HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 11 of 16
Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For!
Posted by: wahhh! I'm gonna sue! ()
Date: August 25, 2015 09:55PM

Just because I was naughty, and stupid enough to be naughty on the web, doesn't mean anyone should KNOW about it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For!
Posted by: OnlyDumbQuestions ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:05PM

I wonder that myself. Kudos to the hackers for the strategic release of the data in waves. Gives people on the initial list enough time to hang themselves with more lies before the gory details come out. and they will. The people who have the knowledge to download this crap lack any damns given. If I were on that list, I would change my CC, all passwords and email accounts, and look into moving homes. Fraud is gonna be a bioth as well as those advertisement materials from divorce lawyers addressed to your spouse.

Seriously... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So serious question....how many of you who were
> caught are going to have to change your story you
> told you wife when the dik pics and private
> messages/details become more public? I mean, do
> you prepare for that now or hope it doesn't
> happen? I only ask cause I'm really not sure what
> I would do.

Posted by: Christ is Lord ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:05PM

Christ is lord and will forgive the sinners. But who will forgive those are not Christians on this list?

Sag-ier Wrote:
> Wow. this is fucked up. A top five major PUBLIC
> RELATIONS FIRM in Tyson's, SAGE COMMUNICATIONS'
> COO, DAVID GORODETSKI, www.aboutsage.com,the
> COO-OWNER is on the list.
>
> "DAVID GORODETSKI,6114 Ramshorn
> Pl,mclean,VA,22101,US"
>
> Profile:
> 1.
> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-gorodetski/0/25
> a/91a
> 2. www.aboutsage.com/david-gorodetski
>
> Also hubby of VP of BD, Pava Cohen, is on it.
> Great morales in that PR firm. David cohen is
> husband of vice president, pava cohen.
>
> "DAVID COHEN,511 Walker Road,Great
> Falls,VA,22066,US,MOLEHUNTER@LIVE.CO"
> Profile:
> 1.https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pava-cohen/5/719/45
> a
> 2. www.aboutsage.com/pava-cohen
>
> Good PR for virginia: virigina is for
> extra-marital lovers?

Posted by: True ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:08PM

Tough talk Wrote:
> Good night sleep tight you went on AM and don't
> know where your wife is sleeping tonight. She is
> in my bed giving me head. Eat some pills tomorrow
> you will be dead. GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT.

Posted by: Stepford Wife Idiot ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:18PM

> Hope you work things out with your wife, and
> ignore the trolls. As a wife mixed up in this,
> I'd rather be with a guy who's come clean and is
> working towards making it better (like my husband)
> than any of these other sad, pathetic people.
> There's a difference between a guy who does
> something dumb, fesses up, and tries to be a
> better person, and a guy who goes out of their way
> to hurt someone because they think they're morally
> superior and/or they're bored and think it's fun.
> Good for you on being one of the former instead of

Did your hubby "fess up" before his name was on the list?? If not he didn't "fess up" he got busted and told you what you wanted to hear. Pull your head out of your ass!

Posted by: Karma__ ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:26PM

Stephen Gilfus is an American businessman and entrepreneur. He is a founder of Blackboard Inc. and CourseInfo LLC, where he held positions from 1997 to 2007. In July 2007, Gilfus founded the Gilfus Education Group, a strategic consulting firm focused on education innovation for academic institutions, education businesses and industry investors.

The address is Gilfus Education Group's office.

Posted by: Cindy ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:27PM

I know there are a few other requests as well as mine and I realize this is a NOVA board discussion but we don't seem to have anyone in my county who can or who is willing to post the Spotsylavnia and Fredericksburg area list from Ashley Madison. Mrs. Snowden please help us down here and post the list so we can check it! I have searched every possible site in my area and no posts. I am truly not tech savy enough to figure out how to do any of that downloading. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Posted by: Not a cheater ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:45PM

Props to Cary for sticking to his principles.

A few banner ads just on this thread could have made him some money.

Instead he'll have a larger than normal bandwidth bill that I assume he eats out of pocket.

Plus all the personal attacks against him and potential legal fees.

If every wife who first found her cheating husband here sent him a $10 donation, he'd make some good money, if every man paid a $100 "processing fee" to get removed, Cary could retire.

But he's not doing any of that. So props to him.

Posted by: NjVyJ ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:51PM

Wuz Busted Wrote:
> Just spoke with the FBI since my name was on the
> list. Guess what, not one formal documented
> complaint... until now. Cary is now under official
> investigation for leaking my personal information
> online.
>

They said that to make you feel good. They don't realyl give a shit. Your name will remain on the list, and you will be publicly humiliated. nobody will EVER respect you again. You will lose your job, your family, all your money, and will live under a bridge spanning Accotink Creek. Eventually, the creek will rise during a hurricane, and you will be swept out to sea.

Posted by: LurkedLikeForever ()
Date: August 25, 2015 10:56PM

Not a cheater Wrote:
> Props to Cary for sticking to his principles.
>
> A few banner ads just on this thread could have
> made him some money.
>
> Instead he'll have a larger than normal bandwidth
> bill that I assume he eats out of pocket.
>
> Plus all the personal attacks against him and
> potential legal fees.
>
> If every wife who first found her cheating husband
> here sent him a $10 donation, he'd make some good
> money, if every man paid a $100 "processing fee"
> to get removed, Cary could retire.
>
> But he's not doing any of that. So props to him.

+1 ... He's a man of principles around here. Always has been, and hopefully always will be.

Being a man like that is something these miserably married AM low-lifes just can't comprehend and it burns them up. I can only imagine the stream of hate-filled emails he's gotten over the past week.

Posted by: Does it matter ()
Date: August 25, 2015 11:12PM

My Wife and I are swingers, I checked out the site, my name didn't show up on the list, I have 55 Credits siting there but cant access the useless account since I forgot the oassword, but to tell you the truth I had better luck talking to Botts on Yahoo Chat rooms. if any of you High school kids living with your parents in their basement had any balls my wife might sleep with you, but I seriously doubt it. I did recognize some names on the list. but We are not going to get on any one for it. Get a real life. LOL

Posted by: help??????? ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:20AM

i am a 16 year old NOVA highshooler. i let curiosity take me over and decided to check the info. my dad is on the list and further digging confirmed to me that its defiantly him. what do i do from here? totally blindsided me, i thought my parents were happy, i feel sick to my stomach now. do i confront him about it? do i tell my mom? this shit is tearing at me, i can't sleep. Im praying none of my friends see hes doing it cause it was easy for me to find this so it should be the same for them, right? Im so hurt by this i need help handling all of this somehow, wtf do i do???

Posted by: Mr Bubbles ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:33AM

Pretty sure flying spaghetti monster will forgive the non-christians, christ is lord. Also, remind me again what commandment the trolls here violated?

*checks bible*

nope, thou shall not troll not on this list.

Posted by: Biffy ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:34AM

DaMarksmen Wrote:
> http://who.is/whois/fairfaxunderground.com
>
> 344 Maple Ave w, Vienna, Virginia 22180-4717
>
> http://www.ammavegkitchen.com/

http://carysamuelwiedemann.blogspot.com/

Is this him?

Posted by: well, congratulations ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:34AM

help??????? Wrote:
> i am a 16 year old NOVA highshooler. i let
> curiosity take me over and decided to check the
> info. my dad is on the list and further digging
> confirmed to me that its defiantly him. what do i
> do from here? totally blindsided me, i thought my
> parents were happy, i feel sick to my stomach now.
> do i confront him about it? do i tell my mom? this
> shit is tearing at me, i can't sleep. Im praying
> none of my friends see hes doing it cause it was
> easy for me to find this so it should be the same
> for them, right? Im so hurt by this i need help
> handling all of this somehow, wtf do i do???

