HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...204205206207208209210211212213214...LastNext
Current Page: 209 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Bill ()
Date: March 27, 2013 03:41PM

Very well said. Mike has to realize that he isn't the celebrity Robb makes him feel like he is. He may have one day been that celebrity, but he is miles from that now. Mike can not continue to treat people the way he does and expect people to stick around him. What is Mike's 5, 10, or 15 year plan? He needs the friends/connections he has left and being his old dickish self isn't helping any.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: March 27, 2013 03:44PM

Too drunk to type anything. 209 pages, way to go, a literal miracle.

Posted by: Lady Baltimore ()
Date: March 27, 2013 04:11PM

wat wrote:

so there was a minor blow up in todays show between lff and oscar.
rob(b) was attempting to tell a story about wrestling or something and mike had not been paying attention the entire fucking show.
oscar called him out on it and mike started yelling at him about how HE has to carry the show and push it along because no one else is talking
oscar attempted to get a word in but lff just yelled over him
---------------------------------------------------------------------

??????

I heard yesterday's show. There was no yelling at Oscar that I heard. Can you tell us how far into the show that happened? Must have been so fast, I missed it.

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: March 27, 2013 04:44PM

English IS his second language...How many to you speak Biff?

Date: March 27, 2013 04:59PM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wat wrote:
>
> so there was a minor blow up in todays show
> between lff and oscar.
> rob(b) was attempting to tell a story about
> wrestling or something and mike had not been
> paying attention the entire fucking show.
> oscar called him out on it and mike started
> yelling at him about how HE has to carry the show
> and push it along because no one else is talking
> oscar attempted to get a word in but lff just
> yelled over him
> --------------------------------------------------
> -------------------
>
> ??????
>
> I heard yesterday's show. There was no yelling at
> Oscar that I heard. Can you tell us how far into
> the show that happened? Must have been so fast, I
> missed it.

Check in at 42:34... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBVUFwkekcE&list=PL1HM48_n83QsBwAz62ft2zUwFbiuV4pSt&index=2

Date: March 27, 2013 05:00PM

209...Semper Fat...

Date: March 27, 2013 05:32PM

Thanks, peekza! Wow, Mike has another total jerk moment, and can't even blame this one on being drunk.

Date: March 27, 2013 05:45PM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> Thanks, peekza! Wow, Mike has another total jerk
> moment, and can't even blame this one on being
> drunk.

It is pretty obvious that HE doesn't even listen to his OWN show...

Posted by: Philip ()
Date: March 27, 2013 06:23PM

I listened to the Mike O'meara show for almost a year before I completely walked away from it. It just ISN'T funny. I was so thankful when Don G returned to radio.

Posted by: enzo ()
Date: March 27, 2013 06:36PM

Fat Ass thinks "carrying the show" means fast talk about bullshit and forced laughter - ho ho ho har har har. He might as well look into a laugh track.

Buzz wants to start nuking shit. Yep, he's off the grass.

Posted by: Fred ()
Date: March 27, 2013 07:05PM

Just heard Mike yelling at Oscar. What a dick. Grow up Mike. Apparently the show isn't 4 guys busting each other balls. All he said was that you weren't listening. Oscar, I hope you are searching for something better. I can't wait until the day you find a better job and tell Mike you're leaving.

Date: March 27, 2013 07:48PM

Really, I don't think I could take it anymore with Oscar out of the mix. Fat Ass better recognize.

Posted by: BIGSAC ()
Date: March 27, 2013 08:13PM

LFF yelling at the gang that this is hard work and he was carrying the show? Really? What a hump! Love Buzz comparing GWB to the leader of NK...really Buzz? And lastly LFF's paranoia about NK is a bit silly. Listening to LFF talk politics would be better if done in the Charlie voice since that is about the level that LFF's brain works when it comes to world news.

Posted by: Ken Stevens ()
Date: March 27, 2013 08:14PM

The show isn't four guys busting balls, it's three guys waiting for the fourth to explode and yell at them. Every day there is a bitch session, a whine, a lie (genetics cause skin tags, I will stay juicing through summer, the list goes on). It's a case study in manic, alcohol fueled psychosis. The only reason to listen is to hear the final meltdown.

Date: March 27, 2013 08:54PM

It's Jabba the Huttt and the laughing Crumbs. Nervous laughing. I listen because I'm safe far away and it is always interesting to hear alcoholics having 'fun' with their 'friends.' There will be blood.

Posted by: Horsefeathers ()
Date: March 28, 2013 03:00AM

Another great TMOS show. I loved the bit when Robb played the oldtime Lil' Rascals music as Mike was telling the story of when he kids were little.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: March 28, 2013 06:51AM

wow, haven't listened to any of this week's shows yet, but i did check out that clip. i know not everyone's a fan, but oscar is the most honest freakin' part of that show. he at least calls mike out on his shit!! i think it was last week when mike was flipping out cause oscar and buzz weren't cackling like robb-the-hyenia with some bit that mike and robb were doing. so, forced fake laughter is what you REALLY want????

