HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 28
Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Posted by: 2insane ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:23PM

Don't taunt him so much Gordon... he might uncover the truth.

That you, Dancing Black Man, and Terrance are all contractors hired by the NSA to keep his next business venture from ever getting off the ground. That his house is under constant surveillance and electronic monitoring. That it isn't a coincidence that he seems to see a dark blue minivan every where he goes and that nano-drone technology has already been deployed in his home.

With those awesome hacker skills of his, he'll be busting this wide open in a day or two.

Options: ReplyQuote
best part is he doesnt even know we have an agent INSIDE the house as we speak LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:32PM

nah, NSA budget for domestic operations focus more on other things. So instead of having 3 agents on this operation, I am actually having to play all three outside operatives LoLz

and it's not a drone we are using it's a geo-stat satellite.......but that's a whole other thread ;)

pic unrelated
Attachments:
laughing exxon guy.bmp

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:43PM

Cool... thanks for getting back so quickly, Gordon.

I'll resume.

------------

Wow... I understand why you're afraid of rednecks. Comparing the Confederacy to Al Quida?

March 22, 2011 09:57AM "they fired on the United States like Al-Quida"

------------

Gordon, you seem to know far too much about the law to not realize what you've done. Looks like you went beyond High School, or you're a lot brighter than you let on.

------------

It appears he goes off his meds(?)

Re: Happy 150th birthday, Confederate Flag
Posted by: Jimmy James ()
Date: March 23, 2011 11:13AM

ahh, the cycle continues...round and round...

Hey Gordon BLVD...its a new day man...good morning...just wanted to remind you to take your medicine...we dont want you to have another babbling outburst like ya did yesterday...embarrassing man : /

------------

There he goes again:

Date: March 23, 2011 09:54PM

Goog grief, a common northern ghetto dwelling street hustling crack dealing niggger has a greater capacity for learning than the gutless cowardly asswipe unionists on this forum.

-------------

Date: March 24, 2011 01:26AM

meanwhile, South Carolina wouldnt have existed without the Union in the first place back stabbing traitors

---------------

Damn, wrong track. He hung at the Five Guys in Springfield. That actually helps a lot, though not with timelines -- it's been open for too long. But he has interesting information about the one on Columbia Pike. It seems like he went to NVCC.

---------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 07:58PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Wow! ()
Date: June 03, 2012 07:55PM

This thread is still going? Wow, you know with all that energy you've used on these threads you could have written a book by now.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:06PM

Yeah, probably. Or Gordon could man up. He posts from work, too. A lot. I wonder if his boss knows, yet?

--------------------------

He does "get it", at some level. I'm sure he's committed libel against me, but I'm not finding nearly as much as I'd expected.

Re: Langley High School
Date: March 29, 2011 05:27PM

Re: Langley High School new
Posted by: concernedstudent ()
Date: March 29, 2011 05:24PM

yeah, dude - pretty BRAVE of you to call out somebody by name on a website without

a) any proof

b) keeping yr ass anonymous

--------------

He defintely mentions the Lamb Center more than one would expect.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 08:10PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: NRA 75 ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:07PM

Gotta say it, I think Gordon Blvd is quite normal. On the other hand, in my opinion your posts are :
Attachments:
batshit 2.jpg

Posted by: Double wow. ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:08PM

The amazing part is that no one agrees with this guy at all and he doesn't see it. He projects everything he has caused on other people. His actions have caused every bit of it. FCPS is surely monitoring all these things hehas posted. I don't think they are about to let him near any school again.

2concerned, please stop all this petty finger pointing and try to get back to a normal life. I am not for or against you pesonally, just please stop posting and get some help.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:10PM

On a positive note, please take care of yourself, really 2concerned. I hope you will consider taking a break, maybe reassessing things(I'm a bad speller probably wrong), and just look at things in the short term, and consider this an experience writing on Fairfax Underground, and just leave it at that. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to prove, but just like you are entitled to your opinions, so is Gordon Blvd and other folks here. Just a thought :)

Date: June 03, 2012 08:12PM

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinions. But, I believe that Gordon triggered a lockdown at a school, and has ruined my career until I figure this out.

No... if "keeping my head down" had been an option, I wouldn't have my Wife's support in this.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:14PM

Do whatever you feel is best then. Good luck, and best of wishes, and I mean that as a imperfect Christian. We've all had our bad days, and if writing on the underground makes you feel better, by all means feel free.

Posted by: StoneRoader ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:19PM

Sooner or later you've got to look at the common denominator which in all of the situations in your life (2concerned) is YOU.

How many people need to think you're nuts before you'll just move on.

A longtime lurker and very rare poster hear at FFX...

Date: June 03, 2012 08:20PM

Thanks... at this point, it's the opposite of what people think. If anything happens to my kids, these servers would definitely be yanked.

I've been trying to explain that being out there, here, is a lot better than waiting for some drunk asshole to find me on FCPDs "threat" list. I need to get off of there for my family's safety, and I need to get Gordon's comments down from Patch, among other things.

Yeah, I'm mad. I'm "OCPD". I've got at least a year of funds to live on, and I can't go back to my old job with this question unresolved. Either Terrence, Mike, the Police and FCPS misunderstood everything I was writing, or someone mischaracterized it, aggravated the situation, and put everything I love in jeopardy.

