HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4
Rest In Peace Homaira Jaan
Posted by: Arezo_Cali ()
Date: July 16, 2008 08:33PM

Homaira Rahman jaan may u rest in peace i was so sad that a girl at a young age died in new years eve i was so sad that i was gonna cry and u r a very beautiful girl 2.i will always pray 4 u and may u go 2 heaven loves and kisses bye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Rest In Peace Homaira Jaan
Posted by: Arezo_Cali ()
Date: July 16, 2008 08:36PM

oopsie i meant independence day . sorry.

may you go to heaven
Posted by: Lailah ()
Date: July 16, 2008 10:23PM

for all u people who said disrespectful things about this innocent soul and this pretty girl who passed away, may you experience the pain her family and loved ones is going through, and then maybe u would think the next time u say something rude like that again. may u rest in peace; and may that stupid bastard who worked at a restaurant burn in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can another human kill another human being??????????????????

you will be missed HOMAIRA JAAN! :'[

Re: Homaira Rahman
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 16, 2008 11:16PM

Guy Wire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Khalid Aka Dipset learn to spell your own name
> asshole. It's Dipshit not Dipset.

I think it is in reference to the rap collective Dipset, aka The Diplomats.

Posted by: TT ()
Date: July 17, 2008 12:31AM

inkahootz why don't you come and kiss my half black ass.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 17, 2008 02:03AM

Your ass is half black? Which cheek? Wow, do you have Vitiligo?

TT Wrote:
> inkahootz why don't you come and kiss my half
> black ass.

Posted by: redneckpussy ()
Date: July 18, 2008 06:09PM

Guy Wire - you're a fucking white ass pussy.
You're real brave when you're hiding behind your computer keyboard.
If you hate Muslims so much, why don't you join the army like a man and try your luck?
You wouldn't be so tough if Al Qaeda had a sword to your neck, sending a video tape to your country folk.

Khalid - aferin for your ghayrat.

I bet you he's scared of black guys too - i bet you they'd fuck him up the ass all night if he ran into any, and that's why he's at home in front of his computer with his dick in his hand

Posted by: Negina ()
Date: July 19, 2008 01:14AM

Please everyone, stop arguing with each other on this forum. Please respect that she is now gone and never will come back to this life. Please, please keep your comments/disagreements with eachother, to yourself. If you are here, in a sense, to pay your respects . . . please do. Jazaks!

It would be greatly appreciated if what has now been said, be taken into consideration, thanks.

May you rest in peace, Homaira jaan.

Posted by: Guy Wire ()
Date: July 19, 2008 08:59AM

redneckpussy go back and herd your goats you muslim swine. or better yet, be a good muslim and strap on the explosive vest and detonate yourself.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 19, 2008 08:02PM

Negina Wrote:
> Please everyone, stop arguing with each other on
> this forum. Please respect that she is now gone
> and never will come back to this life. Please,
> please keep your comments/disagreements with
> eachother, to yourself.

fuck off, this isnt a place to mourn the dead so stop pretending it is.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: redneckpussy ()
Date: July 25, 2008 03:11PM

Guy Wire likes goat dick
He'll talk like that to the wrong guy some day and get his head chopped off
Maybe he'll still be laughing as it rolls off into hell

Keep talkin' like that, you fuckin pussy
I hate Al Qaeda, but maybe they'll do the world a favor and take care of your sister-raping ass

Posted by: Guy Wire ()
Date: July 25, 2008 03:44PM

redneckpussy is an odd nom de plume for an allah--wallowing,goat-herding and resembling,incestuous muslim swine.

Posted by: hods ()
Date: July 28, 2008 03:08PM

wow you guys are absolutely retarded! this discusion is for Homaira Rahman and more information on her and why such a psycho would do such a thing yet we have some immature dumbasses talking about rednecks and pussy and etc wow all time low i must say!!! The news seems to not be following the story beside what was intially published any updates on this case???

Posted by: DMG ()
Date: July 28, 2008 05:10PM

Homaira Rahman,rot in hell you muzzie cunt!

Posted by: welcometofairfax ()
Date: July 29, 2008 04:58AM

i agree.. if anyone has read any of the posts on this site they deserve all the comments that come with a posting like this.. this isnt an obituary or memorial site and youll just get your feelings hurt if u post this shit on here, so please save it for people who actually care

Posted by: she was innicent? ()
Date: July 29, 2008 08:25AM

what i hear is she is not so innocent and LED THIS POOR TALIBAN ON.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO DEPORT THE AFGHANS?

