HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Complete Trash
Posted by: momcrazy2b ()
Date: October 04, 2011 07:49PM

so sorry to disapoint not Judy...dig on...those babies you are refering to are also part of my family but they can't read yet so why would I write to them...its done....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Krystal Meth ()
Date: October 04, 2011 07:58PM

momcrazy2b Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What part of this thread is closed don't you
> understand...

How do you think you control the posters in this thread, what they say and when they say it? You have ZERO control over the posters here. Got it? Good!

Now, with that aside, I noticed many people were posting in this thread last evening between 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. I just have a question. If those posts were made by the other strippers of the clubs, then who was dancing if they were in here posting? Certainly, if they were here, they were not making any money because they were not at the club. Correct?

Also, I have a question about $5.00 night. Where is this held? I might want to attend and see what it's like.

Thank you.

Date: October 04, 2011 08:06PM

you will no one else but me I am in charge this family has had enough...done...

Date: October 04, 2011 08:07PM

done

Date: October 04, 2011 08:07PM

closed

Date: October 04, 2011 08:08PM

momcrazy2b Wrote:
> closed

NEVER!!! GOT IT ????

Date: October 04, 2011 08:15PM

no you get it meth head you will get no one else but me---dig more---I enjoy this---closed

Posted by: wonderingwhy ()
Date: October 04, 2011 09:11PM

So Judy how much did it cost you to shut them up better save enough for more plastic surgery or lawyers for daughter

Posted by: TURN HER IN ()
Date: October 04, 2011 09:41PM

Put a stop to all this Krystal is wanted by Stafford County for shooting her unborn son up with heroin the whole nine months she was pregnant she even shot up on way to hospital while she was in labor pLEASE CALL POLICE IF YOU KNOW HER WHERE ABOUTS 540-288-5245 PUT A STOP TO THIS CHILD ABUSER

Date: October 04, 2011 10:13PM

again this is not Judy...so sorry you can't figure it out who I am..but I can be just as resourceful as she is...nowhere close as wealthy..wish I was...so sorry you can't ruffle anyone elses feathers...I can do this all day and night I have all the time in the world....so is this Brenda or her live in friend???
I have instructed the others not to reply and they are listening...keep digging and when I say that I mean keep digging yourself in more and more so when I go to the proper authorities I will have all this material to take with me...I should hope that you know that there has been successful lawsuits cocerning cyber-bullying and what you are doing to that family is just that...so keep them coming...thank you in advance I can't believe this goes all the way back to April I have been missing out on all the fun...lets go give me more....

Posted by: Hitler ()
Date: October 04, 2011 10:34PM

hey momcrazy2b,

cunt.

Date: October 04, 2011 10:40PM

momcrazy2b Wrote:
> again this is not Judy...so sorry you can't figure
> it out who I am..but I can be just as resourceful
> as she is...nowhere close as wealthy..wish I
> was...so sorry you can't ruffle anyone elses
> feathers...I can do this all day and night I have
> all the time in the world....so is this Brenda or
> her live in friend???
> I have instructed the others not to reply and they
> are listening...keep digging and when I say that I
> mean keep digging yourself in more and more so
> when I go to the proper authorities I will have
> all this material to take with me...I should hope
> that you know that there has been successful
> lawsuits cocerning cyber-bullying and what you are
> doing to that family is just that...so keep them
> coming...thank you in advance I can't believe this
> goes all the way back to April I have been missing
> out on all the fun...lets go give me more....

Who's bullying who? It would be interesting if you were to take these files to your "authorities". I think they'd be quite interested in your individual posts. They'd clearly see where you kept egging people on to continue to fight with you. Now, if you can't clearly see that you've been provoking fights in this thread, then I wonder what your true problem is?

It's time for you to stop the bullying and shut your computer down for a few days.

Thank you.

Date: October 04, 2011 11:09PM

You know Krystal may have not made all the right decisions in her life at this point. But you make it sound like she was sticking a needle into her unborn child and was physically abusing him which we know is impossible...She could have been totally heartless and had the baby aborted (killed) but instead she choose to give the baby life. She has also made the responsible decision to let the grandmother and fathers of her children to be responsible for them in a place in her life where she feels like she can't be and these are all life decisions that she has made for herself right now. Until you have stood in her shoes you should not point your finger because when you do there are always three pointing right back at you...I really don't know what the real vendetta is all about I wish I did...I don't know you but what good is it doing her baby and her family by harassing them..I have seen posts where some of you have degratted the grandmother for doing what is right..this has just went on for to long Krystal does not even have access to a computer so all the hurtful things you say is not being heard by her...She is over 21 so her mom can not be held accountable for what she does and neither can her whole 100 other family members...so my question to you is why? why harrass us? we do not know where she is...as you have stated she is on the run... also another thing it takes more then one person to make a baby and the boyfriends could have been more resposible too and used condoms to prevent pregnancies from happening,,,the fathers are getting to raise their sons the way they see fit...and grandmother of the other two could have stood idly by and let the children be taken into the foster care system but she did the right thing by taking her grandchildren in her home to give them a unconditional love that no foster parent could give...so again why harrass everyone else for the decisions that Krystal and her past boyfriends have made...not all of us are irresponsible we hold jobs take care of our children and do the best we can in (our) lives...who are you to judge the rest of us...I hope you take sometime to read this and maybe it will sink in that people are responsible for there own lives and decisons why do you blame us all...I was being serious earlier Carey the adminstrator is going to stop this thread because this is too much for anybody...I can see where it can cause hurt feelings and cause people to act out in away that they usually don't so can youplease for family sake let this go...I am sure that sooner or later if there are warrents out for Krystal she will be caught it is just a matter of time...and none of this do we have any control over....
Please tell me you understand...if you dont then there is another underlying reason which we as the family no nothing about and that is something you need to take up with the person responsible...
Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope it helps you in your time of need...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2011 02:29PM by momcrazy2b.

