HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...7778798081828384858687...LastNext
Current Page: 82 of 619
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: June 01, 2020 02:44PM

So alone, apart, empty, forlorn, abused, emasculated, abandoned.
desperate, delusional, horny, flayed, hollow, helpless, hallucinated,
haunted, misguided, longing, beaten, hungry, failed, sorry, sad,
completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: June 01, 2020 03:04PM

Three posts and not a single one does a thing to dispute the fact that you are a fraud and a coward.

You won't/can't provide a neighborhoods.com link to this alleged Brockmont neighborhood in Falls Church.

You are refusing to to show us the Great Forest Townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" that you claimed exist.

You are running away from showing us one of those Annandale Oakwood homes you claim exist.

Like Trump, you can't stand to be fact-checked and whine and howl like a child who has been spoiled rotten when you are.

Momaday? I was familiar with him long before he became en vogue in your neighborhood book club. The amount of literary references and allusions that fly right over your head here on a regular basis are laughable.

You only make more of a fool of yourself by comparing your rambling to anything he's done. You should be particularly ashamed as you're ramblings are nothing more than acts of cowardice.

Date: June 01, 2020 04:55PM

^^^ Burned asshole, anyone?

Date: June 01, 2020 05:04PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The amount of literary references and allusions
> that fly right over your head here on a regular
> basis are laughable.

Triggered, uneducated google-boy dope makes a total fool of himself.

Date: June 01, 2020 05:21PM

> Momaday? I was familiar with him long before he
> became en vogue in your neighborhood book club.

That’s a lie. And unless in reference to the group of that name, use of the term ‘en vogue’ is nothing but a mindless affectation.

Date: June 01, 2020 05:23PM

Posting multiple times in a row does nothing to make your blunders disappear. It only makes you look more fearful than usual.

Date: June 01, 2020 05:43PM

LOL! Suck on it, bitch.

Date: June 01, 2020 05:55PM

Suck on what?

Because even if I was inclined that way, you've got nothing to suck on, you dickless coward.

Date: June 01, 2020 06:59PM

Weak-ass nonsense. .’Suck on it’ is everyday language, the sort of thing that you are routinely too dumb to be able to understand.

Date: June 01, 2020 08:18PM

LOL! Wow, you are dumb. Just plain old fucking dumb.

You actually explained it! LOL!

Fucking Dumbass.

Date: June 01, 2020 08:52PM

You are dumber than a stick, asshole. Just a low-grade, ignorant, worthless, dense-ass, lying piece of shit who will never be able to rise up from that level.

Date: June 01, 2020 09:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
So alone, apart, empty, forlorn, abused, emasculated, abandoned. desperate, delusional,
horny, flayed, hollow, helpless, hallucinated, haunted, misguided, longing, beaten, hungry,
dishonest, failed, sorry, sad, completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: June 01, 2020 09:07PM

You are getting all worked up again. Dance, JP Monkey-boy. Dance for your dollar!

Guess what you'll never do.

Answer the following question:

Can you provide a neighborhoods.com link to this alleged Brockmont neighborhood in Falls Church?

It only confirms you're a liar.

Date: June 01, 2020 09:18PM

Eat shit, Linus. Like so many from Falls Church City, you are just a whiny dumbshit who lacks both intelligence and consequence.

Date: June 01, 2020 09:44PM

LOL!

Can you provide a neighborhoods.com link to this alleged Brockmont neighborhood in Falls Church?

It seems to be really baffling to you.

Perhaps you'd rather show us the Great Forest Townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" that you claimed exist.

LOL!

Date: June 02, 2020 09:03AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> LOL! Can you provide a neighborhoods.com link to this
> alleged Brockmont neighborhood in Falls Church? It seems
> to be really baffling to you.

What's baffling is why anyone would obsess to such degree over a question that has been answered here at least a dozen times before, including by your own GIS sources. Brockmont is a populated place within the West Falls Church CDP. Like East Falls Church and Oakwood, it does not lie within the bounds of tiny Falls Church City, rather being a part of what is commonly known and thought of as Falls Church.

> Perhaps you'd rather show us the Great Forest
> Townhouses "painted in a questionable array of
> colors" that you claimed exist. LOL!

As well as it is known to work not far from here in confirmation of the existence of grassy areas with small trees, why not abandon Google for long enough to take an actual drive along Park Avenue and see for yourself. Be sure to keep your eyes open.

Date: June 02, 2020 10:01AM

> What's baffling is why anyone would obsess to such
> degree over a question that has been answered here
> at least a dozen times before,

A simple search shows there is no neighborhoods.com link to this alleged Brockmont neighborhood posted in this thread or any other in this forum.

Not sure why you think you can continue to lie about such matters.

> why not abandon Google for long
> enough to take an actual drive along Park Avenue
> and see for yourself.

As it so happens, I recently returned from a run where I ran right past the homes in question. That occurs on multiple days a week. It is for this reason that I was able to immediately spot the bogus nature of your claim. I can safely report that there are no homes "painted in a questionable array of colors" in the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood.

Similarly, it is my multiple trips along and across Washington Avenue on foot and in car that I know your claims concerning Washington Avenue are also bogus.

Perhaps the bigger question is why you continue to cling to lies that have been proven false by unbiased evidence? In fact, for a dope that finds Redfin infallible, it is curious that you somehow doubt the photographs they provide in their listings of homes in the neighborhood.

Isn't it long past time you just admit that you were mistaken about the matter? Of course, that question could be asked about all of your boneheaded blunders.