Posted by: Horseradish ()
Date: March 28, 2013 08:06AM

On Monday's show, they were discussing the snow blower. Mike acted like he'd been vindicated since he was finally able to use it, two years after he bought it with TMOS money, not his own.

Marc played an old audio clip to remind everyone what Mike said when he first bought it.

Mike assured everyone that they could use it any time they wanted. How generous. I assume that means they'd have to drive all the way to Mike's house and pick it up, not that they could take turns storing it since they all own an equal share.

Mike also promised to reimburse the show for the money he took. Hope no one's holding their breath waiting for that to happen.

Posted by: oc ()
Date: March 28, 2013 08:09AM

Ken Stevens Wrote:
> The show isn't four guys busting balls, it's three
> guys waiting for the fourth to explode and yell at
> them. Every day there is a bitch session, a whine,
> a lie (genetics cause skin tags, I will stay
> juicing through summer, the list goes on). It's a
> case study in manic, alcohol fueled psychosis. The
> only reason to listen is to hear the final
> meltdown.

"One symptom of alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence is frequent mood swings. One of the first mental processes to be affected by alcohol dependence, according to attorney Ron Jourard, a criminal defense lawyer in Canada, is the ability to control mood swings. Frequent emotional outbursts are common for people who chronically abuse alcohol."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/154940-about-alcohol-mood-swings/#ixzz2OpqQfS1s

Posted by: Jameson ()
Date: March 28, 2013 11:24AM

I think we can agree Mike's drinking is about twice what they talk about on the show. I'd say he is drinking to excess 5-6 times a week, maybe 6-7.

Date: March 28, 2013 11:35AM

If there is alcohol about to be consumed you will hear Mike's voice get excited. Nothing makes him happier than when the wine guy comes in or a drunk event is being planned. Even poor Oscar is being pulled into it.

Posted by: Wine Guy ()
Date: March 28, 2013 11:58AM

It's gross hearing Mike salivate over each wine and then inevitable, "Oh, daddy like".

Posted by: S1 ()
Date: March 28, 2013 12:07PM

P.E. IN FULL EFFECT, BUBBA!

Posted by: DwokkaDwokka ()
Date: March 28, 2013 12:53PM

Wine Guy Wrote:
> It's gross hearing Mike salivate over each wine
> and then inevitable, "Oh, daddy like".

The question is whether there's EVER been a wine, or a scotch, or a beer, or ANYTHING containing alcohol that Fatso didn't like. Nyquil and sprite?

Date: March 28, 2013 01:25PM

I just listened to the D&M show link posted on the previous page about the top 10 reasons Mike's wife left him. Not a single one of those ten was about alcohol. Yeah, RIGHT.

Posted by: well adjusted ()
Date: March 28, 2013 01:39PM

Credit when it's due:

I have to say that for some days now the TMOS site has been available and a reasonably sized vid posted to youtube in a timely manner.
Thanks to Marc & whomever for the improvement.

Posted by: Tag Boy ()
Date: March 28, 2013 03:09PM

well adjusted Wrote:
> Credit when it's due:
>
> I have to say that for some days now the TMOS site
> has been available and a reasonably sized vid
> posted to youtube in a timely manner.
> Thanks to Marc & whomever for the improvement.

Good now all they have to do is figure out why the audio from Mike's microphone sounds like a garbled bowl of awful.

Date: March 28, 2013 03:56PM

Simple...Robb is a shitty Board-op...That is why he can't get a real job in radio...Even Joe Ardinger and John Normand are gainfully employed in radio...Hell, CK used to work for Robb...

Date: March 28, 2013 04:48PM

I listen to the Fraudcast a day late so I heard the Fleet enema show today. God, Mike is so hyper and frantic in it I could hardly stand it. He was really 'bringing it' with all the fake laughter and stupid asides and almost breathless boring meaningless chatter. And he managed to yell at Buzz again. I really felt that somebody has got to put him on a suicide watch.

Posted by: Horsefeather ()
Date: March 28, 2013 07:11PM

Don't know why so many people have to rush to Buzz' defense from the big, bad Mike. He's a grown man- he should be able to take it.

And what's with all the negative posts here from people who obviously listen to the show every day? Seems like it stems from 1-2 people who used to work with O'Meara and who, for some reason, didnt' like him. Well, get over it. Who cares.

TMOS is a great show and I feel lucky to have found it. Most nights I'm able to listen to it on the radio on my way home from work. Thanks, guys!!

Date: March 28, 2013 07:33PM

I never worked for him. The show has all the fascination of an aging Morey Amsterdam who has become bitter and mean through alcoholism. I would definitely watch that.

