HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748Next
Current Page: 47 of 48
Re: Fun pranks to play at sleep overs with your mom's permission ("Copypasta" Thread)
Posted by: Horace Andy ()
Date: April 09, 2014 03:11AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look at all these skylarking,
> enabling, garbage posters in this thread. I'm glad
> I don't associate with you tool trolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCHTAu4In70

/
Attachments:
horace.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fun pranks to play at sleep overs with your mom's permission ("Copypasta" Thread)
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 09, 2014 03:12AM

BAM?

Date: April 09, 2014 03:13AM

I'm going to bed.

I am no longer here.

Goodnight Alias.

Goodnight bloody.

Goodnight Harry.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: April 09, 2014 03:17AM

good night bitch tits

Attachments:

Posted by: rober ebert ()
Date: April 09, 2014 03:18AM

heres my review from the chicago sun times, reprinted until it gets acknowledged:

very exciting to see the lamest villain of all time in this movie, Batroc the Leaper

he is a french man who only leaps and kicks captain america

and an afro american is also in it, The Falcon, so it is also about Civil Rights

Captain America 2 is all about captian America defeating the Neocons who are portrayed as the Hydra, and Robert Redford portrays the character of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney who want to start wars in order to make the world afraid so they can do whatever they want. they know all about you and will start wars in order to instill fear into the general public and keep them in line, it is really a superhero movie about fighting Neocons who want you to sacrifice your freedom for total security which really means you can be killed anywhere, anytime, by a giant eye in the sky. Captain America is on the side of the progressive liberals who do not want to sacrifice freedom for fear and illusion of security. If Captain America is real, he would be fighting the Tea Party and destroying the Republicans. Captain America would have stopped the war crimes of George W. Bush and Karl Rove and put them on trial. He would have stopped the illegal invasion of Iraq and he would shut down Guantanamo Bay. Captain America would stop torture and the NSA spying and he would make Edward Snowden his new sidekick. Captain America would stop Barrack Obama and George W. Bush from making Amercia a police state. Captain America is a patriot. Captain America would destroy Blackwater and Haliburton and put the super-criminals of Wall Street on trial. Captain Americ will make gay marriage legal everywhere and punch the religious right in its face and kick the military industrial complex in the head. Captian America would occupy wall street and destroy the World Bank. Captain America would destroy Monsanto and throw his shield at the Koch Bros. Captain America is a liberal. He also likes afro americans and has an afro american sidekick. this is an improtant movie for freedom. The republicans and Neocons are Hydra and they want you to be afraid so you will give up your rights for the illusion of safety. This is the Best Picture of 2012 in my opinion.

Attachments:
Batroc.jpg
batroc2.jpg
batroc05-1318295500.jpg
batroctheleaper__span.jpg__span.jpg
wiedemann nothing.jpg
ebertapproval.jpg

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: April 09, 2014 08:56AM

When eesh makes posts like these, I seriously wonder if he's ok... It's like he's calling out for help.

Message received, eesh... We are here for you.

eesh Wrote:
> Look at all these skylarking,
> enabling, garbage posters in this thread. I'm glad
> I don't associate with you tool trolls.

eesh Wrote:
> I am no longer here.

eesh Wrote:
> Goodnight bloody.

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Harry.. ()
Date: April 09, 2014 11:51AM

you didnt get my message then

I'll just pretend that's what happened

Posted by: caught the gay ()
Date: April 09, 2014 11:59AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> When eesh makes posts like these, I seriously
> wonder if he's ok... It's like he's calling out
> for help.
>
> Message received, eesh... We are here for you.
>

One thing is for certain, Harry Tuttle is gay for the Eesh. Eesh is fine.

Date: April 10, 2014 06:54PM

Do my instincts deceive me? Is this a return of the king?

Missed this Wrote:
> the first time around.
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=107623,filename=afewdifferentthings_co
> py.jpg">
>
> Tuttle + Miz right up there with Laurel and
> Hardy.
>
> They got chemistry.
>
> You can't buy that, folks.

Signatures are for fags

Date: April 10, 2014 07:19PM

I thought so. That's great to hear. I Even sent out a message in a bottle last night...

C.H.eers,

Tha Doctor

Signatures are for fags

Date: April 10, 2014 07:23PM

^^^Skylarking^^^

Date: April 10, 2014 07:29PM

Posted by: Jen Money ()
Date: April 10, 2014 07:33PM

Wtf is going on here

Date: April 10, 2014 07:36PM

Punks..

