HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
She Has My Vote
Posted by: Sen Amanda Chase ()
Date: February 17, 2020 09:57PM

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/chesterfield-sen-amanda-chase-announces-run-for-governor/article_c7b8f17c-755f-55e9-94c0-c98d07acffd5.html

Give the Unconstitutional Democrats pure hell , way to go Amanda ! Save Our God given Constitutional Rights in Virginia for all the people

DAJAX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: She Has My Vote
Posted by: DAJAX fan ()
Date: February 17, 2020 11:53PM

need to learn more about her to make sure she isn't another rino pos (like those eric cantor and gillespie bankster hoe losers), but assuming she is the real deal, will vote for her at the very least

Posted by: 09sdfj ()
Date: February 19, 2020 06:04PM

Oh - amanda chase

She's a Republican - was recently on FOX NEWS exposing democrats for this and that

Posted by: 09sdfj ()
Date: February 19, 2020 06:14PM

11th senate district - that's just east of richmond - pretty far from fairfax !

wait, how many senators per state again?? that would be like 50 - like congress.

"Each state sends two Senators to represent their state in the U.S. Senate."

but the google wikipedia is telling me 11th senate is a small area east of richmond

OH I HATE DEMOCRATS SO MUCH - THEY RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH

The Apportionment Act of 1911 was an apportionment bill passed by the United States Congress on August 8, 1911. The law initially set the number of members of the United States House of Representatives at 433

DO YOU ALL REALIZE THESE PEOPLE HAVEN'T EVER FOLLOWED ONE DAMN RULE IN THE BOOK ??

i guarantee you their's more than 433 congress persons

social security and FBI have "offices in foreign countries now", guaranteeign we are paying people who've never set foot in the usa

also - EVERY STATE HAS THEIR OWN FEDERAL GOV NOW - which is another abomination (ie, that's my job). every state is going to be "all like, our federal government already made a decision and was paid - go fuck off"

federal means federal - federal doesn't mean local. gov workers continuall pierce every seal placed to keep them from rising from the grave - so to speak

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 19, 2020 06:24PM

A statewide race? A Republican? Keep fighting the good fight. Glad you still have spirit.

Date: February 19, 2020 06:26PM

lolol even other Republicans say she's a retard.

"Amanda just doesn’t have a level of substance, maturity or seriousness that Virginians expect in a gubernatorial candidate,” said Sen. Mark Obenshain, R-Rockingham, in a statement.

Date: February 19, 2020 06:27PM

Bring Trump style loser idiot leadership to Virginia! Great idea. The state that has flipped more than any other state in the country because it hates Trumptardism idiots at the helm.

Posted by: TRUMPOCRAT ()
Date: February 19, 2020 07:18PM

Anyone who loves Americans gets my vote, so yes. It doesn't matter what American party she runs as.

We need to remove all democrats from office.

Posted by: The New Republic ()
Date: February 19, 2020 07:35PM

The good thing about Republicans is; they’re predictable. They will say anything to grab a vote.
The bad thing about Republicans is; they’ll sell their beliefs and soul to obtain whatever.....

Abraham Lincoln said; “you can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all the time but you can’t fool all the people all the time”.

Posted by: Total Lying Democrat Propaganda ()
Date: February 19, 2020 09:39PM

The Democrats are the ones who have been selling their souls to the Devil with abortion killing of the child in the womb , unconstitutional gun laws and mass illegal immigration

You Democrats can fool some of the retards most of the time but you cant fool the wise at any time

Americans know Democrat's will do anything for a vote even if you have to eat round meals instead of square

Posted by: Gerry’s Dad is a Faggot ()
Date: February 20, 2020 02:59PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bring Trump style loser idiot leadership to
> Virginia! Great idea. The state that has flipped
> more than any other state in the country because
> it hates Trumptardism idiots at the helm.

At least Trump’s father isn’t a cocksucking third world inbred Iranian faggot like yours.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.