HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AIC KIA OF MANASSAS CROOKS
Posted by: gary454 ()
Date: April 16, 2012 10:09PM

Just wondering if anyone has heard of these jackasses. I went there with my niece the other day to help her purchase a car since it was her first. She was contacted and told she was approved for an auto loan. As soon as we pulled up on the lot we saw salespeople who looked liked thugs standing in front of the entrance smoking cigarettes and cursing? (no one asked us if we needed help). Once we were in the building a short haired blonde guy asked us if we needed assistance. Once we told him we were here to purchase a car he grabbed a salesperson and then an electronic tablet. He wanted my niece to put all her info on this tablet even though she had already been approved? The individual we were supposed to meet had called in sick, so the salesperson told us. So after she had filled out this tablet we began to walk around the lot to look at their vehicles. The cars were downright nasty. They had probably 15 used cars and only a handful of Kias. The used cars were dirty, had body damage, some were not inspected but were ready for sale? Anyway after an hour later she was told she needed money down for the loan when she was told over the phone that she needed no money down and she had already been approved? As I walked the lot earlier I had noticed a room full of females in the back of the building, sort of like a call center, I overheard one of the females talking to an individual on the phone telling them they were approved with no money down and that the loan officer would be waiting for them at the dealership. Sounded a little to familiar and obviously this is was a scam. I had also noticed someone Else's credit report and personal information left unattended in the waiting area. I decided to do some research and look up the business and was shocked to see that 99% of the reviews were horrible. Everything from lying to stealing and everything in-between. Google the business name to see the reviews. I found out the owners name is Nomie Bates and that there is another lot down the street that is owned by the same individual but run by his brother Corey Bates which is named Auto Connection. So I did some research on these two guys to find out that Corey Bates has a felony charge on his record for god knows what. Needless to say we left almost immediately and I plan on doing whatever it takes to inform other individuals in the market to stay away from this place. They are nothing but crooks selling damaged and uninspected vehicles. Buyers beware!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AIC KIA OF MANASSAS CROOKS
Posted by: bon iver ()
Date: April 16, 2012 11:39PM

Thanks!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 16, 2012 11:48PM

Paragraphs!

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Jess1 ()
Date: April 17, 2012 08:51AM

"She was contacted and told she was approved for an auto loan."

Let me guess - got a flyer in the mail that said "Congrats, You're Approved" on the front & had the appropriate fine print on the back? Got a robo call "You're Approved Today"?
News flash - it's called "advertising" - designed to get people in the door.

It's an especially beloved ad form for low end auto dealers...

Posted by: gary454 ()
Date: April 17, 2012 04:28PM

Sorry Jess1. She was contacted by a female who works in the back of the dealership posing as a loan officer. She did not receive anything in the mail. She had gone on a website to help her obtain an auto loan and somehow these individuals ended up with her information. It was not a typical mailer from a Dealership.Just wanted to make that clear.

Posted by: Sam25 ()
Date: April 19, 2012 08:37PM

You just saved me a lot of time I was right the be weary thanks so much gary454

Posted by: larry fitton ()
Date: June 12, 2012 03:56PM

My dad got hit with the same scam we are in the process of bring a lawsuit against them in Manassas va
Please let me know what happened and we can help each other to put them out of bussiness

Posted by: R_in_FFX ()
Date: June 12, 2012 04:19PM

Save money, buy a used car with cash. Youll be amazed at how many scams, gotchas and shady maneuvers you avoid when you dont have to deal with the finance dept.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 12, 2012 05:02PM

@R in FFX: +1

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 06:26PM

What is this shit on dealer day, did I miss the memo?

Posted by: KristaD ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:01PM

Ok. I understand the first part about the pre approved loan crap. Can you give more details about the damaged and uninspected vehicle part?

Posted by: Judge Vandelay ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:48PM

Tl;dr

Posted by: take keeeeeeer ()
Date: July 03, 2012 09:30PM

lol corey bates is a big fucking snitch. little nomie likes to touch guys cocks. they know whats up. hey nomie thanks for the credit card bitch

Posted by: Mildred ()
Date: October 24, 2012 06:44PM

I dont understand why all of the losers with BAD credit who shouldnt be able to finance a Snickers bar are complaining. My credit was awful but they helped me out. I understood my situation and they put me in a car with a CLEAN CARFAX. So I took care of my situation and am on my way to restoring my credit. I guess the rest of these LOSERS wanted a 7 Series BMW for $99/month. Get a life people. Credit criminals like you deserve what you get but dont throw stones when they really DO HELP PEOPLE!!!