Date: April 10, 2014 08:13PM

Jen Money Wrote:
> Wtf is going on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzG9aeOn9w

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Harry....? ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:53PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I thought so. That's great to hear. I Even sent
> out a message in a bottle last night...
>
> C.H.eers,
>
> Tha Doctor

Harry? Is this what I think it means?

so what's the verdict...? Do I smell? is that just it? what.......what happened? harry

Posted by: crazy joe davola ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:54PM

It's gonna end soon Wrote:
> probably closing out tonight.
>
> Was half-in-the-bag last night was what got me
> started.

Kramer's having a party....?

....Gee..........I thought Kramer and I were very......very close friends.....

Posted by: crazy joe davola ()
Date: April 10, 2014 10:56PM

............so..............

.....everything i ever thought was correct........

I......

Date: April 11, 2014 12:43AM

Oh, Mr D. I was just making some popcorn

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: the next Mr. G ()
Date: April 11, 2014 01:43AM

just admit it you best, i'm the nest mr. G aren't I?

"IT HAPPENS," right HARRY????????

JUST BE HONEST YOU S HEAD

Posted by: JEN MONEY.... ()
Date: April 11, 2014 01:53AM

....wlll you keep me company in the hospital pleaese?

Posted by: 1-800-99-JENNY ()
Date: April 11, 2014 02:20AM

Jenny..................................I kneed you......

Posted by: hey Mr. G.... ()
Date: April 11, 2014 03:14AM

,.....what....I smelll bad????..... is that it/////? I'm chopped livere????

dude.......hey dude..................................I truly value your oppinion.....................i can only guess i offenedied you......or that I semll bad as a person...

I guess I smell bad and I weird you out....

...that must ebe the only reason you disappeared////

i was so thankful and appreciateaive of your editorial help....

I sear to god I was......ask hario....

it meant the world to me.

i am serious. your comments and your editing meant the world to me. thank ou

Posted by: harry hates sam cooke ()
Date: April 11, 2014 09:13PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Jen Money Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wtf is going on here
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhzG9aeOn9w

this is a harrio impostor the real hario only likes boz scaggs he hate the 12 bar blues that means YOU sam cooke!!!!

Date: April 11, 2014 10:28PM

Posted by: why is it... ()
Date: April 11, 2014 10:30PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> ure dumb

..i get the feeling your trading in for a newer version

hey it can happen to the smartest most literalte guys on the FFFU AD why not the misshaopen head boy too right/?/? espeocially cause he likes the 12 bar blues over the boz scaggs quincy martion souls

Posted by: everybody but harry like raymond ()
Date: April 11, 2014 10:33PM

everytbody but hario likes raymond charles

if this is a 12 bars blues song s that doesnt move you to tears than you can just stuff all your boz scaggs into a sack mr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhzO9MiNafY

Posted by: Arnim Zola ()
Date: April 12, 2014 10:48PM

hary died yesterday

Date: April 13, 2014 03:58AM

Misshapen head..

Date: April 13, 2014 04:23AM

Posted by: Bangu Matu ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:46PM

this is all so lame
Attachments:
tuttles.jpg

Posted by: sandwitch ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:48PM

thinking about getting a sandwitch
Attachments:
gayfreddy copy.jpg

Posted by: gayguys ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:49PM

its so all hot in here

Posted by: Guns Don't Argue ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:53PM

Dennis Alcapone
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dennis Alcapone

Dennis Alcapone performing in 2006.
Background information
Birth name Dennis Smith
Born August 6, 1947 (age 66)
Origin Clarendon, Jamaica
Genres Reggae, dancehall
Occupations DJ, producer

Dennis Alcapone (born Dennis Smith, 6 August 1947, in Clarendon, Jamaica) is a reggae DJ and producer.

Smith initially trained as a welder and worked for the Jamaica Public Services.[1] Inspired by the big sound systems that he had visited in his youth such as those run by Duke Reid, Coxsone Dodd and Prince Buster, and particularly King Tubby's Home Town Hi-Fi, which featured the DJ U-Roy, and the Kentone sound system featuring DJ Pamapdo, Smith teamed up with two friends, Lizzy and Samuel the First, to set up his own "El Paso" sound system in 1969.[1][2]

