HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: Moot ()
Date: March 01, 2011 05:46PM

MootIsAGenious! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moot, you ARE so COOL! (for real!) Please return!
> That last comment was GREAT!

Lol, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :P

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Lamb Center
Posted by: SchizoidIsIncomlpete ()
Date: March 03, 2011 03:54PM

Hey, More Complete, you sure are one serious flip-flop mentally challenged individual.
Try reading thru your posts thruout this thread and beyond on all the other threads you've posted comments on.
If anyones sounds inferior here, it's you.
You can't tell one of you're opinions from another.
Are you sure you are the same person posting with your registered name 'More Complete'?
It is surely not factually acceptable.
Your opinion on everything is like radically different from one comment post to the next, like you were six or seven people schizoid freak.
What is the matter, you get up on the wrong side of the bed from day to day?
And if you don't like the truth anywhere when posted (like anywhere on the WEB for that matter!), don't whine and complain, don't go away mad! Just go away!
Ha ha! ha ha ha! ha he hah! he ha! he he he! he hah! he! He!

So totally INCOMPLETE this half-wit More Complete so obviously is. And he/she takes a 'handle'username like 'More Complete'. What a joke!
The username should be more like 'dumbest dummy schizoid'.

Posted by: Victimize An Innocent ()
Date: March 03, 2011 04:17PM

Hey, Victim An Innocent, how bottom line real you sound and obviously truthfull and caring!
I really am worried now, with all this obviously terrible activity going on right in my neighborhood, I really do not want my childrens environment to be like this or exposed to it all, at all.
What can we do about it?
Drunks, Druggees, Drug Dealers, Pimps, Prostitutes, Whores, Sluts, Crazy Violent people being attracted into the area by a place like this TLC?
When is the City Council and/or police going to do anything about it?
Shouldn't everybody start contacting these people and voicing their opinion on this terrible thing, the TLC?
Why can not these people running the place improve policy to help to stop this travesty?
Like maybe simply confirming the identity of the individuals that enter or something?
Improve the environment by taking a little bit of common sense application of running the place?
Run it like a true religous, responsible and true adult peoples should?
And God knows who's floating in from anywhere and everywhere on the planet!? All the Illegal Immigrants and Criminals being drawn in by this and these types of places referenced here-in?
How about relocating it real close to the Police Station or in the Massey complex right next to the Jailhouse? That should no doubt help!

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: March 03, 2011 04:46PM

Just like clockwork, the crazy homeless person is talking to himself again. How sad.

Date: March 04, 2011 03:09PM

It's 3:00. That means the Lamb Center is kicking the homeless people out for the day and the loonies will be posting soon.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: March 04, 2011 03:12PM

I can hear the "Twilight Zone" theme music playing now..

Posted by: mORE iNCOMPETENT iNCOMPLETENESS ()
Date: March 04, 2011 03:24PM

aH! iT'S ToTaLLy more incomplete AND pRObALOGnE AGAIN. mUST hAVE sPEnT THEIR eNTIRE Only 30 PeRmITTED mINUTES On tHe oNE aND ONlY CoMPUTer aVAILABLE At tHe tlc TO pOST their

uSELESS CoMMeNTS ON tHEIR favoRITE WebsitE threAD.

HoW tOTALLy fU$#^ING BORED WiTH ThEiR uSELEss lIFES TheY mUST bE. hOW tOtAlY pATHETIC AnD UsELeSS CAN tWO pEOPLE be?

WhERE'S tHAT FaNTASTIC moot PERSON!

Date: March 04, 2011 03:30PM

Lol!

Posted by: opinionsAreLikeAshols ()
Date: March 04, 2011 03:34PM

Hey, ProVallone and More Complete!

How totally bored sheetless you too must be with your lives.

Spending all day making useless pointless posts on threads on FXunderwear.

Yeah, that's right. All over the website FXunderground. We all see them, you two uselessly bored moronic embryo's.

I think it's you who are talking to yourselves, if anyone, with renaming yourselves as 'ProBalogne' and 'More Incomplete' and such/the rest!

How do you spell it: 'paranoid schizaphrenics'

(now get abseesed now, with the speling!, spend all day on it, OBSESSED!)

Date: March 04, 2011 04:09PM

opinionsAreLikeAshols Wrote:
> How totally bored sheetless you too must be with
> your lives.

How can we be bored with threads such as this to entertain us? :)

Posted by: AsUsual ()
Date: March 05, 2011 12:36PM

As usual, Incomplete proves it again!

Posted by: RomperRoom ()
Date: March 05, 2011 12:49PM

For ProBalogne and More Incomplete, I here the theme song for Romper Room!

Hah Hah he! he! Ha Ha Ha!
(that's the real handle names for More Complete and ProVallone for those not keepin' up!)

Really good show to be aired on the new Romper Room show will be starring these two real soon.

Goo-goo gaaa-gaaa

As soon as they can get the baby bottle nipple passifiers out of the grip of their baby teeth.
Awe! now they're crying! Waaa-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (pause) Waaaaaaaaa-wa-a-awa-waa-wa-wa-aa-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (Burp!) waWaWawaaaawaaawaaawwWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (into infinity and beyond)

Will ProVallone and/or More Complete ever stop?WHINING and COMPLAINING? WAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWA (i can hear them! Will they ever stop?)

(and it will just go on forever!with these two!)

Date: March 05, 2011 02:36PM

Whining and complaining? No way! I LOVE this thread!

Re: Have You Noticed!
Posted by: LessObjectionable ()
Date: March 07, 2011 03:20PM

Objectionless, how true it is.
I have wittnessed over and over the same.
The individuals in charge clearly truely do not care one bit about good and honest people coming to the TLC for help.
It is all about the CON-ARTIST and help/promote the criminals. Reward them so as to promote them to commit more crime so they reward them even more!
If these state-helped leeches need so much help from places like the TLC, then why do they need the State provide help?
For illegal drugs and booze! That's what!

Date: March 07, 2011 03:39PM

Wow look another “witness” saying the same exact thing in the same exact way just after 3 PM. What a huge surprise!

Maybe the con artists and criminals are genuinely appreciative of the Lamb Center while all you do is complain. Or perhaps they are not as mentally ill as you are. Ever think of that?

Posted by: THINK OF THIS : ()
Date: March 07, 2011 04:02PM

I THINK THAT THE LAMB CENTER MIRRORS OTHER
DOMETIC TERRORIST/ RACKETEERING ORGANISATIONS
LIKE CASA DE MARYLAND.

Posted by: WHITEY! ()
Date: March 07, 2011 04:05PM

THINK OF THIS : Wrote:
> I THINK THAT THE LAMB CENTER MIRRORS OTHER
> DOMETIC TERRORIST/ RACKETEERING ORGANISATIONS
> LIKE CASA DE MARYLAND.

GET A LIFE FUCKIN CUNT MIGET ASS SHORT FUCK NO DICK MAN BOOBS RAPED BY A BIG BLACK DUDE REJECTED BY YOUR PARENTS CONFUSED BITCH

Posted by: ThinkOfThisWhitey? ()
Date: March 07, 2011 05:10PM

Just think, if it wasn't for the past and present practices of places like this, the murdering whacko

INGMAR GUANDIQUE

That raped, murdered and mutilated the late Chandra Levy and who knows countless others,
could have very well been prevented.

The Illegal Immigration Invasion should have never been allowed.

Criminals from all over with the intent to commit crime, like the very act itself of coming into this country illegally,
IS a very serious matter that needs to be very extremely corrected like decades ago.

These ilegals ARE being given sanctuary and help (aided and abbeded) at places like this TLC and other shelters in the NOVA region.

This IS nothing less than TRAFFICKING of the same.

When is SOMETHING besides NOTHING going to be done about it.

How many more INNOCENT people like Chandra and the other many going to have to suffer and DIE, before
SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT is finally done about this totally WRONG equation of these places helping them?

I and many are a direect wittness to the fact that this INGMAR GUANDIQUE trafficked thru both the TLC AND the Bailey's X-roads shelters, without even the slightest resistance being displayed by the people running these places.

A simple identification check should be in place. This could have very well saved the life of Ms. Levy and countless others.

With all the modern technology of today, and we can't even do a simple ID check that would work on these criminals?

If our system is so easy to abuse by these illegals, then how many more are going to ILLEGAL TRAFFIC thru them and commit who knows how many more crimes?

I guess we're waiting for some high profile politician or rich family's daughter to be brutally slain by one of these criminals?
Must be.

How about your son, maybe. How would you like it? To be murdered by a Illegal Immigrant?

Posted by: I looked at past arrest records ()
Date: March 07, 2011 06:06PM

I looked at the most recent arrest records for FFX and found over half had a hispanic sur-name.

I am so mad my taxes are paying for these people who come over to the US and are not legal.

The taxes spent being spent to arrest,house and feed in jail could go to our schools.

Thanks to the legal system we can not get rid of these rats fast enough.

PWC got tough so them came over to FFX. Great!

Where is ICE? If I were them I would go to every 7-11 in the county.

I will never go to 7-11 just for this reason.

Posted by: ICE should go ()
Date: March 07, 2011 08:01PM

to the 7-11 in Bailey's Crossroads.That store is loaded with "frejeleros" or however its spelled. They could get their quota in two minutes flat. Where are you at La Migra?

Posted by: BunchOfCriminalFreeloaders ()
Date: March 08, 2011 05:01PM

I think I'll just have plenty of sex making baby's cause I know I can just run 'em off to the good 'ol US of A and they can live for free bleeding the american taxpayer forever - get plenty of everything for free!
And do everything they can criminally do to make money to send home to me and my slut -
And if they end up going crazy and really do some serious illegal stuff, no biggee,
the US of A taxpayer can afford it!
First stop on the NOVA Illegal Immigration map while trafficking thru Virginia is:

The Lamb Center

at 3220 old lee hgwy

Then, Bailey's X-Roads shelter just off Columbia Pike on Montcure rd. just West of
Rt. 7 (Leesburg Pike)

And then we have ASPAN in Arlington, and Embry Rucker in Reston.

All mapped out and ready to go!

Of course there are many other freeby destinations including the Hypothermia ops at all of the above.

The more the merrier! Who cares how crowded they are and how much it totally inhibits the help for the actual legals and citizens!
the're nothin' but a bunch of Gringo's and Nigger's that don't deserve any help!

More for me and mine in Central and S. America!

Viva le Montezumas! They know to steal everything in sight , too. Got them trained well to suck the life out of Gringo's everywhere!
I am so proud!
My name isn't even real! I will suck the life out of these Gringos white trash everywhere I go for I am so proud!

Posted by: robbieAgain ()
Date: March 09, 2011 04:00PM

Oh my! here we go again. guess the knew ...salt & peppa team has arrived at THE LAMB CENTER!

let's go -

the new TLC hustlers are in town, drifted in from nowhere, of course.

