HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:48PM

UFail.com Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or are you now admitting that you have no idea
> what or where "Brockmont" is and, once again,
> you've faceplanted by Googling up some shit and
> trying to pretend that you knew something? lol

You're a total oaf. You had never heard of Brookmont. You had never heard of Brockmont. You had never heard of Luzmary. You're just a staggering doofus devoid of any sort of insight at all, even into that which lies just a few scant blocks from where you claim to live. Not even 30-foot cliffs make an impression on you.

But here again is what has sentenced you to certain death this time around. I did not write it. Redfin did. Choke on it once more, oh sorry-ass loser...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is rereshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 13, 2019 03:51PM

By the way, why don't you just jettison your little shit-piece FIFY? He has never done you any good at all.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 13, 2019 04:05PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> By the way, why don't you just jettison yourI'm a
> little shit-piece. FIFY is the smartest poster on FFXU He has never done moreyou any
> good than an immature dolt like me could ever do at all.
Oh.....did I mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: July 13, 2019 04:21PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Hmmm. A proliferation of mindless sock-puppets.
> What a huge surprise! Never known you to pull a
> stunt like that before. The facts of course are
> that your friends over at Redfin are perfectly
> comfortable in posting that Brockmont is
> currently among the popular neighborhoods in the
> Falls Church area. You never heard of the place.
> Just as you had never heard of either Brookmont or
> Luzmary.
>
> SRC="https://wkkrqsriursybsor-zippykid.netdna-ssl.
> com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/redfin-large.jpg"
> WIDTH=175>

No sick puppets needed. I don't need to create sock puppets and lie about the vital status of my parents like you. I have what are called facts. If you had them, you'd be able to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Looks like there's quite a few people jumping in the bandwagon to beat you down. Of course, you'll stupidly claim they're all me. Whether it's your stupidity or fragile do that keeps forcing you to commit that blunder is unclear, but it's guaranteed to happen.

Date: July 13, 2019 04:23PM

Dominion Surveyors, Inc. Wrote:
> So where exactly are the boundaries of this
> mythical place that you call "Brockmont?"

He's been asked that before and he ducked the question like a massive pussy. He's always been a coward on top of being stupid.

Date: July 13, 2019 04:26PM

There he is — the worthless little shit-stain who has never yet had a worthwhile thing to say. Puke, puke, puke.

Posted by: Barf Bag ()
Date: July 13, 2019 05:45PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> There he is — the worthless little shit-stain
> who has never yet had a worthwhile thing to say.
> Puke, puke, puke.

^ Got caught (again) barfing up some shit that he just Googled up pretending that he knew something. Now he's trying to blame Redfin. lol!

Date: July 13, 2019 05:52PM

Walk it back, asshole. Copied and pasted from one of all those Redfin SIX-figure FCC listings that your ignorant face was slapped silly with not so long ago. Dumbasses just don’t come much dumber than you.

Date: July 13, 2019 05:58PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> There he is — the worthless little shit-stain
> Puke, puke, puke.

I got links to homes in the Greenway Downs neighborhood. Do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Does it upset you that I keep reminding you of your depraved claims about your parents vital status? Does it remind you that you're nothing more than a sociopathic compulsive liar?

Date: July 13, 2019 06:03PM

Tell us again who lives and works in McLean.

Posted by: Not 1st time, won't be the last ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:06PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Walk it back, asshole. Copied and pasted from one
> of all those Redfin SIX-figure FCC listings that
> your ignorant face was slapped silly with not so
> long ago. Dumbasses just don’t come much dumber
> than you.

^ Mad now because he got busted trying to pretend that he knew something. lol

Date: July 13, 2019 06:28PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Tell us again who lives and works in McLean.

LOL! You responded within five minutes. Triggered much today? Looking at the board, you've been posting here all day. You're a fucking loser.

Lots of people live and work in McLean. You once lied about living and working in McLean. You also depravely lied about the vital status of your parents.

Fact is, the truth is a completely foreign concept to you. You tell the truth as often as you post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood (that is to say NEVER). If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 13, 2019 06:29PM

Suck on it some more, loser. Your dismal city is awash in six-figure homes, you never heard of Brookmont, Brockmont, or Luzmary, and you will never tell us who it is that lives and works in McLean. Running last. That’s just your full-time lot in life.

Posted by: Redfail ()
Date: July 13, 2019 06:35PM

You never heard of Brockmont either. lol!

Date: July 13, 2019 06:41PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Suck on it some more, loser. Your dismal city is
> awash in six-figure homes, you never heard of
> Brookmont, Brockmont, or Luzmary, and you will
> never tell us who it is that lives and works in
> McLean. Running last. That’s just your
> full-time lot in life.

LOL! One minute response time. And it's not my fault you don't understand the word modest. Further, you could've avoided this embarrassment if you hadn't blundered and confused Brookmont and Broadmont. Finally, I told you exactly who lives and works in McLean.

What's missing here is a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 13, 2019 06:48PM

I live out in the Sweet Spot. That’s quite a long way (in more ways than one) from Brockmont. You supposedly live just down the street. Since you missed the cliff, I suppose you might have somehow managed to miss Brockmont too? Pretty sorry, I must Say!

Date: July 13, 2019 07:01PM

Look at that. Once again you cowardly failed to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Your failure to do so is hardly surprising. Meanwhile I did drive past the area today and noticed the neighborhood sign for Greenway Downs, which is the neighborhood in the area you keep foolishly calling Brockmont. As locals know, it's a quaint neighborhood largely set back from Lee Highway in the Falls Church area of Fairfax County.

Lets see how quickly you can respond, my trained seal. To think you spent your entire day on FFXU is massively pathetic - even for you.

Date: July 13, 2019 07:09PM

Again, your problem is not with me, but with the high end real estate professionals at Redfin. Read ‘em and weep, loser. You are definitely toast.

Date: July 13, 2019 07:35PM

You're not a problem. You're not even a nuisance. You're just something to mock and make fun of.

Redfin you say?
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/2825-Greenway-Blvd-22042/home/9554004

Meanwhile, you continue to fail to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. 

