HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 15 of 16
Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For!
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: September 03, 2015 05:38PM

I was talking to a Backpage chick and she said she met up with some of you guys. So not so many innocents after all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For!
Posted by: OT ()
Date: September 03, 2015 05:56PM

It's interesting how many options Gary has to identify the posters on this forum. Check by yourselves:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/nigardly/nigardly-abuse-50-198-130-193-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net.htm

Date: September 03, 2015 06:04PM

Who is Gary? And do me next!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2015 06:13PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: Hahahahax2 ()
Date: September 03, 2015 09:23PM

To all the people who swore that Cary would not take the list down. What a bunch of nincompoops. You trolls are nothing but ignorant kids. Get a life losers. HA!

Posted by: Nice Tits ()
Date: September 03, 2015 09:43PM

I bet Melissa Adams has nice tits and ass

Posted by: vEdFm ()
Date: September 04, 2015 12:37AM

Hahahahax2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To all the people who swore that Cary would not
> take the list down. What a bunch of nincompoops.
> You trolls are nothing but ignorant kids. Get a
> life losers. HA!

there are about 27 links to the list all over this site

sooooo not so much

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: September 04, 2015 12:43AM

vEdFm Wrote:
> Hahahahax2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > To all the people who swore that Cary would not
> > take the list down. What a bunch of
> nincompoops.
> > You trolls are nothing but ignorant kids. Get a
> > life losers. HA!
>
>
> there are about 27 links to the list all over this
> site
>
> sooooo not so much

Where? And what, exactly, are they linking to? The list in this thread? Because if they link to this thread, and that's what you're referring to, I'm not understanding how the list is being accessed. Am I missing something?

If you're talking about other sites, then meh. This is the only one I've ver seen with a list of names and addresses, with the exception of the "sucks" website which is no longer up and running.

I would just go "look on the site" - but #1 I'm lazy, and #2 some of you people genuinely scare me, and I'm sure there are things here I'd rather not see.

Posted by: peyUY ()
Date: September 04, 2015 12:50AM

there are lists of names, addresses, emails etc...all over the web

and, the .pdf is accessible here AND the list will be up again here as soon as cary deems it ok

Date: September 04, 2015 07:34AM

peyUY Wrote:
> there are lists of names, addresses, emails
> etc...all over the web
>
> and, the .pdf is accessible here AND the list will
> be up again here as soon as cary deems it ok

Yes, but see, I don't have those links. I had a link, given to me by a friend, for *this list.* Which isn't here anymore, [at this exact spot], for the time being.

I represent a large portion of the public who simply doesn't care enough to go looking for info if it requires work. Give me a link, and then we'll talk. Saying "there are links" does absolutely nothing.

The point is, the list was *here* and people knew they could come *here* to peruse at their leasure through listings of their neighbors. Now, they can't. Now, they have to work for it, and chances are they won't- because they don't care enough to do so. This site made it *easy* to pry into other peoples' lives. THIS SITE was the one that was linked all over facebook, mentioned on the radio, linked to from minor news publications, and emailed to spouses. Not some other site- but THIS one. So, I'm willing to bet that it is THIS site that people both on and not on the list have an issue with, not all those other sites you speak of that are "all over the web." Nobody cares about *those* sites.

Posted by: juststopit3433 ()
Date: September 04, 2015 07:37AM

Really? Wrote:
> peyUY Wrote:
> -----
> > there are lists of names, addresses, emails
> > etc...all over the web
> >
> > and, the .pdf is accessible here AND the list
> will
> > be up again here as soon as cary deems it ok
>
> Yes, but see, I don't have those links. I had a
> link, given to me by a friend, for *this list.*
> Which isn't here anymore, [at this exact spot],
> for the time being.
>
> I represent a large portion of the public who
> simply doesn't care enough to go looking for info
> if it requires work. Give me a link, and then
> we'll talk. Saying "there are links" does
> absolutely nothing.
>
> The point is, the list was *here* and people knew
> they could come *here* to peruse at their leasure
> through listings of their neighbors. Now, they
> can't. Now, they have to work for it, and chances
> are they won't- because they don't care enough to
> do so. This site made it *easy* to pry into other
> peoples' lives. THIS SITE was the one that was
> linked all over facebook, mentioned on the radio,
> linked to from minor news publications, and
> emailed to spouses. Not some other site- but THIS
> one. So, I'm willing to bet that it is THIS site
> that people both on and not on the list have an
> issue with, not all those other sites you speak of
> that are "all over the web." Nobody cares about
> *those* sites.

buddy- do yourself a favor, and just stop.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: September 04, 2015 07:49AM

juststopit3433 Wrote:
> Really? Wrote:
> -----
> > peyUY Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > there are lists of names, addresses, emails
> > > etc...all over the web
> > >
> > > and, the .pdf is accessible here AND the list
> > will
> > > be up again here as soon as cary deems it ok
> >
> > Yes, but see, I don't have those links. I had
> a
> > link, given to me by a friend, for *this list.*
>
> > Which isn't here anymore, [at this exact spot],
> > for the time being.
> >
> > I represent a large portion of the public who
> > simply doesn't care enough to go looking for
> info
> > if it requires work. Give me a link, and then
> > we'll talk. Saying "there are links" does
> > absolutely nothing.
> >
> > The point is, the list was *here* and people
> knew
> > they could come *here* to peruse at their
> leasure
> > through listings of their neighbors. Now, they
> > can't. Now, they have to work for it, and
> chances
> > are they won't- because they don't care enough
> to
> > do so. This site made it *easy* to pry into
> other
> > peoples' lives. THIS SITE was the one that was
> > linked all over facebook, mentioned on the
> radio,
> > linked to from minor news publications, and
> > emailed to spouses. Not some other site- but
> THIS
> > one. So, I'm willing to bet that it is THIS
> site
> > that people both on and not on the list have an
> > issue with, not all those other sites you speak
> of
> > that are "all over the web." Nobody cares
> about
> > *those* sites.
>
>
> buddy- do yourself a favor, and just stop.

