HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Why can't blacks graduate from college?
Posted by: Mr Mister ()
Date: September 17, 2011 08:32AM

Maybe because the kill each other. Two new spots open at Bowie State for more undeserving niggers. Come on, get you hand out! If it’s free, they all want it.

This is what happens when you put a couple of niggers in a room together. If they can’t live with one another, then why can’t they understand why white people don’t want them either? They act like pure animals. I bet after she stabbed the other coon in the neck, she ran away like all niggers do. I also bet the family will be on the news saying how good she was in school and she went to church. Same stupid analysis you hear every time a nigger kills someone and gets caught. I also bet the victim’s family has already made the over-sized Tee-shirts with a bad picture of the girl silk-screened on the front.

There was a time when blacks stuck together because white people wanted to hang them. Now that fear is minute because black’s biggest fear is caused by their own. It’s a shame that someone is killed because they turned off someone’s music. The value of music is more than a living being? I guess in the nigger world. Nice values, I hope you all kill each other and remove the majority of hate in the world.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why can't blacks graduate from college?
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: September 17, 2011 08:54AM

Who Cares?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Ellipsis ()
Date: September 17, 2011 08:10PM

Lower cognitive performance and IQ for starters.

Date: September 17, 2011 08:36PM

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/roommate-suspected-in-death-of-bowie-state-student-091611

Roommate, Alexis Simpson, Charged With Murder of Bowie State Student, Dominique Frazier: MyFoxDC.com

Roommate, Alexis Simpson, Charged With Murder of Bowie State Student, Dominique Frazier

Police: Roommates argued over iPod before stabbing

BOWIE, Md. - It was an argument over the volume of music, according to witnesses. That is what led to a fatal stabbing Thursday evening in a dormitory at Bowie State University.

The victim was a second-year student, Dominique Frazier of Northeast D.C. The suspect is a roommate.

LINK: Read Charging Documents

Visitors to her dorm room told Frazier’s mother that when suite-mate Alexis Danielle Simpson came home around 8 p.m., she pointedly turned off the music that Frazier had been playing. Simpson then went to her own bedroom.

When Frazier turned the music back on, Simpson started pounding on Frazier’s door, according to students who relayed the story to Frazier’s mother.

One of the visitors opened the door to Frazier’s bedroom, and “[Simpson] jumped on Dominique,” according to the mother.

Denise Wilson said the fight escalated when Simpson “got scissors and stabbed [Frazier] in the neck.”

Responding police officers attempted to administer first aid, as did the paramedics who subsequently arrived. But Frazier was declared dead at P.G. Hospital Center about 45 minutes later.

The roommate, 19-year-old Alexis Simpson, had left the dorm, but turned herself in at a county police station around midnight. Among the charges now leveled against her: first-degree murder.

A neighbor from her hometown of District Heights, Md., is stunned.

“Alexis was one of those types of people that would speak to you,” said Donnie Payne. “‘Hi Mr. Payne, what are you doing?’ Going to work or going to school? Nothing disrespectful. Nothing.”

This is homecoming weekend at Bowie State University. Friday classes were cancelled, and about 2,000 students attended a briefing and a short memorial service for the slain student in the middle of the day.

An afternoon pep rally was cancelled, but the homecoming fashion show and Saturday’s football game are still on.

The mood on campus is very somber. Bowie State is a small, historically-black college, and many students knew one or both of the women.

Simpson is being held without bond.

Frazier would have turned 19 on Sunday. Her mother was going to give her a tablet computer.

FOX 5's John Henrehan did a the story when Dominique Frazier's parents got married in January of 2010. Watch

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/roommate-suspected-in-death-of-bowie-state-student-091611#ixzz1YGAFRBxa

Black on Black over jungle music

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: U va as well ()
Date: September 17, 2011 09:09PM

You might want to get this guys opinion
Attachments:
050310-lacrosseplayer.jpg

Posted by: AND THIS GUY ()
Date: September 17, 2011 10:08PM

every murder committed in utah,wyoming,maine,vermont,north dakota, south dakota,idaho,oregon,and new mexico are by white people, since blacks dont live there.

Date: September 17, 2011 10:12PM

Technically speaking, hispanics are counted as 'white' for census purposes, but they also fall under 'hispanic or latino of any race'

AND THIS GUY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> every murder committed in
> utah,wyoming,maine,vermont,north dakota, south
> dakota,idaho,oregon,and new mexico are by white
> people, since blacks dont live there.

Posted by: AND THIS GUY ()
Date: September 17, 2011 10:23PM

how could i forget alaska, hawaii, nebraska, iowa,kansas, new hampshire, nevada, and rhode island?

Date: September 17, 2011 10:23PM

Crime is mostly socio-economic. You have a white kid who gets the shit beat out of him and hangs out with gangs every day, you'll have the same thing that you get in an inner city neighborhood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: September 17, 2011 10:29PM

It is racial, and those monkeys should have been sent back to Liberia in 1865.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Results

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Crime is mostly socio-economic. You have a white
> kid who gets the shit beat out of him and hangs
> out with gangs every day, you'll have the same
> thing that you get in an inner city neighborhood.

Posted by: elliptard ()
Date: September 17, 2011 10:33PM

its racial. Thats why you see middle-class and above black people robbing and killing....o wait. Its racial because no poor whites do these things...o wait, its just not "newsworthy" or beneficial to report about. Lol at racists, your daughters are getting plowed by black guys haahah.

Date: September 17, 2011 10:39PM

Ellipsis Wrote:
> It is racial, and those monkeys should have been
> sent back to Liberia in 1865.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial
> _Adoption_Study#Results
>

You should read the full entry, especially the part about environment not being factored into the study.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: September 17, 2011 10:45PM

Very funny, WashingTard

elliptard Wrote:
> its racial. Thats why you see middle-class and
> above black people robbing and killing....o wait.
> Its racial because no poor whites do these
> things...o wait, its just not "newsworthy" or
> beneficial to report about. Lol at racists, your
> daughters are getting plowed by black guys haahah.

Date: September 17, 2011 10:49PM

Ellipsis Wrote:
> Very funny, WashingTard
>
> elliptard Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > its racial. Thats why you see middle-class and
> > above black people robbing and killing....o
> wait.
> > Its racial because no poor whites do these
> > things...o wait, its just not "newsworthy" or
> > beneficial to report about. Lol at racists,
> your
> > daughters are getting plowed by black guys
> haahah.

That wasn't me. If you had a higher IQ, you'd know that.

Date: September 17, 2011 11:04PM

I'm pretty sure it was.

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Ellipsis Wrote:
> -----
> > Very funny, WashingTard
> >
> > elliptard Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > its racial. Thats why you see middle-class
> and
> > > above black people robbing and killing....o
> > wait.
> > > Its racial because no poor whites do these
> > > things...o wait, its just not "newsworthy" or
> > > beneficial to report about. Lol at racists,
> > your
> > > daughters are getting plowed by black guys
> > haahah.
>
>
> That wasn't me. If you had a higher IQ, you'd know
> that.

Date: September 17, 2011 11:06PM

Ellipsis Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it was.
>

Well, that would make you an idiot.

Posted by: elliptard ()
Date: September 17, 2011 11:19PM

it wasnt wtl. why would he make a anon post...

Posted by: Udontknomebut... ()
Date: September 21, 2011 10:57PM

In Response to MR Mister.....

You're an ass!! Yes it is ashame that someone was killed over music, but you can not judge all black people(not "niggers" or "coons") by what you see on the news. I do not appreciate all the stereotyping either. Just because I run into one white person that smells like a wet dog when they got wet from it raining, or because my neighborhood is on a child molestation watch due to some white guy being out at local schools looking for lil boys to rape doesnt mean I'm gonna judge all white people like that. You also speak on black on black violence as if there is no white on white violence...You're whole statement is just ridiculous.