Posted by: M ()
Date: July 29, 2008 07:21PM

U PPL WHO ARE RUNNING UR MOUTHS/BEING DISPRESPECTFUL, OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLASS, UR PARENTS HAVE TAUGHT U NOTHING, THE POOR GIRLS FAMILY IS MOURNING AND U SIT BEHIND UR MONITERS BAD MOUTHING AWAY, WHETHER U KNOW HER OR NOT, WHETHER SHE WAS GOOD OR BAD, SHE WAS STILL HUMAN, NO HUMAN DESERVES TO HAVE THIER LIVES TAKEN THE WAY HERS WAS, ESPECIALLY HERS, IF U CANT BE AN ADULT OR SHOW ANY FORM OF REMORSE FOR HER/FAMILY/FRIENDS, THEN DONT EVEN BOTHER WASTING UR TIME BADMOUTHING ANYTHING ABOUT HER BC NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT ANYWAY U LOW CLASS UNEDUCATED WASTE OF A MIND. FOR ALL OF HOMAIRAS FRIENDS/FAMILY/LOVED ONES, MY APOLOGIES ON THE BEHALVES OF THOSE MORONS WHO HAVE NO CLASS/RESPECT, KHUDA BUBAKHCHESH, WA ZINDAGE BA SARE DOSTANESH WA FAMILESH

Posted by: ugh ()
Date: July 30, 2008 04:46AM

some of you people are disgracing the prophet muhammed and the name of islam. shut your filthy mouths and learn to respect rather than gossip, spread rumors, hate, and prove to the world how ignorant some muslims can be toward their women and the extreme double standard you have protruded. Disgusting. Im saddened for you people. you will never unite as people because you will always drown in your own hate and despairity. Only God can judge. NOT YOU

Posted by: RESPECT ()
Date: July 31, 2008 03:04AM

THe family of the young lady is grieving.

However, it seems that this young lady was not as conservative as she was raised. I do not blame family. I blame the young lad who apparentloy amde incredibly bad choices and may have led someone very fragile into beleiving things that infuriated him to the point of murder.

THERE IS ALWAYS two sides of the story. Nobody should ever die. But it sems like many young ladies these days abuse their beauty and fail to work on their personaility.

This is my opinion. We are in america. So all the farsi jibberish does not eman much to anyone. Actually, it alienates you

Posted by: DMG ()
Date: July 31, 2008 06:57AM

The name of the so-called "prophet" muhammaned, just like the name of islam, is spelled S-H-I-T.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 31, 2008 09:15AM

RESPECT Wrote:
>
> .... Nobody
> should ever die. But it sems like many young
> ladies these days abuse their beauty and fail to
> work on their personaility.
>

Nobody should ever die? EVER? Please explain yourself on this statement.

As for your other statement about the young ladies, this sounds like natural progression within the culture that these young ladies participate. This specific situation seems to be rooted within the family, community and culture, not as a truth within general society.

Posted by: this is to Honest!!!! ()
Date: August 03, 2008 01:37AM

I BET UR A WHORE!! HUNNIE YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO CLASS!! OR RESPECT...OR FAMILY NAME AND HERE U COME ON A PUBLIC SIGHT AND WRITE UR DIRTY NASTY SHIT... NOR DO I NOE OF SAMIRA OR TABBY!! BUT FROM WHAT I RECALL YOU SAYING!!! I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT U CLEARLY ARE THE WHORE AND U CLEARLY ARE EVERYTHING THAT U HAVE STATED ABOUT THEM IN THAT BLOG OF URS!! WHERE THE FUCK IS UR DAMN RESPECT... COULD U BRING THE AFGHAN COMMUNITY ANY LOWER!!! GROW UP SWEETHEART AND LEARN SOME...SPEND SOME MORE TIME WITH UR FAMILY CLEARLY U HAVENT DONE THAT!! AS FOR HOMAIRA!! U FUCKING WHORE U HAVE NO RITE TO SAY ANY OF UR FALSE SHIT!! BITCH CLEARLY U HAVE NO LIFE TO BE UPDATING ON EVERYONES LIFE DAY BY DATE... HAVE SUM RESPECT FASHA FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS DEAD!

EVERYONE ELSE STOP THE FUCKING NONSENCE AND WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER TO COME... THATS WHEN THAT KOONIES COURT STARTS!!! AFGHANS CLEARLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY THEN TALK THEIR SHIT... AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO COME ON THIS SITE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED!! CLEARLY UR NOT DOING THE RITE THING!! GO TO THE NEWS!!

