HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hot girl charged in Bank Robbery(embezzlement)
Posted by: FCPDarrest ()
Date: September 05, 2008 07:50PM

UPDATE: Arrest Made
Police arrested Pamela Ghofrani Shadman, 20, of 8290 Deep Valley Court, Springfield on Thursday, September 4. She was charged with embezzlement. Investigation led police to Shadman, a bank employee, who was originally identified as the victim in this case, as well as one of her acquaintances as suspects in the robbery. Police have obtained an arrest warrant and are searching for the second suspect, Piero Alvarado, 20, of Springfield.

Bank Robbery in Springfield
An employee of the Bank of America, located at 8096 Rolling Road, was robbed on Thursday, August 28 shortly after 3 p.m. A man handed the 20-year-old Springfield woman a note announcing a robbery. The victim handed over an undisclosed amount of cash and was not injured. The suspect fled on foot.

The suspect was described as white, about 6 feet tall, weighing approximately 180 pounds. He had dark hair, a mustache and a goatee. He was wearing a black and purple jacket, light-colored pants and a black hat.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2008/090508updatearrestmade.htm

She's hot- check her facebook(not set to private)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1041961359&hiq=pamela%2Cshadman&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fq%3DPamela%2BShadman%26init%3Dq

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot girl charged in Bank Robbery(embezzlement)
Posted by: vapreneur ()
Date: September 05, 2008 08:58PM

stalker! is that what you do when you hear people in your area got arrested; you google and try to dig up all their personal information

there are some sick people out there

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: September 05, 2008 09:01PM

On facebook she says she has a "science degree." Sheesh, if you're going to make things up about yourself online, at least make an ATTEMPT at creativity!!

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 05, 2008 11:19PM

vapreneur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> stalker! is that what you do when you hear people
> in your area got arrested; you google and try to
> dig up all their personal information
>
> there are some sick people out there

lol. Let me break it to you, this is what employers do with all serious job candidates these days. Certainly Googling a perp is fair game.

And speak for yourself... she's hot, I'd definitely hit it.

Posted by: ohz ()
Date: September 06, 2008 02:21AM

She went to Hayfield, and I'm pretty sure he did too. It's also funny that he's "described as white" when he's clearly hispanic.

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: September 06, 2008 05:46AM

How hot is she IN A GREEN JUMPSUIT
Attachments:
1_n1041961359_30099520_4071.jpg
n528094223_1154655_3700.jpg
pamelaghofranishadman.jpg
alvaradopiero.jpg

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 06, 2008 10:21AM

A waste of a hot girl.

Date: September 06, 2008 03:04PM

Wonder how much she was trying to get? She probably could have made a few grand being a rich dude's "girlfriend" for a weekend.

Posted by: going overboard ()
Date: September 06, 2008 03:14PM

you guys are giving her too many points in the beauty department
shes pretty but not all that

Posted by: Jas ()
Date: September 06, 2008 03:42PM

Should have charged them both w/some kind of Robbery or something. You know they will both get off w/misdemeanors since no one got hurt, and bank prob got the money back. She is pretty hot though, women at the Jail will enjoy her .

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 06, 2008 04:05PM

Interesting couple. Arab and Hispanic? Can we send them back?

Date: September 06, 2008 06:28PM

She can stay under house arrest at my place, the dude can go.

Posted by: FCPDarrest ()
Date: September 06, 2008 07:16PM

she either deleted her page or made herself not searchable to anyone other than her friends.. I wonder if she saw this thread

Posted by: Colleen ()
Date: September 06, 2008 08:41PM

You guys are a bunch jerks. Leave Pam alone! She didn't mess with none of you guys and u should really take down this page. I know both of the people, but you guys don't know hoe bad u guys are screwing with her head!

Posted by: i hope im correct ()
Date: September 06, 2008 10:13PM

im assuming there will be felony charges

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: September 06, 2008 10:27PM

Colleen Wrote:
> You guys are a bunch jerks. Leave Pam alone! She
> didn't mess with none of you guys and u should
> really take down this page. I know both of the
> people, but you guys don't know hoe bad u guys are
> screwing with her head!

Awesome! She needs to understand that she deserves the exposure. Her GREED and LACK of self respect led her to go along with the half baked criminal idea of a CROSS EYED Latino!--who wears a "black and purple jacket?" Oh. My. God.

