HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 28
Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Posted by: wow1 ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:05PM

Wow. Just.... Wow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dowager Countess of Grantham ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:05PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Probably won't hear much form me for a while.

Do you promise?

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:09PM

I really still don't get that. I stop, and I'm dead. I continue, and I'm crazy?

If those are my options, hop on board the crazy train...

Well, no, refuel, regroup now. Believe it or not, I get loopy when I'm tired. Gordon might get away...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:10PM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
301255_2280939257929_1082239928_32662053_859080827_n.jpg

Posted by: Beam Me Up Scotty ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:10PM

I'm not a doctor a psychiatrist. I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night. But here's my diagnosis:

A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder

Obsessive-compulsive neurosis; OCD

Last reviewed: February 11, 2010.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions).

Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:12PM

We've been through that. There's a difference between OCPD and OCD. With OCD you think someone's going to get hurt if you don't do it. With OCPD, you pretty much have to know someone's going to get hurt.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:14PM

Ok, I NEVER do this, and it amazes me that I'm going to have to be the "adult" here. The FFXU is a cyber "Thunderdome" and anything goes. But this has gone too far. It's cruel to poke a small animal with sticks just to hear it howl. It's irresponsibly EVIL to poke a large, wounded animal with sticks until it attacks whomever gets caught in its radius, guilty or innocent.

"Playtime" is over. No more trolling. No more bullshit "anonymous" posts trying to wind 2concerned up. You've all had your fun, and now it needs to stop before someone, (ANYONE), gets hurt. BACK THE FUCK UP OFF THIS GUY AND LEAVE HIM ALONE! You're basically torturing an individual that is suffering at the moment. FUCKING STOP! Before someone else gets hurt.

And to you, 2concerned, I know that you've heard this from other posters and I know that it's hard to believe, but your frame of reference is off. No matter HOW REAL it must seem to you, I'm asking you to believe me when I tell you that it's not. No one is out to get you or hurt you, or those that you love. In fact, many posters here have tried to HELP you. You're just having a problem seeing it. I'm asking you to believe me when I give you my word that your view on things is distorted at the moment. I will even come and PICK YOU UP and take you somewhere safe where you can talk about what is going on, but ONLY if that's what you want. This can't be comfortable for you, and it doesn't have to be this way. But in the same way that I'm telling others to leave you alone, I'm asking you to just consider the possibility that you could just be seeing things wrong.

As for everyone else.............. just stop. It's like shouting "JUMP!" at a guy standing on a ledge. It's not funny anymore. It hasn't been for a while.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:15PM by Taylor.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:14PM

And yes, I'm very likely "OCPD". That's how I get stuff done. Like Gordon said, I'm not very well educated.

Posted by: Gordon is not innocent ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:19PM

I agree with 2c---Gordon definitely had no right to post those comments on The Patch.

Does anyone have the link---can't find it. Did it get removed?

Date: June 04, 2012 04:19PM

Could he be "posing" as a Woodson kid.

Is there a "pecking order" to the Fairfax Schools?

Gordon would lie is way up, but he's to self-absorbed to humble himself a bit, I suspect.

He clearly seems to disdain Robinson, but I don't even know if that's genuine. I suspect he's asking about stuff in the context that he forgot details. I think he fills in a lot of knowledge that way, and the dude seems to be a sponge for local minutia. Needs to know everything about the everything on the block, I suspect. Never just HOW it is, always WHY.

The biggest thing that was bugging me about the Gordon/CE thing is that I saw NO mention of singing from Gordon. I've been listening to CE for years without a clue. That's pretty cool. I'm guessing the recorded at Patriot, or something, I don't know. St. Olaf's might mean nothing. I guess that depends on whether Gordon is copying him. That might just be a coincidence.

Posted by: i know it ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:21PM

Gordon Blvd IS Terry!

Holy fuck!

Date: June 04, 2012 04:21PM

Gordon: I don't suppose you'd just break anonymity, and get this done?

Or let the cops know who you are. I'll just sleep better, really.

Would be much obliged! Thanks!

Posted by: gordon hater ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:26PM

Why do you need to identify Gordon again? Because he is the one that alerted the school about you?

Posted by: Dunn ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:33PM

JUMP!