Date: July 13, 2019 07:50PM

^^^ LOL! You’re way off the reservation, Geronimo. From its earliest days, this entire thread has been about me putting one boot after another up your sorry ass. Nothing has changed on that front at all.

Posted by: Burnt Toast ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:05PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Again, your problem is not with me, but with the
> high end real estate professionals at Redfin.
> Read ‘em and weep, loser. You are definitely
> toast.

YOU were the one who brought up "Brockmont."

Trying to backtrack and blame Redfin's bots for you making a fool of yourself just makes you look even more stupid. Stupid. lol

0db4d59950b90ed7cf5f7ddba127e36488c7ae56

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:42PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> There heI/b] is — the worthless little shit-stain
> Puke, puke, puke.

FIFY

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:44PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I live out innear the Sweet Spot. That’s the name of the glory hole where I hang out.quite a
> long way (in more ways than one) from Brockmont.
> You supposedly live just down the street. Since
> you missed the cliff, I suppose you might have
> somehow managed to miss Brockmont too? Pretty
> sorry, I must Say!

FIFY

Date: July 13, 2019 08:47PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^ LOL! You’reI'm way off my rocker!the reservation,
> Geronimoooooooooooooooo!!!!. From its earliest days, this entire
> thread has been about me pugetting one boot after
> another up myour sorry ass. Nothing has changed on
> that front at all except I also get dicks up my ass at the Sweet Spot, my fave glory hole.

FIFY

Date: July 14, 2019 09:23AM

Well, gather around all you clowns who never read these pages and I'll tell you the story of how it is yet another splendid morning out here in the magnificent Sweet Spot that so many wish they could live in but can't. With the usual cup of incomparable freshly-brewed single-estate Kona in hand, I was just a few minutes ago able to discern a reading of exactly 70 degrees on the old thermometer as the sun began its climb into the AM skies. But the dratted thing is supposed to surpass handily the 90-degree mark later on, and the humidity is going in entirely the wrong direction now as well. These beautiful post-dawn hours may turn out to be the best that we will see today. No sign of any of our wonderful wildlife friends gamboling about either, so perhaps it would be a good day just to whip up a tasty breakfast and then sit back and enjoy the air conditioning (supported now by the new attic fan) while watching half a dozen episodes or so of Cash Cab. Ah, retired life is such a fine thing when you're wealthy enough to live it properly.

On the dark side, it was sometime Friday night when one or more raccoons chose to rearrange the manner in which one of the four bird feeders was suspended above the back patio. From being about four feet off the ground, it went to about four inches. Had to get out the trusty step-ladder and re-weave the dog leash that does the actual suspension job into a less vulnerable pattern. All is well as of this morning, but we'll still have to keep an eye out to see how this new construction works out. Unlike some other denizens of these parts, raccoons are very clever creatures indeed.

In other news, it was Jake Arrieta who held the upper hand in last night's battle between very good pitchers. Patrick Corbin certainly threw well enough himself, but he left after six with a low probability of seeing his mates post a win on the night. But for the second game in a row, the once-maligned bullpen came through with three scoreless innings, while the Phils pen was victimized first by a costly Maekel Franco error in the 8th, and finally by a no-doubt, 2-out, 2-run HR by Juan Soto in the 9th. That gave the good guys the 4-3 lead that Doolittle would make final. I kind of think this Soto kid might be good.

Not at all good meanwhile are the tiresome phony schlubs of the miserable Falls Church Fail Army. They've given up on their custom-built Sweet-Spot-bashing thread now, but are still suffering greatly from the mere continued existence of the word Redfin. The palpable glow of their sizzling envy and butthurt is both widely cast and completely laughable, as they thrash about trying to find excuses for themselves where plainly no such thing exists. What a sorry and entirely tawdry display of intellectual instability.

Redfin-watermarked.png

Date: July 14, 2019 10:43AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^ LOL! You’re way off the reservation,
> Geronimo. From its earliest days, this entire
> thread has been about me putting one boot after
> another up your sorry ass. Nothing has changed on
> that front at all.

Dipshit, you've lost from post one on this thread and you'll continue to lose until you post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. 

Date: July 14, 2019 11:20AM

Pure unadulterated butthurt. As you’ve been exhibiting since back in March. In the current case, you cannot hide from Redfin. They own you. As you know full well.

Date: July 14, 2019 11:53AM

Don't need to hide from Redfin:

You got one of those?

Do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? Thus far, you've failed miserably at producing one. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Posted by: Here are... ()
Date: July 14, 2019 01:08PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Again, your problem is not with me, but with the
> high end real estate professionals at Redfin.

> toast.

AdvancedPersonalDrever-size_restricted.g

^^^

> toast.

Date: July 14, 2019 01:09PM

Sorry, sucker. That fish don’t swim, either yesterday or today. You claim to live right there, but still were not aware of Brockmont or Luzmary or the 30-foot cliff that sits just behind Luzmary. That’s quite a lot simply to miss.

Date: July 14, 2019 01:11PM

Do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? Thus far, you've failed miserably at producing one. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

You can't win without one.

Date: July 14, 2019 02:23PM

LOL! I won easily way back on Day-1, taunting your sorry-ass with details of our 8-game, Spring Training stay in beautiful West Palm Beach. You and the ludicrous likes of your remote-viewing garbage have been outclassed here in some manner or other on every single day since. You’re pretty much just a nothing-burger in these parts.

