HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 52
Re: The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:57PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: December 15, 2010 04:15PM

More Incomplete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong! The Lamb closes at 3:00 pm M-F and 12:30 pm Sat.

So that is when you go to the public library to bitch about the Lamb handouts you just received?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 04:19PM by More Complete.

Posted by: Totally Incomplete ()
Date: December 17, 2010 03:51PM

............................While turning away many innocent poor and homeless people help at the Lamb Center when asking for help, Dave Lareby clearly plays favoritism with his special powers there..................................

Example after example how he helps the most criminal individuals the most, rewarding them for their terrible behavior and continued crimes with his bass-ackwards approach to helping the homeless.

He clearly rewards the most criminally minded ones........... here's another example:

............ I met this con out of jail from Roanoke, Va. yesterday. He just got out of jail again for some really bad stuff he did. He was told leaving the jail to go to the Lamb and talk to Dave Lareby. He did, and added in some really good lies to his story and bad luck. Dave believed him and gave him a two week voucher at the Econo-lodge and an $80 smart trip card.
......................... Only thing is, the bum sold the Smart Trip card for $50.00, gave $25 to a prostitute he picked up right there at the Lamb, took her to the Econo Lodge for two hours of kink and the other $25 on drugs and booze (of course, got the drugs right there at the Lamb as well thru a guy and gal who just happens to be there all the time ready for action just like this) for his entertainment with the prostitute and the rest of the first nights stay.
....................He's offering now to share the room with others for $$ and more party favors for the rest of the two weeks..................................

.................................Just another example of how crooked things are at the Lamb. Totally rewarding above and beyond the regular services at the Lamb, criminals, for their criminal deeds and accomplishmentsin breaking the law..

................Same type of individuals that conduct themselves so terroristically savage to the average humble poor and homeless people that have to go to a place like the Lamb on a regular basis and never get any where near this type of ... above and beyond? ............ specialized help from Dave Lareby, the Assistant Director at the Lamb Center...........................

So if you want a nice paid vacation...... you know now all you have to is break the law just enough to get locked up for awhile at the taxpayers expense............... then go to Dave at the Lamb where he'll fix you up nice and send you in the right direction to get all the party favors available right there at his Lamb Center........................................................

......................................That fat slob of a Director there knows about all this criminal activity, too. He is worse than Dave. That's why he was given the Director's Seat above him, to watch over Dave and make sure he follow's the detailed guidelines set forth by the churches financing the place.

............ I heard Dave has been doing so well with his ongoing pimping, embezzlement and "everything goes hustlin' operation there he bought all new furniture for his pimp operation he's runnin' out of his big house up in Maryland, swooping in on every poor and homeless woman that wonders into the Lamb (and anywhere else for that matter) immediately adopting them into his underground operations of prostitution and the rest..............................

Just three days ago..................................................

......One of the women that fell into this has been coming into the Lamb spilling the beans on him to everyone........................again, a new one............
.....................She and a couple of other "escapies" tried to tell the proper authorities about what he's up to, but they just don't bother. Obviously getting "kick-back" pay-offs from this church based ?? organization thru Dave and John with their protective "prove-it" rules..................................

......Some poor and homeless right there at the Lamb agreed just last week that there really needs to be an ongoing INS, illegal immigration investigation initiated there, along with the FBI, CIA and the rest because of the so obvious criminal activity being practiced there by the managers themselves, not to mentioned the obviously favored drug dealers, prostitution and the rest hangin' out all the time.............................................

.....................been waiting for God to straighten all this out.............

.........Just is not going to happen.............................................
SIN and

....................Crime Wins??...................................................

THIS IS A DECLARED PRAYER BY THE MANY HOMELESS AND POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO GO TO THE LAMB CENTER AND THE OTHER HOMELESS SHELTERS FOR HELP, AND ESPECIALLY THIS WINTER TO THE HYPOTHERMIA PROGRAMS, THAT HAVE TO NEEDLESSLY SUFFER IN VAIN BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING PROTECTIONS OF THE CRIMINALS BY THE CRIMINALLY MINDED IN CHARGE OF THESE PLACES;

................. WE ARE WAITING!! OH LORD JESUS!!! HELPS US, THE HUMBLE, THE INNOCENT!!! SUCH TORMENT, PAIN AND PUNISHMENT YOU ARE CAUSING US IN THIS LAMB CENTER!!! Why do you punish us so for following the true word of GOD?? How is this happening as explained above, in a house of God?? We pray to the Oh Lord God and Savior! Stop this SATANIC CULT being practiced in your name at the Lamb Center!! AND BEYOND INTO THE OTHER SHELTERS AND NOW THE HYPOTHERMIA WINTER PROGRAMS HELP US , OH LORD AND GOD PLEASE , PLEASE

PLEASE..................................................................

Oh, sorry, we were praying in silence.

for a long time.

long long ago, before this prayer ever existed. In silence.

A long long, long time ago.

..........................And we are still waiting.

Posted by: Amazing Grace ()
Date: December 18, 2010 04:24PM

Wow! Well done! Totally Incomplete, Well Done. Eternal Silent Prayer's, and are still waiting! Beginning long, long, long ago, continuously waiting.

Enough to bring you to tears. Real evil stuff going on there at this Lamb Center.

I think I'll start notifying the proper authorities, get them on this right away.

Probably be real difficult and take forever, since these scumbags in charge are porbably real good at hiding behind God the cloth and all.

This illegal immigration issue at the Lamb is real interesting. Call INS, ICE on it right away. I'm sure the local FX Police are in on it, or know about it and simply are not doing anything about it. Probably getting some sort of kickback under-the-table cash from the operation. Wonder how deep the wormhole goes with it. Just like the movie "The Matrix", but with the trafficking of illegal immigrants as the main subject matter.

Posted by: 703 ()
Date: December 18, 2010 06:21PM

Lamb Center resident, Please go back to school to get your GED. Your spelling and grammar is very sad.

Posted by: Damon AKA Smitty ()
Date: December 19, 2010 01:57PM

THIS IS NOT " DEREK SMITH ", THIS CHUMPS NAME IS DAMON OR DAMION. CONSTANT TROUBLEMAKER. CONSISTENTLY HOUNDING PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN CHARGE WITH HIS SYSTEMATIC INNUENDO AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS, CLEARLY COVERING UP HIS GUILT ENDLESSLY WITH THE SAME OLD MINDLESS NONSENSICLE REMARKS. REAL SICK UNIT, THIS ONE, AND EVERYTHING HE ADMITS ON THIS THREAD UNDER HIS LAST AKA " SMITTY " HIS AKA NICKNAME SHOULD BE " SMUTTY " OR BETTER " SLUTTY " LIKE HIS SLUT GIRLFRIEND " BARBIE "

ALWAYS ID'S HIMSELF WITH A DIFFERENT NAME OR NICKNAME CAUSE HE'S A PUSSY AND CAN NOT " OWN - UP " TO HIS ROTTEN PUTRID SICK BEHAVIOR.

HIS PRECISE DESCRIPTION WOULD BE BLACK BALD HEAD WITH THE TOP OF IT SHAPED LIKE THE BACK OF A TURTLES SHELL (turtle-BACK HEAD mf) WITH USUALLY A BEARD. DARKER THAN USUAL BLACK SKIN. BIG BROWN " COW - EYED ", ROUND, FAT LOOKING FACE. ALWAYS PUNK TALKING LIKE HE THINKS HE'S SOME SORT OF PIMP OR SOMETHING HE SIMPLY IS NOT. ABOUT 6'1" TALL.

FOR THE REST OF HIS DESCRIPTION, SEE PREVIOUS INPUTS BY HIM ABOVE UNDER HIS AKA's
" SMITTY " and " DEREK SMITH "

THIS SUPER " DEAD BEAT " IS ALWAYS HANGING OUT AT THE LAMB CENTER MAINLY, AND THE MOST LOCAL HOMELESS SHELTERS, DOING HIS SUPER HUSTLE AS DESCRIBED BY HIM UNDER HIS ALIUS " AKA's " AS REFERENCED ABOVE.

DOPE DEALING, PIMPING HIS NEW MEMBER TO HIS " STALL " BARBIE, AND HIDING FROM THE AUTHORITIES THAT KNOW HIM WELL THRU HIS PG COUNTY STINT ALREADY DETAILED, BUSTING HIS DOPE DEALING BUDDY GETTING HIM 17 YEARS IN THE SLAMMER OUT OF PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY. HE'S HERE IN FAIRFAX, VA. NOW CAUSE HE CAN'T GO BACK TO PG COUNTY, MD. CAUSE EVERYBODY THERE KNOWS HIS SNITCHIN' SCAM LIKE HE'S PULLIN NOW, HERE.

HIS CURRENT / PRESENT NIGHT TIME HAUNT FOR HUSTLIN' IS THE FACETS HYPOTHERMIA PROGRAM. DEALING DRUGS AND PIMPIN' OUT HIS " BARBIE " PROSTITUTE TO ANY " NEWCUMMER "

I PERSONALLY HAVE NOT BEEN TO ANY OF THE PLACES HE HAUNTS LATELY, BUT QUITE A MANY OF HOMELESS BUDDIES HAVE BEEN FILLING ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN ON HIS RELENTLESSLY CONTINUED AND CURRENT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. SEEMS NOBODY LIKES HIM CAUSE HE'S SUCH A CONSISTENT PIECE OF WALKING GARBAGE DOPE DEALING PUTRID PUNK.

Posted by: LookUpJW'sarrestSearchonFXUND ()
Date: December 20, 2010 03:11PM

...........just look up this guys arrest / ticket search and you'll see what he means. like " false report of a crime " , " hit and run felony " .......................
Real nice example of what goes on in the Lamb.

................... this guy was on Dave Lareby's " MOST PROTECTED LIST " of criminals .............................. the Lamb Center asistant director . . . . Dave Lareby. A minister of the faith that practices perpetual sin and reaks revenge on homeless people

................... #1 sin for Mr. Lareby is " BEAR FALSE WITTNESS " to cover up his screw-ups and criminal friends ongoing criminal activity there and abroad, perpetually.

.............. #$@*$ the victim of these criminals, he says thru his sin ........

.......................What is it? The practice of a minister of what faith? ..................... Not God. ..............................

Vengeance? Did somebody say REVENGE?

.......................What is it? Some twisted way for this perpetually Godless Sinner to reak revenge on the rest of the people because he thought he was not supposed to have been punished for his crime of embezzlement or what ever he finally got caught for and ended up in this ... position .... at the Lamb Center for.

................. In God's Name We Pray ........................

............................... Somehow get this UnGodly practice of perpetually causing such torment to the real God fearing people in need that enter your house, the Lamb Center, to be stopped soon somehow, PLEASE. How is it that the ones who really try to follow God's word and do so well at avoiding sin, are being consistently punished so by these sinners that refuse to stop sinning? Hiding behind the protections of a position of Minister's to the Faith in You, Oh Lord? Where art thow oh Lord Thy God? .................

.....................PLEASE, God Help US!......................................

...................Somehow get this Godless Sinner out of your house, who pretends to actually be a defender of the faith to you, Oh Lord!................

He IS a great PRETENDER................... hiding behind you, Oh Lord........

IN GOD's NAME WE PRAY TO YOU, OH LORD AND GOD. Here and forever, again.

.... We the innocent need our prayer's acted upon. You see and know all, Oh God! ..........................PLEASE!............................

...........................And we continue to eternally pray in silence......

This same prayer...........................................

.............untill it is answered, Oh Lord and God!...........................

Posted by: NixonTyrone ()
Date: December 20, 2010 03:59PM

@#*&!# You, you goody two shoes. I'm so much more deserving than you, you white trash cracker @*$%!&. just get out of my way anywhere and everywhere I go or I'll twist the management up here so much with my twisted lies and deceit making up stories about you and get you put outa here out my my and me womens way it'll make your head spin and I got the assistant director at the Lamb believing in me so good he'll do anything I want. I'll even get my bitch to back anything I say up no matter what lies she has to tell cause she hates whitey, too. That right. Me and Dave got the Con Artist Bro thing goin now. @%^&*!@ all you sissy's trying to follow God's word! You can just Suck My @#$%^! I want to shoot my load right down your throat and @#*!% you Whitey Scum. And I'm on Dave's ""Most Protected List"" now, what are you gonna do about it, white trash cracker punk. Just like JW, yeah, that's James Ware the hate Whitey brother of mine. He really had it goin on with Dave when he was at the Lamb. $!*@#& your prayers to God. God is dead and never was. Our God is the HATE WHITEY GOD of The True African American Faith. Everybody knows this. And I love getting all this free stuff thru Whitey's services wherever I go, cause Whitey's gonna pay for what I did wrong, they should have let me go scot free cause I'm Black and I'm proud and this countryand planet owes me and all my Black Brother's and Sisters endlessly and forever, along with our children's children children into the infinite future cause our hate whitey livin' religion will never end. We will always have a hatefull bent angle to justify this forever and we WILL teach our children and chidrens children to feel and be the same into eternity.
In HATE WHITEY's NAME WE PRAY, AMEN. Now, back to hatin' Whitey Cracker Trash.
What kind of blood suckin' scam can we come up with now, and make sure it has nothing to do with being actually productive, especially if your workin' for WHITEY CRACKER PUKES. And that new president is not an African American, so you can just forget that. We're gonna drag down this Whitey world until it perishes. You can count on this, I Tyrone Nixon promise.

