HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Fairfax Station murder
Posted by: dog walker ()
Date: August 30, 2009 07:54AM

lakers

In other words you have no credible basis to refute the points made by Laker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: methadouche ()
Date: August 30, 2009 01:45PM

this was clearly the work of the bunnyman...

Posted by: lakers ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:12PM

It's credible. It will come out eventually, and when it does, you will all look like a bunch of stuck-up South Run idiot soccer moms with nothing better to do than gossip about something that isn't the truth, doesn't apply to you, and is a very sensitive subject to a lot of people other than those who keep posting all of your hypotheticals.

Posted by: Fred Flintstone ()
Date: August 31, 2009 12:15PM

A cover that draws attention can be an indicator of what lies inside.

Posted by: Justice delayed ()
Date: August 31, 2009 05:34PM

lakers,

if it is credible just go ahead and share it. It is clear many people are interested in what actually happened, and you seem to indicate you know.

Posted by: A Resident ()
Date: August 31, 2009 09:14PM

Yes, spread more rumors. We have many threads on here where people just gossip and state their gossip as fact, and some family member who knows otherwise logs on and gets sad over what they read. So rather than wait for a trial where facts are laid bare (the real facts, not the fake ones also known as "speculation"), I agree that all the neighbors should just post whatever they think is true or what someone told them across the fence or on the dog walk.

And then we'll keep watch on that neighborhood... when something happens to someone else that seems odd and it makes the news, we'll lay on the lies twice as thick and make sure these liars and gossips get what's coming to them, what they really deserve for spewing their crap. And just as they freely posted their speculations with your offensive witch hunt tactics, YOUR name may pop up somewhere in a Google search sometime that points here with OUR speculation on what happened before a charges are leveled and a trial date set.

Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: August 31, 2009 09:56PM

If any member of the affected family is checking and posting on this forum I highly suggest you stay away. There are people who knew the family casually and truely want to know what the hell is going on with the case, and those that will just post nasty comments. Either way, that has got to be way too much to deal with. Save yourself the added grief and let the investigation and Courts do what they should, this isn't a forum that a grieving person should follow, it is too ugly.

Let the tolls descend, and I am sorry for any misspells. I just hope these kids can move on with their lives.

Posted by: Black Widow ()
Date: September 01, 2009 08:04AM

lakers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's credible. It will come out eventually, and
> when it does, you will all look like a bunch of
> stuck-up South Run idiot soccer moms with nothing
> better to do than gossip about something that
> isn't the truth, doesn't apply to you, and is a
> very sensitive subject to a lot of people other
> than those who keep posting all of your
> hypotheticals.

So lakers - when is your court date??

Posted by: AnnieBee ()
Date: September 02, 2009 10:22PM

I check here pretty regularly to get the status of the investigation. It's not like I can call over to the police and get any information out of them. Whether "Mr. VMI" did it or not, Margaret was a dear friend of the family and I just want to know what happened. She didn't deserve to die like that. I can filter through the wild accusations and crap (most of which is darn entertaining), I appreciate any real info that posts here,too.

Posted by: former neighbor ()
Date: September 07, 2009 06:21PM

I also am one who would like to hear what is going on with the investigation. Its been almost five months. I agree with Annie Bee - she did not deserve to die this way. I know she very badly wanted to have children and feel she would have not chosen to leave them.

Posted by: interested ()
Date: September 10, 2009 12:50AM

She would never have intentionally left her children, her sister or her parents. She was an awesome woman full of love for her family. Don is the only one who knows what really happened and he has to live with that knowledge the rest of his life. He will also have to face judgment by our Creator. Nothing that will be done to him on this earth will compare to his final judgment.

Posted by: courthouse watcher ()
Date: September 14, 2009 01:56PM

It is my understanding that there is still additional time needed for finish up the tests, but that things do not look good so far for Mr. VMI. Maybe the grand jury next month, Sept. 20.

Posted by: neighbor ()
Date: September 14, 2009 03:19PM

i think she was an outrageous drunk who tried to sleep with all the teenage boys in the neighborhood.

Posted by: "No Light at the End of the Tunnel" :) ()
Date: September 15, 2009 08:05AM

I know everyone wants to see this case closed but I like seeing Mr. VMI suffering and squirming a little longer and then locked up and the key thrown away.