Date: March 28, 2013 07:53PM

Horsefeather Wrote:
> Don't know why so many people have to rush to
> Buzz' defense from the big, bad Mike. He's a grown
> man- he should be able to take it.
>
> And what's with all the negative posts here from
> people who obviously listen to the show every day?
> Seems like it stems from 1-2 people who used to
> work with O'Meara and who, for some reason, didnt'
> like him. Well, get over it. Who cares.
>
> TMOS is a great show and I feel lucky to have
> found it. Most nights I'm able to listen to it on
> the radio on my way home from work. Thanks,
> guys!!

I tune in now because I don't want to miss the demise...And I never worked with Mike...Know a couple of people he stole money from though...Successful Bar owner my ass...Successful bar owners PAY their employees no?

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: March 28, 2013 09:46PM

Horsefeather Wrote:
> Don't know why so many people have to rush to
> Buzz' defense from the big, bad Mike. He's a grown
> man- he should be able to take it.

Mike is a grown (overgrown?) man, he should be able to keep his emotions in check like a professional and put on a show without bullying his coworkers, losing his shit and erupting in uncontrolled rage multiples times a week.

Even if you listen to the show, does that mean you have to agree with every opinion presented? There's no room for an open discussion of the contradiction and hypocrisy that occurs on a daily basis? Obviously that discussion doesn't take place on Facebook or the show website.

> TMOS is a great show and I feel lucky to have
> found it. Most nights I'm able to listen to it on
> the radio on my way home from work. Thanks,
> guys!!

I'm glad you live and work within a one mile radius of wherever that transmitter is, because the signal doesn't extend much further.

Posted by: Bart ()
Date: March 28, 2013 09:48PM

I think this started out and still mainly is a place to bitch about Mike and the show. There are more than a few on here who for whatever reason hate Mike. I think there are a lot of people on here, myself included, who like the show but also enjoy coming here to bitch about it and find most of the posts pretty accurate. Robb really needs to stop talking so much. Mike is a drunk, can be selfish and childish, and has anger issues. Buzz is a stoner who is just as fair and balanced as Fox News is. Oscar checks out a lot. Etc. etc. etc. I bet the guys would admit to their faults.

Posted by: Todd M. ()
Date: March 28, 2013 10:27PM

You nailed it. I still listen daily but recognize all of the faults. It's only a matter of time before the faults outweigh the occasional laughter. If only they took our suggestions as constructive criticism, I think this show could survive

Date: March 28, 2013 10:30PM

I think Mike should be wheeled in with one of those Hannibal Lecter masks. He's that out of it. I seriously think they should take all rope out of his house.

Date: March 28, 2013 11:23PM

Todd M. Wrote:
> You nailed it. I still listen daily but recognize
> all of the faults. It's only a matter of time
> before the faults outweigh the occasional
> laughter. If only they took our suggestions as
> constructive criticism, I think this show could
> survive

Yep...

Posted by: Dr. Fill ()
Date: March 29, 2013 02:44AM

Nothing good is going to come out of this situation. Does LFF really think at this point CBS or XM Radio is going to swoop in with some mega million offer for the shit they are putting out? They apparently can't grow their audience anymore. And they must be seeing attrition on the T-shirt and bonus show sides. They've been at this for three or four years and are in worse shape now than when they started. Given the outbursts, it's apparent this is going to end in a divorce for the Krewe, and an ugly one, at that.

Time for these morons to wake up and smell the coffee. It's not only over. It's been a rotting corpse for quite a while now.

Date: March 29, 2013 05:50AM

Dr. Fill Wrote:
> Nothing good is going to come out of this
> situation. Does LFF really think at this point CBS
> or XM Radio is going to swoop in with some mega
> million offer for the shit they are putting out?
> They apparently can't grow their audience anymore.
> And they must be seeing attrition on the T-shirt
> and bonus show sides. They've been at this for
> three or four years and are in worse shape now
> than when they started. Given the outbursts, it's
> apparent this is going to end in a divorce for the
> Krewe, and an ugly one, at that.
>
>
> Time for these morons to wake up and smell the
> coffee. It's not only over. It's been a rotting
> corpse for quite a while now.

BLOATED rotting corpse.

Posted by: Mike da Liar ()
Date: March 29, 2013 06:21AM

Some people are more susceptible to tags, either because of their overweight, partly due to heredity, and often for unknown reasons.

what did Mike say the #1 reason was?

Posted by: Lying Liar who Lies ()
Date: March 29, 2013 08:41AM

Don't forget Oscar lying about the whole Kara incident. On TMOS he told one story, on BOAD another story and in the end, had the truth. Robb lies about his weight, he has embellished his firing from JFK and told at least two or three different versions of that. Mike, well, we know Mike lies every time he opens his mouth.

Date: March 29, 2013 09:11AM

How can the show reach a broader audience? I know, skin tags.

