HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center
Posted by: A Watch Full Eye ()
Date: February 10, 2011 08:52PM

Get this I worked so hard that I save enough money up to book a flight on Air France to see the Eye full Tower! It reminds me of the movie finial detestation flight TWA 800. I finally have enough money to escape, the plane sat on the tar mac for over 1 1/2 hours at 98 degree heat and then the fumes built up when the plan took of the tank exploded. It a little more complex than what I wrote. However I going to see the Eye Full Tower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuOgM_J3AW0&feature=related
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi128385305/
Attachments:
The Eye Full Tower.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: can'tHandleTheTruth!Elvis! ()
Date: February 11, 2011 02:18PM

TheTruth? knows! These so-called Ministers of the Faith at the TLC are chasing vengeance much more diligently than they have ever, it's so blatently obvious, actually cared about anyone but the disrespectfull ignorant ones running around drunk, doing dealing drugs, lieing, cheating, stealing, going way out of their way protecting and providing sanctuary for scumbags!

Hey! Throw out that obviously goody two shoes new guy, he's in my way and refuses to give me, give me, gimme!

Start workin' the scam-up with management yesterday! Post a new comment on the well noticed by them now thread 'the lamb center' and beyond on FXunderground to manipulate them some more to do exactly what we want, just like we have been doing. Works great so far!

Pay attention to conversations that you know Dave and them overhear by that goodie two shoes we need thrown out and start vaguely posting the same content of there discussions so the paranoid fool will think it's him.

Our latest target is being real difficult to get them to throw out, cause he doesn't say much at all. You know how to break him my fellow Cons. Pretend your his freind first, find out some simple private stuff, them you know how to do the rest. Antagonise gently, and then a little more to get him to saqy things more and more to get him aggravated into saying it loud enough so that Dave and them will over hear it. The bathroom routine's been working real good lately. Catch 'em off guard while there're taken a crap. Disrespect 'em real good!

That last victory bann we got them to throw out with this scam worked real good. Yeah!

Jake was so easy to fill full of so much antagonistic crap about Dave caused him to literally attack him! So proud of my coherts in crime! So proud! The Scam worked so well Dave even filed charges against him faster than a New York Split Second! Never fear, our wonderfull Satan worshipping demon is near to help us!rigtht there sitting on Dave's left shoulder, with no angel on his right shoulder to help!

A big bonus phat Blunt goes out to Joeseph Shorts, his cover girl Keisha and best of all, A.K.A. " ABDI " or " ABDEAL " the tall real skinny African with the two front Crackhead rotted two front teeth missing for the 'Jake project'
Job so well done! If all works well with this new one, an Eight Ball Bonus will be the reward, along with a case of Heini to wash it down real good!

Posted by: Reality ()
Date: February 11, 2011 02:36PM

Sounds like someones going to get real angry, now, exposing this never ending con game by the lowlife TLC Kling-on dingleberry's that are truely in charge at the TLC with their never gonna get a real life, twisted, sick ghetto trash swindling bull.

Watch your back 'can'tHandleTheTruth!Elvis!', your a doomed man, now. May as well never return to the TLC! Better stay away from the FACETSCARES Hypo as well, that's their nightime 'hang' in the evening during the Hypo winter months, everybody knows. Working the same con-games there probably just as well!

Know doubt!

Heard they pulled some really good stuff at FACETSHYPO as of late. Backfired on them a little, though, so there will probably be some 'unfinished business' to attend to. I'm sure they'll figure something out, since they don't have a life being so bored to death forever drinkin' and drugging dealing to do.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: February 11, 2011 02:38PM

I'm really tempted to visit this place..it sounds like a real hoot!

Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: Glad I have a gun ()
Date: February 12, 2011 08:41PM

Somehow I stumbled upon this post. I read almost every comment on every page. I must say that I am very glad to have my CCW.

Too many Illegals and Career Criminals in fairfax. Nothing being done about it.

Culmore 7-11 is flooded with illegals, the U-haul on columbia pike off rt 7, and the Home Depot in 7 corners.

Police need to investigate this entire forum. There is a lot of Truth.

People just keep naming names, eventually they will be herd. Take pictures of these people if possible, upload and attach to post. I want to know these people when I see them.

Another option, contact fairfax county police department, ask about setting up a sting operation against these people

Posted by: do something ()
Date: February 12, 2011 10:50PM

Warrant checks, Immigration status checks, Drug Testing, all need to be done before anyone should be receiving any aid, except for aids

Posted by: TLC SUX ()
Date: February 13, 2011 01:21PM

NIMBY. Send this place far away from the 703

Posted by: AnotherWittness ()
Date: February 13, 2011 02:26PM

Hey, more complete, I've been talking to others on this thread, and the post with the old military recruitment with the changed wording " YOU, ARE A BAG OF DOUCHE " was put up just for you and these other obviously totally bored surfers on this and the rest of the FXunderground thread

Making obsessed remarks about spelling as so on. Who's the sick one(s), you and the others referenced.

You are all, separate bags of douche and worse.

If you don't like the truth that you read on this thread and others, then go somewhere else and get bored,

'Cause your surely boring the crap out of everyone with your sensilesss remarks.

Go away, DOUCHEBAGS!

Posted by: Hobo joe ()
Date: February 13, 2011 03:37PM

the clown is the people from TLC

Posted by: Panhandlers from TLC ()
Date: February 13, 2011 03:41PM

Posted by: Lamb Chop ()
Date: February 13, 2011 04:02PM

The lamb center saved my life, thank you lamb center. I love the lamb center, all the negative comments are lies by some crazy person! Good luck to you, it sounds like you need A LOT of help, and the lamb center is not the place for you. As for the ignorant racism, if you don't like this area then why don't you get the hell out. You won't be missed.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: February 14, 2011 10:05AM

AnotherWittness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, more complete, I've been talking to others on
> this thread, and the post with the old military
> recruitment with the changed wording " YOU, ARE
> A BAG OF DOUCHE " was put up just for you and
> these other obviously totally bored surfers on
> this and the rest of the FXunderground thread
>
> Making obsessed remarks about spelling as so on.
> Who's the sick one(s), you and the others
> referenced.
>
> You are all, separate bags of douche and worse.
>
> If you don't like the truth that you read on this
> thread and others, then go somewhere else and get
> bored,
>
> 'Cause your surely boring the crap out of everyone
> with your sensilesss remarks.
>
> Go away, DOUCHEBAGS!

Hay anonymous poster that changes your user name all the time pretending to be "another witness"; we all know you are the same person posting over and over again, essentially talking to yourself... YOU NEED HELP!!! TAKE YOUR MEDS!!! Complaining about the Lamb will not cure your psychosis.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Posted by: SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ()
Date: February 14, 2011 03:11PM

Shut the fuck up about the fucking Lamb Center! Nobody gives a shit about your crazy ass rants you worthless piece of shit. I am so sick of this crazy drug addicted degenerate posting on here. FUCK YOU AND YOUR LAMB CENTER BULLSHIT ASSHOLE, NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK YOU RETARD!!

Have You Noticed!
Posted by: TinaMarie ()
Date: February 14, 2011 05:25PM

Has every one noticed how wonderful the Lamb Center is now because that crazy old man that wears the sunglass stop showing up. All he ever did is argue with everybody. I wonder did he die or what? Hopefully we have seen the last of him.

Posted by: lilmisssunshine ()
Date: February 15, 2011 08:57AM

i would just like to tell the "innocent victim" they are WRONG!!! the lamb center is a blessing to those who are in need of God, food, a clean area in which to stay if not to get warm or stay dry etc.

there are educated and uneducated, hard times can fall on anyone. you do not know (or seem to care) what there story is so just stay away from there. fairfax is a big enough place.

i have been there and yes... some have issues with drugs or drinking.. but should we condemn them? or show them they are loved and there is hope. i say love and hope gets us all further than hate. why not fill your time with something positive "innocent victim" instead of bashing a wonderful organization to help those in need. you are sad.. look beyond your own nose and see the needs of others...feeling and circumstance of another...

Date: February 15, 2011 09:05AM

ah, and from further reading... SOMEONE (ppl)likes to put ppl down who have fallen on hard times i see. well God forbid you should have to lose everything. you will never know the great anguish that can bring. i hate saying this, but i wish you could. then you would be forced to see the beautiful souls who get pushed aside and forgotten by so many in the cruel world.

‎"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven." - Luke 6:37

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2011 11:37AM by lilmisssunshine.

Re: Have You Noticed!
Posted by: WhichOneTinaMarie? ()
Date: February 15, 2011 10:59AM

Which one, TinaMarie?? The black dude or the white one? There's so many shady characters running in and out of this place with shades on, who know's???

Sounds like someones gettin' a little (a lot?) angry, now, seeing some more recently added comments. What's-a-matta? CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH? (ELVIS)

Tina, now you know that's not your real name. By the words and content of your comments, I know exactly who you are, don't I.

You were just talkin' the other day, right there in the TLC sayin'...........

""" ....... That Tammy's a real Beeetch....... """"

'Cause of the way she bully's everyone with her homesteadin' act at the table and all, being bully rude and putting her feet up in the chair dirtin' it where she knows people sit. Then going and lieing to 'bend' Director's decisions about anything and everything (especially about getting someone thrown out that you don't particularly like, like ALL MEN) to influence Them to to exactly everything anything she wants.

And, of course Patti will 'auto protect' every woman that comes in, with her 'all-man' hatin' ways attitude, takin' sides with another woman against another man like any good Minister of the Faith would.should, Right?

Can you handle the truth?? I doubt it. Your sqiurmin' hard for an lieing excuse right now to go tell the director to cover your lieing skinny ass right now, aren't you!

Haw ha haw ha haw ha he haw haw ha he haw he haw! Now just keep lieing to yourself and everyone else to cover up those lies you told just five minutes ago and yesterday and last week and last month and last year, cause your caught, now, you lieing low-life beeeeetch! What a supreme Whiner you are!!!

Date: February 15, 2011 11:22AM

All this talk about the Lamb Center, and no one ever mentions lunch. What are the lunches like there? Does any one dish stand out?
Are lamb chops ever available? That would be cool, eating lamb chops at the Lamb Center, wouldn't it?

Also, no one ever mentions the TV situation. do they have HBO, or at least ESPN Classic?

Date: February 15, 2011 11:45AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> All this talk about the Lamb Center, and no one
> ever mentions lunch. What are the lunches like
> there? Does any one dish stand out?
> Are lamb chops ever available? That would be cool,
> eating lamb chops at the Lamb Center, wouldn't
> it?
>
> Also, no one ever mentions the TV situation. do
> they have HBO, or at least ESPN Classic?

lol. i like the part about eating lamb chops at the lamb center. you make it sound like a sports bar... ESPN, haha. call and ask? who knows, they may be taking reservations.

Posted by: EyeFullOfWatch ()
Date: February 15, 2011 03:15PM

Thank you for your so honest comment, A Watchfull Eye. As well versed on this thread by many and quite clearly so, it is the Management there that IS at fault.