Date: October 04, 2011 11:20PM

Today is the first day I have ever posted anything on this site...yes I might have come out in a irrational manner but when you back someone in a corner there instincts take over and the defenses rise...the only thing I have said is to let this go let it be over this has been going on since April I do not think I have tried to instigate anything...I just asked my family not to respond and let me take over for awhile so that we can get some rational thinking going on here,,,I have never called anyone out of there name nor have I cursed anyone or made snide remarks about anyone being a stripper...I feel like there is a little band of you that just likes to be mean to people and to people that you don't even know...tell me out of Krystal's 100 plus family how many do you really know???? please make sure that you read what I have posted to one of the other persons that has taken this on as a personal vendetta to harrass and say things about people that you don't know...the only thing I left to offer at this point is blood...Is that what you all want...the stress alone can drive a person insane..please take time to read what I have wrote lets all grow up...and let let things go and you too can give your computer a rest hopefully on this subject for good.

Date: October 04, 2011 11:24PM

Hitler Thank you I do have one of those...and why do you say such things...have I belittled you in anyway?

Date: October 05, 2011 12:06AM

This will be my last post after reading everything I have wrote you all should have a better standing...I am not going to stay on here just so that certain people can keep changing from name to name to take stabs at me...I have instructed everyone related to Krystal not to respond to anything else if you can not make sense of what I have posted and won't let this go then you need to let this thread die stop being cowards if you have something to say that is important and true there is no reason that you can not pick up a phone and talk to the person you have issues with...I am going to keep my promise to the rest of my family were not going to drug thru the mudd any longer...I wish you all well and hope that you find the answers that you need without us involved...just let it go in the nicest way...bye

Date: October 05, 2011 06:42AM

momcrazy2b Wrote:
> I am not going to stay on here just so
> that certain people can keep changing from name to
> name to take stabs at me.

Ha. You think you're the only one in the world with issues by being "related?" to Krystal? I'm not sure of your role in this whole situation because when you write, you end up going in circles and it's hard to understand.

Also, you think that it's all the same person just using different anonymous sign-ons to respond to the various posts here? My, that was a smart thought, but might be totally wrong. I'm my own person and have ONLY posted in this thread using "Krystal Meth" - because it was so fitting to the topic at hand.

Now, let me tell you a little story.

A few years back in my life, my sister became pregnant as a teenager in high school. She wanted her baby baptized, and wanted me to be a godfather. I was young, naieve, so I accepted. The church greatly apposed this action because she was not married, yet. As her life progressed, she had a total of 5 children with the same guy, who she married. She had one affair that I know of while married - maybe, two.

A bit later in life, she met some guy - a total idiot, but it all may have been a drug related thing. Her appearance turned quite gaunt and her teeth started to rot. It was apparent that she was into something like meth. Ironically, her "friend" ... now a boyfriend, had been convicted of on-line solicitation of a minor. He was arrested and sentenced. She married the guy and divorced the husband of her children. As part of the divorce - and the limitations that the pedophile couldn't be near her children, she turned over custody of her two youngest children to their father as part of the divorce.

Yes, she left her kids behind in favor of a meth head, child molester. Life is kind of sad when you think about it. See, you're not the only one with family issues.

Posted by: dumb ass ()
Date: October 05, 2011 06:52AM

White Trash Wrote:
> Good Luck with that. Virginia doesn't care about
> shit unless your dealing drugs and parents that
> leave their kids in the car for hours or lock them
> in rooms or cages. You never see mothers getting
> into trouble for delivering addicted babies.
Attachments:
retard.jpg

Posted by: That's Fucked Up But Funny ()
Date: October 05, 2011 10:23AM

Busted it's not Judy it's Shannon Taylor.. hahahahaha

Posted by: had enouigh ()
Date: October 05, 2011 12:13PM

Ok people enough is enough fight with each other all you want to Krystal needs help and i pray one day she gets it but as for those baby you all keep talking about they are fine and they dont need anyone feeling sorry for them what she did was wrong we all know that i know for a fact all the children have great lives drugs destroy peoples lives minds and it is a shame she choose this life because i knew her before the drugs and all the men and in no way she would never hurt one of her children you all can talk all the shit you want about her and her family but it wont change anything so why dont you all just let it rest i really do hope she gets the help she needs soon because the road she is traveling is a very dangerous one well i feel i said my peace and as for taylor she is in the children life as much as she can be

Posted by: HAD ENOUGH ()
Date: October 05, 2011 12:43PM

ok i agree with almost all you said but the fact that you said what about the fathers they could have used comdoms so this is what i have to say my son was married to krystal yes iam the grandmother of krystal first son and i pray for her everyday but you telling everybody on this site to let it go that is fine then you post stuff about the fathers my son was resposible he had a child with his wife so even you as her family dont know it all and neither do i but my son has been there from day one so he has the right to raise him as he see fit and he is doing a great job so dont you dare start posting things about the dads you say you are going to have this shut down so shut it down this site is a joke

I am so sorry If I offended you
Date: October 05, 2011 03:00PM

In reply to http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/543655/690426.html#msg-690426

I am so sorry if I offended you in my mind I was praising the fathers. I know your son Calvin was married to her and I have gotten to play with your grandson Blaine when my sister Tracy would bring him to my house to visit...he is such a happy go lucky child with no problems as far as I could see

but I did write:
that Krystal made the responsible decision to let the grandmother and the fathers be responsible for them in a place in her life where she feels she cant...

and I also said:

the fathers are
> getting to raise their sons the way they see
> fit...and grandmother of the other two could have
> stood idly by and let the children be taken into
> the foster care system but she did the right thing
> by taking her grandchildren in her home to give
> them a unconditional love that no foster parent
> could give.

