HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Former Victim Claims Scalia Was A Pedophile
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 10, 2017 10:20AM

Former Victim Claims Scalia Was A Pedophile
By Makia Freeman

Worst person in the world found dead in Texas "rent boy ranch," playground for Mike Jagger and Charlie Sheen.

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today wrote the article Scalia Sleeps with the Fishes exposing the fact that Scalia was a pedophile and that he was killed at a rent boy ranch in Texas where the rich and famous go to indulge in pedophilia. Apparently the article was originally banned from viewing in the US, but is still active at that hyperlink at the time of writing.

“Scalia liked to fuck little boys. I know this from personal experience – as he was one of my primary abusers as a child and was one of the HEADS of the cult that abused me. He was a vile man who was such an extreme sadist that I find it hard to give words to his voracious appetites. I hated this man in ways that I can’t begin to explain and he rivaled Aquino in my abuse as a child.”

Hopefully more people will step forward to verify these claims against Scalia. Apparently, Scalia rubbed shoulders with Dick Cheney at Cibolo Creek Ranch owned by John Poindexter. Cheney, you may recall, was named by SRA and mind control victim Cathy O’Brien as one of her abusers.

The worst thing to happen to the United States since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was the Citizens United decision of the Supreme Court, pushed through by corporate “hitman” Scalia. He put the mob in charge of Washington and lived on the fatted calf for his efforts. From Salon:

Antonin Scalia was one of the most profoundly dishonest men in the history of American public life. He made Richard Nixon seem almost quaint by comparison. But that’s not the impression being broadcast to the world today.

Scalia’s death has let forth an elite love fest of such remarkable intensity, you’d think he was war criminal Henry Kissinger.

Maybe if you weren’t an elite lawyer, or media commentator, but rather someone to had suffer as a result of his bigoted cruelty? Maybe then you’d see things a bit differently, if you were someone close to Leonel Herrera, or Anthony Davis. Who are those men, you say? Two men facing execution with credible claims of actual innocence, that’s who.

If the law does not protect the innocent, then it’s hard to conceive what the law is for. Yet, Scalia—so deeply devoted to the rule of law — repeatedly held that it did not.

In his 1993 concurrence in Herrera v. Collins he wrote:

There is no basis in text, tradition, or even in contemporary practice (if that were enough), for finding in the Constitution a right to demand judicial consideration of newly discovered evidence of innocence brought forward after conviction.

Sixteen years later, in the case of Anthony Davis, after seven key eyewitnesses recanted their testimony, some fingering a man who testified against Davis, Scalia wrote:

This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is “actually” innocent.
So you’re innocent? So what? That was Scalia’s “judicial philosophy” in a nutshell. He was the giant of the conservative legal world for three decades—its Ronald Reagan—and that’s precisely what he stood for. That’s what the conservative legal world stands for.

Who really owned Scalia is the Koch Brothers, who have feted him and his silent friend, Clarence Thomas. Other than his cavalier attitude about killing innocent people, something Scalia laughed about continually, finding executions of the innocent not just acceptable but actually amusing.

Scalia hated women, part of his upbringing in a dysfunctional family but he also hated people of color and, as he became more and more powerful and insulated, his raging hatred against America and all but the rich and powerful became impossible to miss.

Scalia dies, not from a knife in the back or a pillow over is face but by his own words and deeds, a monster.

You see, Scalia was a bit of a Scrooge. We know why he died, his heart was four sizes too small.

Source: VeteransToday

Posted here: http://undergroundnewzinc.blogspot.com/
Attachments:
z_Scalia.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Former Victim Claims Scalia Was A Pedophile
Posted by: Vagina Strike ()
Date: April 10, 2017 10:48AM

Fuck off Christopher!

Posted by: Irrelevant ()
Date: April 10, 2017 10:55AM

This would have been good news for the Morenos if Scalia were still alive. However now that he is deceased and no longer on the court, William Moreno will have to take his chances.
Attachments:
william robert moreno.jpeg

Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: April 10, 2017 10:56AM

Totally believable. Scalia always seemed to be lacking in morals.

Posted by: former catholic parishoner ()
Date: April 10, 2017 12:38PM

Scalia went to my church; he seemed nice.

Posted by: did Scalia ever ()
Date: April 10, 2017 12:43PM

Did Scalia ever express any sexual desires toward the Pope, like William Moreno did?

William Robert Moreno
Fuck the Catholic church...Fuck the Pope. He's a senile, ex-Nazi dick in a stupid hat.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/270940/271252.html#msg-271252

William Robert Moreno
if i had the chance, i'd ass-fuck the pope, then cum all over his face. wrinkly old fuck. i'd turn his asshole inside out. i'd ram that big pope hat up his hairy old man asshole. slut bitch.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636854.html#msg-636854

William Robert Moreno
the pope can go shit in his hat
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/669369/669379.html#msg-669379

William Robert Moreno
I want to fuck the pope in his asshole with a condom on and then cum all over his face
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/669369/669382.html#msg-669382

William Robert Moreno
I want to do it. When is he coming to town? I want to piss into the Pope's tight little German butt-hole.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/682999/682999.html#msg-682999
Attachments:
uirdr (1).jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 10, 2017 12:48PM

Scalia died while on a vacation that he took a private jet for paid for by a special interest he ruled favorably for. And these pathetic scumbag Republicans mourned a man like that and celebrated him and fought to replace him with another corrupt fascist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2017 12:48PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 10, 2017 12:55PM

The "victim" sounds like another butthurt libtard.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.