HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Complete Trash
Posted by: Krystal Meth ()
Date: October 19, 2011 09:01PM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why doesn't Krystal's family know how to use
> punctuation? Jesus fucking Christ, reading your
> shit is painful. You sound ignorant as fuck.

Well, when they attended school, they were wasted during most of their classes, so they couldn't pay attention. Then, most of them quit school at the 10th grade level, so they didn't advance much beyond that. I think what you see here in their writing is pretty much what you get with the whole family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 19, 2011 09:56PM

Krystal Meth Wrote:
> betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why doesn't Krystal's family know how to use
> > punctuation? Jesus fucking Christ, reading your
> > shit is painful. You sound ignorant as fuck.
>
> Well, when they attended school, they were wasted
> during most of their classes, so they couldn't pay
> attention. Then, most of them quit school at the
> 10th grade level, so they didn't advance much
> beyond that. I think what you see here in their
> writing is pretty much what you get with the whole
> family.

Touche. Another reason to exterminate the family...

Posted by: FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE ()
Date: October 19, 2011 10:48PM

All of you people need to get a fucking life stop trashing these kids they dont deserve it if you got so much mouth say who you are. Krystal Meth you have a fuckin mouth on you but deep down your a coward as for long term effects the grandmother has well educated herself on addiction now and in the future she is willing and ready to deal with any problem that comes about as for the kids being arrested you are one negative fuckin bitch and I hope you burn in hell how about a little prayer for the children instead of thrashing them you cold hearted no good trashy fucking bitch step up behind yor trash talk but you can't because you are a fucking coward

Date: October 19, 2011 11:07PM

Again, my eyes are bleeding from reading your fifth grade-esque ramble. Thanks for that. As for being a coward, I don't see how I am one. If I knew any of the creatures involved in this whale abortion of a situation, I'd say the same things to their faces that I'm writing on here. I don't wish ill will on the children; I'm just being realistic about their futures in prostitution, meth manufacturing and other illegal and immoral activities. Hopefully Grandma steers them towards a better future than that, but let's face it - her track(mark) record isn't so great, now is it?

Posted by: FUCK YOU BITCH ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:19PM

BETTERTHANYOUBITCH YOU JUST SHOWED WHAT KIND OF COLD HEARTED BITCH YO ARE AND YOU ARE A COWARD AND ALL I GOT TO SAY IS KRYSTAL FUCKED YOUR MAN TOO SO I HOPE YOU DI IN YOUR SLEEP YOU ARE TRASH AND THE WORLD HAS NO USE FOR YOU YOUR LITTLE WISE CRACKS SHOWS US YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE

Posted by: Had enough trash talk ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:21PM

Back off you don't know the grandmother she doesn't do drugs and she wil turn these babies into great men with alot of potential in their life as for Krystals mom thats a different story

Date: October 19, 2011 11:27PM

Hahahahaha!!! I can't even do this anymore, because your pathetic responses are no fun to my cold hearted bitch ass. This is like bantering with a retarded nine year old. Boo...

Date: October 20, 2011 03:55AM

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE Wrote:
> All of you people need to get a fucking life stop
> trashing these kids they dont deserve it if you
> got so much mouth say who you are. Krystal Meth
> you have a fuckin mouth on you but deep down your
> a coward as for long term effects the grandmother
> has well educated herself on addiction now and in
> the future she is willing and ready to deal with
> any problem that comes about as for the kids being
> arrested you are one negative fuckin bitch and I
> hope you burn in hell how about a little prayer
> for the children instead of thrashing them you
> cold hearted no good trashy fucking bitch step up
> behind yor trash talk but you can't because you
> are a fucking coward

No, Fuck You! You hick! You're not very good at accepting constructive criticism. Instead, you view it as hate that we are posting here. In reality, 90%+ of it is quite true and we've hit a nerve in you somewhere.

I have a question to ask of you. When we post our responses, does your stress level rise and you start chain smoking your cigarettes? Marlboro reds? Or, do you just pop open a can of Natural Light?

You need to understand that this is essentially a public forum. Sure, it's privately owned, but YOU have no control over what gets posted here. Again, I stated earlier that babies who were born "addicted" tend to be "slower" children in life - slower to learn, slower in social situations, etc. Now which part of my factual post did you not understand?

Oh, and one last question for you. How many teeth are you missing?

Thank you,

Posted by: Had enough trash talk ()
Date: October 20, 2011 06:26AM

I have thought about all these post and it is not worth my time I am not going to even come back to this site again so go get your kicks somewhere else I am not going to waste my time. What I am going to do is offer my help to these children in anyway I can the holidays are coming and they deserve a very special one so I am going to put my time in stepping up and offer my help to the people who stood up and took responsibilty for these 4 kids. So have fun trying to piss someone else off you won't be hearing from me. And also I have called Stafford County which is the county looking for Krystal and made the detective aware of this mess and he is going to see what he can do about putting a stop to this harrassment and delete this thread he said it is illegal to bully on the internet and to slander so let someone else take over I am out of here. May God help you sick people

Date: October 20, 2011 08:19AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlOVA54RsYcTkC3WcN8YL

Posted by: YEAH ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:21AM

I think its funny that her family "has had enough" with this site and the "trash talking", yet they are on her posting comments at 6:30 in the AM...that right there tells you something!

Posted by: ATTENTION ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:47AM

Attention everyone Krystal has been caught she is in jail. Now she will pay for what she did.

Posted by: ????????? ()
Date: October 20, 2011 11:09AM

just wondering, how do you know this?

Date: October 20, 2011 01:53PM

????????? Wrote:
> just wondering, how do you know this?

She hasn't been spotted at the methadone clinic, Planned Parenthood, or behind the dumpsters at Shoneys today - jail is the only other logical place to find her.

Posted by: MIC ()
Date: October 20, 2011 01:57PM

you are IGNORANT!!!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!! Shes an AMAZING WOMAN AND LOVES THOSE BABIES MORE THAN ANYONE!!!! THEY ARE IN THE BEST PLACE POSSIBLE !! SO IF U DONT KNOW KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT!!!

Posted by: ATTENTION ()
Date: October 20, 2011 04:32PM

Bad Boys Bad Boys what you gonna do when they got you Bad Boys Bad Boys you been got!!!!!

Posted by: PEACE OUT ()
Date: October 20, 2011 08:45PM

NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE GOING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME? OH I KNOW FIND ANOTHER GIRL AND HER FAMILY TO TALK SHIT ABOUT AND SPREAD LIES AND YEAH OVER HALF THE SHIT YOU ALL WROTE WAS LIES WHO GIVES A SHIT HOW MANY DUDES SHE FUCKED OH THATS RIGHT SHE HAD HALF YOUR MEN WELL THAT SAYS ALOT FOR YOUR MEN LOL SHE FUCKED UP NOW SHE WILL PAY FOR HER MISTAKES PEACE OUT BITCHES LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Date: October 20, 2011 08:49PM

ATTENTION Wrote:
> Attention everyone Krystal has been caught she is
> in jail. Now she will pay for what she did.