Bank of America is a trusted institution who trusted her enough to hire her. But it meant nothing! At least after she serves her jail term she will not be able to get another good job. If she is still young enough when she gets out, her best bet will be to find work at one of those all-nude bars in Georgetown.

Date: September 07, 2008 12:36AM

Colleen Wrote:
> You guys are a bunch jerks. Leave Pam alone! She
> didn't mess with none of you guys and u should
> really take down this page. I know both of the
> people, but you guys don't know hoe bad u guys are
> screwing with her head!

We said she was hot... where is the insult?

Posted by: ... ()
Date: September 07, 2008 12:37PM

u losers have no lives to be talking all this shit on here. u dont know anything, so shut that shit up.

Posted by: IBOOST ()
Date: September 07, 2008 01:48PM

something like this happened a while back too i think it was in Herndon about two years ago it was another Latin bitch and her boyfriend robing banks LOL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2008 04:02PM by IBOOST.

Posted by: eric5467 ()
Date: September 07, 2008 01:54PM

the problem i have with the situation is the sheer stupidity involved.....why would anyone want to rob a bank teller? the most amount of money she could have had would be somewhere between $5000-$8000.

what is that amount of money good for? you cant buy a car, you cant hire a defense attorney and you wouldnt be able to survive very long even if you were able to successfully flee the country.

they should both be punished and sterilized for the stupidity involved in this situation.

Posted by: ex teller ()
Date: September 07, 2008 05:05PM

eric5467 Wrote:
> the problem i have with the situation is the sheer
> stupidity involved.....why would anyone want to
> rob a bank teller? the most amount of money she
> could have had would be somewhere between
> $5000-$8000.

yes. my first job out of high school was at first virginia bank as a drive thru teller. the most cash i ordered was in that range maybe even 11k for pay days. But the typical cash request would be around 6k.

Posted by: i AGREe ()
Date: September 08, 2008 12:55AM

Robbing a bank is the dumbest thing in the world these days!

Posted by: correct ()
Date: September 08, 2008 09:07AM

Eric - you are correct. Most bank robberies are committed by desperate and often stupid people.

They also have a high case closure rate. Lots of evidence to chase. And it takes real skill or luck to get a large haul. Most large hauls are inside jobs, so that fact makes these two look pretty dim.

The FBI gets a lot of grief, but they do a tremendous job with bank robbery - whether it be profiling (they can spot inside jobs like this one quickly), supporting security technology, or finding perps.

And I don't think this is misdemeanor territory - rob a bank - welcome to Club Fed. They are likely going to experience the federal Bureau of Prisons for a while.

We all have flaws and hence it is difficult to cast judgment, but this crime, if validated, makes no sense and it is a shame to see these young people do so much damage to their young lives and their future.

Date: September 08, 2008 12:16PM

LULU said:

Awesome! She needs to understand that she deserves the exposure. Her GREED and LACK of self respect led her to go along with the half baked criminal idea of a CROSS EYED Latino!--who wears a "black and purple jacket?" Oh. My. God.

Bank of America is a trusted institution who trusted her enough to hire her. But it meant nothing! At least after she serves her jail term she will not be able to get another good job. If she is still young enough when she gets out, her best bet will be to find work at one of those all-nude bars in Georgetown

Sounds like something you've done before. Unless you know these people you really shouldn't talk *hit about them. Yes, what they did was beyond dumb, but you sound just as dumb saying things about people you have no idea about or what type of person she is. Unless you really get to know her don't say stupid *hit about her. Now lets see if you can't have an adult enough responce to that or are you going to be as ignorant as the rest of the people on here?

Posted by: right ()
Date: September 08, 2008 12:32PM

Everyone needs to listen to Coleen. She happens to be the only person on the planet who has NEVER GOSSIPPED! She has NEVER talked about anyone in her life where she didn't have 100% knowledge of all facets of their lives. She is so into peoples' lives that she stalks them constantly.

Colleen is free to throw stones here.

This sequence of postings _in the same message_ proves it! Oh wait, or does it?

Colleen: Unless you know these people you really shouldn't talk *hit about them.

Later in same paragraph: or are you going to be as ignorant as the rest of the people on here?

Hmm...

Hypocrite: n. A person given to the practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.

Posted by: correct ()
Date: September 08, 2008 03:02PM

Colleen - you are tilting at windmills a bit here. While paying due respect to the legal concept presumption of innocence, one of the consequences of engaging in serious criminal behavior is that one's reputation gets damaged and some ugly facts become public.

