HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Homaira Rahman
Posted by: Arian ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:34PM

Because what you know is false, therefore don't share FALSE information. Thank You

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:39PM

She was stll alive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> has succumbed to an end that no one
> wishes for their loved ones or even enemies.

are you kidding?! it would be a great end for anyone's enemies!

> A recent report from the coroner’s office (based on
> post mordem reports) indicates that the upper body
> trauma infliced on Homaira Rahman, did not lead to
> her immediate death. Infact even an hour before
> her body was recovered, she was still alive.

seriously, why didnt she call the cops?! dont tell me she didnt have a cell phone because if you are carrying scissors around, you have a cell phone.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Sad ()
Date: July 09, 2008 12:40PM

So you only caught what I shared.....even though thats practically what everyone else thinks......have you read what others are writing?

Im sorry but if you are her friend you wouldnt sit there and try to start a controversy with someone you dont even know.

Im not sharing anything false beyond what others have speculated. In that case if what I shared has stirred you up so deep...why dont you direct your particular comments to all that is here on this site and see what type of feedback you will get.

You dont make any sense...Im sorry. Why dont I logg off so I can help you get off the computer and go pray for her.

Date: July 09, 2008 01:47PM

Im not starting any type of controversy... thats the last thing i want to do right now... all im saying is for you to stop speculating and stop giving out false information, because it really bothers us. and my comments are directed to everyone who is supplying information on the matter not just you.

Posted by: Californian ()
Date: July 09, 2008 03:17PM

Hey Arian, We appreciate and have the deepest sympathy for you and Homairas family. It was a horrible tragedy to happen to anyone.

With that being said, however, I think you need to understand this is a public forum and people are entitled to their opinions. In our community, the murder doesnt make sense and people "want to know" what happened.

And for the record, I have read the "facebook tribute" to Homaira jan, and a lot of her family and friends are wishing "hell" on Ehsan Amin. They are stating all "kinds of rumors" about him..... In the media, it seems he is currently a "psycho stalker".... I dont think it is fair or impartial to sit here and make fun of the murderer, without the whole story. The story "on its face" makes sense to noone. If he was a complete stranger/stalker, why would she talk to him?

It doesnt add up. Thats all I am saying. And people (family and friends) cannot sit here, make up facebook pages, make up blogs on this site, and make Homaira essentially a "public figure" and talk about how great she was, without expecting other comments. You cant have your cake and eat it too. If your going to put her out there, know that people have the right to comment on the story, people are just trying to figure out what happened.

If she was in a relationship with him or not, regardless she didnt deserve to die, but I think public perception of him would change with that fact. And perhaps her family/friends do not want "that perception", but the truth will come out.

Arian Wrote:
> Im not starting any type of controversy... thats
> the last thing i want to do right now... all im
> saying is for you to stop speculating and stop
> giving out false information, because it really
> bothers us. and my comments are directed to
> everyone who is supplying information on the
> matter not just you.

Posted by: Syed B ()
Date: July 09, 2008 03:31PM

Can anyone confirm if she worked for Chevy Chase Bank as a recruiter?

Date: July 09, 2008 03:46PM

Thanks Californian...this was exactly my point to her.....you cant stop people from stating their opinions to this matter...no matter how you feel or how close you were to her.....Everyone that I know of at this particular point have the deepest sympathy towards this beautiful girl whos life was cut so horribly short. But that wont stop people from saying what they want....especially after hearing those exact same things on TV and other media resources.

Posted by: MMariam ()
Date: July 09, 2008 04:50PM

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17452224802

For those who might want to pay their respects.A memorial service dedicated to Homaira Rahman will be held next Thursday, July 17th at 7pm in Dewberry Hall (Johnson Center) of George Mason University. Please spread the word.

Also, a foundation in her name will be kicked off at this event. All donations and proceeds will go towards the school and orphanage of the same children Homaira had herself sponsored while she was alive.

Posted by: R.I.P HOMAIRA ()
Date: July 09, 2008 07:52PM

Arian, anyonoe can share their thoughts and the first thing everyone is asking.. is what happened? so I am just trying to tell them what I hurd, and trust me I am not giving any false info.. because everyone i know said that this is the true story.. in fact Homy said it to one of her cousin dat i know.. that he is following me since soccer game but i won't call the police on him cause he is illegal.. and the whole VA knew that he was her ex as she grew up.. she didn't want to marry him there is nothing wrong wit that.. and we are not tryin to give any false info.. we all love her and we all pray for her.. so stop make it seem lyk we are against her.. when we are just trying to help our other afgs who wants to know what had happened.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 09, 2008 08:06PM

I think all you guys asking allah to forgive her are freaking assholes... she did nothing wrong to be forgiven for. If that is some muslim thing, it's pretty fucked.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 09, 2008 08:22PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I think all you guys asking allah to forgive her
> are freaking assholes... she did nothing wrong to
> be forgiven for. If that is some muslim thing,
> it's pretty fucked.

These are the same folks who whip their women for being raped.

Posted by: va girl ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:27PM

Sad... how can you guarantee what you know is right? were you there with Ehsan and Homaira from 12am-2am. No one will ever know the events that took place that night except for God, Homaira, and Ehsan and who knows if he will ever tell the whole truth. So like Arian says above, I understand this is an open discussion forum we as afghans just need to say Tobah, pray for her and her family, and stop adding fuel to the fire. How can anyone know what happened that night? I just hate how ppl speculate and assume and they barely knew anything about her or her situation.

And to those of you who are wondering..she NEVER drank..I can attest to that. Not that it is anybody's business but I know how against it she was, so I just wanted to do everyone a favor and stop that rumor at least.

Posted by: king ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:27PM

i juss think afghan or muslim girls should listen to thier man ... nd go drive a man that Crazy to slay her . is all of that nessisary ?

Posted by: Curious ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:36PM

Everyone needs to relax and stop trying to prove eachother right/wrong. Whether she drank, dated or went clubbing should be the least of anyones concerns. Reality check!!! Which afghan young female in America has not gone clubbing, or dated? We all have at some point and still are. So all the "undercover" individuals that come here to hate on an invidual that is no longer here with us should man up and not choose this forum as a way to put someone's personal life on here anonymously and do so publicly if they wish.

RIP Homaira

EHSAN AMIN! (he's kinda cute)
Posted by: LOL ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:38PM

May the Doors of Jaana' be wide open for you!
Posted by: R I P Homaira Jaan e Qand ()
Date: July 09, 2008 11:36PM

May Allah (swt) forgive you, and always watch over your family & help everyone who loved you get through this. If only you could see how many people care about you . . .

& yes please, NO ONE needs to sit here and judge her or create their own versions of how she was brutally taken away from us. That is the job of Allah (swt) May the punishment be served for the cold hearted person who took her life.

We love you Homaira!

May you a l w a y s rest in peace.

Date: July 10, 2008 01:40AM

once again rip homaira what ur stating is wrong and false and obviously this cousin of hers doesnt know what the hell he's talking about. And just because you heard it from so many people it doesnt mean its true. You said "he was her ex as she grew up" how is that possible when he's only been in this country for the past two and a half years. As well as sad stating that he was her boyfriend for the past 5 years. People are calling me and asking me where u all are getting ur information from... and I can only reply with out of their asses.. Its so annoying. For the millionth time, I'm not saying for u not to state your opinions but just get your facts straight before u start putting it on public forums. Ur making her look bad, and we honestly don't appreciate it.

Posted by: Maro ()
Date: July 10, 2008 02:45AM

They're not necessarily making anyone look bad... what each person is stating in this room may be true about her. So calm down.. you may have not known her as much as you think you have. She was pretty good about keeping her bf somewhat private for this long. God knows what else she has kept from you.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: July 10, 2008 09:44AM

Comprehension of the English language would help this thread!