Thanks for trying to understand. This Gordon guy fits too perfectly... I can't let it go.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:20PM

@double wow - c'mon now - this is Fairfax County. Petty finger pointing IS a normal life LoLz
@NRA - me quite normal? we that's stretching it a bit :) but thanks
@2con - um, it's an anonymous forum, jackass - that's what we've been trying to explain to you the last 2 weeks.........sheesh.

Posted by: Give It Up Already ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:32PM

For God's sake, Gordon Blvd is not going to hurt you or you're kids. He's not insane, unlike some of the other people on this board. You've invited people to come VISIT you. There are people here who might take you up on that, but not in a good way. If you stop posting, this will fade, and the nuts will focus on something else. Do your family a favor, and just stop.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:40PM

How many times do I have to say it? I'm on lists that I don't belong.

I can spend a fortune, or I can just take some time and find Gordon. If I'm right, and his hiding seems to support that, it's a LITERAL terrorist threat that almost cost me my life, and is hurting my ability to provide.

If I hadn't gotten the order on Tuesday, then this would have been over.

Really, even Gordon can't find another reasonable explanation. He doesn't want to let the Police know who he is, and he claims to be threatened by my very non-existence. I HAVE to know.

If he hadn't expanded this to the Patch, and refused to take down posts that he knows to be false and damaging, then I promise, we wouldn't be where we are. He detailed the dangers under the pretense of explaining them, then proceeded.

I mean, that's OBJECTIVE. He's ALREADY been a menace.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2012 08:41PM by 2concerned.

no, I got a reasonable explanation............
Date: June 03, 2012 08:44PM

you're BATSHIT CRAZY! LoLz

for example..............was a pretty nice day out.................what did you do with the wife and kids, oh defender of the homestead?

pic unrelated
Attachments:
9066901.jpg

Posted by: Double wow. ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:45PM

2 concerned, please re-read the note Fairfax County sent to you. Just the first line says it all.

"The behavior YOU exhibited recently online was viewed as threatening, inapropriate and misdirected"

Nowhere does it say "someone told us".

This is and has always been about you. Give this up. Setup a meeting with Fairfax County Public Schools and try to resolve this. Your online actions only further justify what the School system apparently already thinks about you. When they re-itterate their point and confirm it to you that you have caused all of this, who then will you shift the blame to?

Please just stop these wild postings and be accountable for what you caused to happen.

Posted by: Give It Up Already ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:54PM

If you have been legitimately aggrieved, then you can pursue it through legal channels. But you are inadvertently making your family a potential target by continuing to post here. Even your own lawyer thinks it's a bad idea. What can you possibly accomplish by this?

And what good does it do to know Gordon's name and address? What are you going to do with that information? Tell the police? They'll just say he has a legitimate right to post whatever he wants on a message board or in the Comments section of the Patch. He said he didn't call the police, and he probably didn't. And even if he did, so what? The police decide whether a call is important to pursue.

You're tilting at windmills.

Date: June 03, 2012 08:55PM

Then, I would like Terrence, and the Police, and FCPS to explain it.

They allege a threat. They refuse to retract it, which leaves me to believe that they still have reason to believe that one occurred. Things have been said which lead me to think that someone called in, perhaps under my name. If not, then they gave bad information.

I'm not seeing anything about Terrence that would lead me to believe that he typically overreacts like this. No, something is very fishy, and Gordon's constant efforts in contrast to his own words really hung a red lantern on it all.

He refuses to give straight answers. He refuses to do anything to put me at ease. I believe there's enough her to call the FBI already. That's a last resort.

Anonymity is only "protected" under certain circumstances. Gordon has stepped outside a large number of those, and is doing nothing to help correct it.

No... no choice.

Posted by: LOLZ !!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: June 03, 2012 08:59PM

The feds will be rolling with laughter if you call them on this shit. Guaranteed. Please call them, I'm sure they'd like to hear from you.

Posted by: what if the guy ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:00PM

This guy called upon for dancing, was he a federal agent perhaps? Is this some sort of set up? A federal operation of some sorts? Questions to be considered

Posted by: TSki ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:04PM

I still have yet to figure out what the dancing man did to get the OP so upset to start all of this. Perhaps Gordon Blvd was dancing in the school parking lot that day? Has this been planned all this time?

Date: June 03, 2012 09:05PM

Dancing Guy was top agent 003 head of Domestic Operations for Sandburg Middle
I'm agent 1635 (where have you seen that number before, 2Con? LoLz)
Terrance is our man in the system, ready to strike

Gub-Mint comin' to take our Bay-Bees!!!!
LoLz
Attachments:
cops and house drawing.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 09:23PM

"The feds will be rolling with laughter if you call them on this shit"

Only if I'm wrong about him phoning in the threat. Knowing the content of this site, do you really think they'd pass on an excuse?

I'm really not sure. Actually, I suspect the site is already run by the FCPD, or in regular contact with them. Anyone who tells themselves otherwise is taking too much for granted. If that were the case, they might not be able to use this information directly, but it really seems like a perfect honeypot.