Posted by: B James ()
Date: September 22, 2011 01:04AM

It is much easier to hate everyone of every race including whites. That way no one can call you a bigot/racist since you hate equally.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: September 22, 2011 07:44AM

Recent history has shown a third world type of sub human savagery perpertrated by American blacks, mostly against one another. There is no getting around it.
Rather than developing a culture, We've fallen into an abyss of violence , ignorance and apathy . We talk a good game of "brotherhood", but will kill one another at the drop of a hat.
No culture of education exists, in fact those who strive for more than a ghetto existance are ridiculed , sometimes worse. Men father children with casual disinterest , women spread their legs for the attention they crave without thought of consequenses. Children are not raised, they are created and left on their own. The result is the primitive , violent monkeys that work their evil in McDonalds and College dormintories.

Posted by: Crackersstartedviolence ()
Date: October 09, 2011 02:53AM

When you look up caucasoid, cracker, whitey, european from the caves. Learn your history whities, your ancestors were in a cave with no language, while blacks were civilized with language. You guys still don't know how to vocalize correctly. Your ancestors are the originators of violence, rape, murder, may I add thieves. Your white asses would be no where without the slaves you stole from Africa, can't cook, clean, invent, look after your own children. A bunch of inept indigents. Remember if evolution is true, your white asses cane from Africa but were cast out far from grace. Matter of fact you need to be grateful for Blacks/ Africans. While you talking s*h*i*t about us, half the women in your family if not more have willingly received some Black penis. On the otherhand the originators of rape, so desperate to rape their slaves, and still lust for African American women til this day. Cracker jacks look up Berkley, Yale look at the rapes and murders committed there. You disgusting people eat each other, kill and bury people under your houses, you rape little girls, your incestual, when they find the serial killer in NY/NJ watch he be a pale faced pig. Remember this oink oink pigs. Wonder when you white people sweat, why do you smell like animals. Matter of fact I went to an Historically White college to study you beast learned so much.

Yours Truly!

Date: October 09, 2011 12:29PM

Well said.

ProVallone Wrote:
> Recent history has shown a third world type of sub
> human savagery perpertrated by American blacks,
> mostly against one another. There is no getting
> around it.

Posted by: Crackersstartedviolence ()
Date: October 09, 2011 04:48PM

FYI white on white crime is steadily rising! And the real majority of white collar criminals are white thieves, come correct whitey. White people kill your babies, go partying and living it up as the body decomposes (sick). White people are the majority of people I see on intervention addicted to crack, meth, heroin, and alcohol to name a few. Remember black people receive more time for the same crime a caucasoid person commits because of racist/prejudice judges like the cracker jacks on this site. Majority of the people who own planes and boats are caucasoid, thus meaning you whiteys are shipping the drugs into America. You are some of the most unruley, most entitled, most privileged beings or so you think. My young Black people need to realize who they are always imitated. You want to tan, pump your butts, and lips "become more like us", I've also seen white people with locks, locking that stringy a*s*s hair gross, looking like a matted dog. I've seen white kids murdering their parents, I've seen whites having sex with animals such as horses, just nasty.

Again yours truly.

Posted by: Ha junge music ()
Date: October 09, 2011 08:46PM

The same jungle music you whities stole from Blacks, literally taking the music and selling it with white faces. You caucasoids are the jungle monkeys. Always imitated but never duplicate. Your wife is probably jungle boogying on a black penis every chance she can get away from your tiny penis.

Yours truly.

Posted by: YourStupidmr(lowercase) ()
Date: October 09, 2011 08:56PM

Hate was created by you white faced creatures, hiding behind a King James Bible, you are the epitome of evil and hate, it's innate you albino monkey. Stop trying to hide behind hispanics being counted as white, census clearly marks, black, white, non hispanic, hispanic. You whities are the most heinous creatures to ever walk the face of the earth, I personally have yet to come across anything worst. Your animalistic behavior has been documented by you since you learned how to vocalize real language. You barbarians continue to raise your daughters to be plowed by that nice black penis!

White jungle monkeys. Ha.

Posted by: SureCrackersstartedviolence ()
Date: October 09, 2011 08:58PM

Uppity Niggers no wonder they don't graduate from college or anything else. We should start giving them diplomas upon leaving prison or when they learn how brush their monkey teeths.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 09, 2011 09:00PM

Speaking about black colleges, anyone ever heard of University of Washington DC? It has one of the lowest graduation rates in the whole country.

Date: October 09, 2011 09:26PM

eesh Wrote:
> Speaking about black colleges, anyone ever heard
> of University of Washington DC? It has one of the
> lowest graduation rates in the whole country.

Isn't tuition free there for them? Damn they still can't graduate?

Posted by: whitetrash ()
Date: October 09, 2011 11:33PM

check 2010 list of lowest graduation rates, you will find 90% historically white colleges you cracker.

Posted by: whitejunglemonkeys ()
Date: October 09, 2011 11:38PM

Should have never taught you language skills, I'd be so happy to see you live in caves again in the cold mountains, eating raw meat. Fkkn idiots didn't even know how to create fire. SMH. Had the Native "real" Americans show you the law of the land, and then you raped and murdered throughout the villages. Oh you gave them reservations. LOL, you white monkeys belong in a museum, stuffed like wild animals.

Highly educated, thanks.

Posted by: HAAHAH ()
Date: October 10, 2011 01:03AM

whitetrash Wrote:
> check 2010 list of lowest graduation rates, you
> will find 90% historically white colleges you
> cracker.

The last part made me LOL very hard

Posted by: He's Delusional ()
Date: October 10, 2011 01:06AM

Being that this was a post originated by Mr. Misery, why didn't he ask why so many Mexicans don't graduate from college. I wonder if Mr. Misery has a bachelor's degree? Or, would he have to pay out of state tuition rates if he were to attend?

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 10, 2011 01:19AM

Don't be stupid... Look at the OP again... It doesn't say "Mr. Misery"...

Illiterate much!? LOL ROFLLALB!

He's Delusional Wrote:
> Being that this was a post originated by Mr.
> Misery, why didn't he ask why so many Mexicans
> don't graduate from college. I wonder if Mr.
> Misery has a bachelor's degree? Or, would he have
> to pay out of state tuition rates if he were to
> attend?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: ToHarryfuttlenottuttle ()
Date: October 10, 2011 06:43AM

Duh it should say mr. s*h*I*t head. He's probably upset his sister never gave him any pussy growing up, since I've learned you guys love to screw your relatives.

Posted by: Uppity ()
Date: October 10, 2011 06:53AM

You fkkn animals should get your degrees after you learn how to grow a real dick, get some balls while you at it. Hidding behind those damn white sheets. God has prepared a place in hell for white people like you, who will burn for infinity. Don't think you will make it to Heaven with the Demons you have been carrying. Repent while you can. Right now it's all fun and games, but God knows your heart, its not humane. You people are possessed and God has plans for you, it's worst than what King James version of the bible explains.

God is Good.

Posted by: Naked Truth ()
Date: October 10, 2011 12:56PM

eesh Wrote:
> Speaking about black colleges, anyone ever heard
> of University of Washington DC? It has one of the
> lowest graduation rates in the whole country.

And the area has one of the highest murder rates. Just a Coincidence? Let's look at other large cities where the majority are black ; Atlanta, Philly, Detroit.... all the same. It does seem that black crime rate is high and graduation is low. Just a Coincidence? I don't mind black on black crime and murders. It’s kind of like a dog fight.
Have you ever had to smell a black man’s breath? Talk about smelling like crap! What is it with them? They all smell alike. And they all claim to be original. Yet they all talk alike, and dress alike. The only original would be Obama. He has a job, speaks English, wears pants that fit, and as far as I know, hasn’t murdered anyone for turning off someone’s music.

