HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When you die Heaven will be a very scary place.
Posted by: whenyoudie ()
Date: August 28, 2013 12:53PM

Does not matter if you have been judged by god yet or not.

the mere fact that knowing there was a war in heaven and angels fell to earth being called the nephilim and add to the fact that God is a jealous God against other gods means to tell me perhaps some of those other gods joined up with the fallen angels and some others sided with GOD.

I think Heaven will be a far stranger place than you or I will ever rocognize it to really be. To be that many Gods would mean even Olypus and Athena and Thor and the All father are underneath of GOD(YAHWEH-YESHUA) So law and order in the heaven. Because there are so many gods then I suspect that there is no privacy at all since gods know all things. The lack of respect of privacy isnt one of reading ones mind but natural order of how things work in in heaven.

So to think when you die you think you will just see your god and your friends and family members there is a falsehood. You will see a lot more there.

When I die I want to meet family members last. I want to work TOP to bottom.

Then once I meet everyone down to my grand father/mother then I want to view my akashic records.

I am sure My akashic records are incomplete as I think they can only be read once since I read them already must mean there is a gap in my records.

But writing this will allow me to fill in those gaps.

You have learned how to view your akashic records before you die?

I learned how and its a very very very amazing thing to do.

What happens when you view your Akashic records is that its like watching your entire life almost in an instant and its not just viewing even the emotions/empathy are passed along so that when you come to and open your eyes you feel for a moment as if you do not know if you shoul laugh or cry.

But over all it is a good feeling to have and a bit refreshing to see the records because now you now why you are and what made you to be what you are.

Viewing ones Akashic records makes one more complete and sound in mind and body.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When you die Heaven will be a very scary place.
Posted by: lolwtf2 ()
Date: August 28, 2013 12:59PM

are you the svennestle guy

Posted by: No vitamin D for me ()
Date: August 28, 2013 01:04PM

Posted by: RJR ()
Date: August 28, 2013 01:04PM

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.

H.L. Mencken

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: August 28, 2013 03:45PM

>I want to go the Swedish section of heaven.

Amen. Christian heaven sounds boring as shit, and even muslim heaven seems geared to making sure you eventually tire of having sex with virgins. Any afterlife that sounds too perfect sounds more like hell, which someone once said consisted of 'spending eternity locked in a room with all your friends'.

Eternity is a long time - best to spend the days fighting and the nights drinking and wenching it up. I do hope I get to order off the menu when I arrive - don't know any Oden worshippers who can sneak me into Asgard. I think I have Heaven sewn up as I've got plenty of christians praying for me - pretty much every one I talk to for any length of time tells me 'I'll pray for you, Abelard'. Sweet, but it's still my second choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2013 09:44PM by abelard.

Posted by: Nice Place To Visit ()
Date: August 28, 2013 04:16PM

Complete with Akashic records

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ueTRaYTwg

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 28, 2013 07:10PM

Can't Heaven be like a much better version of Amsterdam?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 28, 2013 07:21PM

I think the war in Heaven like out of Prophecy or Legion would be scarier. Angels vs angels.....

Posted by: makeitsoso ()
Date: August 29, 2013 01:58PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think the war in Heaven like out of Prophecy or
> Legion would be scarier. Angels vs angels.....

I am sure heaven is not like it is in Hell by that I mean the stories of the 7 circles of hell. Like the old saying like it is beloew it is above.

I highly doubt there would be 7 or 9 circles around in heaven.

It would be a waste of governing because if such laws existed then discrimination would even be done in heaven. So then there would be a heaven for just whites and blacks. No white man would see any asian in heaven and no black man would see any white man in heaven. That idea is purely stupid and should stop. But then again I would assume that there should be no race in heaven as spiritual bodies surpass the meaning of racial identity in heaven but gandiose claims of identity may wash away the longer you stay in heaven.

I mean would you care who you are from any rememberance of being on earth.
You would have an entirely new being that has no need to remember earth.

So would you still be judged. Why be judged if you are made anew.

So in this regard I could agree to the point that atheists make that heaven makes no sense.

I would be a liar if I said I knew but sometimes I get a vague feeling there is somethign else waiting for us when we die but just not blackness and void and being turned into worm food. Perhaps I'll be reborn as a worm and I eat my old remains.

The other far side of this are the cults like UFO cults who say they follow Ashtar the supreme high commander who is on a higher level than Jesus. But that proove right there that Ashtar is really satan.

sigh...... if there is a spirit reading this they need to make themselves known to me soon and get me the hell out of here.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.