HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Christina Mennella/Sipe Michelle
Posted by: Another victim ()
Date: August 07, 2016 02:59PM

Can she be banned from here? Have you seen her posts? They list names of people she doesn't like. Her posts don't make sense and are off topic anyway, but her postings are dangerous for the people they are about. She is doing the same thing on Facebook, where she is trying to solicit freaks to hurt them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christina Mennella/Sipe Michelle
Posted by: Christina M Mennella ()
Date: August 17, 2016 08:09AM

Your a sociopath and so is your mother Denise. I remember my grooming, and she's doing the same thing to you now and you won't wake up.

Posted by: Sipe Michelle ()
Date: August 17, 2016 08:15AM

You should be having fun Denise feeding I my pain, I guess it's not as much fun because you can't hurt me anymore.
Attachments:
underground.JPG

Posted by: Christina Mennella ()
Date: August 17, 2016 08:25AM

I'm listing the names of the people involved in selling and raping my body as a child in the Trailer Park on 234 in Manassas Virginia, and that you, your mother, Tim, and Uncle Chris.

Your a sociopath and dangerous. I had so much brain damamge I didn't even remember my life until I was 34 years old. Your boyfriend is dead of an overdose, the same fashion I was supposed to die if Larry didn't save my life.

Good luck getting street Heroin Denise, because I'm working with Cops, Lawyers, Advocates Writers and GOD.

Did you know that Socopathy can be proved on a brain scan. Did you know my brother just finished a 10 year sentence for selling POT? While you sicko's are still walking around devouring people alive. NOT ANY MORE!!!

https://gazette.gmu.edu/articles/12037

Posted by: jvxUF ()
Date: August 17, 2016 08:59AM

this thread needs pics NAO!

Posted by: Christina's Supporters ()
Date: August 17, 2016 09:30AM

Yeah it looks like she's soliciting freaks to try to hurt people? I think Tim was the freak you solicited to hurt her, but Larry Williams saved her life and didn't kill her the way you had planned.

"Blondes Go first"
Attachments:
evidence.JPG

Posted by: Christina M ()
Date: August 17, 2016 11:10AM

The Narcissistic Family often resembles the proverbial shiny red apple with a worm inside. It looks great, until you bite into it and discover the worm. The rest of the apple may be just fine but you've lost your appetite.
--Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert Pressman

Posted by: Chris M ()
Date: August 17, 2016 11:22AM

I've saved every message you have sent. You know what you did. Tim knows what he did. Ellen knows what she did. Uncle Chris knows what he did. And so does every Teenage boy I was forced to go after and perform oral sex for another hit of crack when I was 13.

And I know what I did under your mothers guidance to Jessica G. Shawn E and Melanie H. Trauma bonding designed magnificently.

And it so happens that my brother does 10 years in Prison for selling Pot right before it's legalized.

Wheres your father by the way? Interesting how I was forced to go after groom Larry to be my new Pimp and he was black just like your father. By the time it's over I have only Black friends. I get out of the Group Home for Girls for selling LSD and I don't remember who anybody is and I'm pregnant by the time I'm 18 and discarded.
Attachments:
Snip.JPG

Posted by: Christina Sipe ()
Date: August 17, 2016 11:36AM

And part of me feels bad for Tim because I'm not sure if he's a Psychopath like you. I think he was just in love you with you, and stupid enough to want to kill me just for you.

And as far as Byrd goes he has to believe me because you made me turn him into my new Pimp to save myself from Tim. And, as soon as you found out Mike cared about me at Roy Rogers you made Carey suck him off in this discard phase you designed for me.

Then you latched on to Jamie and devoured him alive. Your Mom saved your"Innocence" until your 20's so you could blend in and we could stand out We being Me, Shawn, Melanie and Jessica that I pulled into the Pit of Hell with the guidance of your mother.

Then I flee my childhood friends for college because fight or flight is all I have left for the battle and fight doesn't work anymore because I'm not addicted to drugs and willing to do anything you and your flying monkeys want to "stay alive"
Attachments:
psycho.JPG

Posted by: Christina Sipe ()
Date: August 17, 2016 11:59AM

Anybody can look me up and see I graduated from College. And, I look forward to seeing you in Court. I wish I had my memories return sooner, so I could save everybody else, but Larry, Mike and I are all I could save. A child's brain isn't like an adults, I know that now.

When you tried to rob Jamie's house when I was 28 out of my car. You know there is a Police Record right? And then sat there and admitted everything you did to me in my car and begged me to hit you.

