HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: April 21, 2011 02:41PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow................mental illness is scary to
> witness.....................even online.

Reading it is actually MORE scary than seeing some shopping cart pushing dude muttering to himself... when you read it the psychosis leaps off the page at you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2011 02:43PM by ProVallone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: April 21, 2011 02:52PM

Yes but even with all the mental illness, he is still better/more deserving than others at the lamb center and is due much better service/amenities.

Posted by: Totally More InComplete ()
Date: April 21, 2011 05:58PM

Here we go again. Some JACKASS with TELEPATHY, ESP, Fortune telling of the past, present AND future!
As usual.
Totally more incomplete.
Next, she will claim she can levitate your ass right off this thread.
And you say who? is suffering a mental illness?
And I refer to you as 'her', for that is what you are depicting with you 'dumb-blond' brainless comment.

Date: April 21, 2011 06:00PM

Yep, same old psycho.

ESP? Telepathy? What on earth are you talking about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2011 06:01PM by More Complete.

Date: April 22, 2011 11:34AM

An even better place for the Lamb Center would be Antartica.

Posted by: That's a regular! ()
Date: April 22, 2011 04:13PM

Yes! dat's da regulr Director or is but-budy john in drag!
and see da befitin 'i dont give a shet' look in his eyes.
perfect symbolism o da jac-as's dat ruin'n da TLC!
an dose vampire teth! utstundinli befitin de blud-suc rootin' it duz wit da donaytiuns!

Posted by: Where's MOOT! ()
Date: April 22, 2011 04:24PM

More Complete, shouldn't you be, like, uh, obtaining this Lisa & Dave's and this low-life drunk bitch Mason Pickett's vehicle info by now and posting it on this here website/thread for the FXPD by now?
Everybody know's it's been you doing that shit, being like registered on this website as "HIDDEN" and/or is it "JoMamas Pimp" and all, you know, HIDING who you are!
Thought you could fool everyone, didn't you.
Well NOT ME, because I AM the MOOT!

Date: April 25, 2011 03:25PM

Isn't the point Moot?

Date: April 25, 2011 03:34PM

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Date: April 25, 2011 04:28PM

Where's MOOT! Wrote:
> More Complete, shouldn't you be, like, uh,
> obtaining this Lisa & Dave's and this low-life
> drunk bitch Mason Pickett's vehicle info by now
> and posting it on this here website/thread for the
> FXPD by now?
> Everybody know's it's been you doing that shit,
> being like registered on this website as "HIDDEN"
> and/or is it "JoMamas Pimp" and all, you know,
> HIDING who you are!
> Thought you could fool everyone, didn't you.
> Well NOT ME, because I AM the MOOT!

You figured me out! Darn! I'm really numerous people calling you crazy. Or perhaps, you're really crazy. I tend to side with people who have a home. Sorry.

Date: May 02, 2011 11:34AM

So what happened?

Date: May 02, 2011 11:36AM

Yeah, where has this thread been?

Posted by: Your Boy ()
Date: May 02, 2011 04:35PM

Osama Bin Laden was the original poster, I fucking knew it

Date: May 03, 2011 06:55AM

Was the OP arrested or put in the loony bin?
I'm getting concerned.

Date: May 03, 2011 10:13AM

Yeah, I think he and his multiple "wittnesses" aka "personalities" may have met their demise.

:(

I noticed that he seemed to be getting more angry and using lots of curse words and such. Wouldn't surprise me if he got violent with someone. Things are tough when the whole world is against you.

Date: May 04, 2011 09:28AM

This may be the end of a wonderful thread. It was great while it lasted.
Of course maybe our friends meds kicked in, and he's back at work at The White House.

Posted by: Smithfield ()
Date: May 31, 2011 08:18AM

Has there been any more discussions, about moving this facility to the Telestar Court area of Merrifield? Just wondering, since it seems that this center has a lot of people who could use help, but not so sure about its location being so close to schools and businesses in the area being jeopardized by panhandling and other unsavory behaviors. While the mission might be a benevolent one, and there are a lot of homeless folks in FFX, more than most of us would like to admit, it does seem to be in a geographically inappropriate spot.

Has the City Council decided on any plans of moving, or does anyone affiliated with this center know if its going to be at a new location? I'm not a NIMBY person, but as it stands, it just seems to be located in a bad area so close to schools, and there are concerns for children in the area, as a lot of walkers leave local schools to go by here everyday.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 31, 2011 08:34AM

@Smithfield - I counter with this question. has there EVER been an incident involving ppl going to the Lamb Center and with children in the area?

Cause I have never even heard of this place until I started playing with y'all fun ppl a cpl months ago. So it would seem to me that the only 'concerns' there are with it are the Coulda/Shoulda/Woulda's (aka the Rumour Mill).

I've never noticed accessive panhandling or other "unsavory behaviors" at the businesses around that area. (never seen a panhandler near Old Town in all my life, to be honest with you..............well, ok, not since Dharma's LoLz) And, let's be honest here - your walking kids are WAAAYYYYYY MORE IN DANGER from Old Lee Hwy than ANYTHING the Lamb Center can produce.

Posted by: Smithfield 1 ()
Date: May 31, 2011 08:47AM

Old Town and the Lamb Center, GOrdon Blvd, are far away.(Well not in sheer distance, but let's be honest here, Old Town and the Circle are pretty much at the opposite ends of the City). As for the panhandling down there, it does occur, and it is a nuisance and a violation of city ordinances.

As far as kids, I just don't think its appropriate for a center to be so close to schools, the same would go for a methadone clinic, and that sort of thing. Sorry, but kids should not be exposed to this sort of thing, while walking to and from their schools.

Date: May 31, 2011 09:10AM

but the question is, ARE THEY?

just cause the center is there, doesnt mean they are exposed to it. Like Old Lee Hwy - just cause the cars are there, and they COULD be hit, doesnt mean they ARE hit, y'know?

and what "sort of thing" are we even talking about? Seeing poor ppl enter a building?

C'mon - let's be serious here. What sort of 'danger' do you feel the Lamb Center's current location poses to kids? Cause there arent that many little kids hanging around alone in that area to even begin with..............and to be honest, what kids are walking by themselves around the circle (oh yeah, my bad for bringing up Old Town - yr right about that - different world) anyways. Id' blame you as a parent for putting yr kid in harms way for letting them walk alone around the traffic in the circle WAAAAYYYY before I'd blame the Lamb Center as a danger.

Posted by: Smithfield 2 ()
Date: May 31, 2011 09:25AM

So are you proposing eliminating roads? Did I propose eliminating the Lamb Center? Nope, I proposed moving it to a more viable location, where it can provide the services to those who truly do need them. Yes, the City of Fairfax needs to build sidwalks on both sides of Old Lee Hwy, and can anyone in the area drive worth a damn? Nope. But as for the Lamb Center, my question was not whether it has a right to exist, but if there were any developments about placing it in a location such as the Telestar Ct one that was proposed earlier.

As for the danger, the violence, while limited in the city thankfully, there is a preponderance of assault and batteries in the area of the circle, than the Old Town. Just the facts.

Date: May 31, 2011 02:29PM

What is a "viable" location for a part time homeless shelter? Considering the Lamb Center has been around for many years I’d say it’s location is viable by the definition of the word. All of these folks seem to find the location viable as well…

AntiochBaptist Church
Barcroft Bible
Bethlehem Lutheran
Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
Burke American Lutheran Church
Calvary Hill Baptist Church
Capital Baptist
Centreville Presbyterian Church
Centreville United Methodist
Christ Evangelical Lutheran / Ric Fisher
Christ Presbyterian Church
Church of the Nativity / Frank McLeskey
Church of Northern Virginia
Church of the Apostles / Céline Baker
Church of the Good Shepherd
Church of the Holy Comforter / Freida Hugley
Diaspora Fellowship Church (PCA)
Emmanuel Lutheran Church / Gina Thomas
Epiphany United Methodist Church
Fair Oaks Church / Betty Myers
Fairfax Christian Church / Toni Turner
Fairfax Circle Baptist
Fairfax Community Church
Fairfax Community Church of God
Fairfax Mennonite Church
Fairfax Presbyterian / Ken Bingham
Fairfax United Methodist / Bruce Martin
Falls Church Community Church
Falls Church Presbyterian Church
First Baptist Church of Vienna
Floris United Methodist Church
Friendship UM Church
Grace Christian Reform
Great Commission Baptist Church
Greater Little Mount Zion
Holy Spirit Catholic Church / Jack Boyle
Holy Trinity Reformed Episcopal Mission
Jerusalem Baptist Church
King of Kings Lutheran Church
Knollwood Community Church
Korean Central Presbyterian Church
Lord of Life Lutheran
Love the World Fellowship
McLean Presbyterian Church
Messiah United Methodist Church / Don Smith
Mt Gilead Baptist Church
Mt Tabor Catholic Community
New Foundation AME
New Hope Fellowship
No. Va. Mennonite Church
Oakton Church of the Bretheren
Oakton United Methodist Church
Orchard Church
Our Lady of Good Counsel
Pender United Methodist Church
Prince of Peace
Providence Presbyterian Church / Pat Flowe
Sanctity of Life Ministries
South Run Baptist Church
St Anthony-Padua Catholic Church
St Barnabas Episcopal Church
St Georges United Methodist Church / Shirley Walker
St John Neuwman / Tim O'Connor
St Leo's Catholic Church
St Mark's Catholic Church / Paul Braun
St Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church /Marlene Atkinson
St Matthews United Methodist Church / Len Pommeroy
St Michael's Episcopal
St Stephens United Methodist Church
Sydenstricker United Methodist
The Falls Church
The Light Global Mission Church
The Whole Word Fellowship Church
Truro Church / Chris Tiller
Vienna Presbyterian Church

Date: May 31, 2011 08:20PM

Smithfield 2 Wrote:
> So are you proposing eliminating roads? Did I
> propose eliminating the Lamb Center? Nope, I
> proposed moving it to a more viable location,
> where it can provide the services to those who
> truly do need them. Yes, the City of Fairfax needs
> to build sidwalks on both sides of Old Lee Hwy,
> and can anyone in the area drive worth a damn?
> Nope. But as for the Lamb Center, my question was
> not whether it has a right to exist, but if there
> were any developments about placing it in a
> location such as the Telestar Ct one that was
> proposed earlier.
>
> As for the danger, the violence, while limited in
> the city thankfully, there is a preponderance of
> assault and batteries in the area of the circle,
> than the Old Town. Just the facts.