Posted by: Mildred is SHILL ()
Date: October 24, 2012 09:21PM

Unless you can divulge the price you paid and credit costs involved I call BULLSHIT! So what if you can buy a car, if you are paying an outrageous price including the financing who gives a flying FUCK, even if as you claim your credit will be improved!!!

Posted by: GOTONOKIE ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:33PM

Stopped reading when it opened, but I take I shouldn't buy KIA's from Manassas. Ill add that to the list of why I dont go there.

Posted by: daaaaaa ()
Date: October 25, 2012 09:38PM

AIC doesn't own Kia of Manassas anymore. Browns bought it.

Posted by: angel ()
Date: October 25, 2012 10:37PM

AIC KIA is now auto connection of manassas. All the approval calls are made in the trailer behind that little. House. Same scam same bullshit same idiot salespeople. Anyone wanna take bets as to how long they will last. Any person who knows the bates knows the scam. Geunuine rip off artists.

Posted by: Jjjjj ()
Date: October 25, 2012 10:50PM

It is no longer AIC Browns a reputable dealership took over in May

Posted by: DDDD ()
Date: October 27, 2012 03:11PM

Browns bought the Kia Store in Manassas, they have been around for years and are decent to work with unlike the low life buy here pay here lots.

Posted by: Wondering? ()
Date: October 27, 2012 05:33PM

So what type of a loser buys/drives a Kia?

Posted by: Car Dude ()
Date: October 27, 2012 07:27PM

1) Whenever possible...PAY CASH for your vehicle. Now obviously, if you're running around in a 2-seater roadster and you just impregnated some brown savage with triplets then, maybe you don't have a few more months to save to buy that minivan which you'll need sooner than later.

2) If you must finance a vehicle...do not EVER fucking finance your vehicle (new or used) through the dealership! Before you ever step foot in a car dealership or make any contact with a car salesman, speak with at LEAST three banks. Make note of the interest rates you qualify for and take that with you to the dealership. Car dealers are not in business to make money selling cars. They are in business to make money off of the loans they can sell. They hate cash customers and they hate customers who don't finance from the dealership.

3) Do not EVER fucking negotiate a new or used car purchase from the perspective of, "Well, I'd like to keep my payments at {insert number here} dollars per month..." Don't get me wrong, dealerships will be happy to put you in a Porsche or any other car you want really, for say $200/month...as long as you don't mind taking 10 years to pay off that loan which means they make more on your loan in interest then they do on the sale of the car.

4) Put down every last, goddamn, motherfucking red cent you have as a down payment. The less you finance, the less interest you pay and the quicker you can pay off your loan.

5) If you have a trade-in, take it to CarMax first to get a quote on what they would buy it for. Make note of this information so that you try and negotiate a higher price from the dealer you are buying your car from. Nothing will put as much money in your pocket as selling your trade in yourself, but some people like the convenience of "getting rid" of their trade in at the same time they buy their next car. Summary...trade-in at the dealer equals less work and less cash for you. Trade-in that you sell yourself equals more work and more cash for you.

6) If you do trade-in your used car at the dealer as part of your next vehicle's purchase, bear in mind these are two separate transactions. Negotiate the price of your trade-in and THEN negotiate the price of your next car. Some dealers will try and entice you with a line of "$500 extra for your trade-in"...well folks, they ain't giving money away. Chances are they will squeeze you $500 going back the other way on the price of your new/used vehicle.

7) Regardless of whether you buy a new or used vehicle...get every goddamn little quibbling detail IN FUCKING WRITING ON THE SALES CONTRACT! If the dealer says they can't or won't...leave. They are 20 other dealerships in this area who would be delighted to honor your request. For instance...I don't like ANYthing on my vehicles advertising the dealership. I don't want sticker of any kind and I don't want a license plate bracket. If you don't put it writing, the default action is for the prep guy in the service department to put those items on. If it was a verbal agreement with the salesperson, you have no recourse. If it's in writing, and it's been signed, they have to fix the situation.