Posted by: Annie Bee ()
Date: September 15, 2009 09:36PM

You're full of crap, "neighbor." Not nice to speak ill of the dead.

Posted by: Huntington ()
Date: September 16, 2009 12:05AM

Let's try and keep this subject clean of the trolls, just don't respond to them - that is what they want. Dorks w/ no lives.

Posted by: wuht__ ()
Date: September 16, 2009 09:13AM

ya let us mak sure this thred is on;y used by thos who want to kill n harass ppl online without trial hey in teh america now who needs a stinkiin trial

Posted by: 9897D ()
Date: September 17, 2009 06:39AM

wuht__ Wrote:
> ya let us mak sure this thred is on;y used by thos
> who want to kill n harass ppl online without trial
> hey in teh america now who needs a stinkiin trial

shhhh -you'll roon everyhing, man!

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: September 17, 2009 07:03AM

why do you goons keep this thread alive?bunch of old ass men talking shit about another old ass man. This thread is straight outta the girls high school locker room.

Date: September 21, 2009 04:19PM

It is my understanding it was not presented to the grand jury today, but since the testing is almost done, the plan is to present it to the grand jury next month. There apparently is plenty of evidence of premeditation and bizarre behavior by Mr. VMI before the shooting.

Mr. VMI has apparently stopped bragging that he has nothing to worry about. I suspect he is in for a very rough time with the Commonwealth Attorney's Office.

Posted by: courthousewatchersucks ()
Date: September 21, 2009 04:46PM

I thought it was going to be done in May? What happened courthouse, let's just wait for you to be wrong again so you can keep stirring up this thread.

Date: September 21, 2009 05:32PM

As you may not know there is a Supreme Court decision from a few months back that requires these lab technicians to now appear in court, so they spend their time waiting to testify rather than coducting tests. Also, the tests are very sophisticated and take time--let's face it, Mr. VMI has put his story out there and it will be very important to see if the tests support his version. Finally, the lab moved a few months ago, and between that and budget issues, things just take longer than people would like.

Posted by: Mr. Powers ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:47AM

courthouse watcher Wrote:
> It is my understanding it was not presented to the
> grand jury today, but since the testing is almost
> done, the plan is to present it to the grand jury
> next month. There apparently is plenty of
> evidence of premeditation and bizarre behavior by
> Mr. VMI before the shooting.
>
> Mr. VMI has apparently stopped bragging that he
> has nothing to worry about. I suspect he is in
> for a very rough time with the Commonwealth
> Attorney's Office.

yeah...baby!!!!! THE HAMMER IS COMING DOWN SOON-Thanks for the update

Posted by: Annie Bee ()
Date: September 22, 2009 07:54PM

Anyone know how the kids are doing? I think one was a senior in college and the twins were sophomores or freshmen. Heard/seen anything?

Posted by: seahawk ()
Date: September 29, 2009 02:17PM

Seen a PBW parked down the street from SOC past few days.

Date: October 08, 2009 03:22PM

Mr. VMI has been home an awful lot lately; do not know what the deal is with his job. He looks pretty gaunt

Posted by: Neighbor2 ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:43PM

Any news on the investigation or whether or not Mr. VMI will be brought to the Grand Jury this month? Makes me a little nervous that he has never spent a night in jail and a wonderful woman and neighbor is dead. 8 months seems like a long time to wait. Does that mean there is not enough evidence? Where is the Commonwealths Attorney in all this?

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 19, 2009 06:54PM

Neighbor2 Wrote:
> Any news on the investigation or whether or not
> Mr. VMI will be brought to the Grand Jury this
> month? Makes me a little nervous that he has never
> spent a night in jail and a wonderful woman and
> neighbor is dead. 8 months seems like a long time
> to wait. Does that mean there is not enough
> evidence? Where is the Commonwealths Attorney in
> all this?

Here is a link with the phone number and contact info for the Commonwealth Attorney for Fairfax County. Please pose your questions to that office and get back to us with the answer.

http://www.fairfaxva.gov/electedofficials/commonwealth_%20attorney.asp

Posted by: foxnews ()
Date: October 23, 2009 02:29PM

As I am sure pgens knows, the Commonwealth's Attorney cannot comment on a pending investigation. That changes if an someone is charged or indicted. According to sources, stay tuned.

