HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 11, 2005 08:02PM

I do a lot of work near Dupont Circle and in G-town, so I meet a lot of affluent gays and lesbians.

None of the lesbians so far has had this trait, but damn near all the gay guys do:

placing erotic gay photographic art on the walls... no nudity (well, not always). Mostly "tasteful" shots of guys flexing and looking ready for some assplay.

I see this in pretty much every gay man's abode I step into. And it's not like it's just one room or is hidden, these guys have this crap all over the place. And we won't even go into the bookshelves...

I have never known adult, mature heterosexuals who placed erotic, heterosexually-themed art on the walls. I mean, not in the per-captia numbers that I see gay guys who do it. I may have met a few guys here and there who had something or other, but it seems that damn near every gay guy's house I go into is a miniature gay art museum.

Just "curious" and no not THAT curious......

Is it a way of saying to visitors,"lest you forget, I like the schlongs"?????? Because believe me, once I heard you talk I knew without asking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Hi there, Reston Peace ()
Date: November 11, 2005 11:28PM

Well, as a gay white male, age 26, and super hot.... I have homoerotic art on display in my dwelling so that any male visitors might become arosed and might start to get comfortable with me.

Also, if I catch a man, who claims to be heterosexual, looking at the art, then I know maybe I can seduce him.

So maybe if you visit my place Mr. Reston Peace, perhaps something or another will catch your eye.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: StraightUp ()
Date: November 11, 2005 11:49PM

Being gay is a mental disease, however it can be cured ..think about it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: November 12, 2005 08:38AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Just "curious" and no not THAT curious......
>

RESton-

I would tend to disagree with you. If you are from RESton, why are you spending so much time in gay men's apartments in DuPont Circle and Georgetown? Why are you looking at the gay art? Why are you asking these questions? Seems to me you got a little gay going on yourself.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: November 12, 2005 08:40AM

StraightUp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Being gay is a mental disease, however it can be
> cured ..think about it


I hope this is just a stupid provocation and you really don't believe that being gay can be cured.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 12, 2005 12:35PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see this in pretty much every gay man's abode I
> step into. And it's not like it's just one room
> or is hidden, these guys have this crap all over
> the place. And we won't even go into the
> bookshelves...

im sure if you ask they will say it's "gay pride" or something. i recall reading about a kid who wore a shirt that said "strait pride" to school and they made him flip it inside out and almost suspended him. another example of minority favortism.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 12, 2005 02:15PM

Hey guys....


we're all a "little gay". so south park says....

PS I don't live in Reston and never did. Fox Mill is in Oak Hill and I last lived there in 98.

And here's the real question.. how can you AVOID looking at a hot gay man's shiny biceps when photo'd in B&W?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Dirty Sanchez ()
Date: November 12, 2005 03:17PM

You know, another good question for gay men is "How can you stand having someone's dick in your mouth or ass?" Or "How can you stand having some other guy's shit on your dick?" Those are probably more relevant than what kind of pictures they have hanging on the wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: stidmanwantsthecock ()
Date: November 12, 2005 05:33PM

I think ole stiddie is looking to get poked in the ass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 12, 2005 05:54PM

That's too bad because I'm not going to wear a strap-on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: November 12, 2005 07:43PM

Faygala's are culturally superior. They like art. Why do straight people have pictures of dogs playing poker?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Jessica Alba's Dad ()
Date: November 12, 2005 08:11PM

Would anyone here have gay sex with Jessica Alba's father for one night, in exchange for sex with Jessica Alba for 2 weeks?



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 12, 2005 08:52PM

Jessica Alba? The girl recently found on film picking at her ass?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: November 12, 2005 08:53PM

I question the sexuality of anyone who has a picture of dogs playing poker...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: November 13, 2005 09:55AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jessica Alba? The girl recently found on film
> picking at her ass?


Okay, RESton. You are now officially gay. I don't care what Jessica Alba is doing with her ass. I'd jump on that! You, sir, are a homo...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 14, 2005 02:57PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's too bad because I'm not going to wear a
> strap-on.


You don't have to; everyone knows you're really a dude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 14, 2005 03:08PM

See, I told you, Gen. You're a dude. You can take the birth control patch thing off now, it's not fooling anybody.

(I might add that I concur with assuming people you don't know who present themselves on the internet as being women, are actually men, as all kinds of problems can be avoided through this simple method).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: JC ()
Date: November 14, 2005 03:53PM


I would take it up the pooper from Jessica's DOG to have 2 weeks of mad animal love with Jessica Alba!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 14, 2005 10:35PM

Okay, so...

the "16 year old female" is a middle aged cop
the "mid twenties female" is a guy

What do I have to pretend to be in order to be perceived to be that which I really am?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 15, 2005 10:45AM

To quote a high school girl on the subject of homosexuality in high school: "I have a friend who was gay for a little while but didn't like it so he's not gay anymore."