Posted by: AndAllYourBlackBrthrs&SistersTwo ()
Date: December 20, 2010 04:17PM

Right on Tye! We got yo back on this! We'll lie for to twist things up in your favor for you forever! It's the Hate Whitey Forever Church of The Black African American Caucus Faith. Our secret faith do it bigger and do it better than the KKK ever did, don't we. Our parents trained us so well with our lieing, cheating and stealing from Whitey we're so proud, and we're just gonna do it forever and ever and ever without waivering, Teaching our children to teach their children forever until we win with HATE. Suck Whitey's society into failing with our Black HATE POWER! +!@$#@ WHITEY! Is not THIS what you REALLY mean to say, DAMON, A.K.A. SMITTY and or Derek Smith or whatever your next A.K,A, is or will be! Along with the rest of your Brothers and Sisters.

Date: December 20, 2010 04:23PM

Take your meds!

Posted by: rob ()
Date: December 21, 2010 05:08PM

these places are for people who want help,yes sorry there are those who abuse the program and try to live off the state ,but there are those who really need help and just trying to feed the family so before you judge walk in there shoes.Personally after being released from prison after over 20 yrs i had to use those resouses for my first 6 months and i was grateful and that was 10 years ago now without even a traffic ticket over me i need to give back and not forget where i came from ......God don't like ugly

Posted by: rob again ()
Date: December 21, 2010 05:18PM

hey tyrone F .U . and u wonder why they hate u . why i hate u .and i dont have a problem with blacks its assholes like u that i do. why dont u look at your actions because people do judge and i can tell yo u one dumb ass nigger DAN

Posted by: k ()
Date: December 21, 2010 07:14PM

Just curious, does the Lamb Center help get antipsychotic meds for their flock? If so, the posters of this thread are in need STAT!

Date: December 22, 2010 02:10PM

k Wrote:
> Just curious, does the Lamb Center help get
> antipsychotic meds for their flock? If so, the
> posters of this thread are in need STAT!

True dat! Word!

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 22, 2010 03:23PM

More Complete Wrote:
> k Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just curious, does the Lamb Center help get
> > antipsychotic meds for their flock? If so, the
> > posters of this thread are in need STAT!
>
> True dat! Word!

Nome Sane?

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: December 22, 2010 06:22PM

ProVallone Wrote:
> More Complete Wrote:
> -----
> > k Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Just curious, does the Lamb Center help get
> > > antipsychotic meds for their flock? If so,
> the
> > > posters of this thread are in need STAT!
> >
> > True dat! Word!
>
> Nome Sane?

Co-sign!

Posted by: Fuck everyone ()
Date: December 23, 2010 01:01PM

Places like this are a fucking joke.

Me and my son (1yr, 3mths) lived in a rental townhouse- I paid my bills and took care of shit. My neighbor's house caught on fire, and i guess the fire wanted my residence too...

I was laid off 3 months prior to the fire. After I was laid off, I started working at Mcdonalds and Borders just to take care of my son.

I didnt qualify for fucking foodstamps, displacement assistance and this other bullshit i hear people bitching about that so many abuse...

so, I lived in my car (which is illegal in fairfax) and on most nights, had my daycare provider help me look over my son (which i paid for...)

so, places like TLC, homeless shelters and the other government funded shit, are and will always be a joke.

I pulled myself up from my boot straps and I can see how some homeless people lose hope... I can see why some people are enabled by these places. There is a guy who is homeless in reston. He sleeps in the bus stop near the best buy and petsmart...

He works every day at the exxon and i have respect for that guy.

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: December 23, 2010 10:35PM

HELP!!!! Administrator!!!! This thread is starting to concern me. I think it's literally the biggest and most important thing going for certain mentally ill folks. This is feeding into their delusion and not doing them any good. These folks are bat ass crazy! Can we just dump this thread please! It's so annoying to even have to overlook these crazy f-s every time I want to see what's up on FU.

And those who are obsessively writing these posts...why don't you spend 10% the amount of energy you are spending on obsessing about the "injustices" of the lamb center and get an f-ing job and stop draining this community with your worthless lives. If you can sit your lazy asses and introspect and complain about the people who are trying to help you, you can flip flip an f-ing burger. Pathetic mentally ill drains on society.

Posted by: want to help ()
Date: December 23, 2010 11:17PM

I don't mind taking care of the mental people but not the lazy people and people who are not citizens.

Posted by: My STONES are BIGGER ()
Date: December 24, 2010 01:17AM

I actually wrote out my post whilst working.

I guess it's people like you whom never had to go through what some of these people the center claims to help.

Oops, not a resident of the State... too bad, sleeping outside tonight buddy...
(no id, or id / license from another state..)

Oh wait a minute, you're not a junkie? You dont do drugs or have an alcohol problem..?

Oh snaps... You do not have a criminal record?

We're sorry, We cannot help you. Get a lil' dirty first, then maybe we can... lol

It seems like you gotta shoot heroin in your arms (or for some people, arm pits, their cock vain, pussy lips... etc) ... or you want to be on a methadone program... before anyone wants to hear the reason why you are seeking their help.

Like most other "help" places, most are biased, most are racist, and most are a front to draw money from donations and government funding.

Maybe if I was hispanic I could get some type of free rent / mortgate? nah, Im so silly, Im not entitled... Lets' be a good white christian ...

Merry christmas.. oh shit, my fault, I might "Hurt" some of the readers here... Happy freaking holiday!

Posted by: wally pipster ()
Date: December 25, 2010 05:08AM

What happened to the dude with sign who stood at corner of Pickett and Arlington Blvd.?

Did fairfax city consider buying the old D.A. Foster building to house the lamb center?

Posted by: originatorofthisthread-me ()
Date: December 27, 2010 03:33PM

So this puke James Ware was back in the Lamb just last week (XMAS, 2010), pulling the same garbage heap tricks with the people running the place. Of course Dave Liarby falls for it every time, (the assistant director) All JW has to do is pretend to pray with him again and whine like a cry-baby act a couple of times and he gets all Dave's special attention and favors, no matter how wrong James Ware is, bullying every piece of white trash that walks in the door with his GET OUT OF MY WAY THE LAMB CENTER IS MINE mentality. Everybody should know the facts here, look up this punk red-bone nigger's record right here on the FXunderground. He's running around in the Lamb bragging about the million dollar house he's living in in Myrtle Beach, N.C., the car big money $cash$ he has, all provided easy with no work to him by his Whitey trash girlfriend Jill's Daddy, and how he's still going to milk whitey's window's like the Lamb till he's dead. How he refuses to work for Whitey for ever, and how he'll teach his children to teach their children and their children's children to hate whitey forever and never work and milk whitey! I overheard him talking in the Lamb restroom just before X-mas eve about how he's just back for a short while to get the hell away from that white trash bitch Jill and her honky cracker family and get drunk and smoke some good old krak-cocaine for a few days to get some relief from 'the stress that ugly white stupid cunt Jill and her cracker trash ignorant' family. This piece of putrid crap has the audacity to be on facebook and the Lamb Center website as a contact as well. It's some sort of really sick joke, I mean. What does this puke do with these people in charge at the Lamb to get all his special favors? Have sex with them? What? It can not be just the praying! Maybe it's that special talent for Bald Faced Lieing he has! Just like his police record SHOWS. 'False Report to the Police'! This Poc-Marked. Crator Faced, Red-bone SOB needs to just give up his eternal super hate whitey milking SCAM here in NOVA and stay the hell down there in Myrtle Beach, N.C. or somewhere else far away from this area. Everybody's real sick and tired of his scammin' hat whitey hustle that will never stop BULLsheet. I heard him say just how totally worthless that fat white cow of a director at the Lamb Center John is, and that he's made Dave into his own personal slave with his so cool and tactfull lieing to him about everything, right before firing up his Crackpipe and slamming down his 40 ounce beer in the Lamb Center restroom and laughing out loud 'those stupid white sucker's'.

Posted by: OriginatorOfThisThread-ME ()
Date: December 27, 2010 05:21PM

AN INNOCENT VICTIM - The originator of this thread - ME. Please SEE my most recent comment/reply under title theoriginatorofthisthread-me posted this date, approx. 45 minutes ago (27DEC'10) My and others most recent wittnessing of the CORRUPT goings-ons at the Lamb Center. with the exposure of the criminal activity that continuously goes on there. Dave Liarby is a CON, CONNING the churches that support it for his own personal gain and his obvious 'buddy-system' vengeance punishing the innocent homeless and poor peoeple that go there for help, while literally aiding and abedding the criminals performing more crime right there under his nose. The most famous and recently wittnessed again just before X-mas 2010 is, again, and everybody knows this to be fact, threats of assault and of course, assault and battery by who are clearly major substance abusers drinking and doing drugs on and around the premisses forever and consistently while enjoying special protections and favored treatment from the 'staff' there, from John the now new director, Dave, Patti and Henry collectively, with the most recent 'major' offender being, of course, James Ware. Through the proof of their words as well as through their actions with many wittnessing this fact for a long time and especially over the last two weeks before X-mas as already mentioned, with Dave Liarby as the actual 'leader-of-the-pack' insisting on maintaining this totally corrupt practice without waiver, in total defiance of the real word of God and the Scriptures, and especially the Laws of the land and people of this country, placing people like James Ware on his/their 'Most Protected List' of chronic criminals. Thank God I was told at the Lamb by three of the homeless wittnesses that they overheard this scumbag James Ware saying he was going back/leaving to where he came from in N.C. this X-mas weekend. Hope he's gone for a long time this time, cause everybody that really needs the services for the homeless there will all be much better off with his hopefully permanent absence and relentless lieing manipulation(s) of the staff there. Thank God! But then, two more of these 'Most Protected List' of low lifes will show up to replace him! and Staff will be pushing the for real homeless ones out of their way as well, giving them real special protected treatment like they always do, being supportive of their ignorant and rude behavior towards the innocent homeless and poor ones that are simply trying to peacefully get the help provided there meant, by it's (the Lamb) true 'MISSION' for ALL the homeless and poor EQUALLY! I see other comment's on this thread containing some really sincere and serious praying that this corrupt scenario has generated at the Lamb. Very justified, considering most of what is said here on this thread is seriously fact, not fiction. I think this thread is the very thing that should have happened a long time ago for the Lamb. Shine some real light on the tyrannical criminal Dave Liarby, with all these wonderfull wittnesses participating, REDHAT! And keep it up with your falsified accusations and allegations, and lieing innuendo in support of your criminal self and your 'most protected list' of ongoing criminals and their chronicly repetative crimes coming in there and bullying the innocents.
You and your coherts in crime are going to go to hell for this. It's too late, and you know it. Five people heard you say this yourself. Is this why you continue and refuse to stop? This is not God's intention in the teaching. Stop it or resign, refusing to stop sinner hiding behind a position as a Minister of the Faith. Here comes God's Judgement. I really like the posting quoting the Bible, 'Vengeance is MINE, sayeth the LORD'

Posted by: News flash! ()
Date: December 27, 2010 05:33PM

Clifton elementary has been making lunches each week for the Lamb center. The school also wraps up toys and books for the holidays. The school has been doing this for many years. Oh well, you are shit out of luck now.

Now STFU and be happy for what people hand out to you.

Posted by: Who's the blonde? ()
Date: December 28, 2010 01:22PM

Who is the actually pretty decent looking blonde chick that hangs out at the Lamb center.She appears to be mid twenties or so, with a blue jacket on.

Date: December 28, 2010 01:35PM

Who's the blonde? Wrote:
> Who is the actually pretty decent looking blonde
> chick that hangs out at the Lamb center.She
> appears to be mid twenties or so, with a blue
> jacket on.

Hopefully she's not the one making all these rambling, long winded posts.

Posted by: ThenWhyIsItWorking ()
Date: December 28, 2010 04:13PM

Any posts that i have made have accomplished exactly what I wanted them to, jerk, oh I mean More Complete, or is it RedHat - Dave Lareby and the other hypocrytes at the Lamb have reacted precisely as i planned. Through out the ones i wanted to be thrown out, and I am so much happy that they were the homeless and poor ones in my way.

The path of God is a straight and narrow one with as little to no sin as possible. This is traditionally supposed to be, especially for those entering a position of ministry or any position(s) in any church of Christ our Lord and God, without excuses in which is a deviation from the straight and narrow path and into a lost world of perpetual sin and suffering for all who wonder off it. (The LAMB CENTER!)

These "so called" minister's at the Lamb are simply not minister's. They do not have the slightest inclination of the responsibility's they have or the true mission of God they are supposed to be doing there, in which is exemplified through their behavior/actions, proven again through their very reactions to this thread and throwing out the very individuals I wanted them to in their VENGEFULL REVENGE of who they thought was or is maybe the author of this thread or any possible participants adding to it with truth in mind.