Oh wait, you said don't yell "jump", right?

Posted by: Gordon is a male ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:38PM

Re: 21% of blacks at fhs are gettings F's
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 21, 2011 08:13PM

CLASSIC TROLLING, Sammy

Gonna hafta do better than that, if you want to prove something other than yr a stupid inbred, hillbilly boy

or are you just mad yr mom only charged me five for the bj?

that's prolly why the blacks get poor grades at Ffx - they're spending all their time with her instead of studying ha ha ha ha

Classless...but a male.

Posted by: Beam Me Up Scotty ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:45PM

OCD, OCPD, OCPDQ, it doesn't matter which one. OCPD sufferers "believe that their thoughts are correct" (see definition below), which may describe you. But that doesn't mean that their thoughts are actually correct; it only means that you "believe" it to be true. Some of the other aspects of the disorder may or may not fit your situation. A series of message board entries is not a reliable basis for diagnosis.

Whatever disorder you have, it has spiraled out of control. The advice for both OCD and OCPD is the same: contact your health care provider if the condition is preventing you from functioning normally. Spending 24/7 on a message board typing out endless messsages in between bouts of obsessive research about the identities of those who respond to you is not normal behavior. You can't possibly convince me that it isn't interfering with your life. You've said several time that you're going to stop posting but a few minutes later you're back again. This suggests to me that you want to control your behavior but you can't. Many others have already told you leave the computer and get help. Add me to that list.

A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia.

Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder

Personality disorder - obsessive-compulsive

Last reviewed: November 23, 2010.

Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a condition in which a person is preoccupied with rules, orderliness, and control.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder tends to occur in families, so genes may be involved. A person's childhood and environment may also play roles.

This condition can affect both men and women, but it most often occurs in men.

Symptoms

OCPD has some of the same symptoms as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). However, people with OCD have unwanted thoughts, while people with OCPD believe that their thoughts are correct.

People with both OCPD and OCD tend to be high achievers and feel a sense of urgency about their actions. They may become very upset if other people interfere with their rigid routines. They may not be able to express their anger directly. Instead, people with OCPD experience feelings that they consider more appropriate, like anxiety or frustration.

A person with this personality disorder has symptoms of perfectionism that usually begin in early adulthood. This perfectionism may interfere with the person's ability to complete tasks, because their standards are so rigid.

People with this disorder may emotionally withdraw when they are not able to control a situation. This can interfere with their ability to solve problems and form close relationships.

Some of the other signs of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder include:

• Excess devotion to work

• Inability to throw things away, even when the objects have no value

• Lack of flexibility

• Lack of generosity

• Not wanting to allow other people to do things

• Not willing to show affection

• Preoccupation with details, rules, and lists

Posted by: Langley School ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:57PM

Re: The Potomac School in Mclean
Date: March 25, 2011 08:34PM

y'all arent actually gonna believe this (I find it hard to believe myself LoLz) but I'm actually an alumni of the Langley School, Potomac's sister school

pretty good school, IF you are part of that richie-rich scene

I obviously, was not :)

GREAT faculty. My 7th grade teacher hammered English into us so hard, I didnt even know what I knew till Junior year when I found out I was ahead of the curve (Thanks, Mr Fall, wherever you are)

Mr Rinker and Ms Dagget, the science teachers at the time were a friggin Beakman's World. If you could afford it, they did trips to the Galapagos during Spring Break.

And i dont remember the name of the guy who taught us Art, but he taught us how to really appreciate what the art of Film is, taking it beyond just "watching a movie"

Got to go on a Whale Watching field trip and stay at Chincoteague - so AWESOME field trips, gotta admit :)

Yeah, there are stuck up kids, but a LOT of good ones, too.

And the faculty will be (or at least was when I was there) on top of things when shit goes down.

Someone spray painted a swastika on a wall once when I was there, and the school had a Holocaust survivor come to talk to us about why it was an asshole thing to do. I'll never forget seeing that dude's number tattoo :(

Anyways, that's my 2 cents

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 03:36PM by Gordon Blvd

Posted by: Gordon is dangerous ()
Date: June 04, 2012 05:35PM

Re: Burke Lake Road
Date: April 04, 2011 03:40PM

a bb gun to the porchlight or any windshield of the car in the driveway, along with a type-written note can work wonders :)

Posted by: Takeaway ()
Date: June 04, 2012 06:25PM

I think a potential learning opportunity here is that trolling and empty threats, while not awesome, are commonplace on forums and generally ignored.