Assuming your mother doesn't learn about this from soemone else, your dad just bought you a new sports car!

Posted by: Typical FCPS product ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:08AM

help??????? Wrote:

First of all, you should study hard because your grammar and spelling are both shitty at the moment.

Take this incident as a free lesson in how important it is to choose your spouse wisely. Either your mom is a frigid hag that won't put out, your dad is a giant asshole, or likely a combination of both. Genetically, your father has probably gifted you with the lack of a capacity for thinking about how your actions in the present will affect your life in the future. You'll have to fight this urge on making bad choices all your life, but will always have this let-down to look back and reflect upon. Learn from others' mistakes so you don't make the same ones and then have to suffer through them on your own. Lastly, in five years when you hopefully have a college degree under your belt, you won't give two shits about your parents' day-to-day lives because you'll be out living your own life and making decisions that are wholly yours.

This is nothing to lose sleep over. If your parents do divorce, it's not the end of the world. On the the bright side, you'll get two Christmases. You have a great decision-making opportunity right here with your new-found information. You said your parents seem happy. This issue is between them, not you and them. Do you spill the beans and watch the explosion? Or do you keep it zipped and keep moving forward as-is? Maybe both of them are not Internet savvy or not up-to-date with the news and will never find out anyways. Maybe they have an open marriage and are cool with it. There's a lot to be said for simply keeping your mouth shut and taking it to the grave, and you will find this to be the best option in lots of situations throughout life.

Good luck.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Not you ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:15AM

help??????? Wrote:
> i am a 16 year old NOVA highshooler.

Do natives from here call this area NOVA now? Sometimes people from this area call it NOVA when they move to another part of the state (college, mainly). Not 16 year olds.

Posted by: Mike123456 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:15AM

I made an account on AM out of curiosity(I'm single BTW). What a fucken scam, you could tell the majority of the females accounts were fake. I hope AM gets sued out of existence.

Posted by: Kim ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:17AM

I would like as much info on someone that I can get? What do I need to do

Posted by: Dcssaxc ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:18AM

Biffy Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------
> DaMarksmen Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------
> > http://who.is/whois/fairfaxunderground.com
> >
> > 344 Maple Ave w, Vienna, Virginia 22180-4717
> >
> > http://www.ammavegkitchen.com/
>
> http://carysamuelwiedemann.blogspot.com/
>
> Is this him?

Uh-oh, yet another web sleuth up in here. Biffy, you better give the internet police the heads up.

Posted by: Cesspool Warning ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:27AM

Kim Wrote:
> I would like as much info on someone that I can
> get? What do I need to do

Not giving a real email address out in a cesspool like FU would be a good start. Luckily you can edit that since you did create an account. And then growing up and getting an adult email account would be next.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dont-hire-hotmail-users-other-tips-save-your-company-culture-kogan

Posted by: Krazy Conspiracy Theorist ()
Date: August 26, 2015 03:29AM

So I was thinking that Mrs. Snowden did our fed boys a huge favor by releasing this list so publicly. What better way to protect your exposed agents than by exposing the whole region. Good luck blackmailing anyone when wifey already knows!

Maybe Mrs. Snowden IS the governemnt and they were trying to get ahead of the hack. But then why would they just post NoVA and not the whole region? Maybe they hoped to shrink chances of it being deleted? Okay probably not.

Anyway huge favor in my eyes_

Posted by: Trying to help ,... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:07AM

1. Clearly, looking at the notes that were sent to you, this cesspool isn't the best place to look for help ...

2. Assuming that you don't want your parents in an ugly, all-out divorce fight and want to figure out how to get family on better track ... why not:

a: Print out the list w/your dad's name highlighted ...
b: Write him a note "really would have preferred not knowing about this ... worried my friends or worse will see this ... you need to talk to / tell Mom ... and, after you do this, I need you to talk with me ..."
c: Give him a few days to deal with it ... this way, he knows that he has to but it gives him a chance to come to you prepared for a conversation that might enable you to move forward ...

3. If you want a perspective and stuff to think about, why not go and look at some 'self help' books. Some listed here: http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/books.asp re "affairs". These are aimed at the adults ...

4. You have no idea what your father did/didn't do ... This might have been some tension relief, voyeuristic fantasies, amid tension in your parents'/his life. Or, this might be only tip of the iceberg. You don't know ... not sure whether you want to know...

5. As to others -- if your Dad does talk with your Mom -- you need to be prepared to say something like: "Look, I wish this crap didn't happen. My parents are people. They had some tensions and my Dad did pretty stupid stuff. He's told her. He's talked to me. Really stinks that we can't deal with this totally in private. In any event, despite it being on the web, it really isn't any of your fucking business."

Regret the admirable decency, morality, and ethics that appear in so many other comments here -- including in response to you.

help??????? Wrote:

Posted by: Yesandno ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:37AM

Biffy Wrote:
> DaMarksmen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > http://who.is/whois/fairfaxunderground.com
> >
> > 344 Maple Ave w, Vienna, Virginia 22180-4717
> >
> > http://www.ammavegkitchen.com/
>
> http://carysamuelwiedemann.blogspot.com/
>
> Is this him?

344 maple ave West is the ups store. He rents a mailbox there.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:50AM

Yesandno Wrote:
> Biffy Wrote:
> -----
> > DaMarksmen Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > http://who.is/whois/fairfaxunderground.com
> > >
> > > 344 Maple Ave w, Vienna, Virginia 22180-4717
> > >
> > > http://www.ammavegkitchen.com/
> >
> > http://carysamuelwiedemann.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Is this him?
>
> 344 maple ave West is the ups store. He rents a
> mailbox there.

You'd think these guys would stay off the internet for awhile.

Posted by: Truthinessie ()
Date: August 26, 2015 07:42AM

Trying to help ,... Wrote:
> 1. Clearly, looking at the notes that were sent to
> you, this cesspool isn't the best place to look
> for help ...
>
> 2. Assuming that you don't want your parents in
> an ugly, all-out divorce fight and want to figure
> out how to get family on better track ... why
> not:
>
> a: Print out the list w/your dad's name
> highlighted ...
> b: Write him a note "really would have preferred
> not knowing about this ... worried my friends or
> worse will see this ... you need to talk to / tell
> Mom ... and, after you do this, I need you to talk
> with me ..."
> c: Give him a few days to deal with it ... this
> way, he knows that he has to but it gives him a
> chance to come to you prepared for a conversation
> that might enable you to move forward ...
>
> 3. If you want a perspective and stuff to think
> about, why not go and look at some 'self help'
> books. Some listed here:
> http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/books.asp re
> "affairs". These are aimed at the adults ...
>
> 4. You have no idea what your father did/didn't
> do ... This might have been some tension relief,
> voyeuristic fantasies, amid tension in your
> parents'/his life. Or, this might be only tip of
> the iceberg. You don't know ... not sure whether
> you want to know...
>
> 5. As to others -- if your Dad does talk with
> your Mom -- you need to be prepared to say
> something like: "Look, I wish this crap didn't
> happen. My parents are people. They had some
> tensions and my Dad did pretty stupid stuff. He's
> told her. He's talked to me. Really stinks that
> we can't deal with this totally in private. In any
> event, despite it being on the web, it really
> isn't any of your fucking business."
>
> Regret the admirable decency, morality, and ethics
> that appear in so many other comments here --
> including in response to you.
>
> help??????? Wrote:
> -----
> > i am a 16 year old NOVA highshooler. i let
> > curiosity take me over and decided to check the
> > info. my dad is on the list and further digging
> > confirmed to me that its defiantly him. what do
> i
> > do from here? totally blindsided me, i thought
> my
> > parents were happy, i feel sick to my stomach
> now.
> > do i confront him about it? do i tell my mom?
> this
> > shit is tearing at me, i can't sleep. Im
> praying
> > none of my friends see hes doing it cause it
> was
> > easy for me to find this so it should be the
> same
> > for them, right? Im so hurt by this i need help
> > handling all of this somehow, wtf do i do???