Date: July 14, 2019 02:44PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, gather around all you clowns who never read
> these pages
and I'll tell you the story of how it
> is yet another splendid morning out here in the
> magnificent Sweet Spot which is the name of the glory hole where I spend so much of my time that so many are glad they don't go to, because they're not gay like mewish they
> could live in but can't.
With the usual red plastic cup of
> incomparable Ripple freshly-brewed single-estate Kona in
> hand, I was just a few minutes ago able to discern
> another dick sticking thru a hole reading of exactly 70 degrees on the old
> thermometer as the sun began its climb into the AM
> skies. But the dratted thing is supposed to
> surpass handily the 90-degree mark later on, and
> the humidity is going in entirely the wrong
> direction now as well.
These beautiful big dicks sticking thru the holes post-dawn
> hours
may turn out to be the biggest that weI will see
> today. No sign of any of our wonderful wildlife
> friends gamboling about either, so perhaps
it
> would be a good day just to whip up a tasty
> breakfast of salty, sticky mancum, so I'd better start sucking and then sit back and enjoy the aftertasteir
> conditioning (supported now by the new attic fan)
> while watching half a dozen episodes or so of Cash
> Cab
. Ah, retired life is such a fine thing when
> you're spending all of it in a glory hole or a gay bar wealthy enough to live it properly.
>
> On the dark side, it was sometime Friday night
> when one or more raccoons chose to rearrange the
> manner in which one of the four bird feeders was
> suspended above the back patio. From being about
> four feet off the ground, it went to about four
> inches. Had to get out the trusty step-ladder and
> re-weave the dog leash that does the actual
> suspension job into a less vulnerable pattern.
> All is well as of this morning, but we'll still
> have to keep an eye out to see how this new
> construction works out.
Unlike mesome other
> denizens of these parts
, raccoons are very clever
> creatures indeed.
>
> In other news, it was Jake Arrieta who held the
> upper hand in last night's battle between very
> good pitchers. Patrick Corbin certainly threw
> well enough himself, but he left after six with a
> low probability of seeing his mates post a win on
> the night. But for the second game in a row, the
> once-maligned bullpen came through with three
> scoreless innings, while the Phils pen was
> victimized first by a costly Maekel Franco error
> in the 8th, and finally by a no-doubt, 2-out,
> 2-run HR by Juan Soto in the 9th. That gave the
> good guys the 4-3 lead that Doolittle would make
> final. I kind of think this Soto kid might be
> good.
>
> Not at all good meanwhile are the tiresome phony
> schlubs of the miserable Falls Church Fail Army I'm part of.
> They've given up on their custom-builtI spend my time in the glory hole called the
> Sweet-Spot-bashing thread now, but are still
> suffering greatly from the mere continued
> existence of the word color=red>Redfin. The palpable glow of
> their sizzling envy and
I'm butthurt from all the reaming I got at the Sweet Spot glory hole is both widely
> cast and completely laughable, as they thrash
> about trying to find excuses for themselves where
> plainly no such thing exists.
What a sorry and
> entirely tawdry display of intellectual
> instability I put on every time I put up a shitpost like this one.
>
>
>
>

FIFY

Posted by: Acadien qui fait rage ()
Date: July 14, 2019 02:52PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
--

> a no-doubt, 2-out,
> 2-run HR by Juan Soto in the 9th. That gave the
> good guys the 4-3 lead that Doolittle would make
> final. I kind of think this Soto kid might be
> good.

>
>

(emphasis added)

Where have YOU been, Dim Wit? Soto has been playing in the majors for a little over a year now and has been terrorizing pitchers since he got called up. After about ten at-bats, you had to wonder what the hell he was doing in Double A.

You "kind of think" Soto "might" be good? Obviously, you do not even listen to games on the radio, probably because you can't afford one, so once more we know how full of shit you are. Obviously, you've never been to a baseball game of any kind, except maybe a Girl Scout five pitch softball game and only because you don't have to pay money that you obviously don't have for a ticket. It's obvious from reading your shitposts that you're not only full of shit, you don't know shit about baseball.

Keep up with your shitposts, Dim Wit, with every one you give even more convincing proof what a full of shit dumbass buttwipe you really are.

Date: July 14, 2019 02:58PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! I wonlost easily way back on Day-1, you were taunting
> myour sorry-ass with details of our 8-game, Spring
> Training
stay in the homeless shelter beautiful West Palm Beach. You
> and the ludicrous likes of your remote-viewing

> garbage like me hashave been outclassed here in some manner
> or other on every single day since. You’reI'm
> pretty much just a nothing-burger in these parts.

FIFY

Date: July 14, 2019 04:12PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! I won easily way back on Day-1, taunting
> your sorry-ass with details of our 8-game, Spring
> Training stay in beautiful West Palm Beach. You
> and the ludicrous likes of your remote-viewing
> garbage have been outclassed here in some manner
> or other on every single day since. You’re
> pretty much just a nothing-burger in these parts.

A mundane trip to FL is hardly taunting. The fact that you think it is, even with complimentary breakfast, is further proof of how high you need to climb just to get a glimpse of people like me.

Further, you continue to lose miserably here. Your losses are only exacerbated by your failure to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

For a nothing-burger, you sure do devote much of your time to me. So much so that you see me in threads I don't even post in. Sounds like this nothing-burger has been getting the better of you for quite some time now. Probably best to shake it off as history tells us you won't start winning anytime soon.

Date: July 14, 2019 04:30PM

LOL! Same old tired-ass bullshit. You’re a weakling no-account Falls Church phony who fakes his trips to pretend locales such as Generic Beach and even to real places like Vienna only via Google maps. Pathetic.m

Date: July 14, 2019 04:55PM

LOL! Your latest Brockmont fuck up is due to you being thrown off by Google maps.

Your failure to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood proves it. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 14, 2019 05:24PM

LOL! Brockmont is a quote from your friends at REDFIN. Better search for better cover, clown-boy.

Posted by: UFail.com ()
Date: July 14, 2019 05:50PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Brockmont is a quote from your friends at
> REDFIN. Better search for better cover,
> clown-boy.

You were the one who brought up Brockmont trying to act, as always, like you knew something that, as always, you didn't.

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

Date: July 14, 2019 05:52PM

Here's what Redfin says.

You got one of those?

Date: July 14, 2019 06:20PM

Here's what Redfin says, as was long ago posted here and has ever since made you look like the total and perpetual dope that you so clearly are...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

Suck on it some more, little boy. You have no other choice.

Date: July 14, 2019 06:24PM

Posted by: Thread Summary ()
Date: July 14, 2019 08:31PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Here's what Redfin says, as was long ago posted
> here and has ever since made you look like the
> total and perpetual dope that you so clearly
> are...
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."
>
> Suck on it some more, little boy. You have no
> other choice.

^ Dumbshit blowhard tries to play like he knows something by mentioning "Brockmont" after seeing it on Redfin.

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

^ Doesn't yet understand that Redfin's bots are just generating automated text and tries to talk up "Brockmont."