Then asked me to drive you to the Magistrate and say Jamie hit you. I told them Jamie didn't hit you. I can't imagine the evil he went through for 10 years!! And I will risk my life for the guilt and shame I feel for my silence all these years.

I hope that everyone watches the movie Precious and understands why I couldn't tell sooner the memories were stuck repressed but they are free now. YOU put me up to hurting the other girls so in the end it would look like my fault.

Tim forced me to give head to Men while they were defecating. He left me in Cars where I passed out from heat exhaustion. And, he too is a victim brainswashed by you and yur flying monkeys.

And then you made Jamie the best man at Tim's wedding? And, he tries to beat the hell out of Jamie when he breaks up with you because the Trauma bonds are so tight.

I love Shawn Egan and I always will for the hell I pulled her through too. Melanie is married to a COP. I can't wait to see you in Court.
Attachments:
snip2.JPG

Posted by: Chrissi ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:13PM

And yes Judd was a "John" but not my Pimp! That was you and yur flying monkeys. Why did you tattoo yourself with Marylyn Monroe Denise?? The woman I was forced to watch during grooming? I can't imagine what your Mother did to you during your grooming.

I hear your mother is using a fake social security number. http://newsl.org/2015/04/booming-shadow-industry-sex-trafficking-leaves-destructive-wake-taxpayers-foot-the-bill/
Attachments:
shadown.JPG

Posted by: HeyLoser(s) ()
Date: August 17, 2016 11:22PM

Scenario 1: this is a single idiot posting all this shit pretending to be multiple people.

Scenario 2: this is multiple idiots pretending to be different people posting all this shit.

Scenario 3: this is actually the real life idiots arguing back and forth on here.

In all scenario - shut the fuck up. No one cares. Not a thing you have to say or argue about matters. No one is googling these names. You aren't going to succeed at making anyone look bad. No ones gives a Shít. You are a huge loser in all cases. Fuck off and go away.

Posted by: Scenario 7-There are no Idiots ()
Date: August 18, 2016 07:37AM

You obviously care or you wouldn't be on here reading it. Scenario One, I'm not an idiot, and I know that but you have to change yur name when you post more than once. They are going to need to make me look "crazy" to have a case against me as if I volunteered at the age of 11 to become a child prostitute.

A lot of people care about me, and I care about myself enough to stand up against this evil. These people tried to kill me and got away with it, and her boyfriend is dead in the same fashion they tried to kill me--a drug overdose easy to cover up easy to hide, and I'm not having that. This is the darkest most evil form of Narcissism possible. I have MS. My brother just finished a ten year sentence for selling Pot while these people are secretly ensnaring children in a kingdom of hell.

And, I'm not being sold to Cops for sex today, so I can take on the dirty Cops in their clan because I got the good ones on my side. I have MS as a result of this severe form of child abuse, DID, panic attacks and flashbacks that I overcome to climb my way through college and build an unstoppable community of Survivors.

These people have come back and tried to belittle and hurt me as an adult as well, and that will not happen again. They are trying to recruit "child foot soldiers" now to do the job, and that's going to happen.
Attachments:
snip3.JPG

Posted by: Another victim ()
Date: August 18, 2016 05:52PM

Scenario 1 is correct. Same person, obsessed with posting. Can't you say everything in one post?
This is not a good way to try to make yourself famous. Try helping people instead. Go visit a shelter and volunteer or something.
And yes, you can post under just one one name more than once.

Posted by: Chrissi M ()
Date: August 18, 2016 09:30PM

I'm not trying to be famous. I'm trying to make out out of the discard phase of a Narcissist. I was almost killed by these people. I was sent out in her Mommy's front yard at the age of 13 under the influence of LSD with a Pedophile/Gorilla Pimp and gang banged and punished for his amusement. And forced to stand on the side of the road in the Trailer Park I lived in and offer blowjobs for drugs.

And her boyfriend died of a Heroin Overdose, in the fashion they tried to kill me. I've had a van pull up at my house around the same time and 3 guys tried to shove me inside. I've been stalked etc.

My brother just finished a 10 year sentence for selling Pot while these SICKOS are out hurting people!! I went on with my life until I was invited back in to this hell and she needs a new Victim. I'm going to make sure there are no more victims!!

When I turned the lights on with Social Media just like Roaches they hide! I'm breaking my silence, freeing my soul and getting right with God.