Again, as someone ELSE added, quoting from the Bible, "Vengeance is MINE, sayeth the LORD."
Excellent reference to what clearly, these so called Minister's at the Lamb, have simply somehow twisted up into what they think is an excuse to enact vengeance onto someone or play favoritism to the most undeserving sinner (in which is the same as vengeance)
What next, I guess God speaks to them personally? And instructs them to enact His revenge on any given Lamb Center homeless/poor attendee?and consistently throw them out for no real good reason or never help them like they do the deceiving sinners Rob and Pam, and Lisa and Dave? and the rest. Yeah, right!

Now throw the honest bum out of my Lamb Center! We only help the relentless sinners here!
Be as rude, crude and sinful as you can like ME, and we will help you oh so much more than the rest, just like last week with Robert the Dope Dealer and his cohert in crime Fat Pam (you know, they ride in the Black Ford SUV, what is it, an Expolorer?), lieing to the Assistent Director to get a two day hotel voucher, all the while everyone knows they have a nice place to live in Leesburg, and are simply here at the Lamb to Milk Whitey's Window and deal dope. What? are they too good to go to Hypo? or too busy dealin DOPE? Oh so much more specialing deserving than everyone else while they both simply refuse to work for Whitey's establishment? Everyone knows Robert, A.K.A. "Robby" or "Bobby" and Pam are runnin' DOPE thru the Lamb Center. Pam hustles the Lamb Center itself, like makin excuses after excuses why she and Rob should get so much more there than anyone else, forever bald faced lieing to the Assistant Director and the rest to get special favors, while Rob runs the streets outside hustling as much dope as possible.

How many more examples do we have to present here on this forum through many wittnesses statements to show everyone THE TRUTH about these fakes of ministry in total corrupt POWER at the Lamb Center?

Posted by: Why do you hane Internet? ()
Date: December 28, 2010 08:48PM

My taxes pay for your ramblings? Something is wrong in the USA. I say we shut down the Lamb center. You are out of luck with Clifton closing so let' alll move on.

Date: December 29, 2010 07:46AM

...and you can always tell the psycho's when they talk about "God" in their endless ramblings.

As if the man in the sky will vindicate them in the afterlife.

"Yeah, I may be a mess during my time on earth, but Jesus loves me (not you)
and I'll be considered a genius in heaven".

PS
I'd like to meet Fat Pam.

Posted by: ramblings? ()
Date: December 29, 2010 04:12PM

Ramblings? Ramblings? Did someone say Ramblings?
Doesn't that have something to do with Freedom and the Freedom of Speach?
Good reply though.
Your absolutely right. Need to shut down the Lamb Center.
That's the whole point of this thread, I believe, that the originator is trying to get accross to everyone.
Change it's policies from what it was or still is, and (hopefully) back to what it was originally intended to be when established.
A place of our true and real God.
Of course, sounds like the existing people in charge would have to be remopved, especially this obviously sick-minded Assistent Director and his Director,

Replace them with some REAL christians that for REAL care about the humble, law abiding people that go there for help, the TRUELY poor and homeless, not these hustlers dealing dope and getting drunk around the place all day and constantly on 'the take' with the place, while they tell everyone else 'we don't do that anymore' and 'we're out of funds for that' or this, while churning out all those special favors to the worst offenders of the law and God that hustle sin all day.

What a real team this Rob and Pam sound like, Lisa and Dave.

I heard Lisa and Dave are a real Salt and Pepper dope dealing team.

Feel sorry for the four kids being brought into this world of theirs full of relentless sinning of their parents who refuse to stop.

They operate back and forth from the Blvd. Hotel, next to the Anchorage, mainly. Nice and close, always, to the Lamb, where most of the customers they sell drugs to congregate, and where Damon A.K.A. " SMITTY " can find them quickly.

I was just at the Lamb a few days ago and couldn't help but notice, cause I would rather not and don't really care,

Smitty runnin' in an out obviously getting Viktor his re-up stash for sellin' to the Latinos crowd of buyers. Could hear 'em talkin' in the restroom and runnin' in and out like they were made it soooo obvious it's pathetic.

Dave and them are soooooooo slow and stupid. Henry. seems to be wise to it though, but he always protects the African Americans that go to the Lamb no matter what. Obviously some sort of discrimination to the "rest".

Posted by: She'sTheOneVDandSTDandHIVAIDS ()
Date: December 29, 2010 04:29PM

The blond w/ blu eyes is BARBIE the one passing around VD and AIDS. That's DAMON's, A.K.A. " SMITTY " 's prostitute. She's "for Sale" along with a string of available drugs.
You do understand that VD is a parasitic infestation of a human flesh eating microscopic-sized insect, right?
And that HIV/AIDS can kill you and/or make you deadly suffering ill till you do die of it eventually? Right?
Why don't you pay for her to sit on your face and wiggle?some of those parasites down your throat you sick *!&@^#. and then make sure and go pass it to a loved one, like Henry there at the Lamb

Posted by: InCONtrol ()
Date: December 29, 2010 05:14PM

He He He. Did you see that new homeless poor guy show up the other day?just last week? He he he.
He said no to me and one of my coherts in crime girlfriend when we tried to hustle him for money and cigs out back and again at the 7-Eleven next door.
He won't buy any drugs or let me pimp my bitch off to him or nothin either.
!Alert! !alert! Plan B in effect my brother and sister hustlers.
Aggravate this guy relentlessly with the Rude and Ignorant behavior until he goes off, and if this doesn't work, quickly go to plan Z where we relentlessly go to Dave, Patti, Henry and John as a group and tell them relentless bald faced lies about how this guy is really the Rude and Ignorant one and such a terrible rat fink that needs to leave or be thrown out for good.
If we can't get or make money on him somehow, then get him out NOW, He's in the way and must be a snitch or workin' with the police or something that we hustlin don't want around here, ever.
You know this works every time, so get started on the designated target NOW. This punk won't last another day at the Lamb, I guarantee it.
Tammy, you know what to do. Now GO, get started now. Remember, plan B, then plan Z. Get Patrick in on it immediately! Back up is on the way!

Posted by: Patti ()
Date: January 02, 2011 03:47PM

..... But I AM an ordaned Minister .......... sooooooooo .......... my decision is ordainly perfect .......... NOW GET OUT OF MY LAMB CENTER!!!

REVENGE on you at MY LAMB CENTER IS MINE!!!! You just wait, I'm gonna get Dave Liarby on you and get you outa my Lamb Center for goood!! Now suck up to me no how matter how wrong I am or, you just remember, VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYETHER ME, PATTI!!

Posted by: MineAreSmallerButFaster ()
Date: January 02, 2011 04:04PM

My Stones are bigger, Thank You.
Your input is very much appreciated and too many agree in it's truth.

Now if only the right people were reading/listening, like the people in charge over the criminals in charge?

Are there any real, honest people out there, anywhere?

How can this satanical tragedy at these homeless shelters like at the Lamb continue?

Where are the Board of Directors of this place? Getting paid off forever to shut up by Dave Liarby and his eternal hustlin' scammin upside down freakshow?

What government authority is gettin' greased by the Director and/or the rest at this TLC to have the illegal immigrants overrun the place without anything being done about it?

God save us! PLEASE!

Date: January 03, 2011 09:43AM

LOL! God save you?
Say what you will about Satan, he at least takes an interest. Sounds like he's working overtime at the Slam Bam Lamb Center.
But where's Jesus when you need him?

Date: January 04, 2011 01:04PM

Skip the Lamb Center and go straight to the mental institution. Problem solved.

This thread reminds me of that movie “Shutter Islandâ€.

Posted by: RightOutOfWoodburn ()
Date: January 04, 2011 04:42PM

And that's another thing! The wonderfull minister's in charge there (TLC) know they have people and volunteers ( i.e. mentally disabled ) from the local Mental Health facitlity's like Woodburn going there and they practice all this bleeding heart nonsense with their " Most Protected List " of chronic criminal substance abusers to remain their and prey on these people.

What about the local residents' children and the disabled people living around this place that may innocently wonder by this and be subjected to this gutter full of scum and fall prey to these chronic criminals.

Has anyone in authority looked up some of these putrid pukes mentioned in this threads backround records? It's really shocking.
Every last identifiable one has some really rotten stuff they have done on record that shows just what type of sickening garbage is being allowed into this TLC dump regularly.

Is not there some sort of law regarding this stuff to keep it from continueing once found out and or exposed?

I am sure the authority(s) has someone reading these threads. Are you there Mr. / Ms. Authority?

What about the protection under The Disability's Act of what year was that it was issued by the House and Senate? This makes this sort of thing a violation of Federal Law, does it not?

So these Minister's in charge of the Lamb are Felons, and still not locked up in a Federal State prison?

Should not someone be contacting a / the special interest group that advocates / protects the disabled?

Oh! I get it, the criminally insane are protected under the Disability's Act now as well, so we'll just throw them all in a big ol' pile with the rest of the disabled at the TLC. May as well get naked while their jumpin' in!

Throw in that guy and gale with the VD and HIV and Aids and @)^(! while your at it!

YEEAAAHH!! On the highway to H&E@L!L

Posted by: OK, who do will call? ()
Date: January 04, 2011 07:04PM

How do we shut this shit down? It is nothing about clowns around here. Let's get to it? Awwww

Posted by: HERPES1&2too ()
Date: January 07, 2011 01:51PM

ON TOP OF ALL THE REST OF THE DISEASES, I GOT HERPES I AND II FROM THAT SLUT AT THE LAMB CENTER, BARBIE.

THAT DAMN PIMP PUNK SMITTY CHARGED ME $25.00 AND I HAD TO BUY HER BEER, CIGARETTES AND CRACK COCAINE AT PREMIUM PRICE TO BOOT!

NOW I'LL BE SUFFERING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH THE HERPES VIRUS' I AND II AND FOR ALL I KNOW I'LL COME UP WITH HIV/AIDS LATER ON!

WHAT NEXT!!

Posted by: sOMEoNEpLEASE ()
Date: January 07, 2011 01:59PM

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE HEALTH DEPT.!!!!!!

Date: January 07, 2011 02:02PM

Don't go away mad...

Posted by: PERMANENTLY BANNED ()
Date: January 07, 2011 02:18PM

NO. IDIOT, I'VE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE LAMB. AND GLAD OF IT! the place is a sheet hole!!!

Posted by: EvenNeverMad ()
Date: January 07, 2011 02:21PM

I never get mad, I get even, if God doesn't do the gettin' even for me first.

Usually I just relax and God takes care of the rest. He's real good at it, too.

Posted by: GodBlessCaryWiedmann ()
Date: January 07, 2011 02:31PM

I just read that a most wonderfull person named Cary Wiedmann is the creator of this most illustrious FXunderground website.

God Bless Cary Wiedmann. My most sincerest thanks to your superb talent
of website creation!

Must have been homeless shelters like the Lamb that drove you to do it!

When is/are the proper authorities going to start paying attention to the comments and postings.

These are real people. I do not know of any other species on the planet that know how to type the english language so well.

Posted by: FuFag ()
Date: January 07, 2011 02:52PM

Chump faggot Redhat. Gotta be that braindead Dave Liarby. 'who's using my handle?'

Who do you think Deadhat Real!! Your permanently banned Buddy, that's who.

(@#*$&%)ing IDIOT!! Or is that useless as teets on a Boar Hog John the Director?

Gotta be one or the other!

Wait 'till I catch you out on the street somewhere, I swear, I'm gona kick your ass, too.

Now that I finally got a dump of a place to live, I don't need your shet hole Lamb no more, so @&*%$ you Dave!!

Posted by: A Watch Full Eye ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:21PM

I had the same guy try to hook me up with her, but it was in front of a few other people that had been with her and told me the same story that you posted. That’s what you get for hiring a crack whore who will do it with anybody for the buzz. Since then I have seen her in the Lamb Center with big herpes sores on her lips.

Date: January 08, 2011 11:40AM

The Lamb Center does a lot of good, but what get me are the free loaders that come into the place. They are there from sun up to sundown every day that they are open. How long are they going to bleed the system? In America the new culture and ethics is what can I get for free, while the wealthy in power are exploiting the other end of the equation paying sub par wages while they receive huge tax brakes and lope holes while the working class has to support the scum trash at the top taking in all the money and the lay on your back produce a baby white/black/Latino ghetto trash.

Another issue I can not believe the gays that are showing up and spending all day long in the bathroom putting on make-up. The Lamb Center in not the Elisabeth Red Door Solon, if these freaks that want to act like a girl then go some place where it is more appropriate. Say in the closet while your out in public, also it for you safety because no one wants to look at a man that it flaming and tiring to be a women. We do not want to see a public drag show!

Posted by: AwatchFullEye ()
Date: January 09, 2011 04:37PM

a watch full eye, thank you so very much for your reality input on your unfortunate exposure to the criminal ghetto trash at The LAMB Center.