(se already detailed by the many coment/posts)

Treating 'favorably' convict drug dealing duo's like MARTIN NEWKIRK & TRACY, JOESEPH SHORTS & his 'COVER GIRL' KEISHA ('see' AGAIN, ARREST/TICKET SEARCH, THIS WEBSITE for supporting evidence/background of this FACT) and the rest already mentioned on this thread/website with finite detail/ID as well)

Watch out for this at the FACETSCARES HYPOTHERMIA. Over the last few nights they've been (the above mentioned) seen operating the same out of this weeks assigned church for them, working their 'double-shift' operations between there and the TLC as already explained.

Only everybody knows Martin & Tracy are working on keeping Martin out of jail.

The CONVICT has been running around 'double-dealing' and if you don't watch out, he'll sell you some good 'ol cut hard crack-cocaine or cheap weed with the FX, VA Special Narcotics Swat Team Squad waiting to swoop in on ya to give you a nice tour of the FX jail and justice system.
Meanwhile, he gets to still deal drugs and stay as stoned as he pleases the entire time.
What a gambit this is.
And the authorities know exactly this. D
Doesn't that have to do with some sort of 'good cop/bad cop' thing and it is some kinda major wrong illegal in itself or something?
I guess no worse than the fact they also know how the Management at both places, as well, know all this major ilegal stuff is going and and so obviously allow it to continue!
And what is that funky skin problem on the growing on Martin's scalp, anyway?
Some kinda weird disease.
And of course, Tracy with who tell-tale front teeth missing from smoking all that crack-cocaine. Study's have revealed CONclusively that this is exactly what causes this (premature loss of the two front teeth and more-like brain damage and the rest) that is so prevalent among the TLC attendees. Bunch of two -front-teeth missing mental cases running around like Arthur.

Next.

Date: February 15, 2011 03:22PM

I hope this thread never ends. The descriptions of the people there are priceless. Skin diseases, herpes outbreaks, all types of teeth problems, mentally ill , drug addicts...what visuals! It sounds even worse than One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest.

Posted by: Luke 6:37,lil'sunshineOnItAll! ()
Date: February 15, 2011 03:24PM

YEAH! A perfect bible quote for the Management team at the TLC and beyond, as already mentioned, to pay attention too and adhere to as they should, being a so-called Minister od The Faith and all.

That's what this thread is all about! Get these false prophets to practice what they are preaching.

And quit flip-flopping it around, like an upside down cross, on your suspects of making honest comments on this thread and beyond, you bigoted hipocrites!

So easy to manipulate these false prophets, false Ministers of The Faith at the TLC and beyond.

Vengeance is Mine? Not the Lord God's?

Posted by: A.K.A."SMITTY" ()
Date: February 16, 2011 12:04PM

I swear if you clean up the picture of the black guy with the beard picture it's gotta be that chronic criminal punk puke A.K.A. "SMITTY".

"Panhandlers from TLC", good work!

That low life scumbag A.K.A. "SMITTY" IS a real class clown criminal.

Thinks he got ESP and can tell the future, present and past of everyone he meets.

(everything else in between, for that matter, when he knows diddly-squat about nuthin)

I heard his real name is Darrell Damon Smith, or Damion, with possible variations in spelling same.

Wanted on a warrant again out of Arlington, Va. or Prince Georges County, MD. for skipping bail again or something. Always something.

So the 'ALL UNWAVERING ALL SEEING EYE" at the TLC (management and beyond) should be planning on how they are going to be giving this chronic whacko repeat offender convict criminal extended favorable treatment and sanctuary. Endless hotel vouchers, smart trip cards with endless credit. Massive reward program for the worst offenders of the law and faith.

HEARD this coward attacked two men in their sleep at the FACETSCARES HYPOTHERMIA at the St. Mary's Catholic Church on Sideburn Rd. just south of GMU.
Kicked stupid a DISABLED old white man in the mouth, HARD, while he SLEPT.(his name is TRENT)

That is the most cowardice act of a lowest life scumsucker I (and MANY) have ever wittnessed.
And, of course, this sort of thing will move him up even higher with extra extra privileges on the MOST PROTECTED AND REWARDED LIST at places like the the Lamb (TLC) and these other shelters listed, including ASPAN in Arlington because they (the Directors there) are just worse.

Next.

Hope the right person/people finally start noticing the posts on this and related threads soon.

The justice system, the Right Hand of God, SOMETHING, to help bring and end to this major travesty going on at these shelters like the TLC.

This 'day and age'? How can this BE? going on non-stop.

When this puke "SMITTY" finally gets his, two or more terds just like him or worse will waltz in to replace him, and here we go again! Same old routine policy
with these super bleeding heart liberals running the places.

Posted by: AndWhenTheyRunOut ()
Date: February 16, 2011 12:09PM

Yeah, and if they fall short of ones like SMITTY, they'll figure something out, like let the worst of the worst like

WILLIAM ABELL back in (Bill) to keep things going!

Date: February 16, 2011 12:14PM

A.K.A."SMITTY" Wrote:
> Hope the right person/people finally start
> noticing the posts on this and related threads
> soon.

They will not. You are wasting your time. Please get off this message board and get yourself some help.

Posted by: more TLC ()
Date: February 16, 2011 12:24PM

so, who here thinks they can do the best impression (no copy and paste) of these loon bat TLC posts? I'll give it a try

DAVE LARBY a no good unchristian who rewards SINNERS AKA SMITTY that whitey hating panhandler who pees in the showers and keeps REAL HOMELESS HARD WORKING men from recieving help at THE LAMB CENTER and FAUCETS and his BARBIE KIMMY have been harvesting organs from HONEST homeless people

God will punish DAVE LARBY and his wife who help known drug dealers avoid the police at FAUCETS. The needle exchange program was abused by panhandlers but honest men are turned away!! THIS IS NOT what the LAMB CENTER stand for. SMITTY and his Drug addict BARBIE with their HATE WHITEY attitude and ENTITLEMENT hand outs are running us out and turning the lamb center into a SAFE HAVEN for illegal aliens and criminals! The organs they harvest from FAUCETS and THE LAMB CENTER are taken by BARBIE up to jewish rabbies in newyork and sold to the rich. What about the hard working homeless man who needs showers but cant because JULIO is selling drugs in the shower and peeing on peoples FEET!

thats all I got.

Posted by: ProBologna ()
Date: February 16, 2011 01:07PM

ProVallone! I'm likin' you more and more with your now supportive remarks!

If there's any further way you can help...........................................

Contact the proper authority, something! Get others to make contacts as well?

This IS going on in the back yard of everyone that lives in the immediate and beyond area of FX Circle (where Rt.s 50 and 29 merge and turn into what is now called FX Blvd.)!

Right in between two public schools where your children go.

Does anyone doubt the intent of this thread, now?

If not, maybe you should start over and read it again!

I still can not figure out how these 'Protect and Reward the Offenders of the Faith and Law, The Worst The Better' programs at any given place ever got started, and what twisted, sick mentality it takes to make sense of doing so.
Not to mention the opposite decisions being made against the good ones showing up.

Have they no consciousness? Negatively impacting the good and innocent peoples lives like this? That are showing up in need at places like this?

Now, just think of the 'overall' impact of these type of 'programs'? as detailed/described, and the good society and people that are in and around it and the obvious overall effects of it.

Does anyone understand that this is a most perfect example of the phrase "you have your head up your Ass" as it gets?

And don't forget the winter months night-time Hypothermia operations as well, already mentioned in this thread by me and others.

The policies there are pretty much the same or worse.

I know this guy that was brutally attacked (again, just like the "SMITTY" op) in his sleep, just the other night, buy another piece of garbage coward like "SMITTY" did. Again at FACETSCARES Hypo.

And the equivalent of nothing, again, was done by the people in charge with the assailant.
Some sort of lame shuffling of the drunk that did it around, allowing him to return later.
And, of course, the victim was punished for doing nothing but being the victim.

James Burns, a drunkin' white piece of stinken garbage waas this assailants name.

I think someone should get and post all of this low-lifes info on this thread as well! I hear he does have and automobile. Excellent ID discription IS requested. All I know so far is his name, Jim or James BURNS, and he's additionally driving around on a suspended license after repeat DWI convictions.

Another real winner, now attending the TLC and FACETCARES Hypo.

Oh! And Mr. BURNS has a warrant out for his arrest for the above Assault and Battery he admitted to doing, stupidly enough, to the four police officers that arrived at the scene at St. Stephens United Methodist on Braddock Rd., FX, Va.

Wow! What a stupid idiot! Admitted it right to the officer's at the scene!
Obviously WANTS to go to jail! Probably been there so much already, he lovin' it institutionalized brain dead!

Next.

Date: February 16, 2011 01:10PM

more TLC Wrote:
> so, who here thinks they can do the best
> impression (no copy and paste) of these loon bat
> TLC posts? I'll give it a try
>
> DAVE LARBY a no good unchristian who rewards
> SINNERS AKA SMITTY that whitey hating panhandler
> who pees in the showers and keeps REAL HOMELESS
> HARD WORKING men from recieving help at THE LAMB
> CENTER and FAUCETS and his BARBIE KIMMY have been
> harvesting organs from HONEST homeless people
>
> God will punish DAVE LARBY and his wife who help
> known drug dealers avoid the police at FAUCETS.
> The needle exchange program was abused by
> panhandlers but honest men are turned away!! THIS
> IS NOT what the LAMB CENTER stand for. SMITTY and
> his Drug addict BARBIE with their HATE WHITEY
> attitude and ENTITLEMENT hand outs are running us
> out and turning the lamb center into a SAFE HAVEN
> for illegal aliens and criminals! The organs they
> harvest from FAUCETS and THE LAMB CENTER are taken
> by BARBIE up to jewish rabbies in newyork and sold
> to the rich. What about the hard working homeless
> man who needs showers but cant because JULIO is
> selling drugs in the shower and peeing on peoples
> FEET!
>
> thats all I got.

BRAVO!

Thank you for your comment More TLC. It is the Management there that IS at fault. Watch out for this at the FACETSCARES HYPOTHERMIA. The CONVICT has been running around and will sell you some crack with pee on it while the police come and arrest YOU but the CONVICT gets high all the time and is missing his front teeth. All the while these so called Ministers at TLC do nothing about the fungus growing in the shower.

Next

Everyones sick and tired of these PUKES always hanging out at the TLC and at FACET Psycho Hypothermia program. Low life scum of the earth that bears false witness and booze drinking and drugging and brain damage criminals!

Hopefully the autorities will see this and take action against James Ware and remove him from the LAMBS 'Most Protected List'. Thank you Cary Weidmann, the wonderfull creator of this website for exposing THE LAMB CENTER and the EMBRYO idiots that run it.