So all you gay folks, when did you DECIDE you wanted to be gay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 15, 2005 02:00PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, so...
>
> the "16 year old female" is a middle aged cop
> the "mid twenties female" is a guy
>
> What do I have to pretend to be in order to be
> perceived to be that which I really am?


Obviously you need to pretend to be a pre-op male transexual DEA officer with an addiction to Oxycontin, a lilly-livered Carter administration-era boss that won't let you bust heads out on the street, and a boundless affection for Lladro. Gosh. Everyone knows that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 15, 2005 02:01PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To quote a high school girl on the subject of
> homosexuality in high school: "I have a friend
> who was gay for a little while but didn't like it
> so he's not gay anymore."
>
> So all you gay folks, when did you DECIDE you
> wanted to be gay?


I see you decided to shit out of your mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 15, 2005 02:40PM

oooooooo, the frustrations of a resident of the closet. Have you made YOUR decision erik?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 15, 2005 02:42PM

Hey, Erik is MINE, don't touch PP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:07PM

on the subject of art, many of us display pictures of our families (or other family friendly art) but since there's no reproduction amongst the gay crowd, there's no procreation - just the simulation of procreation - hence the pictures of men on the walls. I just feel really bad for the children who are adopted by gay couples. What a warped sense of reality he/she will have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:09PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, Erik is MINE, don't touch PP


well i guess now we know who the bitch is in the relationship.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2005 03:11PM by Gravis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:23PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> on the subject of art, many of us display pictures
> of our families (or other family friendly art) but
> since there's no reproduction amongst the gay
> crowd, there's no procreation - just the
> simulation of procreation - hence the pictures of
> men on the walls. I just feel really bad for the
> children who are adopted by gay couples. What a
> warped sense of reality he/she will have.


A warped sense of reality that a loving relationship has more to do with LOVE than GENDER?

Oh, god no, not that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:26PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oooooooo, the frustrations of a resident of the
> closet. Have you made YOUR decision erik?


Yes I have my rapier-witted friend. But, is there a deeper meaning behind YOUR gay-baiting?



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2005 03:28PM by erik.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:29PM

We didn't invite you or your mother in, Gravis, so there's no bitch in the relationship yet... but you're welcome to give it a go, since you have so much experience.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:40PM

erik, no gay baiting here although I can sense the hope in your postings. I'm perfectly satisfied with women because they actually have what I want.

ben, forcing a child to see an abnormal - yes abnormal - relationship on a daily basis and teaching the child that the abnormal behavior is normal certainly warps the child's perception of what is normal. Ever wonder why the creator made men with men parts and women with woman parts? I suppose you haven't figured that one out yet.

Not gay bashing and not attempting to solicit a response.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:52PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> erik, no gay baiting here although I can sense the
> hope in your postings. I'm perfectly satisfied
> with women because they actually have what I want.
>

Spoken like a guy who hasn't been near a vagina in years.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 15, 2005 09:58PM

yeah, I'll go and tell that one to my wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: dude ()
Date: November 16, 2005 06:25AM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm perfectly satisfied with women because they actually have what I want.

NFL Sunday Ticket?

A spatula and the willingness to use it?

A non-low-flow toilet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 16, 2005 10:06AM

dude, how did you know?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 16, 2005 09:52PM

erik Wrote:

> Obviously you need to pretend to be a pre-op male
> transexual DEA officer with an addiction to
> Oxycontin, a lilly-livered Carter
> administration-era boss that won't let you bust
> heads out on the street, and a boundless affection
> for Lladro. Gosh. Everyone knows that.

Since I have absolutely no idea how to pull that off, I suppose I'll just have to be a guy. Actually, it works out well since apparently my boyfriend is gay.

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> See, I told you, Gen. You're a dude. You can
> take the birth control patch thing off now, it's
> not fooling anybody.

But you'd better be right about me being male or rstidman's recent nightmare (which featured me pregnant) will come true.

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just feel really bad for the
> children who are adopted by gay couples. What a
> warped sense of reality he/she will have.

And then PaperPusher will have something to really be concerned about- a child being raised by a straight couple that thinks they are gay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 17, 2005 01:32AM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ben, forcing a child to see an abnormal - yes
> abnormal - relationship on a daily basis and
> teaching the child that the abnormal behavior is
> normal certainly warps the child's perception of
> what is normal. Ever wonder why the creator made
> men with men parts and women with woman parts? I
> suppose you haven't figured that one out yet.
>
> Not gay bashing and not attempting to solicit a
> response.

Honestly, what the hell are you talking about? The creator? What a cop-out.

Do you have an argument that doesn't involve god?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 17, 2005 06:07AM

actually I'm just talking about the fact that man has a penis and a woman has a vagina. Obviously that was by design and not a fluke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 17, 2005 09:18AM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually I'm just talking about the fact that man
> has a penis and a woman has a vagina. Obviously
> that was by design and not a fluke.


