HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Warning - Pagan's may be travelling through area
Posted by: ' ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:09PM

Area law enforcement agencies began issuing alerts this evening that a motorcycle gang may be organizing to exact retribution for the shooting death of a Dinwiddie County man earlier today.

A Richmond police department bulletin warned that members of the Pagans motorcycle club are forming in nearby states and may be traveling to the Richmond area.

The broadcast bulletin said that some sort of revenge may be sought against agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives or local law enforcement.

The bulletin warned officers to stay clear of any member and to call for backup.

Earlier today, a man identified in the bulletin was shot and killed as federal agents and others attempted to serve a search warrant in Dinwiddie County. The man, identified by state police as James M. Hicks Jr., 45, was taken to VCU Medical Center in Richmond, where he was pronounced dead, said state police Sgt. Thomas Molnar.

Pagans Pictures, Images and Photos

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Warning - Pagan's may be travelling through area
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:15PM

so biker gangs are still scary huh? i had no idea

Posted by: Lusty Scripps ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:23PM

The dude on the right looks like he has a pretty nasty cyst on his elbow. He should film the popping of it and post it on youtube.

Posted by: what ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:24PM

Someone better go tell dinwiddieunderground.com

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:27PM

What's a "may be," and how did the Pagans get one?

Seriously, though, they're going to Richmond. Who cares what they do to that urban wasteland?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Vince(529) ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:27PM

what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone better go tell dinwiddieunderground.com

DWUG ... lol

or DUG

or DWU

or DU

Posted by: Ricky Raker ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:29PM

wonder why they have "MC" on the backs of their jackets. I thought Hammer was passe long ago.

Date: October 07, 2009 01:29PM

motley crue?

Posted by: ' ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:30PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> What's a "may be," and how did the Pagans get
> one?

Haha, joke's on you and the Pagan's. For some reason or another the Pagan's MC added the apostrophe in their name - look at the jackets above.

> Seriously, though, they're going to Richmond. Who
> cares what they do to that urban wasteland?

The largest contingent of the Pagan's is in PA and MD. It was actually founded in PG county. That means they will be travelling through our area to get to the Richmond area. I'd stay clear of them.

Posted by: 1%er ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:31PM

motorcycle club

Date: October 07, 2009 01:33PM

' Wrote:
> The largest contingent of the Pagan's is in PA and
> MD. It was actually founded in PG county. That
> means they will be travelling through our area to
> get to the Richmond area. I'd stay clear of them.

I'm pretty good about not picking fights with biker gangs as it is, so I don't think I have much to worry about.

Date: October 07, 2009 01:34PM

1%er Wrote:
> motorcycle club

thats gay. way to state the obvious. a bunch of motorcycles, all wearing the same thing (the people not the motorcycles thats just ridiculous) i would say thats a club

Date: October 07, 2009 01:36PM

' Wrote:
> For some
> reason or another the Pagan's MC added the
> apostrophe in their name - look at the jackets
> above.
>

So ... if the motorcycle club is known as the "Pagan's", what would be the possessive form of the word Pagan's ... Pagan's's?

Just curious so I'll have an answer when my English teacher (ESL) asks me.

Posted by: Biker ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:36PM

• A one-piece patch can signify many different types of clubs. These clubs can be MC and have the MC on the patch itself, or a family club, riding club, AMA-sanctioned motorcycle club or political action/biker rights organization. Some require little more than filling out an application (which is actually a release of liability), agreeing to comply with a standard of behavior and mailing a check for a patch or T-shirt (ex. Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Patriot Guard Riders).

• A two-piece patch may identify a motorcycle club in transition, awaiting approval from the dominant club(s) to become a three-piece patch. These clubs are sometimes, not always, in the process of becoming an associate or support club. Some autonomous clubs will wear a two-piece patch as a matter of choice (ie. California Military Veterans MC).

• A three-piece patch signifies that the club is an "outlaw club" by definition but not necessarily a 1% club and not necessarily territorial. With very few exceptions, the club has been approved by the dominant club in the state or other distinct territory (AO or "area of operation") and has earned the right to fly their colors by following protocol and earning respect. Or, they are the dominant club in the area. It is in the best interest of everyone who rides to know and understand the difference.