P Morgenthau Wrote:
> You had to Google it. That was hardly the first
> time I’ve mentioned Luzmary, and all the others
> all went right over your head. And of course, it
> is close to Brockmont, which you’ve never heard
> of either. Total stooge.

^ Doubles down playing like HE's actually heard of "Brockmont."

Gets called on his bullshit.

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> It was Redfin that brought up Brockmont. You’ve
> heard of them, right? You should have, as they
> were also the source of your humiliation in being
> the listing agent for many of the six-figure FCC
> homes that have been posted here. Stupid shit
> gets tagged again.

^ Realizes that he's fucked up (again) and tries to blame Redfin after he brought up "Brockmont!"

LMAO!

Date: July 14, 2019 09:24PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL!I always shitpost the Same old tired-ass bullshit. You’reI'm a
> weakling no-account Falls Church phony who fakes
> his trips to pretend locales such as Generic Beach
> and even to real places like ViennaNationals Park only via
> Google maps. I'm gay and Pathetic.I'm a loser, too.
> DId I mention I was gay?

FIFY

Date: July 15, 2019 09:56AM

[A-taunting we will go. A-taunting we will go. Hi-ho, the derry-o, a-taunting we will go.]

Well, in contrast to the recent waves of sickness sweeping over a certain crowded and crumbling nearby village, it is yet another very impressive morning out here in the entirely sane and healthy Sweet Spot -- where the deer and the intellects play. Once again we had an even 70 degrees on the thermometer at sun-up, and once again we have a bit too much humidity going on. But never is heard a discouraging word out this way, nor the disturbing sounds of either Generacs or heavy earth-moving machinery. What we have instead are the locally familiar sounds of gentle breezes and chirping birds. So lovely to wander out among all that on the way to retrieve the morning paper; all the while knowing that a freshly-brewed cup of single-estate Kona is awaiting our return. The recently re-hung bird feeder happily remains aloft by the way, but no other sorts of wildlife encounters have occurred so far today. This is a bit perplexing after such a long run of near-daily activity.

In other news, the Nats had to put Max Scherzer on what in reality is still the DL with a tender back, leaving them to go yesterday with Anibal Sanchez who did toss six credible innings. The good guys took a lead, fell behind, and then tied things up, but in the 9th, Matt Grace served up a one-out cookie to Maikel Franco and it was all over in a flash. Two out of three ain't bad of course, but it also ain't great. Hopefully, Scherzer will be able to return to form soon. We''re going to need him. And more.

It is also the case that some changes in schedules will allow us to get together with The Principals later today. Always look forward to a chance to discuss with them the latest Sunday and holiday morning deliveries of fresh seafood from JJ's. A while back we had thought of Patsy's as our next dining destination, but with mock service at Randy's now scheduled for late in the month, I suspect we'll actually end in hitting some yet to be decided upon non-GAR spot instead. I don't think I mentioned earlier that we ate out twice this past week. Nothing special, with grilled steak and then Salisbury steak having been prominent on the plates. Good eats, but the foursome might go a little more fancy later on today.

I hardly need dwell meanwhile on the badly deteriorating state of affairs over at the so aptly named Falls Church Fail Army. Their latest round of disgraceful behavior has more than marked them as the feeble, childish actors that they are and long have been.

The Way-Back Machine (aka, the Search tool) is aware of an interesting thread back in 2014 where a theory was put forward that 'Falls Church Guy' might know so little about properties and traffic patterns in and around his own neighborhood because he was in fact home-bound and living at some Falls Church nursing facility. Probably just a bunch of baseless internet malarkey, but if true, it would explain as well an uncommon knowledge of Generacs and a puzzling failure to know anything at all about real estate names and the comings and goings of nearby restaurants. And speaking of Generacs as I just was, it's 215 Dominion Energy customers who don't have power at the moment from a total of 2,628,620. That's less than a hundredth of 1%.

Posted by: even figure city ()
Date: July 15, 2019 12:17PM

Didn't read any of the above of course. What is noted is a complete lack of a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

You can't even manage to post a link to a single real estate listing. Is it any wonder you can't properly order or dress a salad?

Date: July 15, 2019 12:32PM

You read every word, as always. They will echo in your head and haunt you all day long and then on into the night. Your position here grows ever more hopeless.

Date: July 15, 2019 01:11PM

No need to read your nonsense. You are, after all, a confirmed liar. I simply peruse for a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. Seeing no link only confirms your epic fail in this thread. without fail, you always neglect to supply a link, and for that you will be perpetually mocked.

Date: July 15, 2019 01:18PM

Your blah-blah-blah posts made more sense. You have let Redfin rock your world. You no longer have any means of escape.

Date: July 15, 2019 02:20PM

The blah-blah posts aren't mine. No surprise though that you wrongly assume them to be. As has been posited, it is unclear if your confusion is due to your extreme stupidity or your fragile ego. Likely a healthy combination of both.

Redfin confirms what I have claimed all along.

Do you have one of those? It's called a link. Do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. Seeing no link only confirms your epic fail in this thread. without fail, you always neglect to supply a link, and for that you will be perpetually mocked.

Date: July 15, 2019 04:21PM

Heads up, bozo. That’s the same stupid crap you’ve posted a couple of dozen times now, and all it tells us is how far your head is up your ass. You don’t know even the basics concerning your own neighborhood. Cliffs, restaurants, driving conditions — you’re just oblivious to all of it.

Posted by: Brockmont boy ()
Date: July 15, 2019 06:22PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Heads up, bozo. That’s the same stupid crap
> you’ve posted a couple of dozen times now, and
> all it tells us is how far your head is up your
> ass. You don’t know even the basics concerning
> your own neighborhood. Cliffs, restaurants,
> driving conditions — you’re just oblivious to
> all of it.

He seems to know it better than you Brockmont boy.

Where are those boundaries again?

Date: July 15, 2019 07:11PM

As a non-idiot would have realized a long time ago, Brockmont is being brought to you by the real estate professionals at REDFIN et al. Got questions? Give them a call at 1-844-759-7732.

Date: July 15, 2019 07:23PM

Brockmont was brought to us by YOU (as always) trying to pretend that you knew something that you didn't.