Posted by: Nakedtruthsure ()
Date: October 10, 2011 05:23PM

Let's face the facts caucasoids have been imitating Blacks from the beginning. You stink, you have to wash your hair daily or you will smell like a four legged animal. Your teeth are the worst especially in European countries. I've treated plenty of white ppl who penis' are indescript. Let's talk about large white cities and their crime rates. Once again you eat your victims, you are serial killers, you jump off buildings when you lose your saving, I have even seen a white guy in a relationship with a horse taping the plowing. Your race is THE Worst, you rob and steal to get where you are. You guys import drugs, you steal from major organizations. You fukk your own family members. Stop saying Spanish people are being counted as caucasoids when it comes to crime, save it. Your made because we have a Black president, that will be re-elected. Face it you guys stink terribly, no deodorant, no perfume, nothing will fix it. You whities are the epitome of everything Evil. Hey Natives share dinner with us so I can learn the ways of the land and kill you with syphilis and bobanic plague. You people are evil and will be going straight to Hell for your beliefs, your prejudice, some of the ultimate betrayals against not only humanity but GOD. Fly your filthy confederate flags. May God Bless you, and send you straight to HE'LL where you belong.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: October 10, 2011 05:32PM

Miz has gone racist? I always took you for being accepting of others.

Posted by: Don'tmindwhiteonwhite ()
Date: October 10, 2011 05:36PM

Hoping more white serial killers, pedophiles, and deviants just like you pasty crackers arise, get rid of more of you. Crazy white meth head kills family, white college students murder their parents as they sleep. Lol. Yes okay, shut up cracker jacks... The Devil loves your energy and is waiting in HeLL for you, your ancestors are there waiting as well.

Posted by: Champion ()
Date: October 11, 2011 12:31AM

"Your white asses would be no where without the slaves you stole from Africa"

I've always had a problem with this line of argument. It just doesn't seem to bear fruit. The greatest explosion of wealth in this country happened after the abolition of slavery, so if slavery was so important to the growth of white culture how come it didn't generate all that much in material goods? Moreover how come the expansion of whites into Africa ended so disastrously if the slave method of labor was so effective? The truth is that African slave labor was wildly unproductive outside of non-extraction industries. It was horrible. The death rates for sugar slavery in the Caribbean was astronomical. 85,000 Africans were imported to Barbados to result in a population increase of only 4,000.

Most slaves taken to the colonies were slaves in Africa. Most were purchased from the tribal leaders in exchange for Rum or weapons which were then used to fuel more inter-tribal wars that created yet more slaves. If you look at the original slave remains, like those being unearthed in New York City, many had filed teeth to indicate their permanent slave status in Africa. These tribal marking indicate that these were original slaves as dental modification didn't happen in the colonies.

The strangest part of the slavery saga is that despite slavery being a well established industry by the time the colonists arrived in Jamestown slavery in the English colonies didn't start until the 1640's, and didn't truly take off until 1666 after the fire of London cut off supply of cheap English laborers looking to emigrate to the colonies. The race based system of slavery was institutionalize in about 1680. The first slaves arrived in 1619 aboard a dutch raider. Most likely the dutch ship was raiding Spanish shipping hoping to capture the precious metals being shipped back to Europe, but instead captured a Spanish slave ship, having no where to dump the "cargo" they took them to Jamestown. These "Slaves" were treated as indentured servants and were given land at the end of their terms.

The Ironic thing is the first Slave is the English colonies was owned by one of these indentured servants. John Casor was the first declared slave in 1654, and the property of Anthony Johnson, also a black man originally from Angola who had arrived on the dutch ship in 1619.

There were slaves in New York in 1625 under dutch rule, in fact they built the wall that protected New Amsterdam from the north, now known as wall street. But the First Slave in the English Colonies was enslaved by another black man, because thats how they did things where he was from. Slavery was a misguided attempt at multiculturalism in that the courts recognized the right of "Negroes to own slaves of their own race" Later this right was extended to everyone else in the 1680s.

Our history is much more complicated than they let us know.

Date: October 11, 2011 05:20AM

Champion Wrote:
> "Your white asses would be no where without the
> slaves you stole from Africa"
>
> I've always had a problem with this line of
> argument. It just doesn't seem to bear fruit.
> The greatest explosion of wealth in this country
> happened after the abolition of slavery, so if
> slavery was so important to the growth of white
> culture how come it didn't generate all that much
> in material goods? Moreover how come the
> expansion of whites into Africa ended so
> disastrously if the slave method of labor was so
> effective? The truth is that African slave labor
> was wildly unproductive outside of non-extraction
> industries. It was horrible. The death rates for
> sugar slavery in the Caribbean was astronomical.
> 85,000 Africans were imported to Barbados to
> result in a population increase of only 4,000.
>
> Most slaves taken to the colonies were slaves in
> Africa. Most were purchased from the tribal
> leaders in exchange for Rum or weapons which were
> then used to fuel more inter-tribal wars that
> created yet more slaves. If you look at the
> original slave remains, like those being unearthed
> in New York City, many had filed teeth to indicate
> their permanent slave status in Africa. These
> tribal marking indicate that these were original
> slaves as dental modification didn't happen in the
> colonies.
>
> The strangest part of the slavery saga is that
> despite slavery being a well established industry
> by the time the colonists arrived in Jamestown
> slavery in the English colonies didn't start until
> the 1640's, and didn't truly take off until 1666
> after the fire of London cut off supply of cheap
> English laborers looking to emigrate to the
> colonies. The race based system of slavery was
> institutionalize in about 1680. The first slaves
> arrived in 1619 aboard a dutch raider. Most
> likely the dutch ship was raiding Spanish shipping
> hoping to capture the precious metals being
> shipped back to Europe, but instead captured a
> Spanish slave ship, having no where to dump the
> "cargo" they took them to Jamestown. These
> "Slaves" were treated as indentured servants and
> were given land at the end of their terms.
>
> The Ironic thing is the first Slave is the English
> colonies was owned by one of these indentured
> servants. John Casor was the first declared slave
> in 1654, and the property of Anthony Johnson, also
> a black man originally from Angola who had arrived
> on the dutch ship in 1619.
>
> There were slaves in New York in 1625 under dutch
> rule, in fact they built the wall that protected
> New Amsterdam from the north, now known as wall
> street. But the First Slave in the English
> Colonies was enslaved by another black man,
> because thats how they did things where he was
> from. Slavery was a misguided attempt at
> multiculturalism in that the courts recognized the
> right of "Negroes to own slaves of their own race"
> Later this right was extended to everyone else in
> the 1680s.
>
> Our history is much more complicated than they let
> us know.

quote "Our history is much more complicated than they let us know" LOL now that is funny and a good excuse for ignorance or just stupid. All the negros that have graduated and or have some smarts would be embarrassed from that comment from a negro.

Why do we have tell you about your african and american negro history? Find out your own negro history with your smart self Champion. Talk to your parents, grandparents, relatives and if you ask me, I will just make up bullshit like your civil right leaders (jesse, al), rappers, liberals, democrats, peaceniks, friskydingos types and hippies.

We are going to miss Dr King, Malcom X, Marcus Garvey, types because these negros today have just gotten real dumb.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2011 05:25AM by dika-dika.

Date: October 11, 2011 07:14AM

Negros are genetically stupid.

It's easier to have things handed to you than to earn it. They can’t earn it! They are lazy and stupid.

