HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lizzie has not checked in, in awhile, AND last we read Moreno was about to end it, and telling his followers to unfollow him, AND we haven’t heard from TJ in awhile, is TJ taking over for gerry and very very depressed over trump losing?
Posted by: The trumptardiest trumptard ()
Date: November 10, 2020 04:29PM

IS everyone okay with trump losing?
Has Moreno survived and his followers still following?
And where the fuck is this little black boy you all talk about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lizzie has not checked in, in awhile, AND last we read Moreno was about to end it, and telling his followers to unfollow him, AND we haven’t heard from TJ in awhile, is TJ taking over for gerry and very very depressed over trump losing?
Posted by: lizzie has left. get over her. ()
Date: November 10, 2020 04:54PM

miz will eventually succeed at you know what.

TJ, unlike meade, will eventually realize the election is the least of his concerns.

Re: Lizzie has not checked in, in awhile, AND last we read Moreno was about to end it, and telling his followers to unfollow him, AND we haven’t heard from TJ in awhile, is TJ taking over for gerry and very very depressed over trump losing?
Posted by: miz will never succeed ()
Date: November 10, 2020 05:01PM

at anything. peep was here a day or so ago.

Posted by: well, eesh may return ()
Date: November 10, 2020 05:57PM

there is going to be a trump rally in DC, and we can look forward to meade making a public spectacle of himself.

Posted by: No choice ()
Date: November 10, 2020 06:19PM

Moreno said he wasn't going to end it because he had no choice but to be here but why?

Posted by: Iizzie ()
Date: November 18, 2020 03:28PM

I haven't checked in because this place is fuckin boring is shit and now I'm checking out again!

Bye!

Posted by: peep ()
Date: November 18, 2020 03:42PM

Iizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I haven't checked in because this place is fuckin
> boring is shit and now I'm checking out again!
>
> Bye!

LOL

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Posted by: Hey mizzer, she's gone now ()
Date: November 18, 2020 03:53PM

Now Miz can go back to baiting eesh and pretending those messages he sent to lizzie were faked. LOL.

Posted by: It’s over ()
Date: November 18, 2020 04:01PM

Iizzie Wrote:
> I haven't checked in because this place is fuckin
> boring is shit and now I'm checking out again!
>
> Bye!

It’s boring cuz trump lost!
I’m 2 months, libtards lives will be over.
The only thing they will have is hoping trump goes to jail.
Conservatives have no time to nitpick and don’t really care about every one thing biden does, Antifa/BLM/liberals will have to find another way to play the race card and just keep trying to go after trump supporters.
But FFU, it will go back to the local feuds, gerry fucking goats and pretending his black and not a curb shitter

Posted by: MiZ can learn from the peepster ()
Date: November 18, 2020 05:15PM

Ok look at things this way. Peep and lizzie went on a falling out spree but now seem to actually be really good friends.

What's your advice peep on how miz can do what you did?

Date: November 18, 2020 05:31PM

No. Just, stop.

Tj and I actually ARE really good friends and it's taken a lot of time and trust for that to happen again.

I enjoy talking to him, we actually talk about REAL shit, and we help each other out. I have no reason to talk to William and don't want to. So please, stop giving him false hope that I will ever be his friend or talk to him again. Because I won't.

Let him take comfort in knowing that I don't hate him, don't want him dead and am seriously okay with how everything turned out. As he said, the past is in the past.

:)

Posted by: Wmse ()
Date: November 18, 2020 05:36PM

Iizzie Wrote:
> No. Just, stop.
>
> Tj and I actually ARE really good friends and it's
> taken a lot of time and trust for that to happen
> again.
>
> I enjoy talking to him, we actually talk about
> REAL shit, and we help each other out. I have no
> reason to talk to William and don't want to. So
> please, stop giving him false hope that I will
> ever be his friend or talk to him again. Because I
> won't.
>
> Let him take comfort in knowing that I don't hate
> him, don't want him dead and am seriously okay
> with how everything turned out. As he said, the
> past is in the past.
>
> :)

I want to be good friends with you Lizzie, my cock may not be as big as TJ’s, but I will eat ur pussy raw for hours!and ur asshole too,
Ur girl will be jealous and bitch ass TJ TOO

Posted by: eesh is watching you ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:09PM

Iizzie Wrote:
> No. Just, stop.
>
> Tj and I actually ARE really good friends and it's
> taken a lot of time and trust for that to happen
> again.
>
> I enjoy talking to him, we actually talk about
> REAL shit, and we help each other out. I have no
> reason to talk to William and don't want to. So
> please, stop giving him false hope that I will
> ever be his friend or talk to him again. Because I
> won't.
>
> Let him take comfort in knowing that I don't hate
> him, don't want him dead and am seriously okay
> with how everything turned out. As he said, the
> past is in the past.
>
> :)

he is up to something

Posted by: Nobody cares except eesh ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:11PM

Nobody cares except eesh.