Why? What are you going to do, prove me wrong? Feel free to post links to all these pages and all these lists you speak of. Makes them easier to report that way.

Posted by: Gmonkey ()
Date: September 04, 2015 09:31AM

What is redacted in the court order?

Date: September 04, 2015 03:09PM

Any website that allows a TOR user can expect to see the download.

Posted by: bW6XN ()
Date: September 04, 2015 03:29PM

Really? Wrote:
>
> I represent a large portion of the public who
> simply doesn't care enough to go looking for info
> if it requires work. Give me a link, and then
> we'll talk. Saying "there are links" does
> absolutely nothing.

I represent a larger portion of the public who weren't stupid enough to put their information into that dumb sucker site and don't give a shit about you dumb fuckers who were.

Now quit yer fucking whining and STFU.

Posted by: Sometimes Tor User ()
Date: September 04, 2015 03:30PM

Ying Ko, I think people who were upset (both those directly effected and those who just thought it was wrong to post) about the list being up here understand that it is completely available for download from dark-sites, Tor only sites, and individual email/name/profile-name searchable via severally well-publised websites that require some piece of input to return info on a single profile.

If I was on the list, that would still be upsetting, but that is not the issue.

The issue was putting the list on an easily browsable forum where a band of trolls doxxed individuals in a single community for sinister amusement.

The horse is definitely out of the barn as far as the info, and all the king's horses, etc, etc to mix metaphors, but there is a large difference between scrolling down a published list and guessing one-by-one.

Time for the folks on this board to post about the latest hot-chick working at the 7-11 and who's wife they are banging now and let these folk who's CC info is on the list to try to put it behind them.

Date: September 04, 2015 03:44PM

Sometimes Tor User Wrote:
> Ying Ko, I think people who were upset (both those
> directly effected and those who just thought it
> was wrong to post) about the list being up here
> understand that it is completely available for
> download from dark-sites, Tor only sites, and
> individual email/name/profile-name searchable via
> severally well-publised websites that require some
> piece of input to return info on a single
> profile.
>
> If I was on the list, that would still be
> upsetting, but that is not the issue.
>
> The issue was putting the list on an easily
> browsable forum where a band of trolls doxxed
> individuals in a single community for sinister
> amusement.
>
> The horse is definitely out of the barn as far as
> the info, and all the king's horses, etc, etc to
> mix metaphors, but there is a large difference
> between scrolling down a published list and
> guessing one-by-one.
>
> Time for the folks on this board to post about the
> latest hot-chick working at the 7-11 and who's
> wife they are banging now and let these folk who's
> CC info is on the list to try to put it behind
> them.

I agree. it's not fun anymore, but these people can't just go away. They prolong this thread with confessions, rebukes, and threats

Date: September 04, 2015 04:33PM

bW6XN Wrote:
> Really? Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > I represent a large portion of the public who
> > simply doesn't care enough to go looking for
> info
> > if it requires work. Give me a link, and then
> > we'll talk. Saying "there are links" does
> > absolutely nothing.
>
>
> I represent a larger portion of the public who
> weren't stupid enough to put their information
> into that dumb sucker site and don't give a shit
> about you dumb fuckers who were.
>
> Now quit yer fucking whining and STFU.

I never once said my name was on that list. It's not. So many presumptive assholes in here.

Posted by: Firings Resume Next Week ()
Date: September 04, 2015 04:36PM

At least one area defense contractor will be resuming AM firings next week, they took a break for Labor Day.

Date: September 04, 2015 04:46PM

presumptive?

I think you mean presumptuous. Now go out and play while the adults discuss this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2015 04:47PM by Ying Ko.

Date: September 04, 2015 05:37PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
> presumptive?
>
> I think you mean presumptuous. Now go out and play
> while the adults discuss this.

Sorry. Since so many others on here were just making stuff up I thought it was the cool thing to do.

Posted by: Ying Ko = Ding Dong ()
Date: September 04, 2015 05:57PM

We're all so sure you know so much about security clearances. Apply for one and find yourself dropped into 2017 or something. Loser.

Date: September 04, 2015 06:03PM

Ying Ko = Ding Dong Wrote:
> We're all so sure you know so much about security
> clearances. Apply for one and find yourself
> dropped into 2017 or something. Loser.

All I know about security clearances is not to jeopardize it by posting personal information on a cheating site. Of course, you can't fix stupid.

Posted by: Cleared ()
Date: September 04, 2015 07:46PM

The only way people on this list are getting security clearances revoked are if they used the gov network and/or used gov email addresses. Those people are clearly too stupid to hold a clearance. The others have nothing to worry about, other than what your asshole neighbor thinks. This will blow over soon enough. Although I still think it was really really shitty for Cary to allow the list to stay up so long. Free speech is great and all but fuck if I'm going to let some asshole pry into my personal life by posting stolen data on s community website as popular as this on is, whether it's "all over the Internet" or not.

Posted by: kvLGD ()
Date: September 04, 2015 07:56PM

--- QUOTED TEXT --- QUOTED TEXT --- QUOTED TEXT ---
to: "cary@fairfaxunderground.com" [cary@fairfaxunderground.com]
date: Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:59 AM
subject: Order of restraint

Dear Mr. Wiedemann. I have obtained your information from whois.com

Please find attached the judicial order from Justice HAINEY of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

This pertains to websites under your control providing the means for illegally obtained data to be distributed in contravention to the attached Judicial Order.