Date: October 23, 2009 04:08PM

As I'm sure foxnews knows, my point was there is no new info to be gained here when official sources are tight-lipped. Calling the tight-lipped source however is much more useful than posting questions on some Internet forum.

And by the way, "stay tuned" has been the mantra for a very long time now.

Posted by: down the streeter ()
Date: October 28, 2009 04:48PM

Anything new that anyone knows?

Date: November 03, 2009 07:48AM

The police investigation is finally over. The Grand Jury meets on Nov 16. Mr. VMI is about to get his.

Date: November 15, 2009 10:52AM

Grand jury meets tomorrow, anybody know if it is going to be presented?

Posted by: erroneous ()
Date: November 15, 2009 06:45PM

erroneous.

Posted by: in touch ()
Date: November 16, 2009 12:22PM

Checked on the Grand Jury docket (703) 691-7320......his name doesn't show at this time but they said to call back after 2pm.

Posted by: in touch ()
Date: November 16, 2009 04:05PM

Well tried calling and they said the list has not been updated, to call tomorrow....we shall see one way or the other for now.

Date: November 16, 2009 05:24PM

in touch Wrote:
> Checked on the Grand Jury docket (703)
> 691-7320......his name doesn't show at this time
> but they said to call back after 2pm.

Now THIS is an example of going to a source to find useful info. I'm not being sarcastic, thanks for relaying good info.

Posted by: What's next ? ! ? ! ()
Date: November 17, 2009 01:30PM

CREDITOR S NOTICE Having qualified as ANCILLARY ADMINISTRATOR of the Estate of: MARGARET A. TEAGUE, I hereby notify all persons, firms and corporations having claims against the estate of said, Margaret A. Teague, to exhibit them to the undersigned Ancillary Administrator on or before the 28th day of February, 2010 or all claims will be barred from recovery. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to said estate please make immediate payment to the undersigned. This the 2nd day of November, 2009. Donald E. Teague, Jr. 7209 Laketree Drive Fairfax, Va. 22039 703/440-9468 Gary S. Parsons Resident Process Agent 434 Fayetteville Street Two Hanover Square, #1900 Raleigh, N.C. 27601 919/835-4110 11/6, 13, 20, 27

First published in Friday, November 06, 2009 edition of The Daily Advance

Posted by: AaaBbbCcc ()
Date: November 17, 2009 02:13PM

Yesterday would have been Margie's 59th birthday. It was a sad day for her sister.

Re: Mr. VMI

Yes, the investigation is over and there has been a meeting but no determination has been made regarding how they are going to handle him. We should hear within the next two months-info is from family.

Unfortunately, when you have $$$$$$ this plays a part in the end result.

Date: November 17, 2009 03:36PM

Take a look at the Memorial in yesterday's Post. I am sure Mr. VMI did not write it.

Date: November 17, 2009 04:20PM

courthouse watcher is an idiot. everything you have posted to date has been wrong.

Date: November 17, 2009 07:54PM

Yup, all wrong. Just goes to show that the best thing to do is periodically call.

Posted by: and not seek info on a blog ()
Date: November 17, 2009 09:40PM

Yeah that and not seeking info. on a blog that is full inaccuracies.

Posted by: pgens2 ()
Date: November 17, 2009 09:40PM

of

Date: November 18, 2009 08:26AM

What blog? Someone has this topic on a blog?

Posted by: unbelievable ()
Date: November 18, 2009 09:56AM

Apparently no indictment again this month...UNBELIEVABLE...Here is the link to the Memorial in the Post on her birthday.

http://www.legacy.com/washingtonpost/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=136020120

Anyone know who YPB is?

Date: November 25, 2009 05:41PM

Hold good thoughts for Margie's children, sister, parents and other friends and realtives as they begin what will clearly be a very difficult Holiday Season without her.

Anyone have any update on the investigation?

Date: November 25, 2009 08:24PM

See post dated November 17, 2009 07:54PM. Info you get here will not be right until someone makes a lucky guess.