So, what's your point? It's abnormal because.. what? Homosexuals are a small portion of the population, so it's wrong?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 17, 2005 09:26AM

If you were "designed" by a "creator," supposedly in his own image, why is the human body a perfect system as opposed to an adequate one that just gets the job done? Why don't we have titanium based skeletons as opposed to calcium and fiber optic nervous systems instead of the much slower potassium ion one we do now? That's another topic for another day. Anyway, I'd rather have a couple of homos adopt a kid into a loving home than have one be raised by a ghetto skank single mom with 5 kids by 5 different baby daddys. Or is that OK b/c it's natural?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2005 11:50AM by mad max, JD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 17, 2005 11:12AM

mad max, JD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyway, I'd rather
> have a couple of homos adopt a kid into a loving
> home than have one be raised by a ghetto skank
> single mom with 5 kids by 5 different baby daddys.
> Or is that OK b/c it's natural?


I totally agree. I was trying to write something to that effect earlier this week but couldn't figure out the best way to word it. If someone is willing to go through the time, expense and effort required for adoption, I think we can be pretty sure that they really love children. I can't say the same for every woman who gets knocked up (whether married or not).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: November 17, 2005 11:14AM

MM, you're getting onto a completely different subject with the composites of the human body. As for the adoption thing, the agencies are doing a disservice to the child by allowing either of your examples to adopt.

ben, my point is that I don't really care what you do in your bedroom just as you shouldn't care what I do in mine. What bothers me is the push I see on constant basis to normalize something that is unnatural. To define unnatural, I mean sexual relationships other than male/female types. If it were natural as many gay people want others to believe, why weren't you born with the necessary organs to accommodate copulation? Bottom line is that you can do whatever you want to do but there's no need to make it public. Further, when gays attempt to identify themselves as minorities deserving protection from the government, that's taking it to an extreme.

One thing is certain, when I have to explain to my daughter why those two men are kissing in "that" way, I'm going to tell her that they're not normal. I'll also tell her that the world is not perfect and she'll see all sorts of things that just don't make sense.

I'm not going to respond to any more posts on this subject.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 17, 2005 12:43PM

PP, you homophobe

confront your obviously strong homoerotic tendencies. Admit your want of the firm touch of a man, the rough lips of masculinity on your dainty neck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: erik ()
Date: November 17, 2005 02:00PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> erik Wrote:
>
> > Obviously you need to pretend to be a pre-op
> male
> > transexual DEA officer with an addiction to
> > Oxycontin, a lilly-livered Carter
> > administration-era boss that won't let you
> bust
> > heads out on the street, and a boundless
> affection
> > for Lladro. Gosh. Everyone knows that.
>
> Since I have absolutely no idea how to pull that
> off, I suppose I'll just have to be a guy.
> Actually, it works out well since apparently my
> boyfriend is gay.
>

If your boyfriend is gay, he probably already loves Lladro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: stinky poon ()
Date: November 17, 2005 03:43PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ben, my point is that I don't really care what you
> do in your bedroom just as you shouldn't care what
> I do in mine. What bothers me is the push I see
> on constant basis to normalize something that is
> unnatural. To define unnatural, I mean sexual
> relationships other than male/female types. If it
> were natural as many gay people want others to
> believe, why weren't you born with the necessary
> organs to accommodate copulation?

It's unnatural? Like when a dog humps someone's leg, or oral sex? Believe it or not, creatures of this planet engage in sexual acts because they want to, and feel an urge to. From a strict Christian conservative point of view, shouldn't you only fuck - I mean make love - when you're procreating? Almost everything people do is unnatural EXCEPT love making (and eating, pooping, etc.).

If you don't want to explain to your daughter why two men are kissing, leave her at home when you go out with the boys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: uknowme ()
Date: November 17, 2005 07:21PM

Would anyone here fuck jessica alba for a week just for one sweet night where you could do anything you wanted with jimmy kimmel?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 17, 2005 09:37PM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ben, my point is that I don't really care what you
> do in your bedroom just as you shouldn't care what
> I do in mine. What bothers me is the push I see
> on constant basis to normalize something that is
> unnatural. To define unnatural, I mean sexual
> relationships other than male/female types. If it
> were natural as many gay people want others to
> believe, why weren't you born with the necessary
> organs to accommodate copulation? Bottom line is
> that you can do whatever you want to do but
> there's no need to make it public. Further, when
> gays attempt to identify themselves as minorities
> deserving protection from the government, that's
> taking it to an extreme.


That's fine that you aren't going to respond, I hope you enjoy reading this.

1) Your definition of unnatural is inane, because it's unsupported and broad. Taking what you've said, and taking it one step further (just one step, not to the logical conclusion) we can say that oral, anal, or manual sexual stimulation is abnormal. Now, who are we starting to sound a lot like..?

Next you'll tell me that's different. It's between a man and a woman. But you're wrong. The mouth contains systems for rending and digesting meat, and the anus is very unclean. Do either of those sound like places where sexual organs are supposed to go? What about kissing? Is that natural because it's between a man and a woman, but not two men? Can you point out one other animal that kisses like humans? I can't, including our closest biological relatives. So it would appear that kissing isn't natural either. I hope you teach your daughter that kissing is unnatural,

2) You're missing the point. Not every gay couple has anal sex. But apparently you wouldn't support a platonic pair of men or women adopting a child out of a life of misery because, oh my god, they might be fucking each other in the privacy of their own bedroom. But let's ignore two facts: that the child would grow up in poverty and likely not have a real chance at life, and that the only real problem with an arrangement like that is close-minded idiots like you.

