HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The "Why is 'justsayin' such an ASS?!" thread. (As requested by "justsayin" himself!)
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: August 03, 2012 11:37PM

Today I was reading another one of "justsayin's" seemingly endless snarky, holier-than-thou comments to a FFXU member who had posted a rather innocent update about some local news. His pompous attitude and weak attempt at bullying the original thread author caused me to jokingly post that I was going to start a "justsayin is an ass" thread, to which he responded, "Go ahead and start one, we'll see how large you get from that."

( http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,970442,970648,quote=1#REPLY )

My own sense of curiosity mixed with the lunkheaded bravado of justsayin's challenge convinced me to accept. So I ask you all.......... Why is justsayin such an ass? Is it poor breeding? A sense of superiority to the others on this site? A need to boost his ego by putting other people's ideas and opinions down? (I think it has to do with a mix of unresolved "mommy issues", crippling insecurity, and just a touch of repressed sado-masochistic fantasies, but I really don't want to steer anybody else's opinions).

So I ask you, venerable members of this fine site, should justsayin change his name to "justanass"? And if so............ why is he such an ass? Perhaps he just needs us all to understand him and treat him gently in order for him to bloom into a beautiful flower............ Then again, maybe he's just a douche.

(Please feel free to speak honestly and openly in this judgement free zone. We're all friends here.)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2012 11:40PM by Taylor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The "Why is 'justsayin' such an ASS?!" thread. (As requested by "justsayin" himself!)
Posted by: Noone Karez ()
Date: August 04, 2012 09:40AM

In my opinion, you're both annoying turds.

Re: The "Why is 'justsayin' such an ASS?!" thread. (As requested by "justsayin" himself!)
Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: August 04, 2012 10:35AM

I'm not going to expend much energy on this but here's my opinion: It's just his ego. We all have one, his just protrudes into every discussion in which he participates. IMO he's probably a smart guy who is intellectually under appreciated in real life and this forum fulfills his need for an outlet.

Squashing mental midgets can provide cheap thrills. Not unlike a child squashing ants on the sidewalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The three enemies of the people are hegemony, monogamy, and monotony."-Terence McKenna

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 04, 2012 12:11PM

Teh King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not going to expend much energy on this but
> here's my opinion: It's just his ego. We all have
> one, his just protrudes into every discussion in
> which he participates. IMO he's probably a smart
> guy who is intellectually under appreciated in
> real life and this forum fulfills his need for an
> outlet.
>
> Squashing mental midgets can provide cheap
> thrills. Not unlike a child squashing ants on the
> sidewalk.

LOL! This name doesn't post for quite some time, but just comes along to support justsayin, sort of like the anonymous "Voice of Reason."

-
Attachments:
6889302775_3c5c99f84a.jpg

Posted by: 2 cents ()
Date: August 04, 2012 12:42PM

Personally, I find him pretty innocuous. There are much bigger fish to fry here. But I like your jaunty insoucience, Taylor!

Posted by: Fact Checker ()
Date: August 04, 2012 01:04PM

He should just be banned. Anyone that sucks that bad needs to take a hike...Off the edge of a cliff.

Date: August 04, 2012 01:36PM

eesh Wrote:
>
>
> LOL! This name doesn't post for quite some time,
> but just comes along to support justsayin, sort of
> like the anonymous "Voice of Reason."
>
>
> -

Supportive? Perhaps I was a bit too subtle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The three enemies of the people are hegemony, monogamy, and monotony."-Terence McKenna

Posted by: Iron Knee ()
Date: August 04, 2012 01:40PM

eesh Wrote:
> Teh King Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not going to expend much energy on this but
> > here's my opinion: It's just his ego. We all
> have
> > one, his just protrudes into every discussion
> in
> > which he participates. IMO he's probably a
> smart
> > guy who is intellectually under appreciated in
> > real life and this forum fulfills his need for
> an
> > outlet.
> >
> > Squashing mental midgets can provide cheap
> > thrills. Not unlike a child squashing ants on
> the
> > sidewalk.
>
>
>
>
>
> LOL! This name doesn't post for quite some time,
> but just comes along to support justsayin, sort of
> like the anonymous "Voice of Reason."
>
>
> -

[sockpuppet pic]

This coming from the king of sockpuppets.

Posted by: PimmitRes ()
Date: August 04, 2012 02:40PM

I don't care if he is an ass or not, he gave me a suggestion on getting out of a jam and it was a huge help. So what if he comments on a stupid poster, this forum is full of that. Correct and smart answers, THAT is unusual. Thank You if you are reading this.