the only thing that I said tha could have offended you is:

also another thing it takes more then one person
> to make a baby and the boyfriends could have been
> more resposible too and used condoms to prevent
> pregnancies from happening

Keyword here is boyfriends...like I said I am sorry and I think its wonderful that the fathers and the grandmother took a stand and are responsible for there children and grandchildren....

and its great that you are here to back them up when they need it...again I am sorry
Shannon

momcrazy2b Wrote:
> You know Krystal may have not made all the right
> decisions in her life at this point. But you make
> it sound like she was sticking a needle into her
> unborn child and was physically abusing him which
> we know is impossible...She could have been
> totally heartless and had the baby aborted
> (killed) but instead she choose to give the baby
> life. She has also made the responsible decision
> to let the grandmother and fathers of her children
> to be responsible for them in a place in her life
> where she feels like she can't be and these are
> all life decisions that she has made for herself
> right now. Until you have stood in her shoes you
> should not point your finger because when you do
> there are always three pointing right back at
> you...I really don't know what the real vendetta
> is all about I wish I did...I don't know you but
> what good is it doing her baby and her family by
> harassing them..I have seen posts where some of
> you have degratted the grandmother for doing what
> is right..this has just went on for to long
> Krystal does not even have access to a computer so
> all the hurtful things you say is not being heard
> by her...She is over 21 so her mom can not be held
> accountable for what she does and neither can her
> whole 100 other family members...so my question to
> you is why? why harrass us? we do not know where
> she is...as you have stated she is on the run...
> also another thing it takes more then one person
> to make a baby and the boyfriends could have been
> more resposible too and used condoms to prevent
> pregnancies from happening,,,the fathers are
> getting to raise their sons the way they see
> fit...and grandmother of the other two could have
> stood idly by and let the children be taken into
> the foster care system but she did the right thing
> by taking her grandchildren in her home to give
> them a unconditional love that no foster parent
> could give...so again why harrass everyone else
> for the decisions that Krystal and her past
> boyfriends have made...not all of us are
> irresponsible we hold jobs take care of our
> children and do the best we can in (our)
> lives...who are you to judge the rest of us...I
> hope you take sometime to read this and maybe it
> will sink in that people are responsible for there
> own lives and decisons why do you blame us all...I
> was being serious earlier Carey the adminstrator
> is going to stop this thread because this is too
> much for anybody...I can see where it can cause
> hurt feelings and cause people to act out in away
> that they usually don't so can youplease for
> family sake let this go...I am sure that sooner or
> later if there are warrents out for Krystal she
> will be caught it is just a matter of time...and
> none of this do we have any control over....
> Please tell me you understand...if you dont then
> there is another underlying reason which we as the
> family no nothing about and that is something you
> need to take up with the person responsible...
> Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope
> it helps you in your time of need...

Date: October 05, 2011 03:12PM

Date: October 05, 2011 10:23AM

Busted it's not Judy it's Shannon Taylor.. hahahahaha

Told you it wasn't Judy...

Shannon

I never tried to hide who I am... Momcrazy2b is my legitimate screen name unlike all you others that like to hide behind your fake names..If you have anything else to say instead of posting it send it straight to me... Momcrazy2b@aol.com.. since the others won't be posting anymore

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2011 03:13PM by momcrazy2b.

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: October 05, 2011 04:37PM

Thread is still open....and they are still white trash!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Date: October 05, 2011 04:51PM

And im not sure how it can be "cyber bullying" when all anyone on here is doing is stating the truth...its called freedom of speech...the first amendment to the Bill of Rights...ever heard of that???

Posted by: Swagger ()
Date: October 05, 2011 05:04PM

What's up with you middle schooler's.?

Re: I am so sorry If I offended you
Posted by: HAD ENOUGH ()
Date: October 05, 2011 07:18PM

ITS ALL GOOD IAM DONE WITH THIS SITE I HOPE SHE GETS THE HELP SHE NEEDS

Posted by: just watch ()
Date: October 05, 2011 10:52PM

Just watch I will make sure she gets everyone of her children back she deserves a second chance as a mother this baby she is carring will know its siblings all 4 of her children will be coming home

Date: October 06, 2011 11:10AM

She had a 1st chance, a 2nd chance, a 3rd chance and by the 4th chance her ass gave up and left the baby in the hospital..

How many chances again should she have?

Posted by: HAHAHAHA ()
Date: October 07, 2011 04:55PM

I agree with That's Fucked Up But Funny - she has had numerous chances to straighten up and give a fuck about her child...4 to be exact...5 if she really is pregers again. If she is, and she is using again, why should she be given a another chance? Those children deserve to live a normal life...away from their drug-addict mother.

The state would be crazy to give her parental rights...ever.

Date: October 07, 2011 08:12PM

HAHAHAHA Wrote:
> I agree with That's Fucked Up But Funny - she has
> had numerous chances to straighten up and give a
> fuck about her child...4 to be exact...5 if she
> really is pregers again. If she is, and she is
> using again, why should she be given a another
> chance? Those children deserve to live a normal
> life...away from their drug-addict mother.
>
> The state would be crazy to give her parental
> rights...ever.

You are correct. It would be amusing to watch her try and state her case. How could she cover up for evading the warrant for her arrest and all the other "non-responsible" actions she has taken in her life? I wonder if her crack use has caused any "ticks" where she has a little movement on the side of her face every now and then? She'd be quite presentable in front of the judge. I'm sure she'd wear a pretty dress to cover up her tramp stamp, too.

Posted by: Hitler ()
Date: October 09, 2011 08:23PM

anyone have any more pics?

