HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Fairfax Station murder
Posted by: laker ()
Date: April 10, 2009 02:07PM

You would not make that first comment if you knew the family, and certainly from these posts and the legacy book at The Washington Post you can get a pretty good feel for them. Hold good thoughts for the family, particularly her three kids, as they experience the first holiday without their mother, sister, and daughter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: courthouse watcher ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:23PM

Rumor around the law enforcemeent folks is that the first ballistics do not support the husband's version and that the rest of the lab results will be in very soon. Expect things to begin to happen.

Posted by: Industryperson ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:15PM

"grumpy" doesn't begin to describe character of VMI guy; bully, arrogant, loser, friendless, jobless"

Can we add more to the list?: ruthless and unethical?

Signed, also a former co-worker

Posted by: FLORIDIAN ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:39PM

Is Mr. VMI starting to sqirm; let us hope justice can hold the shovel to him before he gets away.

Date: April 23, 2009 11:10AM

Hear from my sources that the results should be done by mid to late May and the early read on them is they will establish that the husband "introduced the gun" that morning. Mr Someone Else might want to be careful, the husband may decide he has nothing else to lose..........

Posted by: U fuckin lunatic ()
Date: April 23, 2009 11:53AM

courthouse watcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hear from my sources that the results should be
> done by mid to late May and the early read on
> them is they will establish that the husband
> "introduced the gun" that morning. Mr Someone
> Else might want to be careful, the husband may
> decide he has nothing else to lose..........

Suck a sad little fuck with your sources... ur a fucking lunatic

Posted by: courhouse watcher ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:00PM

obviously one of the problems with this site is the inablilty screen posts for legitimacy or propriety. I have never understood why such personal posts are made, but I will let the prior one speak for itself. There is interest in what is going on in this investigation; all I was trying to do was share what I had been told. If you have other information, why not share it?

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:03PM

Your info is appreciated, you just have to tune out the trolls sometimes unfortunately.

Posted by: waiting for justice ()
Date: April 26, 2009 12:41PM

So, what is the latest on Mr. VMI. How are those three kids dealing with all of this. Do they think Dad is responsible?

Date: April 28, 2009 10:52PM

Mr. VMI has really not been seen much on Laketree Drive---not sure if he is still unemployed. House does not look as festive as it has in years past---no flowers, no activity, do not see the dog much.

Posted by: in touch ()
Date: May 04, 2009 09:48AM

he is employed.......

Date: May 04, 2009 12:56PM

They must not know about this investigation--which is a little hard to believe-all you have to do is Google him---

Posted by: Interested ()
Date: May 04, 2009 08:06PM

Where is he employed?... Who hired him?

Posted by: down the streeter ()
Date: May 09, 2009 08:02AM

Not sure if he is working or not--he seems to be around the house a lot.

Date: May 10, 2009 02:37PM

I'm sure today is a very sad day for Margaret's children. They are so young to be without their mother. I sure hope he doesn't end up getting away with this.

Posted by: down the streeter ()
Date: May 10, 2009 10:24PM

I think the balloon and the flowers in the front yard today said it all. A huge loss for all of her family, particularly for her twin sister and her parents in addition to the children, not to mention all of her friends and neighbors. Mot seeing her bounce down the street with her dog still takes some gtting used to. I do not think Mr. VMI has ever walked that dog.

Posted by: in touch ()
Date: May 11, 2009 12:25PM

Maybe he gets to work from home occasionally....MD is a long drive from VA!

Posted by: Ashley ()
Date: May 11, 2009 04:03PM

New info...maybe??

Source:http://www.corp.att.com/news/2002/04/12-10222

For Release Friday, April 12, 2002

AT&T Names Donald E. Teague to Lead Federal Civil Sector

WASHINGTON – AT&T today announced the appointment of Don Teague to lead its sales team providing communications and professional services to the civil branch of the federal government. Teague brings to the position nearly 20 years experience in the telecommunications sector after a distinguished career in the United States Air Force.

Most recently, Teague was COO of ProcureNet Inc. a provider of integrated supply chain management services for the e-procurement requirements of business-to-government (B2G) markets.

Previously, Teague held a variety of positions over 15 years with Sprint Communications Corp., most recently as vice president and general manager of Sprint’s government business. Earlier in his Sprint career he held senior positions in sales, operations, program management and engineering.