With Smith as DJ, the El Paso sound system grew in popularity and caught the attention of producer Keith Hudson, who asked him to record for him, starting with "Marker Version",[1] with hits soon following in the form of "Spanish Amigo", "Shades Of Hudson", "Revelation Version", "Maca Version" and "The Sky's The Limit", all in 1970.[3] Smith then moved to Coxsone Dodd's Studio One where he decided on a change of name, 'Al Capone' being a nickname that had stuck with him since going to see a gangster movie with friends.[1] This resulted in the "Nanny Version" single, which was another big Jamaican hit, and his recordings for Dodd were collected on his debut album, Forever Version.[2] Producer Duke Reid then employed the DJ on a series of singles in 1971 and 1972 such as "Number One Station", "The Great Woggie", "Teach The Children", and "Musical Alphabet", and in the same era, Alcapone also recorded singles for Bunny Lee including "Ripe Cherry" and "Guns Don't Argue". In the period from 1970 to 1973, Alcapone made over 100 singles and released three albums,[2][3] for a range of producers including Hudson, Dodd, Reid, Bunny Lee, Lee Perry, Joe Gibbs, Prince Buster, Alvin Ranglin, Prince Tony Robinson, J.J. Johnson and Phil Pratt, often recording for several producers on the same day.[4] Alcapone had his own distinct half-sung style with high-pitched whoops, with his influence clearly visible in DJ's that followed such as I-Roy and the later "sing-jays". The second-wave DJ Dillinger initially named himself after Dennis Alcapone, using the name 'Young Alcapone' before changing his name at the suggestion of Lee Perry.

He also began working as a producer, working with artists such as Dennis Brown, Augustus Pablo and Delroy Wilson, as well as self-productions.[2][3] He was named Best DJ by Jamaican magazine Swing in 1972.[2] After several international tours in the first half of the 1970s, Alcapone relocated to London, England in 1974,[5] and after releasing four further albums between 1974 and 1977, became less active musically, particularly after the death of his mother in 1979, although still recorded occasionally.[5] He returned to live performance and recording in the 1988 and appeared at the WOMAD festival in 1989.[3] He returned to Jamaica in 1990 to record again with Bunny Lee, and also made an appearance on Adrian Sherwood's Two Bad Card album.[2] He released an album with Mad Professor in 1997, 21st Century Version.[2]

Albums[edit]
Forever Version (1971, Studio One)
Guns Don't Argue (1971, Attack/Trojan)
Soul To Soul DJ's Choice with Lizzy (1973, Treasure Isle/Trojan)
King Of The Track (1974, Magnet) aka Musical Liquidator
Belch It Off (1974, Attack)
Dread Capone (1976, Third World)
Investigator Rock (1977, Third World) aka Peace and Love
Six Million Dollar Man (1977, Third World) aka Universal Rockers
My Voice Is Insured For Half A Million Dollars (1989, Trojan) (compilation)
Babariba Skank with Lizzy (compilation) aka Wake Up Jamaica
21st Century Version (1997, Ariwa)
Attachments:
DennisAlcapone3.jpg

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:54PM

Birthday time!!

Posted by: deviled eggs ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:54PM

how do you make a deviled eggs

Posted by: hardboiled eggs ()
Date: April 13, 2014 10:56PM

so guys i accidentally got a some bunch of eggs but I don't cook egsg. but I do like a harb boiled egg. does anyone know how do you make hard boiled eggs? is it easy? do you have to use a stove? can I just use my microwave? I'll post this also in as its own thread to make sure I get a good response

/,
Attachments:
trueblue.jpg

Posted by: women....can't live with em... ()
Date: April 13, 2014 11:02PM

why what is the deal with women and the way they wash their hare. I've heard a woman say before she will only sometimes only does wash her hair maybe four of 3 times a week. is that hygenical? why can a woman be so gross about a hair washing but a man cant? do women have magical hair or something? that they will only have ot wash it a few times a week? thats' gross
;
Attachments:
knockoff.jpg

Date: April 13, 2014 11:07PM

Classic Deviled Eggs

Ingredients
6 eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish

Directions
Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.

Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well.

Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/classic-deviled-eggs-recipe.html?oc=linkback

Posted by: Mark Addy ()
Date: April 14, 2014 03:14AM

Mark Addy portrays King Robert I Baratheon on HBO's new fantasy drama series Game of Thrones

Attachments:
mark-addy1.jpg

Date: April 14, 2014 11:10AM

women....can't live with em... Wrote:
> why what is the deal with women and the way they
> wash their hare. I've heard a woman say before she
> will only sometimes only does wash her hair maybe
> four of 3 times a week. is that hygenical? why can
> a woman be so gross about a hair washing but a man
> cant? do women have magical hair or something?
> that they will only have ot wash it a few times a
> week? thats' gross
> ;

i've heard skipping a wash restores the natural balance in the oceans tidal patterns . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . dot dot dot dot .. dot .

Attachments:

Date: April 14, 2014 12:46PM

having sex with an unconscious girl is implied consent, right?

