HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 17 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: Rose Hill Visage ()
Date: June 29, 2012 09:58AM

I didnt realize how many of y'all mentally ill ppl would focus on me so much (x 100 this time LoLz)

Boy, Gordon, you are a real piece of work (aside from your garbled faux-redneck spelling).

Since you always ask people to give examples of something,how about you give some examples of people in Rose Hill (you know, the "mentally ill ppl" you always refer to) endorsing or supporting fighting or killings behind this now legendary Safeway. Whenever anyone calls you on something, you respond with some hick-speak accusation of either everyone wholeheartedly recommending murdering someone, or, even better, that we all "think about you too much."

Afraid not. Speaking for most of the people here, I don't think about you at all, other than to idly wonder why you continue to repeatedly post the same things on this thread.

You're nothig more than a sad little person who seems to have fixated on this equally sad case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Qwe ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:02AM

Tl;dr
Cliff notes??

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 29, 2012 08:52PM

@Qwe - kid gets robbed. kid gets older bro and they go looking for robber. Dont find him for months then one day run into him at a 7-11. They start shit with robber who tells them he will fight them behind 7-11 later that night. Robber shows up to fight with golf club, ends up getting stabbed by one of the brothers. I forget which one got charged, but he got off cause it was a whole "mutual combat" deal and all involved where the highest caliber of citizenry ;) http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/defendant-in-wyatt-campbell-murder-trial-found-not-guilty That's about it. You're Welcome.

@Rose - See, and this is where that mental illness confuses things with you. First off, you are confusing the "ppl in Rose Hill" with you mental cases all fixated on me. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Learn to differentiate, k?
Secondly, I've havent asked anybody for an example of anything. That would be Fart that you need to "speak" with about that - learn to read the names behind the "Posted by:" part of the thread perhaps that will assist you in the future.
Oh yeah, if you aint so fixated on me, then I'm sure you will figure out how to simply ignore my texts. Cause if you dont then you're nothing more than a sad little person who seems to have fixated on this equally sad case. :)

p.s. I used term "mentally ill" once on this thread and you seem to think it is something I "always refer to". You might want to quiet down all the Gordon Blvds in yr head speaking to you if that is the case LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
the rose hill.jpg

Posted by: @ ()
Date: June 29, 2012 09:27PM

So Gordon, I bet you dashed right back to this thread to see what was posted in response to your wit, amirite?

Just think, this will give you another chance to post a stupid photo!

LoLz

this stuff writes itself LoLz
Date: June 29, 2012 10:05PM

@ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So Gordon, I bet you dashed right back to this
> thread to see what was posted in response to your
> wit, amirite?
>
> Just think, this will give you another chance to
> post a stupid photo!
>
> LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
wyatt.JPG

Posted by: Older Visitor ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:09PM

"First off, you are confusing the "ppl in Rose Hill" with you mental cases all fixated on me. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Learn to differentiate, k?"

"I didnt realize how many of y'all mentally ill ppl would focus on me so much (x 100 this time LoLz)"

Speaking of mental cases...your postings on this thread are definitely "mental."

Your stupidity is quite amusing...and quotable...

notice I'm the only one talking about the subject at hand LoLz
Date: June 29, 2012 10:14PM

@older. That may all be true.........................

wow, copy and paste LoLz
Date: June 28, 2012 02:10AM

and yet, I am still ALIVE cause I dont go fight ppl behind the Sev, or heck, do things to ppl that will have them wanting to come after me. But that's just me :)

Re: notice I'm the only one talking about the subject at hand LoLz
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 29, 2012 10:48PM

Wait...

Is this still the thread where we are debating whether it is a good idea to bring a golf club to a knife fight?

Re: notice I'm the only one talking about the subject at hand LoLz
Posted by: Oscar Mantana ()
Date: June 29, 2012 11:01PM

FACE!!!

Posted by: Enough of Gordon ()
Date: June 29, 2012 11:52PM

Can we start a online Petition to get rid of Gordon????? .....Wishful thinking Anyway.

So Gordon I am curious so all of us in Rosehill are mentally ill because we happen to think that, it is gee I don't know against the law to stab someone 13 times you know Murder them! As for you, you are nothing more then a Coward who hides behind a screen name. Betcha wouldn't be so open with snide ass comments and pictures if your real identity were known.

Posted by: wishful thinking ()
Date: June 30, 2012 12:44AM

Enough of Gordon Wrote:
> Can we start a online Petition to get rid of
> Gordon????? .....Wishful thinking Anyway.
>
> So Gordon I am curious so all of us in Rosehill
> are mentally ill because we happen to think that,
> it is gee I don't know against the law to stab
> someone 13 times you know Murder them! As for you,
> you are nothing more then a Coward who hides
> behind a screen name. Betcha wouldn't be so open
> with snide ass comments and pictures if your real
> identity were known.

@enough From what I read, he thinks you're mentally ill because you're not sounding opposed to fighting with weapons behind a store. That sounds dangerous, and considering it caused death, I'm thinking it was.

@Gordon what's the point in arguing w/them. They have made the point that ignorance is their bliss.

@Rosehill Residents Are you really saying either of them are innocent because one of them bested the other in a fight? I'm sorry one of them died, but that doesn't make him innocent. Although it does seem like the one who won the fight should have spent some time behind bars. They both sound like losers.

Read that last line over again LoLz
Date: June 30, 2012 09:13AM

@wishful - havent been arguing since the case was dismissed. Now I'm just returning serves, is all. And it stuns me that they are more focused on whatever crap I say more than their lost little "Rose Hood" as they dont even talk about him. But whateves. Besides, it's not like it's hard to copy and paste LoLz

@Enough - See, and this is where that mental illness confuses things with you. First off, you are confusing the "ppl in Rose Hill" with you mental cases all fixated on me. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Learn to differentiate, k?

@Ito - I think the jury (or the funeral) schooled us on the intelligence of that decision :)

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2012 09:22AM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
Rose-Hill-English-Folly-Co.-POS---TH---BUR-.R67,-no.-8-(D-size)...-painting-artwork-print.jpg

Posted by: thatsnotsad ()
Date: June 30, 2012 01:10PM

Awww poor little thug, what a great guy he was

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: June 30, 2012 04:33PM

let the dead dogs lay gordon ..let the dead dogs lay...

Date: June 30, 2012 04:39PM

@Jux - Oh that's just HORRIBLE!!!! LoLz And they say I'm bad :)

Posted by: Live in Rosehill ()
Date: June 30, 2012 10:33PM

Is anyone else taking notice of what a dumbass this Gordon Blvd person is???
Let's take a sec here and see something, Some people on here are Mentally insane because they think it is wrong to go out of the way to hunt down someone with the intent to murder them????

But this Gordon Blvd and some of this cult followers think they are not crazy enough though they think the Murder Victim is at fault?

Hmmmmm I am thinking they are freakin insane ones. Oh yeah and I forgot if you don't agree with him your Mental, think it is ok to fight behind the shopping center ( even though we have said it is not ok to bring a knife and lure someone outside and kill them), or you are butthurt, the list goes on.

