HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Bye Bye Volunteer Douchebags
Posted by: Your mother shoulda swallowed ()
Date: April 03, 2021 09:55AM

You didn’t know your dad.
You like pistol grip nozzles.
You prob think PWCDFR is a real fire department instead of an ems department that occasionally puts out fires
You get pussy at family reunions
You sit down when you pee
You ruined whatever semblance of the fire department PW ever had

Yeah you won but your eyes are still red and running from all the cocks you had to suck and loads you had to take to get here and people still leave your shitty department.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cad2cad butthurts ()
Date: April 08, 2021 04:46PM

so glad this has happened. I love paying over priced tax payers money for fairfax to serve my family instead of the clown show dfr because owl half ass staffs station 2. Brian Michael and jim McAllister you should be a shame.

shit Jim McAllister started this thread. aren't you happy what it caused. i remember you telling me that you did chief. probably a another distraction so you can cheat on your wife again

cager and Pagano are still a bitches. fight me faggot

Posted by: L2598 on the frontlines ()
Date: April 14, 2021 08:44PM

Local 2598 would like to thank Christian alloway for getting his Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

Congrats
Attachments:
97762C13-9230-490B-9A21-1C3BEBFFE4B7.jpeg

Posted by: The great lint fire of 2021 ()
Date: April 15, 2021 07:29PM

Where’s the great lint fire of 2021 go....

Did you take it down because somebody exposed your self aggrandizing ways.

Shawn how long were you gonna stand the front yard with that kid before one of your guys snapped a picture.

Would be a joke if they promote you. Arsonist piece of shit.

Can’t believe you’ve been a technician for 20 years. Normally there’s be honor in being a senior guy riding in the back. But look around you. The reason why there’s no 20 year guys in the back is because unless you are an absolute retard you get promoted in PW.

Carpetbaggers and retards unite. Everybody else decent moved on and your stuck. The fire service will be better off when you retire.

Posted by: Riley is a faggot ()
Date: April 18, 2021 02:55PM

hi. just Riley to know you a faggot

-e14 c shift.

beta cuck fool. love to taste your daughters Beata cuck

Posted by: Brokeback mtn remake on bull run ()
Date: April 24, 2021 06:08PM

E524 has cleared that fire off waterfall drive three times now. 2 box alarms and the engine being towed off the scene.... what’s your excuse....

Now that you’ve been fully staffed on the “significantly more retarded end” of PWC for years. Can’t wait to hear it.

Chief Byrd’s retarded family could man that engine better than you all are “at this time”

Took three visits back to the scene of a one story house on a slab.... to put it out. Fire engine that’s babysitting the rubble breaks and goes out of service. How many different ways can you show how trash you are as a fire department. Can’t even run medicals without two paramedics onscene.

Decent people need to run for the hills. They are just gonna kill another unsuspecting poor soul and handwring for another 20 years. I cringe when units from decent fire departments have to respond into that hellhole of zero accountability.

Ps. Having an accent doesn’t make you a better firefighter. It means you sucked so bad that wherever your from the lowest scummiest departments wouldn’t hire you. So you got picked up by the worst FD in northern Virginia

Posted by: Rekindle tracker at 1F ()
Date: April 24, 2021 09:18PM

backkkkk to zero

Idiots

Posted by: Excuse gang gang ()
Date: April 25, 2021 09:15AM

Another paid engine picking up the volunteers engine’s line in their own first due last night.

And the fire went out. Imagine that.

Posted by: Shawn Bliss’s parole officer ()
Date: April 27, 2021 09:47PM

If you can’t show up first to your first due
You shouldn’t be able to be paid to be a firefighter.
gOoD WoRk DoESnT cOmE ChEaP

Losers

If you are offended by this post then straighten the fuck up and get your shit together

Posted by: next level of bull shit ()
Date: May 05, 2021 06:08AM

yo yo

cager is a bitch ass wanna be nigga...yes we went to high school together and also....got your address. mhnmmmmmm

BABY BABY BABY

the dfr has alot of weakness on tactics but 23B is WEAK AND WITH BC ROSS. nigga you on drugs if you think you manage a good battalion. look a carauna ugly ass.

hope you like fairfax running into the NORTHERN OWL billycampbellisawackassbitchwithasmallpp)

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Posted by: fucking chief clark ()
Date: May 05, 2021 04:04PM

dear owl and to one of its POS former chiefs.

