HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MrMystery
Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: June 10, 2011 05:35PM

Is a fag. Lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MrMystery
Posted by: Blue Suicide ()
Date: June 10, 2011 05:47PM

Gaydar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is a fag. Lol!.............everyone please report this thread as it is a personal attack against a legitimate member of the community.

Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: June 10, 2011 05:53PM

Blue Suicide Wrote:
> Gaydar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is a fag. Lol!.............everyone please
> report this thread as it is a personal attack
> against a legitimate member of the community.

Alternate inkadouche account.
Attachments:
lasdkjfa.jpg

Posted by: MrMystery ()
Date: June 10, 2011 05:54PM

All three posts above are from eesh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2011 05:56PM by MrMystery.

Posted by: CockMeat Sandwich ()
Date: June 10, 2011 05:56PM

MrMystery Wrote:
> All three posters above are eesh.

The poster above sucks big dicks

Date: June 10, 2011 05:58PM

CockMeat Sandwich Wrote:
> MrMystery Wrote:
> -----
> > All three posters above are eesh.
>
> The poster above sucks big dicks

Why so obsessed with dicks, eesh?

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: June 10, 2011 06:00PM

Why so obsessed with eesh, dick?

MrMystery Wrote:
> Why so obsessed with dicks, eesh?

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:02PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Why so obsessed with eesh, dick?
>
>

I'm not the one starting troll threads.

Date: June 10, 2011 06:03PM

I'm not the one taking dumps in the shower.

MrMystery Wrote:
> I'm not the one starting troll threads.

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:07PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I'm not the one taking dumps in the shower.
>
> MrMystery Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm not the one starting troll threads.

Neither am I; you should get eesh some help for his incontinence problem.

Date: June 10, 2011 06:10PM

I'm not the one that masturbates with a pretzel stick in my asshole.

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:16PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I'm not the one that masturbates with a pretzel
> stick in my asshole.
>
>

Is that how eesh makes his chocolate pretzels?

Date: June 10, 2011 06:20PM

I'm not the one who grabs little children off the street, while they are on their way home from school, and spends countless hours torturing and defiling their tiny, fragile, once-pure, bodies.

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:24PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I'm not the one who grabs little children off the
> street, while they are on their way home from
> school, and spends countless hours torturing and
> defiling their tiny, fragile, once-pure, bodies.
>

You should report your friend to the authorities.

Date: June 10, 2011 06:25PM

What friend would that be?

MrMystery Wrote:
> You should report your friend to the authorities.

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:38PM

It's ok... You can get back to me on that one...

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:38PM

I'm not the one who collects ejaculant, saving it in a mason jar in the refrigerator, and uses it to spice up all of their favorite dishes.

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:39PM

I'm not the one who gets sexually aroused every time they peel a banana.

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:40PM

I'm not the one who smokes cigarettes.

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:40PM

I'm not the one that eats turkey sandwiches every day...

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:42PM

I'm not the one that sends my son to school with avacado in his sack lunch every day.

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Kill Yourself Faggot ()
Date: June 10, 2011 06:43PM

LOL
Attachments:
MrMystery.jpg

Date: June 10, 2011 06:43PM

Looks like EJ aka Harry Tuttle eesh has gone off the deep end.

Posted by: No Mystery w/MrMystery ()
Date: June 10, 2011 06:44PM

Strange mixed up bastard.

Date: June 10, 2011 06:44PM

I'm not the one with gallons of semen in my refrigerador...

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:45PM

... literally... gallons of semen...

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:47PM

I'm not the one that asks my girlfriend to get sexual with my dog... and cries when she refuses...

MrMystery Wrote:

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:48PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I'm not the one with gallons of semen in my
> refrigerador..............................Learn how to delineate, retard!

Date: June 10, 2011 06:48PM

Blue Suicide Wrote:
> Looks like EJ aka Harry Tuttle eesh has gone off
> the deep end.

Eesh alt account

Posted by: Off The Deep End ()
Date: June 10, 2011 06:52PM

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Date: June 10, 2011 06:53PM

Are you obfuscating against me for my sporadical heritage? Bar none... par exsalonce...

Blue Suicide Wrote:
> Learn
> how to delineate, retard!

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:54PM

Now that you're here, would you care to answer a few of my scathing questions?

MrMystery Wrote:
> Eesh alt account

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 06:55PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Are you obfuscating against me for my sporadical
> heritage? Bar none... par exsalonce...
>
> Blue Suicide Wrote:
> -----
> > Learn
> > how to delineate, retard!

Dearest EJ,

You can mock my verbiage all you want, but where I went to school (exclusive pedagogical institution) we learned British English, which is more proper than American English.

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: June 10, 2011 06:57PM

Posted by: :-) ()
Date: June 10, 2011 07:00PM

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Date: June 10, 2011 07:05PM

I wish I had a friend... Someone with the rugged good looks of Patrick Duffy and with the meticulous attention to detail, as well as the style and finesse, of Daniel Larrieu

A guy can dream, can't he...