If you even try to talk about Wyatt and what happened either as a open comment or answering someone directly that is not Gordon, this person still voices a comment, espec if you don't agree with him.

What a freakin joke, you are nothing more then someone who likes to be the center of attention on whatever thread you are commenting on. My guess is you prolly have a boring life in real life, not alot of friends, and prolly not very good looking more like Butt ass ugly with some kind of split personality disorder. So you come on here hiding behind the screen and bully the hell out of people with your Howard Stern wanna be comments.

GET A LIFE .....

Control V ;)
Date: July 01, 2012 03:04AM

Live in Rosehill Wrote:
> Is anyone else taking notice of what a dumbass
> this Gordon Blvd person is???

we all know I'm a dumbass. Lease a clue yrself LoLz

> Let's take a sec here and see something, Some
> people on here are Mentally insane because they
> think it is wrong to go out of the way to hunt
> down someone with the intent to murder them????
>
> But this Gordon Blvd and some of this cult
> followers think they are not crazy enough though
> they think the Murder Victim is at fault?

cult of followers? Someone's been hitting a glass pipe a bit too much to even be able to CONCEIVE of the thought I have any "followers" ............... And as for the "victim"? The court decided all that last year, not me.
http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/defendant-in-wyatt-campbell-murder-trial-found-not-guilty so yeah.......apparently, he was a little at fault.

>
> Hmmmmm I am thinking they are freakin insane ones.
> Oh yeah and I forgot if you don't agree with him
> your Mental, think it is ok to fight behind the
> shopping center ( even though we have said it is
> not ok to bring a knife and lure someone outside
> and kill them), or you are butthurt, the list goes
> on.
>

See, and this is where that mental illness confuses things with you. First off, you are confusing the "ppl who disagree with me" with you mental cases all fixated on me. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Learn to differentiate, k?

> If you even try to talk about Wyatt and what
> happened either as a open comment or answering
> someone directly that is not Gordon, this person
> still voices a comment, espec if you don't agree
> with him.

a comment! the person makes a COMMENT!! Oh ALERT THE GUARDS!! ROFLMAO!!!

> What a freakin joke, you are nothing more then
> someone who likes to be the center of attention on
> whatever thread you are commenting on. My guess is
> you prolly have a boring life in real life, not
> alot of friends, and prolly not very good looking
> more like Butt ass ugly with some kind of split
> personality disorder. So you come on here hiding
> behind the screen and bully the hell out of people
> with your Howard Stern wanna be comments.

I notice you just did the same exact thing. Funny how that is - it's ok you hide behind a screen and bully. Same way it's ok for Wyatt to leave a house in anger with a weapon but not ok for the Smiths to do the SAME EXACT thing.............which is, of course, what the jury noticed as well LoLz

>
> GET A LIFE .....

had QUITE a one tonite :) which is why I'm "here" so late...........or early as the case may be LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
KREM day.jpg

Re: Control V ;)
Posted by: Live in Rosehill ()
Date: July 01, 2012 04:15AM

Gee, Just like I said you would do , Post a Stupid Picture, State again that it was Wyatt's fault he was murdered, BTW ... Do you have any idea why Wyatt grabbed the golf club and ran out the door? Randy is a liar he never went into Wyatt's Grandmaw's house with him, Wyatt went in alone. Then Randy called him, Unless you have some sort of ESP and know what he said to him to cause him to grab something and run out the door, I wouldn't keep going on and on and on about it. Before you ask, No I don't know what he said to him either. No one but Wyatt and Randy and well Wyatt can't answer for himself and Randy is in hiding somewhere.

I am sure there are alot of things none of us know about that happened that night, except for the Police and Wyatt's family. I am sure there were alot of things said about Wyatt good and bad, But it doesn't take a genius to realize that alot of the bad stuff that was posted was more then likely from the Smith's or their friends.

There is always going to be more to a story then anyone knows.

I am not fixated on you, get off your ego trip.

Re: Control V ;)
Date: July 01, 2012 09:22AM

Live in Rosehill Wrote:
> Gee, Just like I said you would do , Post a Stupid
> Picture, State again that it was Wyatt's fault he
> was murdered,

well, it's pretty easy to do LoLz

BTW ... Do you have any idea why
> Wyatt grabbed the golf club and ran out the door?
> Randy is a liar he never went into Wyatt's
> Grandmaw's house with him, Wyatt went in alone.
> Then Randy called him, Unless you have some sort
> of ESP and know what he said to him to cause him
> to grab something and run out the door, I wouldn't
> keep going on and on and on about it. Before you
> ask, No I don't know what he said to him either.
> No one but Wyatt and Randy and well Wyatt can't
> answer for himself and Randy is in hiding
> somewhere.

Date: June 28, 2011 07:46AM
The reason I call the actions stupid is because a lot of things happened that day that, as reported in the paper, seemed to have stemmed from an earlier crime. That crime lead to a confrontation, and AFTER that confrontation, another one occurred later that evening at the same location.

The Occam's razor says he messed around with one of these boys, and they had a hard-on for vengence. And when they found this guy, they took their chance. And a later meeting was agreed upon, in which the stabbing happened. That's what makes the most sense, so far - what was reported in the paper in the first case.

Others on these two threads seem to wanna convince the populace that there is WAAAAY more to it (some huge conspiracy, apparently) and I'd personally LOVE for their stories to make sense - but they dont. To blame me and others, to namecall, etc. for those stories not making any sense is kinda cheap - but whatevers - it's the interweb so what do I expect, right?

But that's why I call those actions stupid, and not some "imprudently" - cause it's stupid to show up at the same location later on, WITH A WEAPON, and meet up with the same guys who you were in a fight with earlier that day.

Cause I know in my life, if I got a phone call like you hypothesized, that someone was beating up my friend "x", that by time I got to the scene, there would be 6 Interceptors there, professionals handling business - that's how the real world works, my friend. If you see it as anything different, then you might not get what you expect in court.

Again, not trying to be inflammatory - being realistic.

>
> I am sure there are alot of things none of us know
> about that happened that night, except for the
> Police and Wyatt's family. I am sure there were
> alot of things said about Wyatt good and bad, But
> it doesn't take a genius to realize that alot of
> the bad stuff that was posted was more then likely
> from the Smith's or their friends.

Date: June 28, 2011 08:52PM
however, that's not how common sense says it went down. More than likely they all agreed to this fight earlier in the day, based on the earlier confrontation. Has nothing to do with the LoLz or the lulz as much as it DOES have to do with the "next idiots" fighting with weapons behind shopping centers in Fairfax County, no matter WHAT the reason is.

>
> There is always going to be more to a story then
> anyone knows.
>

Not really. Jury figured it out a while back..

> I am not fixated on you, get off your ego trip.