Thanks for this information. Which jail is she currently in? Also, are there any mugshots that have been released yet? Is she going through detox in her jail cell ... sweating with major delusions?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Posted by: momcrazy2b ()
Date: October 21, 2011 03:34PM

Krystal Meth at one time I thought you might have had a little compassion you told me a story about your sister and some bad decesion making she had done in her life.. but then things changed.. and her life improved...knowing that you are supposed to be the god-father of her children with all the negativity and cold heartedness that you have displayed... and still continue to even though its all over and done with... I just wonder how much compassion you will have on those in your own family if one of those children ever makes a mistake...will it be your fault?? you are related...can't you just let this thing go now??
Also I think it is so funny that after I posted that Krystal was not pregnant that it turned into a abortion and someone seen her with a great big stomach If someone had actually put eyes on her don't you think they should have turned her in knowing that she could have been having another baby addicted to drugs?? It just goes to show not everyone that posts on here Is not being completely honest..what is it is she pregnant with a great big belly?? or did she have an abortion?? did her boyfreind go back to his wife or is he still with Krystal?? everyone seems to know the facts but no one writes the truth...

As for me these are facts I attended college and have a degree in police science..I am clean and sober and have always been..I have five children and three of them have already graduated high school and have also attended college or another type of trade school just to continue their education.. One of my daughters attended ECPI for nursing she is marreid now and has two beautiful boys.. the other is still in George Mason University getting her Masters degree in Childhood Education..She has a fiance that is like me interested in law enforcement and when he receives his degree from George Mason is planning to work for the DEA so that he can work on gang related problems...Once they have their degrees and start working in the fields they have been studying for they want to get married and wait to have children when they reach 30-- My oldest a son wanted to follow his dream of being a sports broadcaster and received a degree in communication but after completing his education he found out that the money in broadcasting is not what he wanted and started his own company..he is married and has two beautiful children... My last two children are still in high school and they take advanced placement classes in school and continue to be on the honor roll each quarter...I am proud of my children and the example I have set for them they are all successful in my eyes...and since inquiring minds want to know everything... we are all related to Krystal...
No matter what every family has a person in their lives that might not make the right decision at one time or the other but you don't knock those people to the ground and forget they ever existed.. I was taught that you pick them up dust them off and hope that they will do better next time...you never give up hope becuase thats all we have...
All we can do as family now is hope that Krystal gets the help she needs and turns her life around...she can't turn back the clock and erase everything that has happened...but she can turn over a new leaf and start over again...now that is positive thinking...
Those with a negative look on life and wants to live that way.... they are the ones that will grow old alone with no one to care for them because they have never showed compassion or forgive a wrong or even put out a helpful hand for someone who needs it..

Shannon

Date: October 21, 2011 05:07PM

momcrazy2b Wrote:
> Krystal Meth at one time I thought you might have
> had a little compassion you told me a story about
> your sister and some bad decesion making she had
> done in her life.. but then things changed.. and
> her life improved...knowing that you are supposed
> to be the god-father of her children with all the
> negativity and cold heartedness that you have
> displayed... and still continue to even though its
> all over and done with... I just wonder how much
> compassion you will have on those in your own
> family if one of those children ever makes a
> mistake...will it be your fault?? you are
> related...can't you just let this thing go now??

My sister didn't really turn her life around. Sure, she got off the meth - but she's probably doing plenty of prescription meds in her life. Plus, she's married to a convicted sex offender, who served time for trying to solicit sex from a young girl - who was actually a police officer on the Internet.

Sure, I *might* have been a godfather of a child when I was at an early age, but my hands have been washed of that mess. I don't any of that drama in my life. It was dysfunction with a capital "D". I'm happy where I am now - It took a number of years to slowly work through my plan of dis-associating myself from all of them.

Now, we're here in the Internet. I can show compassion ... to a point. However, eventually reality will set in and I'll start to express my true opinions. Krystal is a stripper, whore and a drug addict. Sure, she might take steps to turn her life around, but success is rare in these cases. I'm sure she's sweating it out in her jail cell as she detoxes from all the drugs. Maybe, the pain will be enough that she'll have some vision that will convince her in her mind that the road she was on was a bad one ... or, maybe she won't.

Date: October 21, 2011 07:19PM

All I know is that the love for my children for is unconditional and without limits no matter what If they did do wrong I would do anything for them to try to lead them down the right path...The thing that bothers me personally is that just because we are related we are concidered trash..I have lived my life as a positive happy go lucky person and to have people on here judging me and my family that does not know me personally... hurts...no one in this family has supported what has went on..no one in thier right mind would...mistakes have been made yes...but should I have to carry the actions of others I have no control over??
I am sure she is going to have a lot of time on her hands and time to think about what has happened...sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they start to climb whatever whole they have fell in...
All I am asking is to have some condsideration for the innocents including her children they did not ask to be born but they are here..The grandmothers and fathers need the support of others not to be drug thru the mudd at least they stepped up and took responsibility when no one else did...
I can tell you up until Krystal turned about 10 she lived with and was loved very much by my granparents she went to Bethlehem Christian Academy from pre school on to about 5th grade I know this fact because I drove her everyday with my son... at that time in her life she was the sweetest child in the world...Krystal has went through some traumatic events in her life that would damage anyone...I know that some people can survive bad situations in their lives.. but until you have walked in their shoes and know what has happened..you really should not judge that person...I am not trying to make excuses for what has happened I am just saying no one should be so quick to judge people they really don't know....including the families...I could go into all the details about Krystals life but I don't feel like to whole world needs to know everything but if you are person that is really concerned and you feel like you need to know everything contact me personally I will fill you in...I have invited anyone on here in the past to contact me it still stands...

Posted by: INFORMATION ()
Date: October 21, 2011 08:29PM

OK everyone on here needs to stop telling lies Krystal is not in jail I repeat sheis not in jail she is still on the run I called the jail she is still wanted if you don't believe me call 540-288-5245 and as if they have a Krystal Woodson they say no and that is the number of the jail she would be in because that is the one she is wanted from if another jail picked her up she would be expedited to Stafford because they have the warrents so I REPEAT SHE IS STILL ON THE RUN

Date: October 21, 2011 08:34PM

INFORMATION Wrote:
> OK everyone on here needs to stop telling lies
> Krystal is not in jail I repeat sheis not in jail
> she is still on the run I called the jail she is
> still wanted if you don't believe me call
> 540-288-5245 and as if they have a Krystal Woodson
> they say no and that is the number of the jail she
> would be in because that is the one she is wanted
> from if another jail picked her up she would be
> expedited to Stafford because they have the
> warrents so I REPEAT SHE IS STILL ON THE RUN

Wow. Seems like we need to call in Dog the Bounty Hunter. He'd have her turned over to lock-down in less than 12 hours.