Any and all data unlawfully acquired from www.ashleymadison.com including, but not limited to: computer records, customer profiles, images, conversations, credit card information and transactions, and employee documents and emails.

TAKE NOTICE
--- END OF QUOTED TEXT --- END OF QUOTED TEXT --- END OF QUOTED TEXT ---

TAKE NOTICE --- TAKE NOTICE --- TAKE NOTICE

An E-mail message from someone purporting to represent the police agency of a foreign CITY (not even a Nation or state/province/similar jurisdiction), conveying the adulterated image of an order purportedly served against a resident of Canada (the identity of whom appears to have been willfully obscured by person or persons unknown) of that foreign nation (Canada), now constitutes 'service' in the United States ... and should enjoy the force of law in the United States.

This is far more interesting and newsworthy than the names of people who used their credit cards to pay for services at Ashley Madison.

I presume that Canadians will honor similar adulterated court orders that were served on individuals here in the United States. An E-mail that appears to originate from a local police force seems to be sufficient.

Sheesh ....

--- BREAK --- BREAK --- BREAK ---

It's enough to cause a responsible journalist (if there are any left, that is) to investigate ....

... which Canadian is present on the list (posted by Mrs. Snowden), who is so scary important that being on the Ashley-Madison Customer List could result in such action by the local (Toronto) Police Service ...

... and who that purported resident of Ontario was, who was originally targeted in the purported judicial order ....

... or which U.S. law office caused the adulterated Canadian order to begin its merry journey across the border ...

... or maybe "AMCasetps" is just a Nym (e.g., implying AM Case Tips) used by someone spoofing the E-mail domain?

Inquiring minds would have a whole slew of questions, the answers to all of which might be much more interesting than Ashley Madison's paying customers.

I can't wait for the Sharia Courts of ISIS and their supporters learn of this new jurisprudence and start publishing such orders, which will then be 'served' on extra-national heathens by local law enforcement agencies (like Syria's Raqqa Protective Service). For example.

Posted by: 34343gg ()
Date: September 04, 2015 08:00PM

if you were stupid enough to use your .gov address or government resources, you deserve to lose your clearance

Posted by: p3kyk ()
Date: September 04, 2015 08:22PM

Cleared Wrote:
> The only way people on this list are getting
> security clearances revoked are if they used the
> gov network and/or used gov email addresses. Those
> people are clearly too stupid to hold a clearance.
> The others have nothing to worry about, other than
> what your asshole neighbor thinks. This will blow
> over soon enough. Although I still think it was
> really really shitty for Cary to allow the list to
> stay up so long. Free speech is great and all but
> fuck if I'm going to let some asshole pry into my
> personal life by posting stolen data on s
> community website as popular as this on is,
> whether it's "all over the Internet" or not.

People need to relax. A friend in government HR told me today that the only people who will have an issue are the ones whose AM IP info matches the IP info of a government facility, indicating that AM was accessed using government equipment on government time. Everyone else is in the clear. Har har.

Posted by: Capt Repeat ()
Date: September 04, 2015 09:36PM

p3kyk Wrote:
> Cleared Wrote:
> -----
> > The only way people on this list are getting
> > security clearances revoked are if they used
> the
> > gov network and/or used gov email addresses.
> Those
> > people are clearly too stupid to hold a
> clearance.
> > The others have nothing to worry about, other
> than
> > what your asshole neighbor thinks. This will
> blow
> > over soon enough. Although I still think it was
> > really really shitty for Cary to allow the list
> to
> > stay up so long. Free speech is great and all
> but
> > fuck if I'm going to let some asshole pry into
> my
> > personal life by posting stolen data on s
> > community website as popular as this on is,
> > whether it's "all over the Internet" or not.
>
> People need to relax. A friend in government HR
> told me today that the only people who will have
> an issue are the ones whose AM IP info matches the
> IP info of a government facility, indicating that
> AM was accessed using government equipment on
> government time. Everyone else is in the clear.
> Har har.

You pretty much just repeated the same shit the poster you replied to said. Har har

Posted by: wait and see? ()
Date: September 04, 2015 10:45PM

Security clearances are complicated. I do know of some people being fired from contractors over AM. Maybe wait and see is the best, perhaps a meaningful pattern will emerge.

Posted by: FFXU sanctions ()
Date: September 04, 2015 11:02PM

Cary should redirect all Canadian IPs that try to access FFXU to Ashleymadison.com

Posted by: Let's Be Honest ()
Date: September 05, 2015 02:01AM

If a contractor is fired over this, it's pretty safe to say that it's just a pretext for firing a poor performer. There's no way a contractor would fire a solid performer for being on AM. Ultimately, it's all about who's putting meat on the table and contributing to the bottom line. No one cares about the employee's personal life. If they liked the guy, they'd be high-fiving instead of terminating him.

Posted by: Temperance Dogood ()
Date: September 05, 2015 02:15PM

First of all, you're on the wrong site to get help, kid. This is a heavy-duty troll site, and you can't expect sympathy from wolves; they eat their own.

Second, you must abandon every preconceived notion you have about marriage and what that arrangement is like. You lack a frame of reference that most young people do, because they do not have the requisite life experience to be able to appropriately 'catalog' these types of events in their minds.

As someone else said in a previous post, there are a multiplicity of reasons why someone might look for intimacy outside of a long-term committed relationship. The reasons why someone might do this range anywhere from boredom, to health related issues, relationship problems, to separation, etc.