Threats against real-life administration/officials/people-in-power (even if equally empty/sarcastic) are sometimes taken much more seriously, especially in the context of a real-life event.

The only real difference is perception, but what a difference it makes!

Story time: Many, many years ago when I was in high school in the midwest (well before the heightened security of the past decade) I was into electronics, and I built a "locker alarm" as a cool little soldering project. It hardly did anything - basically a little radio shack project box with LED lights that flashed in sequence. I mounted it to my locker but didn't have time before class to finish it, so it was just a box.

...As you can guess, my plan was not well thought out.

Less than an hour after "installation", I was yanked out of class by the principal himself without even knocking on the classroom door. It was a small school and he knew me well as a top student, but he was clearly nervous. I explained what it was, took it apart, and assured them I never intended to cause alarm.

In return, I got detention for a week and lost open-lunch privileges permanently - even though no threat was ever made against the school. I was so angry! But today, I see things through their eyes - they don't have the luxury of ignoring potential risks, even if no intended harm is there. The principal who can't take a joke keeps his job. The principal who ignores an early warning which leads to crisis would never work in education again.

It's all perception.

Posted by: *Yawn* ()
Date: June 04, 2012 06:54PM

2concerned Wrote:
> I really still don't get that. I stop, and I'm
> dead. I continue, and I'm crazy?
>
> If those are my options, hop on board the crazy
> train...
>
> Well, no, refuel, regroup now. Believe it or not,
> I get loopy when I'm tired. Gordon might get
> away...

Boring...

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:27AM

This thread has become dildos.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: @ 2 heart ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:34AM

Take a break, let this slide. Life isn't fair and not all of us are going to get along. You are only making a situation you are dealing with tougher on you. Let it go, the world has heard your views. Just chill, relax, breathe, and spend time in a healthy activity or with family, friends, etc.

Posted by: 2obsessed ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:39AM

Hey did you call Woodburn?

Date: June 05, 2012 09:40AM

You guys are back over here?

Let me cap the other thread, and leave it, please. I like this title better.

"I got detention for a week and lost open-lunch privileges permanently"

I've told you my story.

If you think that's comparable, after reading it, then please, call ahead, drive by. You can roll down your window from the safety of your car. Tell a friend you're coming.

If you will, I'll say it to your face: "fuck you".

@Taylor-looks like you win a gold star for the day
Date: June 05, 2012 09:41AM

Good work, Auntie Entity :)
Attachments:
ThreadClosed400.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 09:43AM

@ 2 heart Wrote:
> Take a break, let this slide. Life isn't fair and
> not all of us are going to get along. You are only
> making a situation you are dealing with tougher on
> you. Let it go, the world has heard your views.
> Just chill, relax, breathe, and spend time in a
> healthy activity or with family, friends, etc.

This. 2c, you are making this SOOO much worse for yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: 2insane ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:43AM

I think his family is buried in the back yard. Now it's just Scott and the voices in his head.

Posted by: 2obsessed ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:44AM

It wouldn't hurt to call Woodburn would it? I know you said you had problems over the weekend, but now you should be able to get someone on the phone, or you could have your wife call.

Date: June 05, 2012 09:46AM

Scotts lost it man. If MY child was at the same school as this dude, I would remove them immediately.

Kudos to Terry for doing the right thing. Id buy him a beer.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: EnoughAlready ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:47AM

2con: I think everyone on this board has been patient enough with your endless, psychotic ramblings. Seriously, knock it off.

This isn't free psychotherapy here. Life is hard. Harden the fuck up.

From what you've posted about your pathetic existence, you've had it pretty darn well because your only complaints about life are that your mommy didn't wipe your ass well enough.

How much time have you wasted posting in the past two weeks 24/7 on this board? Wouldn't this time be better spent providing for your beloved family?

Put down the crack pipe and get a job.
Attachments:
stoptrolling.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 09:51AM

Thats a good point. 2c, since you have a schoolage kid, who is looking out for them while you are busy here looking like a fucking idiot? Caring for a kid is a full time job in itself. I barely have time for myself in the evenings as it is and you have the time to sit here and post incessant drivel for hours upon hours.

