HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 23, 2019 11:41AM

^^^ Dumbshit Rewind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: July 23, 2019 11:48AM

I bet you wish you could rewind your way into posting a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Such a simple task, yet you fail at it day after day. Dope.

Date: July 23, 2019 11:57AM

Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...Number 9...

Date: July 23, 2019 12:05PM

Paul's still alive, but your hopes of providing a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood are certainly dead like John and George.

Date: July 23, 2019 12:12PM

Why don’t you do it in the road? Because Redfin has sent you to the bottom of an awful abyss. No outlet. Just as with many side streets in Vienna. LOL!

Date: July 23, 2019 12:50PM

All Redfin has accomplished is making you look like the forum's biggest fool. It's demonstrated you don't know a thing about computer algorithms and how they work even at the most basic level. It rivals your lack of knowledge on how to properly dress or order a salad.

If you like Redfin so much, post a link from Redfin to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. What's stopping you?

Posted by: Another day... ()
Date: July 23, 2019 01:06PM

Another day with zero sales in beautiful Brockmont.

file.php?2,file=375621,filename=bm.JPG

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: July 23, 2019 01:20PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^I'm a gay Dumbshit Dim Wit Rewind.

FIFY

Posted by: GRPKMTHNZ ()
Date: July 23, 2019 01:24PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> You hang on every word I
> so masterfully craft here.
>
>

Those words are hardly "masterfully crafted". If we ignore, for a minute, the fact they're all bullshit. we can see that the sentence structure is awkward, the vocabulary poorly chosen and rules of style and syntax are simply ignored. You've proved another thing you know nothing about: Basic English Composition. I've seen better from a 6th grader.

Yup, you earn your name on FFXU: Dim Wit.

Date: July 23, 2019 01:28PM

Idiots. Time to leave them behind though and go get ready for the ballgame. Assuming there is TV at the bottom of the abyss, all you dopes can watch it there.

Date: July 23, 2019 01:35PM

Look at him run away like a little coward. I guess that's what happens when you get caught weaving your web of bullshit.

You can run, but you can't hide from the fact that you've epically failed at posting a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. You've got five and a half hours before first pitch. Plenty of time to post a link. You going to puss out again, Brockmont Boy?

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 23, 2019 02:25PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Idiots. Time to leave them behind though and go
> get ready for the ballgame. Assuming there is TV
> at the bottom of the abyss, all you dopes can
> watch it there.

More of Dim Wit's bullshit. The game doesn't start until about 7 PM. Now, even if Dim Wit was going to be there, which he's not, he doesn't need over 5 hrs. to get there. Yup, once more, Dim Wit's been PWND.

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: July 23, 2019 02:29PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I'm the stupidest of the Idiots. Time to leave themroom in this flea bag no-tell mo-tel behind though and go
> get ready for the Girl Scout 5 pitch softballgame down at the Rec Center..I don't have to pay to see that Assuming there is TV is working today
> at the bottom of the abyss in the Sweet Spot no-tell mo-tel & trailer park, where I live, all you dopes like me can
> watch it there, the Nats game, that is.

FIFY

Date: July 23, 2019 04:54PM

^^^ Uber—jerks at work. Just pulled into our reserved in-stadium parking spot. Couple of rough bits coming in on the TR bridge and at VA Ave, but still here 10 minutes before the gates open. I see both Ian Desmond and Daniel Murphy are in the COL line-up. They should get a nice reception from DC fans, I’d imagine.

Date: July 23, 2019 06:46PM

I prefer Uber Black jerk as I enjoy a ride above a POS Town Car! LOL! Uber Black, remember when you used to “have” that? LOL! And yes, people are going to be jerks to a toad like you as you’re a lying piece of shit. A lying piece of shit that still can’t manage to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Seems like that’s a real problem for you that won’t be getting any better for you anytime soon.

Date: July 23, 2019 07:26PM

Raging envy and butthurt. Such a pathetic twerp. Had a nice pre-game chat with food-dude Mike. Boy, is he jealous of our Randy’s mock service invite! Nice lead-off HR by T Turner.

Date: July 23, 2019 07:56PM

Envious of a hapless dope who is too incompetent to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood? Not likely. Your ass has been bought and sold a thousand times over and your prospects won’t be improving anytime soon. You’re just too stupid to realize it.

Date: July 23, 2019 08:09PM

A familiar though muffled groan of pain from the bottom of the awful abyss.

Posted by: HEY DIMWIT THE CUCK! ()
Date: July 23, 2019 09:25PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Raging envy and butthurt. Such a pathetic twerp.
> Had a nice pre-game chat with food-dude Mike.
> Boy, is he jealous of our Randy’s mock service
> invite! Nice lead-off HR by T Turner.

If you're supposed to be at a baseball game in a super expensive seat, why are you posting on a 75 cent internet forum? Aren't you supposed to be watching the game and not your Obamafone?

For somebody who's always telling us how smart he is with his money, doesn't it seem like a waste of money to pay for that hyper-expensive seat and play with an Obamafone instead of watching the game?

Once more, Dim Wit is full of shit and proves it. Getting hoist by your own petard is pretty dumb, but you do it at least fifty times a day, Dim Wit.

No, DIm Wit, like that troll above said, the only ball game you were at today was a Girl Scout 5 pitch softball game.

Date: July 23, 2019 09:40PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> A familiar though muffled groan of pain from the
> bottom of the awful abyss.

The only pain here is in my ribs from laughingso hard at your stupidity. No doubt you're feeling the pain of not being able your to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Don't think there's a cure for that affliction.

Date: July 23, 2019 09:52PM

^^^ LOL!

Date: July 23, 2019 10:12PM

Hmmm. Turner hits for the cycle.

