HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'M BACK AFTER A 3 WEEK VACATION
Posted by: gubbamint worker ()
Date: January 10, 2017 08:08AM

Damn, it felt awesome to be off that much time. All 3 weeks were spent outside of the Country. Didn't have to hear any news about the U.S. except maybe a bit here or there. Didn't have to deal with traffic or the subway.

Enjoyed travelling to Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Burma(not saying it by its' official name). Never been to those Countries. Actually not bad places. Some areas nice some bad. Pretty much like here. Food was pretty good also. Thought I would eat something that would give me the "shits" but that never happened. People there were nice, of course, I'm spending tourist money so I guess that could be another reason.

If you get a chance to get out of this Country for vacation........DO IT! Hell, if you can get out permanently........RETIRE......even better! The aspects of life an attitude are so much different than here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'M BACK AFTER A 3 WEEK VACATION
Posted by: _((_ ()
Date: January 10, 2017 08:13AM

Eesh hasnt paid u enough money to even full ur gas tank enough to drive to cali yet.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.