Posted by: Oh Mang! ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:27PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "The feds will be rolling with laughter if you
> call them on this shit"
>
> Only if I'm wrong about him phoning in the threat.
> Knowing the content of this site, do you really
> think they'd pass on an excuse?
>
> I'm really not sure. Actually, I suspect the site
> is already run by the FCPD, or in regular contact
> with them. Anyone who tells themselves otherwise
> is taking too much for granted. If that were the
> case, they might not be able to use this
> information directly, but it really seems like a
> perfect honeypot.

What threat are you referring to? You are really a confusing person, no offense, but that's the reality of it all. Yeah, this site is run by FCPD. Sure. Do they read it for info? Probably. Just like any law enforcement agency, whether it be state, local, whatever. Feds too.

Yet do you really think the feds, aside from the undercover dancing man, are going to take you seriously? For real?

Posted by: Concerned for Concerned ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:30PM

-

I'm Frank Drebin, I am going to help you out with what's going on. Please help me start the investigation immediately. No bites to eat, what you got 2? I'm here to help right away.
Attachments:
55.jpg

Date: June 03, 2012 09:33PM

Again, I don't know. It's my last choice to try. In the meantime, the continuing threats are not hurting my case, I'm sure.

But really, it'll depend on a few questions that I'm hoping not to pay for a lawyer to ask. I still do not know what the source of the information actually was -- it appeared to be far too cherry picked, and every conclusion was wrong.

So, either someone can't read at FCPS, or someone knowingly distorted my words. Again, I don't know which, but yes, there's potential. And the moment someone makes a sexual predator type joke, all bets are completely off.

Date: June 03, 2012 09:52PM

yr sure?

o_0

Posted by: @Concerned ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:53PM

My name's Chris Hansen, and this is Dateline's to catch a predator LOL. Seriously?

Posted by: @concerned ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:55PM

What threats are you getting? Um, none. Are you threatning us? Other than perhaps with Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, I don't know. You rock, I give you credit, you are amusing.

Posted by: 3200 Old Lee Hwy ()
Date: June 03, 2012 09:56PM

I'm threatened that my favorite thread, the TLC has been knocked off of its Fairfax Underground mantle, by this nonsense.

Date: June 04, 2012 12:02AM

I think Gordon's first initial is "C".

Will resume researching and confirming tomorrow. It all seems to fit, so far.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 12:06AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Great Scott! ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:06AM

Scott (if thatt is your real name) call it a night pls...seriosuly

Posted by: woodson ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:08AM

why do you edit your posts so much?

Date: June 04, 2012 12:09AM

Yeah... it's time. I needed to get this far, though.

Funny, I was going NUTS trying to figure this out without breaking rules.

I knew I would. l33t hax0r, or not :-)

Now, if I'm right, then either he or I truly are delusional. I know the world knows where I am. He's been taking shots from a distance (and from work, I think) thinking he's safe. When I told him he wasn't, that reinforced the "delusion" idea. I can't wait to see what he says next.

I really do not understand his motives. I don't understand the situation. When the two are combined, the events seem to make perfect sense. If I'm correct, it's hard to imagine that I'm the first.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 12:10AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: fixaflat ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:10AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I think Gordon's initials are "C.E"
>
> Will resume researching and confirming tomorrow.
> It all seems to fit, so far.

Date: June 04, 2012 12:10AM

Because I was told that editing them looks less crazy :-)

Date: June 04, 2012 12:11AM

Okay.. thanks, fixaflat.

I was going to drop the second letter, to be nice; but I should know better, around here :-)

I'll be confirming everything in the morning.

Posted by: woodson ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:12AM

hahahaha goodnight mr lehman

Posted by: fixaflat ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:14AM

Anytime brother. Sweet dreams.

Date: June 04, 2012 12:22AM

Details are lining up, though.

See... the only way to prove I wasn't crazy was to prove that he was.

If I'm right, I feel sorry for him. He spent a LOT on education, just to end up so stupid.

Someone thought I was putting them on when I said I did 2 years at NoVa. I tried to prove it, so the called me crazy, troll, etc.

If I'm right, damn... I mean, he knew SOOOO much better, or should've.

I told him.

It's gonna be REALLY tough to get a job in his field, again.

Integrity and Anonymity DO NOT have to be mutually exclusive, dude.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 12:22AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: give in ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:30AM

you are never going to find him scott

Date: June 04, 2012 12:33AM

If I am correct: Gordon Blvd should never speak another word in this or any forum, ever again.

I'm gonna try to let him off, if he really was just stupid then, and he's smart now.

I like the kid's opinions.

I'm already feeling guilty.
Attachments:
hitman-monkey.jpg

Date: June 04, 2012 01:03AM

I'm documenting here what was posted to the patch.

Even though Gordon wouldn't agree, I tried to take down my comments in a good faith effort.

----------

Gordon Blvd
9:52 pm on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
look - I'm not a professional or anything like that. But I have been communicating with this Scott L person on and off for the last week or so and I AM BEGGING ANYBODY WHO TRULY KNOWS THIS PERSON TO GET HIM SOME HELP! He has gone from being somebody who felt he had a legitimate concern to somebody who is unhealthy obsessed with a fictional event. If his online statements are to believed, he seems to truly feel that there is a threat towards his children stemming from an incident that occurred on school grounds several days ago. He feels this way even though authorities have investigated and found no issue. He has stated that he will not end his "fight" and I fear that he will continue this decent into madness. So if you do know this person, PLEASE try to assist him in seeking Professional Mental Help. Thank You.