If that's true yr not fixated on me, then why did you use the word "you" five times in that post. You use the word "Wyatt" only two more times than you refer to me in the post, and he's the subject matter...............sheesh

pic unrelated
Attachments:
Rose-Hill-Drive.png

Posted by: Rose Hill Resident ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:24AM

You know what, Gordon, its the other way around, you're the one thats thinking bout US too much...not healthy :/

Posted by: The Wisdom of GordonBlvd ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:35AM

More rational quotes from GordonBlvd...

"But fuck all that!! WHO CARES WHAT I FEEL, THINK, SAY, ETC!?!? WHO THE FUCK CARES, ASSHOLE?!? ANSWER - ONLY YOU DO. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ME, OK? I AM NOT PART OF THIS EQUATION, OK AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT."

You're certainly the voice of reason, GordonBlvd. LOL

I swear to GOD I did not photoshop this. It was his cell phone voice mail msg, apparently..................
Date: July 01, 2012 12:59PM

They dont think about me. But I notice neither of them mentioned WyattL LoLz

@Wisdom - I'm not too sure what yr talking about as I never make any sense LoLz

Date: July 02, 2011 03:13PM

@Mr Mephisto - I doubt the dude is gonna walk - but he's certainly not going to get 40 yrs either
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Rose Hill - i dont even know who you are how could I be thinking about u? And about health? Well...............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 01:00PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
wyatt.JPG

Posted by: GordonBlvd wins ()
Date: July 01, 2012 05:32PM

I haven't visited this thread for some time, as the giggling rants by GordonBlvd became too tiresome, and it was obvious that he was just comandeering the "conversation," and simply posting the same things over and over, with the twin themes of accusing respondents of "thinking about him too much," or saying that many residents of Rose Hill wholeheartedly support settling arguments by means of golf clubs and fights behind a food store.

Seeing this thread rise to the surface again, mistaken curiosity compelled me to see what had been written, and the first thing I see, of course, is another posting by GordonBlvd, where he has surpassed even himself, by posting a photograph of the gravesite of this young man, Wyatt Campbell.

Just when I had written you off as a stupid white trash (you certainly intentionally(?) affect a "cracker writin' style) internet bully looking for any opportunity to push your way into a conversation, you break through this rather low floor and sink even lower...by posting a photo of the young man's grave. What in world, may I ask, do you think to accomplish by doing this? Is this an attempt to make a point? To be humorous?

You claim to be a parent. How would you feel if one of your children were murdered and some loser posted a photo of their gravesite? From looking at your other posts, this is where you would say, "Well, dang it, My chilin' ain't never gonna get inna fight with someone behind the store," but you should have enough residual mental capacity to see how cruel it would be to see such a photo posted, whatever the cause of death...but I guess that still gives you a chuckle.

You were just a tiresome oddity at first, GordonBlvd, but I now see why so many people actively loath you, which seems to be the effect you're seeking.

Go ahead and post some cracker-barrel retort, which will do nothing more than to show you for the pathetic little bully you are. Unfortunately for you, I won't be around to see what you write, as I have more constructive things to do with my time than read your attempt at a self-justifying retort. I surrender this thread to you.

Date: July 01, 2012 05:53PM

GordonBlvd wins Wrote:
> I haven't visited this thread for some time, as
> the giggling rants by GordonBlvd became too
> tiresome, and it was obvious that he was just
> comandeering the "conversation," and simply
> posting the same things over and over, with the
> twin themes of accusing respondents of "thinking
> about him too much," or saying that many residents
> of Rose Hill wholeheartedly support settling
> arguments by means of golf clubs and fights behind
> a food store.
>

And yet you came back for more? How stupid is that?

> Seeing this thread rise to the surface again,
> mistaken curiosity compelled me to see what had
> been written, and the first thing I see, of
> course, is another posting by GordonBlvd, where he
> has surpassed even himself, by posting a
> photograph of the gravesite of this young man,
> Wyatt Campbell.
>
Well, since I got it from here " http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/501091/page-1.html " I'm not too sure why you are so butthurt to see it on the Underground again..........

> Just when I had written you off as a stupid white
> trash (you certainly intentionally(?) affect a
> "cracker writin' style) internet bully looking for
> any opportunity to push your way into a
> conversation, you break through this rather low
> floor and sink even lower...by posting a photo of
> the young man's grave. What in world, may I ask,
> do you think to accomplish by doing this? Is this
> an attempt to make a point? To be humorous?

No - it's an attempt to focus on the thread topic, and not about crazy ppl needing to rant about me all day..........
>
> You claim to be a parent. How would you feel if
> one of your children were murdered and some loser
> posted a photo of their gravesite? From looking
> at your other posts, this is where you would say,
> "Well, dang it, My chilin' ain't never gonna get
> inna fight with someone behind the store," but you
> should have enough residual mental capacity to see
> how cruel it would be to see such a photo posted,
> whatever the cause of death...but I guess that
> still gives you a chuckle.

My kids wouldnt
a) be behind a shopping center at night
b) be having a tombstone with that inscription on it
c) be ripping ppl off
d) going out into the night with a weapon looking to fight ppl
e) be on the underground, dead OR alive!

so it's not really something that's gonna come up in their life.................but thank's for asking :)

>
> You were just a tiresome oddity at first,
> GordonBlvd, but I now see why so many people
> actively loath you, which seems to be the effect
> you're seeking.
>

Oh geez. Not getting much love from the Thug and Gangsta crowd. Whoop-de-Doo.

> Go ahead and post some cracker-barrel retort,
> which will do nothing more than to show you for
> the pathetic little bully you are. Unfortunately
> for you, I won't be around to see what you write,
> as I have more constructive things to do with my
> time than read your attempt at a self-justifying
> retort. I surrender this thread to you.

Always funny to see it ok for "you" to use nasty words, but never ok for me too. I LOVE FAIRFAX COUNTY!!! I think they FCWA adds Hypocrisy to the water table somewhere LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
wigga.jpg

Posted by: Springfield Area ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:44PM

OMG!!!! I am so disgusted and appalled by this Gordon person posting a picture of Wyatt's Headstone, that is just wrong in so many ways. A friend of mine told me about it, but I had to see it for myself. You sir are a vial disturbed person I don't care what grudge you seem to have against Wyatt and his family. You crossed a line that normal people just don't do. What is worse, is how you got that picture to begin with. My guess as sick as you are, you probably went and took it yourself. Oh and a little advice, kids even your own are not as perfect as you think. You keep on in that little fantasy world that yur kids are never ever going to do anything wrong. Now that is Laughable.

Posted by: Rollin Coal ()
Date: July 01, 2012 10:56PM

I know for a fact this is a pic of GordonBlvd a REAL Internet tough guy.

Posted by: Alex Medcap ()
Date: July 02, 2012 08:48AM

Another funny Gordon quote...

"SAY THAT SO I CAN REACH THRU THIS HEAR INTERWEB, GRAB YOUR TRACHEA, AND START USING IT AS A FOOT PUMICE!"