Sorry Scott, but you are a fucking shitty father. Think about your kid for ONCE. You claim this is all about them, but in reality, this is all about you.

Shitty. Fucking. Father.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 09:55AM by FBO.

Posted by: 2wrong ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:52AM

2insane Wrote:
> I think his family is buried in the back yard.
> Now it's just Scott and the voices in his head.

I think you're right. A normal wife would have grabbed the kids and left by now. He probably shot them all and either put them in the backyard or in the basement freezer.
Attachments:
graves1.jpg

Posted by: idisagree ()
Date: June 05, 2012 09:59AM

FBO Wrote:
> Sorry Scott, but you are a fucking shitty father.
> Think about your kid for ONCE. You claim this is
> all about them, but in reality, this is all about
> you.
>
> Shitty. Fucking. Father.

i disagree, i believe this is a great lesson for the child to learn. always believe in yourself and if that fails blame everyone else and call them fuckers and cowards for all the shit sandwich you made and ate

Date: June 05, 2012 10:04AM

@idisagree - how Fairfax of you :)

Date: June 05, 2012 10:06AM

Back here, Gordon.

Is your boss letting you keep up?

Date: June 05, 2012 10:07AM

Look at the context, please, everyone.

Yes, this is a vulgar forum. Most people are afraid of it, and those that aren't probably should be more afraid than they are.

If I'm saying what I'm saying, and all you're hearing is "fuck", then you don't get it anyway.

You'd probably look at the kitty with the gun, and lock me up without asking questions.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:11AM

... and be sure to show your kids how to use Google to pick out some completely innocent and random soul and drag them into your delusional world.

Make that fucker prove that he isn't part of the conspiracy. If in doubt, drag his entire family tree into the plot. That'll show the fucker for going to some obscure college in Minnesota. Goddamn Lutherans... especially Libertarian Lutherans.

Posted by: Sorrow for this family ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:12AM

I feel sorry, although each of us are responsible for our actions as ADULTS, for this man's family. They probably are not spending a lot of time with their husband/father, who should for THEM, if not for HIMSELF, go and get some help, instead of compounding a minor situation into this. Which is NOTHING. Making a mountain of a molehill, if I remember the saying.

PLEASE get some help, and I mean that with kindness. For YOUR FAMILY, for YOU. That's if YOU CARE. I think you were well intentioned, and you've made your feelings known. Now get some help, spend time with family friends, maybe taking a hike, go biking, go fishing, whatever it is that makes you HAPPY.

Posted by: EnoughAlready ()

2concerned Wrote:
> Look at the context, please, everyone.
>
> Yes, this is a vulgar forum. Most people are
> afraid of it, and those that aren't probably
> should be more afraid than they are.
>
> If I'm saying what I'm saying, and all you're
> hearing is "fuck", then you don't get it anyway.
>
> You'd probably look at the kitty with the gun, and
> lock me up without asking questions.

The "context" is that you are a nutcase who spends day and night posting complete and utter nonsense on a web site. I think that principal is a goddamn genius.

I seriously feel sorry for your wife and children who have to watch their father do absolutely nothing all day except sit in front of a computer. How about getting a job there fella?

Posted by: Lutheran Dude ()

2insane Wrote:
> ... and be sure to show your kids how to use
> Google to pick out some completely innocent and
> random soul and drag them into your delusional
> world.
>
> Make that fucker prove that he isn't part of the
> conspiracy. If in doubt, drag his entire family
> tree into the plot. That'll show the fucker for
> going to some obscure college in Minnesota.
> Goddamn Lutherans... especially Libertarian
> Lutherans.

What on earth do Lutherans have to do with any of this nonsense?

Date: June 05, 2012 10:14AM

@2insane: Back in St. Olaf... ........................

pic unrelated edit-well, not to you 2insane LoLz :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 10:15AM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
betty white.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 10:14AM

I know the context. Im not afraid of it, you, this website, or anything else right now. I hear 'fuck', but I also hear 'help' from you. Take your meds man.