Date: February 16, 2011 03:25PM

...then it was LUNCHTIME, and the SCABBY RETARDED CAFETERIA WORKERS did not wash their hands before DISHING OUT THE SLOP. The HIV INFECTED WHORES AND THEIR TOOTHLESS PIMPS pushed to the front of the line. MR PETER BURNS , who has a warrent out for his arrest , informed us all, that we were eating a stew made from HEPITITIS INFECTED CATS.Finally, when it was my turn to be served, WHITEY pushed in front of me, and FARTED NEAR MY SALAD.Finally, CRIMINAL PUKE AKA SMITTY gave me his DESSERT!He owed me one!

Posted by: im game ()
Date: February 16, 2011 04:01PM

AKA SMITTY stole that desert but do the board of the lamb center do anything? No, the 'Protect and Reward the Offenders of the Faith and Law' programs reward WHITEY HATING criminals like BARBIE and Martin and Tracy! These CONVICTS have known the cats are infected and honest HOMELESS white men with real NEEDS have called VA Special Narcotics Swat Team. But that mean bitch TAMMY lied to influence the DIRECTOR of the TLC DAVE LARBY and the FACETS HYPO program so that the cats were INFECTED in the SHOWERS of TLC that have been taken over by FALSE prophets that are protected from the law when honest hungry men can't get showers and food. And BARBIE has got together with Michael Murray and stared into the toilets with cameras to take PICTURES of real HOMELESS poop. This was all orchestrated by VIKTOR Hernandez a pooping illegal immigrant from El-Salvador MS 13. He did it at FACETS HYPO and he's doing it here. DAVE LARBY please wake up and with the board of directors end this CULTURE of corruption

Posted by: You'reGame? ()
Date: February 17, 2011 10:58AM

im game,

that's some really twisted sick stuff you got there.

obviously, you've lost all of you're sense of logic and reasoning somewhere.

i suggest you go to Woodburn Mental Hospital and get on some medication immediatley and apply for you're SSI/SSDI check yesterday. If Woodburn handles it properly, you should get all kinds of immediate help. Housing, foodstamps. The whole 'nine yards'

or, i know, you're already there gettin' it.

Posted by: isItLove? ()
Date: February 17, 2011 11:10AM

Keep up the good work, more complete and provallone.

That's great!

You ARE getting the idea, now.

Have you made any attempts at contacting the/a proper authority to help out with this grave injustice going on, yet?

Oh, and the fugutive with the Warrant for his arrest for Assault AND Battery, I found out his full name and auto descript:

JAMES DAVID BURNS, Jr., and he drives an ancient model LINCOLN, 'FIFTH AVENUE',

DARK RED WITH A DULL SILVER/GREY TOP AND HOOD. (AND IT SMELLS LIKE A ROTTING GARBAGE HEAP)

AND HE DRINKS ALL THE TIME LIKE A WHORE. STAYS DRUNK AND DRIVES ALL THE OTHER DRUNKIN' DRUGGIES AROUND MAKING DRUG DEALS FOR GAS MONEY AND MORE DRUG AND ALCOHOL MONEY FOR HIMSELF OUT OF EVERY SHELTER HE GOES TO, INCLUDING THE lamb center

As soon as we get his tag #, we'll post that as well!

Posted by: TheClownsTheOnesRunninThePlace ()
Date: February 17, 2011 12:13PM

The biggest Clowns of all are the ones runnin' the place(s)

Posted by: OneFlewOverTheCukooNestBetter ()
Date: February 17, 2011 12:26PM

Conditions at the mental health facility portrade in One Flew Over was 100000X

more pleasant than this TLC place. That's the whole point of this thread!

Nothing worse than Ministers of The Faith being exactly what they are NOT supposed to be!

Biased, playing favorites, generally ABUSING the positions they are in with excuses after excuses after excuses to do so.

How hipocritically bigoted can these so-called managers be?

At this point, nothing will surprise anyone.

Does 'going to hell in a handbasket' ring a bell to any of this?

Posted by: GettingMoreAndMoreComplete ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:21PM

Thank You. More Complete and ProVallone.

Your abbreviated inputs of understanding are most appreciated. A little mixed up, but now it sounds like you are actually attendees/clients there.

And what is this with SMITTY and dessert? Is that a code name or something for the dope he deals thru Lisa & Dave, or is it this week Joseph & Keisha?

Or is it, one of the other dope dealing duo's mentioned in this thread that have this major dope dealing operation(s) going on out of/thru the Lamb?

Hope it isn't your'es truely Martin NEWKIRK & TRACY. You'll be gettin' that fabulous tour of the FX Justice system after a nice stay in the jailhouse for a few nights and more than likely for a long time if you buy any drugs thru him or her.
He's real busy tryin' to trade his time in for yours!

Posted by: Aw!Havin'aHardTimeGuessing? ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:38PM

Aw! Dave and 'the rest' in so-called charge at the Lamb!

Having a hard time guessing who the so very many are that are posting on this website thread now, aren't you?

Simply because YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH, you are throwing out everybody that MIGHT be the ones of many, now.

What are you gonna do next with your VENGEANCE, throw EVERYONE out?

We are so happy now. Because you missed throwing out us, especially me. EXACTLY the plan! I just love this cat and mouse game, and the fact none of you can see the REAL culprits.
Sitting right here watching you every day, hustlin' in and out, watching YOU squirm in the Lamb.

How do you like it, you false Minister Of The Faith?

Where were you people, by the way, when God was passing out Wisdom and the ability to tell Logic and Reasoning from brain dead idiocy in which is what The Faith is all about, not you're twisted version of it is.

Now gimme, gimme, gimME, or we WILL pull another 'rabit out of the hat' on you you won't see commin'!! Fool.

What did you do, show up with miniature thimbuls? And then spilt 'em on the way out? When God was given out Brains for humans?

Posted by: BoyOBoy! ()
Date: February 17, 2011 02:56PM

Boy, this James David Burns sound like a real winner.

As soon as possible, let's get a full ID discript on this walking piece of human garbage.

A License plate # ID, is he a black or white or what?

I heard if he shows up at the Lamb again, the people in charge are supposed to call the FX Police right away to expedite his arrest for his low-life criminal activity.

Hope they catch him while he's drinkin' and driving. Better yet, while he's in the middle of one of his for profit dope deals or selling booze to underage children like he does, for profit, of course.

So CONvenient the the two public childrens schools are located close right down the street in opposit directions from this TLC. Strategically right in between them, if you look on the map. Like it was preplanned by these wonderfull Ministers of The Faith.

St. Leo's Catholic School is located close, additionally, just on the otherside of the one Public school mentioned.

Do you know where YOU'RE children are? While you have to be at work all day, NOT like these TLC kling-on described, that will never do anything to get themselves out of a place like the TLC? Milkin' you're taxdollars and donations into oblivion?

When is SOMETHING going to be done about this?

I REALLY FEAR the safety of me and my children with this place operating in my 'back yard'!

Posted by: Moot ()
Date: February 17, 2011 03:11PM

Posted by: an innocent victim ()
Date: March 25, 2010 05:54PM

The Lamb Center IS a CORRUPT organization, 'advocating' known chronic repeat offenders of the fine city of Fairfax and this country's laws. CRIMINALS, who refuse to stop breaking the law(s). Chronic alcoholics, theives, drug addicts, hostiles, all being 'protected' by the so-called individuals 'in charge' who are criminals themselves, victimizing the victims of these very criminals. Honorable people can not enter this place without being aggressively panhandled, beared fasle wittness on and further abused by management. Right under the nose of the law.

Clint, is that you? LOL

Date: February 17, 2011 03:14PM

so, who here thinks they can do the best impression (no copy and paste) of these loon bat TLC posts? I'll give it a try

DAVE LARBY a no good unchristian who rewards SINNERS AKA SMITTY that whitey hating panhandler who pees in the showers and keeps REAL HOMELESS HARD WORKING men from recieving help at THE LAMB CENTER and FAUCETS and his BARBIE KIMMY have been harvesting organs from HONEST homeless people

God will punish DAVE LARBY and his wife who help known drug dealers avoid the police at FAUCETS. The needle exchange program was abused by panhandlers but honest men are turned away!! THIS IS NOT what the LAMB CENTER stand for. SMITTY and his Drug addict BARBIE with their HATE WHITEY attitude and ENTITLEMENT hand outs are running us out and turning the lamb center into a SAFE HAVEN for illegal aliens and criminals! The organs they harvest from FAUCETS and THE LAMB CENTER are taken by BARBIE up to jewish rabbies in newyork and sold to the rich. What about the hard working homeless man who needs showers but cant because JULIO is selling drugs in the shower and peeing on peoples FEET!

thats all I got.

Just looking at how illiterate you are made me laugh. Go back to school you lifeless fuck.

Date: February 17, 2011 03:17PM

Oh, and btw, there ARE NO "hard-working" homeless people. All you fuckin idiots do is mooch, expect people to give you shit for absolutely nothing, without even showing any gratitude. I say tear TLC down and let them find shit out their own way. You're all a bunch of "momma's boys" wanting EVERYONE to hold your fucking hand. Well, it's not gonna last much longer, so enjoy it while you can....you pieces of shit.

Posted by: mootmeagain! ()
Date: February 17, 2011 05:47PM

And these.................people.............in charge of places like this.......

Have clearly been warned about the policy's they practice are going to get the place shut down, but they refuse to change.

Moot, you have every right to make your posts in the manner in which you post them.

You have my and many peoples understanding and support.

It's really shamefull how places like the TLC keep kicking a good, well behaved dog when he/she is already 'down'. Shamefull. And in turn, reward profoundly the bad ones that refuse to behave so they will never learn to do so.

Where did they get this psychotically twisted upside-down approach to helping the homeless and poor?

I hope to God, God is watching. And these people 'get their's' in the end.

In the meantime, the good and innocent suffer that need help.

Posted by: more TLC ()
Date: February 17, 2011 06:00PM

more TLC Wrote:
> so, who here thinks they can do the best
> impression (no copy and paste) of these loon bat
> TLC posts? I'll give it a try
>
> DAVE LARBY a no good unchristian who rewards
> SINNERS AKA SMITTY that whitey hating panhandler
> who pees in the showers and keeps REAL HOMELESS
> HARD WORKING men from recieving help at THE LAMB
> CENTER and FAUCETS and his BARBIE KIMMY have been
> harvesting organs from HONEST homeless people
>
> God will punish DAVE LARBY and his wife who help
> known drug dealers avoid the police at FAUCETS.
> The needle exchange program was abused by
> panhandlers but honest men are turned away!! THIS
> IS NOT what the LAMB CENTER stand for. SMITTY and
> his Drug addict BARBIE with their HATE WHITEY
> attitude and ENTITLEMENT hand outs are running us
> out and turning the lamb center into a SAFE HAVEN
> for illegal aliens and criminals! The organs they
> harvest from FAUCETS and THE LAMB CENTER are taken
> by BARBIE up to jewish rabbies in newyork and sold
> to the rich. What about the hard working homeless
> man who needs showers but cant because JULIO is
> selling drugs in the shower and peeing on peoples
> FEET!
>
> thats all I got.