3) You can't have it both ways. Either people are free to do as they will, or they're not. You can't say they're only free in some ways and pretend it's the same as their being completely free. Was 'seperate but equal' freedom for Americans of color? No, and neither is telling someone they can have hot gay sex, but not medical insurance for their partner.

That's it for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 17, 2005 09:41PM

uknowme Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would anyone here fuck jessica alba for a week
> just for one sweet night where you could do
> anything you wanted with jimmy kimmel?

I'd bang Jessica Alba until she wouldn't be of use to other men anymore, in return for a sweet night of punching Jimmy Kimmel in the face with my fist. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 18, 2005 10:42AM

mad max, JD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you were "designed" by a "creator," supposedly
> in his own image, why is the human body a perfect
> system as opposed to an adequate one that just
> gets the job done? Why don't we have titanium
> based skeletons as opposed to calcium and fiber
> optic nervous systems instead of the much slower
> potassium ion one we do now?

holy shit! you have... calcium and potassium?


Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I totally agree. I was trying to write something
> to that effect earlier this week but couldn't
> figure out the best way to word it. If someone is
> willing to go through the time, expense and effort
> required for adoption, I think we can be pretty
> sure that they really love children. I can't say
> the same for every woman who gets knocked up
> (whether married or not).

the discussion wasnt about weather they love the child or not.


ben Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
you enjoy reading this.
>
> 1) Your definition of unnatural is inane, because
> it's unsupported and broad.


Main Entry: nat·u·ral
Pronunciation: 'nach-(&-)r&l
Function: adjective

*: in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena" [ant: unnatural]

*: functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies; "it's the natural thing to happen"; "natural immunity"; "a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
(i removed stuff like "of a key containing no sharps or flats")

> Taking what you've
> said, and taking it one step further (just one
> step, not to the logical conclusion) we can say
> that oral, anal, or manual sexual stimulation is
> abnormal.

"manual sexual stimulation" is found in many species and thus natural. however, you are actually correct, oral and anal sex are learned behaviors.

though, you have mentioned them to be abnormal. seriously, anal sex IS abnormal. the world around does not participate in this. im not sure about oral sex. it may be abnormal or not. it being normal in the US is different, not globally.


Main Entry: ab·nor·mal
Pronunciation: (')ab-'nor-m&l
Function: adjective

*: not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food" [ant: normal]

*: departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality" [ant: normal]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University


> 3) You can't have it both ways. Either people are
> free to do as they will, or they're not. You
> can't say they're only free in some ways and
> pretend it's the same as their being completely
> free. Was 'seperate but equal' freedom for
> Americans of color? No, and neither is telling
> someone they can have hot gay sex, but not medical
> insurance for their partner.

you are free to do as you will. nobody said you were not allowed. though, you are wrong about the insurance. perhaps your's sucks but i think "domestic partner" covers it. that doesnt even mean you have to be in any kind of relationship, just living in the same place. that is more than fair... unless you list your dog as a domestic partner as i believe canines that requires an animal specific insurance company.

just to clear this up before i get bashed. i am not "on a mission from God" nor am i here to "damn the heathens" so you can just shutup before you say it. im simply pointing out facts. yell at Princeton University if you dont like it. i understand that i have a mental disorder and that it IS abnormal. yes, being gay is abnormal no matter how much you say it isnt.

please take this moment to put your fist through your computer screen as it will save me time on replies to you.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2005 10:57AM by Gravis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: uknowme ()
Date: November 18, 2005 03:51PM

Damn Gravis, you win. You have made the longest post ever and I have abandoned my support of gay marriage just to avoid reading it. So, these fags cannot marry eachother, just don't post anything like that again. The fact that it caused me to repeatedly think about men having anal sex isn't a plus either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 18, 2005 08:04PM

Gravis, you are too stupid to even bother quoting. Show me a law that states if a company covers spouses under medical insurance, they have to cover gay domestic partners. It doesn't exist. Some companies may do it, but it's a choice they make.

Do you really think oral and anal sex are only practiced in the United States? Are you completely fucking retarded?

Apparently.

I know what the definitions of 'natural' and 'abnormal' are. I was speaking about what specifically makes them 'abnormal'. Quoting some definitions just makes you look like a moron. Which you are. So it's okay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 18, 2005 09:09PM

There's definitely no law saying that ANYONE has to cover gay/domestic partners, some workplaces CHOOSE to do it, but there is def. no federal or VA state law.