Date: June 02, 2020 11:24AM

Well, another expectedly wobbly night of stammering for the dwindling numbers of the Whiffies, while out here in the Sweet Spot, we were able to enjoy another wee hours performance by Raccoon and the Two Fox Kits, a play staged right here along our back patio. They've been under the lights out here all the week, gobbling up suet and bird seed as part of their act. They don't mind a thing out there - including each other - so are both easy and fun to watch in their exuberant consumption. Come morning though, and it's 57 degrees outside under mostly cloudy skies, and as the next generation of squirrels has now emerged, we have all manner of quarrelsome scampering, climbing, jumping, and chasing going on out there. Neither rain nor wind is meanwhile likely to be any sort of factor today, and we should see the mid to upper 70's, as well as some clearer skies before the day is done. Sounds like it will be a nice enough day, all in all, although for a 14th time this season, we will not be able to use our Nats Park Club Level tickets or our in-stadium parking pass, this time for tonight's originally scheduled game between the Nats and the Brewers. The last time these two teams met, quite a memorable moment resulted, but in so many ways, the world is just a worse place now than it was back then.

Who could ever have imagined for instance a 'not since Kent State', Kim Jong Un-style moment when a sitting US President would actually use troops and tear gas to assault US citizens peaceably assembled to protest and petition for redress of grievances, all so that after looking bad by being huddled into a bunker two nights earlier, he could be seen by cameras imperiously strutting his portly way across Lafayette Square in order to hold up a Bible while posing awkwardly in front of a church that he does not attend. This was nothing but a disgraceful display of political pandering to an ignorant base, and a simple slap in the face to the untold millions of Americans who deal today with the pain of both of a viral pandemic and yet anther broad-daylight murder by police of a defenseless black man. We are not the America of anyone's dreams anymore, and this is not a person who is at all fit for the office that he so unfortunately holds. I am proud, by the way, to say that I have applied to VOTE BY MAIL in our June 23 primary election and will hope to do the same again in November.

In other news, 'upon further internal discussion,' the Nats were prompted in light of significant player protest to restore the full $400/week stipend to their minor league players, at least through the end of June. Nice work by the 40-man band, and perhaps especially Sean Doolittle. In worse news, Bozo Bobby Manfred claims that he and his hoodlums have a unilateral power to implement an emergency 50-game schedule as a last-ditch means to save the 2020 season. It appears that he means to 'dominate' the players, should they not kowtow to his way of thinking. Where have I seen or heard this before?

All that has ever been seen or heard over in the sorry-ass sector of Falls Church City of course is stumbling, fumbling, and bumbling of the first order. These rubes and boobs are simply incapable of anything better. I am glad to be able to report however that among the more enlightened layers of Small City society, some noble and welcome words have been forthcoming, particularly perhaps from Police Chief Mary Garvin. Such words will not make an answer for us, but they can at least help open a door to honest and determined work toward one. We can all thank her and her colleagues for that.

Date: June 02, 2020 11:37AM

So alone, apart, empty, forlorn, abused, emasculated, lost, abandoned.
desperate, branded, delusional, horny, flayed, hollow, helpless, hallucinated,
haunted, misguided, longing, beaten, hungry, dishonest, failed, sorry, sad,
completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

With each addition, the picture of this latter-day 'Man Made of Words' becomes clearer.

Date: June 02, 2020 12:13PM

LOL! Once again, the reality of the situation and your hopeless endeavor to twist lies into facts have backfired horrifically for you. All you can do is run and seek shelter in your word salad. Unfortunately for you, it doesn't protect you from the avalanche of facts and evidence crashing all around you and on you.

You won't/can't provide a neighborhoods.com link to this alleged Brockmont neighborhood in Falls Church.

You are refusing to to show us the Great Forest Townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" that you claim exist.

You are running away from showing us one of those Annandale Oakwood homes you claim exist.

Like Trump, you can't stand to be fact-checked and whine and howl like a child who has been made to sit in the corner when you are.

Your Momaday allusion delusion is only made more shameful by the fact that your ramblings are nothing more than acts of cowardice.

Date: June 02, 2020 12:20PM

As I have since 2013, I am merely standing your deliberate and baseless lies on their ugly heads, a position that they and you will not be recovering from.

Date: June 02, 2020 12:40PM

LOL! All you do is run away from your own lies. You are a coward and a liar.

Let's go one by one.

Do you continue to contend that the Great Forest Townhouses are "painted in a questionable array of colors"?

Date: June 02, 2020 01:47PM

Both your language and driving skills fail you. Part of why your only role here is as ‘disgraced and disgusting villain.’

I’ll also note that the Mama Fox was by earlier and departed with a recently born and even more recently chewed up chipmunk in her tummy. Like facts and stuff, Mother Nature can be so cruel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2020 02:01PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: June 02, 2020 03:09PM

So alone, apart, empty, forlorn, confused, abused, emasculated,
lost, abandoned, desperate, branded, delusional, horny, flayed,
hollow, helpless, hallucinated, haunted, misguided, longing,
beaten, hungry, dishonest, failed, sorry, sad, completely fucked,
and far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 02, 2020 03:57PM

LOL!

In two consecutive posts, the resident fraud refuses to answer a simple "yes or no" question.

What is he hiding?

What is he afraid of?

why is it that he can't answer whether or not he believes the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood homes are "painted in a questionable array of colors"?

JP Monkey-boy has once again retreated to what he believes are the safe confines of his word salad.