Teague, a CPA, holds a bachelor’s degree from Virginia Military Institute, an MS in engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology, and was awarded an MBA from the University of Utah. He attained the rank of lieutenant colonel during 22 years of service in the U.S. Air Force.

Date: May 11, 2009 04:45PM

New, if over-7-year-old news is "news" I guess :)

Posted by: Floridian ()
Date: May 12, 2009 07:51AM

From: Gazette.net (Maryland community newspapers on-line)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Names & Notes

Largo tech firm names new executives

Quality Technology of Largo has named Andrew W. Cramer Jr. its CEO, Donald Teague its vice president of sales and marketing, and Deron Hurst a federal sales executive.

Cramer has more than 30 years of experience in the information technology industry and was previously president of enterprise systems at Maximum Corp., according to company information.

Teague was vice president at Savvis Federal Services, while Hurst was business development manager for Net-Star-1 Inc.

Date: May 12, 2009 09:57AM

Now THAT is timely :)

Posted by: get serious ()
Date: May 12, 2009 12:01PM

Who would hire this nutcase who quite possibly murdered his wife?

This press release was about 30 days AFTER the murder.

So much for doing background information on potential employees. If this guy gets security clearance than we are all doomed.

Posted by: Ashley ()
Date: May 12, 2009 12:25PM

Sorry pgens...I just saw the year! Well atleast we know where he worked 7 years ago! Haha.

Posted by: nobull ()
Date: May 14, 2009 07:39PM

Follow this link. Mr. VMI's name is displayed prominently on second page of website.

http://www.qutech.com/SILK/QuTech%20Advantage.pdf

Date: May 15, 2009 07:07AM

The grand jury in Fairfax meets next week---we could see some movement in this case---finally

Posted by: raz ()
Date: May 15, 2009 08:06PM

She is a GILF ! I would hit it.

Date: May 20, 2009 01:01PM

Hopefully not too many people know what this means. You are sick and have extreme folly, A--O!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 20, 2009 01:14PM

Floridian Wrote:
> Hopefully not too many people know what this
> means.

are you talking about GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck)

opps... ;)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: noname ()
Date: May 22, 2009 01:37AM

It bothers me how inaccurate all of your posts are. Don't you all have better things to do then pass judgment on an event in which you have no knowledge. The neighbors especially bother me. Go spend time at the pool instead of blogging about such a tragedy.

Posted by: whatchatalkinabout ()
Date: May 22, 2009 08:02AM

What bothers me (us) is how the truth bothers you! This may not be 100% acccurate but it is close Mr. VMI.

Posted by: right to know ()
Date: May 22, 2009 09:32AM

noname Wrote:
> It bothers me how inaccurate all of your posts
> are. Don't you all have better things to do then
> pass judgment on an event in which you have no
> knowledge. The neighbors especially bother me.
> Go spend time at the pool instead of blogging
> about such a tragedy.

Everyone in this neighborhood has a right to know whether they are living next to a homicidal lunatic. If the wife attacked him first and he defended himself, then the cops should say so.

This silence reflects badly on the FCPD.

Date: May 23, 2009 01:28PM

If he was a homicidal lunatic don't you think he wouldn't be allowed to live here anymore. Get over yourself and respect their privacy.

Date: May 24, 2009 10:12AM

No name,

You must not know that DNA and forensics in Virginia can take up to a year. The fact that Mr. VMI has not yet been charged is not an indication of anything other than the delay in getting the test results back. As several posts have noted, with only one person alive to provide an explanation of what happened, these tests will be very important, so I suspect the police are being very careful to get the tests done correctly. The grand jury meets every month in Fairfax, so once the results are in it is safe assume the case will proceed more quickly.

The grand jury just indicted someone for a murder that took place last September.

Date: May 24, 2009 11:27AM

courthouse,

you are scum. you are just trying to stir things up and make the situation a lot worse than it already is for this poor guy. your sources and rumors are unappreciated as they are not accurate.

Date: May 24, 2009 02:01PM

noname,

you are scum. i don't understand people coming here and telling us to respect someones privacy. were not at their house peeking in their fucking windows. we can talk about whatever the hell we feel interests us here and well id say a murder mystery in someone's own back yard is pretty fucking interesting. if you are offended by this take your sorry ass outback and shoot yourself in the head so you wont ever be bothered by anything again.