Nor will there be anytime soon, the gay marriage folks can whine all they want but the fact is that the majority of the country is against formal gay unions. Notice how I am leaving my personal opinion out. That being that I don't care anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 18, 2005 10:04PM

Most of the country was against desegregation too. Doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do. Basic human rights and al.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 18, 2005 10:16PM

Segregation was an excuse to deprive minorities of their basic human rights and remove their dignity, to prevent them from pursuing happiness and generally participating meaningfully in society. I don't see how a parallel can be made between an activity that debases people and removes their dignity and something like not being married.

I mean, seriously, come up with something a little less morally outrageous to compare to and maybe we can agree. Marriage... is not a basic human right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: November 18, 2005 10:40PM

I disagree, I think making the commitment of a couples love official in the eyes of the law is a basic human right. As far as basic human rights in this country go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 18, 2005 11:13PM

Marriage is not codified in any international agreements or any US document as a "right".... we'll have to agree to disagree, although I can see where you're coming from, and it's not like you're the only one with that opinion... I just see it as, you're saying people have a right to seek happiness that way, ok, what's to stop us from sanctioning all kinds of things that make people "happy", like crack and unlimited automatic weapons. Now I get to go to far to make my point.

Like I said I could care less if it happens, I just can't agree with placing it on the same level as something like segregation, and I feel people who want it legalized would be smart to stay away from that argument, as it debases the very real struggle people went through for racial integration. I never saw a group of gay marriage protesters get blasted with a firehose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 19, 2005 01:32AM

ben Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gravis, you are too stupid to even bother quoting.
> Show me a law that states if a company covers
> spouses under medical insurance, they have to
> cover gay domestic partners. It doesn't exist.
> Some companies may do it, but it's a choice they
> make.

i never said it was a law.



> Do you really think oral and anal sex are only
> practiced in the United States? Are you
> completely fucking retarded?

i didnt say it was exclusive to the US, i just said that anal sex is abnormal, meaning the majority of humans do not participate. i cannot say for sure anything about oral sex but it is something that is learned and immitated thus not fitting the definition of natural.


> I know what the definitions of 'natural' and
> 'abnormal' are.

i just wanted to make sure. however, from your previous statement you surmised incorrectly with my use of the word abnormal.



> I was speaking about what
> specifically makes them 'abnormal'. Quoting some
> definitions just makes you look like a moron.
> Which you are. So it's okay.

well that is interesting considering that in academic debates, one of the most importing things is to source your facts. perhaps you are just angry at Princeton University. as for yourself, insulting someone in debate is pointless and in general, childish.


overall, i have not put in any of my views at all so you do not know my opinion at all. the only thing i have done is stated what is fact and what is not. im sorry if you have been offended.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: ben ()
Date: November 19, 2005 02:36AM

Gravis, you're too stupid to debate with, and I don't feel like trying to reply to your poorly formatted posts. You do not exhibit the ability to read or comprehend the English language. You make one inane comment, and when you get torn into because of it, you change your position and state that you *actually* meant something completely different. I don't feel like going up this page to quote 4 different posts to try and show you how much of a moron you are. Everyone else already knows anyway.

You can revel in the fact that you're so dense, people get frustrated and stop talking to you. I bet it makes you really proud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 19, 2005 08:02AM

ben,
  the cause of my "poorly formatted" style is so that it is clear to what statements i am refering to. it's point and counter-point. as far as what i said, which you have mislabeled as my position, i had tried to be as clear which was the EXACT reason i posted the definitions. im specifically refering to the definition of abnormal. additionally my FIRST post in this debate CLEARLY states "...anal sex IS abnormal. the world around does not participate in this. im not sure about oral sex." how is it that i changed my position? i stand behind that statement still. perhaps you have mistaken me and PaperPusher, i dont know. you have also claimed i have made inane comments when in fact i have been very specific. i would love to see you try to "[go] up this page to quote 4 different posts to try and show you how much of a moron [i am]" considering the fact that i have two, yes, TWO posts on this page. again, you have mistaken facts to being a "position" on the things i posted about.

is this a better format for you? am i being clear enough? or perhaps is this in fact quite ambiguous? i hope you realize i am not posting my position as there is no position to take as these are facts. it would seem your insult about my understanding of the English language is simply hypocrisy. take a closer look at what I have posted.

i have admitted in the past when i am wrong but i have looked over what i have said and it still seems as valid as when i first wrote it. i write these lengthy posts not in haste but i exact my thoughts in words. you, on the other hand, have been increadibly inane, as you love to say, and mostly vague to saying that im wrong. perhaps now you see the irony of being so vague.

i do wish to know what you make of all this, especially because i think you have mixed PaperPusher and myself into a single person in your thoughts.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2005 08:05AM by Gravis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: A Homo Says What? ()
Date: November 19, 2005 08:36AM

Man. There seems to be an awful lot of ass traffic on this thread. I never realized Fairfax County was full of so many closet homos! Damn!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 19, 2005 10:25AM

I think you DID realize that and are now trying to act like you didn't.