------------------------------

um, you are the ONLY one using the word "eliminate" so I'm not too sure how you got that.

Lamb Center seems to be in a good location as it is. As I mentioned this morning, NOT A LOT OF KIDS HANGING OUT BY THEMSELVES AT FAIRFAX CIRCLE so I'm not too sure where that "threat" to them comes from, either.

And yeah, the Circle is well known for assault and battery.................in your head maybe. But in real life, I doubt you'd be able to show that Fairfax Circle is a violent crime area. LoLz

Anyways, dunno about Telestar Ct........except for one thing. IT WOULD PLACE LAMB CENTER CLOSER TO A SCHOOL (Luther Jackson) than where it is now

Posted by: lamb center pet ()
Date: June 19, 2011 11:07AM

I'm a Lamb Center pet. I'm a crackhead sociopath but that doesn't mater cause all I have to do is pray with Dave once in a while and snitch on people for him and I have a free ride. I am on the apartment list even though I've never worked a day in my life. I'M A LAMB CENTER PET!

Posted by: happyinva ()
Date: June 19, 2011 11:25AM

This thread is out of control with stupid remarks. The truth is that the Lamb Center attracts undesirable elements. I was driving by the place several months ago with my kids in the back seat and saw a man and woman arguing at the corner by the circle (it looked like the woman was trying to hit the man and he was blocking her shots). I had to try and explain to seven year olds what they were witnessing. Over the past two years, there are several homeless men and women that you see wondering the city and finding daytime refuge at the public library or sometimes by Starbucks. I do feel sorry for this people but I also see that the Truro Church (lamb center sponsors) are doing this at the expense of our community.

Posted by: Not surprising Happyinva ()
Date: June 19, 2011 11:35AM

While assault and battery can occur anywhere, I've witnessed two of them right next to the Lamb Center. One could say a few bad apples aren't a problem either, but the preponderance of mental illness, drug use, and aggressive behaviors such as panhandling are indeed brought on by TLC.

Date: June 19, 2011 11:43AM

@happyinva - yeah, it's the Lamb Center's fault for homelessness. It's Truro's fault that there are unfortunate ppl in the world. You've hit the nail right on the head. I cant even BEGIN to imagine what you told yr kids - I'm sure it was more about what you felt about the ppl they saw than the actual actions they witnessed.

If yr kids witnessing two ppl have an argument is the "expense of our community", then it sounds like the Lamb Center aint that bad.

and it's wandering, not "wondering" the city

Date: June 19, 2011 11:45AM

@Not Surprising - I've witnessed more A&B's at Fast Eddies, Icons, Hooters, and heck even Denny's.................

Posted by: Gordon Blvd lives near telestar ct ()
Date: June 19, 2011 11:53AM

Gordon Blvd. It is obvious that you want the Lamb Center to stay in Fairfax City and not be moved to your back yard. BTW, get a life you seem to spend too much time posting to this blog!!!!

Posted by: Thank you Gordon ()
Date: June 19, 2011 12:05PM

You are nice man. You help us. The folks at Lamb. You nice nice nice man. Most of us nice people to! Lamb Center even nice to goldfish!

Date: June 19, 2011 12:19PM

@GordonBlvd lives - not as much time as those who seem to notice I post, much less care.......now THOSE are the ppl who need to get a life LoLz

I simply havent heard one legit argument why the place should be shut down, never even heard of the place til I started getting on this site, and quite frankly, hadnt even noticed it until then. That Sev nextdoor has "caused" more trouble over the years than Lamb Center. Fast Eddies CERTAINLY has caused more drama than Lamb Center - and you prolly get more fistfights from crazy drivers in the Home Depot parking lot than you do from Crazy ppl from Lamb.

All I'm saying is PROVE WHAT YOU SAY if this Lamb Center is such a "cesspool of evil" cause seriously...........................
Attachments:
oldshit.jpg

Posted by: Peek A Boo ()
Date: June 23, 2011 02:39PM

The Lamb Center has really been nice ever since they stop letting that crazy cok cliff from coming in. This guy was totally unbelievable all he ever did was complain and he was no better then the people that he kept complaining about. Then on top of that he was always calling the police over anything that he could. Why would any one want to constantly be bring the police into petty matters?

Crazy Cliff
Posted by: A Watchfill Eye ()
Date: July 03, 2011 02:14PM

I don;t know who this crazy cliff but I known the Pastor Munney along with the other Jesus freaks need to get realistic. This nut believe anything those belly aching free loaders tell him. If they stop praying and complaining that they are not getting enough free money from the state with all the social programs that they know how to exploit. Then start to find gainful employment then thy will be doing some things.

Re: Crazy Cliff
Posted by: There you go again ()
Date: July 03, 2011 02:17PM

Say it ain't so, say it ain't so, it reappears from the abyss of so many posts :(

Date: July 05, 2011 01:48PM

Peek A Boo Wrote:
> The Lamb Center has really been nice ever since
> they stop letting that crazy cok cliff from coming
> in. This guy was totally unbelievable all he ever
> did was complain and he was no better then the
> people that he kept complaining about. Then on top
> of that he was always calling the police over
> anything that he could.

Sounds a lot like the thread starter!

Date: July 05, 2011 02:00PM

Yes, he was brilliant. Barbi, the Toothless Pimp and all the gang. I miss him.

Crazy Bonnie!
Posted by: A Watchful Eye ()
Date: July 06, 2011 03:53PM

Bonnie keeps coming in the lamb center screaming about all here problems. Well Ms. Bonnie you bring it upon yourself if you did not let know drug addicts and alcoholics drive your car then you would not have to worry about all the hit and run events that you are entrancing. Also why would you rent to people that do not have a steady job and cause you problems even before they move in. Oh, yes everybody has seen you crazy-self driving around the circle with the music playing for the whole neighborhood plus any cop that happen to be around to get their attention. I sure when they see the well-known alcoholic drug addict crew that you hang around they will find a reason to pull you over because they know there is a high likelihood that they have something on them. Real smart, then at the same time you are always turning to the police for help while pandering to these people. They say you are judge by the company that you keep, most of your crew anybody with common sense says away from.

Date: July 06, 2011 04:28PM

You get all that Bonnie?

Posted by: FFX County News ()
Date: July 14, 2011 12:29PM

Volunteer/Donations for The Lamb Center
primary
Daily
The Lamb Center
3220 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA
/events/volunteerdonations-for-the-lamb-center
/locations/3173374
Posted by Christine Lines
http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/events/volunteerdonations-for-the-lamb-center

Where: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030 Date: Daily
Next on: Tomorrow, July 15, 2011 Fight homelessness by volunteering or donating to The Lamb Center.