Date: May 24, 2009 04:44PM

maybe I will and then you guys can blog about how someone else was responsible

Posted by: interested ()
Date: May 24, 2009 11:43PM

noname...if the blog bothers you so much, why do you check it?
BTW, there is nothing "poor" about this guy.

Date: June 04, 2009 04:45PM

Anyone have any news? What is going on in this case?

Date: June 07, 2009 10:22PM

Any news about the case?? Please keep us posted.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: June 08, 2009 09:17AM

Dude's still dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: June 08, 2009 10:18AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Dude's still dead.

Wrong story, he isn't.

Date: June 08, 2009 10:23AM

NEWS FLASH: Dude mistakenly reported dead is apparently not the dude I was thinking of. Dude may still be alive.

Date: June 08, 2009 12:15PM

lol, nice save!

Date: June 10, 2009 08:19AM

From the Meridian written in March by Carolyn Allen

A little background info on the "Teagues":

When Spencer was in about the 2 nd grade, without any encouragement on our part, he fell in love with baseball. From toddler-hood it was clear that he had inherited every athletic, competitive gene that was allotted to my children because the rest of them are quite content to get physical activity through other non-competitive means.

Spencer, however, was born to play hard, to study the teams, the players, the games, the history, and most of all, to compete hard in a healthy way and win.

I believe that some of that natural drive and passion was honed during his Little League years with a memorable coach when he was 10, 11 and 12. “The Mets” was a Little League team with a long-standing history of great training, a quest for excellence and many victories. It was coached by an outstanding man, a retired, disciplined military officer who was well-established in a lucrative second career. He had a stern, but fair demeanor that let us all know he was to be taken seriously.

We sat, as all Little League parents do, through many, many games with the other parents. Among our favorites were the coach's wife and her own parents. They were all lovely, lovely people, and clearly enjoyed “the good life.” The coach himself drove his athletically gifted sons in a beautiful Cadillac Escalade.

I had a hard time figuring out when he went to work as he was so available for coaching and games during hours that most Washington DC professionals are at work. His wife arrived just in time for games in perfect short-sets, emerging from her BMW at the ball fields as if she'd just been to the spa. Her perfect make-up and designer haircuts were a far cry from how most of us appeared for a ball game. Needless to say, she was trim and exceptionally attractive. Her hard-to-miss jewelry sparkled in the sun, accented by professionally polished nails hands as she clapped and cheered in a refined voice “Be a hitter, Kevin!”

Team parties were held at their home which was located in an exclusive luxury neighborhood. Every detail of their home, the yard and the lavish parties indicated that money was of no concern.

As we became acquainted over the years, we learned that they had earned their places: They had married a bit later in life, then had struggled with infertility for many years before being blessed with their three children, a son followed 2 years later by twins. They were wonderful people, memorable in ways far more important than the cars the drove, the clothes they wore, and the house they lived in.

Sadly, as Little League ended, so did our association with them. Nearly ten years quickly passed.

Two weeks ago, Bob picked up the Washington Post at a friend's house, that had been opened to the obituaries. To his great shock, there was the coach's wife! She was dead, at age 58. Even more distressing than the fact that she was dead was the cause of the death: “ She was shot during a domestic altercation, and the incident remains under criminal investigation, county police said. ” (“Margaret Teague, Fairfax Virginia, Age 58 Washington Post, March 14, 2009 )

How could this possibly be?! A quick search on the Internet revealed that, according to the coach's report to the police, they had been home alone arguing about their impending divorce after 37 years of marriage. (They had seemed so happy during our years with them! ) Somehow a gun was introduced into the argument. Police received a call from him, saying that they had been arguing, shots had been fired, they had both been shot. His wife was not breathing. The weapon was lying on the floor beside them.” When the police arrived, his wound was minor. She was dead. He maintains that it was her that first shot him, then in the wrestle, misfired and shot herself.

There are, however, no witnesses. How will anyone every know if what he reported is true?

We were, and still are, in shock. Everything seemed so perfect! Yes, they “had it all” but they were so nice! A divorce after 37 years? Were there spousal abuse problems? Financial problems? Anger management or clinical depression? Other mental health issues? Family skeletons in the closet? Gambling, drugs or alcohol problems? It is impossible not to wonder. And why were these things not addressed earlier? Surely there were warning signs that could have helped!