As for Gravis' opinion of anal sex, I AGREE. Anal sex is a deviation from the norm, and therefore, is abnormal. I've always said homosexuality can be deviant and perverted since those words don't have to have wholly negative meanings. Call a spade a spade. It doesn't mean the spade has to be a "weapon" (negative). I use a spade for gardening (positive).

Is it WRONG? I don't think so. Is it gross? Can anyone deny it's gross? You are putting your penis into the hole people shit out of, and unlike the vagina, no special fluid comes forth to sterilize things for entry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 19, 2005 12:54PM

Anything that is not the norm is abnormal. Therefore, homosexuality is abnormal. However, I disagree that it is unnatural. If it occurs in the wild among other species, then wouldn't it be natural?

National Geographic Article

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Adam and Steve ()
Date: November 19, 2005 05:13PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anything that is not the norm is abnormal.
> Therefore, homosexuality is abnormal. However, I
> disagree that it is unnatural. If it occurs in
> the wild among other species, then wouldn't it be
> natural?
>
> National Geographic Article


Yeah, My friend brought his dog over(a 4 yr old male doberman) to play with my dog (a male pit bull), but instead of playing and stuff, his dog just kept trying to have sex with my dog, jumping ontop of my dogs butt, and humping away. He even tried to hump my dogs head.

Males are just biologically trained to bust a nut. That's all. Where they bust it, whether it's using your own hand, inside a vaginal cavity, inside a man's buttocks, or into a cantalope with a hole cut into it.

After that, it's just a matter of preferences and tastes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: November 19, 2005 09:56PM

Adam and Steve, who pitches, Adam or Steve? And who catches, Adam or Steve? Is either of you skilled in stopping rectal bleeding?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: econ222 ()
Date: November 19, 2005 11:33PM

this is so funny, gays are the worst of the worst. they shouldn't marry, and I think any gay couples raising children should be rounded up and imprisoned for neglect-neglecting to teach children the fundamental right's and wrongs of our society.

take that back, prison isn't too bad for them, they love the ass busters session in the showers..maybe we should just burn them at the stakes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 19, 2005 11:37PM

See. there's always SOMEONE to make Gravis and I look better...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 20, 2005 12:56PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anything that is not the norm is abnormal.
> Therefore, homosexuality is abnormal. However, I
> disagree that it is unnatural. If it occurs in
> the wild among other species, then wouldn't it be
> natural?

  i disagree that it is natural. i would say what's natural is how a species is designed to function. just because it happens in the wild, i dont believe that constitues being natural. we all have the genetic instinct to reproduce, aka have sex. from here there are two arguments, is it genetic or evironmental.

  i go with environmental based on that if you do not reproduce, you cannot pass on the genetic code with a specific trait trait, in this case, it could be red hair or in this case being gay. some may call it a genetic mutation but it is a fundamental element of our brain, like being scared. if you claim it can be a chemical imbalance, i might buy that except i think that they have looked into that possibility and seen no difference in "brain scans" (CAT scan) of homosexual people and hedrosexual people which revealed no difference

  however, like many instincts, can be overridden. an example is eating disorders. we have the instinct to feed so that we can live but some people do not eat. i personally hate children and never want them. however, i would never think of just never wanting to have sex, it's engrained in my DNA. does this mean it's in my DNA to not have children? absolutely not. people have the instinct to live, yet they seem to go blow themselves up in the middle-east quite often. how being gay fits in exactly, i dont know, but i really doubt it being genetic.



Adam and Steve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After that, it's just a matter of preferences and
> tastes.

if it was a matter of preference, do you think that almost all humans and wildlife all choose the opposite sex on simple preference? nah, we "prefer" the opposite sex because of how our DNA is built, so we can survive.



econ222 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this is so funny, gays are the worst of the worst.
> they shouldn't marry, and I think any gay couples
> raising children should be rounded up and
> imprisoned for neglect-neglecting to teach
> children the fundamental right's and wrongs of our
> society.

first, i do believe prejudice is one of those fundamental right's and wrongs of society. secondly, if (US) society truely condemed gays, how is it that they are movie stars, have tv shows, or are people's friends? you sir should not being teaching children.



"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: econ222 ()
Date: November 20, 2005 03:00PM

ask me if I care?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Ted Schlamme ()
Date: November 20, 2005 03:16PM

Do you care?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: November 20, 2005 07:42PM

Gravis Wrote:
>   i disagree that it is natural. i
> would say what's natural is how a species is
> designed to function. just because it happens in
> the wild, i dont believe that constitues being
> natural. we all have the genetic instinct to
> reproduce, aka have sex. from here there are two
> arguments, is it genetic or evironmental.
>
>   i go with environmental based on that
> if you do not reproduce, you cannot pass on the
> genetic code with a specific trait trait,

Horses and donkeys can't produce viable offspring. However, they can create a mule. The mule is infertile (at least for all intents and purposes), but it can still attempt to mate. So is it unnatural?

And what about innovation and evolution? A penguin is a bird, but it uses its wings to swim instead of fly. Is that unnatural? Surely wings weren't originally intended for that purpose. How many birds had to start swimming before you could consider it natural?

