HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: April 03, 2011 06:05PM

Sorry, but posts from clear thinking, reasonable people discussing the Lamb Center aren't very interesting.
Please don't post again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Homeless MFer ()
Date: April 03, 2011 07:11PM

And what is that Provallone? The fact that there are some of us, who are not like that obviously off his meds Murray or perhaps similarly psychotic Leksov? The fact that some of us used to be in your shoes, and now are on the streets. I admit that I made mistakes, and as a former computer employee, didn't anticipate the "bubble bursting." Yet that is what happened, and while I could have found skills in another vocation, I did not. And here I am, using some of the services that the Lamb Center has to offer.

Some of these include job/career help. That alone is worthwhile, to helping someone return to a apartment/house, and a lifestyle that is at least above water. The reason I am posting is simple, and that is to show that not all of us are a bunch of freaks.

Posted by: Leksov A ()
Date: April 04, 2011 06:27AM

Lamb Center nice. Have beds. This bed has DNA in it. This means it can have baby. Barbie and I copulate. This means Get it on. Song plays like this. White Castles, Shangri la with Barbie-nice.

Date: April 04, 2011 08:45AM

The Homeless MFer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > The reason I am posting is simple,
> and that is to show that not all of us are a bunch
> of freaks.

Fair enough. I won't even claim to be that far off from potential bancrupcy myself, or the owner of an abundance of emergency skills in the event I lost my job.
Not ALL of you there are freaks, but the freaks that post here are very interesting, thats all I'm saying.You'll be on your feet soon.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: April 04, 2011 10:31AM

Homeless MFer Wrote:
> The Lamb Center does serve a purpose. Like other
> institutions, there are a few idiots. Obviously
> they have felt comfortable posting here.

I tried to make them uncomfortable but it didn't work!
So strange to hear a well reasoned post after pages and pages of nonsense.

Posted by: The Homeless Mfer ()
Date: April 04, 2011 01:51PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> The Homeless MFer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > The reason I am posting is simple,
> > and that is to show that not all of us are a
> bunch
> > of freaks.
>
> Fair enough. I won't even claim to be that far off
> from potential bancrupcy myself, or the owner of
> an abundance of emergency skills in the event I
> lost my job.
> Not ALL of you there are freaks, but the freaks
> that post here are very interesting, thats all I'm
> saying.You'll be on your feet soon.

The ones that have been posting for the most part, sadly are freaks. I'm not sure if I'd recognize Leskov or Murray if they were there. Generally I use TLC to get back up on my feet. Yeah, glad you see that Pro, because it is a tough economy. But there's no giving up, and you are right, a few interviews are lined up this week. Cross your fingers :)

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: April 04, 2011 01:53PM

The Homeless Mfer Wrote:

> The ones that have been posting for the most part,
> sadly are freaks. I'm not sure if I'd recognize
> Leskov or Murray if they were there. Generally I
> use TLC to get back up on my feet. Yeah, glad you
> see that Pro, because it is a tough economy. But
> there's no giving up, and you are right, a few
> interviews are lined up this week. Cross your
> fingers :)

Prayers for you, m'man

keep on Keepin' on!

Posted by: ????????????? ()
Date: April 04, 2011 02:46PM

Leksov A Wrote:
> Lamb Center nice. Have beds. This bed has DNA in
> it. This means it can have baby. Barbie and I
> copulate. This means Get it on. Song plays like
> this. White Castles, Shangri la with Barbie-nice.

For the love of all things reasonable, what the fuck is this?

Posted by: Words from a sponsor ()
Date: April 05, 2011 12:02AM

I hope the wild complaints and bashing humor on this thread have not obscured for outsiders the fact that the shelter is supplied and served by people with good intentions. My neighbor volunteers there and says only upbeat things about the place. I especially can't imagine him complaining of the people he serves the way some of those have complained on this thread. And I hope the complainers realize that this guy, like others, is freely giving of his time there simply because his faith inspires him to care deeply about those who are less fortunate than him. My parish too is among those that helps support this center with donations of food and so forth. We also participate in the winter hypothermia shelter. Frankly, as a person who struggles with doubt at times (but would rather hang on to a shred of hope that going to church helps sustain in me than fall prey to despair about the enormous problems of this world), I sometimes question the social justice work I materially support. I have worked long hours for modest pay my entire adult life, and at moments when I have become aware of ungrateful and criminal elements at such shelters, I wonder whether I am just helping to enable some individuals' anti-social dependencies. Yet I feel that Christ would see it as better to accept the risk of wasting some of my dollars to help someone who may end up abusing my trust with substance abuse or scams than to risk being hard-hearted in the face of suffering. Anyway, I am humbled by the realization that I am my brother's/sister's keeper, and I am more fortunate than he/she. So ultimately what inspires me to support this is gratitude for my own blessings and a sense of responsibility for those who are downtrodden. That said, I'm sure I'd be a horrible volunteer there because I have no patience and no instinctive kindness toward those who appear to be acting irresponsibly! So be glad for those TLC volunteers; they are better people than I am. I only give money; they give you their hearts.

Posted by: there it is ()
Date: April 05, 2011 08:25AM

a good answer to why Lamb Center is valuable and does serve a purpose. A lot of people here seem to have the NIMBY attitude towards it. Why? Are you entitled so much, that you've forgotten your neighbors, your brothers and sisters in humanity. Sure dealing with the homeless is not an easy issue, and there are a lot of theories to why people end up like this, whether its mental illness, drug/alcohol addiction, or a combination of both. Or is it that our area is so expensive that people working 16 hour days can't afford it?

Date: April 05, 2011 08:51AM

there it is Wrote:
> a good answer to why Lamb Center is valuable and
> does serve a purpose. A lot of people here seem to
> have the NIMBY attitude towards it. Why? Are you
> entitled so much, that you've forgotten your
> neighbors, your brothers and sisters in humanity.
> Sure dealing with the homeless is not an easy
> issue, and there are a lot of theories to why
> people end up like this, whether its mental
> illness, drug/alcohol addiction, or a combination
> of both. Or is it that our area is so expensive
> that people working 16 hour days can't afford it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no, it's the entitlement, plain and simple

I'm not so much of an 8ss that I'm not able to admit that I would not necessarily like to live next to a place like Lamb Center. Not saying it's a "bad place" or that it is generating problems, anything like that. But at the same time, I know if some place like that wanted to be on my street, I'd not want it there, all the same. Is that elitist and snobby - SURE IS!! And I'm not proud to say that, but I know that's how I would react.....................which is why I live in a neighborhood with a HOA about as liberal as Vichy France :)

All that being said, their HAVE GOT to be places like Lamb Center so that the ppl who TRULY WANT HELP have an avenue of which to receive that help. To act like shutting down places like it will "make the problem go away" is a fools game.

And yeah, there are many out there who are going to scam the system. But to pretend that it's only the poor ppl out there doing the scamming? Well, I guess you havent been paying attention to real life these last few years........
Attachments:
aig-climate-change.jpg

Posted by: IM just amazed ()
Date: April 05, 2011 09:03AM

Three Coherent posts in a row! That's gotta be a record!

Posted by: AA Leksov ()
Date: April 05, 2011 01:01PM

Lamb Center nice. Get enema. This means butt shower. Buttocks clogged up. Now clean as whistle. Barbie help staff give shower. Hominy caused back up. This means clog. Food from local resteraunts not so nice. McDonalds food cause hemmoroids. They become veins in buttocks. This not so nice. Barbie says hemmoroids not sexy. Lamb Center nice. Lamb Center help buttocks. Lamb Center helps me succeeed.

Date: April 05, 2011 03:06PM

The coherence string is broken

Date: April 05, 2011 03:23PM

LMAO. We all knew it couldn't last.