Date: August 04, 2012 02:42PM

ps I clicked on "Taylor"s user ID and it is just racist stuff posted. Her last post before this thread was this so consider the source. I am not sure how Taylor is a better person.

Date: August 03, 2012 12:01PM

Aren't Blacks committing genocide against EVERYBODY? They're killing Asians, Whites, Hispanics, and other Blacks in ridiculous numbers. (Don't say anything about it though. You wouldn't want to be considered "racist".)

Posted by: Sad Sad Sock Puppets ()
Date: August 04, 2012 04:22PM

PimmitRes, Teh King are justsayin.

Date: August 04, 2012 08:58PM

Sad Sad Sock Puppets Wrote:
> PimmitRes, Teh King are justsayin.

First I'm Eesh, then I'm jutsayin... LOL, I'm sure both are bristling at the thought.

Posted by: Jon Favreau ()
Date: August 04, 2012 11:47PM

Justsayin'? So money...

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: August 05, 2012 12:55AM

2 cents Wrote:
> Personally, I find him pretty innocuous. There are
> much bigger fish to fry here. But I like your
> jaunty insoucience, Taylor!

Why THANK YOU, 2cents. I try my damnedest.

Sad Sad Sock Puppets Wrote:
> PimmitRes, Teh King are justsayin.

It is kind of sad, isn't it? Well, maybe in fairness, they're NOT actually "sock puppet" accounts, but rather just splintered personalities within the larger blobby mass that is "justsayin". At least that would be a little more defensible, (and perhaps make him a bit more interesting).

PimmitRes Wrote:
> ps I clicked on "Taylor"s user ID and it is just
> racist stuff posted. Her last post before this
> thread was this so consider the source. I am not
> sure how Taylor is a better person.
>
> Date: August 03, 2012 12:01PM
>
> Aren't Blacks committing genocide against
> EVERYBODY? They're killing Asians, Whites,
> Hispanics, and other Blacks in ridiculous numbers.
> (Don't say anything about it though. You wouldn't
> want to be considered "racist".)

I am NOT racist, Pimmitres! Why, racism is a CRIME of the spirit.................. (and we all know that 98.5% of crime is committed by Black people).

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: August 05, 2012 06:39AM

Justsayin:

You are free to continue with your life now.

There is only ONE "Why is justsayin such an ass" thread.

And it's in Off Topic.

Your job is done.

Posted by: Sad socks ()
Date: August 05, 2012 08:32AM

PimmitRes, Teh King, justsayin are all the same person.

No one likes or cares about justsayins stupid posts and absolutely no one would defend him here.

He is a nerd with a bad personality.

Posted by: dominioo ()
Date: August 05, 2012 11:22AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> Justsayin:
>
> You are free to continue with your life now.
>
> There is only ONE "Why is justsayin such an ass"
> thread.
>
> And it's in Off Topic.
>
> Your job is done.

not really u fail now who is vexxed

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/641233/641233.html

i thought just saying was eli and eesh, that is what this thread says

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/401563/401563.html#msg-401563

Date: August 05, 2012 03:58PM

dominioo Wrote:
> not really u fail now who is vexxed

Posted by: meh ()
Date: August 05, 2012 04:04PM

I am Eesh, also I just happen to be justsayin'

sorry no one accuses me of these things, so i have to do it myself

Date: August 05, 2012 08:31PM

Sad socks Wrote:
> PimmitRes, Teh King, justsayin are all the same
> person.
>
> No one likes or cares about justsayins stupid
> posts and absolutely no one would defend him
> here.
>
> He is a nerd with a bad personality.

Oh damn, you caught me. I confess. Actually I am one of justsayin's sock puppets.

Posted by: West Ox Road ()
Date: August 06, 2012 11:03AM

A nerd with a bad personality?

Pretty much my assessment.

Posted by: Sad socks ()
Date: August 07, 2012 08:52AM

PimmitRes has never posted here before. PimmitRes shows up and claims that justsayin' had a suggestion that helped him out of a jam. Where?

PimmitRes took the time to read Taylors threads, but PimmitRes has no threads.

Coincidence?

PimmitRes is a justsayin' sock puppet and justsyin' is just a nerd with a bad personality.

Justsayin' is what Aspergers Syndrome reads like on the internet.

Posted by: Pimmit ()
Date: August 07, 2012 10:44AM

I didn't post my Q with this name, how do you know what I posted? The only sock puppet in the room with you is the non-female object on your penis that you pet. I think you are Taylor.

Posted by: Sick sock pups ()
Date: August 07, 2012 12:32PM

Sure we believe you.