Date: October 21, 2011 09:17PM

Shannon stop playing evreyone like a fool you know dam well Krystal isn't in jail. You say keep it real well keep it real and stop acting like you think she is in jail. You know she is still on the run your whole family gossips about Krystal and I am sure you heard she isn't in jail so don't pretend

Date: October 21, 2011 09:42PM

INFORMATION Wrote:
> Shannon stop playing evreyone like a fool you know
> dam well Krystal isn't in jail. You say keep it
> real well keep it real and stop acting like you
> think she is in jail. You know she is still on the
> run your whole family gossips about Krystal and I
> am sure you heard she isn't in jail so don't
> pretend

What's the value of Krystal's bond? It might be some good work for those who are unemployed to work at finding her and taking her into the authorities. It might be some easy money for a little work.

Date: October 21, 2011 09:51PM

The court website says 2.500.00

Posted by: Acne Creme ()
Date: October 22, 2011 02:14AM

Reading this stuff makes my own life problems seem like pimples or a lil zit rash or sumpin

Date: October 22, 2011 01:19PM

Any one that knows Krystal would know that her last name is not Woodson anymore... she has been married...the last I heard she still carries her married name
...(Attention), (Information), you post on here like a bulletin board like you really know something of utmost importance with your made up names... why won't you stand behind what you post... I have not once called anyone out of their names... nor have I trashed anyone else on this site.. I can't because I don't know you...If I do know you personally I am sure that I could post damaging information about someone in your families...(because no one is perfect) and ride you like a dog too...
I can get some repor with (Krystal Meth) then you go behind and try to tear it down again...lets be sensible...I am not scared of what I write you have my name...If I have posted anything false prove it...I have neither confirmed nor denied anything...If you want to keep guessing and posting lies go ahead..hide but your credbility is wearing very thin...
...If you want credibility and want to be took seriously don't be scared....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2011 05:19PM by momcrazy2b.

Posted by: Information ()
Date: October 23, 2011 04:35PM

Well Shannon you once give false information again Krystal isn't married anyone he wasn't stupid he got a legal divorce from her ass and she doesn't go by married name she still is trashy Krystal WOODSON her divorce has been final so stop bullshitting once again

Date: October 23, 2011 06:56PM

I said the last I heard she still went by her married last name... boy you are really taking that information personally....I have figured out who you are...but don't worry...I won't put your sons name on here...I wouldn't do that...I could have posted it before but out of common courtesy I didn't...there are a lot of women that will still carry thier married last names so that they have the same last name of their children...
At least I know who you are now and know what you are going through I can understand why you would be upset and I am truly sorry...
All I have been asking everyone is to leave the rest of the families out of it and that includes you and your family if you read back...
If you want to continue this and continue trashing just Krystal's family...I can let go of my kindness and consideration and let it all hang out...

Posted by: Information ()
Date: October 23, 2011 08:28PM

First of all I haven't trashed your family not one time. And second of if you mean my daughter go ahead she is the only onde in my family that has made big mistakes if you want to blast her go ahead. The difference between your family and mine is when my daughter did wrong I stepped in and made sure my grandchild was taken immediately and for your info I still have her and always will

Date: October 23, 2011 08:35PM

Blah blah blah, my family is more fucked up than yours, yada yada. Shouldn't y'all be taping an episode of springer right now?

Posted by: informayion ()
Date: October 23, 2011 09:49PM

And also Shannon don't threaten me because I can start bashing your faminy and I know alot it gac been a long times since my family has been mixed up with yours and I know alot of dirt so don't throw stones I will throw boulders

Posted by: JUST STOPPPP ()
Date: October 24, 2011 01:18AM

Shannon just stop responding you said you wouldn't cooment anymore than stop you are giving them someone to argue with this thread did get quiet for a minute then you commented and it started again please stop

Date: October 24, 2011 09:27AM

I am not stupid I can see that people change the way they spell their names just to make sure that they can keep the pot stirred...I can also tell by the grammar when it is someone else...
I am going to let this go...

Date: October 24, 2011 09:44AM

From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!

A woman was asked by a coworker,

'What is it like to be a Christian?'

The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.'

God picks you from the patch, brings you in,

and washes all the dirt off of you.

Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.

He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.

Then He carves you a new smiling face and

puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.'

This was passed on to me by another pumpkin.

Now it's your turn to pass it to other pumpkins.

I liked this enough to send it to all the pumpkins in my patch.
Attachments:
pumpkin.png

Posted by: Take your belly and go away bitch ()
Date: October 24, 2011 09:47AM

This is not FB bitch.

Date: October 24, 2011 09:52AM

TAKE YOUR BELLY AND GO AWAYBITCH why don't you stop she is only trying to make peace just go away you are the rotten pumpkin that didn't make it out of the patch

Posted by: WHAT A DIRTY WHORE ()
Date: October 25, 2011 12:38PM

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooow I cannot believe you even wrote this comment! Let me tell you something - When Krystal became pregnant and decided to stick a needle in her arm - or snort the shit up her nose - she WAS ABUSING her unborn child! How fucking retarded are you! Yeah she could have been heartless and had an abortion - but it was just as heartless for her to use while pregnant. Now that poor child will probably grow up with learning diabilities and god knows what other mental and/or physical problems because she decided not to be "heartless".

And lets be real here - Krystal probably would have had an abortion if she had the money at the time. Thats the problem with addiction though - she keep shooting it into her arm! FUCKING NASTY ASS BITCH!

Posted by: Nobody ()
Date: October 27, 2011 09:02PM

Too funny, still kicking this dead horse around eh? Pretty soon this all come back around on you.

Date: October 27, 2011 10:21PM

Why do I hear dueling banjos every time I open this thread?

Posted by: He's Delusional ()
Date: October 27, 2011 10:47PM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
> Why do I hear dueling banjos every time I open
> this thread?

And, you're surprised by what you read here?

Oh, I got one for you.

Q: What do West Virginians do for Halloween?

A: Pump Kin

Date: October 28, 2011 08:39AM

He's Delusional Wrote:
> betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why do I hear dueling banjos every time I open
> > this thread?
>
> And, you're surprised by what you read here?
>
> Oh, I got one for you.
>
> Q: What do West Virginians do for Halloween?
>
> A: Pump Kin

yes!!!! +100

Posted by: Nobody ()
Date: October 28, 2011 07:33PM

Well it does appear two posters here are highly familiar with incest in West Virginia. Aww come on you two, admit it. You're both from WV and know each other ... intimately.

Posted by: FINALLLLY ()
Date: December 19, 2011 10:22AM

She is finally in jail at least till March you want to write her she is in Rappahannock Regional Jail go to web site get address I HOPE SHE ROTTS AND GOES THROUGH WITHDRAWS SO BAD HER SKIN CRAWLS

Posted by: infoomation ()
Date: December 22, 2011 08:07PM

KRYSTAL LYNN WOODSON
RAPPAHANNOCK REGIONAL JAIL
PO BOX 3300
STAFFORD VA

NOW YOU DONT HAVE TO LOOK IT UP

Posted by: Yuck ()
Date: February 19, 2012 02:21PM

Cant believe that nasty cunt had the child abuse charges against her dropped because using when your pregnant isnt child abuse apparently. I hope that bitches withdrawls were horrible and she suffered!