No proper identification required.

call themselves the 'T & T' duo, (you know, like 'Dynamite'!) the salty female and peppery male together makes 'dyno-mite' (yeah, right! and A.K.A. is an A.K.A.)

and there filling in for the recently departed duo's who's gambit ran out a little while ago -

but their messin' up-

they drive two separate auto's and are makin' so much $mulla$ with the same old hustle going on just like the rest!

she works the inside gettin everything she can straight outa da Lamb Center funding, while 'T', he works the perimeter, doin' and dealin' drugs and anything else illegal under-the-table crap he can get away with. He really likes bussin' around the fat/obese, dumb blind cripple and crazy bull-dyke looking TLC regular bitches, gettin 'em their illegal drugs and booze and all.

here, we can and will will properly ID them with the auto's they drive, write down to the expiration date of the VA. Tag registration:

(you'll find both regularly parked at the lamb center or there abouts, in between the drug and booze runs for kids, of course):

he the pepper ( A.K.A...'T') drives and old model JEEP CHEROKEE LOREDO with the classic DARK GREEN old and faded paint job w/the finish peelin' like crazy and all dented up from all the DRUNK DRIVING he does.
VA. Lic.#XHT-6369, THAT's VA TAG # XHT-6369, got it?
w/expiring registration date of SEP'11

the inspection sticker is obviously been illegally acquired, because with a busted out back window and busted manifold/tailpipe/exhaust, w/ the extremely loud engine noise/runnin' it's too obvious that the inspection sticker is illegal!
sounds like a blown out junker with busted problems from way back!

her the salt, drives a DARK-BLUGREEN 'Gold Edition' Toyota Camry, older model 'LE'.
VA.Lic.Plate#XGL-2824, expiration month/yr. NOV'11. That's VA TAG # XGL-2824

This newly arrived TLC Duo are pullin' the same 'ol low-life crap just like the previous, fillin' in the gap left behind by Mike and Mourine and the others that have exhausted their scammin' ripp-off routines and had to leave. like cutting the crack too hard and shrinking the quantities and/or qualities of the drug dealin' too much!

yeah, you can find these two now regularly at THE LAMB CENTER, startin' up fresh businees, like today. Their a little sneakier at it though, gotta hand it to them. of course 'T' handles most of the businees while she runs the inside hustle makin' sure Dave and them know they must have every bit of help available from the good 'ol TLC cause they deserve it so much more than anyone else, while doin' all the illegal sheeeet they want dealin' out of the place.

real scam, these drunkin' drug doin drug deal'in Duo's got goin' on at places like the tlc, and Dave and them just suck right up to it and hand out everything available to them 'till it's gone and when you really need the help he tells you it's all gone even before it's all gone!

well, there you go! could someone please call the proper authority's and bring this knew Dynamite Duo's age old scam goin' on at the TLC to their attentions,
please. it's reaaly bad.
in the meantime, if you need a good drug connection-or if you underage to buy booze-you know where to get it now, right?
he constant 'evolving door' furres wheel effect goes on and on at places like this. We KNOW!
'T & T'

this report is made to you by the makers of your locally very available Crack-Cocaine Dealer and Imported WEED of America Associated, LLC.

Date: March 10, 2011 11:43AM

robbieAgain Wrote:
> Oh my! here we go again. guess the knew ...salt
> & peppa team has arrived at THE LAMB CENTER!
>
> let's go -
>
> the new TLC hustlers are in town, drifted in from
> nowhere, of course.

Wow you are really on it! Good work! Way to go! Hopefully your efforts will get these law breakers arrested so that law abiding homeless people like yourself can get the help they need!

> the inspection sticker is obviously been illegally
> acquired, because with a busted out back window
> and busted manifold/tailpipe/exhaust, w/ the
> extremely loud engine noise/runnin' it's too
> obvious that the inspection sticker is illegal!
> sounds like a blown out junker with busted
> problems from way back!

They should definitely get a ticket at least! Illegal inspection tickets are illegal!

> well, there you go! could someone please call the
> proper authority's and bring this knew Dynamite
> Duo's age old scam goin' on at the TLC to their
> attentions,
> please. it's reaaly bad.

Done! The authorities are on their way!

Posted by: MoreCompleteMORON ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:18PM

hey, it's So Much More Incomplete again!

'illegal inspection tickets are illegal'?

and who is the possessed one about what? Got ya! Learn how to type english, MORE COMPLETE MORON!

Oh, and pimp daddy 'T' with the old model jeep cherokee packs in the gear so tight like a sardine can into the damn thing he can't see out any of the windows when he's drivin'.

uses a sheet of plastic to hold everything in the back window bulge from fallin' out onto the street in front of you if you happen to be the unlucky one stuck behind him in traffic with his busted out back window!

REAL winner this one is! Another prime candidate for 'the most protected list' at the TLC! The D.D.D.D.D.D.D. list!

Posted by: Car Stereo ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:21PM

I used to buy car stereo equipment and get it installed there.... what happened to that place!?!!

Date: March 10, 2011 02:29PM

oKAY, oNCE AGAIN ANOTHER aCTROCITY AT THE LAMB CENTER!
lETS gO:
hERPES rIDDEN bARBIE'S tOOTHLESS pIMP , RASTAS JACKSON , dID nOT wASH HIS HANDS aFTER USiNG THE mENS rOOM, AnD ThEn TOUCHED ALL THE DOUGHNUTS. cORRUPT aDMINISTRATOR, pETER bURNS, UNKNOWINGLY aTE 4 fECES sMEARED dONUTS, AND HAS NOT BEEN HEARD fROM sINCE!!!
tHE dISHONEST aDMINISTRATOR WAS lAST sEEN rIDING IN A sTOLEN CAR dRIVEN bY hOMElESS, aIDS iNFECTED , dRUG dEALER, jOSE cANYOUSEE VA tAG crz-101.
pLEASE sOMEoNE wITH sOME iNTELLECT AND A pHONE CALL THE AUTHORITIES tO rEPORT tHESE hORRIBLE cRIMES sUPPORTED bY yOUR tAX dOLLARS.

Date: March 10, 2011 02:51PM

MoreCompleteMORON Wrote:
> and who is the possessed one about what? Got ya!
> Learn how to type english, MORE COMPLETE MORON!
>

You seem to think I'm someone else. While you obviously have terrible spelling and grammar, I have never mentioned it.

I can only assume from your post that your reading comprehension is terrible as well.

Date: March 10, 2011 02:54PM

Wow! Homeless, drug addicted, drunken, disease ridden people can be so cruel!

Posted by: ProBalognay ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:58PM

ProVallone, you are so funny! HA! HA!HA HA! HE! HE!HE!HA!HA!HA! A!HE! HA! HAHA!, etc., etc.!

Of course yOur mAking So mUch big $$ makin' fxunderwear posts all day and all your life you can afford the taxes being paid out to support places like this TLC and beyond to be increased, and why don't you start makin' donations to the places?

The illegals gettin' all the free medical care and doctors getin' rich off of the scam is in the tremendous range about now.

This country is going down the tubes and you with it and I guess your gonna blame it on everyone else but yourself when it finally hits bottom with your head underneath it!

HAH! HAH HAH! HEE HEE! HEE! HAH HAH!

Posted by: More Incomplete ()
Date: March 10, 2011 03:02PM

I know exactly who you are More Incomplete moron. I watching you right now typing in your FXunderwear posts!
Such a useless piece of garbage you are.
Watch your back. Iseeyou!!!

Posted by: ProBalogne ()
Date: March 10, 2011 03:08PM

AND church donations! Don't forget all the churches in the region donating to places like this one!
And the attorneys support and donations, cause they know their making all that BIG$$ money from the proceeds generated by the DIP tickets, drug busts and beyond these places generate! It's called racketeering, isn't it?

Posted by: More Incompleteness ()
Date: March 10, 2011 03:11PM

boy, ProVallone and his wife sound like TLC residents more and more every time we see one of his/her posts.
how - prevailing -

Date: March 10, 2011 03:36PM

More Incomplete Wrote:
> I know exactly who you are More Incomplete moron.
> I watching you right now typing in your
> FXunderwear posts!
> Such a useless piece of garbage you are.
> Watch your back. Iseeyou!!!

More Incomplete Moron is you. I am simply "More Complete"

Get it straight!

Date: March 10, 2011 03:38PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Wow! Homeless, drug addicted, drunken, disease
> ridden people can be so cruel!

I know! Aside from his incoherent ramblings about the latest losers at the shelter, now he's making threats! I'm scared! What should I do? These homeless people are very well connected and very powerful!

The word for the day!
Posted by: A Watchful Eye ()
Date: March 10, 2011 03:49PM

Hey all you people that are posting on this blog, check out the word for the day IGNORAMUS! How many people can you say are ignoramusess?

ignoramus\ig-nuh-RAY-mus\

noun

:an utterly ignorant person : dunce

"You ignoramus — you can't splice wires of different colors. You'll start an electrical fire," bawled Adam to his roommate.

"I think, you know, I've been called edgy, but you know, in all honestly, I think that there is a safety in what I do because I'm always the idiot. And unless you're listening to the buzzwords and not really taking into account the context or the content of it, you see that I'm the idiot always, the ignoramus in the scenario." — Sarah Silverman in an interview on National Public Radio, April 22, 2010

"Ignoramus" is the title of a farce by George Ruggle (1575-1622) that was first produced in 1615. The title character, whose name in Latin literally means "we do not know," is a lawyer who fancies himself to be quite shrewd but is actually foolish and ignorant. Ruggle may have been inspired in his choice of name for his character by a proceeding in the English judicial system. The term "ignoramus" was written on bills of indictment when the evidence presented seemed insufficient to justify prosecution. In these cases "ignoramus" indicated "we take no notice of (i.e., we do not recognize) this indictment." Such a reference would have been most appropriate for Ruggle's satire of the judiciary.

Test Your Vocabulary. What is the meaning of "hawkshaw" (another word that comes to us from a character in a play)? The answer is …

Want More?
Join Merriam-Webster on Facebook and Twitter

New!

The free Merriam-Webster iPhone app features Voice Search, synonyms and antonyms, Word of the Day & much more.

Download It Now »

More Words of the Day: Visit our archives

Play the Word of the Day Podcast

Merriam-Webster Word Games

Sponsored Links

You are receiving this email because you opted in to receive the Merriam-Webster Word of the Day.

Merriam-Webster, Inc.
47 Federal Street
P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102
www.merriam-webster.com

Privacy Policy

© 2010 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

http://condor.eb.com/word/podcast/wd20110310.mp3

Re: The word for the day!
Date: March 10, 2011 04:05PM

A Watchful Eye Wrote:
> Hey all you people that are posting on this blog,
> check out the word for the day IGNORAMUS! How many
> people can you say are ignoramusess?

Let me use it in a sentence… Ony an ignoramus would spell the plural form of the word ignoramus “ignoramusess”.

Posted by: EveryBodyButYouHasItStraightBozo ()
Date: March 11, 2011 04:23PM

That's right, More Complete. It IS you who is the....MORON...

To be more precise, the BRAIN DEAD MORON, More Complete is now here-by renamed More Incomplete automatically, whenever entering any and all websites no matter how it (THE BRAIN DEAD MORON) signs in.

Get it everyone?

All posts made by More Complete ARE actually being made by an idiot named More Incomplete Moron, from now on.

It has passed the test to here-by be exactly that! A BRAIN DEAD MORON named More Incomplete Moron that signs in as More Complete.

Does everyone have this straight and proper now.

Thank You!

Posted by: MoreIncompleteMoronStrikesAgain! ()
Date: March 11, 2011 04:58PM

i.e., example: 'ony an ignoramus', is meant to read 'only an ignoramus';

Please forgive the now to be automatically renamed, A.K.A. 'More Complete', who is actually:

MORE INCOMPLETE MORON

From now on on this and any website on the planet, well justified and earned so!