Posted by: Charley ()
Date: March 29, 2013 09:24AM

Here's a little criticism Mike to should take. The name of the road that leads out to Manassas is Interstate 66. When you keep refering to Route 66, you are not talking about the same road. People around here may get your point, but those people you are trying so desperately to reach outside the DC area don't know the difference.

Posted by: Lay King ()
Date: March 29, 2013 11:29AM

I can not beleive Oscar has so many supporters. Those of you defending his lack of speaking ability by saying that english is his second language need to rethink that. I'm latino and everytime Oscar says something in spanish or is asked to translate, I totally get confused because he can't even speak spanish. His accent sounds like an American trying to speak spanish and more often then not, he doesn't know how to translate.
He's just a moron that needs to stop fake laughing into the mic so much. He has never said anything funny. The only redeeming things he brings to the table is when he talks about his dysfunctional relationships.

Posted by: Laaaaughin ()
Date: March 29, 2013 11:59AM

Lay King Wrote:
> I can not beleive Oscar has so many supporters.
> Those of you defending his lack of speaking
> ability by saying that english is his second
> language need to rethink that. I'm latino and
> everytime Oscar says something in spanish or is
> asked to translate, I totally get confused because
> he can't even speak spanish. His accent sounds
> like an American trying to speak spanish and more
> often then not, he doesn't know how to translate.
>
> He's just a moron that needs to stop fake laughing
> into the mic so much. He has never said anything
> funny. The only redeeming things he brings to the
> table is when he talks about his dysfunctional
> relationships.

Well, he's better than the rest of them. Nobody's claiming he's a diamond, but he's not Jabba the Hutt (LFF); the bloated man-child (Rob(b); or the used-up geezer (Buzz).

Date: March 29, 2013 01:23PM

Wow, it only took Mike about twenty seconds to show his dickishness on today's show.

Posted by: Sex Boy ()
Date: March 29, 2013 01:24PM

Horseradish Wrote:
> Wow, it only took Mike about twenty seconds to
> show his dickishness on today's show.

What was it this time? Oscar didn't laugh, Buzz didn't smile? Frankie didn't drop enough poops?

Date: March 29, 2013 01:43PM

He referred to the NCAA Tournament and called the game, "Football". They corrected him and he blamed Robb, saying it was his fault because he didn't have the music clip ready on time.

As always, any excuse will do.

Robb's an ass but I loved the sarcasm in his voice when he took the blame.

That poor little unborn baby doesn't have a prayer.

Date: March 29, 2013 01:57PM

How is this any different than Mike bitching about the Caps or the Red Sox. The reason most of us are on here is because we like the show - just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy and other shit they try to pull.

Date: March 29, 2013 01:59PM

Oh my god...

Mike O'Meara is an IDIOT!

15 minutes into the show and Robb has to explain "Rashomon" to him.

Yesterday, Mike couldn't grasp the simple "move the decimal" method that Robb and Buzz use for figuring a tip!

How did he con American University into giving him a degree in Broadcast Journalism? He doesn't even know how to use a comma!

He's 53 and still doesn't know how to copy and paste, let alone change the ink cartridge in his printer.

What the hell is wrong with his brain?!!

Posted by: Shaka Not So Smart ()
Date: March 29, 2013 02:17PM

LFF's AU creds are starting to make Robb's VCU diploma look like a Stanford Honors sheepskin. Who the fuck doesn't know NCAA in March means basketball? Besides Buzz, that is. No wonder CBS dropped LFF from its sports lineup. If it's not the Sox or Caps, LFF has no clue. And let's be honest, LFF really has no clue about them, either.

Posted by: Sex Boy ()
Date: March 29, 2013 02:19PM

AU should return his full tuition if he gives the diploma back and promises to never mention their name on the show again.

Any word on how the thing with the Marines went?

Date: March 29, 2013 04:57PM

VCU must be like MIT compared to AU. Jesus.

Again, the Thursday show was full of frantic, desperate Fat Ass Morey Amsterdamary. I swear the Fat Ass is thinking about killing himself. The depression is really seeping through.

Date: March 29, 2013 05:56PM

Mike seems to get grouchier the closer we get to the due date for the arrival of little Internet Tommy O'Meara.

Posted by: Hoosier Daddy ()
Date: March 29, 2013 07:20PM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> Mike seems to get grouchier the closer we get to
> the due date for the arrival of little Internet
> Tommy O'Meara.

Fact is LFF never wanted another kid, fed Carla a line of bullshit about being open to it in order to get back with her and now that she has called his bluff, there is not enough "daddy alone time" in the world to make his next journey into fatherhood tolerable. LFF is getting more irresponsible as Carla is becoming more responsible. Motherhood won't tolerate LFF's man-child bullshit, and LFF knows it. As the due date gets closer, the beratement about the losers in the living room is going to get harsher. There's only one ending for this, and it involves 18 more years of child support.