Date: July 23, 2019 10:26PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^ LOL!

Only at you and your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Turner=success

You=fail.

Date: July 24, 2019 10:44AM

Well, it's like turn-back-the-clock day this morning, as what we fortunates out here in the Sweet Spot have to deal with today is a nearly perfect morning. Maybe not quite a 100, but easily a 99. Bright blue skies, plenty of sunshine, gentle breezes, and temps that are in the mid-60's right now and expected just barely if at all to reach the 80's. Spectacular. The humidity is still a bit on the high side, but you'd hardly notice with the mercury being where it is. We did pass by two deer as we pulled up to the property after the Nats game last night, but there's been no sign of any of our various wildlife friends so far today.

In other news, those of us who were there had just a wonderful time at the old ballpark last night, and it had nothing to do with the free water-bottle handouts. Strasburg was able to come away with a win and six innings of good-looking numbers (just three hits allowed), but he was never in his groove with anything but the curve and seemed worryingly close to slipping over the edge any number of times. The offense had gotten him a pair of runs in the bottom of the first alright, but then fell into that sort of foreboding calm that has been a hallmark of so many needless losses this year. The kid Lambert did look pretty good for the Rox, but we were too kind to him, really. Fortunately, we were able to take it out on those who came along after.

The headlines of course go to Trea Turner for his second career cycle. That was indeed fun to watch, but there were many other moments to be enjoyed from up there in those comfy Club Level seats that we'll be back in once again on Thursday. Murphy and Desmond as expected did receive feel-good ovations in their initial at-bats, and Yan Gomes got some overdue love after a key RBI-single in the sixth that finally made it a 3-0 game. But the highlight of the night had to be the cycle-including 8-run barrage in the seventh, a rally that was actually keyed by Gerardo Parra's game changing pinch-hit two-run single that was played into a three-run triple while the crowd went absolutely 'Baby Shark' berserk. That was quite a moment, something to remember for a long while, even if the Nats never get any closer to the playoffs at all.

Also as anticipated, we were able to have a nice chat with new food-dude Mike before the game. Previous show-runner Sergio had shrunk the menu in anticipation of rolling out a new one, but he never got around to that part, so it's now Mike who will have to take care of it. We gave him a few tips from our perspective. He took notes and then gave us an order of tasty empanadas in return. Turns out his fiancée is actually now a manager at Patsy's and he of course once worked at Coastal Flats, but even so, they had not been able to finagle an invite to the upcoming mock service at Randy's. The Principals have of course taken care of such arrangements on behalf of the four of us, so Mike was just a little envious. I promised him I'd take notes and pass on a full report.

Always highly envious (as well as badly butthurt) of course are the abyss-dwelling dorks and cry-baby know-nothings who comprise the Choir of the Useless Fools de Falls Church Cité. Nothing but a bunch of low-grade ankle-biters, really. They nip and yip and yap away while never managing to make any actual points at all. Such a lowly, sorry, no-account existence it is that they have. More proof of all that would be expected to materialize all but momentarily.

Date: July 24, 2019 11:13AM

No doubt the above is nothing more than useless drivel, but, once again, it appears to lack a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

This failure is seemingly a regular occurrence for you. A simple link to a home for sale in Brockmont would alleviate that perpetual failure, but that seems to elusive for you. Why is that?

Posted by: GRBLMF ()
Date: July 24, 2019 11:29AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
>
>
> I'm Always highly envious (as well asI'm badly butthurt from the thorough reaming Big Lochinvar gave me at the Glory hole last night. You know why we call him "Big", but I'll recover )
> of course are theof everyone because I'm an abyss-dwelling dorks and
> cry-baby because I have to get my Obamafone replaced all the time. I'm one of the most moronic of the know-nothings who comprise the dolts of FFXU I sing in the Choir of
> the Useless Fools de Falls Church Citéof the High Church of Dimwittery. We're Nothing
> but a bunch of low-grade ankle-biters, really.
> Thwey nip and yip and yap away while never managing
> to make any actual points at all. Such a lowly,
> sorry, no-account existence it is that thwey have.
> More proof I'm the most doltish of the FFXU dolts, b/c I have 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets living in my head rent-freeof all that would be expected to
> materialize all but momentarily.

FIFY

Posted by: HEY DIMWIT THE CUCK! ()
Date: July 24, 2019 11:33AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
> In other news, those of us who were there had just
> a wonderful time at the old ballpark last night,
>

Only prob. there Dim Wit is you weren't there. If you were & were in these high priced seats you claim you have, you wouldn't have wasted your time posting to A 75 cent internet troll forum. You'd be paying attention to the game instead of playing with your Obamafone.

For some guy who tells us how smart he is with his money, why would you want to waste it, Dim Wit? You posted 4 times to this troll forum during the game. Isn't that w waste of money, Dim Wit?

No, Dim Wit, you weren't there. You prove once more you're full of shit. That's why we call you "Dim Wit".

Date: July 24, 2019 11:37AM

LOL! Took less than 30 minutes for an abyss-dwelling dork who hangs on my every word to spot and read this morning’s bit of masterful prose and then post another crude copy of the only bit of drivel he has been able to come up with since the original Redfin bit laid him so low. Miserable failure, as always.

Date: July 24, 2019 11:42AM

Only took 15 minutes more for the sock-puppets to chime in with their usual abysmal bullshit. What a total train-wreck among those who were actually run off the rails all those Years ago.

Date: July 24, 2019 11:54AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Took less than 30 minutes for an
> abyss-dwelling dork who hangs on my every word to
> spot and read this morning’s bit of masterful
> prose and then post another crude copy of the only
> bit of drivel he has been able to come up with
> since the original Redfin bit laid him so low.
> Miserable failure, as always.