Guns are a good tool for self defense. You however, seem to be insinuating that you and guns are more for an offensive campaign. Do you carry a weapon? I would assume that if you do, its open cary only. Last I checked (in May), they would still not issue CHPs to diagnosed bi-polar people. If I remember correctly, you stated you wer on meds for being bi-polar.

Since I have had experience with bi-polar people, I know for a fact that they think they are completly sane and rational, even when they are not. Again dude, think of your kid, take your meds, and get on with life.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 10:16AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @2insane: Back in St. Olaf...
> ........................
>
> pic unrelated edit-well, not to you 2insane LoLz
> :)

That looks like a Sig, but a really weird Sig. WTF weapon is that???

I say "fuck" a lot...

It means absolutely nothing at the end of the day, TRUST ME.................
Date: June 05, 2012 10:17AM

@Lutheran it's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong story. And no, you REALLY dont want to know.
I know you THINK you do..............but no, my friend, you do not.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:17AM

Good... Gordon's awake.

Gordon: was anyone watching when you posted that?

EC: do you have witnesses? Someone at work? This could be cleared up quickly, now.

Re: It means absolutely nothing at the end of the day, TRUST ME.................
Date: June 05, 2012 10:18AM

@FBO - it's whatever Betty Mother Fucking White wants it to be

LoLz
Attachments:
betty-white-power-web.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 10:18AM

Gordon: answer this simple question, the quicker the better.

Get EC, and his family, off the hook.

Do you know what a Turing Test is?

Respond in a way that shows that you do.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:19AM

EC: call a friend... grab a coworker, your boss would be perfect.

Re: It means absolutely nothing at the end of the day, TRUST ME.................
Date: June 05, 2012 10:21AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Lutheran it's a
> looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong story. And
> no, you REALLY dont want to know.
> I know you THINK you do..............but no, my
> friend, you do not.

I'll take your word on that. I try to be nonjudgemental, but when it comes to whats going on here, with regards to rational ability and perceived distortions, I will believe you on that :).

Date: June 05, 2012 10:21AM

Needs more 19+1

I say "fuck" a lot...
Attachments:
XDm-9mm_008.jpg

Date: June 05, 2012 10:22AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Gordon: answer this simple question, the quicker
> the better.
>
> Get EC, and his family, off the hook.
>
> Do you know what a Turing Test is?
>
> Respond in a way that shows that you do.

Just stop dude. Just stop.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: 2crazy ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:23AM

Oh come on Caleb, I mean Gordon Blvd. Tell us all about your Lutheran plot to take over the world.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:24AM

No... if Gordon posts, and someone vouches for EC's whereabouts, I owe him an apology.

This whole thing was pretty simple, from the start.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:25AM

Have someone give me a ring, Gordon. I don't even need to know who it was. I just need it logged.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:25AM

Sorry, EC. Gordon's been welcome to call, all along.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:30AM

See, if I'm right, Lawyers are mobilizing.

Contractors are figuring out why bids didn't go through.

Suspected someone had inside information, maybe.

Perhaps "influence was peddled".

I don't know.

I'm not sure who to ask.

Gordon...
Attachments:
ethugfa2.jpg

Posted by: Not Gordon ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:31AM

What the OP needs...

Pic unrelated
Attachments:
shock-732844.jpg

Posted by: You are a Bully 2concerned ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:32AM

To call someone out like that person you did, shows you are a bully. Flat out. That's been your intent from the beginning. Harassing dancing people, and then attacking everybody else. Great job dude.

And yeah, Im sure you have legions of lawyers ready to laugh at you and take your money. This has going no where in court anyplace, anytime, anywhere.

Posted by: 2curious ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:33AM

Are you afraid of clowns?
Attachments:
scary_clown.jpg

Posted by: ASN1668 ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:37AM

Scott Mathew Lehman
4003 Ivanhoe Lane
Alexandria, VA

Date: June 05, 2012 10:38AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Sorry, EC. Gordon's been welcome to call, all
> along.

Lets think about this from a different perspective shall we? If I were Gordon, and I saw what you had posted here and the comments you had made, I wouldnt call you or meet any of your demands. That is what you are doing you know; making demands.

Most of the time when people make demands, its because they want something that the other person doesnt want to give. Well in this case, Gordon doesnt want to give you his personal information. Unfortunatly, you just have to accept that.