Posted by: Wind ()
Date: October 11, 2011 07:43AM

Please, slaves were brought over by the white man to wherever they went. Whities that founded America were indigents, cast offs, criminals. Don't try to teach me your skewed history. I know the truth. You crackers/ cacausoids are treacherous beings, brought disease and weapons killing off the Natives to steal their land. You can't find a land that's already inhabited. Defend your ancestors some more. Let that wind carry you back to the caves from which you came you fkkn barbarians. Still living off of the wealth started by slaves, that's right. You can't stand to see blacks doing well, let's talk about the town like a city to it's self, airports, buses, businesses, all black owned. Whities burnt it down because they weren't getting business or any money. Look that up with your white ass.

Posted by: Theonlytruth ()
Date: October 11, 2011 10:23AM

White people are afraid of the original man, the first man. You are ignorant trash, it's innate. That means your little ugly white pink bird babies are born with the inept ability to think concretely. You lack the genetic basics for greatness, therefor stealing from all you cone across. Your disgusting. You have always been inferior, you lack the proper genes due to your behavior regarding incest. Your genetically messed up. What have you guys invented without stealing it from someone? Nothing. You crackas disgust me. As for things handed to Blacks your fkkn crazy the slaves were freed and built everything from nothing. When whites came to America they were given land, they were even given slaves, please stop the BS. You fkkrs are helpless, all you truly know how to do is create chaos. Lazy? You white mffkrs couldn't work your own land? Day and night slaves did that. You can't cook or rear your own children. Who is lazy. Your ass is genetically flat from your ancestors sitting on there lazy asses all the days of there life. You cracka put on your white robe.

Down with crackas like you.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 11, 2011 10:27AM

Theonlytruth Wrote:
> White people are afraid of the original man, the
> first man. You are ignorant trash, it's innate.
> That means your little ugly white pink bird babies
> are born with the inept ability to think
> concretely. You lack the genetic basics for
> greatness, therefor stealing from all you cone
> across. Your disgusting. You have always been
> inferior, you lack the proper genes due to your
> behavior regarding incest. Your genetically
> messed up. What have you guys invented without
> stealing it from someone? Nothing. You crackas
> disgust me. As for things handed to Blacks your
> fkkn crazy the slaves were freed and built
> everything from nothing. When whites came to
> America they were given land, they were even given
> slaves, please stop the BS. You fkkrs are
> helpless, all you truly know how to do is create
> chaos. Lazy? You white mffkrs couldn't work your
> own land? Day and night slaves did that. You
> can't cook or rear your own children. Who is
> lazy. Your ass is genetically flat from your
> ancestors sitting on there lazy asses all the days
> of there life. You cracka put on your white
> robe.
>
> Down with crackas like you.

you're*

Posted by: Gonads ()
Date: October 11, 2011 11:56AM

Thank you so much, I was driving and autofill can be a pain, I so appreciate your corrections. Thanks again for your input, hope all of you racist got the point I was making.

Posted by: friends of friskydingo ()
Date: October 11, 2011 07:33PM

Friskydingo is living proof of why can't blacks graduate from college. Fiskydingo is a dumb nigger and stupid enough to think he is a top poster on this site.

Tell us why you didn't graduate?

Outed nigger.

Posted by: Whiteniggers ()
Date: October 11, 2011 08:31PM

Friendsoffriskydingo tell us why you like to take it in the ass? Is because you didn't graduate from HS. Mad at all the Black and educated people because you didn't get a chance? Did your father play with your ass? Is that why you go after little choir boys? You probably are just as ugly as you sound. Your boyfriend wishes he had some Black meat... haha. I'm laughing so hard at you cave crackas. Go back to HS and learn some damn grammar. "The living proof why can't blacks graduate..." use your proper European tongue to suck a black penis! LOL, and envy the size while your at it.

Posted by: StinkyWhitemangoHome ()
Date: October 11, 2011 08:36PM

Stinky white people
Destroyers of all that you touch
Come from the caves
Go back to the caves from which you come
You smell like wet dogs
You tan to get brown
You steal
You thieve
Your innate behaviors sicken me
Rot in hell
From the depths of which you came.

Yours truly.

Posted by: lizzie. ()
Date: October 12, 2011 12:31AM

they do not need to graduate from anywhere they the best in bed i know i love the bbc

Posted by: friends of friskydingo ()
Date: October 12, 2011 05:16AM

elliptard, U va as well, Udontknomebut, Crackersstartedviolence, Nakedtruthsure, Ha junge music, whitejunglemonkeys, YourStupidmr(lowercase), Don'tmindwhiteonwhite, ToHarryfuttlenottuttle, Wind, Whiteniggers and StinkyWhitemangoHome is friskydingo the outed nigger talking to himself.

Outed Nigger why are you so angry? Mad because the white man got into your family's woodpile and didn't leave a tip or you couldn't make through the University of Washington DC? Cuz we wants to know.

Posted by: Good Willie ()
Date: October 12, 2011 10:48AM

Why cant white people stop molesting children? Why can't white people stop neglecting their kids and letting them die? Why can't white people stop inbreeding? Why can't white people stop creating wars? Why cant white people stop destroying everything? Why can't white people stop putting their children in dungeons and cages? Why can't white people stop killing their own kids? Why can't white stop eating other people?

Posted by: OutedWhitie/whitey ()
Date: October 12, 2011 10:51AM

Didn't I tell you wild white monkeys in the wind that I studied your kind at my school, Cedar Crest College (masters). Get it right, highly educated. Very intelligent. Thank you for acknowledging how whites love to be plowed, they're intelligent enough to lay down with your daughters, wives, mothers, and sisters. That's all that matters, wipe out the white race of bigots. Intelligent enough to water down your race all throughout the world. Ha ha who said I was a male? All these white crackas lusting for a real Black woman, you're probably upset you can't get any black pussy. LOL. Beautiful Poem.

Yours Truly.

Date: October 12, 2011 11:05AM

What's the difference between a black woman's muff and a bowling ball? You'd eat the bowling ball if you had to. Why don't black men marry black women? Why do black men seek out white women? If I were a black woman , I'd be pissed at my own race. If I were a black man, I'd shoot myself, after I shot a few of my black bothers. The more these uneducated, stupid ,borough headed blackies kill each other, the less we ,supreme whites, have to. The only thing blacks are good for is getting rid of the vermin (other blacks). It's a shame that the race as a whole cannot support themselves. They have to bow down to the white master.
Go away boy!

Date: October 12, 2011 01:06PM

Black people are superior in just about every way. White people cannot formulate their own ideas, and just follow one another. Maybe you should check your daughters. They look at black men as gods, all of them. Your sons are scared, feel that they are inferior. Did I mention your daughters, how they do anything for black men? Its ok, I would be jealous as well, if I was so inferior.

Remember, your daughters LOVE these uneducated, stupid, borough blackies. LOVE. They'll do anything hahaha. YOUR "Princess"" WILL DO ANTHING THEY WANT.

Be Blessed

Date: October 12, 2011 02:08PM

I'm glad you speak english, the white man's language.

Now go out into the field where you belong.

Date: October 12, 2011 03:31PM

Go back to the caves, where you belong. But we'll take your daughters and wives. HA

Posted by: LoveGoodWillie ()
Date: October 12, 2011 03:49PM

They keep on forgetting it's a proven fact that while Blacks were civilized in Africa, these white pasty cave men had grunts for vocalization skills. Thes white demons steal every and any idea. Die whitey. My white coworker brags about how she loves some black meat. Seriously, and she's the side chic! A professional black man wants to breed with all your crackas daughters. Supreme cupcake cracka is what you are. I'm waiting for the revolution, stock piled up for crackas like you.