Attachments:

Posted by: sagittarius ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:10PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> women....can't live with em... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why what is the deal with women and the way
> they
> > wash their hare. I've heard a woman say before
> she
> > will only sometimes only does wash her hair
> maybe
> > four of 3 times a week. is that hygenical? why
> can
> > a woman be so gross about a hair washing but a
> man
> > cant? do women have magical hair or something?
> > that they will only have ot wash it a few times
> a
> > week? thats' gross
> > ;
>
>
> i've heard skipping a wash restores the natural
> balance in the oceans tidal patterns . . . . . . .
> .. . . . . . . . . . . dot dot dot dot .. dot .

Do you like the band Naughty By Nature?

Date: April 14, 2014 01:11PM

sagittarius Wrote:
>
> Do you like the band Naughty By Nature?

with all these bugs flying about i cant say that i know

Attachments:

Posted by: FHparty ()
Date: April 14, 2014 03:09PM

Just go through all your uncle's lame impressions.

Posted by: Crazy Joe Davola ()
Date: April 15, 2014 05:45PM

harry, you never explained to me why your buddy rebuffed me. he totally completely snubbed me. I was rebuffed. Rebuffed. Rebuffed. Rebuffed. REBUFFED. REBUFFED. I was Rebuffed. Rebuffed. REBUFFED. Your buddy REBUFFED me. REBUFFED me. BREFFUED me. REBUFFED me. REBUFFED. I was REBUFFED. Rebuffed.

I told you. You son of a bitch. You son of a birtch. You son of a bitch. You son of a BITCH. son of a BITCH. You SONE OF A BITCH.

Posted by: Easter 2012 ()
Date: April 19, 2014 01:03AM

happy easter 2012 guys

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: April 19, 2014 01:52AM

These guys.

You see these guys?

They ain't the same.

They're different, you see.

Posted by: harry died for our sins ()
Date: April 19, 2014 02:20PM

harry chocked to death on a wishbone, but he will rise in three days

Date: April 19, 2014 04:51PM

Ludwig Wrote:
> Classic Deviled Eggs
>
> Ingredients
> 6 eggs
> 1/4 cup mayonnaise
> 1 teaspoon white vinegar
> 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
> 1/8 teaspoon salt
> Freshly ground black pepper
> Smoked Spanish paprika, for garnish
>
> Directions
> Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and
> cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches
> of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water
> begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low,
> and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave
> covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold
> water continuously for 1 minute.
>
> Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool
> running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice
> the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a
> medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving
> platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using
> a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt,
> and pepper, and mix well.
>
> Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk
> mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika
> and serve.
>
>
>
> Read more at:
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/classic-deviled
> -eggs-recipe.html?oc=linkback

Boiling eggs right now!!

Posted by: pasta prima vera ()
Date: May 01, 2014 03:32AM

Hario

Date: May 01, 2014 02:48PM

thanks hare

Posted by: misshapen dead thread ()
Date: May 01, 2014 08:57PM

harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre-y...........

Posted by: sandwhickes ()
Date: May 01, 2014 09:04PM

sand witches

Posted by: chicken parmesano ()
Date: May 01, 2014 09:35PM

chicken

hare

Date: May 02, 2014 03:02AM

hario..

Date: May 02, 2014 03:27PM

harry.

Posted by: THE END. ()
Date: May 09, 2014 04:49AM

This is the end for real. close up the shop. you think its just another bit. well, just keep thinking that. its a real divorece.

thats then end. closed.

so close sign.

thats how real

close

eesh wins

EESH WINS.

Posted by: Ward Bond ()
Date: May 14, 2014 03:23AM

pasta
Attachments:
top-10-most-memorable-videogame-quotes--20070514035952395.jpg

Date: May 14, 2014 03:27AM

Posted by: ward bonds ()
Date: June 01, 2014 09:45PM

hell no we wont go

Posted by: chicken chow maine ()
Date: June 02, 2014 12:38AM

harry and miz partners 4 evah

Posted by: ray milland ()
Date: June 02, 2014 05:35AM

waht is all this

Posted by: orsonn ()
Date: June 04, 2014 12:36AM

2 getha 4 evah

Date: June 04, 2014 02:52PM

i could really go for a vanilla milkshake right about now.

why is it that people judge you for liking vanilla? how did vanilla become the definition for boring? fuck them. its great.

Attachments:

Date: June 04, 2014 02:54PM

sometimes i feel like the fridge and the microwave are conspiring to kill me. they plot their actions while im away.