Date: June 02, 2020 04:19PM

Eat shit, Linus. Like so many from Falls Church City, you are just
a whiny dumbshit who lacks both intelligence and consequence.
Don’t know Momaday and don’t know your own backyard.

Date: June 02, 2020 05:03PM

009_422_PARK_AVENUE_195252_241205.jpg

The natural brick color mocks you and so do I.

Date: June 02, 2020 05:45PM

What, no Ryder truck in front? Cherry-picking ssshole!

Date: June 02, 2020 06:49PM

LOL! It's hitting you like a ton of bricks. Over a million dollars worth of bricks! LOL!

Time to hide under your word salad, you lying fraud.

ISfk0u3fujf53x0000000000.jpg

Date: June 02, 2020 07:26PM

If only you were actually able to drive.

Date: June 02, 2020 07:40PM

LOL! Why should you start telling the truth now?

I am more than capable of driving. You're the one constantly being chauffeured around by a nasty-ass decrepit hag. Well, at least you claim as much on your fake trips to DC.

Unlike you, I am also capable of using my own two feet to get many places. It's a fucking odyssey just for you to traipse between your carport and your front door.

Not that any of that has a damn thing to do with your long list of blunders and lies.

IS6m01cq578qma0000000000.jpg

Date: June 03, 2020 10:11AM

> LOL! Why should you start telling the truth now?

While you fall so far short across the board, Truth, along with Fact and Reason, would be prominently featured items in any word-portait of myself.

> I am more than capable of driving.

No, you are not. You can only google-drive, which is why so many of your descriptive efforts go so entirely awry. Take those concerning Brine as one example. Lack of an ability to drive there was a key element in your never having eaten there. Take as further examples your lack of awareness of the coming of Luzmary, the going of Karaoke Idol, or the rampant predatory towing at Northside Social. An actual driver in the area could hardly have failed to notice those things. Then of course there are your well-known issues with Vienna side streets, and your persistent problems with grassy areas with small trees.

> You're the one constantly being chauffeured around
> by a nasty-ass decrepit hag.

As you would again have no means of knowing, the wife is in fact quite healthy, And we basically divide the driving based on which car we end up using. She drives her car, and I drive mine. Too complicated for you?

> Well, at least you claim as much on your fake trips to DC.

LOL! Though the SEDC townhome was sold early in 2019, we still made a total of 48 trips into the District just to attend Nats games. As wealthy retirees, we can afford such pastimes as that. COVID has so far kept us to attending just 2 games in 2020 and both of those were in West Palm Beach. We were at Nats Park for both days of Winterfast back in January though, and as you are so painfully aware, we do make periodic specialty shopping trips into the District, some of which involve travel along the length of Washington Avenue.

> Unlike you, I am also capable of using my own two
> feet to get many places.

Many places? More than just the dining room and common area? Are you allowed to just up and walk out of the facility to wander around the neighborhood on your own? After dark?

> It's a fucking odyssey just for you to traipse between
> your carport and your front door.

The carport has it's own entrance into the second sunroom, with its French doors, walls of large, scenic windows, stained glass, cushioned window bench, and storage closet for birdseed and kitty litter. Just beyond those would be the two fridges and the custom-built kitchen cabinets, but except during blizzards and downpours, entry through the also custom-built front door and foyer would provide easier general access to those.

Date: June 03, 2020 10:57AM

> Truth, along with Fact and Reason, would be
> prominently featured items in any word-portait of
> myself.

If that were the case, this photo would not exist. After all, you claimed the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood homes are "painted in a questionable array of colors" not too long ago.

VAFA107890_2_2.jpg

As anyone can plainly see by either visiting the neighborhood or seeing the photographs, the homes you claim are "painted in a questionable array of colors" are in fact unpainted brick. Even the trim is in the white/off-white family. Possibly the case of some sort of HOA rules.

Once again, you are wrong.

Clearly your statement is not truthful.

Clearly your statement is not based in fact.

A reasonable person would admit to the blunder in light of such overwhelming evidence.

Looks like your own personal word salad might need some new ingredients. Perhaps words like lying and cowardly are a better fit.

Date: June 03, 2020 11:51AM

Well, it's going to be a warm one out there today, even here in the relative cool of the glorious Sweet Spot. It was already 77 degrees when I got up this morning, but with steady breezes under mostly sunny skies, the walk down and back to retrieve the morning paper was certainly pleasant enough, likely more pleasant than it would have been later on. We should after all see highs in at least the low 90's today, so the A/C will be counted on to do its thing. There could be some electricity in the air on THU and FRI, but we should be on a cooling trend again over the next week or so. No signs of our wildlife friends yet today. Would have missed any of them that were again here in the wee hours, but with populations now expanded, the chances of their happening by would seem to be on the rise. We'll keep an eye out and see what we can see.

What anyone can see of course is that the damned fool President Ding Dong and his cadrés of evil-doer henchmen are an absolute disgrace to the nation. Nowhere have their recent abuses of sense and liberty been better received than in Beijing and Pyong Yang. These clowns are out preening themselves over having done so well the work of our enemies. Are they simply too dense to understand what they are doing?

In other news, MLBPA has apparently dismissed the notion of a 50-game 2020 season out of hand. Their own proposal had outlined the possibility of a 114-game season, but with Bozo Bobby doing his best these days to 'dominate' the players, prospects for any sensible sort of season at all seem only worse and worse. And speaking of prospects, a trickle that may soon become a flood has begun. as prospects are starting to withdraw their names from next week's draft. Talented kids would rather either go to or go back to college than deal with beggars at the bargaining table.