Posted by: BIGSAC ()
Date: March 29, 2013 07:36PM

Buzz, open up already - on the bonus show Buzz is talking about being down about "stuff" that he won't get into. I thought that was the whole point of the bonus show, again guys, a little honesty goes a long way in this format.

As for LFF and him talking about getting physically ready for his boy, good freaking luck lard a$$. The last two kids you were not there for when you were married (see golf, gambling, and sports) and you won't be there for this one either i imagine. The minute you are put out or have to take time away from your TV for that kid, you will lose it. Looking forward to many podcasts once the kid shows up and I pray that Carla makes him spend time with the kid...that will push LFF over the edge.

Posted by: Loyal Listener ()
Date: March 30, 2013 12:17AM

I think the new arrival in the O'Meara household will be a huge wakeup call for LFF, and he will surprise us with a new found sense of responsibility.

Date: March 30, 2013 12:57AM

Loyal Listener Wrote:
> I think the new arrival in the O'Meara household
> will be a huge wakeup call for LFF, and he will
> surprise us with a new found sense of
> responsibility.

hahaha....... good one!

Date: March 30, 2013 10:54AM

I give Oscar a lot of credit. Not a big BOAD listener but he's gotten where he is by hard work. Who gives a shit how he talks.

Posted by: Oscar Assley Madison ()
Date: March 30, 2013 01:52PM

Bart Wrote:
> I give Oscar a lot of credit. Not a big BOAD
> listener but he's gotten where he is by hard work.
> Who gives a shit how he talks.

He's gotten to LFF's living room. Big fucking accomplishment.

Posted by: Belcher Reborn ()
Date: March 30, 2013 03:02PM

Does members of the TMOS show read thie thread?

I listen to the show everyday just for hopes to hear a train wreck. I have lots of questions. How can none of these guys find work outside of the podcast (except Oscar) I mean really, I know Buzz does some voice work but come on really.

Funny how LFF treats RJ seeing as hes the only real friend hes got

I wish Marc would open up about why his wife really left him. 1. She got tired of him not making any money as the "business manager" of the failcast. 2. Tired of the wannabe deejay spending too much time on the marc show and "promoting" the failcast at dumps like jimmys and qench

Posted by: Good Listener Mike ()
Date: March 30, 2013 03:41PM

HAND TO GOD, LITERALLY nobody from the show reads this LAND OF SUCK. Why would we look at this big BOWL OF OKAY to UNHINGE OUR JAWS when we're TRYING TO FEED OUR FAMILIES you HUMP!

Date: March 30, 2013 05:24PM

Bart Wrote:

Shouldn't we care how he talks, given that he's a radio personality? It's a major part of his job.

Date: March 30, 2013 07:57PM

>Shouldn't we care how he talks, given that he's a radio personality? It's a
>major part of his job.

Is it really that bad? I mean of all the things there are to bitch about regarding TMOS I put Oscars usage of English probably at dead last.

Date: March 30, 2013 08:41PM

I find Oscar's unusual use of English to be entertaining. I also think that Buzz's ill-fitting dentures are amusing. I like Head's crazed, nervous insane laughter every time Jabba says anything. I like Jabba's alcoholism and mood swings. I like when he threatens and blames his staff. It is all great entertainment to me. It is like watching Morey Amsterdam and Rose Marie at a real shitty bar at the Stardust.

Posted by: well adjusted ()
Date: March 30, 2013 10:48PM

I'd like to thank Mike for his naive no clue idea how computers and the internet works it totally cracks me up.

Date: March 30, 2013 11:15PM

I liked when Evel Knievel used to be high on pills and booze and give a patriotic rant about drug abuse - then rush down a ramp and break all his bones. It reminds me of TMOS. Great stuff.

Date: March 31, 2013 10:25AM

enzo Wrote:
> I liked when Evel Knievel used to be high on pills
> and booze and give a patriotic rant about drug
> abuse - then rush down a ramp and break all his
> bones. It reminds me of TMOS. Great stuff.

Yeah, that's great. Once. Maybe twice. But, at some point, you have to entertain with actual entertainment, rather than train-wreck stuff. And they're not doing that. The last time I listened, it was 20 damned minutes into the failcast before they actually started talking about anything.

Date: March 31, 2013 11:48AM

Don't get me wrong. It's horrible. They talk about inside business stuff and meetings and plans to show up at Quench to do a game show for 16 people. Head laughs hysterically about nothing. Buzz drops his teeth into a drink. Jabba walks around the room with a baseball bat. He goes on and on with the Charlie voice. Oscar has no idea what words mean. They talk about TV shows that only queens are aware of. Their business manager is a stoner living with his parents. Yes, it is all perfectly horrible, but I listen to see when someone is going to hang himself or change any of it.