So don't assume IT makes an ASS out of YOU and ME!!!
Attachments:
sick.JPG

Posted by: CHRISTINA ME ()
Date: August 18, 2016 09:49PM

AND SCENERIO ONE IS NOT CORRECT! I DIDN'T POST THIS. THEY ARE LOOKING AGAIN FOR AN UNDERGROUND ECONOMY THAT WILL "TAKE CARE OF ME" BUT, I'M NOT A LIAR I POSTED THE OTHER ONES!!
Attachments:
NEW.JPG

Posted by: Steve Wilcos ()
Date: August 18, 2016 10:08PM

Welcome back to the Jerry Springer Show...

Date: August 19, 2016 09:51AM

Sorry, I'm not ignorant enough to be on the Jerry Springer show. I'm not interested in participating in Corporate Media's brainwashing of Society. And, Jerry would probably be on the side of the Madam and her flying Monkeys not on mine.

But, Bill Moyers is on my side!

Time Magazine reports, "While he was serving in Cincinnati's city council, a raid on a Fort Wright, Ky., brothel uncovered the check Springer had written for a prostitute's services. Springer admitted the dealing during a press conference and resigned his post in 1974. City residents appreciated his candor so much that they reelected him to his seat in 1975 and later elected him mayor in 1979, before he left politics to become a rabble-rousing talk-show host."

I FIGHT FOR REAL NEWS NOT CORPORATE MEDIA PROPAGANDA THAT PROMOTES ILLEGAL ECONOMIES.

I'm not interested in dumbing down society where we eat, shop, sleep and screw. This is class warfare we have here, but no one wants to wake up.

Jerry Springer said, “I am the father of the destruction of Western civilization.”

Springer said that his show had “no redeeming social value” and called it “stupid.” When pressed, he said that while his show is “fun to do,” it really is “stupid.”

AND I CAN SAY ONE MORE THING. I HAVE NEVER SOLD DRUGS AS AN ADULT, OR BEEN SOLD FOR SEX AND I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND GREW UP AND THAT'S MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR MOST OF THE TRAUMA SURVIVORS I KNOW.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/noel-sheppard/2013/01/12/jerry-springer-i-am-father-destruction-western-civilization

http://content.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1721111_1721210_1721110,00.html

http://billmoyers.com/2013/09/23/escape-from-an-l-a-sweatshop-how-modern-day-slaves-become-lobbyists/

Date: August 19, 2016 10:11AM

Steve is this you? What the hell happened?
Attachments:
steve.JPG

Posted by: "Crazy" Chrissi ()
Date: August 21, 2016 02:34PM

You do know this right--Denise, Ellen, Tim, Chris??

And this is what you turned me into, and then while my memory was destroyed from so much trauma you grabbed my brother and turned him into the biggest Weed dealer in Virginia. The only drug I would sell in the end, because no one will kill ya for Weed! And, if Larry is involved that will come out. But, I can say one thing I loved Larry and I know that now, and he blames me for not being able to remember what "I forced him to create" to buy me out from you and your Mommy!
Attachments:
meth.JPG

Posted by: Anonymous Movement ()
Date: August 21, 2016 05:06PM

This is a classic case of Victim Blaming where Christina is a painted as the one to blame. Like a child wakes up at and says I would like to be a Hooker??? And how old was Tim, the Gorrilla Pimp was he 13-years-old too?? So basically a bunch of kids got together and decided too do this to themselves by watching TV? I haven't figured out if the person who started this post is a Psychopath or a victim yet? How old were you when this was going on? I know Psychopathy can be revealed on a brain scan. I'm sure if that's what you are others will step forward.

VICTIM BLAMING-Bottom line Christina's a juvenile offender, who was treated at a criminal not a victim and now has severe PTSD.
Attachments:
victim.JPG
victim2.JPG

Date: August 21, 2016 07:21PM

And, I worked real hard to get here! So the brainwashing, forced addiction, physical abuse, mental abuse, and robbing of my Innocence is over! And I have the Cops in my Neighborhood on Patrol and the look out. So I've figured out that you are the one on Facebook looking for someone crack addicted and crazy enough to hurt me. Look out! I got a spiritual community full of Warriors and I can even feel yur physic attacks. The game is up! You stole life, screwed it all up and then, tattooed yourself with the person you think turned me into. But, ultimately you didn't get to kill me and had to kill somebody else in the same fashion you planned to kill me. NOT HAPPENING!Ultimatly, I walked away to a beautiful life, and left so many in yur evil clutches. I was still too damaged back then and thought it was my fault, and all you wanted to hurt was me because I "deserved it" Then you proceeded to character assassinate all over town and walk away with my life.