Take boredom, for example. In the case of just being sexually 'bored' with your partner, you might look for someone more 'exciting.' At first this seems selfish and self-serving, but just imagine for a moment that someone told you that you can only eat pizza for the eat of your life. Day in day out, for the rest of your life, you can only have cheese pizza, and that's it. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. No matter what. Now, depending on how much you like pizza, you could survive that for a while----but not forever. Indeed, one day you might actually wake up to find that you positively hate cheese pizza, and never want to look at another slice again.

That's what marriage is kind of like, in some sense. Sex with the same partner, over years and years---gets boring after a while, even if you love them. Eventually, you WANT something other than cheese pizza.

It really doesn't have that much to do with choosing the 'correct' spouse, and any one who tells you that hasn't been married---or, married for long. Certainly, you want to try to avoid 'players' and shady people, yes. But, ALL couples go through struggles, it is really just the degree to which they struggle that seems to fluctuate, from couple to couple.

Besides, you may not be privy to want is really going on in your mom and dad's marriage. Perhaps, your mom is going through 'the change of life,' a time when a lot of women's sex drive just naturally diminishes. Your dad may actually be there with her permission. A lot of couple have 'side contracts' that they don't discuss with their children or family, but it's understood only between the two parties that it's an 'open' relationship.

So, stop freaking out. Take a deep breath. It's not your duty to tell your mom. She will eventually find out (probably)---there's no need for you to be the 'hatchet' man. It could be that she already knows. You can't be married to someone for a really long time and not know them and what they're capable of. I expect that these revelations will come as 'no surprise' to a lot of women, who will just simply shrug it off, and just rack it up to 'guys just being guys.' Have you considered, just let them work it out themselves?

If your parent's do get divorced, b/c your mom really didn't know about it, encourage them to get counseling first, and go get some for yourself. You can meet with a counselor in private, and none of it has to be discussed with either parent. But go to a health provider (LMHP, LPC, LCSW, M.D. or PH.D) b/c these people are held to strict standards of confidentiality (by HIPPA) that schools ARE NOT. In other words, do not go to your school guidance counselor, they are not held to the same standards of confidentiality. If you never want to share any of this with either parent, you don't have to.

Hope this helps

Posted by: FeliciaSFriend ()
Date: September 05, 2015 03:34PM

Did you find your hubby on there, Felicia?
I sure did find my hubby on the list.
He doesn't know I KNOW.
I will keep you all posted how I play this game.
My 18 year of marriage is about to end.

sorry to see the carnage... Wrote:
> I feel sorry for those on the list (and their
> families), for whatever reason, deservedly or not,
> for your actions, and for the fact that your
> privacy has been violated.
>
> I pray for you.
>
>
> I feel sorry for the creator of this post and
> Cary, who at least accelerated, if not caused, the
> pain that thousands are going through in our area
> by posting illegally obtained information about
> citizens who have committed no crime.
>
> I pray harder for you.
>
>
> I feel sorry for those who sling mud in this
> forum, as if they themselves are sinless.
>
> I pray even harder for you.
>
>
> Most of all, I feel sorry for us (yes, me
> included) who went to this post like someone who
> slows down for a car accident, just to check out
> the carnage. We are the ones ultimately
> responsible for all of this. If it were not for
> our interest (even enjoyment for some), in the
> pain of others, there'd be a lot less pain on this
> earth...
>
> I pray the hardest for us.
>
>
> This is the first (and last) time I'll visit FU in
> hopes that I can become a better person.
>
> 'Bye, Felicia.

Posted by: Adios Felicia ()
Date: September 05, 2015 03:40PM

Hey above poster-

TAKE HIS ASS TO THE CLEANERS.

Do it for me- I tried to divorce him but he beat me to the punch and the asshole took all the money out of OUR ACCOUNT (and the majority of it was MINE proven with paystubs/direct deposits from MY JOB as I was the higher earner, I make $80k+ and he only made $20k) and left the country and left me here high and dry.

Don't worry my lawyers are on it, the moment he steps foot back in this country he will be arrested for theft!!!!

I'm fine- I have always kept a job-me and the kids are doing JUST FINE.... but KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Posted by: FeliciaSFriend ()
Date: September 05, 2015 04:21PM

Way to go, Adios Felica!!!

I thank the post in fact - If I didn't see his name, I was fooled rest of my life. Yeah, the truth hurts but we can move on!!!

Adios Felicia Wrote:
> Hey above poster-
>
> TAKE HIS ASS TO THE CLEANERS.
>
> Do it for me- I tried to divorce him but he beat
> me to the punch and the asshole took all the money
> out of OUR ACCOUNT (and the majority of it was
> MINE proven with paystubs/direct deposits from MY
> JOB as I was the higher earner, I make $80k+ and
> he only made $20k) and left the country and left
> me here high and dry.
>
> Don't worry my lawyers are on it, the moment he
> steps foot back in this country he will be
> arrested for theft!!!!
>
> I'm fine- I have always kept a job-me and the kids
> are doing JUST FINE.... but KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Posted by: The Cat is Out of the Bag! ()
Date: September 05, 2015 05:29PM

Cary has a history of getting kicked around by his ISPs.

He has taken a stand, usually the right one, and that was the case with the Ashley Madison data.

Don't worry, that data is out there, it is easy to get.

Trust me, the stories about cleared people getting into various kinds of trouble are true, as are the divorce stories.

So some of you can whine all you want. Just to back to masturbating over pictures of Miley Cyrus, it is all you are going to get for a long time-LOSERS!

Posted by: ThrowAStone ()
Date: September 07, 2015 01:44AM

Remember people...people take their own lives over things like this. I know a few on this list, however, he without sin...cast the first stone...