Explore the website below for more details on how you can help.
Website: http://www.thelambcenter.org/howtohelp.php Email: lambcenter@thelambcenter.org

Posted by: Bigtoed ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:18PM

Bigoted hipocrits run the TLC!!!! They have generated TONS of tax dollar debt thru 'guiding' every crook out there wanting welfare (a 'free ticket to ride') thru the 'system' and when they are getting plenty of government help - SSDI, FOOD STAMPS, WIC, ASSISTED HOUSING, endless free food from churches and 'the rest', and then, too many of 'the helped', return and jam up the tiny TLC getting 'front-line-privileges' w/their children in 'toe' in the soup line, forcing too many other people in much more need to wait in a much longer than need be line, burning up precious time needed to get themselves LEGITAMETLY out of the 'gutter' instead of fraudulently bleeding the tax system as well as the TLC, and then the same CROOKS are sneaking around husltling anything/everything their foods stamps for $.50 on the dollar, agressively PANHANDLING others that are there in need of HELP (NOT ABLE TO HELP THE HELPED) and when they can't 'hustle' the ones in need, they make trouble for them, BALD FACE LIE to management there as part of the 'hustle', bad-mouthing the REAL ones in need to the point where management believes the LIEING HUSTLERS and THROWS THE TRULY NEEDY ONES OUT!!!!! DRUNKIN' DRUG DOIN' DOPE DEALERS (DDDDD's), HUSTLING DUO's/DUO's with CHILDREN (couples ALREADY GETTING PLENTY OF STATE AID/HELP AS ALREADY DETAILED), CONstantly hustling ADDITIONALLY the management there at the TLC, and which all this is utturly, 'bottom-line' defeating the entire purpose of the place. HELPING THE TRULY NEEDY!!!!!! At times it is so obvious it seems it MUST be known by management there that this is FACT, yet they CONtinue w/same. Many of these SAME ones, (NOT ALL, OF COURSE, were caught, just SOME, MANY REMAIN!!!) are/were going to the LOVE THE WORLD FELLOWSHIP (INTENDED TO HELP THE HOMELESS, NOT THESE CROOKS W/HOMES AND PLENTY OF HELP!!!!!) doing the SAME thing, AS ALWAYS, and were eventually exposed (CAUGHT), dealing DOPE and STOLEN GOODS right there during SERVICES RIGHT OUT BACK of the TRURO CHURCH at N. St. and Main in FX City. And FINALLY, were told not to return and you do not see anymore, SOME of these CROOKS EXCEPT FOR AT THE TLC. OF COURSE, FOR MANAGMENT THERE IS CLEARLY COLLABORATING WITH THESE CROOKS!!. EVERYONE knows about this that goes to these two places and MORE, such as Pastor Pat's in GREENBRIAR and the rest. All of these CROOKS, ALREADY GETTING PLENTY OF HELP, doing this stuff, while the TRULY HOMELESS NEEDY ones are being 'brushed aside' w/STAGNATING INHIBITION stemming from all this. These agressive HUSTLER's who are clearly trying to get MORE help for things like BOOZE, DOPE, AND STOLEN GOODS, because they already get plenty for their basic needs, food, shelter, clothing and the rest. And all the while, the 'managment' knows EXACTLY what's going on and allows it to continue, AT THE TLC. And what did you say is the MAIN MISSION of this place? HELP THE HOMELESS NEEDY ONES? You BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: 'To Deny The Truth...' ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:21PM

'To deny the truth is the same as denying your own soul to damnation in hell.'
(message for Gordon Blvd's denial of REALITY FACT!)

Posted by: Boo-a-Peek ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:35PM

Peek-a-BOO, Dave calls the police all the time when HE gets assaulted, presses charges too. REMEMBER? Are you SURE your not mistaken/mixing-up the FACTS, SERIOUSLY? Or are you another HIPOCRITICAL BIGOT in DENIAL??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why OF COURSE you ARE!!!!!!!!!! Or are you just simply BRAIN DEAD STUPID????? It can only be one or the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who does not 'practice what they preach' IS a HIPOCRITICAL BIGOT LIAR, and NO REAL Minister or Pastor of ANY TRUE FAITH OF OUR LORD JESUS/GOD!!!

This is FACT, not STUPID CONtradicting LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you would simply get your head out of your A$$, you might actually be able to SEE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

Posted by: Liarbe ()
Date: August 10, 2011 02:55PM

Does anyone realize that the Secial Security/Medicare/aid system was NEVER intended to be BLED to death by a bunch of FREE LOADERS!!!!!!!! All these HUSTLING NO-LOADS have to do is HOUND a MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY w/a bunch of FAKE MENTAL ILLNESS CLAIMS to get 'the whole nine yards' of state help now. Just another LOOPHOLE for the no-load SCUMBAGS to bleed, and in the meantime, the ELDERLY (60 and over) who the SS program was ORIGINALLY setup for to help are being denied more and more enough help BECAUSE IT'S BEING BLED TO DEATH BY A BUNCH OF NO-LOAD FREE LOADING CROOKS like the ones being 'favorably treated' at places like the TLC and beyond, who will SELL YOU THEIR FOODS STAMPS $.60 on the dollar and anything else for their BOOZE AND DRUGS while 'holding-up' every help center in the region whenever they can to the point where the TRULY NEEDY HOMELESS ones are HARDLY getting any help at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send these RECIPIENTS OF STATE AID TO THEIR ASSISTED LIVING HOUSING AT THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE HOME! They ARE already getting far more help compared to the 'rest' (truly homeless ones IN REAL NEED) and are simply JAMMING UP THESE PLACES MEANT FOR THE REAL HOMELESS ONES TO THE POINT WHERE THESE TRULY HOMELESS ONES CAN'T GET ANY REAL HELP IN WHICH THESE HOMELESS CENTERS WERE INTENDED, HUSTLING UP EVERYTHING/ANYTHING THEY CAN FOR WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let's 'scramble-up' the excuses from this REALITY and refuse to change it up!! I hear they don't allow this to go on at Embry Rucker!!!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES EXIST AT PLACES LIKE THE TLC!!!!!!
And the TLC is the SMALLEST of ALL these places being 'provided'. WHAT A FAKE FARCE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL LAWS like SELLING YOUR FOOD STAMPS for $.70 on the dollar is so willfully CONDONED by TLC management!!!!!!

Posted by: Hey Christine Lines - ()
Date: August 10, 2011 08:58PM

I remember when I gave a very hard earned donation to the TLC and then forever afterwards THROWN OUT REPETATIVELY FOR NO REAL REASON(s). Was HOUNDED RELENTLESSLY with SLANDER and THROWN right out the door PERPETUALLY TO PERMANENT BANISHMENT from the place. Yes. Bunch of real WONDERFULL people running the place.
REAL appreciative, aren't they. But keep letting the BACK-STABBING SCUMBAG DRUNKIN DRUG DOIN' DRUG DEALING LOW LIFES IN THERE FOREVER!

Posted by: Peek-a-Boo ()
Date: August 12, 2011 03:32PM

Hey I agree with you about all the stuff that goes on at The Lamb Center. Just today a brother was laughing about the system. In his own words he stated “All those nigers down there get a check and they come to see me” He stated that he was sell smithy and 69 a.k.a crack cocaine. These two guy plus crack head Christ would buy as much as $1500 a month worth of stuff. Then he told me he would from time to time give them a few bags on credit because they were such good customer. He is lying low right now because of the heat the Gracie has brought on the place. Gracie another con artist of the system get more help then she should be getting. He also mention about the Barbie & Smithy thing. Smithy would pimp Barbie out to the other brothers. She would give them some head for a few hits of crack. The stupid Smithy would get bad because Barbie want to hang with the dudes. It like bro, what is going on? You let your girl slut around because she is a junking and you want to get a good deal from the dealers. Then get upset. Any girl that sucks D for money isn’t anything that someone would want for their self. I just could not believe that they have not seen Barbie when she has all those herpes sores all over her lip. Unfortunately she will be found dead some were just like so many girls of her type.

Posted by: The_Devil ()
Date: August 12, 2011 04:24PM

“Gossip is the Devil's radio.”
~Philemon George Harrison
Attachments:
4099538330_c8404b0d86.jpg

Posted by: Lamb Center ()
Date: August 13, 2011 08:22PM

Real mature there folks. Real mature

Posted by: Volunteered ()
Date: August 14, 2011 03:55PM

38.86373-77.27594primaryVolunteer/Donations for The Lamb CenterDailyThe Lamb Center3220 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA/events/volunteerdonations-for-the-lamb-center1861347 /locations/3173374
Posted by Christine Lines

EmailFollow this event Send to PhonePrint Where: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22030 Date: Daily Next on: Today, August 14, 2011 Fight homelessness by volunteering or donating to The Lamb Center.

Explore the website below for more details on how you can help.
Website: http://www.thelambcenter.org/howtohelp.php Email: lambcenter@thelambcenter.org

Date: August 15, 2011 02:34PM

For some reason these latest responses just don't have the same charm as they use to.

It’s like a time warp, it never changes. I bet I could come back in 5 years and these same homeless mental cases would be bitching about Dave Liarbee and Barbi or someone else at the Lamb who is getting better treatment than they are and how unfair it is.

Eventually, homeless psychos talking to the voices in their heads gets old. Who knew?

Posted by: CES ()
Date: August 15, 2011 02:49PM

CES made sandwiches each week and brought them to the Lamb Center. Do you think Fairview will do the same? I bet not. I think the kids are going to see what underprivileged looks like right on their own new bus route. It won't be a bad thing. It will just be different.

Date: August 16, 2011 01:02PM

Hey kids, look at the homeless! A better question would be.. do you think the Lamb inhabitants will complain about the children? After all, they get free room and board and that's not fair. What did they ever do to deserve it? I bet they lie.

