HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 13, 2010 12:14AM

hey everybody, I'm a big fat faggot. I suck dicks. I have a dick in my ass right now. What do you think of that? I eat dicks for breakfast. I'm eating a dick right now. I'm a big faggot who eats dicks and sucks on them like they were going out of style. What do you say to that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 13, 2010 12:16AM

...no, I'm just kidding.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Sadly ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:24AM

No you're NOT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:32AM

I'm married to themuse.

just kidding.

no, I'm not.

yes, I am.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:39AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm married to themuse.
>
> just kidding.
>
> no, I'm not.
>
> yes, I am.

oh alias, are you half way to california yet?

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:51AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm married to themuse.
> >
> > just kidding.
> >
> > no, I'm not.
> >
> > yes, I am.
>
> oh alias, are you half way to california yet?

oh muse, I wish, but no... back to virginia I fly, tomorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:06AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I'm married to themuse.
> > >
> > > just kidding.
> > >
> > > no, I'm not.
> > >
> > > yes, I am.
> >
> > oh alias, are you half way to california yet?
>
> oh muse, I wish, but no... back to virginia I fly,
> tomorrow.


have some green fried tomatoes before you depart.
mississippi green fried tomatoes make my heart sing.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:24AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Alias Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------

> > > -----
> > > > I'm married to themuse.
> > > >
> > > > just kidding.
> > > >
> > > > no, I'm not.
> > > >
> > > > yes, I am.
> > >
> > > oh alias, are you half way to california yet?
> >
> > oh muse, I wish, but no... back to virginia I
> fly,
> > tomorrow.
>
>
> have some green fried tomatoes before you depart.
> mississippi green fried tomatoes make my heart
> sing.

I ate cajun food. i sat in a bar and ate cajun food.

and, so, muse. What do you think about that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:36AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > themuse Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Alias Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>
> > > > -----
> > > > > I'm married to themuse.
> > > > >
> > > > > just kidding.
> > > > >
> > > > > no, I'm not.
> > > > >
> > > > > yes, I am.
> > > >
> > > > oh alias, are you half way to california
> yet?
> > >
> > > oh muse, I wish, but no... back to virginia I
> > fly,
> > > tomorrow.
> >
> >
> > have some green fried tomatoes before you
> depart.
> > mississippi green fried tomatoes make my heart
> > sing.
>
> I ate cajun food. i sat in a bar and ate cajun
> food.
>
> and, so, muse. What do you think about that?


ooo i love cajun food. my friends and i used to hit peetee's in old galveston, texas. on sundays they had $6 bottomless buckets of crawfish and $2 pitchers of lone star beer.

the live music was great. we'd get smashed and dance. i was particularly fond of the washboard guy. he'd never fail to play my favorite numbers: madeline and fee fee poncheaux.



did you dance, alias?

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:39AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Alias Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > themuse Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Alias Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > I'm married to themuse.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > just kidding.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > no, I'm not.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > yes, I am.
> > > > >
> > > > > oh alias, are you half way to california
> > yet?
> > > >
> > > > oh muse, I wish, but no... back to virginia
> I
> > > fly,
> > > > tomorrow.
> > >
> > >
> > > have some green fried tomatoes before you
> > depart.
> > > mississippi green fried tomatoes make my
> heart
> > > sing.
> >
> > I ate cajun food. i sat in a bar and ate cajun
> > food.
> >
> > and, so, muse. What do you think about that?
>
>
> ooo i love cajun food. my friends and i used to
> hit peetee's in old galveston, texas. on sundays
> they had $6 bottomless buckets of crawfish and $2
> pitchers of lone star beer.
>
> the live music was great. we'd get smashed and
> dance. i was particularly fond of the washboard
> guy. he'd never fail to play my favorite numbers:
> madeline and fee fee poncheaux.
>
>
>
> did you dance, alias?

do you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:43AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Alias Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > themuse Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Alias Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > themuse Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Alias Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > I'm married to themuse.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > just kidding.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > no, I'm not.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > yes, I am.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > oh alias, are you half way to
> california
> > > yet?
> > > > >
> > > > > oh muse, I wish, but no... back to
> virginia
> > I
> > > > fly,
> > > > > tomorrow.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > have some green fried tomatoes before you
> > > depart.
> > > > mississippi green fried tomatoes make my
> > heart
> > > > sing.
> > >
> > > I ate cajun food. i sat in a bar and ate
> cajun
> > > food.
> > >
> > > and, so, muse. What do you think about that?
> >
> >
> > ooo i love cajun food. my friends and i used
> to
> > hit peetee's in old galveston, texas. on
> sundays
> > they had $6 bottomless buckets of crawfish and
> $2
> > pitchers of lone star beer.
> >
> > the live music was great. we'd get smashed and
> > dance. i was particularly fond of the
> washboard
> > guy. he'd never fail to play my favorite
> numbers:
> > madeline and fee fee poncheaux.
> >
> >
> >
> > did you dance, alias?
>
> do you?


all the time. mostly when i'm alone, though.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:44AM

right now i am dancing to culture club "do you really wanna hurt me."

do you look like boy george, alias?