8) Unless you are buying a unique one of a kind vehicle (i.e. a Mustang Boss Laguna Seca edition, a Mini Cooper KISS edition, a GMC pickup Southern Comfort edition...) cars are commodities. That Honda Accord you're looking at? There's 50 just like it between Arlington and Dulles Airport. BE PREPARED TO WALK AWAY FROM ANY SALESMAN AT ANYTIME! Yes, it's a pain in the ass...yes, it takes more time...yes, you have to drive all over. The object is to buy as much car with the options you want for the least amount of money. Do not be afraid to work one dealership against the other. They'd lie to you to sell you a car so, don't be afraid to lie to them to buy one either. "Oh, you'll sell me this car for $20,000? Well, I saw the same one down the street for $18,000. Is that your final offer?" Whatever number you have in mind to pay for the car you are looking at...you can't LEAD with that number and expect to pay that price. If you want to pay $13,000...then you lowball with $12,000. The salesperson will come back and say, "$12,000?!?!? Jesus! You're out of your mind! How about $14,000?" Then you give an equally outraged expression and say, "$14 grand, motherfucker?!? You outcho' damn mind, niggah! I'll give you $13,000." Use the internet and bounce price quotes back and forth from multiple dealerships. You can negotiate the price of any car for sale right from the comfort of your Mom's basement with your pants around your ankles if you like, too.

9) Do not fucking trust ANYONE working at the dealership! NONE of them! They are not your family...they are not your friend. They are the people attempting to get every last dollar out of you that they can!

10) Do not under ANY fucking circumstances purchase the accidental death or dismemberment insurance whether it's from the dealership or your bank or financial institution. This is an insurance policy that pays off the remaining amount of your loan in the event you die or lose a limb. You will be dead or missing your arm or leg, what do you need a car for? Now they will try a spin some sob story about some poor bastard in their service department who finally bought the car of his dreams last year and was killed walking the dog. But, since he bought the accidental death or dismemberment policy, the car was paid off and his family got to keep it. You know what? Your family doesn't need your car, they all have cars. Look that slimy piece of shit in the eye and say, "I will be dead or horribly fucked up. Please...come and take my car. I won't need it."

Posted by: joe schmo ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:13PM

Which is why I go to Carmax. You get a better selection of used cars of all types. Carmax values it reputation which is something the shady car dealers dont. Carmax has more to lose if they try to pull those crappy bait and switch come ons. No I am not a shill for carmax, I dont work there, just that I have bought two cars from them and they gave me a good trade in price on my car.

They did sell me an extended warranty the first time which in hindsight isnt really needed but I bought it without thinking, they did not try to push it on me. It was offered and I got it.

Posted by: Joe Blow ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:21PM

@JoeSchmo: Dontcha' just love those extended warranties? Especially on the Asian cars, right? The salesmen spend ALL this motherfuckin' time talkin' about how fucking reliable these Asian cars are and then..."So, let me tell you about our extended warranty..."

Me: "Wait...I thought you just said how well-built and reliable this car is..."

Salesman: {crickets...EVERY fucking time...crickets}

Now, if you're buying a European vehicle, I would look into the model's past maintenance history costs and what kinds of non-wear and tear things go wrong and make an educated decision as to whether to buy the warranty or not.

If you're buying an American vehicle...ALWAYS buy the extended warranty. Always. At least for the length of the loan. And either finish paying the car off or turn 100,000 miles and then get rid of it immediately. Don't even think about trying to get 200,000 miles out of an American vehicle. It can be done...if you don't value money.

Posted by: joe schmo ()
Date: October 27, 2012 08:26PM

It was stupid on my part, they didnt really pimp the extended warranty thing I got it without thinking, When it came to financing the guy told me I would be better off going to my credit union and get a better rate because the Carmax loan would be through a commercial bank which was usually a point or two higher. Due to the cost of a used car and carrying it for say four years a point or two doesnt make much difference but I did appreciate the guy steering me that way

Posted by: Easy Ridin' ()
Date: October 27, 2012 09:11PM

I'm riding a GM SUV with 200K mi right now. No major problems either. I got my money's worth out of it and my career has improved, so now I'm waiting for a German-made replacement. Why spend $50-55K on a GM/Chevy piece o' shit when for $70K I can get a Benz? GM's quality has gone way down.

Posted by: Joe Blow ()
Date: October 27, 2012 09:55PM

Easy Ridin' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm riding a GM SUV with 200K mi right now. No
> major problems either.