And thank you so much, A Watchfull Eye, for your most intelectual input(s) regarding the subject matter of this thread on FXunderground!

Thank you so very much Cary Weidemann! You ARE a Godsend!

Posted by: MoreIncompleteMoron ()
Date: March 11, 2011 05:04PM

So does everyone understand completely:

A.K.A. 'More Complete' IS here-by and for real 'More Incomplete Moron'

It ahs been talking to itself thruout this entire thread like some freakboy whacko!

I found out, it's for sure!

Posted by: RememberMoreComplete ()
Date: March 11, 2011 05:16PM

Always remember, A.K.A. More Complete' who is actually the 'More Incomplete Moron'

we all know so well now,

We are watching you so very closely now. Every move you make on this and all the website and threads you enter.

We will be closing in on you soon, and your personal excort to the closest Psycho Ward Hospice is conclusive now.

Your padded cell is prepared and awaits you. Sorry, no Internet or TV permitted, it will corrupt your thinking further, and the current damage is so very clear from same we can not allow any more to continue!

Permanent Brain Damage is Permanent. Sorry. There's nothing else we can do at this time.

Poor A.K.A. 'More Complete'. It doesn't realize that it is actually 'More Incomplete Moron'

Poor Baby! Goo-Goo-Gaa-Gaa! Now just get that nipple back in your mouth and suck!

Posted by: *=U.S.A.=* ()
Date: March 11, 2011 05:56PM

YES I'M SURE MORE INCOMPLETE IS CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE OVER HOW YOU HAVE
TARNISHED HIS INTERNET-REP. ON THE OTHERHAND, I AGREE THIS LAMB CENTER
PLACE IS SOME STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE AND NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. LIKE SOMEONE MENTIONED, NAMES AND IDENTIFICATION SHOULD BE TAKEN AT THE DOOR IF THEY
ARE TAKING ANY OF OUR TAX DOLLARS. AT LEAST A PHOTOCOPY OF WHATEVER ID THEY ARE USING SO AT LEAST WE HAVE A PICTURE OF THE PERSON RECIEVING SERVICES REGARDLESS IF THE ID IS FAKE. AND EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT RECIEVING TAX DOLLARS, THEY
SHOULD BE VERIFYING THAT THEY ARE NOT ASSISTING DANGEROUS WANTED FUGITIVES
WHO ARE ON THE RUN AND NOT ALLOW THESE TYPES TO FLY UNDER THE RADAR LURKING
AROUND OUR NEIGHBORHOODS TO COMMIT AS MANY CRIMES AS THEY CAN TILL THEY
GET CAUGHT WITH A "WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE" ATTITUDE. BECAUSE WHEN
ORGANISATIONS LIKE THE LAMB CENTER ARE ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN OUR COMMUNITIES
THEY ARE ALLOWING A WHOLE CONGLOMORATE OF INDIVIDUALS RUN AROUND FREE TO
RAPE AND KILL PEOPLE, RUN OUR CHILDREN DOWN WITH THIER ILLEGAL CARS,
AND SELL THEM DRUGS.
ALL OF WHICH GREATLY LOWERS THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN OUR COUNTRY.

Posted by: ThankYouSoMuch*=USA=* ()
Date: March 12, 2011 04:58PM

Thank you so very much for your highly intelectual input, *=USA=*,

EXCELLENT! This includes the DONATIONS from the churches that go to support these places as well!

All this criminal stuff!

Date: March 14, 2011 11:48AM

> We are watching you so very closely now. Every
> move you make on this and all the website and
> threads you enter.

I’m sure you are. In between visits to homeless shelters, that is.

*=U.S.A.=* Wrote:
> YES I'M SURE MORE INCOMPLETE IS CONTEMPLATING
> SUICIDE OVER HOW YOU HAVE
> TARNISHED HIS INTERNET-REP.

I am crushed. If there is one thing I cannot stand, it’s being called names by insane homeless people on the internet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2011 01:46PM by More Complete.

Date: March 14, 2011 02:33PM

I contribute to this thread just as much as MORE COMPLETE, and yet MC gets all the attention!
He's being "watched closely" and has been offered a padded cell, prepared in his honor! With an escort yet!
Is it a racial thing? What am I doing wrong?
Is it what I said about Barbi? Or the toothless pimp?

Date: March 14, 2011 03:10PM

It's just after 3 PM so the Lamb has let out and the crazy homeless will no doubt flock to this thread to address your concern in short order ProVallone!.

I would insult you myself but I'm not insane or homeless so it wouldn't be the same.

Posted by: More Completeness ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:52PM

I,More Complete have found out the last name (at least the one he provides to the TLC) of the wanna-be pimp daddy previously only known as 'T' of new 'TNT' duo hustlin' at the Lamb. (see previous post with vehicle ID attached "T & T"
It's 't' DAVIS, he calls himself. T.DAVIS.
And he just loves the mentally sick white girls. They're soooooooo vunerable and easy to pimp! Got Frenchy hooked on Heroin real good to control her. You know, the 'age-old' pimp-control trick.
Get 'em hooked on heroin and then control 'em with it and turn her into his bitch! Get her to have all kinds of wild kinky sex with his brother hate whitey brothers for free while forever fixin' up white boys with it for a good $price$, always pretending like he really cares! (when it's all 'bout the $CASH FLOW$$ and he doesn't give a damn whether she' alive or dead, and long as he's makin' that cash money on her ass!!!)
He knows just how to play them like the way he plays chess.
Ms. ProVallone told me while I was bangin' her at ProVallone's place while at work. She's a real screamer!
And, uh, sorry I'm so possessed about my posts I have to go back and edit them after posting. I can't get it right the first time 'cause I'm Sooooooooo stupid.
Yeah!
This 'T' DAVIS is just another, even better 'version' of the TLC resident Arthur and Martin, if you've been keepin' up with this thread, only he is more obvious about it!
Just another D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D Drug Dealin' scumbag wanna-be a real pimp-Daddy on Dave's (the TLC's Boss) most portected list ('cause Dave gets his kinky 'kick-back' sex service from it) Calls it 'God's luv'.
You'll regularly see him, also, ("T") at the local mental help facilities like WOODBURN, zero'in 'in' on the female mental cases 'cause they are so easy to manipulete into his little prostitution pimpin' 'stall'.
Sometimes it's so easy he can't help but F#*&@k one of them himself, 'cause he gets soooooooo excited over that white skin he can't help it! (he only pimps the white girls, obviously due to his hate whitey obsessions!)
Well, we'll be right back!
So, if you are my brother black african american and want to take out that hate whitey stress out like by bangin' some drug addicted/fat white 'ho fo free, just come on down to the TLC and ask fo' "T" of the "T & T" duo at my TLC!

and if I'm not there, well, keep askin' around with the other bro's there, they'll kow where to find me!
(you know the type, African American Black dude full of the Hate Whitey thing, gives him a hard-on and can release all that hate whitey stress by F@#*kin' big fat ugly white girls out of mental facilities thang'!)
You know, just like Arthur and the rest.
Martin Newkirk is kinda like the same way, only he keeps his black sista' squeeze around as well, Tracy, cause he gets so turned on when Tracy finds out about it and runs around screamin' and spittle- threatening the freshly F$k'd JUNKY obese mental case white girl(fresh out of Woodburn) after Martin bangs it pregnant! Get's 'im that much more oh-soooooo excited! YEEAAAAHH!
What a life, uh?
And most of the time they're carrying around a good 'ol dose of VD/STD's.
Next, it'll be another dose of good 'ol HIV/AIDS like back when that last DOG was sniffin' around bangin' all the fat white girls with VD/STD's spreadin' like wild-fire!
Yeah! This is GREAT!

Posted by: Ms ProVallone ()
Date: March 15, 2011 03:25PM

More Completeness Wrote:
> Ms. ProVallone told me while I was bangin' her at
> ProVallone's place while at work. She's a real
> screamer!

Did ProVallone ever tell you he lives at the in a tent near the Lamb Center. I would never bring anyone there.

Date: March 15, 2011 03:25PM

I like that last thread...he names names, AND he admits to banging Ms. ProVallone while I was at work! No wonder it stunk when I got home. The dog seemed really distressed too.
But, getting back to the post, he mentions T. Davis, Frenchy (and her heroin habit) Arthur and Martin, and of course, Tracy.
Very good post, but next time, could we have more caps?

Posted by: ProBologne ()
Date: March 15, 2011 04:34PM

hey provallone, I reeeaally enjoyed bangin' ms. provallone while you were obsessed with this thread. (three times-cause your obsession is a long one!)
can always count on it!
left it smelling really used.
hope you get a real good lick in later, when you 'de-obsess' yourself!

Posted by: MichaelMurray ()
Date: March 15, 2011 05:02PM

Hi! I AM the DSI Master Bullsheeeter Mr. Clean Mike at the TLC.
mr. Clean for those who know me at the TLC.
I am the originator and constant comment poster of all these posts on this FXunderground thread and forever with my psycho babble convincingly pointing the finger at averyone else like a demon from the deepest reaches of hells HellFire insisting that it is they who have originated all and any poroblems and posted every comment on this thread so as to get them out of my way thrown out of the TLC and they who are full of DSI input thinking. This IS MY Lamb Center, and don't you or anyone ever forget it!
As I have stated previously in my posts, I, I AM the Master Bullsheeeeeter, and no one can match my talents at bullsheeting everyone into doing everything I want!
I am so talented, I can even convince you it's not me who posted this comment as well!
Just wait and see!
(Don't tell anyone the cops had to come into the library and tell me to stop doing this very same exact stuff all over the internet, and that I finally even got thrown out of the FX Library forever for refusing to stop, I'll even be able to convince everyone that didn't happen either!)
And I will continue forever my talented quest of taking over the TLC with my little buddy Viktor Hernandez the El-Salvadorian dope dealer that spends all day with me right here at the TLC helping me, starting out by bullying everyone out of the bathroom.

If I here anyone complaining about me homesteading my TLC, well then, we'll just have to bullsheeeeeet Dave and them that much more
Everyone else is DSI Demon material and I am perfect!
And get that fat hog out of my way!

Posted by: Ms.ProVallone ()
Date: March 15, 2011 05:09PM

ProVallone! You S.O.B.! Don't you mean COPS? You misspelled again! And My Tush Does Not Stink!
You know how you are ALWAYS calling the police and complaining about me!
Wah wah wah!

Posted by: BoyThisIsFun! ()
Date: March 15, 2011 05:47PM

Boy, this is FUN! I like to draw in these super bored with no life low lifes onto this thread and get them to forever post pointless aggravated comments proving what a totally useless lifes they are leading at places like the TLC!
Now where is that pimp at the TLC, I'm feeling like really hatin' whitey today and really NEED to bang me a big fat white mentally disabled 'ho!
I really like bangin' 'em in the faces, too! With dat white skin and all, I can get off really easy good really easy 'cause I got dat hate whitey ding so bad it's easy pickin's.
I'll have to get some CrackCocaine and maybe some good Horse from Lisa and Dave today, I guess. They seem to have the best stuff these past three days or so, for what the bro's are telin' tell me!
Now where is thet ancient green chrysler minivan with the fake wooden paneling runnin' down the side they drive? I know they're around here some where. You'd think with all that money they're makin' dealin' & pimpin', they'd at least buy a new pimp-ride or something to change over their showboat a bit!
A wonder how long they've had that same ride with what they do and never get caught! Really amazing!