Posted by: Bandey Khuda ()
Date: August 04, 2008 10:46AM

First off I would like to say that Homaira Jaan is dead and was taken from this world, so for her sake and for the family's sake let her rest in peace and stop this nonsense and bad talking and rumors, for none of it is true. What happened to tarbia, respect, culture and all this .. aparently afghans will never change, something happens and their goes everyone's mouth running and making 10 different stories out of one thing. I mean seriousley jwaabey khuda chee meyteyn (translation) What answer are you going to give to God. Who are we to judge anyone else .. mauh bandey khuda astem, we have no authority or rights to point fingers at anyone else. "The jinauza of a man is gone, his time is up, no more rewards .. nothing except through his children, no more nothing for him to do here, his time is up. The purpose of the jinauza is for you and me, not for him. His time is gone, he has gone to do his business now, the jinauza is for you to wake up that you are going to end up in this place. Someone is going to put you and I in it, right now you carried him, sooner or later someone is going to carry you and I. If only we muslims had the knoweledge of resurrection and you believe with yakeen then you would change your life, you would be different and would not stay this way."

People wake up and realize life is short, no one knows when their time will be up, so why not change yourself so that you benefit in the after life, for this dunya is nothing but a test.

Ya Allah, may you grant Khuda Beyarmouz Homaira Jaan Jaanatey Al Firdous, and give the family patience and sabr for we all have this path and no one can escape death.

Also the fact that her death was a death of a shahid gives the family a reason to smile.

So for people who want to sit here and judge bibi homaira then go ahead do the rest of your bad mouthing and rumors and talking, but remember she is a shahid and what you say and think bad about her will only hurt you not her.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 04, 2008 11:32AM

ugh Wrote:
> some of you people are disgracing the prophet
> muhammed and the name of islam. shut your filthy
> mouths and learn to respect rather than gossip,
> spread rumors, hate, and prove to the world how
> ignorant some muslims can be toward their women
> and the extreme double standard you have
> protruded. Disgusting. Im saddened for you people.
> you will never unite as people because you will
> always drown in your own hate and despairity. Only
> God can judge. NOT YOU
Attachments:
crazedmuslim.jpg
lolcat_terrorist.jpg

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: August 04, 2008 11:40AM

.. aparently afghans will never change,...

I'm not sure what you're tying to say Bandey Khuda. but your belief system of rewards and vengeance is a philosophy from the 8th century that doesn't bode well in 21st century America. Global change is here whether you like it or not. Assimilate or perish.

RIP Homaira Jaan.

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: August 04, 2008 05:00PM

I believe it is time to conclude this thread and lock and/or delete if possible, as this topic is no longer current (besides the tragic loss of life in this situation), and it has done more to stir up rage and conflict, than to actually remember this young woman's death.

To the original poster, and the many who continue to post messages in such a way as to dub this thread a "memorial", this site is a highly inappropriate place to remember your dear friend/family member, and I was hoping that many would learn this from the previous thread about that young auto salesman who was murdered so heartlessly.

While I do send my condolences to the fallen, I do believe that there is a place for everything, and unfortunately FairfaxUnderground is not the place for a respectful, peaceful memorial.

Homaira Rahman
Posted by: homycuz ()
Date: August 07, 2008 03:24PM

AREN’T YOU PEOPLE ASHAMED?YOU GUYS KEEP ON WRITING THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS DEAD!SHE ISNT HERE DO DEFEND HERSELF…THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DEFEND HER IS NOBODY EXCEPT GOD. WE DON’T NOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM THAT NIGHT AND ITS NOT RIGHT TO SPECULATE ON HER LIFE…YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS WRONG. I’M HER FIRST COUSIN, ALSO AFGHAN, AND I KNOW THAT ONE THING AFGHANS SAY IS TRUE AND A HUNDRED THINGS A LIE.WE ALL KNOW THIS.
EVERY BAD AND WRONG WORD YOU GUYS USE AGAINST HER HELPS HER, ALL OF HER BAD DEEDS (EVEN IF THEY’RE NOT APPRECIABLE) WILL BE ENDORSED ON YOU GUYS. THAT’S WHAT OUR RELIGION SAYS. NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO KILL ANOTHER PERSON. ONLY GOD GIVES LIFES AND ONLY GOD HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE THEM AWAY.
WITH EVERY BAD OR WRONG WORD ABOUT HOMAIRA YOU DEFEND A SLAYER. PLEASE THINK ABOUT MY WORDS. ITS FOR YOUR OWN FAVORS. NO WORD IS ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HOW HURT I AM ABOUT HER LOSS, YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW HURT HER DAD IS, HER MOM AND HER ONLY SISTER. WHEN THEY READ YOUR WORDS THEY WILL BE MORE HURT. PLEASE STOP IT. THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT PRAY…THANK YOU FOR READING THIS…

Homaira Rahman
Posted by: homycuz ()
Date: August 07, 2008 03:25PM

to correct my message below:
i mean you keep on writing bad things...its not dedicated to people who write good and true things about homaira.