Oh yeah, you sound like one rational dude that we should all be listening to...LOLZ

Posted by: @ Fart The Link U Wanted ()
Date: July 04, 2012 02:06AM

Here is the Link you asked for .... Where they admit to looking for Wyatt to attack him etc...

Police: Defendant in Teen Murder Trial Confessed to Attack ... Well not sure why link didnt post, but go to Kingstowne/RoseHill Patch, type in Wyatt Campbell scroll till you see that title and click

Fairly easy directions, hope not to hard for you to understand....

Posted by: Justice for Wyatt ()
Date: July 04, 2012 02:19AM

It is interesting how some have said that Randy never went to Wyatt's Grandmother's house after 7-11, how Witness from 7-11 said that the driver of the car Wyatt was in looked older in 30s or 40s. He thought he was Wyatt's Father. Randy Taylor is what 19, 20, 21??????

Interesting also how David Smith told Police his litte brother never got out of the car, yet he did. Seems to me His Older Brother lied to protect him and shows me that he more then likely lied about alot more. Funny how also in the original statements to police that both witness's and ( friends of Steven Smith's) said that the night of the alleged robbery next to 7-11 on franconia rd that Wyatt did not touch anyone including Smith. When court came one told the truth as he did in his statement, the other lied and suddenly recanted his statement.

Seems like the Smiths and Randy Taylor seem to have a lying in common, makes you wonder what else????? ..... Just a thought

Fireworks!!!
Date: July 04, 2012 08:32AM

@Justice - I know that they also have the whole "being alive to enjoy the 4th today" thing in common.................something Wyatt would have also, if he had choosen not ot fight the dudes that were out gunning for him. TAKE NOTE, Kids ;)
@Fart - pathetic. Here's the link they are talking about http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/police-defendant-in-teen-murder-trial-confessed-to-attack. This article here explains it with WAAAAAYYYYY more detail, however: http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/alleged-murderer-of-rose-hill-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult
@Alex - It was HILARIOUS to a lot of ppl yesterday when I was showing them this stuff - for other ppl to think it's irrational for someone to say "Kids fighting with weapons behing a shopping center in Fairfax County is stupid" But Whateves, fight away! See how that works out for you..............
@Rollin - yr keyboard still sticky from the "discovery"
@Springfield - yep, that makes sense. Be mad at me cause I copied a pic one of y'all put on the interweb. Makes as much sense as the rest of it LoLz. As sick and disgusted as you are at me? That's how sick and disgusted I am that some dude would choose to leave his house with a weapon in his hand to fight a kid behind a Safeway.

That kinda crossed a line that normal people just don't do LoLz

Grown ass 18 yr old dude. That's fucked up shit. And the fact you think that's ok to do (leave yr house with weapon in hand to meet up to fight someone), that is fine and dandy? But put a picture up and THAT'S more wrong? FUCK YOU. Dude under that headstone could have killed someone that night and in 17 pages of BS, not one of y'all have even given a FUCK about that. The smith boys? Fuck them cause they are alive. And in 17 pages of bullshit, I havent seen any one of them stand up and defend their shit. So I dont say shit about them. But to hear y'all say "oh poor Wyatt he was so innocent" when he was out rollin the same way, doing the same shit? Well, all I know is that my kids may not be innocent angels..................but they DAMN SURE wont be doing this sorta shit. And YOU need to kick up your parenting a notch if you see "kids weapons fighting behind the shopping center" on the same vein as "kids talking in class" or "kids talking back all smart" or whatever stupid thing that all kids do bad.........................dumbass.

Re: Fireworks!!!
Date: July 04, 2012 08:48AM

For all of you who are upset about this, why don't you all meet up behind a shopping center with your knives and golf clubs?

That, according to you, is the way to settle your arguments like responsible adults.

Posted by: fartinchurch ()
Date: July 04, 2012 08:54AM

Justice for Wyatt Wrote:
> friends of Steven Smith's) said that the night of
> the alleged robbery next to 7-11 on franconia rd
> that Wyatt did not touch anyone including Smith.
> When court came one told the truth as he did in
> his statement, the other lied and suddenly
> recanted his statement.
>

So Wyatt didn't actually rob a bunch of kids 4 years younger than him, he just hung around while his buddies robbed them.

Kind of like how he wasn't a dope dealer, he only sold to his friends. Or how he didn't get kicked out of school, his mother pulled him out because the principal/teachers/everybody was an asshole.

It's this kind of logic and flimsy excuses by Wyatt's family and 'friends' that directly led to him getting killed. Then again, what should we expect when this same wonderful group of do-gooders decided the best memorial for Wyatt would consist of a blown up picture of Wyatt holding a bunker of shitty malt liquor along with a bunch of empty bottles (litter).

I'd ask again how you all can live with yourselves but I don't think you have enough brains or common sense to feel guilty.

Date: July 04, 2012 09:10AM

@ito - they only like that idea if they are the winners of the outcome. Ever notice that aspect of all this bullshit? I havent.............

@fart - they aint feeling guilty - they all hard. It's the streets of Rose "Hood", yo LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
rose hill 2.jpg

Posted by: Like Killing Flies ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:17AM

OK, GordonBlvd, give some examples, ie, quotes, of "all these people in Rose Hill" stating on this thread, that it's "OK to get in a fight behind this Safeway."

You're just a douchebag that enjoys revisiting this site and accusing people of that. You're not here to make any constructive points.

And no, to make it clear to you, since you're such a stupid fuck, what I just wrote is not an endorsement of taking a golf club--or whatever weapon--and meeting up with someone to get in a fight, OK?

"And the fact you think that's ok to do (leave yr house with weapon in hand to meet up to fight someone), that is fine and dandy? But put a picture up and THAT'S more wrong? FUCK YOU."

While I'm at it, fuck you, too...

Buzz Buzz
Date: July 04, 2012 11:09AM

@like - so yr saying it was stupid for Wyatt to get in a fight behind the
Safeway?

Re: Buzz Buzz
Posted by: Justice for Wyatt ()
Date: July 04, 2012 10:25PM

Once Again Gordon Dosn't like that someone has a different opinion then him, so he goes on his ever so familar " Fuck You, you suck because you think it is ok to fight with weapons behind the shopping center, rose hill assholes".

Sure do think it is wrong to bring a knife and stab someone 13 times!!!

And yes you are a Piece of Shit for posting someone's gravesite picture, I don't care who's it is.

Re: Buzz Buzz
Date: July 04, 2012 10:36PM

Justice for Wyatt Wrote:

> Sure do think it is wrong to bring a knife and
> stab someone 13 times!!!

Perhaps if that other person is holding a golf club...

If you show up looking for trouble, chances are you are going to find it.

> And yes you are a Piece of Shit for posting someone's gravesite picture, I don't care who's it is.

The family spent a lot of money on that grave site. They must have wanted it to be seen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 10:39PM by Ito.

Posted by: @fart ()
Date: July 05, 2012 02:41AM

How do you live with the guilt over killing your daughter, Liz ?