Posted by: Your Master ()
Date: October 12, 2011 08:56PM

LoveGoodWillie Wrote:
> They keep on forgetting it's a proven fact that
> while Blacks were civilized in Africa, these white
> pasty cave men had grunts for vocalization skills.
> Thes white demons steal every and any idea. Die
> whitey. My white coworker brags about how she
> loves some black meat. Seriously, and she's the
> side chic! A professional black man wants to breed
> with all your crackas daughters. Supreme cupcake
> cracka is what you are. I'm waiting for the
> revolution, stock piled up for crackas like you.

Is she fat with a pimpley ass? Maybe bleach blond with black eyebrows? Is she too fat to walk and has to be pushed in a wheel chair? Does the letters SBBW mean anything to her?

Posted by: LolatSmallwhitepecker ()
Date: October 12, 2011 09:37PM

The only thing that you and your fellow whites have mastered is deception. Lol, but I know you who are. I take pride in studying your kind, gives me great pleasure to know who you are, a demon of deception. These terms you speak of are unknown to me, what I do know about is WWRBC (white women riding black cock). You're vile, on so many levels. I love reading stories of slave revolts, how they slaughtered entire white families for freedom. Read a story where a babies' neck was slashed, another thrown into a wall, all in the name of freedom, adults poisoned, stabbed.... Violence you bring, is the violence you will meet. The "1%" are living off their hand me downs from generation to generation, the only reason the 1% have so much money is from their families past slave ventures. Fkkn beasts.

Date: October 12, 2011 09:59PM

Ha. You're delusional if you think only the fat ugly white women like black men. All of your women do, minus the racist ones, who also happen to 95 percent of the time be unattractive in the first place. It is sooooo easy to get a great looking white woman hahaha. O look at the news, looks like a white guy shot up a salon....typical.

Posted by: Whites can't jump but can shoot ()
Date: October 12, 2011 11:38PM

Hmmmm crazy fukkn cracker shoots 9 other white folks. SMH another day in malbury. Always going on shooting sprees killing other whites, bad for your cause whitie. "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" mr Rogers pedophile ass.

Posted by: Whiteguyshootsupwhites ()
Date: October 12, 2011 11:50PM

Shooter probably was tired of living with that little tiny penis, just took his frustration out on the world. Shame. Wonder if he was the typical hillbilly type, no education, raised on a barn, no job, beer drinking, smelly pig faced whitie. Typical cacausoid shooting, such a coward, hell these people didn't even have a disagreement, cracker just felt like shooting fellow white folk..., what a pity... Maybe his father played with his ass as a little boy too, just like Naked Truth. So much anger, tisk, tisk, if you read the "Bible" "Good Book" you are putting yourself in HELL with murderers, he won't make a distinction between SINS.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:01AM

Europeans invented this world for everyone. Pretty much every great innovation, discovery and invention that betters our world today took place in Europe or from places Europeans settled. (cause Europe couldnt hold us in the modern age (1600+)) Its far enough north (i.e. cold climate) that you have to actually WORK to get anywhere (food,family), whereas in tropical areas, theres so much food everywhere that you can lounge around all day and have casual sex, (which is what you negroes do nowadays!) Its a matter of selective pressure; its easier to live there (tropics), so theres no pressure to get smarter or have to work harder. Europeans are from a stock that selects for work and progress, where as niggers are still stuck in 'get rich quick somethin' for nothin' goals. Which serves better?

Posted by: LOLcraker... ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:22AM

What did a white guy see when he looked at his family tree? A straight line!

What do u call a bunch of white people in a bowl? Crackers.

What’s white and fourteen inches long? Absolutely nothing!

What do you call a white women with a yeast infection? Crackers with cheese.

What’s the difference between a white man and a snake? One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

Posted by: Gregpleasestopwithallthefalseinfo ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:27AM

When you look up inventions, you will see that black people invent the majority of things, your fellow white trash took credit for somethings but the truth always come out. Your kind did not invent the world. Gosh when God closes the gates at the door, and he is bronze with hair of wool,you will know why you are destined to burn in HELL forever. I'm RIP you early.

Truly.

Posted by: Whitepeopledontwork ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:31AM

You steal so many white collar crimes stealing from people, shame that's all you guys know how to do. Oh and rape your children. Oh wait and shoot up other whites. You're a delusional bunch of people who have no right to be so proud of your filthy history.

Posted by: Www.blackinventor.com ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:38AM

Www.blackinventor.com you foolish whitey!  
Woods, Granville
Referred to as "the Black Thomas Edison," he was a prolific inventor in the areas of telegraphony, railway electrical systems and railway safety. Successfully sued Edison and was then offered a position with the Edison Company. Lol. You make no valid points no sense at all. It was a Black inventor that constructed DC, a Black inventor withe telecopy. You dumb ass cracker learn your history.

Posted by: MoreonthoseInventors ()
Date: October 13, 2011 12:43AM

Latimer, Lewis
After beginning his career drafting the patent application for Alexander Graham Bell's telephone, he developed into a prolific inventor and rivaled Thomas Edison in the field of electric lighting.

What was whitey saying? Oh okay. Before you start saying who really came up with something research, you sound stupid.

Posted by: More invention FYIs for that pastycake ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:02AM

We blacks invented everything!! the first light bulb, the first car, the first personal computer, the first microwave oven, the first telephone, first cell phone., the first steam engines for warships.  We invented everything. And then white crackas come along and take it all away. 

So glad about what I know, you can't lie to me whitey. I know you. You are the definition of deception. The only thing true is your color, pasty white backs.

Posted by: Caucasoids ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:15AM

You caucasoids are the best at deception, but once you know the truth it is hard to deceive one. See if you were smart enough your kind would not have to lie, steal, or cheat to get ahead. Funny thing is I have white associates from school, from work, but I know how your babies are born with certain innate traits/behaviors. Your white babies even cry different, it is so irritating, it's a cry of privilege.

I'm done because it's no point to prove here other than the ignorance that started this blog. White confederate flying flags are every where.

Date: October 13, 2011 05:11AM

Maybe at one time the negros where inventing good stuff like peanut butter. Now that is gone like the dinosaur. Only thing they invent now is excuses for why they fail. Top five excuses:
1. The white man did it.
2. The cracker did it.
3. The honkey did it.
4. The nigger did it
5. I missed the bus.

You are welcome to add more excuses you have heard.

Posted by: At no time ()
Date: October 13, 2011 06:33AM

You are so lame, just like all the rest of your family. SMH bitch cracka do you read? Then you will know who invented what..lazy crackas needed slaves to do work, blacks to invent. Smh.

Date: October 13, 2011 07:53AM

Funny how niggers are the first in line for anything free. Have you seen when Christmas gifts and Easter gifts are handed out? Niggers are stepping on each other to get one. Even funnier that niggers can get an education free, but they don't what that. Why? They would rather sit on their inflated asses with their hands out. Who do they have their hands out to? That right, the White Master!! They know where to come and bow down to. They can't make it in this world without sucking on the tit of the Supreme White Race.
Niggers are the cause of the financial crisis America is in. With the free housing, welfare, Federal and State prisons all being funded and burdened by the Whites. Niggers neglect their children. Spend what little money they have on stupid things like sneakers. They don't brush their teeth, just smell their shit breath. They don't bathe, look at their bumpy skin. Can’t speak the white man’s language. Have five children to five different men. They are all hooked on drugs and alcohol. Don’t know who their fathers are. Fail in everything they do. Can’t live amongst each other. Live like vermin.
I'll see you at Christmas when you are standing in line. I'll be too busy celebrating our God, who is white, to notice the smell coming from you loins.