Posted by: confused ()
Date: February 29, 2012 10:47PM

That bitch is getting out of jail Mar 2, 2012 and she says she is coming for her kids. The best part is the Grabdmother that has the two youngest loves her grandbabies and will give her a beating she will remember if she starts trouble she dont deserve any of her kids and I hope the other kids have protectors too

Posted by: haaaaaaaaa ()
Date: March 16, 2012 06:15PM

The bitch hasnt been out a week and she got busted for cocaine last night and is back in jail

Date: March 16, 2012 06:18PM

This thread has a special place in my heart; it was one of my first on FFU. Keep on keepin it classy, Krystal and fam!

Posted by: KARMA IS A BEYOTCH ()
Date: April 06, 2012 07:45PM

WOW CAN I REALLY SAY IM SURPRISED? Krystal is truly the scum of the earth - she is getting exactly what she deserves. Seeing this is her second possession of schedule I or II drug, the judge should be imposing her suspended sentence (4.5 years), plus her probation violation pending in stafford county circuit. That nasty bitch will be where she should be for using drugs during her pregnancy - in jail where she cant get pregnant - hopefully she isnt already for the month shes been out!

Posted by: debbie ()
Date: June 23, 2012 01:43AM

please give me a call if you need to ask me anything

Date: June 23, 2012 01:49AM

yall r so fucked up..... Wrote:
> Ok people listen up.....I think some of us have
> figured out who some of these people are on
> here...
> We think that some of this is coming from a
> retired fx co bus driver who has nothing better to
> do but sit on here and trash others when she needs
> to be looking at her own life and family...she is
> raising HER daughters kid cuz her daughter is also
> a piece of shit drug user who also cant hold a job
> unless shes workin for mommy...she needs to watch
> HER boyfriend cuz he definately isnt home all the
> time or working when he says he is...hes either
> with his lot lizards or the bar...
>
> Hey there DONT HATE...Its her boyfriend not her
> husband...lmao

Date: June 23, 2012 01:53AM

please give me a call if you need to talk or i can meet up with you

Posted by: Krystal Bitch Please Lmao! ()
Date: June 23, 2012 12:42PM

Ok I am late in reading all this shit! This shit is like some Jerry Springer shit. I am the daughter to Debbie. An we all have ghost in our closets. Lmfao. I do work for a family owned an operated towing company. But hey at least I am not swinging around a pole for a living.I have done some things in my life that I am not proud of. We live an learn an move foward.My mom did an has helped mr raise my daughter. I was 19 just graduating high school. But hey at least I only had one. I will give you the run down about where Krystal Lynn Woodson Summers comes from. Her mom Laura Oltman Jewell she has has 4 kids. 1st on was Krystal Lynn, Laura couldnt keep her legs closed so she up an left one night. There was poor baby Krystal Lynn motherles in her crib. For her poor father to raise her an do the best he can. He def. tried his hardest.As Lynn got older she spiraled out of control. Which happens to people when they have a fucked life. But Krystal Lynn decided who an what she wanted to be. I personally dont care much for the lil girl.She got with my brother, got pregnant several times, didnt know who the baby was. Then my lil nephew came along. Shit we had to do a DNA test to be sure. I feel she is getting exactly what she deserves hopefully she will do better. #2 Jamie that poor kid no wonder why he has a hard time finding out who he is. Laura couldnt keep her legs closed long enough to take care of him. She left him with an ex boyfriend to raise when that guy couldnt do it she left him with my mom an my mom was going to adopt him so he could have a decent life. But instead he went to his dads aunt. She raised him an did the best she could.He did the best thing an moved away an is trying to live a drama free life. Both of these children has seen there mother do so much dramatized isnt the word! #3 My Tater Tots..Laura popped out another one an left her with my aunt for days on in while she ran off an got fucked. Finally Tater became a part of our family an was raised within our family to be a wonderful young lady. Then we got #4 Markie how sad he is left alone all hours of the night while his mother is out fuckn all these men. One of those men recently is my father,she's been with my cousin to. I dont know to much about lil markie but I know its sad he will grow up to be trouble because his mother could care less about his well being. The only thing that bitch worrys about is who is she gonna fuck. If this woman turns anyone on she goes both ways. She gets it done on the bus, she been with pretty much all fairfax city an surrounding areas.This bitch will stop at nothing, she will fuck her friends man, shit she was workn at the race track an she giving out free blow jobs there. One of the guys she was fuckn there his wife was doing her hair an had no idea an prob still doesnt know they were fuckn. She also is a drug addict her choice of drug is cocaine. I guess I could say the trouble kids of her are acting out but I believe you make your own person. An seeing what a piece of shit there mother is....u would think.They would want to be somebody else. I will keep it real an I def. got nothing to hide. Lil Miss. Laura if u got something to say please tell me to my face! U see me at the race track come on over an talk to me!!!!! Talk to u later herpes aka Laura

Posted by: ramble ()
Date: June 23, 2012 10:41PM

Didn't her mom Laura get caught in a motel room with Adrienne about a month ago ?

Posted by: Uwish ()
Date: June 24, 2012 05:05PM

You talk bad about people you are no better you use to swing around a pole you don't raise your daughter your so called father is sleeping with everyone including Laura and doing cocaine your mother pretends she doesn't know but she does and she is control freak of her grandchildren as for your brother he is a male whore who beats women and does drugs he doesn't take care of his son either your control freak mother does you talk all this shit only behind a screen go do some more dope and tell your momma thanks for supporting the habit lmao

Posted by: UwishCpvpy ()
Date: June 24, 2012 05:43PM

You forgot to mention that your great family raised tator to have black babies

Posted by: taylorrrrr ()
Date: June 24, 2012 09:30PM

Fuck you...yes my son is black and he is the best thing in my life...obviously you ain't shit if your sitting behind a computer screen talking about me having a black baby get a fuckin l
ife and as for her family raising me, I think god that they did none of them ever treated me any different ever since day up until now..they still treat me the same & would never let me go without..you can also sit around and bash my mother and my sister but I won't participate, no I don't agree with what they do & the choices they make but their still my mother and sister but have fun with your little bashing party and talking about me having a black baby...how about you meet up with me & we can take care of this. Xoxoxoxo but I'm sure you ain't got balls to do so ;) keep hating , I love being the center of your world.