If you are making a plea to merely to recognize that this person is, like all of us, human and susceptible to mistakes, fine. And I concur with your pointing out that the slurs are unnecessary and mean.

But there is a public good in terms of enforcing social contracts for some of the castigation here, and hopefully it will have a salutary effect on others who are contemplating stupid crimes that will ruin their future. If you really know the accused, it might be helpful for you to remind others and expound upon the concept that even "normally behaving" people have the capacity to go off the rails, and it always pays to be vigilant with the company you keep.

Cheers.

Date: September 08, 2008 08:47PM

And this is what I mean when people shouldn't be talking about this stuff. If you are going to talk about it then do so, but don't sit here and say things like shes only going to work at a strip club and stuff like that. Saying things like can we send them back and stuff when their livelyhood has nothing to do with you. Yes, they both commited a crime and everyone and their mom knows that, but if you people must put your two cents in then put it where it counts which to the court or those two people it doesn't but find a more adult way to talk about it. I'm sure almost everyone on this page has known a criminal or known someone who has done a criminal act, even if it's stealing a piece of candy that only a dollar. It's still a criminal act so NONE of you guys out there are saints and neither is the company you keep. And trust me I am no hypocrit. I will give my opinion about something and thats it. You people don't know me and I don't know you. I'm not judging any of you, but some people on here need to learn when its time to speak like an adult or keep THEIR judgment out of it.

Posted by: bull dyke ()
Date: September 08, 2008 08:56PM

she helped to rob a bank colleen.

She's goin to jail for sure...

ur probably a sketchy ass bitch too if yore hangin out with bank robbers...

She is a hot slut though...do u have any pics of her boobs/more pics of her? TIA colleen

Date: September 08, 2008 09:02PM

Wow you're one of those people who must get pleasure by thinking profanaty and saying odd things effect me. If you'd really like to know we can meet and I'll show you what type of sketchy bitch I can be. And if you hadn't noticed they just robbed a bank and like I said before you don't know what type of person she is. But like a few others on here your ignorant.

Posted by: Jas ()
Date: September 08, 2008 09:02PM

Colleen, this is not the forum to defend criminal activity when there is no doubt of guilt. People talk shit on the underground, so get over it, My guess is that you don't even know these people.

Date: September 08, 2008 09:04PM

Wanna bet?

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: September 08, 2008 09:04PM

Colleen Wrote:
> Wow you're one of those people who must get
> pleasure by thinking profanaty and saying odd
> things effect me. If you'd really like to know we
> can meet and I'll show you what type of sketchy
> bitch I can be. And if you hadn't noticed they
> just robbed a bank and like I said before you
> don't know what type of person she is. But like a
> few others on here your ignorant.

okay, lindvall......

Posted by: bull dyke ()
Date: September 08, 2008 09:07PM

I'll meet you colleen...

Post your information. You sound real sassy...

But you're right I guess... They just robbed a bank, nbd.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 08, 2008 10:27PM

Colleen needs a smack upside the head, a good boning, and then an order to make me a ham sammich.

Posted by: wut ()
Date: September 09, 2008 07:15AM

Colleen Wrote:
> but if you people must put your two cents in
> then put it where it counts which to the court or
> those two people it doesn't but find a more adult
> way to talk about it.

This is a public internet forum. It is where you would expect to find stupid comments. It's like walking into Home Depot and screaming at everyone because they don't sell enough video games. This isn't the place to look for or expect rational or sensitive commentary. It is a place where people are going to post what they think, whether it is via informed decision or not.

> And
> trust me I am no hypocrit. I will give my opinion
> about something and thats it.

But Colleen, that's what people are doing here. What is the difference? People are giving their opinion!

Date: September 09, 2008 10:23AM

i give my opinion when its asked not when a bunch of retards get on a stupid ass forum. I'm done talking to u ppl but i hope one day u all have a sister daughter mother or any woman in your life who u thought was a good person tell u they did something extremely bad so we can all sit here and talk shit about them. Karma is a bitch and its going to happen to all of you someday.

Posted by: shutup ho ()
Date: September 09, 2008 12:11PM

Colleen Wrote:
> i give my opinion when its asked

bitch shuttup before i smack dick to your face

Posted by: help yourself here ()
Date: September 09, 2008 12:21PM

Colleen - why are you taking the bait? People are going to make immature and crude comments in a situation like this. I agree that it is not good karma but if it truly not good karma why not just let the negative karma work its magic and let things be?