The hierarchy and traditions in the MC community are not without purpose. They are valuable for maintaining order and avoiding trouble.

Three-Piece Patches (the historical perspective)

The American Motorcycle Association (AMA) was founded in 1924 by motorcycle manufacturers to promote motorcycle riding in America. Their goal was to sell motorcycles. In order to do so, it was necessary to give them legitimacy as both a mode of transportation and recreational activity. They cooked up classifications and rules, staged events and, essentially, invented a sport. They sanctioned groups of riders from the same area that rode together as motorcycle clubs. At events, the AMA gave awards for the best-dressed club so groups began wearing matching outfits with the name and graphic emblem for their motorcycle club stitched on the back of shirts and jackets. The origin of the motorcycle club patch was as dull and unobjectionable as a bowling shirt.

During a Fourth of July event in 1947 in Hollister, CA members of the Booze Fighters MC and Pissed Off Bastards of Bloomington (POBOBs ... who would become Hell's Angels MC in San Bernardino the following year) made front-page headlines with a sensational news story about drunken lawlessness and the takeover of a sleepy Central California town by rowdy motorcyclists. The AMA published an article shortly after the episode denouncing the offensive bikers stating, “99% of all of their members are law-abiding citizens and only 1% are outlaws”. Thus began what are today referred to as outlaw motorcycle clubs and "one percenters." These clubs were not sanctioned by the AMA and were banned from attending AMA events. Which was, apparently, cool with the bikers. The titles of "outlaw" and "one percenter" were embraced and worn as a badge of honor.

Date: October 07, 2009 01:38PM

so many rules. just be a free agent.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:51PM

What I find frightening is that there is actually a county named Dinwiddie.

Posted by: Space Ghost ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:55PM

Biker gangs are huge, they control a lot of the meth trade.

Posted by: NOVA man ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:00PM

If they are heading to the Richmond area, maybe Meade would be willing to hold a fundraising performance for their legal defense fund:
Attachments:
untitled.bmp

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:04PM

Ricky Raker Wrote:
> So ... if the motorcycle club is known as the
> "Pagan's", what would be the possessive form of
> the word Pagan's ... Pagan's's?
>
> Just curious so I'll have an answer when my
> English teacher (ESL) asks me.

It is the first thing I saw in the pic. They really don't look bad-ass at all with a grammar error on their jacket, which probably cost a bit of money. I would LOL if I saw them, and continually ask them "PAGAN'S WHAT?" until they could answer the question.

Posted by: Hell's Mentally Challanged ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:08PM

I think it is supposed to be read as Pagan's MC. Whose motorcycle club is it? The Pagan's Motorcycle club. That being said, Pagan is singular, so I am equally retarded in making this statement because I guess it should be Pagans' MC.

Posted by: teacher ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:09PM

pgens Wrote:
> It is the first thing I saw in the pic. They
> really don't look bad-ass at all with a grammar
> error on their jacket, which probably cost a bit
> of money. I would LOL if I saw them, and
> continually ask them "PAGAN'S WHAT?" until they
> could answer the question.

Gramatically speaking, I suppose you could argue it is the motorcycle club that belongs to Pagan.

Posted by: DoWahDiddieDiddieDumDiddieDoo ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:12PM

Hey, Mr. pgens, I just noticed, is that a spelling error in your name, i.e., pAgens?

Wait ... you're one of them?

Sorry. You're cool. So are your friends.

But, btw, what's the possessive form of pgens, pgens's? The final "s" always confuses me.

Posted by: Possessive Apostrophe ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:14PM

Check this out. Shouldn't it be Hell's Angels instead of Hells Angels? Same thing I guess. Perhaps the manufacturer of these patches charges extra for diacritic marks, such as when a newspaper will charge more for an ad based on the letter count of the content.
Attachments:
46.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:16PM

pgens actually wears a dirty jean jacket with a big patch on the back that says "pgens". I've seen it.