Um i can't tell the impersonators from the god honest loonbat homeless...you guys took it to far down the rabbit hole

Date: February 18, 2011 04:03AM

mootmeagain! Wrote:
> And these.................people.............in
> charge of places like this.......
>
> Have clearly been warned about the policy's they
> practice are going to get the place shut down, but
> they refuse to change.
>
> Moot, you have every right to make your posts in
> the manner in which you post them.
>
> You have my and many peoples understanding and
> support.
>
>
> It's really shamefull how places like the TLC keep
> kicking a good, well behaved dog when he/she is
> already 'down'. Shamefull. And in turn, reward
> profoundly the bad ones that refuse to behave so
> they will never learn to do so.
>
> Where did they get this psychotically twisted
> upside-down approach to helping the homeless and
> poor?
>
>
> I hope to God, God is watching. And these people
> 'get their's' in the end.
>
> In the meantime, the good and innocent suffer that
> need help.

Greatly appreciated brother, I used to be on the streets, down and out, but NEVER like these lazy, drug addicted, lifeless people who call themselves "blessed?" These mother fuckers don't know the MEANING of help, loyalty, friendship, thanks, love, care, courage, all they know is pride, and what pride do they really have? NONE. I may not like Obama too much, but I wish he would put all these idiots in some gorge or crater and just drop a bomb on em all.

Posted by: MootMeAgain! ()
Date: February 18, 2011 01:50PM

Yes! Exactly! As stated, I have been trying to get the point accross along with the others posting much more politely!
Was hoping someone somewhere in the right position would listen?and possibly change the travesty(s) as explained in such fine detail.
Again, someones even posting names and identity(s). Wonderfull!
How is it the ancient traditional ways of correcting such wrongdoing wrongdoers has been in place and correcting these sort of problem dregs on society so properly, yet these 'types' like in charge at the TLC can not seem to grasp the concept, and ARE doing exactly the opposite, in which in way too many cases, fails, and creates this terribly inhibiting environment for all the others who comply with the laws and Gods word?
It can not be that someONES OPINION should count in such matters, but what is statiscally good for the overall majority that this policy based on someONES OPINION so negatively impacts.
This SOMEONE(S OPINION) is of obviously some personal 'bent' effect, without good christian concern of the many in need.

It is simply not proper, or respectfull? to the many in need.

And this IS a major discussion amongst MANY GOOD People that have to depend on such places as the TLC and beyond, with this same problem so blatently prevalent it IS rediculous.

The mission of these places simply can not be to help just one or two bad apples that spoils the bunch. This would be factually WRONG.

Displace the bad apple. Not the bunch. That IS the way these programs are supposed to be run. (I know, for I have successfully done so with other professionals)

And anyone trying to deviate from this should be corrected or removed from their position(s).

Is anyone that cares paying any attention.

If you have children living in the area, and you truely care about them like I do mine, you should be paying attention and taking action to get these 'policies' at places like the TLC changed ASAP or shut down.

Repetative flagrant lawbreaking is not supposed to be rewarded, santioned, aided or abbeded in any way shape, form, what-so-ever, anywhere. Especially in a house of Our Lord and God.

Drunk in public (DIP), doing and dealing drugs, theft/shopplifting, vandalism, panhandling, assaults and batteries, even the rude and disrespectfull behavior(s) in itself displayed by in most of these same individuals, is simply not supposed to be supported and rewarded by anyone, never-the-less people in charge of any establishments, especially places like the TLC!

So, Moot and the rest of you supporters of this thread. If there is anything you can say or do to help in this/these matters, such as added supportive statements, calls with your concerns as a legal/citizen/mother/father to the local authorities, please, PLEASE do.

I personally, have contacted the FX City and County Police and brought to their attention this thread, for a hopefull sooner than later helpfull approach to the gross injustice detailed.

Date: February 18, 2011 01:57PM

MootMeAgain! Wrote:
> Yes! Exactly! As stated, I have been trying to
> get the point accross along with the others
> posting much more politely!
> Was hoping someone somewhere in the right position
> would listen?and possibly change the travesty(s)
> as explained in such fine detail.
> Again, someones even posting names and
> identity(s). Wonderfull!
> How is it the ancient traditional ways of
> correcting such wrongdoing wrongdoers has been in
> place and correcting these sort of problem dregs
> on society so properly, yet these 'types' like in
> charge at the TLC can not seem to grasp the
> concept, and ARE doing exactly the opposite, in
> which in way too many cases, fails, and creates
> this terribly inhibiting environment for all the
> others who comply with the laws and Gods word?
> It can not be that someONES OPINION should count
> in such matters, but what is statiscally good for
> the overall majority that this policy based on
> someONES OPINION so negatively impacts.
> This SOMEONE(S OPINION) is of obviously some
> personal 'bent' effect, without good christian
> concern of the many in need.
>
>
> It is simply not proper, or respectfull? to the
> many in need.
>
> And this IS a major discussion amongst MANY GOOD
> People that have to depend on such places as the
> TLC and beyond, with this same problem so
> blatently prevalent it IS rediculous.
>
> The mission of these places simply can not be to
> help just one or two bad apples that spoils the
> bunch. This would be factually WRONG.
>
> Displace the bad apple. Not the bunch. That IS
> the way these programs are supposed to be run. (I
> know, for I have successfully done so with other
> professionals)
>
> And anyone trying to deviate from this should be
> corrected or removed from their position(s).
>
> Is anyone that cares paying any attention.
>
> If you have children living in the area, and you
> truely care about them like I do mine, you should
> be paying attention and taking action to get these
> 'policies' at places like the TLC changed ASAP or
> shut down.
>
> Repetative flagrant lawbreaking is not supposed to
> be rewarded, santioned, aided or abbeded in any
> way shape, form, what-so-ever, anywhere.
> Especially in a house of Our Lord and God.
>
> Drunk in public (DIP), doing and dealing drugs,
> theft/shopplifting, vandalism, panhandling,
> assaults and batteries, even the rude and
> disrespectfull behavior(s) in itself displayed by
> in most of these same individuals, is simply not
> supposed to be supported and rewarded by anyone,
> never-the-less people in charge of any
> establishments, especially places like the TLC!
>
> So, Moot and the rest of you supporters of this
> thread. If there is anything you can say or do to
> help in this/these matters, such as added
> supportive statements, calls with your concerns as
> a legal/citizen/mother/father to the local
> authorities, please, PLEASE do.
>
> I personally, have contacted the FX City and
> County Police and brought to their attention this
> thread, for a hopefull sooner than later helpfull
> approach to the gross injustice detailed.

You think they'd be willing to blow the place up? I think that'd just about settle it.

Posted by: BeSensible! ()
Date: February 18, 2011 01:59PM

Oh! And let's not get trailed off into 'OPINION' about a/the smoking tobacco issue.

Smoking tobacco IS LEGAL, for now. Who here thinks they are ABOVE THE LAW?

Like these ABOVE THE LAW managers at the TLC?AND BEYOND (In which IS actually BELOW THE LAW, PROVEN BY/THRU THEIR ACTIONS AS REPETATIVELY WITTNESSED!)

IN WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY THIS STATEMENT IS POSTED, THEIR ACTIONS AS WITTNESSED BY MANY!!
THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SMOKING TOBACCO AND SMOKING A CRACK PIPE, DIP AND THE REST! BUNCH OF IDIOTS! NEVER HEARD SUCH IDIOTIC CRAP IN MY LIFE!

Date: February 18, 2011 02:02PM

If you're not on crack, you don't belong to TLC. So I guess that means everyone there, illegal or not, is a crackhead.

Posted by: MOOTMEAGAIN! ()
Date: February 18, 2011 02:05PM

MOOT! YOU'RE SO LIKE AN INTELLIGENT LIFE FOUND HERE ON THIS PLANET, I THINK I WON'T ASK SCOTTY TO BEAM ME UP YET!
UNTIL YOU AND SOME OF THESE OTHER PEOPLE SHOWED UP MAKING POSTS ON THIS THREAD, I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME FOR SCOTTY TO BEAM ME UP OUT OF HERE FOR GOOD FOR SURE

THANKS AGAIN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (POSTS)

Date: February 18, 2011 02:08PM

Thanks. Haha. Truth has to be told in more ways than one.

Posted by: BECAREFULLMOOT ()
Date: February 18, 2011 02:11PM

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU POST, MOOT. YOU KNOW THESE TYPES WILL DO ANYTHING IN REVENGE, LIKE CONTACT HOMELAND SECURITY AND DECLARE THAT THE 'BLOW THE PLACE UP'
COMMENT IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY, AND THEN WE'LL HAVE A WHOLE KNEW BAG OF WORMS TO DEAL WITH.
THESE UPSIDE DOWN BASS-ACKWARD THINKERS LIKE THAT RUN PLACES LIKE THE TLC WOULD VERY LIKELY TRY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

PLEASE RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT 'BLOWIN' UP' ANYTHING!

Posted by: Crack Addict ()
Date: February 18, 2011 02:13PM

TODAY i forgot TO take my MEDS again so i think I will POST my rants and RAVES on a BULLSHIT website for THOSE that are bored at WORK to read. also i WILL add spaces

BETWEEN my lines SO that my crackpot VIEWS seem to be LONGER and more official THAN the rest

OF the posts ON THE page. FURTHERMORE i will make SOme words CAPITALIZED as to seemingly

FURTHER my point. ALL THE while i will CONTInue to descend INTO the psychosis THAT has

BECOME my reality

AND continue TO hate and FEAR a god damn HOMELESS day shelter AS opposed to DOING

something proDUCTIVE with my time.

Date: February 18, 2011 02:14PM

I didn't say I'd do it, I was voicing opinion, and that's called freedom of speech, which, in fact, I can't get in trouble for.

Date: February 18, 2011 02:16PM

Crack Addict Wrote:
> TODAY i forgot TO take my MEDS again so i think I
> will POST my rants and RAVES on a BULLSHIT website
> for THOSE that are bored at WORK to read. also i
> WILL add spaces
>
> BETWEEN my lines SO that my crackpot VIEWS seem to
> be LONGER and more official THAN the rest
>
> OF the posts ON THE page. FURTHERMORE i will make
> SOme words CAPITALIZED as to seemingly
>
> FURTHER my point. ALL THE while i will CONTInue
> to descend INTO the psychosis THAT has
>
> BECOME my reality
>
> AND continue TO hate and FEAR a god damn HOMELESS
> day shelter AS opposed to DOING
>
> something proDUCTIVE with my time.

Lol. Nice.