Since you have not accepted that, you have escalated beyond 'demanding' to 'threatening'. Again, a different perspective tells me that regardless of what you think is correct, you have now threatened a person. Lucky for you, Gordon does not respond to threats the way I, or the people I know would have responded to such a threat. Last guy that tried that went by '300ultramag' and it hasnt turned out too well for him; I still send him a "Fuck You" card from time to time while he sits in a cell.

Fun fact - in the Commonwealth, if you resonably fear for your life, you may responsd to the threat by deadly force if necessary,

Think about that. You are now the aggressor in this case and that has been documented by a State agency (via Terry). You will want to tread VERY lightly from here forward. So far you have been lucky enough to not being staring at the end of a lawyer with another restraining order, or at the very least, a 9mm.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 10:39AM

ASN1668 Wrote:
> Scott Mathew Lehman
> 4003 Ivanhoe Lane
> Alexandria, VA
> 22310

That sucks. I think you are going to learn a very interesting lesson by the time this is over Scott.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 10:42AM

Yeah... one way or another, there'll be a lesson.

The sort of allegations I've made will HAVE to be investigated.

Gonna get expensive, I know.

And you guys will be pissed at me for it.

I'm still wondering what Brian meant about "for god's sake stop posting".

Did anyone give him a ring?

That's an insinuation, BTW. I can tell by the veiled threat that you understand those.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:44AM

2c

Glad we undterstand each other then. Trying very hard to play the mediator here but its getting hard man.

Are the 'allegations you made' true?

I say "fuck" a lot...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 10:44AM by FBO.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:45AM

"Are the 'allegations you made' true?"

I don't know, but I can reasonably defend my belief.

I'm not sure what the exact legal standard is, but this is way beyond fingerprint.

If it's not him, he has access to CE's computer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2012 10:46AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:47AM

820 posts in 15 days. Who is the fucking wingnut here?

Date: June 05, 2012 10:49AM

Viscount Monteforte d_Alsace Wrote:
> 820 posts in 15 days. Who is the fucking wingnut
> here?

Its the power lines man. It makes people crazy...

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: Johnson and Johnson Co ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:52AM

2Concerned, not to mention the sheer # of posts, but the edits, do you have bandaids on your fingertips from all the typing?

Date: June 05, 2012 10:56AM

"but the edits,"

Not really... I type better than I talk.

Editing is important to me, cause I'm kinda type-A.

A few people told me that editing made me look less crazy.

Now I'm just throwing it out where I can, typos and all.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:57AM

My phone still hasn't rung.

Scott Matthew Lehman
4003 Ivanhoe Ln
Alexandria, VA 22310

703-317-1997

Now... can we stop being so shocked about that, please?

And those that are saying it's a dangerous idea are just being reckless.

Date: June 05, 2012 10:59AM

Gordon, I missed a performance at the school this morning.

Yes, I'm pissed.

I stayed home, just for you.

Worm.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:01AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Gordon, I missed a performance at the school this
> morning.
>
> Yes, I'm pissed.
>
> I stayed home, just for you.
>
> Worm.

Then you can only be pissed at yourself. YOU chose to skip the performance.

Come on man, you have got to stop projecting blame elsewhere when it isnt right. You want people to take you seriously? Debate them with irrefutable logic and process; not this nonsense man.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 11:06AM

Interesting, FBO.

What rational method would you propose of resolving this?

Prove to me that Gordon isn't going to kill me, or my family.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:08AM

I haven't even read the thread that some jackass posted with my name on it.

I don't want to bump it.

And I see you started another one, FBO.

THIS is in my family's best interests, or whatever you're saying?

Damn.

I'm irrational.

I'm glad you're registered.

Posted by: turdinpunchbowl ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:09AM

Scott, this is where you just can't beat Gordon. He can skip a performance and then have his brain time travel back to the period the performance took place and enjoy it.

Time Travel Brain > Bat Shit Crazy Brain

Posted by: LOL say hi to flying bats in your head ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:10AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Yeah... one way or another, there'll be a lesson.
>
> The sort of allegations I've made will HAVE to be
> investigated.
>
> Gonna get expensive, I know.
>

For you perhaps. For no one else. Your "lawyer," if you have one, has gotta be quite happy to take your money. In any court, it won't go to "beyond a reasonable doubt," or "preponderance of the evidence." Now let's get back to reality once again, huh?