Posted by: MUSLIM JIBBERISH ()
Date: August 07, 2008 05:19PM

Has anyone noticed that our society has really changed for the worse since the influx of muslims (IRANIANS, AFGHANS AND THE REST OF THE PIGS)

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 07, 2008 05:27PM

MUSLIM JIBBERISH Wrote:
> Has anyone noticed that our society has really
> changed for the worse since the influx of muslims
> (IRANIANS, AFGHANS AND THE REST OF THE PIGS)

They said the same thing 100 years ago or so when the Irish starting arriving in mass. Before that, it was Prussians, and after that the Jews along with more and more and more Italians. And so on - and so on.

And you know what... the only group that can legitimately bitch about the foriegners coming over. and society getting worse is the Native Americans and Eskimos.

Posted by: running bull ()
Date: August 07, 2008 10:02PM

we are called inuits!

May the man that Killed Homaira get a dose of lethal injection from our surfing CWA

Posted by: BIG QUESTION ()
Date: August 08, 2008 03:32PM

What did this girl do to drive this guy into such a rage?????

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: August 08, 2008 03:38PM

Hey does anyone know anything recent about this case? what is going on?

Posted by: Unknown ()
Date: August 10, 2008 02:56PM

Ehsan is a bloody asshole
i hope you burn in hell
RIP Humaira jaan
hope you have a nice afterlife

Posted by: Samira Atash fucks&sucks ()
Date: August 15, 2008 01:37PM

Samira Atash, if you are reading this, then good for you to know that people know your secrets. You fucking dirty whore. You cunt face. You suck- literally. You will burn in hell. I know you will. No where in the Quran does it say to suck dicks? Especially ones that aren't your husbands. Hmm Samira, what do you have to say for yourself? You're family is shit. You are shit. Everything you do is shit. You are nothing. You'd be lucky if you were as great as shit. Samira, you will burn in hell. I promise you. And how could anyone marry your sorry ass? You hazara kala kata. You're nothing but an ass wipe. Gumsho!

Posted by: LA ()
Date: August 26, 2008 04:21PM

sdasdad

Posted by: LA Angel ()
Date: August 26, 2008 04:36PM

I hope none of you guys and girls forget about this incident. Whatever happend to Homaira jan I wish not to happen to anyonse daughter. I hope we all remember that whatever we do our final distination is DEAD. So please don't hurt each other and be carefull what you do. First of all you shouldn't date.......... if you have to date make sure that you are planning to marry that person not only time passing or playing around. Some people date to know that person to know to get married, but most of you out there just date to satisfy yourself and get that pleasure.............People who play with someonce feelings and heart, that can lead to situation like Ehsan and Homaira. If they loved eachother they should got married what was the point to date for 4 years.
It is very easy to sit and judge people but first we should correct ourselves then point the finger on others. I also know that Homaira jan's friends and some other people destroyed Homaira and Ehsan's lives. I wish those people never get peace in their lives. Those people who knew about their relationship instead of helping them they always put gas in their fire. YOU SEE THE RESULT.
May Homairs jan rest in peace.And I wish both families patients.

Posted by: Amina ()
Date: August 28, 2008 04:15PM

LA Angel I totally agree with you. Never hurt someone's heart. Before you do it think about the Consequences. You can handup like homaira

Posted by: so wot ()
Date: August 28, 2008 05:23PM

okies so samira is dat and dis who cares but I seen her designs and man it sucks..she just copies indian afghani clothing and calls samira brand..no wonder she aint famous and couldnt make it to any market or place yet except a takiez web site where she sells few cotton embrodired shirt fo few dollars..if U DONT HAVE TALENT U WONT BECOME FAMOUSE..SAMIRA HAS NO TALENT AND NO MATTER WOT SHE WONT MAKE IT CAUSE IT IS JUST MISSING

Posted by: You people seem crazy ()
Date: August 31, 2008 12:39AM

You people posting on this forum seem down right crazy. No wonder the middle eastern cultures are so screwed up. The constant ranting and hatred make you seem like imbeciles. Go back to the middle east and take your Islamic brain washing with you.

Posted by: layla ()
Date: September 04, 2008 01:06AM

I knew Homaira and her friends very well. Went out with them and got to know the on a more personal basis. All I know is that those girls are all disgusting whores. They used to have a bets on sucking guys dicks and sleeping with a variety of men (whether they be afghan, white, black, spanish) and compare dick sizes. I used to think these girls were nice and classy because that is what they portray on the outside, but I got to get to know them well and saw who they really were. No one has the right to kill anyone, but Homaira was going to face god eventually and suffer for the sins she and her friends (especially her best friend the hazara or uzbeki girl Tabasum Lutfi).
Guys sleep around and do all kinds of disgusting things, but when a girl does it...its just even more shameful.
For those guys looking to marry...stay away from Tabasum lutfi and her group of friends unless you want to catch an STD or marry a used up whore. I only use Tabasum's name because she is the ring leader of that group that relies on her friendship. they try and act more slutty so she can become better friends with them, sad!