mike Clark.

you are a piece of shit and the dfr and local are glad you have MS.

you were almost has bad has Bryan Michael and McAllister on calls.

can't walk buddy?!?!?! what is shaking

I know what's shaking

your fucking wife has a cuckold you and give her the penis she deserves.

and ben........you and the Bedford and dale city beta bitches go kill yourself or is it to soon?

yeah to the wife...see you Sunday for some fun because we both know your job at the city of fairfax sucks. the local will have fun on the gangbang...please bring the family to watch

Posted by: Shawn Bliss ()
Date: May 05, 2021 04:08PM

hey this is Shawn bliss

yes I fucked Stacey while she was dating Tim.

yes it was more than once.

yes her pussy fucking smells.

captain Tom mazzo
you have a bad taste in women

also......Stacey stinky pussy made me realize I am gay

Posted by: My name is Elmer ()
Date: May 07, 2021 08:37AM

Hi my name is Elmer and I am a pathetic piece of shit. I live in a firehouse because I have no family and want to be just like my Asian butt buddy ragin cagin. I couldn’t hack it as a fireman in PG so I stay in Dale Shitty to look cool while being a complete idiot. I suck at fighting fires and try to act cool with all the little volunteer sluts in Dale Shitty by telling them I fight fires in Alexandria.
I also love to ride with career PWC because it prove how much of a pussy cunt I am and that’s what gets me off.

Yes I am a faggot ass pussy who lives to be just like my hero Chapel and enjoy that way his cock feels in my ass.

Posted by: Jokes on jokes ()
Date: May 07, 2021 10:13PM

The most pussified cultureless ems department all around.

All y’all got jokes about guys that actually go to fire. What the fuck do you do at work all day. Most of you all wanna be those guys.

More fun to buddy up with your fellow overstaffed homies and mail it in on every box alarm.

Your best dudes couldn’t lace the boots of your volunteer predecessors. You’ll never admit it and that’s fine because we all know y’all are clown coward pieces of shit.

Posted by: Fucking pathetic ()
Date: May 08, 2021 07:31PM

All dumb fucks are pathetic. You like you are all some hot shit yet are afraid your own chiefs. If you were all so fucking good why do you need career staff in your stations all the time? Oh yea because you are unreliable worthless pieces of shit. When was the last time Dale city went to a call and didn’t fuck something up? When was the last time they were even at a legit call? You talk all hot shit but the county doesn’t even run any legit calls anymore. Career and volunteer are inexperienced, but at least career can call themselves professionally. Even if it’s just putting up with your pathetic excuse for fire and ems. Hell you best members are career somewhere else and can’t even cut it as firefighters their. So they come back and try fucking people over. How about you worry more about actually doing your job and less about the tee shirts, stickers, and think you have idea about what you are talking about?
Just because you watch YouTube a lot and go to a couple classes doesn’t mean you are experts. You fucks do nothing to help your community expect steal their money. Just give up and go away. The systems sucks and not just because of leadership on both sides, but more to the fact you pathetic inbred cock holsters are allowed to continue because you cry like Democrat bitches. Please keep playing your games because when you are your boy Angry are exposed for the worthless pieces of shit that you are we will take everything from you and you can just curl up cry.

Posted by: Above post ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:46PM

You must have to beat your dick for hours just to achieve a sad weak erection.
There are depression meds you can take so you don’t feel you need to post on this thread that reeks of upset, spoiled, incel paid ffs with too much time on their hands.

Of course you have time to post on this thread. Since you voted to give yourself more hours at less pay.

Show me on the doll where the paid men that still volunteer touched you. I’d be a better look if you hadn’t settled and receive a paycheck for napping, wreck fire and ems apparatus, and bitching about things that you have no control over vs. fixing things you do have control over. PW sucks.

Like your shitty attitude. Your likely shitty job performance. But likely you will just turn over and beat some new dents into the sofa chairs as you whine with your coworkers.

You a paid fireman. You haven’t worked a hard day in your life. Quit your bitching.

You don’t deserve a raise in a pandemic. Do your fucking job.

Posted by: Rather be a hoe than a pro ()
Date: May 08, 2021 11:59PM

Your “best guys”/current department leadership and big squad/truck men all stood outside a house while one of their own burned to death inside. Speaks for itself I think. Membership in denial because they don’t wanna face facts. Contrary to PWs hiring practices not everybody is cut out to be a firefighter.