Date: June 05, 2012 11:13AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Interesting, FBO.
>
> What rational method would you propose of
> resolving this?
>
> Prove to me that Gordon isn't going to kill me, or
> my family.

If I were in your shoes, I would walk away from the computer for a few days. I would ASSUME that anything posted on this site was bullshit and not a real credible threat.

The I would also make sure that I was extra vigilant, knew my familys wearabouts at all times of the day, and make sure I had a few extra loaded magazines in various places for my sidearms.

Then I would go out and live my life. We arent here for that long and I simply refuse to waste time in my life worrying about stupid people. I train, I prepare, and if I am ever confronted with a scenario where I or my family are in danger, I will respond accordingly. Personally, I have not read anything here that would give me a major pucker factor. 99.99999% of words on this site can not be backed up by the posters. Its the internet dude.

Other than that, there is NOTHING you can do. Control of your life is an illusion. Instead of trying to control it, be prepared to respond to it.

My 2 cents.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 11:14AM

"I would ASSUME that anything posted on this site was bullshit and not a real credible threat"

I haven't started looking yet.

Do you think you're a good parent?

Date: June 05, 2012 11:14AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I haven't even read the thread that some jackass
> posted with my name on it.
>
> I don't want to bump it.
>
> And I see you started another one, FBO.
>
> THIS is in my family's best interests, or whatever
> you're saying?
>
> Damn.
>
> I'm irrational.
>
> I'm glad you're registered.

I dont start threads here.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 11:15AM

I'm on lists, jackass.

How long until someone as stupid as you comes along, and just looks at the pictures?

Date: June 05, 2012 11:16AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I'm on lists, jackass.
>
> How long until someone as stupid as you comes
> along, and just looks at the pictures?

Who is this post directed towards?

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 11:17AM

Or whatever the fuck you said.

You'd better hope it wasn't libel or reckless, or endangering, or prejudicial, or whatever the fuck the first half-decent pro-bono lawyer that happens along chooses to call it.

You just jumped into the middle of some shit, and put everything you'll ever own in danger.

Me? Reckless?
Attachments:
Chances.bmp

Date: June 05, 2012 11:20AM

Did you call your lawyer first?

I did.

I've spent $100, so far.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:21AM

And my time.

Some emotional shit.

I've talked about it, but you don't read.

Just weighed in with some slander, I'm guessing.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:21AM

Sorry... Libel.

That urks Gordon.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:23AM

Edit it.

Only way to know will be logs.

Will Cary turn them over?

Or did you just "out" the whole fucking site?

Posted by: Fortunate One ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:24AM

It must be interesting to live in your neighborhood 2 concerned. I am so happy to be far, far away. Are you like the neighborhood "Mr. Rogers?", for instance do you wear cardigans and sing happy songs.

Won't you be, Won't you be, won't you be my......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Saiontz and Kirk ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:25AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Did you call your lawyer first?
>
> I did.
>
> I've spent $100, so far.

charge more than I'm sure :)

Posted by: not registered for a reason ()

2concerned Wrote:

>
> What rational method would you propose of
> resolving this?
>
> Prove to me that Gordon isn't going to kill me, or
> my family.

It is not rational to think Gordon is planning on killing you or your family. You have no reason to suspect that.

You have projected what you caused (being banned from Sandburg) onto Gordon.

I hope you aren't projecting this idea (violence) onto Gordon as well.

It irks him. Lutherans are uptight like that.

Posted by: perspective ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:28AM

FBO Wrote:
> If I were in your shoes...make sure I had a few extra loaded
> magazines in various places for my sidearms.

2concerned has already stated he is a felon and cannot own firearms.

I know you are trying to help but I seriously recommend you stop posting messages to this man. He has plenty of "get help" notes he has read, the situation must now be left to burn itself out and resolve itself. And if you haven't been reading his postings, there isn't any use in recommending things that are actually illegal and dangerous, such as your recommendation to a felon to arm himself.