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: June 24, 2012 09:37PM

taylorrrrr Wrote:
> Fuck you...yes my son is black and he is the best
> thing in my life...obviously you ain't shit if
> your sitting behind a computer screen talking
> about me having a black baby get a fuckin l
> ife and as for her family raising me, I think god
> that they did none of them ever treated me any
> different ever since day up until now..they still
> treat me the same & would never let me go
> without..you can also sit around and bash my
> mother and my sister but I won't participate, no I
> don't agree with what they do & the choices they
> make but their still my mother and sister but have
> fun with your little bashing party and talking
> about me having a black baby...how about you meet
> up with me & we can take care of this. Xoxoxoxo
> but I'm sure you ain't got balls to do so ;) keep
> hating , I love being the center of your world.
Attachments:
1340582327352.png

Date: June 24, 2012 09:48PM

^wtf?! Lls

Posted by: so sad :( ()
Date: June 25, 2012 01:36PM

wow i see some people are back to sweeping underneath everyone elses door step before their own!!! dont u people get tired of creating all this drama for other people? just remember those who create their own drama deserve their own karma and it will come around and bite everyone of u in your ass!!!!! but as we all know and can see u thrive on this kind of shit and its really sad because there is life out there other than this but i guess because you work for mommy and your daddy you have plenty of time to sit and think of all this trash youre putting on here, when deep down youre obviously no better than these people!is this what you get paid for??? keep the drama going so your mommy stays happy? its pretty pathetic, actually its a sickness you guys have and they do have people that can help you guys with that or maybe you can go talk to your moms therapist and get a group rate (lol) hell take daddy too maybe he needs to go to a detox center before he drinks the rest of his life away!
poor poor pathetic people, i cant wait til someone gets on here and finishes airing out your dirty laundry, so whoever started it needs to come out with more details especially about you and your mom!!!
as for who ever is talking about the daughter having a black baby, what the hell does that matter? so what he has a different skin color, doesnt he still breathe the same air we do? hes innocent in all of this and its sad that you would stoop that low to say something like that. what goes around comes around so hope youre protecting youre own cause talking about a baby is wrong and you will be punished.
that goes for anyone on this site that has said an unkind word about any of these people, everyone has problems in life some more than others but everyone has them and who are you to judge?????
i wish karma upon everyone of you people that have slammed this family...
turn about is fair play!!!
wish you and your families the best and please protect your children if you have any cause they will one day grow up and may just shock you in how they turn out and you can think back to this and say damn karma did come around!!!!!!

Posted by: About Time ()
Date: June 25, 2012 02:42PM

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma is a bitch!!!!

Posted by: I no more than U think I do... ()
Date: June 25, 2012 08:15PM

yes you are right, AMEN to that!!
This family has been though enough, dont you think? For some pathetic loser to get on here and talk all this shit.
Well maybe someone does need to get on here and air out their laundry too. I mean SO SORRY said turn about it fair play right???
Well lets just start with how DEBBIS JENKINS GOODWIN HATED Krystal Woodson, actually she hates any girl thats with her son. No one is good enough for her baby boy that she insists she is IN love with, thats kinda sick huh? but thats how she puts it! Man I wonder what her therapist felt when she herard her say that?! I bet the therapist needed therapy!!!
But yes she hated Krystal from day one, never cut her a break! and then when she found out that Krystal was pregnant, OMG WOW the bitch lost her mind!!! The whole pregnancy the baby was not JAMES JOSHUA GOODWINS, Krystal was a whore according to Debbie and it was impossible that the baby was his.
Lets back up a lil bit though and talk about how Debbie would invite her son over for dinner but Krystal wasnt invited and if she was with James, she would sit in the truck, in the driveway some times for a couple hours while mommy fixed her precious son some dinner and he ate with her, who does that shit? Krystal would call and text his phone but be ignored cause mommy might get mad at him!!!
How about all the names and shit she would call Krystal when she was having a bad day with her bf Adrian, which was and probably still is everyday! See if Debbie isnt in control of every situation then shes just not happy and wrecks everyones day. cusses snd rants and rades about everything and everyone. No wonder that man, she says is her bf,does what he does. but then theres always the guy she started sleeping with who also worked for Adrian , talk about keeping it close, guess he was considered the POOL BOY, and well, every think that i am better than everyone else lady, widow, has to have one of those!!!!!! and she has the nerve to talk about Laura and her Krystal? People shouldnt throw stones who live in glass houses!
Lets see yes Krystal was verbal and mentally abused by Debbie James and Krystal, everyday. If James wasnt beating her or calling her names he was off trying to get in someone elses pants, hell he even tried for Krystals mom, but that didnt succeed! Krystal while pregnant was left home alone, most of the time with no phone because Debbie would have it cut off. she was taken to drs appts and James would drop her off and she would sit for couple hours waiting on him to come back and get her or he would tell her to walk he was busy or call her mother to get her. who does that? oh wait, yes the goodwins!!!
Debbie was quick to put Krystal and her mother down all the time but when she was told things about her kids, it was noooooooo way not her precious i do no wrong children!!! She has been told that her daughter used heroin and it was proved to her, she was a pill head, and well that was krystals bf fault cause he was so she blamed everything on him, but I guess she did see after Krystal, bf and step brother decide to get in a car drunk and pilled out of their heads and drive to the 711 to get more beer i am sure and with step brother behind the wheel driving on wet dark road, losses control and krystal is ejected from car. sad huh? her precious daughter high and drunk, hmmmmmmm!!! she then learned that her kid did have a problem and held on to those pain pills and dispurised them her self but that didnt last long. she was then told about the heoin usage, and smoked pot and probably still does like there was no tommorrow, so see her daughter isnt perfect either but dont you talk about her alcholic son either, who smoked pot and pcp and took pills too. let his pregnant gf smoke crack in the garage cause she had such a problem with it. hed even go get it for her from her aunt donna, who is also addicted to everything bbut thats a whole nother subject.
why wouldnt he try and get her help, especially pregnant? thats right, no one believed it was his baby cause she was sleeping with everyone. so he didnt care if that baby came out unhealthy or retarted!!!!
so really krystal debbie and james really need to look at their own lives before passing judgment on any one out here in this world!
How does she know that her SPANISH grandaughter wont try to work at a strip club? it was ok for her mommy to do it, maybe not dancing but dressed like a whore infront of all kinds of men, same thing as swinging on a pole there, she still walked through those doors with the intention of making money from filthy twisted men!!!! They dont know what shes gonna do so they better sit back and think how it will make them feel. and as for the lil boy James, he will probably be an alcoholic too and a male whore like his daddy and abuse woman and treat them like scum of the earth cause they say you live what you learn.
theres so much more i could say but I do have someone who waits for me.
Just remember debbie and krystal and james, you dont know every single detail about everyones life so dont judge people cause sounds like youre family is far from perfect!

Date: June 25, 2012 08:57PM

Why doesn't anyone use their real names ? Ever since this post started I haven't seen many people use their real names. #whack

Posted by: 6yu3J ()
Date: June 25, 2012 09:00PM

#whack

is really a gay thing to type

Posted by: Karla:) ()
Date: June 25, 2012 09:02PM

Hey hey now guys if you're going to get on Taylor get it right. She wasn't "raised to have black baby's" that boys half black. Stupid people.