Date: February 18, 2011 02:21PM

BECAREFULLMOOT Wrote:
> BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU POST, MOOT. YOU KNOW THESE
> TYPES WILL DO ANYTHING IN REVENGE, LIKE CONTACT
> HOMELAND SECURITY AND DECLARE THAT THE 'BLOW THE
> PLACE UP'
> COMMENT IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY, AND THEN WE'LL HAVE A
> WHOLE KNEW BAG OF WORMS TO DEAL WITH.
> THESE UPSIDE DOWN BASS-ACKWARD THINKERS LIKE THAT
> RUN PLACES LIKE THE TLC WOULD VERY LIKELY TRY TO
> DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
>
> PLEASE RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT 'BLOWIN' UP'
> ANYTHING!

I will not retract any statement, I stand for what I believe in 100%. But sure, instead of FFXC blowing the place up, why not just tear it down, never to be seen again? How's that sound?

Date: February 18, 2011 02:36PM

I'm thinking of stopping in to the Lamb Center to have a look around. Do I have to make an appointment, or are walk ins welcome?
If I come in around lunch time , are the lunches decent?

Date: February 18, 2011 03:07PM

You can just go in, but you have to "sign in". Also, for desperation or if you're not far and don't feel like making something, the lunches are rarely decent, mostly cakes and things of the sort, well, after you get the main course. Which is mostly terrible, but I guess if you're homeless, then you can't really complain, though people do, probably still.

Posted by: dear lord ()
Date: February 18, 2011 08:31PM

I work at FACETS (it's spelled FACETS by the way, not facetscares or FAUCETS), and I have to say these rants are even more fantastic in person.

*side note to anyone interested in social work, this thread is a pretty good indicator of what we do day-to-day. It is NEVER boring.

Posted by: Lord Dear ()
Date: February 19, 2011 01:53PM

Lord dear FACETS worker:

SO YOU ADMITT, FACTUALLY, THAT THIS THREAD IS A PRETTY GOOD INDICATOR OF WHAT WE (YOU AND YOU'RE FELLOW WORKERS?) DO ALL DAY?

AND IT'S NEVER BORING?

WELL, EVERYONE THAT IS READING THIS THREAD, PLEASE NOTE:

THIS FACTUALLY MEANS THAT THIS 'DEAR LORD' FACETS WORKERS FOR HOMELESS PEOPLE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO.......CARE?................SERIOUSLY, CLEARLY DOES NOT, AND SIMPLY SITS AROUND ALL DAY TALKING TO HOMELESS PEOPLE AND NEVER, EVER REALLY REALLY IS ACTUALLY HELPING ANY OF THEM, AND EVEN IS CRITISIZING THEM RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD ADMITTING IT?

AND WHAT IS THIS THREAD ALL ABOUT? CLAIMING WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON AT THESE TYPE OF PLACES IS EXACTLY THAT, FULL OF PEOPLE RUNNING THE PLACES THAT SERIOUSLY DO NOT CARE AND ARE, IF ANYTHING,RUNNING IT AS UPSIDE DOWN AS OBVIOUSLY, THIS 'DEAR LORD' IS.

AGAIN, YOUR DONATIONS FROM THE CHURCHES BEING 'WELL SPENT?'

I WELCOME MORE OF YOUR PROVING COMMENTS, DEAR LORD FACETS PERSON WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE WORKING AND CLEARLY NOT FOR A PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CAREING FOR AND ACTUALLY HELPING FOR REAL HOMELESS PEOPLE!

I HAVE HEARD FROM MANY THAT THESE FACETS (SEE WEBSITE-IT IS IS TITLED FACETSCARES-THIS EMPLOYEE 'DEAR LORD' IS OBVIOUSLY UNAWARES NEW TO THE PLACE) THAT THE NEW-HIRES START OUT MAKING PRETTY GOOD MONEY, TOO, LIKE $$15.00++ PERHOUR UP TO AND THRU $$21.00+ PER HOUR.

AND SEE WHAT THEY DO? NOTHING BUT TALK AND DAMN THE HOMELESS! PROBALBY OUT BACK DEALING CRACK-COCAINE WITH THE REST OF THE WORKERS LIKE AT ASPAN IN ARLINGTON!!
GUZZLING BOOZE WITH THE REST OF THE DRUNKS IN THE BATHROOM AT THE HYPOTHERMIA CHURCH TOO BOOT!

SCREW THE INNOCENT AND GOOD HOMELESS ONES, DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL! LET THE CRIMINALS AND ILLEGALS ALL JUST TAKE OVER THE PLACES! THE HELL WITH IT ALL!

WE SHOULD ALL JUST GIVE UP! BEAM ME UP SCOTTY, THERE IS CLEARLY NO INTELLIGENT LIFE HERE ON EARTH!

Posted by: IGNORANT DEAR ()
Date: February 19, 2011 02:01PM

Sounds about right. It's hopeless. Who gives a shit. With people like Dear Lord actually working? (just 'employed is more like it and definitely not 'working') all good homeless people are DOOMED to failure of ever getting out of their unfortunate situations (the ones that actually want too and are trying, honestly, of course)

I've heard a lot bad stuff about FACETS and it's Hypothermia operation during the winter, and now, after reading 'dear lord's comment, I AM totally convinced it is all true.

What a kling-on deadbeat.

Posted by: Chopped Lamb ()
Date: February 19, 2011 03:02PM

Hey Lamb Chop, you are clearly some Holy Roller saved sould that has not the slightest inclination of what you speak out of what is clearly, as well, always out of your anus.

First of all, the comments here ARE discussed by and made by many different people, and you are clearly not paying attention to the content of most of them, for they are NOT negative ones, they ARE thruthfull ones.

The facts ARE the FACTS. And if you are living in reality and having the unfortunate pleasure of having to re-attend?the TLC for help, you should really take off your obviously born with and continuously worn since then, complete blinders over your eyes, or you are simply deaf, dumb, blind and brain dead to boot.

Look around you. Outside the place. Not just for a moment, but spend some time there having to utilize the place. Getting cleaned up, a shower, maybe your laundry done. Open your eyes. Listen. Engage your brain cells.

Then you will know, the truth, and will, if you have the slightest sense God gave you, know that this thread IS right AND POSITIVE, and you ARE the WRONG wrong negative one of many that kling-on here at the TLC.

We are all waiting for your apology. Unless, of course, you're one of the low-lifes drinking, druggin' and the rest that this thread is referencing by MANY, over and over. One of those control-freak lieing kling-ons that refuses to stop making the other homeless people honestly in need of the services there to get thrown out with you're rotten lies and deceitfull ways.

Why don't you go somewhere far away from the TLC with your PRE-EMPTIVELY WHINING RUDE and ANNOYINGLY PRE-EMPTIVE COMPLAINING THRU YOUR DISRESPECTFULL WAYS CRYBABY NONSENSE CHILDISHNESS and stay there with it!

Everybody is sick and tired of your WHINING and COMPLAINING. Proven thru your RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR towards every homeless person that comes in here that won't give you money and whatever else you want out of them. Rides, cigs, drugs and the rest.

Get a REAL LIFE, like you are lieing about having right now with the help of the TLC. Bet you're still broke ass like you were when you showed up!

Liar!

What do you call 'helped' by the way?, Getting you're blood sucking SSI/SSDI check, assisted housing, food stamps?

If so, you're nothing but one of the lowest of scum already referenced in this thread. You blood sucking leech. Think of what the term SCUMSUCKER means.

Puke!

Posted by: overstatement ()
Date: February 19, 2011 04:16PM

Understatement?
I and a whole lot of others really know who's the originator of this thread and beyond.
It's the creeps in charge of the TLC!
They did all this on purpose to fool everyone into thinking the more honest homeless and more needy ones going to the TLC were/are making them, so
they can accuse them of doing it and throw them out so they can continue their rotten policy's of doing so!
Anything to keep the place 'wide-open' for their continued criminal operations like described in the very comments THEY are posting.
And, uh, it's the same one TLC Director doing all the comment/posts making one looooooong comment!
The only serious understatement here is: understatement; yours, and the others making these same sort of remarks on this thread, fighting the truth of it all and being so supportive of the criminal activity going on there.
You must be one of those criminals mentioned on the 'MOST PROTECTED, illegally aided and abedded AND HARBOURED convict/criminal list' being kept there at the TLC.
Or are you the one in denial, because you, as a forever attendee there, are convinced you own the place because you have been going in there forever and ever and refuse to stop or, at least, make it more intermmitent, respectfully, even though your doing very well after so much help you got there for years and years and refuse to simply 'move aside' a bit so someone else in a more honestly needy predicament can finally get some help there and can not cause you're always standing or sitting in the way?
It IS a so very tiny place/estsablishment, and YOU and so many others in charge KNOW THIS VERY WELL, so why don't you MOVE ASIDE for the new and honest/good needy ones, you OGRE!
I'll bet that's it isn't it?
Now come along now. Post some more comments here, denying the truth.
We are all going to believe you, when we meet you in hell!
And who is that old red-headed old snagle toothed wench that has been going in there forever and pretending like she owns the place and brags about how so very much help she has gotten over the too many years she has been milken it with he hubby with a nice auto and a place to live?
Will she ever give anybody else room enough to get a chance as well? Or is she just another extremely selfish greedy old hag that refuses to have respect for herself or any else for that matter?

Date: February 19, 2011 04:16PM

dear lord Wrote:
> I work at FACETS (it's spelled FACETS by the way,
> not facetscares or FAUCETS), and I have to say
> these rants are even more fantastic in person.
>
> *side note to anyone interested in social work,
> this thread is a pretty good indicator of what we
> do day-to-day. It is NEVER boring.

I know it's not boring, because you get to laugh at homeless people and laugh, but hey, that's cool. When I was down and out, I swore I'd never go to you failures, and stuck with it. So regardless of who you help, or SAY you help, I didn't need you, and even think twice about "getting help" from you guys. I made my way on my own, I swore to myself I'd only be down and out for a year, and I was right. Anyway, you don't really work for FACETS, you're probably homeless like the rest of em, otherwise you wouldn't say the rants from people are fantastic. If this so-called FAGGOTS, oh, I meant FACETS, sorry, did their job, then the rant percentage would be lowered by far. Just my opinion, and please, don't cry.