Posted by: LA Angel ()
Date: September 04, 2008 12:14PM

Does anyone know what happened on september court??????????????

Posted by: Jas ()
Date: September 04, 2008 08:32PM

Certified to GJ, article in WPost today

Posted by: Jenny Jones ()
Date: September 04, 2008 09:11PM

Murder Case Sent to Grand Jury
Woman Was Stabbed 91 Times in July

Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, September 4, 2008; Page B06

Just hours after the body of Homaira Rahman was found on a sidewalk in the Vienna area in July, police found the man she sometimes dated lying on a gurney at Inova Fairfax Hospital. When investigators asked Ehsan Amin why he was there, he said, "Something bad happened."

Detective Steve Shillingford testified yesterday that he asked Amin what he meant, and Amin said, "I think I beat her. I didn't mean to do it. I loved her so much."

Amin was charged in a warrant that day with murder, and, after a preliminary hearing yesterday in Fairfax General District Court, Judge Penney J. Azcarate sent the case to the grand jury for possible indictment.

Ian M. Rodway, chief deputy commonwealth's attorney, said at the hearing that Rahman, 25, had been stabbed 91 times with scissors and had been beaten on the face and bitten on the arm. Police found a broken pair of scissors not far from her body, which was discovered on a sidewalk in a cul-de-sac in the 2300 block of Malraux Drive.

Rahman lived about a half-mile away, in the 8700 block of Litwalton Court, and a neighbor testified that she saw Rahman and Amin arguing in the street there shortly before midnight July 3. "She looked distraught," Mary Just said.

Earlier that night, Rahman and some friends had attended a soccer game in Woodbridge. One of the friends, Zarlacht Osmanzoi, said Amin repeatedly phoned Rahman at the game. "She was afraid. He was threatening her," Osmanzoi testified. She said that as Rahman left the game, "she was crying; she said she was afraid."

Rahman graduated from George Mason University in 2005 and worked in the financial industry. She was of Afghan descent and was active in the Afghan American community.

A man out for a walk on the morning of July 4 found her body. She was fully clothed, and her purse was nearby.

Shillingford said he and Detective Chester Toney took out Rahman's cellphone and later learned that someone in Woodbridge had called it repeatedly. That led them to Amin, and a family member of his told the detectives that Amin was at the hospital after having been in a car accident.

Amin had a cut on his neck and on his hand, both self-inflicted, Shillingford said. Shillingford said he discreetly slid a small tape recorder onto the gurney above Amin's head and recorded his comments.

"Something bad happened," he said Amin told him. Shillingford asked what he meant, and Amin said, "My girlfriend was arguing with me; she was cursing me out, and something bad happened. I think I beat her."

Shillingford said he asked, "Did you stab her?" He said Amin responded, "With what?" Shillingford said, "That's what I'm asking you." He said Amin replied, "She had scissors, but I don't want to talk about it." That scissors had been found near the body was not publicly known.

Posted by: Wanna be Lawyers ()
Date: September 04, 2008 09:16PM

That last excerpt was for all the "wanna be lawyers" who kept claiming that Ehsan Amin had received "the death penalty"...dumb asses....case JUST went to the grand jury....

Posted by: Lisa ()
Date: September 16, 2008 04:25PM

Wow Drama for Ur MaMa

Posted by: jo ()
Date: September 17, 2008 09:18PM

l

Keep it up!!!!
Posted by: Awesome ()
Date: September 18, 2008 01:32PM

MOST ENTERTAINING POST EVER!!!!!... i came to get info on Homaira but will return to read more of the back and forth...

You all are fantastic.. Each of you put so much thought into your posts and the replys.. i mean wow, all i can say is Awesome. I can feel the warmth in your words and the kindness in your hearts..

I feel sorry for the intolerant people out there who cannot communicate without putting another person down, they should join this post as an example of how we can all communicate like humans.

Keep up the good work! I will be back often to hear more.