Posted by: NBJ ()
Date: August 07, 2012 05:44PM

Thank God we finally have a thread on this!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Posted by: He's a Valuable Poster ()
Date: August 08, 2012 10:23AM

Attachments:
untitled.png

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 08, 2012 12:36PM

This thread boring. Let's spice the thread up a little. With every post going forward by Taylor in this thread, I will decide whether or not to uncover a character in the below, kind of "Wheel of Furtune" style. We'll see just how long he wants the thread to get.

edit: I just can't bring myself down to Taylor's level enough to threaten to out him here. Sorry.

edit 2: I just have to know Taylor, given where you worked during your last couple of years in high school, how can you possibly post such racist things?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2012 12:49PM by justsayin.

Posted by: voice of reason ()
Date: August 08, 2012 03:10PM

once again, justsayin proves to be a poster of character and dignity. he shows a level of class not too many people on this website have by taking the high road.

Date: August 08, 2012 04:04PM

justsayin Wrote:
> This thread boring. Let's spice the thread up a
> little. With every post going forward by Taylor
> in this thread, I will decide whether or not to
> uncover a character in the below, kind of "Wheel
> of Furtune" style. We'll see just how long he
> wants the thread to get.
>
>
> edit: I just can't bring myself down to Taylor's
> level enough to threaten to out him here. Sorry.
>
> edit 2: I just have to know Taylor, given where
> you worked during your last couple of years in
> high school, how can you possibly post such racist
> things?

This is what you get for skipping meetings. I took notes for you.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/943464.html

Date: August 08, 2012 09:14PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> This is what you get for skipping meetings. I
> took notes for you.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/943464.html

Point taken, but read the title of the thread you linked. We are now posting in part one of the title, already in violation of forum policies because he created a personal attack thread. I don't particularly mind, but it would then seem okay to respond with part two as the "part one" violation is here as we read and post.

Look, I have been here longer than many. I detest all forms of outing. Eesh doesn't like me and that's his problem, but I was there bitching about Inkahootz and asking Cary to do something about the constant posting of Eesh's person information. The posts are all there if you care to look for them.

What 2concerned did was unconscionable, more so than Inkahootz because he didn't care who his victims were, we was doing the social media equivalent of shooting up a movie theater with a 100-round drum and felt he was absolutely justified. All personal outing is horrible.

Eesh is not my pal but I defended him because it was the decent thing to do. But when you are being harassed by an idiot and the info is right there for the posting, I have to admit the temptation is there.

But then the thought was too sickening and I had to edit it out. It wasn't even enough for anyone to use, just enough to let Taylor know he should probably find some other silly crusade to run.

Posted by: Eben Jarre ()
Date: August 09, 2012 11:11AM

Attachments:
whymad.jpg

Posted by: net cops ()
Date: August 09, 2012 12:38PM

It's pretty pathetic that anyone starts a thread to slam and criticize another poster even if the poster requested it as the op said.

Date: August 09, 2012 01:05PM

I didn't really request it. Not that anyone would want to waste time reading the original thread, but what I told Taylor was if he had a gay thing for me then fine, make a thread on me. Here we are. So flattered.

Posted by: net cops2 ()
Date: August 09, 2012 04:02PM

look I understand that what some people have said here really hurt you but don't forget that some of the people who are defending you may be or have family who are part of the GBLT community.Please don't stoop to such a low level of name calling.

Peace.

Posted by: Someone is SENSITIVE ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:29AM

No one likes this kind of attention but I really don't think anything was dome or said here that would make me want to out someone if I was justsayin'. You know the rules, what are you so offended about?

Posted by: wutistheprob ()
Date: August 10, 2012 11:31AM

^^^^ anon Taylor post be a man and post with your real id

Posted by: Unbelievable ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:31PM

A douche is someone who threatens to out people, especially over something as minor as this thread.

Help is available (703) 573-0523

Posted by: Woodburn Mental Clinic ()
Date: August 13, 2012 01:26PM

Funny.

Posted by: True dat ()
Date: August 14, 2012 01:10PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is what you get for skipping meetings. I
> > took notes for you.
> >
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/94
> 3464.html
>
> Point taken, but read the title of the thread you
> linked. We are now posting in part one of the
> title, already in violation of forum policies
> because he created a personal attack thread. I
> don't particularly mind, but it would then seem
> okay to respond with part two as the "part one"
> violation is here as we read and post.
>
>
> Look, I have been here longer than many. I detest
> all forms of outing. Eesh doesn't like me and
> that's his problem, but I was there bitching about
> Inkahootz and asking Cary to do something about
> the constant posting of Eesh's person information.
> The posts are all there if you care to look for
> them.
>
> What 2concerned did was unconscionable, more so
> than Inkahootz because he didn't care who his
> victims were, we was doing the social media
> equivalent of shooting up a movie theater with a
> 100-round drum and felt he was absolutely
> justified. All personal outing is horrible.
>
> Eesh is not my pal but I defended him because it
> was the decent thing to do. But when you are
> being harassed by an idiot and the info is right
> there for the posting, I have to admit the
> temptation is there.
>
> But then the thought was too sickening and I had
> to edit it out. It wasn't even enough for anyone
> to use, just enough to let Taylor know he should
> probably find some other silly crusade to run.