Not much better than beggars of course, are these yammering dopes and downscale dumbos of Falls Church City. Utterly baffled by even the basic of local geography they persist in their Whack-a-molw lifestyle, ever bashed in the head by mallets of simple fact and reason. It's been going on for years, and their stupidity simply carries on and on and on.
----------
Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

Brockmont: Basic Facts & Information
Brockmont (GNIS FID: 1778844) is a populated place LOCATED WITHIN the West Falls Church CDP. In turn, the West Falls Church CDP is located within Fairfax County.

Date: June 03, 2020 12:11PM

> If that were the case, this photo would not exist.
> After all, you claimed the Great Forest Townhouse
> neighborhood homes are "painted in a questionable
> array of colors" not too long ago.

No one doubts the existence of a near-endless supply of photos that are not of questionably painted townhouses that can be assembled by the desperate and dishonest in attempts to back their phony claims. Those who can drive might simply venture out along Park Ave and see what they can see.

Interesting in the meantime that where you initially demanded that Great Forest Townhomes be disregarded and ignored, you now try to champion them. Any port in a storm?

Date: June 03, 2020 12:14PM

You are thick as a brick.

127_VAFA110930_1_1588576675_636x435.jpg

Date: June 03, 2020 12:21PM

LOL! I am right as rain, and as ever, that wounds you deeply. Suck on it, loser.

Date: June 03, 2020 12:58PM

> No one doubts the existence of a near-endless
> supply of photos that are not of questionably
> painted townhouses that can be assembled.

Perhaps because there are no "questionably painted townhouses" that exist in the neighborhood.

What remains in serious doubt is your ability to post a single picture of a "questionably painted townhouse" in the neighborhood. After all, it's hard to find what doesn't exist.

> Those who can drive might simply
> venture out along Park Ave and see what they can
> see.

Then I suggest you do just that. Were you to ever do so, or at least get that hag to drive you there, you would only find townhouses with unpainted brick exteriors.

Having run by there multiple times this week and driven by there once, I can attest that all homes in the Great Forest Townhouse community are all unpainted natural brick exteriors.

> Interesting in the meantime that where you
> initially demanded that Great Forest Townhomes be
> disregarded and ignored, you now try to champion
> them. Any port in a storm?

Please point out where I demanded that Great Forest Townhouses be disregarded ignored. Be specific.

I simply pointed out that the Great Forest referred to in your Redfin "note" does not include the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood that you linked to with your neighborhoods.com link. I provided you the neighborhoods.com link to the Great Forest neighborhood referred to in the screed. The two are separate and distinct. Interestingly enough, the signage for the townhouse community reads "Park Place of Falls Church" on surprisingly an all brick wall. Imagine that. I guess nobody told the developer it was the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood.

Come to think of it, I also provided you a neighborhoods.com link to the Oakwood mentioned in the screed. You meanwhile flubbed it and claimed the Oakwood was in Annandale. You've yet to come up with a neighhborhoods.com link for that one.

Oh yeah, you've yet to provide a neighborhoods.com link to Brockmont either.

Aren't you tired of Redfin bending you over and having their way with you?

Date: June 03, 2020 01:00PM

> LOL! I am right as rain, and as ever,

You're as dumb as a dog and lie like a rug.

> that wounds
> you deeply.

You are incapable inflicting a wound on anyone let alone me.

> Suck on it, loser.

You have nothing to suck on you dickless coward.

Date: June 03, 2020 01:19PM

LOL! Down in flames! There is no surprise. I suppose you run from Broadmont over to Great Forest Townhomes in order to ‘inspect’ it. That’s a good one, Linus.

Date: June 03, 2020 01:34PM

A Man Made of Words...These Words
So alone, apart, empty, forlorn, confused, abused, emasculated, lost,
abandoned, desperate, branded, delusional, horny, flayed, distraught,
hollow, helpless, hallucinated, haunted, misguided, ridiculed, longing,
beaten, hungry, dishonest, failed, sorry, sad, completely fucked, and
far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 03, 2020 01:36PM

I run for exercise. Your out-of-shape fat ass should try it some time. Hop to it, porky.

The only running you do is when you run away from the facts and truth that confirm you are a lying fraud. Once again, you are doing it here. Wimp.

genMid.VAFA107890_2.jpg

Date: June 03, 2020 01:37PM

Your poorly concocted word salad can not provide cover for the bombardment of facts crashing all around you.

Date: June 03, 2020 02:40PM

So alone, apart, empty, forlorn, confused, abused,
emasculated, lost, abandoned, desperate, branded,
delusional, horny, flayed, distraught, hollow, helpless,
hallucinated, haunted, misguided, ridiculed, longing,
beaten, hungry, dishonest, overwhelmed, failed, sorry,
sad, completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 03, 2020 03:19PM

streetview?location=204+Pennsylvania+Ave

Date: June 03, 2020 04:53PM

^^^ Postcard-boy undressing himself.

Date: June 03, 2020 05:20PM

If you don't eat yer meat, ya can't have any pudding!

ISppgze03f5ome1000000000.jpg

Date: June 03, 2020 06:47PM

Two deer just came bounding up from the road and raced across the west lawn. So much more interesting and impressive than any of this FCC cartoon slop and nonsense.

Date: June 03, 2020 07:12PM

And yet, you can't stop coming back. LOL! Nothing is forcing you to come back here and get your ass kicked over and over.