Pro tip: Don't believe everything you see on the Internet.

Pro tip 2. Obvious troll post is obvious. (See Pro Tip 1 above)

Posted by: my_advise ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:18AM

please send an email to Cary at cary@fairfaxunderground.com and ask him to remove your father name from the list. Once you confirmed that it is deleted , you can talk to your father and also let him handle the communication with mom. This will address your worry about your friends.

Posted by: concerned_parent ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:27AM

help??????? Wrote:

please send an email to Cary at cary@fairfaxunderground.com and ask him to remove your father name from the list. Once you confirmed that it is deleted , you can talk to your father and also let him handle the communication with mom. This will address your worry about your friends.

Posted by: ABCD ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:36AM

Can you do a similar list on Montgomery County, MD and Washington, DC?

Posted by: Kiss My Hairy Purple Ass ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:37AM

> Because this list was
> supposedly generated from credit card transactions
> it actually made the information far more accurate
> and trustworthy than if the author had published a
> list of given names from Ashley Madison profiles,
> some of which would undoubtedly be fake profiles
> intended to impersonate or defame (and would then
> qualify for moderation).

um...so Richard Nixon lives at 1313 mockingbird lane? So much for truthiness of the list. Everyone needs to just calm. thefuck. down. Maybe you have a different sort of interface than I do, but typing on a keyboard IS not the same as sticking my cock in the forbidden zone. Have you SEEN some of these guys? HAve you ever seen some of the women on AM? The guys have ZERO chance of fucking up their marriage. I was on AM and smack talked some hillybilly sluts, but my wife gives no shits. Why? Because it's online. It's not a gloryhole they were caught in. It's not that weirdass motel on rt 29 near ffx cty prkwy these guys were caught in with a toothless, bearded hag. It's a a website. Do you troll in real life? So why do you think your neighbor fucks big tittied MILFs in real life? Me personally, I went there looking for amateur porn, and to vent some of my pornographic musings because I was bored with making guys jerk off under their desks on craigslist. There are more like me. I know them.

Last time I checked (and I FUCKING did), adultery requires "sexual intercourse". Now, I'm sure we have our best social deviants working on a sexual interface, but I don't have one. Yet. And I will. So, if all the guys shitting bricks about being on AM, and all the trolls scaring kids that their dads are gonna die from heart failure on top of that 68 year old rich slut from McLean...relax. It's online. It's all fun and games until someone sucks a cock. Then it's real. And we all have to get shit from our friends when we fuck up. FROM OUR FRIENDS. Not randos. Generally though, I find FUers to be pretty damn funny. I just don't think this is cool. We are all porn bozos on this bus. This shit needs to go away. May the gods protect us from the fury should all the bile we type show up under our real names. I doubt many FUers are church going moralists, so why would you care so much? Dudes, these are our people. Except for them Duggars. Publish his name, and the christian blogger, and any one else who has said, well, what you've said about us. Suddenly you're all on their side, fueling this hate towards pervos and first ammendment edge runners? Fuck sake guys, you should have been more selective in your revelations. You really should take it down, and focus on the hypocrites and the true haters. The ones who would love to lock you up for your comments about jailbait and suicide and sex with suicidal jailbait. I've said worse. But seldom to someone's face who didn't deserve it. So why are you doing it? And why are you doing it about morality?

oh, and the best part is the fact that, since women looking for men on AM are free, they're not on the list. That's the list I want to see...AM says 200 women within 20 miles of me. Every guy caught up in this is happy to go along with the oh yea, there weren't any women on here, damn, it was all just a fraud. Some of these women are real. I've seen a couple of them on cam. So...we're shaming slutty women now? We should be protecting them. They're our most valuable treasure. What's wrong with you guys? Real trolls never wavered from their loyalty to the Dark Lord...you're all Sears trolls and entirely disappointing. *sigh*

Mostly though, it smelled like bullshit to me...

Posted by: TO_HIGH_SCHOOLER ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:42AM

Dear Highschooler asking for help,

First and foremost, please don't take the comments here to be what most people will think. Many people that post here have limited life experience and little to no real responsibilities - they simply don't understand the dynamics at play. Don't listen to the hate. People, your parents and family most of all, LOVE you and have dedicated their life to you and your happiness/success. Never forget that.

Second, the lists and all of the personal/sensitive information you see being shared was stolen...illegally...and is being spread in an overt attempt to hurt, embarrass, and in many cases blackmail people and their families. Anyone who spreads the information (or facilitates the spread) or the associated links is responsible for the consequences - their actions are FAR WORSE than the people on the lists.

The people on these lists have broken no laws - ALL THEY DID WAS SIGN UP FOR A WEB SITE. This can't be stressed enough. People make assumptions based upon the premise of the site, but it is simply a web site that allows for messaging, chatting, etc. Yes, the advertising campaigns make it sound like an "affair" is a certainty but that couldn't be further from the truth. FInally, it is a HUGE leap from joining a web site (no matter how it's marketed) to actually having an affair or even meeting anyone. I would wager that the VAST majority of people that tried the site never met anyone and most of those never intended to.

Keep these things in mind, and never forget what you saw here. People turning on people and intentionally hurting them for sport. Their own neighbors who have probably helped them in times of need. There is a very dark side to people. Love as much as you can, and rely on your family as the core of that love.

Take a deep breath. You'll get through this.

Posted by: 666999 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:43AM

The lord won't forgive these below cause cheaters belong in purgatory.

Christ is Lord Wrote:
> Christ is lord and will forgive the sinners. But
> who will forgive those are not Christians on this
> list?
>
> Sag-ier Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow. this is fucked up. A top five major PUBLIC
> > RELATIONS FIRM in Tyson's, SAGE COMMUNICATIONS'
> > COO, DAVID GORODETSKI, www.aboutsage.com,the
> > COO-OWNER is on the list.
> >
> > "DAVID GORODETSKI,6114 Ramshorn
> > Pl,mclean,VA,22101,US"
> >
> > Profile:
> > 1.
> >
> https://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-gorodetski/0/25
>
> > a/91a
> > 2. www.aboutsage.com/david-gorodetski
> >
> > Also hubby of VP of BD, Pava Cohen, is on it.
> > Great morales in that PR firm. David cohen is
> > husband of vice president, pava cohen.
> >
> > "DAVID COHEN,511 Walker Road,Great
> > Falls,VA,22066,US,MOLEHUNTER@LIVE.CO"
> > Profile:
> >
> 1.https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pava-cohen/5/719/45
>
> > a
> > 2. www.aboutsage.com/pava-cohen
> >
> > Good PR for virginia: virigina is for
> > extra-marital lovers?

Posted by: Wondering about Jimmy Carter ... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:56AM

This makes me recall President Jimmy Carter ...

Carter admitted in an unsolicited comment to two Playboy freelance writers that he had "looked on a lot of women with lust" and had "committed adultery in my heart many times" ... If there had been the internet and an Ashley Madison 40 years ago, is it possible that he would have had to add "even electronically" to his infidelity list?

Are you such a black/white moralist that you think Carter -- who is likely the most ethical / morally clear person this nation has had as President (no matter what you think of his politics) -- won't be forgiven?

