HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4
Homaira Rahman
Posted by: ? ()
Date: July 04, 2008 02:55PM

Does anybody know anything besides whats on the news on Homaira Rahman's death?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homaira Rahman
Posted by: VR ()
Date: July 04, 2008 03:59PM

I've heard a lot of rumors, but I think it's all hearsay. I think the best thing is to wait until the police come out with an official statement of some sort. With the afghan community, the wrong information travels fast.

It's still so horrible what (possibly) happened to her. I just saw her last night at the soccer tourney.

May she rest in peace.

Posted by: bookfish ()
Date: July 04, 2008 04:07PM

who is Homaira Rahman?

Posted by: VR ()
Date: July 04, 2008 04:18PM

This is from NBC4:

Woman's Body Found Near Vienna

POSTED: 11:53 am EDT July 4, 2008
UPDATED: 3:24 pm EDT July 4, 2008

VIENNA, Va. -- A woman's body was found Friday morning near Vienna in Fairfax County.

Police said the body was found on a sidewalk in the 2300 block of Malraux Drive. The location where the body was discovered is within sight of the W&OD Trail.

Officials said the woman suffered trauma to the upper body.

Police do not know the circumstances surrounding the woman's death or what the woman was doing in the area.

The woman's identity was not immediately available.

Police are asking anyone who may have been on the trail or in this area recently to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 866-411-TIPS, e-mail at fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text TIP187 plus your message to 274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Posted by: Curious ()
Date: July 04, 2008 05:20PM

From what I heard she attended the soccor games last night and was followed home and was attacked by an individual named Ehsan who was in love with her and stalked her for sometime.

Date: July 04, 2008 05:22PM

But then again these are just rumors... I'm waiting on the news updates aswell

Posted by: ll ()
Date: July 04, 2008 07:27PM

toba I hope allah blesses her with happiness in her after life. I hope the murdereris caught and put into justuce.

Posted by: e ()
Date: July 04, 2008 08:18PM

here is a more current news update.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6914583&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

VIENNA, Va. – Police in Vienna say they've made an arrest in connection to the death of a woman whose body was found on a sidewalk in Vienna early Friday morning, and they've also identified the victim.

Fairfax County Police say 25-year-old Homaira Rahman's body was found in a pool of blood along the sidewalk on Malraux Drive around 6:30 a.m. They say the suspect in the case, 30-year-old Ehsan Amin of Woodbridge, has been arrested and charged with murder and abduction. He was taken to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center on Friday evening.

According to investigators, there is reason to believe that the victim and the suspect knew each other before Rahman's murder.

A man living near the scene told FOX 5 that a group of walkers knocked on his front door after making the disturbing find.

"They knocked on the door and said there's a body on my sidewalk," the man said. "My wife said call 911."

Witnesses say the victim was fully clothed, and she was lying on her stomach with her pocketbook by her side and her high heels still on her feet.

"You could see she had a lot of trauma," said Dennis McAuliffe, a neighbor. "A lot of scrapes and scratches on her arm."

Neighbors who saw the woman say they didn't recognize her, but it's not uncommon for people to walk down the dead end street to a bike path located at the end of it. It leads to the Washington and Old Dominion Trail, and on to the Dunloring Metro.

Still, residents say it's a little unusual to see people dressed in high heels walking through the area at that time of the morning.

Police say they spent about six hours investigating at the scene, and they were able to confirm that Rahman suffered trauma to her upper body

Posted by: ZAHRAA ()
Date: July 04, 2008 11:11PM

YOUR ALL RACIST GODDD OMGGG YOURRR ALLL RACISTTT ALLAH DOESNT LIKE YOU AHHHH INFIDELS, YOU'RE ALLL RACISTSSS SHE WAZZZ SOO NICEEE OMG YOURRR AL SOOO RACIST SHITTS

Posted by: Alexander ()
Date: July 04, 2008 11:41PM

Zahraa STFU!
are you totally stupid or just a little bit?

Posted by: Fatimah ()
Date: July 04, 2008 11:58PM

Alexander, I also think Zahraa is a bit on the crazy side :-/

There is no room for immaturity at a time like this or any other time.

May God have mercy on her and shower her family with patience.
Amin.

Posted by: Sarah ()
Date: July 05, 2008 01:16AM

Homaira was so stunningly gorgeous. Beautiful inside and out. She will be missed my thoughts are with her family

Posted by: jaylani ()
Date: July 05, 2008 01:16AM

ÇäøÇ ááÀ æ ÇäøÇ ÇáیÀ ÑÇÌÚæä
"Verily we belong to Allah, and to Allah we return."

Homaira, May Allah give you peace, forgive you and places you in the highest place in jannah. May Allah grand your family and friends patience and perseverance.

"Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." (2:153)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

Posted by: Shayan ()
Date: July 05, 2008 01:21AM

Does anyone know when the police report will be out possibly?

Posted by: sling ting ()
Date: July 05, 2008 01:55AM

very sad this guy should be fried and killed very fast what a piece of shit he is.....

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 05, 2008 02:57AM

The Washington Post
Man, 30, Is Charged In Woman's Slaying

By Michael Laris
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, July 5, 2008; B03

The body of a 25-year-old woman was found on the sidewalk of a cul-de-sac in the Vienna area early yesterday, and Fairfax County police said they charged a man with abduction and murder in the case.

The victim, Homaira Rahman, lived a half-mile from where she was found, according to police. Detectives think that she and the suspect knew each other, said Officer Don Gotthardt, a Fairfax police spokesman.

Police declined to give details of how Rahman was killed, but they said she suffered trauma to her upper body. An autopsy will be performed.

Gotthardt said the suspect, Ehsan Amin, 30, lives in the 16000 block of Kings Mountain Drive in Woodbridge. However, a man reached by telephone at that address said Amin stays there only occasionally.

Amin was taken to Fairfax's Adult Detention Center, police said.

Tooba Mayel, a close friend of Rahman's family, said Rahman was a generous and sparkling force among loved ones and the broader Afghan community. Her family moved to the area in the 1980s, and she was born in the United States.

"She was a beautiful, tall girl with a smile on her face," Mayel said. "Friends and family always called her sunshine. Our entire community is in grief right now."

Rahman encouraged young Afghan American women to find jobs, Mayel said, and "she was always volunteering to do charity work for the kids in Afghanistan."

Rahman, who lived in the 8700 block of Litwalton Court in the Vienna area, was also known among her friends as "the fashionista," Mayel said. "She wore the best clothes, the newest trends in clothes. She just had a lot of love for that," Mayel said. "She's just a very colorful person. She's always wearing bright colors, happy-go-lucky, very bubbly."

A man out for a walk came across Rahman's body in the 2300 block of Malraux Drive shortly after 6:30 a.m., police said.

"Her arms were very badly scraped up," said Dennis McAuliffe, a neighbor who also saw the scene. Rahman was fully clothed, and a pocketbook lay by her side, he said.

"I don't know if there's a quieter street in Vienna, in Fairfax County, than here," McAuliffe said.

Flags dotted the neighborhood for the Fourth of July.