Date: October 07, 2009 02:17PM

Is it stone washed?

Date: October 07, 2009 02:18PM

Possessive Apostrophe Wrote:
> Check this out. Shouldn't it be Hell's Angels
> instead of Hells Angels? Same thing I guess.
> Perhaps the manufacturer of these patches charges
> extra for diacritic marks, such as when a
> newspaper will charge more for an ad based on the
> letter count of the content.

Interesting, though, is that the "Angels" paid extra for the periods to the right of the center logo after the M and the C, but cheaped-out on the apostrophe. Of course, the cost based on the large font size for the apostrophe probably was a non-starter.

Posted by: =00+ ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:19PM

Possessive Apostrophe Wrote:
> Check this out. Shouldn't it be Hell's Angels
> instead of Hells Angels? Same thing I guess.
> Perhaps the manufacturer of these patches charges
> extra for diacritic marks, such as when a
> newspaper will charge more for an ad based on the
> letter count of the content.

Maybe the Pagan's stole the apostrophe from the Hells Angels in some sort of turf battle.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:22PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 09:48AM by WingNut.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:24PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> pgens actually wears a dirty jean jacket with a
> big patch on the back that says "pgens". I've
> seen it.

I need to change that to " pgens' "

Date: October 07, 2009 02:24PM

=00+ Wrote:
>
> Maybe the Pagan's stole the apostrophe from the
> Hells Angels in some sort of turf battle.

You are onto something there. I could imagine the founding pagans conversing "We will be better than the Angels! We will actually put an apostrophe in our name."

Posted by: CI ()
Date: October 07, 2009 02:54PM

Actully they will mob up to travel for revenge. Their goal wouyld be to mass brothers to out number the locals and make life hell. During thr trip a few will be designated to carry out the revenge they will travel in a protect group during the trip you will have a ride capt who if stopped will do the talking. You also will have enforcers to protect the the designated the wepons usually follow in a 4 wheel vehicle which can be driven by one of the old ladies. If confronted by law they will fight, but they will keep a low prfile until reaching their destination. After they do what they came for they will leave and all bets are off. For lawenforcement each contact can be deadly. If you ask how I knoew this lets just say i have been to one or two rides like this.

Date: October 07, 2009 03:12PM

Dutch Burhans, the former head of the Pagans, was killed in a gunfight in Fairfax city a while back.

Posted by: TattooHead ()
Date: October 07, 2009 03:27PM

from the Internet:

The Pagan's were not spawned in Maryland. They originated in Northern Virginia in the early 1960s by Lou Dobkins of Vienna, Virginia. The original club members became the Mother Chapter when they started recruiting and forming chapters in Maryland and Northern Virginia and then shortly afterwards in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. Dutch Burhans became President of the Mother Club when Lou stepped down.

Posted by: Tattoofeet ()
Date: October 07, 2009 03:35PM

from the internet:

The Pagans Motorcycle Club was formed by Lou Dobkins (a biochemist at the National Institute of Health) in 1959 in Prince George's County, Maryland. The Pagans MC rapidly expanded, and by 1968 they dominated the entire East Coast.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 07, 2009 03:41PM

Somebody should also tell them that they got ripped off on their jean jackets.. No sleeves!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 08, 2009 10:40PM

As usual, I bet that the LEOs are blowing this way out of proportion. The Club is most likely just heading down there for the funeral, and I highly doubt that they'd off a Fed.

BTW, I have no idea what their relationship is with regards to the Hells Angels, but HA has chapters in Petersburg, and elsewhere in the Richmond area.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2009 10:42PM by ThePackLeader.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: October 09, 2009 09:37AM

MCs are a culture that most of us don't have a clue about.

http://www.rcvsmc.net/

Pretty much, if you don't screw with them, you'll be okay.

Posted by: tree climber ()
Date: October 09, 2009 09:44AM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> MCs are a culture that most of us don't have a
> clue about.

White guys wearing dirty denims who can't punctuate riding motorcycles and sometimes carrying out petty thuggery and/or entry-level organized crime. What a fucking mystery.