Re: samira atash
Posted by: thebigO ()
Date: September 19, 2008 02:15AM

Dudes these are lies about Samira Atash. My cousins went to college with her and there was nothing published in GMUs paper about her. Since when do college papers publish about blow jobs lol You guys are sick and probably are jealous you will never have a woman like her! From what I know she is a nice lady and very sweet. They always said nice things like she is smart, pretty and outgoing and all, and so many guys were after her but she don't care. her cousin palwasha or palshak is pretty too. Samira seems kinda stuck up at first but not at all when you meet her. I saw her at her zeba fashion show a few years ago and she was nice to her fans after. She's still beautiful and my bro had a huge crush on her like 10 yrs ago but she got married or some shit like that. also she didn't cheat on her first husband because i know someone who was friends with the dude and said he was obsesed with Samira and had a psycho family then they made him marry some girl from california before he divorced samira. Weird. Anyway Ali wasn't even his name so what a lie. she is a woman i admire. afghans should be proud of her and her designs do not suck. and don't call her, tabasum or homaira gross names because an afghan man with ghairat protects afghan women. anyway, i saw a blog about samira tonight and came across this and know for myself that she's cool and want to set you all straight!!!.

Everyone here seems SO damn jealous of Samira Atash!! get a life and get some balls.

the big O.

Posted by: GI JOE ()
Date: September 23, 2008 04:19PM

You people are sick. what rock did you all climb out under from....this is 2008 not the 14th century. who cares what anyone does with their life...its their life, who are you all to judge? bunch of sick, disgusting, losers!!! probably too ugly to be given attention that's why you write such crap. LOSERS hide behind computer screens and write about other people like this.

Re: Keep it up!!!!
Posted by: Salma Jan ()
Date: September 25, 2008 12:48AM

You guys are really passionate about ppl that you don't even know. How miserable... Stop hating. anything afghan related on this website is all false when it comess down to backbiting and and the made up rumors. This is just one way to "TRY" to fcuk someones reputation up. Reality check- no one cares everyone lives whatever lifestyyle they choose to live reggardless of what kind of non sense you guys come to these forums to gossip about. they dont let it affect them. I think Tabasuum is pretty- you afghan guys are just egotistical because she probably turned you guys down. everyone just needs to accept the fact that not eevry afghan girl or guy is going to like you and move on. its jsut that simple. Rip HR.

lmao
Date: October 22, 2008 08:07PM

I do know these girls and I used to be friends with them, so 1st and foremost what people are saying is truth. I'm pretty sure these posts trying to make these girls "look" like innocent people is just one of them posing to be someone else..basically, trying to stop truth being stated. I know you're reputations are shit..if you don't like this forum, then don't come on and don't reply. it's as simple as that. you are what you are, no need in trying to "fake" you are righteous on here now. people know. I just feel like a fool for believe these girls were good girls, when in actuality they are whores. you don't like the post, then don't reply.

Re: lmao
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 23, 2008 12:38AM

People...people!

Your God is love, my God is love. Our God is love!

You're right it's his job to judge.

This poor lady was killed out of anger, from a person she was apparently afraid of, an abusive out of control man. She did nothing wrong and especially nothing to warrent her death.

God created us to enjoy our bodies and as an American woman a stigma is placed on women who attempt to do that even now in 2008. Men can, but if women do they are labeled something horrible, well I admire women you refuse to accept that stigma any longer. Regardless of culture men have been in control to long and look where it has brought us. It's time women realize their freedoms in everyway and take them, and debunk these myths. This woman was a woman, and had every right to live as one, just as a man.

I can't believe you have been reduced to calling her names, now that she's dead especially...this must be generated by the boy's defense, because it is definitely in poor taste and rude. At this point it doesn't matter except for him, or to hurt her family even more, and that is like adding salt to a wound.
I have never seen anything like this before in my life, now STOP!

This in itself is abusive!

Until we except men and women as equals we will not begin to deal with the abuse, and that's what this is about.

I would like to think that people are generally good, please help me here.

My prayers to Imao and her family.

Posted by: ENOUGH OF HER ()
Date: October 23, 2008 10:29AM

ENOUGH TALK ABOUT THIS GIRL.

I MET SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED TO BE HER COUSIN/

SHE SAID SHE WAS STALKED BUT WAS AFRAID TO GO TO HER PARENTS.

DO THE PICS OF THIS GIRL LOOK LIKE SHE WAS AFRAID OR HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE.

ENOUGH OF THIS AFGHANI NONSENSE>

Date: October 26, 2008 12:56AM

edit by Cary: Response to troll comment above removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 09:41PM by Cary.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 26, 2008 01:47AM

None of that means that it's alright for someone to die, or be killed.

Grow a BRAIN!!!!!!!!!

Most of those who have been raped or suffered from incest act out more sexually, because of low self-esteem. Ask any prostitute, nude dancer, swinger or sex-addict. It's a desease, I'm not saying this is the case here, but we don't know, but should give the dead the benefit of the doubt.