I'm with you all the way on this, but then why tell us did you threaten to out somebody if you weren't butt hurt about something?

Posted by: DominoBuster ()
Date: August 14, 2012 01:20PM

lol i think this guy is an ass for NOT posting the info if some dick is going to post hate threads on him. the fact that he could have and didn't says something about him and the haters here cant stand that.

why piss him off are you trying to bait him into outing gaylor?

Posted by: Good points ()
Date: August 14, 2012 01:49PM

Justsayin, why are you so angry?

Some posters said you were an asshole. Some posters said you were a nerd with a bad personality. Someone else said you had Aspergers Syndrome. Big deal.

How sensitive are you that this kind of nonsense made you mad enough to expose someone, or more likely keeping this veiled threat to expose someone alive?

You sound like someone who never figured out how to deal with bullies or stress, not that this even qualifies as either.

We know you defended yourself with sock puppets, the repsonses and comments were too obvious in their timing and their defenses.

You have threatened to out posters over stupid posts, and you are still passive-aggressively threatening to do so.

You have showed all the posters in this forum what you are made of.

Date: August 14, 2012 02:13PM

I am offended by the sock puppet characterization.

Posted by: Gaylord Fokker ()
Date: August 14, 2012 08:36PM

Justsayin is a smart poster, well read and educated but not necessarily right in many of his opinions.

He is very young and immature, I doubt he is long out of college or has socialized very much for someone his age. Often the very young will have the kind of arrogance that he displays.

Give him time, he may shape up.

Thats all.

Posted by: DominoBuster is Justsayin ()
Date: August 16, 2012 07:54AM

DominoBuster is Justsayin

Date: August 16, 2012 08:02AM

LOL. So I am eesh, Cary, and some other anon troll who doesn't use punctuation. Keep trying Taylor. You still never answered me on why you posted such racist things given your work history.

Posted by: Start a thread about it ()
Date: August 16, 2012 08:10AM

Don't you feel small sometimes responding to your own posts and defending yourself?

Posted by: Aspergers Are Us ()
Date: August 17, 2012 08:58AM

Asperger’s Are Us formed on the North shore of Massachusetts in the summer of 2010 after New Michael Ingemi, Jack Hanke, and Ethan Finlan graduated from a summer camp where Noah Britton was their counselor.[2]

They have performed original sketch comedy shows in many cities in Massachusetts, and been interviewed several times by both local and national press. [3] [4]

They have used their interviews and performances as an opportunity for autism-rights activism, saying they believe strongly in the positive aspects of Asperger Syndrome,[5] and take a firm position against the cure-based mentality of Autism Speaks,[6] though they have also said they’d “much rather (the audience) appreciate us as comedians than as people who've overcome adversity."[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger%27s_are_us

Date: August 17, 2012 09:57AM

Sticks and stones. What exactly is a "New Media Intern," could you explain that to us? Do they at least give you free lunches or is the whole thing done with no pay?

Posted by: New Media Intern LOL ()
Date: August 17, 2012 12:07PM

New Media Intern is probably a no-pay, entry level job, but pr the kind of job that requires a little personality and some social skills.

Someone with Aspergers Syndrome prolly couldn't do it.

Posted by: Did? ()
Date: August 17, 2012 02:50PM

Posted by: just is just? ()
Date: December 10, 2013 02:33PM

JustanFYI is the same asshole.

Date: April 10, 2014 12:42AM

Man, whatever happened to justsayin'?

Posted by: JustinFYI ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:19PM

PimmitRes Wrote:
> Man, whatever happened to justsayin'?

We never went away.

Posted by: kUNcT ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:22PM

justsayin Wrote:
> This thread boring. Let's spice the thread up a
> little. With every post going forward by Taylor
> in this thread, I will decide whether or not to
> uncover a character in the below, kind of "Wheel
> of Furtune" style. We'll see just how long he
> wants the thread to get.
>
>
> edit: I just can't bring myself down to Taylor's
> level enough to threaten to out him here. Sorry.
>
> edit 2: I just have to know Taylor, given where
> you worked during your last couple of years in
> high school, how can you possibly post such racist
> things?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.