Posted by: Laaaughing ()
Date: April 01, 2013 05:31AM

enzo Wrote:
> Don't get me wrong. It's horrible. They talk
> about inside business stuff and meetings and plans
> to show up at Quench to do a game show for 16
> people. Head laughs hysterically about nothing.
> Buzz drops his teeth into a drink. Jabba walks
> around the room with a baseball bat. He goes on
> and on with the Charlie voice. Oscar has no idea
> what words mean. They talk about TV shows that
> only queens are aware of. Their business manager
> is a stoner living with his parents. Yes, it is
> all perfectly horrible, but I listen to see when
> someone is going to hang himself or change any of
> it.

Imagine how dreadful the April Fool's show will be. More laziness.

Posted by: wat ()
Date: April 01, 2013 08:28AM

I would put my life savings down that lff talks about his "perfect" april fools joke he perpetrated while he still had a job.
expect 2-5 minutes talking about how they had the cops called because morons thought they were giving a tatoo to a child

Date: April 01, 2013 11:16AM

wat Wrote:
> I would put my life savings down that lff talks
> about his "perfect" april fools joke he
> perpetrated while he still had a job.
> expect 2-5 minutes talking about how they had the
> cops called because morons thought they were
> giving a tatoo to a child

This. "Tats for Tots." One of the lamest bits I've ever even heard of. Poor execution of a terrible concept, and they think it was comedy gold. Also, Blob(b) will play his April fool's dound drop roughly 500 times.

Posted by: Beach Towel Club ()
Date: April 01, 2013 11:39AM

"Poor execution of a terrible concept, and they think it was comedy gold."

Isn't that every single episode?

Posted by: ChadIsFat ()
Date: April 01, 2013 12:24PM

Bart Wrote:

Where did he get, exactly? Also, he is on a podcast so it MATTERS HOW HE TALKS!

Posted by: apr ()
Date: April 01, 2013 01:21PM

I don't care how Oscar talks either. The worst talker on the show is Mike given how much he stutters.

Posted by: oscarradio ()
Date: April 01, 2013 01:33PM

ChadIsFat Wrote:
> Bart Wrote:
> -----
> > I give Oscar a lot of credit. Not a big BOAD
> > listener but he's gotten where he is by hard
> work.
> > Who gives a shit how he talks.
>
> Where did he get, exactly? Also, he is on a
> podcast so it MATTERS HOW HE TALKS!

I guess the people who give a shit how he talks are those who listen to the show, since talking is 100% what he does. It should matter on some level that he can't speak. Mike, well, he's too drunk to speak.

Date: April 01, 2013 01:49PM

Today's TMOS:

Jesus, Mike... SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Mike keeps interrupting to say how fascinating Oscar's story is (I'm dubious) but he won't give him a chance to tell it! Barely 5 seconds go by without Mike cutting in, over and over. Time it yourself. Mike is a fucking IDIOT!

He's so miserably compulsive it's hard to believe what I'm hearing.

Posted by: Chalky Colon ()
Date: April 01, 2013 01:58PM

Horseradish Wrote:
> Today's TMOS:
>
> Jesus, Mike... SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>
> Mike keeps interrupting to say how fascinating
> Oscar's story is (I'm dubious) but he won't give
> him a chance to tell it! Barely 5 seconds go by
> without Mike cutting in, over and over. Time it
> yourself. Mike is a fucking IDIOT!
>
> He's so miserably compulsive it's hard to believe
> what I'm hearing.

The same man who for years has been saying what a great interviewer he is. What a dumbfuck, adlebrained dipshit.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara is retarded ()
Date: April 01, 2013 03:36PM

All I know is that I heard at least two other radio shows do a 'tats for tots' bit years before Mike did his. Lex and Terry did it for sure, I can't remember the other guys but I'm fairly sure it's one of those radio stand-by bits for shock-jockery.

That said, Mike is still a fucking moron who needs to die.

Date: April 01, 2013 03:45PM

Mike O'Meara is retarded Wrote:
> All I know is that I heard at least two other
> radio shows do a 'tats for tots' bit years before
> Mike did his. Lex and Terry did it for sure, I
> can't remember the other guys but I'm fairly sure
> it's one of those radio stand-by bits for
> shock-jockery.
>
> That said, Mike is still a fucking moron who needs
> to die.

Mike got it from a prep site...Left to his own devices, he comes up with stuff like the 5 minute asian abortion we got today...Seriously...WTF was that opening?

Date: April 01, 2013 03:58PM

peekza Wrote:

>Seriously...WTF was that opening?

I bailed after two minutes. My ears were about to start bleeding.

So now we know that the show really CAN get worse. I thought they'd already reached the bottom of the barrel.