"People don't drive fast. There are a lot of kids. It's a pretty family-oriented neighborhood," resident Ron Alexander said.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: FCPDupdate ()
Date: July 05, 2008 08:14AM

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 05, 2008 09:25AM

Curious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From what I heard she attended the soccor games
> last night and was followed home and was attacked
> by an individual named Ehsan who was in love with
> her and stalked her for sometime.

Wow. The rumors appear to be true.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: July 05, 2008 11:19AM

At this point in time, what happened and how it happened is not important and no one will know 100%, it will forever be speculated.

Please focus on the loss of a young amazing soul, whose smile filled a room with joy.

Pray for her and her family to make it through these tough times.

Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: July 05, 2008 01:01PM

Actually, the girl is dead, so it's pretty pointless to focus on her. I'd prefer to focus on figuring out what happened and getting the asshole who did it behind bars.

???? Wrote:
> At this point in time, what happened and how it
> happened is not important and no one will know
> 100%, it will forever be speculated.
>
> Please focus on the loss of a young amazing soul,
> whose smile filled a room with joy.
>
> Pray for her and her family to make it through
> these tough times.

im helping!
Date: July 05, 2008 01:36PM

???? Wrote:
> At this point in time, what happened and how it
> happened is not important and no one will know
> 100%, it will forever be speculated.

there is someone who knows what happened: the killer. if they catch them, they may tell the whole story to get a lesser sentence.

> Please focus on the loss of a young amazing soul,
> whose smile filled a room with joy.

please, dont use british english... especially that instance which breaks the rule for possessiveness.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Homaira Rahman
Posted by: panjshiri ()
Date: July 05, 2008 03:18PM

the guy who killed her worked at an Afghan kabob restaraunt. from what i hear in the Afghan community , the man threatened to kill her if she didn't marry her by July 4. I hear that they used to be "close". I even heard that she had told her father about the threats. She was a very sweet and helpful girl who would go out of her way to help someone in need. too bad the good ones go first. R.I.P. truth is, God knows what happened and Afghans to spread gossip like wild fire. im just writing what i hear, nothing else.

Posted by: Dahlia ()
Date: July 05, 2008 04:34PM

oh my god that is REALLY sad .. i dont know her but i heard about it...

Date: July 05, 2008 06:06PM

isnt afgan culture great?

Posted by: tamana ()
Date: July 05, 2008 07:25PM

may allah bless her after life.

Posted by: afghan ()
Date: July 06, 2008 02:55AM

Afghan culture is great you idiot. If you think one isolated incident like this is representative of a whole religion or culture, then your an idiot. I don't think all white people put their relatives, i.e. neices into child sex rings and then kill them based off that idiot in vermont.

Isn't white culture great?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: July 06, 2008 04:47AM

I love Ramen, doe sthat have anything to do with this bitch?

Posted by: ray ()
Date: July 06, 2008 05:50AM

I HOPE THIS ESHAN AMIN BECOMES SOMEONES BITCH INSIDE PRISON I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL FOR WAT HE HAS DONE...FOR ALL U HARD HEADED GUYS OUT THERE WHO CAN NOT TAKE A REJECTION DONT GO AROUND THREATING PEOPLE...TOUGH SHIT ASSHOLE WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

PLEASE KEEP THE PEACE AND STOP THE VIOLENCE

MAY ALL OUR PRAYERS GO TO THE RAHMAN FAMILY MAY ALLAH BLESS HER SOUL R.I.P
HOMAIRA JAN U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED U WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 06, 2008 09:11AM

I think the community as a whole should work together to stop this increase of Afghan-on-Afghan crime.

Posted by: Afghan on Afghan ()
Date: July 06, 2008 09:37AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> I think the community as a whole should work
> together to stop this increase of Afghan-on-Afghan
> crime.

Neliapilan Sydänkäpy

Friendship Afghan 1

Posted by: Yama ()
Date: July 06, 2008 12:34PM

May Allah forgive her and may she rest in peace.

Posted by: DREAM ()
Date: July 06, 2008 01:39PM

TO ALL THE AFGHAN GILRS, PLEASE DO NOT BE AFFRAID OF WHAT HAPPEN, PLEASE BE MORE CAREFULL WITH WHO ARE YOU FRIENDS, I AM VERY SAD OF WHAT HAPPEN TO HOMAIRA SHE WAS A VERY NICE GIRL......AFGHANS ARE LOSSING THE FAMILY VALUES, TO ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE PLEASE BE CAREFULL OF WHO YOU ARE GETTING INVOLVED, I THINK PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE LOVE TO GET MARRIED NOT FORCE TO GET MARRIED, AND THIS IS WHY THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN IN TODAYS WORLD, PLEASE BE MORE OPEN TO YOUR PARENTS WITH THE TRUTH....I KNOW SOEMTIMES IS DIFFICULT, LIFE IS ONLY ONE AND IS SO BEAUTIFUL TO BE WASTE.....R.I.P. TO HOMAIRA JAN AND MY PRAYES TO HER AND HER FAMILY.........................

DONT WORRY WHAT HAPPEN, AND HOW IT HAPPEN, JUST PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY

My Condolensces to the Rahman Family:
Posted by: Rest In Peace Homaira Jaan ()
Date: July 06, 2008 04:17PM

What a jewel, the whole community lost. May Allah bless your soul and keep your family going strong. && as for Ehsan, may you die and burn in hell!

You are not Muslim nor are you Afghan to commit such a gruesome crime. Muslims and Afghans don't go that low to take a life of such a young joyful soul or even that of a life of any person.

Posted by: hossna ()
Date: July 06, 2008 08:29PM

e Wrote:
> here is a more current news update.
>
> http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?con
> tentId=6914583&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=T
> STY&pageId=3.1.1
>
> VIENNA, Va. – Police in Vienna say they've made an
> arrest in connection to the death of a woman whose
> body was found on a sidewalk in Vienna early
> Friday morning, and they've also identified the
> victim.
>
> Fairfax County Police say 25-year-old Homaira
> Rahman's body was found in a pool of blood along
> the sidewalk on Malraux Drive around 6:30 a.m.
> They say the suspect in the case, 30-year-old
> Ehsan Amin of Woodbridge, has been arrested and
> charged with murder and abduction. He was taken
> to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center on
> Friday evening.
>
> According to investigators, there is reason to
> believe that the victim and the suspect knew each
> other before Rahman's murder.
>
> A man living near the scene told FOX 5 that a
> group of walkers knocked on his front door after
> making the disturbing find.
>
> "They knocked on the door and said there's a body
> on my sidewalk," the man said. "My wife said call
> 911."
>
> Witnesses say the victim was fully clothed, and
> she was lying on her stomach with her pocketbook
> by her side and her high heels still on her feet.
>
> "You could see she had a lot of trauma," said
> Dennis McAuliffe, a neighbor. "A lot of scrapes
> and scratches on her arm."
>
> Neighbors who saw the woman say they didn't
> recognize her, but it's not uncommon for people to
> walk down the dead end street to a bike path
> located at the end of it. It leads to the
> Washington and Old Dominion Trail, and on to the
> Dunloring Metro.
>
> Still, residents say it's a little unusual to see
> people dressed in high heels walking through the
> area at that time of the morning.
>
> Police say they spent about six hours
> investigating at the scene, and they were able to
> confirm that Rahman suffered trauma to her upper
> body

May allah be with Homiras family through this hard time

Posted by: vigil ()
Date: July 06, 2008 10:51PM

Went to her funeral and burial today. No matter what I see or what I hear...I am in
complete disbelief. The majority of the scene there, was complete SHOCK! It is soooooooo hard to come to grips with what happened. It hasn't hit anyone. We are ALL in a daze, occasionally we'll return to reality when we hear her name uttered with the following word after it: DEAD. I wish you ALL knew her. She was so special and rare. What a loss for us, to have lost her presence. But if I know Homaira, she'd want us to get dressed up, enjoy life, make new friends..not enemies...and laugh, laugh!!!!!