It's odd, isn't it, the things in this life that show, and the things that don't? The things that are ignored until it's too late?

Posted by: dd ()
Date: June 10, 2009 09:21AM

Floridian Wrote:
> From the Meridian written in March by Carolyn
> Allen
>
> A little background info on the "Teagues":
>
> When Spencer was in about the 2 nd grade, without
> any encouragement on our part, he fell in love
> with baseball. From toddler-hood it was clear that
> he had inherited every athletic, competitive gene
> that was allotted to my children because the rest
> of them are quite content to get physical activity
> through other non-competitive means.
>
> Spencer, however, was born to play hard, to study
> the teams, the players, the games, the history,
> and most of all, to compete hard in a healthy way
> and win.
>
> I believe that some of that natural drive and
> passion was honed during his Little League years
> with a memorable coach when he was 10, 11 and 12.
> “The Mets” was a Little League team with a
> long-standing history of great training, a quest
> for excellence and many victories. It was coached
> by an outstanding man, a retired, disciplined
> military officer who was well-established in a
> lucrative second career. He had a stern, but fair
> demeanor that let us all know he was to be taken
> seriously.
>
> We sat, as all Little League parents do, through
> many, many games with the other parents. Among our
> favorites were the coach's wife and her own
> parents. They were all lovely, lovely people, and
> clearly enjoyed “the good life.” The coach himself
> drove his athletically gifted sons in a beautiful
> Cadillac Escalade.
>
> I had a hard time figuring out when he went to
> work as he was so available for coaching and games
> during hours that most Washington DC professionals
> are at work. His wife arrived just in time for
> games in perfect short-sets, emerging from her BMW
> at the ball fields as if she'd just been to the
> spa. Her perfect make-up and designer haircuts
> were a far cry from how most of us appeared for a
> ball game. Needless to say, she was trim and
> exceptionally attractive. Her hard-to-miss jewelry
> sparkled in the sun, accented by professionally
> polished nails hands as she clapped and cheered in
> a refined voice “Be a hitter, Kevin!”
>
> Team parties were held at their home which was
> located in an exclusive luxury neighborhood. Every
> detail of their home, the yard and the lavish
> parties indicated that money was of no concern.
>
> As we became acquainted over the years, we learned
> that they had earned their places: They had
> married a bit later in life, then had struggled
> with infertility for many years before being
> blessed with their three children, a son followed
> 2 years later by twins. They were wonderful
> people, memorable in ways far more important than
> the cars the drove, the clothes they wore, and the
> house they lived in.
>
> Sadly, as Little League ended, so did our
> association with them. Nearly ten years quickly
> passed.
>
> Two weeks ago, Bob picked up the Washington Post
> at a friend's house, that had been opened to the
> obituaries. To his great shock, there was the
> coach's wife! She was dead, at age 58. Even more
> distressing than the fact that she was dead was
> the cause of the death: “ She was shot during a
> domestic altercation, and the incident remains
> under criminal investigation, county police said.
> ” (“Margaret Teague, Fairfax Virginia, Age 58
> Washington Post, March 14, 2009 )
>
> How could this possibly be?! A quick search on the
> Internet revealed that, according to the coach's
> report to the police, they had been home alone
> arguing about their impending divorce after 37
> years of marriage. (They had seemed so happy
> during our years with them! ) Somehow a gun was
> introduced into the argument. Police received a
> call from him, saying that they had been arguing,
> shots had been fired, they had both been shot. His
> wife was not breathing. The weapon was lying on
> the floor beside them.” When the police arrived,
> his wound was minor. She was dead. He maintains
> that it was her that first shot him, then in the
> wrestle, misfired and shot herself.
>
> There are, however, no witnesses. How will anyone
> every know if what he reported is true?
>
> We were, and still are, in shock. Everything
> seemed so perfect! Yes, they “had it all” but they
> were so nice! A divorce after 37 years? Were there
> spousal abuse problems? Financial problems? Anger
> management or clinical depression? Other mental
> health issues? Family skeletons in the closet?
> Gambling, drugs or alcohol problems? It is
> impossible not to wonder. And why were these
> things not addressed earlier? Surely there were
> warning signs that could have helped!
>
> It's odd, isn't it, the things in this life that
> show, and the things that don't? The tings that
> are ignored until it's too late?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Very well written. It is sad. It is amazing how much pain people are living with. It is amazing the masks people wear in public. There were clearly major problems here. I wonder how many folks making a huge effort to look happy and wealthy are hiding pain.