Posted by: Sponsor A From Words! ()
Date: April 05, 2011 08:21PM

Words From A Sponsor, and everyone else of the same, obviously higher caliber of intellect. I hope you return and pay attention to the more intellectual comments responses being posted both before and after yours!
And PLEASE communicate what is/has been communicated onto/in this thread with others in your community of wonderfully Blessed donators and volunteers!
I and others have been trying to help with your concerns about 'accepting risk of wasting' by bringing to your attention about the wasting that the very Directors of the TLC PROMOTE! (as well as the Board of Directors and Chairman?)
Are you paying attention?
I am sure you can 'weed out' the wastefull comments/commenters on this thread and absorb the pertinent info provided so diligently by some.
The Director himself is a criminally minded EMBEZZLING sharleton (FAKE) representative of exactly what you are most concerned with. The improper application of your donations. (Time/Donations/Tax?is all the same to all, if you have not realized it by now, you should someday, I hope!)
Have you read thru this thread? And please ignore the time-wasting posts, I know it is rediculous.
I and others that go into this place for help are witnessing this sort of thing (the WASTE - as you have stated is your very worry about/when making a donation)
I personally was, for a long time, planning on making donations directly to the TLC when things get better for me, later - and I KNOW they will, - for all the wonderfull help it does provide for all -
Yet I have witnessed too much corrupt WRONG (WASTE as you put it) going on in which has been so arduously already explained in great detail here in this thread by me and others - like the, especially, Director(s) and Staff PROMOTING the exact thing you are calling WASTE. It is NOT an issue of RISK. It IS an issue of deliberate MISMANAGENT by allowing the/putting the WRONG people in charge that are deliberately with nothing but a rotten twist of logic?that simply should not be! It is not right by any means and can not be allowed to continue!
The good and honest ones in need ARE being unfairly denied the extra services that ARE being provided to ones that deserve it far less - the wantonly deliberate sinner - that is convinced by the very evidence to sin even more blatently by this very same thing I speak of here!
They see exactly what I have been trying to get accross here on this thread, and are convinced if they go commit crime, substance abuse and the rest, they will get the 'special help' above and beyond the rest (the good and honest ones that are decent enough NOT to pull this idiot SCAM)
AND IT WORKS EVERY TIME! The WORST sinner gets the MOST HELP at an unrivelled from your most gracious donated dollars, the volunteers precious time.
The CORRUPT THINKING DIRECTOR(s) ARE MAKING SURE OF IT! (As well as the Board of Director's/Chairman?) It IS being done deliberately, WRONG!
They are even SNEAKY about it! It's an AUTOMATIC thing with them! The Most Protected List (ones) referenced here ARE EXACTLY what I - and others - have been trying to get everyone to SEE correctly/properly!
Do you understand, NOW, a little better, the GOOD and HONEST communication so arduously being posted here?
And if you pay attention some of these 'bad' (more undesirably communicated?) posts, these individuals are witnessing the very same thing. I know, because I know three of them personally that are posting and we discuss exactly what is being explained and all agree to exactly the same thing as explained here in this post!
The 'Bonny and Clyde' DUO's, the DDDDDDD Drug Dealers, and the rest, are being ADVOCATED to PROMOTE their/ the illegal doings they practice, even right inside this place, the TLC, by the very individuals running the place!
ARE YOU AND THE OTHERS PAYING ATTENTION, YET?
Donate your wonderfull time and money some other way/somewhere else! The TLC IS being deliberately ran by a habitually criminally-minded one/ bunch WASTING it! Refusing to run it with YOUR heart and soul in mind, or the hearts of other obviously decent people like you in mind making such precious donations of money, time and the rest!
Please, READ THRU this thread. Absorb the info presented. It can not ALL be lies. It is OBVIOUSLY being posted by people that are witnessing a lot of it FIRST HAND, and are presenting the WITNESSED in different yet communicable ways!
I could post so much more to help convince you of the truth that I and others have directly witnessed, yet I really don't have an endless amount of time to deal with this travesty. I have invested so much time already, and no one seems to care at all except for the very ones guilty of the obvious explained, with their 'head-hunting/witch hunt', obsessed with finding out who I and these others posting are and are so knowingly guilty they will throw us out permanently if they knew for sure. And they have been throwing out people that go there for help with only a 'suspicion' that they MIGHT be posting on this thread. You must ask yourself, WHY, sir, WHY would they do such a thing without any sort of PROOF other than RUMOUR? Or, more than that, DELIBERATE LIES told by others and allow themselves to be manipulated so? If they were such good and Holy souls, capable of DECENTLY running a place like the TLC, they would know NOT to allow themselves to be FALSLY MANIPULATES so!
Contemplate all that is said here, you, the wonderfull person you, a donator.
I would think maybe, at the least, a verbal 'contract'? should be made when donating your next hard earned dollor to this place - for these ones in charge mentioned to, no matter what the excuses they may present, NOT to allow your donation to be, as you say, 'WASTED' in any way, shape, form, what-so-ever, as you state you fear it might!
Satan works in mysterious ways, and so does The Lord our God.
I always loved the quote from the scriptures, for it is so wise - 'The Meak Shall Inherit The Earth', and rightfully so, for they will deserve it!
The MEAK, is a brief discription of what kind of person? A patient one? A peacefull one? A person with all the virtuous types of WISE characteristics? Such a meaningfull quote, would you not say?
May God Bless You for your wonderfully warm-hearted donations, either way you proceed, either way!
I, personally, will be very cautious with my donations from here forward. And the TLC, as long as the present type of management exists at this place and others like it (mentioned in previous posts) I will be making sure that it (MY donations) do not have any way of reaching it or places like it! I have a soul and am responsible for my actions and God is my witness! I can not be part of a criminally promotional operation like the TLC that is literally EMBEZZLING money and awards what is so obviously deliberate wantonly blatent SINNERS with money and material things orANYTHING for that matter, above doing the same for the good and honest ones that conciensciously avoid doing the same (sinning - as described here-in)
As many witness and know, it just does not 'work' with most/ too many, of these ones mentioned, to be 'gambling' the precious/limited help away on these Godless sinners that causes the same 'privileged' help to be denied from the good and honest avoider of sin!
How many different ways must someone, so many, beg for this sort of thing to be stopped before it is stopped? In God's name we pray!
May God be with you, 'Words From A Sponsor'!

Date: April 05, 2011 08:52PM

um, wow
Attachments:
rambling message.jpg

Posted by: Appear?tobeActing?irresponsibly? ()
Date: April 05, 2011 08:58PM

A Word From A Sponsor. Your are simply not paying attention. Read the info in this thread more attentively.
Everything in which you are expressing as a concern with the TLC is being deliberately THWARTED by certain ones IN CHARGE of the place thru their deliberate ACTIONS that they practice from their HABITUALLY CORRUPT THINKING, with PREMEDITATIVELY THOUGHT OUT EXCUSES!
The place is TOO SMALL of an operation with VERY LIMITED Resources to NOT be functioning in a much better fashion to comply with your very concerns you express in your post!
This has been learned from the INSIDE LOOKING OUT of this place, after a long, patient, very thoughtfully contemplated FOR ALL, by MANY individuals assessment of the place. The evidence is way too overwhelmingly proving what is being so carefully explained here as TRUE. There is NO DOUBT about it.
Why, if you would only pay attention - to your own words in your post - and be OBSERVANT, even slightly, when you come into the TLC, you will notice -
Utilize the God given intelligence he gave you -
Have the records reviewed by a truly independant, intelligent and UNBIASED observer. Make a better, wiser assessment of the managements practices.
Do something, besides nothing, to help ensure the precious donations, etc. are spent more constructively/productively. For they are blatently NOT being spent wisely as you say you hope they are/would be. It's being done in the 'opposite',
DELIBERATELY!

Date: April 05, 2011 10:23PM

Appear?tobeActing?irresponsibly? Wrote:
> A Word From A Sponsor. Your are simply not paying
> attention. Read the info in this thread more
> attentively.
> Everything in which you are expressing as a
> concern with the TLC is being deliberately
> THWARTED by certain ones IN CHARGE of the place
> thru their deliberate ACTIONS that they practice
> from their HABITUALLY CORRUPT THINKING, with
> PREMEDITATIVELY THOUGHT OUT EXCUSES!
> The place is TOO SMALL of an operation with VERY
> LIMITED Resources to NOT be functioning in a much
> better fashion to comply with your very concerns
> you express in your post!
> This has been learned from the INSIDE LOOKING OUT
> of this place, after a long, patient, very
> thoughtfully contemplated FOR ALL, by MANY
> individuals assessment of the place. The evidence
> is way too overwhelmingly proving what is being so
> carefully explained here as TRUE. There is NO
> DOUBT about it.
> Why, if you would only pay attention - to your own
> words in your post - and be OBSERVANT, even
> slightly, when you come into the TLC, you will
> notice -
> Utilize the God given intelligence he gave you -
> Have the records reviewed by a truly independant,
> intelligent and UNBIASED observer. Make a better,
> wiser assessment of the managements practices.
> Do something, besides nothing, to help ensure the
> precious donations, etc. are spent more
> constructively/productively. For they are
> blatently NOT being spent wisely as you say you
> hope they are/would be. It's being done in the
> 'opposite',
> DELIBERATELY!
----------------------------------------

oh, what the hell..........I've got 40 minutes to kill

so ok, pls tell me - how is it you know what you know about the "evils" that lurk at the Lamb Center

and be concise and detailed, cause if you arent, I'm just gonna assume you are another mental freak. This is yr one chance, friend - so DONT BLOW IT!

Date: April 06, 2011 07:35AM

A word from out sponsor! LOL!

Date: April 06, 2011 09:13AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> A word from out sponsor! LOL!

Wut?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: Sponsor (returning) ()
Date: April 06, 2011 11:09AM

All: Can we please not make it a sport to make fun of people in need, whatever we think of their posts? It seems like a form of bullying to me.

As for the person(s) complaining/lamenting about TLC practices: I'm sorry for your troubles, including those at and preceding your time at the shelter. I understand that you feel you and others have not received just treatment/help. But I hope you keep the following things in mind: First, it is usually easier to find fault with others than to understand their situations and perspectives and forgive them when we feel they've let us down. I’m not dismissing your complaints, but I believe that recognizing that most of us--including you, perhaps--do not act our best in difficult circumstances may provide you with a humble basis for forgiving some of the injustices you feel you have suffered. Second, it is imperative that shelters prioritize needs as they have limited resources; children are always the most vulnerable among us, and single parents necessarily require priority support, too.

Instead of putting so much energy into your complaints against TLC, which probably distresses you further, I would advise you to focus on improving your own life first by setting goals such as the following: (1) make peace with all people around you, so that anger doesn’t distract you from taking positive actions to improve your own life; (2) take care of any health care needs you may have, including obtaining and taking any medications needed to ensure your health and well-being and availing yourself of any counseling services that may be available in order to support your transition to a self-sufficient, gainfully employed life; and (3) help contribute ideas to a community solution to address the needs of people like yourself--perhaps by proposing the kind of help that you think will help you move from your current situation and enable you to make a productive contribution to society. What I’m suggesting is that you could share specific suggestions based on your experiences on needed services with city/county leaders and/or churches and other nonprofits that help the homeless. I recall that Arlington at one point opened a shelter just for men to address their needs. Which offerings do you think the Fairfax area is most lacking for people who fall on hard times--job training/retraining and placement services, affordable housing, public transportation, substance abuse treatment programs, affordable health care and ongoing therapeutic support for those with severe mental illness? I see potential for you to be a more powerful advocate for yourself and others like you.

Remember, TLC is just a shelter, likely designed for short-term use. Rather than criticizing a relatively small organization that need not be essential to your life for the long term, I believe your time and intellect might be better invested in creating and carrying out a step-by-step plan for improving your quality of life. I mean, once you get back on your feet, you won't need TLC, so you need not let people there get to you. If it helps motivate you, imagine how you could someday make a positive contribution there as a funder, volunteer, and even staffer who helps ensure just and prudent use of resources. For now, for your own sake, I hope you can let go of some of your bad experiences and resulting anger. Anger is easily and often misdirected at others when we feel powerless to help ourselves. Have you considered that you may be striking out at TLC staff simply because it’s easier to be angry with them than to accept the responsibility now of taking action to take better care of yourself? Anger can be a very destructive emotion; it can consume you. Instead, “let go and let God.” Never forget that you are loved from above. So take heart and rebuild your life. You can do it!

I’m just an ordinary citizen, with no expertise in ministry or social work. But I’m offering you what I believe is solid guidance based on my own path. For me, a strong circle of family/friends and a faith life (Catholic, in my case) has helped sustain me in difficult times. I hope that you, too, can receive hope and direction through rebuilding ties with your family and friends and through nurturing your own faith life. I'll pray for you to find support and peace in our community.

Date: April 06, 2011 11:25AM

I'm not making sport of anyone in need, just the psychotic multi named poster, who wouldn't realize if anyone was funning with him or not.
He's having fun, and we're having fun. What is the harm?