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

Because you got burned by (as always) not really knowing WTF you were talking about and not understanding what Redfin's system was doing is on you Brockmont boy.

Date: July 15, 2019 07:47PM

Oh, look! It’s another simpleton Falls Church sock-puppet, courtesy of the complete waste-of-time Seven Figure Stupid Shit. And big shock — it’s yet another complete cretin too dumb to understand that Brockmont info was 100% created and posted by real estate professional at REDFIN. Some people!

Date: July 15, 2019 08:40PM

Oh look! It's an old blowhard who (once again) got caught trying to pretend that he knew something that he didn't.

Nobody said anything about Brockmont other than YOU. YOU were the one who relied on Redfin. YOU got burned. lol

0db4d59950b90ed7cf5f7ddba127e36488c7ae56

Date: July 15, 2019 09:35PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Oh, look! I'mt’s another simpleton I have 8 FFXU trolls, some of them from Falls Church, some of them from other places and their
> sock-puppets living in myhead rent-free!, courtesy of the complete
> waste-of-time Seven Figure Stupid Shit-for-brains I am. And big
> shock — i'mt’s yet another complete cretin too
> dumb to understand thatI'm gay]that Brockmont info was 100%
> created and posted by real estate professional at
> REDFIN
. Some people are real dumb, like me. Oh, did I mention I'm gay?]!

FIFY

Date: July 16, 2019 12:06PM

Well, I have to admit that this morning has simply not been up to the high standards that those of us wise and wealthy enough to live out here in the Sweet Spot have come to know and love. The thermometer has already blasted through the dreaded 80-degreee mark, and it's far from done with its evil work just yet. Fortunately, the humidity has backed off by about ten points from yesterday, but it's still shaping up to be a mostly pretty uncomfortable day out there. And bracing and delicious as they are, there's only so much that multiple cups of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona can do about that sort of thing. Lucky that the AC has just been buffed up on our behalf, so we should be fine. Meanwhile, no wildlife visits recorded this morning, but two fawns were by at dusk last night to inflict serious munching upon of our expensive specimen landscaping shrubbery. Little brats! Did not see Mom along with them, so they are likely just going through some "juvenile delinquent" sort of phase.

In other news, the Nats have games in Baltimore tonight and tomorrow night, but they are still TBD as to who is going to pitch for them in either one. The usual suspects are all still floating around out there, but the front office may be working the phone lines to see if they can reel in a better option that won't cost a fortune. You never know.

And of course, we did ultimately manage to dine with The Principals at a late lunch yesterday. As expected, the Patsy-Plan was rejected given the upcoming mock service invite to Randy's, so at their suggestion, we headed over to Vienna and Cafe Renaissance. Old school fine dining in the charm of a warm and cozy atmosphere. Crab-and-almond-loaded squash and sweet potato bisque for me, followed by a gently cooked hanger steak in a velvety mushroom sauce. There was carpaccio, gnocchi, halibut, lamb shank, and I don't know all what else ordered around the table. Oh, and some crisp and delicious salad as well. Couple of bottles of pinot grigio went down, along with four of the establishment's signature flaming coffees to top things off. Very yummy and all for only a little over $400. Hung around long enough to get caught up in some rush hour traffic on the way home though.

Way more costly than any of that of course has been the disastrous decimation of the no longer relevant Falls Church Fail Army, reduced now to a babbling and disheveled band of shell-shocked, vacant-stare wanderers after having been completely routed by on-rushing phalanxes of well-trained regulars and other mercenary real estate professionals from the Castle of the Almighty REDFIN. So badly battered were the unfortunate Churchers that they curled up like some hedgehog and resorted to the feeble creation of new sock-puppets, all while mounting nary a word to contest resurrection of old claims that their actual HQ is off the main hall at some Falls Church nursing facility. That's not supported by anything of course, but it's still all too believable these days.

Date: July 16, 2019 12:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, I have to admit that this morning has simply
> not been up to the highgay standards that those of us
> wise and wealthygay enough to livehang out here in the glory hole known as
> Sweet Spot have come to know and love.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> there's only so
> much that multiple red solo cups of freshly-brewed
> single-estate Kona
Ripple can do about that sort of
> thing. Lucky that the AC doesn't work & we'v e complained to the owner 100X about it. Oh well, should make for some "hot & sweaty" action just the same
> Meanwhile,
> wildlife visits from the usual, rats, raccoons and cockroaches as well as a few ants thrown in have been recorded this morning
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> In other news, I'm gay
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> And of course, we did ultimately manage to dine
> with The Principals at a late lunch at McDonald's yesterday a rare treat we can't usually afford.
>
> at
> their suggestion, we headed over to one of Vienna's many gay bars and
> Cafe Renaissance. Old school fine dining in the
> charm of a warm and cozy atmosphere.
> Crab-and-almond-loaded squash and sweet potato
> bisque for me, followed by a gently cooked hanger
> steak in a velvety mushroom sauce. There was
> carpaccio, gnocchi, halibut, lamb shank, and I
> don't know all what else ordered around the table.
> Oh, and some crisp and delicious salad as well.

> Couple of more bottles of Ripplepinot grigio went down, along
> with four of the establishment's signature flaming fairies dancing around the table naked
> coffees to top things off. Very yummy and all for
> only a little over $400. Hung around long enough
> to get caught up in some rush hour traffic on the
> way home though.
>
> Way more costly than anything we usually can afford, Thedric and me of that of course has
> been the disastrous decimation
I am, of course, part of the no longer
> relevant Falls ChurchDim Wit gayboy Fail Army, reduced now to a
> babbling and disheveled band of shell-shocked,
> vacant-stare wanderers after having been
> completely routed by on-rushing phalanxes of
> well-trained regulars and other mercenary real
> estate professionals from the Castle of the
> Almighty REDFIN.
So
> badly battered was my butthole in the glory hole know as the Sweet Spotere the unfortunate Churchers
> that themy millimeter peter curled up like some hedgehog and
> resorted to the feeble deflated state as usualcreation ofI have new
> sock-puppets of FFXU trolls living in my head rent free, all while mounting nary a word to
> contest resurrection of old claims that their
> actual HQ is off the main hall at some Falls
> Church nursing facility. That's not supported by
> anything of course, but it's still all too
> believable these days.
Did I mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Date: July 16, 2019 01:42PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Heads up, bozo. That’s the same stupid crap
> you’ve posted a couple of dozen times now, and
> all it tells us is how far your head is up your
> ass. You don’t know even the basics concerning
> your own neighborhood. Cliffs, restaurants,
> driving conditions — you’re just oblivious to
> all of it.