Don't do it. Lives have been ruined. Many families/People hurt

Posted by: xGUW7 ()
Date: September 07, 2015 05:39AM

Temperance Dogood Wrote:
> First of all, blah blah blah

more rationalizing basic ethical ignorance

by THE 7TH GRADE humans learn about being faithful, period

you can not rationalize why someone would be unfaithful

you can try a 1000 times over, but will never succeed

a REAL MAN would address all your "reasons" (bullshit excuses) why they are not happy in the relationship and fix them accordingly - if that is not possible, then go their separate ways < this is what adults do

these guys are trash and have no character or maturity - they deserve everything, and more, of what is coming

they made a CHOICE, now have to deal with the consequences

Posted by: Here it is again ()
Date: September 07, 2015 10:50AM

This thread deserves its rightful place on Page 1.

Posted by: it does... ()
Date: September 07, 2015 12:20PM

Posted by: Male Scott loves u ()
Date: September 07, 2015 08:48PM

Why are people so afraid of being called out. Homosapiens procreate with many different partners.

Religion is the only thing mandating a monogomay.

Date: September 07, 2015 08:50PM

Old news. Move along ,nothing to see here.

Posted by: Hall of Fame Nominee ()
Date: September 09, 2015 03:17PM

The shitstorm may have subsided, but this story is not over.

Cary needs to start a FFXU Hall of Fame for the best threads and posters. Mrs. Snowden needs to be recognized for her contributions to the dialogue in Fairfax County. She is legend.

Posted by: KYG9N ()
Date: September 09, 2015 03:20PM

Canadian governments have proven to be full of BS from time to time.

Posted by: Ahoy Matey ()
Date: September 09, 2015 03:43PM

Now on Pirate Bay. Oh Canada indeed.

Posted by: Ovicud ()
Date: September 09, 2015 03:53PM

Blame Canada!!!!!!!!

Posted by: capn44m ()
Date: September 10, 2015 12:40AM

CLAGETT MOXLEY,104 Lake View Way NW,Leesburg,VA,20176,US,GOVAHOOS@AOL.COM,71.171.110.236
CLAGETT MOXLEY,104 Lake View Way NW,Leesburg,VA,20176,US,GOVAHOOS@AOL.COM,
CLAGETT MOXLEY,6 Phillips Dr NW,Leesburg,VA,20176,US,GOVAHOOS@AOL.COM,71.171.124.32
CLAGETT MOXLEY,6 Phillips Dr NW,Leesburg,VA,20176,US,GOVAHOOS@AOL.COM,

let's hear it for law enforcement!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 12:47AM by capn44m.

Posted by: tPC6b ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:03AM

That is one ugly motherfucker.

Posted by: kdEtb ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:27AM

Male Scott loves u Wrote:
> Why are people so afraid of being called out.
> Homosapiens procreate with many different
> partners.
>
> Religion is the only thing mandating a monogomay.

Not true. Our best chance at a long, happy life filled with love, health and peace comes from living "right". You don't have to go to the bible to learn how to live "right" - many books talk about it - but that's where it came from.

Posted by: vv ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:23PM

what going on

Posted by: HEYvv ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:24PM

repost the list

Posted by: testing123 ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:29PM

Yeah repost the list...it means nothing to you other then some sad existence behind an anonymous name...maybe you feel some source of vindication although I am not sure what...meanwhile people with a real existence have handled this and are moving on...go ahead post it because that proves something

Date: September 10, 2015 07:34PM

Lets extend the families misery...lets ruin the lives of established people...lets do it under the guise as Cary said of noble information sharing while he fights and plays games to make it available...all for your personal benefit...thats fucking awesome

Posted by: being gay ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:45PM

Washington Post Wrote:
> 2igy8o1.jpg
>
> Back in the days the Washington Post used to out
> people in it's Fairfax County metro section.

being gay was illegal?

Posted by: idiot43434 ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:49PM

this was for solicitation- which is still illegal and still published in arrest blogs

Date: September 10, 2015 07:51PM

Im happy you posted that article...imagine you were outing gays although based on the comments on this site i think you would find it one and the same...we as a society have moved past shaming for actions or beliefs..minus this site

Date: September 10, 2015 07:54PM

Cary still has to make a living...and in my experience that trumps idealogy...I hope you all pay his rent

Posted by: Lawyered ()
Date: September 11, 2015 12:42PM

idiot43434 Wrote:
> this was for solicitation- which is still illegal
> and still published in arrest blogs

Solicitation to commit a "homosexual act" is not a crime. Hell, we even have gay marriages. Do some legal research before posting bullshit. Hint: start with inchoate offense.

Posted by: From Russia With Love ()
Date: September 11, 2015 12:51PM

The list is up on MANY Russian sites. Search with Yandex and you will find it. They laugh at Canadian court orders.

Posted by: Sodom and Gomorrah ()
Date: September 12, 2015 11:42AM

Posted by: Cracka ()
Date: September 12, 2015 12:14PM

Hope you dumb fuckers changed the password that you use for everything. Of course you didn't because you're dumb fuckers who were dumb enough to sign up for this shit using your real info to begin with. lol Dumb fuckers.

11 million+ Ashley Madison passwords already cracked

When the Ashley Madison hackers leaked close to 100 gigabytes' worth of sensitive documents belonging to the online dating service for people cheating on their romantic partners, there seemed to be one saving grace. User passwords were cryptographically protected using bcrypt, an algorithm so slow and computationally demanding it would literally take centuries to crack all 36 million of them.

Now, a crew of hobbyist crackers has uncovered programming errors that make more than 15 million of the Ashley Madison account passcodes orders of magnitude faster to crack. The blunders are so monumental that the researchers have already deciphered more than 11 million of the passwords in the past 10 days. In the next week, they hope to tackle most of the remaining 4 million improperly secured account passcodes, although they cautioned they may fall short of that goal. The breakthrough underscores how a single misstep can undermine an otherwise flawless execution. Data that was designed to require decades or at least years to crack was instead recovered in a matter of a week or two.