Coming back for me was yur biggest mistake in 2008. And trying to Rob Jamie's house, secretly hiding the Movie Precious in my car, taking me back to visit your "Mommy" who was laying in bed in the same fashion I was in between Rapes--and then possibly sending a hit man for me who is now afraid of what I'm doing and is somewhere in Vegas.Bottom line is he never got to Pimp me out. I have never sold myself for sex!! I was pregnant at 19, a statistic, and out of the game. But, while I was away in college Somebody starting grooming my brother. Game over! He made it out of Prison alive, and I made it out alive too!
Attachments:
God.JPG

Date: August 21, 2016 09:45PM

I feel sorry for ya Steve Wilkos you're a puppet!
Attachments:
steve1.JPG

Posted by: pjYe6 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:50PM

The master-level trained mental health and child welfare professionals at the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® work within the Family Advocacy Division to proactively help families, law enforcement, social service agencies and mental health agencies by providing a support network for child victims and their families.

NCMEC is ready to provide support and assistance to you and your family. Call us at 1-800-THE-LOST® (1-800-843-5678.)

Posted by: VMTLN ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:57PM

William Robert Moreno of Riverview Court in Sterling, Va is a pedophile.
Attachments:
william moreno sterling virginia washington post lawsuit moreno family.jpg

Date: August 22, 2016 10:00AM

Yes, William Moreno is a Pedophile and so is Tim Beckowitz the one who got as a kid under the Ritual Abuse Designed by Ellen Abel, but I can't find a picture of Tim anywhere, but I can sure find a picture of Ellen and her brother Chris who helped Tim sell me at the Racetrack in Manassas and all around town.

Posted by: SupportOurVictims ()
Date: August 22, 2016 03:12PM

Public Post:
Attachments:
will.JPG

Posted by: Silver backed glass ()
Date: August 23, 2016 06:55PM

Hmmm,.. Is this something your medical team has asked you to do? Kinda like a journal? I actually spent over an hour of my personal time, trying to understand what it is you are posting, reading pages and pages of what seems like the same person/ personality listing various things that don't actually make sense to me.

I guess the overall picture is that you were abused, forced into addiction and prostitution, but now you are free from that, and want to prevent it from happening to others?

I think your message is getting lost, as I don't see many others replying, because your thoughts are haphazard. Even the best of messages can get lost if the messenger doesn't keep focused, keep on point, make it interesting for others to want to read. Even the usual trolls aren't chiming in.

I have done rescue work in the sex trade business for a lodge I belong to. We have been harassed by pimps, had our cars vandalized, and worse. But many have come through the ordeal, and accepted our assistance to re-locate, go back to school and get a degree, and now live a successful life.

Since 1980 our lodge has sent 117 girls to residential drug treatment, although only roughly 50 completed the 120 day program, those 50 or so were offered educational grants/tuition, of which 29 completed and obtained degrees, accepted employment out of the area, and have new lives. None of the 29 girls who completed the entire program have relapsed to drugs, all of them keep in touch with us, and help us to raise more money to help others who are living the life they once were forced into.

If you want to be a positive force you need to have a message that is understandable, and others can relate to.

Date: August 27, 2016 06:54PM

RE: Silver backed glass

No this thread is not by the same person, but I have posted a number of posts. I did not start this thread my traffickers did. They are actively looking for a street character to take care of me.They sure took care of my brother.

There are other girls still stuck under their control that I grew up with and that hurts me because I love them them. Jessica, Melanie, and I made it out. This thread was started by Denise Gibson, the Madams daughter, who helped groom me under Tim Beckowitz also brainwashed, and I believe put up to being my Gorilla Pimp.

I haven't socialized with the Madam and her flying monkeys since I was 21-years-old.I am now 37-years-old. H Denise came looking for me in 2008, after her boyfriend Jamie left her. Most likely her mask fell off and he became a target just like I did.

Denise tried to rob his house after asking me for a ride to stop and talk to someone. I pulled the car over and gave all of his belongings back. But, she hid the movie PRECIOUS neatly in the back seat of my car. She tried to get me to go to the magistrate and say that Jamie hit her. I didn't lie to the Magistrate, but I was still in fear and in the grips of my brainwashing.

She then invited me to her Mothers house to catch up with Madam Ellen who was laying in the bed. Immediatly my heart started beating as I remembered how neatly I was tucked in the bed in-between gang bangs. She knew right away that I was in college and living a normal life after I talked about how nice GMU was. She knew right away there wasn't any re-infiltrating me.