What about someone who went to the site late at night, beer in hand, after seeing an ad ... and who might have paid ... and spent all of 30 minutes on that site and thus "committed adultery" electronically for that little bit ...

Or, someone who ...

666999 Wrote:
> The lord won't forgive these below cause cheaters
> belong in purgatory.
>

Always pleasant the person ready to define morality for everyone -- with little to no awareness or desire to be aware of individual cases / situations.

Posted by: SoWhatsThePlanCary ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:05AM

Dear help???????

As you can see, there was only one person who actually gave you any insight on a plan of action .. emailing Cary.

The others only added torment and took pleasure at kicking you while you are down .. such is the sickness which allowed the list to be published in the first place.

I know you probably feel you have nobody to turn to .. nobody to confide in. This is a lot for a 16yr old to deal with just as school is starting. Unfortunately, there are few who will give you any solice here .. but if you feel overwhelmed, call a crisis center or annonymous hotline. It's important that you talk this out with someone ..

Don't let yourself spiral in dispair.

To your question .. that's a really tough one. If Cary acutally removes your father's name, then I would hold what you know quietly.

If you are 16, then your parents have been married for likely 20yrs+. A lot goes on in a relationship over that many years .. many ups and many downs. It may be that your parents have had infidelity issues in their marriage and that they have worked though them in private. It may be that they have this behind them.

That is the horror of this site really. There is no possible way for a couple to deal with this as millions of couples have done though out time .. privately.

I can imagine that this will be tough on you .. ever looking over your shoulder .. wondering if a friend or neighbor knows .. if a friend or enemy will post something in your social-media circle.

I'm sure you are sick about it .. but there is really nothing you can do but wait it out.

Think it thru. Even if you told your Mom .. or contronted your Dad in private, the possible public embarrasment aspect of it with your neighbors and peers will still be there .. and it won't be lessened by the tramma leashed inside your home.

They are 2 separate trammas that you might have to deal with .. no need to unleash one yourself.

Hopefully Cary will remove all the names .. but maybe he'll remove just your Dad's.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:06AM

666999 Wrote:
> The lord won't forgive these below cause cheaters
> belong in purgatory.

Purgatory is a Catholic invention, it is not found in the Bible.

Date: August 26, 2015 09:15AM

Thank you TO_HIGH_SCHOOLER () for also taking 'help????'s post seriously.

Posted by: For high schooler ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:26AM

As a mom I think high schooler needs to tell his mom. Keeping family secrets is never good, and as shown with the Ashley Madison data dump the truth will eventually come out. If my son knew I would want him to tell me the truth about my husband, otherwise the son is enabling his father to continue cheating.

Posted by: Sorry for what ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:31AM

I am disgusted with some of these men pushing to have their name removed. It seems based on their messages that they are sorry they got caught, but not sorry they cheated or attempted to cheat.

Posted by: Just a Thought.... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:40AM

Did anyone even consider that "high schooler" is a troll, as well? A well-constructed troll that attempts to play a different angle on the emotions of the adults here on FFXU to elicit the same result for the cheaters --- to remove the information....

Posted by: HairWeaveKilla ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:48AM

LMAO, found some Milfs on this. Love it

Posted by: aw, Sorry for what is disgusted ()
Date: August 26, 2015 09:50AM

"disgusted"? Really. So...the illegal hacking; the shit storm of credit card fraud that we all end up paying for; the shit storm heaped 'pon the heads of kids who don't understand adult relationships, but have friends who can google; the friendly neighborhood pervos who didn't do anything but jerk off in front of a screen who now have a bunch of yous standing on their lawn with pitchfork and a torches...THAT doesn't disgust you? What the fuck lady, do you get your lotto money from selling nails at the crucifixion lot? Are you married and bitter, divorced and bitter, or just fat and bitter? So many questions to ask someone who is driven to disgust by people wanting their names removed from a fucking list that was HAAAAACKED. No one is on this list for eating ass in front of walmart lady...what business is it of yours to care about what one or more consenting adults do to get off in the privacy of their homes. Yea, they were stupid fucks for using a real name, but what do you and yours do with your real names on facebook and instagram. I assume you don't have kids. If you did you'd have some sympathy for stupid over-sharing people who have no fear of the internet.

Disgusted...calm. thefuck. down. I could loan you a good fat vibrator to soothe your disgust over this...lets meet at ashleymadison.com...oh wait.

Posted by: Half a Million Hits! ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:03AM

This thread is here to stay. If anyone gets too nasty about it, mirror it in Bulgaria or someplace.

Who did Ashley Madison hire for their security? A Redford, Longwood or ODU graduate, maybe a former football player or frat member?

Posted by: Notarized by Spouses ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:09AM

How do you know the person requesting a name removed is actually that person and/or the person at the address listed? How about you request the cheater at each address listed provide a notarized letter signed by them and their spouse. All adults that live at the address sign the notarized statement prior to name removal.

Posted by: so we're doing this now... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:12AM

So we're going to post all hacked lists when they appear? How about helping the MPAA and match some IP addresses with the porn torrent downloaders? oh wait...that's me. Oh, let's run the list of those drooling debauchersists from the adobe hack with their interests in PDF to html conversions and Flash automation so they'll have time for buttplugging...the sodomist bastards. oh wait...fuck...that's me too. Daaaamn it. I know...post the names of the male Target shoppers who bought thongs and fishnets! Disgusting bastards...oh no...wait...um, hehe...it wasn't my fault. I was buying them for my wife. Better still...lets publish the hack list of the Chuch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and mock how much money the "women disgusted with the men trying to get off this list" give to them. Yeahaaahaa!

Posted by: The Kolob Courier ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:22AM

I like the idea of outing Mormons. If people knew what they believed (God was once a man, God lives near some star called Kolob, devout Mormons believe they become gods) and did (odd temple ceremonies, men being "sealed" to multiple women) then they'd be far less accepted. Also, it would get rid of those annoying Mormon missionaries.

Let's out the Mormons!

Posted by: Out! Damn Mormons Out! ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:29AM

Remember when we all used to out the intolerants, the narrow minded, the black and white moral dichotomists...now we're all hunting freelovers for sport. When Hillary gets in, she's going to use her long bony fingers to pry open the dirty little secrets of all those persecuted her swinger peoples. "Let my people blow!" she'll shout outside of the temple and unleash a plague of ballgags and poppers upon them all.

Posted by: Tastes like butthurt ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:41AM

so we're doing this now... Wrote:
> So we're going to post all hacked lists when they
> appear? How about helping the MPAA and match some
> IP addresses with the porn torrent downloaders?
> oh wait...that's me. Oh, let's run the list of
> those drooling debauchersists from the adobe hack
> with their interests in PDF to html conversions
> and Flash automation so they'll have time for
> buttplugging...the sodomist bastards. oh
> wait...fuck...that's me too. Daaaamn it. I
> know...post the names of the male Target shoppers
> who bought thongs and fishnets! Disgusting
> bastards...oh no...wait...um, hehe...it wasn't my
> fault. I was buying them for my wife. Better
> still...lets publish the hack list of the Chuch of
> Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and mock how
> much money the "women disgusted with the men
> trying to get off this list" give to them.
> Yeahaaahaa!

And it's deee-licious.

lmao

Posted by: Fairfax county person ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:41AM

Add ANDY STICKEL AND KIM SMITH MORROW to the list of cheaters

Posted by: Kimmee ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:43AM

Add ANDY STICKEL and KIM SMITH MORROW to the list of fairfax county cheaters

Posted by: Name additions ()
Date: August 26, 2015 10:49AM

I think if one can have a name removed without notarized proof from all adults living at the address, then one should equally be able to add names. The previous poster gave two names to add.