LOL! Says Mr. refresh the page every 30 seconds. Perhaps it is masterful prose, but there is no need to read the ramblings of a confirmed sociopathic compulsive liar.

That "drivel" is going to haunt and taunt you for many days or even months to come. Unless, of course, you can provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

You can't provide that link, can you?

Date: July 24, 2019 12:11PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Took less than 30 minuteseconds for an
> abyss-dwelling
my dinky dork to shoot when that little boy got finished playing with it who hangs on my every word I post to FFXU is total BSto
> spot and read this morning’s bit of masterful
> prose and then post another crude copy of the only
> bit of
I'm a gay boy who posts nothing but drivel on FFXU. I have 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets living in my head rent free he has been able to come up with
> since the original Redfin bit laid him so low
> I'm a Dim Wit and a Miserable failure, as always.
> Did I mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Date: July 24, 2019 12:14PM

Abyss and abysmal are closely related. So are you and pathetic.

Date: July 24, 2019 12:14PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Only took 15 minutes more for the sock-puppetsme to
> chime in with theirmy usual abysmal bullshit. I'm a gay pedo, too and What
> a total train-wreck I amamong those who were actually
> run off the rails all those Years ago
> Did I mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Date: July 24, 2019 12:29PM

Like all of The Choir, FIFY = WORTHLESS ASSHOLE

Date: July 24, 2019 12:32PM

Two more posts and neither contain a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Anyone else noticing this persistent pattern of failure by Brockmont Boy?

Date: July 24, 2019 12:43PM

The pros at Redfin are noticing what a total dope you are. It comes as nothing new to them or anyone else of course.

Date: July 24, 2019 12:57PM

LOL! Still thinks a simple computer algorithm is a "pro" at real estate listings. If you are too dumb to think like that, I guess it is that level of stupidity that prevents you from posting a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

What's it feel like to be a spineless, nutless coward? Post the link, pussy.

Posted by: FIFFY Sock Puppet ()
Date: July 24, 2019 12:59PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Two more posts and neither contain a link to a
> home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont
> neighborhood. Anyone else noticing this
> persistent pattern of failure by Brockmont Boy?

I've noticed this failure as well as his other patterns of failure on the various FFXU threads he's posted to. Every time he shitposts here, he proves what a total failure he is. & he thinks people believe this shit.

What a loser!

Date: July 24, 2019 01:03PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I Like molesting all of The Choir Boys, FIFY =I'm a gay pedo WORTHLESS ASSHOLE
> Did I mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Date: July 24, 2019 01:05PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The pros at Redfin, which is the name of the Vienna gay bar where I hang out, are noticing what a total dope
> you areI am. It comes as nothing new to them or
> anyone else of course, since they all know I have 8 FFXU
> trolls & their sock puppets living in my head rent-free

FIFY

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: July 24, 2019 01:06PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Abyss and abysmal are closely related. So am Ire you
> and pathetic.

/FIFY/

Date: July 24, 2019 01:19PM

Another hilarious display of utter ignorance from The Choir. It’s as if none of them is any smarter than way beyond stupid.

Date: July 24, 2019 01:21PM

Another whiney ass bitch post without a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Why are you such a spineless, nutless coward?

The only ignorance on display is your ignorance on how to post a link to a home for sale in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Date: July 24, 2019 01:44PM

^^^ STUPID. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever more shall be.

Date: July 24, 2019 02:03PM

Still can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. You're the only one stupid enough to keep coming back and having that simple fact thrown in your face. Good money says that stupidity isn't going to end anytime soon.

Maybe what's going on here is that you are too stupid to figure out why you are looking so stupid. You made a claim. You were challenged to substantiate that claim with evidence. Evidence that should be easily found. In fact, it's a simple link to a real estate listing. That's not a difficult thing to find. Either though cowardice or stupidity, you can't provide such a link.

You've been reduced to whining and crying about it for days now. That certainly doesn't make you look intelligent in any way, shape or form. And, it certainly only proves what a loser you are.

Date: July 24, 2019 02:45PM

The claim I have made is that you are an ignorant asshole who doesn’t know jack-shit about the basics of his own area. Redfin has been one source of actual professional info showing that your ‘seven-figure’ shit is total nonsense, and that a neighborhood that you have never heard of is in fact a popular one in your definitely cramped, decaying, and dilapidated neck of the woods. Enjoy the abyss, dope.

Posted by: Ooo! Ooo! ()
Date: July 24, 2019 02:49PM

Date: July 24, 2019 03:05PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The claim I have made is that you are an ignorant
> asshole who doesn’t know jack-shit about the
> basics of his own area. Redfin has been one
> source of actual professional info showing that
> your ‘seven-figure’ shit is total nonsense,
> and that a neighborhood that you have never heard
> of is in fact a popular one in your definitely
> cramped, decaying, and dilapidated neck of the
> woods. Enjoy the abyss, dope.

If it is so popular, why is it that you cannot provide a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in Brockmont? One link. Is that really beyond your skillset? Is it just as difficult as ordering a salad for you?

Date: July 24, 2019 03:34PM

Not my problem, dope. Call Redfin and ask them to elucidate. Meanwhile, you have yet again confirmed that you had never heard of Brockmont and thought people must have meant Brookmont, this after you had never heard of Brookmont and thought people must have meant Broadmont. This is just how much of an abysmal dim bulb you are and long have been.

By the way, there has been a doe grazing about 50 feet off the back patio for about half an hour now. Bet she’s not headed over to your place next. LOL!