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 10, 2011 07:12PM

======================================

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2017 05:27PM by Blue Suicide.

Date: June 10, 2011 07:13PM

I'm not the one who drinks sports drinks in order to quench a thirst...

Blue Suicide Wrote:
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> -----
> > I wish I had a friend... Someone with the
> rugged
> > good looks of Patrick Duffy and with the
> > meticulous attention to detail, as well as the
> > style and finesse, of Daniel Larrieu
> >
> > A guy can dream, can't he...
>
>
>
>
> You can't quit inkahootz, can you fairy?

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 11, 2011 04:45AM

Hay guys! Look what I logged on to...

I found my PM box had 200-something new PMs... THey were all the same PM from "who knew"...

I used a simple script to delete them... I come back later and there are 387 new Pms... all the same...

I wonder who is responsible for this... I have a 50-50 chance of guessing right...

Below, you will find my first suspect...

Signatures are for fags
Attachments:
heywhoknew1.jpg
heywhoknew.jpg
larrieu.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 11, 2011 05:38AM

What did Patricia say in the PM?

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: June 11, 2011 05:44AM

Not convinced he is behind it... but every message contained "."

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 11, 2011 05:55AM

Whoever "who knew" is... is still up and surfing the forum AS WE SPEAK!

Signatures are for fags

Date: June 11, 2011 06:01AM

How'd you like my PM treat, who knew?

Signatures are for fags

LOL
Date: June 11, 2011 06:24AM

What do you think, y'all.... Should I open this PM?

Signatures are for fags
Attachments:
you did.jpg

Re: LOL
Posted by: fooliohootz ()
Date: June 11, 2011 06:25AM

I dare you, faggot.

Date: June 11, 2011 01:13PM

Well, that was disappointing... Just another message with a "." in it.

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Paulette Cooper ()
Date: June 11, 2011 01:27PM

It was eesh sent all of those, to make Inka look bad.

False flag operation.

SEOP (standard eesh operating procedure)

Posted by: Paulette Cooper ()
Date: June 11, 2011 01:37PM

it required an automated script to send hundreds of pms, at a rate per minute that is beyond what could be done manually (based on your attachment).

inka is not capable of that.

eesh is.

Date: June 11, 2011 05:46PM

Anonymous eesh post.

Paulette Cooper Wrote:
> it required an automated script to send hundreds
> of pms, at a rate per minute that is beyond what
> could be done manually (based on your
> attachment).
>
> inka is not capable of that.
>
> eesh is.

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: LoLuv ()
Date: June 12, 2011 07:46AM

lol

Date: July 05, 2011 10:27PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2011 10:28PM by MrMystery.

Posted by: bump ()
Date: July 05, 2011 10:29PM

bump

Posted by: bump ()
Date: November 12, 2011 05:51PM

bump

Date: November 12, 2011 07:11PM

This was a good thread...

I think I deserve an award for my breakthrough performance..

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 12, 2011 07:17PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> This was a good thread...
>
> I think I deserve an award for my breakthrough
> performance..

This is what you do for attention?....pathetic

Date: November 12, 2011 07:18PM

What do you mean?

Really? Wrote:
> This is what you do for attention?....pathetic

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Lolz ()
Date: November 12, 2011 07:20PM

Look at Tuttle, bumping a thread anonymously, and then complimenting himself!

What a maroon!

Date: November 12, 2011 07:21PM

Look at me!

Lolz Wrote:
> Look at Tuttle, bumping a thread anonymously, and
> then complimenting himself!
>
> What a maroon!

Signatures are for fags

Date: November 12, 2011 07:21PM

chinesejapanesedirtykneeslookatthese!

LQQK@ME!

Signatures are for fags

Date: November 12, 2011 07:23PM

Really? Wrote:
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> -----
> > This was a good thread...
> >
> > I think I deserve an award for my breakthrough
> > performance..
>
>
> This is what you do for attention?....pathetic

Harry Tuttle is a neophyte of EJ/eesh, it's apropos they would have the same sophomoric sense of humor.

Posted by: "Harry Tuttle" ()
Date: November 12, 2011 07:24PM

Sometimes I pretend to be people that I'm not.

Sometimes I pretend to be someone else pretending to be me.

As a matter of fact, I'm doing that right now.

For you see, through this strategem "Harry Tuttle" can maintain plausible deniability while his very hands are, as it were, dripping in blood (or, more likely, a certain other bodily fluid, which the ancients understood as the distilled essence of blood, so what's the diff?).

Yours truly,

Harry Tuttle

?

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: November 12, 2011 07:24PM

Blue Suicide Wrote:
> Really? Wrote:
> -----
> > Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > This was a good thread...
> > >
> > > I think I deserve an award for my
> breakthrough
> > > performance..
> >
> >
> > This is what you do for attention?....pathetic
>
>
>
> Harry Tuttle is a neophyte of EJ/eesh, it's
> apropos they would have the same sophomoric sense
> of humor.

Everyone know you're eesh ,Blue Suicide.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________" "good christ is there no limit to their douchebaggery?" - Gonads & Strife

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.