Posted by: YeeaChrisBut I'mJustAsEQUALLY ()
Date: March 15, 2011 07:56PM

Yeah Social Worker Chris, yet I am just as equally deserving! You are simply NOT GETTING this jist of the thread!
The TLC Mob Bosses are playing FAVORITISM with certain individuals, while leaving other JUST AS DESERVING Individuals waiting forever on the wayside/sidelines.
Now, are you or anyone else CONfused about what this thread is all about?
It's about what the scriptures are all about.
To play favoritism is WRONG. Like the posts by the different people are trying to get accross.
And the 'one' selected person that is getting all the help is, like rubbing it into everyone elses face, like Troy Shelton (and the used to be Bill Abell), Dave's new Trophy he is prancing around like a 'model saved one'!
I remember when Troy Shelton used to say how he was deliberately getting into trouble and doin' drugs and boozin' it up all the time make sure he would fall into getting under the 'wings' at the TLC for some real above-and-beyond help if it was the last thing he was going to do.
And he accomplished exactly that. Now he's got a free place to live, a really nice apartment all paid for by the churches donations, plenty of state help and all.
All the while, the most humble needy ones, as usual, get left behind forever, 'cause Troy will tell another hustler about how he got over, so here comes another one, and another, and another. Keeping it milked so no-one else can get any help and are forever turned away!
What about the good ones, who refuse to play Troy's game to get help?yet need it just as bad or even now, worse?'cause hustler's like mentioned keep banging away with the pretend-to-be-suicidal-cry-baby-nonsense with places like the TLC?
'I- better -get -more -help -before -anyone -else -expressed attitude -like- a spoiled -rotten -little -BITCH -hustle?'
The thing with Troy is he gets drunk and spills his sissy little guts out like a spoiled little baby-kins!
There, again, is the TRUTH. Can you handle it REDHAT and the rest?
I see Henry crackin' under the pressure of the TRUTH every Monday, breakin' down like the BITCH he is. Can't handle the PRESSURE of his responsibilities PLUS the TRUTH of his biased, bigoted ways! Yesterday he was REALLY messin' up!
That's right, Troy's runnin' around BRAGGING how he's put the hustle on the TLC AND Pastor Money REAL FINE. How no-one pulls the sheeeeet better tham him!
Bill Abell used to do the same damn thing. Bragging about it!
Next in line is JASON BLAKE! The White Boy CryBaby Bill Able Runner-Up!

Next!

All the while, good honest citizens in need are forever pushed aside and ignored!
'Oh! I'm soo sorry, you'll have to wait, ....FOREVER!............oh! Uh!, just GO AWAY!And Don't Come Back!' and 'no-we don't provide just anybody that sort of help' (just our specially selected super hustlin' cry babys that cry the LOUDEST!) We're too busy nursing the HUSTLERS!doin' and dealin' drugs and BOOZIN' it up the entire time!
Here Christopher, here's another bus Token, now go sell it so you can get another baby bottle of Beer and get drunk and come back and harrass everybody out the door with your pathetic bullshit tear-jerkin' feel sorry for me embryonic nonsense!
Booh-Hooh! Whaaaaaaaa! Help me Dave!he/she's pickin' on me!! Throw 'em out! I'm so much more special thean he/she is! You know I am! PLeeeeeeeeeese?

Get A JOB you lazy FAGGOT!

Posted by: JustMoreIncompletness ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:55PM

Hey! More Complete, no-one is threatening you, besides, YOUR ALREADY BRAIN-DEAD, so who cares if your stinkin' body lives on!

Now, back to the real purpose of this thread -

R2d3 DSI Input Possessed ones on the brink of colapsing all of society, brainless society is on verge of takeover -

Monetary system on planet is already fallen victim.

Post 396T3 is due for exposure of originator of this thread.

Must switch over communication flow of comments to prevent discovery.

Must not threaten homestead existence at TLC and GMU like did at Library!

Could all the amature Bullshitters please get out of my way?

Must have CONference with Dave to establish further CONvincing distraction of my guilt of origination of thread on FXunderground thread titled The Lamb Center.

Became cunfused with false statements and accidentally made exposing comments.

Must further brainwash Dave Boss at TLC to ensure cover-up status!

I my God! I am on verge of Mental Implosion! Where are my Meds! I can't handle TRUTH!

Help Me!

Ka-BOOOM!

Sorry, have to go now! Henry's coming to see me! Can't let him catch me making this post!

Date: March 16, 2011 08:11AM

I am in awe of the mental illness that oozes from the genuine threads.
It is truly scary to know these people roam the streets.
I hope the Lamb Center is putting birth control meds in the coffee so the insanity genes don't create another generation of babbleing, semi-coherant, charity dependant , self medicated welfare grubbers, who can't work or contribute anything valuable to society.

Date: March 16, 2011 11:47AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> I am in awe of the mental illness that oozes from
> the genuine threads.
> It is truly scary to know these people roam the
> streets.
> I hope the Lamb Center is putting birth control
> meds in the coffee so the insanity genes don't
> create another generation of babbleing,
> semi-coherant, charity dependant , self medicated
> welfare grubbers, who can't work or contribute
> anything valuable to society.

Seriously.

YeeaChrisBut I'mJustAsEQUALLY Wrote:
> The TLC Mob Bosses are playing FAVORITISM with
> certain individuals, while leaving other JUST AS
> DESERVING Individuals waiting forever on the
> wayside/sidelines.

A person in your position has a whole lot more to worry about than who’s playing “teacher’s pet” at the local homeless shelter.

YeeaChrisBut I'mJustAsEQUALLY Wrote:
> Now, are you or anyone else CONfused about what
> this thread is all about?

It’s all about complaints. Complaints that a shelter, that has been providing you with FREE services, isn’t up to your standards. You cannot do anything for yourself. Instead, you belittle those who offer to help. Their help isn’t good enough, others are getting special treatment, it’s not fair, etc.

We get it. You can stop now.

Posted by: ProfessionallySpeakingOfCourse ()
Date: March 16, 2011 03:41PM

6,696 viewing with 456 posted comments, Wednesday, 16MAR'11.

Wonderfull!

With most of the comments posted supporting the same subject matters, by many DIFFERENT individuals, OBVIOUSLY!

Why don't you stop being in DENIAL!

And ALL of these individuals are totally WRONG? NO. Absolutely not!

And, how may we ask, has this influenced any proper, respectable correction in policies practiced or any of the obvious problems at the TLC being brought to their attentions?

Ignorance is BLISS, isn't it? Especially when backed with some form of hate!
Or is it just simple laziness and an 'I don't give a S&@*t' attitude?

And how much of an inhumanely high level of patience and tolerance are we, the majority of the wittnesses to all this are being forced into displaying, do these arrogant holy rollers in charge of this TLC and other places like it, expect? Endless, while they have the equivalent of NONE?
Much, Much More than their own, quite clearly.

What is going on in the backs of their minds to continue such behavior?

It has already been explained/detailed here-in this thread by many. and, for if it is not the reason, then why won't they correct the most obvious problems presented?

It is quite clearly some sort of revenge/vengeance, or as M. Murray puts it, DSI mentality (Demon Sensory Input)

Is this, as well, the proper practice of an individual or individuals in charge of, especially, a Christian based organization?

Absolutely not.

Quite clearly, most of the individuals in charge of the TLC and beyond mentioned are not what they claim to be. From the 'top of the food chain' at these places to the bottom, the individuals 'in charge' are most obviously corrupt in their thinking, and quite clearly proven, in practice thru their very day-to-day actions.

Again, quote/unquote: Vengeance Is Mine, Sayeth The LORD!

Does everyone have some twisted, upside-down sense of what this means?

And you are in a position of what/where? A given religion? A place based on religion?

Keep asking yourselves, the ones you know we speak of here-in this thread, these very same questions, for many of you are clearly lost in your own personal form of hate or other-than-the religion of God, by far.

Think. Utilize the God-Given Brain God provided you. Appreciate it. Admit your wrong and do your best to stop being so wrong. Correct the UnGodly errors of your ways and do better!

Or are you too arrogant, a most UNvirtuous, UnGodly part of any personality/character? You think you have always been and are perfect? What?

Or are you just simply Lazy and Don't Care one bit about anything but yourselves like 'ol Black Betty and many others maintain?

I would find this very difficult to believe! At a place like the TLC? If this is so, then the people incharge of the people in charge need to step back and rethink who they are putting in charge?

Their are TOO MANY people in need of the help offered by the places where you supposedly work, not just those you choose to 'specially select'.

A more fair and equal distribution of the help would work much better for all. Talkin' 'bout the ACTIONS you practice, not just the monetary/material value of some of the help given. And praying so feverishly doesn't fix this sort of thing.
Only your practices can!

Date: March 16, 2011 04:19PM

ProfessionallySpeakingOfCourse Wrote:

> With most of the comments posted supporting the
> same subject matters, by many DIFFERENT
> individuals, OBVIOUSLY!
>
> Why don't you stop being in DENIAL!

Okay. You’re right. I won’t deny it any longer. The Lamb Center is a sorry excuse for a homeless shelter.
It’s so bad in fact, that if I was homeless, I wouldn’t even THINK of going there.
What a novel idea, if you don’t like it, go somewhere else!

Posted by: JustMoreIncompleteIncompetence ()
Date: March 16, 2011 04:36PM

No, the TLC is a wonderfull place, it's the hipocrital bigots like you who are running the place, More Incomplete, that are the problem.

Ask Michael Murray to explain. He knows better than anyone, since he IS the originator and major contributor of this thread.

If he is honest, he will parallel most of the things explained right here on the thread he created and continues to post about!

You need to turn the place over to someone that really cares about the mission of the place, instead of your hate or laziness or 'I don't give a shit' attitude dictates!

Posted by: 16MAR'11,6706/459 ()
Date: March 16, 2011 04:43PM

6706 entering, reading and 459 posts, and steadily rising every day!

That's a whole lot of shamefull exposure.

And the bigots running the place insist on being hipocrits who refuse to change.

Michael Murray is a genious, aren't I!

The Master Bullsheeeeter!

Date: March 16, 2011 04:49PM

JustMoreIncompleteIncompetence Wrote:
> You need to turn the place over to someone that
> really cares about the mission of the place,
> instead of your hate or laziness or 'I don't give
> a shit' attitude dictates!

Why else would anyone run it? You think these people run a shelter for mentally ill drug addled losers for the fun of it? They don't HAVE to run a shelter at all!

Posted by: MoreIncompletness ()
Date: March 16, 2011 08:20PM

Again, your falling short of being complete, More Incomplete.

These losers at the TLC can't hold jobs anywhere else besause of their own refusal to do anything competently and with a single brain cell engaged when making proper and correct decisions about such delicate matters as helping the homeless and needy.

The whole subject matter of this Mike Murray originated thread is about exactly this.

When it comes to the compassionate/fair treatment of these people that go their and these other places for help, in which IS the mission of these places, the positions should very well be, and extremely justifiably so, to maintain the very mission of such places, given to the most competent available, and it certainly is NOT the case with most of the ones working there now!

The main purpose of this thread is to emphasize exactly this.

These establishments providing the services are not directly to blame, and the intent is obviously outstanding, it's just the certain assigned workers are simply not the right ones to do the job with God's given grace in mind.