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:53AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> right now i am dancing to culture club "do you
> really wanna hurt me."
>
> do you look like boy george, alias?

i only wish, muse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:59AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> themuse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > right now i am dancing to culture club "do you
> > really wanna hurt me."
> >
> > do you look like boy george, alias?
>
> i only wish, muse.


that helps me none, alias. i have a rather educated visual on what everybody looks like here on ffu. everybody but you.

i'm confused. i'm tired too. this is themuse, signing out everybody.
goodnight.

yeefuckinghaw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 03:28AM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > right now i am dancing to culture club "do
> you
> > > really wanna hurt me."
> > >
> > > do you look like boy george, alias?
> >
> > i only wish, muse.
>
>
> that helps me none, alias. i have a rather
> educated visual on what everybody looks like here
> on ffu. everybody but you.

I have a small scar on my chin...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: November 13, 2010 05:36AM

Hay themuse... wut do i look like, my nigga?[I'm expecting a picture of a sock puppet...]

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have a rather
> educated visual on what everybody looks like here
> on ffu.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 13, 2010 11:33AM

come on guys, this thread is supposed to be about eating dicks for breakfast.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 01:23PM

themuse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > themuse Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > right now i am dancing to culture club "do
> you
> > > really wanna hurt me."
> > >
> > > do you look like boy george, alias?
> >
> > i only wish, muse.
>
>
> that helps me none, alias. i have a rather
> educated visual on what everybody looks like here
> on ffu. everybody but you.
>
> i'm confused. i'm tired too. this is themuse,
> signing out everybody.
> goodnight.


themuse, i don't look one bit like boy george.

i don't know why i said i wanted to look like him. that's completely false.

i was not myself last night, muse. i was all hopped up on spicy cajun food and booze.

you should have seen me. i was wild!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:04PM

Alias, where are your children right now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:08PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias, where are your children right now?






In rehab or a halfway house. An emotionally abusive and overbearing mother does that to her children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: November 13, 2010 02:41PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alias, where are your children right now?


I have absolutely no idea. It's wonderful!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Too real to bad ()
Date: January 07, 2013 12:24AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey everybody, I'm a big fat faggot. I suck dicks.
> I have a dick in my ass right now. What do you
> think of that? I eat dicks for breakfast. I'm
> eating a dick right now. I'm a big faggot who eats
> dicks and sucks on them like they were going out
> of style. What do you say to that?

Lets rock dog,
Attachments:
Galactus.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 12:34AM

I had fun in Mississippi.

Of course, I have fun wherever I go.

Seek and you shall find......

What happened to themuse?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Date: January 07, 2013 01:42AM

the fuck is there to do in mississippi?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 01:45AM

Mississippi is the worst state. Literally.

Their HS graduation rate is only like 60%

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 01:50AM

the grammar police Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the fuck is there to do in mississippi?

I don't know, but I had fun doing whatever I was doing.

It's a bit of a blur.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:00AM

Have you ever been to Alabama?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:08AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have you ever been to Alabama?


Yep. I had fun there, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:36AM

Have you ever been to Chattanooga?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:41AM

Nah, Only places I've ever been in Tenn. were along I-40.

Like Nashville and Memphis.

Never been to Mississippi, but I did go to Alabama once... close enough, right.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:45AM

It's a different world down there.... I'm white and my friends are white. Despite that fact, When we walked into this diner in Anniston, Alabama, everyone was staring like we were a couple colords that wondered into a klan meeting.

I don't think they like yankees much. Probably thought we were queers or something.

I truly believe our only saving grace was the VA licence plates on the car.

 



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2013 02:48AM by friskydingo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:53AM

I'll be in Key West this week.... drinking rum.

not a lot, but just enough.

I'm going to this bar called... Turtle something or other.. can't remember the name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 02:59AM

Why are you going to key west?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:01AM

You seem to travel a lot... are you an important business woman ?

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:10AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why are you going to key west?

I'm going there to meet some friends and drink rum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:17AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You seem to travel a lot... are you an important
> business woman ?

I don't travel a lot.

just a spec of dust catching the breeze.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:23AM

May I go with you?!??

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:28AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> May I go with you?!??


no, you may not. sorry.

you would take a picture of me dancing with a cute cuban and post it here on FFXU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:30AM

Never!

I'd like to think that I'm the most trustworthy poster here.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 07, 2013 03:32AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never!
>
> I'd like to think that I'm the most trustworthy
> poster here.


Well, you're not.

I am.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Wedding Plans? ()
Date: July 21, 2018 01:51PM

To the OP, William Moreno aka Mr. Misery: when are you and your accomplice/roommate the convicted felon child molester Christopher J. Tator getting married? You make a nice looking pair of stalkers. Are you planning to share a cell when you both go back to jail or prison?
Attachments:
William Moreno Chris Tator Kris Askins pedophiles.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Fat Faggot
Posted by: Trin Trin the Loser Lawyer ()
Date: July 21, 2018 02:15PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I suck dicks. I have a dick in my ass right now. What do you
> think of that?
Attachments:
trinnes david m.jpg
2936984.jpg
trinnes david m attorney.JPG
1982246_10152007646926700_984089256_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******     *******    *******   **     **   ******  
 **    **   **     **  **     **   **   **   **    ** 
 **                **  **     **    ** **    **       
 **   ****   *******    ********     ***     **       
 **    **          **         **    ** **    **       
 **    **   **     **  **     **   **   **   **    ** 
  ******     *******    *******   **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.