Speaking of backsides.....

ISmy067r0o3ebk0000000000.jpg

Looks like unpainted brick to me. LOL!

Date: June 03, 2020 09:32PM

So alone, apart, empty, pained, forlorn, confused, abused, emasculated, lost, abandoned,
desperate, branded, delusional, horny, flayed, distraught, hollow, helpless, hallucinated,
haunted, misguided, ridiculed, longing, beaten, hungry, dishonest, overwhelmed, failed,
sorry, tortured, sad, completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 03, 2020 10:53PM

Your poorly concocted word salad can't provide cover for the bombardment of facts crashing all around you.

Your Momaday allusion delusion is only made more shameful by the fact that your ramblings are nothing more than acts of cowardice.

Date: June 03, 2020 11:03PM

I see these words eat at you endlessly, day and night. And well they should.

Posted by: useless lives ()
Date: June 03, 2020 11:07PM

> Your poorly concocted word salad can't provide
> cover for the bombardment of facts crashing all
> around you.

I am not the JP idiot.

You both are fucking psychotic and have no lives. Neither of you has any financial prowess and most likely are in your moms basement. Arguing over this house, map, street...blah fucking blah.

Everyone knows you both are failures because you prove it daily here. No one spends this much time arguing over nothing.

What is more pitiful is if the site admin deleted this thread, you two love birds would create a new one an keep on going. Nothing either of you have typed amounts to even a fart in the wind.

You both are poor, idiotic, voids of life.

Posted by: NJUBM ()
Date: June 03, 2020 11:09PM

> LOL! Suck on it, bitch.

LOL! Such a mature display of 3rd grade playground potty mouth!

Posted by: DCMYY ()
Date: June 03, 2020 11:11PM

> You are dumber than a stick, asshole. Just a
> low-grade, ignorant, worthless, dense-ass, lying
> piece of shit who will never be able to rise up
> from that level.

And even MORE 3rd Gr. playground potty mouth! So mature!

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: June 03, 2020 11:18PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! Why should you start telling the truth now?
>
>
> While you fall so far short across the board,
> Truth, along with Fact and Reason, would be
> prominently featured items in any word-portait of
> myself.

RIGHT, they'd be featured as "completely lacking".

>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Date: June 03, 2020 11:22PM

> I see these words eat at you endlessly, day and
> night. And well they should.

I'd probably need to read them all the way through for them to eat at me. Gave that up a while ago. You might as well be typing "blah blah blah."

What's clear is that picture after picture of brick townhomes is tormenting you. Each one is further evidence you are nothing more than a lying fraud and you can't do a damn thing about it. Well, I suppose you'll continue to whine and cry about it like a scolded child.

Posted by: Stormfronter ()
Date: June 03, 2020 11:22PM

---
>
> Who could ever have imagined for instance a 'not
> since Kent State', Kim Jong Un-style moment when a
> sitting US President would actually use troops and
> tear gas to assault US citizens peaceably
> assembled to protest and petition for redress of
> grievances, all so that after looking bad by being
> huddled into a bunker two nights earlier, he could
> be seen by cameras imperiously strutting his
> portly way across Lafayette Square in order to
> hold up a Bible while posing awkwardly in front of
> a church that he does not attend. This was
> nothing but a disgraceful display of political
> pandering to an ignorant base, and a simple slap
> in the face to the untold millions of Americans
> who deal today with the pain of both of a viral
> pandemic and yet anther broad-daylight murder by
> police of a defenseless black man. We are not the
> America of anyone's dreams anymore, and this is
> not a person who is at all fit for the office that
> he so unfortunately holds.

TIme to put negro looters in jail!

Sorry 4 being redundant, I said "negro" looters.

Date: June 04, 2020 07:09AM

> What's clear is that picture after picture of
> brick townhomes is tormenting you.

About as much as your endless but quite pointless albums worth of photos of walls, nearly all of which are nowhere near Washington Avenue, and in fact have no facility at all of migrating to that place.

Date: June 04, 2020 07:16AM

> I'd probably need to read them all the way through
> for them to eat at me.

In the real world, you carefully scan each new posting of it to see what new words might have been added to this ever more detailed image of you.

Date: June 04, 2020 08:33AM

So in addition to one warped racist asshole, the hardly more admirable than that sock-puppet squad was back in the Whiffies' loser lineup last night. Posts at 11:07, 11:09, 11:11, 11:18, and 11:22. Without doubt, each of those was put up by a different poster, and of course none would have been posted by the fuming Man Made of Words. LOL!

Date: June 04, 2020 09:57AM

Choke on more bricks....

IShfracai5kyil0000000000.jpg

Date: June 04, 2020 10:16AM

Well, it's summertime, and the living is easy out here in the Sweet Spot. Of course, it's easy as well in the Fall, Winter, and Spring, but today was particularly nice early on. It was a comfy 70 degrees out there as I arose to greet both the new day and one pudgy old raccoon, busy enjoying a traditional birdseed breakfast out on the back patio, He pretended not to notice me at first, but soon waddled off into the cover of the wild rose thicket, perhaps to enjoy a nice, cool nap somewhere. I went off on my own way as well, that involving prep work for another quick trip over to town to gather up and then lay in new supplies of such scrumptious victuals as fresh fruits and veggies, some tasty pork products, and also calcium-rich dairy goods. It's always comforting to see the fridges and pantries chock full again, and that they will be for a couple of days now.