Posted by: Chechen you info ()
Date: October 13, 2011 10:21AM

More deception there are more whites and Hispanics on welfare#1. #2 there are more crackas missing teeth in those mobile park areas all over the country. Your arguments are nonsense. All I see on cops is white faces. Intervention white faces. White faces cracker please stop using your lies to deceive the world. Lol, signing off... You can continue with your rants, look up trailer park trash, that's you. Your wife probably has a white whore tramp stamp. LOL, little inferior cracka boy behind a computer. LOL.

Date: October 13, 2011 11:13AM

More whites are on welfare and recieve government handouts. Ever hear of Social Security? Yah, government money going mostly to whites. Welfare argument is useless when used against blacks. Truth, you a bitch. You would never say anything if you were talking to a black person. Internet thug you are, you look pathetic. The fact you try to use "nigger" for shock value is pathetic. It doesnt have the effect you're looking for.

Remember, I'd beat that ass in person

Be Blessed

Date: October 13, 2011 12:05PM

Good Willie Wrote:
> More whites are on welfare and recieve government
> handouts. Ever hear of Social Security? Yah,
> government money going mostly to whites. Welfare
> argument is useless when used against blacks.

I guess the whole Social Security concept is wasted on you , stupid. Because niggies don't work and get government assistance , they will never receive a social security that way. Sure there is a small percentage (+/-10%) of white trash on welfare. And there is 100% of blacks on welfare. Get you facts straight! Isn't it funny how Africans even hate the American nigger. They see that you are lazy and stupid.
Niggers are only "tough" when they are in groups. One on one, you suck the balls of the White Master. I spit on you!

Posted by: Whitebitchcracker ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:12PM

Lol your a dumb cracker. Lol. You lack the knowledge to be intelligent. You are very minuscule. Your insults show your fear. LOL.

Posted by: Trash. ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:28PM

Not only would I spit on you, I'd shit on you. If your baby/relative or you were on fire I would not piss on you or them to put them out. I'd enjoy the smell of your flesh burning. Put your address on here so I can pay your white ass a visit. I'd fly across the country money well spent to fuck your whitey ass up. On that note I'm out of here, go play with your small white pecker. I'm sure you get no action, piss poor white trash.

Date: October 13, 2011 01:42PM

No reaction ,huh?

Be blessed!

Date: October 13, 2011 02:27PM

Naked, go fuck your cousins/sisters/brothers again. You acknowledge white people are all on welfare eventually, social security. And yes, you are absolutely right all black people are on welfare. Which is why no black people ever go to college...or live in nice neighborhoods...you are a dumb honky. Nobody cares what Africans think. You came from us, kicked out up north because you were weaker and stupid. It will always be that way, we are superior. Excuse me, I have to finish banging your female relatives. Ask your mother, wife, sister, they have been with black men. Pounded by them. When you go to prison, so will you hahaha.

May God Have Mercy On Your Soul

Posted by: TripleKexterminators ()
Date: October 15, 2011 08:55AM

First the niggers took the sir names from the WHITE MAN. They showed from the bigining that that can't support themselves. Now they want to take more from the white man. The only two things the white man should give them is a bullet or a boat ticket. Get rid of this verin filth and see how our economy inproves. They are an anchor around the necks of the American people. Let them go back to the mother land and see if the can take over there. They are too stupid to fend for themselves. Fucking SCUM!
I don't wish for our white god to bless you. Go to hell you nasty niggers!

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: October 15, 2011 01:09PM

For the same reason they're good at dunking basketballs.

Their smaller, lighter, less intelligent brains allow them to jump higher.

But their primitive brains also make them mentally retarded.

No joke.

The average American nigger only has an IQ of about 80-85...

The average native African nigger has an IQ between 60 and 75...

The reason the American nig has a higher IQ than his native people is because they're about 15% White genetically and because they have a higher standard of living.

A White person with an 85 IQ used to be considered medically and legally mentally retarded...

I kid you not.

They had to change that after the Civil Rights Movement because classifying virtually every single nig as mentally retarded was pretty fucking offensive (the truth always stings the most...)

Posted by: hollllaaa ()
Date: October 15, 2011 01:15PM

+1

Date: October 15, 2011 02:43PM

Considering the fact that many whites have some black in them, how do you respond? You ask why blacks cannot graduate, you live in a state where 89% of blacks graduate from a state public university (UVA). At George Mason, blacks are more likely to graduate than whites. UNC, blacks equal percentage chance of graduating to whites. Radford, VT, basically all colleges in DMV area do not have greater than 10 % graduation gaps. So now that you look like an idiot, go fuck your sister Yucky.

Posted by: Cracker jacks ()
Date: October 16, 2011 06:45PM

Slaves were raped, forced to take our cracker surnames. Your disgusting just like whoever raised your trailer park self. You disgusting whites were so afraid of the blacks, you forced your language on them and by extreme measures forced them not to use there language. I came from a long line of crackers like you. I'm white, but by far am I anything like you. I'm here to say you will face Hell. Tired of whites like you, black people have a right to be pissed. They had to come up from nothing, my fellow whites were given everything! And sometimes free. So use real facts. How can you call people lazy that built America? It makes your argument senseless. This gives white people that know the wrongs of the past a bad name. Sorry for these crackers/hillbillies, they will be turned away from the true gates of Heaven. They are sadly mistaken if they think they will make it to Glory. I raise my children to stay clear of whites like you. Get wise before the rapture or your death. The hate you spew in this life will prevent you from the after life. Rev. T. McPherson

Posted by: ... ()
Date: October 16, 2011 07:02PM

Oh great, one of the myriads of evangelical morons who believe that Jay-a-zuz said 'everyone is equal'.

Read some Dawkins and banish some of your ignorance.

Posted by: way2go ()
Date: October 16, 2011 07:06PM

Cracker jacks Wrote:
> Slaves were raped, forced to take our cracker
> surnames. Your disgusting just like whoever
> raised your trailer park self. You disgusting
> whites were so afraid of the blacks, you forced
> your language on them and by extreme measures
> forced them not to use there language. I came
> from a long line of crackers like you. I'm white,
> but by far am I anything like you. I'm here to
> say you will face Hell. Tired of whites like you,
> black people have a right to be pissed. They had
> to come up from nothing, my fellow whites were
> given everything! And sometimes free. So use real
> facts. How can you call people lazy that built
> America? It makes your argument senseless. This
> gives white people that know the wrongs of the
> past a bad name. Sorry for these
> crackers/hillbillies, they will be turned away
> from the true gates of Heaven. They are sadly
> mistaken if they think they will make it to Glory.
> I raise my children to stay clear of whites like
> you. Get wise before the rapture or your death.
> The hate you spew in this life will prevent you
> from the after life. Rev. T. McPherson

u tok teh werdz rite off of my fingerz. us white folk dont no are history. we be blamin the blax on everything when we waz the ones who did it all. we are the lazy mofos. we had to have them work for us cuz we were too lazy to do shit. then we tell em go back to afraka but we teh ones who bought em ova. wtf?!

Posted by: raceandmace ()
Date: October 16, 2011 09:06PM

Crackersstartedviolence Wrote:
> When you look up caucasoid, cracker, whitey,
> european from the caves. Learn your history
> whities, your ancestors were in a cave with no
> language, while blacks were civilized with
> language. You guys still don't know how to
> vocalize correctly. Your ancestors are the
> originators of violence, rape, murder, may I add
> thieves. Your white asses would be no where
> without the slaves you stole from Africa, can't
> cook, clean, invent, look after your own children.
> A bunch of inept indigents. Remember if
> evolution is true, your white asses cane from
> Africa but were cast out far from grace. Matter
> of fact you need to be grateful for Blacks/
> Africans. While you talking s*h*i*t about us,
> half the women in your family if not more have
> willingly received some Black penis. On the
> otherhand the originators of rape, so desperate to
> rape their slaves, and still lust for African
> American women til this day. Cracker jacks look
> up Berkley, Yale look at the rapes and murders
> committed there. You disgusting people eat each
> other, kill and bury people under your houses, you
> rape little girls, your incestual, when they find
> the serial killer in NY/NJ watch he be a pale
> faced pig. Remember this oink oink pigs. Wonder
> when you white people sweat, why do you smell like
> animals. Matter of fact I went to an Historically
> White college to study you beast learned so much.
>
>
> Yours Truly!