Posted by: Look For CONtradiction ()
Date: August 17, 2011 03:20PM

If most of you would simply 'engage' your God's given INTELLECT (as SIMPLE as it may be, obviously,with many of you paricipating in this 'thread' - the TLC -) would be able to mentally conclude what is being detailed by 'some' in great detail as/for what it is: THE TRUTH I'm talking here about the ones that keep trying to 'deviate' from 'the truth' w/ their mentally inferior 'tactic's, for example, obsessing w/on 'spelling' and such. The 'core communication attempt(s)' are still 'there' and clearly 'communicable/FACTUAL'(even STILL/NOW) SO WHY
are these INCONSIDERATE UNCARING ONES, ESPECIALLY THE ONES 'IN CHARGE' OF PLACES LIKE THE TLC THROWING OUT INNNOCENT HOMELESS ONES THAT DO NOT SUFFER FROM THIS DETAILED 'IGNORANT MENTALITY' BUT YET ARE STILL 'IN NEED' JUST AS MUCH OF THE PLACE AS THESE DEVIANT 'OTHERS' LEFT TO LITERALLY 'RUN' THE PLACE W/THEIR DEVIANTLY WRONG AND SINFULL ACTIVITY(s) LIKE FOREVER LYING TO THE ONES IN CHARGE AND THE ONES IN CHARGE 'ASSUMING' THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, WHEN THEY ARE NOT AND FOREVER LYING IN THEIR PERSISTENT OBSESSION WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL SELFISHNESS AND GREED AND FOREVER 'DAMNING' YOU TO GET MORE AND MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE?????
Jst like the 'STONEHENGE MENTALITY' SOB MAKING A BIG DEAL REPETATIVELY ABOUT 'SPELLING' or GRAMMAR or with other DELIBERATE WASTING DISTRACTIONS/
PRACTICES? A mentally INFERIOR ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT FROM THE TRUTH IS ALL IT IS!! YOU PINHEADS DOING THIS SORT OF THING ARE NOTHING BUT EXACTLY THAT -LOW - LIFE PINHEADS "BURIED" IN IDIOCY MORE THAN LIKELY CAUSE BY/WITH YOUR CHRONIC ALCOHOL?SUBSTANCE ABUSING THAT YOU BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES ARE CONSTANTLY DRUMMING - UP MONEY FOR/OUT OF PLACES LIKE THE TLC INCLUDING FROM AND OBSESSED W/SOME MORONIC MENTALIY THAT ANYONE ENTERING THE PLACE IN NEED OF HELP CAN AFFORD YOU? WELL,YOU SELFISH PINHEAD 'TYPES'/REALLY NEED TO 'GET-A-LIFE'. LOWEST OF THE LOWEST LOWLIFES! IT's a REAL SHAME AND SERIOUSLY 'UN-CHRISTIAN LIKE' TO FORCE A LOT OF/WHAT ARE GOOD AND HONEST PEOPLE IN SIMPLE NEED OF THE WONDERFULL SERVICES PROVIDED TO HAVE TO 'GO-THRU' WHAT THEY HAVE TO 'GO THRU' TO GET THEM, HAVING TO PUT UP WITH ALL OF THIS UGLY IGNORANT EXPLAINED/ DETAILED HERE-IN BY/ FROM YOU INSIDE- AND - OUT TOTALLY UGLY SLOBS W/ THEIR TOTALLY 'INFERIOR' MENTALITY(S), ON/ AND WITH A CONstant SCAM/ SHAM GOING ON SUPPORTED W/ NOTHING BUT LIES AND DECEIT FOREVER/ RELENTLESSLY 'COMMUNICATED' AT/ TOWARDS
' W/ THE ONES 'IN CHARGE' W/THIS 'POUNDING ADDICTION' IN DOING SO' W/ EXCUSES AFTER ELABORATE LYING EXCUSES INTO ('THE ONES IN CHARGE') ACTUAL BELIEVE IT AND 'GO AFTER'/'OPRESS' AND EVEN EVENTUALLY THROW OUT THE INNOCENT ONES THAT YOU ARE VAMPIRIZING RELENTLESSLY (ROUND & ROUND WE GO WHILE, ULTIMATELY, THE INNOCENT ARE 'THE REAL ONES' SUFFERING FROM YOUR WHAT? ADDICTIONS DETAILED ALREADY?)
YEAH! IT'S MY/THE INNOCENT ONES FAULT OF WHAT YOU ARE ADDICTED TO? YOU BRAIN- DAMAGED PINHEAD!!!!
THAT A LOT OF HONEST AND GOOD PEOPLE ARE AND HAVE BEEN 'PUSHED TO THE WAYSIDE'
BY THIS 'SIMPLE EQUATE' DETAILED AND IS FOR REAL HAPPENING, EVEN ONTO TO THIS DAY AT THE TLC AND THRU-OUT/IN THIS THREAD OTHER FACTORS INVOLVED AS WELL
- ARE HAVING TO 'DEAL' W/THIS ON A 'REGULAR' - DAY TO DAY BASIS - JUST TO SIMPLY 'ENJOY', 'EQUALLY', THE 'JUST AS NEEDED'PRIVILEGES AT THE TLC
AS THESE 'VAMPIRE SCUMBAGS' IS AND FOREVER WILL BE WRONG AND ESPECIALLY TOTALLY UN-CHRISTIAN LIKE!!!!!! AND EVERY DAY THE MANAGEMENT AT PLACES LIKE THIS ALLOW THIS SORT OF STUFF TO CONTINUE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE KNOWINGLY SINNING AND WILL BE SUFFERING IN DAMNATION (even in this life) FOR IT ESPECIALLY
AFTER READING THIS AND KNOWING IT TO BE / THE TRUTH!! OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING 'IN PRACTICE' BY ALLOWING IT TO CONtinue!!!!
NOW HOW 'BOUT SELLING ME YOUR FOOD STAMP MONEY AT $.50 ON THE DOLLAR, YOU SCUMBAG, AFTER MAKING ME WAIT IN LINE FOR LUNCH ALL DAY BEHIND YOU AT THE TLC
AND THE REST OF THE PLACES LIKE IT - WITH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE TEAM OF
IRRESPONSIBLY CONCEIVED CHILDREN YOU ARE 'USING' TO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF THE SOCIAL/CHARITABLE SERVICES WITH, 'WORKING-UP- A 'POSITIVE BALANCE' YOU CAN 'SCAM' ON TO CONVERT THEM, THE FOOD STAMP MONEY INTO CASH? YOU THINK NONE OF US KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING? WE ALL KNOW HAOW YOU CAN GO TO A WHOLE 'CONGLOMERATE' OF CHURCH PANTRY'S READILY AVAILABLE TO
GET FREE FOOD THERE AS WELL, LIKE YOU ARE PROBABLY ALREADY DOING, AND SIMPLY TAKE THE FOOD TO YOUR SUBSIDIZED HOUSING WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE ALSO GETTING W/ CHILDREN IN TOW, AND SIMPLY COOK IT ALL UP THERE INSTEAD OF JAMMING UP A TINY PLACE FOR TRULY HOMELESS PEOPLE WITH SOME SORT OF TWISTED LOGIC 'ATTITUDE' TO SUPPORT THIS BLATENTLY DISRESPECTFUL PRACTICE???? WELL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW???
DOES THE TRUTH HURT ENOUGH NOW, YOU IGNORANT DISRESPECTFULL LOW- LIFE!?!?!?!?
CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?!?!?!?!?!??!? AND WHY DON'T YOU GO TO PASTOR MONEY'S 'LOVE THE WORLD FELLOWSHIP' AND PULL THE SAME GREEDY IGNORANT NONSENSE THERE AS WELL!!! AND KEEP PRETENDING LIKE IT IS SOMEHOW, IN YOUR TWISTED LITTLE PINHEAD OF YOURS BRAIN, THAT IT IS RIGHT? WELL, SURPRISE, SURPRISE. IT'S WRONG AND ADDITIONALLY, W/ THE FOOD-STAMP SELLING FACTOR, A FELONY. EVEN IN A 'LEGAL STAND-POINT' IT IS WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. ARE YOU SOMEHOW UN-EQUALLY 'ABOVE-THE-LAW'. NEVER. YOU ARE SIMPLY .... WRONG .... BOTH MORALLY AND LEGALLY, WRONG. AND WHAT IS THE ONES IN CHARGE DOING ABOUT IT? ONGOING???? MAKING EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSES TO ALLOW THIS CONTINUE, ON AND ON, TRASHING THE PRECIOUS TIME THE HONEST HOMELESS ONES INTO OBLIVION,THEY NEED
TO HELP THEMSELVES BETTER, TO HONESTLY, LIKE A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOULD,
TO 'WEEN' THEMSELVES OFF OF THE PRECIOUS MILK OF THE TLC ITSELF? AND RESPECTABLY NOT BECOME SO DEPENDANT ON SOCIAL SERVICES AND THE REST? WHOLE LOT OF IMPOSSIBLE
WASTE THE GOOD AND HONEST ONES ARE SUFFERING FROM, WOULD YOU NOT SAY?
ONES' EXPECTATIONS OF THE
GOOD AND HONEST ONES IN NEED, ISN'T IT?, ESPECIALLY 'COMPARED' TO THESE, WELL RECOGNIZED BY ALL VAMPIRE SCUMBAGS!!!!! OH! AND GO ON DOWN TO THE COURTHOUSE AND 'STICK YOUR NECK OUT' FOR THEM AS WELL, MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO KEEP THEM FROM GETTING LOCKED UP FOR LIFE LIKE MOST OF THESE
THESE VAMPIRE SCUMBAGS SHOULD BE, AND 'PRESENT' A WHOLE LOT OF 'DEFENSE' FOR THEM, SO THEY CAN RETURN AND PULL THE SAME AS DETAILED FOREVER AND EVER
OVER AND OVER, AND CONTINUE TRASHING THE GOOD AND HONEST ONES FURTHER AND FURTHER
INTO EVEN MORE HOPELESSNESS TIME TRASHING DESPAIR!!!!
RESPECTFULLY, AND W/ ALL DUE RESPECT, LADY'S AND GENTS, THIS REALLY NEEDS TO BE PUT TO A 'STOP', THESE WRONG AND UN-CHRISTIAN- LIKE PRACTICES DETAILED
HERE-IN THIS THREAD ENTIRELY AND MORE!
THEY DON'T ALLOW IT AT 'MOST' OF THE PLACES LIKE THE TLC. SO ARE ALL OF THESE 'MOST PLACES' PEOPLE'S RUNNING THEM WRONG AS WELL. NO. AND THE TLC IS 'TOO SMALL' OF A PLACE/OPERATION TO CONTINUE TO ALLOW IT/ALL THIS, HUMANLY.
SO HOW 'BOUT 'EXTENDING' ALL THAT 'NARROW MINDED' CHRISTIAN-LIKE (twisted?) COMPASSION YOU HAVE FOREVER BEEN EXTENDED TO THESE VAMPIRE-SCUMBAGS A LITTLE FURTHER, UNTO THE HUMBLE, MORE DESERVING 'QUIET-ONES' THAT DESERVE THE HELP SO MUCH MORE! (like, 'PER-SEY' - BEYOND THE END OF YOUR ARROGANT THINKING NOSE!)
PRAISE THE LORD! MAYBE THEY'LL UNDERSTAND W/THIS POST AND ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT A CHANGE IN WHAT IS SERIOUSLY WRONG 'POLICY' AT THE TLC!!!! AND THE MANY 'GOOD AND HONEST' ONES WILL ACTUALLY GET A WELL EARNED 'BREAK' FROM THEIR ENTIRE DAY BEING TORMENTED AND TRASHED BY A BUNCH OF 'OVER-PROTECTED'
BUNCH OF DEAD-BEAT DEVIL WORSHIPPING VAMPIRE SCUMBAGS!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD WE PRAY!!!! 'THE MEAK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH', THE LORD SAYS, NOT THE AGRESSIVE, VAMPIRE-LIKE SCUMBAGS REFERENCED HERE PROPERLY, AND WHOM THESE TLC MANAGERS KNOW EXACTLY WHO THESE ONES ARE. SHALL I / WE 'REVERT' BACK TO IDENTIFYING AND DETAILING EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE??? THE LOCAL POLICE KNOW THEM VERY WELL. ARE THE TLC MANAGEMENTS NOT SO SAVVY/INTELLIGENT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHOM I/ WE SPEAK OF??? FOR STARTERS, IN CASE YOU ARE HAVING SOME SORT OF 'LAPSE' OF MEMORY OR SOMETHING, GO BACK AND 'READ THRU' THIS THREAD FROM BEGINNING TO END. COMPARE 'NOTES' FROM THE VERY MANY DIFFERENT (OBVIOUSLY) CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS THREAD. IT'S BECOME, UH, VERY INTERESTING. I THINK LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS, AUTOMOBILE TYPES AND MUCH MORE ARE NEEDED EVEN FURTHER. THE 'NEW ONES' KEEP ARRIVING AS WELL, YET MANY OF THE HUMBLE IMMEDIATLY RECOGNIZE AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE. HOW COME THE TLC MANAGMENT CAN'T 'SEE' THIS???? SHALL WE 'RE-ADD' SOME MORE 'POINTERS' BACKED W/ FACT AND NOT FICTION/OPINION? OR SHALL I/ WE SIMPLY, SECRETLY START CALLING THE PROPER AUTHORITIES AND BRING IT TO THEIR ATTENTION, 'SECRETLY'?????? HOW THE TLC MANAGEMENT IS LITERALLY 'AIDING & ABEDDING THESE CRIMINAL - TYPES, LIKE THE MENTIONED ONES SELLING THEIR FOOD STAMP MONEY?????