Good to get back home at a reasonable hour, as we will soon see temps climbing up into the 90's once again, with some chance of thunderstorms moving in to liven things up over the late afternoon and early evening hours. Dominion Energy reports that it already has 28 of its more than 900,000 NoVa customers enduring power outages, and that number is likely only to get worse. Hopefully, the Generacs are well oiled and ready to meet the coming crisis.

Not ready for much of anything of course is the blabber-mouth narcissist, aka President Ding Dong, whose calls for troops to 'dominate the battle-space' have done nothing but shade him as some sefl-absorbed Kim Jong Un wannabe, and general America-hating buffoon. Officials in his own administration are increasingly taking issue with his senseless and hateful rants, while voters are taking very little solace at all from his utterly bungled, foot-in-mouth handling of these pandemic, economic, and social crises. Completely out of his league, this clown simply is not and never has been fit for the job. Short of injecting him with Lysol, we need to toss him and the rest of the craven GOP out of office at our earliest convenience. The survival of the actual USA depends upon our doing that.

In other news, MLB has taken the rather childish position of refusing to respond to the union's proposals for eventually playing an abbreviated 2020 season. Rather than save the game by cooperating with players, these owners would rather see grave damage done, as long as they have some notion of how to blame it all on the players. It's 1994 all over again, and things are not likely to work out much better this time around. How is it that these morons just never learn.

Never learning is of course a hallmark of the assorted hollow-heads over in Falls Church City. Unintelligent, uneducated, and emotionally unbalanced, these bozos can be counted on only when mega-doses of foolish stuff and nonsense are the prescription to be filled. But while epitomized by the lower classes of the Little City, being boorish is seemingly not restricted to those tiny bounds, as both of The Principals continue to report that significant numbers of the population at large continue to act like clowns at their restaurants, many being denied service for refusing to order in advance or wear masks on site, demanding to be seated inside when only carry-out service is being provided, and even tearing up outdoor signs meant to indicate the proper bounds for social distancing. GROW UP, PEOPLE! Learn to keep your shirt on when stopping at a red light, for crying out loud.

Date: June 04, 2020 10:49AM

So alone, apart, empty, pained, outdated, forlorn, confused,
abused, emasculated, lost, abandoned, desperate, branded,
delusional, horny, anguished, flayed, distraught, hollow, jaded,
helpless, hallucinated, haunted, misguided, ridiculed, longing,
beaten, hungry, dishonest, overwhelmed, failed, sorry, tortured,
sad, completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 04, 2020 12:42PM

Date: June 04, 2020 12:48PM

You are sinking like a brick.

ISx74wkbkvgdhz0000000000.jpg

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: June 04, 2020 12:58PM

> So in addition to one warped racist asshole, the
> hardly more admirable than that sock-puppet squad
> was back in the Whiffies' loser lineup last night.
> Posts at 11:07, 11:09, 11:11, 11:18, and 11:22.
> Without doubt, each of those was put up by a
> different poster, and of course none would have
> been posted by the fuming Man Made of Words. LOL!

WHY do you support terrorists?
WHY do you support the spread of AIDS??
WHY do you support coddling negro criminals???
WHY????
WHY?????
WHY??????

Date: June 04, 2020 01:38PM

Not the wannabe sliver of a place over in Arlington, Oakwood lies north of 244 and east of Sleepy Hollow. Some people call that area Annandale.

Date: June 04, 2020 02:18PM

Brockmont (GNIS FID: 1778844) is a populated place LOCATED WITHIN
the West Falls Church CDP. In turn, the West Falls Church CDP is
located within Fairfax County.

Date: June 04, 2020 02:21PM

> Not the wannabe sliver of a place over in
> Arlington, Oakwood lies north of 244 and east of
> Sleepy Hollow. Some people call that area
> Annandale.

Nobody calls an area that isn't in Annandale Annandale. That's just how things work among people who aren't complete fucking idiots.

If you think the Oakwood Neighborhood in Arlington/East Falls Church is a sliver, you must be entirely unfamiliar with the Oakwood neighborhood by Sleepy Hollow as it is even smaller. Once again, your Google skills are pure shit.

Redfin is still bending you over and having their way with you.

Date: June 04, 2020 02:24PM

> Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

Did someone say brick?

414_Park_Avenue__47234_016.jpg

Date: June 04, 2020 02:33PM

Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
> WHY do you support terrorists?
> WHY do you support the spread of AIDS??
> WHY do you support coddling negro criminals???

Ignorant racist losers are the problem.
Keep the illegals. Deport the alt-right assholes.

Date: June 04, 2020 02:39PM

-----------------------------------------------
> Did someone say brick?

Yes, and as usual, you didn’t understand a word of it.

Date: June 04, 2020 02:59PM

The only thing that needs to be understood is that you are a lying fraud.

VAFA110930-41.jpg?ts=637195947600000000

How many of those townhouses "are painted in a questionable array of colors"?

Date: June 04, 2020 03:06PM

> Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WHY do you support terrorists?
> > WHY do you support the spread of AIDS??
> > WHY do you support coddling negro criminals???
>
> Ignorant racist losers are the problem.
> Keep the illegals. Deport the alt-right assholes.

WRONG AGAIN! Guilty white liberals like you are the prob. How about you let us know the address of the "Sweet Spot" so we can send some negroes to loot your house?

Date: June 04, 2020 05:17PM

Is that you taking the high road again, asshole? Get the fuck out of our country. You are neither wanted nor needed here. Same for your criminal President.