I am curious if you know the accused. And while there is no need to divulge private information, I just wonder what makes a young woman with a bright future go off the rails. Is there any wisdom you can provide? 20 years old is pretty young, but I wonder what young women think when they get themselves involved with guys like this one. This is not to suggest that she herself isn't accountable and lay it all of on a guy, but I just wonder what the thought process leads to this? Is it a self-esteem issue? You could silence all of this stuff by providing honest insight.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 09, 2008 01:05PM

a bank is probably the worst place embezzle money. seriously, their job is to keep track of money!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: wondering ()
Date: September 09, 2008 01:40PM

Do you guys ever find the accuser joining these chats? Wouldn't it be weird if the hot girl or the cross eyed guy joined this chat? How would you guys feel?

Posted by: Mccain Fan ()
Date: September 09, 2008 01:49PM

well normally we crowd around and talk shit about dead people, so obviously they cant chime in...

in this case, I'm sure this little piece of tail is reading this and chomping at the bit to make a reply

but she knows that would be a bad idea.

I'm still wondering if this chick was actually dating this helmet from the picture? Or are they cousins..? If its her boyfriend, good for this fat fuck for landing her...am i rite?

a little help here colleen...

Posted by: guy from springfield mall with camera ()
Date: September 09, 2008 02:09PM

need some bikini shots
preferably of the ass

Date: September 09, 2008 02:13PM

Colleen Wrote:
> 4arma is a bitch and its
> going to happen to all of you someday.

People comment on how good looking a girl is by her mug shot, and for that we all deserve to have family members hurt us by committing similar crimes? You don't sound like a very pleasant person to be around, and I hope you can find your path to a more peaceful existence.

Posted by: 124C41 ()
Date: September 09, 2008 04:47PM

Colleen, have you Americanized your Arab name? If so, I commend you on your efforts to assimilate. You do need help with your English. However, in our society bank robbery is a serious crime and has nothing to do with karma. You can visit your friend in prison. Why does karma play such a large role in Middle Eastern cultures--it's sort of like "it's God's will."

Posted by: how do you figure ()
Date: September 09, 2008 05:10PM

colleen from dirka dirka?

Date: September 09, 2008 05:47PM

wondering Wrote:
> Do you guys ever find the accuser joining these
> chats? Wouldn't it be weird if the hot girl or the
> cross eyed guy joined this chat? How would you
> guys feel?

i know exactly what would happen, there would be people explaining to them how stupid they are and others would say stuff like "post pics!" everyone would have a good laugh.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Static Free ()
Date: September 09, 2008 09:31PM

Colleen sounds like a girl that went by the name Ome that I used to work with....a bimbo 4 sure.

Date: September 09, 2008 09:39PM

They arrested the dude involved.

Date: September 10, 2008 12:16AM

For "Help yourself here" I would say that in her situation she is blinded by a still small amount of love in her hear for him. She does read this and is going to be pissed I said so, but to me I think thats what it is. She has been his best friend ever since they broke up and everytime he got in a serious relationship with another girl she seemed upset. She is a very happy girl and I would have never expected that from her because she didn't have a thing on her record. She has never even been in Sat. detention. I was shocked when I found out and very ashamed because in a way I looked up to her. If you knew her you would say the same. Now I don't know what to feel about her.

For everyone else I don't even have a drop of arab in me. Nor any culture that actually has karma as a religion. I just think that it does exist because I've seen it used in all types of forms whether it be little things or a lot. If you people are so damn interested in seeing who I really am look my myspace up. Its on private but I'm the light skin chick wearing purple. Other than that I don't know what to tell you people who like to guess my race cuz none of you would guess right. Unless you have certain races in your backround.

Posted by: ThoughtULeftColleen ()
Date: September 10, 2008 11:26AM

Colleen, you watch too much Earl...

I doubt your little ho friend is reading this considering she locked up with several felonys.

If you don't have arab then you must be a little mulie, especially if you look up to losers like these people.

You know what you should feel about her? Ashamed that you know such an idiot, no worries on what she thinks about you, well at least for 5-10 years.

Now go back to myspace world and finger fuck yourself to sleep.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: September 10, 2008 11:37AM

Colleen Wrote:

"For everyone else I don't even have a drop of arab in me."

I know a couple Fairfax and Arlington Red Top cab drivers who would more than happy to fix that for you...

