HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: PJ Sikes ()
Date: April 30, 2019 09:12AM

Trump still hasn't got a dime from Mexico on the wall. He keeps saying it will come from some trade agreement that actually gives the US less money than NAFTA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: whatafuckinggoatfuck ()
Date: April 30, 2019 09:19AM

PJ Sikes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump still hasn't got a dime from Mexico on the
> wall. He keeps saying it will come from some
> trade agreement that actually gives the US less
> money than NAFTA.

link to a credible source, or you are full of shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Great Negotiator, Really Great! ()
Date: May 01, 2019 09:40AM

whatafuckinggoatfuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PJ Sikes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump still hasn't got a dime from Mexico on
> the
> > wall. He keeps saying it will come from some
> > trade agreement that actually gives the US less
> > money than NAFTA.
>
> link to a credible source, or you are full of shit

Ok, link to a credibile source showing Mexico is paying for the wall.

A link that shows a direct payment from Mexico and not some "Mexico is paying because Alaskans are eating more fish" type of link.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: he owns you ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:08AM

triggering libs 24/7

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Realist! ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:12PM

he owns you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> triggering libs 24/7

Huh? Gerry hater post non-stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: pathetic..... ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:42PM

Great Negotiator, Really Great! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whatafuckinggoatfuck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > PJ Sikes Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Trump still hasn't got a dime from Mexico on
> > the
> > > wall. He keeps saying it will come from some
> > > trade agreement that actually gives the US
> less
> > > money than NAFTA.
> >
> > link to a credible source, or you are full of
> shit
>
> Ok, link to a credibile source showing Mexico is
> paying for the wall.
>
> A link that shows a direct payment from Mexico and
> not some "Mexico is paying because Alaskans are
> eating more fish" type of link.

Typical liberal, answers a question with a question

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Hi Gerry.... ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:47PM

Realist! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> he owns you Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > triggering libs 24/7
>
> Huh? Gerry hater post non-stop.

Hate to tell you Gerry but everyone here hates you. Your sock puppet friends are obvious and you aren’t fooling anyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Gerry is completely right! ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:49PM

You righttardz are just completely outclassed by gerrymanderer2. He is a lion among sheep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: xnvhn ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:54PM

Gerry is completely right! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You righttardz are just completely outclassed by
> gerrymanderer2. He is a lion among sheep.


and I want one you good tuktuks too, that fucker better start

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Gerry Fucks Animals ()
Date: May 01, 2019 10:55PM

Gerry is completely right! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You righttardz are just completely outclassed by
> gerrymanderer2. He is a lion among sheep.

Yes, when he ties he sheep down and rapes them when his goat turns him down. Really sick shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Trump went silent on the wall ()
Date: May 04, 2019 10:32AM

Notice how Trump went silent on the wall...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Terrible Negotiator ()
Date: May 05, 2019 05:40PM

Trump went silent on the wall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Notice how Trump went silent on the wall...

Trump knows that he looks like a complete fool talking about "a wall" now that Mexico was suppose to write a check for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Terrible Grammar ()
Date: May 05, 2019 05:42PM

Terrible Negotiator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump went silent on the wall Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Notice how Trump went silent on the wall...
>
> Trump knows that he looks like a complete fool
> talking about "a wall" now that Mexico was suppose
> to write a check for.

It is “supposed to” you illiterate retard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Concerner ()
Date: May 07, 2019 09:10AM

Terrible Grammar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Terrible Negotiator Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump went silent on the wall Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Notice how Trump went silent on the wall...
> >
> > Trump knows that he looks like a complete fool
> > talking about "a wall" now that Mexico was
> suppose
> > to write a check for.
>
> It is “supposed to” you illiterate retard.

Seriously? You spend your time correcting internet grammar?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: What "Trump Wall?" ()
Date: May 07, 2019 12:25PM

What "Trump Wall?"

I have shirt that says "And Mexico is Paying for it!" People love it and I get great comments all the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: neck-nookie ()
Date: May 07, 2019 12:39PM

they are all hot for Daddy's neck-vag

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Popcorn me please ()
Date: May 07, 2019 01:54PM

neck-nookie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they are all hot for Daddy's
> neck-vag

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: concerned voter ()
Date: May 07, 2019 01:58PM

Why does his neck look like a vagina?!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Trump Paying? ()
Date: May 08, 2019 12:23PM

Some thought Trump was going to pay for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Sucker Trumptarders ()
Date: May 09, 2019 01:41PM

Trump Paying? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some thought Trump was going to pay for it.

I think Trump even said he was going to pay for it.

Remember when Trump said "I could stand in the middle of 4th ave and shoot people and my fans would still be loyal to me."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Trump Biggest Loser ()
Date: May 10, 2019 02:02PM

Sucker Trumptarders Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump Paying? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Some thought Trump was going to pay for it.
>
> I think Trump even said he was going to pay for
> it.
>
> Remember when Trump said "I could stand in the
> middle of 4th ave and shoot people and my fans
> would still be loyal to me."

You can make Trumptard believe anything. Just say "Trump said it."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Trump Played them Good ()
Date: May 13, 2019 03:35PM

They still think Mexico is paying some how. Trump played them for a bunch suckers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: US Army is Paying for the Wall ()
Date: May 14, 2019 09:21AM

Trump Played them Good Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They still think Mexico is paying some how. Trump
> played them for a bunch suckers.