Posted by: How Come ()
Date: October 10, 2011 08:07PM

How come nobody has ask about her 65 year old sugar daddy name Hue Cobb he has been supporting her and her drug habit for 5 years he paid cash and got her a trailer and four cars you know what that old pervert is getting in return he doesnt think she did any wrong shit he bailed her out of jail and paid for her lawyer I done told his wife but she must not give a fuck because he is still doing it he just sent her money he is wrapped up in this but detective knows he knows where she is so his day is coming he is a nasty dirty old man who needs to be put in jail he doesnt do all that for nothing PERVERT

Posted by: FU LAURA ()
Date: October 10, 2011 08:27PM

Laura and her daughters are drug addicted whores who don't take care of the kids they have and everyone in the state knows it. Case closed!!

Posted by: DONT HATE ()
Date: October 10, 2011 09:41PM

DONT BE HATING ON LAURA YOUE JUST MAD CAUSE SHE FUCKED YOUR HUSBAND

Posted by: DONT HATE ()
Date: October 11, 2011 01:03PM

Brenda did you pull them shorts out of your pussy yet?? How does she taste

Posted by: tayyyy ()
Date: October 11, 2011 04:07PM

you are a idiot. 1- you can't even put your REAL name bc you have no balls. 2-I am her daughter who has NEVER been addicted to drugs. 3- I've never been a whore. 4- I don't have any children. so please get the fuck outta here...you don't know shit...

FU LAURA Wrote:
> Laura and her daughters are drug addicted whores
> who don't take care of the kids they have and
> everyone in the state knows it. Case closed!!

Posted by: yall r so fucked up..... ()
Date: October 11, 2011 05:23PM

Ok people listen up.....I think some of us have figured out who some of these people are on here...
We think that some of this is coming from a retired fx co bus driver who has nothing better to do but sit on here and trash others when she needs to be looking at her own life and family...she is raising HER daughters kid cuz her daughter is also a piece of shit drug user who also cant hold a job unless shes workin for mommy...she needs to watch HER boyfriend cuz he definately isnt home all the time or working when he says he is...hes either with his lot lizards or the bar...

Hey there DONT HATE...Its her boyfriend not her husband...lmao

Date: October 11, 2011 06:48PM

yall r so fucked up..... Wrote:
> Ok people listen up.....I think some of us have
> figured out who some of these people are on
> here...
> We think that some of this is coming from a
> retired fx co bus driver who has nothing better to
> do but sit on here and trash others when she needs
> to be looking at her own life and family...she is
> raising HER daughters kid cuz her daughter is also
> a piece of shit drug user who also cant hold a job
> unless shes workin for mommy...she needs to watch
> HER boyfriend cuz he definately isnt home all the
> time or working when he says he is...hes either
> with his lot lizards or the bar...
>
> Hey there DONT HATE...Its her boyfriend not her
> husband...lmao

Lot Lizards? That's the first time I've heard that one before. I might reuse it if you don't mind.

So, where has Krystal been dancing lately so she can pay the bills and buy drugs?

Posted by: Nobody ()
Date: October 12, 2011 09:50PM

Wow this is messed up. Still ripping and tearing at her. Seems that most of those continuing this. Are doing it more out of a personal issue and less about the children. For folks to have drug so many more into this was uncalled for. But look and see how everyone posted. You can learn a lot about everyone on this thread. Those that love Krystal will continue to hope and pray that she turns her life around and gets on the right track. Those of you that hate Krystal and her family are going to rip and tear at her no matter what she does. Even if she did turn her life around. Some of you would NEVER let her live her mistakes down. Glad yall are so perfect that you never messed up. Unfortunately I cannot claim perfection either. I am simply a human. Not perfect.

Posted by: LOST CAUSE ()
Date: October 12, 2011 10:01PM

FACE IT THE DUMB BITCH IS NEVER GOING TO TURN HER LIFE AROUND SHE IS SET IN HER WAYS SO STOP WISHING. I HOPE SHE FRIES FOR RUNNING FROM THE CRIMS SHE COMMITTED SHE IS A COWARD THEM GIRLS IN JAIL GOING TO EAT HER ALIVE BECAUSE SHE IS GOING TO BE A CONVICTED CHILD ABUSER. IT DOESNT SEEM TO MATTER TO SOME PEOPLE SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ALL HER KIDS SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE ANYMORE I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL

Posted by: FAMILY ()
Date: October 12, 2011 10:12PM

You so called family love her where the fuck were yall when she was in jail not one visit not one letter not one penny to her.She is on the run with nothing where is this great family she was a stripper because her great family wouldnt help her so dont pretend to love her because not a fuckin one of yall lift a finger to stand by her so get real yall are not a family yall are all fake.Dont get me wrong I hate her for what she has become but tired of reading stuff from this fake family there is no love there for her or them babies .Do any one of her family membrs have contact with her children or lift a finger to offer help fuck no so like I said stop being fake cause I am sure not one of you will ever be in these kids life cause yo fake

Date: October 12, 2011 10:27PM

so much hate and anger. We all have free will. When a person chooses to make a poor decision. Doesn't matter how much you care about them. They are going to choose to live it as they choose. Whether you agree or not. Doesn't mean you stop loving them or caring about them. You just realize that their life is their own to live. Nobody condones her actions but the lengths that this thread has gone. Like I said. Those that love her will continue to hope for the best. Those of you that hate her will continue to hate her no matter what.

Date: October 12, 2011 10:33PM

So NOBODY DONT AVOID THE QUESTIONS
1.where the fuck were yall when she was in jail not one visit not one letter not one penny to her.She is on the run with nothing where is this great family 2.Do any one of her family membErs have contact with her children or lift a finger to offer help
3.Do any one of the so called fake family have contact or concerns about her children (well they aren't hers anymore)
you want to put your two cents in come on put it in

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Date: October 12, 2011 10:36PM

As for lift a finger, to help Krystal. Well Krystal has to help herself first. Nobody that loves her would enable her to continue down her reckless path. If she chooses this life. She chooses it alone. If she was serious about getting her life together. doors would open wide for her. But she has to make that decision to leave that dangerous lifestyle behind her. No one will help her hurt herself.