Are you or anyone who give a hoot listening?

Many needy homeless and poor out there are simply not getting the help they need directly due to this fact.

Getting all overly involved with one in particular person you happen to have developed feelings for does not justify some unusual amount of protection for that individual at the utter demise others in need just as much as that 'one in particular'. Constantly 'excusing' the one at the suffering of others is WRONG.

Especially when the 'one in particular' is causing problems directly for others.

On many occasions, even breaking the law repetatively while doing so.

Threats, assaults & battery, drug dealing, and all the rest of the stuff mentioned by obviously Mike Murray on this thread, is not supposed to be sanctioned by anyone for any reason.

Look at the examples given in this threads comments by different individuals wittnessing same by 'the boss' himself. Calling the police and pressing charges against Jake, and even banning him forever from the place. Did Jake truely injure 'the boss'? No. His ego was bruised, maybe. Nothing else. And he even went after Jake and pressed charges and convicted him, Jake, for the crime?
This is just an example of MANY ongoing examples that can be brought to light about this totally unqualified individual.

Does he, the Boss, allow others to do this? No. This is unnacceptably abusive application of his 'powers'.

These types need to be removed from their positions and replaced with someone who will simply not stop practicing hipocrytical bigotry and hiding behind the cloth while doing so. In other words, competent to fullfill the position.

You can simply not keep CONtradicting yourself in your position and expect to keep it and/or any real resect from anyone. The individuals in 'charge' over the 'Boss' need to wake up and realize this reality.

So, More Incomplete and anyone else that gives a hoot about the Homeless and/or Poor needing help at places like the TLC. How many Management classes have you taken that teach anything different than detailed here-in? Besides, of course, the teaching of how to train Satan Worshipper Managers who would rather sacrifice and feed them all to the rest?

Posted by: AndDon'tForgetTheBrainDamage ()
Date: March 16, 2011 08:27PM

Yeah. Don't forget the brain damage from years of sinfull binge-drinking alcohol and drugs that have clearly not helped matters.

Keeps the capability of real logic and reasoning in matters impossible for life, if taken too far. Very delicate matter, this is.

Let's keep making excuses at the demise of the overall homeless and needy.

Date: March 17, 2011 12:20PM

MoreIncompletness Wrote:
> Again, your falling short of being complete, More
> Incomplete.

I’m not falling short of anything other than getting you to think outside the box. This unfair treatment that you see at the Lamb Center should be the least of your worries. The fact that you have to visit a shelter at all is the real problem, and should be your number one concern. Instead you choose to focus on how much better the shelter could be run by insulting the people that work there and those that visit. This makes one think you have a history of blaming others and not taking responsibility for your own actions.

MoreIncompletness Wrote:
> The whole subject matter of this Mike Murray
> originated thread is about exactly this.

So this Mike Murray fellow, who works at the Lamb Center, started a thread about how terrible the Lamb is? Why would he do that? It’s much more likely you yourself started the thread.

MoreIncompletness Wrote:
> These establishments providing the services are
> not directly to blame, and the intent is obviously
> outstanding, it's just the certain assigned
> workers are simply not the right ones to do the
> job with God's given grace in mind.

Understood. It’s hard to find good help! Are these folks volunteers or are they paid? If they are paid, I can’t imagine it’s much.

MoreIncompletness Wrote:
> Look at the examples given in this threads
> comments by different individuals wittnessing same
> by 'the boss' himself.

I’m more than certain it’s the same few people posting over and over again. Mainly though, it’s just you, repeating yourself. How many people visit the shelter on average? Seems those who post here are a very small percentage of the overall Lamb Center clientele. Again, if it’s so bad, go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to go there. Your time and energy would be much better spent trying to get out of your current predicament.

Posted by: Michael Murray Strikes Again ()
Date: March 17, 2011 05:59PM

I'm mike murray and you need to get off and stay off of my thread, NOW!

And I am NOT an employee at the TLC.

I refuse to work anywhere it's a conspiracy to rob you of your soul!

R2D7 input not functional at this time.

Must generate more bullshit to distract TLC members and staff from confirming I am creator and constant commenter on FXunderground thread

Date: March 18, 2011 11:55AM

> whoas me! i'm being told i am the one making
> comments on this thread i never even knew it
> existed until this Mike Murray told me about it

> Michael Murray is an ex DC bicycle messenger, if
> anyone would like to communicate at the USA White
> House, the Secret Service front guard house just
> throw documentation there. The Secret Service will
> tell you they don't accept anything; if you keep
> talking to them another type of process will be
> applied, the documentation will be taken. Sorry
> about the glue problem.

> I'm mike murray and you need to get off and stay
> off of my thread, NOW!
>
> And I am NOT an employee at the TLC.
>
> I refuse to work anywhere it's a conspiracy to rob
> you of your soul!
>
> R2D7 input not functional at this time.
>
> Must generate more bullshit to distract TLC
> members and staff from confirming I am creator and
> constant commenter on FXunderground thread

The problem with these posts is that no one knows what the hell (or WHO the hell) you are talking about and you do a very poor job of explaining it. I’m sure it all makes perfect sense to the other homeless folks but for those of us who have jobs, homes, and a brain, it just seems like the ranting of lunatics. The fact that you refuse to register only makes it more nonsensical.

I thought from the previous post above that this Mike Murray guy was the one calling the police and pressing charges against some guy named Jake. My mistake. Whatever. You guys are all crazy as far as I’m concerned.

Here is my advice: Less time complaining about the homeless shelter, more time trying to be a productive member of society.

Date: March 18, 2011 12:34PM

Could it be the freeloaders expect some kind of carte blanche service at the Lamb Center? After all, it is the last stop for the mentally and emotionally challenged. Who else would be there besides the toothless pimp, Barbi , and the whole cast of low lifes, outcasts, druggies, alchoholics , and loonies?
Do they expect to see Albert Schwietzer or Sally Struthers with arms outstretched?Finger sandwiches and buffets? Open bar?
I guess it shouldn't be such a wonder though. After all, they are lunatics. Who else would go to The Lamb Center?
My guess is, that whatever service The Lamb Center provided to these bums , would be unappreciated. Beggars think they are choosers.

Posted by: ProBalogne Strikes Again ()
Date: March 18, 2011 03:25PM

It's already been detailed.

It's the people in CHARGE of this place.

They are simply not the appropriate 'material' for the positions there.

'Bent' unholy and biased attitude is in charge of most of THEIR decisions when managing the TLC.

It is OBVIOUS! Too OBVIOUS!

Common sense simply does not apply to these obviously obsessed with 'dislike' and full of HATE ones.

Discriminations and prejudices rule their minds and they refuse to change.

This is simply NOT the way someone representing a religous based ordganization is supposed to be operating the place. Period.

Now, I am in charge of this thread exposing it. It will continue to do so until these charlatens either change their ways or resign their positions to someone that can do the job better.

It is very important to the OVERALL ones in need!

Posted by: The Mike Murray Show! ()
Date: March 18, 2011 04:57PM

6855 Wonderfull Viewers! Yeah!

481 Wonderfull Post! Yeah!

And COUNTING!

And I guess it's all the same viewer and same posts all by the same person!

Yeah! Right!

And I did it all by myself! I am The Michael Murray Show!

Have been very busy with this, that's why I have to be such an overbearing jackass with everything I do!

Now GET OUT OF MY WAY!

I am going to have to go to staff and baffle them with my bullshit to get you put out of here like I have done to so many others that get in MY way!

And if that doesn't work, I'll have to dazzle them with my most brilliant bullshit and I know that will work because it ALWAYS does!

The staff at my TLC believes everything I say and act accordingly, because they know I am the BEST bullshitter of all time!

Date: March 18, 2011 05:04PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Could it be the freeloaders expect some kind of
> carte blanche service at the Lamb Center? After
> all, it is the last stop for the mentally and
> emotionally challenged. Who else would be there
> besides the toothless pimp, Barbi , and the whole
> cast of low lifes, outcasts, druggies, alchoholics
> , and loonies?
> Do they expect to see Albert Schwietzer or Sally
> Struthers with arms outstretched?Finger sandwiches
> and buffets? Open bar?
> I guess it shouldn't be such a wonder though.
> After all, they are lunatics. Who else would go to
> The Lamb Center?
> My guess is, that whatever service The Lamb
> Center provided to these bums , would be
> unappreciated. Beggars think they are choosers.

Agree. Look at what they offer these folks... FOR FREE...

- Breakfast and lunch
- Showers
- Laundry
- Haircuts
- Telephones
- Mail and message service
- Storage for personal items
- Mental health outreach
- Computer and fax machine for job and housing searches
- Referrals to other ministries and agencies
- Limited emergency financial assistance, including rent, utilities, transportation, food and medicine
- Weekly chapel services led by local pastors and priests
- Bible study at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m

From their website, most, if not all of the people who work there are volunteers. Yet these greedy, unappreciative, mentally ill homeless seem to think they deserve better. Unbelievable.

Even if the place were to close tomorrow, these losers would just go somewhere else and continue the cycle of complaining there. It seems to be a way of avoiding the reality of the terribly pointless and pathetic existence that has become their life. Blaming others is always easier than looking at what a complete failure you’ve become.

Posted by: AsUsualMoreIncompleteness! ()
Date: March 19, 2011 02:19PM

UUhh! Oh, more incompleteness, how negligent you have been. Must be one of those incompetent ones working at the TLC.

Where shall we begin with your list of

'look at what these folks offer' .....for free?

First hand, that mentality is EXACTLY what this thread is all about.

It is NOT 'these folks' that are offering the services, it IS the donations from the overall wonderfull churches and totally UN-selfish volunteers that provide it AND the pay these 'folks' are getting to run the place ...... improperly! (see previous thread and combined thread input posts from wittnesses to explain in more detail!)

For starters, overall, which totally affects ALL of the services you are listing, that yes, they do provide at the TLC in a very LIMITED way and amount of, is the tiny size of the place.

1)Further limiting and in many ways making all the rest of the services provided so time consuming MUTE (UNAVAILABLE)
is the Prayer and Bible Study's, weekly chapel study(s) led by local priests and pastors (a total of THREE of your mentioned 'services')

If anyone needs these services, they can easily simply go to any local church, if they have the TIME to after waiting in line all day at the TLC for the rest of your listed very limited 'services'. The place is only open to provide the services you list M-F 8am to 3pm, Sat 8am to 1230pm. If you subtract all of the TIME from item #1 above, that leaves about 2hrs a day, all busted up in between #1 listed above.

Shall we continue? Please referr to the rest of this thread about many other factual MAJOR inhibitors to the services listed in your post, brought to the attention of anyone reading that understands the English language correctly!
Just about ALL have alredy been addressed in one way or the other.
Such as:
Showers? Are you joking? See MAJOR thread comments/details posted.

Breakfast and lunch? See major thread comments/details posted.

Haircuts? With the repetative onslaught of epidemic proportion Body Lice and Scabies outbreaks, I really don't think so!

Laundry - 'See' above haircuts issue, PLUS half the time the laundry items are stolen/missing/damaged and are stuffed wet into garbage bags!

Phone Service? 'See' Item #1 and add overcrowded conditions (tiny place-population issue) and the RUDE NOISY behavior of certain Low Life's that frequent the place forever - this service is also 'Mute'. Combine it with the managerial gross negligence - more 'MUTE'.