Date: September 12, 2015 06:21PM

Sodom and Gomorrah Wrote:
> http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2015/08/this-su
> nday-about-400-church-leaders-will-resign-after-it
> -was-revealed-they-were-on-ashley-madison/#sthash.
> 5ssBPD0J.dpuf
>
> So much for continued arguments that this list has
> no impact!

Dude, nobody cares about the stupid list. All you have to do is read the comments to tell. 60 some-odd comments taling about how much their internet costs, and the rest are all "priests molesting altar boys" callouts. Everyone except you (and maybe those few suing Cary and Amazon and GoDaddy) is over it.

Date: September 12, 2015 06:34PM

Sodom and Gomorrah Wrote:
> http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2015/08/this-su
> nday-about-400-church-leaders-will-resign-after-it
> -was-revealed-they-were-on-ashley-madison/#sthash.
> 5ssBPD0J.dpuf
>
> So much for continued arguments that this list has
> no impact!

The article is pretty much second hand supposition. I could say the pope will resign tomorrow, it won't help your argument.

P.S. Motherfucker! The article came out a week ago. Where are my resignations?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2015 06:36PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: Tc7WM ()
Date: September 12, 2015 11:03PM

all the church should resign or quit, would be a much better country without any religion

what is so funny for the AM defenders, is that they think this is the "impact", but ignore the "impact" of 32 million cheating spouses

fucking retards

Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For! [Censored]
Posted by: Rebeca White ()
Date: September 15, 2015 08:32PM

Is there a search I can do to find someone?

Re: Ashley Madison Hack Names and Addresses From Fairfax - Loudoun - Prince William - The One You've Been Waiting For! [Censored]
Date: September 15, 2015 09:27PM

Rebeca White Wrote:
> Is there a search I can do to find someone?

No. Let it go. If you have to ask after all this time, you don't need it.

Posted by: Question About Scope of AM? ()
Date: September 17, 2015 01:06PM

I am going to guess that if he wanted to, James Craig Summers could have used Ashley Madison to look for women who wanted forcible sodomy.

But, did it have a "junior" section for the likes of Randy Pilon and Laurence Einuis? That needs to be looked at and soon if not already. AM is not just about cheating and maybe prostitution but much worse things as well.

Posted by: cary is a lazy person ()
Date: September 17, 2015 01:14PM

> edit by Cary (the admin): This thread has
> received an enormous amount of attention,
> generating 130,711 unique inbound links from
> Facebook alone in the past 5 days. Since that
> time I've received a myriad of demands, pleas, and
> threats, both legal and personal. Please allow me
> to walk you through my moderation decisions
> regarding this thread.
>
> Generally, dumping private information about
> ANYONE on Fairfax Underground is forbidden as it
> qualifies as a personal attack, which is against
> Fairfax Underground's rules. Indeed had I caught
> this thread early on before it generated large
> numbers of legitimate comments it likely would
> have been outright removed. However, this thread
> was not intended to be a personal attack against
> any one person but rather is a list of those
> affected by a security breach; a list which had
> been available to the more technically able for
> days before this post appeared.
>
> Fairfax Underground has a long history of making
> local information more accessible to the less
> technically apt. Fairfax Underground's own href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/arrests/">
> Arrest/Ticket Search
has been doing this for
> years, making freely available information
> previously only searchable by law firms or those
> with paid LexisNexis feeds. Still, this aim does
> not justify the leaking of personal information of
> thousands of local residents.
>
> Whether intentional or not, the author of this
> post "Mrs. Snowden" managed to omit just enough
> information to call the use of moderation into
> question. Had this author published an outright
> dump of the credit card details (including the
> card type and last 4 digits of the card used),
> this thread would have qualified for immediate
> moderation. Similarly if the author had published
> the much more damning information supposedly
> available, including Ashley Madison profile text,
> private message correspondence, or the user's
> "selected fetishes" this thread would have been
> moderated immediately. The author, however,
> published only the necessary information to
> determine who was affected by this hack, none of
> the more private details. Because this list was
> supposedly generated from credit card transactions
> it actually made the information far more accurate
> and trustworthy than if the author had published a
> list of given names from Ashley Madison profiles,
> some of which would undoubtedly be fake profiles
> intended to impersonate or defame (and would then
> qualify for moderation). As the author somehow
> exercised journalistic discretion in choosing only
> to reveal the minimal amount of informaiton to
> correlate a real-world identity, and the public
> had a (observably) overwhelming interest in
> determining who was (or who was not) on this list,
> Fairfax Underground employed the default action
> when moderation decisions are unclear: to take no
> action.
>
> Had I deleted this post upon first report, at the
> height of its' popularity, no doubt thousands of
> reposts would have immediately appeared, including
> on websites outside of my control, making
> moderation nearly impossible. Each of those
> reposts could have been altered, falsely including
> the name of an enemy or other unsuspecting victim.
> At the very least this list dumped by "Mrs.
> Snowden" appears to be accurate, a non-embelished
> snippet of Ashley Madison's customer database. My
> biggest fear was (and remains) that in the absence
> of authoritative information misinformation would
> flourish.
>
> ***IF YOU APPEAR ON THIS LIST***
> Your private information was hacked and far more
> damaging information is likely available to anyone
> who can query a SQL database. The hacked
> databases have been widely distributed and will
> likely be made easily searchable in the coming
> days on websites beyond my control. There's
> unfortunately no putting this genie back in the
> bottle, your information is out there. Rest
> assured that if any more lurid details of this
> hack are revealed on Fairfax Underground beyond
> your simple inclusion as a customer they will be
> immediately moderated, but take this as little
> solace in the grand scheme.
>
> In addition to hacked profile information I
> understand that full password hashes were also
> leaked, which are no doubt being brute forced by
> nefarious actors as we speak. If you use the same
> (or a similar) password at Ashley Madison as you
> do with other online services such as email you
> must CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS IMMEDIATELY. You must
> consider your Ashley Madison password compromised
> as it surely will be in a few weeks time. I also
> highly recommend abandoning the email address you
> used in conjunction with your Ashley Madison
> account altogether as this address is already in
> the hands of spammers and extortionists. Media
> reports reveal that some victims of this hack have
> already received threatening extortion emails.
> Again, these spammers and extortionists no doubt
> have the full widely available hacked database and
> do not need to pull any information from Fairfax
> Underground.
>
> ***IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR NAME REMOVED FROM
> THIS LIST***