Posted by: Alexander ()
Date: July 06, 2008 11:16PM

R I P , beautiful

Posted by: Mariam ()
Date: July 06, 2008 11:35PM

I heard about her death on the 4th and I have not been the same since. Although, I didn't know her personally, I feel a strong sense of loss. I don't think people should listen to rumors. Who cares whether she knew him or not? There's absolutely no excuse for what the suspect did. He took the life of a very intelligent and beautiful young lady, and have totally ruined the life of her loved ones.

May peace be with Homaira Jaan and her Family.

Posted by: KALIM ()
Date: July 07, 2008 11:24AM

OK ENOUGH EVERY ONE.. ALL YOU AFGHANS DO IS SPECULATE AND MAKE ASSUMPTIONS

THE AFGHAN NATURE HAS SHOWN ITS UGLY FACE AGAIN.. PEOPLE HEAR A LITTLE THEN THEY ADD TO THE STORY, THEN THEY RELEASE THEIR OWN VERSION OF THE STORY.. DONT WORRY THIS IS IN YOUR GENES IF YOU ARE AFGHAN.. NOW TO THE POINT..

THIS GIRL IS DEAD... NOTHING ANY ONE CAN DO FOR HER.. IF YOU WANT TO PRAY.. YOU NEED TO PRAY TO GOD TO FORGIVE HER FOR ALL HER SINS. I DONT THINK THAT SHE HAS A FREE PASS TO HEAVEN.. PRAY TO GOD THAT HE FORGIVES HER FOR ALL HER SINS..""PRAYERS SHE MISSED." SINS THAT SHE MAY HAVE COMMITED SUCH AS DRINKING. GOING OUT CLUBBING YOU KNOW ALL THE SINS THAT YOUNG AFGHANS COMMIT.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HER SOUL.

Posted by: Sparkle ()
Date: July 07, 2008 11:27AM

She had only been working for the bank about a year and it is very difficult to here that she is gone. My God and your God Allah bless you in the afterlife. You will be missed.

Posted by: Fahim ()
Date: July 07, 2008 12:45PM

May Allah bless her soul,this should not have happened ,My thoughts and prayers are with her family specialy her dad who is the nicest person you'd ever meet,may allah give them sabr.We all get caught up in the moment that we forget there is listen to be learned and this is a warning to us..that our life can be taken away at any moment from us so please live your life to the fullest but never forget that you are a muslim and live according to Quran if you can't do hijab at least cover up a little ,be kind to each other, when we lose our faith things like this starts happening.
I know some people will get mad at what I said but think about it, this life is short.and Homaira's death was proof of that.

Date: July 07, 2008 12:51PM

Kalim, your such a fucking asshole. who the fuck are u to judge someone. Just cuz you take it in the ass, you don;t have to take it out on other people. She didn't drink. I know that as a fact. SO what if she enjoyed her life a little by going out with friends, she never hurt anyone. Even if she did drink so what. She was murdered you dumb fuck face, and if you know anything about Islam, you would know that she is a shahid /martyr. And why the fuck u come off sounding like a Taliban. U swear like your perfect. I just don't like the way you came off.. where's your compasssion? kerim da koonackit.

Posted by: Bean ()
Date: July 07, 2008 12:57PM

who do you think you are?

Date: July 07, 2008 01:20PM

I agree with the statement above; stop with the RUMORS and just pray.

Posted by: amigo ()
Date: July 07, 2008 01:22PM

MEOOOW...GROWWWLLLL...The Claws are coming out. Its starting to spiral to profanity here as usual with Afghans. Kalim preaching about religion..."PANSHIRI" calling him taliban and cursing like an idiot. First of all, lets stop cursing because there might be some younger kids reading this blog. Mr Panshiri, if you disagree with someone, you can make your point without cursing.

Posted by: KALIM ()
Date: July 07, 2008 01:31PM

SORRY IF MY COMMENTS HAD BEEN BEND JUST TYPICAL OF AFGHANS THEY TAKE WORDS AND MEND THEM TO THEIR BELIEFS. esp "Pajshiri people" Nothing but crooks that sold the country and their moms and sisters for money.. just like there doing today... well thats another story..

this poor girl got killed and every one is fussing about how when what where who and how.. and my point was that we need to get away from that and pray for her soul. I didnt know her so i don know if she drank or what kind of person she was.. i was just say that we should pray to god for her, When a person dies there life story is shut they can't ask for foregivness only we can ask god to save her soul.. So to all you Panjshris and other idiots on this blog You need relax read the comments before you respond to make sure your comments are correct..

Posted by: Angelo Model ()
Date: July 07, 2008 01:33PM

panjshiri, i agree with you. everybody is jumping on the wagon that middle eastern people are all bad and thats not true. i dont know this girl but i have a close friend who does and it hurts the same. i dont know much of the religion but drinking and clubbing is probably the last sin that you will be judged by; no matter if you pray to Allah or Jesus Christ. this is for the ignorant and simple-minded moron that you had to deal with, panjshiri. lets be honest, everyone commits a sin; nobody is perfect. instead of bashing her, the main focus should be on that asshole who killed her. if a girl dont want to be with you soak it up and move on. i am sicilian and black and i know a lot of people in the muslim community all from different countries but all good friends and i would back them up in a heartbeat. i look at them and i dont see afghan, irani, or even benghali; i see a person whom will go out to CLUBS and PARTY and DRINK all night with me!! also, most of the gorgous people, especially the women, are from the muslim community...i know that first hand!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 07, 2008 01:46PM

Lets all play a game of Bozkashi and calm down.

Posted by: Sad ()
Date: July 07, 2008 02:18PM

VR Wrote:
> I've heard a lot of rumors, but I think it's all
> hearsay. I think the best thing is to wait until
> the police come out with an official statement of
> some sort. With the afghan community, the wrong
> information travels fast.
>
> It's still so horrible what (possibly) happened to
> her. I just saw her last night at the soccer
> tourney.
>
> May she rest in peace.

Posted by: sad ()
Date: July 07, 2008 02:19PM

Afghans are very mindless of those that are here and now and those that are gone. This is why we are a third world country....Homaira was a kind girl...may allah swt give her family sabr and may allah...rest her soul in heaven.

