HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FAIRFAX COURT ( JUDGMENTS )
Posted by: stacey parker ()
Date: October 15, 2011 10:48PM

We are dedicated to the enforcement of judicial judgments. We purchase judgments, in its entirety, usually on a 'future pay' basis, without application fees or up-front costs of any kind. We advance all the costs and expenses incurred in locating the judgment debtor and enforcing the judgment. We make our money only from the judgment debtor, at no direct cost to you. The fact is - almost 80% of all judgments are never recovered. Your judgment may have been awarded by the court but enforcement is your responsibility. We can succeed when you can't! We have the resources, expertise, and determination to enforce the judgment you worked so hard to get. We will conduct a thorough investigation to uncover any assets or sources of income, and take whatever steps are necessary to legally seize them! If you have a valid court awarded judgment we will use every method at our disposal to recover the full amount of the unpaid judgment plus any interest that the judgment has accrued since it was issued. We will track the judgment debtor down even if he or she has moved to another state. We have access to both private and public databases that allows us to 'skip-trace' the debtor and to locate any assets that he or she may have. As allowed by law, we will garnish wages, attach bank accounts, and seize assets as necessary. If possible, we will try to do so without any notification or confrontation. In short, we will enforce the judgment that was legally and rightfully awarded to you by the courts! We neither charge an application fee nor require you to cover any upfront expenses. We purchase the judgment from you for a percentage of anything that we are eventually able to recover from the judgment debtor. All expenses and legal costs incurred in the enforcement of your judgment are advanced by us. There is never an up-front charge of any kind! There is absolutely no obligation on your part. Isn't it time justice was served?

STACEY PARKER

www.parkerrecoveryservice.com

parkerecovery@aol.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FAIRFAX COURT ( JUDGMENTS )
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 15, 2011 11:30PM

didn-t-read-lol-l.gif

Posted by: lordfairfax ()
Date: October 16, 2011 12:44AM

Fuckin' parasites.

Posted by: Tyrone ()
Date: October 16, 2011 12:51AM

Stacy, you cross posting whore. Knock it the fuck off. This isn't the place to advertise your shitty business. I bet you guys are fraudulent assholes that rip people off.

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: October 16, 2011 12:53AM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

LMFAO!

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: October 16, 2011 01:00AM

703-598-8229 spam stacy on her cell phone

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: October 16, 2011 01:28AM

I am not one of the internet ninjas' that inhabit FFXU - but isn't there a way to use their email --- parkerecovery@aol.com --- and sign them up for like a zillion web sites?

Of course all the gay and off-beat sexual fetish sites would be best, but maybe the ones that constantly send emails begging for business, with surveys or just are relentless in their spamming' of registered emails.

The phone number is a great idea, but who wants to call over and over? With ONE registration to a site of questionable taste (Think KKK and NAMBLA) by each FFXU user that reads this thread would surely make them not advertise here any longer.

Shit, if you think about it...if we did this to ALL businesses that dare to enter here, we would quickly become a place to avoid in the business world.

A Minor Threat

Date: October 16, 2011 01:38AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> I am not one of the internet ninjas' that inhabit
> FFXU - but isn't there a way to use their email
> --- parkerecovery@aol.com --- and sign them up for
> like a zillion web sites?
>
> Of course all the gay and off-beat sexual fetish
> sites would be best, but maybe the ones that
> constantly send emails begging for business, with
> surveys or just are relentless in their spamming'
> of registered emails.
>
> The phone number is a great idea, but who wants to
> call over and over? With ONE registration to a
> site of questionable taste (Think KKK and NAMBLA)
> by each FFXU user that reads this thread would
> surely make them not advertise here any longer.
>
> Shit, if you think about it...if we did this to
> ALL businesses that dare to enter here, we would
> quickly become a place to avoid in the business
> world.

That's a great idea.. I hate spam threads. And this stacy parker seems to be a retard. They keep starting threads. Whyyy????

Posted by: wait a minute ()
Date: October 16, 2011 02:29AM

C'mon, do you really think the OP is Stacey Parker?

99.9% likelihood the OP is a troll, probably someone whom Stacey has collected (or tried to collect) a judgment from (or perhaps she enforced a judgment on a friend of the OP), and who is now angry at Stacey.

So the OP spams the board with "Stacey" posts to inflict some measure of revenge, knowing it will be red meat for the denizens of FU.

The malicious acts people are suggesting seem completely out of line under the circumstances.

Posted by: stacey parker ()
Date: October 16, 2011 02:34AM

serious creditors only !!

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 18, 2011 09:59AM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2016 05:53PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: wait a minute ()
Date: October 18, 2011 10:30AM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> I thought you might be right, so I sent Stacey an
> E-mail telling her that someone was impersonating
> her to impugn her reputation and expose her to
> ridicule. Her response back was that she did, in
> fact, create all eight of the threads advertising
> her business.

If true, that is incredibly stupid marketing.

On the other hand, if certain of the above posters follow through on their proposed malicious acts, it could be a test case for the scope of VA's computer harassment law, which was somewhat surprisingly applied to a high school student in the March 2011 "Stonewall Hoes" case:

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/142710/77/Stonewall-Jackson-High-School-Student-Charged-With-Facebook-Bullying

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Student-Charged-in-Facebook-Cyber-Bullying-Case-118394349.html

And recently expanded by the VA Court of Appeals in the Barson case:

http://familylaw.typepad.com/virginiafamilylawappeals/2010/12/barson-case-outrage-at-spouses-adultery-is-not-criminal-obscenity.html#tp (overturning a trial court conviction based on the law)

http://familylaw.typepad.com/virginiafamilylawappeals/adultery/#tp (en banc reversal, reinstating the conviction)

These developments seem at least somewhat promising for vexed potential plaintiffs from FU-Land.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 18, 2011 10:40AM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2016 05:53PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Atlantic ()
Date: October 18, 2011 10:40AM

wait a minute, this sounds like a debt collector...Does Stacey work with John P. Frye?