Posted by: Quickdraw ()
Date: April 01, 2013 04:08PM

There was no mention of the old "Tats for Tots" bit on today's failcast so I guess we're all entitled to a share of Twat's life savings.

wat Wrote:

--------------------------------------

>I would put my life savings down that lff talks about
>his "perfect" april fools joke he perpetrated while he
>still had a job. expect 2-5 minutes talking about how
>they had the cops called because morons thought they
>were giving a tatoo to a child

Date: April 01, 2013 04:23PM

Horseradish Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> -----
>
> >Seriously...WTF was that opening?
>
>
> I bailed after two minutes. My ears were about to
> start bleeding.
>
> So now we know that the show really CAN get worse.
> I thought they'd already reached the bottom of the
> barrel.

The worst part was that they couldn't stop laughing while they were doing it...

Posted by: Lay King ()
Date: April 01, 2013 04:41PM

Oscar sucks not only because of his alleged failure of the english language...but also at the CONSTANT, predictible opinions on just about everything wrong with this world "I like Jimmy Fallon"..."I liked that movie...." "I like that actor"....
Anyone can predict what he's going to say when asked his opinion on something.
Top of my list of my hatred of Oscar is his laugh. I've listend to each episode since the beginning and he had a shoebox full of fake laughs. In the early days, he had no noticeable laugh....then it was the screaming into the mic...then it was the laugh that went "tsss-tssssssss-tssssss", then now its the fake, short blasted "ha!"
He's the Jimmy Fallon of the group, he thinks he's soooo cute and funny. I'm his age and my hair isn't receding and I'm thinner.

Posted by: Moobie ()
Date: April 01, 2013 05:59PM

Glad to see in print here that others had a problem with the audio during the opening bit. Thought it was my speakers! LOL!

Horrible! Simply Horrible! Robb is the WORST board op in radio/podcasting ever! No doubt!

Date: April 01, 2013 06:19PM

Oscar is NOT keeping it tight. Five years from now hanging out with those drunks Oscar will be a total fat ass with baggy eyes and a clubbed expression on his chops.

Haven't heard today's show yet. I'm sure they will be very amused with themselves - the worst part of their 'act.'

Date: April 01, 2013 06:33PM

enzo Wrote:
> Oscar is NOT keeping it tight. Five years from
> now hanging out with those drunks Oscar will be a
> total fat ass with baggy eyes and a clubbed
> expression on his chops.
>
> Haven't heard today's show yet. I'm sure they
> will be very amused with themselves - the worst
> part of their 'act.'

Today's show is a complete abortion. The opening is one of the worst ever (5 minutes of fake Asian accents), followed by Oscar trying to tell a 5 minute story for 30 minutes. Mike and Robb trip over each other trying to throw all the cliche stereotypes into Oscar's mediocre at best story.

I wonder if Oscar is trying to "fit in" to the failcast. Lowest common denominator. If Mike, Robb and Buzz fake laugh, I should too. Otherwise he should have torn Mike and Robb a new one today for interrupting and talking over each other like a bunch of chuckleheads foe 30 minutes.

Date: April 01, 2013 07:49PM

Yeah that opening was pretty rough. I listen on my ipod with ear buds in and Mike was so loud I couldn't listen to the whole thing. Buzz sounded completely out of his element. He couldn't sell it and in his defense that type of thing is not what Buzz should be doing. Am I wrong or was Oscar not involved in it other than fake laughing? ha! How did he get a pass and Buzz had to included? Pretty annoying too how Mike and Robb wouldn't let Oscar get his story out. Mike kept alluding to being "tired" aka "hung over" and that was his excuse for playing along with Robb.

Posted by: Fan since 1997 ()
Date: April 01, 2013 08:22PM

Did anyone else see this??? "I'm his age and my hair isn't receding and I'm thinner."

What is going on here?

Lay King Wrote:
> Oscar sucks not only because of his alleged
> failure of the english language...but also at the
> CONSTANT, predictible opinions on just about
> everything wrong with this world "I like Jimmy
> Fallon"..."I liked that movie...." "I like that
> actor"....
> Anyone can predict what he's going to say when
> asked his opinion on something.
> Top of my list of my hatred of Oscar is his laugh.
> I've listend to each episode since the beginning
> and he had a shoebox full of fake laughs. In the
> early days, he had no noticeable laugh....then it
> was the screaming into the mic...then it was the
> laugh that went "tsss-tssssssss-tssssss", then now
> its the fake, short blasted "ha!"
> He's the Jimmy Fallon of the group, he thinks he's
> soooo cute and funny. I'm his age and my hair
> isn't receding and I'm thinner.

Date: April 01, 2013 08:32PM

I'll say something positive about Mike O'Meara here. If he took the time to listen to today's TMOS I think he'd offer some kind of an apology on tomorrow's show.

That pointless, endless, humorless opening bit was like listening to someone scraping their fingernails on a chalkboard for 5 minutes. Those were supposed to be Chinese voices? What the hell...?

Oscar's birthday story was an exercise in frustration. Mike told Robb to stop interrupting but there was no one in the room brave enough to rein Mike in.