Congratulations...you got the one. ;)

Posted by: shawn fitton ()
Date: November 08, 2012 10:36PM

hello car people dont be scammed aic kia of manassas is auto connection at 7400 centreville rd manasass va i went there today and CHRIS WAHLBERJ AND ANDY AND COREY BATES WAS ALL THERE AND A COUPLE NEW FACES THEY ARE ALL UP TO THERE SAME TRICKS I WILL BE FILING A LAW SUIT IN MANASSASS COURTS IN PRINCE WILLIAM VA I HAVE AUDIO RECORDING OF CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THAT WARANTY THEY SELL SO I WILL GET MY 2500 BACK COREY BATES NOMIE BATES AND CHRIS WAHLBERJ WILL ALL BE IN COURT AND I FOUND A LAWYER THAT THEY USE AND I HOPE HE COMES WITH A NICE CHECK BOOK ITS GOING TO COST HIM MY DAD IS A DISABLED VET IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND THEY SCREWED HIM BAD WELL IF YOU GOT HIT WITH THIS WARANTY CANCEL IT. IF YOU EMAIL ME I WILL SEND YOU THE CANCELATION FORM GIVE THEM 4 WEEKS IF YOU DONT GET IT BACK SUE THEM YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY IF YOU CALL THEM TAPE ALL CONVERSATIONS ITS LEGAL IN VA YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL THEM EMAIL ME FOR INFO MY DAD IS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR IN VA WE WILL HELP YOU SHAWNFITTON2011@GMAIL.COM

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 09, 2012 08:27AM

Caps dude, caps.

Posted by: CC RIDER ()
Date: November 09, 2012 10:12AM

Ask for Angel Perkins when you go there. I heard shes got great type of weed. Heard she sucks a good dick and hook a steak up.

Posted by: FOR-REAL ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:14AM

Car Dude----you must really be bored or jobless to take that much time to post on this forum all the shit you posted. You act like you know a lot, but I believe you probably dont know shit. You should really watch your language on this type of forum, as you might get your a-- kicked or fuc--- up. Better luck
next time.

Posted by: FOR-REAL ()
Date: February 25, 2013 11:17AM

CCRIDER: You ought to be ashamed of yourself talking about that lady like that. Unless you know her personally or have bought some of that supposedly good weed from her, how else would you know. Did she suck your di--??? I would be careful if I were you, slander will get you no where.

Posted by: ED ()
Date: May 22, 2013 10:13AM

This company may be out of business, but AUTOCONNECTION is still in business running the same scam. They called me out of the blue. And...when you are contacted by them, they say that they are CAPITAL LENDING GROUP. If you go to the website for Capital Lending Group Manassas, VA and Auto Connection, Manassass, VA, they have the Better Business Bureau (BBB)logo on their web pages. However, they have no accreditation from BBB. In fact, they have received five complaints in the last 12 months. They were rude on the phone, no professionalism, sounded shady and I began to search. Thank God for this website and check out this recent post: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/auto-connection/manassas-virginia-20111/auto-connection-auto-connection-of-manassas-va-auto-connection-auto-connection-and-cap-1044127

How sad.

Posted by: Mr. Montero ()
Date: July 19, 2013 11:46AM

I just got a call from CAPITAL LENDING GROUP (Mike) I started asking question of how they got my info and could not give me a good answer and rushed the conversation to get me an appt with a loan officer...apparently I qualified and they apr's go from 0 to 9%....Got a call from Tina Richards being nice saying that I have an appt with her but after doing my research I turned the offer down and she hung up. Thanks guys for this web site. They #'s are 877-400-0252 Capital Lending Credit and the Loan Officer Tina Richards #'s 240-329-1142

Posted by: big jim2 ()
Date: July 19, 2013 01:56PM

What kind of a loser has to borrow money for a car?

Posted by: big jim3 ()
Date: July 19, 2013 04:59PM

I motherfucker named big jim 2. That's who. You fuckin drek

Posted by: botswana ()
Date: July 19, 2013 05:01PM

Aic is now auto connection in manassas. Same shit cars same shit people. Run by a
Dick sucker bates

Posted by: Ron Neal ()
Date: August 31, 2013 05:22AM

U son of a bitch. U dare look down ur nose at ur history. U urself was a credit risk and now somehow u call us losers, fool ur the one lost.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:20PM

if your neice is a minor your in luck.

minors do not have to pay car loans and do not have to owe anything, unless they wish to.

Date: August 31, 2013 12:22PM

what becaues your approved means you get a car without information ?

please. how would they arrest you if you gave them false information if you never gave them any information ?