Then a couple years passed and Denise got into a relationship with Daniel Deeds, who happened to die in the same fashion they planned to kill me: A lethal dose of Heroin.

Shortly after his death a van pulled up at my house and 3 men tried to shove me in the van. I went to the Cops in Manassas and I was taken seriously. I was also sold to many Police Officers while I was being trafficked. I don't feel safe. Daniel has a young pretty daughter around the same age they started grooming me.

I, however, was not a pretty child I was told this is what "Ugly girls had to do to get out of the ghetto", and then turned against my mother and brainwashed into believing she didn't want me.

I heard them plotting my murder many times when they thought I was knocked out. However, I escaped and was "saved" by other street characters. I was caught selling drugs shortly after at Osbourne Park High School. I was 14 years old.

When I got out of the Group Home for Girls my memories were gone. I went off to college in a fog, and one these teams grabbed my brother and turned him into the biggest Weed dealer in the country.He just finished a 10 year sentence for selling Pot, and these evil souls are living just fine.

My message is getting lost.I totally agree. I think I get caught in the trenches of my PTSD and I lose focus. And, my Dissociative Identity Disorder allows these memories to get lost in a blanket of guilt and shame; and, I grab on to one of my street personalities I used to survive in the streets. "Crazy Crissi" was my street name. I've also got some TBI as a result of them beatings I endured under Tim Beckowitz, the Gorilla Pimps. Just picturing Denise's face feeding on pain puts me in a state of Panic and self defense.

"Chrissy are you ready to die yet?" she would whisper in my ear after Tim had knocked me out and hid me in the Woods.

Bottom line is I am not going to see another person die in the hands of my traffickers. Ellen separated us well and kept Denise "innocent" until her 20's" to mask and get away with what she had done. Ellen lived in the trailer park for one year, and got the kingdom rolling and then slid off to live in Gainesville on Gene's dime--where I'm sure she restarted the kingdom with fresh victims.

My traffickers started this thread. I was forced to "sell myself" all over Manassas to get Crack etc. If I didn't "do it right" Tim would beat me, piss on me, or force teams of men to Gang bang me into submission. If I didn't grab other girls and infiltrate them into this madness. He told me he would kill my family. Again, I was 14 years old and the other girls were minors too.

There shouldn't be a statute of limitations on crimes like these, because master criminals like this know what this type of trauma does to a child's heart and soul and they have guaranteed our silence.

Did you see that they caught the Mayor buying child slaves? This kingdom in bigger than you think. Ellen made sure all of us kids would walk away blaming each other. I need them to WAKE UP!!
Attachments:
capture2.JPG

Date: August 29, 2016 10:17PM

www.nstepgangology.com
Attachments:
gang.JPG
gang2.JPG

Posted by: Christina Mennella ()
Date: August 29, 2016 10:30PM

Gaslighting in full effect.
Attachments:
step1.JPG
Step2.JPG
step3.JPG
step4.JPG
step5.JPG

Date: September 06, 2016 11:12AM

Did you see this Christina's Brother is now in a relationship with Regina Abel, The stepdaughter of Ellen Abel who Chrissi claims to be her trafficker.

Wow! Kid just did a 10 year sentence for selling Pot, looks like their lining up again.

Chrissi will love this.
Attachments:
save2.JPG

Posted by: victim of CM again ()
Date: September 08, 2016 01:33PM

Uh, why are you talking about yourself in third person? You are friends with Regina and your brother on Facebook and in real life. So you already knew they were together, if they really are together and not just in a picture together. She is still into drugs, does that mean your brother is too? Why are you friends with someone who is in a child sex trafficking family anyway? She lived in the same house where you were locked in a cage, etc, why didn't she help you? Why is your brother covered in all those tattoos, what does that mean about him? Your brother didn't serve 10 years for a bag of weed, he was a major drug trafficker like you had been.

Posted by: You cray cray ()
Date: September 08, 2016 03:59PM

Bitch, shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich!

Date: September 09, 2016 12:51PM

My brother was a big drug trafficker because I was saved from Your mother, your Uncle Chris, and Tim Beckowitz by Drug Dealers. You groomed Tim Denise and you know that. Tim was in love with you and he did it for you.

You would stop by Roy's when I worked there Denise pretending to be my friend so you could figure out what team had me, so you could try to get me back so I could be killed by Tim. To hid what your family did.

Then when you got with Jamie you had to fake it to make and run around and turn everyone against me to cover your tracks. And, now yur a Heroine addict who doesn't even have the right to raise a child.