Posted by: The Brockmont Bumbler ()
Date: July 24, 2019 03:39PM

Isn't Brookmont where you said that your dead parents live?

Date: July 24, 2019 03:44PM

That would be New Jersey, dope. Can’t recall your own lies correctly.

Date: July 24, 2019 03:48PM

No need to recount all of your typos in one post. Your stupidity is well documented and understood by many.

What you need to make a case is a link to a home for sale or recently sold in Brockmont. It's going to be a problem for you until you cough one up.

If the doe stops by, she'll have plenty of company. Saw one along with her fawn this morning. Another had a tough time getting out of the back yard a week or so back. Not that uncommon around these parts, but I guess it still amuses the simpler of minds among us. You'd probably get very excited about the fox and rabbits bounding around too. Of course, none of that aids you in your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Wonder if they have an abundance of wildlife over there. Oh wait, you can't even describe where it is.

Date: July 24, 2019 03:49PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> That would be New Jersey, dope. Can’t recall
> your own lies correctly.

LOL! that was YOUR lie. After all, you are a sociopathic compulsive liar. It all happened when you confused Brookmont and Broadmont. Your addled brain fucks up rather regularly.

Date: July 24, 2019 04:06PM

No, you just can’t handle the real world, even the parts that are right next door to you. No one in the awful abyss can manage that.

Date: July 24, 2019 04:17PM

You can't handle posting a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. That is some serious failure right there.

Date: July 24, 2019 04:32PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> No need to recount all of your typos in one post. Your stupidity
> is well documented and understood by many.

LOL! Typos are a fact of life. Especially when typing on a smart-phone as one might be doing between innings of a Nats game. I’m enough of an adult just to gloss over typos. You are enough of a snot-nosed little chump to depend on them. Sucks to be you as always.

Date: July 24, 2019 04:37PM

Except you don't know what typos are. What are clearly brain farts from an addled brain, you call typos. Just like you clearly don't know what a link to home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood looks like either.

Date: July 24, 2019 04:55PM

Update: You’re a pedestrian clod who gets totally taunted and thoroughly outclassed here on a regular basis. This has been going on over a long period of time. As the result, you have to flat out lie and make shit up in sheer desperation. It’s just plain laughable.

Posted by: How embarrassing ()
Date: July 24, 2019 05:18PM

Posted by: Brookmont Bob ()
Date: April 17, 2018 08:23AM

Since my parents still live there and you appear to know nothing at all about the place, Brookmont is just across the river. It's a tiny, Delray-like enclave ("tiny" here meaning the same size as Falls Church City) that lies between Bethesda and the Potomac River. It is principally noted for two things -- its spectacular western vistas, and the large number of kayakers found among its year-round population. The training and competition runs in the waters below Brookmont are a magnet for collegiate and Olympic-level competitors. I don't know if Falls Church has a decent place to skateboard.

I myself currently live and work in McLean, so eat your heart out. It has problems of its own of course, but from living here for a while, I certainly understand that no one would ever PRETEND to be from anywhere in Falls Church. Quite the opposite actually.

Date: July 24, 2019 05:40PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Update: You’re a pedestrian clod who gets
> totally taunted and thoroughly outclassed here on
> a regular basis. This has been going on over a
> long period of time. As the result, you have to
> flat out lie and make shit up in sheer
> desperation. It’s just plain laughable.

What's laughable is your inability to your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. If it's such a hot neighborhood, it shouldn't be hard to find, even for an invalid like you.

Date: July 24, 2019 09:51PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
>
> By the way, there has been a doeraccoon grazing about 50
> feet off
in the dumpster out in the back patio of the no-tell mo-tel fleabag flophouse I call home for about half an hour
> now. Bet she’s not headed over to your place
> next. There's plenty good eating for raccoons right here!LOL!

FIFY

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 24, 2019 09:56PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Update: You’re a pedestrian clod who gets
> totally taunted and thoroughly outclassed here on
> a regular basis. This has been going on over a
> long period of time. As the result, you have to
> flat out lie and make shit up in sheer
> desperation. It’s just plain laughable.

You got that 1 backwards, Dimwit. He's got you so thoroughly PWND all you can do is bray like the jackass you are. He's so outclassed your sorry ass and torn you a new asshole so large it's wonder you still have asscheeks.

Posted by: quoted poster is an obvious dolt ()
Date: July 24, 2019 09:59PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> LOL! Typos are a fact of life. Especially when
> typing on a smart-phone as one might be doing
> between innings of a Nats game.
>
>
>

Between innings or not, if you're posting to a ten cent internet message board mostly made up of sock puppets & trolls, when you're supposed to be enjoying a baseball game, there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

Date: July 25, 2019 09:57AM

Well, all those of you who don't happen to be abyss-bound stuck-pig squealers may well be interested as usual in the fact that it's yet another simply fantastic morning out here in the Sweet Spot, one that's being enjoyed greatly by those of us with access to the place. Even more so of course by those with access to cups of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona. Those make everything better at any time. We haven't seen any of our wildlife friends yet today, but as was the case yesterday, they might check in at any moment. Meanwhile, though some having the distinct pleasure of living out this way had feared that yesterday might be the only great day weather-wise, temps this morning were in the low 60's and haven't yet approached 65. It's almost sweater-weather out there. Just the slightest breeze has been rustling through sunlit trees under bright blue skies, but the humidity is still up in the mid-70% range, so maybe things will just grade out at another magnificent 99.