For A Comparable Experience during the evening in the winter during what is called FACETS Hypothermia. You'll REALLY love it there.

That's FACETSCARES.org for anybody interested, based if Fairfax, Va. like the shethole Lamb Center.

BARBIE The slut A Watch Full Eye is talking about, is again, BARBIE. A.K.A. "SMITTY" the wanna be pimp dog dope dealer already posted on this thread.

It was absolutely fantastic to hear that he finally ( " SMITTY " ), DAMON, or DAIMON, what his real name is/finally been busted (arrested) for an old arrest warrant out of Arlington, Va.
THANK GOD! I do hope this thread helped the authority's there zero in on this piece of putrid puke trash. Hope they lock him up for a long time. Oh!, that's right, he'll just SNITCH his way out again, like he did in Prince Gerges County with his best buddy, gettin' him locked up for 17 long years instead. pROBABLY GOT BARBIE zero in' in on his new snitch switch him up out for someone else's freedom operation that's been going on forever. Watch OUT!

Someone REALLY needs to bust a cap in this punk snitchin' SMITTY's head.

Now that he hopefully has contracted HIV/AIDS, a little VD, STD's and that blessed HERPES I AND II virus that his bitch BARBIE has been passing around to all her tricks out of THE LAMB CENTER, and now she's " on her own again " looking for a new PIMP - DADDY
either out of the Lamb, or now at nightime at the FACETSCARES.ORG Hypo at night. Looks like 'the red' church, this week located at 8200 (8020?} Old Keene Mill Rd. You can even eat there for free, stay the night FREE with breakfast served to you FOR FREE in the morn while having some real good SEX with BARBIE the Prostitute. There's other prostitutes there, too, cheaper and cost less, but BARBIE is the youngest one. right down towards Springfield, Va. in BURKE, heading EAST from ROLLING ROAD if your headed that way from FX City, two churches down on the left, from the Rolling Road and Old Keen Mill Rd. headed EAST. YEAH! lookin' for a good time with dirty little white girl BARBIE. She's a swallower, at the right price. ENJOY! She REALLY likes African American's too. Yeah, if you're black, she'll REALLY ROCK YOUR SEX WORLD, DIRT CHEAP!!
SO ALL YOU BLACK GUY'S THAT LIKE TO BANG WHITE CHICKS,, LITTLE BARBIE'S WAITIN' AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS THIS VERY WEEK FROM 09JAN'11 THRU/TO THE FOLLOWING SUNDEY MORNING!! plenty of room there to. loke a deam cum true!

((this offer only good from SUNDAY NIGHT beginning at 05:30 PM from 09JAN'11 THRU/TO thru THE NEXT SUNDAY MORNING - 07:OO am AT THAT ADDRESS. 8220 (or was that 8020 ???) )) ANYWAY, IT's THE SECOND CHURCH ON THE LEFT GOING EAST ON OLD KEENE MILL ROAD FROM ROLLING ROAD. THE NEXT WEEK, FOR THE RED CHURCH WITH ' BARBIE DOLL AND FRIENDS ' isn't known/announced until the very night before the every week 'SWITCH UP " on SATURDAY NIGHT, for SUNDAY NIGHT SWITCH to the next designated CHURCH. Real kool operation they got goin'. FREE FREEE FREE dinner,, FREE night's stay, with all the EXTREME SEX, BOOZE, DRUGS. Plenty of FREE stuff while advertising their WARES, eh! Probably cause they could not get didly squat unless all the free stuff is offered along with the real KINKY SEX and REAL GOOD DRUGS!! And you can get awy with BOOZin' it up all night, too, because the FACETS workers and most of the church volunteers just simply don't give a sheet. If you get to actin' REAL pathetically alebriated, knowin' them, they'll give you for a bonuz, GIFT CARDS, BUS TOKENS (Don't bring your car - take the bus -) pat you on the back, AND THROW OUT ANYONE THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY! (Just like the LAMB CENTER, BASICALLY, only NIGHTTIME during the WINTER, ONLY month's.

GREAT, Ain't it!! What a church based SCAM. Must be the TRURO in charge there, to:

ANY SEE THE ARTICLE YESTODAY ABOUT ANOTHER PERVERT PARISHINER HAVING TO BE 'FIRED' FROM THE TRURO CHURCH, FINALLY, AFTER REPEATED OFFENSES IN PORN.

YEAH, THE TRURO CHURCH LOCATED RIGHT THERE IN FX CITY AT NORTH AND MAIN STREETS.

PACKED FULL OF those super liberal FAGGOT PERVERTS THAT HELP MOSTLY RUN/CONTROL THE LAMB CENTER AND FACETS.

so, for a real good time startin today, go to that chruch with BARBIE and friends. Just make sure you tell 'em your HOMELESS when you show up.

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: January 10, 2011 03:25AM

Date: January 10, 2011 10:46AM

After reading the article in the Washington Post, I can state from observation that most of the complaints are justified. The Lamb Center makes a good effort to help those in need however; just like the wealthy at the top that are able to slick their way around the system by buying political power that works in their best greedy favor. The Lamb Center has a whole cult of free loaders that are crying that they cannot find a job. Well, what do you expect when you are drinking and drugging all day long waiting for everything to be handed to you? How are you going to find a job when you are past out in the ally? To make my point clear, I have seen bus passes and metro fare cards given out so these people can get around town. Just to have the same people stand in front of the ABC store trying to sell the passes for booze money. Another thing, after talking to the manger of the ABC in the plaza next to the Fairfax main library it is the only ABC store in the Virginia alcohol distribution network that has an inventory problem with small half pint bottles of booze missing when they take inventory control. Do you think that there might be a correlation between the people trying to sell bus passes and the missing inventory or it just might be the kids from the local university up the street?
Now here is an interesting observation, do you know that 80% of the blacks that patron The Lamb Center have no front teeth? What is this, is it the tooth less barged? Haven’t they heard of Crest tooth paste, they give it out for free at the center? Some have come to the conclusion that the reason they have no front teeth is because it is what the crack pipe does to you.

This was taken from Drug Use & Oral Clues http://www.dentalgentlecare.com/drug_use_&_oral_clues.htm
So stay of the crack and look for a job!

Then on the illegals that are adding to the problem maybe the INS needs to come in there and case you down the street like that did at Dulles Airport with 48 undocumented workers on government scale projects. It is just as bad as the number that was working down at Forte Belvior. In the age of terrorist how does a fine Department of Homeland Security have these flaws in the system? I was working down on base and they had this one guy with a Virginia DMV ID that when they pulled the record up, it showed a different person that happen to be a female. I think America needs to tighten things up a bit!
Attachments:
methmouth200.jpg

Date: January 10, 2011 03:16PM

No one in their right mind would believe that such behavior takes place but it does. I was going to get a video of some of the activity that is allowed to go on; these guys are even running in and out of the shelter making drugs deals when they are in the local Fairfax area. When the shelter is located away from the city most of the dope heads go to the one located in Fairfax so there is no interruption in their money making business activities.

Posted by: TheTruthFromAWFEye ()
Date: January 10, 2011 03:27PM

I THINK I'M GETTIN' THE IDEA OF THE ORIGINATOR'S ORIGINATION OF THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT, DAHAAHHAUAHAAUAHAAUAHAAAAAHAAUAAHAAAA!!!

NOW, AFTER READING THE WASH. POST ARTICLE TODAY ON THE '' LAMB CENTER ''
I CAN SEE THE LIGHT, OH LORD ALMIGHTY!! I CAN SEE THE LIGHT THAT LET'S ME SEE!!!

THE IDIOTIC PRACTICES OF THE POLICIES " RETAINING " , THRU THE PROVIDED PRIVILEGES AND EXTRA PRIVILEGES AND BEING PLACED ON THIS, ALREADY MENTIONED " MOST PROTECTED LIST " BY THESE INDIVIDUALS " IN CHARGE " AND EVEN WHAT IS CLEARLY AIDING AND ABBEDING THESE HUSTLIN', THIEVING, DRUNKEN, DOPIN' CRACKHEADS AT THIS TLC, IS GOING TO GET THE LAMB SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD, ULTIMATE BOTTOM LINE , PUNISHING EVERYONE.

SO IT'S THE NEEDS OF THE FEW CHRONIC CROOKS, LIKE DAVE LIARBY HIMSELF, AND SCREW THE MANY GOOD PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED OF THE TLC SERVICES, UNTIL THIS VERY PRACTICE GETS THE PLACE SHUT DOWN FOR ALL FOR GOOD!!!

WAY TO GO!! WAY TO GO !! THE DIRECTOR AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR HAVE SO SUCCESSFULLY REFUSED TO CHANGE POLICIES FOR SO LONG AND CONSISTENTLY, THE LAMB IS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE TOTALLY SHUT DOWN.

WAY TO GO !!! I GUESS THE MORON'S IN CHARGE HAVE SOME TWISTED SISTER EXCUSE TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES IN THEIR SICK MINDS THAT THIS IS "" O.K "" SOMEHOW, TOO, LIKE " OH! IT MUST BE GOD'S PLAN FOR THE LAMB TO BE SHUT DOWN , EVENTUALLY, AND IF I CAN'T SELECTFULLY AID AND ABBED MY FELLOW CHRONIC CRACKHEADS AND CRIMINAL COMMRADES IN CRIME OVER AND ABOVE AND BEYOND EVERY INNOCENT AND HUMBLE PERSON THAT WALKS IN THE DOOR, WELL THEN, SO BE IT. LET 'EM SHUT THE PLACE DOWN !!!!! "

IS THIS WHAT THESE SICK F$%#*&K WERE/IS THINKING OR WHAT ???

WELL THANKS A LOT, DAVE AND YOU JERKS IN CHARGE OF THE PLACE!! THANKS A LOT!!

WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST CHANGE YOUR SATANIC POLICIES ?????
DAMN. NOW ALL THE INNOCENT AND HUMBLE PEOPLE THAT NEED THE HELP OF THE PLACE, FOREVER ARE SCREWED OUT OF ANY HELP AT ALL!!!!

THIS IS/WAS DEFINITELY NOT NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM WHATSOEVER THE TRUE PLANS OF JESUS OR GOD OR ANYONE WITH A BRAIN FOR A PLACE LIKE THE LAMB.

THIS DAVE LIARBY, THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, HOPEFULLY THRU MISSINFORMATION BEING PROVIDED BY HIM AND THESE OTHERS, THE DIRECTOR, PATTI AND THIS HENRY FELLOW, TO THE "BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S" THAT DIRECT THIS PLACE?? WILL QUICKLY CHANGE THESE SUICIDAL-TO-THE-VERY-EXISTENCE OF THE TLC PRACTICES, LIKE IMMEDIATELY BANNING THE FOR REAL TROUBLEMAKERS FROM THE LAMB, LIKE THE RUDE AND CRUDE ONES, LIKE JAMES WARE , MASON PICKETT , a.k.a. SMITTY (DAMON) MOST OF THE ILLETGAL IMMIGRANTS AND MORE THAT HAVE DONE MORE THAN ENOUGH IGNORANT SHET TO BE THROWN OUT FOR AND NEVER AGAIN THE INNOCENT.

WHY THIS VERY DAY, I WITTNESSED HENRY PUTTING OUT AN INNOCENT, WHILE HIS DRUNKEN CRACKHEAD TROUBLEMAKING BUDDY WHO ACTUALLY STARTED THE PROBLEM, HE LET STAY AND EVEN REWARDED THE PUKE WITH FOUR METRO BUS TOKENS FOR CAUSING THE PROBLEM, 'CAUSE HENRY DIDN'T LIKE " THAT WHITE CRACKER HONKY TRASH ". THEN HENRY THRU OUT ANOTHER WHITE PERSON, LATER ON TODAY, WHEN HE SIMPLY DID NOTHING AT ALL TO DESERVE SO COMPARED TO THE CONSTANT TRASHY GARBAGE BEHAVIOR OF JUST ABOUT ALL OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION POPULATION OF LATIOS THAT WERE IN THERE.
THE WHOLE TIME, OF COURSE, PATTI , THAT USELESS BITCH, WAS OBVIOUSLY, DELIBERATELY HIDING HER HEAD IN HER DREAMSAND OR SOMETHING, WATCHING YET NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL TO PROPERLY CORRECT THIS AWFULL ONGOING PRACTICE OF HENRY'S, NOT TO MENTION DAVE'S TOTALLY IMMORAL POLICIES AND PRACTICES.

Posted by: DudeEnough ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:35AM

Seriously, enough with the Lamb Center shit. Anybody's planning on cheating on their wife today?

Posted by: SeriouslyEnough ()
Date: January 11, 2011 12:03PM

I understand that this thread is probably the most important thing going on in your entire life which is so terribly sad. But you need to be treated like a child misbehaving and from now on, ignored. Nobody gives a crap about your feelings regarding the Lamb Center and this thread needs to go away (and yes, I'm aware of the irony that I'm giving it a bump by posting this response.)