Posted by: What the harm is ()
Date: April 06, 2011 11:45AM

The harm is twofold: (1) you and other spectators become coarsened to this person's needs, indifferent to the fact that this person is no less worthy of dignified treatment than the rest of us. (2) the target, if he/she is able to fully apprehend the unkindness, feels further alienated from the verbal abuse, diminishing the odds that he/she will feel worthy and take actions toward regaining a productive foothold and acceptance in society.

If you don't get it, imagine this: Some day when you're very old, you begin to suffer from dementia. You go out in public, where people you encounter find humor in how you're acting or speaking and begin to taunt you. How does that vision make you feel? Trust me, you'll want people like me around then, reminding them that what they're doing is robbing you of your dignity.

Date: April 06, 2011 01:46PM

I think if I'm in public acting looney, I'll be taunted anyway, no matter how foul or kind my behaviour is right now. The people and treatment you encounter in life is purely random.

In fact, even non loons are harrassed, by REALLY cruel people who taunt and harrass (and worse) just for the sake of doing so.

I'm pretty sure old age is going to be bad for me , as it is for almost everybody.Loss of mind and bowel control is as humiliating as it gets. The only way to avoid it is to die young. You want to see some real insensitivity, look up one of the suicide threads on this forum.

Lets not forget, the poster you are so eager to protect originally posted without enchantment or encouragement by anyone here. It's pretty clear this is a rough crowd, but why are we responsible for this persons "needs"?

And I'm pretty sure when I'm in the throes of dementia I won't want people like you around to remind everyone about my dignity. Now, spoon feeding and ass wiping might come in handy. Are you up to that?

Date: April 06, 2011 03:53PM

Sponsor (returning) Wrote:
> I’m just an ordinary citizen, with no expertise
> in ministry or social work. But I’m offering you
> what I believe is solid guidance based on my own
> path. For me, a strong circle of family/friends
> and a faith life (Catholic, in my case) has helped
> sustain me in difficult times. I hope that you,
> too, can receive hope and direction through
> rebuilding ties with your family and friends and
> through nurturing your own faith life. I'll pray
> for you to find support and peace in our
> community.

Your advice is fantastic. However, this person will not listen to anything you have to say unless what you have to say is “the Lamb Center is a terrible place run by tyrants who treat less deserving homeless people better than him”. I’m guessing this is one of many reasons he’s homeless. He’s oblivious to good advice and reasoned thought. In fact, if you give advice he doesn’t want to hear, you are probably against him. It’s pretty sad.

Posted by: Jomamas Pimp, eh? ()
Date: April 06, 2011 05:06PM

A registerd user, huh? Hey, JoMamas Pimp, you ARE so full of it it's pathetic, just like the jerks waisting donations at the TLC on the worst of the worst criminals, that flale around like spoiled rotten little 2 year olds crying to the TLC directors with their rotten behavior and substance abusing till they get all the attention they think they deserve over you and eventually get it. They drink harder, do drugs harder, do more and more harder crime until Daddy Dave finally gives them what they want. Just ask Latroy Shelton. He's baeen going around bragging to everyone how he did exactly that (as explained above and already too many times) with both the TLC AND Pastor Money over at the Truro! Yeah, you know exactly who and what I am talkin' 'bout here if you are a regular like me at the TLC. Either that or you are totally brain dead from all of your substance abuse over the years!
And NO, I'm NOT telling you delicate, intricate things about what I have witnessed,'when, where, how or why and all that, because then you would be able to find out who I am eventually, SNITCH me out and get ME thrown out of the TLC! And you know that is exactly what your are trying to do by asking such STUPID questions.
Besides, just go back to the beginning of this thread and ABSORB what you read from beginning to end, IDIOT. There are a lot of facts, true facts, and can be backed up with the Arrest/Ticket Search on the individuals mentioned even entered by individuals other than me, providing plenty of info already. JoMamas Pimp, you are seen thru like a spotless, undamaged window, chump.
If you are going to the TLC a lot, like you say you do, then you should already know what is being detailed here in this thread is very much TRUE. Of course, only unless you are one of the DDDDDDDD Drug Doin' Drug Dealers youself mentioned in this thread, and are too stupified by your years of substance abuse to notice.
Like the rest of the ones on Dave's 'Most Protected List', know it, and can not STAND the truth being detailed here, again, as well?
What, you think someone has to have dates, times, exact notes to know what's going on here in my TLC? Then you are more of a bigger dummy than I imagined.

HA! HA HA HA HAH! Just keep you guessing, don't I!

Well, well, well. Your feeble attempts are just too embryonic for a person of my intellectual caliber, in which IS clearly at a much higher (very Much) than yours, clearly.

What's your IQ, by the way, AFTER all that brain damaged substance abusing? About 82? Just below the officially marginally mentally retarded level

And you KNOW it all causes damage, don't you DUMMY?

Registered name as JoMamas Pimp. REAL creative. You SICK F$%K

Posted by: What the Harm IS! ()
Date: April 06, 2011 05:10PM

How very well put, What The Harm Is! Thank You! Now I hope A Word From Our Sponsor is paying attention and can 'weed out' the BULL from these IDIOTS that keep posting!

Posted by: Sponsor From A Word - ()
Date: April 06, 2011 05:58PM

A Word From A Sponsor, PLEASE pay attention to a respectable request (previous post response to yours)

Go BACK to the BEGINNING and READ the thread from beginning to end, PAY ATTENTION, to the information given. I and others are simply not going to keep repeating the same info over and over like these bozo's posting relentlessly childishly in between the constructive ones, are doing. (posts)

You are just going to have to 'weed out' the nonsense that the ones already mentioned before keep bashing away at this thread with, with their idiot remarks and inuendo. I know it's rediculous, but that's the way of it when you are dealing with these certain mentally challenged individuals like at the TLC!

I, nor the other FUNCTIONAL posters, do not have their entire lives to write and re-write the same facts over and over for every new person arriving on this thread like you. Pay attention! Most of it IS TRUE, AS WITNESSED, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

And now-days, with the way it is, no one can prove much of anything anymore ABSOLUTE, and that IS EXACTLY what scumbags like the ones running the place depend on! with all the bald faced lieing going on with so many, especially in this TLC environment INCLUDING the people running the place!

I AM a direct wittness to this fact. What else can someone say. I did not write down the dates and times and exactly what was said in what exact position each person was at what exact moment, etc., yet I know what I have witnessed, and 90% of what you see written on this thread I KNOW is TRUE (MINUS the riff-raff already requested to be 'weeded out' by you or any other reader for that matter)

I'll ask you this, can you PROVE that what is being detailed here-in this thread is NOT true? Big question! Juast like you are expecting of the witness?

PROVE IT? The one trashing your trust is a PROVEN CONVICTED FELONOUS CONVICT and CONFESSED ABUSER OF SUBSTANCES. He THINKS like a CON-ARTIST, therefore he IS one, and STILL IS ONE. How can what he says and does ALWAYS BE RIGHT with such a background that PROVES he IS what he IS? Not to mention his ACTIONS thruout his criminal TENURE at the TLC, and he tries to protray himself as some sort of ALL KNOWING GOD when it comes to his decisions about ANYTHING, when he simply is not!

This IS a perfect additional depiction of the witnessed activity that goes on and on without waiver at the TLC.

And worst of all, it is so obviously deliberate, sometimes even as if he believes that everything he does is Sooooooooooo right and you are always Sooooooooooooo wrong! Does he have no Soul? No consciousness? If not, then what is he doing running a place like the TLC? Why would these people choose such a CON-ARTIST that advocates the worst of the worst of the ones arriving for help there to, protect them even while they continue to commit crimes right there in and around the place at the demise of their victims, many of them in just as much need as these 'worst of the worst ones'? And then, to add insult to injury, refuse to help the victims? It IS DEMONIC! It IS the Holy Crucifix hung UPSIDE DOWN!

How many different ways do these FACTS have to be explained? The list of people that are GOOD and Honest ones with much less sin, for they actually make an effort to NOT sin, is a very long one. And they come into a place like the TLC for help needed, needed just as much or even more than the 'worst of the worst', (and we ARE talking about the 'priveleged' help he doles out, above and beyond the 'immediate services' provided on a day to day basis) and this creep says, 'well, we just don't have the funds for that right now' after he just helped 'the worst of the worst' big time with YOUR DONATIONS, because he deliberately ADVOCATES these scumbags! The evidence is ongoing and overwhelmingly proving this FACT daily!

Everyone that has gone to the TLC long enough KNOWS this and much more, or they are simply not one of the Good and Honest ones trying to avoid SINFULL WAYS.

They suffer from one or more of 'the seven deadly sins and refuse to face their demons (the same).

And what is the purpose of all the extensive Bible Studies and Praying being practiced here every day? To be ignored? Not practiced? Ever? By the very individuals running the place? Reward the Worst Sinners? Damn the rest?

Date: April 06, 2011 06:12PM

Sponsor From A Word - Wrote:
> I and others are simply not
> going to keep repeating the same info over and
> over like these bozo's posting relentlessly
> childishly...

But that's all you do!

> I, nor the other FUNCTIONAL posters, do not have
> their entire lives to write and re-write the same
> facts over and over for every new person arriving
> on this thread like you.

There! You just did it again! In the same post even! Repeating yourself! Doh!

Date: April 06, 2011 07:25PM

Posted by: JoMamas Pimp Wanna Be! ()
Date: April 06, 2011 08:17PM

Oh, Gordon Blvd? I know exactly who you are now! I remember you talking just like you comment here on this post!
And you are NEVER going to be ANYONES pimp, because your are just too damn UGLY both inside and out! Yuck! And soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! Just like you idiot comment posts!

Posted by: AnimalHouseFlndrDoesn'tPlayFrSht ()
Date: April 06, 2011 08:22PM

Jamamas tit, you video doesn't play fur sshit, you worthless dead fuck! And you say your some kinda Ex-Computer What? No Load? No wonder you lost yo job and ended up dead at the TLC! HA HA HA HEH AH! HA HE H!A

Posted by: Alex Aleksov, where are you? ()
Date: April 06, 2011 08:25PM

Where has Alex beeeen with his wonderfull comment posts? I was REALLY groovin' on them! Such talent!