Date: October 12, 2011 10:38PM

AND THE CHILDREN THE WHOLE FAMILY WALKED OUT ON IS THERE HELP OFFERED AT ALL

Date: October 12, 2011 10:45PM

So far as I know, all the children are in stable loving environments. All we can hope is that the children continue to grow up in the healthy happy environments that they are in. They are safe. They are being taken care of. Isn't that what is important for the children? They are innocent victims in all this.

Date: October 12, 2011 10:45PM

Thats what I thought NOBODY NO answes for any of the children your whole family walked away from them THANK GOD THEY HAVE THE OTHER FAMILIES CAUSE WHERE WOULD THEY BE

Date: October 12, 2011 10:48PM

Yeah they are innocent victims but what do they get told when they ask about there other side of family which one day they will why dont any of yall make any efforts to help them or even know theyoh yeah cause your fake family I hope the other family tells them the truth that everyone of yall walked away lik they didnt exsist

Date: October 12, 2011 10:52PM

FAMILY Wrote:
> Thats what I thought NOBODY NO answes for any of
> the children your whole family walked away from
> them THANK GOD THEY HAVE THE OTHER FAMILIES CAUSE
> WHERE WOULD THEY BE

So far as I know the children are with the fathers. And they should step up and take care of their children. I am pretty sure Krystal's dad is in all his grandkids lives. though not 100% sure to what extent. Fact is, when a man decides to lay with a woman and make a baby. Law says they are responsible for that kid till they are 18 am I right? I have answered your questions. Maybe haven't given you the answers you wanted. But I ask why do you have so much hate and anger?

Date: October 12, 2011 10:59PM

FAMILY Wrote:
> Yeah they are innocent victims but what do they
> get told when they ask about there other side of
> family which one day they will why dont any of
> yall make any efforts to help them or even know
> theyoh yeah cause your fake family I hope the
> other family tells them the truth that everyone of
> yall walked away lik they didnt exsist

I know her oldest child, he has played at my home, I know of, but haven't met the rest of the children. If you are one of the caretakers. Then thank you for taking care of whichever child you have.

Posted by: family ()
Date: October 13, 2011 06:01AM

I am so angry because I do more for Krystal and her kids back in the day than anyone of her family members I have accumilated debt because of this and look what she has gone and done after all I have done I wouldnt call myself a caretaker I am just the only one who has ever stepped up to the plate and her family has done nothing I am all the lil bitch had when she was in jail shit and now I am just fed up with her so called family who has never been there I dont know why the lil bitch cant get it together she has been handed many chances from me

Date: October 13, 2011 09:21AM

family Wrote:
> I am so angry because I do more for Krystal and
> her kids back in the day than anyone of her family
> members I have accumilated debt because of this
> and look what she has gone and done after all I
> have done I wouldnt call myself a caretaker I am
> just the only one who has ever stepped up to the
> plate and her family has done nothing I am all the
> lil bitch had when she was in jail shit and now I
> am just fed up with her so called family who has
> never been there I dont know why the lil bitch
> cant get it together she has been handed many
> chances from me

I understand your anger and frustration, but the object of your anger is misguided. It is Krystal that did this to you. And I, like you, wish she was different. But she isn't. I know that many have washed their hands of Krystal for the very reason you are upset now. If you know Krystal's back story as well as I do. You realize the girl had the cards stacked against her from the get go. That is NO excuse whatsoever for her behavior. But it explains alot. She has had people who truly cared about her and her well being. And truth be told. The ones that were best for her. Were the ones that got hammered the hardest while she was with them. Krystal needed structure and discipline as a child. What she got was a free for all where nothing she did was wrong. When you consider that so far as she is concerned. She is doing nothing wrong. Part of it is how she was raised. The rest of it is all on her. But in reality, the girl just don't know no better. She wasn't exposed to that kind of stuff growing up. Read through all the posts. Thats why I keep saying. You can tell a lot about folks by reading what they post. Look through. Look at all the references to who is sleeping with who and who is a "slut". Sadly what we are seeing is the Morals of America today. I am saddened by what I see. But I am by no means surprised. It saddens me to think with the dangerous way Krystal is living, That it may end up costing her, her life. Now THAT scares the hell out of me. Thats why the hate and vitriol I read here bothered me.

Posted by: what ()
Date: October 13, 2011 09:23AM

OK yes the father are responsible for the next 18 years but what about the mother she gets to walk scott free with no responsibilities in all reality today it the mother who stands up protects her young and gives them what they need what happen to that
on another note it sounds like that old perverted man speaking under the name of FAMILY

Date: October 13, 2011 09:47AM

what Wrote:
> OK yes the father are responsible for the next 18
> years but what about the mother she gets to walk
> scott free with no responsibilities in all reality
> today it the mother who stands up protects her
> young and gives them what they need what happen to
> that
> on another note it sounds like that old perverted
> man speaking under the name of FAMILY

Well lets be honest. With where the mom's head is right now, do you really want her involved in the kids lives? She isn't fit right now to take care of a dog much less a child. She is a deadbeat mom. Happens in society where usually it is the dad that is the deadbeat. Like I posted earlier, I know that her dad does get and spend time with his grandkids. just not to what extent or how often. Don't know who the "old perverted man" is. It is Krystal's life and body to do with what she pleases. I saddens me to watch the car crash that has been this girls life. Her kids are really the only good thing she has ever done. And in a sick way, she has done what is best for her kids by NOT being a part of her life. Kids don't need to see that. And I believe Krystal has folks ready to help her the second she chooses to leave the life she is living now. But until then....