Posted by: afghan guy ()
Date: July 07, 2008 02:26PM

People love to talk. I didn't know her personally, but I did know of her. I know she talked to my brother once about helping me out with something and she went out of her way to be nice to people. I think people should just stop judging her, that's not your job, God will do that. I will pray for her and her family, it's hard to lose a loved one in such a tragic and pointless way.

This is just a crazy action made be one crazy individual, so please try to refrain from using generalizations about her, afghan people in general, our culture, or religion.

You should be supporting her friends and family during this difficult period, not slandering them/her/any afghans.

Posted by: Fahim ()
Date: July 07, 2008 02:34PM

I disagree with that,if Afghans were mindless,our comunity had not taken Homaira's death as hard as it did and hundreds maybe thaousnads of people would not have shown up for the funeral.just because of the actions of one stupid .....(fill in the blank with anything you want to call him) we can't judge a comunity.

Date: July 07, 2008 02:35PM

afghan guy Wrote:
> You should be supporting her friends and family
> during this difficult period, not slandering
> them/her/any afghans.

the word you were looking for is libelling. slander is spoken aside from othat is also must be false. writing facts is not libel. besides, this is the internet, you cant tell people what to do and people are not keen on requests that restrict their freedom of speach.

file.php?2,file=2538

Posted by: aj noor ()
Date: July 07, 2008 03:14PM

DREAM Wrote:
> TO ALL THE AFGHAN GILRS, PLEASE DO NOT BE AFFRAID
> OF WHAT HAPPEN, PLEASE BE MORE CAREFULL WITH WHO
> ARE YOU FRIENDS, I AM VERY SAD OF WHAT HAPPEN TO
> HOMAIRA SHE WAS A VERY NICE GIRL......AFGHANS ARE
> LOSSING THE FAMILY VALUES, TO ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE
> PLEASE BE CAREFULL OF WHO YOU ARE GETTING
> INVOLVED, I THINK PEOPLE NEEDS TO BE LOVE TO GET
> MARRIED NOT FORCE TO GET MARRIED, AND THIS IS WHY
> THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN IN TODAYS WORLD, PLEASE BE
> MORE OPEN TO YOUR PARENTS WITH THE TRUTH....I KNOW
> SOEMTIMES IS DIFFICULT, LIFE IS ONLY ONE AND IS SO
> BEAUTIFUL TO BE WASTE.....R.I.P. TO HOMAIRA JAN
> AND MY PRAYES TO HER AND HER
> FAMILY.........................
>
> DONT WORRY WHAT HAPPEN, AND HOW IT HAPPEN, JUST
> PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY

Posted by: haha ()
Date: July 07, 2008 04:21PM

Gravis Wrote:
> afghan guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You should be supporting her friends and family
> > during this difficult period, not slandering
> > them/her/any afghans.
>
> the word you were looking for is libelling.
> slander is spoken aside from othat is also must be
> false. writing facts is not libel. besides, this
> is the internet, you cant tell people what to do
> and people are not keen on requests that restrict
> their freedom of speach.
>
>

It's slander, because it's not true. You don't know it's true, and really neither do everyone else commenting on it. And if your going to correct me, try correcting your post first.

Posted by: 0020 ()
Date: July 07, 2008 04:46PM

People please watch what you are saying about her, I'm sure the majority don't even know her so speak with respect, she was someoe's daughter,sister, and friend. We are no one to judge others REMEMBER THAT WE WERE ALL MADE OUT OF BLOOD AND FLESH! Instead of paying your respects you guys come here to gossip, its so disgusting!

And for you afghan guys you need to become more respectful and know your limits and treat every afghan girl the same amount of respect you would treat your sisters or mothers.

May Allah forgive her and help her family and friends in this very difficult time.

Posted by: Afghan Friend ()
Date: July 07, 2008 05:16PM

First off...khuda is with you Homaira Jaan...To her wonderful family I prayed for all of you. I know that Homaira Jaan is in a better place and her grave is filled with roses and she is in paradise. Please everyone take the time to read this and understand what Khudawand eh paak has for us.

Very Powerful lecture!

When a Believer Dies:

Upon the authority of al-Bara’ ibn `Aazib who said: We
went out with the the Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa
sallam) to a burial of a man from the Ansar (original
inhabitants of Madina) until we arrived at the grave, and
he still had not been placed in the slot of the grave.

Then the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu alaihi wa
sallam) sat down and we sat around him. You would have
thought that birds were upon our heads from our silence,
and in the hand of the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu
alaihi wa sallam) was a stick which he was poking the
ground with. [Then he started looking at the sky and
looking at the earth and looking up down three times].
Then he said to us: “Ask Allah for refuge from the torment
of the grave”, he repeated this command two or three
times. [Then he said O Allah I seek refuge in you from the
torment of the grave] [three times]. Then he
said: “Verily, the believing servant, when leaving this
life and journeying to the hereafter angels will descend
upon him, their faces will be white as if they were suns,
they will have with them a shroud (kafan) from the shroud
of Paradise), and an embalmment (HanouT) from the
embalmments of heaven. Then, they will sit within eye-shot
of him.

Then the angel of death (peace be upon him) will come and
sit at his head and will say “O you virtuous soul; come
out to a forgiveness and a pleasure from your Lord “. So
it will come out as a drop comes out of the mouth of a jug
(with ease), then he will take it, not leaving it in his
hand for longer that a blink of an eye until they (he and
the other angels) have placed it in that shroud and that
embalmment. And there will emanate from it a smell like
that of the most sweet smelling musk on the face of the
earth. Then they shall ascend with it, and they shall not
pass with it by any group of angels but they will say:
What is this good and sweet-smelling soul?. Then they
shall say to them (he is) “such” the son of “such”
choosing the best of the names he used to be called in
this life. Until they reach the lowest sky, then they
shall ask permission to enter, and they shall be granted
entry, until they end at the seventh heaven sky, then
Allah, exalted and high, shall say: “write the book of my
servant in `illiyeen (1) [And what will explain to you
what Illiyeen is `illiyeen, there is a register fully
inscribed to which bear witness those nearest to Allah
(see 83:18)], and his book will be written in `illiyeen,
and the shall be said “return him to the earth, for [I
promised them] I have created them from it, and into it I
shall return them, and from it I shall extract (resurrect)
them a second time (20:55)”. So [he is returned to earth
and] his soul is returned to his body [he said and he will
hear the footsteps of his friends who buried him when they
leave him].

Then two [severe] angels shall come and [terrify him and]
sit him up next to them and shall ask him: “Who is your
Lord?”. He shall reply “My Lord is Allah”. Then they shall
ask him: “What is your religion?”. He shall answer
them: “My religion is Islam”. Then they shall ask him “Who
is this man who was sent among you?”. He will reply “He is
the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam)
peace be upon him”. Then they shall ask him “What have you
done?”. He shall reply: “I read the book of Allah, then I
believed in it and accepted it”. [The angel will terrify
him and ask him "who is your Lord?", "what is your
religion?" "who is your prophet?", and this will be the
last trial on earth for the believer, it is then when
Allah says : "Allah will establish in strength those who
believe with the word that stands firm in this world", so
he will answer my Lord is Allah, my religion is Islam and
my Prophet is Mohammad salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam. Then
a caller will call from the sky: "My slave has spoken the
truth, so spread out for him from the heaven, and clothe
him from the heaven, and open a door for him from the
heaven (within his grave)", so it's goodness and its smell
will come unto him, then his grave will be expanded for
him as far as he can see.