Larry, aka know as Byrd was my last Pimp. Your Mommy had me infiltated Blacks into the Kindom of Hell. Who is your DADDY DENISE?? Your Mommy has been doing this a long time. And, is using yur brother's social. The Kindom is coming to a close.

I'm not friends with Regina or my brother on Facebook. Didn't even know they were together actually. I reached out to her to get Jaimie's number after you tried to get me to go to court and lie and say he hit you. Your a narcissist Denise and a Sociopath but you know that. Your family turned me into a child prostitute and you know that. That's why you have tattood yourself with Marylyn, because your Mommy would make you go to your room while she mae me to dance to Monroe Movies for her.

And Gene Abel saw what your Mommy did and he did try to save me too.

Your uncle Chris would help Tim move me after he knocked me out into his toe truck so they could sell me all over the Race track. And, you looked up to this couldn't wait to be part of it.

Are you upset Denise because ADDICTS like you can't make it in a criminal kingdom? I haven't sold drugs since I was 14 years old Denise, and I got locked up. Mike saved my life because he told everyone my business and you couldn't kill me then?

Remember the car accident Denise?? where you couldn't kill me when I was 17 but you hurt yourself. Aren't you grateful I didn't remember my life until I was in my 30's you must have got away with so much more.

Now go away. I'm sure your Mommy wont make you suck dick for Heroin or Crack. I'd say you got it pretty Good.

Date: September 09, 2016 12:59PM

My Mom tried to help me. But Tim and your Mom turned me against her started at an early age and it worked. Tim forced me into a bathroom and made me perform oral sex to probably 5 guys who were shitting on the toilet.

Judd was one of the Johns Tim made me suck off. And then Louie, Justin, and David saved me from Tim. I'm sure your Mommy will try to get my brother again. But the Feds are involved and I got ties to the FBI. My family isn't my traffickers and you know that.

Larry was part of the family, but I don't think my Mom knows what happened with Larry. But that will come out in the end if he does.

Tim is a Pedaphile and Slob just like your Mom. Remember in 2008 or 2010 when you brought me to your house and she was laying in Bed just like I was forced to do for days at a time in between Gang Bangs?? Your sick! And sociopathy can be seen in a brain scan on you and yur Mommy! Tim is disgusting and so is your Uncle Chris.You see they caught the Mayor of Fairfax?? Ha Ha This battle is just beginning, and I'm winning with God's help!

Date: September 09, 2016 01:07PM

It's sad I hope your Mommy didn't get Regina, but as Ellen says "Blondes go First." And the ritual abuse designed for Blondes is special and I know you feel like you werent. So, why don't you tell are nasty mother, Tim and Chris for loving the blondes?

OH MY BROTHERS TATTOOS PROB COME FROM PRISON FOR SELLING POT, WHICH I DID SMOKE WHEN I WAS 21 I WAS HAVING PANIC ATTACKS ALL THE TIME AND DIDN'T KNOW WHY SO WAS LARRY, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHY OR KNOW WHO LARRY WAS. HE DOESN'T BLAME ME ANYMORE HE IS WAKING UP. THATS WHAT YUR FAMILY DID TO ME GET ME ADDICTED TO DRUGS. SO MAYBE REGINA IS. HOPEFULLY JOHN MAKES IT OUT.

ALL I KNOW IS I DON'T DO DRUGS, DRINK ETC. I WRITE.

Posted by: Anonymous child sex trafficking ()
Date: September 09, 2016 01:22PM

Ellen Abel
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009921195147&fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008459230451&fref=ts
Her daughter Denise Gibson
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.deeds.7
https://www.facebook.com/denise.m.gibson1?fref=ts
Ellens brother Chris helped Tim sell Chrissi and Melanie out a towtruck with Tim Beckowitz
https://www.facebook.com/chris.marchitelli?pnref=friends.search

Jamie Roberts Denise's Ex should be talked to by the FBI task force and the Police.

Date: September 27, 2016 09:01PM

Here's another Post. Christina isn't friends with her brother on Facebook. Looks like their going to try to re-infiltrate him. Hope he wakes up.
Attachments:
life.JPG

Date: September 27, 2016 09:13PM

I saw Jessica out there with Crissi being traded around she was with Shawn E too. Trailer Park 234. Then Georgetown South. Then DC and beyond. Eddie Hensley was her boyfriend. He went down for selling Mustangs.