Gordon Blvd
10:47 pm on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
wow.............. And I guess the last half hour of so on this comment board says everything I need to say about the situation. For the record, no children have been threatened by me. Please feel free to click the links and see what I have written when communication to "2concerned" on that site (who I assume is Mr. L here). I stand by EVERYTHING I have said with my only hope that there is somebody in his "real life" who can help him with confronting the problems he has, that is all.

Gordon Blvd
1:55 pm on Thursday, May 31, 2012
rebuttal - I believe your own actions present a danger to your child. The simple fact one would state they believe something has been said that presents a DANGER to their child, yet THANKS THE PERSON after making said statement........................................just wow. SOMEBODY HELP HIM BEFORE HE HURTS HIMSELF OR OTHERS!

Gordon Blvd
3:19 pm on Thursday, May 31, 2012
I am not too sure what the Patch policy is about commenting. All I can say is that I have tried to maintain decency in this matter on their forum and do not feel any of my comments are inappropriate (as the deal with the topic at hand), inflammatory (as I am only commenting on statements you yourself made earlier), nor pointless (as perhaps somebody who knows you in real life will see these comments and get you the help you need).
I am not too sure why you believe I would feel the need to call Police on you...............but that particular statement makes no sense as to why you would not be able to sleep last night o_0
Anywho, flag away. I myself am interested in learning if I am incorrect in my belief that the statements I have made are not offensive nor inappropriate. I only ask the Patch - I reckon that's you, Rachel. Hi :) - let me know exactly what I've said is inappropriate so I can avoid such behaviour in the future.

Gordon Blvd
6:54 pm on Thursday, May 31, 2012
Screaming may be what you imagine you are hearing but there has been nobody raising any "voices" here. And if you interpret "getting help" with "being taken away", then that is your perception, not mine as I have never mentioned you being taken anywhere. As to my delusions (of which I have many LoLz) , I am actually hoping more attention is called to your need for professional mental help, which is why I continue to respond, especially in case there is ever another event in which your actions would again send a school full of children to be sent into a security mode (as you stated you caused in your first posting on this comment section).........................

Gordon Blvd
9:10 am on Saturday, June 2, 2012
.............well if anybody wants to know what he's talking about, here are the links.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/913359/919908.html#msg-919908

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/919108/921962.html#msg-921962

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/921849/921965.html#msg-921965

LovinLife
5 hours ago
I am beginning to think all of YOU are one in the same persons. I am not sure what started all this, but does not surprise me Gordon Blvd is involved, He or She buts their nose into everything on the Underground..

Delete
Scott L
1 hour ago
If his motives were genuine, I ask: why does he refuse to take down statements that he now knows to be untrue? I do believe that Gordon may have played a role in an apparent overreaction to "threats" that were never made. He is attempting, by his own words and actions, to call attention to my family. Please help.

Jessie Biele
1 hour ago
Hi,

Comments have been closed on this article. Please keep your comments civil and on-topic in future articles.

Jessie Biele, Local Editor
Attachments:
mistakes.jpg

Posted by: Question5 ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:13AM

@2: you lose me with your gameplan here.

'Prove Gordon is crazy (and evil?) to silence those who say I am crazy.' I understand the idea in light of all that has happened so far. I do not agree it will work, and I am curious how you see the next steps playing out.

If you find out that GordonBlvd is a menace to society you still need to prove it was them who keeps spreading false info about you to public officials and calling the police. How do you get that info from the police logs? What if the calls to officials were all placed anonymously? Do you really think it will restore everything to the way it was?
If you uncover nothing threatening enough to report, how then do you then go about getting the school to absolve you? A note like the one you received from sandburg is not easy to reverse

Date: June 04, 2012 01:26AM

If I am correct, then this guy is pretty deeply involved in local policy.

It's going to be a very difficult sell that he didn't understand the ramifications of his actions.

It is my belief that Gordon Blvd knowingly and recklessly instigated a series of events which resulted in me having a gun pointed at me, my dog nearly being shot, questioned for hours under fear of life, liberty, and the custody of my children in a closed garage by armed officers who arrived operating under clearly false and inflammatory information. It is my belief that this person may have filed one or more false reports with the Police, and as a result of this person's actions, I believe that I was illegally isolated from friends, family, counsel, in other words, falsely imprisoned.

If I am even partially correct, I think we'll be able to clear that letter pretty quickly :-)
Attachments:
borat.jpg

Date: June 04, 2012 01:41AM

I just noticed that the original Patch article has had the comments turned off with the following:

Jessie Biele
2 hours ago
Hi,

Comments have been closed on this article. Please keep your comments civil and on-topic in future articles.

Jessie Biele, Local Editor

Date: June 04, 2012 01:42AM

Actually, I told you I'd teach you all some l33t hax0r skill, and honestly, I just got spooked wondering if this guy knows Terry.

I'm as sure as I can be at the moment.

I've made it as specific as I can.

And no, him being crazy doesn't prove me sane.

Me proving who he is, and what he probably did does.

"Hacking" covers all kinds of stuff, BTW. I've been at it long before I touched a computer. It's just making things work differently, than they do for other people.

But once you know, you can make it simpler.