My fingers weren't designed for typing, I guess that is unnatural too. Shit! I'd better end this post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 20, 2005 10:44PM

Genevieve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Horses and donkeys can't produce viable offspring.
> However, they can create a mule. The mule is
> infertile (at least for all intents and purposes),
> but it can still attempt to mate. So is it
> unnatural?


  the cause for the infertile offspring is cross species mating. i have to say, that is a little weird. i mean, they have porn sites about people fucking horses, that is weird and gross! to my knowledge, horses dont try to mate with donkeys by nature. correct me if im wrong but didnt mules start popuping up when horses and donkeys were kept in confined spaces together, eg: a barn. i would consider that as a learned rather than instinctual, ie: unnatural.

> And what about innovation and evolution? A
> penguin is a bird, but it uses its wings to swim
> instead of fly. Is that unnatural? Surely wings
> weren't originally intended for that purpose. How
> many birds had to start swimming before you could
> consider it natural?


  in order something to be natural, it has to be inborn from birth, genetically which, yes, takes like a jillion years. everything else is learned which you call innovation.

> My fingers weren't designed for typing, I guess
> that is unnatural too. Shit! I'd better end this
> post.


  typing isnt natural, it's something that is learned. which is what i have been saying about homosexuality. did i say it should be stopped, no. i never said that people who are gay should stop being gay or that it's even possible. im simply affirming that it's not genetic, thus unnatural and a learned behavior.

  it appears that like you(i think), people believe they accurately ascertained me as hating gays. however, i personally have no problem with gay people, they are just people. my original statements spawned from ben saying to PaperPusher, "1) Your definition of unnatural is inane, because it's unsupported and broad. Taking what you've said, and taking it one step further (just one step, not to the logical conclusion) we can say that oral, anal, or manual sexual stimulation is abnormal." hate and prejudice are wrong, even i know that.

you can return your hands to the keyboard now. :)


RESton Peace,
  please wash your hands before returning them to the keyboard.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: econ222 ()
Date: November 20, 2005 11:42PM

bens a closet homo

dont dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: KingJohn ()
Date: November 21, 2005 12:19PM

As an old man, I remember the days when I was taught they type of tolerance that Gravis' postings resemble. I was all for it and lived life as 'live and let live'. As I've grown older, I see that for one to be inactive and passive in one's beliefs/standards/morals leaves the floor wide open for outspoken activists to have their way. It is for this reason that I choose to voice my opinion whenever possible. This is my chance to state publicly my opinion that unnatural acts such as male/male sex is certainly against any natural act and against every moral teaching in the world. I certainly have had my share of anal sex with women and still crave it as a part of something I share with some of my female partners. That doesn't make me desire men simply because I want to share some "deviance" with my partner. As some have stated, they don't wish to have fecal matter on their parts. That is certainly the worst part of it but as men are, the nastiness of the act never stops him from doing what he is craving at the moment. I don't really care of the gays and pro-gay people here disagree with me but as someone who has been around for a number of years, male homosexuality is a mental deviation and is a path to no where. Female homosexuality is more understandable based on the stupidity of the men they've been in contact with in their past, and can be overwhelmed in the event that species survival demands it.

My opinion and that's ok because it's totally mine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 21, 2005 03:43PM

Well, what I gathered from King John's post is that the ladies out there need to use a LOT of protection and perhaps carry some kind of weapon when KJ wants sex. Sounds like having a stash of pharma's may be ideal, also.

The real question is, if you like your female partner to strap one on and do you in the asshole, but you can't even fathom allowing a living male penis into your rectum, are you closet gay or not? Inquiring minds want, ney, NEED to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: USA_RULES ()
Date: November 21, 2005 06:54PM

People choose to be gay it definetly isn't genetic. Most of the time gay people aren't bothering anyone so it doesn't really bother me that there are alot of gay people out there. I personally feel more comfortable around straight people but i wouldn't go out of my way to be friends or not friends to gay people. If i had one of my good friends told me he was gay i wouldn't stop being his friend. On the other hand though gay people shouldn't get pissed at straight people becuase they are not gay. It is like I have said before the minorities can't go around bitching there aren't more people like them. Also gay marriage is illegal most places tough luck that is the way life is. There's lots of stuff that would hurt any one if it was legal but what would it really benefit like bottlerockets in Virginia. Well I guess bottlerockets can hurt you if you are a dumbass but if you kill yourself with bottlerocket it was probably for the best becuase it took your genetic crap out of the gene pool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 21, 2005 08:25PM

"There's lots of stuff that would hurt any one if it was legal but what would it really benefit like bottlerockets in Virginia."