Date: October 13, 2011 10:17AM

Just want to say sorry for lashing out at family I know it is her fault I will not be commenting anymore

Date: October 13, 2011 10:29AM

FAMILY Wrote:
> Just want to say sorry for lashing out at family I
> know it is her fault I will not be commenting
> anymore

at least you do understand why you are upset. And who.

Posted by: ATTENTION ()
Date: October 13, 2011 11:44AM

KRYSTAL IS WANTED SHE HAS WARRENTS FOR HER ARREST DO JUSTICE AND FIND OUT HER WHEREABOUTS AND TURN HER IN TO STAFFORD COUNTY POLICE 540-288-5245 DOING THIS WOULD BE FOR HER OWN GOOD SHE IS ON A PATH OF DESTRUCTION OR EVEN DEATH ANY LEADS WOULD HELP THANKS A CONCERN CITIZEN

Posted by: ATTENTION ()
Date: October 13, 2011 01:56PM

TIP KRYSTAL HAS BEEN SEEN SO THEY KNOW WHAT TOWN SHE IS IN AND WHO SHE IS WITH THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: October 13, 2011 02:33PM

This thread is so full of ignorance that it’s really quite saddening. The people who know this “complete trash” and have responded to this thread are obviously poorly educated. The grammar and spelling alone is almost as unbelievable as the disaster of a life these folks live. How depressing.

Posted by: yeah right ()
Date: October 13, 2011 03:46PM

Yeah right MORE COMPLETE its is so disgusting you just had to join in so come join the rest of the poorly educated bunch you know you like it if not why would you even come the website stop hating on everyonr when when you are one of them too

Date: October 13, 2011 03:48PM

yeah right Wrote:
> Yeah right MORE COMPLETE its is so disgusting you
> just had to join in so come join the rest of the
> poorly educated bunch you know you like it if not
> why would you even come the website stop hating on
> everyonr when when you are one of them too

See what I mean? Thanks for proving my point. Learn proper English and get back to me. Have a nice day.

Posted by: YEAH RIGHT ()
Date: October 13, 2011 03:53PM

Nobody uses proper english on a thread it is a quick thought typed down so dont try and hide the fact you are stuck here still reading it or you would of never seen my comment so come on join it you know you like it

Date: October 13, 2011 04:27PM

I've commented on here a few times....hate to break it to you More Complete...I have a college education....we cannot help that Krystal and her family are trash...makes for a good discussion topic. HAHAHAHAHAHA and HA!

Date: October 13, 2011 04:51PM

How boring is your life? That other folks misery is entertaining to you? Sure you don't have some skeletons in your closet that you want to share with the audience? You enjoy Krystal's faults. What are some of yours? What are your secrets. Funny thing is I would bet a large proportion of the posters here. Are NO BETTER then the one they are bashing.

Date: October 13, 2011 07:54PM

family Wrote:
> I am so angry because I do more for Krystal and
> her kids back in the day than anyone of her family
> members I have accumilated debt because of this
> and look what she has gone and done after all I
> have done I wouldnt call myself a caretaker I am
> just the only one who has ever stepped up to the
> plate and her family has done nothing I am all the
> lil bitch had when she was in jail shit and now I
> am just fed up with her so called family who has
> never been there I dont know why the lil bitch
> cant get it together she has been handed many
> chances from me

Wow. It sounds like you've been way too kind to her - and, only to be taken advantage of. Real friends do things for their friends and I'll bet you felt like a real friend of hers at some point. Sadly, she was just leeching off of you everything she could grab.

Let's hope she gets the cuffs applied real soon.

Date: October 14, 2011 01:28PM

First of all, I have no secrets - at least ones that are juicy enough to start a thread about my actions. Second of all, I WOULD NEVER NOT take care of my children, let alone use drugs while pregnant and/or breast feeding. Krystal has personally said and spread lies about me...so yes...I am entertained by her misery. I have never said anything bad about the children she brought into this world..it is not their fault that their mother is a drug-hungry WHORE - they didn't ask to be brought into this world in the first place. But I can tell you one thing...I HATE KRYSTAL and her wort-hog mother...they are a bunch of white trash...and if they cant handle the truth that is being spoken about them..maybe they should clean their acts up...like for one, start taking care of your children! (it is a little too late for Krystal's mom to start that) - point is this is a free country and if I want to spread my opinion about Krystal and her white trash family, I can. I didn't start this thread so blame the person who did, bitch.

How's my english for you???

Posted by: YOU ARE ()
Date: October 14, 2011 02:18PM

Just wanted to say HAHAHAHAHAHA you are a coward you are a chicken shit dont hide your name if you have something to say stand up and say it with your name if not pooof be gone we are not interested

Posted by: SHES STRAIGHT TRASH!!! ()
Date: October 15, 2011 07:45PM

The POLICE need to get her before her new baby (shes preg with) doesnt end up addicted as well!! I HOPE TO HELL I GET TO MEET HER!!! SHE WILL BE WISHING SHE WAS IN JAIL!!!!

Date: October 15, 2011 09:08PM

HAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
> First of all, I have no secrets - at least ones
> that are juicy enough to start a thread about my
> actions. Second of all, I WOULD NEVER NOT take
> care of my children, let alone use drugs while
> pregnant and/or breast feeding. Krystal has
> personally said and spread lies about me...so
> yes...I am entertained by her misery. I have
> never said anything bad about the children she
> brought into this world..it is not their fault
> that their mother is a drug-hungry WHORE - they
> didn't ask to be brought into this world in the
> first place. But I can tell you one thing...I
> HATE KRYSTAL and her wort-hog mother...they are a
> bunch of white trash...and if they cant handle the
> truth that is being spoken about them..maybe they
> should clean their acts up...like for one, start
> taking care of your children! (it is a little too
> late for Krystal's mom to start that) - point is
> this is a free country and if I want to spread my
> opinion about Krystal and her white trash family,
> I can. I didn't start this thread so blame the
> person who did, bitch.
>
> How's my english for you???