Then a man will come to him. His face will be handsome,
and his clothes will be handsome, and his smell will be
sweet. Then he shall say unto him: I bring you glade
tidings of that which will make you happy [Rejoice with a
pleasure of Allah and delights that endure]. This is the
day that you were promised (46:16). Then he will say [and
may Allah give you glad tiding] “who are you?, for your
face is the face of someone who comes with good news”. He
shall reply: “I am your good deeds, [by Allah, I did not
know of you but that you were quick to the obedience of
Allah and slow to His disobedience, so may Allah reward
you good]“. Then he shall say: “My Lord bring the hour so
that I might return to my family and my wealth” [it will
be said to him "be tranquil"].

This hadith is narrated by Ahmad Ibn Hambal, Abu Dawud,
Ibn Majah, at-Tayalisi, and al-Hakim who said it is
according to the standards of Bukhari and Muslim. This
text is the text of Ahmad, all text between brackets is
from the other narrators and other narrations of Ahmad.

When a Non Believer Dies:

The Prophet (Saw) gives us the answer to that too.

He (Mohammed, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: { And
the disbelieving [transgressor/wicked] servant}, if he is
leaving this life and journeying to the hereafter then
angels will descend upon him, their faces will be black,
they have with them a coarse woolen fabric (sackcloth)[
made of fire]. Then they will sit within eye-shot of him.
Then the angel of death will come and sit at his head and
will say “O you wicked soul; come out to a anger from your
Lord and a fury (from Him)”. So it will be distributed
(spread out) throughout his body, then it will be ripped
away as a skewer/spit is ripped out of damp cotton [and in
its way out it will tear and cut the nerves and blood
vessels] [and then he will be cursed by all the angels
between the earth and the sky and by all the angels in the
sky, and the gates of heaven are closed. There is no gate
in the heaven but its people supplicate that the wicked
soul shall not be ascended to their side], then he will
take it (the soul), not leaving it in his hand for longer
than a blink of an eye until they have placed it in that
sackcloth. And there will emanate from it a stench like
that of the most evil smelling corpse on the face of the
earth. Then they shall ascend with it, and they shall not
pass with it by a group of angels but they will say: What
is this wicked soul?. Then they shall say to them (he
is) “such” the son of “such” choosing the most hated of
the names he used to be called in this life. Until they
reach the lowest heaven (sky), then they shall ask
permission to enter, and they shall not be granted entry.
Then the Messenger of Allah (salla Allahu alaihi wa
sallam) recited “The doors of the sky are not opened to
them, nor shall they enter heaven until the camel passes
through the eye of the needle” (7:40).

Then Allah, exalted and high, shall say: “write the book
of my servant in Sijjeen (2)(83:7) in the lowest earth”.
[Then will be said "return my slave to the earth, for I
promised them I have created them from it, and into it I
shall return them, and from it I shall extract (resurrect)
them a second time (20:55)"]. Then his soul shall be taken
away [from the sky] with a mighty hurl [until it is cast
into his body]. Then he (the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi
wa sallam) read: “and those who associate partners with
Allah, They are as one who falls from the sky then is
snatched by the birds or is cast by the wind into a very
low place (22:31)”. Then his soul will be returned into
his body, [he (the prophet) said : verily he will hear the
footsteps of his friends who buried him when they leave
him]. Then two harsh severe and fearsome angels shall come
and [terrify him and] sit him up and shall ask him: “Who
is your Lord?”. He shall reply “Huh?, Huh (this is an
expression of sorrow), I don’t know”. Then they shall ask
him: “What is your religion?”. He shall answer
them: “Huh?, Huh?, I don’t know”. Then they shall ask
him “Who is this man who was sent among you?”. He will
reply “Huh?, Huh?, I don’t know [I heard people saying
that!]“. He (the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam)
said “And then will be said to him don’t ever know and
don’t ever recite!”].

Then a caller will call from the sky: “My slave has spoken
falsely, so spread out for him from the hell fire, and
open a door for him from the hell fire (within his
grave)”, so its heat and hot wind will come unto him, then
his grave will be contracted upon him until his limbs are
caught up among one another. Then a man will come to him.
His face will be ugly, and his clothes will be ugly, and
his smell will be vile. Then he shall say unto him: I
bring you tidings of that which will harm you. This is the
day that you were promised (70:44). Then he will say [and
you, may Allah give you bad tiding] “who are you?, for
your face is the face of someone who comes with evil”. He
shall reply: “I am your evil deeds [by Allah, I did not
know of you but that you were quick to the disobedience of
Allah and slow to His obedience, so may Allah reward you
bad, and then will be assigned to him a blind, deaf and
mute person who holds in his hand a hammer, if a mountain
is hit with it, it would disintegrate, and he will beat
him with it until he becomes dust, and then Allah will
render him to his initial form, and he will beat him
again, and he (the wicked) will cry of sorrow and pain a
cry that will be heard by all creatures except humans and
jinn, and a door of hell will be opened unto him within
his grave and will spread out for him sheets of hell
fire]“. Then he shall say: “My Lord do not bring the hour”.

PEACE BE WITH YOU DIOR GIRL!!!!

Date: July 07, 2008 05:17PM

First of all I would like to elaborate on the fact of labeling most afghans as mindless. If they werent so mindless why would they post such cruel things about a soul that is forever gone!....this is only to those ignorant people that dont know any better. I am proud to be an afghan and very upset with what has happened to a young afghan girl....but this doesnt count for those idiots that think they can write bs comments about her.

Please pray for for her family during this devastating time!

Posted by: halo ()
Date: July 07, 2008 05:21PM

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF HER?

Posted by: SHaZbOt ()
Date: July 07, 2008 06:31PM

what high school did she go to?

orly?
Date: July 07, 2008 06:58PM

afghan guy Wrote:
> This is just a crazy action made be one crazy
> individual, so please try to refrain from using
> generalizations about her, afghan people in
> general, our culture, or religion.

you have brought this upon yourself.

The wonderful world that is Afghanistan.
_44780739_opium_prod_226gr.gif
notice how in 2001 the U.S. wiped out the
opium and started food crops... and then
the next year, right back to drugs.

great afghan values there.
Taleban's '$100m opium takings'
The Taleban made an estimated $100m (£50m) in 2007 from Afghan farmers growing poppy for the opium trade, the United Nations says.

sounds like they dont like terrorists... oh wait, they are funding terrorism.
they're a tolerant nation too.
Karzai reassurance on journalist
Afghan President Hamid Karzai says justice will be done in the right way for the 23-year-old journalist sentenced to death for blasphemy.

oh... and they will also execute you for converting from Islam to another religion.

perhaps Homaira Rahman said something blasphemous and that's why the guy killed her, like he should have. maybe even the same was true for Faridullah Abbasi.

