HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cop Action on New Years
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: January 01, 2011 01:32PM

I've never seen so much action around here in one night. FFX 1 was circling nearby, then, they had a request for support over near Kohl's in Herndon. The chopper had 20 minutes of fuel left, so he eventually broke over to Herndon. Dispatch had to switch over to Herndon, then about five minutes later a cop came on from Reston giving a description of a suspect as he was chasing him. The lil' vato was riding away on his bike (Grey hoodie and red bicycle), and a foot pursuit ensued. Now, the first call in Reston was looking for some guys who got into a fight at the apartment complex, while the cops in Herndon were looking for another fight suspect (Two eses were holding down another, and choking him). So, as soon as the foot chase came across the radio, FFX 1 broke off and raced back over to Reston for a third incident, dispatch switched over the channels to Reston again, and you could hear tons of sirens nearby. At the same time, some guy punched his wife's teeth out, and all hell was breaking loose. FFX 1 must've flown into his reserves, because he was here for at least another 30 minutes. I was on the phone, and all of the noise was so loud from the police cars and overhead chopper, that I could barely hear a damn thing. Eventually FFX 1 pulled off when they called paramedics to the area, for what? I don't know, but somebody got f'd up. There was a lot of other garbage going on in the county, but this is just Reston/Herndon alone. I've never before witnessed the chopper having to bounce between so many scenes at once.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cop Action on New Years
Posted by: drunk ()
Date: January 01, 2011 01:40PM

i WAS IN THE FAIRFAX COUNTY DRUNK TANK

Re: Cop Action on New Years
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: January 01, 2011 03:20PM

New Years Eve = The equivalent of Open Mic Night for drunks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.