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster forgive you all!

http://www.venganza.org/

Posted by: Afghan Hearts ()
Date: July 10, 2008 09:55AM

Arian:

You and VA girl are seriously sick...why do you people come here and try to fight people for a lost cause? What you are asking for is stupid! You cannot stop afghans from talking! Dont you get it? In my opinion Homaira was a stunningly gorgeous girl and now she is in heaven......but for those that are hearing things from others and such...they will continue to share what they know with other afghans that are wondering....

You say its none of anyone's business to know what happened....or people are assholes for speculating...then frieken let them know and shut everyone up....If you and VA girl are sharing a brain......get one that works!

Posted by: Blue Moon ()
Date: July 10, 2008 09:58AM

Arian is crazy. Why would people call you and ask you about this forum. If these are people that are here how would they know you? U keep saying that you would like for people to stop saying their side of the story and yet these same people are calling you for clarification?????Get UR story together.

Rest in peace Homy...I feel sorry for some idiots that are related.

Posted by: MAtin ()
Date: July 10, 2008 11:31AM

Homaira Rahman

Khuda Homaira Jan Ro Bubahshed Mo baroesh Namaz mekhokhem Khudovan Baroe fomilesh Sabar Bete: Brother Va khokharo shumo baroesh duvo kuned ke Homaira Jan joesh janato boshed va amesha Mo yodesh mekunem baroesh duvo mekunem Digar az Daste Mo ech chize nameyoyad.

Matin Dubai

Posted by: fatty ()
Date: July 10, 2008 12:46PM

may allah rest her soul in peace. this is truly heart breaking. i think that everyone should stop with the rumors. we're all human. we all make mistakes. we all are going to die one day.. pray for her.. pray for yourself.

Posted by: ip ()
Date: July 10, 2008 12:50PM

is there any more pics of this guy?

Posted by: Honest!! ()
Date: July 10, 2008 12:53PM

People... Just remember it TAKES 2 TI TANGO!!!!!!!! NO ONE IS INNOCENT IN THIS CASE! IF SOMEONE WAS BEING STALKED OR THREATNED, THEY SHOULD OF GONE TO THE COPS!

Date: July 10, 2008 12:57PM

CALIFORNIAN::::: I just read what you wrote, well said!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for both of their families....Kids make the mistake n' their poor families have to pay the price!

Date: July 10, 2008 01:23PM

I truly do feel bad for what happened. God bless her soul. I hope khuda jan saber beta for her family.

We are all guessing on what happened... Hopefully the truth will come out soon... n' we all know what happened n' why it happened... Although it's none of our business but we are crious by nature...

Posted by: Player ()
Date: July 10, 2008 04:11PM

She used him for money?? What money !! His tips??

http://afghanbuzz.com/diary/blog/2008/07/09/ehsan-amin-picture/

Posted by: ? ()
Date: July 10, 2008 04:19PM

Dude went to the Hospital!

Police arrested Ehsan Amin of Woodbridge at Inova Fairfax Hospital on July 4 and took him to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center, where he was charged with abduction and murder.

Posted by: asif339 ()
Date: July 10, 2008 05:20PM

This is a tragedy and my deepest sympathies go to her family. With that said, I think this says something greater about our Afghan culture. I think it shows how backwards we still are in many ways. And how we refuse to leave behind old retarded customs like jealousy, possessiveness, and the notion that drinking, having a boyfriend/girlfriend, going to clubs or generally enjoying life is "haram."
This poor girl is even being judged by these fucked up dogmatic standards even in death. No wonder we are a country that has been ruled by foreigners for over 800 years. Wake up! Come into the 21st century! Develop! Allow Homaira's tragedy to be a wake up call. May she rest in peace.

Date: July 10, 2008 06:27PM

Re: Arian

Ok, apparently my last message was not clear, as this saga is continuing. To Arian and those of her family + friends who are here to say stop spreading rumors. If everything is a rumor, you guys can easily fix it by "telling the truth". What was a smart, educated, young woman going into a "strangers car" in the middle of the night? The facts dont add up.

I have also noticed, her family members/friends are not "disputing that she knew Ehsan or that a relationship existed".....what they are disputing is "the length of time and kind of relationship"......the truth will come out. The police have all the phone/text logs and Homaira jans computer, so if the "family" is concerned about her "reputation"...it will come out.

By wanting to know the "truth", noone is judging her. (at least I can speak for myself here). Like the other posts stated, she was 25 years old, if she had a relationship, it wouldnt be unheard of. None of us are saints. I think you guys are misreading , people wanting to know the truth, with people "making fun of her or putting her down"....there is a difference.

And to be quite honest, I think if "rumors" are spreading, her friends are partly to blame, because they are the ones who are "making her appear as perfectly innocent and an angel"...if your going to put that kind of comment out there, than you need to also explain why an angel went into a mans car in the middle of the night. Again, you cant have it both ways and get mad at people for speculating.

I think the truth needs to come out, because it will make a difference as to Ehsan Amins fate. and it is unfair, for him and his family, for him to treated as a "psycho stalker" if in fact it was a relationship gone bad. As i stated when this case goes to trial, ALL of Homaira jans "past, present" whatever it was WILL come out. So if her family/friends are concerned about these posts, wait until the trial. Any defense attorney worth his salt, will bring out their "whole relationship", plus you better believe if she had any other "male friends...etc" it will come out. So if the family is trying to "hide this stuff"...it wont stay hidden for long.

I think the death was a horrible thing and again will hold her and her family my prayers.

Thank you,

I agree w/ Californian
Posted by: Curious ()
Date: July 10, 2008 09:51PM

Well put...

Posted by: Good Muslim woman. ()
Date: July 11, 2008 01:22AM

She is dead now. None of you sound like Muslim to me. She died in the first night of "Rajab" I am sure none of you know what that name means. The most holly night of the year, the most powerful night. If you consider yourself as a Muslim then you shouldn't talk in that language. especially the AFG_GURL that is not lady like, please remember my dear your a Muslim woman and have respect for yourself and don't be so cheap and so low. I have never seen Homiara Rahman in my life, but as a Muslim woman my heart goes for her. I pray for her every night, for Homiara to sleep in peace. "If you can't say anything good, then it is better not to say anything at all". Allah bless her with his noor. Allah bless all of you. Please be consider of others.

Date: July 11, 2008 08:52AM

Good Muslim woman. Wrote:
> She is dead now. None of you sound like Muslim to
> me. She died in the first night of "Rajab" I am
> sure none of you know what that name means. The
> most holly night of the year, the most powerful
> night. If you consider yourself as a Muslim then
> you shouldn't talk in that language. especially
> the AFG_GURL that is not lady like, please
> remember my dear your a Muslim woman and have
> respect for yourself and don't be so cheap and so
> low. I have never seen Homiara Rahman in my life,
> but as a Muslim woman my heart goes for her. I
> pray for her every night, for Homiara to sleep in
> peace. "If you can't say anything good, then it is
> better not to say anything at all". Allah bless
> her with his noor. Allah bless all of you. Please
> be consider of others.

fuck you and your holier than thou art attitude. just because you arent a devout muslim doesnt mean you shouldnt post. if anything, you should be criticizing Homaira because of how she dressed and acted.

file.php?2,file=2813
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Re: I agree w/ Californian
Posted by: Tera ()
Date: July 11, 2008 09:13AM

Yeah it was May Rajab and the girl was out all night praying in desert, whata stupid people, this is how boyfriend and girlfriends things end for the people who left a bloodshed and starving country behind,

Posted by: REal3 ()
Date: July 11, 2008 09:14AM

Gravis-

That was a low blow....you write such stuff of someone that has passsed away. You dont "critize" the dead.....please check yourself on that...