Date: April 06, 2011 08:29PM

AnimalHouseFlndrDoesn'tPlayFrSht Wrote:
> Jamamas tit, you video doesn't play fur sshit, you
> worthless dead fuck! And you say your some kinda
> Ex-Computer What? No Load? No wonder you lost yo
> job and ended up dead at the TLC! HA HA HA HEH
> AH! HA HE H!A

-------------------------------------
wont work on a 386, bro

even if you press that "Turbo" button

LoLz

Posted by: Hidden ()
Date: April 06, 2011 08:47PM

And who is posting with a registerd name, More Complete/Gordan Blvd? You?
JoMamas Teet and Hidden?
Well, I'll be a monkeys butt! That was just more WASTED BULLSHIT making a comment on that post way back then about having been properly registered on this website.
What, I know you were posting that and this idiot-shit while you were suckin' down your ten-time daily 40-ounce of piss beer and suckin' on that crackpipe again? Yeah, I know who you are know, you worthless drunk slut Beltch! How's that SNITCHIN' you do goin'? Got Dave feelin' all sorts of oh so sorry for you now, don't you. Gonna-be on his 'Most Protected List' forever, aren't yo , AS LONG AS YOU STAY SHIT-FACED FUCKED UP FOREVER, like the spoiled little mama's boy you are!
Just couldn't get over it when yo Mama stopped breast feedin' you when you were 6 yrs old, so you just had to start suckin' on that booze bottle and crackpipe as soon as you got yo first dollar, didn't you, you fat lazy spoiled baby fuck you!
You are both so full of SHEEEEEET it STUUUUUPIFYIEs everyone you meet!
(And YOU STINK like a TLC live-in blood sucking the life out of the freebies forever BUM!) I know who you are, now. STINKY!
Why don't you go and get in the funk-infested SHOWER and clean up that STENCH you wreak of!
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW! And go swim in some more BEEEEER! You worthless, stinken' drunk ass Bitch! That's right, you LOW LIFE BITCH! You are NEVER going to do anything with your life, are you? Just stay Drunk, Druggin' and Dealin' Drugs, SNITCHIN' on everyone that gets in your way and bleeding off places like the TLC forever till your dead? Yeah! I know who you are now. You worthless piece of shit! Don't worry. I won't post YOUR name on this thread.
Ever. You still stink, though!

Date: April 06, 2011 08:57PM

Hidden Wrote:
> And who is posting with a registerd name, More
> Complete/Gordan Blvd? You?
> JoMamas Teet and Hidden?
> Well, I'll be a monkeys butt! That was just more
> WASTED BULLSHIT making a comment on that post way
> back then about having been properly registered on
> this website.
> What, I know you were posting that and this
> idiot-shit while you were suckin' down your
> ten-time daily 40-ounce of piss beer and suckin'
> on that crackpipe again? Yeah, I know who you are
> know, you worthless drunk slut Beltch! How's that
> SNITCHIN' you do goin'? Got Dave feelin' all
> sorts of oh so sorry for you now, don't you.
> Gonna-be on his 'Most Protected List' forever,
> aren't yo , AS LONG AS YOU STAY SHIT-FACED FUCKED
> UP FOREVER, like the spoiled little mama's boy you
> are!
> Just couldn't get over it when yo Mama stopped
> breast feedin' you when you were 6 yrs old, so you
> just had to start suckin' on that booze bottle and
> crackpipe as soon as you got yo first dollar,
> didn't you, you fat lazy spoiled baby fuck you!
> You are both so full of SHEEEEEET it
> STUUUUUPIFYIEs everyone you meet!
> (And YOU STINK like a TLC live-in blood sucking
> the life out of the freebies forever BUM!) I know
> who you are, now. STINKY!
> Why don't you go and get in the funk-infested
> SHOWER and clean up that STENCH you wreak of!
> PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW! And go swim in
> some more BEEEEER! You worthless, stinken' drunk
> ass Bitch! That's right, you LOW LIFE BITCH! You
> are NEVER going to do anything with your life, are
> you? Just stay Drunk, Druggin' and Dealin' Drugs,
> SNITCHIN' on everyone that gets in your way and
> bleeding off places like the TLC forever till your
> dead? Yeah! I know who you are now. You
> worthless piece of shit! Don't worry. I won't
> post YOUR name on this thread.
> Ever. You still stink, though!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant even imagine what's going on in that head..........................
Attachments:
not-another-dumbass.jpg

Date: April 07, 2011 02:33PM

Sounds like he's angry!!!

Date: April 07, 2011 03:27PM

His anger is misdirected. He gets mad at the Toothless Pimp, then he comes here and takes it out on us.

Date: April 07, 2011 04:21PM

LMAO! He's mad at the world! It's not fair! I don't think the toothless pimp can read so it's kind of a waste.

Posted by: The Toothless Crackhead Pimp ()
Date: April 07, 2011 08:08PM

To the last four (4) commenters/posters, it sounds like the two of (or is it three - should I count the schizoid one as two?or what? Five?)
Everyone at the TLC told me about how all of you sit around drunk, smokin' crack and jerkin'off all night at the homesteaded campsite right down from the TLC all night making these useless comments on this website/thread. And how you will never do anything with your useless lives, ever, to be anything but what you are now, useless masturbating drunkin' D.D., drug dealin' snitches!
May you all rot in hell for being the useless drains on society that you have been, are, and forever will be, including your mongeloid offspring, you useless pieces of putrid dung!
Thank you very much for your attention(s). Please.

Posted by: Barf! Barf! ()
Date: April 07, 2011 08:16PM

uh - Barf! Barf! Totally More Incomplete, ProBalogne, and uh JoMamas PimP?

Brain Farts Like Yours Are Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boring!

And should not that be a picture of Rodney Dangerfield? Would have been much more appropriate, since none of you have any dignity or respect for yourselves, never-the-less, others!

Barf! Barf! (that's you three, or, uh is it two?or four? HIDDEN ones? barking like a puking dog would sound!)

Posted by: Totally More InComplete Again! ()
Date: April 07, 2011 08:56PM

You, ProBallogne, Gordon the JoMamas Pimp? (BULLFROG) You have all removed yourself from your recognizable user-names, back to the ones given!
Your schizoid behavior has demerited you to the bottom of the barrell again!
Must have been that last Crack-Hit was a luloo! BRAIN DAMAGE!
This time it will take much more positive, consistently adult like mature behavior on this thread to regain your desied user-name status:
So it's back to being:

Totally More Incomplete, Probalogne, and BULLFROG (cause he's so full of jumpin' around schizoid BULLSHIT!)

What the Harm IS, and A Word From A Sponsor, I (actually WE) thank you so very much for your clearly mature, adult like input(s), it IS very refreshing to have you aboard! PLEASE RETURN! You can see what WE have been putting up with here.
The children got a-hold of Daddy's Laptop-Computer and won't grow-up or please go away! Probably one of those ones running the TLC (or all of them, who knows?)

And please remember, the fly's are drawn to dung from the smell of it, lay their eggs in it that turn into maggots that eat the dung, then turn into and make more fly's. And they have existed far longer than any reptile's or mammals have been around! And they will be here far after the human race is long gone! Like the Cockroach!

Date: April 07, 2011 09:41PM

just wow..............
Attachments:
girl-you are crazy.gif

Posted by: Dacha Donald ()
Date: April 08, 2011 10:10AM

Lamb Center nice. Learn Russian language. This means tongue of native country. Learn Spanish to!!! Barbie teach other language. She has many tongues. Hemmroid removal nice, Lamb Center use laser on buttocks. First hurts then fist helps. TLC is nice!

Posted by: Hubba Bubba ()
Date: April 08, 2011 03:57PM

Dacha Donald Wrote:
> Lamb Center nice. Learn Russian language. This
> means tongue of native country. Learn Spanish
> to!!! Barbie teach other language. She has many
> tongues. Hemmroid removal nice, Lamb Center use
> laser on buttocks. First hurts then fist helps.
> TLC is nice!

Why not teach proper English? Dumbass!

Posted by: donald datcha! ()
Date: April 08, 2011 04:32PM

Datcha Donald, where HAVE you BEEEEEEEEN!?
We have had to put up with the ongoing cockraoches here!
Like FLyes they are! Can't't seem to get them to go somewhere else on this big, world wide web and stay away! They just keep comin' back for more!

Date: April 08, 2011 05:24PM

We were here first. Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

Date: April 09, 2011 05:45PM

I don't know why the crazy guy is mad at me. I'm his biggest fan.

Posted by: Dacha Don ()
Date: April 10, 2011 07:39AM

Lamb Center nice. Learn skills. This means Russian language. Get foods. This means filet mignon and lobster. Barbie is date every Friday night. This is movie night. This means they play movies. I put hole in bottom of popcorn bucket. This is nice for Barbie and more nice for me. Bootleg copy of Kings Speech nice. He not speak so nice. People help king. King was nice man. Lamb Center nice place.

Posted by: SoundsLkeTheFavoredScumbagsToMe! ()
Date: April 11, 2011 08:41PM

Mfer, you are certainly one of those on the Liars "MOST PROTECTED LIST". Why hasn't The Liar thrown you out on your ass for no reason like so many others?
What, you SUCK HIS DICK AND SWALLOW?
Right after you act like a total hostile IDIOT with half the guests there?
Or is it 'cause you SMOKE CRACK with the toothless pimp HENRY?
What's the deal. Or are you one of the DDDDDDDDDD DRUG DEALING ASSHOLES that regularly attend the TLC? All cozy being protected under Daddy Dave's wing?
Oh! I know, your one of those pathetic African Americans that are always crying about how The Black Man is always being oppressed so by society and everywhere you go, when the reall problem is, you refuse to simply do a REAL good job when getting paid with your HATE WHITEY ATTIDUE that SUCKS!
Got Dave and them Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo convinced it is exactly as you say it is, and not the REAL reason. You low-life, NON-WORKING piece of Rotten Garbage! I'll bet your FAT and OVERWEIGHT DISGUSTING, too! 'ol Fat, Black, HOG boy!

I know exactly what goes on, too, 'cause I'm a black WOMAN! I know precisely what you are, you lazy man with no MONEY BITCH!

Date: April 12, 2011 08:27AM

SoundsLkeTheFavoredScumbags wrote: I know exactly what goes on, too, 'cause I'm a black WOMAN! I know precisely what you are, you lazy man with no MONEY BITCH!

Are you hot? Any pics?