Date: February 19, 2011 04:18PM

overstatement Wrote:
> Understatement?
> I and a whole lot of others really know who's the
> originator of this thread and beyond.
> It's the creeps in charge of the TLC!
> They did all this on purpose to fool everyone into
> thinking the more honest homeless and more needy
> ones going to the TLC were/are making them, so
> they can accuse them of doing it and throw them
> out so they can continue their rotten policy's of
> doing so!
> Anything to keep the place 'wide-open' for their
> continued criminal operations like described in
> the very comments THEY are posting.
> And, uh, it's the same one TLC Director doing all
> the comment/posts making one looooooong comment!
> The only serious understatement here is:
> understatement; yours, and the others making these
> same sort of remarks on this thread, fighting the
> truth of it all and being so supportive of the
> criminal activity going on there.
> You must be one of those criminals mentioned on
> the 'MOST PROTECTED, illegally aided and abedded
> AND HARBOURED convict/criminal list' being kept
> there at the TLC.
> Or are you the one in denial, because you, as a
> forever attendee there, are convinced you own the
> place because you have been going in there forever
> and ever and refuse to stop or, at least, make it
> more intermmitent, respectfully, even though your
> doing very well after so much help you got there
> for years and years and refuse to simply 'move
> aside' a bit so someone else in a more honestly
> needy predicament can finally get some help there
> and can not cause you're always standing or
> sitting in the way?
> It IS a so very tiny place/estsablishment, and YOU
> and so many others in charge KNOW THIS VERY WELL,
> so why don't you MOVE ASIDE for the new and
> honest/good needy ones, you OGRE!
> I'll bet that's it isn't it?
> Now come along now. Post some more comments here,
> denying the truth.
> We are all going to believe you, when we meet you
> in hell!
> And who is that old red-headed old snagle toothed
> wench that has been going in there forever and
> pretending like she owns the place and brags about
> how so very much help she has gotten over the too
> many years she has been milken it with he hubby
> with a nice auto and a place to live?
> Will she ever give anybody else room enough to get
> a chance as well? Or is she just another
> extremely selfish greedy old hag that refuses to
> have respect for herself or any else for that
> matter?

It's not the creeps who run it, it's the moron's who go, you act an ass, of course they'll treat you differently, because they see the type of person you are, whether it's hostile, greedy, loud, irritating, whatever, anything could fuck being there up for you. They have simple rules but too many people there are too careless and VERY childish to follow em....

Posted by: ProBalogna ()
Date: February 19, 2011 04:34PM

Lunch? I have been puking blood and having so much of it running down my leg from it pouring like water out my anus from the out-the-cealing bacteria content, it was in no way lunch like they said, it was a death by torture sentence!

Old Black Betty was caught scratchin' her snatch just before stirrin' the salad with her bare hands today, again, after being told nine-hundred and thirty three zillion times to wash-up and use the plastic cloves BEFORE she wipes her tush and picks her nose with them, when handling any related food stuff being prepared! I guess that had to have been the cause of my deadly heaving right after leaving there today.

Sound familiar?

Now I'll have to spend the rest of the day sick living on the streets and sleeping out in the woods wrenched in agony and severe pain from food poisoning!

Thanks so much for the TLC's wonderfull services today! I am so happy now. So appreciative!

Thank you so much you fantastic Minister's of The Faith. John, Dave, Patti, Henry. Thank you so very much!

Date: February 19, 2011 07:09PM

ProBalogna Wrote:
> Lunch? I have been puking blood and having so
> much of it running down my leg from it pouring
> like water out my anus from the out-the-cealing
> bacteria content, it was in no way lunch like they
> said, it was a death by torture sentence!
>
> Old Black Betty was caught scratchin' her snatch
> just before stirrin' the salad with her bare hands
> today, again, after being told nine-hundred and
> thirty three zillion times to wash-up and use the
> plastic cloves BEFORE she wipes her tush and picks
> her nose with them, when handling any related food
> stuff being prepared! I guess that had to have
> been the cause of my deadly heaving right after
> leaving there today.
>
> Sound familiar?
>
> Now I'll have to spend the rest of the day sick
> living on the streets and sleeping out in the
> woods wrenched in agony and severe pain from food
> poisoning!
>
> Thanks so much for the TLC's wonderfull services
> today! I am so happy now. So appreciative!
>
> Thank you so much you fantastic Minister's of The
> Faith. John, Dave, Patti, Henry. Thank you so
> very much!

I lol'd. Better get used to it, nothing will ever change.

Date: February 20, 2011 08:25AM

Maybe I'll skip lunch and just come in for social hour. Should I bring some beer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 08:26AM by ProVallone.

Date: February 20, 2011 11:04AM

Do it! Haha, record it while you're there and watch how crazy everyone gets.

Posted by: objectionless ()
Date: February 20, 2011 02:58PM

Objection? You sound confused with you're comment(s)

THIS COMMENT/POST IS FOR...............FRANK MCKLESKELS......THE CHAIRMAN OF THE

BOARD AND FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ITSELF.

THE DIRECTORS, BOTH DAVE AND JOHN, AND PATTI, HAVE ALL CALLED ME A LOW LIFE PIECE

OF WALKING GARBAGE NIGGER AT LEAST THREE TIMES EACH OVER THE LAST YEAR, AND MOST RECENTLY JUST THREE DAYS AGO THIS THURSDAY.

AND I HAVE A WITTNESS.

THAT'S RIGHT, AND I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.

THEY SAID, NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER, PIECE OF BLACK TRASH NIGGER.

OF COURSE, HENRY WALKS ON WATER, CAUSE HE'S AFRICAN AMERICAN.

AND WHY IS IT YOU DON'T HAVE MORE AFRICAN AMERICAN'S WORKING HERE AT THE TLC?

YOU ALL MUST BE DISCRIMINATING RACISTS PRETENDING TO BE MINISTERS OF THE FAITH,

AND THE FACT THERE IS ONLY ONE AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE LOWEST POSITION AVAILABLE, POOR HENRY,

MAKES YOU ALL A BUNCH OF HIPOCRITICAL BIGOTS. DOESN'T IT!

Posted by: pRObALOGNE ()
Date: February 20, 2011 03:20PM

oH NO, pROVALONE, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, DRINK BEER AT THE TLC, oNLY THE EMPLOYEES tHERE ARE GIVING PERMISSION tO THE mOST pROTECTED oNES ONLY tO DO sO, AND YOU'ER NOT oNE OF 'eM. yOU MuST BE A MAJOR MORALITY RULE BREAKING RUDE cONVICT sob CRIMINAL tYPE TO GET oN 'THE LIST', NOW AND YoU KNOW IT!

bESIDES, YOU'RE nOT tHE cRIMINAL tYPE, aND i'LL tELL 'EM IT'S yOU MAKING aLL THESE cOMMENTS ON tHIS THREAD aND THEIR gONAA DO THEIR REVENGE THING AND THROW YOU oUT gOOD AND LONG.

tHEN THEY'LL dECLARE pRAYER aLL DaY AND FORGIVE THEMSELVES iN THe NAMe OF god AND gET OvER IT THAT WAY wITHoUT SHAMEFULL guilt.

tHEN EXTEND THE PRAYER SeRVICEs ALL DAY sO NO-ONE CAN gET ANY hELP THERE At aLl

FOr THE REST OF THE dAY.

Posted by: Objectionless ()
Date: February 20, 2011 04:31PM

some people really need to get over the fact that they nor any human is perfect.

for what i have personally witnessed at the Lamb, and convinces me more and more that what the originator of this thread and most of the comments confirm, is that
the claims are true.

i just recently wittnessed another poor homeless person being banned from the Lamb for being simply accused of making posts on this thread.

of course, anyone knows that has a functional brain that this is pure and simple, as already discussed on this thread, revenge.

so all i have to do is make a post on this thread that may or may not sound like me or someone i don't like that goes into the Lamb, accuse them of doing it to the director's there or Patti or Henry, and they will throw them out.

and, as stated previously by other commenters, this is the proper function of a minister of the faith or any true believer of Christ and God? No, it simply is not, pure and simple.

this is PROOF that what the originator and the related commenters are claiming are totally TRUE.

the action in itself, throwing someone out for a simple suspicion as this is proof that the very problems explained in this thread and by the originator is, without a shadow of any doubt at all,

TRUE.

It's rediculous that this sort of thing in itself is going on, after all that is explained here on this thread.

So i am now advocating the thread itself. I go to the TLC for much needed help, myself, and don't know what i would do without it, for now.
i am not doing anything wrong and see exactly what, again, the originator and the adjoining commenters are trying to bring to light.

as is already posted here, a bigot is a bigot. A hipocrite is a hipocrite.

if it is this easy to get someone thrown out that needs help there, it is not right, it is WRONG and should somehow be stopped, like, a long time ago!

is the entire staff from top to bottom totally corrupt minded? from this Chairman of the Board all the way to Henry?

obviously and proven, so. pure and simple.

Posted by: yesObjectionless ()
Date: February 20, 2011 04:40PM

Objectionless and the rest that agree to the originator of this thread and it's attmpt to correct a major wrong that exists not only at the TLC but beyond:

So proud to finally see their is actually intelligant life on earth after all!

May God Bless You all Forever and Ever.

I will meet you all in Heaven, my fellow true Christians!

Posted by: PleaseBeCarfull! ()
Date: February 22, 2011 11:21AM

Please be carefull, now. The new-age scam nowdays is slam the truthsayer and make 'em as miserable as possible.
Of course we all know the comments about blowin' places up are not a real threat, but these new-age terroristical style manager's and the guilty ones that can't handle the truth of this threads content would, and proven already thru their to date actions as well, clearly dictate that they would call Homeland Security and try to desparately get them to ID the ones making the comment or any comment even slightly related to any sort of terrorist act.
Besides, these same people will eventuallly be a victim of their own demise, eventually.
Sort of like a self poisoning effect, of their minds and souls.
Every time you enter a place like the TLC, you can see it, if you only simply, open your eyes and mind to the way they talk and move about, especially the ones that are in charge of the place.
The guilt is eating away at them.
That's why they are groping for scapegoats even now.
" Who is that SOB! " " Wait till I see that truthsayer making the FXunderground thread on the TLC next, I'll show him a thing or two! " " How dare she expose me and my scam operation! "
" You just wait, I'm gonna get you now "
OOOOOOOOH! I'm so scaaaaaaaarrred!

Anyway, please be carefull and don't make any more terroristical-style comments that these low-lifes can use to initiate their scapegoating revenge upon you.
They are already groping terribly with false allegations, accusations, jumping to conclusion with blind-sided revenge tactics already.
More innocent people are already being punished at the TLC and the beyond mentioned beyond without any real justification proving everything on this thread is true. Let's not give them any more ammo while they are already shooting so much blindly into the night darkness, like the evil demon devil worshipping banshees that they are!
So, Moot and the others, please be more carefull!
And again, you're supportive statements, otherwise, are most welcome and she thanks you!

Re: City of Fairfax VA
Posted by: MurrayMichaelWhat? ()
Date: February 22, 2011 11:43AM

What? What hell, this M. Murray is the Master Bullshitter of the existing State providing assistance programs to the poor and homeless and know-it-all of how to drain the coinciding charitable contributions to make the most of it, genious.
Pay attention to what he is typing in.
Every once in a while he actually admits what he is doing in so many words write in his comments!
He is forever Baffling them with Bullshit, or if that doesn't work, he'll Dazzle them with his Brilliance, to get anything and everything he can for free at you and your's, the taxpayer and charitable donator's expense.
All anyone has to do is simply observe this guy awhile and it's like a training lesson on how to get over like he and so many other's, big-time.
Real genious, this guy. Can't anyone tell by his comments? Check it out!
The doctors he goes and sees will never be the same, yet they clear the way for his SSDI checks cause the more like him guarantees them more Medicare money in their paychecks! (just diagnose him with something real good and get him the hell out of my office!)
And he is constantly going to the people in charge at the TLC, forever hounding them with bullshit to get them to do what he wants, and it works! Nag, Nag, Nag them into submission is his methodology, and with these idiots at the TLC, it works, just like getting the SSDI check routine!