Posted by: HaHaHaSeriouslyEnough ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:00PM

GOT YOUR ATTENTION NICELY, THOUGH, DID'NT IT!! HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, SERIOUSLY!!

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH , THEN JUST GO AWAY, PUKEFACE!! AND STAY AWAY.

HA HA HA H AH AH AH AH AHA AH A AH AH AHA HA AH AH AH AH AHA AH AHA AHAHHAAA A AHA AH AH AHA A !!!!

THE LAMB CENTER IS IS IS IS IS GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN !!!! ALL BECAUSE OF PUTRID PUKES THAT THINK JUST LIKE YOU AND THIS THREAD.

HA! HA !H AH! AHHAAAAAAHHHHH HA! H AH! AHHA ! HA!! HA! HA!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

and the faggot thinking terds runnin' the shet hole the lamb center!!!

HERE'S ANOTHER REGULAR CLIENT/ATTENDEE THAT IS ON THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR'S " MOST WANTED LIST " THAT CONSTANTLY CAUSES MAJOR DISSRUPTIVE PROBLEMS AND REGULARLY BREAKS THE LAW RIGHT ON THE PREMISSES AT THE LAMB.

EVEN GOT HIS PICTURE IN THE NEWSPAPERS TWO DAYS AGO IN THE ARTICLES CONCERNING SHUTTTING DOWN THE SHET HOLE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE HIM!!!

POLICE RECORD; 1) THEFT - ROBBERY - OTHER (as in stealing)

2) PETTY PETTY LARCENY THEFT AS IN STEALING
MAJOR SHET HERE !!!

3) here's a good one !!!!! " FALSE REPORT OF A CRIME TO POLICE " IN OTHER WORDS; HE'S A LOW LIFE LIAR, PLAINLY.

4) HIT AND RUN FELONY SO THIS PUNK IS A FELON. THAT IS A VERY SERIOUS CRIME. PROBABLY LIED HIS WAY THRU THIS ONE , TOO.

5) THIS DOES NOT EVEN TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE ADDITIONAL CRIMES MANY HAVE WITTNESSED THIS LOW-LIFE COMMITT RIGHT ON LAMB CENTER PREMISSES COMBINED WITH THE SURROUNDING PROPERTIES OF THE TLC.

6) HE'S A MAJOR DRUNKIN' CRACKHEAD OF A DOPE DEALER AND IS CONSTANTLY HARASSING CHARITABLE ORGANIZARIONS IN THE NOVA REGION TO GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE FREE FREE FOREVER AND WILL NEVER STOP WITH HIS HATE WHITEY VENDETTA FOR LIFE WHILE HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO LIVE IN MYRTLY BEACH, N.C. AND A NICE CAR TO DRIVE AROUND, ALL PROVIDED TO HIM BY HIS WHITEY GIRLFRIEND JILL AND FAMILY.

PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AT THE LAMB AND COMPANY'S

" VERY MOST PROTECTED LIST " POLICY FOR MAINTAINING THE ONGOING PROCESS OF GETTING THE DUMP SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD FOR EVERYBODY.

YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! PUNISH EVERYBODY TO PROTECT A FEW LIKE WARE, JAMES.

WHO WOULD RATHER SEE WHITEY'S WINDOW SHUT DOWN THAN TO SEE ANYBODY ELSE BUT HIM GET HELP THRU/AT THE TLC OR ANY OTHER PLACE LIKE IT!! I HEARD HIM SAY IT -

" IF I DON'T GET THE BETTER MOST HELP THRU WHITEY'S WINDOW (THE TLC) THEN I WILL GET IT SHUT DOWN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!! BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!! I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE ELSE GET HELP THERE BUT ME AND MY AFRICAN AMERICAN BRETHREN !!!! "

I EVEN HEARD HIM ON THE PHONE CALLIN' THE NAACP AND THE EEOC CLAIMIN'
THE TLC AND FACETS DISCRIMINATES BLACKS AND HE WANTS TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST BOTH AND THE TRURO CHURCH CAUSE THEY DO NOT HELP HIM ENOUGH !!!

THEN BRAGGIN' ON ANOTHER DAY ABOUT HOW HE'S HUSTLED SO MUCH EXTRA MONEY AND STUFF FOR DOPE AND BOOZE AND STUFF OUT OF WHITEY'S WINDOW
WHITEY WINDOW'S LIKE THESE AND THE REST IN THE WHITEY NOVA REGION HE'S SAVED UP ENOUGH MONEY TO OPEN UP HIS OWN CREDIT UNION OR BANK !!!!

THAT'S OUR MAN MR. JAMES WARE . #1 ON THE TRURO MINISTER DAVE LAREBY THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AT THE TLC'S " VERY MOST PROTECTED LIST " WHILE HE BREAKS MORE AND MORE LAW'S RIGHT THERE AT THE LAMB.

GREAT, ISN'T IT !! A CON ARTIST PROTECTIN A CON ARTIST ON HOLY GRAOUND AT THE LAMB CENTER. WHAT A SCAM.

AND THE LOCAL , STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KNOW IT NOW AND ARE DOING NOTHING ???????? IT'S BEING BLASTED OUT ON THE MEDIA, FOR CHRIST's SAKE.

AND LET'S MAKE SURE HERE THAT EVERYONE KNOW'S THAT THIS IS IS IS MORE CRIMINAL CRIME BEING RELENTLESSLY SUPPORTED A BACKED BY WHAT IS CLEARLY AND OBVUIOUSLY THE TRURO TRURO CHURCH LOCATED AT NORTH AND MAIN STREETS IN FAIRFAX, VA.

NOW LET'S ALL GET NECKED AND JUMP IN A PILE AT THE LAMB CENTER. HIV/AIDS BE DAMNED, NOT ME !!! JESUS IS MY SAVIOR AND ATTORNEY !!!

Posted by: awatchfulleye ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:33PM

A Watch Full Eye, that's really gross picture, how did you do that ? I am so proud of you!!

Looks like 'Little Joe's mouth. You know. Shorty. The short black always drunk crackhead guy. bald head.

This guy literally urinated on the rug in front of everyone there at the serving table's at the FACET's Hypo program Presbyterion Church on Presbyterian Way of Main Street in FAIRFAX, Va. with his hate whitey attitude all over the act. (winter, 2010/11)

He was mumblin' about how he hated whitey and their whitey churches and how he will forever be pissin' on them in mind and as in reality, 'literally' urinating on them forever and ever while he filled the rug at his feet in this church full of urine. (sound familiar??)

All the while, FACETSCARES worker/facilitator just stands back and does nothing. Later on she (the FACETS facilitator) casually calls the "DETOX "
unit and has him taken there for the evening instead of the drunk tank jail with multiple charges filed by the police for such a serious criminal act done in front of everyone at a Church.

DIP, indecent exposure, destruction of church property, pissins in public.

For this one night alone, this little hate whitey putrid piece of garbage should have been locked up in the federeal penetentary for 3-5 years without parole (he does have a long prior history/record)

THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE LAMB CENTER'S " VERY MOST PROTECTED LIST " MEMBERS, AND THIS IDIOT DAVE AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S KEEP WONDERING WHY THE PLACE IS IS IS GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN ???

CHANGE YOUR @%#$&*ING POLICIES YOU @)*^$% ING JACKASSES !!!!!

ALL OF THE INNOCENTS AND HUMBLE PEOPLE NEEDING THE TLC'S HELP AND YOU JACKASSES REFUSE TO SIMPLY CHANGE POLICY TO HELP KEEP IT SAFELY OPEN ????

WHY???? PLEASE SERIOUSLY SEEK SOME PSYCHIATRIC HELP AND SIT AND ASK YOURSELF WITH THIS PSYCHIATRIST PRESENT TO HELP YOU WITH THIS VERY MESSED UP MENTALITY YOU HAVE , DAVE LIARBY, AND THE REST IN CHARGE AT THE TLC. WHY ARE YOU GOING TO FURTHER PUNISH THE INNOCENT AND HUMBLE'S AND CONTINUE TO REWARD THESE THANKLESS CON-ARTIST WHO WILL NEVER STOP PRACTICING THEIR SATANISM RELENTLESSLY AND FOREVER ?? AIDING AND ABBEDING THEM IN THEIR CRIMES, EVEN RIGHT THERE UNDER GOD'S ROOF !!!!! AND THROWING OUT THEIR VERY VICTIM'S OF THEIR RELENTLESS LIE'S AND DECEIT !!!!

Posted by: Tammy ()
Date: January 11, 2011 03:40PM

OH! awatchfulleye, MY OLD PUS IS GETTIN WET JUST THINKIN' ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITIN' ABOUT.

IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A CIG NOW I MIGHT CUM RIGHT HERE AND NOW!! ON DAVE'S FACE!!

(Dave LIKE'S it)

Posted by: DudeEnough ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:55PM

Seriously, no one's cheating on their wives? Not even masturbating on your neighbor's porch? Sheesh, maybe I need to go to the Lamb Center for a quickie.

Posted by: Able william ()
Date: January 11, 2011 04:58PM

And never forget your relentlessly sponsored for years Bill. Just one look at this punks police record says it perfectly. That's ABELL , WILLIAM from Boston, MASS. running from his forever criminal activity(S) there.

Make sure and keep believing in his relentless bearing false wittness lies and deceit trying to degrade everyone else at the Lamb to get back into the Lamb and your graces and back on your " VERY MOST PROTECTED LIST " of chronic criminals,, Dave Liarby, Assistant Director at the TLC.

Oh how he knows how to make up such wonderfully degrading stories about everyone else but refuses yo tell you the truth about himself.

oh, throw him and her out Dave, their the ones dealin' dope and selling booze to miners out of the 7-Eleven next door, not me. When factually, it is him.

And him that is (hopefully will remain 'was') ripping off other homeless guys property out of the restroom there at the TLC for years before finally he got himSELF thrown out with his relentless criminally minded nonsense and dope dealing.

I was told by a FX police officer the only reason he has no drug bust record here in FX cause whenever he gets caught, just like in Boston, MASS, he always scrambles up snitchen' and lieiing on everyone he possibly can and gets 'em busted to keep his record 'clean' of any drug busts.

He ran this snitchin' routine for so long in Boston, finally everyone found out and he had to leave and ended up here in FX, Va. at the Lamb.

Now he's workin' his relentless scam here cause he found a real sucker'CON named Dave Liarby, the Assistant Director at the LAMB, that believes every lie he speaks and can manipulate him so well he's even scammin' him to let him back in to the TLC, at everyone else's demise and degradation, to get back 'in' with Dave's " VERY MOST PROTECTED LIST " protections while he relentlessly lies, agressively panhandles to get drunk and deals crack cocaine out the back door of the place and any other drug he can deal and do.

I just seen this punk in the TLC the other day last week, after SUPPOSEDLY being permanently banned from the place for life, which for anyone else that this happens to, means a no trespass charge if he/they returns onto the property at any time and possible jail time.

He's obviously succeeding on getting back in under the TLC' DAVE LIARBY's good graces.

Probably backin' it up with all sorts of wild fantasy stories about the horrible conduct of an innocent attendee(s) at the Lamb and more, to somehow 'gain measurable weight' on his re-entry there so he can get back to his usual CON games as described above.

His famous criminal act is " The Sucker Punch " assault and battery crime, when he knows your not aware of what he's going to do, you know, like " The Back Stabber " cause he's to much a PUSSY to do ANYTHING truely sportsmanlike or decently competative, like any fractionally decent person would want too, with any REAL balls. Actionable PROOF that he is nothing but a low-life scumbag putrid piece of rancid GARBAGE that needs to go back to Boston, MASS an face up to his BACKSTABBIN' victims there!!!

Now go make up another lie and snitch on yourself BILL ABELL !!!!

(( 'SEE' THIS GUY'S ARREST/ WARRANT RECORD. IT'S TOTALLY REDICULOUS THAT THIS PUNK IS NOT ROTTING IN THE STATE PRISON FOR DECADES WITHOUT PAROLE, AND THESE PEOPLE IN CHARGE AT THIS TLC HAD BEEN WAY OVER-PROTECTING HIM FOR YEARS WHILE HE RELENTLESSLY BREAKS THE LAW RIGHT THERE INSIDE AND AROUND THE TLC AND THEY KNEW IT AND KEPT PROTECTING HIM FOR YEARS ON THERE " VERY MOST PROTECTED LIST " WHILE HIS VICTIM SUFFERED AND GOT THROWN OUT FOREVER. !!!!! ))))

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON RIGHT IN YOUR BACKYARD FOR YEARS AT THE (MAINLY) TRURO CHURCH BACKED TLC !!

Posted by: MonkeyBiz ()
Date: January 11, 2011 07:08PM

DudeEnough Wrote:
> Seriously, no one's cheating on their wives? Not
> even masturbating on your neighbor's porch?
> Sheesh, maybe I need to go to the Lamb Center for
> a quickie.

Seriously, will you lay off your cheating-on-wife posts? We are here to learn about dipshits in the Lamb Center.