Date: April 12, 2011 10:42AM

SoundsLkeTheFavoredScumbagsToMe! Wrote:
> Why hasn't The Liar thrown you out on your ass for
> no reason like so many others?

I sense this is the heart of the matter. Everything happens for a reason.

Date: April 12, 2011 02:43PM

Title: The Lamb
Author: William Blake

Little Lamb, who make thee
Dost thou know who made thee,
Gave thee life, and bid thee feed
By the stream and o'er the mead;
Gave thee clothing of delight,
Softest clothing, wolly, bright;
Gave thee such a tender voice,
Making all the vales rejoice?
Little Lamb, who made thee?
Dost thou know who made thee?

Little Lamb, I'll tell thee;
Little Lamb, I'll tell thee:
He is called by thy name,
For He calls Himself a Lamb
He is meek, and He is mild,
He became a little child.
I a child, and thou a lamb,
We are called by His name.
Little Lamb, God bless thee!
Little Lamb, God bless thee!

Posted by: FaggotBitch! ()
Date: April 12, 2011 05:47PM

Oh, Totally More InComplete, you are such a fag!
Are you still going by your same registered name?
JoMamas Pimp? Or is it HIDDIN?
(.....Mary had a little Lamb, her fleece was white as snow....every where that Mary went, her Lamb was sure to go.............)
Who gives a shit about your Faggot Shit 'The Lamb' poem.
And it has NOTHING to do with this thread's subject matter,
the CORRUPT, TLC with it's CRIMINAL CONVICT OPERATOR(s)!
Figures your copy-catting still. Can never come up with something original like me, never-the-less productive.
No. wait a minute, you did actually one time, but you totally trashed it with the idiot shit comments made later, and before for that matter!
Could you PLEASE - if you want to 'trail-off' somewhere on your own little hallucinating trip - then again - I (we) are begging you PLEASE, go start your own thread or go somewhere else besides obsessing about trashing this one!
PLEASE 'STICK WITH', seriously, the subject matter.

And "THE HOMELESS MFER" can kiss my stinkin' ass! The TLC IS a useless DUMP.
Stack up the existing WELL KNOWN problems with the place that are very well detailed out here in the thread, even repetatively verified by quite a few different anonymous commenters INCLUDING ME, and what do you have here?

A USELESS CORRUPT SHITHOLE in DESPARATE NEED OF A MAJOR MANAGERIAL OVERHAUL with the present ones in charge JAILED FOR MANY YEARS OF PRACTICING EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE VERY WELL KNOWN TO DO - IMMORAL, ILLEGAL CORRUPT CRIMINAL SHIT ON AN ONGOING BASIS! EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BECOME AWARE OF THEIR CRIMINALLY-MINDED BULLSHIT THEY CONtinue, WITHOUT REMORSE OR EVEN THE SLIGHTEST ATTEMPT TO TAKE MORAL CORRECTIVE ACTION.

FOR STARTERS, look at the dates of the repetative postings on this thread, that they are well aware of by their own admittance, regarding the simple, straight-forward issue about the showers stalls (in which is strangely ONLY the men's shower stalls - please 'NOTE' this, ONLY IN THE MEN's SHOWER STALLS - NOT THE WOMENS!) that any MORON should/would know is 'JURY-RIGGED' WRONG, and the obviously DELIBERATE, now, negligence leaving them that way for so long after such an attentive explanation, detailing how it should be fixed properly IS a perfect example of their DELIBERATELY leaving it that way with their IMMORAL CORRUPT way of thinking, with some sort of TWISTED, UPSIDE-DOWN version of an excuse to not fix the problem. Is management like, so TOTALLY RETARDED BRAIN DEAD they don't know what is right and what is wrong? Cause this factor/example ALONE is proof of what is 'charged' here in this thread as totally TRUE!

Look at the dates of the post(s) - go to the TLC and look for yourself, and make sure you look UNDER these jury-rigged slip mats and observe, in directly in between the mat(s) and the shower floor and all around where some IDIOT put rusting steel screws thru both the cut-out vinal flooring and the into/thru the original shower stall floor! Totally disgusting HEALTH HAZARDOUS FUNGUS, MOLD AND MILDEW is growing totally uninhibited by anything anybody can do, is growing wild right there in all three shower stalls and all over the ancient tore up 'handicap seat' in the third stall to the right (in case you have never been there and would like to make you own investigative assessment of this most disgusting situation that the TLC Management is now OBVIOUSLY refusing to correct for quite a LONG period of time, again, after knowing VERY WELL that the situation IS wrong! Why?? Everyone MUST ask yourself, WHY? WHY? WHIIIIYEEEE?
So The Liar can have plenty of priveleged Gifts to give to Criminals? Must I/we continue? He (The LIAR) is obviously OBSESSED about something besides what is obviously the GOOD and RIGHT for everyone - attending/the 'guests?' - at the TLC.
What is it? It's IMMORAL CORRUPT BULLSHIT, that IS exactly IT!

And I bet he's saying right now, after reading this, 'Oh my, how dare you curse about anything of the sort' because he thinks he is soooooooooooooo righteous about everything he does, when what he is doing/ does is far, far worse than any cursing being done anywhere at anytime and he should be thrown into some dark dungeon somewhere with the key thrown away!

And EVERYONE that WE speak with KNOWS this shit is TRUE!!

The CORRUPT ONE IS running the TLC, NOT GOD or Jesus or anyone connected to any REAL religion of our TRUE GOD!

Bunch of ARROGANT, LAZY BASTARDS and BITCHES LIEING to themselves, you, and everyone else about what they, what, DON'T DO?

Yeah, then you wonder why so many get to cursing. You know, there is no 'Commandment' saying no cursing, it only says do not use God's name in vain.
What these people are doing DOES involve the blatently disobeying them.

Date: April 12, 2011 06:17PM

Why have you decided to start cursing so much? It really takes away from this threads subject matter.

I am very sorry to hear about the fungus and shower mats and rusty screws. It all sounds so tragic. Hopefully those lying corrupt bitches will get what’s coming to them very soon.

Have a nice day. :)

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: April 12, 2011 06:21PM

Mr. Aleksov only had good things to say about the TLC shower fungus. Raved about its medicinal qualities, as I recall.

Posted by: FUCK YOU ASS HOLE(s) ()
Date: April 12, 2011 07:02PM

That's right, i said FUCK YOU ASS HOLE (s) All of you. I hope you get fungus croch rot growing right up your ASSHOLE (s) from the source, THE TLC MEN's SHOWERS.
You rotten filthy HOG!

Posted by: Henry Say's ()
Date: April 12, 2011 07:12PM

Henry says it's OK to sin all you want and you'll still go to heaven, so I guess it's OK for anyone to kill Henry, cause they will go to heaven anyway?
Makes sense, right?
So would someone PLEASE KILL THE WANTON SINNER! It's OK! Cause the SINNER says so?
Yeah, right. And be sure and torture the sinner for a good and long terrible time, cut off his balls or clitorous, feed them to him/her first, then chop off his/her stupid head, right? 'Cause it's OK to SIN? Lie, cheat, steal, EMBEZZLE DONATIONS TO THE TLC, all that good 'ol sinning going on? It's all OK?
Yeah. Right.
So then, lets just all wantonly SIN and murder away!
Hope the right WHACKO like that M. MURRAY guy is watching and really does kill 'em all!

Posted by: DaveSaysIt'sOKtoSINbutNotOKtoCURSE? ()
Date: April 12, 2011 07:16PM

people like Dave Liarby contradicts himself so sinnnnnnnfully!
he says it's ok for him and others to sin, but if you curse its GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TLC!
sound familiar, anyone?

Date: April 12, 2011 08:37PM

FUCK YOU ASS HOLE(s) Wrote:
> That's right, i said FUCK YOU ASS HOLE (s) All
> of you. I hope you get fungus croch rot growing
> right up your ASSHOLE (s) from the source, THE TLC
> MEN's SHOWERS.
> You rotten filthy HOG!

------------------------------------------
SEE!! I KNEW IT!!!

I told your moms I wasnt the one who gave it to her

she's been swearing up and down that her ass fungus came from me, but I told her.........................

LoLz

Date: April 13, 2011 07:11AM

Is there a fungus among us?

Date: April 13, 2011 09:23AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Is there a fungus among us?

only if yr up his mom's ass

LoLz

seriously, has there even been any sort of crime at the Lamb Center

cause I had never even heard of the place until last month when I first started posting here

for such a "bad place", it seems to run itself VERY quietly, y'know?

Date: April 13, 2011 10:11AM

Read the thread Gordon! Look at the dates! Look at all the wittnesses!

Date: April 13, 2011 11:39AM

Gordon, the Toothless Pimp and Barbi sound like wanted criminals to me, The U.S. Marshalls can't be far behind.They shoot first, ask questions later.

Considering the scores of candid, descriptive reports posted on this site concerning the corruption of management , it is inevitable that Federal Agents will raid the center any day now.Heads will roll.

I'm positive the EPA has caught wind of the fungus in the shower stall.They don't play.

It is only a matter of time before the inevitable fall of The Lamb Center's corrupt criminal enteprise.Then who will be laughing?

The unknown informant will probably be recognized and rewarded after his whistleblowing efforts insure the incarceration of the dozens of dangerous criminals shamelessly raping The Lamb Center. He's a hero!

Posted by: Datcha Don ()
Date: April 14, 2011 08:01AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Gordon, the Toothless Pimp and Barbi sound like
> wanted criminals to me, The U.S. Marshalls can't
> be far behind.They shoot first, ask questions
> later.
>
> Considering the scores of candid, descriptive
> reports posted on this site concerning the
> corruption of management , it is inevitable that
> Federal Agents will raid the center any day
> now.Heads will roll.
>
> I'm positive the EPA has caught wind of the fungus
> in the shower stall.They don't play.
>
> It is only a matter of time before the inevitable
> fall of The Lamb Center's corrupt criminal
> enteprise.Then who will be laughing?
>
> The unknown informant will probably be recognized
> and rewarded after his whistleblowing efforts
> insure the incarceration of the dozens of
> dangerous criminals shamelessly raping The Lamb
> Center. He's a hero!