Posted by: Davis Lee ()
Date: June 05, 2020 07:42AM

To funny

Date: June 05, 2020 08:04AM

It remains the case that no one doubts the existence of a near-endless supply of aging photos that do not include any questionably painted townhouses, nor that those can be assembled by the desperate and dishonest in attempts to back their phony claims. Those who actually are able to drive however might simply venture out along Park Avenue and see what they can see. It's not as remote from most of NoVa as Washington Avenue, after all. Also interesting still is the fact that where Great Forest Townhomes was initially to be disregarded and ignored, the place -- small though it is -- is now put up on an altar to be worshiped and glorified. How times do change.

Date: June 05, 2020 08:12AM

Brockmont (GNIS FID: 1778844) is a populated place LOCATED WITHIN the West Falls Church CDP. In turn, the West Falls Church CDP is located within Fairfax County.

Date: June 05, 2020 08:17AM

So alone, apart, empty, pained, outdated, forlorn, confused,
abused, emasculated, lost, abandoned, desperate, branded,
delusional, horny, anguished, flayed, distraught, hollow, jaded,
shaded, helpless, hallucinated, haunted, misguided, ridiculed,
longing, beaten, hungry, dishonest, overwhelmed, failed, sorry,
tortured, sad, completely fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 05, 2020 09:37AM

Multiple posts in a row only demonstrate how rattled you are.

> It remains the case that no one doubts the
> existence of a near-endless supply of aging photos
> that do not include any questionably painted
> townhouses,

Perhaps because there are no "questionably painted townhouses" that exist in the neighborhood.

What remains in serious doubt is your ability to post a single picture of a "questionably painted townhouse" in the neighborhood. After all, it's hard to find what doesn't exist.

> nor that those can be assembled by the
> desperate and dishonest in attempts to back their
> phony claims.

Or, they can be assembled to disprove the bogus claims of a lying fraud such as yourself. You can't find a single picture of a "questionably painted" townhouse.

> Those who actually are able to drive
> however might simply venture out along Park Avenue
> and see what they can see.

Then I suggest you do just that. Were you to ever do so, or at least get that hag to drive you there, you would only find townhouses with unpainted brick exteriors.

Having run by there multiple times this week and driven by there once, I can attest that all homes in the Great Forest Townhouse community are all unpainted natural brick exteriors.

Of course, that route was closed to motorized vehicles yesterday as the young folks held their civil rights march. As they marched down Park Avenue, they had a nice view of the all-brick unpainted townhouses of the Great Forest Townhouses aka Park Place of Falls Church.

> It's not as remote
> from most of NoVa as Washington Avenue, after all.

And yet, all evidence indicates you are wholly unfamiliar with both.

> Also interesting still is the fact that where
> Great Forest Townhomes was initially to be
> disregarded and ignored, the place -- small though
> it is -- is now put up on an altar to be
> worshiped and glorified. How times do change.

Please point out where I demanded that Great Forest Townhouses be disregarded and ignored. Be specific.

I simply pointed out that the Great Forest referred to in your Redfin "note" does not include the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood that you linked to with your neighborhoods.com link. I provided you the neighborhoods.com link to the Great Forest neighborhood referred to in the screed. The two are separate and distinct. Interestingly enough, the signage for the townhouse community reads "Park Place of Falls Church" on surprisingly an all brick wall. Imagine that. I guess nobody told the developer it was the Great Forest Townhouse neighborhood.

Come to think of it, I also provided you a neighborhoods.com link to the Oakwood mentioned in the screed. You meanwhile flubbed it and claimed the Oakwood was in Annandale. You've yet to come up with a neighborhoods.com link for that one.

Oh yeah, you've yet to provide a neighborhoods.com link to Brockmont either.

Aren't you tired of Redfin bending you over and having their way with you?

Date: June 05, 2020 10:16AM

Well, the Whiffies pretty much ran off when a POS alt-right racist fool showed up. That clown has been spotted before, but never while exhibiting so much as a shred of actual human intelligence. Meanwhile it was 68 degrees out here in the stellar Sweet Spot when I got up this morning. It was mostly sunny at that point, but clouds and some sprinkles have been moving through since, and it looks like we'll have some more thunderstorms by mid-afternoon. We got about 3/4 of an inch of rain out of last night's version, enough to drive the humidity up into unpleasant ranges near 90%, and with barely a breeze, it's not all that comfortable outside at this point. The trip out to retrieve the morning paper was a dry one at least, with the squawks of some squabbling blackbirds nearly drowning out the usual songs of the cardinals, warblers, doves, and finches. None of our non-avian wildlife was in evidence, but perhaps they'll check in later on sometime. They've been fairly reliable of late.

Worse than reliable of course has been the shameful malfeasance of worthless President Ding Dong, whose own armies are now starting to come after him. His weaknesses have been exposed over and over again in his failing to be able to deal effectively with a long list of things, the latest of which include COVID, the economy, and of course social injustice. The man is a but a clueless grifter concerned not with America or her people, but rather with his morbidly obese ego and lining his own pockets. What a terrible person to have put in charge of anything! Compare and contrast to the eminently sensible Mayor Bowser whose jurisdiction Trump has been illegally trampling upon ever since snow-plowing peaceful protesters in order to clear a path for the staging of a disgraceful campaign stunt. Fie on this fool!