Posted by: Doubtful ()
Date: October 18, 2011 10:41AM

I imagine she competes with Frye for collection accounts, rather than working with him.

Date: October 18, 2011 11:25AM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> wait a minute Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If true, that is incredibly stupid marketing.
> >
> > On the other hand, if certain of the above
> posters
> > follow through on their proposed malicious
> acts,
>
> I was stunned when I read the E-mail myself, but
> she claims that she's gotten some good response
> from her postings.
>
> As to anyone actually committing any of the acts
> they threaten, I doubt very much it will come to
> pass. Revenge is fun to fantasize about, but doing
> it properly (i.e. in a way that doesn't come back
> to bite you in the ass) is actually quite
> difficult, and I don't believe any of the posters
> is willing to expend the effort.

I don't believe it, I still think stacey is running some kind of scam. The website is so ameture. Its like someone threw it together in 15 minutes. And read stacey's terms of service, they're quite odd.

Posted by: FairCollection ()
Date: October 18, 2011 11:35AM

What practices are off limits for debt collectors?

Harassment. Debt collectors may not harass, oppress, or abuse you or any third parties they contact. For example, they may not:

use threats of violence or harm;
publish a list of names of people who refuse to pay their debts (but they can give this information to the credit reporting companies);
use obscene or profane language; or
repeatedly use the phone to annoy someone.
False statements. Debt collectors may not lie when they are trying to collect a debt. For example, they may not:

falsely claim that they are attorneys or government representatives;
falsely claim that you have committed a crime;
falsely represent that they operate or work for a credit reporting company;
misrepresent the amount you owe;
indicate that papers they send you are legal forms if they aren’t; or
indicate that papers they send to you aren’t legal forms if they are.
Debt collectors also are prohibited from saying that:

you will be arrested if you don’t pay your debt;
they’ll seize, garnish, attach, or sell your property or wages unless they are permitted by law to take the action and intend to do so; or
legal action will be taken against you, if doing so would be illegal or if they don’t intend to take the action.
Debt collectors may not:

give false credit information about you to anyone, including a credit reporting company;
send you anything that looks like an official document from a court or government agency if it isn’t; or
use a false company name.
Unfair practices. Debt collectors may not engage in unfair practices when they try to collect a debt. For example, they may not:

try to collect any interest, fee, or other charge on top of the amount you owe unless the contract that created your debt – or your state law – allows the charge;
deposit a post-dated check early;
take or threaten to take your property unless it can be done legally; or
contact you by postcard.
Can I control which debts my payments apply to?

Yes. If a debt collector is trying to collect more than one debt from you, the collector must apply any payment you make to the debt you select. Equally important, a debt collector may not apply a payment to a debt you don’t think you owe.

Can federal benefits be garnished?

Many federal benefits are exempt from garnishment, including:

Social Security Benefits
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits
Veterans’ Benefits
Civil Service and Federal Retirement and Disability Benefits
Service Members’ Pay
Military Annuities and Survivors’ Benefits
Student Assistance
Railroad Retirement Benefits
Merchant Seamen Wages
Longshoremen’s and Harbor Workers’ Death and Disability Benefits
Foreign Service Retirement and Disability Benefits
Compensation for Injury, Death, or Detention of Employees of U.S. Contractors Outside the U.S.
Federal Emergency Management Agency Federal Disaster Assistance
But federal benefits may be garnished under certain circumstances, including to pay delinquent taxes, alimony, child support, or student loans.

Do I have any recourse if I think a debt collector has violated the law?

You have the right to sue a collector in a state or federal court within one year from the date the law was violated. If you win, the judge can require the collector to pay you for any damages you can prove you suffered because of the illegal collection practices, like lost wages and medical bills. The judge can require the debt collector to pay you up to $1,000, even if you can’t prove that you suffered actual damages. You also can be reimbursed for your attorney’s fees and court costs. A group of people also may sue a debt collector as part of a class action lawsuit and recover money for damages up to $500,000, or one percent of the collector’s net worth, whichever amount is lower. Even if a debt collector violates the FDCPA in trying to collect a debt, the debt does not go away if you owe it.

What should I do if a debt collector sues me?

If a debt collector files a lawsuit against you to collect a debt, respond to the lawsuit, either personally or through your lawyer, by the date specified in the court papers to preserve your rights.

Where do I report a debt collector for an alleged violation?

Report any problems you have with a debt collector to your state Attorney General’s office (www.naag.org) and the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov). Many states have their own debt collection laws that are different from the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Your Attorney General’s office can help you determine your rights under your state’s law.

For More Information

To learn more about debt collection and other credit-related issues, visit www.ftc.gov/credit and MyMoney.gov, the U.S. government’s portal to financial education.

The FTC works to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop and avoid them. To file a complaint or get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. Watch a video, How to File a Complaint, at ftc.gov/video to learn more. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

Posted by: Debt Educator ()
Date: October 18, 2011 12:52PM

Learn the ins and outs of the debt collection industry here…

http://collectionagencyhallofshame.blogspot.com

some of the worst are Fred Hanna, Ryon Gambill, Marauder Corporation, Atlantic Credit and Finance, John P. Frye, NCO Financial, GC Services, any lawyer who used to be at Mann Bracken, iQor, Allied Interstate, and Penncro.

Watch out for Experian, they sell data to convicted criminals. Can you say "identity theft made easy?" More at:

http://experianwatch.blogspot.com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.