Please do not take Barbi. Toothless man okay. No need for toothless man. Perhaps he get dental work in prison. This means jail. Barbi so nice. Barbi likes White Castle cheeseburgers. She likes fun in the sun. Nice time in dumpster, view of moon nice. Best part of Lamb Center? Teabagging. Also "fisting at five." This nice. Get prostate check. This medical help nice. Buttocks get clean with laser. Pencillin made in showers. Lamb Center nice. Do not take Barbi!

Date: April 14, 2011 11:05AM

Heeeeeeere's BARBI!
Attachments:
Barbi.jpg

Date: April 14, 2011 11:11AM

...And here is T. P.
Attachments:
Toothless Pimp.jpg

Posted by: Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell! ()
Date: April 14, 2011 04:52PM

THAT'S RIGHT. YOUR MOTHER DOES SUCK DEMON COCK IN HELL! I WAS THERE AND WATCHED HER DO IT PLUS SATAN HIMSELF BUSTED A LOAD DOWN HER THROAT, TWICE!
AND WHEN YOU GO TO HELL WHEN YOU DIE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE DOING THE SAME THING, AND MORE, AS YOUR ETERNAL PUNISHMENT FOR BEING SUCH A SHITBIRD ALL YOUR LIFE.

Date: April 14, 2011 05:05PM

Who is your post directed at? Stop the nonsense! This is serious!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:13PM

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell! Wrote:
> THAT'S RIGHT. YOUR MOTHER DOES SUCK DEMON COCK IN
> HELL! I WAS THERE AND WATCHED HER DO IT PLUS
> SATAN HIMSELF BUSTED A LOAD DOWN HER THROAT,
> TWICE!

There should be a porno made with that premise.

Posted by: FUCK YOU ALL YOU, DEMONSEED! ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:24PM

YOU ALL KISS ALL AIDS INFESTED ASSES! AND THE IDIOTS POSTING ON THIS THREAD WITH THEIR CONTINUOUS WASTFULL COMMENTS ARE ALL GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL TO SUCK SATAN'S COCK ALONGSIDE THEIR MOTHERS AND FATHERS FOR ETERNITY!
YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY, EVEN IN HELL! SATAN WILL BE TAKING A PERSONAL INTEREST IN ENSURING IT!
HE HAS ALREADY BEGUN, OBVIOUSLY, BY INFECTING YOUR BB SIZED BRAINS WITH A PARASITIC INVASION THAT IS EATING WHAT VERY LITTLE PINHEAD BRAIN YOU HAD TO START WITH!

Date: April 14, 2011 05:26PM

I don't want that to happen! You're predition of the future just ruined my day!

Posted by: AND STAY OUT OF MY TLC! ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:55PM

AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY TLC OR I WILL KILL YOU BITCHES!
I WILL DO WITH THE DONATIONS HERE WHAT I PLEASE NO MATTER WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS. AND I WILL ESPECIALLY ENSURE THAT I HAVE PLENTY FOR ME AND MINE BEFORE I GIVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ANY HELP WITH IT!
PLENTY OF GAS $$$ FOR MY GAS GUZZLING SUV TRIPS ALL THE WAY TO MY NICE HOUSE WAY FAR AWAY IN MARYLAND AND BACK EVERY TIME I HAVE TO BE HERE AT MY TLC TO PUT UP WITH YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES BITCH-ASS HOMELESS LOW-LIFES WHILE I LIVE HIGH ON THE HOG ON THE DONATIONS GIVEN HERE, AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF IT BECAUSE I AM SO MUCH BETTER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU I DESERVE IT MORE ESPECIALLY WHEN I MAKE SURE ALL THE $$$$ DONATIONS ABOVE ME AND MINE NEEDED ARE GIVEN TO THE BIGGEST SINNER CRIMINAL THAT WALKS IN THE DOOR AND THEN I TELL ALL THE GOODY TWO-SHOES BITCHES WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE FOR THEM.
IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENGE WITH ME, AND I PRACTICE REVENGE FEVERISHLY EVERY DAY BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF EMBEZZLEMENT TO START WITH!
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROMOTED WITH A PAY RAISE FOR BREAKING THE LAW, AND NEVER HAVE HAD TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN THIS SHITHOLE HELP-THE-HOMELESS TLC TO START WITH, SO I GOING TO MAKE SURE AND MOST THOROUGHLY REWARD ONLY THE WORST OF THE WORST SINNERS WITH WHAT LITTLE DONATIONS ARE LEFT OVER AFTER I EAT IT ALIVE WITH MY AFFLUENT LIFE STYLE EXPENSES $$$ AND ALL YOU GOODY TWO SHOES CAN KISS MY ASS!

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

AND ALL THESE SUCKING-THE-LIFE- OUT-OF -THE STATE PROVIDED ASSISTANCE GETTING SSI/SSDI CHECKS, FOOD STAMP CARD TAX DOLLAR EATING ANGELS ARE GOING TO GET THE ROYAL TREATMENT IN MY TLC AS WELL. I WILL MAKE SURE THEY GET MORE HELP HERE EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T NEED IT AND I AM MAKING SURE THEY EAT PLENTY HERE WITH THEIR ILL-CONCEIVED CHILDREN AND HAVE PLENTY OF CASH LEFTOVER ON THERE FOOD STAMP CARD SO THEY CAN SELL IT OF FOR CASH FOR BOOZE AND DRUGS AND LUXURIOUS AUTOMOBILE EXPENSES. AND THE DEAD-BEAT DADS, WELL, I'M GOING TO TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF THEM. WHO CARES IF THEY ARE PIGGY-BACKING OF THE TAXPAYERS DOLLAR AND DOUBLE-DIPPING HERE AT MY TLC EATEN UP THE DONATIONS THE DAY AFTER A GOOD DRUNKEN' CRACKHEAD SMOKIN' EVENING THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH THEIR SOLD FOOD STAMP MONEY $$$ WITH THERE HUGE FAT HOG BITCH WOMAN MAKING BABY's AS IRRESPONSIBLY AS THEY PLEASE AT EVEN MORE OF THE TAXPAYERS EXPENSE!
I LIKE LIKE LOVE IT! THE MORE CORRUPT BULLSHIT I SUPPORT WITH THE DONATIONS FROM ALL THE GOOD HEARTED DONATORS THE BETTER!
SO COME ON DOWN TO THE TLC ALL YOU CRIMINAL, MAKING A CAREER OUT OF BLEEDING THE STATE AND PLACES LIKE MY TLC SCUMBAGS, THE WORSE THE BETTER TO HELP ME SATISFY MY ETERNALY CRAVING REVENGE ON THE SAME SYSTEM THAT GOT ME HERE TO START WITH!
AND I WILL WILL SYSTEMATICALLY DO THIS ALL I WANT FOREVER FOR REVENGE!
FOR I AM THE LORD, AND VENGEANCE IS MINE, MINE MINE ALL MINE!

WHO AM I? YOU KNOW!

Date: April 14, 2011 05:57PM

I know! You're a crazy homeless dude!

Date: April 15, 2011 11:29AM

Those last fews posts had it all...cap's, Satanic sodomy refrences involving Mom, and the psychotic rambling I've learned to love. I especially like the SUV refrences and the "aids infested asses"! What a visual!
Thank you crazy homeless dude.

Posted by: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! ()
Date: April 15, 2011 04:47PM