Date: June 25, 2012 09:10PM

#whackkkkk
Lls who the Fuck cares?!?!
Karla yes I wish they would get their info right before they wanna put me on blast....yes my HALF BLACK bambino ;) he's adorable though.... :)

Date: June 25, 2012 09:13PM

My badddd, guess I thought I was on Twitter lls.

6yu3J Wrote:
> #whack
>
> is really a gay thing to type

Posted by: babymomma ()
Date: June 25, 2012 09:26PM

Krystal you opened this can of womens now geal with it you are trash just like Krystal Woodson maybe thats why you have same name and as for your mother she is a coward who one day is going to lose everything and oh yeah your brother is a sore excuse for a Dad that poor kid he is has is going to be messed up from being raised with people like the Goodwin's and Taylor stop treating this like it is a fuckin joke grow up

Posted by: babymooma ()
Date: June 25, 2012 09:27PM

Krystal you opened this can of worms now deal with it you are trash just like Krystal Woodson maybe thats why you have same name and as for your mother she is a coward who one day is going to lose everything and oh yeah your brother is a sore excuse for a Dad that poor kid he is has is going to be messed up from being raised with people like the Goodwin's and Taylor stop treating this like it is a fuckin joke grow up

Date: June 25, 2012 09:34PM

Lmfao as far as I'm concerned it is a joke. A big fucking joke.....an online forum bashing one another and everyones too much of a coward to use their real names....but I really haven't said anything to make it a joke besides my comment to the person who said my #whack was gay..haha so really don't bother coming at me with some bs....

babymooma Wrote:
> Krystal you opened this can of worms now deal with
> it you are trash just like Krystal Woodson maybe
> thats why you have same name and as for your
> mother she is a coward who one day is going to
> lose everything and oh yeah your brother is a sore
> excuse for a Dad that poor kid he is has is going
> to be messed up from being raised with people like
> the Goodwin's and Taylor stop treating this like
> it is a fuckin joke grow up

Posted by: come out ()
Date: June 26, 2012 08:53AM

Whats the matter Krystal and Debbie you have both met your match you run your mouth and get lots of reply and now your gone you cowards does the truth hurt

Posted by: krystal Lmfao...... ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:45PM

Hey bitchs I am by far scared of any of u nasty ass bitchs. I havent been back on b/c I do have better things to do. Did u miss me u nasty ass bitchs? I have alot more to say. An you can say what u want about me. I actually think its pretty funny that u, who ever thought me an my mom were on here trash talkn? Ya'll really dont know whats good! An being scared why dont u ask that nasty ass tramp daughter what happen to her! All I can say u feeln froggy please jump, make sure u know what ur doing! I was told about this web site recently an when I read the trash talkn about me an my mother I thought I would ad my opinion. But I see it hurt you feelns, the truth does hurt when u deny what u are! Mayb Linda Farby should get a email to check this website out? Who's husband/babydaddy/Bf dick u suckn today? LMFAO>>>>>> Please step up bitch I've been waitn for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: June 26, 2012 11:45PM

its yagirl's mom!

Posted by: krystal lmao.... ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:59PM

Hey u bitch why do u hide behind a fake name? Did u read that part that wrote before I have flaws. Everyone has a ghost or more in there closet. How many ghost u got in yours. An my family is far from perfect but far from trash like the Laura, Krystal Lynn! Dont be scared say who u are? Here chicken, chicken! LMFAOOOOOOOOO..... I love u Tater

Posted by: Krystal Lmfao.... ()
Date: June 27, 2012 12:06AM

Oh one more thing about the business.... It doesnt belong to Adrian...company is momma's! Like I told my brother from day one u cant make a whore into a house wife! Men have been tryn to change Laura for years an she aint changed yet either! Oh an my brother an Laura....word on the street was Laura was tryn to suck his dick on the way back from seeing her very own daughter in the hospital. Now thats sick...ok chicken little I gotta go to bed! Check in later with ya! ;)

Posted by: m.f.to.be ()
Date: June 27, 2012 06:37AM

i know both families who ever wrote that shit about the goodwins really dont know them far from bad people only got caught up with that trash in their family .Laura.Woodson, Glaze,Oltiman,Jewel many more??????????????????????????is been trash all her life .Never wanted to be apart of her kids life until they got to be adults so she good teach them life (poor kids).LETS talk about how she partys on the weekend with drinking and her cocaine and them get on the FAIRFAX COUNTY BUS AND DRIVES CHILDREN (wtfuck) YES send her boss a link maybe they will do something about are children on the bus with this fake as bitch. AND i also read about ADRIAN thats was really funny thats is about like LAURA and KRYSTAL LYNN life style that man has been a run around all is life if DEBBIE ran he got it back (good for her)you go girl.ALL YOU PEOPLE TALKIN TRASH IF YOU ALL HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY WHY DONT YOU ALL BE UP FRONT AND MEET UP.NOW for JAMES he treated k.lynn like shit because one man wasent enough for her DNA those people had to!!!! How many men even when knock up sleep around she didnt know whos baby she told her mother.YOU people r a joke TO compare those two families together. THAT had to be a NIGHTMARE that had to be like meeting the devil. Everyone has a pass but LAURA and her family in your family know wonder debbie went crazy .Out of all of this lil JAMES is with people who will LOVE him the most. JUST as long AS he can forget that trash family. BE BACK SOON HAVE AGOOD DAY READ UP ON THIS LATER GOT TO GO TO WORK

Posted by: Krystal Lmfao ()
Date: June 27, 2012 10:30AM

Thank u! I was going to get back on an put something like that. My family could never even compare to those trashy ass bitchs! An it was the biggest nightmare ever! Still is!!!! I hope lynn can change for her kids but thats a tough one she has had lots of chances. I dont like the that girl all but if she can change an try to be a real mother then more power to her. Laura still doesnt give 2 fucks about her kids. She had those kids to try an keep all the babydaddys she has, but when the men ran out the kids went to. The ones that she had in her possecion they would go to who ever would take them. Poor lil James he still crys in his sleep. I dont know what all went on in the trailor park in stafford but that poor kid. If Lynn cant change she really needs to keep getn up an leave these kids alone. I think its even more funny that they compare me to Lynn. Lmfao....I wouldnt even be able to catch up with her or even stay caught up with her. Its sad Laura has done nothing for any of them kids, but try an teach them trash like her. My mom may have been hard on us an still is but thats not a bad thing. Mother's want whats best for there kids, not tell them its okay to be trash cuz mommy is! Well I have to get to work now! But to the other person that wrote we be trash please come out an say who u are? Dont be scared ;)