It is true. There are almost no black serial killers that Im aware of. And most black guys dont blow up things or do random shooting rampages.

Date: October 16, 2011 09:19PM

LOLWUT

Nigs comprise about 20% of serial killers in America despite being about 13% of the population.

Posted by: Morefalsoinfo ()
Date: October 16, 2011 09:39PM

Find some info that's actually true, it's skewed the person who put this false info together should be prosecuted for plagiarism. I think I'll submit this for plagiarism so that the ip address can be researched and persons prosecuted. Check your info before posting white boy indigent.

Date: October 16, 2011 09:57PM

You're right.

All of the widely available statistics on chronic black failure is just one big White Devil lie created by the Jews.

Blacks obviously don't commit large amounts of crime.

Blacks obviously excel academically and intellectually as evidenced by the long list of famous black inventors and their off the charts IQ scores.

Blacks obviously excel economically as evidenced by their insanely high standards of living everywhere they exist in the world.

I apologize and now wish I was lucky enough to be born black.

Posted by: yuckyyuck ()
Date: October 16, 2011 10:08PM

How pleasant for you to admit that you wish you'd been born Black. Thank you. Maybe in your next life if your allotted one as Buddhist believe, perhaps you can come back Black. You lack the capacity of knowledge you caucasoid creature, you slither below the feet of Gods.

Posted by: killers ()
Date: October 16, 2011 10:27PM

White creatures.
A Strange Way to Raise a Child

Henry Lee Lucas
• 3yearsold
– Mother forced him to watch her have sex with strangers
• 7yearsold
– Mother made him go to school dressed like a girl
– Mother beat him when his teacher gave him a pair of shoes
• 10Yearsold
– Mother’s lover showed him how to kill animals and then have sex with them

Gary Heidnik
• 3yearsold
• Didn’tcleanroom properly
• Father hung him by his feet out of a 3rd story windowDanny Rolling
• 6months
– Father kicked him into a wall
• 1yearold
– Father beat him when he crawled funny
• 6-8yearsold
– Father beat him twice a week
• 13yearsold
– Father handcuffs him to brother, beats them, leaves them outside

Robert Garrow
– Father made him kneel for hours in the corner
• 2yearsold
– Mother splits his head open with a crowbar during a beating
• 5yearsold
– Knocked unconscious when mother hits him in the head with a piece of wood
• 6Yearsold
– Beaten unconscious by his father – Made to wear his sister’s bloomers out to play

Herbert Mullin
• Crimes
– Operated during 1972-1973 – Killed 13 in Santa Cruz, CA – Shot most of his victims
• Vision
– Voices told him to shave his head and burn his penis with a cigarette (he obeyed)
– Voices told him to kill in order to prevent a catastrophic earthquake

Joseph Kallinger
• Crimes
– Operated during 1974-1975 – Murdered 3 in NJ and PA (including
one of his sons) – Robbed and assaulted many others – His 13 year old son was his
accomplice
• Vision
– Told by God (through a large floating head with tentacles) to murder young boys and sever their genitals

Harvey Carignan
• Crimes
– Known as the “Want-ad Killer” – Operated in Seattle 1973-1974 – Killed 3 (probably many more)
by smashing their skull with a hammer
• Vision
– Told by God to kill women – God didn’t tell him why.

Joseph Briggen • Killed 12 ranchhands when their pay was due • Fed the people to his prize-wining pigs

– George Grossman • Killed over 50 people,put the meat into his hotdogs.

Joe Ball
• Operatedduringthelate1930s
• Killed at least 5, probably 14, waitresses at his tavern (The Sociable Inn) in Texas
• Threw them into a pit with 5 alligators in the back of the tavern

Henry Landu
• Romanced more than 300 women out of their money during the early 1900s in France
• Ran personal ads to meet his women • Married and killed 10 of them • Put their bodies in an oven to dispose of them.

To mention a few killer whites. Check this out whitey ------------->FBI Behavior Analysts Apply Serial Killer Profiling To White Collar Crime. Google that loser.

Posted by: Murietta CA? ()
Date: October 16, 2011 10:31PM

Isn't that where that white guys, just killed 8 other whites? and Critically injured 1? oh okay.

Date: October 16, 2011 11:00PM

I asked the admin to trace Yucky24 Ip already. His continued hate speech and false info may give the head of site enough to do this. Anyways, white people are obviously more criminal, deviant, evil. Every World War, white people. Child molesters-white people. They don't realize country is made for them. Ex. underage drinking. Go to any house in Northern Virginia with cars parked outside and teens about, I guarantee its going on. But police don't care. Now if some black kids smoke some weed, its gonna be on their record , probably add in resisting arrest, etc. Even if some black kids were sleeping in a car, it would raise more suspicion of illegal activity than 3 white sophomore girls going around screaming "I'm so drunk" at the top of their lungs.

Yuck Fucky
God Bless

Posted by: The Truth about Black Crime by R Jeneen Jones ()
Date: October 17, 2011 08:17PM

Early last year, I wrote an article entitled "Who's Afraid of Black Men?",
which raised the issue of how society views black men as criminals,
regardless of their true nature. After posting the feature, I received tons
of email. While most African Americans praised my comments, many non-blacks
agreed that black men are generally violent and aggressive law breakers.
After all, one just has to look at the statistics. In all fairness, I decided
to do just that and discovered some very interesting details:

Among men, blacks (28.5%) are about six times more likely than whites (4.4%)
to be admitted to prison during their life. Among women, 3.6% of blacks and
0.5% of whites will enter prison at least once. (U.S. Department of Justice)
Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males
compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the
time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will
be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice)
Some have noted that more black men are in prison in America than are in
college. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)

Statistics on black crime are, on the surface, very bleak. There are,
however, some very important factors that help to influence the numbers.
Consider those and a strong case for a much different view unfolds. Since 62%
of persons admitted to Federal prison and 31.1% of those admitted to State
prison for the first time were sentenced because of drug offenses, let us
first take a look at the racial disparity in the war on drugs:

The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent of drug
users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug possession
arrests in the U.S. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)
According to the National Drug Strategy Network, although African Americans
make up less than one-third of the population in Georgia, the black arrest
rate for drugs is five times greater than the white arrest rate. In addition,
since 1990, African Americans have accounted for more than 75% of persons
incarcerated for drug offenses in Georgia and make up 97.7% of the people in
that state who are given life sentences for drug offenses.

In six California counties independently surveyed in 1995, 100% of those
individuals sent to trial on drug charges were minorities, while the
drug-using population in those same counties was more than 60% white. (The
Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)
A CNN article in 1996 sited U.S. government figures that show more than 90
percent of all federal prosecutions for crack cocaine in 1995 were of African
American defendants. In addition, unlike convictions for powered cocaine and
other drugs (which wealthy, Caucasian defendants are more likely to use), a
conviction for selling crack cocaine can carry a lengthy prison term without
benefit of parole.