Date: July 11, 2008 09:15AM

Yeah it was May Rajab and the girl was out all night praying in desert, whata stupid people, this is how boyfriend and girlfriends things end for the people who left a bloodshed and starving country behind,

Posted by: asif399 ()
Date: July 11, 2008 09:59AM

What is wrong with you people? Leave Islamic superstition behind. WTF!!!! What is "good muslim woman"? A subservient, hijab wearing, slave? This girl lived in the modern world. She was from all reports a good person living her simple life and not bothering anyone. She did not deserve this patriarchal hate crime. If this had happened in Afghanistan they would have applauded the asshole who did this. These are the exact symptoms of a messed, corrupt, backward culture. I've heard that the DA is going throw the book at this guy. Good for them. It was obviously premeditated murder. Once again, this is why our country is in such peril. This stupid Islamic dogma. If the religion has any good in it its been ruined by all you people stuck in the 8 century.

Posted by: QMS ()
Date: July 11, 2008 10:07AM

Ok well this Tera person is obviously from the taliban clan...please block her ass of this forum!

Hating ass bitches like this piss me off! Why the F*** do you bring religion into shit like this?? What century are you really from? Go back to afghanistan and become someones slave.

Asif399 is right, this girl had not done anyting to harm anyone and certainly did not deserve to die!!!!!

Its people like you whom I would feel no sympathy towards, and like they say god always take the good people first and leaves the world with trash like Tera and some others in this forum.

Date: July 11, 2008 10:27AM

To Blue Moon: You're just a dumbass who obviously can't read, because what I was trying to say was that people who have randomly come across this forum have read the comments, however they are not replying because they think its a waste of their time to try and argue with certain people. But they have brought it up when they've personally spoken with me. And its not the same people that are making comments on this forum.

For Maro: What I know is true because I was there, meaning physically present in her life throughout the past 10 years. All I'm trying to do is set the record straight as far as the exagerated info. She didn't hide anything from her friends because she didn't do anything wrong and she was very open about what was going on.

Posted by: MAGICAL343 ()
Date: July 11, 2008 10:46AM

AFTER READING EVERYONES COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM I HAVE CAME TO SEVERAL CONCLUSIONS. IT SEEMS THAT THOSE THAT CLAIM TO HAVE KNOWN HOMAIRA FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS OR SO ARE THE ONES THAT ARE MAKING HER LOOK BAD. NO OFFENSE, BUT IF YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND WHY WOULD U BE HEAR TRYING TO MAKE HER SEEM LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS NEVER STEPPED THE WRONG WAY IN LIFE. NO HUMAN BEING IS PERFECT EVERYONE IS WELL AWARE OF THAT. IN FACT YOU (ARIAN) ARE THE ONE THAT IS ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE. STOP TRYING TO QUIET EVERYONES OPINIONS. AND TO MY PERSPECTIVE YOU ARE THE DUMBASS THAT DOENST UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU. GO GET A LIFE OR SOMETHING..IF YOU ARE THE SAME CHICK THAT IS ON FACE BOOK "ARIANA"...YOU LOOK LIKE TRASH STRAIGHT OUT OF A TRAILER PARK!

IF YOU CLAIM TO BE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND STOP TRYING TO DEBATE WHETHER OR NOT PEOPLES COMMENTS PERPITRATE BAD AGAINST HOMAIRA. THESE ARE JUST PEOPLE THAT ARE WONDERING AND DONT KNOW. OR DO KNOW BY WHAT IS BEING SAID. EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, IM SURE IS JUST TRAGICALLY BLOWN AWAY BY WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND BY YOU SITTING THERE AND COMMENTING DUMB SHIT IT DOESNT HELP!

Posted by: AFM ()
Date: July 11, 2008 10:50AM

For those who are bashing Islam and religion ,please don't cause Islam had nothing to do with this,Homaira lived her life like she wanted to live I don't think anyone deserve to die for that and what happens to her in the after life is not for us to decide, please let her rest in peace and if you have to know wait for the trial.untill then I would say get a life or find something else to keep your simple minds busy.

Posted by: afghanguy ()
Date: July 11, 2008 11:16AM

READING THESE POSTS AND THE CONSTANT IGNORANT, OBNOXIOUS COMMENTS CONTINUES IN MAKING ME ASHAMED TO BE AFGHAN AT TIMES. NO WONDER WHY AFGHANISTAN IS IN CONSTANT WAR WITH PEOPLE PULLING FROM EACH SIDE--WE ATTACK EACH OTHER, IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PANJSHIR, HAZARA, PASHTOON--WE'RE ALL AFGHAN.

HAVING SAID THAT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOMAIRA RAHMAN PERSONALLY STOP MAKING JUDGEMENTAL AND COMMENTS BASED ON GOSSIP. AS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND AND HAVING KNOWN HOMAIRA FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS SHE WAS NOT THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO WOULD EVER DATE SOMEONE. YES SHE WAS NICE, YES SHE WAS A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY AND IN THE END HER ACTS OF KINDNESS WERE INTERPRETED THE WRONG WAY BY A LOW LIFE, SELFISH, DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO RECEIVED THE WRONG MESSAGES FROM HOMAIRA AND ENDED UP KILLING HER.

SOMEONE STATED SELF DEFENSE--ARE YOU KIDDING ME? FIRST AND FOREMOST THERES NO SUCH THING AS SELF DEFENSE MY FELLOW AFGHAN, WHEN YOU TEXT AND EMAIL A GIRL--STALKING HER AND TELLING YOUR THAT YOUR GOING TO KILL HER FOR ONE MONTH. SECONDLY, HOMAIRA WAS MAX 115LBS, I'M SURE A GUY THAT WAS WELL OVER 180 COULD DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST A FRAGILE WEAK FEMALE. THIRDLY SELF DEFENSE DOESN'T RESULT IN CONTINOUSLY STABBING SOMEONE, DUMPING THERE BODY, BRUSING AND SCRATCHING HER ARMS--ITS CALLED BEING PSYCHOTIC AND DISTURBED.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KEEP MENTIONING SHE WAS ONLY KNOWN FOR FASHION--NO SHE WENT BEYOND THAT SHE ACTUALLY WENT TO A UNIVERSITY AT EITHER A) A COMMUNITY COLLEGE B) WORKING AT A CELL PHONE STORE/THE MALL. C) WORKING AS A MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER OR D) DOING REAL ESTATE. SHE GRADUATED FROM A RESPECTABLE UNIVERSITY, WAS PLANNING ON OBTAINING HER MASTERS, WORKED AT THREE FORTUNE FIVE HUNDRED COMPANIES AS A SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE. SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T SPELL OR THINK YOUR BLACK--LAY OFF THE GIRL WAS INTELLIGENT. YES SHE WAS VERY VERY FASHOINABLE AND OF COURSE AS AFGHANS ALL THE GIRLS WERE JEALOUS, AND CONTINUE TO BE EVEN AFTER HER DEATH YOU CONTINUE TO SPEAK HARSHLY ABOUT HER. NOBODY, NOBODY HAD THE EYE AND HUNGER FOR FASHION THAT SHE DID--SHE COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH.

FOR ANYONE WHO STATES THIS AS AN HONOR KILLING--YOUR SICK, YOUR SMALL MINDED, YOUR DISTURBED. HAVING A CONNECTION WITH ALLAH IS INSIDE YOUR HEART, NOT UNDER YOUR HIJAB. WHAT'S THE POINT OF SPEAKING IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WHEN YOUR A HYPOCRITICAL JUDGEMENTAL LOWLIFE GOSSIPING ABOUT SOMEONES DEATH. I KNOW PLENTY OF GIRLS WHO WEAR HIJABS AND DATE, I KNOW PLENTY OF RELIGIOUS MUSLIMS WHO JUDGE YET GET PAID BY THE SAUDI GOVERNMENT FOR SPREADING "ISLAM".