Posted by: cOMPLETE mORE ()
Date: August 17, 2011 03:33PM

aW, MORE COMPLETE, did you miss me? 'AS CHARM AS IT USED TO', OF COURSE, you really meant, TRUTH, NOT 'charm', DIDN'T YOU????

Aw, i REally missed you toO!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW SswEEt!!!!!!!

Crazy Fool!
Posted by: Peek-A-BOO ()
Date: August 17, 2011 03:40PM

You crazy fool! You keep posting bad things about TLC complaining that you got kicked out. The people at TLC are very receptive to every one for every walk of life. The only people that I have seen that get kick out are the one who are always looking to create problems. That or they still want to drink and drug. If you do not like TLC why don't you just go some were else. After all if you were not a leach your self you would not be so concerned about the place and just move on. Have you ever went for a psycho evaluation? I understand a lot of the new medication really help people like you self.

Posted by: yEAH! ()
Date: August 17, 2011 03:45PM

yEAH! AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE 'CHANGED POLICY(S)' WILL END UP HELPING TO CHANGE THE CITY COUNCILLS MIND ON THE LATEST RULING ON THE SURVIVAL OF THE TLC IN FX CITY FOR THE 'GOOD AND HONEST' ONES IN ACTUAL GOOD AND HONEST
NEED OF THE PLACE INSTEAD OF THESE 'DEADBEAT SCUMBAGS' REFERENCED BY cOMPLETE mORE.
DOING NOTHING THERE BUT 'DRUMING-UP' ALCOHOL/DRUG MONEY AND PERPETUALLY DRAGgING THE PLACE INTO THE DIRT WITH THEIR NEVER-ENDING TWISTED EVIL WAYS. ALL THOSE DRUG DEALERS REALLY LIKE IT THERE W/ PRESENT POLICY(S). MAKING PLENTY OF $$$$ FOR THOSE DRUG CARTELS DOWN IN MEHICO AND SOUTH AMERICA! 35,000 DRUG DEALING RELATED DEATHS 'DOWN THERE' IN WHAT, THE LAST 3 YEARS OR SOMETHING?