Posted by: EnoughSeriousFather ()
Date: January 12, 2011 03:18PM

this thread is very serious enough.
this piece of furmenting garbage named so terrribly opposite of what it's actually practiced mission is, called 'the lamb center', is by all rights going to get shut down sooner than later, directly because of this thread and the refusal of a wanna be real con-artist Assistant Director named Dave Lareby to simply change his sick policies and get a brain.
the truro church will probably find a way to reward this chump and the rest for getting the place shut down, with their twisted, sick, upside down super liberalism to-get-away-from the true word of God nonsense.
Does everyone know what a alcoholics brain gets to looking like after years of abuse? goes from a beautiful pretty pinkish tone to white to light and dark brown, kinda like as if it were turning into a big ugly fat piece of crap. The actual permanent brain damage is extensive.
and this is what has been put in charge of the Lamb at the homeless and poor people's unfortunate demise at The Lamb Center. people who haven't the slightest idea of how to manage their own lives, never-the-less a homeless shelter.
such a pitty. the individuals that actually had God's true mission in mind and truely help the homeless and poor with the opening of the Lamb have been, in a most wretched fashion, have been let totally down by this Dave Lareby and the rest of these braindeads in the most delicate of positions there.
shame. and after all this praying being done about it. shame.
could our prayer begin again, or did they never end, in silence.
i guess our prayers will be answered with more undeserving, troublemaking drunken crackhead cons being given sanctuary there, at the lamb.
please remember to go by their official police records, DAVE, JOHN, PATTI, HENRY, NOT the bald faced lieing faggots like MASON PICKETT or the chronic drunkin
crackhead chronic repeat offender Bill (William) Abell 'MADE UP' RECORDS OF OTHER'S TO GET BIASED DECISIONS FROM YOU CONCERNING THEIR NEXT VICTIM OF THEIR CRIMES THROWN OUT INSTEAD OF RIGHTFULLY THEMSELVES, A-S-_S - h_OLES !!
and how are you going to know this, their real police records, if you do not even know their real names !!
like the majority of the population of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT's that show up there, jammin the place up with their totally RUDE and DISRESPECTFULL 'I am entitled' rotten attitudes.

HEY, A WATCH FULL EYE, CAN WE GET A PICTURE OF AN INSIDE LOOK AT AN ALCOHLICS POOP COLORED BRAIN HERE, TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT'S REALLY IN CHARGE, FOR REAL, AT THE LAMB CENTER -- ---

Date: January 12, 2011 04:14PM

THERE IS A LOT OF YELLING IN THIS THREAD. HEY EVERYONE! CAN YOU HEAR ME???

I LOVE THE LAMB CENTER! IT'S THE BEST!

Posted by: Incomletness ()
Date: January 12, 2011 04:36PM

HEY, MORE COMPLETE AND THE REST OF YOU BIGGOTS, HOW DO YOU LIKE THE WONDERFULL

MEDIA COVERAGE

YOU

AND REST OF YOUR LAMB CENTER CLICK OF WANNA-BE REAL CON ARTIST ARE GETTIN' NOW.

SEE HOW POWERFULL THE INTERNET CAN BE !!!

HELPS EXPOSE THE IMMORAL , WRONGDOIN' ARROGANT GARBAGE HEAP CRAP YOU AND YOUR'S PULL ON GOOD CHRISTIANS DOWN ON THEIR LUCK AND HAVIN' TO GO AND GET HELP AT PLACES LIKE THE TLC.

COMING INTO THE LAMB CENTER ACTUALLY BELIEVING IT'S A WONDERFULL PLACE WITH REAL GOOD INTENTIONS TO HELP SELFISHLY,

UNTIL YOU START EXPAERIENCING WHAT THE PLACE IS REALLY LIKE. GETTING BULLIED BY THE WORST ONES WHO JUST LOVE TO FOCUS ON THE INNOCENTS AND GET THEM THROWN OUT FOR NO REASON ACCEPT FOR YOUR PERSONAL GREEDY INTENTS.

AND GETTING THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE TO GO ALONG WITH YOUR EVIL SELFISHLY RANCID NONSENSE.

NO BIG DEAL, HUH!!

START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE MEDIA COVERAGE YOUR GETTING DIRECTLY CAUSED BY YOUR'S AND YOUR BEST BUDDY CHRONIC OFFENDERS OF THE LAW BULL.

JUST REMEMBER, YOU CAN'T BULLSHEET THE BULLSHEETER.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND WATCH THE TLC GET SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!!

jerk.

Date: January 12, 2011 04:45PM

WHAT DID YOU SAY? TYPE LOUDER!!!

THE LAMB CENTER IS AWESOME AND I HOPE IT STAYS OPEN FOREVER! IT'S GREAT JUST THE WAY IT IS AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING!

Date: January 12, 2011 05:17PM

The Lamb Center attracts a lot of common life that just wants to hang out in the area and beg money from people all the time. I think it is shameful to be seen in the place and avoid it like the plague. In a project manager own words in regards to The Lamb Center, “ohhhh no!, those people in there are the worst in the county all they want to do it sit around and eat that food that’s at the tableâ€. Also, as former Senator Moynihan once stated when the subject of welfare reform was being debate. Putting people on welfare is one of the worst things that you can do, just like giving drug addicts money. You are rewarding and encouraging these people to live off the system. If you take a serious look at the patrons of The Lamb Center, most are not employable. Who wants to hire so fat breaded slob with two kids that should be in school but are running around screaming across the room at each other? The phrase West Virginia trailer trash fits 90% of the people that regularly attend The Lamb Center.
The social and moral work ethics has deteriorated over the last seventy years. I remember stories that my grandparents told me about the great depression and how money was so tight that they had to cut out corn flake boxes and line their shoes with the card board because they had no money. At that time, most people would not accept government assistance because they felt ashamed of receiving something without working. Nowadays, with the Jerry Springer Lamb Center Culture it’s a free full all to bleed the system to death. Plop out as many babies’ as you can even it you sleep on a park bench because you know you’ll be able to get on the phone and belly ache to social services for the free ride mentally. Why do you think the T-party is gaining so much support, people are fed up with this low life’s living off the system? Why should the working class support the offspring’s of people who refuse to take responsibility and support their beloved family? They must not truly care for their kids knowing the cold hard economic facts of life. One lady told me the other day that it really gets in her craw when she has to get up every day at 5am and does not come home until 9pm to support her family. While “HUCI MAMA†a few floors down is getting a public assistant apartment for only $200 which she receives checks from the government because she is practicing irresponsible fostering of kids so she can qualify for all the social programs. They need to take these people and round them up and send them to work camps, if they do not move and work, just shock them with an electric cattle prong. They act and behave like animals so they should be giving the respected consideration and be treated like one. Like the bible states “An eye for an eyeâ€.

Posted by: MOREhYPOCRITEcOMPLETE ()
Date: January 13, 2011 04:14PM

MORE COMPLETE, YOU ARE A TOTAL A-S-S.

THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AT THE LAMB CENTER MUST BE YOUR DADDY!!

WHY JUST THE OTHER DAY I SAW FREAKBOY JAKE LITERALLY ATTACK YOUR DADDY PUSHING HIM AND TRYING TO STRANGLE HIM.

SO IF YOUR DADDY WASN'T SUCH A HYPOCRITE THAN WHY DOES NOT HIS SAME RULES ON THROWING PEOPLE OUT APPLY TO HIM AS WELL AS OTHERS.

TOO MANY VICTIMS OF ASSAULT AND BATTERY AND OTHER CRIMES , HAVE BEEN TREATED TOTALLY WRONG , WITH EXTREME BIGOTRY , AND THROWN OUT OF THE LAMB FOR EITHER SHORT OR LONG PERIODS OF TIME FOR THE SAME OR EVEN PERMANENTLY THROWN OUT BY THESE HYPOCRITES RUNNING THE LAMB CENTER.

WE ALL KNOW THIS BIGOT MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HAVE CAUSED STINKY FREAKBOY JAKE TO ATTACK HIM. PROVOKE HIM SOMEHOW. THIS IS THE POLICY, SO NOW HOW COME DAVE LIARBY THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR DID NOT THROW HIMSELF OUT!!

GET THE REALITY CHECK, HERE, DAVE LIARBY!!

AND THEN THIS DAVE LIARBY THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR CALLS THE POLICE TO THE LAMB CENTER BECAUSE HE WAS ASSAULT AND BATTERED ???

WELL, WELL, WHAT ABOUT THE POLICY ABOUT THROWIN' OUT ANYBODY THAT CALLS THE POLICE FOR ANY REASON TO THE LAMB CENTER WHEN THEY ARE THE VICTIM OF A CRIME??

THIS MAKES YOU TWO TIMES (THIS INCIDENT ALONE) THE HYPOCRITE AND EXTREME BIGOT!! BY FACTUALITY , NOT OPINION.

EXAMPLE AFTER EXAMPLE AFTER EXAMPLE... THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS.

RESIGN YOUR POSITION(S) , BIGOTS. TURN THIS HELP THE HOMELESS PROJECT OVER TO SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES. *%&^#@ ING HORRIBLE HIPCRITES !!!!!

TOO MANY HOPE YOU AND YOUR COHERTS IN CRIME ALL ROT IN %h#&e*&l FOR ETERNITY FOR THIS ONGOING REFUSAL , NOW , TO SIMPLY RESIGN DIRECTLY DUE TO YOUR ' INTOLERANT DEVOTION ' TO REFUSE TO STOP BEING A BIGOT !!!!

have a nice life !!!

That's right , I'm the originator and CONstent CON-tributor to this thread, and I'm right there, every day , right under your nose, watching you at THE LAMB CENTER !!!

They call me Mr. Clean . Can you guess me yet ?? I'm the one . No DSI here !! Only YOU have the D.S.I.

(that's DEMON SOFTWARE INTELLECT for you dummies out there !!)

SHAME, SHAME YOU HYPOCRITES RUNNIN' THE LAMB CENTER LIKE BIGOTS!!

NOW DAVE, THE DIRECTOR, PATTI AND HENRY YOU KNOW NOW THE ONLY RIGHT AND JUST THING TO DO IS NOW THROW YOURSELF OUT FOR EVER FOR BEING "INTOLERANTLY DEVOTED TO HIS OR HER OWN OPINIONS AND PREJUDICES OR DISCRIMINATIONS OR ONE WHO REGARDS OR TREATS MEMBERS OF A GROUP (i.e example RACIAL - ETNIC - LIKE NON-CRIMINALS OR NON-CONVICTS!!) WITH DISLIKE , HATRED , OR INTOLERANCE (I.E. differently, UNEQUALLY THAN)

AND HOW ABOUT TODAY, SHUTTING DOWN THE MEN'S BATHROOM BECAUSE Y0U YOU YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO CLEAN IT UP, AFTER CREATING, WITH YOUR REDICULOUSLY HIGH LEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE AND NEGLIGENCE, THE IMPOSSIBLY PERPETUATING DISEASE GENERATING SHOWER CONDITIONS SO THAT ANY ONE USING THE RESTROOM HAS TO SPEND SO MUCH EXTRA TIME NURSING THEIR MOLD, MILDEW, AND FUNGUS GENERATED FUNK UNDER THEIR TOENAILS AND ON THEIR SKIN CONDITIONS, THEY REALLY HAVE NO TIME LEFT OVER TO HELP CLEAN UP THE RESTROOM AFTER YOU, NEVER-THE-LESS THEMSELVES.

ARE THE BRAIN DEAD ONES GETTING ANY OF THIS YET ??

HEY, DAVE LIARBY, THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR ??? AT THE LAMB CENTER.

ARE YOU THERE ????

Posted by: Mr.CleanMike ()
Date: January 13, 2011 04:43PM

for anyone who doesn't know who Mr.Clean Mike is, he's the one that takes his sponge bath in front of the toilet stall in the men's room all the time stairing into it watching anyone closely while taking a dump and harasses them all the while trying to get a long look at your personals.

he's a registerd pedophile who refuses his SSDI check and assisted housing cause he likes bullying and intimidating anyone he thinks is in his way there at the lamb everyday and won't let him freely check out their genitals when he wants to look.

Peek-a-boo , I see you !

Another of the director's and assistant director's most protected ones on their " MOST PROTECTED LIST " of chronic criminals!

Date: January 13, 2011 06:31PM

MOREhYPOCRITEcOMPLETE Wrote:
> MORE COMPLETE, YOU ARE A TOTAL A-S-S.
>
> THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AT THE LAMB CENTER MUST BE
> YOUR DADDY!!

WHAT DID YOU SAY? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Seriously, I'm just joking around. I don't know the first thing about the Lamb Center. Never even heard of it until this thread.

That's probably because I'm not some homeless loser. I am making fun of you because you are. Get it? Funny right?

>
> That's right , I'm the originator and
> CONstent CON-tributor to this thread, and I'm
> right there, every day , right under
> your nose, watching you at THE LAMB CENTER
> !!!

Talking to yourself is a sure sign of schizophrenia. Take your meds.

