HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Failed at deleting evidence ()
Date: January 11, 2022 09:46PM

You're going to learn today.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220111-214112~2.png
Screenshot_20220111-213950~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: History repeats itself ()
Date: January 11, 2022 09:47PM

Damn! Look at how all this crazy shit is just repeating itself.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20220111-214025~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: OBSESSED WITH REDDIT POSTERS TOO ()
Date: January 11, 2022 10:12PM

Amazing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Jeepers eeshers ()
Date: January 11, 2022 10:16PM

Those people better watch it. Eesh will doxx them, build a profile for each then stalk them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: He'd regret that quickly ()
Date: January 11, 2022 10:20PM

The folks on reddit are bigger criminals than on here and have no problem going to his house; as they live much closer to him than folks here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Lol bizzare backwards brain basl ()
Date: January 11, 2022 10:52PM

History repeats itself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn! Look at how all this crazy shit is just
> repeating itself.

"Or that many people just think you're wrong"

FUCKING LOLLLL! I love how even ppl on Reddit can see what a dumbass idiot he is and troll his ass on there too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: His goose is cooked ()
Date: January 11, 2022 11:52PM

That is one delusional dummy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Eesh gets trolled on Reddit too ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:24AM

History repeats itself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn! Look at how all this crazy shit is just
> repeating itself.

Imagine something like that being read out loud in court. Some random Reddit user talking about how obsessed he is with posters on there to a "disturbing degree" and telling him to seek help.

How many times have we seen someone tell him that from Reddit? So it's not like he can say it's all Miz posting about him!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl researcher ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:34AM

We've hired a new person at the job, so it'll give me lots more time to find posts and post them here for evidence to be used against him in court.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: The Green Hornet ()
Date: January 12, 2022 04:58PM

Michael Josef Basl researcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We've hired a new person at the job, so it'll give
> me lots more time to find posts and post them here
> for evidence to be used against him in court.


So you got yourself fired for your obsessive posting about him?
That really does suck but when your spending your time playing on the web instead of working then you really have to realize its coming

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: He pays with his life to post ()
Date: January 12, 2022 07:30PM

No, stupid. The new person is doing my job, which frees up more time for me to post about him on the clock and get paid. I know simple concepts like that are hard for you to understand, with that backwards brain of yours..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: You have delusions ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:35PM

He pays with his life to post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, stupid. The new person is doing my job, which
> frees up more time for me to post about him on the
> clock and get paid. I know simple concepts like
> that are hard for you to understand, with that
> backwards brain of yours..


The new person is doing your job?
That means you got fired you dumb fuck.
Did they run for cover today when you went in where you used to work?
It must have been real awkward for the boss to have to explain again that you were being let go. You know that they'll be talking about your crazy ass for a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Stranger things ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:42PM

Isn't that Henry?

Yeah

I thought he got fired last month

He did. He's been coming back every day like he still works here. I thought he was going to freak last Friday and didn't get a paycheck but here it is Monday and he's whistling away sharpening all the pencils and organizing the paperclips like he used to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Definitely NOT Henry ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:51PM

You have delusions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The new person is doing your job?
> That means you got fired you dumb fuck.
> Did they run for cover today when you went in
> where you used to work?
> It must have been real awkward for the boss to
> have to explain again that you were being let go.
> You know that they'll be talking about your crazy
> ass for a while.

Okay. I understand that with you being a social reject your entire life you've never actually held down a job.

So, I will try to explain this is retarded people voices for you.

Voice 1: The new person was doing my job to show they learned from training.

Voice 6: While they did that, I sat on my ass.

Voice apple: Sitting on my ass consisted of trolling basl.

Voice Q: I get paid to post

88: It's a shame you're too delusional to understand such simple concepts. Like, what violating a protective order means and it is going to land you in jail, again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Whatever you say pro order bitch ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:52PM

Stranger things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Isn't that Henry?

Call me whatever you want. I've never been called inmate or respondent like Michael Josef Basl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Hello William ()
Date: January 12, 2022 08:59PM

Definitely NOT Henry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have delusions Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The new person is doing your job?
> > That means you got fired you dumb fuck.
> > Did they run for cover today when you went in
> > where you used to work?
> > It must have been real awkward for the boss to
> > have to explain again that you were being let
> go.
> > You know that they'll be talking about your
> crazy
> > ass for a while.
>
> Okay. I understand that with you being a social
> reject your entire life you've never actually held
> down a job.
>
> So, I will try to explain this is retarded people
> voices for you.
>
> Voice 1: The new person was doing my job to show
> they learned from training.
>
> Voice 6: While they did that, I sat on my ass.
>
> Voice apple: Sitting on my ass consisted of
> trolling basl.
>
> Voice Q: I get paid to post
>
> 88: It's a shame you're too delusional to
> understand such simple concepts. Like, what
> violating a protective order means and it is going
> to land you in jail, again.


Oh you are so full of shit.
And seeing Eesh behind every post is a scary thing. Eesh saw Miz behind every post and still does. You two have so much in common. No wonder his lonely ass fell in love and stalked you. You two have the same delusions and now you both have more in common because your both unemployed. He loves you and you hate him. Many marriages last for decades under those circumstances

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Will be used against you ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:04PM

I'm not William and I never said that you were eesh. But thanks for letting me know that you are eesh.

Have fun in court soon! I see jail scared you enough to stop harassing your victim, for now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: seeing things ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:09PM

Will be used against you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not William and I never said that you were
> eesh. But thanks for letting me know that you are
> eesh.
>
> Have fun in court soon! I see jail scared you
> enough to stop harassing your victim, for now.


Where else are you seeing Eesh? Up your ass? He's pretty beta so I don't think that will work out for ya but if you try real real hard you might make it happen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Whatever you say ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:12PM

Sorry I don't speak retard.

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Josef Basl and have to go to two court trials to try to lie my way out of going back to jail for the 9th time because of this website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: bad dog ()
Date: January 12, 2022 09:25PM

Whatever you say Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry I don't speak retard.
>
> I'm just glad I'm not Michael Josef Basl and have
> to go to two court trials to try to lie my way out
> of going back to jail for the 9th time because of
> this website.

I think you are Michael Josef Basl and your just acting like you aren't to throw the dogs off the scent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Definitely NOT Michael Basl ()
Date: January 13, 2022 09:59AM

If I were him and in his position I'd have taken my own life. That guy has no reason and his life will never get better from here on out. His mental health is deteriorating because he's so lonely he became obsessed with people on the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Faggot Eesh ()
Date: January 13, 2022 10:17AM

/
Attachments:
5BC4F31B-4D4C-41F1-8873-8A131F56984B.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl was molested ()
Date: January 13, 2022 12:29PM

History repeats itself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn! Look at how all this crazy shit is just
> repeating itself.


He sure has a lot of issues with rape.

Must be no one believed him or cared when he was raped as a kid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't anyone ever tell Michael Basl that once it's online it's there forever?
Posted by: Louise molested Michael ()
Date: January 14, 2022 06:26AM

His mom is the one who took his virginity. She was trying to take away his homosexuality. That's why he hates women.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ******    **     **  **     **  ******** 
 **        **    **   **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 **        **         **     **  **     **      **   
 ******    **   ****  *********  *********     **    
 **        **    **   **     **  **     **    **     
 **        **    **   **     **  **     **    **     
 ********   ******    **     **  **     **    **     
This forum powered by Phorum.