Posted by: Melon Coli ()
Date: October 09, 2009 11:55AM

I think the 'Pgen's MC' is hilarious...can I join? Hey Meeper, while taking a break from the strip clubs in Vegas, do you think you can make a 'Pgen's MC' jacket shop w/ 'Fairfax' on the top rocker and 'Underground' on the bottom w/ the 'Pgen's MC' in the middle?
Attachments:
46.jpg

Posted by: NC rider ()
Date: October 09, 2009 06:14PM

Date: October 10, 2009 03:42AM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> MCs are a culture that most of us don't have a
> clue about.
>
> http://www.rcvsmc.net/
>
> Pretty much, if you don't screw with them, you'll
> be okay.

i find it amusing that there is a warning that they may pass through-i also know that they do not ride around all day and prey on 'citizens' for kicks...the pagans are a CLUB, so many people forget that, and one that was formed for motorcycles so when you see them together....GOLLY, THEY MAY JUST BE RIDING THEIR BIKES!! they are human too you know...i know its hard to believe but some of them are actually NICE-our society makes them into monsters because they do things that 'normal' citizens do, like enjoy spending time with people who share a common interest, or defend themselves when they are disrespected, or get offended when someone they care about is treated unfairly or hurt...they just get media attention. and yes sometimes they get a bit defensive, but so would anyone that was scrutinized for every little move they make or put down by the media, authorities, and ignorant people who refer to them in a derogatory manner and judge them without actually having personal experiences to base their stereotypical opinions on.

so ... GASP ... treat them like i would hope you would treat your father, grandfather, brother...with respect and i can assure you that they will do the same in return. and remember that if they are on the way to a funeral, that it is a somber time for them and just leave them be.

oh and this is important, BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING IF YOU SEE A PACK OF BIKES~PULL TO THE SIDE OR INTO ANOTHER LANE SO THAT THE PACK ISN'T BROKEN UP~they are proud of the way they ride and nothing ruins the awe of seeing a pack like a car in the middle of it ...and PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO HIT ANY ANYONE !!

xo

Posted by: captbb ()
Date: October 10, 2009 12:50PM

You bet the Pagans will be traveling through the area, they are coming from all over because some punk ass trigger happy cop shot and killed one of their brothers and they are coming to say goodbye and lay him to rest. They are not here to mess with the cops but you can bet Henrico will be out in full force on Williamsburg Road today,just itching for something to happen, Show these people some respect, this is a somber day for this club and yes it is a club, a brotherhood, a bond of closeness so many of you will never understand,Mark Holmburg should tape the whole event from start to finish so the you ignorant people out there will know exactly what a brotherhood is. If you have never attended a biker funeral then you should, there is nothing more touching and heart wrenching than the final goodbye to a brother, when he leaves he takes a little peice of everyone there with him and afterwards they will gather and celebrate his life and do whatever they can for his family. If only so many non-club people showed each other the love and respect they show for their brothers this world would be a better place for us all. Ride safe my friends!

Posted by: Cygnusx1 ()
Date: October 10, 2009 01:34PM

I didn't know MCs of this type even still existed. I remember the pagans from the 80's. They had a party one time on Popes head road and it was all the talk in high school. What exactly is their purpose other than to ride around the suburbs and stick out like sore thumbs?

Posted by: TefD187 ()
Date: October 10, 2009 06:20PM

just watch sons of anarchy

Posted by: Fedupwithrichmondfreepress ()
Date: October 10, 2009 09:18PM

Today In Henrico county at an Old Bikers Bar called Bubba's all the Pagan Bikers and their women set out to show the area of people traveling down Williamsburg Rd that they were the baddest Mudda Phuckers on Bikes. What I did see were some very kewl bikes and a lot of people with tattoe's.Women bearing signs on their backs saying I belong to so and so, LOL what a joke! Note: they are carrying guns and appear that they could be very dangerous.I suspect tonight they are still in the East End of town,I saw several Henrico Police Offices out and with a sigh of relief I thought, I hope no one gets hurt or killed. God Bless our Law enforcement officers. Peace