Date: February 22, 2011 01:15PM

More Incomplete Wrote:
> EUEUEUEUEUEUUEN! Wrong! The Lamb closes at 3:00
> pm M-F and 12:30 pm Sat.
>
> High, i'm REDHAT. I help manage the Lamb
> Center and I thought everyone would like to know
> what the REAL issues discussed here about the,
> what everyone thinks is gross neglect here is all
> about! Like startin' with the fermenting
> culture's of mold, mildew and fungus in the
> showers stalls.
>
> It's deliberate! For starters, I want every
> homeless man-bum that goes in there to come down
> with the funky toenail rot and skin problems, like
> ringworm and athletes foot, cause if one of the
> woman have sex with one of them (in many cases we
> know it's with one of these sluts having paid sex
> with many of them going in there, the men's
> shower) we're doing a study with Nurse Laurie here
> on just how fast this funk growing underneath the
> shower matts around the rusty screws used (maybe
> we can get a little separate study on the
> possibility of Tetnus being passed around as well)
> and the shower stall floors can get passed to the
> woman's personals.
>
> And don't forget the extremely old and worn out
> ripped up ancient handicapp/disabled bench in the
> third stall over to the right in there. That's
> part of the experiment as well. We no that this
> is the main culture fermentation of the original
> funk we deliberately started with for good
> measure.
>
> Nurse Laurie knows her stuff, too. This was
> all her idea. Since the inception of the study,
> she has had 33 women come down with some really
> exotic and chronic vaginal infections known to be
> caused by these filthy shower conditions we have
> let ferment in my Lamb Center men's shower stalls.
> When an infected male has sex with one or more of
> the woman, (or visa versa) this is the direct
> cause of the funky vaginal infections we've
> detected.
>
> I and the other's in charge, of course, went
> along with this and still are because the poor and
> homeless women were not giving up that booty to
> us, exclusively, so we thought we would go along
> with Nurse Laurie's idea to really funk up those
> gashes with a vengeance.
>
> You know, the same vengeance we practice when we
> throw out those poor and homeless men to get them
> away from the women we must have for ourselves
> without any possible competition. Just throwing
> them out though, wasn't working good enough, so we
> came up with this funky disease causing shower
> experiment Ms. Lauri came up with.
>
> Why do you think I or any of the rest of our
> ministry staff never take showers there? Cause we
> know about the experiment. We avoid the men's
> restroom as if it were the burial grounds for the
> dead dieing from the Black Plague during the Dark
> Ages.
>
> Only certain individuals that come here know
> about this. My secret friends that come here and
> help me torment any possible competition that
> might get in my way from acquiring all the
> possible sexual favors from the woman coming in
> here I can get are under my exclusive
> protections.
>
> That's the ones I have told Henry never to throw
> out no matter how stupid ignorant or wrong they
> are when acting rude with the other unfavored
> competition I need to eliminate from my Lamb
> Center.
>
> Anyway, the study, Fermenting Funky

You're a fuckin moron, just stfu attentionfag. Go back to being your drunken homeless self.

Date: February 22, 2011 01:30PM

dear lord Wrote:
> I work at FACETS (it's spelled FACETS by the way,
> not facetscares or FAUCETS), and I have to say
> these rants are even more fantastic in person.
>
> *side note to anyone interested in social work,
> this thread is a pretty good indicator of what we
> do day-to-day. It is NEVER boring.

The rants here are entertaining but you couldn’t pay me enough to "help" these worthless, unappreciative, psychos.

Date: February 22, 2011 01:55PM

More Complete Wrote:
> dear lord Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I work at FACETS (it's spelled FACETS by the
> way,
> > not facetscares or FAUCETS), and I have to say
> > these rants are even more fantastic in person.
> >
> > *side note to anyone interested in social work,
> > this thread is a pretty good indicator of what
> we
> > do day-to-day. It is NEVER boring.
>
> The rants here are entertaining but you couldn’t
> pay me enough to "help" these worthless,
> unappreciative, psychos.

And the ones who aren't psychos, which is rare, will get off the street, but they have to "TRY", which is unheard of at TLC, but I'm living proof and have been off for quite some time now. Not to mention, no help from FACETS, no help from housing, I just got off my ass and did what I needed to do. Is it really that hard people? Your excuse of "It's the economy" is bullshit.

Posted by: More Incomplete ()
Date: February 23, 2011 01:46PM

So, More Complete. If it's the same two homeless guys postin' here, one is you, and uh, who is the second one? What's his/her name/handle?

I'm so curious. And boy, have you been busy.

Posted by: enihsnusssimlil ()
Date: February 23, 2011 02:17PM

lilmisssunhine, where have you been all my life! I LOVE YOU!

So i must tell you something. Be veeerrrry carefull when you go to The Lamb Center.
The Director's there have a brand new drunkin' crackhead snitch they have put on their list to help the most now, with unwavering protections.
Everybody knows now because he just got busted with a bunch of major shit in his backpack, like his crackpipe.
They had him for enough to put him away for at least ten years and he was back out on the street in an hour. Got drunk again afterwards and spilt his guts about how he spilt his guts to the police about everyone at the TLC and their major drug dealing and all going on.
Snitched on everyone. Martin & Tracy. Lisa and Dave. Robert and Pam. Jason Blake. Smitty. Victor Hernandez. Of course, Mourine and Mike have gone to Alaska, but they'll catch up with them, too.
Christopher BALIK, that little round headed white boy trash is his name. Snitched out everybody so well and fast it got him out of jail lickity-split.

That's right, his name IS:

CHRISTOPHER BALIK

He just started growing a beard a short while ago. Real pale faced white boy that is ALWAYS living at the Lamb and is also, for what he says, staying at the FACETS Hypothermia church ('green') at night during this winter like he did last winter as well, milkin' it good. Young punk, too. Simply refuses to work and is so good at bumming money and everything else like stealing from everyone including other homeless people out of the tlc, he'll never have to work!
Always picks the closest available wooded area to the TLC to camp outside of the Hypo months. Always raiding the campsites for money and anything else he might be able to sell for his next crackpipe hit and beer.
The others are getting ready to kill the little bitch snitch, now that everyone knows on top of everything else, he snitches out anyone he feels like.
One of his dope conections has already been busted right after he got out snitching.

That's right, CHRISTOPHER BALIK is his name.
Watch out for this one. Real piece of work this white trash punk is.
Probably working with Martin Newkirk and Tracy now, who are also double-dealin' snitchin' as well.

The new lil' white trash punk white boy bitch-snitch. Hope one of the bro's takes care of this one soon.
Ain't nothing worse than a snitch-bitch white boy trash cracker!

Don't forget his name and discript now!

CHRISTOPHER BALIK

Short little round faced white boy with a new short beard. He shaves the beard off back and forth, so it's always short when he has it.

Posted by: Complainertoo ()
Date: February 23, 2011 02:40PM

IknowthisChristopherBalik.he's alway's complaining about how Dave, the Director at the TLC won't give him enough money and stuff for him to pawn into money, like bus tokens and everything, to get his beer and drug money goin'.
It's always waw waw waw waw waw whining and complaining cause he needs more cash to buy dope from the dope dealers right there at the TLC and booze money.
He told me his main crackhead connection is Arthur, but if he has to, he'll risk going to Martin Newkirk & Tracy. One of the other Dope Dealing Duo's will do in a pinch, of course, but they charge too much and cut the shit to hard.
Yeah, enihsnusssimlil, I know this midget terd well.
Good for you to worn us of this white garbage.
He's always literally crying in tears over his addictions like an overgrown baby.
What a pussy.
So, let's make sure everyone knows for sure that he's been caught squealing like a piggy to stay out of jail, for sure.
CHRISTOPHER BALIK THE SQUEALER SNITCH BITCH WILL NARC YOU OUT TO STAY OUT OF JAIL SO WATCH OUT ALL.

Somebody should worn everybody at the FACETS Hypo about him, too.
I hear Joseph SHORTS & Keisha are still dealing strong there, and I would hate to see CHRISTOPHER BALIK get out of doing his time for snitch squealing on my Brother Joseph or Sista Keisha.
I'll have to kill that honky white trash. And I know right exactly where he hides at night when not at the Hypo. I won't even have to kill him, I know brothers that would enjoy killin' him nice and slow just for being the white trash garbage he is.
Come here little white trash piggy-boy. We're gonna kill you nice and slow. Make you really squeal like a stuck little piggy-wiggy for awhile, first. Then kill you dead good. White punk!
Maybe we should hang his nuts on the TLC front door when we finish, to give any other white boys a warning they better not squeal-snitch a bro out, ever.

Posted by: Joe Hobo ()
Date: February 23, 2011 02:51PM

Hey, it's HOBO JOE, the new squealing little dope doin' crackhead snitch at the TLC;

CHRISTOPHER BALIK

without a haircut!
Yeah! perfect likeness for the new snitch-squealing crackhead drunk dope doer dealer at the TLC!
I hear he'll be dead soon with his nuts hanging on the front door of my TLC!
Can't wait!
(See above post by Hobo joe! the likeness to CHRISTOPHER BALIK is uncanny!, especially with the tears and all!)

Date: February 23, 2011 03:23PM

More Incomplete Wrote:
> So, More Complete. If it's the same two homeless
> guys postin' here, one is you, and uh, who is the
> second one? What's his/her name/handle?
>
> I'm so curious. And boy, have you been busy.

So, anonymous poster. Why don't you REGISTER and stop pretending to be different people? Better yet, stick to complaining about homeless shelters in person and leave the internet to us grown ups? You're not fooling anyone loser.

Date: February 23, 2011 03:29PM

enihsnusssimlil Wrote:
> bla bla bla CHRISTOPHER BALIK bla bla bla

Complainertoo Wrote:
> IknowthisChristopherBalik.bla bla bla

Joe Hobo Wrote:
> CHRISTOPHER BALIK bla bla bla

Hey look, the crazy homeless guy is talking to himself again. *rollseyes*

Date: February 23, 2011 05:31PM

More Complete Wrote:
> More Incomplete Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So, More Complete. If it's the same two
> homeless
> > guys postin' here, one is you, and uh, who is
> the
> > second one? What's his/her name/handle?
> >
> > I'm so curious. And boy, have you been busy.
>
> So, anonymous poster. Why don't you REGISTER and
> stop pretending to be different people? Better
> yet, stick to complaining about homeless shelters
> in person and leave the internet to us grown ups?
> You're not fooling anyone loser.