In other news, the Nats had real problems yesterday in mounting any sort of serious offense at all against the Rockies, but the pitching was good enough to secure a hard-fought 3-2 win in the afternoon game and then a solid 2-0 victory in the nightcap. Beyond the dominating mound work, home runs early by Anthony Rendon and then late by Yan Gomes were keys to securing these wonderful results. As the Braves lost as well, the sweep brings the Nats to within four games of the top spot. That'll be tough to hang onto given the schedule just ahead, but it's been a fun two-month ride to get here in any case. One more game against COL this afternoon, so we'll again be on our way across Mass Ave to check things out. The plan is to stop off today at Luke's Lobster for an oceany pre-game snack. Days of Rockport recalled. Should be days of Scherzer recalled as well, so hopefully he'll be at full strength.

No strength at all of course will be found at any time among the phony, enfeebled, and ever out-of-tune singers of the Choir of the Useless Fools of Falls Church Cité. From the depths of that awful abyss of theirs, they can only plaint and wail the most churlish sorts of disjointed nonsense, recently including envy-and-butthurt-driven bunny fables. What a transparent hoax. Much more believable would have been sightings of rats driven from the sewers by recent disastrous FCC flooding. But it's in for a dime, in for millions of dollars with these clueless hooligans, as they just can't keep themselves from making bigger and bigger fools of themselves on an invariably daily basis. What a bunch of utterly Redfinned dopes.

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

Date: July 25, 2019 10:36AM

Of course, not read and undoubtedly more drivel, lies, and nonsense. What appears to be missing (once again) is a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Not sure you can ever recover from this epic failure without such a link. Your inability to provide one indicates you'll never recover. Don't worry, I won't let you forget about this massive fuck-up on your part.

Date: July 25, 2019 11:02AM

quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> > LOL! Typos are a fact of life. Especially when
> > typing on a smart-phone as one might be doing
> > between innings of a Nats game.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> Between innings or not, if you're posting to a ten
> cent internet message board mostly made up of sock
> puppets & trolls, when you're supposed to be
> enjoying a baseball game, there's something
> SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

Yeah, he's too dumb to realize that which is obvious to everyone else in the world. It's also telling that he regularly posts while he is pretending to be on vacation.

Date: July 25, 2019 11:33AM

The modern magic of WiFi. Do they not yet have that yet where you are? They do at Nats Park.

Date: July 25, 2019 11:40AM

Amazingly, they have WiFi in West Palm Beach as well. Right along with all those free custom-cooked breakfasts that so baffle some folks.

Date: July 25, 2019 11:46AM

It is not about Wifi availability. It's about losers who use it to post to this forum while pretending to be at baseball games or on vacations. The simple fact that you don't see how much that makes you look like a loser is about as pathetic as it gets.

There's nothing baffling about complimentary breakfasts or WiFi. Some people are confused and believe that complimentary means free though. Those are the bottom of the barrel rubes who probably don't know how to properly dress or order a salad.

What continues to baffle you though is the concept of posting a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Without one, you continue to look like an uninformed dolt. That's nothing new for you though.

Date: July 25, 2019 12:21PM

Quid pro quo, season tickets, and good old Redfin. You are a permanently abyssed loser for such good cause.

Date: July 25, 2019 12:48PM

Oh my, the fact you live in denial of what a perpetual loser you are is merely icing on the cake. The list of things that have been clearly explained to you and yet you are clearly too dumb to understand grows by the day.

The only thing in the abyss is the link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. You simply cannot come up with one. The funny thing is it irks you to no end to have to see the reminder of your failure on this matter in every post. And, much to your chagrin, it won't stop anytime soon. It may pause for various reasons, but it certainly won't cease until you post the link. What are you going to do? LOL!

Date: July 25, 2019 01:06PM

See me post while en route to the ballgAme. WiTi is so bitchin’!

Posted by: Swing and a miss ()
Date: July 25, 2019 01:12PM

WiTi huh. lol

Date: July 25, 2019 01:52PM

Don’t let us down, dumbo. Jump on all the typo’s you can. They’re all you’ve got, after all. Stupid loser.
(Posted from my I-Phone in the parking lot.)

Posted by: YVBQPKC ()
Date: July 25, 2019 02:00PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> We
> plan is to stop off today at Luke's Lobster for an
> oceany pre-game snack. Days of Rockport recalled.
>

You wouldn't know anything about Rockport, Dim Wit. You've already proved you don't know shit about anywhere in Essex County. Even if you looked at a map, you still wouldn't know what to do with it.

Luke's Lobster, huh? There's a reason that those of us from the seashore won't eat seafood if we are more than fifty miles from the ocean. For one, it's overpriced...It doesn't travel well, second. So go ahead, throw your money away.

For somebody who's always pontificating to us about how smart he is with his money, you sure don't show it.

I guess that's why they call you "Dim Wit".

What a total full of shit failure!

Posted by: Sylvester the Cat ()
Date: July 25, 2019 02:01PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
> bitchin’!

There's only 1 place in the country they use that adjective. Where is it?

Posted by: Strike 2 ()
Date: July 25, 2019 02:02PM

It's iPhone not I-Phone.

Posted by: MJNUK ()
Date: July 25, 2019 02:04PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
> -----
> > JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
> Yeah, he's too dumb to realize that which is
> obvious to everyone else in the world. It's also
> telling that he regularly posts while he is
> pretending to be on vacation.

The more I read his shitposts, the more I'm sure what that troll says about him living in a fleabag where you pay by the week on Rte. 1 South is true.......and the guy who keeps saying it is a troll!

Date: July 25, 2019 02:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> See me post while en route to the ballgAme. WiTi
> is so bitchin’!

What I don't see is a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. LOL! In fact, you don't even know where this alleged Brockmont neighborhood is! LOL!

Date: July 25, 2019 02:37PM

Taunt, taunt, taunting you yet again, loser.
(Posted from my I-Phone inside Nats Park)

Date: July 25, 2019 02:45PM

The only taunt here is the one that haunts you and that's your complete lack of ability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. You know, the neighborhood you keep talking about yet can't explain where it is.