And it's going to keep getting posted until you post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Most intelligent people probably would have figured that out. So, it comes as no shock that you are too stupid to come to that conclusion.

If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 16, 2019 01:45PM

Brockmont boy Wrote:
> Brockmont was brought to us by YOU (as always)
> trying to pretend that you knew something that you
> didn't.
>
>

> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The facts include that you’re an ass who
> lives
> > in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> > garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> > Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate
> circles
> > these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.
>
>
> Because you got burned by (as always) not really
> knowing WTF you were talking about and not
> understanding what Redfin's system was doing is on
> you Brockmont boy.

Brockmont Boy! LOL! Priceless!

It's clear Brockmont Boy doesn't understand what an algorithm is and how Redfin uses them. It's obvious that he thinks there is some Redfin real estate professional sitting down at a terminal and typing out the "hot neighborhoods" list.

Really sad, but can much more be expected from a moron who claimed he "had" Uber Black?

Date: July 16, 2019 01:49PM

Brockmont boy Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Heads up, bozo. That’s the same stupid crap
> > you’ve posted a couple of dozen times now,
> and
> > all it tells us is how far your head is up your
> > ass. You don’t know even the basics
> concerning
> > your own neighborhood. Cliffs, restaurants,
> > driving conditions — you’re just oblivious
> to
> > all of it.
>
>
> He seems to know it better than you Brockmont
> boy.
>
> Where are those boundaries again?

Just like he cowardly won't post a link to a home for sale in Brockmont, he won't divulge the neighborhood's boundary. If I were as much of a pussy as this dope, I'd be ashamed to show my face around here. He, however, is too stupid to have any shame.

Date: July 16, 2019 01:55PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> And it's going to keep getting posted until you
> post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in
> the Brockmont neighborhood. Most intelligent
> people probably would have figured that out. So,
> it comes as no shock that you are too stupid to
> come to that conclusion.

Oh, I’m well aware of the fact that you and your expanding band of dull-witted sock-puppets are painted into a corner that you will never find a way out of.

Posted by: Brockmont Boy ()
Date: July 16, 2019 02:18PM

Weird huh?
Attachments:
bm.JPG

Date: July 16, 2019 02:38PM

Maybe it's just a problem with Redfin? Surely such a "hot neighborhood" should have some sales.

Let's see what Trulia says...
Attachments:
Capture.JPG

Date: July 16, 2019 02:39PM

Nothing weird these days about douchebag sock-puppets being hatched from the decaying bowels of Falls Church City.

Date: July 16, 2019 02:47PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > And it's going to keep getting posted until you
> > post a link to a home for sale or recently sold
> in
> > the Brockmont neighborhood. Most intelligent
> > people probably would have figured that out.
> So,
> > it comes as no shock that you are too stupid to
> > come to that conclusion.
>
> Oh, I’m well aware of the fact that you and your
> expanding band of dull-witted sock-puppets are
> painted into a corner that you will never find a
> way out of.

The only one painted in a corner is the dope who is too cowardly to post a link a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Any ide who that might be?

Date: July 16, 2019 02:49PM

Brockmont Boy Wrote:
> Maybe it's just a problem with Redfin? Surely such
> a "hot neighborhood" should have some sales.
>
> Let's see what Trulia says...

LOL! Even Brockmont Boy's precious Redfin appears to be letting him down!

Date: July 16, 2019 02:49PM

Almost like it's just a place that exists only in USGS mapping data which isn't used otherwise that Redfin cross-references to other known neighborhoods.

Go figure...
Attachments:
bm.JPG

Posted by: shopppes of vienna ()
Date: July 17, 2019 09:14AM

Wondering what fine residents of the Town of Vienna work in such a fine inexpensive establishment?

I am certain they are of the Caucasian persuasion? What with them paying minimum wage and all? I am sure the locals are lining up to work there! It's the hot new store in town!!

Right??

Date: July 17, 2019 09:57AM

Well, with the Dog Days rapidly approaching, I guess it might be an appropriate time to lower standards just a little bit. But even though the mercury did not linger long enough in the 70's this morning. the humidity is yet within the reasonable range, and we still have beautiful blue skies and gentle breezes going on out there, and of course there's the sarisfying influence of cup after cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona to fall back on as well. Not perfect by any means, but at least within hailing distance of it. Quite unlike what our poor friends back in the hot-box of the Pavement Patch will be having to suffer through today. Meanwhile, if any of our local wildlife were here earlier, they must have scampered off before I was up and out the door to retrieve the morning paper. We will easily be able to spot them out the panoramic windows should they happen by later in the day, so we'll keep a casual eye out for them. So cute!

In other news, Austin Voth didn't get off to the smoothest of starts for the Nats last night. but he settled in rather well after a spotty opening inning or two, and was able on a hot night to get through six innings with but a single run allowed. And for the third time in recent games, the bullpen came on to toss three scoreless frames while the offense kept piling it on bit by bit on the way to a stress-free 8-1 win over the Orioles. The teams go at it again tonight (with Erick Fedde getting the ball this time), and then the Nats zip off to Atlanta for a 4-game weekend set. I'll leave the hyping of that to others.

No restaurant or dining news to report since Monday's delightful outing with The Principals over at Cafe Renaissance. Not sure whether we'll be doing anything with them now prior to the mock service date at Randy's. I guess that all depends. The two of us will of course be out and about as usual.

As for the fried green tomatoes of the forked over Falls Church Fail Army, they simply became paralyzed in their lack of any ability at all to deal with the simple published words of REDFIN. As of yesterday, Trulia was also reporting two houses for sale in Brockmont and two more for rent. But what's the use here of beating further on what remains of such an obviously expired equine.