Shawn E is still with Ellen Reggie was her Larry.
Attachments:
life2.JPG

Date: October 03, 2016 08:21PM

Victims of Christina Mennella?? a 13-year-old child forced to walk around a trailer park offering blowjobs to all of the boys and men? Melanie Hogan trafficked with Christina, who married Eric Banks, a John who later became a Police Officer.

Both girls crack addicts, so someone gave me crack for blowjobs. Forced addiction, typical trafficking ploy.
Attachments:
support.JPG

Posted by: Buyer's Market ()
Date: October 03, 2016 10:31PM

There's immigrants for sale? How much and where can I collect mine?

Date: October 05, 2016 09:32AM

You're not very bright.
Attachments:
twoauthors.JPG

Posted by: CXEPt ()
Date: October 05, 2016 11:03AM

You guys are all fucking crazy!

Date: October 05, 2016 01:03PM

No I'm not crazy, but I was sure brainwashed, drugged, beaten and told was everyday under you and your Mommy's crew that I had to do this because I was crazy.

And, none of the Johns cruising through the Trailer Park looking for blowjobs and sex saw Tim in the background threatening me, beating me, and forcing me to sell myself. So, I'm sure I looked pretty damn crazy. They also didn't know I was forced into addiction, and eventually would do anything for a hit of crack.

I'm [pretty grateful I didn't remember this abuse until my 30's, because I sure hell wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for it again. Me not remembering allowed for me to slide through the cracks. But I see now I left everyone else in the clutches of your abuse.

When you got with Jamie, you put on a show and stole my "middle class lifestyle." You met my grandparents and they all had money on both sides and you character assassinated me into the ground. I'm definitely not dumb enough to be brainwashed into believing any of these things again. Especially after 20-years without these memories that were blocked in a disassociated fog.

You also got to line my brother up somehow to sell Pot while I was in school and raising my son. My son's father's name is David B. Shannon, and Alley knew him. You also got to brainwash and bad mouth me to everyone and I didn't stick around to defend myself, because it wasn't worth it. I knew Karma would catch up with you

As a Narcissist this is quite a feeding for you. But God's got my back and your not hurting me only yourself.

I hurt my co victims out there: Jessica, Melanie, Shawn, April, Louie, Brent, Justin, Eric, David, because I believed the lies of the game. We would be rich and famous when it was over. But, your Mommy played the Wizard in the wizard of Oz and I'm the only one dealt with her brainwashing. But I certainly dealt with yours Denise. But, looks like you are being set up just like me. Drug addicted enough to be left for dead? Wow, what a Mom you got?

And I know your Uncle Chris knows a lot of cops because I was sold to some of them out of his tow truck with Tim's help. I was saved by drug dealers. And you are the one who groomed and talked me into turning Larry, one of the Johns into my Romeo Pimp.

My MS is not progressive, but your heroin addiction is. Hope you get help. But, probably not--because it allows for you to be as close as you can get to PURE EVIL as you possibly can.
Attachments:
narc1.JPG

Date: October 10, 2016 08:04PM

Evil, Sadism, Ritual Abuse that I was forced into right after I was forced into addiction to Crack Cocaine.
Attachments:
narc2.JPG

Posted by: MhHVc ()
Date: October 10, 2016 10:12PM

long unorganized complaints will not get you anywhere, you loose the reader's interest (or ability to follow the story)

----------------------------------------

on LESS than one page you should say the

the: who what why when where how, but shortly, in the following paragraphs:

what actions against you caused what real injury (minor injury or feelings are not allowed)

why do you believe the actions to be illegal?

did you already seek remedy from the person(s) who took the actions that cause injury?

(only named persons are allowed)

------------------------

your problem is you seemed to participate, for various reasons, rather than report or flee. this doesn't mean you are not "owed anything" but does lighten what you would be owed in equity, in balance. (participating in possibly harmful situations invites injury, invited injury is (hardly) re-deemable)

Date: October 13, 2016 07:51PM

"Long unorganized complaints" work just fine for me on Fairfax Underground.

No, I didn't choose to participate. I was drugged and beaten into participating. "my problem" is I didn't remember most of my life until I was in my 30's because my complex PTSD was so bad. No child chooses to participate in child sex trafficking, but the trauma bonding can keep ya there for awhile. Seek remedy from Sociopaths and Narcissists? Really, and what remedy would that be?

Forcing a child to screw for drugs is illegal isn't it? Beating me, pissing on me, locking me in Don's Jons's at truck stops for days at a time?

I believed my traffickers threats. I believed they would kill my family. Luckilly, I was locked up for selling LSD when I was 14 years old; after being released from long term confinement my memory was gone. I have PTSD as severe as a Vietnam Vet.