Date: December 01, 2009 10:17PM

Case has been assigned to a very experienced prosecutor, who has a number of murder convictions>

Posted by: cnn ()
Date: December 02, 2009 12:44AM

no it hasnt.

Date: December 17, 2009 07:35AM

Anyone know what is going on?

Posted by: JG ()
Date: December 17, 2009 04:59PM

nnn

Date: December 21, 2009 08:31PM

Is this still being investigated......does anyone know or do we think it will go unsolved? My heart goes out to her family at this holiday season. I always received a card from Margaret at Christmas time with a family portrait. RIP Margie

Date: December 23, 2009 10:21AM

Most of the investigation is done, they are tying up some loose ends. The case has been assigned to two very experienced prosecutors who have tried and won a number of murder cases. It has been established that Mr. VMI was the owner of the gun and that he had plenty of motive. She was getting ready to move out at the time she was murdered.

Posted by: cnn ()
Date: December 23, 2009 02:51PM

incorrect @ foxnews

Date: December 23, 2009 03:26PM

cnn--what is the source of your information?

Posted by: justice delayed ()
Date: January 03, 2010 07:49PM

It has been almost a year. The delay in handling this investigation is an affront to Margaret and her family as well as the citizens of Fairfax County. What in the world is Ray Morrough, the Commonwealth's Attorney, doing with this case?. He will not prosecute cops who shoot unarmed citizens; lets hope he gets off the dime on this one soon. She was unarmed, half the size of her husband and leaving the marriage; oh and btw, it was his gun. What more is needed?

Date: January 03, 2010 08:20PM

I am sure if they had an open-and-shut case they would have proceeded by now, maybe you should have gotten into law enforcement since it is so friggin easy.

Posted by: justice delayed ()
Date: January 03, 2010 09:42PM

Actually, I spent several years as a prosecutor, and know that cases are only open and shut on TV. There is one witness here, Mr. VMI, who had motive, means and opportunity, so open and shut is not realistic.

I do not know what he says happened, but suspect the forensics do not support his version and that a good prosecutor could poke many holes in it.

Date: January 04, 2010 01:41PM

As I said, it is all so easy. Maybe you can volunteer to help them through all this obvious stuff. Maybe that is the "what more" that is needed.

Posted by: Laker ()
Date: January 06, 2010 05:14PM

Mr. VMI is crusing around in his new BMW convertible--does not seem to be too concerned about anything.

Posted by: JAJAJAJA ()
Date: January 06, 2010 05:50PM

Laker Wrote:
> Mr. VMI is crusing around in his new BMW
> convertible--does not seem to be too concerned
> about anything.

Hey Laker why don't you move on, and become concerned with something important like Polar Bears, Global Warming, Immigration and Cap and Trade.

Date: February 07, 2010 05:28PM

any recent news as to what is happening on the investigation regarding Margaret's death.

Posted by: Jamei ()
Date: February 07, 2010 05:53PM

Yes, he has gotten away with the murder (Grand Jury returned a No True Bill) and now has a 20 yr. old stunner as a girlfriend.

Date: February 07, 2010 06:03PM

Not true. Case has STILL not gone to the Grand Jury. That woman he is with is no 20 year old!!!!

Posted by: former neighborhood ()
Date: February 14, 2010 04:02PM

Dog Walker.....what is the news in the neighborhood as to when it may go to Grand Jury?

Date: February 15, 2010 09:39AM

former neighborhood Wrote:
> Dog Walker.....what is the news in the
> neighborhood as to when it may go to Grand Jury?

You missed out, according to the neighbors with "insider knowledge" this all happened in April/May last year. Go back and read their posts if you don't believe me.

------------------------------------------
Date: April 15, 2009 12:23PM

Rumor around the law enforcemeent folks is that the first ballistics do not support the husband's version and that the rest of the lab results will be in very soon. Expect things to begin to happen.

-------------------------------------------
Date: April 23, 2009 11:10AM

Hear from my sources that the results should be done by mid to late May and the early read on them is they will establish that the husband "introduced the gun" that morning.

Posted by: WONDERER ()
Date: February 16, 2010 11:57AM

How does Mr. VMI feel today.....