Attachments:

Posted by: jeffery hunter ()
Date: July 08, 2014 04:06AM

can't stop....

....won't stop

Posted by: ward bond-o ()
Date: August 06, 2014 12:04AM

I won.

Date: August 06, 2014 01:32AM

What'd you win tho?

Signatures are for fags

Date: August 06, 2014 01:33AM

shall we exhume the grave of the FPTPASOWYMP("C"T)?

Attachments:

Date: August 06, 2014 01:34AM

Why the heck not? Pardon my French

Signatures are for fags

Date: August 06, 2014 01:42AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Why the heck not? Pardon my French

me nourrit les chats

muito nao ce jais

Attachments:

Date: August 06, 2014 02:00AM

I need a pepperoni and fourteen... But only if it's fresh

Signatures are for fags

Date: August 06, 2014 02:48AM

jack 14 and all the wizzzzzzzards

Attachments:

Posted by: misshapen head rides again ()
Date: August 06, 2014 04:39AM

two nuts in a mason jar.

on my mantlepiece.

Date: August 06, 2014 06:10AM

just sign up, its free 30 day trial. one notion limited ocean cash back. if you are not satisfied with your r services contact greg, greg the g man porter. full title.

Attachments:

Posted by: ward bond ()
Date: August 06, 2014 04:28PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> What'd you win tho?

you know as well as i

Date: August 06, 2014 04:50PM

bloody, how do you like the new installment of IHAARWAB?

/
Attachments:
adultbaby1.jpg

Date: August 06, 2014 07:57PM

nice stuff, i could see a newspaper picking it up.

Attachments:

Date: August 06, 2014 08:15PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> nice stuff, i could see a newspaper picking it up.

HA - HA, bloody, old boy! you do know how to tickle a man's jib!

what do you say we meat back here 12:00-12:30 ish, bippity?

brimg that fun abelard boy along with you please

Attachments:
hypotheticallibrary.jpg

Posted by: paul muni ()
Date: August 06, 2014 10:26PM

where's harry at

Posted by: paul muni ()
Date: August 07, 2014 12:19AM

wheres bloody blisters at

Date: August 07, 2014 02:40AM

paul muni Wrote:
> wheres bloody blisters at

bloody blisters will always be where he is at.

Attachments:

Posted by: midnight munchingtons ()
Date: August 07, 2014 02:49AM

wheres alisa at

whyy do asians look so good

Date: August 07, 2014 02:51AM

midnight munchingtons Wrote:
> wheres alisa at

she probably at that one place

> whyy do asians look so good

soft looking skin, squinty eyes, petite figure. whats not to rike?

Attachments:

Posted by: the drive for five ()
Date: August 07, 2014 02:56AM

whys micheal josef basl such a bitch? whys he so afraid?

why do turtels hide on shells

Date: August 07, 2014 03:00AM

the drive for five Wrote:
>
> why do turtels hide on shells

it would be so dope to have a shell. winter sledding would be fun. you have a free sled.

free sleds

Attachments:

Posted by: black bolt ()
Date: August 07, 2014 05:54PM

bb, i'm officially nominanating you to replace harry tuttle as my comedy partner

have your votes in by tuesday july 8th, 2012

hare, the incumbent, or bb the chanllenger

blessings

/.
Attachments:
gayxmen2.jpg

Date: August 07, 2014 08:25PM

black bolt Wrote:
> bb, i'm officially nominanating you to replace
> harry tuttle as my comedy partner

i'll pass. i never felt the need to label everything. i think it would br best if we remained just "friends". its not you, its me. im just not ready to dive into a new partnership.

Attachments:

Date: August 07, 2014 09:40PM

Internet friends. Wow.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: gorgon ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:09AM

eesh Wrote:
> Internet friends. Wow.

guy who obsessively stalks a mildly retarded local autistic country musician. wow.

Posted by: karnak ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:12AM

dude, you LIVE on the internet. you have no room to talk. you really are delusional. you're becoming unhinged and dangerous. get help. seriously. i'm not joking. you have an internet addiction. and you're a stalker. and a sadist. you have lost this battle. begone.

Posted by: kang the conquerer ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:18AM

l
Attachments:
adultbaby1color.jpg

Posted by: o-m-g ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:20AM

call the authorities

Posted by: eesh cries daily ()
Date: August 08, 2014 08:14AM

eesh Wrote:
> Internet friends. Wow.

Says the guy with no friends, real or Internet

Posted by: dr. ring-ding ()
Date: August 08, 2014 10:15PM

bloodyo blisters, call me!!! /.

Pages: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748Next
Current Page: 47 of 48

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.