Besides, anyone banned from school property should not be given the benefit of the doubt that they are "in the right" enough to recommend they arm themselves. That is reckless advice and the authorities and he and his lawyer are the ones to work that out, not us.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:31AM

And nobody listens.

I'm used to that.

If you've been following, you know.

So leave the thread alone.

The lunatic will hang around until Cary gets sick of his shit.

And yes, Gordon and the guns made him a touch paranoid.

Never would've noticed the little blueish Mazda(?) with MD plates(?) that's been happening by a LOT the past day or so. Music's too loud. People don't get it. Think they need bass to be cool.

Posted by: Mazda Man ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:32AM

Is the driver dancing by any chance?

Date: June 05, 2012 11:34AM

2insane Wrote:
> It irks him. Lutherans are uptight like that.

Some for sure. But I'd love to say that most Lutherans are fun as hell. With our Scandinavian and German for the most part backgrounds, but all are welcome, come join us for beer! Yeah, breakfast of champions :)

Date: June 05, 2012 11:35AM

Now I realized I do need a camera.

Thinking I'll put the car on the street, run an extension cord.

Sounds paranoid, huh?

A man does what he needs to, to keep his family safe.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:36AM

To sleep at night.

I haven't been sleeping well, just lately.

Gordon...

- pic unrelated -
Attachments:
insp_expendability.jpg

Posted by: Camera Surveillance ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:38AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Now I realized I do need a camera.
>
> Thinking I'll put the car on the street, run an
> extension cord.
>
> Sounds paranoid, huh?
>
> A man does what he needs to, to keep his family
> safe.

If I were you, I would buy all kinds of cameras, as its probably a government operation. A blue Mazda with MD license plates, sounds like that could be one there, like they have you under surveillance maybe or something like that. If you go to a local Radio Shack and get their state of the art electronic surveillance equipment, you might be able to get officials and other folks from monitoring your every movement. The dancing guy was part of a sting operation probably, and what an elaborate move by Gordon Blvd, I am convinced he is part of a conspiracy to look at what you are doing.

Date: June 05, 2012 11:39AM

perspective Wrote:
> FBO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If I were in your shoes...make sure I had a few
> extra loaded
> > magazines in various places for my sidearms.
>
> 2concerned has already stated he is a felon and
> cannot own firearms.
>
> I know you are trying to help but I seriously
> recommend you stop posting messages to this man.
> He has plenty of "get help" notes he has read, the
> situation must now be left to burn itself out and
> resolve itself. And if you haven't been reading
> his postings, there isn't any use in recommending
> things that are actually illegal and dangerous,
> such as your recommendation to a felon to arm
> himself.
>
> Besides, anyone banned from school property should
> not be given the benefit of the doubt that they
> are "in the right" enough to recommend they arm
> themselves. That is reckless advice and the
> authorities and he and his lawyer are the ones to
> work that out, not us.

I had no idea baout the Felon status. Ive spent many a day interviewed by the BATFE because a weapon was somehow in the hands of a felon, or was used in the commision of a crime (based on another website that I work) I in no way advocate arming an individual who has shown they cannot be recognized to own a firearm.

I dont think this dude is in the right, but he needs to grecefully exit this scene for his KIDS sake. I could give a flying fuck what happens to this dude but I guarantee his kid doesnt deserve this shit.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 05, 2012 11:40AM

"It is not rational to think Gordon is planning on killing you or your family. You have no reason to suspect that."

I HAVE DETAILED EVERY REASON.

Prove to me, when I tell you that I have overwhelming evidence, that my argument is flawed.

"You have projected what you caused (being banned from Sandburg) onto Gordon."

You haven't read.

"I hope you aren't projecting this idea (violence) onto Gordon as well."

Me too.

That's all I want to know.

Well, that, and people have been curious for a while, apparently:

"What do his tits look like?"

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:42AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Never would've noticed the little blueish Mazda(?)
> with MD plates(?) that's been happening by a LOT
> the past day or so. Music's too loud. People
> don't get it. Think they need bass to be cool.

Wait a minute! Any chance the driver is tossing snakes out the windows?

Date: June 05, 2012 11:45AM

"Wait a minute! Any chance the driver is tossing snakes out the windows?"

Seems unlikely... but how could I disprove it?

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 28

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.