> Please email me at href="mailto:cary@fairfaxunderground.com">cary@fai
> rfaxunderground.com
with a copy/paste of your
> name as it appears in this thread. While
> legitimate information is generally not removable
> from Fairfax Underground these are special exigent
> circumstances and I will honor all personal
> removal requests. However, just because you have
> been removed from this website certainly does
> nothing to the thousands of copies of the full
> database currently in existence.
>
> In summary this thread likely warranted immediate
> moderation, but given the author's careful
> publication of just enough data to positively
> identify a particular individual, coupled with the
> enormous public interest to learn who does or does
> not appear on this customer list, information
> already available for days to the more technically
> minded, caused me to take no action on this
> thread. Had anything more than a name (ie. John
> Smith) and an address to correlate to that name
> (which John Smith?) been made available this
> thread would have been removed immediately.
> Additionally had this author made ANY other claims
> (using hacked profile information) or revealed
> anything more than necessary to identify someone
> as a customer it would have been moderated
> immediately.
>
> It's a careful balance to run a community resource
> which seeks to make legitimate information freely
> available to all, and a balance that never pleases
> everyone simultaneously. This is NOT an open
> invitation to post any further leaked details, nor
> to EVER post information gained from any future
> hacks. This particular thread and the public's
> immense legitimate interest are unique and I
> cannot imagine a situation ever arising where this
> sort of list would be permissible ever again.
>
> Please note that Fairfax Underground is not a
> commercial entity and generates no revenue
> whatsoever. There is nothing for Fairfax
> Underground to gain from the publication of this
> information, and in fact the increased traffic may
> wind up costing considerable overage fees.
> Fairfax Underground only aims to fill a void of
> traditional media by quenching the public's
> sincere interest. I sincerely apologize to all of
> those who feel wronged by the publication of this
> information, but please note that this information
> was available for days on less accessible
> resources. If anything the publication of this
> list now should spare those included from years of
> worry and blackmail by untold hoards of malicious
> actors. This thread may eventually be removed in
> its' entirety, but as it's still generating
> hundreds of links from Facebook every hour the
> potential for reposts with unverified information
> is too high.
>
> End of edit by Cary (the admin).
>
> Edit by Cary (the admin) #2: "Mrs.
> Snowden's" data dump would usually begin below,
> but this thread has been censored by a foreign
> (Canadian) court order, and two consecutive ISPs
> have bowed to the pressure. The text below has
> been temporarily removed and the subsequent posts
> have been "hidden". These changes may be reversed
> once the legal ambiguity is resolved. Everyone
> who has requested removal of their name will have
> their request honored before this thread is
> restored. For a copy of the Canadian court order
> and email from Toronto's Police Department please
> see this page: href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/abuse/ashl
> eymadison/AMCasetps/index.html">
http://www.fairfax
> underground.com/abuse/ashleymadison/AMCasetps/inde
> x.html

Translation: "I am too lazy to moderate".

Posted by: Op above is a douche ()
Date: September 17, 2015 01:39PM

Boy you really showed Cary there fuck stick! How much time did you spend putting that stupid shit together? Get a job loser!

Posted by: tEVwK ()
Date: September 17, 2015 03:53PM

I still LMAO at the "but I didn't even cheat" responses.

You failed at trying to cheat and fell for a scam to boot.

Posted by: Cheaters never win ()
Date: September 17, 2015 04:28PM

Ha! To the poster above...I did cheat. I f***** your mom, but she was really loose so I didn't really enjoy it. Therefore it doesn't count.

Posted by: 6tNMm ()
Date: September 17, 2015 06:21PM

Cheaters never win Wrote:
> Ha! To the poster above...I did cheat. I f*****
> your mom, but she was really loose so I didn't
> really enjoy it. Therefore it doesn't count.

my mom is dead, so good for you

Date: September 17, 2015 06:29PM

6tNMm Wrote:
> Cheaters never win Wrote:
> -----
> > Ha! To the poster above...I did cheat. I f*****
> > your mom, but she was really loose so I didn't
> > really enjoy it. Therefore it doesn't count.
>
>
> my mom is dead, so good for you

Sorry for you loss.

Date: September 17, 2015 07:22PM

No wonder she was such a dead f****. Bitch wouldn't swallow. No worries....your sister finished me of. Such a good girl...licked my bumm and everything.

Posted by: wow434f ()
Date: September 17, 2015 07:38PM

dude- i dont have a horse in this race, but you're over the line. really disrespectful

Date: September 17, 2015 08:10PM

I hear ya....this site is all class as evidenced by all the racist, drug using, holier than tho and derogatory comments. But I'll stop.

Posted by: GO CAPS rock the red ()
Date: September 21, 2015 06:22PM

Hainey is a FAG Wrote:
> Hainey, go fill a cooler with ice and beer and
> fetch you're FAG Canadian boyfriend a beer suck
> his black dick and shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Sad1 ()
Date: September 21, 2015 06:56PM

I see a married FBI agent I know on the list:(

Posted by: cc ()
Date: September 22, 2015 04:05PM

Damned it, I missed all of this fun. Can somebody PM me the portion for Leesburg and Waterford? TIA!