Posted by: BluePill ()
Date: January 13, 2011 06:49PM

Question to OP: Are you married?

Posted by: Hannibal ()
Date: January 14, 2011 09:40AM

Clarice, have the lambs been silenced?

Posted by: JPMorgan ()
Date: January 14, 2011 11:29AM

Everyone needs to make the best of The Lamb Center; you know a lot of the people in there are crazy. Then you have the people that do not want to work give me everything for free crowd. Be thankful that you are not like those people who have made their whole life revolve around going to the soup kitchen. Get you self a good paying job so you can drive by the places and say F You all you low class filthy scum go eat you day old rotten food while you shack up with the fat ugly girls in the place that do not even look like females but more like piglets. I’ve been in there several times and have had the hungry hungry hippo’s jump in front of me and take the last meal on the tablet. Haven’t they heard of Jenny Craig, theirs this one girl who’s rear end is almost as wide as she is tall. Then you have this other one that looks like she is going to give birth to twins. These people in there are hopeless and be thankful for it because it is one less person that you have to compete in the job market. Now this is what I call a lady
Attachments:
Girls

Posted by: FullofBull ()
Date: January 15, 2011 04:04PM

Hey Father Cowie, why don't you go to the Lamb and take a nice long shower in the Fermented Funk that's growing in them (the man's room) and get assaulted, robbed and thrown out for doing nothing but showin' up and needing the services there. Then spend your whole day for months trying to get the fungus out from under your toenails and curing the funky Ringworm and other skin diseases that the one shower there caused. The time, not to mention, the cost of 'the cure'(s) will consume your life into month's of stagnated oblivion.

It'll be a ice cold day in hell before any of the normal people there go there for help ever possibly, later when they are doing better in life, make a contribution to the Lamb.

especially after they see how the contributions are distributed.

Hey, did everybody see the picture in the Washington Post article with that wanna-be con-artist assistant director's picture you know, that honky to the left. that's what a minister out of the TRURO church that practices the HARBOURING and aiding & abedding chronic criminal fugitives like that walking piece of putrid garbage DAMON ( A.K.A. " SMITTY " ) who, while living at the Lamb for the last 10 - 12 months and at the FACETS Hypo at the start of the winter services up until about a week ago being safely harboured there by the people in charge at these places, continued his relentless pimpin' and criminal practices like dope dealing to minors at the school down the street from the Lamb until finally a bench warrant out of Arlington finally caught up with him.

Thank God!! the grapevine has it he should be gone for quite a while, hopefully. He was one piece of work. Played the chumps in charge at the Lamb and FACETS like fiddles and he was the Master Fiddle Player.

Looks like his bitch BARBIE ain't missin' him at all! Probably ot quickly tired of his boring ass hustle.

Hope the Law finally catches up to the Super Safe Harbour that the Lamb Ministry provided this terd for too long.

Isn't 'harbouring a fugitive' and 'aiding and abedding' one a very serious crime?

All because the Directors there at The Lamb are too damned incompetent and LAZY fat to do a simple I.D. and background check on these CHRONICS that move in and practice breaking the law there as well!

Again, subjecting the Good and Law Abiding ones, and especially the children being brought in there, to this is simply unnacceptable, immoral behavior of the people 'in charge' there at the Lamb.

And that Super Putrid Puke JAMES WARE's got a lot of nerve making a comment like he did. He knows all the homeless shelter's where-a-bouts in the entire Metro DC area and simply haunts The Lamb the most cause he knows it's a more direct route to/thru WHITEY's Window of provided funds. If the Lamb ever gets ahut down, he knows very well where there is plenty of help elsewhere thruout the entire regiion. JAMES WARE is just a real Bald Faced Bearer of CONTINUAL False Wittness while pretending to be religous as part of his forever hustle to get for free everything he can from WHITEY and WHITEY's Window's like the Lamb.

And these Jackasses on Steroids in charge there just play along with his and so many others like his endless hustle . Waht did you say ?? Get a job and work ? No way! Not when he can get so much of everything for FREE.

James Ware is nothnig but a Super Low Life Free-loader Milk Whitey Dry piece of walking rotten Sheeet, and will never change!

Remember now, you can look up his official POLICE RECORD to verify this, right here on FXunderware Arrest/Ticket Search.

I love Cary WEIDMANN !!!

Posted by: GodKnows ()
Date: January 15, 2011 06:47PM

This thread is too long. Can someone please summarize it for me so I can continue to ignore it?

Posted by: HeyGodKnowsBest ()
Date: January 16, 2011 03:55PM

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LENGTH OF THIS THREAD JUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE IT IS SHORTER, LIKE YOUR GENITALS.

THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY GOING ON AND ON AN ON AT THE LAMB NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO CLOSER ATTENTION TO EVERYONE AND H0PEFULLY THE LAW, AND THE LAW WILL FINALLY TAKE REAL NOTICE AND DO SOMETHING LEGIT FOR A CHANGE BESIDE'S SIT AT THE LOCAL SEVEN ELEVEN'S AS FAR AWAY FROM THE LAMB CENTER AS POSSIBLE AND EAT COFFEE AND SUCK DOWN DONUTS.

SO , WHEN YOU BREAK LAWS, LIKE RUNNING A READ LIGHT , YOU GET A TICKET , RIGHT? WELL,

THESE WALKING PIECES OF SHEEET RUNNING THE LAMB ARE BREAKING THE LAWS MUCH MORE SERIOUSLY AND DELIBERATELY MUCH MORE FREQUENTLY EVERY DAY AND VERY REPETATIVELY
, RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE OF THE VERY SAME AUTHORITY.

SOMETHING SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A LONG TIME AGO , ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR DAVE LIARBY. A KNOWN CONVICT GONE DELIBERATELY SUPER RELIGEOUS TO JUST CONTINUE HIS CONNING UNDER COVER AND HIDING BEHIND A FAKE BELIEF IN CHRISTIANITY.

HE CLEARLY DOES NOT CARE AND EVERYONE HAS HEARD HIM SAY IT , HE'S DOOMED TO GO TO THE DEVIL IN AN ETERNITY OF DAMNATION SO HE OBVIOUSLY THINKS " WHAT THE HECK , I GOING DOWN ANYWAY , SO I'LL JUST KEEP SINNING AND BREAKING LAWS CAUSE IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER FROM HERE ON OUT "
WITH THIS SORT OF BRAIN DAMAGED POOP FOR BRAINS MENTALITY , THIS FAGGOT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP FOR HIS CRIMES,
LIKE FOR STARTERS, THIS 'HARBOURING OF A FUGITIVE' AND AIDING AND ABEDING THESE CRIMINALS AND CONVICTS THAT ARE RELENTLESSLY BEING HIDDEN THERE.
ALL THESE PUKES IN CHARGE OF THE PLACE NEED TO DO IS START CHECKING ID WHEN PEOPLE ENTER THE PLACE, AND RANDOMLY , WHEN ANY SUSPICION ARISES , CHECK WITH THE POLICE ABOUT WARRANTS , POLICE RECORDS AND SUCH, JUST IN CASE.
WASN'T IT WELL ESTABLISHED DECADES AGO THAT NEGLIGENCE TO THE LAW IS THE EQUIVALENT TO BREAKING THE LAW ITSELF AND IS NO EXCUSE.
THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AT THE LAMB CLEARLY IS A HIPOCRIT OF A PURE BIGOT PROVEN AGAIN WITH HIS CALLING OF THE POLICE AND PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST THIS WHAT WAS HIS NAME? JAKE a.k.a 'STINKY' HE WAS NOT INJURED AT ALL AND HE REFUSES TO SEE THAT HE (dave) IS A MAJOR SOURCE OF HOSTILE PROVOCATION GENERATED DIRECTLY FROM HIS RELENTLESS BIGOTED HIPOCRITACLE ACTIONS WITH HIS PERSONAL ABUSE OF HIS ALMIGHTY SUPER POWERS AT THE LAMB CENTER

WHY, JUST THE OTHER DAY , WHAT WAS IT ? THURSDAY ,, FRIDAY ---

i witnessed yet again ,, his bigoted , hipocritical - - - - - shall we bore you further ???

IT'S BEEN GOING ON FAR TOO LONG WITHOUT anything being done about it !!!

Posted by: FoogerTeam ()
Date: January 16, 2011 11:32PM

Have you considered masturbation as a stress-reliever rather than venting your frustration on a public forum where no one gives a fuck to what you say and are humoring you only for their pleasure?

Date: January 17, 2011 06:40PM

I love the psycotic rants in caps in this thread.

Posted by: Wassup ()
Date: January 17, 2011 08:22PM

Get a real job, bro! Or pay a hooker to give you a blow job!

Posted by: daaaaa ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:21PM

So this is what happens when crazy whacked-out homeless people get on the internet...

Posted by: schmoezer ()
Date: January 19, 2011 04:00PM

FOOGERTEAM?? OBVIOUSLY IT SERIOUSLY HAS YOUR ATTENTION, AND YOU CLEARLY HAVE A MASTERBATING PROBLEM.

DID YOU GET OFF REAL GOOD REAL GOOD READING THIS THREAD??

YOUR A PRIME CANDIDATE FOR AN ETERNAL LIFELONG EXISTANCE AT THE TLC. ARE YOU READY ??

WHY DON'T YOU JUST START GOIN' THERE NOW AND QUIT SUCKIN' ON MAMA'S TIT, BOY.

GET OUT ON THE STREET WHERE YOUR SICK ASS BELONGS.

Date: January 19, 2011 04:04PM

JpMORGAN --

HOGS, NOT PIGLETS. HOGS. BIG FAT HUGE HOGS !!!!

AND FILTHY HOGS AT BEST !!!!

IT'S REALLY DISGUSTING!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2011 04:06PM by schmoezer.

Posted by: NeverSayNever ()
Date: January 19, 2011 08:38PM

Hey, where are the lamb kabobs that I ordered? This time you better serve me shoulder meat rather than a lamb dick!

Posted by: MoreIncomplete ()
Date: January 21, 2011 04:23PM

More Complete believes in DRUGS to resolve all problems. How many drugs to you currently take to buffer you from this communistic society we live in today. Commmunal, Commuting, Commonwealth, Community homeless shelters, equals nothing less then COMMUNISM.

With tyrranical pukes in charge places like the TLC.

Date: January 22, 2011 12:13PM

And then there's Arthur Smith . The really ghetto trash black guy that looks like the walking dead.

(SEE ARREST/TICKET SEARCH)

This puke is a regular at the TLC. Do you see the charge on his record that took place on Four Mile Run ? that's Green Valley in Arlington, Va., a predominant black neighborhood famous for major drug dealing. Runs as the 'third' most famous place to get drugs and any other illegal shet you want to S.E. DC and PG County.

He's runnin' drugs not only out of the TLC , but this winter he is the major 'kingpin' runnin' drugs thru the FACETS HYPO program milkin' the program dry for anything he can get for free.

That's right! Mr. Arthur Smith . Real piece of work this guy is.

A real 'scrapin'-the-bottom-of-the-ghetto piece of rotten garbage' chronic alcoholic drug doin', drug dealing puke this one is.

With a record like his, how is this guy not rottin' in the pen somewhere with the key thrown away?

Snithchin' as well?

Gotta' be a snitch.

Nobody with a record like his stays outta' prison without snitchin'.

Probably why he's hidin' out here in FX, Va., instead of stayin' with his own kind in Green Valley, Arl.,Va., S.E. or PG County.
Maybe I'll go there and let them all know where this walkin' terd is hiding and he'll be dead by tommorrow. Yeah!

Every con in those places know his drunking, drug dealin' snitchin' scam real good and are probably lookin' for him right now.

Always hidin' out at 'church-based' homeless shelters like the TLC and FACETS HYPO, cause he's not 'safe' anywhere else.

He'll turn up dead or locked up good for sure, see, if he 'hangs' anywhere else.

Not for long. CONtact!

Posted by: A.K.A."SMITTY" ()
Date: January 22, 2011 01:51PM

And here we go again!

A.K.A. " SMITTY " who was for months being harboured, aided and abedded at the TLC and at the FACETS Hypo since the beginning of the Hypo service this winter (green church) while wanted in Arlington with a warrant, finally got, about ten days ago, arrested and extradicted there.

He got out somehow? (probably snitchin' again - see his previous thread post!)

Anyway, he was hiding out additionally before his recent arrest at night in/with the FACETS (facetscares.com) with his prostitute Barbie.

He just got out from his recent arrest in Arlington a couple of days ago, and for what Henry at the Lamb says, he slinked his criminal a$$ into the FACETS church last night about 4 am (St. Mary's of Sorrows Catholic off Sideburn Rd. just south of GMU) and 'caught' Barbie with another brother after slippin' past the TWO FACETS facilitators and ALL the volunteers, barging into the sleep room, beat up on a guy in his sleep, assaulted Barbie and on his way out slamm kicked an innnocent old white man in the face real hard and bloody.

All because these services will not properly ID and check up on these terds showin up there.