Pride gets in the way of getting help. Mental health issues are not accepted in our society. How many VMI graduates would put their families happiness before their own pride?

Date: June 10, 2009 10:11AM

tl;dr

Posted by: dog walker ()
Date: June 18, 2009 11:31AM

The grand jury met this week. Anyone have an idea when the results might be known?

Date: June 18, 2009 02:03PM

I assume he would appear in the arrest search in a week or two if there are charges filed.

Posted by: former neighbor ()
Date: June 27, 2009 02:45PM

Any recent news regarding this investigation?

Date: June 27, 2009 03:41PM

Nothing yet, but we'll find out.

ffff....ffff ffff....

They got us working in shifts.

Date: July 06, 2009 05:29PM

Mr. VMI has been around the house a lot--not sure if he is still working. Looks like he has lost 20 pounds or so----does not look real healthy---

Posted by: Barney Fife-where are you? ()
Date: July 06, 2009 06:21PM

I pray that I am never murdered in Fairfax County because I don't think these bufoons will ever figure out who did me in.

Stve McNair was shot on Saturday. The NEXT DAY they concluded that he was murdered and the girlfriend shot him and then killed herself. Case closed.

What the hell is so complicated about this case?

Date: July 07, 2009 06:53AM

Love the new diet - murder someone - then watch the pounds and inches melt off you!

Posted by: McGarrett ()
Date: July 07, 2009 08:15AM

Complicated, you betcha, due to the fact that Mr. VMI has money.

Posted by: ¿justice? ()
Date: July 07, 2009 11:27AM

Floridian Wrote:
> Love the new diet - murder someone - then watch
> the pounds and inches melt off you!

Or sometimes that happens to people when they are in mourning. Seriously I don't get why you people didn't do what someone else suggested and grab your torches and pitchforks, you are so convinced ¿who needs judge and jury anyway when YOU know what the outcome should be anyway? You are unamerican an immoral for wanting him lynched without trial let the authorities to their job and if you dont like it move to iran so you can stone people to death seems like youd get off on it

Date: July 07, 2009 01:23PM

Silly of me - I'm sorry - you are correct - "SOMETIMES".

Date: July 15, 2009 04:35PM

Grand jury meets on Monday

Date: July 15, 2009 08:57PM

Progress...

Posted by: McGarrett ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:40AM

Per source very close to family, case did not go to Grand Jury on Monday. Still investigating. Maybe next month. Mr. VMI is back working as nothing had ever happened.

This maybe another OJ scenario!

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 21, 2009 12:28PM

VMI is a great school Wrote:
> I keep hearing this guy referred to as "Mr VMI".
>
> He sounds like a jerk and probably killed
> her-let's hope he gets what he deserves.
>
> VMI is a great school btw so don't let this bad
> apple spoil the reputation of this fine college.

Its a shitty school for folks that can't cut the mustard at any of the Service academies....

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: July 21, 2009 05:50PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> VMI is a great school Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I keep hearing this guy referred to as "Mr
> VMI".
> >
> > He sounds like a jerk and probably killed
> > her-let's hope he gets what he deserves.
> >
> > VMI is a great school btw so don't let this bad
> > apple spoil the reputation of this fine
> college.
>
> Its a shitty school for folks that can't cut the
> mustard at any of the Service academies....

It is a great school which has produced some outstanding leaders.

The greatest general of them all, George C. Marshall, was a VMI graduate.

Seven VMI alumni have earned the Medal of Honor (Ditto for Virginia Tech).

This fellow has yet to be charged so hold your fire until he is.

Posted by: Keydet ()
Date: July 22, 2009 01:33PM

VMI certainly has had its share of excellent graduates--and its Honor System is one of the few in the country that really works. Mr. VMI graduated in 1971, the height of the Viet Nam war and the anti-war movement--VMI was taking any warm body it could get to Lexington in those days.