Posted by: Dozer ()
Date: September 22, 2015 08:02PM

Oh, no need for a pm. Only one name on the list for that area. Someone that goes by cc, says he like chicks with dicks, dancing in the rain and tight boy bung holes. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Posted by: Inquiring Mind ()
Date: September 22, 2015 08:32PM

Any for woodbridge/dumfries?

Posted by: Dozer ()
Date: September 22, 2015 08:40PM

Just your dad.

Posted by: Hmmhmm ()
Date: September 22, 2015 08:59PM

Any others?

Posted by: Alexandria ()
Date: September 22, 2015 09:20PM

Alexandria plz.

Posted by: NobodyLikesToBeWatched ()
Date: September 22, 2015 09:27PM

Funny how when the people who keep list of people who commit or might commit crimes end up on a list of people who conspire to commit adultery that they suddenly cry wolf.

Nobody likes to be watched!

-TW

Posted by: Canada sucks dick ()
Date: September 23, 2015 04:55PM

GO CAPS rock the red Wrote:
> Hainey is a FAG Wrote:
> -----
> > Hainey, go fill a cooler with ice and beer and
> > fetch you're FAG Canadian boyfriend a beer suck
> > his black dick and shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Cary the Felon ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:37PM

Posted by: Jennifer Takaoka 3 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 03:45PM

Dear Mrs. Snowdon,

Please check and see if Dean Takaoka is on the list.

Thanks

Jennifer

Posted by: Dafuq is wrong with you ()
Date: September 27, 2015 04:14PM

Seriously, is it that fucking hard to go download the raw data and search it yourself. I mean, I know there's not a convenient big bright button on your AOL dashboard that says "Ashley Madison data", but could you at least try to pretend like you're an intelligent adult? Get a bitTorrent client, download the files, and search it yourself instead of just asking other people to do it for you. I bet all you nimrods asking for the data are all like, "HURR DURR POOR PEOPLE JUST WANT HANDOUTS DONT WANNA WORK FOR NOTHING."

Fucking unbelievable. Are you sure you should be using a computer?

Posted by: Mrs. Snowden junior ()
Date: September 27, 2015 05:21PM

Yes. Dean is on the list....no doubt about it. Looked him up personally as a favor to you Jennifer.

Posted by: yes he is ()
Date: September 27, 2015 05:24PM

i looked him up too- looks like he may be into guys

Posted by: Asses ()
Date: September 27, 2015 05:33PM

Some asses have nothing better to do than to keep bringing up this thread again and again.
They must have such a lonely life that this is the most exciting thing that happened to them. Watching other families suffer , becuase they don't have a family anymore.

Posted by: Wait, what? ()
Date: September 27, 2015 07:14PM

Why are the people who complain about the thread being brought up again and again posting on it again and again?

Posted by: Canada Sucks Dick ()
Date: September 28, 2015 03:41PM

Hainey is a FAG Wrote:
> Hainey, go fill a cooler with ice and beer and
> fetch you're FAG Canadian boyfriend a beer suck
> his black dick and shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Rps ()
Date: September 28, 2015 09:55PM

Mrs Snowden

How can I find the list?

Posted by: Just1more ()
Date: September 29, 2015 01:54AM

Dafuq is wrong with you Wrote:
> Seriously, is it that fucking hard to go download
> the raw data and search it yourself. I mean, I
> know there's not a convenient big bright button on
> your AOL dashboard that says "Ashley Madison
> data", but could you at least try to pretend like
> you're an intelligent adult? Get a bitTorrent
> client, download the files, and search it yourself
> instead of just asking other people to do it for
> you. I bet all you nimrods asking for the data are
> all like, "HURR DURR POOR PEOPLE JUST WANT
> HANDOUTS DONT WANNA WORK FOR NOTHING."
>
> Fucking unbelievable. Are you sure you should be
> using a computer?

What's a "bitTorrent"?

Posted by: Sac1 ()
Date: September 29, 2015 06:03AM

A bit Torrent is that seam on your ball sac which makes it look like the two halves are sewn together. The list is hidden deep inside your sac. You need to take a picture of it and upload it on the internet along with your name and address. Once you do that, someone will come to your house to inspect your sac and will be able to get the list out for you to review. Good luck.

Date: September 29, 2015 05:27PM

I had my sac inspected and I got The Northern Virginia and the DC lists. Good times.

Posted by: bpU6p ()
Date: September 30, 2015 01:18PM

EXCLUSIVE: How 40,000 'women' on Ashley Madison shared just six email addresses - all of them owned by the affairs website itself

- A data scientist has figures he claims show the site generated fake profiles
- Jeremy Bullock, says the fake users, known Ashley Angels, were used on a huge scale
- They even started chats to create the illusion they wanted a relationship
- But these messages were found to be generic and computer-generated
- Up to 80 per cent of new members spoke with people who didn't exist, according to Bullock
- Graphs show that the 'engager' profiles doubled monthly revenue
- Ashley Madison has constantly denied it set up these automated users

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252427/How-40-000-women-Ashley-Madison-shared-just-six-email-addresses-owned-cheating-website-itself.html

Posted by: Who cares ()
Date: September 30, 2015 02:45PM

This is where the websites that propagate the data will end up.

http://www.adulterysearch.com/

Posted by: cPheE ()
Date: October 01, 2015 09:54AM

I'd bet anything that the "monetary settlement" was fifty cents or less.

Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516AllNext
Current Page: 15 of 16

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.