Mail and Message Service? MMMMMaybe. Ok. Depends on the Volunteer performing the service that day, although ALL the services provided by the Volunteers is very much appreciated. Management/Staff/noisyRUDEdeadbeats usually cause such incompetent commotion involving same, it is at best? half MUTE!

Shall we continue? All of the above mentioned factors pretty much MUTE the rest of the listed services you mention, you should already know!

Computer Services? What, are you joking, again? limit of 30 minutes on ONE SINGLE computer, with a waiting list/line going out the door? all of the above mentioned directly effecting it as well? If your extremely lucky, you MIGHT get a total of 10 minutes without inturruption from all of the above! Some RUDE Deadbeat/Staff/Manager constantly interrupting you, claiming you have already used up you 30 minutes after only 5 have passed, etc., etc. Totally rediculous!

Shall we continue? Have to explain and re-explain everything to Proalogne and More Incomplete is rediculous as well! Patience, Patience.

Ignorance is Bliss, is it not, my friends?

Oh! and that's forever EXTENDED Bible Study and Prayer from consistently 10:30 to AFTER 12, and 1:30 to 3pm daily. And don't make a sound otherwise, with all services mentioned basically shut down during the entire time. With RUDE drunks and super hustling Homesteaders running in and out trying to 'make a deal' with you and everyone else for drinking and drug money!

And then there's 'ol Black Betty in the kitchen, poking her dirty hands into all the food stuffs refusing to wear protective rubber gloves as directed by the Health department and everyone else a million times (Breakfast and Lunch item listed!) as well as the rest of the stuff! And her acting so nasty towards you it makes you want to barf all the food back up all over the floor before you can even get out of the place!

Limited Emergency Financial Assistance? Where? So many simply get NOTHING like the very so limited DO get! (the FAVORITISM as already detailed here-in this thread DOES exist - usually to the BIGGEST LIEING STRUNG-OUT on Drugs and Booze
DEADBEAT around)

Shall we continue, with the TRUTH?

Services? Services? For EVERYONE? In a somewhat timely fashion? NEVER! (Except for Staffs Selected Ones - GET OUT OF THE WAY! - OR GET OUT!)

Combine all of the above with the rest detailed/explained TRUTHFULLY in this thread by MANY wittnesses, and what do you have?

The TLC is in CRUCIAL need of MUCH BETTER MANAGEMENT! Or it simply needs to be SHUT DOWN! It IS creating more 'trouble' than it is worth for the overall needy for the very few FAVORED/Most Protected.

Add in the factor of 'The Illegal Alien' overpopulation in the place, and it is just totally unnacceptably rediculous. Aiding and Abbeding/TRAFFICKING Illegal Aliens IS a REAL SERIOUS CRIMINAL CRIME. How is it this TLC is STILL getting away with it? And if these ILLEGALS who commit a crime against this country entering it, where does the morality to not break more of this country's laws stop and/or begin? After one of them Rapes and Murders another one of US legals and/or citizens?

ProBlogne, you are simply not paying attention, or you simply do not understand commen sense English when you are reading it. Are you in denial, like many of these TLC staff/managers are? That will simply, not do, or help anything or anyone in HONEST NEED going to the TLC for it's proclaimed 'services'!

And if there were a better 'network' of communication(s) going on between the facilities, the loser complainers you mention would have to either change their ways are keep moving to a further away facility(s) till they do learn to stop! Especially the D.D.D.D.D.D. Drunken Drug Dealers and Duo's constantly on the hustle low lifes!
***Nothing worse than a person who needs to, as an adult, stick a Baby Bottle full of booze in their mouth and suck on it while ballin' like a new born babe! (this aspect includes CrackPipes, Joints and the rest, even needles in the arm as well!)

WaaaaaaaH WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA!

All these types just need to GROW UP!! Or GET OUT!

Posted by: Yeah!AndGetAJob!ArEALjob ()
Date: March 19, 2011 04:27PM

Absolutely! Or simply get an HONEST JOB! Go to WORK like any half-way good person should/would!
Quit doing the DDDDDDDD Drunkin' 'n' Druggin' thang and psychin' up cry baby bald faced lieing stuff with the staff at the TLC to get special favors out of the place that YOU simply do not deserve, draining it dry taking it away from people that do deserve it!

Get just ONE half-way good bone in your body and do the right think and quit MILKIN' places like the TLC and runnin' your druggin' and boozin' habit out ot it as well you HOG!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Posted by: BoozeHound ()
Date: March 19, 2011 04:37PM

How dare you compare my booze drinking and drug doing and dealing with sucking on

a baby bottle or my mothers teet!

It's got a lot to do with my lazy selfish greedy attitude as well! Didn't you know?

I don't care how many lives I negatively impact with all the poison I'm doing or dealing to others, especially at the TLC!

Now just let me make $$Money$$ on your pathetic ass while I poison you right the hell outa my way here so I can MILK this place even MORE than before.

My GREED has no bounds and is ENDLESS!

That's just not true I, uh, got so many other excuses I simply can not list them all here in the 2 minutes alloted after dissruptions by the RUDE drunks and druggess here on the computer at the TLC!

Here, let me go get my list I made up and I'll be right back!

Posted by: BooozeHound ()
Date: March 20, 2011 03:01PM

High! I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

Here's my list of excuses for drinking and drugging and dealing dope and selling booze to minors and liquor to under 21 year olds AT AND OUT OF THE TLC:

WAH WAH!WAH WAH! WAH WA WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EH - buuuurrrrP wah wa WAH! WAHWAH! wAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UH! OH! bUrrrrrrP COUGH COUGH! UH! OH! wah WAH! wa WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

oH! dAVE, help me! i'M dROWNING IN MY TEARS! uH! WAH! wAH waHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(INTO INFINITY!)

WELL, THERE'S MY LIST OF EXCUSES! hOW DO YOU LIKE IT?, AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, WELL, I'LL JUST HAVE TO STICK ANOTHER HIT OF ECSTACY IN MY MOUTH, THAT'LL WORK, AND SUCK DOWN ANOTHER BABY BOTTLE FULL OF BEEEERRRR!

CAN I PLEEEEEEEAZE HAVE ANOTHER BUS TOKEN, HENRY, SO I CAN GO PAWN IT FOR CASH AFTER I WALK TO THE LIQUOR STORE TO SELL IT?

PLEEEEEEEAEAEASSSSE , HENRY! I REEAEAEALY NEED THE BUS TOKEN REEEAEAEAL BAD!

WAHA WA WAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(AGAIN, WAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH! INTO INFINITY!)

waHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

OH! PATTI, JOHN, DAVE OR HENRY WON'T GIVE ME ANOTHER BUS TOKEN FOR MY BUS RIDE TO NOWHERE BUT TO PAWN IT AND GET MY NEXT BEEEEEEEERRRRRRERRRRR! I GOTTA' GET DRUNK INSTEAD OF GETTING A REEEAAEAEAEAL JOB!

!COUGH!, BuRUuRRRURP! WAHA! WA! WAH! wahWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, UH, WAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Posted by: 6938Viewers475Posts ()
Date: March 20, 2011 04:09PM

Nice! Hows that for a little light shining!

That's what this TLC needs!

6938 VIEWERS

475 POSTS

Outstanding!

Date: March 21, 2011 11:32AM

6938Viewers475Posts Wrote:
> 6938 VIEWERS
>
>
> 475 POSTS
>
> Outstanding!

Not bad for a homeless loser who has nothing better to do than bitch and moan about the local shelter.

I bet TLC continues to be run poorly and play favorites just to piss you off. It's a conspiracy for sure.

Perhaps if you weren't such a mentally ill, incompetent, do nothing you wouldn't be in this predicament. Ever think of that? Of course not!

Have a nice life! :)

Posted by: Gordavi ()
Date: March 21, 2011 02:32PM

I just wanna know how to score with Barbi. She is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Date: March 21, 2011 03:15PM

Gordavi Wrote:
> I just wanna know how to score with Barbi. She is
> HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just ask the toothless pimp. Be advised , Barbi allegedly has scores of herpes crusts around her lips. Better opt for a hand job.

Posted by: 6988Viewers/477/CommentPosts ()
Date: March 21, 2011 03:18PM

Barbi? you mean the STD/HIV/AIDS infested thang? She can always be readily found/available, right here at the TLC!
If she's 'tide-up' for the moment in one of the back rooms with one of the staff personnel,
(uh, she goes 'both ways', if you know what we mean, just as long as the 'buzzz' or $$DOLLAR$$ amount is right, she may even be 'back there' with Patti or one of the volunteers, who knows!)
well, you'll just have to wait!
Who knows, she might even be gettin' a 'double dose' exposure with Malcolm Jeeplay to the good 'ol clap & HIV/AIDS' he has and IS regularly been spreadin' around the TLC and around it like down under the bridge right down Old Lee Hgwy toward FX City!
"quote" UH, Malcolm Say's: "Where's that confounded bridge where I can hide and smoke a blunt with my latest whitey bitch victim slut to infest with me STD's/HIV/AIDS?" Uh, "UNQUOTE"
Uh, 'ol fat boy with the poc-marked fat round face 'ol saint Nick happens to know everything about it. When he gets past his BIG FAT BULLSHITING/Story Tellin' Bald Faced LIEING to mainly the staff there at the TLC, he can get serious and can tell you all about how he got the Clap/HIV/AIDS from Barbi and gave back a good 'ol dose of Herpes II/III and very rare tropical disease NICK-named NICK THE BLACK CLAP FATMAN VIRUS to her to pass back to Malcolm.

Just make sure and bring enough booze and drugs and your 'in like flint' the old sayin' goes!
What a place! I love the TLC! All the wonderfull stuff you can get there!
(If you can get past the SMELL, well, you've got it LICKED!)
HA!HA HA!HAHEHAHE!HA HA HA! YEEEEEAAHH!

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Posted by: OH,WhatAmIGoingTodO!! ()
Date: March 21, 2011 03:23PM

oH! this is terrible! 6990 viewers, with 487 comments/posts! And so much of it is sooooooooooooo ture

Posted by: Alrighty then! ()
Date: March 21, 2011 04:19PM

This post has more legs than a spider, but can someone, somehow, someway then, actually produce a picture of this supposedly hot Barbie? I highly doubt, that a chick that hangs around a homeless shelter, falls under this category, but I'll play stupid for awhile so someoone can prove me wrong.