Date: July 06, 2012 08:06AM

@Ito - how DARE you even think such a thing. That headstone is the epitome of taste and decorum................... The quote is actually his cell phone message. (it's on that same page I got the pic from) And you know something...............wow. Just wow. All this time and that just now only hit me when I was typing that out that they actually, seriously put his cell phone msg as his headstone monument. o_0 I've never heard anything like that before, have you?
@Justice - Fuck You, you suck because you think it is ok to fight with weapons behind the shopping center LoLz. And no, not all of Rose Hill are assholes. Most ppl in Rose Hill are normal like this: http://www.myrosehill.com/
It's just you who are the asshole LoLz. And how come it was ok for that pic to be posted before? I didnt take the pic and I didnt put the pic on the internet so grow up and go be mad at whoever did...............

pic unrelated
Attachments:
gtfo.jpg

Posted by: Cut and Paste ()
Date: July 06, 2012 08:20AM

I haven't visited this thread for some time, as the giggling rants by GordonBlvd became too tiresome, and it was obvious that he was just comandeering the "conversation," and simply posting the same things over and over, with the twin themes of accusing respondents of "thinking about him too much," or saying that many residents of Rose Hill wholeheartedly support settling arguments by means of golf clubs and fights behind a food store.

Seeing this thread rise to the surface again, mistaken curiosity compelled me to see what had been written, and the first thing I see, of course, is another posting by GordonBlvd, where he has surpassed even himself, by posting a photograph of the gravesite of this young man, Wyatt Campbell.

Just when I had written you off as a stupid white trash (you certainly intentionally(?) affect a "cracker writin' style) internet bully looking for any opportunity to push your way into a conversation, you break through this rather low floor and sink even lower...by posting a photo of the young man's grave. What in world, may I ask, do you think to accomplish by doing this? Is this an attempt to make a point? To be humorous?

You claim to be a parent. How would you feel if one of your children were murdered and some loser posted a photo of their gravesite? From looking at your other posts, this is where you would say, "Well, dang it, My chilin' ain't never gonna get inna fight with someone behind the store," but you should have enough residual mental capacity to see how cruel it would be to see such a photo posted, whatever the cause of death...but I guess that still gives you a chuckle.

You were just a tiresome oddity at first, GordonBlvd, but I now see why so many people actively loath you, which seems to be the effect you're seeking.

Go ahead and post some cracker-barrel retort, which will do nothing more than to show you for the pathetic little bully you are. Unfortunately for you, I won't be around to see what you write, as I have more constructive things to do with my time than read your attempt at a self-justifying retort. I surrender this thread to you.

What this guy/girl says...just go the fuck away, Gordon...

no. you go away LoLz
Date: July 06, 2012 08:42AM

yes, yes...........we know. It's all so horrible. You know, you could simply not read any of this crap. Not rocket science, ppl.

pic unrelated
Attachments:
butthurt warning.jpg

Posted by: GordonBlvd is hurt ()
Date: July 06, 2012 09:12AM

Sounds like you're the one that's butthurt, Gordo...are you sad cause no one thinks youre a genius?

Date: July 06, 2012 11:42AM

GordonBlvd is hurt Wrote:
> Sounds like you're the one that's butthurt,
> Gordo...are you sad cause no one thinks youre a
> genius?

He might not be a genius, but at least he is able to figure out that someone who goes to the back of a shopping center armed with a golf club at night to settle something probably deserved what happened. That, to me, takes average intelligence to figure out.

Stupidity is to defend either of these miscreants on a public message board long after the fact. I'm just sorry that all parties involved, including the witnesses, weren't struck by lightning and killed.

Posted by: WHO CARES ABOUT THIS DEAD ASSHOLE? ()
Date: July 06, 2012 11:47AM

THE ASSHOLE IS DEAD

NOW CAN ALL HIS SUPPORTERS WHO POST ON FU, GO GET SHOWERED AND GET A JOB?

YOU LOSERS HAVE MADE THE ROSEHILL AREA A PILE OF TRASH.

PLEASE MOVE TO PAKISTAN

did we ever figure out what type of golf club it was?
Date: July 06, 2012 12:51PM

@who cares - it's sad cause there's still alot of good in Rose Hill I hope ppl know that it's not all like this thug crap at all.

@Ito - what's sad is that they think I see myself as some sorta "Genius" just cause I say it's stupid to weapons fight behind a shopping center............like the word "Genius" even could come up in regards to that statement. Simply mind-blowing................but at least I know now why his "supporters" act and feel the way they do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

@hurt - yep, I typed a cpl of sentences about how I wonder why you dont simply ignore me. You nailed me. That's "butthurt" alright, wrapped up in a nutshell. You, my friend, are a genius!! LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
wigger - thug life.jpg

Posted by: Gordon Says..... ()
Date: July 06, 2012 02:30PM

More wise quotes from GordonBlvd:

"YOU ARE SO MUCH OF A CUNTFACE"

Such command of the English language! No wonder people respect you so much LoLZ

like I said, Ito...........at least I know now why his "supporters" act and feel the way they do LoLz
Date: July 06, 2012 03:26PM

anywho, Gordonsays - only crazy ppl think others on the internet have any "respect" or whatever for "me"

edit: and it's REALLY time to put the pipe down if you think I've got a command of any language, much less English LoLz

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2012 03:28PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
grammar_correction_cat.jpg

Re: like I said, Ito...........at least I know now why his "supporters" act and feel the way they do LoLz
Posted by: FriendsForever ()
Date: July 07, 2012 05:00AM

There are alot of good people in Rosehill, We loved Wyatt, and miss him alot. the imagine that you seem to have sucked into believing is not the Wyatt we knew and loved. I work at the shopping center, I can tell you, whenever he was up there, he was nice and polite, hell I even saw him once help a lady to her car with her groceries.

All of you who don't like Wyatt or have a neg opinion of him or what you choose to believe about him, you have the right to post your comments.

But dont come down on us that do Love Wyatt and Miss him and have a diffren't opinion then you.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: July 07, 2012 09:26AM

If you loved him, then why did no one intervene when he was spiraling into drinking, drug use, drug sales, and violence? Just saying'.

IMO, good riddance to a thug in the making. The hood is safer with him dead.

Posted by: @Hmmmm ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:54AM

Hmmm... Wrote:
> If you loved him, then why did no one intervene
> when he was spiraling into drinking, drug use,
> drug sales, and violence? Just saying'.
>
> IMO, good riddance to a thug in the making. The
> hood is safer with him dead.

Please, does not take a genius to figure out who this is, Your a fine one to talk, your son is the poster boy of Drug Use, Mrs. Gardner. As are you and your husband, nothing but a bunch of pill poppers. Don't even get me started on what happened to your daughter. Here's some advice, STFU, you have no room to talk about anyone or their children.

Posted by: Hmmm..... ()
Date: July 10, 2012 05:10PM

My son does not! And leave my daughter out of this as you don't know the whole story. You don't know. I have plenty of room to be proud of my children, unlike whatever whore spawned you.