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: July 07, 2008 09:10PM

I am very sorry for Ms. Rahman and her family. She sounded like the assimilated American we admire and love.

Gravis does not jest. I have no respect for the religion or culture in this country. Religion and politics should be separate. If Afgans in the USA cannot assimilate and control their violent, vengeful nature they should return home immediately!

Why are Americans dying in this country?

Posted by: Afg ()
Date: July 07, 2008 09:42PM

Vienna Woman Murdered
Man allegedly sent death threats to woman who "touched many lives."

By Donna Manz, The Connection
Monday, July 07, 2008

The young Vienna woman whose body was found blocks from her home Friday morning was described by family members as beautiful, big-hearted, cheerful, caring, and confident.

"Homaira was so big-hearted, the kind of person who would always watch out for other people," said her cousin, Pakiza Nasher. "She helped people in every aspect of her life. She was known for being cheery and confident and having a great sense of fashion. Everybody loved her."

A 30-YEAR-OLD Woodbridge man, Ehsan Amin, has been charged with abduction and murder in the death of 25-year-old Homaira Rahman of 8725 Litwalton Court in Vienna.

A passerby found Rahman dead, lying in a pool of blood on a sidewalk on Malraux Drive shortly after 6:30 a.m. on Friday, July 4.

"He was sending her death threats by e-mail and texts," said Nasher of the man charged. "Homaira was tall and beautiful, and was hit-on frequently."

Nasher said that Rahman confided in a few close friends that the suspect was threatening her, but she wanted to wait until after the holiday to "take care of it."

Rahman was born and raised in the United States, and active in the Afghan community in Northern Virginia. Word of her death spread quickly through it, family members said.

"Over 200 people came here yesterday [the day Rahman’s body was found]," said another cousin, Zohra Yaqub, who lived near Rahman growing up. "She was very warm, very friendly, a sweet, lively person, always helping out her friends.

"Homaira lived life to the fullest, enjoying every day of her life.

"She touched many lives. When she walked into a room, the room would light up."

DETAILS OF RAHMAN’S DEATH are still emerging. Police would only report severe trauma to the upper body, but neighbors on Malraux Drive report seeing "lots of blood." A relative said that the police confiscated Rahman’s cell phone and computer.

"When I went by the spot, there was police tape, and policemen had water hoses going on," said Masoud Keyhani, a homeowner on Malraux Drive who lives close to where Rahman’s body was found. "There was a lot of blood.

"Look at this neighborhood … you see how quiet it is, very family-oriented. We are all in shock."

Children played basketball in the cul-de-sac as Keyhani spoke. His own little girls, twin four- year-olds, rode their big wheels along the driveway and sidewalk. Keyhani expressed sympathy for Rahman’s parents, looking at Homaira’s death from a father’s point of view. "I feel so sad for the parents. God help them."

YAQUB SAID THAT RAHMAN’S favorite saying was "life is short." She loved having her picture taken and loved to shop.

Friends sometimes asked Homaira, "where do you get your outfits," Nasher said. "She always looked beautiful."

An uncle who came in from California to be with the victim’s family, Faruq Achikzad, smiled when recalling Homaira’s fashion sense. "She always wore originals, not fake things."

Homaira Rahman leaves to grieve her parents, an older sister, many relatives and friends. Her aunt runs the cafeteria at Vienna Elementary School, and Homaira’s mother worked for a while at Kilmer Middle School’s cafeteria, but has since retired.

The Sunday morning burial, at which several hundred mourners showed up, was private, and a memorial service was scheduled for Sunday afternoon at the Mustafa Center in Annandale.

Amin is being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

"You can’t imagine why anyone would touch a finger to her," said Nasher. "She trusted people and she thought everyone was like her."

"If Homaira were here now, she’d tell us not to cry for her, that she’s in a better place," Yaqub said.

Posted by: shimz ()
Date: July 07, 2008 11:42PM

Does anyone know this Amin guy who killed her? He was afghan right? I have never heard of him before.

Posted by: Ahmad... ()
Date: July 08, 2008 12:08AM

i am agree with 0020 we shouldent say like this we have to respact our own afghans and pray for her

and help her family friends relatives....

humaria God bless your souls......

Posted by: MMariam ()
Date: July 08, 2008 04:11AM

Very sad story! I didn't know her personally but I have heard very nice things from people that knew her. I pray that this doesn't happen to anyone else. I can't even imagine what her family and friends are going through.My prayers are with them.
As for Gravis,

"perhaps Homaira Rahman said something blasphemous and that's why the guy killed her, like he should have. maybe even the same was true for Faridullah Abbasi"
What kinda talk is that???

sounds like they dont like terrorists... oh wait, they are funding terrorism.

You try feeding your kids when there is 40% unemployeement and tree decdes of war. I hate small minded people. You probebly haven't traveled past your state line. Wake up! Our planet is full of regular human beings trying their best to survive. I wanna know what you would do to feed you children?

Posted by: Ali_CA ()
Date: July 08, 2008 05:37AM

R.I.P. Humaira Jan, May Allah have Mercy on u n give Saber to your family , Your A Shaheed Cleaned From All Sins. I be str8 n honest about writin what i want say n that is, VA Afghan community ppl r the whorst people, i know there be ppl who will reply to my this posting n rude manners n might not accept wat i wrote here. but i wrote wat i had to n dat is da honest truth i am sure u ppl living thr know it down inside u that VA Afghan community needs change them selves the way u ppl r from the thingz u ppl did from early 80s up to now , ur elders n early 80 s tried to change dem selvez n thr live stylez to something that didnt do any good to them nor to thr coming generation, u ppl dont have feelingz for ur own ppl , n thr r most other thingz , i hope those ppl n familez who know a lil wat i mean undesrstand wat i am saying here u VA Afg community need to check out da rest of the world n Afghans n need to change themselvez , it passed for you elderz but for new generation thr is still hope , dont ashame ur ancesters the way ur parentz did. by the way i am not talib i am not talkin about hijab n anything fundamentals here. what i mean is da way of u pplz life style n way of u ppl thinkin has big effect on your community. I hope ppl get me rite n plz dont bother replyin me back, i wont check da posting ,

Date: July 08, 2008 05:56AM

Kalim, if it wasn't for the Panjshiri people, Afghanistan would be part of Pakistan, your friends who bombed the INdian embassy you khar kuss eh moordagow. Ohyeah, they also caused 60% total casualties against the Red Army from 80-89, so burro khuda sumba ko. THere you go again making generalizations , and you really do have some khawya to talk about Pansjiri. True, Faheem and some ohter panjshiri are some real kuss madarah, but I rep the true leader of the Panjshiri, and if you have any brains, you'd know who that is. Please dont feed me your sulbliminal extreme Pashtun ideology. you can go to Kandahar and do that. and when your there, i hope your ass gets killed and raped by some big chooooled Khandari with a little sparkly hat and koran inhis right hand and a dull knife in the other, then we can write a blog about your Mr. KNow it all assss..... madaritah gayum.