I grew up in a very Christian background and it was impressed upon me that it was evil to speak ill of the dead, and to do so would bring evil to you.

For you to continue to do so means you are getting something out of it, but what?

Disengage for your sake you are only hurting yourself now!

You are a representative of your country here on this forum and you and those who think like you gives off the impression that you aren't rational or intelligent. Is that the reflection you want to project? If so, then I would have to ask why are our good American men and women fighting and dying in your country so you'll have the freedom to be irrational?

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: October 26, 2008 02:41AM

sudo lock thread -s

Posted by: Belal ()
Date: January 10, 2009 09:18PM

i see that everyone has heard a romor but i know what happend to homira but i well not share any details regarding what happend.One person says one thing and the other says the other we all know that she is in a better place lets just pray for her......

Posted by: belal ()
Date: January 10, 2009 09:20PM

this song is dedicated to homoira

Posted by: Og Ogelby ()
Date: January 11, 2009 10:50AM

This fart is dedicated to Homaira

Posted by: madra fakhir ()
Date: January 11, 2009 01:16PM

OH YEAH?

well this is dedicated to homminahommina too

Posted by: SHE WAS A USER ()
Date: January 19, 2009 01:06AM

THe word on the Taliban Street is that he was a big time user

Posted by: [redacted] ()
Date: February 24, 2009 03:14PM

Edit by Cary: The post that was previously here has been removed. The post both impersonated an individual and consisted of total garbage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 09:39PM by Cary.

Posted by: Salma Jan ()
Date: March 16, 2009 04:50PM

Whoever this is that is posting needs to stop trying to ruin other people's reputations! You people are sick haters that will do anything to make yourselves look good and have others look bad. You can use other people's names to hide your real identities, but just remember, what goes around comes around. You need to fear God as he is watching everything you do! Why don't you try bettering yourselves and your own lives instead of obsessing over other people. It just shows that the time you are wasting on this site and the things you write, you obviously need to fix yourselves first before writing false things about others. It's a shame that this is the ignorance and childishness that Afghan people have lowered themselves down to. Get a life!

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 16, 2009 05:00PM

Salma Jan Wrote:
> Whoever this is that is posting needs to stop
> trying to ruin other people's reputations! You
> people are sick haters that will do anything to
> make yourselves look good and have others look
> bad. You can use other people's names to hide
> your real identities, but just remember, what goes
> around comes around. You need to fear God as he
> is watching everything you do! Why don't you try
> bettering yourselves and your own lives instead of
> obsessing over other people. It just shows that
> the time you are wasting on this site and the
> things you write, you obviously need to fix
> yourselves first before writing false things about
> others. It's a shame that this is the ignorance
> and childishness that Afghan people have lowered
> themselves down to. Get a life!

You know, every time someone posts to this thread, it gets pushed up to the top of the page. So, in your attempt to do whatever it is you thought you would accomplish, all you really did was make people more aware of this thread. Good job!

Oh, and if God is watching watching me, I'm going to charge him $9.99 a minute for what I'm about to go do...

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: results ()
Date: March 31, 2009 12:36PM

What happened to guy accused of killing her?

Posted by: Dirt Mcgirt ()
Date: March 31, 2009 01:35PM

take this afghan arguing bullshit back to afghanistan. Geeze the last 100 posts had allah written in there atleast 5 times.

Posted by: Hate Man ()
Date: March 31, 2009 01:51PM

Fuck Allah. What good has he ever done?

Posted by: Dirt McGirt ()
Date: March 31, 2009 03:59PM

Hey now dont say that.

Posted by: Sneed Hearn ()
Date: March 31, 2009 06:39PM

Mohammad sucks Allah's cock in hell!

Posted by: Mateen Rasouli ()
Date: April 01, 2009 08:32PM

Edit by Cary: Response to garbage troll comment above removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2009 09:41PM by Cary.

Posted by: sdfasdf ()
Date: April 01, 2009 09:08PM

Afghanistan is a 18th world country, because of its barbarian culture, which you guys so bleed. Just look at what you're saying. Look at your bickering. You're all a bunch of fucking dumbasses.

Posted by: What happened to killer ()
Date: April 06, 2009 06:34PM

What happened to the killer?

Date: April 07, 2009 09:02AM

What happened to killer Wrote:
> What happened to the killer?

The killer awoke before dawn.
He put his boots on.
He took a face, from the ancient gallery, and he walked on down the hall.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 07, 2009 09:14AM

What happened to killer Wrote:
> What happened to the killer?

Who cares, when we can slam each other's reputations?

Posted by: dono ()
Date: April 07, 2009 10:12AM

is this the most popular post?