Posted by: Doesn't Matter ()
Date: October 11, 2009 10:58AM

captbb Wrote:
> You bet the Pagans will be traveling through the
> area, they are coming from all over because some
> punk ass trigger happy cop shot and killed one of
> their brothers and they are coming to say goodbye
> and lay him to rest. They are not here to mess
> with the cops but you can bet Henrico will be out
> in full force on Williamsburg Road today,just
> itching for something to happen, Show these people
> some respect, this is a somber day for this club
> and yes it is a club, a brotherhood, a bond of
> closeness so many of you will never
> understand,Mark Holmburg should tape the whole
> event from start to finish so the you ignorant
> people out there will know exactly what a
> brotherhood is. If you have never attended a biker
> funeral then you should, there is nothing more
> touching and heart wrenching than the final
> goodbye to a brother, when he leaves he takes a
> little peice of everyone there with him and
> afterwards they will gather and celebrate his life
> and do whatever they can for his family. If only
> so many non-club people showed each other the love
> and respect they show for their brothers this
> world would be a better place for us all. Ride
> safe my friends!

Shut the fuck up. The military is a "brotherhood". Police Officers share a "brotherhood". An M.C. is USUALLY a bunch of fair weather riders who go riding on the weekends and wish so badly that they were Jax on S.O.A. The Pagan's (just like the Hells Angles and all the other well known bike "Gangs") and yes, they are gangs (look up the definition), don't deserve to ride in peace and be shown respect by us "ingnorant people out there" because they are criminals. Yes, I generalized them. But when all my friends did drugs, my mom, dad, and teachers all thought I was doing drugs too. Get it? Unless you are a Pagan (I would understand why you would say what you said at least) SHUT THE FUCK UP WANNA BE BIKER BITCH!!! This is NOVA, not the fucking mid-west or SoCal. Jesus.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: October 12, 2009 08:01PM

Talked with someone close to the Pagans. The ATF went pro-active and raided about 30 Pagan houses over the past week. Took the Pagans by surprise.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: October 12, 2009 08:15PM

About 30 years ago there was a motorcycle gang with a house on Guinea Road when Guinea still crossed the railroad tracks and went all the way to Pohick Road. What's left of it is now Fred's Oak Road

A black girl got raped there.

Then the remnants of the local Klan got agitated because they did not look favorably upon race mixing, forcible or otherwise.

They went down to the house and a battle ensued.

Does anyone remember further details?

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: October 12, 2009 09:52PM

Wasnt it Groucho Marx that said I wouldnt belong to any club that would have me as a member

Date: October 13, 2009 12:54AM

GMU Hokie Wrote:
> About 30 years ago there was a motorcycle gang
> with a house on Guinea Road when Guinea still
> crossed the railroad tracks and went all the way
> to Pohick Road. What's left of it is now Fred's
> Oak Road
>
> A black girl got raped there.
>
> Then the remnants of the local Klan got agitated
> because they did not look favorably upon race
> mixing, forcible or otherwise.
>
> They went down to the house and a battle ensued.
>
> Does anyone remember further details?

The Klan in NoVa 30 years ago, much less, Eastern Fairfax? The chapter must've had about 3 people if so.

Date: October 13, 2009 12:16PM

Liberal Arlington was the home of the American Nazi Party headed by George Lincoln Rockwell. He was shot by one of his followers.

Liberal Falls Church City was a sundown town.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:TKHiGRegGfkJ:sundown.afro.illinois.edu/sundowntownsshow.php%3Fid%3D42+klan+%22falls+church+city%22&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> GMU Hokie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > About 30 years ago there was a motorcycle gang
> > with a house on Guinea Road when Guinea still
> > crossed the railroad tracks and went all the
> way
> > to Pohick Road. What's left of it is now
> Fred's
> > Oak Road
> >
> > A black girl got raped there.
> >
> > Then the remnants of the local Klan got
> agitated
> > because they did not look favorably upon race
> > mixing, forcible or otherwise.
> >
> > They went down to the house and a battle
> ensued.
> >
> > Does anyone remember further details?
>
>
> The Klan in NoVa 30 years ago, much less, Eastern
> Fairfax? The chapter must've had about 3 people if
> so.