Last I heard they were claiming Mexico was paying for the wall by using some type of farming subsidies.

The real truth is the Pentagon and US Troops are paying for the wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!! ()
Date: May 14, 2019 10:49AM

US Army is Paying for the Wall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump Played them Good Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They still think Mexico is paying some how.
> Trump
> > played them for a bunch suckers.
>
> Last I heard they were claiming Mexico was paying
> for the wall by using some type of farming
> subsidies.
>
> The real truth is the Pentagon and US Troops are
> paying for the wall.


FINALLY!!!! The citizens of this country will finally get some return on your defense budget instead of building shit for every 3rd world shithole out there. Good job President Trump. You da man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Nobody Like Trump Drama Queens ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:19AM

I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> US Army is Paying for the Wall Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump Played them Good Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > They still think Mexico is paying some how.
> > Trump
> > > played them for a bunch suckers.
> >
> > Last I heard they were claiming Mexico was
> paying
> > for the wall by using some type of farming
> > subsidies.
> >
> > The real truth is the Pentagon and US Troops
> are
> > paying for the wall.
>
>
> FINALLY!!!! The citizens of this country will
> finally get some return on your defense budget
> instead of building shit for every 3rd world
> shithole out there. Good job President Trump.
> You da man!

Nothing like taking $1.5 billion away from US troops fighting overseas and using that to build some fake wall that people will just tunnel right under.

Not to mention that 85% of illegals in this country don't cross the border illegally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: President Trump FTW!!! ()
Date: May 17, 2019 10:01AM

Nobody Like Trump Drama Queens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Nothing like taking $1.5 billion away from US
> troops fighting overseas and using that to build
> some fake wall that people will just tunnel right
> under.
>
> Not to mention that 85% of illegals in this
> country don't cross the border illegally.


All that money to the US military, troops and veterans is a waste. Trump will do away the military.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Little People United ()
Date: May 19, 2019 08:02PM

President Trump FTW!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody Like Trump Drama Queens Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Nothing like taking $1.5 billion away from US
> > troops fighting overseas and using that to
> build
> > some fake wall that people will just tunnel
> right
> > under.
> >
> > Not to mention that 85% of illegals in this
> > country don't cross the border illegally.
>
>
> All that money to the US military, troops and
> veterans is a waste. Trump will do away the
> military.

Giving a couple billion of taxpayer dollars to Trump's buddies with fake construction companies. Same old Trump bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Birthers for Trump ()
Date: May 20, 2019 08:52AM

We're talking about the same retardo's who believed Obama was born in Kenya. Not the brightest people in the US.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: #fakePresident #allLies ()
Date: May 21, 2019 09:29AM

Birthers for Trump Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We're talking about the same retardo's who
> believed Obama was born in Kenya. Not the
> brightest people in the US.


+21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Hey Ravi/mark ()
Date: May 21, 2019 09:38AM

More of a president than your gal Hillary

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! ()
Date: May 21, 2019 11:12AM

Hey Ravi/mark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More of a president than your gal Hillary

Don't even compare Hillary to that lying sack of shit broke ass conman fake president Trump!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: And Mexico is paying for it!!! ()
Date: May 23, 2019 09:10AM

Oh my God that was some funny shit. Trump had them all chanting "And Mexico is paying for it."

I knew Trump was full of shit!! Stupid Trumptards will believe anything you tell them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Trump is Toxic!! ()
Date: May 27, 2019 10:42AM

Jesus, yes! Those Trump supporter will believe anything Trump says. Trump even mocks and insults his supporters and they are dumb enough to keep supporting him.

Goes to prove, even the mentally ill and socially inept need a leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: shoes on ()
Date: May 27, 2019 10:49AM

China pays for Tariffs, Mexico pays for the wall - you have to be pretty ignorant to entertain these obvious lies from Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Lie, All Lies folks! Trump lies! ()
Date: May 28, 2019 04:18PM

shoes on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> China pays for Tariffs, Mexico pays for the wall -
> you have to be pretty ignorant to entertain these
> obvious lies from Trump.

Trump only has a year left to get all the money from Mexico. Never happen!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Hush, Wall Idea Never Happened ()
Date: May 29, 2019 09:14AM

Lie, All Lies folks! Trump lies! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shoes on Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > China pays for Tariffs, Mexico pays for the wall
> -
> > you have to be pretty ignorant to entertain
> these
> > obvious lies from Trump.
>
> Trump only has a year left to get all the money
> from Mexico. Never happen!

The wall is already dead and Trump knows that. That's why Trump is doing the same thing he with healthcare; trying to make it a non-issue now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Polf ()
Date: May 30, 2019 11:13PM

Oh yes they did!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: US military is paying for it! ()
Date: June 03, 2019 09:14AM

And the US military is paying for it!

Way to take money away from US troops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Pikamon ()
Date: June 05, 2019 01:21PM

I VOTE YES!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL::: Did Trumptards Really Think Mexico Would Pay for the Wall?
Posted by: Redwes ()
Date: June 06, 2019 09:24AM

Pikamon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I VOTE YES!

Me too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********         **  **     **  **    **  **      ** 
 **     **        **  ***   ***  ***   **  **  **  ** 
 **     **        **  **** ****  ****  **  **  **  ** 
 **     **        **  ** *** **  ** ** **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **  ****  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **   ***  **  **  ** 
 ********    ******   **     **  **    **   ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.