Date: April 01, 2013 08:57PM

I just listened to today's fraudcast. I don't think I have ever listened to a more horrible show. I hate when they drag Buzz into things he clearly doesn't want any part of. I do like it when Oscar tells a story, but it was so weird to hear his depressing tale while Jabba and The Crumb kept up with the stupid racial jokes and that insane forced humor and laughter. Honest to god, the energy coming off of Fat Ass was giving me the creeps. It sounded to my ears like an alcoholic who has had about 5 beers or a guy on a few Vicodin or something similar. Or it sounded like the lunatic searching for a laugh of someone who is awaiting the electric chair. -- Or like a severely depressed comic on the road and staying at the Super 8. I still think somebody's got to put him on a suicide watch. It was that bizarre.

I want that hour of my life back. I sort of like the train wreck aspect of this strange fraudcast, but even I have my limits.

Posted by: Michael Hughes, Esq ()
Date: April 01, 2013 09:32PM

LFF didn't bring up "Tats for Tots" because I was the one who told him to do it in a vain effort to save his failing radio show. The concept was solid but, as has been pointed out, the execution was horrible. LFF and crew could fuck up a wet dream. The man has very little talent and is completely lost without Michael Sorce.

Posted by: Long Time First Time ()
Date: April 01, 2013 10:21PM

Long Time First Time says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

April 1, 2013 at 4:15 pm

I hope this is taken in the constructive manner it is intended, but that was a terrible show. It shouldn’t take 30 minutes of bad Robb and Mike schtick for Oscar to be able to finish a story. It’s not very professional, or fun to listen to. Stop interrupting and talking over each other.

Also, Mike clearly does not pay attention to the show, Oscar said 777 several times yesterday.

Posted by: Horsefeathers ()
Date: April 02, 2013 02:25AM

It wasn't that bad a show. Some are gonna be better than others. Just like real-life, sometimes the conversations go on tangents, and people talk over each other. No big deal.

Date: April 02, 2013 02:49AM

Horsefeathers Wrote:
> It wasn't that bad a show. Some are gonna be
> better than others. Just like real-life,
> sometimes the conversations go on tangents, and
> people talk over each other. No big deal.

Did you like the opening?

Posted by: Chinese Embassy ()
Date: April 02, 2013 06:39AM

Seriously, what is Spewak's obsession with mocking Asians. I'm not Asian, and I have no problem with this kind of humor but it is just constant with this guy and not even funny. It is just sad. Diversify your attempts at being funny.

Posted by: Not Jack Cassidy ()
Date: April 02, 2013 06:44AM

James Evans says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

April 2, 2013 at 6:43 am Today’s show was not only bad, it was horrible. The opening was not funny and it sounded like garbage. If this is part of the plan to get more listeners, it does not have a chance. I have been a fan of the show for many, many years, and this was by far the worst effort this group has put out.

Also, give Oscar a chance to tell his story instead of the constant interuptions. Maybe if Mike paid attention to the show he would be able to follow a story, but Robb’s incessent interuptions have gone beyond annoying to unlistenable.

Posted by: feets mcgee ()
Date: April 02, 2013 08:27AM

the stupid wTNT mockery was horrible to listen to. They were (or should I say Mike was) trying to sound either north african/arab, pretending to be from tnt. 5 minutes? Really horrible bit. Both Robb and Buzz cannot speak gibberish-Mike is very good at it...5 mins thou? It grew tiresome trying to hear buzz and robb fake the gibberish. COme on.

The crappy jokes at oscar, while he was trying to recount his birthday, was funny for a few minutes and then, like most of the bits, went on way too long.

Not happy with the show yesterday. I wanted to hear about their personal stories, with ball busting, not stupid mexican jokes. Did I mention that Robb is still talking way too much.

I wanted to hear about mike's night with jimmy and his rant on the hockey team. I wanted to hear about Oscar going to china and what the fuck he is actually planning on doing there.

And to most importantly, I want to hear Mike bust robbs balls. I laugh my ass off when mike and oscar bust his balls and imitate robbs voice and poke him for his face book/queeny habits.

Oh and need some game of thrones talk

Posted by: Long Duck Dong ()
Date: April 02, 2013 08:49AM

Chinese Embassy Wrote:
> Seriously, what is Spewak's obsession with mocking
> Asians. I'm not Asian, and I have no problem with
> this kind of humor but it is just constant with
> this guy and not even funny. It is just sad.
> Diversify your attempts at being funny.

When you are a fat and ugly man-child failure, you need someone to pick on. Robb is stuck in the 80s when it was still acceptable to make fun of Asians. Now it is only acceptable to make fun of the Amish. Maybe he should focus on them for a while.

Date: April 02, 2013 10:39AM

It is still acceptable to make fun of fats and losers - thank god.

Pages: PreviousFirst...204205206207208209210211212213214...LastNext
Current Page: 209 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.