Posted by: VMI rankings ()
Date: July 22, 2009 03:22PM

US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT

Best Colleges: Top Public Schools: Liberal Arts Colleges

United States Military Academy West Point, NY Rank 1

United States Naval Academy Annapolis, MD Rank 2

Virginia Military Institute Lexington, VA Rank 3

St. Mary's College of Maryland St. Mary's City, MD Rank 4

New College of Florida Sarasota, FL Rank 5

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 22, 2009 03:33PM

Year and URL reference?

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: July 23, 2009 09:47AM

ITRADE Wrote:
> Its a shitty school for folks that can't cut the
> mustard at any of the Service academies....

I wouldn't go that far. Getting into the service academies requires a little bit of political savvy seeing as the appointments are made by Senators, Congressmen, etc. (Sorry, it seems if you do okay on the admission but just can't get your Congressman on the phone, you can go to USMAPS.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 09:52AM by formerhick76.

Date: July 23, 2009 02:54PM

courthouse watcher.....

wrong again. wrong every post you've written so far :)

Posted by: Black Knight ()
Date: July 27, 2009 10:42AM

Not all... Mr. VMI "oops" I mean "noname". :-D

Date: July 28, 2009 05:21PM

How long is this going to continue! Get this guy to court. We all know he did it.
Anyone know where the 3 kids are spending their summer?

Date: July 29, 2009 01:07PM

They have been in and out for a couple of months or so. Do not seem to spend much time at the house-have no idea if they do anything with Mr. VMI--have not really seen them together--

Posted by: laker2 ()
Date: July 29, 2009 02:54PM

they are old now, perhaps they have jobs?

Date: July 29, 2009 02:55PM

waiting, whos "we" and how do you "know"?

Date: August 04, 2009 11:41AM

Looks like Mr. VMI may have a new girlfriend--she has been around the house recently

Posted by: wuht ()
Date: August 04, 2009 12:10PM

Now who is the creepy stalker. Sounds like maybe someone should be watching YOU.

Posted by: Dark Shadow ()
Date: August 04, 2009 01:43PM

Whether Mr. VMI is innocent or GUILTY why would anyone choose to be involved with a person who is in a situation like this that has not be resolved? <:-l

Posted by: wuht ()
Date: August 04, 2009 02:26PM

I'm wondering why she goes there with all the creepy neighbors peeking in the windows.

Posted by: seahawk ()
Date: August 04, 2009 03:00PM

dog walker Wrote:
> Looks like Mr. VMI may have a new girlfriend--she
> has been around the house recently

What makes you think she is a NEW girlfriend?

Posted by: antiVMI ()
Date: August 10, 2009 03:51PM

Chances are his girlfriend has chosen to overlook the creepiness of the situation preferring to focus on his MILLIONS instead! Can't take it with him when he moves into his new BIG-HOUSE.

Posted by: Kojack ()
Date: August 12, 2009 03:53PM

Understand the grand jury is supposed to meet this Monday--anyone know if the case might be presented?

Is the lab work being done by the state or FBI?

If Mr. VMI is charged, will he be able to get bail??

What has happened to "the other guy?"

Date: August 14, 2009 07:11PM

What 'other guy? He shot and killed his wife. No one else was involved except the two of them, and since she's dead only evidence is going to be able to tell what REALLY happened.

Posted by: whut ()
Date: August 14, 2009 08:01PM

nver mind facts lik he took a bullet too

Date: August 15, 2009 01:06PM

You're right. He did take a bullet too, conveniently in a non-threatening location. Like I said, evidence is going to have to tell the real story here.

Posted by: Sargent Friday ()
Date: August 17, 2009 08:31AM

Mr. VMI -- you know the family has asked only one thing of you "just tell the truth". DO THE RIGHT THING!

Posted by: BrotherRat ()
Date: August 18, 2009 11:30AM

After spending 4 years at The Institute, Mr. VMI should uphold his commitment toward The Honor Code and accept responsibility for his actions--he has not done it so far, so there is no reason to think he will now. That is too bad for all concerned, but look at the posts here, his job history, etc--this is not an honorable man. It will be all that more devastating whrn the truth is finally revealed by the ballistics and police investigation.

Posted by: jhahceakejf ()
Date: August 18, 2009 03:52PM

He is an honorable man. Anyone who really knows him would be the first to tell you.