Posted by: CONCERNED FOR KIDS ()
Date: June 27, 2012 01:52PM

EVERYONE JUST STOP THE ONLY ONES YALL ARE GOING TO HURT IN THE LONG RUN ARE THE KIDS THEY DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE POSTING TRASH ONE DAY SOMEONE IS GOING TO THROW ALL THIS DIRT AT THEM YOU KNOW THE WORLD IS ONE MEAN AND CRUEL PLACE AND GROWING UP PEOPLE ARE ALREADY GOING TO GIVE THEM A HARD TIME ABOUT WHAT KIND OF FAMILY THEY HAVE OR ABOUT THE SKELETONS IN THEIR FAMILIES CLOSET THEY DONT DESERVE THAT SO STOP GIVING THEM TRASH TO THROW AT THESE POOR BABIES AND ANOTHER THING STOP PUTTING THE MINORS NAMES ON HERE THATS NOT FAIR EITHER PEOPLE ARE MEAN AND THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW THESE POOR INNOCENT BABIES NAMES SO EVERYONE JUST STOP BASHING EACH OTHER IS DOING NOTHING BUT GIVING EVERYONE A SHOW YOU ALL KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT EACH OTHER AND HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY PICK UP A PHONE IF YOU KNOW ALL THAT DIRT ON SOMEONE THEN I AM SURE YOU KNOW A PHONE NUMBER

Posted by: To the Fullest ()
Date: June 27, 2012 02:42PM

I agree. The kids are just innocent by standers and don't need to be mentioned in any of this.

They already have to go through life defending themselves with things they had no control over.

They didn't ask to be born. They didn't ask to be abandoned by their own Mothers and Fathers.

Leave them alone. All the kids are well taken care of by people that love them and provide for them.

You guys can talk about whoever you want whenever you want but leave those innocent children alone!!!

Posted by: Krystal Lmao ()
Date: June 27, 2012 07:47PM

I dont know who u are, but the kids are innocent. The world is a very mean place. An unfortunately they prob. will hear about this when they get older. If I knew numbers I would most def. call them an ask wtf there problem is. Me or my mother had nothing to do with any of the prior trash talkn. Maybe I shouldnt of said some things. But when people threatn, talk shit about any of my family members I will have something to say an if it comes down to it I will throw down for them. These trashy ass people have nothing better to do. I think the most nasty thing I've heard so far is Laura said my nephew had the biggest dick to be a baby. Whoever defends this woman is just as sick as her! Any who as I said I dont know who u are but I agree 100%

Posted by: mf2be ()
Date: June 27, 2012 10:01PM

HEY YOU BUNCH OF TRASH YOU OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!! OR IS IT RACE TRACK NIGHT AT MANASSAS YOU OUT THERE RUNNING AFTER SOMEONE MAN .YOU HERPES ASS BITCH .IAM SO GLAD I DO NOT HAVE KIDS AND MY MAN WOULDNT PISS ON YOU .SO I WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE YOU HAVE HURT AND THERE KIDS. I BELEIVE SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND C.P.S TO WAPLES MILL RD.BECAUSE HER SON MARK IS INTO ALL CANS OF SHIT HER MOTHER IS IN BED NNABLE TO WATCH HIM WHEN THAT HERPES ASS STAY OUT 2OR3DAYS . SOMEONE NO ADDRESS ? COME ON EVERYONE LETS MAKE HER LIFE HELL LIKE SHE HAS MADE EVERYONE ESLE SUFFER .LET WATCH THIS BITCH FOLD. ADDRESS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Krystal LMFAO! ()
Date: June 28, 2012 12:35AM

who ever u mayb I'll get it for u! I'll have it for u tomorrow. an your right her ass needs to be served! I would call her a whore but that wouldnt even describe the person she is! an as far as your man goes, some are smarter then others. the stupied ones thou my god! not only do u have to worry about herpes but that bitch prob. has aids! Well any who I'll get that info. an get back to you. ttyl

Posted by: JUST STOP ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:12AM

I am not sure why everyone is going at Laura but just stop leave it alone I think you need to mind your business as for her son dont step in and try to destroy his life because you dont like his mother. I am going to notify Fairfax Count CPS about all this drama everyone is starting you do know it is against the law to slander someone and it is a federal offense to report false alligations to CPS so when you make a report you better have your facts straight and Krystal make sure your lil so called family business in all legitimate because if you throw stones I will throw boulders you do know it is against the law to claim Grandkids on taxes that don't live with you and also is against the law to not claim cash paid tickets and also are you paying taxes do you get a paystub better hope so cause the labor board loves to find companies ripping off IRS so back off leave everything alone get a life for that matter try being a mother. And I see you agree with not dragging kids into it them leave them alone

Date: June 28, 2012 08:31AM

It's libel not slander you dumb piece of shit. Slander is spoken, not written.

And its not a crime. There is no criminal involvement. Libel is a civil matter.

If you had 1/8th of a brain, your comment might carry some weight.....

Posted by: just sttop ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:41AM

Bitch you fuckin get it right it is FUCKING SLANDER WHEN SHE TELLS LIES ABOUT SOMEONE VERBAL OVER THE PHONE SO GET IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN GET THAT DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH AND NO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

Date: June 28, 2012 09:42AM

just sttop Wrote:
> Bitch you fuckin get it right it is FUCKING
> SLANDER WHEN SHE TELLS LIES ABOUT SOMEONE VERBAL
> OVER THE PHONE SO GET IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR
> TWO CENTS IN GET THAT DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH AND NO
> WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

Posts on Fairfax Underground - which you have referred to as "all this drama" are written communications.

And, since you're such a lawyer, care to comment on the criminality or illegality of slandar or libel. Provide us the statutory cite in the Virginia code.

While we're at it, provide us with the Federal criminal code what states that its a "federal offense to report false alligations to CPS". Why would the Federal government care about statements made to a state agency???

Posted by: gooaway ()
Date: June 28, 2012 09:56AM

Get real you are trying to pretend to be smart but how intelligent are you staying on a sight like this

Posted by: eatme ()
Date: June 28, 2012 10:10AM

I never talked like I was a lawyer you did dick sucker

Date: June 28, 2012 10:27AM

eatme Wrote:
> I never talked like I was a lawyer you did dick
> sucker

Oh, but you were dictating to us about how this and that was a criminal offense and how that was a federal offense.

Talking out of your ass. Stick to waitressing (or stripping). It suits you better.