Posted by: Come off it ... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 11:09AM

Of course could be a "troll" ...

On the other hand, do you think that this is not actually happening within Fairfax County Schools and in the community?

Don't think that there is some form of legitimate interest/concern there to consider ...

Think how fast they text / twitter out snow cancellations ...

Just a Thought.... Wrote:
> Did anyone even consider that "high schooler" is a
> troll, as well? A well-constructed troll that
> attempts to play a different angle on the emotions
> of the adults here on FFXU to elicit the same
> result for the cheaters --- to remove the
> information....

Posted by: Taking HELP??? seriously ()
Date: August 26, 2015 11:13AM

Note how I addressed this ...

Would you want the opportunity for your spouse to come to you for a conversation rather than making this a 'secret' between you and your child? Making your kid a weapon in relationship battles?

Whether or not the situation leads to a divorce, no one is better off if you make the children a weapon in the adult relationship(s). NO ONE!!!! If you care about your kids, then you would want a path forward that creates the most secure space for them -- which will, despite any actual or fantasy infidelity, include a relationship with both parents.

Now, if the kid writes the father a note and there is no follow-on communication / discussion, well ... then there might be next steps to take.

PS: I agree that the kid should ask Cary to remove the name ... perhaps after printing off a copy with the father's name there ...

For high schooler Wrote:
> As a mom I think high schooler needs to tell his
> mom. Keeping family secrets is never good, and as
> shown with the Ashley Madison data dump the truth
> will eventually come out. If my son knew I would
> want him to tell me the truth about my husband,
> otherwise the son is enabling his father to
> continue cheating.

Posted by: KeepTheKIdsFromLearningDadsAPerv ()
Date: August 26, 2015 11:30AM

ummmm...are we going to remove all of the names with kids? Or just that one. Seems kinda fucked up to say, okay little girl we'll take your dad's name off, but not your friend's dad, or your other friend's dad...why is she special? Or do they all have to hold a knife to their throats and plead? This is just wrong. Wildly amusing. But wrong. Dis bringa shit rain 'pon our 'eads mahn...Jah no likka dis...

Posted by: List Saved Me ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:14PM

This list saved me. I was falsely accused of being on the list. I knew I was not and had to use this list to defend myself. I wonder how many others are being falsely accused of being on the list? This situation is ripe to cause many issues for many people, even those not on the list. Anyone can say so and so is on the list. The character of those spreading false stories is far worse than many.

Posted by: SoMuchForFreeSpeech ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:30PM

Looks like Cary doesn't like it when people challenge him logically.

The entire "Open Letter - What the plan" Thread is taken down .. as well as the new one "Cary BS Response"

So, it's free speech until someone stands up and challenges YOUR motives and decisions .. eh Cary?

What a hypocrite.

Posted by: says the fool ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:34PM

SoMuchForFreeSpeech Wrote:
> Looks like Cary doesn't like it when people
> challenge him logically.
>
> The entire "Open Letter - What the plan" Thread is
> taken down .. as well as the new one "Cary BS
> Response"
>
> So, it's free speech until someone stands up and
> challenges YOUR motives and decisions .. eh Cary?
>
> What a hypocrite.

Threads are still there for the world to see. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to find them.

Posted by: movedtoofftopic ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:41PM

>
> Response"
>
>
> What a hypocrite.

Date: August 26, 2015 12:43PM

Yea .. moved to the "off Topic" .. right .. burry it away from the actual thread that they are pertainent to.

Why do that .. shouldn't those challenging what is being done .. be right there alongside the thread it is challenging?

I would say taking the threads and moving them away is diffinitely a form of sensorship .. subtle I'll grant you .. but still having the effect of silencing criticism.

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:58PM

Posted by: Hey kettle, your black ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:00PM

This list proves nothing, but maybe a curiosity.

Posted by: SnufflePup ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:01PM

Cindy, and others who are looking for Fredericksburg, Stafford and Spotsy

They have been posted on the Fredericksburg Wall of Shame Facebook page.

Date: August 26, 2015 01:04PM

Well stated, my friend. Nothing but nosey no life trolls spewing nonsense. Good for you and your wife, make the most of life.

Date: August 26, 2015 01:09PM

previous response was to "Does it matter"

Posted by: bvKvN ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:44PM

>
> Response"
>
>
> What a hypocrite.

your threads were about YOU crying like a bitch

the AM list includes people from FAIRFAX

it really is simple to understand

Posted by: xh7h4 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:52PM

So will Wapo do another story on this site?
The last story was pathetic --- they had their facts all screwed up -- clowns posing like they just lost their life savings -- terrible.

For the most part, Wapo is a terrible news source on the facts.

The other side to all this, is that people who paid the site, may not have gone through with it ... and what is it they were actually paying for? Contact info. for other members?
We need the whole story before assuming what did and didn't happen with people on the list.

Also, this is an example of more to come -- more hacking and more exposing, etc.
Just keep that in mind.

Posted by: Liberated ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:02PM

So I made the list. Dumb move a couple of years ago, and I never even connected with anyone. Now my wife has moved out and I am on paid admin leave while my security clearance is being reviewed. Yet I am strangely comfortable and rested now.

Posted by: lost time ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:09PM

I just wasted an hour of my time on this thread.

Looks like all the offenders are men...........why so few women (or is there a separate list for them ?)

If so, post the women's names....alphabetically by LAST name, then zip code, easier to recognize someone you might know.
Attachments:
no evil.jpg

Posted by: Don't believe it ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:09PM

Come off it ... Wrote:
> Of course could be a "troll" ...
>
> On the other hand, do you think that this is not
> actually happening within Fairfax County Schools
> and in the community?
>
> Don't think that there is some form of legitimate
> interest/concern there to consider ...
>
> Think how fast they text / twitter out snow
> cancellations ...
>
>
>
>
> Just a Thought.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Did anyone even consider that "high schooler" is
> a
> > troll, as well? A well-constructed troll that
> > attempts to play a different angle on the
> emotions
> > of the adults here on FFXU to elicit the same
> > result for the cheaters --- to remove the
> > information....

Could be a troll? Haha sure. One of the most obvious rookie troll attempts ever. No high schooler starts a post, "I am a 16-year-old high schooler..." Such a lame attempt to appeal to emotion.

Posted by: FunAndGamesTilSomeoneLosesAnEye ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:18PM

I think we've come to the point in this where someone is going to get hurt. Or die. Many of you don't see the arrogance of "shaming". It's easy to be arrogant when you hide behind anonymity. People are invisible. But when they're in front of you. When you see the anger and the fear, that's different. I'm sure many of you wouldn't say shit. You'd stand there and look away like a puppy. You wouldnt' say 'bwaahaha you're a cheating scumbag who deserves all you get." Mostly because, with some of these people on this list, you would never complete that sentence. You'd wake up with a black eye, an empty jello cup on your back and the most uncomfortable feeling as if someone lubed your ass with puddin and assfucked you while you cried softly in the mud. Ms Snowden should hope that their real name doesn't get passed around to the wrong people by big mouth idiot friends. He's pissed off some powerful people, some rich people and, frankly, some deranged fuckers. I would think a lawsuit would be the last of their worries. Fairfax is big. But not that big. And no one under the age of 40 can seem to keep their mouth shut when they do anything.

While I admit it's all kinda funny, I won't like it when someone gets hurt. Over a website where people go to fuck. I won't like it because I'm on so many sides of this. I"m a free knowledger, a freelover, a privacy freak and a flatout jag off prick. So basically I'm going to have to have the same argument everywhere I go for the next few weeks. And I'm going to piss off a shitfuckload of people. Thanks guys.