Posted by: wisdom? (Uh "freedom") ()
Date: August 17, 2011 04:44PM

uH, dUH, uH!!!!
'wORDS OF wisdom? gordon blvd, more complete, MORE VIABLE LOCATION? mORE VIABLE in ITSELF SHOULD BE A BETTER, MORE important CONcern. cAN YOU NOT tell THAT A lot OF wHAT IS bEING pOSTED HERE IS mORE ABOUT IT'S VERY mission/sURVIVAL?
wITH many of these properly referenced IN real cHRISTIAN conCERN ARE for REAL TRYING TO HELP? tHE tlc management CLEARLY, THRU policy/practice ARE going to get the place shut down!!!!! iT IS already 'IN THE WORKS'. wHEN THE CURRENT LEASE/AND OR EXTENSIONS OF SAME EXPIRE, THE tlc IS HISTORY!!!!!!!!! no one in the entire region want this place to move to, even, simply because, if you are paying attention to 'DETAIL' IN THIS THREAD, the PRESENT POLICIES AND PRACTICES OF THESE PRESENTS ONES 'IN CHARGE' of it REFUSE TO CHANGE THEM IN which PERPETUATES THE VERY SAME PROBLEM(S) OF WHY TOO MANY PEOPLE WANT IT SHUT DOWN!!!!
it's because of all of the TROUBLE generated by these very same 'UN-HOLY' ones that keep up the same old scam without waiver. iT'S THE VERY SAME 'MIND-SET' OF THE vampire scumbags THAT KEEP IT, 'THE BIGGER PICTURE' NEEDS TO BE 'looked at', 'IN OVER-ALL TROUBLE' to start with.
AND ADDITIONALLY 'for these few scumbags' the majority in more honest needY homeless ones are pretty much 'damned' INSTEAD.
sOMETIMES, MANY TIMES, 'the needs of the many outway the needs of the few', AND IN THIS DELICATE tlc ENVIRONMENT, THIS should be applied even more intensly CONSIDERING the EXISTING EQUATION of THE 'SO-CALLED' christianity FACTOR APPLIED BY THESE VERY SAME ONES 'RUNNING' THE place. tHE bOARD OF dIRECTOR'S, imediate managment, THE WHOLE NINE YARDS. wHAT ARE THEY WEARING ALL DAY THERE? horse blinders? aRE THEY SIMPLY BLINDED BY THEIR OWN FAITH? wHAT IN THE world IS GOING ON? pASTOR mONEY AT 'LOVE THE WORLD FELLOWSHIP' MADE 'delicate' CORRECTIONS' JUST RECENTLY THERE IN/AT HIS OPERATION, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, THEN, AT THE tlc? aS PER more complete'S VERY ELABORATED/list OF SUPPORTING churches, pASTOR mONEY'S IS ONE OF IT'S 'SUPPORTERS' AS WELL. let'S start 'paying more attention' TO THE ACTUAL mission OF THESE PLACES, INSTEAD OF 'CATERING' TO A BUNCH OF GREEDY, SELFISH, NO PAYING ATTENTION TO THE WORD OF GOD AND NEVER/REFUSING TO CHANGE SCUMBAGS KEEPING IT DRAGGED INTO THE DIRT LOW LIFES, AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO REFUSE TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS, FOR TOO LONG, WITH A HIGHER/THE HIGHER UNDERSTANDING OF THE FACT THAT IT IS DEFEATING THE ENTIRE MISSION/PURPOSE OF THESE PLACES, WELL, SOMETIMES WE/THESE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF THESE PLACES, PLACES LIKE THESE, FOR THE SAKE OF ALL, THE MANY, THEY MUST SAY 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH' AND SEND THEM AWAY!!!! HOW MANY 'CHANCES' DO THESE PERSISTENT SCUMBAGS NEED AT THE FOREVER DEMISE OF THE GOOD AND HONEST 'TRUE BELIEVERS' IN PRACTICE AS WELL AS FAITH DESERVE/NEED? OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NEGATIVELY 'IMPACTING' THE ONES THAT ARE ACTUALLY, HONESTLY, TRYING TO 'HELP THEMSELVES' WHILE HAVING TO BE DEPENDANT ON THESE PLACES. I KNOW QUITE A MANY THAT FIT INTO THIS 'CATAGORY' OF GOOD AND DECENT ONES THAT ARE HAVING TO STRUGGLE HARDER AND HARDER BECAUSE OF THIS VERY SAME DETAILED-IN-THIS THREAD SCUMBAG 'EFFECT'. IT'S, WELL, SINFULL.
SHAMEFUL, AND IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. IT'S THE MANAGEMENT THAT NEEDS TO TAKE 'ONE STEP FURTHER' TO TRULY HELP. GO JUST A LITTLE 'BEYOND' OF WHERE IT, IN POLICY, 'STANDS', IMPROVE 'FOR THE GOOD', FOR GOD'S SAKE, FOR THE HUMBLE IN NEEDS, SAKE. THINK ABOUT THIS JUST 'CONCEPT', JUST A LITTLE BIT BEYOND, THE END'S OF THEIR 'POINTED TO THE SKY' NOSES AND 'SEE' THE REALITY IN WHAT IS BEING EMPHASIZED THRU-OUT THIS THREAD BY MANY. i know Jesus and his father GOD, WOULD WANT THEM TO!!!!! pRAISE THE lord FOR HIS DEVINE WISDOM HE HAS GIVEN ME, and you! uTILIZE IT, apply it here, SAVE THE TLC!!!!!! i/WE HUMBLE ONES beg thee!!!
we are having to struggle so even harder in this already heavily time consuming homeless environment, AND THE PRESENT POLICIES W/THESE VAMPIRE SCUMBAGS GOING REGULARLY, RELENTLESSLY INTO THE TLC IS/HAS FOREVER MADE/MAKING IT HARDER AND HARDER FOR US, DON'T YOU SEE IT? please LOOK BEYOND THE END OF YOUR 'DEVINE' NOSES!!!!! TO NOT NOTICE THESE 'FACTORS'/'FACTS' DETAILED THRU-OUT THIS THREAD BY MANY IS SINFULL IN ITSELF!!!! WE ARE ALL, THE HUMBLE ONES, SAYING, BEGGING IN PRAYER FOREVER TO HELP IN THIS!!!!!!! THE SINNERS ARE WINNING!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING IN THE SCRIPTURES TO INDICATE EVEN SLIGHTLY THAT IT IS TO BE THE WAY YOU HAVE 'IT' AND ARE MAKING IT AS DETAILED PROPERLY COMMUNICATED/DESCRIBED HERE!!!! QUIT BEING IN DENIAL OF THE TRUTH AND REFUSING THAT IT EXISTS AS IT DOES!!!!!!! YOUR ARE REWARDING THE SINNERS AND DAMNING THE HUMBLE!!!!!! IN LIFE ETERNALLY???? GIVE IT A 'BREAK', WILL YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!

we are losing, IN GOD'S NAME THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: August 18, 2011 12:44PM

cOMPLETE mORE Wrote:
> aW, MORE COMPLETE, did you miss me?

Not really. I thought I did but I was wrong. The facination of seeing a crazy person rant and rave as their life spirals out of control has become stale.

Re: Crazy Fool!
Date: August 18, 2011 12:45PM

Peek-A-BOO Wrote:
> You crazy fool! You keep posting bad things about
> TLC complaining that you got kicked out. The
> people at TLC are very receptive to every one for
> every walk of life. The only people that I have
> seen that get kick out are the one who are always
> looking to create problems. That or they still
> want to drink and drug. If you do not like TLC why
> don't you just go some were else. After all if you
> were not a leach your self you would not be so
> concerned about the place and just move on. Have
> you ever went for a psycho evaluation? I
> understand a lot of the new medication really help
> people like you self.

Good luck with that!

Posted by: lamb center survivor ()
Date: August 28, 2011 06:53PM

Not only are you all a good argument for abortion, you should be put out of your misery by means of euthenasia

Posted by: Moot ()
Date: August 29, 2011 07:46PM

There's only one Moot.

Date: August 29, 2011 09:29PM

I was requested here again, so I was told. What now?

Date: August 30, 2011 01:52AM

More Incomplete Wrote:
> You've got it all wrong, BOZO. The "homeless" guy
> is not a guy, i'm a GAL I'm not homeless at all.
> I've got a beautiful huge house paid for worth
> over $660,000 right here in FX City, with a nice
> retirement of over $5300.00 a month coming in, and
> I'm only 43 yrs old. It's simply not enough.
> I go to the Lamb Center to pray on the poor and
> homeless people and the peole runnin' the place
> into giving me more, more and more freeby's, and
> if they don't I make trouble for them cause I
> don't care about getting thrown out, because I
> have my really nice big house to go to.
> And I think you should be paying attention.
> This thread has been connected to the
> FXunderground "Illegal Immigration" thread. There
> are MANY different people making many different
> posts on to and connected to this thread about the
> Lamb and it's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TRAFFICKING of
> mostly ILLEGAL LATINOS CRIMINALS. And Facebook,
> Twitter, and everyone who wants on the Planet
> Earth is being exposed to this thread now, posting
> comments and remarks from around here and all over
>
> You sound like one of those refered to as a
> "Great False Manipulator" in this thread of these
> people in charge at the Lamb. Bet you can't be a
> better False Manipulator than me! I'm the best at
> lieing than anyone going into that stupid Lamb
> Center. And it's all about ME ME ME M EM E! My
> greed is infinitly endless!!
>
> And you'll never guess who I am. Nobody there
> even knows my real name.

You must be Clint Hicks. Am I right?

Date: August 30, 2011 06:43PM

Yeah, I thought so.

Posted by: city resident ()
Date: August 30, 2011 08:09PM

This is just about the most bat shit crazy thing I have ever read. I was at the 711 a few weeks ago and there were people yelling at each other in front of the lamb center. I had recognized a few of them because they are always drinking at a park that I jog in right across fairfax blvd. Every once in a while I will see a hypo needle when I'm running. I never knew what the lamb center was untill I did a google seach and this came up. If it was up to me the tlc should be drug testing and brethalizing the people they are trying to help because it does attract some very unsavory characters from what I have witnessed first had. Seems to me like there should be more oversight by the city. Are the people who post on here trolls or are they in fact from the tlc?

Date: August 31, 2011 02:39AM

The city doesn't care about these homeless people, they want them dead more than anything, probably. I used to be down and out, myself, but I was no where near like these lifeless pieces of shit are. The TLC has a sign inside saying something like: "blah blah, if needed, breathilizer, blah blah drug test, or something like that, but they don't do it. Guess it's just supposed to scare them or something, idk. Anyway, I say they tear that shit down, kick the homeless outta Fairfax, then everyone can finally be at peace once again...

Posted by: Doug Dornadi ()
Date: August 31, 2011 08:58AM

Barbi is back. She is nice looking lady. This means attractive. Some say hot. Toothless pimp helps her with business venture opportunities. She is entrepreneur. She makes money by turning tricks. This means using deceptive business practices. Much like Wall Street executives. She is effective at business 101. This means she understands micro and macroeconomics. She employs these in various business activites. Has board meetings with toothless pimp. They meet at conference rooms. Their business plan is viable. This means profitable.

Date: August 31, 2011 04:25PM

Sounds like you're mad because you're not getting any...Sounds about right to me.

Date: August 31, 2011 05:55PM

city resident Wrote:
> This is just about the most bat shit crazy thing I
> have ever read.

You and me both!

> Are the people who post on here trolls
> or are they in fact from the tlc?

They are real honest to goodness mentally ill homeless folks.

Posted by: Peak A Boo ()
Date: August 31, 2011 06:40PM

Barbie use to be marketable but from what I have seen of her lately she has really gone down hill. Also she get beat up a lot, she claims it the Spanish people. She really needs to get away from the environment that she is in. I have heard that they have programs for girl like here where they go into a treatment program in a rote area of the country and clean these kids out. Other than that she most likly will die by the age of 40.