Date: August 31, 2013 12:24PM

by the way if your a competitor to KIA you can be fined stiffly if that is a conconcted report

Date: August 31, 2013 12:24PM

buy union. buy usa.

buy a FORD or CHEVY

Posted by: just off the bus ()
Date: August 31, 2013 12:33PM

OP, Seriously, is this your first visit to a car dealership?!

Posted by: There a bunch of lossers ()
Date: February 15, 2014 12:23AM

They are like Falls Church motors, same BS someone that has bad c,.cc. or low pay what they pay for the car is the down payment. then what the asking price is the proffit.

Posted by: Compared to what? ()
Date: February 15, 2014 01:36AM

So a car dealer makes a couple hundred bucks off you.
So what?
It's still better than having to go to Detroit or Japan to get your car.
It's called a distribution network.
You want cheap milk? Go to a farm and milk a damn cow.
You'll save over 2 bucks a gallon.
And, YES, the margin of markup on milk is more than automobiles.
Same thing with jewelry, clothes, ipads, and bottled water.
Look it up silly.
Autos have LOW margins.

But more to the point, Car Dude and OP, all dealers are making less money than Lockheed, have lower margins that Raytheon, and are more transparent than Northrup Grumman. You want to beef about rip-offs, just look at your beltway bandit contractors raping the taxpayer for millions !! Dumb sheep.

Posted by: chulo2347 ()
Date: February 15, 2014 09:34PM

AIC is now auto connection

Posted by: kala scarpinksi ()
Date: February 15, 2014 09:41PM

Compared to what? Wrote:
> So a car dealer makes a couple hundred bucks off
> you.
> So what?
> It's still better than having to go to Detroit or
> Japan to get your car.
> It's called a distribution network.
> You want cheap milk? Go to a farm and milk a damn
> cow.
> You'll save over 2 bucks a gallon.
> And, YES, the margin of markup on milk is more
> than automobiles.
> Same thing with jewelry, clothes, ipads, and
> bottled water.
> Look it up silly.
> Autos have LOW margins.
>
> But more to the point, Car Dude and OP, all
> dealers are making less money than Lockheed, have
> lower margins that Raytheon, and are more
> transparent than Northrup Grumman. You want to
> beef about rip-offs, just look at your beltway
> bandit contractors raping the taxpayer for
> millions !! Dumb sheep.

Svennestle you are using capital letters now?! Congrats!

A couple hundred bucks off you. - More like a few thousand dollars

Compared to what? - Take a look at Tesla they are doing just fine without any stealerships.

Posted by: Ivana ()
Date: April 25, 2014 10:48PM

Fuck tesla

Posted by: good car ()
Date: April 30, 2014 09:25PM

I got my used Grand Cherokee from Kia Manassas a few years ago. It was in great condition and still running well! Only had to do general maintenance!

Posted by: Dr. Neyland ()
Date: May 01, 2014 03:37PM

You my friend got shitted on

Posted by: TnnkV ()
Date: May 01, 2014 05:08PM

Buyers beware!!!!!!

--------------------------
totally incorrect. don't try selling that anywhere around me.

these sales are over $500 and all such are stricly by commercial law

sell a horse with a bad eye without admiting in the U.S.A. you are legally liable for theft in sale

--------------------------
U.S.A. (and int'l comm. law) has always been "good faith sale"

you must be honest in whatever you say throughout the sale and have no part of the service (ie, as you suggested, false 50 pt inspection work shown) which is theft or crime in the sale

the only exception is for "as-is" sales

predatory lending (they know they'll get the car back, and infact sometimes stalk you to insure they get the car back) is an issue but not well enforceable especially in fx. co. where the court itself skips court if they are challenged to do law.

-------------------------
buyer beware means for sales under $500 you are responsible (this was before small claims courts)

also buyer beware means if you have the chance to inspect an item and see its' broken and buy it: it's your fault

however if the item has a hidden flaw the seller is still responsible

now onto autos. you should have to pay to have the car looked at. because if you ask them to put on paper the condition they will laugh at you and because fx co will only help them steal from you.