Even if you were at the park (which is pathetic if you're posting from there), Club Level seats are $60/each. LOL! I guess if you consider those prices taunt-worthy, it explains why you think Red Lobster is something to be envied and why you can't afford a garage.

Posted by: you tell the truth ()
Date: July 25, 2019 02:50PM

YVBQPKC Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > We
> > plan is to stop off today at Luke's Lobster for
> an
> > oceany pre-game snack. Days of Rockport
> recalled.
> >
>
>
> You wouldn't know anything about Rockport, Dim
> Wit. You've already proved you don't know shit
> about anywhere in Essex County. Even if you
> looked at a map, you still wouldn't know what to
> do with it.
>
> Luke's Lobster, huh? There's a reason that those
> of us from the seashore won't eat seafood if we
> are more than fifty miles from the ocean. For
> one, it's overpriced...It doesn't travel well,
> second. So go ahead, throw your money away.
>
> For somebody who's always pontificating to us
> about how smart he is with his money, you sure
> don't show it.
>
> I guess that's why they call you "Dim Wit".
>
> What a total full of shit failure!

Of course he's never been to Rockport. When towns like Gloucester, Newburyport, Manchester-by-the-Sea, and Marblehead were mentioned, he was completely flummoxed. He didn't even recognize very common landmarks in the area and the term "North Shore" was foreign to him.

Date: July 25, 2019 03:12PM

Sylvester the Cat Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> > bitchin’!
>
> There's only 1 place in the country they use that
> adjective. Where is it?

Boston, if ‘Field Of Dreams’ is any guide. Speaking of which, that was pretty much home base back in Rockport/Cape Cod days. Days when you thought one could watch a Red Sox game on the radio. LOL!

(Posted from my I-Phone in the Club Seats that you can’t afford.)

Date: July 25, 2019 09:35PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Sylvester the Cat Wrote:
> -----
> > JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > > bitchin’!
> >
> > There's only 1 place in the country they use
> that
> > adjective. Where is it?
>
> Boston, if ‘Field Of Dreams’ is any guide.
> Speaking of which, that was pretty much home base
> back in Rockport/Cape Cod days. Days when you
> thought one could watch a Red Sox game on the
> radio. LOL!
>
> (Posted from my I-Phone in the Club Seats that you
> can’t afford.)

What a fucking Dim Wit. He cites a work of fiction for his "facts". WRONG, DIM WIT! NOT BOSTON! WRONG, WRONG, WRONG and WRONG, as usual, DIMWIT. Are you REALLY that DUMB?

Made up bullshit and works of fiction for his "facts". Yup, FULL OF SHIT DIM WIT!

WANNA' guess again, DIM WIT?

It won't count, though, b\c you've just proved you DON'T FUCKING KNOW.

Posted by: mirror mirror ()
Date: July 26, 2019 08:59AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> (Posted from my I-Phone in the Club Seats that you
> can’t afford.)

You are obviously the one that can’t afford them. You need a HELOC to acquire them. Poor slob.

Date: July 26, 2019 10:47AM

Well, it's not apt to come as any surprise to learn that it's another spectacular morning out here in the Sweet Spot -- where particular people congregate. The mercury has just barely broken through the 70-degree mark at this point and the humidity is now down to 60%, so even with just a few puffs of breeze blowing by, outside has been a wonderful place to be so far today. Excellent conditions should continue to prevail throughout the morning, though we might see the 80's later on in the day. Not seen so far have been any of our regular wildlife visitors. Didn't see them yesterday either, but then we were gone for most of the day, so their appearances might well have gone unrecorded.

In other news, Dumb Davey made a fool of himself yet again yesterday, believing that 42-year old Fernando Rodney who had already pitched in both ends of Wednesday's day-night double-header was somehow the perfect guy to protect a 1-run lead in the ninth on Thursday. That lead didn't last past the first batter. The tie was then lost moments later as the Nats suffered a needless 8-7 defeat. Javy Guerra who had not pitched at all on Wednesday was warm in the bullpen, but never got the call. Might have been that Guerra should have been the one called on to close out the 8th with Wander Suero then set to try things in the ninth. But Dumb Davey had other ideas. Bad ideas. Otherwise, as had kind of been feared, Max was not quite Max in his return from a 19-day injury layoff, but the offense displayed some excellent bounce-back work, and might have earned the Nats a win if not for the work of Dumb Davey. He may be a nice guy and all, but he is too often just a managerial dud.

So a 3-game series with the Dodgers -- pretty easily the best team in the NL -- kicks off tonight. The Nats will be kind of ducking the issue by using Anibal Sanchez tonight against current Cy Young leader Hyun-Jin Ryu, then lining up trusty old TBD to go against Clayton Kershaw on Saturday, with Strasburg slated to go Sunday against the 9-1 Walker Buehler. Stras could of couse be pushed back a day if it comes to seem that the slate for next week's 3-game set against the Braves needs to be beefed up a bit.

Needing a whole lot more than just being beefed up a bit of course are the horrifically hapless stooges and assorted off-key wailers of the reviled Children's Choir of the UFFCC. Dressed in their traditional robes of bitter envy and butthurt, these bumbling bozos just babble on and on in ever-expanding circles of hapless ignorance and stupidity. These folks are so out of it that if you had arranged say to meet up with people in Rockport, they might suggest that you drive to Gloucester instead. Seriously. These are indeed people of the very smallest sorts of scallops.