Let me know what you guys think: http://goo.gl/YQtUo
Attachments:
20040319h.jpg

Posted by: Curious_About_Hacking ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:49AM

I'm curious... You've mentioned a few times that you have some hacker skillz, what exactly do u mean? You haven't gone into any specifics, but are we talking network, DOS attacks, malware programming or just exploits?

Posted by: meehicann yard developer ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:53AM

The redirect is invalid, just goes to google.com, below is the link you were trying to redirect to. https = no sharing. mr. software developer/l33t hacker.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=
%22st.%20olaf%22%20fa&tok=oXL43AsgTyULsclTaBUwmg&p
q=%22st.%20olaf%22%20fairfax&cp=27&gs_id=c7&xhr=t&
q=%22st.+olaf%22+fairfax+politics&pf=p&sclient=psy
-ab&oq=%22st.+olaf%22+fairfax+politics&aq=f&aqi=&a
ql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb
&fp=6a4a94ebb8ebcad9&biw=1127&bih=729

Date: June 04, 2012 01:53AM

The last time I showed anyone my resume, they called me crazy for doing it :-)

Date: June 04, 2012 01:54AM

meehicann yard developer: Really Gordon? Maybe your browser's broke.

Date: June 04, 2012 01:54AM

I told you to call me Gordon.

You KNOW I've been having trouble sleeping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 01:55AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 01:55AM

Actually, calling me a liar in the face of plain evidence just pushed it.

This is going public.

NOW.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:06AM

It's in the Fark queue.

Call your Lawyer, Caleb.
Attachments:
i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg

Date: June 04, 2012 02:06AM

Oh your right, worked in another browser! I guess thats why they pay you the big bucks! (not gordon btw) she is probably getting wasted as we speak! do any fellow ffxuers know if she is hot?!?! 1-10 what is she?

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: June 04, 2012 02:12AM

This has been a fascinating read...really, many twists and turns.

The only problem is that 2concerned is basically doing nothing but spouting delusional rhetoric in hopes someone will give him GordonBlvd's identity.

As for the original circumstances, long forgotten, that led to this point:

I think an adult getting on a stage UNINVITED with minors is a situation that would alarm any normal parent. So, the initial reasoning of alerting some sort of authority figure is just --- but, it ends at that point.

The parking lot "situation" is done and ended --- all that is left is one question:

Was the "guy dancing on stage" asked to be, invited to be or a known participant in the production?

If yes?, this entire fantastic drama is over.

If no?, then someone should take the time to explain WHY an adult, THAT NO ONE IS FAMILIAR WITH, was allowed to be in such close proximity to the children --- and NOTHING was done at that time.

IMO, if someone just explains to 2concerned the DETAILS of the happenings that day, this would be ended.

I, myself, would like someone to cite where this adult was ALLOWED, INVITED or a KNOWN PARTICIPANT of the production on stage. Anyone?

While, 2concerned seems to be sliding into some sort of mental breakdown, I would suggest that if you, 2concerned, want anyone to take you seriously --- STOP posting ignorant pics after each of your posts. The pics make anything you are attempting to express a moot point, therefore making all your efforts void.

GordonBlvd is a persistent person --- I, at one point, could not stand the sight of a post by that person. With that said, as I learned the ways of FFXU, I realized that GordonBlvd's behavior is the norm' here and to "live and let live". Is GordonBlvd still a pain in the ass for many posters here?..sure, but again, that is the nature of this forum.

I will tell you, 2concerned, that your spiraling free-fall into some sort of legal trouble, especially accusing the FCPD of "falsely imprisoning" you for example, will NOT be met with caring and kind advice here at FFXU --- just the opposite...it will be entertainment for the posters here and only fueled by them so you crash and burn in a grand ball of fire. YOU are the entertainment, do not forget that fact as you continue to pretend to be compiling information on an anonymous poster here at FFXU.

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 02:15AM

I have informed the proper authorities in the school system via email, including Principal Terrence Yarborough.

DO you know Terry, Gordon?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 02:15AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:16AM

I believe that this man is "Gordon Blvd":

edit by Cary: Personal attack imagery and link to resume removed. Personal attacks prohibited! Also, this was nothing more than a wild guess. Misinformation is also prohibited.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 04:58PM by Cary.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:21AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I believe that this man is "Gordon Blvd":
> http://www.spn.org/about/page/caleb-eboch

OK - now what?

I have read the majority of the threads and can still find nothing that GordonBlvd has done to warrant anything labeled as illegal.

Although, I do like the "I believe that this man is..." introduction --- very dramatic.

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 02:23AM

Nothing made sense.

Why would Terry issue a restraining order THE DAY AFTER I was cleared?

Is it possible that I was going to embarrass someone?

Or, did Caleb like my petition?

It's going to take a while to sort.

But, as a result of what I believe to be a false report, a whole school went into lockdown, and I was falsely imprisoned for exercising protected free speech.

If I'm right.

I am not a lawyer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 02:26AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:27AM

St. Olaf's was the real give-away, Caleb.

I mean Google "Fairfax Politics 'St. Olaf'".

Really... I told you you were crazy. That's a lot of education blown.

And someone has to review it all for "Libel", too.

Me first :-)

I know you called me crazy, and I believe you started shit that ended up with them thinking I was a homegrown terrorist.