Posted by: @Hmmm ()
Date: July 11, 2012 03:06AM

Hmmm..... Wrote:
> My son does not!

Oh Please, my children knew your children when you all lived on Lee Wood.
They were bragging about how the Cops searched your house, found illegal items in your son's room. I believe my son told me they were looking for a Pot Plant.

And leave my daughter out of
> this as you don't know the whole story. You don't
> know.

Everyone knows what happened. You don't think people's business gets spread around. Before you start spreading your gossip about Wyatt Campbell, you should deal with the mess in your own back yard.

I have plenty of room to be proud of my
> children, unlike whatever whore spawned you.

Proud of what? The fact your son is a drug addict, and headed down the same path as your daughter. Proud of what? The fact he can't hold a job just like his parents. Proud of what? The fact he pops pain pills just like his parents. As far as your daughter, well had she not died of a overdose of drugs, that you helped with, maybe she would be here to make you proud.

You are a horrible mother, my kids hung out at your house in Rose Hill a few times, but after they told me what went on, that stopped. You allowed teenagers to drink and smoke dope. My son said you treated your son like gold, while you treated your daughter like a maid. I could go on, but I think you got the piont.

Date: July 11, 2012 07:07AM

so let me see if I get this straight........................@hmmmmmmmmmm's son hung out with a dealer, thief, and potential killer, as documented here http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/alleged-murderer-of-rose-hill-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult

And somehow that's better than hmmmmmmmmmmm kids who apparently are smoking pot, as documented by @hmmmmmmmmmm's son.

well, I guess I can understand @hmmmmmmmm's reasoning in keeping this thread going by dumping out all this bullshit...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2012 07:08AM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
oh drama - lets get popcorn.jpg

Posted by: @Gordon ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:18AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> so let me see if I get this
> straight........................@hmmmmmmmmmm's son
> hung out with a dealer, thief, and potential
> killer, as documented here
> http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/alleged-murde
> rer-of-rose-hill-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult

I did not say my son hung out with Wyatt or Steven Smith, I said HE hung out with Liz Gardner's Kids years ago.

> And somehow that's better than hmmmmmmmmmmm kids
> who apparently are smoking pot, as documented by
> @hmmmmmmmmmm's son.

I said She should not go around spreading gossip about anyone's kids, when hers are not pillars of the community.

> well, I guess I can understand @hmmmmmmmm's
> reasoning in keeping this thread going by dumping
> out all this bullshit...........
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw
>

Nothing for you to understand, I was not speaking to you, I was speaking to someone else. I have heard of you on here, so not surprised you butted into something that had nothing to do with you, but that is typical of someone who has to be the center of attention.

> pic unrelated

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:45AM

@@Gordon

hey poorie, you're on the internet. it's public. anyone can respond to you. shut the fuck up. rose hill sucks and all it's residents are trash. including your kids. stop trying to be different. embrace your shittiness.

Date: July 11, 2012 09:07AM

Sounds like all of these children are now studying to become doctors and engineers.

Edit: Well not ALL these kids -- Wyatt is dead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2012 09:11AM by Ito.

like I havent been bitched out by crotchity old ladies before on this thread...............
Date: July 11, 2012 07:41PM

@Ito - I want you to know I just said "oh, FUCK!!!" out loud when I read what you wrote. You would have been VERY proud of the look on my face I'm sure LoLz
@Z - you'd think he/she'd have figured out this whole "public" thingee by now if he/she's "heard of me" or whatevers...........
@@Gordon - for someone who doesnt want me in their business, you sure did just want to give me some info on it. I mean you seriously just wrote two whole sentences about what you said and who yr kids hang out with even, before you bother to say "oh yeah, it's none of yr business" LoLz

just classic!!!

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2012 07:42PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
rose-hill old lady.jpg

Re: like I havent been bitched out by crotchity old ladies before on this thread...............
Posted by: JusticeForALL ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:23PM

Yeah Ito post was just so shocking!!!!....... Like we have never heard the type of comment before.... @ Gordon - Atleast it caused you to keep your mouth shut even if was only for a minute!!

yes yes, we know...........we all know LoLz
Date: July 12, 2012 10:49PM

Yeah JusticeForALL post was just so shocking!!!!....... Like we have never heard the type of comment before.... :)
Attachments:
butthurt_report_form.jpg

Re: yes yes, we know...........we all know LoLz
Date: July 12, 2012 11:42PM

Why are you guys still arguing about this on the Internet?

Isn't the way to settle this to smash out the windows of each other's car with a golf club?

Posted by: What a surprise! ()
Date: July 12, 2012 11:56PM

How refreshing, how original...another butthurt report from the eternal douchebag GordonBlvd...you must laugh so much at your wit when you post these.

Date: July 13, 2012 07:17AM

What a surprise! Wrote:
> How refreshing, how original...another butthurt
> report from the eternal douchebag GordonBlvd...you
> must laugh so much at your wit when you post
> these.

You sound gay. You like a dick or two all up in that pooper, don't ya? Yeahhhh you do...

Posted by: What a surprise! ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:18AM

"You sound gay. You like a dick or two all up in that pooper, don't ya"

You're the one that brought up anal sex, so, I would say that you were the gay one...LoLZ!

Date: July 13, 2012 09:14AM

What a surprise! Wrote:
> "You sound gay. You like a dick or two all up in
> that pooper, don't ya"
>
>
> You're the one that brought up anal sex, so, I
> would say that you were the gay one...LoLZ!

Don't feel awkward. Just admit it to yourself. We all know already anyway. All your friends and coworkers know. It's no surprise! You like guys.

I mean, why do you think they complain about seeing that form all the time? ;)
Date: July 13, 2012 09:28AM

@Z - it would definitely suggest why they get so butthurt all the time LoLz

Posted by: Umbrage Motif ()
Date: July 13, 2012 09:44AM

Hey Gordon, why don't you and z3ro just get a room, MMkay?

LoLz

Date: July 13, 2012 11:04AM

Umbrage Motif Wrote:
> Hey Gordon, why don't you and z3ro just get a
> room, MMkay?
>
> LoLz

Hi Trash, how are you today? Still awkward I see.

Date: July 13, 2012 11:07AM

Have you embraced your shittiness yet? Come on, let go. Your life will always be shit. Might as well start loving yourself... just like all the darkies do.

Date: July 13, 2012 11:13AM

Springfield Area Wrote:
> OMG!!!! I am so disgusted and appalled by this
> Gordon person posting a picture of Wyatt's
> Headstone, that is just wrong in so many ways. A
> friend of mine told me about it, but I had to see
> it for myself. You sir are a vial disturbed person
> I don't care what grudge you seem to have against
> Wyatt and his family. You crossed a line that
> normal people just don't do. What is worse, is how
> you got that picture to begin with. My guess as
> sick as you are, you probably went and took it
> yourself. Oh and a little advice, kids even your
> own are not as perfect as you think. You keep on
> in that little fantasy world that yur kids are
> never ever going to do anything wrong. Now that is
> Laughable.