Your English is fine. Your personality is suspect. If you know Krystal as well as you claim. You know that she has a tendency to make really bad decisions. Yeah its all gonna come back on her. Everything we do in life does. But at this point to keep coming to this blog and just trash her and her family. Like you know them all. You know all of Krystal's family? Sisters, Brothers. Mom, dad, aunts uncles and they are all "white trash"? Ever thought that maybe there may be people that love her but are disappointed in the decisions she makes. I believe as long as she is choosing to live this kind of life, that it is best that she doesn't have anything to do with her children. She has nothing to offer them. I wish her well. That she would start doing the right things in life. Not the easy things. Addiction is a powerful thing. Smoke cigarettes? I hear thats like giving up coke or heroin. I don't know where Krystal is. I haven't seen her in a few years. But I don't wish the girl bad at all.

Date: October 15, 2011 11:56PM

I know I said I would not reply to this thread any longer but I want to clarify one thing... Krystal is not pregnant... I don't know where you are getting your information....Me personally I think its because when this thread is lose ground you have to post another lie to get peoples attention again...I have posted once before I am part of Krystals family if you need to contact me my email address is momcrazy2b@aol.com I will answer any questions or concerns you have...

If you keep posting it just goes to show you have a personal vendetta most of what you post is not true thats why you hide behind your names...

If you want to keep posting stand behind what you are writing don't hide step up and be proud of what you are saying and go by your real names...if you can't say who you are then it just goes to show that you are F.O.S. its all lies and you have no ground to stand on...

Shannon

For possible future readers don't beleive everything you read...to make this simple... this site is for people that have personal vendetta's that want to hurt others and thier families with no disregard...just check out some of the other topics...its a big joke!!

Posted by: CONFUSED ()
Date: October 17, 2011 01:36PM

How can you clarify anything if you say you haven't seen Krystal in years. So if you know for sure then you know where she is then do the right thing and turn her in. Don't say someone told you because people for some reason seem to lie for her. I seen her at the grocery store and her belly is getting big. But the word on the street is she just had miscarriage or abortion. So even if that is true she is nasty for letting herself get pregnant a 10 time and dont take care of the ones she has I am not trashing her just don't know what the girl is thinking I guess she is so high she isn't

Date: October 17, 2011 01:55PM

Shannon for you information Krystal was pregnant and just had an abortion because the baby daddy went back to his wife.. So everything that you do read in this thread is true!!

Posted by: DONT LIE ()
Date: October 17, 2011 05:52PM

Dont LIE "that's fucked up but funny" I just asked the wife and she wants nothing to do with him so keep it real or keep it moving. We only want the truth and your quote is fictional so keep it movin

Date: October 17, 2011 08:12PM

momcrazy2b Wrote:
> I know I said I would not reply to this thread any
> longer but I want to clarify one thing... Krystal
> is not pregnant...

Oh yes she is. I saw it on the Maury Povich show on Friday. I was home that day and watched the episode. Didn't you see it? I felt really sad for what I saw. Then again, on the other hand, I was thinking what a complete piece of white trash she is.

Date: October 17, 2011 08:22PM

I say we sterilize Methwhore, her family, and anyone who associates with any of these inbred freaks who are in her life. Seriously, how fucked up do you have to be to be a part of this circus? If I were related to her or any of the other trash in her gene pool, I would have disowned myself and changed my name a long time ago. You have to wonder about the caliber of people around her that make her think it's okay to live her life this way. Multiple kids and baby daddies and a drug problem, what a fucking mess. Good job to Krystal's family and friends on enabling her to live her life as a cracked out cum dumpster.

Date: October 17, 2011 08:44PM

Betterthanyoubitch...I love u! GREAT POST!

Date: October 18, 2011 01:10PM

Well I just got wind that Krystal just lost full custody of the baby that was addicted to heroin to the grandmother.

Thank God for that..

As for "Dont Lie" Unlike you I don't lie..I tell exactly what is being said. Whether the baby daddy went back or not isn't whats important.. The important fact is that she was pregnant and she had an abortion.

Posted by: want to know ()
Date: October 18, 2011 01:38PM

Hey That's Fucked Up But Funny How do you know she just lost custody? Is this a true fact

Date: October 18, 2011 03:14PM

I seen it on the grandmothers page that she just won custody and that Krystal didn't show up

Posted by: want to know ()
Date: October 18, 2011 05:13PM

oh I see soyou must be the grandmothers friend

Date: October 18, 2011 05:22PM

Actually I am not the Grandmothers friend.. I know Krystal's family not the Dads family.

Date: October 18, 2011 08:21PM

That's Fucked Up But Funny Wrote:
> I seen it on the grandmothers page that she just
> won custody and that Krystal didn't show up

Do you have a link to the site? I guess Krystal set her alarm clock all wrong for the court appearance. She probably got the AM and PM setting messed up.

Posted by: I know ()
Date: October 18, 2011 08:55PM

Liz Bradsher is complete trash. Twenty days till the witch is dead.

Date: October 19, 2011 09:53AM

I looked yesterday and that page wasn't on private but I looked again and now it's on private so you can't see anything.. They must be watching this site..

Posted by: GET A LIFE ()
Date: October 19, 2011 10:22AM

First of all you are to much of a gossip queen and a coward to even say who you are you say you know my family then who the hell are you come on out.And as for Krystal Meth it is none of your FUCKIN business so people get a life and stop butting into my families. We have had enough of everyone of yall. You want to have it out with me come clean with who you are bring it on. Stop trying to see what is none of your business don't you understand that everyone involved is trying to move on and focus on these kids without Krystal in their lives or any of yall assholes

Date: October 19, 2011 10:57AM

Put the whole family on an island and blow it up! They're all a waste of life! The heroin baby should have been adopted out so he could at least have a chance of growing up normally. A closed adoption, mind you, so he'd never know where he came from. Krystal Meth had to learn her behavior from somewhere - bet you anything Mom or Dad has/had a drug problem and Krystal was neglected as a child as a result.