Date: July 26, 2019 10:52AM

Of course, not read and undoubtedly more drivel, lies, and nonsense. What appears to be missing (once again) is a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Not sure you can ever recover from this epic failure without such a link. Your inability to provide one indicates you'll never recover. Don't worry, I won't let you forget about this massive fuck-up on your part.

Posted by: Seven Figures???? ()
Date: July 26, 2019 11:30AM

That is a shit ton of money!
Attachments:
CA9E422F-D056-415F-974B-E17B8408D38A.jpeg

Date: July 26, 2019 11:35AM

Sylvester the Cat Wrote:
> What a fucking Dim Wit. He cites a work of fiction for his "facts".
> WRONG, DIM WIT! NOT BOSTON! WRONG, WRONG, WRONG
< and WRONG, as usual, DIMWIT. Are you REALLY that DUMB?

What I REALLY am is way, way smarter and much more highly educated than you or any of your pretentious confrères. But as an FYI, the term "bitchin" in this case was taken from the line "This is so bithcin" that Kevin Costner delivers to James Earl Jones as the two of them decide that, as instructed by The Voice, they are going off to Minnesota to find Moonlight Graham. The scene takes place in Boston. I suppose that if you never saw or managed to appreciate the film, you might once again have been left stumbling and stammering in your usual stagnant waters of abject ignorance.

Date: July 26, 2019 11:59AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Of course, not read and undoubtedly more drivel, lies, and
> nonsense. What appears to be missing (once again) is a link to
> a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.
> Not sure you can ever recover from this epic failure without
> such a link. Your inability to provide one indicates you'll never
> recover. Don't worry, I won't let you forget about this massive
> fuck-up on your part.

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

For the benefit of any who might not recognize those words, they are not from some incapacitous Falls Church jackass, but rather from the website of the professional realtors at REDFIN.

And for the benefit of the unholy losers who have been taunted with those words for weeks now, you can suck on all that some more. After all, what else else do you have to do down there at the bottom of that awful abyss of yours? Dream about one day upgrading your Generac? LOL!

Posted by: Lost in Brockmont ()
Date: July 26, 2019 12:43PM

Old dude has lost his shit. lol

Date: July 26, 2019 02:02PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > Of course, not read and undoubtedly more drivel,
> lies, and
> > nonsense. What appears to be missing (once
> again) is a link to
> > a home for sale or recently sold in the
> Brockmont neighborhood.
> > Not sure you can ever recover from this epic
> failure without
> > such a link. Your inability to provide one
> indicates you'll never
> > recover. Don't worry, I won't let you forget
> about this massive
> > fuck-up on your part.
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."

>
> For the benefit of any who might not recognize
> those words, they are not from some incapacitous
> Falls Church jackass, but rather from the website
> of the professional realtors at REDFIN.
>
> And for the benefit of the unholy losers who have
> been taunted with those words for weeks now, you
> can suck on all that some more. After all, what
> else else do you have to do down there at the
> bottom of that awful abyss of yours? Dream about
> one day upgrading your Generac? LOL!

Those words don't taunt, your continuous posting of them only confirm your stupidity. They confirm you have no idea what computer algorithms are, how they operate and how they are utilized by Redfin in this specific instance. All you've succeeded at in repetitively posting that computer generated phrase is showing the world what a complete imbecile you are (once again).

If Brockmont was an actual neighborhood recognized beyond USGS mapping data, you'd be able to find a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. It really is that simple and yet you continually fail at it thereby making yourself look dumber with each passing post. You can't even describe the boundaries of Brockmont, dope.

Date: July 26, 2019 02:03PM

Lost in Brockmont Wrote:
> Old dude has lost his shit. lol

It is quite comical, isn't it? Perhaps the HELOC is coming due? LOL!

Posted by: Etymologist ()
Date: July 26, 2019 02:14PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > What a fucking Dim Wit. He cites a work of
> fiction for his "facts".
> > WRONG, DIM WIT! NOT BOSTON! WRONG, WRONG,
> WRONG
> < and WRONG, as usual, DIMWIT. Are you REALLY
> that DUMB?
>
> What I REALLY am is way, way smarter and much more
> highly educated than you or any of your
> pretentious confrères. But as an FYI, the term
> "bitchin" in this case was taken from the line
> "This is so bithcin" that Kevin Costner delivers
> to James Earl Jones as the two of them decide
> that, as instructed by The Voice, they are going
> off to Minnesota to find Moonlight Graham. The
> scene takes place in Boston. I suppose that if
> you never saw or managed to appreciate the film,
> you might once again have been left stumbling and
> stammering in your usual stagnant waters of abject
> ignorance.

Bitchin' is a term used long before Field of Dreams or even the book it is based on Shoeless Joe. Further, to claim that it is a Boston term because a New York born, California educated character in a fantasy film uttered it while he happened to be in Boston for a very brief stay is just plain stupid. If your looking for the origin of the word, look south of where Ray Kinsella went to college. It would be from his fellow students from that area that he likely learned ther word.

Date: July 26, 2019 04:23PM

Get real. As noted, the use of ‘bitchin’ here was homage to a noteworthy scene in the film. Ease your own pain. Go watch it if you continue to have problems. It’s a bit of pop-culture that you ought to be familiar with in any case. Go the distance.

Date: July 26, 2019 05:01PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> It is quite comical, isn't it? Perhaps the HELOC is coming due? LOL!

At least during the draw period, HELOC’s are typically repaid at times of the borrower’s choosing. HELOC’s are just another aspect of the financial world that you utterly fail to comprehend.

Date: July 26, 2019 07:26PM

Of course they are, but if you're dumb enough to let the balance remain after the billing period, you're paying interest. That's the aspect of the financial world you lose to, dope.