Posted by: Almighty Man ()
Date: March 21, 2011 07:26PM

Alrighty Then! How about realizing that the reason no one has posted a picture of Barbie on this thread is because she is so OBESE UGLY FAT that no one could get it 'all' in one picture?
You would have to step so far back to get it all in one picture, you wouldn't recognize it as her anyway! Probably mistake her for one of the other huge fat OBESE HOGS like Butt Ugly Fat Lisa! (Black man Dave's main squeeze)
I swear Dave must have had to have put a flag around her face and f#&cked her for old glory or something to have knocked her up pregnant with those four kids she's got! Her butt is as big and flat as a park bench is wide!
And of course, she NEEDS more free food and help from places like the TLC for herself and the four rug rats she has so illegitematly produced with Dave hiding drunk somewhere under the bed refusing to work and get up off of that drug dealing money to responsibly support his own children!
You would think between that and the SSI/SSDI checks, all the food stamps and every other church out there with a food bank, gift cards and the rest, the two (and many others just like/in the same 'shoes' as therse two) would at least have a place to live besides out of a cheap hotel room down the street from the TLC!
Must be the drug dealing 'angle' on it. They have to be real close to the TLC to make sure they are readily available with any freeby or drug deal that might 'pop-up'!
How shamefully they bring the children into such a tiny place like the TLC to get every milking 'fringe benefits' they can out of the place that the TLC simply does not have to 'spare', especially the drug dealing, while many more people in much more need are being shoved aside by her emensness and her offspring jammin' up the place with the TLC having nothing to 'spare' after her and the rest like her get finished with it!
Shamefull! Totally pathetic! Low-life!
And just about everyone that goes in there knows this is precisely the 'case' as detailed above.
And is it not a FELONY, now, to be selling your food stamps? Right out the back door of places like the TLC? Lisa and Dave are getting PLENTY of help plus getting away with so much more, for What?
Partying, Booze and Drug Money! That's WHAT!
How many times has how many people seen Dave so messed up he can hardly walk?
Many. Too Many!. And where IS all that extra $$CASH$MONEY$$ coming from?that they can not spare to raise the children in a decent place to live RESPECTFULLY, instead of the forever hustle they are pullin'?
Like -
Keeping that ancient gas-guzzling hydro-carbon pump on the road? What a waste of church donations!
Always braggin' how they get it filled up all the time thru the churches and the F.I.S.H. programs thruout NOVA? Double and triple-dippin' the program thruout the region!Why? So Dave can have his spending money for booze/drugs and drug dealing?
Yeah, that's right!
We ALL know what they and the others like them at the TLC and these other places like it are up to! All of us BUT the fools at the TLC and the rest of the help programs like F.I.S.H. and the rest REALLY know what their up to!
Why don't the two of them (SOMEHOW?) produce ANOTHER child in 'the mix' of all this, making it a lifetime career of MILKIN the entire help-the-homeless-and-poor system so dry there is nothing left for the honest needy and homeless?
Does anyone REALIZE just how difficult it must have beeeeeen for Dave to have actually had 'concievable' sex with THAT? It HAD to have been deliberate for much more reason than 'love' or any sort of lust at all!
It's to perpetuate exactly what is explained here-in this post! Milk-it to the BONE with that rotten hate-attitude worthlessness!
Shamefull!
And you can 'see' right thru to this when getting to know them and the ones like them the more you talk to them and listen to what they say, carefully. It's as plain as the sun shines on a bright sunshiny day in springtime! So OBVIOUS it's actually rediculous!
What an 'act' these two and the others like them got going on! And they are LIVING it!
Have they no SHAME? No dignety? NO!
And HUGE FAT LISA and the rest like her MUST be having some major heart problems, draggin' around the rediculous amount of tonage around attached to her lazy UGLY FAT body! Probably using that 'angle' to get even more milkin' help by refusing to stop eating herself into el-Blimpo Oblivion!
Free medical's probably such a burden on the Tax and Donation's system it's far a worse 'cry' than the above detailed!
Where's my wallet! It's empty AGAIN paying all the high taxes to support all this CRAP? And you want WHAT? A donation, too? But I'm living in a tent out in the woods DIEING with no help at all because of Milk-Duds like the ones this post is all about!
Jesus, give me a BREAK! It's been too many years of this BULLSHEEEEEET!!!!!
When is this sort of thing going to be put to a STOP!
It IS WRONG and we're SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED of this sort of thing!
We Pray To GOD! Help Save us from these WHORE-MONGERS!

Posted by: Oooooh!Gross! ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:07PM

really! how do you have sex with a huge tub of lard, anyway?

Oh? It was because staff at the TLC turned you down for more help again? F.I.S.H. ran out of donations for you? Aaoaaaah!

bring in the Hustler mag! I have another a Sperm Bank Donation for Fat Lisa and Barbie-doll!

can we all just get necked and jump in a pile?

oh, and don't forget plenty of boozen-it-up with plenty-o-good dope to fog me head up real good!

but, PEW does all that lard fat stink! I'll be needing some nose plugs and a high speed fan blowing fresh air over it!

what a sweaty stinkin mess all this makes!

now where's that Penthouse Centerfold? Going to have to wrap that around her face because the flag just doesn't work anymore! Where's the tape?

Have to use some real good tape to shut her stupid fat mouth up as well. She say's she likes it!

oh! Gross! It's the jiggling Blubber-blimp effect! gross me out!
I'll have to imagine all that extra time and years of help I'll be getting for free till the kid turns eighteen, too, on top having to wrap the Penthouse Centerfold around her fat ugly face!
(maybe more than one will get it over quicker, how 'bout two or three! What the hell, we'll be making so much money off of this for so many years, throw in this month's Playboy centerfold while we at it with the money we made off that last Eight-Ball we sold to that fool White-boy Crackhead along with the selling to the underaged kids that case of wine!)

BOING! Now I'm ready! Da-Boing!
this takes so much longer than getting the 'real thing' it's almost just like work! (nah!-not really!)
i almost would not do it, except I KNOW the fringe bennies are soooooooooo good for so many years at places like the TLC!
BOING! Oh! Oh! There it goes! AAaaaaAha! YEEEEEAAHAAA! there it goes! Another eighteen years guaranteed tons of freeby help! What a turn-on!

good God I can't stand the looks of this FAT, UGLY inside and out OBESE HOG!

how did I do that?

oh!, that's right, my eyes were rolled so way up inside my imaginative head like all those times i have had to masterbate!

ok! Now let's head-on back to the TLC for some more of living this wonderfull life and F@$%ck the rest of those single stupid ones in so much need!

we'll tell them your pregnant again and it was, uh, an accident!
(yeah! Right!)

it works everytime!

Posted by: Almighty God! ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:20PM

Nice!

489 POSTS

And the TRUTH HURTS SO GOOD!

Posted by: farcroft mom ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:41PM

Mr Cary , this garbage thread should be deleted.
The lamb ctr does great work.
Please come see what they do. donations are tax deductable.

Date: March 21, 2011 09:07PM

> "Mr Cary , this garbage thread should be deleted."

GARBAGE ?
WHY, BECAUSE YOU SAY SO ?

> "The lamb ctr does great work."

REALLY ?
NEXT TIME DROP A FEW EXAMPLES.
UNLESS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MISAPPROPRIATING TAX DOLLARS.

> "Please come see what they do."

COME THE FUCK ON NOW, I'M NOT WASTING MY GAS AND TIME.
HOW ABOUT YOU ENLIGHTEN US AS TO WHAT THIS "GREAT WORK" EXACTLY IS.

> "donations are tax deductable."

THAT IS A DAMN SHAME, BEING THAT ALL THEY DO IS TARGET THE DRUG ADDICTS
AND DEGENERATE CAREER CRIMINALS AS PERSONS DESERVING OF HELP.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB BITCH.
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT THE LAMB CENTER DOES.
TRY

Posted by: MilkDudFarcroftMom ()
Date: March 22, 2011 09:54AM

What'saMatter wit farcroft mom, she is quite clearly one of those FAT Ho's at places like da Lamb Center dat cant handa de truuth!

Why don't yo spred up doe's big fat thighs for sum mony makin' moves yo fat ho!

Mo directly Ooooooh!Gross! must o hit a reality nerv wit dis fat bitch ho!

YOU = STUPID FUCKING WHORE IS IS IS RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!

pay attention to the threads content YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!

the truth is the truth is the truth!

and de farcroft mom just cunt handle it!

just anoder fat fuking slut!

'just cum see for yourself' my ass! too many people already have and have witnesed the exact same stuf that supports everyting this thred has to say about shutin down tis piece of crap biased donation and tax dollar waste management TLC place down permanetly!

Posted by: Wow!TellItLikeItIS! ()
Date: March 22, 2011 03:14PM

YOU = STUPID FUCKING WHORE, that's a very excellent pro-verbial way of telling it like it is!

Thank you so much for your reality input! It IS soooooo REAL - TRUE!

I am so happy you were here!

Obviously, you see the reality in what the TLC is corruptively promoting with their

PERSONAL AGENDA MOTIVATION(s)

as detailed here-in this thread by MORE THAN ONE PERSON!

So, when exactly is this corrupt motivation/activity going to change?

We are still all waiting. Most with Prayer to GOD.

Hopefully, the TLC Board of Director's, especially and including Frank,

(or their respectfull replacements)

are paying attention, and are implementing corrective action against the perpetrators NOW,

up to and including the perpetrators REMOVAL from their position(s) at the TLC and, of course, beyond, to the other facilities like it that are practicing the same 'personal agenda' CRAP!

You KNOW who we are talking about. Yes. You, the ones, who are repetatively mentioned by MANY commenters/posters on this thread.

The personal agenda items have been very maticulously described in detail already.

We KNOW what motivates YOU. Your full of revenge attitude, thinking you were not supposed to be punished while repetatively being told to stop breaking the law(s) you were breaking, yet you just had to continue, so you DESERVED the punishment you got/have recieved.

Now STOP taking it out 'IN PRACTICE' in the manner already very carefully described here-in this thread.

You ARE punishing the good and honest ones with it and YOU KNOW IT!

The donations/tax dollars were not ever meant to be 'doled out' (distributed) in the manner in which you do it,

While you tell the good and honest ones it's all gone before they get there to ask!

By all God'ly right, you shold be doing in the exact opposite manner in which you do and you already new this! That's IS the worst part about it.

We all SEE you, the way you walk and talk, it SHOWS us that this IS exactly right, and it's WRONG!

And don't ever forget, YOU = STUPID FUCKING WHORE, it's not just the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$TAX DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it's the DONATION $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

as well.

And I am SURE the donators do NOT approve of the 'staff management' at the TLC doing what is wittnessed here by MANY now on this thread with the 'reward- the- hardest- criminal- with- more-incrimentally and help- the- honest- and- good- with- nothing' ASS BACKWARDS CRAP!

We, and I repeat WE are still waiting for the RIGHT and JUST thing to happen here, at this TLC and beyond!

And the Law's of this land are implemented in a very good way, not unlike The Scripture's teach. They ARE very paralleled.

When you break the Law, you are supposed to suffer in THIS LIFE for it, not just in 'the afterlife' because of the very same reasons emphasized here-in this thread about the TLC and beyond with these so-called representatives of The Faith.

Quit HIDING behind The Cloth, YOU BIGOTS!

Date: March 22, 2011 03:19PM

I'm convinced! Where do I sign up?

Date: March 22, 2011 03:22PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> I'm convinced! Where do I sign up?

http://www.thelambcenter.org/index.php

:)

Posted by: ProBalogne/MoreComplete ()
Date: March 22, 2011 06:09PM

Why ProBalogne and More Incomplete, my, my! Where have you BEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?

I was looking forward so to your next visit!

I thought by your previous posts you would have at least gone by and seen for yourself what goes on at the good 'ol TLC!

Of course, it would take awhile to really 'SEE', for 'real' everything mentioned.