LASTLY, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK HOMAIRA WOULD HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY ARE YOU SERIOUS? HE WAS A LOW CLASS, ILLEGAL, UNEDUCATED, GRIMY MAN. SHE WAS FROM ONE OF THE CLASSIEST, WEALTHY FAMILIES IN AFGHANISTAN--SHE HAD AN EDUCATION, SHE HAD CLASS, SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL, WELL DRESSED, WELL SPOKEN AND WOULD NEVER EVEN TOUCH THE DOUCHE WITH A STICK.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY--DON'T. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE, WHAT YOU SAY. WE'RE AFGHANS, WHY ATTACK A FELLOW AFGHAN? WHY BELITTLE AND GOSSIP ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WAS MURDERED, A GIRL WHO COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR SISTER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR DAUGHTER--SHAME ON YOU. KARMA HITS, AND GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS YOU TALK ABOUT OTHERS AND ONE DAY SOON ITLL COME BACK AND HIT YOU IN THE ASS.

HOMAIRA AND TO THE RAHMAN FAMILY AND FRIENDS (TRUE FRIENDS AND FAMILY), I APOLOGIZE THAT YOU AND I EVEN CAME ACROSS THIS PAGE--DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH GHETTO LOW CLASS JEALOUS AFGHANS, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE--I'VE LEARNED ITS BEST TO AVOID THESE PATHETIC PEOPLE.

WE LOVE YOU HOMAIRA.

Date: July 11, 2008 11:19AM

REal3 Wrote:
> Gravis-
>
> That was a low blow....you write such stuff of
> someone that has passsed away. You dont "critize"
> the dead.....please check yourself on that...

why is it that when people die it's always like they were some kind of saint afterwards. even the biggest jackasses are suddenly a huge loss to the world. get real people, just because they died doesnt mean they were the "most precious jewel in the world."

AFM Wrote:
> Homaira lived her life like she wanted to
> live I don't think anyone deserve to die for that

islam disagrees. you are clearly an evil infidel.

oh, and to you other assholes...

file.php?2,file=2436

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2008 11:25AM by Gravis.

Date: July 11, 2008 11:23AM

To Californian: I have read your past 2 posts, and I completely understand where you're coming from. You made it very clear the first time. It's true that we can easily fix everything by telling the real story, however we feel as though its not our place to tell anyone anything about her personal life that she hadn't told herself. If it comes out during trial so be it, for now im just separating fact from fiction. I'm not saying that she was perfect or a saint... I personally don't think she did anything wrong, which is MY opinion. On the other hand, I'm not saying that people are intentionally putting her down, I just think that certain statements from some are false and are portraying her in a different way than we want her to be remembered as. That's the reason I'm being so defensive. I also wanted to make a point that the definition of stalker does not necessarily mean that he didn't know her.

Date: July 11, 2008 11:28AM

magical 343 why don't you come look me up on facebook? Arian Ahmadi for your information....

Date: July 11, 2008 11:32AM

I STAND BESIDE ARIAN--THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING. TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO STATED THAT "SHE GOT INTO THIS CAR," IF YOU WERE TO OPEN A NEWSPAPER OR RATHER TURN ON YOUR TELEVISION AND WATCH THE NEWS (SOMETHING THAT A MAJORITY OF YOU NEED TO DO SO YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT) YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IN THE POLICE REPORT THAT EHSAN AMIN IS BEING CHARGED WITH NOT ONLY CAPITOL MURDER BUT ALSO ABDUCTION. MEANING SHE WAS ABDUCTED FROM HER OWN HOME (PRESUMABLY FROM HER DRIVE WAY AS SHE WAS PULLING UP TO HER HOUSE)

AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A VERY ELABORATE BACKGROUND IN AMERICAN LAW--CHARGING SOMEONE WITH CAPITOL MURDER IS THE HIGHEST AND HARSHEST DEGREE OF MURDER. IF INDEED AS SOME OF YOU CLAIM HOMAIRA DATED EHSAN AMIN--YOU CANNOT CHARGE SOMEONE WITH CAPITAL MURDER AS THESE WOULD BE REGARDED AS A "LOVERS QUARREL" BASICALLY STATING THAT THEY WERE FIGHTING AND HE WAS SO ENRAGED THAT HE KILLED HER IN THE MOMENT. YOU DON'T TEXT AND EMAIL SOMEONE THAT YOUR KILLING THEM. THIS IS AMERICA, THEY HAVE EVERY EMAIL, EVERY PHONE CONVERSATION (IF EVER), EVERY TEXT THAT WAS SENT TO HER. THEY WOULDNT CHARGE HIM WITH SUCH A CRIME IF IT WASN'T JUSTIFIED.

CALIFORNICATION YOU MAY BE SPEAKING FOR YOURSELF AS AFGHANS HAVING RELATIONSHIPS BUT A LOT OF AFGHANS I KNOW DO NOT HAVE RELATIONSHIPS. PEOPLE HAVE REPUTATIONS AND THOSE THAT ARE FROM HIGHER SOCIAL CLASSES DON'T RUIN OR TARNISH THIS. HOMAIRA COULD HAVE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE, ANYONE--SO MANY BETTER PEOPLE LOVED HER, ASKED FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE, WANTED HER AND AS PREVIOUSLY STATED SHE DIDN'T GET IN A MAN'S CAR DUMBASS.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS I SUGGEST STOP GOSSIPING AND LISTENING TO YOUR OLD MOTHERS AND THERE FRIENDS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU DO AT NIGHT AND WHO U TALK TO, AND GO TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND READ THE FACTS (FACTS ARE USUALLY FROM NEWS SOURCES SUCH AS ABC, WASHINGTONPOST, OR ANY OTHER RESPECTABLE SITE).

Date: July 11, 2008 11:37AM

I didn't know the girl but I can say this is extremely messed up. Its indicative of the problems in our community that anyone would insinuate that the murderer was somehow justified because of "honor." It is Islam and our culture that creates an environment that such murderous behavior is remotely acceptable. We need to honestly take a look at our culture. We are toiling in the dark ages while the world passes us by. Homaira Rahman is just one of thousands of Afghan, Iranian, Pakistani, Tajikistani, Azerbaijani women who will be killed by some crazed, jealous, fanatic, man for reasons that only make sense in the twisted morality borne in the Arabian desert. Somehow people think that asking Allah to grant her admission into heaven is going to solve the greater problem. Its not!!! More women will be killed like this while we all pray! Wake up and realize that there is no Heaven and Hell. This is it. This is our one life and we can spend it trying to make it better and so that beautiful, intelligent, young women like Homaira don't suffer a similar fate in the future. We are at a crossroads in history and culture. We Afghans must make a choice. Modernize or face self destruction. We are killing ourselves with our attachment to a non existent past.

Date: July 11, 2008 11:42AM

clarification for my post i meant "unlike most of you who went to either a). a community college...." sad but true.

Posted by: MAGICAL343 ()
Date: July 11, 2008 11:46AM

Dude go get a life or something...you "Arian" and Afghanguy must be related or something, because the shit style speaking applies to both of you. They didnt date? Afghanguy what planet have u come from? Are you stupid? They were together...you jackass....

Date: July 11, 2008 11:49AM

Afghanguy: You obviously have an understanding of law but you've failed to account for the fact that she was abducted. Supreme Court precedence states that abduction requires a degree of premeditation particularly in situations where previous threats were made. All the reports in the media indicate that she was abducted from the vicinity of her home. This means there must of been some waiting and planning by the assailant. With that said, this does not automatically indicate his premeditation for the actual murder but I tell you what, its going to make the prosecutions case hell of alot easier to make. If I were the prosecutor I would seek at the very minimum a 25 to life term. The threats made against her life coupled with the abduction would make it pretty easy to convince a jury that this guy was planning to murder Homaira and followed through. Hopefully when I am a prosecutor cases like this won't appear before me. With the state of our culture, I suspect there will be more of these tragedies.