So, you want to challenge her to a duel or something? You sound really upset about a pic of a toilet being posted. Why?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2012 11:13AM by Z3R0.

Posted by: Springfield Area ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:07PM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> Springfield Area Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OMG!!!! I am so disgusted and appalled by this
> > Gordon person posting a picture of Wyatt's
> > Headstone, that is just wrong in so many ways.
> A
> > friend of mine told me about it, but I had to
> see
> > it for myself. You sir are a vial disturbed
> person
> > I don't care what grudge you seem to have
> against
> > Wyatt and his family. You crossed a line that
> > normal people just don't do. What is worse, is
> how
> > you got that picture to begin with. My guess as
> > sick as you are, you probably went and took it
> > yourself. Oh and a little advice, kids even
> your
> > own are not as perfect as you think. You keep
> on
> > in that little fantasy world that yur kids are
> > never ever going to do anything wrong. Now that
> is
> > Laughable.
>
>
> So, you want to challenge her to a duel or
> something? You sound really upset about a pic of a
> toilet being posted. Why?

You are living proof that manure can sprout legs and walk.

Re: I mean, why do you think they complain about seeing that form all the time? ;)
Date: July 13, 2012 10:25PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Z - it would definitely suggest why they get so
> butthurt all the time LoLz

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent

Posted by: What? ()
Date: July 13, 2012 10:56PM

"Have you embraced your shittiness yet? Come on, let go. Your life will always be shit. Might as well start loving yourself... just like all the darkies do."

WTF are you talking about? Hard to believe, but you sound like a bigger redneck douchebag than GordonBlvd...and in addition, you are a repressed gay

Posted by: @Z3RO ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:14AM

You are a complete waste of a human life.

People like you are the reason they made the morning after pill.

Date: July 15, 2012 09:23AM

geeez, Z - ppl hatin on you like you've gone out and failed on yr golf swing or something LoLz 5 posts since yr last one - and ALL of them about how butthurt they are over what we post - and nothing at all to do about the thread topic. Just pathetic, aint it? o_0

well, I guess we know why they have trouble focusing, anyways....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

pic unrelated
Attachments:
Nurse_pony_diagnosis_butthurt-(n1295398752703).jpg

Posted by: We can repost too ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:29AM

What this person said...

Date: July 15, 2012 12:10PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> geeez, Z - ppl hatin on you like you've gone out
> and failed on yr golf swing or something LoLz 5
> posts since yr last one - and ALL of them about
> how butthurt they are over what we post - and
> nothing at all to do about the thread topic.
> Just pathetic, aint it? o_0

Are you always a hypocrite or you just save that for this thread?? Because you said it is pathetic how noone posted anything about the topic at hand, just about what your little butt buddy Z3RO wrote, Yet you do the same thing yourself quite alot on this thread. I don't see where you came to the conclusion that the last 5 posts were about You both. I believe only one was directed at you, the rest were about your boy toy and him only. Gee you really hatin it when you are not the center of attention.

So I am not considered a hypocrite ---- Wyatt Campbell, I am so sorry for what happened to you, noone deserves to lose their life. I am also sorry that people like the above asshole Gordon and his little butt buddies keep writing negative things about you, you don't derserve that.

Date: July 15, 2012 05:09PM

@@Gordon - ok, I'll bite - what negative things have I said about Wyatt Campbell?
@we can - very good? Have you figured out what Control-P does yet? LoLz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2012 05:12PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
Square-Animated.gif

Date: July 15, 2012 09:26PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @@Gordon - ok, I'll bite - what negative things
> have I said about Wyatt Campbell?

You must either be blind or stupid, I didn't say anything about negative comments, I said you do not always stick to the topic at hand. Before you ask, No I am not going to go back thru and repost shit you have already spit out of your ass. I have no need to prove my piont, it is already written many times by you over and over, just pick a page!!

Date: July 16, 2012 07:38AM

@Gordon Wrote:
> Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> -----
> > @@Gordon - ok, I'll bite - what negative things
> > have I said about Wyatt Campbell?
>
>
>
> You must either be blind or stupid, I didn't say
> anything about negative comments, I said you do
> not always stick to the topic at hand. Before you
> ask, No I am not going to go back thru and repost
> shit you have already spit out of your ass. I have
> no need to prove my piont, it is already written
> many times by you over and over, just pick a
> page!!

you sound like a repressed scat addict. open up.

Date: July 16, 2012 08:13AM

@Z - their mind is certainly repressing something, that's for sure..............

Date: July 15, 2012 12:10PM
...........I am also sorry that people like the above asshole Gordon and his little butt buddies keep writing negative things about you, you don't derserve that.

and yet, not even ten hours later:

Date: July 15, 2012 09:26PM

You must either be blind or stupid, I didn't say anything about negative comments,

but then again, I guess we know why they could be confused about such things............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

pic unrelated
Attachments:
off topic thread.jpg

Date: July 16, 2012 10:24AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Z - their mind is certainly repressing something,
> that's for sure..............
>
> Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
> Posted by: @Gordon ()
> Date: July 15, 2012 12:10PM
> ...........I am also sorry that people like the
> above asshole Gordon and his little butt buddies
> keep writing negative things about you, you don't
> derserve that.
>
> and yet, not even ten hours later:
>

Even thought it pains me to admit this to you, I stand corrected, I was not looking at what I had wrote to Wyatt, I was looking at what I had wrote above. On that note, I was wrong.

I am not going to go thru and repost the neg shit you all had said though. As I stated before there over over 15 pages atleast on one of them, something ned or rude was written about Wyatt Campbell by someone.

though I really think even for you, you hit a all time low, posting that boy's gravesite picture. It was tacky, tasteless, and just real fucked up.

Posted by: @Zero the loser ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:41AM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> @Gordon Wrote:
> -----
> > Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > @@Gordon - ok, I'll bite - what negative
> things
> > > have I said about Wyatt Campbell?
> >
> >
> >
> > You must either be blind or stupid, I didn't
> say
> > anything about negative comments, I said you do
> > not always stick to the topic at hand. Before
> you
> > ask, No I am not going to go back thru and
> repost
> > shit you have already spit out of your ass. I
> have
> > no need to prove my piont, it is already
> written
> > many times by you over and over, just pick a
> > page!!
>
>
> you sound like a repressed scat addict. open up.

@Zero
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today!!!

Date: July 16, 2012 11:31AM

@Zero the loser Wrote:
> Z3R0 Wrote:
> -----
> > @Gordon Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > @@Gordon - ok, I'll bite - what negative
> > things
> > > > have I said about Wyatt Campbell?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > You must either be blind or stupid, I didn't
> > say
> > > anything about negative comments, I said you
> do
> > > not always stick to the topic at hand. Before
> > you
> > > ask, No I am not going to go back thru and
> > repost
> > > shit you have already spit out of your ass. I
> > have
> > > no need to prove my piont, it is already
> > written
> > > many times by you over and over, just pick a
> > > page!!
> >
> >
> > you sound like a repressed scat addict. open
> up.
>
> @Zero
> Are you always this stupid or are you making a
> special effort today!!!