Date: August 18, 2009 09:34PM

BrotherRat Wrote:
> After spending 4 years at The Institute, Mr. VMI
> should uphold his commitment toward The Honor Code
> and accept responsibility for his actions--he has
> not done it so far, so there is no reason to think
> he will now.

o you mean take responsibilty for whut YOU say he did, evar think he took responsibility for what HE belives he did? the truth is teh truth and if he gose to cort then hell have to defend himslef but just because you disgreee doesant mean you are right

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: August 18, 2009 10:00PM

whut Wrote:
> o you mean take responsibilty for whut YOU say he
> did, evar think he took responsibility for what HE
> belives he did? the truth is teh truth and if he
> gose to cort then hell have to defend himslef but
> just because you disgreee doesant mean you are
> right

This is quite possibly the WORST example of bad grammar I have ever seen in any posting, in any stupid forum, in my entire stupid life. Ever heard of spell check, you stupid ass?

Date: August 19, 2009 12:56AM

jhahceakejf,
If he was really an honorable man he wouldn't be in the situation he is in.

Posted by: SFBKFLMC..... ()
Date: August 19, 2009 07:40AM

It was quite apparent and evident in the memorial tributes to Margie that close friends and the "family" that knew "Don" stayed as far removed from that acknowledgement as possible. That said enough!

Date: August 19, 2009 07:50AM

Sweeney Todd Wrote:
> This is quite possibly the WORST example of bad
> grammar I have ever seen in any posting, in any
> stupid forum, in my entire stupid life. Ever
> heard of spell check, you stupid ass?

Wouldn't that make it the best example of bad grammar?

Date: August 19, 2009 10:10PM

You are absolutely correct!

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: August 23, 2009 06:28PM

Anyone who really knows him knows he's an honorable man? Oh really? Care to name names? I DO know him and not just in passing, Have known him for years and he is anything but honorable. He had been "killing" his wife for quite some time before finally pulling the trigger. While you're at it, why don't you share your definition of "honorable."

Posted by: skepticsux ()
Date: August 25, 2009 09:05AM

Obviously you don't know him...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/honorable

What makes you think he "pulled the trigger"? This would have been wrapped up a long time ago if that were the case.

Posted by: The "Rattler" ()
Date: August 25, 2009 10:33AM

skepticsux Wrote:
> Obviously you don't know him...
>
> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/honorable
>
> What makes you think he "pulled the trigger"?
> This would have been wrapped up a long time ago if
> that were the case.

AND if he DIDN'T...this would have been wrapped up a long time ago!

We are quite aware of the definition of honorable. It is your interpretation of "honorable" that is corrupt.

Let me see....which would fit Mr. VMI:

1. Deserving or winning honor and respect. "NO"
2. Bringing distinction or recognition "NO"
3. Possessing and characterized by honor NO!
4. Consistent with honor or good name ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
5. Distinguished; illustrious NO NO !
6. Attended by marks of recognition and honor ???????

Date: August 25, 2009 10:53AM

Sounds like u want to go administer yor OWN justice... maybe the polic should keep tabs on those here who dont feel the wheels of justice are goin fast enugh

Date: August 28, 2009 03:49PM

Whut----- you are missing the point of virtually every other poster, many of whom clearly know the family very well. Look at the undisputed statements from many people--

Margie was clearly a classy, happy, much beloved mother, very devoted to her children and family;

Mr. VMI appears, at best, to be abusive, reclusive and perhaps irrational:

He is twice her size;

She was moving on in her life with another person;

She is shot once, fatally, with Mr. VMI's gun;

He has basically a flesh wound;

What happened is very clear, what is frustrating is the waiting for it to be proven;

But justice will prevail...

Posted by: Kojack ()
Date: August 28, 2009 04:18PM

What is the hold up with the investigation?

Posted by: lakers ()
Date: August 28, 2009 05:40PM

laker,

you think you know, but you have no idea.

Date: August 29, 2009 12:21AM

lakers,
And you do?

Date: August 29, 2009 08:38AM

lakers,

The summanry by Laker seems to be fairly straight forward. Please share what you know that indicates he/she is incorrect.

Posted by: lakers ()
Date: August 29, 2009 03:03PM

Don't judge the book by its cover.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.