Date: July 11, 2008 11:57AM

Asif, thanks for the clarification--I was simply addressing to the individuals who stated that she "got in his car" on her own will. Indeed she was followed, and he had planned to kill her--good luck with your future career as a prosecutor.

Magical: Me get a life, why because I'm telling the truth. I'm assuming if I bashed her and talked shit about her you would probably support my comments and befriend me--but because I'm defending her and standing up for her you belittle me? Listen, worse case situation to all of you, let's say she dated the guy, let's say she messed around with his feelings, let's say she dumped him--hopefully this will please you? But honestly, does this give him the right to MURDER her? To stab her continously? To leave her on a sidewalk bleeding? Arian and I aren't related but we speak the truth because we actually know Homaira and the Rahman's. Magical, your pathetic in tarnishing a murdered victim's reputation after her death--shame on you.

Date: July 11, 2008 12:02PM

Afghanguy: I completely agree. Nothing can justify this brutal murder. Woman and Men are allowed to engage in relationships. There is no sin in that! There is sin in cold blooded murder!!! Who cares if she was involved with this guy or not. It sounds to me that it was more of a stalker type situation.

Posted by: shereen ()
Date: July 11, 2008 12:08PM

to those of u bitches who keep talkin shit--i hope your mother and sister go through the same thing so I CAN open up a group saying "maybe your sister dated someone" or "maybe your mom was a jaddoo bitch" or "i saw your sister with her co-worker and they looked awfully close" get a fucking life you low class fuckers, get a fucking life.

Posted by: Magical343 ()
Date: July 11, 2008 12:10PM

No I dont believe that it shoud be the reason to murder someone. I do believe that goes way beyond humanity and insanity, morality and ethic to murder someone! I am not for that. You are missing the point, you are making it sound like this guy didnt have any relations with her. If someone didnt have a relationship with you how would they text you? Call you? have some sort of communication with you via phone, email..whatever?

I am in complete disbelief and shock still to what has happened to her, but by stating that truth of what is being said and hear on the news, the tragic reason why she was killed doesnt make me pathetic.

Posted by: shereen ()
Date: July 11, 2008 12:18PM

Magical e coonie everyone knows they knew each other, they were friends he just got obsessed, homaira would always go to afghan restaurant and the hazara worked there she was friendly to everyone and the peasant probz interpreted the wrong way......secondly the chic was soo popular and nice that perhaps one of her friends gave her number away--emails cna be obtained through facebook or myspace--SHES DEAD DOES IT MATTER HOW THEY KNEW EACH OTHER, fuck off and let us mourn--LIKE I SAID I HOPE IT HAPPENS TO ONE OF UR FAMILY MEMBERS SO I CAN TALK ABOUT "she must of known the murderer" "there was more to it" etc etc, daan e gandiet ta chup co padarnalat.

Posted by: Princess* ()
Date: July 11, 2008 12:20PM

I think everyone needs to remember one thing. Homaira Rahman is now in heaven. We must accept that she is gone and by crushing each other on this forum will not bring her back. All her sins have been forgiven, and she is now among Angels. To those of you whether you are her friend or enemy, by speaking of her at all in this forum u are just gona burn in hell.

I think everyone should understand that its not fair to her or the family to speak of someone thats gone in this way. Whether the stories we hear are true/false, it doesnt matter.

Afghans love to talk about anything and everything. Arian dont worry about anything, I know that if someone I felt was saying anything towards a family member I would be as defensive. Thats why its family. But dont argue with people here, you are just waisiting ur time. And those of you whom are speaking of her here, it seems you do care for this individual but show your sympathy and care by other ways. pray for her. join facebook and join the group dedicated to her, dont come here and bash one another.

Posted by: Princess* ()
Date: July 11, 2008 12:23PM

Shereen you are way to batarbya. Dont wish death upon anyone if you are a human and have faith. That makes you sound like an psycho.

Posted by: Joe Blow ()
Date: July 11, 2008 01:01PM

Whenever you see a muslim, especially one of those idiot women dressed all in black, don't hesitate to mock, insult and even spit on her.

Posted by: afghan guy ()
Date: July 11, 2008 01:25PM

I just want to thank all the afghans on her fighting and calling each other names, way to live up to a stereotype.

She was murdered, and no one deserves to die, no matter what she did or didn't do. Unless she was trying to kill him and it was in self defense it's not justified, and looking at his pics, I don't think he was in any danger.

I know her friends are mad, because people are making generalizations and it makes her look bad, but the way your acting is not helping her case. She was obviously well liked and was loved by many people, and that speaks more to her character then your attacks on the people here talking about her actions.

Really, who are we to judge?

What happened is not important, what is that we lost someone that was loved and was special to many people, and who apparently was a very caring person, for a reason that isn't really important or relevant.

Stop all this BS bickering, cause your all giving us a bad name.

Posted by: afghan guy ()
Date: July 11, 2008 01:29PM

I went to Virginia Tech and now I'm getting my Master's at GMU. I dont' date or go clubbing, so you need to stop acting arrogant. Why stoop down to their level, it's not very educated of you, is it?

Date: July 11, 2008 01:29PM

How would you know? Are you related to her? Were you friends with her? Were you friends with him? Stop talking out of your ass... I knew her and I knew him so I would know.

Date: July 11, 2008 01:31PM

sorry afghan guy but i was trying to make a point to magical

Posted by: Brutus Etu ()
Date: July 11, 2008 02:08PM

Another dead muslim pig. Good riddance!

Date: July 11, 2008 02:13PM

You low life scum bag "brutus etu"...hope you get run over by a bus! You stupid coward....how dare u come to this forum and portray this type of ignorance towards our beloved friend!

Hope you suffer the rest of your life! You worthless piece of garbage. May you rot in hell

Date: July 11, 2008 02:18PM

In response to Sad, go back to whatever third-world muslim shithole you came from you mohammaden swine.

Date: July 11, 2008 02:25PM

You must be one ignorant low class uneducated fool "brutus etu". Go to hell

Date: July 11, 2008 02:31PM

That's an apt description of a muslim pig like you Sad. By the way, allah sucks mohammaded's cock in hell!

Date: July 11, 2008 02:37PM

just to clarify afghanguy is different from afghan guy.

As for afghan guy, I'm glad your obtaining your masters I happened to go to a top twenty school and am working on my PHD. As far as education goes--putting your credentials and advertising yourself on this page isn't very "educated" or "classy" of you so please sir do not mock me--regardless I think you were looking for a "bravo" or a congrads, so here it is good for you for going to GMU.

I personally am fed up with this page and don't care --I said what I had to so the truth is known, if I angered anyone I apologize but when you read such non sense, such ignorance, it angers you that your OWN COUNTRYMEN pick on a fellow sister. Let it be, Homy is gone.

Arian I am a very close friend and relative.

Thanks.

Date: July 11, 2008 03:05PM

Ok Afghanguy, I am not going to start a war of words with you because your an idiot and you do not know how to read, what I actually stated at all, or perhaps you just dont have the brain capacity to understand it, but I felt a response to your ignorant and stupid comments was necessary.

With that being said, if you have "extensive knowlege in American law" (oooo look at me, I know how to write as a smart afghan) seriously? lol. If your a lawyer, you should state I am a lawyer, if your not, then your full of shit, and anyone who "reads" can state they have "extensive knowlege of American law." I for one, AM a lawyer and have worked in the criminal sector, at the District Attorneys office.