I fuckin agree 100%. If you fuckheads aren't man enough to show yourselves, then gtfo. (for you retards, that's get the fuck out.) Secondly, if you don't like TLC, why the fuck are you still going there?

Posted by: (Secret) Agent ()
Date: February 23, 2011 09:57PM

Please keep the intel coming...I am a government agent using this forum to compile evidence against the "TLC" to bring them down post haste. Your rants are not going unnoticed and soon, very soon...the long arm of the law is going to end the hypocracy that is going on there. In the next 4 days I need as much new evidence as you can gather. I need you to name names, give in depth analysis of each crime that the individuals have committed, and furthermore don't be scared! These vagabonds will no longer be able to operate their criminal empire from this shelter anymore. I beg you, continue your quest. You will be handsomely rewarded for your tireless efforts. I thank you in advance fearless one. Have God speed, and we will meet soon enough!

-Agent 22789ZZ15

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: February 23, 2011 10:54PM

TECH SUPPORT!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!

Is there anyway to stop this thread!? This is so annoying.

Posted by: Agent(secret) ()
Date: February 24, 2011 04:42PM

Hey, secret agent, it's fearless oneS. Plural. Some secret agent you are, idiot.
I've had a study done, and it IS at least 13 different people posting regularly on this thread, and at least every 8 days a new person is making a new one.

That's not counting 'ProVallone' or More Complete.

Posted by: Arollingstone ()
Date: February 24, 2011 04:57PM

Stone, you are so funny!
Since you obviously have no life, why don't you just go away and get bored nosy somewhere else.
You MUST be one of those KLING-ON DINGLEBERRY's that won't go away at the TLC, or one of the antichrist worshipper's runnin' the place.
EVERYBODY! The truth is being told about the TLC, FINALLY, and verified by wittnesses joining in to expose the most onging active criminal that should have been stopped years ago operation in recent history!
It IS a safe harbour for active criminal activity inside FAIRFAX, Va. and has been for too long!
Let's get real! These criminals running the place are hiding behind God's name and The Cloth for way too long!

Date: February 24, 2011 05:04PM

Agent(secret) Wrote:
> I've had a study done...

PShaha ha ha ha ha! That's a good one!

Date: February 24, 2011 05:10PM

Arollingstone Wrote:
> The truth is being told about the TLC,
> FINALLY, and verified by wittnesses....

Nope, just you and your multiple personalities. Why don't you guys all get together and go to the police. With any luck, they'll lock you up. One can only hope.

Date: February 24, 2011 05:16PM

Moot Wrote:
> And the ones who aren't psychos, which is rare,
> will get off the street, but they have to "TRY",
> which is unheard of at TLC, but I'm living proof
> and have been off for quite some time now. Not to
> mention, no help from FACETS, no help from
> housing, I just got off my ass and did what I
> needed to do. Is it really that hard people?
> Your excuse of "It's the economy" is bullshit.

Good for you Moot. And what's worse is that any excuse will do. Whether it be “the economy” or “the Lamb Center”. Anything to keep from having to look in the mirror.

Date: February 25, 2011 11:12AM

From what I've learned on this amazing thread about the clientele at the Lamb Center, I would imagine there must be a funky odor in the building. Considering the smells in hospitals and nursing homes, the unwashed homeless and the reek of unhealthy substance abusers in the Lamb Center must render that facility stinko.

Posted by: MoreAndMoreIncomplete ()
Date: February 27, 2011 03:17PM

And More Complete and ProVallone are beginning to look more and more like Hobo Joe there with the tears and all.

Check out YOUR comments on this thread, you bored stiff dead head. If you ask anyone, you are obviously a scared little Hobo Joe and can't decide what you think about anything, like a schizoid freakazoid.

Poor baby's, should wipe your tears away. Don't you have anything to do all day but make comments on this thread and make every attempt to deny truth?
Oh! And don't forget to getting obsessed about someones spelling! Oh my, so how important the spelling is! Obsessed with perfection, are we.
You think you are perfect. God?
Or are you really one of those drunkin' drug dealing HIV/AIDS infested crackheads with a very imaginative mind that spends your whole waking day at places like the TLC doing every tricky-dick thing playing mind games of "I control the horizontal and the vertical" a your homesteaded homeless shelter, lieing out your stupid face to control the people in charge of the place to get others that deserve the help more than you out of the place.
Get a life, moron. Get a life. You for sure have none now.
Christopher Balik is your twin brother/sister, Hobo Joe.
(see above picture of YOU and your twin whining little brother and sista!

Posted by: Agent (secret) ()
Date: February 27, 2011 03:25PM

(secret) Agent

All you have to do is 'back-up' to the beginning of the thread and read forward.
The same slags are still there at the TLC living their lifes out the same way.
Also, don't forget to go to the search mode with the general forum and type in
'the lamb center'
their is a separate thread with more info.

Date: February 27, 2011 10:21PM

You people are starting to sound like TLC material. Are you positive you don't go there and are acting like you don't want everyone to know your dirty little secrets, hmm?

Date: February 28, 2011 12:57PM

MoreAndMoreIncomplete Wrote:
> And More Complete and ProVallone are beginning to
> look more and more like Hobo Joe there with the
> tears and all.
>
> Check out YOUR comments on this thread, you bored
> stiff dead head. If you ask anyone, you are
> obviously a scared little Hobo Joe and can't
> decide what you think about anything, like a
> schizoid freakazoid.
>
> Poor baby's, should wipe your tears away. Don't
> you have anything to do all day but make comments
> on this thread and make every attempt to deny
> truth?
> Oh! And don't forget to getting obsessed about
> someones spelling! Oh my, so how important the
> spelling is! Obsessed with perfection, are we.
> You think you are perfect. God?
> Or are you really one of those drunkin' drug
> dealing HIV/AIDS infested crackheads with a very
> imaginative mind that spends your whole waking day
> at places like the TLC doing every tricky-dick
> thing playing mind games of "I control the
> horizontal and the vertical" a your homesteaded
> homeless shelter, lieing out your stupid face to
> control the people in charge of the place to get
> others that deserve the help more than you out of
> the place.
> Get a life, moron. Get a life. You for sure have
> none now.
> Christopher Balik is your twin brother/sister,
> Hobo Joe.
> (see above picture of YOU and your twin whining
> little brother and sista!

Um what? I hate to be the one to tell you but this makes no sense to people who are not insane. Contrary to your sad existence there is life outside of homeless shelters. Do yourself a favor and see a doctor.

Posted by: jill ()
Date: February 28, 2011 06:50PM

This is to who ever wrote this get a back bone and Peace

Posted by: Victim An Innocent ()
Date: March 01, 2011 03:29PM

All you pessimistic doubters of the truth, if this thread is not enough to convince you, then go to the search mode for this websit forum, type in:

the lamb center

press search and see the wonderfull connecting threads to this one, and the threads that connect to many threads concerning the subject matter contained here-in this thread 'The Lamb Center - 3220 Old Lee Highway -

and oh! By the way - until they change the phone numbers again, the phone # there is 703-691-3175/6! You might want to call there and get some of this factual info confirmed, like ask who the on-sight Dope Dealers are today and if you can get some good smokin' weed, Carack-Cocaine or even Heroin for those who love it!
I heard they've been movin' on up West up FX BLVD to the Breezway Hotel further up FX Blvd., graduating up from the BLVD. Hotel and even betterin' the Anchorage Hotel
'cause the Dope Dealing has been doin' so good lately out of the TLC and this winter thru the FACETS Hypothermia, the Dope Dealers out of these places are making so much $$bIG mONEY$$ mulla they can afford the highwer rents now, and it helps with the movin'around fly-by-night status they have to maintain, changin' from one room/hotel to the other so the FX NARC Squad can't keep up with them, just as long as it's close enough to the TLC to do business.
I heard recently, and for what I have observed lately at th TLC, 'ol Henry is in on the business and when someone shows up needin' a fix, he know's just who to call, the Fixin' Dope Dealer on duty!
(Henry works there, if anyone doesn't know, yet, after readin' this thread and the connecting ones)
(so they think-I hear they are on to it now-the crack-downs comin' and the big number of totals is significant-soon)

So, again, go to the 'connecting' threads to this one, for the inputs are endless to more than substantiate the origination of this thread and more.

And further, why don't you just go there, pretend/just say you are homeless and/or poor, hang out for awhile, ('undercover' of course - don't let anyone know what you are really doing there!) and get to know these scumbag Dope Dealin' Drunkin' criminals and the worst ones runnin' the place and find out for yourself, just how totally true everything this thread and referenced is detailing factually to everyone on FXunderground and beyond. And be honest, now, with you're wittnessed assessment. Don't leave out any 'details'. You wouldn't want to be as bad as they are, now would you. Be honest, that means be truthfull.
Get to 'know' the ones that are mentioned here-in, find out for yourself.
It's a real wonder the Justice Dept. has not already done this and busted the whole place wide open. Probably some bigger money makin' angle on it.

I heard some of the biggest advocates of the place are Attorneys and their relatives, that just love the place. The biggest crooks of all. Show up at the city council meetings in support of the place, obviously because they're making big money off of the trouble that the place magnates and generates endlessly.

All you loving parents in the area, now, like me, keep in mind all this, with you're kids two local public schools being right down the street from this degenerate poop-whole, along with St.Leo's Catholic school as well.
Is this what you want in you're childrens environment and upbringing?

Posted by: Obsessed ()
Date: March 01, 2011 03:39PM

More Complete and the rest,

I just love all attention this thread is getting, like from you and Jill and the others.
I'll bet you are exactly one of these low-life scumbags being referenced that live at the TLC, in support of the practices there because they work so well for you and you're illegal 'business' practices already explained that go on there.
Such regular inputs of response from you are forever welcome from hare on.
WE are enjoying the attention.
You do know this TLC and beyond are under continuous surveillance, and know they are watching YOU?
They do have ways of finding out EXACTLY who you are. I already know.
Watch you're back, puke.

Posted by: MootIsAGenious! ()
Date: March 01, 2011 03:45PM

Moot, you ARE so COOL! (for real!) Please return! That last comment was GREAT!

Posted by: JillisAfatCOW ()
Date: March 01, 2011 03:55PM

Hey Jill, I'll bet you're one of those useless huge FAT COW Obese HOGS that refuse to stop bringing illigitemant rug-rats into this world to secure you're free living life style without ever doing any real work accept illegal shet like DOPE DEALING out of the TLC!
Get a real life, you SLUT!
How many kids you got without Daddy doin' the respectable thing and properly supporting them and maybe you even, and instead sucking the life out of the taxpayer's and draining the donations given into oblivion and beyond so no-one else can ever get any decent help needed respectably?
F@&*%$ing C*!%$NT!
It was so easy just to spread you're legs instead, wasn't it! Let that scumbag shoot that load right up in there and get you pregnant! Did you 'get off' as well, knowing you were screwin' every workin' stiff payin taxes forever?

Slut.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.