I almost had my kids taken, Caleb. I couldn't understand how you'd have NO empathy. Now I do. You've never been a parent.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 02:30AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Giggle ()
Date: June 04, 2012 02:39AM

I can just imagine the shock when Caleb googles himself sometime in the future and finds his name attached to this thread.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:41AM

If I'm wrong, then yes.

If I'm wrong, I blame Gordon, too.

I wonder if he'd done anything, had I just disappeared, entirely.

My neighbors didn't.

He's right about one thing: I've been done irreparable harm.

I'm guessing Gordon is unemployed now.

And if I'm right, that's barely the start.

Seems right: http://twitter.com/#!/ceboch

This fits, too... man, this dude is on the fast track: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/caleb-eboch/25/957/37

I mean was, if I'm right, that is.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 02:47AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:49AM

I sent Caleb a friend request. If I'm wrong, I'll issue a retraction real quick.

He's a libertarian. Fits... too extreme to work, but they have good ideas.

Apparently, Liberty is a "me only" thing for him, though.

WOW! He's got 694 friends! I hope he'll let me post on his wall.

Think of the power, if I'm right, he would have had in 20 years.

Governor, maybe.

I messaged him on Facebook.

I gotta find out. If I'm wrong, that's the sort of shit that ruins careers. Families, even.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 02:55AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:57AM

Cyber-bullies, Caleb.

I TOLD you I hated them.

You're SO much worse.

If I'm right.

Date: June 04, 2012 02:57AM

What EXACTLY has GordonBlvd (Caleb, per your accusation) done?

And, what does "St Olaf" have to do with anything?

If I mention UVA, will you accuse me of being the FIRST person you find from Fairfax County that attended UVA after a 5-second Google search?

Is your family at home with you now? If they are --- you should let your wife know of your obsession, before it takes over more of your life.

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 03:04AM

THIS is exactly why I don't have a profile on Facebook or Linkedin.

Date: June 04, 2012 03:09AM

TSki Wrote:
> THIS is exactly why I don't have a profile on
> Facebook or Linkedin.

I could care less if someone here at FFXU knew who I was in real life --- but, I agree that having those self-promoting and narcissistic profiles available to the world is just asking for problems.

This, Caleb, person is in for a big surprise to say the least...but again, if Caleb gets involved here on FFXU, more fun for us all.

Hmmm....

A Minor Threat

Posted by: CalebEB ()
Date: June 04, 2012 03:12AM

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2012 08:41PM by CalebEB.

Posted by: Rhaegar ()
Date: June 04, 2012 03:13AM

I for one hope that 2concerned gets to the bottom of this whole situation. We need more people like here in fairfax county. He is tue hope and protector of our future. You must think of the children

Date: June 04, 2012 03:17AM

BTW, the "attack script", if there ever was one, is gone.

I never broke a single rule.

I never told a single lie.

If I'm right, then Caleb, a man who probably has worked with the mentally ill, went with a sloppy armchair diagnosis.

Who do you know Gordon?

If I'm right, what favors did you call?

Gordon, if I'm right:
Attachments:
WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg

Date: June 04, 2012 03:19AM

Is this PFC Horton on your friend's list, Gordon?

Date: June 04, 2012 03:25AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Is this PFC Horton on your friend's list, Gordon?

You do know that GordonBlvd is not here right at this moment, right? Earth to 2concerned --- it is 3:30AM and you are searching some stranger's facebook' profile.

Anything about my above statement bring out any personal "Red-Flags" 2concerned?

Where is your family?

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 03:34AM

Yeah... I'm not going to sleep much tonight, I fear.

I'm kind of excited, and I want to be sure to message Caleb right away, when he gets back to me.

If Gordon's smart, he's on the phone with his lawyer now. I'm giving him some time, but this can't be stopped.

Like I said, I might wait for Oprah to come to me :-)

How many people have you done this to, Gordon?

Any fatalities? Franconia District?

Sorry... that probably drove you nuts. It's Lee, or Lee-Franconia, right?

My guess? Gordon has some sort of physical tick.

He was beaten up a LOT as a child. So was I.

He's really smart. Not as smart as he thinks, but he might pass the Mensa test... I don't know.

He grew up rich, though. I wasn't eating $7 hamburgers when I was a teen. Well, I could've, but I had a paper route.

St. Olaf's... now that's distinct. Ethnic cuisine... this guy feels a need to talk, so I'm sure he's spread himself around. He also can't help himself sometimes.

They call them "impulse control" issues, Gordon. They said that about me, too.

I'm guessing you were on a lot of meds when you were growing up, given the money your folks had. Are you still medicated?

Gordon... keep off my lawn. I invited you before, I know. But that's off now. Just so we're clear, you know?

Gordon and I probably have a lot of the same "issues". Seems he deals with them a bit differently, though.

Gordon was probably half an inch away from doing a Columbine, growing up.

Did you ever own a leather trench-coat, Gordon?

I have NEVER had violent impulses, Gordon. What about you? Hurt any animals?

Edited 16 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 03:47AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 03:45AM

i think 2concerned may be on to something...

