HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Herndon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
stoopid herndoners
Posted by: bizatch ()
Date: March 14, 2005 01:01PM

how come the people from herndon are the only ones who dont have anything written? i take pride in being the first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: stoopid herndoners
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 14, 2005 01:18PM

haha cause i just made the forum at like 5am. shouldn't you be doing schoolwork in school bizatch and not playing with the arrest list? ahaha like I should talk, when I was in chantilly comp sci all i did was look at stupid crap on the internet all class. but yeah, herndon people post something.

Posted by: erik ()
Date: March 15, 2005 08:08AM

The Herndon of my youth seems to have disappeared. I have no problem with immigration, in fact I think it's great, but jesus fucking christ it is unbelievable in H-town.

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: March 18, 2005 10:40AM

Cary, regarding Chantilly CompSci - the new teacher for our class, Mrs Rhodes, has no personality whatsoever. Some guys in the class and I have made it our personal mission to pwn her - so we run two forums dedicated to posting the labs online for anyone in the class to download. P201.ezboard.com/bpwn0rzforum and onionknights.proboards39.com are the links, if anyone's interested. Pwn0rzForum is about other stuff besides CompSci - girls, video games, politics, and music, as well as cheating in CompSci. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Date: March 18, 2005 04:53PM

hahaha funny stuff. I was in that class ages ago when they still tought c++. we did it much more low-tech back then with a disk that went around the classroom. do you still have to use that damn pcGRASP program? and rename internet explorer to notepad.exe or something to get it to launch?

Date: March 18, 2005 10:54PM

yeah, we use pcGRASP. i personally don't really mind it - i like the CSD generation feature, which helps keep my code organized, and the bolding of keywords is pretty nice too, so i know if i spell something wrong, but otherwise, it's just another crappy freeware app. at home i use JavaBeans though, whenever i get around to doing some coding (never). what year did you graduate?

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Date: March 18, 2005 11:19PM

should've been 2003. but i fucked up and got kicked out halfway through my senior year and got sent to mountain view. long story. nothing terrible just truancy

Posted by: ben ()
Date: March 19, 2005 10:56AM

You guys should have been in my computer class at 'Tilly. It was the one with visual basic.. I got kicked out permanently from that class and had to be an aid to security (the shop teacher who moved from Rocky Run to Chantilly, forget his name now) :O

Then I had to have mediation with the professor and she started insulting my choice of hair style at the time.

Ahh, memories. The stories I could tell about that class.

Date: March 19, 2005 02:01PM

oh, you mean Ms. Day? yeah, she's actually pretty cool. she's been a lot of help with fixing my crappy fantasy baseball team.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: ben ()
Date: March 19, 2005 02:14PM

I graduated in 2001, and I was in the class that I was referring to my junior year. That would make it the '99-'00 school year. It was some horrible old bat that wore this little microphone on her lapel to talk to the class.

I don't know if she still teaches there.

What a miserable experience.

Date: March 19, 2005 02:16PM

I can find out if you have her name.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: March 25, 2005 01:09AM

I transferred to HHS around my junior year. Worst 2 years of my life. Particularly thanks to Rich Bergman.

Wouldn't it be my luck that I tried to get the fuck out of the Fairfax county area and now I'm still living here, 6 years later, still doing college? Goddamn...

Yeah, Herndon is...yeesh. Between the paranoid cops and the every-slice-of-the-pie demographic, it's the place to...not be?

Posted by: reeel ()
Date: April 09, 2005 05:43PM

What did Rich Bergman do?

Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: May 09, 2005 02:16AM

He taught band. Biggest asshole band director I've ever encountered. I was so glad to have left HHS behind and go on to college marching band, which is essentially a 300-member keg party every other night. Yay for college marching band.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 18, 2005 07:11PM

Yeah I have a friend in Herndon... told him five years ago not to buy there and he did anyway because of the great price. Clock tower area is still fine but once you get past there into the city it's a mess. Compunding that is the horribly (non)synchronized traffic lights that keep you trapped in Herndon for as long as possible.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: October 18, 2006 11:33PM

Mr. Bolt is the shop teacher i think

Posted by: Jon H. ()
Date: November 05, 2006 10:44PM

I just watched the old Jhoon Rhee commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7PEMGuA6tw and it brought me back to my childhood. No buddy bodders me eeder! I went to Herndon Elementary and Drainesville Elementary the first year it opened. Moved in '89. Anyway, was feeling nostalgic.

Posted by: Demicidal ()
Date: December 18, 2006 06:43PM

H-Town...Damn do I miss living there. I live in reston but I grew up in Florida, in the 'Elden terrace' in the late 90's until like 98. Though I do live near by, the differences in herndon and reston are huge.

H-Town isn't that bad, or atleast I don't notice it... I think most people overblow the problems in herndon.

Posted by: bteds ()
Date: December 20, 2007 11:31AM

Herndon is not the greatest place to live for sure, I grew up 24 years there, but let one thing be known. Any chantilly kids with talking that shit around there would get rolled by even the females. As for elden terrace, most people wouldnt even walk through complex after dark.

Posted by: Kindler ()
Date: May 06, 2008 12:10AM

Bergman isn't very nice, but I love Chuck...this past year was both of their last, and things are going to be so different next year. =/ I wish they could have waited one more year. The guard instructor Marcus is also leaving. Guard is never going to be the same. T_T

I hold out hope that maybe we can get a decent band instructor. And someone who was close to how amazing Chuck was. <3

Posted by: Enigma ()
Date: August 04, 2008 12:05AM

Hello from Chantilly to everyone in Herndon! :-D ...oh wait, it's Herndon. :-\ Sorry I mean...

"Hola y buenos diás desde Chantilly! (rolling eyes)

Posted by: pablo ()
Date: March 25, 2009 07:12PM

BUENOS DIAS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.