Date: July 17, 2019 11:34AM

Bunch of long winded fluff that was read by exactly zero people.

What was clearly missing was a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

How many days now are we going on where you've utterly failed to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? Something tells me tomorrow isn't going to look any better for you.

Date: July 17, 2019 11:59AM

LOL! Stuck on stupid while hanging on every word.

Posted by: poo piles ()
Date: July 17, 2019 12:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, with the Dog Days rapidly approaching, I
> guess it might be an appropriate time to lower
> standards just a little bit. But even though the
> mercury did not linger long enough in the 70's
> this morning. the humidity is yet within the
> reasonable range, and we still have beautiful blue
> skies and gentle breezes going on out there, and
> of course there's the sarisfying influence of cup
> after cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona to
> fall back on as well. Not perfect by any means,
> but at least within hailing distance of it. Quite
> unlike what our poor friends back in the hot-box
> of the Pavement Patch will be having to suffer
> through today. Meanwhile, if any of our local
> wildlife were here earlier, they must have
> scampered off before I was up and out the door to
> retrieve the morning paper. We will easily be
> able to spot them out the panoramic windows should
> they happen by later in the day, so we'll keep a
> casual eye out for them. So cute!
>
> In other news, Austin Voth didn't get off to the
> smoothest of starts for the Nats last night. but
> he settled in rather well after a spotty opening
> inning or two, and was able on a hot night to get
> through six innings with but a single run allowed.
> And for the third time in recent games, the
> bullpen came on to toss three scoreless frames
> while the offense kept piling it on bit by bit on
> the way to a stress-free 8-1 win over the Orioles.
> The teams go at it again tonight (with Erick
> Fedde getting the ball this time), and then the
> Nats zip off to Atlanta for a 4-game weekend set.
> I'll leave the hyping of that to others.
>
> No restaurant or dining news to report since
> Monday's delightful outing with The Principals
> over at Cafe Renaissance. Not sure whether we'll
> be doing anything with them now prior to the mock
> service date at Randy's. I guess that all
> depends. The two of us will of course be out and
> about as usual.
>
> As for the fried green tomatoes of the forked over
> Falls Church Fail Army, they simply became
> paralyzed in their lack of any ability at all to
> deal with the simple published words of color=red>REDFIN. As of yesterday,
> Trulia was also reporting two houses for sale in
> Brockmont and two more for rent. But what's the
> use here of beating further on what remains of
> such an obviously expired equine.

didntread.gif

Date: July 17, 2019 12:40PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Stuck on stupid while hanging on every word.

No need to read what is undoubtedly the rambling nonsense of a confirmed sociopathic compulsive liar,

I simply check in to see if you've posted a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Without fail, you continually prove you are too inept to meet the standards to complete that very simple task. No doubt, this perpetual failure on your part will persist for quite some time.

Date: July 17, 2019 12:44PM

Sock-puppets speak with forked tongue. And of course, make no sense at all. Such gross incompetence is why we mock them.

Date: July 17, 2019 01:07PM

No need for sock puppets when you are clearly fumbling your way through this whole thread. When it comes to you, there is no "we" at all. Just a bumbling doofus who can't seem to manage handling simple tasks. Just as there is no link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Remember, you are the only one being mocked here and it is by more than just me. Of course, you'll deny it, but that just provides more comedy for the rest of us.

So, do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? Or, are you going to continue to cowardly duck the question. Good money says you are a coward.

Date: July 17, 2019 01:49PM

More evidence for your being hopelessly stuck in that proverbial bottomless pit. Hope here is something that you definitely do not have.

Posted by: Own it ()
Date: July 17, 2019 01:54PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> More evidence for your being hopelessly stuck in
> that proverbial bottomless pit. Hope here is
> something that you definitely do not have.

You fucked up.

Again.

Date: July 17, 2019 02:14PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> More evidence for your being hopelessly stuck in
> that proverbial bottomless pit. Hope here is
> something that you definitely do not have.

I was right again. You chose the coward's route. Lying cowards tend to do that.

The only bottomless pit here is your inability or refusal to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Any hope of you being able to come up with that link anytime soon? Good money says you fail again.

Date: July 17, 2019 03:16PM

Round and round and round she goes. You’re now stuck in a never-ending spin-cycle of stupid, thanks to the real estate professionals at Redfin and other agencies. Like Luzmary, Brockmont lives, and you don't.

Date: July 17, 2019 03:52PM

Round and round we go without you providing a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. Maybe you can answer the other guy's question about what the boundaries of Brockmont are. I bet you're too dim to accomplish that one as well. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

On top of that, you are still too stupid to understand what computer algorithms are and how Redfin uses them. Really sad, but can much more be expected from a moron who claimed he "had" Uber Black?

Date: July 17, 2019 04:21PM

See how quickly and completely efforts to escape your awful conundrum come to utter and dismal failure? This is your life now, loser.

Date: July 17, 2019 04:27PM

The only conundrum present in this situation is the one you face when it comes to providing a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. It's one that you just can't seem to squirm your way out of. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Posted by: What's it all about Alfred? ()
Date: July 17, 2019 04:46PM

Old Asshole... does the same shit in every thread. Talks his dumb ass into a corner and then tries this same bullshit when he gets pwned.

Get a new act old dude, you're boring.

Posted by: Troll live in Dimwit's head free ()
Date: July 17, 2019 05:03PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Did I mention I'm gay?
>
>

Posted by: JP MUckytowel ()
Date: July 18, 2019 12:51AM

The dog days are here and in my double wide, whose name is Sweet Spot, in the Penn Daw Trailer Park, it's rough since the AC hasn't worked for years since I can't afford to get it fixed. The ants, mice and roaches are everywhere & the raccoons keep spreading garbage all over the place. Yup, it's another typical day in the double-wide we call the Sweet Spot. I don't know why we call it Sweet Spot since it's so hot in the summer, cold in the winter and leaks all the time, but, that's what we call it.

I'm down to my last Natty Lite & don't know when I'll get another one. It's gonna' be a while until the govt. loads my card again. We were supposed to take the kids for a rare treat today, Micky D's Happy Meals for all, an extra fish sandwich for the wife and a large fries for me, but Cobra Lee went & spent the money on a hairdo & nails. The kids will be disappointed. They did a pretty lousy job on both, but my wife never tips them so what do you expect? We don't have the money to tip, anyhow.