Posted by: Handsome Rob ()
Date: September 01, 2011 09:51AM

Doug Dornadi Wrote:
> Barbi is back. She is nice looking lady. This
> means attractive. Some say hot. Toothless pimp
> helps her with business venture opportunities. She
> is entrepreneur. She makes money by turning
> tricks. This means using deceptive business
> practices. Much like Wall Street executives. She
> is effective at business 101. This means she
> understands micro and macroeconomics. She employs
> these in various business activites. Has board
> meetings with toothless pimp. They meet at
> conference rooms. Their business plan is viable.
> This means profitable.

Okay so prostitution is where the money is these days? WTF?

Date: September 01, 2011 11:27AM

Prostitution has always been where the money's at. Where the fuck have you been?

Posted by: Sponge Bob Squarepants ()
Date: September 01, 2011 12:41PM

Moot Wrote:
> Prostitution has always been where the money's at.
> Where the fuck have you been?

LOL, worlds oldest profession. Props Moot.

Date: September 01, 2011 05:41PM

:P

Date: September 02, 2011 08:32AM

Looks like all the homeless people died. Good.

Posted by: Cracker Jack ()
Date: September 05, 2011 10:35AM

The lights are on. They are bright. Bright lights around the Lamb Center. There is cameras everywhere that track movement in and out of here, and the government is watching our every move. They follow us around, and they are always in every car at the Home Depot lot. These officials are using high tech surveilance equpment to watch what we are doing. They are folloinwg us on our missions to save others, to stay away from the earthquakes that are hitting this area, they are the very version of evil. Ward off these spirts. Make sure they do no harm. They are watching but they are going to make their move soon. The time is soon. Be ready be ready.

Date: September 05, 2011 11:42AM

You sound just like one of those crazy fucks.

Posted by: robbed of my wallet doing community service ()
Date: September 05, 2011 08:08PM

I went there to get a couple hours of community service in, and i am now psychologically scarred for life.

Imagine, entering a building and being immediately accosted by seven crackhead pimps and their respective prostitutes. The head of the center appeared to be a Kenyan who had a poisonous snake with him. Who the fuck would allow a poisonous animal into a county shelter, I am beyond myself with disgust.

After sleeping with several of the crackhead prostitutes, I came out of a dope haze to realize my wallet had been stolen.

They were kind enough to leave my kidneys, but my car was stripped completely. Like, a ten minute drive from the chipoltle and luxury lies a place more depraved then the most brutal chinese child labor camp, worse than any slum or opium den in taiwan, worse than dubstep; the lamb center.

god help the crazyness that is allowed within those walls, my only comfort is knowing the evil inside cannot ever escape.

...or can it.

Posted by: Mo Money ()
Date: September 06, 2011 08:58PM

Well, well. This threads come a LONG WAY to gettin' the truth out about the TLC.
I see many participants have contributed quite a lengthy testimoney to finally 'bring to God's Light' the truth about this den of EVIL intent.

Posted by: Maybe I Can Help ()
Date: September 06, 2011 09:27PM

Will someone please swing by TLC tomorrow and take pictures and video of the entire facility (including showers and security systems) and post the information here tomorrow?

Date: September 06, 2011 10:20PM

Will someone please swing by TLC tomorrow and take pictures and video of the entire facility (including showers and security system) and post the information here tomorrow?

Date: September 07, 2011 11:47AM

Has anyone taken video of TLC today? Please post.

Date: September 07, 2011 12:59PM

This thread is useless without video.

Date: September 07, 2011 01:21PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RTu92phn38

By the way, these people are fake. And more than half the ones you see there, are still there.

Posted by: Very Nice!!! ()
Date: September 07, 2011 01:43PM

Not at all what I expected. What a lovely place! Like an upscale retirement home.

Date: September 07, 2011 01:45PM

Go there and hang out for a day. Your eyes will open.

Posted by: Resident City ()
Date: September 07, 2011 02:34PM

The 'entire problem', as is OBVIOUS w/the TLC, Lady's and Gent's, IS the people MANAGING the place, as so many posts are clearly indicative of. (WITNESSING) For anyone to try and say different is simply more HELL-BENT - BRAIN DEAD than the TLC MANAGEMENT themselves!!! It's being 'ran' by criminally minded criminals in support of criminally minded criminals!!!! Why would you allow, ONGOING, drug dealer after drug dealing SUBSTANCE ABUSERS to continue to enter and RULE the place w/their ONGOING lies and deceit??? Their 'track records'/CRIMINAL FILES w/the local and 'abroad' authorities is 'tell-tale' of what these FAITHLESS CRIMINALS ARE, INCLUDING THE ONES RUNNING/MANAGING THE PLACE!!!!! And they are 'pretending' to be the teacher's and 'practicioners' of our Lord and God's Faith??? POPPYCOCKA!!!! It's BLATENTLY OBVIOUS, their simply 'in-it-for-the-$MONEY$', the ROOT of ALL EVIL in Mankind!!!! They are 'practicing' FRAUDULANTLY, 'The Word Of God' and are rotting in living damnation for it and you can 'tell' it by simple/casual exposure to the way they CONduct themselves. It's TOO FLAGRANTLY OBVIOUS!!!!
Knowing the TLC will be 'forced' to close down as soon as the present lease 'extension' is over, I'll bet these CRIMINALLY-MINDED ones 'in charge' are trying to figure out every 'angled' scam in 'the book' to re-open under 'another-name' somehow, to keep their SHAM of a SCAM 'up-and-running' no matter what. Just like the ILLEGAL IMMIGRUNTS do when they get deported and simply get a new set of 'papers' with a new name/I.D. and skip-jack-happy right back over the boarder ILLEGALLY AGAIN and do 'it' all over the same way they did it the first time!!! We'll see how they 'do', time will tell. And it'll be the same faces running the same place, just under/w/a new location/name!!!!!!

Date: September 07, 2011 03:10PM

Moot Wrote:
> Go there and hang out for a day. Your eyes will
> open.

Are you saying you've spent time there?

Moot Wrote:
> By the way, these people are fake.

What people?

Date: September 07, 2011 07:51PM

You're right, I meant zombies...

Date: September 07, 2011 07:52PM

And yeah, I used to be down and out, look at my previous posts awhile back, but I wasn't one of "them." I was only down and out for a year.

Posted by: Mute ()
Date: September 07, 2011 08:58PM

Yes, MOOT, we all know what you mean. And one of 'them' is exactly what? You should elaborate. Be more specific. Fairfax residents want to know what's going on in their own 'back yard'. That's what this website is all about. And what is the TLC management team doing to correct the problem, other than promoting it like they have been all along?? Did you happen to notice the midget El-Salvadorian that lives there all day, faking his 'sucking-up' to Dave and 'them', emptying the trash 'once in awhile' but 'in turn' every day spending massive amounts of time in the men's room TRASHING it. Slop-swamping the sinks, throwing soap and towels all over the place when he showers creating HOURS of clean-up work after spending 29 seconds once every two to three days emptying the trash!
What a SCAMMER that one is. And he IS a DOPE DEALER. He is one of the MAIN Latinos connections there. Get's anything you/they want in the 'black market' running thru the place. Been making so much $$CASH$$ doing so he doesn't even have to work a regular real job. He let his Visa run out a long time ago, and ICE hasn't caught up to him yet. Busted for possession of pot and let go three months later last year. Lied his way out of it somehow or busted one of his conections is what I heard. He's REALLY got 'the wool pulled over the eyes' of the TLC management team and the volunteers. Got a real 'act' this one does. Three people have seen/heard him dealing dope in the men's room over the past 7-8 months, and he just keeps right on going!! One of the Latinos brothers told me last week there (the TLC) if I wanted 'the good stuff' go to Viktor Hernandez, I think he said this punks name is, this 'HUSTLER' that LIVES A LIE!!!! He's nothing but a low-life CON-ARTIST straight out of the El-Salvadorian GHETTO!!!!
Dave Ware new his Con-Game very well and couldn't STAND the puke!!! Gotta admire him (James) for that!!!! Just can't figure out how come the TLC management hasn't seen thru his hustling ways, or are they working with him like is said elsewhere in this thread. Must be true. The criminals always backing up the criminals and $hit. That's it!!! It's not a Jesus/God rules Lamb Center, it's a Satan rules the TLC!!! That's it!!!! And I am REALLY TIRED of having to clean up this punks thrashing direspectfull MESS in the men's restroom. Sometimes you just want to ........ KILL THE SNEAKY SOB!!!!!!! Lifes difficult as it is, and this little MIDGET PUNK constantly leaves his mess all over in the men's restroom in your way!! Sneaky about it, too. As soon as Henry walks in, he fakes it, like he always does!! But as soon as he know's he's not being seen or watched, it's right back to it, TRASHING the place!!!! Everything he does for the place, he SUBTRACTS it doing this TRASHING it up and creating much more work than he ever does or did!!
The sinks, the toilet/stall, the shower. Whereever he goes. Like a spoiled rotten little sneaky CHILD. And he calls Dave Gringo, which is Latinos for 'White Trash Honky'!!! The REAL piece of GARBAGE is HIM!!! And he should have been put out of the place a long time ago, PERMANENT!!

Date: September 08, 2011 02:58AM

I don't think I need to elaborate anymore.