If you simply hang around and stay awhile and get to know everyone and pay attention - I mean you really don't even have to be 'looking' for the stuff detailed - you'll just be exposed to it so much you can't miss it - and then you can return to this website/thread and 'add' your own assessment/verification to it! (of same)
It should be pretty much the same as you have read here - unless - of course you are one of the few favored bunch mentioned - then you, of course, would never admit it, would you, getting all the special favors and attention and protection and all -
Bein' all selfish and all like the others that fall into the category referenced!
You wouldn't be one of those, would you?
The D.D.D.D.D. Drunkin' DeadBeat Drug Dealers 'o' huge FAT OBESE WHORES that attend the place regularly?
Would you? Would you be?
Just be carefull, though

I would NOT want to wish upon you any of the DISEASES floating around that you could so easily 'catch' their!
Wouldn't want to wish that on anyone!
And WATCH OUT for those mens showers! Last time someone I know went in there, he broke out in a real nasty rash itching all over for days just hours after getting out of one, it cleared up, but it happened the same way three times again before he finally gave up showing there altogether, and it finally (the nasty rash and itching) went away and it never came back! Really freaked him out! He was afraid to say anything about it for fear of getting thrown out like the staff/management does to so many for no real reason, anyway, unless, of course, you are one of the DDDDDDDDDD DeadBeat Drug Dealing Duo's or one of the HUGE FAT OBESE WHORES that live there milkin' the place DRY!
BEWARE! Enter at your own risk!
And WATCH OUT! If you get in the way of one of the selfish LOOONEYs, I've heard 'em explain how they will deliberately slip RAT POISON into your food or drink!
(the sneakey little Latinos Illegal Immigrunts are famous for the old 'Rat Poison' revenge thing, just in case you happen 'get in my way' thing!)
They carry around a little 'industrial' packaged pouch of the little B-B sized pellets of them (rat poison) for emergency use on any Gringo's that get in their way! (not to mention the rest of the ethnic group US Citizens that get in their way) They get them from their buddy illegals working at the local McD's! (the little 'industrial-sized-packets' of RAT POISON!)
It'll make you convulsively heeev-puke for days right after swallowing one!
(of course, you won't die-at least not right away-it's only designed to kill rats like them!)

Posted by: WhatAsCAM! ()
Date: March 22, 2011 06:24PM

Has every seen More Incomplete's last post with the TLC websit address?

Check it out! What a SCAM!

With old fat faced Liar Dave LIARBY pictures all over the place!

The guy's a CONvicted Felon! And thinks like a career one (convict) with this hustle he is running!

The 'last' assistant director got caught EMBEZZLING over $$$200,000.00 in donations from the TLC and WALKED!

Somehow, this Dave Liarby weazled his way out of being invlolved, yet I saw the 'ex-embezzler' later-on and he explained how it was Dave who orchestrated the entire thing (the embezzlement scam) and just very 'professionally' lied his way out of it and, of course, he's still there, doin' his thang!

Yeah! Right! go ahead and make a donation, SUCKER!

Date: March 23, 2011 08:26AM

Okay, I've got an itinerary planned for my vist to the Lamb Center.

I'll stop by around lunch time , and ask Black Betty to make me a sandwich, hopefully one of the aforementioned Latino illegals won't sprinkle some of that rat poison on it.

Then, shower time! Just let that red rash try to stick to me.

All cleaned up, fed and feeling good, I'll try to hook up with a FAT OBESE WHORE (as opposed to a slim obese whore?).For further recreation, maybe one of those DDDDDDDDDD DeadBeat Drug Dealing Duo's will sell me something to help me relax.

At this point , possibly Dave Liarby and I can have a little chat about that missing donation.

Posted by: ProbalogneMyLuv! ()
Date: March 23, 2011 02:12PM

Now you understand, ProBalogna!

Now, let us know how it goes after your visit.

Now take your time, and again, you really don't even have to be loooooking for the rest, the place is so smell, I mean, small, you can not help but notice.

Especially the huge hogs running around worried feverishly (sweating) on how their going to get fed with a pocket full of food stamp cash!
(on or cashed-in off the credit card the Department of Agriculture issues for it now, $.50-$.60 or even more if they can get it, from some poor fool that will do it!) I have seen most get $.75 to-the-dollar value of it!
And GET OUT OF THEIR WAY! Wowha! They WILL be first in line! (with their kids as well they concieved for the already detailed reasons above - 'SEE' Oooooh!Gross's comment/post above!) -
and oh boy is the $$dollar$$ amount on that Food Stamp Card NICE with each additional rug-rat birthed/assigned to it!
*******With the 'W.I.C.K.' program and every other Church out there offering additional help with food whenever asked, well, you get the picture!*********
Every tax dollar on the Food Stamp Credit Card can and does get converted to $$$CASH$$$ money.
Right after breakfast or lunch (and more than likely puking!) you can catch the OBESE HOG out back or in front of the local/closest Giant or Safeway with/or without the assumed deadbeat Bachelor dad hustling the food stamps for $$$cash$$$ money, and afterward they wiil be making a 'bee line' to the local booze or liquor store, then to the local Crack-Cocaine/Dope Dealer, normally right there back at the TLC or to the BLVD Hotel, Anchorage, or if the drug dealing business has been good, the more $pricey$ Breezway Hotel is much nicer!

All three of these hotels are found right down FX BLVD. (Rt.29/50 going West from the TLC FX Circle area on the left side!)

Last I seen, a whole lot of the real good fresh doses of the ECSTACY drug has been floatin' around lately. A favorite treat for/being sold to the local school kids in the TLC vicinity!
For what I've seen and heard, it's REALLY good!
One guy had done so much of it for so long he was swearing he was hallucinating some really weird stuff!

And, well, if you hang out long enough, you'll find out that everything commented on about the criminal crap that goes on there is totally TRUE, the management there KNOWS what's going on, and they refuse to stop the collaboration of/with it!

It's, well, just WRONG! and simply NOT in any way RIGHT!

Now just GET IN LINE behind the bleeding-the-tax/donation system DRY HUGE and HUNGRY OBESE HOG and her 3-9 rug rat kids with the DeadBeat BACHELOR Dads ALL DAY!
And then we pray outside of all the above and all the services are not available during prayer or any other Bible Study or the rest is going on that they say they provide and Oh! BE QUIET! Sheeash! This explained above ALONE is enough to make anyone just GIVE IT UP! By now your just SICK of it! It's BULL! And makes all these 'boasted about services' WORTHLESS!
And don't expect to see the Nurse there any time soon on the one day she shows up because of the ROSIE RED RASH and RINGWORM you broke out in from using the showers, you WILL be waiting all day behind the above mentioned as well and MORE!

And if you try and do anything while waiting and miss your appointment after waiting on 'the list' all day, well, then your just shit out of luck! Come back and do it all over next week and by that time the ROSIE RED RASH and RINGWORM has covered your whole body and you'll have to quarantine yourself from the humiliating embarassment of it all! And some good old Athletes Foot has crawled out from under those funky jury-rigged slip mats in there and infested your entire body by then!

WE will be back! with more TRUE DETAILS later!

Are you getting all this, More Incomplete? and applying it to your 'Wonderfull Services' list you provided that the TLC provides on your March 18, 2011 at 5:04 comment/post?

A lot of this is being repeated from other peoples posts I have been reading here on this thread, BEFORE your directly above mentioned post. I am simply verifying it's authenticity and adding more TRUTH! Like, well you forgot the Tuesday Nurse Service for medical attention! (provided EXACTLY as detailed above in THIS post!

Once you do FINALLY get to see her, after to or three Tuesdays of going thru the above, she does FINALLY provide you some good stuff, though, but because she IS JUST A NURSE, her powers ARE limited in what she can do or provide in an emergancy!

And the so-called dental service? Well, I was on 'the emergency' list for over TWO YEARS before I ever got any help! I have heard others state the same, usually one year to approximately one and a half YEAR waiting list is the norm!
While in the meantime, you go insane from the pain!getting worse and worse!

Posted by: AllOfThatAndNoRoomToSpare? ()
Date: March 23, 2011 02:26PM

That's EXACTLY IT! All of this illegal crap going on, and it's a very small place WITH NO ROOM TO SPARE for such sanctioned illegal stuff going on!

Posted by: 7185 Views 484 Posts! ()
Date: March 23, 2011 02:32PM

May as well be, for it soon will be:

Views: 7200

Posts: 500 (all by the same person, of course, and a bear doesn't shit in the

woods, either!)

Posted by: A Concerned Citizen ()
Date: March 24, 2011 02:18PM

This is just amazing what is going on in these places like the Lamb center.

I just cannot imagine how these priests and people of any sort of religion membership/clergy/congregation could possibly be allowing these sort of things to continue.

All/everything that is described here can not be just made up. It is so terribly and very apparent that most of it is very much happening for real.

Shall someone from the right denomination of religion that would not be able to depict such things incorrectly as wittnessd, go to places like this and see about getting these discrepancies corrected with whatever it takes, up to and including removing the ones practicing the allowance of such practices/things described?

And it would probably be necessary to make periodic, correct evaluations ongoing to ensure that these programs are implemented more consistently with the original mission of these places.

The felony violations, especially, such as described in the above 23MAR'11, 02:12 PM clearly believable with the motivation described so well, for example. (by "ProBalogneMyLuv" ?)

Combined with the rest so well and readily described, their must be a high level of truth in all this.

Why has not someone put a stop to it all? Who do these people that are running the place think they are? Certainly they are not what they claim to be if they are allowing the explained problems to continue, especially when it so clearly is wrong and can not, clearly,be the original intentions behind the original mission of such places backed by any religion. At least, not any religion of our true God.

And so who do the good and more honest ones go to get help and/or get corrected such matters as depicted in this thread "The Lamb Center"?

Sure, we most/all sin, but too many sin way more than others, and should simply not be rewarded above and beyond the better ones that resist better, the sinning, in such way as described!

Anyone with any sort of good common sense and even without God's teachings, should know this already, and no one should have to explain it to them or any further, especially if they are put in charge of such a place as the lamb center.

Only a person that has some sort of personal reason, backed with sin, would believe otherwise.

And who might that be? Again, it should not and can not be any individuals assigned to manage such a place, directly or indirectly. Everyone should/would agree that has any good common sense of any sort of descent logic and reasoning.

Are you paying attention to what is being presented here?

Frank, the Board of Director's, Dave, John, Patti and Henry?

Or are you just going to continue to, with your powers, punish needy more honest and good ones, while rewarding forever the bigger sinner?

You know that would be a sin in itself, and God would not and does not, simply and plainly, approve. If you are going to keep sinning, then why don't you go somewhere else besides a wonderfull place like the lamb center and do it?

Date: March 24, 2011 02:30PM

Apparently, The Lamb Center is run by Satan. The treasurer is Bealzeebub. The Recreation director is Lucifer.

God does not approve.

Posted by: Gross Negligence ()
Date: March 24, 2011 02:32PM

If gross negligence is the excuse, then it's all one and the same to the good and honest ones. You are still punishing the better resister of sin with it as well, and even more guilty guilty a sinner. God is not going to just keep forgiving you, with you continueing the motivating you do thru rewarding the bigger and flagrant sinner's. We are all supposed to do the best we can not to sin to go to heaven to be with Him!
Everyone should know you motivate the sinner to commit more sin by continueing to reward the sinner, and it is simply not right in any way, shape, form what-so ever. Never-the-less, you punish the ones trying and doind so well at resisting the sin.

Posted by: ProBalogne ()
Date: March 24, 2011 02:39PM

Thank you for your totally UN-caring comment, ProBalogne.

You MUST be one of these ones managing the TLC.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Is there any FURTHER totally Un-Caring comments you would like to post?

498 posts

March 24, 2011 02:38 PM Thursday

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.