In other news, players have lately said again that they will not accept any further pay cuts, and owners have lately said again that they will not accept games being played in November. The kicker in this of course is that everyone but owners benefits from more regular season games being played, while owners alone benefit from more playoff games being played, as they keep virtually all of the TV revenues derived from post-season play. There's no sign of any actual progress being made here on any actual issue, and of course, chances fade for any recognizable sort of season the longer all this drags on in an atmosphere of greed and 1994-style recrimination.

The atmosphere over in Falls Church City is not doing well either, as the usual herd of maladjusted morons fails day after day to grasp point after point. We can of course appreciate some recent sense and sensitivity in statements from the Little City's upper crust, but there is little to no positivity at all coming from the rank rank and file.

Date: June 05, 2020 10:24AM

> Multiple posts in a row only demonstrate how rattled you are.

LOL! They merely demonstrate the time of day -- another thing that you seem incapable of keeping proper track of.

Date: June 05, 2020 10:58AM

The time of day and number of posts in a row are unconnected. Dope.

127_VAFA110930_1_1588576675.jpg

Date: June 05, 2020 11:29AM

LOL! What a typically stupid thing to have said!

Date: June 05, 2020 12:48PM

> Is that you taking the high road again, asshole?
> Get the fuck out of our country. You are
> neither wanted nor needed here. Same for your
> criminal President.

I'm right & everybody knows I'm right & I'm saying what smart people really think. You notice I excluded you from "smart people". There's a reason for it, moron.

As for GTFO, we're actually gonna be rounding up libs for deportation. You can pick Cuba, Iran, N. Korea or Venn-ezz-WAY-luh. In your case, since you're a rump ranger, I wouldn't rec. Iran, since your terrorist buddies there throw turd burglars off roofs. See, libstain, it's YOU who aren't wanted here by REAL Americans. We certainly don't need a libstain like you who wants to ruin our country.

TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: June 05, 2020 12:51PM

>
> Meanwhile it was 68 degrees out here in the
> stellar Sweet Spot

sO HOW ABOUT you invite some negroes to the "Sweet Spot"? You won't mind if they loot, will you? Since you say you have all this money, you won't miss it. They're your buddies, right, the negro looters are? So how about you help them out? Show us you're not a hypocrite. INVITE SOME NEGORES TO THE "SWEET SPOT" TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: June 05, 2020 12:53PM

Psst! Real Americans rely on combinations of brains and balls. You have neither.

Date: June 05, 2020 05:48PM

> LOL! What a typically stupid thing to have said!

It was stupid of you to say. But you always say stupid shit, so nobody is really surprised.

genMid.1004354362_2.jpg

Posted by: stfu you clowns ()
Date: June 05, 2020 06:01PM

you 2 psychotic fucks

this is the FIRST POST of this thread:

Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: 474747474747474747 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 09:24AM

Great for cards.

now think about all the wasted time you 2 have spent jerking each other off

Date: June 05, 2020 06:31PM

> It was stupid of you to say. But you always say
> stupid shit, so nobody is really surprised.

Eat shit, Linus. Only a total dumbass could fail to realize that time of day and numbers of posts are related. You are in fact ashamed of having posted something so stupid, but you will just as stupidly continue attempts to deny and hide from it. Fool.

Date: June 05, 2020 06:36PM

LOL! Whatever little you had to begin with is long gone. You've totally lost it.

Date: June 05, 2020 11:10PM

So alone, apart, empty, pained, outdated, forlorn, confused, abused,
emasculated, lost, abandoned, desperate, branded, delusional, horny,
anguished, flayed, fizzled, distraught, hollow, jaded, shaded, naive,
helpless, hallucinated, haunted, misguided, ridiculed, longing, beaten,
hungry, dishonest, overwhelmed, failed, sorry, tortured, sad, completely
fucked, and far, far beyond stupid.

Date: June 05, 2020 11:47PM

> Psst! Real Americans rely on combinations of
> brains and balls. You have neither.

Wrong, dopey, you ain't got neither. If you had even 1 of the 2, you'd put your money where your mouth is & invite negroes to the "Sweet Spot" to loot it and trash it. No, but like that other guy says, you're a fraud.

You sit out there in your lilly white suburb where there aren't any negores for miles and you pontificate to use all "holier than thou". So when given the chance to prove you're not a hypocrite and given the chance to invite negroes to loot and trash the Sweet Spot, you won't do it b/c you're full of shit, fraud boy.

Date: June 05, 2020 11:48PM

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!

Date: June 06, 2020 12:45AM

IQ matters, especially perhaps in cases of its absence.

Posted by: cwhdb ()
Date: June 06, 2020 01:27AM

> BLACK LIVES MATTER Wrote:
>-------------------------------------------------------
>> BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!
>>
>>
>
> IQ matters, especially perhaps in cases of its
> absence.

Taking a dig at the intelligence of Blacks? You go bro!

Date: June 06, 2020 05:47AM

Just assholes, actually, so you might want to go ahead and take offense.

Posted by: Can't look away ()
Date: June 06, 2020 06:52AM

Not that I give a crap, but are those townhomes in the Town of Vienna?

Date: June 06, 2020 12:09PM

Can't look away Wrote:
> Not that I give a crap, but are those townhomes in
> the Town of Vienna?

Whether he wants to admit it or not, the resident fraud knows they are all in Falls Church, they all have unpainted natural brick exteriors and they are all over $1 million. 'Cause it's one, two, three strikes he's out....

IShfracai5kyil0000000000.jpg

Pages: PreviousFirst...7778798081828384858687...LastNext
Current Page: 82 of 619

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.