Posted by: GETITRIGHT ()
Date: June 28, 2012 10:30AM

Got something even better I DONT WORK GET IT RIGHT LETS DO LUNCH BIOTCH

Posted by: James J. Goodwin ()
Date: June 28, 2012 11:20AM

I am the father that most cant be... I have been here for my son from day one an no matter what any of you think or say I will alwaes be here for my son I am the father most of you dumb asses wish you had... I wish you all bad karma an hope you all are served for your bad mouthing of others.. I will alwaes be around an if any of you are men come see me so we can handle this like real men.. I know this is a bunch of bitches talking shit that probally never had a good father like me around an if you need a daddy I can be your Big Daddy!!! I know who I am an what I am AN IM Happy to have been blessed with my son an I thank his mom every day in my thoughts when I watch him grow EVERY DAY!!! I am a true real FATHER!! AN WILL BE FOR MY HOLE LIFE TILL I DIE... I wish you all could be my other children so I can teach you respect for others an family an loved ones like KL.. I love my baby momma and alwaes will yes I have made mistakes as we all do but am I a coward no.. An if I had all this hatetread towards other people like you all do id go see someone for my poor up bringing poss..not having a daddy like me that takes care of his own an is here every day an does more then most.. I am a real MAN!!! THAT IS ALWAES trying to be the best dad I can be an will never give up like poss..your dads did.. Im soo very sorry for you bithes that have nothing better to do then talk shit about others.. Grow up an if you need a Big Daddy come see me I will step up to the plate an be the daddy you never had an the daddy you see out here in fairfax that takes care of his own an others too.. yes yes im talking about me your welcome to watch an learn how it is to be a true real daddy.. Im also very sick to my stomach how you people sit around an have nothing better to do but talk shit about others its crazy how much time you all have on your hands if you have so much time come see me SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL DAD IS... I do feel this is the problem there was no daddy around so you all are hateing on me an my family an every body elses.. I cant believe you people are still living in the past..but your prolly stuck in the past because you have nothing better to do.. I feel soo very sorry for those who never had a father around.. I can be your BIG DADDY THO...JUST NOT YOUR REAL DADDY CUZ THERE IS ONLY ONE OF THOSE AN THATS WHAT I AM A REAL DADDY THAT IS AND WILL ALWAES BE HERE FOR MY OWN... I am the daddy you wish you all had.. I have done dirt but my hands are clean I washed them of all the shit that was on them before an maybe thats another problem you all have is a problem of keeping your hands clean.. I will pray for you all an hope one day our Father forgives you of all your sins...

Posted by: crazy ()
Date: June 28, 2012 11:25AM

I do have respect for you for raising your son but if you believe so much in respect then tell you sister stop bashing people she started all this up again it did die down for a long while until she stepped in it

Re: James Goodwin
Posted by: bigdealMFer ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:15PM

What, do you want a fucking medal for doing your job? Funny how Men these days think they're so special for stepping up to the plate and taking care of their kids. That's what you're SUPPOSED to do. You're not special for that.

Posted by: RAISING JAMES ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:40PM

I WANT TO THANK THE GOODWIN FAMILY FOR THE WONDERFUL JOB THEY ARE DOING RAISING JAMES I KNOW THEY LOVE HIM AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM. THEY ARE LOVING AND PROTECTIVE. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU.

RAISING JAMES
Posted by: bigdealMFer ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:53PM

James Joshua Goodwin: Do you intend on teaching your son how to beat his girlfriends, and cheat on them? Is that the kind of "respect" you plan on passing on to him? Good job BIG DADDY JAMES!

Re: RAISING JAMES
Posted by: WANNADADDY ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:54PM

Will you be my daddy James? Maybe you can knock me up, and go screw other women. Then when you're done fucking some other slut, you can come home and slap me around! That's the kind of daddy I need! Pick me! Pick me!

Posted by: GrammarPolice ()
Date: June 28, 2012 05:57PM

I certainly hope you keep that boy in school. Wouldn't want him to turn out uneducated like his father. Guess you don't need to know proper grammar or spelling to drive a tow truck!

Idiot.

James J. Goodwin Wrote:
> I am the father that most cant be... I have been
> here for my son from day one an no matter what any
> of you think or say I will alwaes be here for my
> son I am the father most of you dumb asses wish
> you had... I wish you all bad karma an hope you
> all are served for your bad mouthing of others.. I
> will alwaes be around an if any of you are men
> come see me so we can handle this like real men..
> I know this is a bunch of bitches talking shit
> that probally never had a good father like me
> around an if you need a daddy I can be your Big
> Daddy!!! I know who I am an what I am AN IM Happy
> to have been blessed with my son an I thank his
> mom every day in my thoughts when I watch him grow
> EVERY DAY!!! I am a true real FATHER!! AN WILL BE
> FOR MY HOLE LIFE TILL I DIE... I wish you all
> could be my other children so I can teach you
> respect for others an family an loved ones like
> KL.. I love my baby momma and alwaes will yes I
> have made mistakes as we all do but am I a coward
> no.. An if I had all this hatetread towards other
> people like you all do id go see someone for my
> poor up bringing poss..not having a daddy like me
> that takes care of his own an is here every day an
> does more then most.. I am a real MAN!!! THAT IS
> ALWAES trying to be the best dad I can be an will
> never give up like poss..your dads did.. Im soo
> very sorry for you bithes that have nothing better
> to do then talk shit about others.. Grow up an if
> you need a Big Daddy come see me I will step up to
> the plate an be the daddy you never had an the
> daddy you see out here in fairfax that takes care
> of his own an others too.. yes yes im talking
> about me your welcome to watch an learn how it is
> to be a true real daddy.. Im also very sick to my
> stomach how you people sit around an have nothing
> better to do but talk shit about others its crazy
> how much time you all have on your hands if you
> have so much time come see me SO I CAN SHOW YOU
> WHAT A REAL DAD IS... I do feel this is the
> problem there was no daddy around so you all are
> hateing on me an my family an every body elses.. I
> cant believe you people are still living in the
> past..but your prolly stuck in the past because
> you have nothing better to do.. I feel soo very
> sorry for those who never had a father around.. I
> can be your BIG DADDY THO...JUST NOT YOUR REAL
> DADDY CUZ THERE IS ONLY ONE OF THOSE AN THATS WHAT
> I AM A REAL DADDY THAT IS AND WILL ALWAES BE HERE
> FOR MY OWN... I am the daddy you wish you all
> had.. I have done dirt but my hands are clean I
> washed them of all the shit that was on them
> before an maybe thats another problem you all have
> is a problem of keeping your hands clean.. I will
> pray for you all an hope one day our Father
> forgives you of all your sins...

Posted by: RAISING JAMES ()
Date: June 28, 2012 06:36PM

SOUNDS LIKE SOME MAY BE JEALOUS----PERSONALLY I DO NOT KNOW ANY PERFECT PEOPLE BUT SOME MAY DIFFER. THE GOODWIN FAMILY GIVE JAMES A GREAT LIFE AND I AM SO
HAPPY FOR JAMES. I LOVE JAMES AND I AM PROUD HE IS WITH SOMEONE WHO GIVES
HIM LOVE AND REALLY FEEL SAD FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE VERY
FAMILY NURTURING HIM. JAMES IS SAFE AND HAPPY AND IS BEING RAISED WITH
LOVE. JAMES IS A BRIGHT EYED BEAUTIFUL CHILD AND IS VERY SECURE WITH HIS
SURROUNDINGS TOO BAD SOME OTHERS DO NOT GIVE THEIR CHILDREN AS MUCH ATTENTION.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GOODWIN FAMILY YOU ARE WINNERS IN MY BOOK.

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.