Posted by: Incomplete More ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:03AM

No, not more deserving, just as deserving. MORE INCOMPLETE. As usual, your APR 11, 2011 comment is just as DISRESPECTFULLY ASSUMING as you always are. CRIMINALS are not supposed to be more deserving of anything in society,in which is enforced by the laws of this and most all country's, as well as most any/all religions, and all the others and with all common sense and decency rightfully applicable, than those that make every attempt to do the opposite - not just preach but practice in itself the obedience of religion and law, which simply enforces respectability of one's self and the way you treat all others. If many of these criminally-minded ones, like the very ones that run places like the TLC would simply put all their chaotic personal problems aside in which are factually blinding them/keeping them from realizing the truth of it, RESPECTABLY, well, then, they would know they are wrong and change up, RESPECTABLY.
And is not most everyone sick and tired of the IGNORANCE to respectability these criminally-minded ones practice AGAINST the very religion they FALSLY claiming to be preaching and practicing.
I just hope our Lord and God are already working on getting these self-proclaimed FALSE prophets with their CRIMINALLY minded ways practiced relentlessly the way they do so consistently without waiver, punished in life as well as in death.
I can and anyone with any common sense can see that the in-life punishment already began quite a while ago, every time, like yesterday, when I entered the TLC, and saw how these ones in charge of the place glow in their guilt, refusing to change their criminal thinking/sinning ways. You/anyone can see, they are suffering inside themselves, thru their words as well as actions. Do they not know this? How it shows so obviously? It emenates with every word they speak and every action they take. They are buried in their own sinfull, criminal practice it has become hopeless. It controls them. John, Dave, Henry, 'ol black Betty and the rest. Do they not know that the Scripture's are a constant reminder that, someday, they must realize the wrong they say and do and change to what the Scripture details as to what right is, with elaborate explanation thru example detailed after example detailed?
The only exceptions are most of the wonderfull Volunteers that do most all the real work in the place. So unselfishly giving with no material reward. It never ceases to amaze me and warm the heart as it should everyone.
You can sense and see the disdain in the, what is clearly the over- rewarded ones, though, when it comes to them having to actually fill in and actually have do some of the actual labor- work for an absence of a volunteer. Again, John, Dave, Henry, 'ol black Betty, for example. They glow with resentment thru their very words and action. It's so obvious it's pathetic. Every time I go into the TLC, like just yesterday, again, I and too many others noticed this all too well.
And you think our Lord and God can not see this? Wake up, BOZO. It's like the Christmas Santa Claus song - 'he knows when you are sleep-ing, he knows when your a-wake'! He can see clean thru your sinfull soul better than you can! He can see how, even worse, you refuse to stop willfully sinning. It's become too automatic with you. A habit. This is where you are and always will be wrong. And are and will always be damned by Him for it! So sayeth The Lord!!

Date: September 08, 2011 11:16AM

Incomplete More Wrote:
> ...your APR 11, 2011 comment
> is just as DISRESPECTFULLY ASSUMING as you always
> are....

And it only took you 5 months to respond to it! Well done! :)

Posted by: ObsessedAndDeranged? ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:27AM

Incomplete even More. You. That's right. What? You have such a guilty obsession with this website's thread the TLC, monitoring it so closely. Proven with such immediate responses. Your actions speak louder and prove so much much more than your words. Is it you who are the one who thinks you are so much more deserving than anyone else, with your sinfull thinking and ways? We all know so.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:32AM

ObsessedAndDeranged? Wrote:
> Incomplete even More. You. That's right. What?
> You have such a guilty obsession with this
> website's thread the TLC, monitoring it so
> closely. Proven with such immediate responses.
> Your actions speak louder and prove so much much
> more than your words. Is it you who are the one
> who thinks you are so much more deserving than
> anyone else, with your sinfull thinking and ways?
> We all know so.

You got me. Boy do I feel dumb. Though, I imagine I'd feel a lot dumber if I went to homeless shelters and then complained about the free services.

Posted by: BOO-a-Peek ()
Date: September 08, 2011 12:09PM

I never was kicked out, Even More Incomplete!!! I only realized that because of the obvious mis-management of the TLC, I can accomplish much more in life in the path of God's word ELSEWHERE, and much better. I still briefly visit to see the very few true wonderfull PRACTICING believers in the Scripture that actually practice the word as it is preached and witness how they are being punished by the mismanagement every time. And gluteney (being and over-weight HOG) is a practiced sin that especially the fat ones know that it is a sin? And they will be punished by God for it? Why do they not stop this sin? And lose the FAT they know is going to cause, more than likely, a very agonizing, heart wrenching, with very possibly extended painful experiences as it kills themselves, eventually? What is driving this sin? They preach exactly what they refuse to do? Such bigoted, boundless sinning. When will it ever end? Hoarding an eating everything in sight, with some selling their ill-gotten food stamp money out back of the TLC for the much needed money to buy their booze and illegal drugs being pushed right thru the TLC itself? Greedily getting front-line privileges because it is they who think they are more deserving than everyone else that enters? Yes. That is it. And management listens to these whining wheels of greed and gluteny HOGS and gives them their privileges above and beyond all the others so what? Less deserving? And who thinks who is thinking they are more deserving? Everywhere else you go, much more equal treatment is given, respectably and naturally and more in the line of the word of God. At all the other shelters, when they know a certain and many-a individuals is getting help already thru SS/SSDI and the rest, the managment pretty much tells them to take a hike (go to the home provided by the help they are already getting) The TLC is a self-declared daytime HOMELESS shelter. Not a daytime-to-be-abused-by people already getting help and have shelter! Now 'bring-in-the-clowns' and amuse me? Or is it abuse us, the homeless ones? And in a place so tiny as the TLC? Why don't you just sit on and sandwich the homeless-ones face as well as defecate on it with such wanton disrespect, then wonder why it's taking so long for us to help ourselves out of the situation of having to depend on such a place to start with? Has your common-decency and self respect run-amuck so bad into chaotic confusing sinfully criminal ways that you have lost your very ability to run a place like the TLC like a good and God fearing christian should with all due respect to the actual homeless ones in need of the place much worse than these already-getting-helped ones? You must ask yourselves this. What would Jesus say and or do in such an instance? Clearly not what the TLC managment does.

Posted by: NowThrowOutThatHomelessOne! ()
Date: September 08, 2011 12:49PM

Now, throw out the homeless one 'cause he acted up a little because you consistently are trashing his/her precious needed time so desperatly needed, by giving the full of sinfull HOG getting all and more help that they simply do not even need, who already have shelter, food and cash money, retention and endless front line priveleges because they deserve so much more than the homeless ones! Making sure it takes all day and more for the actual homeless to get what is so wonderfully offered for what is supposed to be for the more needy truly homeless ones needing it much more than the already getting helped ones. Make them wait in an already too much time consuming environment without the obviously full of sin HOG's in the way getting their special, above and beyond priveleges! And for WHY? Because they so SINFULLY whine their way into getting so much more, 'cause it is THEY, the HOGS, that are truly the ones that are convinced they are so much more deserving than each and every homeless one there?
Get a BRAIN, InComplete Even More! Where are you getting your TWISTED SISTER SATANICALLY-ORIENTED UPSIDE DOWN BASS-ACKWARDS ILLOGICAL THINKING FROM? You MUST be one of the TLC managment team as depicted, or simply one of the very ones that truly are convinced they are more deserving than everyone else that enters the TLC (the HOG's detailed here) and forever in denial of your own sinfully WRONG ways!

Posted by: Bliss Is Ignorance ()
Date: September 08, 2011 01:00PM

Ignorance Is Bliss. And Ignorance to the true word of God is complacent self-destruction of the soul itself! Much More InComplete than I ever even thought, you are, before now! May you rot in your own living hell and forever-more in death! God blessed me with intelligence enough to know better. How 'bout you?
Obviously not. Now go bury yourself in more of your sinful, criminally minded ways, and tell me about it, fool. Show me, us, some more of your BRAIN DEAD Ignorant comments and actions, wasting more of everyones precious time with your full of sin USELESSNESS.

Posted by: FAT-SO-IS-YOU-I-BET ()
Date: September 08, 2011 01:16PM

I'll bet your one of those FAT-to-Pot-Bellied-to-Obese ones mentioned here, aren't you, Much More InComplete? Now let's not lie about it, FAT BOY! Now just look down there and SEE how full of wrong-full sin you are. Or is it FAT GIRL? I would guess with your expressed, thru actions as well as words, seriously limited MOST INCOMPLETE mentality, your one of those very a FAT GIRL's with your constant whining about getting all those extra 'self-deserving more than anyone-else's ways'! Now skip-de-do-da up and bust in front of the line of all those more deserving actually homeless ones and get that more deserving privilege of over-stuffing that fat belly of yours so sinfully sustained thru your IGNORANT DISRESPECT! And keep up the good work of evading the truth and blame everyone else for your own sinfull LAZINESS that's taking you straight to hell, in life as well as death! You got that food stamp money sold yet? And how 'bout that nice HOMEY KITCHEN pantry and refrigerator stuffed full of all the FREE FOOD you got from the churches pantries for free, as well? Got PLENTY, don't you. And then act stupid-ignorant with me and everyone else you ask to buy your food stamp money from you! HOG!

Date: September 08, 2011 01:54PM

That's more like it. You're making so much sense and getting your point across in such a logical fashion. Keep up the good work!

Pages: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.