Posted by: A.K.A.SMITTY? ()
Date: January 22, 2011 02:39PM

So what do you expect from another CON? The sorry a$$ so-called faith based orgs are run by a bunch of ignorant super liberal CONS that are draggin' this whole country down into an abyssmal mess that's gonna slamm dunk the US into communism within our lifetime, wait and see. We're already 89% there!

So much for protecting the innocent! Poor old white guy just layin' there asleep get slamm-kicked in the face.

I here no-one even knows or ever knew this 'smitty's' real name and now the cops are havin' a hard time finding this - (sorry, we're not allowed to print such language here) - puke

So much thanks to the people 'in-charge' of the TLC and FACETS. Innocent people get criminally bashed around and badly injured and this - (sorry, can't print such language) trash is walking around free as a bird?

I saw this garbage 'Smitty' in the TLC this am emptying his assigned locker out, obviously headed out of town right after his crime earlier.

the assistant director kissin' his butt and Henry pallin' around with him like he was their best buddy on the "MOST PROTECTED LIST" they maintain for their bestest most criminal buddy's who committ the most crimes and then some right there on TLC premisses with their complete highly protective support and consent, while throwin out the ones they bullie on, threatened and assaulted and battered innocents.

real racket these people in charge of these places got goin' on.

Wonder how much their' payin' the local and regional authoritites to keep lookin' the other way on all this criminal activity??

I guess now that more innocent people are hurt bad over their blatently illegal practices, they are all real happy with themselves. Probably be havin' a real blast of a party this weekend to celebrate the newest victims suffering that they are very seriously responsible for. Harbouring, Aiding and Abeding this wacko criminal A.K.A. " SMITTY "

Way to go you - ministers of the faith?

What is this, again, some sort of twisted vengeance on your alterior agenda list?

Now keep refusing to change the policies, and be sure and leave that disease causing jury-rigged shower stall problem in the men's restroom uncorrected properly.

A lot of people, and more, now, can't stand your stupid A$$e$.

Gonna be homeless forever with your rotten twisted alterior motive agenda list of vengeance.

Why don't you declare some more extended prayer sessions to help create more excuses to not help the homeless. You really like that, how it drives everyone out, shrinking the services there that, if anything, need expanding due to the increasing population of homeless people needin' help.

And make shet up to get a person so upset they get a little loud and say a little something maybe a little wrong that they normally would not so you can throw them out for it.

See right thru you like a window, don't we.

You know you ARE going to go to rot in H-E-L-L-Fire for your rotten ways, don't you, you so called ministers of the faith!

Your only hope is to CHANGE your agenda to what the mission there is supposed to be all about, and never again for your own personal crooked minded agenda.

Get you heads out of your a$$e$.

Posted by: A Watchful Eye ()
Date: January 22, 2011 04:47PM

The Lamb Center is tragic the place harbor nothing but low life scum. Just today I was in the place and a guy that assaulted someone was in there when he knows that the police are looking for him. Not only that I know several people that work most of the time and have been turn away for basic assistance all the while people like James Ware, Smitty, Barbie that sell her self right out front and the Latinos (Some not all) are selling drugs in the place. No wonder the business around the area do not want TLC located next to them. If fact the best advice that I can give the place that is looking for a new location is to locate right next to the police station. This is also save time in located all the people that are using the place as a gang hide out. Like the mayor stated in the recent Washington Post article the place does not work. Just go in there any given day and it if full of people drugged out or high as hell just getting everything handed to them on a silver platter. While people, that are making an effort to apply their self run because it is just not worth the hassle of dealing with the under class in the place. Let’s pry that people finally see the light for what TLC truly is a place that is being abused by people that should not be given any helpful consideration.

Amen

Date: January 23, 2011 05:57PM

wham bam, thank you lamb!

Date: January 24, 2011 04:49PM

MoreIncomplete Wrote:
> More Complete believes in DRUGS to resolve all
> problems. How many drugs to you currently take
> to buffer you from this communistic society we
> live in today. Commmunal, Commuting,
> Commonwealth, Community homeless shelters,
> equals nothing less then COMMUNISM.
>
> With tyrranical pukes in charge places like the
> TLC.

I don't need drugs dumb ass. It's bat shit crazy homeless sons of bitches who visit the lamb center and then go online and talk to themselves (as they probably do in real life) in order to repeatedly complain that the free service received wasn't good enough... that need the meds.

I expect you are one of them.

Most sane people would agree that medication is more than likely in order for the mentally ill, challenged, rejects complaining about the Lamb Center in this thread.

There is more to life than the Lamb Center and hand outs from homeless shelters. If you had one you would know this.

Have a nice day.

Posted by: A Watchful Eye ()
Date: January 24, 2011 06:27PM

Totally Unbelievable!
The activities that take place at “TLC†and the afternoon Sunday service at Toro church clearly put these charitable organizational in violation of the federal RICO act. While “TLC†does not outright blatantly endorse controlled substance distribution, nothing is ever done to condone the practices. In fact those involved in the distribution are given free rein Card Blanche of the place. This is to the point that it has become a safe haven for their illicit activities. “TLC†has an organizational policy of harboring criminals that is comparable to the Cayman Islands. Any outside observer that was presented with what is taking place within the Toro church/TLC would easily come to the logical conclusion that the two organizations are set up for the very purpose of providing a venue for the underground black market activates in the Washington DC metro area.
Hypo is another joke, the violent activities that continually occur almost on a daily bases make you wonder are the volunteers worried about their own safety. I for one have come to the conclusion as well as many others that you are better off taking your chances on freezing to death outside. While it is only a matter of time that the place gets shut down after a massacre happens and then the media will look back and examine how such obvious warning signs were continually over looked by the Fairfax City local authorities, Fairfax Country Vice department, The Federal DEA/FBI (Due to the well know fact that “TLC†is the starting point to the major distribution of class one controlled substances as well as the prescription narcotics that fetch a high price on the street). I am sure if the vice operations made an effort to infiltrate the Klan it would lead to major area wide arrest including broad media exposure to the misconduct of this religious front.

Posted by: baa ()
Date: January 24, 2011 06:31PM

People keeping this idiotic thread going, please... if you have enough resources to access the internet and can put toghether halfway coherent sentences, please look for gainful employment or other useful activity instead of using this forum to shit all over the poor little lamb...

Posted by: Baa ()
Date: January 24, 2011 07:38PM

The Lamb Center is shitting all over everyone else in the area.
The Uncensored Hardcore facts about "TLC"

I know there has been a lot of posting about "TLC" and the police must be tried of dealing with the place. I do not want to sound racest but I am going to post cruely what is taking place at "TLC" You walk into the place and it is nothing but a bunch of toothless nigers selling drugs, people that are mentally changleaged and mostly immigrants of questionable nature of there status in this country also you have a lot of low class white trash. Girls that are getting knocked up by anyone that does not mind being with something that worst than the sewer. The Washington Post would not be running those articles every six months on the activities of the place unless they were valid. If you took a survay of the people that were able to get out of the despreate situtation of going to "TLC" you would find that the overwhelming majority would state the same. Another testament to this fact is just examine how many people that climd out of the hole and have been into "TLC" donate money back. Most will tell you
that giving money to the place is just a waste of social charitiy. Most of the controbution are done because of an effort to explote the controbution benift.

Date: January 25, 2011 10:37AM

Baa Wrote:
> I do not want to sound racest but...

> it is nothing but a bunch of toothless nigers

FAIL!

Date: January 25, 2011 11:24AM

I do not want to sound racest but...

> it is nothing but a bunch of toothless nigers

So, the Lamb Center does NOT offer dental services?

Posted by: Officer ()
Date: January 25, 2011 03:17PM

Hi Im Undercover Officer Martin-Drug Dealer-Crackhead Ive been looking for someone to bust at the Lamb Center for a while now I got one little harmless lady 10 more to go I've noticed the heat is on me so I let my cracked out girlfriend (who I cheat on every chance I get) Hold my drugs cause nobody will buy from cause I really have no idea what im doing in the first place. I deal right in front of 7-11 so you're seen making the purchase and survallance starts on you (Slick huh) I take that money and go to the Stratford and buy crack sit there and get cracked out with my other Officer Mr Warden like last night Jan 24...... I dont care who my next victim is male or female.... I beat up women and Im scared to do my time so I get other to do time to save my own ass (yeah) Cause I'll get either raped or fucked up in jail cause I've put so many people away

Posted by: Real Sense ()
Date: January 25, 2011 03:28PM

I have to agree with the poster, who said the Lamb Center should be right next to the police station. This would save the folks in blue from having to run far away, and would cut down on the bullshit that occurs where the Lamb Center is right now. Is the economy in a rut, and some people fall off the boat, due to mental illness or financial issues? Of course!

But it doesn't give people the right, to harass me for money at the 7-11 or nearby businesses. Every time I've asked,"How about I buy you a sandwich," its always "nope." I'm not going to supply dope and booze addictions, and am tired of conducting business anywhere near here. Put it right next to the police station, that is a fine idea!

Posted by: Martin Newkirk & Tracy ()
Date: January 25, 2011 03:47PM

Look me up, arrest/ticket search. My my. You gotta problem with this? The TLC is my main hang, along with the FACETS Hypothermia during the winter months at night.

I make a lot of $money$ dealing dope (any variety will do, as long as it sells) and
never pay taxes on the proceeds. Crack Cocaine and weed are my specialties, of course, cause I'm a wanna-be-bi-wi.

Got some real nasty funk going on with my scalp with my hair falling out going bald. The sluts I have sex with and my main squeeze Tracy don't care, they are nastier than I am with their stank puss. Besides, they get free dope and booze if they do it good to me, and they know I dig the kinkiest!

And I AM the king of the reneging reneger's. I'll get you slam dunked into jail faster than you can do a dope deal with me, cause I'm being protected by the narc squad here in FX, cause they know I'll keep gettin' people busted for them like I been doing for a long long time.

The local school kids are my specialty. Children all over the place that are easy targets for my double dealing scam. I don't care, as long as I'm not in jails and making plenty of $$CASH$$ under the table.

And I love smokin' crack snortin'cocaine and blowin weed all day. It's amazing how I have the operation I got going on and on without bein' locked up for life, or someone hasn't put a big bullet in my head years ago for this playin' two sides scumbagging bull game I play.

Don't know how I'm gettin' away with this by the way, being a convict of six years out of the state penn and all.

Must be those special favors I pull off for the local police and Narc squad pukes on a regular basis.

Next.

Date: January 25, 2011 03:56PM

Here he comes, just like clockwork.

Posting anonymously under other peoples names only to imitate them. Blaming everyone but himself.

Seriously dude, give it up. It's more than just a bit sad and pathetic, it's actually a little scary. No wonder you're homeless, you're a mental case.

TAKE YOUR MEDS!

Posted by: michaelmurrymurray ()
Date: January 25, 2011 04:15PM

That's his full name. His arrest ticket search doesn't show it, yet he IS a convicted Homosexual Pedophile (actually he's bisexual, he'll do little girls AND boys, as long as they are young between 4 and 8 years old)

And camps out and sleeps in the woods around the TLC right down from your childrens school ready to have sex with the young boy children.

Went from walking to riding a bicycle everywhere, cause it takes too long to get to the GMU campus computers for free internet service there and the TLC after he got himself banned from the FX City library for tapping into porn sites and emailin' every local government entity relentlessly until they (at the library) thru him out for good after repetative warnings about his chronic masterbating
all over the computer keyboards and the rest of the wacko stuff he does.

Just another typical example of what you wonderfull FX citizens have growing in your back yard at the Lamb Center.

This clown hides out at night this winter at the FACETS Hypothermia cause his local campsites have been raided by the local TLC drunks and drug addicts so frequently raising so much hell with big campfires and such, the police finally forced into and had to run them all off the particular party sites just before the freezing cold whether set in this winter, so they're showin' up in large numbers with Mikey a lot at the FACETS Hypo.

Of course, it took 163 complaint calls inside of one day to be made to the FX City and County police by concerned citizens disturbed by the smoke and noise before they finally maid ONE SINGLE f&@*$%ing raid on these sick rancid pukes.

Next.

Posted by: Michael Murray ()
Date: January 25, 2011 06:52PM

Michael Murray produced on 1-25-2011 after observing the psychiatric data able to be applied in Fairfax County VA system. The review & conclusion, USA can represent itself. Psychiatric demonic activity "Freedom Of Speech.

The Lamb Center
Posted by: Michael Murray ()
Date: January 26, 2011 11:57AM

Fairfax County VA also City of Fairfax VA has funding & intent reductions. For homeless categories using sheds 8 ft x10 ft are categorized as hard tents. Fairfax County VA park land at RT 50 & Pickett RD is close to The Lamb Center. Consuming time is problem for homeless people, the sheds could have electric added for daily categories society has.

edit by Cary: This post was originally a separate thread in the Fairfax General forum but has been merged into the main "The Lamb Center 3220 Old Lee Highway" thread. To the poster: You have been banned for 7 days. Do not flood the Fairfax General forum with duplicate threads.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2011 03:12PM by Cary.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 52

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.