"benefit like bottlerockets" would be a good name for a band, mostly because it makes no fucking sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: November 21, 2005 11:13PM

RESton Peace,
  clearly a poor syntax error. i think microsoft's grammar check would have picked that up too and that's sad. clearly some of us were asleep in english class.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: KingJohn ()
Date: November 22, 2005 08:57PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, what I gathered from King John's post is
> that the ladies out there need to use a LOT of
> protection and perhaps carry some kind of weapon
> when KJ wants sex. Sounds like having a stash of
> pharma's may be ideal, also.
>
> The real question is, if you like your female
> partner to strap one on and do you in the asshole,
> but you can't even fathom allowing a living male
> penis into your rectum, are you closet gay or not?
> Inquiring minds want, ney, NEED to know.


My pooper is an exit, not an entrance. A one way highway. A pitcher, not a catcher. etc etc.

Fortunately I don't need a pharma stash yet. Tried them once but had more success without.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: An exit ()
Date: November 19, 2011 07:58PM

not an entrance.

What part of that don't you understand?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: November 19, 2011 08:56PM

This must be a new FFXU record...resurrecting a 6-year-old thread. Thanks a lot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: trollski ()
Date: November 20, 2011 12:54AM

I am the reviver of old threads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: so ()
Date: November 21, 2011 05:10PM

Obviously DC has a lot of areas that are gay friendly, is FFX County considered to be a gay friendly area?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: It can be cured ()
Date: November 21, 2011 05:33PM

WashingToneLoc-ian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> StraightUp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Being gay is a mental disease, however it can
> be
> > cured ..think about it
>
>
> I hope this is just a stupid provocation and you
> really don't believe that being gay can be cured.


Of course it can. It is a social as well as a mental disease, it has been effectively and permanently (that word is Key) through such methods as hypnosis, brain wave altering (electronic bombardment) and in isolated cases homeopathic procedures and method not excluding accupuncture with strategically placed ionized magnetic induced needles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: for real though ()
Date: November 22, 2011 10:40AM

Dirty Sanchez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know, another good question for gay men is
> "How can you stand having someone's dick in your
> mouth or ass?" Or "How can you stand having some
> other guy's shit on your dick?" Those are probably
> more relevant than what kind of pictures they have
> hanging on the wall.

homos are just freaks

gay people are normally just social outcasts in some way or another.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Chaz Bone-O ()
Date: November 22, 2011 12:45PM

If there is a God, then being gay is wrong because He said it was.

If there is no God and we are all just evolved monkeys, then being gay is a mutation as it weakens the species nor can it become dominate as procreation is an antithetic trait of homo-ism.

So being gay is either morally wrong or it is a strange and sick mutation. Which one is it homo's? I could see wanting to be a mutant if it was like the X-men. But you're not. Gay is a mutation like a third ear or that Frankenstein bone thing from the movie Mask.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 22, 2011 04:07PM

Wow... You really drove the point home by bringing up a Jim Carrey movie...
[I know you're talking about the 1985 movie, I'm just playing]
Chaz Bone-O Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If there is a God, then being gay is wrong because
> He said it was.
>
> If there is no God and we are all just evolved
> monkeys, then being gay is a mutation as it
> weakens the species nor can it become dominate as
> procreation is an antithetic trait of homo-ism.
>
> So being gay is either morally wrong or it is a
> strange and sick mutation. Which one is it
> homo's? I could see wanting to be a mutant if it
> was like the X-men. But you're not. Gay is a
> mutation like a third ear or that Frankenstein
> bone thing from the movie Mask.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: for reall ()
Date: November 22, 2011 05:15PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow... You really drove the point home by bringing
> up a Jim Carrey movie...
>
> Chaz Bone-O Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If there is a God, then being gay is wrong
> because
> > He said it was.
> >
> > If there is no God and we are all just evolved
> > monkeys, then being gay is a mutation as it
> > weakens the species nor can it become dominate
> as
> > procreation is an antithetic trait of homo-ism.
> >
> > So being gay is either morally wrong or it is a
> > strange and sick mutation. Which one is it
> > homo's? I could see wanting to be a mutant if
> it
> > was like the X-men. But you're not. Gay is a
> > mutation like a third ear or that Frankenstein
> > bone thing from the movie Mask.

+1

homos are disgusting freaks of nature. almost 100 percent of homos had some sort of fucked up upbringing in some way or another. fucking losers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: faggit ()
Date: October 18, 2014 01:09PM

Fucking pervs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: kisses ()
Date: October 18, 2014 01:13PM

Dirty Sanchez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know, another good question for gay men is
> "How can you stand having someone's dick in your
> mouth or ass?" Or "How can you stand having some
> other guy's shit on your dick?" Those are probably
> more relevant than what kind of pictures they have
> hanging on the wall.


very true. mental disorder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Gay People... A Question
Posted by: old but ()
Date: October 18, 2014 01:19PM

for reall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> homos are disgusting freaks of nature. almost 100
> percent of homos had some sort of fucked up
> upbringing in some way or another. fucking losers


Still true.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  **    **  ********   **    ** 
 **        **     **   **  **   **     **   **  **  
 **        **     **    ****    **     **    ****   
 **        *********     **     ********      **    
 **        **     **     **     **            **    
 **        **     **     **     **            **    
 ********  **     **     **     **            **    
This forum powered by Phorum.