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:17PM

Nobody cares except eesh Wrote:
> Nobody cares except Miz.

Hi William. Eesh has left; he has better things to do and he doesn't even like you. Are you still seeing eesh lurking in every thread? Did you check your backyard? Eesh is probably out there right now hiding in the bushes. Better call the police and report it.

Posted by: Wmss ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:22PM

Hi William. Wrote:
> Nobody cares except eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nobody cares except Miz.
>
> Hi William. Eesh has left; he has better things
> to do and he doesn't even like you. Are you still
> seeing eesh lurking in every thread? Did you
> check your backyard? Eesh is probably out there
> right now hiding in the bushes. Better call the
> police and report it.

Eesh hasn’t left, he’s working on his next stalking victim

Date: November 18, 2020 06:26PM

Wmss Wrote:
> Hi William. Wrote:
> -----
> > Nobody cares except eesh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nobody cares except Miz.
> >
> > Hi William. Eesh has left; he has better
> things
> > to do and he doesn't even like you. Are you
> still
> > seeing eesh lurking in every thread? Did you
> > check your backyard? Eesh is probably out
> there
> > right now hiding in the bushes. Better call
> the
> > police and report it.
>
>
> Eesh hasn’t left, he’s working on his next
> stalking victim

Yeah William, it's you. Eesh is going to sabotage your plumbing again and drown you in your sleep.
Attachments:
canvas - 250.png

Posted by: eesh is not present ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:28PM

He followed the 12-step program called 'Stalkers Anonymous' and has moved on.

Now he just drinks too much.

Posted by: eesh is in Willy's head ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:36PM

eesh is not present Wrote:
> He followed the 12-step program called 'Stalkers
> Anonymous' and has moved on.
>
> Now he just drinks too much.

Eesh never stalked anyone. Miz stalked eesh and lizzie.

Posted by: well,miz can't harm anyone ()
Date: November 18, 2020 07:00PM

eesh, liz, peep, and meg are all far away, and miz hates to leave the house

Date: November 18, 2020 07:31PM

Wmse Wrote:
> I want to be good friends with you Lizzie, my cock
> may not be as big as TJ’s, but I will eat ur
> pussy raw for hours!and ur asshole too,
> Ur girl will be jealous and bitch ass TJ TOO

No thank you. I'm not interested in making friends or sex with dudes. I really love my girl and you could never make Tj jealous. Trust me.

Date: November 18, 2020 07:32PM

eesh is watching you Wrote:
> he is up to something

He wouldn't be the only one..I have a lot of fans.

Posted by: TJ’s asshole gets drippin wet ()
Date: November 18, 2020 07:51PM

Iizzie Wrote:
> Wmse Wrote:
> -----
> > I want to be good friends with you Lizzie, my
> cock
> > may not be as big as TJ’s, but I will eat ur
> > pussy raw for hours!and ur asshole too,
> > Ur girl will be jealous and bitch ass TJ TOO
>
> No thank you. I'm not interested in making friends
> or sex with dudes. I really love my girl and you
> could never make Tj jealous. Trust me.

TJ ass gets drippin wet when I stop my pants

Posted by: stfu miz ()
Date: November 18, 2020 07:53PM

peep does not want to fuck you (why should he be different from anyone else?)

Date: November 18, 2020 08:02PM

Bitch if this isn't a sign idk what is! I only came back today because of him and this is proof right here that he is king.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-11-18-19-57-58~2.png

Posted by: Dyke Patrol ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:02PM

Iizzie Wrote:
> Wmse Wrote:
> -----
> > I want to be good friends with you Lizzie, my
> cock
> > may not be as big as TJ’s, but I will eat ur
> > pussy raw for hours!and ur asshole too,
> > Ur girl will be jealous and bitch ass TJ TOO
>
> No thank you. I'm not interested in making friends
> or sex with dudes. I really love my girl and you
> could never make Tj jealous. Trust me.

So your packing Eesh's shit now?
Does it bother you when you hear the whimpering from the little boys he has chained in his basement, or are you into that kind of thing yourself?

Posted by: fuck off Mizzer ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:06PM

Hard to believe that William Moreno is still fantasizing about sex with little boys, sex with eesh, and sex with lizzie.

Miz, get it through your thick skull that eesh doesn't like you and isn't going to fuck you up your assholeo. Neither is lizzie going to treat you assholeo to her purple dildo. Stick with Sharon, she is the sure thing.