-------------------------
BEWARE of fx. co. they have ugly ties with dealers

they tell you "you have to complain to the agricultural dept." if you have a contract of sale problem over $500

fx. co. courts are total liars protecting their friends. sue them immediately and use the courts. do not waste any time on the clock witht he ag. dept

the ag. dept. is strictly for farming. really. and they know that. they are liars and cheats

Posted by: Kellykellykellytwo ()
Date: June 19, 2015 03:09PM

Thank you for taking the time to educate me. I am not familiar with purchasing vehicles. My father didn't really explain it. They should give classes for this,for high school kids. This is real world stuff, parents are working two jobs. Most do it to keep their unrealistic standards of living. Its like people live in some kind of fantasy world that they have old money. You are not rich, put your wine glasses away stop having "THE BACHELOR PARTIES" AND "OSCAR PARTIES" and get real. Everything rich people buy goes up in value, your stuff ends up in the landfill. Its what I use to love about California, people were real. The snobs invaded there also, now you have to know how to protect yourself, and be a lawyer, and work a 9 to 5 job.

Posted by: nightrider ()
Date: June 19, 2015 04:06PM

Better question would be, why the hell are you looking at a Kia?!?!?

Posted by: funny0ne ()
Date: June 19, 2015 04:08PM

Kellykellykellytwo Wrote:
> Its what I use to love about California, people were real.

Ummmm...... Yeah in a fake cosmetic sort of way.....

Posted by: eYLL6 ()
Date: June 19, 2015 08:48PM

Anyway after an hour later she was told she needed money down for the loan when she was told over the phone that she needed no money down and she had already been approved?

---------------------
bait and switch is illegal

you can sue them for your time lost - up to $150 / hr.

Posted by: MEFdM ()
Date: June 19, 2015 08:50PM

there are rules against high pressure sales which led to a fact:

you can get out of the loan w/in 30 days

1) write them a letter delivered signed in 30 days you were pressured and will reverse the sale. they have 30 days to respond

2) if they refuse , you go to your bank with a lein against you and they will automatically cancel it

3) if the bank is run by them and refuses - set the cars in their lot on fire

Posted by: Dick Trickle ()
Date: January 14, 2017 11:15AM

I love how these arm chair Attorneys like to type away on here. If your credit is shit and you don't even PAY attention, then you get a high interest rate. How about you quit moaning and start PAYING your bills!! Maggots!!

Posted by: OP is retarded ()
Date: January 14, 2017 11:33AM

>expecting car dealerships to be honest

Posted by: Dr. Memory ()
Date: January 14, 2017 02:04PM

Join a well-established credit union. No bank is going to give you a better interest rate on a car loan. Never, under any circumstances, finance your vehicle via the dealer. Get pre-approval on your credit union loan to speed things up.

Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: September 08, 2022 07:58AM

I have seen just similar kia motors reviews on another source, what a coincidence. I personally wanted to purchase new Kia Ceed, but I will have a consultation with their official representative first.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:45AM

DanielLee5 Wrote:
> I have seen just similar href="https://kia-motors.pissedconsumer.com/review
> .html">kia motors reviews
on another source,
> what a coincidence. I personally wanted to
> purchase new Kia Ceed, but I will have a
> consultation with their official representative
> first.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Heroïn online kopenv heroin online, bestellen heroin günstig
Posted by: heroin kaufen ()
Date: October 20, 2022 03:51AM

Methamphetamin online kaufen| crystalmeth zum verkauf online

Methamphetamin ist ein starkes, stark süchtig machendes und beeinflussendes Nervensystem des Zentralkörpers. Meth, Blau, Eis und Kristall, unter vielen anderen Worten, liegt in Form eines weißen kristallinen Pulvers vor, das sich leicht in Wasser oder in Alkohol auflöst, das geruchlos und bitter schmeckt. Methamphetamin wurde ursprünglich zu Beginn des 20. Methamphetamin bewirkt wie Amphetamin eine gesteigerte Aktivität und

https://heroinekaufen.de/product/heroin-online-kaufen/

https://heroinekaufen.de/product/heroin-online-kaufen/

Sprache, verminderten Appetit oder ein angenehmes Gefühl von Euphorie oder Wohlbefinden. Dennoch unterscheidet sich Methamphetamin von Amphetamin dadurch, dass es bei gleichen Mengen der Substanz durch das Gehirn zu einem stärkeren Stimulans wird. Auch das Zentralnervensystem wird dadurch dauerhafter und schädlicher. Solche Eigenschaften machen das Medikament zu einem leicht verfügbaren Missbrauchsmedikament. Sie