YOU JACK-OFF, I'M NOT A HOMELESS DUDE, I RUN THE FUCKING TLC THE WAY I WANT TO NO MATTER HOW CORRUPT IT IS DONE, WITH MY TWISTED SISTER SHIT-ASSED ATTITUDE ONLY REWARDING THE WORST OF THE WORST SINNERS THAT COME INTO MY (MINE, MINE, ME ALL MINE TLC!) AND FUCK YOU ASSSHOLE!
I LIVE IN MY NICE HOUSE IN WAY FAR AWAY MARYLAND ALL EXPENSES PAID FOR BY/ON THE TLC DONATION FUND. I REALLY LIKE BURNING UP ALL THE $$gas$$ MONEY IN DONATIONS DRY BECAUSE I KNOW I'M JUST SOOOOOOOO SPECIAL IN EVERYTHING I DO BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!
LIVE CLOSE TO THE TLC? WHY? I AM WORTH EVERY PENNY OF THE DONATIONS SPENT ON ME AND MINE! AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE - IF YOU EVER COME INTO THE TLC ASKING FOR HELP I'M GONNA LET MY WORST OF THE WORST SINNER CRIMINAL CONVICT FUCK WITH YOU TILL YOU COMPLAIN THEN I'M GOING TO THROW YOU OUT YOU FUCKING GOODY-TWO-SHOES BITCH!
AND THE BIGGEST JERK-OFF OF THE JERK-OFFS SINNERS WILL BE ON MY MOST PROFOUND PROTECTED LIST CAUSE I HAVE SUCH AN AFFECTIONATE AFFINITY WITH THEM! I'M SOOOOOOO UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE, BURIED IN SINFULL THOUGHTS AND WAYS, JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS CAUGHT EMBEZZLING SO MANY TIMES AFTER I WAS TOLD REPETATIVELY TO STOP AND THEY FINALLY CHARGED AND FIRED ME FOR IT SO FROM HERE ON OUT IT IS VENGEANCE, VENGEANCE, VENGEANCE, RIGHT DOWN TO MY BIASED DECISION TO HELP THE WORST OF THE WORST SINNER AND TELLING YOU TO TAKE A HIKE, JACK-OFF. GO GET YOURSELF INTO BIG CRIMINALLY CORRUPT TROUBLE FIRST, ANY MAJOR FELONY WILL DO, OR HOW ABOUT A TON OF MISDERMEANOR SHIT, THAT DO AS WELL. YOU KNOW, JUST LIKE BY GOOD '0L SPECIALLY PROTECTED AND CARED FOR LATROY SHELTON. HE DID IT REAL GOOD. GO AHEAD, LOOK UP HIS RECORD ON THIS SITES ARREST/TICKET SEARCH. THE GUYS MINE AND PASTOR MONEY'S LITTLE PET NOW. DOUBLE DIPPIN' LIKE THAT IS OK TOO. BOTH US AND PASTOR MONEY ARE TAKING REAL GOOD CARE OF HIM NOW! AND WE KNOW HE DID IT ALL ON PURPOSE TO GET OUR ATTENTION, BUT WE'RE GONNA TAKE HIM UNDER OUR GOLDEN WINGS AND HELP HIM SPECIAL ANYWAY, AND KEEP REFUSING ALL YOU GOODY TWO-SHOES BITCHES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.
YOU JUST GO IN THE SHOWER HERE AND GET SOME FUNK GROWING ON YOU INSTEAD. FUCK YOU! ALL I MIGHT LET YOU HAVE IS SOME OF 'OL BLACK BETTY's NOSE/SNATCH-PICKIN' GRUB BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT FOR THE DAY, THE WEEK, THE MONTH, AND IF YOU SHOW ANY ANYMOSITY TOWARDS THAT, WELL, I'LL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO LIE OUT MY ASS AND THROW YOU OUT GOR GOOD!
YOU GOT THAT, YOU GOODY-TWO-SHOES? YOU DON'T GET SHIT FOR NOTHING AROUND HERE UNLESS YOU STAY IN SOME KIND OF JAIL-HOPPIN TROUBLE AND CONDUCT YOURSELF LIKE A TOTAL DISRUPTIVE JACK-OFF IN HERE, YOU HEAR?. THE ONLY THING YOUR GONNA GET IS ME AND MINE SHITTING RIGHT ON YOUR NOSE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF PUTRID PUKE GOODY-TWO-SHOES DOING SO GOOD TO AVOID SIN PUNK!
AND MY ILLEGAL IMMIGRUNTS GET SPECIAL TREATMENT, TOO. BECAUSE I KNOW THEY BROKE THE LAW JUST GETTIN' HERE! ALL MY LITTLE ANGEL ILLEGALS. THEY, TO, GET MY GOLDEN WING PROTECTION, AND PUKES LIKE YOU BETTER, WELL, JUST STAY OUT OF THEIR WAY! MOVE ASIDE OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TLC! WHAT? YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG? WELL I SAY YOU DID AND IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT NOW, I'LL CALL THE POLICE AND HAVE YOU ARRESTED FOR TRESPASSING, AND NO IT WON'T COUNT TOWARDS GETTING ON MY MOST PROTECTED LIST BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAID YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG AND ADMITT IT AND GET OUT, AND I DON'T CASRE IF YOUR AND INNOCENT GOODY TWO SHOES OR NOT, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ANYWAY!
AND, UH, I'M AN ORDAINED MINISTER WHICH MAKES ME A GOD HERE, AND ALWAYS RIGHT NO MATTER HOW WRONG I AM, SO JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ANYHOW!
WHO AM I? YOUR LORD GOD! THAT'S WHO! AND MY NAME IS?
MINUS MY UNHEARD OF CURSING WHICH I ONLY DARE ANONYMOUSLY PUT ON THIS THREAD, WHO AM I? YOU ALL KNOW ME WELL, WHO AM I?
AND GO AHEAD MY MOST PROTECTED ONES, BEAT UP AND ASSAULT THAT GOODY TWO-SHOES AND I'LL THROW HER OUT INSTEAD OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF SHE CALLS THE POLICE HERE AND TARNISHES MY OR THE TLC's ELITE REPUTATION! I'LL THROW HER OUT FOR GOOD!
WHO AM I?
AND IF ANYBODY ASSAULTS/BATTERS ME, WELL, IT'S OK IF I CALL THE POLICE, FILE A WARRANT, PRESS CHARGES AND PROSECUTE THE BASTARD WITH SOME GOOD 'OL JAIL TIME FOR THE PUNK AND THROW HIM OUT FOREVER!
AND IF YOU CALL ME A BIGOT OR HIPOCRIT FOR DOING SO I'LL THROW YOU OUT AS WELL FOR GOOD!
WHO AM I?
VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAYETH ME!
WHO AM I?

Posted by: I know ()
Date: April 15, 2011 04:59PM

Your Dave Larby, who works with AKA Smitty and that whore barbie!

Posted by: why, it's DAVE LIARBY! ()
Date: April 15, 2011 05:08PM

My o my! i know exactly who "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" is, it's that Director at The Lamb Center!
Mr. Dave Liarby!
everyone knows that IS exactly what he does, ALL the time! And he'll never change because of his upside-down twisted logic revenge he wil never let go of!
i heard him admit it just the other day and how he knows he's going to hell for it.
so why does he not just simply change his evil ways? then maybe there is hope for his salvation and he would have a better chance at going to heaven!
must be that revenge he is obsessed with like he says!
you would think that assistant director would notice Mr Liarby's full of sin ways and at least try to get the Board of Director's and Frank to do something about it.
if he (the assistant director) had a decent bone in his body, he would.
everybody gave up having any respect for Patti or Henry to step in and fix the corrupt nonsense a long time ago. they obviously suffer from so much sin themselves it's rediculously hopeless with them as well!
their convinced that it's ok to blatently/wantonly/knowingly keep sinning up until the day they die, and just before they do, beg for God's mercy and He will take them into heaven and they are going to heaven anyway?
No, wanton sinner's, that is NOT the way of it. especially for a Minister of any half-way decent Faith!

Posted by: 'ol Black Betty, BamBaLamb! ()
Date: April 15, 2011 05:16PM

I heard 'ol black Betty confirm it, too, in one of her most serious moments.
"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" and "why, it's Dave Liarby" spell it out just like Ms. Betty said it is with him/them!
They just don't give a SHIT! All they care about is themselves and their own personal sinfull ways!
(Betty is the Cook at my TLC, if anybody knows about shit at the TLC, it's 'ol Black Betty!)

Posted by: I know! ()
Date: April 15, 2011 05:59PM

That's right! You win todays FXunderwear Booby Prize on the TLC Thread!
Your prize is YOU get to go to heaven instead of the WANTON SINNERs Dave LIARBY and his BIGOT Buddy so-called Ministers of The Faith at the TLC!
We ARE so proud of you! And see how easy it was! All you had to do is tell the TRUTH!

Posted by: Lenten wishes ()
Date: April 16, 2011 02:59PM

Peace to all those who are served by the Lamb Center. May you each receive what you need, materially and spiritually.

And for all those who serve at the Lamb Center, I wish you patience and perseverance.

(This wish is intended sincerely.)

Posted by: datcha don ()
Date: April 18, 2011 07:38AM

Provallone,

Where'd you find picture of Barbie? You at Lamb Center to? Not happy about this. This means Barbie has been with you. And where did you get toothless pimp picture? He is nice man. He has extra services. You not have pictures with Barbie and White Castle Cheesburgers. This is our thing. This means that's Amore. We have dinner on dumpster and watch stars. This means romance. Romance is nice. Barbie is nice. Toothless man nice to!

Posted by: Wishes Lenton ()
Date: April 18, 2011 07:29PM

Lenton wishes, my ass. You mean you wish the worst of the worst on Dave Liarby's "MOST PROTECTED LIST" be in receipt of all the prayers and donations and screw the rest? His little pets he shamelessly protects no matter how criminally wrong or how rude, stupid crude they conduct themselves towards the other good and honest TLC guests?
Lenton, are you not paying attention? You should open your eyes and take off your horse blinders! The wrong people are in charge of the place and everyone knows it! Dave refuses to 'see' the other end of the rope he's swinging cause he has a personal vendetta going on with his policy(s) against society as a whole ever since he got himself in so much trouble with his own wanton sinning!
He only helps the worst of the worst sinner(s) that roll into the TLC that cause the most problems and does not give a shit about the good and honest ones going there just as much or more in need as the wanton sinner(s)!
You, Lenton, really need to get your head out of the sandbox! Stop having so much faith in what is just a MAN, and not a God that he thinks he is!
And that goes for the rest of the 'Teflon-Don' so-called ministers of the Faith that help run (not run?) the place! Thinking they all, what, Walk On Water like our Lord Jesus?
The Liar Dave Liarby has his own personal agenda going on, and the minute you or anyone else starts to see REALLY what this totally CORRUPT agenda has maintains, he wants you OUT and has been given the POWER to do so by the just as corrupt people (the Board and Chairman) to do so!
So, again, we say Quote: "POWER CORRUPTS, ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY" and
"VENGEANCE IS MINE, SAYETH THE LORD" :UNQUOTE
NOW, WATCH HIM/THEM CLOSELY, LENTON AND THE REST, FOR DAVE LIARBY HAS BEEN GIVEN THE POWER, THE VENGEANCE, AND THE GLORY OF BOTH WORLDS, AND YOU THINK HE HANDLES IT'S LIKE AN INNCOENT BABE?
THINK AGAIN! FOR WE KNOW HE IS GUILTY OF THE VERY TERRIBLE SIN BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTIONS HERE ON THIS TLC THREAD! HE WANTONLY LIES ABOUT IT, EVEN SO, AS MOST SINNERS DO, COVERING HIS FULL OF SIN WAYS WITH AUTOMATED EXCUSES OF DENIAL.
AND HE IS IS A VENGEFULL ONE. HE LIES. HE DECIEVES. HE MAKES EXCUSES WHERE THERE ARE NONE, AND HE IS DOING ALL THIS WITH UNDER THE DISGUISE OF BEING A MINSTER OF THE FAITH?
IF ANYONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS TRUTH,THEN JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE LIARS RESPONSE WHEN CHALLENGED WITH THE FACTS GIVEN, SUCH AS IS IN HIS LONG LIST OF PROOF OF WHAT HE IS. HIS BACKGROUND. HIS HISTORY OF FAILURES, FOREVER PATRONIZING THE WORST OF THE WORST ONES, HELPING THEM OVER THE REST, LIKE THE REST ARE PUSHED TO THE WAYSIDE LIKE SOME PIECE OF TRASH.
AND I AM SPEAKING HERE FOR ALL THE ONES, EVERYBODY, THAT HE HAS FOREVER PUSHED TO THE WAYSIDE AND IGNORED, WHILE HELPING AND ARROGANTLY PROTECTING THE WORST OF THE WORST. like the
'DOUBLE-DIPPERS', CONSTANTLY TRYING TO GET 'EXTRA' HELP FROM THE TLC and EVERY CHURCH THEY CAN SWINDLE - WHEN THEY ARE
ARE ALREADY GETTING PLENTY OF HELP FROM THE STATE (ssi/ssdi/food stamp card/housing assistance and the rest) AND THE REAL REAL REASON THEY WANT THE EXTRA HELP IS FOR BOOZIN' AND DRUGGIN' IT UP PARTYIN' ROLLIN' AROUND IN A GAS GUZZLING HOOP-DEE THEY SWINDLE UP DOING THE VERY SAME THING forever, making a damn career of milkin' the system instead of gettin' a JOB like everyone else!
Going into the TLC after selling their Food Stamp Card TAXPAYER $CASH$ for $.75 to the dollar, and then corraling themselves, their children, and all of the rest of their STATE FUNDED relatives into places like the TLC to jam the place up and eat there instead of at their nice STATE PROVIDED HOUSING at the demise of the GOOD and HONEST less fortunate!
Shall WE continue, naming names of the very ones WE speak of here? Just simply 'back up' and read the previous comments/posts on this thread. Everyone KNOWS who they are, yet it's OK? for them to continue their CON-GAME? and jam up what little space the TLC provides, in the name of WHAT? Not God. God is clearly not having anything to do with this SCAM!
And what about the rest that ALL OF US KNOW KNOW about what is going on there at the TLC, being CON-doned by the people running it? While STILL the good and honest ones get pushed to the wayside by the GREEDY DOUBLE DIPPERS!
And what about the DRUNKIN' DRUG DOING DRUG DEALERS already practically chronalogically listed here in this thread? And where are some of these "MOST PROTECTED AND PROVIDED FOR ONES" NOW? In JAIL? Because what Dave LIARBY and the rest in charge are doing is so wastefully WRONG, REWARDING THEM for SIN!
Shall we NAME NAMES? with this as well? How many more INNOCENT, GOOD and HONEST people are going to be pushed forever to the wayside and NOT get the extra help needed that is being given so freely by Dave and the rest in charge of the /a place like the TLC to these forever wanton SINNERS that simply refuse to stop sinning so terribly? Even long after the 'above and beyond' help is given so consistently, they just keep sinning even worse because they keep getting rewarded more and more!
And the suffering of the INNOCENT, GOOD and HONEST ones continues? FOREVER? With no REAL rewards? Just a meal and a kick in the ass to get out?
WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DEMON-SEED MENTALITY!
Yeah, Lenton and the rest. WAKE UP, Take Off The Horse Blinders and utilize the gift of INTELLECT God gave you! Look around you! Everyone else see's exactly what is explained here but you? And who, the much rewarded ones mentioned?
Well, OF COURSE! That still does not mean it' OK! It IS WRONG and REALLY needs to be STOPPED, like a LONG TIME AGO!
And we are STILL Praying for it to be stopped, Oh GOD, the Almighty One, PLEASE!