Posted by: GO TO HELL ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:26AM

First of all STOP calling him heroin baby he is over his addiction and is perfectly healthy that is FUCKING RUDE AND HURTFUL for everyone to keep calling him that he didnt choose to be born addicted to drugs and after a long road he is one healthy happy baby boy AND HE COULDN'T BE IN A BETTER SAFE LOVED HOME. The grandmother did the right thing fighting for her grandsons she loves them more then life and I know for a fact Krystal isnt in her life or them boys so who the hell are you to judge her and who the hell are you to decide he should go up for adoption I pray to the lord to punish you for the trash you are talking you can trash Krystal all you want I dont even care but back off the babies and grandmother they did nothing wrong

Posted by: Anonymoussssss ()
Date: October 19, 2011 11:29AM

I heard through the grapevine that the grandmother who took that baby uses Heroin too...maybe thats why her son uses it to!!! I dont know if its true...just sayin that what I heard...

Posted by: FUCK YOU ()
Date: October 19, 2011 12:17PM

Let me tell you something ANONYMOUSSSSSS I have never commented on here but I am now the grandmother of them boys has NEVER used Heroin get your facts straight I have been in her life since I was born she was always a loving mother and is the best grandmother dont your dumbass know that when a baby is placed in a home there is extensive background checks and testing for drugs shit even credit checks so back the FUCK up with your I dont know for sure yeah you fuckin dont know and what your children do as adults parents can't control so you have pissed me the fuck off this wonderful women has stood up and fought for her grandchildren has been put through hell and proven herself to the state to be fit and the best place for these babies she has gave up her whole life to start over again and raise them she is a good person she refuses to even comment on here because she is focused on these babies and not yalls drama so leave her alone and let her raise her grandsons in peace dont be a low life and write about something you think is true get your facts straight and you know sometimes your children go down a path that is out of the parents control all the parent can do is try to guide them the right way and if that doesnt work then it is out of the parents hands

Date: October 19, 2011 12:22PM

Apparently everyone who knows this girl or her family failed English.

Posted by: whateverrrrrrr ()
Date: October 19, 2011 12:25PM

MORE COMPLETE if you want better english read a fuckin book not a thread u dumbass

Posted by: youdontknow ()
Date: October 19, 2011 12:31PM

Anonymoussssss you didnt hear that drama you made it up to keep this thread going because EVERYONE that knows the grandmother knows that she would never do that so just stop posting shit you know nothing about it is just not right

Date: October 19, 2011 12:39PM

whateverrrrrrr Wrote:
> MORE COMPLETE if you want better english read a
> fuckin book not a thread u dumbass

Glad you’re okay with it but I'm astounded at the complete lack of intelligence surrounding this girl and her family.

Date: October 19, 2011 07:17PM

So, loved ones of Krystal Winehouse, how did she end up so completely fucked up? How many times have you enabled her? How old will her kid(s) be the first time they're arrested? How many forms of government assistance are you people on? Do any of you drive a Pontiac? A Pontiac parked in your front yard? How many different dicks has Krystal had in her today? No one has mentioned her dad yet; does her mom not know who he is or something?

Posted by: I agree ()
Date: October 19, 2011 07:24PM

She needs an intervention. Maybe her family has gone above and beyond all they can do. How come her family members must put up with this abuse.

I say Live and Let Live. If she dies she wants to die. It is her CHOICE!

Posted by: WOW! ()
Date: October 19, 2011 08:39PM

You no what talk all the shit you want to about Krystal but leave the kids out of it wondering when they will be arrested what kind of person are you to talk about the kids they did not ask for all this mess and they are being raised right why is this so important to you people yes what she did is so wrong in so many levels but she will have to pay for her choices one day so iam asking all you people who read and write on this thing you all call a thread trash her all you want to but leave the children out of it they are getting along fine and are growing up happy and healthy

Posted by: ANONYMOUSSSSSS ()
Date: October 19, 2011 08:40PM

I SAID it wasnt for sure so why dont you back the fuck up...and I wouldnt know what happens...my family is not fucked up..when we bring children into this world we take care of them and dont use drugs while pregnant..o and another thing...dont have children with 4 or 5 different men and not take care of them so they grow up to be fuck ups like Krystal and her "immediate" family. Sorry I CANT relate to trash like them!

Date: October 19, 2011 08:45PM

GO TO HELL Wrote:
> First of all STOP calling him heroin baby he is
> over his addiction and is perfectly healthy that
> is FUCKING RUDE AND HURTFUL for everyone to keep
> calling him that he didnt choose to be born
> addicted to drugs and after a long road he is one
> healthy happy baby boy AND HE COULDN'T BE IN A
> BETTER SAFE LOVED HOME. The grandmother did the
> right thing fighting for her grandsons she loves
> them more then life and I know for a fact Krystal
> isnt in her life or them boys so who the hell are
> you to judge her and who the hell are you to
> decide he should go up for adoption I pray to the
> lord to punish you for the trash you are talking
> you can trash Krystal all you want I dont even
> care but back off the babies and grandmother they
> did nothing wrong

The effects of a baby born "addicted" will not appear for a few more years. However, when that child or those children get to be school aged, they will be behind their other classmates. This will all be able to be attributed to the drug use of the mother. These are well researched and known facts.

Date: October 19, 2011 08:58PM

Why doesn't Krystal's family know how to use punctuation? Jesus fucking Christ, reading your shit is painful. You sound ignorant as fuck.

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.