Posted by: abu ()
Date: June 09, 2009 05:48PM

So the guy that killed Homaira Rahman pled guilty to 2nd Degree Murder. I hope he enjoys the penitentiary for 20 years before he gets sent back to Afghanistan. Why is he not getting sentenced until September?? The article said he had a plea deal for 20 yrs.

Posted by: hey ()
Date: June 12, 2009 07:48PM

because a PO gets to write a pre-sentence report on him.

Posted by: Lindsay ()
Date: June 15, 2009 03:47AM

First and foremost may Allah (swt) forgive her. I would like to say that it people should be ashamed of themselves for trying to delve into her past. Regardless of what no person deserve to die that way. Second of all this is should be an eye opener that for those who date and can't tell there parents, but at the same time something is going on in there life that is threatening afghan parents should be able to give up there fear of "pride and ego" and do something to protect their child.

Posted by: WHO CARES ()
Date: June 15, 2009 12:13PM

she was taking kabobs from all kinds of guys up the ass on a daily basis.

Her prayer rug was well known in northern va

Posted by: Kille This Thread ()
Date: June 20, 2009 10:37AM

allah is a toss pot

Posted by: check this out ()
Date: June 21, 2009 12:14AM

Her name translates to "HOME RUN" in ENGLISH.

I guess that means all the camel jockeys and black guys hit home runs

Posted by: WOW ()
Date: December 22, 2009 07:07PM

WOW
This is really shocking, first of all whoever posted this on here, you must be an idiot. This is an open forum and profanity is well expected.

My prayers goes to the both families..and two both person.

Date: December 22, 2009 08:17PM

She's still dead right?

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: December 22, 2009 09:01PM

No, in the last six months while we forgot all about this thread, science found a way to bring the pretty girl back to life. Science has not yet researched ways to bring ugly girls back to life. Who knew it would be that different?

Sorry, I've had a fever for 5 days. Please allow me to make some stupid posts.

Date: December 22, 2009 10:45PM

A merry christmas to you Genevieve. Get some rest dear.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: December 22, 2009 11:21PM

I hope you feel better soon.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: Prince William man sentenced to 20 years for murdering ex-girlfriend ()
Date: January 29, 2010 10:46AM

Posted by: gnbfbn ()
Date: January 29, 2010 10:51AM

thivnkbvdvbjvsxvhghnugh

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 29, 2010 11:03AM

Hashemi claimed that Rahman then attacked him with scissors and that he took the scissors away from her, his attorney, Peter D. Greenspun, said.

Hashemi stabbed Rahman 91 times.

Jesus Christ.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 29, 2010 12:05PM

BUT, she is still worm food

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: kam ()
Date: February 12, 2010 02:47PM

who knows what sentence ehsan got

Posted by: Mariam ()
Date: April 01, 2010 06:02PM

Curious Wrote:
I heard that she was going out with two guys at the same time... Just like her older sister Roya Rhaman she was going out with three different guys at the same time. I dont know if she has changed or she is still the same.... She was going out with her bff's husband..... Tauba

Posted by: BendOver ()
Date: May 25, 2010 02:11AM

DMG....you will be haunted soon.

Posted by: yasamine ()
Date: May 26, 2010 12:59AM

May the lord bless her and give her family strength

Posted by: Yasamine ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:12AM

Mariam and Samira Atash are just show offs..I wish they would leave the public and leave afghans alone..i am sick of them..it is overplayed and history..they are taking advantage of Afghanistan's name for their own privallages..if Afg was not in this situation then they would have had no jobs or anything to talk about..well..we need new faces bc these two are getting old and boring..ppl get tired of the same crap over and over..these two need to get lives and just focus on themselves privately and take a break lol..seriously...mariam is not even that pretty with her bead like eyes and unstylish clothes...funny how she uses her hands when she talks..lol..she came to America young and she still has this fobbish accent in English...lol..Samira is a lot prettier than mariam..I am just annoyed that is all and I am sure I am not alone...i really dont have anything against them but just tired of the same song over and over...they are over 35yrs of age and it is time for them to focus on their private lives and let the younger generation take over..thanks

Posted by: zarmina ()
Date: January 01, 2011 11:28AM

Yasamine you obviously sound jealous of Mariam and Samira Atash. I just Googled them both and they are SUPER successful, popular and pretty, unlike people who have nothing better to do than write nasty comments on blogs, which obviously shows your jealousy and spite. They have done much to empower women and champion positive causes which is what Afghanistan needs. If you're sick of them then try to ignore their successes and not let it bother you. They are role models to me. Plus, when does age have anything to do with someone's success? The next generation is more than welcome to do positive things with their life instead of hating on those who have paved the way. Grow up and do get a life.

Pages: Previous1234All
Current Page: 4 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.