And the worst is that Ted Cruz will be president. I assume all of you who posted this and continue to dance around the fire while it burns are religous conservatives. Why the fuck else would you be in people's bedrooms "shaming" them? Must be nice to live a pious life. Praise Jesus. Motherfucking eejits.

Posted by: Catchy ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:42PM

Tough talk Wrote:

Posted by: um..... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:54PM

Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of Cary's response? I meant to but was too busy making a 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in a pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants of my horrible marriage, and I didn't have time to read the whole thing.

Thanks!

Posted by: That's not fair ()
Date: August 26, 2015 03:12PM

um..... Wrote:
> Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of Cary's
> response? I meant to but was too busy making a
> 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in a
> pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants of my
> horrible marriage, and I didn't have time to read
> the whole thing.
>
> Thanks!

I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW husband at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but I'll come over right now.

Date: August 26, 2015 03:33PM

That's not fair Wrote:
> um..... Wrote:
> -----
> > Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of Cary's
> > response? I meant to but was too busy making a
> > 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in a
> > pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants of my
> > horrible marriage, and I didn't have time to
> read
> > the whole thing.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
>
> I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW husband
> at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but I'll
> come over right now.

FFS are you STILL tipsy?

Jesus, I can't wait until the 31st and all these middle-schoolers have to go back to class.

Posted by: wondering in culpeper ()
Date: August 26, 2015 03:44PM

Where is Culpeper County list??

Date: August 26, 2015 04:14PM

um..... Wrote:
> That's not fair Wrote:
> -----
> > um..... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of
> Cary's
> > > response? I meant to but was too busy making
> a
> > > 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in a
> > > pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants of
> my
> > > horrible marriage, and I didn't have time to
> > read
> > > the whole thing.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> >
> > I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW
> husband
> > at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but I'll
> > come over right now.
>
> FFS are you STILL tipsy?
>
>
> Jesus, I can't wait until the 31st and all these
> middle-schoolers have to go back to class.

You fell for it twice your/you're I know Just wanted to see if this was the same Cunt:( DUMB BITCH

Posted by: CaptainAmerica ()
Date: August 26, 2015 04:19PM

“When someone’s at their computer in their home they have a reasonable expectation of privacy."

-Cary Wiedemann, December 2012, Washington Post

I couldn't agree more, which is why information that was intended to be private and was illegally obtained and distributed in the first place should not be allowed on this board.

Date: August 26, 2015 04:29PM

That's not fair Wrote:
> um..... Wrote:
> -----
> > That's not fair Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > um..... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of
> > Cary's
> > > > response? I meant to but was too busy
> making
> > a
> > > > 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in a
> > > > pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants of
> > my
> > > > horrible marriage, and I didn't have time
> to
> > > read
> > > > the whole thing.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > >
> > >
> > > I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW
> > husband
> > > at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but
> I'll
> > > come over right now.
> >
> > FFS are you STILL tipsy?
> >
>
> >
> > Jesus, I can't wait until the 31st and all
> these
> > middle-schoolers have to go back to class.
>
> You fell for it twice your/you're I know Just
> wanted to see if this was the same Cunt:( DUMB
> BITCH

Huh? Because only one person following this thread can point out that you're (< see, I know what I'm doing) an idiot? How would that be fair?

Posted by: i dont get it ()
Date: August 26, 2015 04:37PM

um..... Wrote:
> Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of Cary's
> response? I meant to but was too busy making a
> 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in a
> pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants of my
> horrible marriage, and I didn't have time to read
> the whole thing.
>
> Thanks!

If your marriage is horrible, why salvage it?

Posted by: pops fucking around ()
Date: August 26, 2015 04:38PM

For high schooler Wrote:
> As a mom I think high schooler needs to tell his
> mom. Keeping family secrets is never good, and as
> shown with the Ashley Madison data dump the truth
> will eventually come out. If my son knew I would
> want him to tell me the truth about my husband,
> otherwise the son is enabling his father to
> continue cheating.

Hell no. Don't betray dad like that. What you do is bluff dad by telling him about your dilemma. Maybe exaggerate it a bit. Tell him that he has to tell her or you will (you don't have to really tell her). That's how a lot of people handle it with friends. And that's how family should handle it.

Date: August 26, 2015 04:53PM

i dont get it Wrote:
> um..... Wrote:
> -----
> read
> > the whole thing.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
>
> If your marriage is horrible, why salvage it?

Religious reasons, definitely religious reasons. It couldn't have anything to do with sarcasm, at all.

Posted by: oh...okay... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:01PM

um..... Wrote:
> i dont get it Wrote:
> -----
> > um..... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> Cary's
> a
> my
> > read
> > > the whole thing.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> >
> > If your marriage is horrible, why salvage it?
>
> Religious reasons, definitely religious reasons.
> It couldn't have anything to do with sarcasm, at
> all.

Thought maybe it was cause the due was rich.

Date: August 26, 2015 05:08PM

oh...okay... Wrote:
> um..... Wrote:
> -----
> > i dont get it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > um..... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > Cary's
> making
> > a
> > my
> to
> > > read
> > > > the whole thing.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > >
> > >
> > > If your marriage is horrible, why salvage it?
> >
> > Religious reasons, definitely religious reasons.
>
> > It couldn't have anything to do with sarcasm,
> at
> > all.
>
>
> Thought maybe it was cause the due was rich.

Psh. If he was rich I'd either be extorting him or divorcing him, and taking everything he's got. Duh. Or it could be that he's amazing in bed. Or it could be that he's rich AND amazing in bed, and I'll eventually divorce him, take everything he's got, and then continue to sleep with him on those rare occasions when I'm feeling lonely. Or it could be that I wasn't even making dinner for my husband last night, I was hanging out with a few wine coolers, my husband and some friends playing poker and laughing at all the communal drama. But THIS IS THE INTERNET, YOU NEVER KNOW.

Posted by: Um Bitch ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:19PM

Is it just me or is everyone else fucking sick of this "um" mule posting her bullshit on here 24/7 trying to convince herself that her shit bag hubby didn't cheat?? Bitch if you spent as much time taking care of your husbands needs instead of posting on here all day maybe he wouldn't have signed up for a CHEATING website. Please fuck off because you are never going to convince anyone that your hubby is a cheating shit bag. My guess is you are fat and I can already tell a stupid psycho. Maybe if you kept yourself up a lite more he wouldn't cheat on you. Just a thought..

Posted by: my thought is that ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:24PM

AM never set up one single affair. The folks using the site might a well jsut have been looking at porn.

Posted by: Lol. ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:26PM

Um Bitch Wrote:
> Is it just me or is everyone else fucking sick of
> this "um" mule posting her bullshit on here 24/7
> trying to convince herself that her shit bag hubby
> didn't cheat?? Bitch if you spent as much time
> taking care of your husbands needs instead of
> posting on here all day maybe he wouldn't have
> signed up for a CHEATING website. Please fuck off
> because you are never going to convince anyone
> that your hubby is a cheating shit bag. My guess
> is you are fat and I can already tell a stupid
> psycho. Maybe if you kept yourself up a lite more
> he wouldn't cheat on you. Just a thought..

It's just you.

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:29PM

Just a thought...

2 songs you youtube while scrolling through depending on your pov...

Cube - 174bpm love

Or

Borgore - flex (figure remix)

That is all.

Posted by: Doesn't Matter Shit Head ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:30PM

my thought is that Wrote:
> AM never set up one single affair. The folks using
> the site might a well jsut have been looking at
> porn.