Date: July 08, 2008 06:17AM

Kalim jaan e dawoos,

i didn't start the whole ethnic thing you did. Look how many people gave you a nasyat, lecture on what you wrote. I swear i would love to see your convoy ambushed by Talibs/pakistani militia and watch people label you " traitor" or other nasty things after you get beheaded. I do appreciate your concern and thank you for praying for Homaira Jaan eh Nazaneeen.

Date: July 08, 2008 06:41AM

MMariam Wrote:
> "perhaps Homaira Rahman said something blasphemous
> and that's why the guy killed her, like he should
> have. maybe even the same was true for Faridullah
> Abbasi"
> What kinda talk is that???

it seems like it's quite possible that could happen.

sounds like they dont like terrorists... oh wait,
> they are funding terrorism.
>
> You try feeding your kids when there is 40%
> unemployeement and tree decdes of war. I hate
> small minded people. You probebly haven't traveled
> past your state line. Wake up! Our planet is full
> of regular human beings trying their best to
> survive. I wanna know what you would do to feed
> you children?

well let's see... i would grow food instead of drugs. besides, heroin is a very dangerous drug. drug addicts commit crimes just to get more. aside from those, they are also funding an organization that specializes in KILLING PEOPLE. however, what i want to know, is why the hell would anyone have kids if they cant afford to feed them legitimately!

Posted by: MO ()
Date: July 08, 2008 08:57AM

ray Wrote:
> I HOPE THIS ESHAN AMIN BECOMES SOMEONES BITCH
> INSIDE PRISON I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL FOR WAT HE
> HAS DONE...FOR ALL U HARD HEADED GUYS OUT THERE
> WHO CAN NOT TAKE A REJECTION DONT GO AROUND
> THREATING PEOPLE...TOUGH SHIT ASSHOLE WELCOME TO
> THE REAL WORLD.
>
>
> PLEASE KEEP THE PEACE AND STOP THE VIOLENCE
>
>
>
> MAY ALL OUR PRAYERS GO TO THE RAHMAN FAMILY MAY
> ALLAH BLESS HER SOUL R.I.P
> HOMAIRA JAN U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED U WILL ALWAYS
> BE IN OUR HEARTS.
Attachments:
Homaira.doc

Date: July 08, 2008 11:47AM

WOW. I'm sitting here reading about this poor girl and getting choked up. I didn't even know her and I'm sitting here crying and worrying about her family. I don't understand how some of you have no compassion. One of our own is dead and her family will never be the same again. It doesn't matter if she drank or is she went out ... doesn't matter how she lived her life. God is the ONLY one who can judge her not any of us. Some of you don't think that when you are writing some of this stuff that someone from her family may read it maybe not now but maybe in the future and some of the words would just add to their pain as if they don't have enough already. So think before you post anything else on here. What we need to do is pray for her family ...may she rest in peace and may her family have the strength to make it through this horrible time - Ameen

Posted by: messeh ()
Date: July 08, 2008 11:58AM

Still we dont know who did that, but don't blame someon that he did it. If you dont know anything just shut up.

Posted by: jawid ()
Date: July 08, 2008 12:04PM

Do not rumor behind him still we dont know anything. Also, you are such a impolite person the way you wrote your text. Just shut your mouth and wait what is the real story.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:11PM

Anyway the did it or not but, dont say bad words. The way you writing your comments, it shows that you are such loser and asssshole. lol

Date: July 08, 2008 12:12PM

Its very obvious that there are very rude people here....this is the saddest thing I have heard ever! I cant stop thinking about her and this horrible tradegy that her family is going through! Why are some people so ignorant that they dont realize this? I didnt know her at all...and this is in my mind every second....I cant stop crying and wondering why....why someone could be so cruel...so heartless.....and such a coward to want to hurt her and take her life. I guess the questions will continue to haunt me as it has others...the best thing is to look at her nice pictures and remember her for what she stood for and everything positive she endured upon others.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:16PM

We are hear to post comments not coursing. You are such stupid, freak, and uneducated person. Do not even try to comments again. Again you are stupid.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:19PM

When did this place because a tribute page for dead Muslims????

Date: July 08, 2008 12:23PM

Oh Pajshire Mordagaw arami dont course here. YOU fucking stupid learn how to comment or write. All Panjeshiri people are fucked up. Son of a bitch Do Not Course Here!!!!

Posted by: VAgirl ()
Date: July 08, 2008 12:51PM

DUDE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! You folks need to calm down. Take some time off from computer n' relax n' then come n' post your thoughts... God bless her soul. What happned it shouldn't of happened BUT sadley it did... Let's move on n' pray for her n'her family & the rest of the afghans community!

Posted by: ip ()
Date: July 08, 2008 02:59PM

has anyone seen this guy that did this? seen his pic?

Posted by: R.I.P HOMAIRA ()
Date: July 08, 2008 05:49PM

R.I.P Homaira jan.

Well as far as I know, the guy ehsan, dated homaira for about 5 years and she left him recently but he was still inlove wit her.. and he followed her from the soccer game and told her come c me or i will tell ur whole family about us.. soo she went wit him to some park.. and they got into a fit and she took out scissors and tried to hit him cause he hit her.. den the guy took the scissor off her n stab her in her neck and 3 more times around her chest n heart.. soo the guy is tryin to say its self-defense.. but who knows whats gonna happen for rit now hez in jail.. he was illegal too dats the bad thing bout him.. cause after jail they will deport him.. and he lived wit his sister n brother-in-law.. butt yeah itss sad... to know dat he would take such a stoop step.. if u see that guy he was really chilled.. i still can't believe he did this.. she didn't deserve that

Posted by: AFG-GURL ()
Date: July 08, 2008 05:53PM

I feel so sad for homaira's family.. may allah bless her sould..
and listen kalim u bastard... don't fuken talk bout panjshiri people yoou asshole!

KALIM Wrote:
> SORRY IF MY COMMENTS HAD BEEN BEND JUST TYPICAL OF
> AFGHANS THEY TAKE WORDS AND MEND THEM TO THEIR
> BELIEFS. esp "Pajshiri people" Nothing but
> crooks that sold the country and their moms and
> sisters for money.. just like there doing today...
> well thats another story..
>
> this poor girl got killed and every one is fussing
> about how when what where who and how.. and my
> point was that we need to get away from that and
> pray for her soul. I didnt know her so i don know
> if she drank or what kind of person she was.. i
> was just say that we should pray to god for her,
> When a person dies there life story is shut they
> can't ask for foregivness only we can ask god to
> save her soul.. So to all you Panjshris and other
> idiots on this blog You need relax read the
> comments before you respond to make sure your
> comments are correct..

Posted by: afghan ()
Date: July 08, 2008 06:37PM

She was sooooo beautiful...may she rest in peace and inshallah WE should all pray for her and her family!
Attachments:
n15600391_31825762_7484.jpg

Date: July 08, 2008 07:10PM

R.I.P HOMAIRA Wrote:
> she took out scissors and tried
> to hit him cause he hit her.. den the guy took the
> scissor off her n stab her in her neck and 3 more
> times around her chest n heart.

holy crap, what the fuck was she thinking?! violence begets more violence... and she learned that the hard way.

Posted by: You ()
Date: July 08, 2008 08:52PM

sling ting Wrote:
> very sad this guy should be fried and killed very
> fast what a piece of shit he is.....