I know some people might think that African Americans are arrested so often
for drug offenses because police officers target drug dealers and most blacks
fit that profile. If that is indeed the case, why did an analysis by the
Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles find that 77% of the offenses
leading to the first conviction and 79% of the offenses leading to a second
drug conviction involved less than one gram of a controlled substance. In
addition, that same study found that 60% of the cases involved drug values of
less than $50. I'm sure Georgia isn't the only state in which such statistics
hold true.

What about figures for other types of crimes? According to the U.S.
Department on Justice, property and drug offenses account for 76.4 % and
56.4% respectively of crimes by individuals admitted to Federal and State
prison for the first time. Most criminal convictions are, therefore, not for
violent crimes. Even still, there is evidence to suggest that race also plays
a factor in those types of cases:

In 1997, the American Bar Association observed that quite often public
defenders, who are most likely to be  assigned to poor and largely minority
defendants, are inexperienced, underpaid, overworked, and largely indifferent
to their client's plight. (Philadelphia Bar Association Calls for Moratorium
on Death, A-Infos News Service, 12/19/97)
Even though it is illegal, throughout the nation, there are incidents of
local officials influencing jury selection  to include mostly white males.
This is done mainly because local police and law officials are afraid that
randomly selected jurors will be more liberal and less likely to convict
defendants. (Prosecutors Object to New Method of Jury Selection, St.
Petersburg Times, 12/28/98 and The Race of Decision Makers, RSTL Study)
A 1990 study by The U.S. General Accounting Office, indicated that racial
bias has influenced prosecutors' decisions to charge a defendant with a
capital offense and/or to proceed to trial rather than plea bargain. (U.S.
General Accounting Office Report, Death Penalty Sentencing, 1990)

What do all of these findings suggest? For starters, we cannot conclude how
many African Americans or black males are actually guilty of committing
crimes. We can only obtain data on the number of black males who are arrested
for and convicted of a crime. While arrest rates are highly subjective, one
could argue that a conviction is a guilty sentence in the eyes of the law.
Though that is true, given the racial undertones and biases still present in
the American judicial system, it seems highly unjust to assume that black
crime statistics are a valid indication of the state of the entire community
of African American males.

Am I implying that African American males do not commit crimes?  Not at all.
In my opinion, there is an equal distribution of criminals (and law abiding
citizens) among all racial and ethnic groups and blacks are no more likely to
be criminals than are whites. The data shows, however, that African Americans
more likely than others to be arrested and convicted. It is for that reason
that I propose we use our intelligence and humanity to look beyond the
numbers. Even though it has been shown time and time again that racial
discrimination still exists in almost every segment of our society, (Driving
While Black, Police & Civil Rights Leaders Sit Down to Build Bridges,
Painting Insanity Black, Avis Charged with Discrimination, The New Face of
Racism, Race & The Death Penalty, Bell Atlantic Sued for Discrimination,
Judge OKs Boeing Bias Settlement, Black Customers Sue Denny's) why do some
people find it impossible to consider that it also exists in our judicial
process?

Will we ever be able to agree on the truth about black crime (or know the
real story on white crime) in this nation?  I doubt it.  I do hope we will
open the lines of communication and learn to discuss all of the facts. Only
then will we be able to make changes and overcome the tremendous effect that
race continues to have on the perception of black males in America.

Date: October 18, 2011 04:08AM

Here is three of your upstanding, outstanding, standing out negros doing that negro stuff and they might be college graduates. BTW the sister had already spend 8 years in jail for doing the same shit.

One of Four Imprisoned in Basement Reported Missing in 2005

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/17/philadelphia-police-find-four-malnourished-people-locked-in-basement/?intcmp=trending#ixzz1b7P3xhjn

PHILADELPHIA – One of four mentally handicapped people found chained in a Philadelphia basement over the weekend was reported missing in 2005, but the case was closed by police, myFOXphilly.com reported Monday.

The woman found in the basement was identified by myFOXphilly.com as 29-year-old Tamara Breeden.

Her family reported her missing in 2005. A Philadelphia detective closed her case last year even though she had not been found.

The other three victims were between the ages of 29 and 41. All four victims were said to have the mental capacity of 10-year-olds, making it difficult for authorities to identify them and notify their families.

Three of four of the victims say they were abused and kept captive by the woman charged with kidnapping and falsely imprisoning them.

In an interview with KYW-TV on Monday, Breeden, Derwin McLemire and Herbert Knowles said they were abused by Linda Ann Weston and two others while in her care for the last year.

Breeden says she was hit on her head and showed where she says her teeth were knocked out. McLemire says he met Weston through an online dating service and tried to escape but didn't get away "so they got" him.

Knowles was shackled to a boiler and says he was hit by one of the two men arrested with Weston, who's jailed and can't be reached for comment.

Dozens of pieces of identification and power of attorney documents were also discovered, indicating a possible wide-ranging fraud scheme, police said Monday.

Investigators are still processing the documents and reaching out to authorities in multiple jurisdictions while they try to find the family of one of the victims rescued Saturday from what police called deplorable conditions, Lt. Ray Evers told The Associated Press.

Evers said Weston is suspected of running a long-standing fraud operation. Authorities say Weston and two other suspects may have been holding the four people found in the basement hostage and collecting their disability checks.

"Without a doubt, this is just the beginning of this investigation," Evers said.

The victims were rescued from the basement of the northeast Philadelphia apartment building on Saturday after the landlord shined a flashlight behind a steel door that had been chained shut.

The space was too small for an adult to stand up straight and reeked of waste from the buckets the victims used to relieve themselves, according to police.

Weston's daughter had been renting the two-bedroom apartment without incident for about a year and lived there with her two teenagers, paying $750 a month with cash or a money order, landlord Turgut Gozleveli said. Like other tenants in the seven-unit building, she had a key to the basement.

During his daily stop at the building on Thursday, the landlord met her mother and the mother's boyfriend, "Rev. Ed."

On Saturday, he heard dogs barking when he was in the basement, where he keeps his maintenance tools, and found a chain across the door to the sub-basement.

He found three dogs and four people.

"I asked them what they are doing here, and how they got in. There was no communication. I asked questions, and I don't get any answers," said Gozleveli, 71, who freed the chained man and called the police.

"He was just watching me when I cut the chain."

Detectives have been able to make contact with the families of three of the victims, but were still trying to reach the family of a fourth. Evers identified him as Herbert Knowles, 40. He may be from Virginia, Evers said.

"Out of the four, he has the most disabilities," Evers said. "He was so happy to be in the hospital and eat food. The detective says he's like a new person just hours after captivity."

"Talk about preying on the weak and weary," Evers said. "You can't get any lower than this person."

Charges of criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, criminal trespass, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment and related offenses were filed Sunday against Weston, 51, and Gregory Thomas, 47, both of Philadelphia, as well as Eddie Wright, 50, officially listed as homeless but originally from Texas. Listed phone numbers for the defendants could not be found and it was unclear whether they had attorneys.

Weston was being held on $2.5 million bail after being arraigned Monday on charges including conspiracy, kidnapping, false imprisonment and aggravated assault.

Thomas and Wright were being held on $500,000 bail following their arraignments Sunday

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/17/philadelphia-police-find-four-malnourished-people-locked-in-basement/?intcmp=trending#ixzz1b7PCmEq5

Attachments:
edge_adults_101711.jpg

Date: October 18, 2011 08:13AM

"Nigs comprise about 20% of serial killers in America despite being about 13% of the population."

These are the figures they tend to forget. 13% of the population, yet 100% of them are aggressive drivers. They needs to be in fronts of you! 100% of them are selfish, lazy, stupid!

Date: October 18, 2011 08:16AM

How many Youtube videos do we watch where some crazy nig is assulting someone?
I guess they can't make those nuggets fast enough to cure their hunger.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.