können Methamphetamin online kaufen und Methamphetamin online kaufen.
Die USA identifizierten Methamphetamin. Drug Enforcement Administration als Stimulans für Schedule II, die legal nur ein nicht nachfüllbares Rezept anbietet. Medizinisch ist eine solche Verwendung jedoch eingeschränkt
und selten verwendet, da die verwendete Dosierung viel geringer ist als die, die normalerweise zur Behandlung der Hyperaktivitätsstörung (ADHS) und als kurzfristiger Teil von Behandlungen zur Gewichtsabnahme verwendet wird.
Heroïne online kopen | heroin online bestellen| heroin günstig kaufen | heroin kaufen | heroin online kaufen
Heroïne online kopen
Heroïne is een dikke, kleverige klodder of wit of bruin poeder. Het is een opiaatmedicijn gemaakt van morfine, een natuurlijk ingrediënt in de zaadpod van de Aziatische cacaoplant. Het water kan worden gecombineerd en een naald worden ingebracht. Het snurken van heroïne in de neus kan ook worden gerookt. Beide methoden zijn heel gemakkelijk om heroïne aan de te leveren.

Het is zeer verslavend. U kunt heroïne online kopen en heroïne online te koop krijgen. De belangrijkste veiligheidsproblemen van heroïne zijn onder meer defecten, hartaanvallen en overlijden door een overdosis. Veel mensen die het middel injecteren, kunnen ook besmet raken met hiv/aids en hepatitis. Heroïne kan routinematig tolerant worden gebruikt. Dit betekent dat patiënten steeds meer medicijnen nodig hebben om hetzelfde te doen. Het lichaam vertrouwt in de loop van de tijd op heroïne in hogere doses. Je hebt ontwenningsverschijnselen als heroïne verslaafde gebruikers stopt. Deze omvatten rusteloosheid, bot- en spierpijn, diarree, braken en koude ganzenslagen.

Heroïne online kopen
heroin online bestellen
heroin günstig kaufen
heroin kaufen
heroin online kaufen

Amfetamine online

Amfetamine kopen

Cialis 20mg zum Verkauf online

Vimax online kaufen

Kokainpreise online

Heroïne online kopen

Heroïne online kopen

https://heroinekaufen.de/product/heroine-online-kopen/

https://heroinekaufen.de/product/heroine-online-kopen/

Gebruik
Een zeer giftige drug gewonnen met morfine, die van nature afkomstig is uit zaaddozen van bepaalde soorten katoenplanten, de heroïne is illegaal. Het wordt gewoonlijk verkocht als een wit of bruinachtig poeder dat „afgebroken“ is. met een bepaalde hoeveelheid suiker, zetmeel, melk of kinine. Pure heroïne is een witte substantie met een metaalachtige smaak, die voornamelijk afkomstig is uit Zuid-Amerika en in mindere mate uit Zuidoost-Azië, dat de Amerikaanse markten ten oosten van de rivier de Mississipi domineert.3 Snurken of roken van extreem zuivere heroïne kan aantrekkelijker zijn voor potentiële gebruikers omdat het stigmatisering van drugsinjecties vermindert. Heldinnen gemaakt in voornamelijk Mexicaanse steden en verkocht in Amerikaanse gebieden ten westen van de Mississippi rivier zijn plakkerig als dakteer of steenkool3 De donkere kleur gecombineerd me t zwarte teer heroïne is
het resultaat van ruwe verwerkingstechnieken die onzuiverheden achterlaten. Onreine heroïne wordt gewoonlijk opgelost, verdund en in of onder de huid, aderen of spieren geïnjecteerd.
Es gibt viele Menschen, die Heroin online kaufen möchten. Sie müssen jedoch einen seriösen Händler finden, der ihnen dieses Medikament zur Verfügung stellt.
Es gibt einige Gründe, warum Menschen Heroin online kaufen möchten. Einige der beliebtesten Gründe sind: Ihr Zuhause nicht verlassen zu wollen, eine Krankheit zu haben oder eine genesende Süchtige zu sein. Es gibt Hinweise darauf, dass die Zahl der Menschen, die online nach Heroin suchen, zunimmt, weil es einfacher und diskreter ist, als im wirklichen Leben nach dieser Droge zu suchen. Denken Sie daran, dass Sie beim Online- von Heroin viele Informationen über den Verkäufer benötigen, bevor Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben.
EMAIL........skunkcraft@protonmail.com
WICKR ID.....alphaplug007

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.