Where were her parents at the time? Couldn't they tell if she was home or not?

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 08, 2008 09:25PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> When did this place because a tribute page for
> dead Muslims????

Agreed.
Besides, this chick was about as muslim as the man on the moon.
If men get 72 virgins when they die, what do the women get?

Posted by: Mr. Fairfax ()
Date: July 08, 2008 11:28PM

R.I.P Just a question for you: You mentioned on your post that Homaira dated the guy for 5 years and left him, then again you said the guy was illegal.. My question to you, howcome the guy didn't adjust his immigration status for 5 years? I heard he is one of the Abbassi family who worked at afghan kabob place. is that true? please shade come light on this. Many many thanks.

Posted by: Californian ()
Date: July 08, 2008 11:43PM

RIP I also had a question for you.........I have heard numerous rumors from various people in the "virginia community" that this guy was an ex, and Homaira had moved on.....and he didnt.

I want you to shed some light on your comment, who told you? a direct friend of hers ?

I know people (who are grieving and upset) may get mad at my logic......but here me out........It was a truly tragic thing this man (Ehsan Amin) did, and he will face his punishment , I am sure, in this life and the hereafter.

But as a muslim, its not our job to question Allahs will. It was Homaira jans time to go, the fact that she became a "shahid" and passed away on the eve hours of Friday morning is a blessing, which should give some small comfort to those who cared about her.

As a muslim though, everyone has been "quick to judge" this Ehsan Amin guy, when we dont know what happened. We presume he "killed her", (and I am guessing he confessed, since the arrest was made so rapidly), but we dont know what his relation was to this girl. With that being said, it seems that everyone is ready to "hang him." For those who think "it doesnt make a difference," I beg to differ. It does make a difference. Sometimes in life we make bad choices and get involved with the wrong people, and perhaps this was one of those situations. But her death was written down.

And I am sure he is suffering through pain enough. (and will definitely suffer through more, in this life and the next) What people are not considering is his family, and what they are going through. What this has done to "his family honor." I am pretty sure his parents did not "raise a murderer"...so be mindful of that when making your comments about him.

After reading the posts, from a logical perspective, it doesnt make sense that this was a "stranger situation....." Because even as an Afghan woman, coming from an educated family, if a strange afghan guy was stalking me, my family would be well advised of the situation. I would not HIDE it. There is no shame. As far as I know of Homairas family (through relatives), they would not be the close minded ignorant type to "assume its her..." if it was really a stalker.

However, as an afghan woman, if I was in a relationship, and didnt want my parents to know my EX was sending me crazy text messages, that would be something I opted to hide. It seems from all accounts that Homaira just "outgrew Ehsan", perhaps she met him at 20, and he appealed to her. But once she became older and wiser, she realized she didnt want to be married to a restaurant waiter?

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: July 09, 2008 01:31AM

what's sad is that if this guy is "illegal" and does get deported... he won't even face punishment here.. or will he?

Posted by: WTH ()
Date: July 09, 2008 01:55AM

Are you kidding me? "Dior Girl" was that all she was remembered by?
if so thats very sad...

Posted by: Californian ()
Date: July 09, 2008 02:11AM

Hey hmmmm.............. If he is illegal, he will do the time FIRST and then get deported...... even if that is the 25 years to life....... he will do 25 years .....THEN they will deport him.

Date: July 09, 2008 09:42AM

From what I know and have been hearing from close friends is that this guy is illegal here and his family is in afghanistan......the part about him stalking her....I dont know to what extent could be true....because from what I know...they were dating and they both were in love with one another....when you are in love that doesnt make the guy your stalker.....given in this particular situation....they met up late past midnight on good terms....somehow....during 12am-2am...they got into a verbal fight which lead to a physical fight.....I dont think Homaira hurt him....infact by what I hear...he beat her up and then stabbed her......and just left her there to die.....the asshole didnt even call the police!.....

Allah toba..everytime I imagine this...I get goosebumps because I literally saw Homaira a week before at tysons mall!....we talked for a minute and she looked so beautiful......

Glod rest your soul in peace in the highest place of heaven....you didnt deserve to die like this.

May justice be served to the heartless asshole that did this to her.

Posted by: She was stll alive ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:44AM

The horrific story of Homaira Rahman’s murder has been unfolding and waves of cries are echoing across the globe. The young girl who has volunteered countless hours for various Afghan missions has succumbed to an end that no one wishes for their loved ones or even enemies. A recent report from the coroner’s office (based on post mordem reports) indicates that the upper body trauma infliced on Homaira Rahman, did not lead to her immediate death. Infact even an hour before her body was recovered, she was still alive. Battling for life, clinging for a bit more…struggling and fighting to stay alive, and be with her family.

Ehsan Amin is now the most mentioned named in Afghan circle. His pictures have yet to surface, but we can imagine that his family are in as much stress as that of Homaira Jan’s. What could drive a man to such levels of insanity ..to inflict so much pain and stress.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:52AM

I have come to see that the Afghan community is one giant fuck story. Get you shit together peoples.

Date: July 09, 2008 10:14AM

WTH Wrote:
> Are you kidding me? "Dior Girl" was that all she
> was remembered by?
> if so thats very sad...

Sounds like a bunch of shallow, materialistic people to me. It is sad that she is dead. But the light her murder is putting on the Afghan community in Vienna leads me to believe we are talking about a group of emotionally stunted people...the kind of emotional immaturity that would result in a woman physically assaulting her ex-boyfriend and the ex-boyfriend responding by killing her. It is a gross distortion of the American Dream perpetuated by people like Paris Hilton and OJ Simpson where money and things are more important than people.

Posted by: R.I.P. HOmaira jaan ()
Date: July 09, 2008 10:26AM

here is that guy's picture for those who still wonder what he looked like or who he was.......
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg

Date: July 09, 2008 10:28AM

R.I.P. HOmaira jaan Wrote:
> here is that guy's picture for those who still
> wonder what he looked like or who he was.......

Is that blood on his head? What a freak!

If he did this in Afghanistan, they would be throwing a parade for him now.

Posted by: Arian ()
Date: July 09, 2008 11:50AM

This is to whoever R.I.P. HOMAIRA is and everyone else who is giving out information about what happened and what the story was: On behalf of Homaira's family and CLOSEST friends, I beg of you to STOP writing false information and stories because this is exactly how rumors start and there are way too many going on right now and its hurting us deeply. From everything I read, all of it is twisted around and exagerated, and I would know because I was there throughout nor do I want to discuss what exactly happened because its none of anyones business. since you all have so much time on your hands,if you really care, all we need right now is your prayers. thank you.

Posted by: Arian ()
Date: July 09, 2008 11:52AM

My last comment goes for SAD as well!

Date: July 09, 2008 12:21PM

Im sorry?!?....why would you direct your thoughtless comment to me....I am sharing what I know because people are asking...if you are a close friend or not it doesnt matter....people will talk regardless! Who can you stop?

She is in our prayers...no matter what...even if we arent the CLOSEST of her friends it doesnt matter.

RIP Homaira

Pages: 1234AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 4

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.