Posted by: AndTheInnocent&GoodShallSuffer? ()
Date: April 18, 2011 07:40PM

And the innocent and honest and good are to suffer this forever negligence?

With all this SIN going on so freely, being deliberately PRACTICED by the very Ministers of The FAITH running this TLC?

Totally unacceptable! Where is God when you need Him the most?

And if that Patti BITCH advocates another female there that is oh so totally WRONG, I think I'll SCREAM!

A woman that spreads her legs with any man that CUMS along, shamelessly, well, everyone knows, we do not have to go into that!

Posted by: Yeah, Everyone but Patti! ()
Date: April 18, 2011 07:43PM

Yeah, everyone knows but Patti and 'ol Black Betty, Bamb-Ba-Lamb!

Date: April 18, 2011 08:21PM

@ last 3 posters:
Attachments:
weirdos-ranting-front.jpg

Posted by: Jackie the joke man martling ()
Date: April 18, 2011 08:43PM

Hey gordon blvd,

Juan,carlos,gordon blvd and antonio all jump off a cliff to see who will hit the ground first. who wins?

Society.

hahahahahhahhahaaa

Date: April 18, 2011 09:06PM

Jackie the joke man martling Wrote:
> Hey gordon blvd,
>
> Juan,carlos,gordon blvd and antonio all jump off a
> cliff to see who will hit the ground first. who
> wins?
>
> Society.
>
> hahahahahhahhahaaa

------------------------------------------

one of the reasons you got fired from Howard Stern - cause your jokes are as flat as a 10 yr old tire

btw, the answer is yr mom, cause she's already on the ground, prolly on her back again ;)
Attachments:
prostitute.jpg

Date: April 19, 2011 08:08AM

Barbi went to Center Lamb
She's Toothless Pimps fat Ho
Everywhere that Barbi went
Someone was gettin blowed
She swallowed the Pastor's Jizz one day
Which was against the rules
His pecker caught her tooth decay
Now he's without his tool!

Posted by: daca don ()
Date: April 19, 2011 08:25AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Barbi went to Center Lamb
> She's Toothless Pimps fat Ho
> Everywhere that Barbi went
> Someone was gettin blowed
> She swallowed the Pastor's Jizz one day
> Which was against the rules
> His pecker caught her tooth decay
> Now he's without his tool!

Provallone. This not nice. Pastors are religious leaders. This means good people. And Barbi is my girlfriend. This means she gives me that. It is nice. Barbi is nice woman. Toothless man hook me up. This means matchmaker. TLC is nice. Get white Castle burgers and watch stars with Barbie. Toothless man sing nice. He sing song That's amore

Date: April 19, 2011 08:56AM

When the jizz hits Barb-By square right in the eye
That's amore
When a toothless pimp shine brutally rapes her behind
That's amore
Balls will sting ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "she-a smella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a GAY tarantella

Then her sperm laden drool falls in your pasta fazool
That's amore
With her pants at her feet her ass is red as a beet
You're in love

She gags on the cream but you know you're not
Dreaming signore
Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
That's amore

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 08:56AM by ProVallone.

Posted by: dotcha don ()
Date: April 19, 2011 09:53AM

provallone,

Why you busting on Barbie? This not nice. She's nice woman. She's my woman. This means girlfriend. You have picture of Barbie. How can this be? You must be Lamb Center regular. This not nice these rhymes. This means words that sound alike. Barbie is my girlfriend. You are girlfriend of toothless pimp. This is nice.

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: April 19, 2011 10:23AM

"dotcha don" is not nearly as funny as "A Leksov," whose style don is clearly trying to imitate.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

Posted by: The Gizzard Says So ()
Date: April 19, 2011 11:28AM

This is WRONG! This is WRONG! BLASPHEMY!!!!! The order of the grey cloud will cover you up for making fun of the Lamb Center!! The grey cloud will cover your bones!! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!! The grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming, the grey clouds are coming,

Date: April 19, 2011 11:41AM

He's right dudes! It looks very grey outside and it's even raining a little bit!

Posted by: Moot ()
Date: April 20, 2011 01:15AM

Moot's back, let's see how many of you people still cry about this place. :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2011 01:15AM by Moot.

Posted by: Nobody'sCryingMoot!WelcomeBack! ()
Date: April 20, 2011 08:51PM

Hurray! Moot is back! So how have you BEEEN?

The TLC thread is still the same!

That's 'cause nothing has changed at the TLC! The same SHITHOLE it was before this thread began, because the same SHITHOLE people are being left in charge of the same SHITHOLE!

And last time I was in there (last week) I swear it SHRUNK, or was it the huge FAT OBESE HOGS in too many numbers in there HOGGING the place? Must have been!
That HUGE FAT OBESE HOG Lisa, with the 'as-wide-and-flat-as-a-park-bench' ass of hers and her drunkin' crackhead deadbeat daddy of her children Dave (and NOT husband) were roaming around looking for a DRUG DEAL while he (Dave) was getting DRUNK again on their ill-gotten gains MILKEN the system for everything it's got!
Collecting SSi/SSDi checks, Food Stamp Card, WIC, and sucking the life out of every homeless help center in the region PLUS Pastor Money on Sundays at the TRURO church and the dope dealing REALLY pays off well so Dave can have PLENTY of Booze and Dope $$CASH$$ on hand!
Mason Pickett said he (Dave) said he knocked her (Lisa) up again and she's gonna have another ill-legitemate kid, 'cause to keep the MILKEN going on for years to come they had to make another one! He rolled his eyes up in his head again, imagining all those more years of easy-living MILKEN-IT for everything they can get for free and staying all good and BUZZED from the ill-gotten proceeds got him 'off' so good it worked lke a 'peach', and she is as pregnant as ever! Yeah!
Of course, she's sooooooo HUGE OBESE FAT BUTT UGLY you can't tell by lookin' at her, and it's enough to make you sick as a rat-poisoned MUTT-DOG just to look at her it makes it even more difficult to tell!
And MASON PICKETT is a big-mouthed ASSHOLE, always going around running his idiot mouth about everyone else when he's the biggest SHITBIRD Drunkin and Driving shitbird around! Forever at the TLC as well, being all territorial like a scroungy DOG all day, homesteadin' the TLC like he owns it or something.
Fucking PINHEAD! Somebody should KICK HIS ASS GOOD for being such a long-term ASSHOLE Kling-On at the good 'ol TLC! Will he ever do anything with his worthless self to maybe someday get the fuck out of the TLC? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo! 'Cause he's IS the LOW-LIFE SCUMBAG that he always will be!
With all the IMMORAL SHIT he's done. The LIEING, CHEATING, STEALING and like FOR NO REASON NOTHING battering an OLD MAN much less than less than half his size and wore out OLD guy, he should be drawn, shot in the head and quartered and his head should be on a post in front of the TLC with the rest of the quartered body parts on a post at the four outer bounderies at the N - S - E - W corners of FX City!
There ARE so many, too many, people that need/have to utilize a place like the TLC and this PUNK, HORDING BIG $$CASH MONEY$$ and MILKEN a place like the TLC as if he OWNS it. What a pure piece of HONKY WHITE TRASH CRACKER STINKIN GARBAGE this MASON PICKETT is! And he has the puny BB sized nuts to run his mouth about ANYBODY negative, when he IS the lowest of the lowest low-life around!
I heard he SNITCHED-OUT Bill Abell too! Got him busted good! Stupid fuck got drunk and spilled the beans on himself runnin' his punk mouth AGAIN!
(This was about when Bill Abell got busted back-when for a DIP again!) (and Again?) Yeah! On top of everything else, Mason Pickett is a Driven Drunk SNITCH!
And EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!

Posted by: Shall someone call FXPD about this? ()
Date: April 20, 2011 08:58PM

Yes! I think I'll pull a Mason Pickett and call the FXPD on HIS stupid ass, just like he does to everyone else, like he is imagining he walks on water when he's nothing but a law-bustin' piece of white honky TRASH!

Date: April 20, 2011 09:10PM

wow................mental illness is scary to witness.....................even online.

Pages: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.