"Re: VA I-495 construction
Date: March 23, 2011 11:54PM

VDOT is a tool

and I dont mean that as an insult

they are an actual physical "tool" of the state and the county

meaning, they really dont have the power, like legally, to run themselves the way they want to

I went to the HQ to talk about jersey walls on US 1 today - and had a 20 minute meeting with one of the engineers - and TOTALLY got schooled on how the County and State politix, and businesses totally fuck them over - VERY eye opening

if you ever want to know why shit is the way it is, take some time and just go over there and ask - you'll prolly meet someone who will tell you why shit is

Basically, we the public are too busy (or too weak) to tell OUR reprsentitives, commissioners, county supervisors, state senators, what the fuck we want

but the POWER PEOPLE who live around here, the busniesses, and the agencies, THEY KNOW HOW TO DO THAT SHIT

which is why we have Lexus Lanes

which is why we cant get shit widened"

Caleb Eboch's Experience

"Intern
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Management Consulting industry
July 2007 – April 2009 (1 year 10 months)

• Researched air and maritime transit security issues."

Your average joe doesn't just walk into vdot HQ and talk with engineers, could be a coincidence but who knows....

Date: June 04, 2012 03:57AM

Good... I know someone is real now.

Thanks!

Date: June 04, 2012 03:58AM

Yeah, it's him. I'm certain.

I mean, this dude is pretty connected. It's scary.

Almost the opposite of me, like I got stuck with his share of empathy.

He could not understand why protecting a child was important. I think he might be a sociopath.

And then, he couldn't understand why I couldn't stop. He knew I was fairly smart. I don't think he's very good at chess.

Dude... the lawyers would've bankrupted us, if I didn't get offed by a cop or institutionalized before then.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:01AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:01AM

He's not as pretty as I'd hoped.......... MUCH smaller boobs too. :(

Date: June 04, 2012 04:02AM

How many lives have you ruined, Gordon?

How many people were involved?

This doesn't seem like it could've been your first.

Who was "Concerned Citizen"? WTF with the Seroquel, already! How can people so smart be so dumb?

Nothing made sense.

Like I said, there was a pretty good chance that one of us was crazy.

I'm not even calling the cops, Gordon. I don't know who'll respond. I'll keep waiting for the phone to ring. I've been doing it for two weeks. You know I'm OCPD... did you think I was going to stop now?

When my Wife puts this all together, she's going to have nightmares. She's already having them. She almost cracked today, I think. We got a call from a family member that wouldn't stop and listen. Kept repeating herself, like I was dumb. I get frustrated, sound angry. I'm not a fan of telephones.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:07AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: pHKeu ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:06AM

2concerned Wrote:

> Dude... the lawyers would've bankrupted us, if I
> didn't get offed by a cop or institutionalized
> before then.

wtf?

Date: June 04, 2012 04:09AM

Interrogation in a closed garage, surrounded by "deadly weapons", Gordon.

How paranoid am I?

Huh?

I said most people wouldn't have survived. That I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and that I HATE posers. Gordon didn't even register concern.

"Like, WTF did you expect", he asks.

For free speech, Gordon?

Google+ says he "Attended School of Hard Knocks". That's cute, Gordon. St. Olaf's will be so happy to hear that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:11AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:10AM

2concerned Wrote:

> I'm not even calling the cops, Gordon.

Calling the police for what?

Seriously, please try to explain to me what GordonBlvd (Caleb) has done illegally?

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 04:13AM

Filed a false police report, for starters, I think.

Knowingly and recklessly endangering others?

Perhaps phoning a terrorist threat in to a public school, Gordon?

Trying to push a crazy guy over the edge. I'm sure there's a law for that(?)

And it's one hell of a coincidence that PFC Horton is one of his friends, but it's a free world, I guess. Coincidences do happen.

She responded the second time, too, BTW. She scared me before I even saw the red-head-ish guy.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:15AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:13AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Interrogation in a closed garage, surrounded by
> "deadly weapons", Gordon.

So, again, the FCPD surrounded you by gun-point'?

> I said most people wouldn't have survived.

Survived what?

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 04:16AM

How many handles do you use, Gordon?

Anyone who isn't digging isn't real.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:17AM

I mean... poor Caleb's reputation is at stake, right?

Any responsible adult would try to clear his name.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:21AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I mean... poor Caleb's reputation is at stake,
> right?
>
> Any responsible adult would try to clear his name.

YOU are threatening Caleb's reputation --- no one else.

I am curious to see the reaction from FFXU when people read this after arriving at work...should be interesting.

Another bit of advice 2concerned --- do not assume that every poster is GordonBlvd, it really just makes you sound paranoid and quite insane.

A Minor Threat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:24AM by postpoppunk.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:24AM

He spent time "out west", but refers to the "Robinson issues", or some such. Clearly a spoiled native, that left for school.

He had a "bro" in the Scouts. Not sure what he meant by that. Found enough matchpoints that I didn't need to dig.

Five Guys as a teen... yeah, he's fairly young.

Someone find something that doesn't fit. I'll retract it all.

Outspoken about Confederacy issues. Traitors. Actually, I'm inclined to agree. If they'd won, the history books would say differently, I'm sure.

He says he used to get beat up. Look at him. He's still afraid he will.

He's not a racist, or he doesn't think so. Being thought of as one would drive him nuts. Does me too.

Keeps talking about the Lamb Center, but I couldn't find any reference to God.