I posted who, what, when where earlier in the posts. Seek remedy? There seems to be no remedy in this right to work state with its statute of limitations law.

But, the Mayor of Fairfax County just got caught in a child for drugs trade! I was forced into addiction, locked in rooms, tortured etc. And, when I was sold out there to Johns on the street my only reward was Crack cocaine.

They planned to kill me when it was over, luckily I was caught selling drugs at Osbourne Park when I was 14 years old by an undercover cop. I got lost in the shuffle.

Date: October 15, 2016 07:52PM

Here is the Who, What, When, Where and Why right here!

Ellen Abel
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009921195147&fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008459230451&fref=ts
Her daughter Denise Gibson
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.deeds.7
https://www.facebook.com/denise.m.gibson1?fref=ts
Ellens brother Chris helped Tim sell Chrissi and Melanie out a towtruck with Tim Beckowitz
https://www.facebook.com/chris.marchitelli?pnref=friends.search

Jamie Roberts Denise's Ex should be talked to by the FBI task force and the Police.
Attachments:
narc3.JPG

Date: October 17, 2016 08:42AM

Tim, Chris, Jimmy, David C., David B, Louie, Eric, Jessica, Shawn, Melanie, Reggie, Shannon, Tammy, John, Larry. We are the victims!
Attachments:
narc4.JPG

Posted by: Anonymous Exposes the Truth ()
Date: February 10, 2017 12:07PM

Wake up before they capture their next victim! Brainwashing, Beatings, Ritual Abuse, Murder disguised as an overdose.
Attachments:
psychopath.JPG

Posted by: dilznit ()
Date: February 10, 2017 08:19PM

LOLOLOL the CVS ad in that FB post in the photo says, "Prepare for conception..." HAHAHAHAHAHAH

So appropriate. What is this thread? So goddamn funny!

Posted by: nPVTW ()
Date: February 11, 2017 10:01AM

uh huh. more fairfax county gov brainwash

so if a "narcissist is someone who asks for change", then anyone who wants change can be arrested and held without trial

genious - and unfortunately there are allot of all day suckers who would fall for it

Posted by: A Real Victim ()
Date: March 20, 2017 06:23PM

No this isn't Fairfax County Brainwashing. This is someone trying to save the life of their next victim!
Attachments:
psycho1.JPG

Posted by: VGP6YV ()
Date: March 20, 2017 06:38PM

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
life goals
20. Hire a clown to touch my children.
21. Have children.
22. Apologize to my children when they're grown and the repressed memories of being molested by a clown resurface.
65. Bump and grind with a toddler
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/677236/677236.html#msg-677236
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/677236/677284.html#msg-677284

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
about to feed a baby to an anaconda.......here we go.......
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/637766.html#msg-637766

William Robert Moreno
I think Casey Anthony is guilty, and I'm glad she went free. That baby was cramping her style. I'm glad it's dead.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/637765.html#msg-637765

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

Date: March 24, 2017 07:00PM

I, Christina Mennella didn't post these quotes! I might talk in third person to dissociate from the suffering of the flashbacks and the Ritual Abuse but that doesn't make me EVIL or CRAZY. But, you sure were going to try to make me feel Crazy. That feeling is gone! I forgave myself along time ago because I am not Narcissist that likes pain, suffering, and killing but Ellen and her flying monkeys do. I remember my grooming, ritual abuse, and being forced to pull other "kids" into this hell while believing I would get my Dad back if I did what I was told and stopping you from killing my mother and my brothers.

I see you feeding on these sick words and bonding with Moreno like the psychopath you are. Remember when you had me tied up in the bathroom and forced to perform oral sex on probably 5 guys taking a shit? Or shitting on my Face. I was lucky to be drugged up with LSD it saved my life!! Funny thing is--They never saw YOU in the Woods telling me if I don't go beg these kids and men to let me suck there dick that you would kill my brothers and make me watch?? You are evil and gross!!

The Chief of Police knows all about you! And, I will spend the rest of my life fighting to protect innocent children from this evil! Do you know about IP addresses?? Guess not keep posting!!
Attachments:
evil.JPG

Posted by: AnonymousSupporters ()
Date: March 25, 2017 09:21AM

Reading this will probably get the Narcs high, but know Karma works in the Underworld too. You think you are powerful for "getting away" with this crime. You didn't get away with anything other than exposing more victims to the evil you bring to the dance of life.
Attachments:
brainwash.JPG

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.