It is not a porn site you moron, it is a cheating site plain and simple. Anyone saying they signed up for porn is full of shit and making excuses because they were looking to cheat. Even if they didn't cheat on AM it shows they were trying to and would if they could. You sound like "um" and need to pull your head out of your ass!

Date: August 26, 2015 05:37PM

Tough talk Wrote:

Dumb bitch

Posted by: um.. ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:40PM

Um Bitch Wrote:
> Is it just me or is everyone else fucking sick of
> this "um" mule posting her bullshit on here 24/7
> trying to convince herself that her shit bag hubby
> didn't cheat?? Bitch if you spent as much time
> taking care of your husbands needs instead of
> posting on here all day maybe he wouldn't have
> signed up for a CHEATING website. Please fuck off
> because you are never going to convince anyone
> that your hubby is a cheating shit bag. My guess
> is you are fat and I can already tell a stupid
> psycho. Maybe if you kept yourself up a lite more
> he wouldn't cheat on you. Just a thought..

That's not fair Wrote:
> um..... Wrote:
> -----
> read
> > the whole thing.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
>
> I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW husband
> at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but I'll
> come over right now.

Also, @Cary, this is a formal request to ADD this guy's REAL name (or at the very least his IP info) to "the list," for saying, on the internet, that as a supposedly married man he wants to have sex with a married woman. Not doing so would be completely hypocritical and would render the rest of the list meaningless. Thanks Cary!

Posted by: Ummmmm ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:44PM

Um got a job and lose weight. Um take care of hubby's needs so he stops cheating on you!

Date: August 26, 2015 05:48PM

Ummmmm Wrote:
> Um got a job and lose weight. Um take care of
> hubby's needs so he stops cheating on you!

Um's too busy laughing at you to read your nonsense. That is all.

Posted by: Sooo Stupid ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:49PM

um.. Wrote:
> Um Bitch Wrote:
> -----
> > Is it just me or is everyone else fucking sick
> of
> > this "um" mule posting her bullshit on here
> 24/7
> > trying to convince herself that her shit bag
> hubby
> > didn't cheat?? Bitch if you spent as much time
> > taking care of your husbands needs instead of
> > posting on here all day maybe he wouldn't have
> > signed up for a CHEATING website. Please fuck
> off
> > because you are never going to convince anyone
> > that your hubby is a cheating shit bag. My
> guess
> > is you are fat and I can already tell a stupid
> > psycho. Maybe if you kept yourself up a lite
> more
> > he wouldn't cheat on you. Just a thought..
>
>
>
> That's not fair Wrote:
> -----
> > um..... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> Cary's
> a
> my
> > read
> > > the whole thing.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> >
> >
> > I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW
> husband
> > at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but I'll
> > come over right now.
>
> Also, @Cary, this is a formal request to ADD this
> guy's REAL name (or at the very least his IP info)
> to "the list," for saying, on the internet, that
> as a supposedly married man he wants to have sex
> with a married woman. Not doing so would be
> completely hypocritical and would render the rest
> of the list meaningless. Thanks Cary!

Um please go away already. Cary can't add people to the list you fucking moron! Are you retarded?

Date: August 26, 2015 05:53PM

Sooo Stupid Wrote:
> um.. Wrote:
> -----
> > Um Bitch Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Is it just me or is everyone else fucking
> sick
> > of
> > > this "um" mule posting her bullshit on here
> > 24/7
> > > trying to convince herself that her shit bag
> > hubby
> > > didn't cheat?? Bitch if you spent as much
> time
> > > taking care of your husbands needs instead of
> > > posting on here all day maybe he wouldn't
> have
> > > signed up for a CHEATING website. Please
> fuck
> > off
> > > because you are never going to convince
> anyone
> > > that your hubby is a cheating shit bag. My
> > guess
> > > is you are fat and I can already tell a
> stupid
> > > psycho. Maybe if you kept yourself up a lite
> > more
> > > he wouldn't cheat on you. Just a thought..
> >
> >
> >
> > That's not fair Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > um..... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > Cary's
> making
> > a
> > my
> to
> > > read
> > > > the whole thing.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > >
> > >
> > > I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW
> > husband
> > > at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but
> I'll
> > > come over right now.
> >
> > Also, @Cary, this is a formal request to ADD
> this
> > guy's REAL name (or at the very least his IP
> info)
> > to "the list," for saying, on the internet,
> that
> > as a supposedly married man he wants to have
> sex
> > with a married woman. Not doing so would be
> > completely hypocritical and would render the
> rest
> > of the list meaningless. Thanks Cary!
>
> Um please go away already. Cary can't add people
> to the list you fucking moron! Are you retarded?

Scared? Don't worry.

Cary, you don't need to add it to the list. Just leave his info right here and we'll track down his wife for you to tell her ourselves. Kind of like what's been happening with everyone else on the list already. Thanks Cary!

Posted by: That' not fair ()
Date: August 26, 2015 05:55PM

Tough talk Wrote:

Mu...... You're a DUMB BITCH

Date: August 26, 2015 05:58PM

That' not fair Wrote:
> Tough talk Wrote:
> -----
> > Good night sleep tight you went on AM and don't
> > know where your wife is sleeping tonight. She
> is
> > in my bed giving me head. Eat some pills
> tomorrow
> > you will be dead. GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT.
>
>
> Mu...... You're a DUMB BITCH

So upset he can't type his own name or Um's name right. Does that mean I win?

:D

Posted by: Dumb Um ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:09PM

um.. Wrote:
> Sooo Stupid Wrote:
> -----
> > um.. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Um Bitch Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Is it just me or is everyone else fucking
> > sick
> > > of
> > > > this "um" mule posting her bullshit on here
> > > 24/7
> > > > trying to convince herself that her shit
> bag
> > > hubby
> > > > didn't cheat?? Bitch if you spent as much
> > time
> > > > taking care of your husbands needs instead
> of
> > > > posting on here all day maybe he wouldn't
> > have
> > > > signed up for a CHEATING website. Please
> > fuck
> > > off
> > > > because you are never going to convince
> > anyone
> > > > that your hubby is a cheating shit bag. My
> > > guess
> > > > is you are fat and I can already tell a
> > stupid
> > > > psycho. Maybe if you kept yourself up a
> lite
> > > more
> > > > he wouldn't cheat on you. Just a thought..
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > That's not fair Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > um..... Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of
> > > Cary's
> > > > > response? I meant to but was too busy
> > making
> > > a
> > > > > 3-course-meal for my cheating husband in
> a
> > > > > pathetic attempt to salvage the remnants
> of
> > > my
> > > > > horrible marriage, and I didn't have time
> > to
> > > > read
> > > > > the whole thing.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I want to fuck you so bad! Is you're JEW
> > > husband
> > > > at work? MAN UTD vs CLUB BRUGGE is on but
> > I'll
> > > > come over right now.
> > >
> > > Also, @Cary, this is a formal request to ADD
> > this
> > > guy's REAL name (or at the very least his IP
> > info)
> > > to "the list," for saying, on the internet,
> > that
> > > as a supposedly married man he wants to have
> > sex
> > > with a married woman. Not doing so would be
> > > completely hypocritical and would render the
> > rest
> > > of the list meaningless. Thanks Cary!
> >
> > Um please go away already. Cary can't add
> people
> > to the list you fucking moron! Are you
> retarded?
>
> Scared? Don't worry.
>
> Cary, you don't need to add it to the list. Just
> leave his info right here and we'll track down his
> wife for you to tell her ourselves. Kind of like
> what's been happening with everyone else on the
> list already. Thanks Cary!

And back in the real world...