Date: October 13, 2009 12:30PM

Arlington also had the big shootout between the Pagans and the Avengers.

On June 14, 1966, there was a motorcycle gang shootout between the Maryland-based Pagans and the local Avengers. The latter may have been a motorcycle group, but mostly it was local kids from Arlington who resented the encroachment by the aggressive Pagans.

The Pagans were founded in 1959 in Prince George’s County, Maryland, by a former Navy medic named Lou Dobkins, who was a biochemist at the National Institute of Health. Lou was interested in custom bikes and races. They rode British Triumph bikes originally, but by the mid-sixties the leadership had changed. Lou’s presidency of the Mother Chapter of Pagans was followed by that of “Dutch” Fred Burhans, who was later killed in a gunfight out in Fairfax City.

Under his leadership, the club adopted a mission-statement that included domination of the entire East Coast as an OMG- a Harley-riding outlaw motorcycle gang.

The business model was to be along the lines of Sonny Barger’s California-based Hells Angels.

The Pagans colors worn on the back of their denim vests depicts the Norse fire-giant Surt wielding a flaming sword, plus the word "Pagans" in red, white and blue. The Avengers had their colors made at the ABC Lettering Shop, thirty or forty of them, featuring a big Maltese cross and a skull.

It was sort of Mom n’ Pop versus the big corporation, but Arlington was Avenger turf, regardless of what the Pagans thought.

There was a bad weekend at the beginning of June, 1966. It is good riding weather in DELMARVA at that time of the year, and some Avengers traveled to North Beach. There was an altercation, and later a Pagan named Sam Frederick who was involved in it rammed a truck and was killed.

That is what got the Pagans all riled up, and they swore a blood oath.

On the weekend of 14 June, they decided to have it out. Some 100 shots were fired at the Safeway Supermarket parking lot at Lee Highway and Harrison.

These were not AK’s, after all, mostly bolt-action single shot-weapons and pistols. A very respectable friend of mine still shops at that Safeway on occasion. The siege lines ran from where the Blockbuster Video store is on the north side of Lee.

A local cop at the time called it “the worst violence in the County since the Civil War.” The State Troopers were here, too, and there was little love lost between the County Mounties and the Staties.

Date: October 13, 2009 02:20PM

FzY83DSC4Qg.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2015 05:52PM by WingNut.

Obama: Released Taliban Prisoners Could ‘Absolutely’ Pose Threat to U.S
Date: October 13, 2009 02:31PM

FzY83DSC4Qg.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 11:08PM by WingNut.

Date: October 13, 2009 07:06PM

WingNut Wrote:

>
> The American Nazi Party used to be in what is now
> a coffe shop on Franklin Road across from the old
> Sears on Wilson Blvd in Arlington. When I was
> about 13 me and three or four friends went in
> there on a dare to see what would happen. One of
> my friends was a big Puerto Rican kid and had a
> big fro, it was funny, the nazis were really
> nervous, faggy looking types in army khakis and
> armbands. They gave us some propaganda and seemed
> scared of my PR buddy.
>
> There was a Tippys Tacos in Arlington at the
> Dominion Hills shopping center and laundry where
> the nazi commandant was gunned down. For years
> there was a swastika painted there in the parking
> lot, I think on the anniversary of the shooting.
> From what I recollect hearing, before the nazis
> moved to Clarendon, they had a beat-up mansion on
> the property where Upton Hill Pool is today.

Now that you mention the Nazi's in Arlington, I recollect my Mom telling be about that. She was in Arlington back in the 50's/60's, while her family was stationed at Ft. Myer, and she told me about her brother pointing out the Nazi place as they drove by (Initially she didn't believe him). I personally think that any American claiming to be a Nazi is far more ignorant than even those claiming the Klan. It's bad enough that they're racist, but it's even worse that they parade around idolizing the very same regime which lead to Hundreds of Thousands of dead Americans in our struggle against them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2009 07:06PM by ThePackLeader.