Well, since I'm not going to be drunk for a while, maybe I can go over to the car wash & see if they'll give me some work for a few days. Maybe 1 of those beaner ladies they hire wants a couple of days off. At least I'll have some money for a six pack or 2 of Natty Lite & maybe a bottle of Wild Irish Rose or MD2020 for the wife.

I guess I'll head out to the local rec center. I hear there's a couple of girls 5 pitch softball games scheduled.

^^^^Really the situation for JP Morgenthau, alias DIM WIT.

Date: July 18, 2019 09:27AM

Well, in addition to the hilarity of watching so many assorted stupid shits simply dashing themselves to pieces on the rocks, it's been another excessively warm but still rather impressive mid-July morning for those of us able to enjoy life out here in the Sweet Spot rather than being crammed into some dingy dungeon amidst the god-awful dreck of all those dense and dehumanizing digs over to the concrete east. Temps out here are about to move into the low 80's, but worse yet, the humidity has jumped back up to similar levels on the heels of those summer storms that pushed through last night. While Dominion Energy reports that all but 9 of their Fairfax customers were back on line by 8:00 this morning, several thousand did lose power for a time overnight. The lights flickered a couple of times out this way, and I did have to reset the time on the microwave, but that was the worst of it for us.

Meanwhile, the doe and her two fawns were back as I ventured out to grab the newspaper earlier. I watched quietly for a bit as they munched their way along the fence line and ambled off into the adjoining woods and fields. But as I was doing that, a SECOND doe -- this one without fawns -- popped up in the gardens adjacent to the back patio. We engaged in a brief staring match before I went off about my paper-retrieving business. She was gone by the time I got back. Glad to see our wildlife neighbors doing well again though.

In other news, Erick Fedde pitched very well against the O's in his return to the big league roster, finishing off six fine innings and leaving with a 2-1 lead. Sadly, a bullpen that had been so stingy of late promptly gave up eight runs in two innings. sealing a disheartening 9-2 defeat for the good guys. They head next down to Atlanta for four games against the Braves. A betting man might say the Nats aren't apt to fare so well this weekend, and he might be wight.

Not faring at all well of course have been the sorry-ass trash of the now completely collapsed Falls Church Fail Army. Savagely flayed by the likes of Redfin and Trulia, virtually everything has come apart at the seams for these dismal dopes. They have haplessly put themselves into a situation right out of The Pit & The Pendulum, and though none of this was ever in doubt, they are not dealing at all well with their ultimate fate. Bunch of useless no-account pussies. Well, actually, it's all just the one useless no account pussy -- the same one who's been a leading useless no-account pussy around these parts since 2013. Such a total failure.

Date: July 18, 2019 10:18AM

Wow, once again my prediction came true.

Bunch of long winded fluff that was read by exactly zero people.

What was clearly missing was a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

How many days now are we going on where you've utterly failed to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? Something tells me tomorrow isn't going to look any better for you. And the next day.

Date: July 18, 2019 01:45PM

One-trick pony alert. You’ve got exactly nothing left to say at this point, loser.

Posted by: quoterer of pole smoker posts ()
Date: July 18, 2019 01:53PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I desperately NEED the BBC
> so very bad

Date: July 18, 2019 02:00PM

If you don't like seeing it, post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you. Of course, you won't post a link so you'll have to continue to endure the mocking and tormenting.

It would appear, actually, you've got nothing to say. You've been given numerous opportunities to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Thus far, you've been silent on that issue? Why do you think that is?

Posted by: Brockmont Sales Update ()
Date: July 18, 2019 02:18PM

Here ya go...

file.php?2,file=375621,filename=bm.JPG

Date: July 18, 2019 02:27PM

Well, I guess that would explain why he can't/won't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Date: July 18, 2019 02:39PM

Same old song. You had never heard of Brockmont. You confused it with Brookmont which you had earlier confused with Broadmont. You are basically just a basket case when it comes to area geography. Among so many other subjects. It’s all just laughable.

Date: July 18, 2019 02:47PM

LOL! You're the only one that got thrown off with Brookmont and Broadmont. It's why you had to lie about the vital status of your parents. Your latest Brockmont fuckup is because you are too dumb to understand that Redfin uses an algorithm fed by Google maps and MRIS data. Meanwhile, the people who live in the neighborhood and the actual real estate professionals who work in the area call it by an entirely different name. A name you actually used a while back. Care to take a guess what that is?

While you are at it, post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Past performance on your part says you fail at both these tasks.

Posted by: Brock of Brock's Mount ()
Date: July 18, 2019 02:56PM

Date: July 18, 2019 03:18PM

LOL! Of the homes listed in "Brockmont" on Zillow, this is how they are described and listed by the local real estate professionals who list the homes.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2825-Greenway-Blvd-Falls-Church-VA-22042/51813787_zpid/

"Located on Greenway Downs namesake street with inviting curb appeal, this well maintained home features many thoughtful amenities and upgrades..."

Do a search for Greenway Downs on Zillow. What did you come up with? What does the signage in the neighborhood say? What is the name of the park in the neighborhood? What is the name of the civic association in the neighborhood? Finally, what does everyone who doesn't have their head up their ass call the neighborhood?

Posted by: Obvious troll who's obvious ()
Date: July 18, 2019 03:33PM

seven figure city Wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Do a search for Greenway Downs on Zillow. What
> did you come up with? What does the signage in
> the neighborhood say? What is the name of the
> park in the neighborhood? What is the name of the
> civic association in the neighborhood? Finally,
> what does everyone who doesn't have their head up
> their ass call the neighborhood?

The sign says "Gaybohood". The name of the park is Gay Trysting Park b/c the butt pirates who live there who are too cheap or too lazy to go to Vienna & Dunn Loring to patronize 1 of the many glory holes and gay bars there go to the Gayborhood park, instead.

It's the Gayborhood Gay Civic Association

People just call it Gayborhood,. b/c a lot of gay people live there.

You're welcome.

Pages: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.