So let me "school you" my friend, for ONE, we dont know what the DA is doing, unless you didnt inform us, you also "work at the DAs office?." Many times, in the beginning of a case, the DA will make "promises like , I will throw the book at them" while they are still investigating, and they do this for two reasons: 1.) to appease the victims family (especially when a case , like THIS one receives media attention), and 2.) to look sympathetic and nice for the voters.

And as far as him being charged with "capitol murder", he hasnt been CHARGED with ANYTHING yet. So I suggest you wake up before talking about things you have no knowledge about. So far, he has been arraigned. And they ARRESTED him. The initial charges were "abduction and murder", until he goes to a pre-trial conference and the final charges wont even be imposed.

Whats initially alleged is based on the police's theory on the day the found the body. It is not after final facts have been determined. SO for someone who has so much "extensive knowledge of the law", you sure talk out of your ass. If you had ANY extensive knowlege of the law and criminal justice system, you WOULD know that is how its works.

You would also know that there is a reason his case has been continued until September, because the DA wants to make sure they have all of the facts and evidence. BEFORE she makes the final determination as what to charge him with. And yes if it was a "lovers quarrel", in the LAW, the charge could be mitigated to Voluntary Manslaughter. (That is the LEGAL term, in case you were wondering).

But for the record, even IF they had a past relationship, and it was over, and he went to pick her up and had a knife in the car, he would be charged with "capitol murder" or "1st degree murder" because of the premeditation factor. Their past relationship (whatever it was) would not mitigate this factor. So its stupid and ignorant of YOU ("someone who has EXTENSIVE knowledge of the american law") to sit here and tell people this would mean she had no relationship with him.

And I am not ALLEGING that Homairajan willingly got into his car. But since you brought it up, ok, 11 pm, strange stalker guy shows up at your house. Dont you run and scream? Dont you call the cops? Dont you go to the neighbors? at 11, people are still up. While He may have "abducted her once she entered his car"....it doesnt add up.

Furthermore, Your stupid and ignorant to suggest "you know many people who do not have relationships"....seriously your as dumb as the talib people on here....A beautiful 25 year old girl, living in America will get hit on 2 or 3 times a day, MINIMUM, seriously, she never considered it? are you naive or just stupid? Having a relationship does not make you a good or bad person. and if you are that naive, then your the guy people make fun of. Your the guy , whose going to marry a girl "who swore she was innocent" and you will believe her.

So why dont you get your "facts" and "laws" straight about exactly how the SYSTEM works, DUMBASS.

By the way, "having gone to jail YOURSELF" doesnt give you an extensive background in the law. Just thought I should add that. Since you made it personal.

afghanguy Wrote:
> READING THESE POSTS AND THE CONSTANT IGNORANT,
> OBNOXIOUS COMMENTS CONTINUES IN MAKING ME ASHAMED
> TO BE AFGHAN AT TIMES. NO WONDER WHY AFGHANISTAN
> IS IN CONSTANT WAR WITH PEOPLE PULLING FROM EACH
> SIDE--WE ATTACK EACH OTHER, IS THERE REALLY A
> DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PANJSHIR, HAZARA,
> PASHTOON--WE'RE ALL AFGHAN.
>
> HAVING SAID THAT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOMAIRA RAHMAN
> PERSONALLY STOP MAKING JUDGEMENTAL AND COMMENTS
> BASED ON GOSSIP. AS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND AND
> HAVING KNOWN HOMAIRA FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS
> SHE WAS NOT THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO WOULD EVER DATE
> SOMEONE. YES SHE WAS NICE, YES SHE WAS A SOCIAL
> BUTTERFLY AND IN THE END HER ACTS OF KINDNESS WERE
> INTERPRETED THE WRONG WAY BY A LOW LIFE, SELFISH,
> DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO RECEIVED THE WRONG
> MESSAGES FROM HOMAIRA AND ENDED UP KILLING HER.
>
> SOMEONE STATED SELF DEFENSE--ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
> FIRST AND FOREMOST THERES NO SUCH THING AS SELF
> DEFENSE MY FELLOW AFGHAN, WHEN YOU TEXT AND EMAIL
> A GIRL--STALKING HER AND TELLING YOUR THAT YOUR
> GOING TO KILL HER FOR ONE MONTH. SECONDLY,
> HOMAIRA WAS MAX 115LBS, I'M SURE A GUY THAT WAS
> WELL OVER 180 COULD DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST A
> FRAGILE WEAK FEMALE. THIRDLY SELF DEFENSE DOESN'T
> RESULT IN CONTINOUSLY STABBING SOMEONE, DUMPING
> THERE BODY, BRUSING AND SCRATCHING HER ARMS--ITS
> CALLED BEING PSYCHOTIC AND DISTURBED.
>
> FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KEEP MENTIONING SHE WAS ONLY
> KNOWN FOR FASHION--NO SHE WENT BEYOND THAT SHE
> ACTUALLY WENT TO A UNIVERSITY AT EITHER A) A
> COMMUNITY COLLEGE B) WORKING AT A CELL PHONE
> STORE/THE MALL. C) WORKING AS A MORTGAGE LOAN
> OFFICER OR D) DOING REAL ESTATE. SHE GRADUATED
> FROM A RESPECTABLE UNIVERSITY, WAS PLANNING ON
> OBTAINING HER MASTERS, WORKED AT THREE FORTUNE
> FIVE HUNDRED COMPANIES AS A SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE
> ASSOCIATE. SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T SPELL OR
> THINK YOUR BLACK--LAY OFF THE GIRL WAS
> INTELLIGENT. YES SHE WAS VERY VERY FASHOINABLE
> AND OF COURSE AS AFGHANS ALL THE GIRLS WERE
> JEALOUS, AND CONTINUE TO BE EVEN AFTER HER DEATH
> YOU CONTINUE TO SPEAK HARSHLY ABOUT HER. NOBODY,
> NOBODY HAD THE EYE AND HUNGER FOR FASHION THAT SHE
> DID--SHE COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH.
>
> FOR ANYONE WHO STATES THIS AS AN HONOR
> KILLING--YOUR SICK, YOUR SMALL MINDED, YOUR
> DISTURBED. HAVING A CONNECTION WITH ALLAH IS
> INSIDE YOUR HEART, NOT UNDER YOUR HIJAB. WHAT'S
> THE POINT OF SPEAKING IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WHEN
> YOUR A HYPOCRITICAL JUDGEMENTAL LOWLIFE GOSSIPING
> ABOUT SOMEONES DEATH. I KNOW PLENTY OF GIRLS WHO
> WEAR HIJABS AND DATE, I KNOW PLENTY OF RELIGIOUS
> MUSLIMS WHO JUDGE YET GET PAID BY THE SAUDI
> GOVERNMENT FOR SPREADING "ISLAM".
>
> LASTLY, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK HOMAIRA WOULD
> HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY ARE YOU SERIOUS?
> HE WAS A LOW CLASS, ILLEGAL, UNEDUCATED, GRIMY
> MAN. SHE WAS FROM ONE OF THE CLASSIEST, WEALTHY
> FAMILIES IN AFGHANISTAN--SHE HAD AN EDUCATION, SHE
> HAD CLASS, SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL, WELL DRESSED, WELL
> SPOKEN AND WOULD NEVER EVEN TOUCH THE DOUCHE WITH
> A STICK.
>
> IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY--DON'T. THINK
> ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE, WHAT YOU SAY. WE'RE
> AFGHANS, WHY ATTACK A FELLOW AFGHAN? WHY BELITTLE
> AND GOSSIP ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WAS MURDERED, A GIRL
> WHO COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR SISTER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR
> DAUGHTER--SHAME ON YOU. KARMA HITS, AND GOD WORKS
> IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS YOU TALK ABOUT OTHERS AND ONE
> DAY SOON ITLL COME BACK AND HIT YOU IN THE ASS.
>
> HOMAIRA AND TO THE RAHMAN FAMILY AND FRIENDS (TRUE
> FRIENDS AND FAMILY), I APOLOGIZE THAT YOU AND I
> EVEN CAME ACROSS THIS PAGE--DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH
> GHETTO LOW CLASS JEALOUS AFGHANS, KEEP YOUR
> DISTANCE--I'VE LEARNED ITS BEST TO AVOID THESE
> PATHETIC PEOPLE.
>
> WE LOVE YOU HOMAIRA.

Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:27PM

Mr Cali is right.

RIP Homy

Posted by: WHAT ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:28PM

Arian jan, please respect Homaira jan and leave this forum. All I know is if anyone of my friends were being stalked or I knew of a threat I wouldn't sit quite. Her so called BEST FRIENDS..let her down even if she wanted to keep it a secret from her parents or anything like that. Its ashame..I love you Homaira jan..I pray for you every moment I think of you and i"m sorry this happend to you. If I had known I would have done something about it unlike your closest friends. RIP Sunshine.

Posted by: Goatfaced Wog ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:29PM

Homaira sucks cock in hell!

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:33PM

Goatfaced Wog Wrote:
> Homaira sucks cock in hell!

That, or she is buying Christian Dior.

Posted by: Goatfaced Wog ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:35PM

That, or she is buying Christian Dior.

Hope so, it'll make the muslim pig smell better.

Posted by: Rag Head ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:45PM

Interesting point, how is it possible for a mohammadan to smell any worse when they are dead than they do while alive?

Date: July 11, 2008 03:47PM

Cali guy: I'm also an attorney. You are correct in your surface level assessment. Thanks for showing the world you were awake during your clerkship! Your parents must be proud!

It is apparent that all preliminary police findings are indicating that she was forcibly accosted near her home. It is ultimately irrelevant if she voluntarily entered the assailants vehicle if there is evidence of premeditation. She was stabbed during the ensuing murder so unless the perpetrator discovered a knife laying around on the ground while he beat her to death (actus reus) it is apparent that he arrived initially at the scene with intent to kill (mens rea). This is a textbook example of criminal concurrence. I don't know what the DA will do but its quite clear that he could safely pursue the "capitol murder" charge. I personally hope this is not the case. Sentencing this guy to death will make a martyr out of him for all those taliban retards who think women amount to little more than cattle that can be slaughtered at the volition of any man.

This is probably one of the most heinous crimes this area has scene. From what I've seen in the media it was a brutal, horrific murder. We, in the Afghan community, need to seriously address domestic abuse and our general attitude towards women. Personally, I feel Islam and its backward interpretations are at the center of the problem. Let Homaira's murder serve to wake up and see the great cultural illnesses plaguing our community.

Afghanguy...
Posted by: Maro ()
Date: July 11, 2008 03:57PM

What's wrong with attending a COMMUNITY COLLEGE or DOING REAL ESTATE?

So your saying her BS communication degree is any better?

Posted by: Watan_girl ()
Date: July 11, 2008 04:02PM

I don't know .. he was doing pretty good until he made this statement.

Posted by: afghanguy (IP Logged)
Date: July 11, 2008 11:42AM

clarification for my post i meant "unlike most of you who went to either a). a community college...." sad but true.

Posted by: LegalHustler ()
Date: July 11, 2008 04:13PM

As-Salamalaikum,

I unfortunately didn't personally know the sister who lost her life, nor the alleged assailant. I would like to extend my condolences to her friends and family members during this difficult time. May Allah make things easy for you, and accept her as a shaheed.

Another thing I'd like to comment on is the state of the Afghan community here. Just by reading various comments, I can see the racism and tribal mentality from "back home" rearing its ugly head on this message board. These mentalities only divide us as a people and as an ummah. Everybody is a unique individual and we shouldn't harbor ill will towards someone because someone in their tribe did something bad in the past, as the saying goes "an eye for an eye will make the world go blind".

Please also stop with the Islam bashing, and also with bashing Homaira jaan AND the assailant. Nobody is perfect and even if we have dirt on someone, we are supposed to keep that to ourselves, and we should have good thoughts about our fellow brothers and sisters. Only Allah knows the spiritual state someone truly died in, and for Him to take the sister in the manner she died, i.e. a martyr, on Jummah, on the first of Rajab, that should tell us a lot and hopefully will humble us.

Additionally, as far as the assailant goes, we should try to bite our tongues from even cursing him. Remember the wife of Abu Sufiyan went to the Prophet pbuh's dead uncles body and proceeded to eat his liver due to her hatred for Islam, yet in the end, she felt remorse and was welcomed into Islam upon her later conversion. So even though this man may have done something terrible, let's hope that if anything good comes out of it, it's that we as a community can be merciful onto him, instead of wishing him to burn in hell for eternity, and he can change for the better.

Salam.

Posted by: Ashamed ()
Date: July 11, 2008 04:23PM

OMG after reading everyones comments, I am ashamed to consider commenting on this forum.

Glod help these people and rest in peace homaira.

Date: July 11, 2008 04:25PM

afghanguy: im sorry, my comment below was to magical343 not to you.

WHAT: you have no idea what your talking about, no one knew he would be capable of this. plz don't make comments about something you're totally unfamiliar with. i don't think you would do anything different if you were in the same situation as almost 20 of her well-educated friends were.

Arian Wrote:
> How would you know? Are you related to her? Were
> you friends with her? Were you friends with him?
> Stop talking out of your ass... I knew her and I
> knew him so I would know.

Posted by: gFORUM ()
Date: July 11, 2008 04:47PM

Arian it pisses me off how you blow everyone away with your stupidity! EVERYONE IN THS FORUM IS WRONG YOU ARE RIGHT! CALM DOWN! OK YOU WIN THE PRIZE FOR KNOWING HOMY THE BEST! Wtf YOU WANT A COOKIE OR SOMETHING..JEEZ BITCH CALM DOWN. i FEEL SO BAD THAT YOU WERE HER FRIEND! HOW DID YOU HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH HER? YOU ARE SICK!

BITCH YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM OR HER STOP BULLSHITTING OK. STOP MAKING EVERYONE SEEM LIKE THEY DONT KNOW SHIT! i BET EVERYONE ELSE IS MORE UP TO DATE ON THIS SITUATION THAN YOU ARE. sOMEONE NEEDS TO NOTIFY hOMYS REAL FRIENDS AND LET THEM KNOW THERE IS A SICK BITCH ON THIS SITE TALKING BS TO EVERYONE ABOUT HOMAIRA.

gOD FORGIVE HER FOR KNOWING SUCH A SICK SHIT LIKE U

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT YOU ARE SICK! GET A LIFE BITCH

Posted by: Goatfacedwog ()
Date: July 11, 2008 04:49PM

This muslim cunt is no shaheed and she's not with any allah asshole. Her vile muzzie remains are rotting away in the ground.

Date: July 11, 2008 04:51PM

Akhhhhhhhhh Arian chupsho..your so stupid. Get out of here. Respect your dear friend and get out. I would I have and I still will notify parents guardian or cops if anyone on my friends or anyone of my family members were in that situation..PLUS your not even that close to her so shut up. Just dont defend something thats not gonna stop from happenning..people talk. YOU are the biggest gossip queen ever..in our afghan community so shut the hell up. You were jealous of her I remember GMU..give up Arian.