G U I L T Y !! !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps

Posted by: waitingforjustice ()
Date: February 16, 2010 02:22PM

What a beautiful tribute to Margaret in todays Washington Post.....

"Your absence will always define our days just as the VIOLENCE that ended your life will forever haunt us. WE find comfort in our belief that GOD STOOD WITNESS that day and KNOWS THE TRUTH."

Posted by: GOD stood witness ()
Date: February 16, 2010 03:30PM

RIP

11/16/50- 2/16/09

Posted by: hanh ()
Date: February 16, 2010 05:08PM

My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand

Posted by: INWOOD ()
Date: February 21, 2010 12:49PM

Looking through obits today, and came across Margaret Teague's picture. Loved her haircut, and thought I would cut out to show my hairdresser, decided to read tribute, was intriqued, and found this forum. My instinct tells me this is not going to be solved, as so many murders in this world do not. My sympathy to her family, and I hope justice will be done.

Posted by: Long Distance Question ()
Date: March 21, 2010 03:53PM

Any new news on the progress of this case?

Posted by: its over ()
Date: March 23, 2010 01:41PM

word is that the case is over

Posted by: Black Widow ()
Date: March 24, 2010 01:53PM

Mr. VMI-----where are you??

You haven't posted anything recently.

Why don't YOU give us an update on the case.

Posted by: down the street ()
Date: March 24, 2010 04:01PM

I guess case over means just that!
Case over.

Date: March 27, 2010 04:23PM

So does this mean that he got away with murder?

Date: April 01, 2010 01:04PM

Police are still talking to folks--have no idea why it is taking so long. Understand Mr. VMI is unemployed again--now there's a shock!!!

Posted by: xxx ()
Date: April 04, 2010 06:12PM

gg

Posted by: ? ? ? ()
Date: April 05, 2010 07:44PM

They ought to just charge the motherfucker even if they don't a good case. Force the bastard to spend his last dime on legal fees.

Most ex-military fucks are tighter than the bark on a tree, they are used to all the taxpayer freebies they soak up. Bankrupting him would be punishment. Maybe the only punishment that will suffer in this case.

Posted by: anotherlaker ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:31AM

Uhh, that's MY money you are trying to spend on prosecution there. If there is no case there is no case. That is a shame but don't spend MY money trying to get even with him or to make some point.

Why don't YOU take YOUR OWN money and hire a private investigator to dig up more evidence to give to the police?

Posted by: ? ? ? ()
Date: April 06, 2010 11:47AM

anotherlaker Wrote:
> Uhh, that's MY money you are trying to spend on
> prosecution there. If there is no case there is
> no case. That is a shame but don't spend MY money
> trying to get even with him or to make some
> point.

Oh, so you pay ALL the taxes that are collected in Fairfax County? I don't think so.

I would welcome my tax dollars going towards seeing that this guy doesn't get off scot free.

Date: April 06, 2010 05:51PM

No offense intended, but taking just your real estate taxes to pay for a prosecution would MAYBE cover a couple of day's work for a county prosecutor and his staff. Let's say you pay $8000 yearly in real estate taxes in that neighborhood. That's probably around forty hours of salaried professional services including benefits.

I like to see justice as much as anyone, but the reality is justice is expensive and I have to sadly agree that if there isn't evidence then it's throwing more money after that already spent in police and investigators questioning neighbors as has been noted previously in the thread. But financial issues totally aside (as people don't like to discuss that when a life has been lost), if there isn't enough evidence to get a grand jury indictment then a prosecutor can't proceed anyway.

If you really want to hit him in the pocketbook then find a partner in his family willing to bring a civil wrongful death suit and sponsor/subsidize their legal fees.

Posted by: cmellon ()
Date: May 06, 2010 04:16PM

Can anyone tell me if this case with Don Teague has been resolved? We knew them several years ago. They have really nice children.

Date: May 06, 2010 06:34PM

In a way it is resolved until it isn't... no charges = no trial. When there are charges, it will then be unresolved until a trial resolves it.