You like it when people shit in your mouth.

Date: July 16, 2012 11:48AM

@@gordon- why is it wrong for me to post that gravesite picture when it was previously posted on this exact same site? as ive explained twice before, it was put up a year and a half ago on here so dont be all butthurt about it now. grow up and go get mad at whoever put it public

Date: July 16, 2012 11:51AM

don't get mad and break out the golf clubs folks! been proven not to work.

Date: July 16, 2012 12:23PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @@gordon- why is it wrong for me to post that
> gravesite picture when it was previously posted on
> this exact same site? as ive explained twice
> before, it was put up a year and a half ago on
> here so dont be all butthurt about it now. grow
> up and go get mad at whoever put it public

So what if someone posted it a year and a half ago, If someone jumped off the fuckin bridge, would you do it too? I wasn't on this site then, I am on here now and looking at what has been posted recently. WTF is up with you and the butthurt comments? you seem to have a thing for Asses and things related to them. I am not "Butthurt" as you call it over anything you have done, you are nothing more to me then a fuckin cyber bully who hides behind his computer, I have a feeling you wouldn't be so free talking in person Gordo.

Posted by: to z3ro ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:27PM

damn Liz, how many names do you have.. Go back to fucking Chris and pretending you are so broken up over Angie

Posted by: @Zero ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:29PM

> > Z3R0 Wrote:

> I like it when people shit in my mouth.

Dude, sounds to me like you have deep rooted issues there, I mean I have heard some fucked shit in my time, but I think that one is a doozy. I think someone needs a trip to Mt. Vernon Hospital's 3 floor!!

Posted by: @Zero the pooper scooper ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:36PM

Z3R0 Wrote:
> don't get mad and break out the golf clubs folks!
> been proven not to work.

yeah that tends to happen, when you are ambushed and attacked with a knife over 13 times and MURDERED. When people ambush you, hard to use anything to defend yourself.

Dude, go back to sitting your shit you like so much choke on it!!!

Posted by: TheShadowKnows ()
Date: July 16, 2012 12:46PM

@Zero the pooper scooper Wrote:
>
> yeah that tends to happen, when you are ambushed
> and attacked with a knife over 13 times and
> MURDERED. When people ambush you, hard to use
> anything to defend yourself.

Umm, pretty well documented that Saint Wyatt smashed out the window of the Smith boys' vehicle BEFORE he was stabbed in self-defense.

Date: July 16, 2012 01:13PM

@Zero the pooper scooper Wrote:
> Z3R0 Wrote:
> -----
> > don't get mad and break out the golf clubs
> folks!
> > been proven not to work.
>
>
> yeah that tends to happen, when you are ambushed
> and attacked with a knife over 13 times and
> MURDERED. When people ambush you, hard to use
> anything to defend yourself.
>
> Dude, go back to sitting your shit you like so
> much choke on it!!!

You're the one who brought up shit spewing out of people's mouths. You dumb. And Gay. lls.

When you're done choking on dicks, come back and try to follow the thread.

You Rosehill trashies have to be the stupidest motherfuckers in Alexandria. That's a BIG accomplishment. You should be proud! You don't have many of them... Other than choking on dicks and getting dead at gangsta tee time.

Posted by: to shadow ()
Date: July 16, 2012 02:02PM

damn boy did ya forget about when the smiths attacked Wyatt at 7'11 about 30 minutes before they came back to rosehill and murdered him. not xactly self defense dumb ass.

Date: July 16, 2012 02:09PM

damn boy did you forget how to read? keepin all those penises on your mouth has made you dumber.

Posted by: TheShadowKnows ()
Date: July 16, 2012 02:10PM

to shadow Wrote:
> damn boy did ya forget about when the smiths
> attacked Wyatt at 7'11 about 30 minutes before
> they came back to rosehill and murdered him. not
> xactly self defense dumb ass.

Well, the jury disagreed with that. I guess they are all 'dumb asses' too. See, when someone is coming at you with a golf club you are allowed to protect yourself. Thus the whole 'self defense' thing.

Why did the Smiths attack Saint Wyatt at the 7-11? Oh yeah, because he and some of his good 18 year old buddies robbed the younger 14 year old smith of an Ipod. "Wait a minute!", you say, "Wyatt didn't rob him, he just stood around and watched while his buddies robbed him!". I guess you got me there.

Just because you lost your #1 source of whacky weed don't get your panties in a bunch you sausage smuggling, pot-puffing ass clown.

Posted by: Back to Forum ()
Date: July 16, 2012 02:26PM

"You Rosehill trashies have to be the stupidest motherfuckers in Alexandria. That's a BIG accomplishment. You should be proud! You don't have many of them... Other than choking on dicks and getting dead at gangsta tee time"

Your cogent and eloquent writing style is certainly an example of someone with real class.

Date: July 16, 2012 02:31PM

Back to Forum Wrote:
> "You Rosehill trashies have to be the stupidest
> motherfuckers in Alexandria. That's a BIG
> accomplishment. You should be proud! You don't
> have many of them... Other than choking on dicks
> and getting dead at gangsta tee time"
>
>
> Your cogent and eloquent writing style is
> certainly an example of someone with real class.

Thank you. Does it suck being poor?

Date: July 16, 2012 02:49PM

I know this thread has been active for a long time, so I'm a relative newcomer. Forgive me if I don't have the sequence of events correct...

Wyatt and his friends impersonate police officers and shake down the Smiths of their iPods, pot and other "valuables".

Months later they encounter each other at a 7/11.

Wyatt & friend go to grandma's house where Wyatt grabs a golf club before returning to back of 7/11 to fight a 15 year old and his brother.

Before the fight Wyatt attacks said brothers' car with a golf club.

During the fight, he ends up fighting a 15 year old and ends up getting stabbed.

Why is it that people are saying Wyatt was a good kid and murdered? It seems to me that Wyatt created this situation as much as anyone else. His only mistake was bringing a golf club to a knife fight.

Posted by: Back to Forum ()
Date: July 16, 2012 03:10PM

Back to Forum Wrote:
> "You Rosehill trashies have to be the stupidest
> motherfuckers in Alexandria. That's a BIG
> accomplishment. You should be proud! You don't
> have many of them... Other than choking on dicks
> and getting dead at gangsta tee time"
>
>
> Your cogent and eloquent writing style is
> certainly an example of someone with real class.

Thank you. Does it suck being poor?

I wouldn't know...Does it suck being an in-the-closet gay man?

Posted by: to ito ()
Date: July 16, 2012 03:12PM

damn, another name Liz...go fuck Chris

Posted by: @zero ()
Date: July 16, 2012 03:15PM

let's see....you are either David or Jimmy hhhmmmmm, doesn't really matter since both of you suck Steven's dick and he sucks yours...keep on running your mouth about Wyatt...you three will end up in jail where you belong you little bitches

Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 17 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.