Posted by: gForum ()
Date: July 11, 2008 04:56PM

Arian is a jelous bitch! who the F*** is this bitch? Talking shit about shit she doesnt even know and pretends and acts like she is so important here! Bitch if you have ball why dont you quite those assholes that are calling your friend a cunt. READ their comments and respond you dumb bitch. You are quick in pointing your finger to those that want to extend that gratitude to Homaira getting all heated up and saying we dont know anything. Bitch what the hell are u talking about everyone knows and will continue to hear the up-to-date information coming through.

Date: July 11, 2008 05:01PM

I feel so bad for Homaira to have been related to friends like that girl Arian

Date: July 11, 2008 05:02PM

If you are that girl at GMU, you did seem like the jealous type.

Date: July 11, 2008 05:05PM

WHAT: I'm just going to let you think you're right. I have nothing else to say on this forum. I'm just going to listen to the rest of my friends and let it go.

Posted by: gforum ()
Date: July 11, 2008 05:07PM

Wow the idiot finally got the point...go prey for homy instead of being so dumb.

Date: July 11, 2008 05:10PM

Thank you Arian jan. How about you go spend that time and do a namaz nafil in Homaira jan's name. Its only 2 rekat. Peace.

P.S. Did you get married to that guy?

Posted by: maro ()
Date: July 11, 2008 05:10PM

May God bless her and grant her the highest place in heaven. May God give her family patience to go on.

Date: July 11, 2008 05:11PM

Alright gForum..I leave it to you to take care of this place. God bless. Byebye. Oh and make sure Arian isn't back on or else i'll have to start coming back in here haha. RIP Homaira Jan.

Posted by: wonkygal ()
Date: July 11, 2008 05:23PM

Christ on a cracker. I can't believe the new, revolting low that has hit this forum.

A young woman was murdered by a guy who stalked her. Family and friends are devastated all around. And this is the hateful crap you all spew?!

I am ashamed of you. Where is the moderator, and why hasn't he deleted this whole nasty mess?

Posted by: OMG ()
Date: July 11, 2008 05:30PM

Afghan Guy: DANGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOu got schooled! That little Californian girl, bitch slapped you! bachem, if you have any ghairat! you should put your head between your knees and not response....seriously! dokhtar khoob gapet dad!

Asif 399: who are you and kee porsanet kad? that california girl kho gap nazad, till that afghan guy started being stupid....but what did you add to the conversation bro? other than as californian goft "look at me, im an attorney".... and I dont think you really added any more knowledge to the conversation... deley khudha khosh kadee.....

Gravis: Dude, your images are HILARIOUS! is there a site you go to get those? loving em!

Californian: If your single, please marry me! look at your choices on this board (the two halfway intelligent dudes seem to be idiots)! I love smart afghan women! email me at afghanmard2000@gmail.com I would love to talk to you!

Date: July 11, 2008 05:42PM

asif399:

First of all, the SN was CALIFORNIAN. I would think they would have taught you to "read" in law school. Assuming, I am a guy is about as ignorant as it gets. When in my post, did I suggest I was a guy? Or is this your backward thinking, that If I am an attorney I "must" be a guy.

For your information, I am a woman. So sorry to disappoint you. Furthermore, if you had actually "read" my post, I stated I worked at the District Attorneys office. It was not a clerkship. Again, boy for a "lawyer" you sure assume a lot.

and as for your analysis:

"It is apparent that all preliminary police
> findings are indicating that she was forcibly
> accosted near her home. It is ultimately
> irrelevant if she voluntarily entered the
> assailants vehicle if there is evidence of
> premeditation. She was stabbed during the ensuing
> murder so unless the perpetrator discovered a
> knife laying around on the ground while he beat
> her to death (actus reus) it is apparent that he
> arrived initially at the scene with intent to kill
> (mens rea). This is a textbook example of criminal
> concurrence. I don't know what the DA will do but
> its quite clear that he could safely pursue the
> "capitol murder" charge."

It seems to me your a level one "law student"...because thats the kind of analysis they usually do. What does it have to do with anything I said? ooooo ,......lets see NOTHING. I wasnt discussing the "actus reus" or "mens rea"...nor did I do a surface level analysis.

Unless your working at the district attorneys office, (which I highly doubt) and you have had access too all of the evidence in this case (again I highly doubt it from your statement part b), you dont know what your discussing either.

All I stated was the premeditation differences and the conclusions afghanguy was drawing from them, and they were incorrect. So calling my analysis "surface level", is essentially your "analysis" is deeper, which it is not. You are just trying to use "bigger words" to make people think you are more intelligent than in fact you really are.

Your like the "short guy" who is always loud, because he needs to be heard. Anyone can use big words, I dont have to , to prove a point. So stop typing from your law dictionary and welcome to the real world.

And Yes, My parents are VERY proud of my accomplishments. Thank you for wondering.

asif399 Wrote:
> Cali guy: I'm also an attorney. You are correct in
> your surface level assessment. Thanks for showing
> the world you were awake during your clerkship!
> Your parents must be proud!
>
> It is apparent that all preliminary police
> findings are indicating that she was forcibly
> accosted near her home. It is ultimately
> irrelevant if she voluntarily entered the
> assailants vehicle if there is evidence of
> premeditation. She was stabbed during the ensuing
> murder so unless the perpetrator discovered a
> knife laying around on the ground while he beat
> her to death (actus reus) it is apparent that he
> arrived initially at the scene with intent to kill
> (mens rea). This is a textbook example of criminal
> concurrence. I don't know what the DA will do but
> its quite clear that he could safely pursue the
> "capitol murder" charge. I personally hope this is
> not the case. Sentencing this guy to death will
> make a martyr out of him for all those taliban
> retards who think women amount to little more than
> cattle that can be slaughtered at the volition of
> any man.
>
> This is probably one of the most heinous crimes
> this area has scene. From what I've seen in the
> media it was a brutal, horrific murder. We, in the
> Afghan community, need to seriously address
> domestic abuse and our general attitude towards
> women. Personally, I feel Islam and its backward
> interpretations are at the center of the problem.
> Let Homaira's murder serve to wake up and see the
> great cultural illnesses plaguing our community.

Posted by: wog hater ()
Date: July 11, 2008 05:58PM

Don't bury this filthy muslim whore in this country. Send her rotting corpse back to whatever benighted islamic shithole she came from.

Posted by: OMG ()
Date: July 11, 2008 06:42PM

I knew you were a girl! OMG Californian! e-mail me! I would love to talk to you! this fool asif sounds like a moron!

Date: July 11, 2008 07:25PM

QMS Wrote:
> Ok well this Tera person is obviously from the
> taliban clan...please block her ass of this
> forum!
>
> Hating ass bitches like this piss me off! Why the
> F*** do you bring religion into shit like this??
> What century are you really from? Go back to
> afghanistan and become someones slave.
>
> Asif399 is right, this girl had not done anyting
> to harm anyone and certainly did not deserve to
> die!!!!!
>
> Its people like you whom I would feel no sympathy
> towards, and like they say god always take the
> good people first and leaves the world with trash
> like Tera and some others in this forum.

You didn’t get my point. I was telling this Good Muslim Women who claimed that the girl was passed in (Mah e Rajab) it means she is clean and went directly to Heaven because of dying in a holy month. This sickens me. The girl was out all-night and found dead in the morning. Whenever a Muslim dies people come up with such a comment. Love becomes a game in Afghan society. Playing around with different people or all the girls crash on a famous boy or all boys crash in a famous girl. And the story ends in killing.

Date: July 11, 2008 07:42PM

My point is to give this killer guy a chance to express his mind. He seemed wounded on the forehead. They were fighting with each other. Maybe the guy punched her accidentally or something else but It’s selfish for you people to take side with the girl just because of her sex. You are living in a lawful country. This is justice and the guy soon will be allowed to talk for his defense. Don’t tell me that women are naturally innocent and they never commit crimes.

Pages: Previous1234AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.