Posted by: baseball ()
Date: May 11, 2010 05:04PM

In 7th grade I played baseball with Kevin with Don as our coach. He was more of a disciplinarian than any of my coaches before (if we did something wrong, we had to run laps), but he never acted angry or even that disgruntled around us. I don't remember much about Mrs. Teague other than the fact that she showed up to a few games now and then. I still keep up with Kevin every now and then on Facebook and he has never really mentioned it other than both him and his twin sister changing their profile pictures to ones with their mom right around 1 year after her death. I can't imagine what they're going through, but the two of them are getting each other through it.

Date: June 16, 2010 10:46AM

Anyone have any news? I hear the police have re-interviewed some people----This sure has been going on for a long time.

Posted by: Dogwalker ()
Date: November 17, 2010 07:28AM

Very nice Memorial to Margie in The Post yesterday on her 60th birthday. Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Posted by: RIDGE RUNNER ()
Date: January 03, 2012 03:19PM

AFTER ALL THIS TIME....HAS ANYTHING BEEN OFFICIALLY RESOLVED IN THE MARGARET TEAGUE DEATH ???

Date: February 16, 2012 09:45PM

Touching memorial for Margie today on the 3d anniversary of her murder. What is the hold up here?????? What is going on? Where is the Commonwealth"s Attorney in all of this?

Posted by: Joe am ()
Date: February 16, 2012 09:54PM

Who does one contact to find out the status of this case?

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: February 17, 2012 10:49AM

Joe am Wrote:
> Who does one contact to find out the status of
> this case?

Contact info is linked in the second post in the thread.

Posted by: Prudence ()
Date: March 06, 2012 01:11PM

You might try contacting the detective in charge of the investigation. His name is Daniel Bibeault and can be reached via email: daniel.bibeault@fairfaxcounty.gov. The investigation remains open, but inactive at this time. Don Teague has not been cleared in this case. There is no statute of limitations on the charge of murder in the state of Virginia.

Posted by: Yo Daddio ()
Date: March 06, 2012 01:51PM

Sometimes it is a waiting game.

If the Commonwealth charges someone with a crime, the accused is entitled to a speedy trial under the Constitution. If the commonwealth does not have their ducks in a row, the Commonwealth risks going to trial and not getting a conviction. If they don't get a conviction, the accused cannot be charged with the same crime twice (Constitution again).

Because there is no statute of limitation on murder, it is sometimes better to wait and collect as much evidence as possible. If that evidence is still not enough to convict, it is sometimes better to keep waiting because there is a chance the suspect will do something (like inadvertently make an admission) that will lead to a conviction.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 28, 2012 07:02AM

BUMPITY FUCKING BUMP!!!

colour me clueless - didnt even KNOW about it............i was thinking it was about the carwash dude who got killed (did they ever catch his killer? Man, for such a "nice" place, y'all sure do have A LOT OF UNSOLVED MURDERS going on LoLz)

more on this later, that's for sure......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2012 07:03AM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: guilty ()
Date: April 19, 2012 04:38PM

I wonder how he can live with himself and face his children

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: April 20, 2012 07:10AM

Yo Daddio Wrote:
> Sometimes it is a waiting game.
>
> If the Commonwealth charges someone with a crime,
> the accused is entitled to a speedy trial under
> the Constitution. If the commonwealth does not
> have their ducks in a row, the Commonwealth risks
> going to trial and not getting a conviction. If
> they don't get a conviction, the accused cannot be
> charged with the same crime twice (Constitution
> again).
>
> Because there is no statute of limitation on
> murder, it is sometimes better to wait and collect
> as much evidence as possible. If that evidence is
> still not enough to convict, it is sometimes
> better to keep waiting because there is a chance
> the suspect will do something (like inadvertently
> make an admission) that will lead to a conviction.

Three years and no arrests? That's slow even by Fairfax County standards. Whatever happened to them opening fire on someone who comes to their door in a bathrobe and coffee cup? If they had done that with this guy, everyone would have been happy!

Date: August 01, 2012 01:35PM

Mr. VMI and the family have moved out--big yard sale a little while ago. Looks like he is headed off--new girlfriend in tow--- to " a new life." Wonder if they told the buyers about the killing in the master bedroom????

Posted by: pity the kids ()
Date: August 01, 2012 02:57PM

Do the kids hate the dad?

I would.

Posted by: it's a wrap ()
Date: October 10, 2012 08:28PM

Is this one over?

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.