Posted by: balllssss ()
Date: September 13, 2008 02:31PM

hahaha eww

Date: September 14, 2008 01:37PM

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 14, 2008 04:37PM

Believe these alleged felons are from Prince William County. Deport them back to Prince William! Maybe they are part of the 1,200 students that transferred from Prince William to Fairfax, the sanctuary county.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: September 23, 2008 12:00PM

Go South Lakes!

Posted by: lol ()
Date: September 23, 2008 01:39PM

She looks like a spic. A good majority of them are not the brightest. Send her ass back to Puerto Rico.

Posted by: colleenisacunt ()
Date: September 23, 2008 01:44PM

Oh Shut The Fuck Up, and go back to your little hole where your sorry ass crawled out of.

Colleen Wrote:
> i give my opinion when its asked not when a bunch
> of retards get on a stupid ass forum. I'm done
> talking to u ppl but i hope one day u all have a
> sister daughter mother or any woman in your life
> who u thought was a good person tell u they did
> something extremely bad so we can all sit here and
> talk shit about them. Karma is a bitch and its
> going to happen to all of you someday.

Posted by: raptura ()
Date: September 23, 2008 02:09PM

LOL

ThoughtULeftColleen Wrote:
> Colleen, you watch too much Earl...
>
> I doubt your little ho friend is reading this
> considering she locked up with several felonys.
>
> If you don't have arab then you must be a little
> mulie, especially if you look up to losers like
> these people.
>
> You know what you should feel about her? Ashamed
> that you know such an idiot, no worries on what
> she thinks about you, well at least for 5-10
> years.
>
> Now go back to myspace world and finger fuck
> yourself to sleep.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: October 14, 2008 03:04PM

Colleen Wrote:
> LULU said:
>
>
>
> Awesome! She needs to understand that she deserves
> the exposure. Her GREED and LACK of self respect
> led her to go along with the half baked criminal
> idea of a CROSS EYED Latino!--who wears a "black
> and purple jacket?" Oh. My. God.
>
> Bank of America is a trusted institution who
> trusted her enough to hire her. But it meant
> nothing! At least after she serves her jail term
> she will not be able to get another good job. If
> she is still young enough when she gets out, her
> best bet will be to find work at one of those
> all-nude bars in Georgetown
>
>
>
> Sounds like something you've done before. Unless
> you know these people you really shouldn't talk
> *hit about them. Yes, what they did was beyond
> dumb, but you sound just as dumb saying things
> about people you have no idea about or what type
> of person she is. Unless you really get to know
> her don't say stupid *hit about her. Now lets see
> if you can't have an adult enough responce to that
> or are you going to be as ignorant as the rest of
> the people on here?

Are you hot colleen? Would you like to rob my house with me? Only thing is we must put everything back once we are done playing cops and robbers....Want to be the cop or the robber?

Posted by: Cody ()
Date: October 14, 2008 03:21PM

are those two illegal aliens?

if so, deport the man and allow the woman to stay in this country.

Posted by: Dommo ()
Date: October 15, 2008 01:54PM

Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKAS BEST KEEP PAM'S NAME OUT'CHO MOUF. IF SHE WANTED U TO NO THE FAX, SHE'D TELL U, BUT SHE DI'N'T, SO Y'ALL BEST GET OFF IT. I'M-A GIT MAH BB GUN AND HOO-RIDE THIS MOTHAFUCKA.

Posted by: Shaw ()
Date: January 30, 2009 04:51PM

Well the hot teller who did the fake robbery thing got her charge amended to a misdemeanor yesterday and was convicted of Accessory after the fact to a Felony and got 12 months jail with 10 months susp. 1 year unsupervised probation.

Sounds like hot chick justice to me??

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: January 30, 2009 04:55PM

Wonder if the Commonwealth attorney was male or female.

Date: February 02, 2009 07:52PM

Shaw Wrote:
> Well the hot teller who did the fake robbery thing
> got her charge amended to a misdemeanor yesterday
> and was convicted of Accessory after the fact to a
> Felony and got 12 months jail with 10 months susp.
> 1 year unsupervised probation.
>
> Sounds like hot chick justice to me??

yeah, a guy would most likely get a much harsher sentence.

Posted by: Britbobinherndon ()
Date: February 03, 2009 09:36AM

Tis usually the guy that perpetrates crimes anyway generally speaking. Nonetheless two months in jail whilst not harsh isn't exactly a picnic either. I think her punishment is about right. If she's never done anything before and is an accessory to a relatively small single robbery of this sort two months is plenty of time. Plus with a misdemeanor charge she has the opportunity to make right with her life and put this behind her.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.