Two posts without a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. It's almost like you're a pussy dodging the issue. Oh wait, it's not almost like that, it's exactly like that, coward.

Date: July 26, 2019 10:11PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > What a fucking Dim Wit. He cites a work of
> fiction for his "facts".
> > WRONG, DIM WIT! NOT BOSTON! WRONG, WRONG,
> WRONG
> < and WRONG, as usual, DIMWIT. Are you REALLY
> that DUMB?
>
> What I REALLY am is way, way smarter and much more
> highly educated than you or any of your
> pretentious confrères. But as an FYI, the term
> "bitchin" in this case was taken from the line
> "This is so bithcin" that Kevin Costner delivers
> to James Earl Jones as the two of them decide
> that, as instructed by The Voice, they are going
> off to Minnesota to find Moonlight Graham. The
> scene takes place in Boston. I suppose that if
> you never saw or managed to appreciate the film,
> you might once again have been left stumbling and
> stammering in your usual stagnant waters of abject
> ignorance.

Yup, you really are that DUMB. You CONTINUE to cite a work of fiction as a factual source. DIMWIT is just the name for you. You are "neither" smart nor "educated". No, you're a DIMWIT. And judging from your argument with that guy from FC, it looks like you relied on Google & got burned there, too. You're OWNED, again, DIMWIT.

" Bitchin' " isn't used in Boston. Thee's only 1 place in the country it is. You don't know what it is, so you've proved once again, what an abject DIMWIT you really are.

Posted by: YUBQPKC ()
Date: July 26, 2019 10:17PM

I'm from Massachusetts, another state this Dim Wit knows nothing about. The term " bitchin' " isn't used in Massachusetts. You tell a chick up there she's "
" bitchin' " and the odds are pretty good she'll slap your face. The only place that it's a compliment is California. I lived out there in the 1960s, so I oughtta' know.

Dim Wit, of course, doesn't know shit about shit.

Posted by: Here's the rub. ()
Date: July 26, 2019 10:43PM

This dimwit has been shitposting all this nonsense about how expensive his baseball tickets are & all that stupid shit. There's problems with it, though. He keeps telling us how smart he is w/his bucks, but shows how he wastes them.

We can start with posting messages on this troll infested sock puppet inhabited forum when he's at a game. If you want to post to this dumbass forum, stay home. When I go to a game, the only thing my phone comes out for is to get in the gate and show the ticket to the usher. Since she knows us, by now, we don't even have to do that, unless she's off that day & there's someone who's never seen us before. No, I leave this dumbass forum behind when I go to the game.

He brags about parking his car in the garage at the park. That costs a pile of money, $50. If dimwit claims to have a half season plan, they might give him $10 bux off, but $40 is still too much to pay. Here's what you get for your $40: You can walk easily from your car to your seat, but that's about the only benefit. The other "benefits" you get are:

1. Sitting in traffic to get there. Even if you come early for a night game, you're going to sit in rush hour traffic.

2. Sitting in traffic after the game. First you have to sit in the traffic in the garage. Then, you get to sit in traffic on N Steet. Finally, you get to sit in traffic on South Capitol St. And don't start any BS about sneaking down side streets. They're all choked with traffic and Uber & Lyft care parked on them & going the wrong way down one way streets.

I have a large car I take to the game. In it, I put a bicycle. It takes less than five minutes to get the thing out of the car; put the front wheel onto it. A cheap Chinese metric socket set bought on sale for next to nothing at Auto Zone is all I need. Since I am in the know and a lot smarter than this dimwit, I know where I can park for free. I drop GF on M at Half and she legs it the long block to the park. I head to my "sweet spot", where I park for free, pull the bicycle out of the car and it takes me less than 10 min to ride it to the park. I get in a little bit of exercise as an added bonus. There's all kinds of bicycle racks outside the park, so I use a cheap lock to lock it there. It's a Walmart special that's patched together, not the bicycle I ride for serious riding, so if somebody does actually want to be bothered stealing it, he has to need it more than I do. When the game is done, it takes me less than ten min. to ride back to the "sweet spot", then I get in the car and go pick up GF on S. Cap St. All this takes far less time than it takes dimwit to get in & out of that garage & out of DC traffic.

So who's smarter w/his money, now? To boot, I get less headache. I like riding my bicycle.

3. He claims to pay for these club level seats. There are 2 kinds, the MVP club and the regular club. He doesn't say which 1 he has. The only diff. is the outside the club seats on the MVP price level are behind home plate, above where the hyper-expensive stadium seats are; the Lexus CLub, or whatever its name is this year (depends on which dorp. paid the most). The regular club level seats are $10-$20 more than the 115-117 and 131-135 lower level seats. The MVPs are $20-$30 more. It depends on the opponent. The Diodgers games will have higher prices; the Pirates not so much. This is of course single game prices, but, if you get a plan, you're still paying that much more than someone who buys a plan in the 100s I named. What do you get for that?

You do get a bar inside and shorter lines. Still, the wait times inside the club are not that much shorter than the e-cash lines in the other food/beer stands.

You do get an air-conditioned lounge where you can sit on couches and comfy chairs & watch the game on flat screens. Here's the rub on that, though. I know where I can sit in air conditioning, on a couch or comfy chair and watch baseball on a flat screen. In this place, I don't pay jacked up prices for beer & hot dogs. It's called my living room. Now, there are outside stadium seats on the club level, and that's where I've stayed, except to go in & get a hot dog or a beer inside. Still, the view from the 100s I mentioned is every bit as good, or even better, than that from the club level. No, my money's better spent in the 100s I mentioned. You're paying more up there in the club for not much better, if better at all.

Conclusion: this dimwit's not as smart with his money as he pretends to be.

Pages: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.