Posted by: old old timer ()
Date: October 13, 2009 10:31PM

Tattoofeet Wrote:
> from the internet:
>
> The Pagans Motorcycle Club was formed by Lou
> Dobkins (a biochemist at the National Institute of
> Health) in 1959 in Prince George's County,
> Maryland. The Pagans MC rapidly expanded, and by
> 1968 they dominated the entire East Coast.

I remember when they were in Pemit Hills back in the 60's, a rough section back then. They would also hand out at "The Chrystol Pistol" a topless place in Tysons Corner- not the mall

Date: October 15, 2009 06:14AM

There were some bad dudes in Pimmit Hills back in the 1960s.

One was a fellow named Richard Earman.

He shot a couple in a murder for hire.

The couple had been set up by their insurance agent, Joe Martin of New York Life.

I never thought killing clients was a sound business plan.

old old timer Wrote:
> Tattoofeet Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > from the internet:
> >
> > The Pagans Motorcycle Club was formed by Lou
> > Dobkins (a biochemist at the National Institute
> of
> > Health) in 1959 in Prince George's County,
> > Maryland. The Pagans MC rapidly expanded, and
> by
> > 1968 they dominated the entire East Coast.
>
> I remember when they were in Pemit Hills back in
> the 60's, a rough section back then. They would
> also hand out at "The Chrystol Pistol" a topless
> place in Tysons Corner- not the mall

Posted by: Hells Angels FTMFW ()
Date: October 20, 2009 01:30PM

So what would happen to someone if they wore a Pagan's vest and rode around on a Vespa?

Date: October 20, 2009 01:32PM

Hells Angels FTMFW Wrote:
> So what would happen to someone if they wore a
> Pagan's vest and rode around on a Vespa?

Nobody knows. Why don't you be the first to try it, and report back?

Posted by: Pgens' MC ()
Date: October 21, 2009 03:21PM

Pagans kick ass! Litterally.

Posted by: Bump ()
Date: October 23, 2009 12:24AM

Bump

Posted by: MrMephisfo ()
Date: October 23, 2009 05:01AM

Hello everyone. I am a HOMOSEXUAL! Are there any others out there like myself?

--------------------------
I am in controll of your internets.http://www.ipnow.org/

Posted by: Space Ghost ()
Date: October 23, 2009 08:40AM

The feds have arrested the president of the Pagans as well as many other members:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/pagans_motorcycle_club_preside.html

Posted by: mike ()
Date: December 05, 2009 12:14AM

actually its spelled "hells" because there is more than one hell man can be damned to. I'm offering you this input because i realize that your comment was based on ignorance rather than you just being a total jackass.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 05, 2009 09:04AM

mike Wrote:
> actually its spelled "hells" because there is more
> than one hell man can be damned to. I'm offering
> you this input because i realize that your comment
> was based on ignorance rather than you just being
> a total jackass.

In that case, I think the grammatically correct spelling would be 'Hells' Angels'.

Date: December 06, 2009 06:25PM

They should be on vespas. If You're a Hells Angel You're jus a cheap imatation joke. Although I'm not a member. I support The Big Red 81

Posted by: Shamwow ()
Date: March 22, 2012 07:58PM

Whatever happened to the Cherrydale gang?

Posted by: Cherrydale ()
Date: August 26, 2019 12:14AM

Shamwow Wrote:
> Whatever happened to the Cherrydale gang?

I have trying to look up as many as I can.

One passed away in 2005 and is buried outside of Falls Church, near Merrifield.

One lives with his wife in a small townhouse in West Virgina.

Two brothers are living together with their wives in Florida.

According to one wife's voter registration, they have been in Florida since 1982.

One is still in Arlington, but living in a small apartment with his daughter in South Arlington.

A lot of them are off the RADAR.

Arlington is an expensive place to live.

I did meet two brothers from the Falls Church Committee 30 years ago when they were living together in Springfield.

Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: August 26, 2019 06:11AM

Bunch of slacked jawed faggots. mongols rule

Posted by: 98edkfj ()
Date: August 31, 2019 08:02PM

not if democrats in DC cancel rolling thunder and only jap bikes are for sale !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.