Posted by: Um....... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:23PM

That' not fair Wrote:
> Tough talk Wrote:
> -----
> > Good night sleep tight you went on AM and don't
> > know where your wife is sleeping tonight. She
> is
> > in my bed giving me head. Eat some pills
> tomorrow
> > you will be dead. GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT.
>
>
> Mu...... You're a DUMB BITCH

Go MAN UTD Saiga-12 30 round drum

Posted by: I'm Not a Cheater ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:40PM

I remember when I created an Ashley Madison account. It was in 2011 and there was marital strife at home. It was a period of stress and constant fighting mixed with some jealousy. Looking back it was a normal down cycle in a relationship. At the time it seemed like the end of the world, but it wasn't. If you are married, you know what I'm talking about.

I created the account under the influence of a lot of different emotions. Anger, insecurity, curiosity, fear that my wife might be on it (crazy one), and out of the desire to explore a fantasy safely from behind a computer screen and in the privacy of my home.

It was at a time where every pop-up ad from a porn site pushed the site. It was in the news, and Howard Stern talked about it all the time - I believe he still does. As I guy I asked my self the question, "You mean there is a site out there that is the Facebook for horny wives where they post their fantasies and desire to get laid?"

I was curious to see that world, and temptation got the best of me. Apparently it got the best of 36 million people.

I never had an affair using Ashley Madison. If the idea of cheating or opening an account like this counts, then yes I did. I never uploaded a profile photo, or any private photos. I never IM'd with anyone. I never replied to a message. I created a profile, ticked a bunch of boxes, bought some credits, and explored the site. I quickly realized how lame the whole thing was and stopped. I was ashamed of my self for opening an account in the first place, for wasting money, and being so stupid for being tempted. I own that mistake and it is 100% on me.

I'm not alone. The overwhelming majority of accounts (something well above 90% according to one analysis I read) didn't have photos, message history, IM history, or were fake. One database guy ran a query that showed it at 98% when you add in the people that didn't spend in any money as well. That's less than a million of the 36 million accounts.

At the time, I realized my mistake, my stupidity, and was grateful that I didn't do something worse to jeopardize my marriage - like meeting someone and actually having sex or having an on-line relationship. I was also grateful that I got the opportunity to learn my mistake in private which made me a better husband and more grateful for what I do have in my loving relationship.

I disagree with Cary's opinion on whether to moderate this or not. From reading his commentary, it sounds like he is conflicted too. Whether I was on the list or not, I still believe people deserve more privacy than what they are getting here. I believe that accusing every person who ever opened an account as a cheater and publicly shaming them like this is wrong. Yes the data is out there and nothing will change that, but you don't have to support making it easy to destroy people's privacy.

The beauty of the Internet is that it lets you explore a virtual world in anonymity that you couldn't or wouldn't do physically. The person who posted the list here and the others who post the data just want to watch the world burn. I don't believe that is free speech, and I don't believe that should be protected. People deserve better than that.

I don't think this post will change Cary's mind – I hope it does. I also hope people don't sue him as I think this site does provide a public service. I know it won't change the hater's minds in this forum. Infidelity is a terrible thing, Ashley Madison probably didn't need to exist, and their anger in some cases is probably personally justified and based on terrible experiences.

I'm not sure why I wrote this post. I needed to get this off my chest I guess. I also hope it gives some peace to a lot of the people who were publicly shamed on this site. We are not bad people and we don't deserve to be shamed this way. I have a whole new appreciation and empathy for the celebrities whose private photos were hacked and released for the whole world to gawk at during the Fappening. Nobody deserves this type of invasion of privacy.

Posted by: Um........... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:50PM

I'm Not a Cheater Wrote:
> I remember when I created an Ashley Madison
> account. It was in 2011 and there was marital
> strife at home. It was a period of stress and
> constant fighting mixed with some jealousy.
> Looking back it was a normal down cycle in a
> relationship. At the time it seemed like the end
> of the world, but it wasn't. If you are married,
> you know what I'm talking about.
>
> I created the account under the influence of a lot
> of different emotions. Anger, insecurity,
> curiosity, fear that my wife might be on it (crazy
> one), and out of the desire to explore a fantasy
> safely from behind a computer screen and in the
> privacy of my home.
>
> It was at a time where every pop-up ad from a porn
> site pushed the site. It was in the news, and
> Howard Stern talked about it all the time - I
> believe he still does. As I guy I asked my self
> the question, "You mean there is a site out there
> that is the Facebook for horny wives where they
> post their fantasies and desire to get laid?"
>
> I was curious to see that world, and temptation
> got the best of me. Apparently it got the best of
> 36 million people.
>
> I never had an affair using Ashley Madison. If the
> idea of cheating or opening an account like this
> counts, then yes I did. I never uploaded a profile
> photo, or any private photos. I never IM'd with
> anyone. I never replied to a message. I created a
> profile, ticked a bunch of boxes, bought some
> credits, and explored the site. I quickly realized
> how lame the whole thing was and stopped. I was
> ashamed of my self for opening an account in the
> first place, for wasting money, and being so
> stupid for being tempted. I own that mistake and
> it is 100% on me.
>
> I'm not alone. The overwhelming majority of
> accounts (something well above 90% according to
> one analysis I read) didn't have photos, message
> history, IM history, or were fake. One database
> guy ran a query that showed it at 98% when you add
> in the people that didn't spend in any money as
> well. That's less than a million of the 36 million
> accounts.
>
> At the time, I realized my mistake, my stupidity,
> and was grateful that I didn't do something worse
> to jeopardize my marriage - like meeting someone
> and actually having sex or having an on-line
> relationship. I was also grateful that I got the
> opportunity to learn my mistake in private which
> made me a better husband and more grateful for
> what I do have in my loving relationship.
>
> I disagree with Cary's opinion on whether to
> moderate this or not. From reading his commentary,
> it sounds like he is conflicted too. Whether I was
> on the list or not, I still believe people deserve
> more privacy than what they are getting here. I
> believe that accusing every person who ever opened
> an account as a cheater and publicly shaming them
> like this is wrong. Yes the data is out there and
> nothing will change that, but you don't have to
> support making it easy to destroy people's
> privacy.
>
> The beauty of the Internet is that it lets you
> explore a virtual world in anonymity that you
> couldn't or wouldn't do physically. The person who
> posted the list here and the others who post the
> data just want to watch the world burn. I don't
> believe that is free speech, and I don't believe
> that should be protected. People deserve better
> than that.
>
> I don't think this post will change Cary's mind
> – I hope it does. I also hope people don't sue
> him as I think this site does provide a public
> service. I know it won't change the hater's minds
> in this forum. Infidelity is a terrible thing,
> Ashley Madison probably didn't need to exist, and
> their anger in some cases is probably personally
> justified and based on terrible experiences.
>
> I'm not sure why I wrote this post. I needed to
> get this off my chest I guess. I also hope it
> gives some peace to a lot of the people who were
> publicly shamed on this site. We are not bad
> people and we don't deserve to be shamed this
> way. I have a whole new appreciation and empathy
> for the celebrities whose private photos were
> hacked and released for the whole world to gawk at
> during the Fappening. Nobody deserves this type of
> invasion of privacy.

Good night sleep tight you went on Am and don't know where your wife is sleeping tonight she is in my bed giving me head eat some pills tomorrow you will be dead

Date: August 26, 2015 06:58PM

Um........... Wrote:
> I'm Not a Cheater Wrote:
> -----
> wall of text removed for everyone's sanity (although thanks for sharing it, I personally understand it and hope it helps you to have written it and others to read it!)
>
> Good night sleep tight you went on Am and don't
> know where your wife is sleeping tonight she is in
> my bed giving me head eat some pills tomorrow you
> will be dead

Someone slap him, I think he's stuck.

Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 11 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.