Posted by: anal fixation ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:08PM

Miz wants the BBC, eesh, peep, or lizzie to fuck him
Attachments:
want someone to fuck me up asshole.png

Posted by: Eesh can't afford a basement ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:08PM

Dyke Patrol Wrote:
> So your packing Eesh's shit now?

Where do you see eesh mentioned anywhere?

Posted by: Lonzo's Balls ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:15PM

Eesh can't afford a basement Wrote:
> Dyke Patrol Wrote:
> -----
> > So your packing Eesh's shit now?
>
> Where do you see eesh mentioned anywhere?

Eesh can't afford a cardboard box.
But his daddy can.
His black daddy can too, but his father can afford a basement

Posted by: Eesh can't afford clean air ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:16PM

Then why doesn't he have a basement?

Posted by: eesh can't afford a purple dildo ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:19PM

Daddy buys Eesh everything.
I guess he's trying to make up for something.
Maybe those late night visits when Mommy had a headache?

Posted by: Miz can't afford a purple dildo ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:25PM

Miz, you sound jealous. Is your mommy not buying you enough comic books?

Date: November 18, 2020 10:28PM

Miz is a flaming faggot

William Robert Moreno
I'm a fat, stupid, ugly little faggot who's never had sex
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/649932/649950.html#msg-649950

William Robert Moreno
i waonto someoine to fuck eme up my assholeo/
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/620363.html#msg-620363

William Robert Moreno
that's right! I sucked your dad's thick, veiny cock the other night. He came all over my face, then made me swallow it. I sucked him off three times in one night...and it was the greatest night of all our lives.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/628981.html#msg-628981

William Robert Moreno
well...................

I had anal sex with a man last night.

.........not much more to say than that.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/784550/784796.html#msg-784796

William Robert Moreno
what does' cum taste like?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/547675/548319.html#msg-548319

William Robert Moreno
what does cum taste like?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/557230.html#msg-557230

William Robert Moreno
what does cum taste like?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/566584.html#msg-566584

William Robert Moreno
I'm a faggot...there, I said it. I'm a fag. I'm a big fat faggot who loves cocks, and dicks, and schlongs. I love big, dripping wangs, all in my face, dripping and oozing hot creamy man-juice all over my quivering lips. I love the taste of a man's cream all in my mouth, on my tongue, down my throat. I love to swallow it. I drink it by the gallon. I could suck and gulp and blow all day long. I'm a wang junkie. I can't live without the wang. I need it in my mouth, in my hiney, I need it everywhere, all the time. I can't live without it. I'm all about the schlong. That's me. That's who I am. I love it.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/584008/584008.html#msg-584008

William Robert Moreno
hey everybody, I'm a big fat faggot. I suck dicks. I have a dick in my ass right now. What do you think of that? I eat dicks for breakfast. I'm eating a dick right now. I'm a big faggot who eats dicks and sucks on them like they were going out of style. What do you say to that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/446729/446729.html#msg-446729

William Robert Moreno
I'll fuck your whole gay boys choir in the ass, then cum in your faces. I'll make sure I save up enough cum to go around, so I can nut in everybody's face, one by one, nobody gets left out, I'll blow my load all over all your faces and then fuck you in the ass again with my semi-soft 4 and a quarter inch uncut half-Mexican dick. We'll see who's the faggot then, faggot!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637737.html#msg-637737

Posted by: Touché douché ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:29PM

Miz can't afford a purple dildo Wrote:
> Miz, you sound jealous. Is your mommy not buying
> you enough comic books?

At least I have a mommy that doesn't have horses ride her

Posted by: It may not be purple ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:31PM

Miz can't afford a purple dildo Wrote:
> But it's a dildo
Attachments:
2015-07-30_05-56-21-1 (1).jpg

Posted by: Horses too ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:32PM

Touché douché Wrote:
> Miz can't afford a purple dildo Wrote:
> -----
> > Miz, you sound jealous. Is your mommy not
> buying
> > you enough comic books?
>
>
> At least I have a mommy that doesn't have horses
> ride her

Sharon Moreno will take all riders, BBC, horses, dogs, lesbians with dildoes, etc.
Attachments:
Sharon Moreno sterling va hooker.JPG

Posted by: Saddle up ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:37PM

Horses too Wrote:
> Touché douché Wrote:
> -----
> > Miz can't afford a purple dildo Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Miz, you sound jealous. Is your mommy not
> > buying
> > > you enough comic books?
> >
> >
> > At least I have a mommy that doesn't have
> horses
> > ride her
>
> Sharon Moreno will take all riders, BBC, horses,
> dogs, lesbians with dildoes, etc.

Her and Lynn can start a club
Or a fetish porn site

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.