He knows detailed road planning shit. What's likely to happen, what won't.

And I still have 3,500 posts to comb through for more match points. Like I said, I've got a lot already.

Last year, he made it to the golf course and back in 4:00 minutes.

Do I need to keep going Gordon? If I'm right, we'll cover all this at your trial.

Or should I continue to convict your ass here?

Nothing's been illegally obtained, Gordon. I was so tempted to use the CSS injection vulnerability to grab your IP. But I'm sure you had that turned off. Maybe that's why the shortened URL wouldn't work, Gordon?

No... I have a 2 year degree. I was too busy working to get an "education." Snotty bastard.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:33AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Great Scott ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:28AM

You said you were going to bed 4 hours ago..wtf

Posted by: PleaseGetSomeHelp ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:33AM

> Edited 16 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 03:47AM by 2concerned.

This is from your post accusing GordonBlvd of being someone you randomly googled. What is really disturbing is that the end result of all these edits is almost complete nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

I re-read your original post from two weeks ago and your writing was much more clear than it is now. Your writing style has deteriorated over these past two weeks and your reasoning has become much more convoluted.

Some readers of this forum might be entertained by your rants, but I am beginning to feel sorry for you. I know this can't be pleasant for you at this point. I know you must be suffering from all of these thoughts in your head.

Please, please, please... Go talk to a mental health professional today. If anything, you might be able to get some medication that will help you sleep.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:34AM

Are you even releasing and renewing your IP address between posts, Gordon?

"Word Salad." You've done that before, Gordon? I always wondered if that was real.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:35AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: sad ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:34AM

this guy is losing his mind AND sleep because of this stuff...really feel bad for him...

Date: June 04, 2012 04:35AM

I accuse you of being in the center of a potential fucking corruption ring, and this is the best you've got, Gordon????

One that almost cost me my kids, Gordon. Or my life, which is almost as bad.

I changed my mind again, Gordon. Maybe I'm bi-polar.

On second thought, come on by.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2012 04:37AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: scott ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:36AM

Don't you have a headache man? Your anixety is through the roof right now!

Date: June 04, 2012 04:39AM

This is PII Gordon... you shouldn't expose it online. It means you're crazy, remember?

Leadership Development Associate
State Policy Network
Nonprofit; 1-10 employees; Think Tanks industry
June 2011 – Present (1 year 1 month) Arlington, VA

• Design and implement internal operations procedures for budgeting, time management, and team communications
• Configure and administer internal Salesforce database
• Coordinate Annual Meeting programming, including awards, training, and breakout sessions.
• Conduct surveys for program participants, analyze results, and author summary reports
Office Assistant - Political Science Department
St. Olaf College
Educational Institution; 501-1000 employees; Higher Education industry
September 2009 – May 2011 (1 year 9 months)

Assist with professors' research by compiling data sets, building bibliographies, and creating presentations
Proofread academic publications and course materials
Intern
APAH
June 2010 – August 2010 (3 months)

• Authored research report analyzing regional housing market, including graphs of synthesized, localized data
• Presented findings before government officials and non-profit leaders
• Recommended and managed transition to new database software to improve services management for 4500 residents over 10 apartment properties
Research Intern
Mercatus Center
Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Think Tanks industry
June 2009 – August 2009 (3 months)

• Researched political environments in three states to evaluate program expansion opportunities
• Briefed staff on current events and trends
Koch Summer Policy Fellow
Institute for Humane Studies
Nonprofit; 11-50 employees; Nonprofit Organization Management industry
June 2009 – August 2009 (3 months)

• One of 80 Fellows selected from among 1250 applicants for 2009 program.
• Interned with public policy organization
• Received training in public speaking, persuasive writing, and policy analysis.
Intern
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Management Consulting industry
July 2007 – April 2009 (1 year 10 months)

• Researched air and maritime transit security issues.
• Wrote analyses of government documents, market research, and media coverage to inform contract bids.
• Worked remotely and independently, met bi-weekly with company executives to discuss findings
Education

St. Olaf College
BA, Political Science, Music
2007 – 2011

Activities and Societies: St. Olaf Choir, Quiz Bowl

Posted by: PleaseGetSomeHelp ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:39AM

Is your wife at home? Can you please go wake her up and tell her what's going on? I really think you need to tell her your thoughts about Gordon Blvd and see what she thinks.

Date: June 04, 2012 04:40AM

I would not put too much time into the Lamb Center mentions --- it is just a popular thread here on FFXU.

What if Caleb is just a native of this area and YOU are filling in the blanks with the information YOU want to see? It is possible you are not being objective, and just creating YOUR desired profile by taking any random facts about Caleb and FITTING them into your own delusional idea of who GordonBlvd should be --- the information you are citing so far is pretty vanilla.

Nothing you have provided would persuade me to think that Caleb is actually GordonBlvd.

What "matchpoints" do you see? --- The only one I can understand is that Caleb is from Fairfax County, but that is it...

A Minor Threat

Date: June 04, 2012 04:45AM

No... I'll wait for the phone to ring, thanks.

I'm finally calm.

It's gonna wake her up, but she'll get over it.

Posted by: quit qhile yo're beinhd ()
Date: June 04, 2012 04:45AM

Wat is ur pitbull nme?

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 28

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.