Pour yourself a drink. It’s what I’d have to do to not off myself.

But keep lecturing volunteers about personal responsibility and professionalism.
Everybody sees it for what a joke you all are. Till you all face facts and get real you’ll forever be the worst department in NOVA.

Posted by: it's Kevin Toby! ()
Date: May 09, 2021 06:20PM

hey hey hey

shut up dale city. I got award for killing my coworker kyle Wilson, have the best biggest head retard truck driver (who played in the goonies) money can buy, and had the man, the myth, the guy who made a presentation in Seattle on being a closed minded fuck stick while wearing his suspenders down with his jacket on Andrew Hale. I also hate on my western union Brothers than on dale city because I am deep down insecure. I also talk way to much on the radio which is while my supervisor won't ever promote my no ass having self. Try me dale city. My reputation of being all talk, not really about it, house broke having ass...will crush you.

Also. Dave carrauna is better than me and fucks my wife on her birthday.

Posted by: My name is Sam kaye ()
Date: May 09, 2021 06:28PM

hey guys it's that no eye brow, incompetent medic, and more incompetent engine captain Sam kaye. you watch out dale city because I will cry to your members employment because I am a weak no back bone bitch. TRY ME DALE CITY. I will punish you with my union Brothers with our small penis.

also Dave carrauna fucks my wife on her birthday.

Posted by: Dear prince william dfr & local ()
Date: May 09, 2021 06:45PM

hey now.....wanna play games....game on fuck sticks.

like talking shit....well HOW THE FUCK DOES E513 PUNK E518 TO FUCKING PRINCEDALE/DALE BLVD?!?!?!?

isn't E513 third due?

Talk shit all you want, but pound for pound. dale city crushes you in fire ground operations and tech rescue because 95% of YOUR BRAVE BROTHER AND SISTERS department is a joke, very incompetent, and wouldn't make it anywhere else. if you don't agree...please talk to your training division and upper management about it.

Stacey the 5 head and (apparently stinky pussy) is better than majority of your department.

On the next fire we run. most likely we will make a joke out of you. until then beat your chest so hard you become a joke on HIHFTY.

ps cager have your address. let's chat about air packs randomly going undone,your truck driver skills with taking windows, your hilarious house buying skills for buying 30k over price, how you flirt with newer dfr employees while your married, and how you are a fucking coward.

love to chat faggot

Posted by: My N@m$ J0rDan Malpa$s ()
Date: May 10, 2021 09:41PM

hi I am Jordan Malpass and I am not only a dale city reject. I am a yorkshire inbred and work in a clown show department called Goochland. it's almost has good has Fauquier, quantico, or Stafford County. My friends say I remind them of Kevin from the Office but I can count I sware. just can't spell. but well well well well cager you are a pussy. bet you don't have the balls to talk shit to my face in person but you'll delete Facebook comments. I'll drop you and your shift. I might be fat but when you wake up you'll be still a two face coward and your wife is a dumpster whore.

Posted by: Double royale with cheese ()
Date: May 11, 2021 08:08AM

My money is ole JM didn’t write this. He doesn’t have to talk about how good he is on the job.

But Roast away. You’ve been picking up his line in your first due for the last 20 years. Based on the current trend thats def not gonna change anytime soon.

Fat fuck or not.

Go do some burpees youll be able to run faster up the layout when he beats you to the hydrant in your first due.

Ugly bald guy on 10C go pick up some overtime or something. Stop posting this bullshit on your time off.

Posted by: Bruh ()
Date: May 11, 2021 10:26AM

If you can’t spell stay off the thread, Retards

Posted by: Spotz ()
Date: May 11, 2021 01:35PM

Let’s end this thread. It’s stupid and hurtful.

Posted by: dfr on the full hatred ()
Date: May 13, 2021 04:59PM

oh Benjamin and or dale city

no no no and no

the hatred and mean name calling is going to get worse.

the goal is getting that pos tower. not because we the dfr can have it but your people suck!

bring it on.

next time we make a message feelings will be hurt.

Hool, Chappell, and owl beta cuckolds can't handle it.

Posted by: This is becoming fun ()
Date: May 13, 2021 06:37PM

It’s funny how you dumbass freeloaders (scabs) like to talk shit about people but can’t even look at yourself. If you are the gold standard then DFR are Olympic athletes and that’s sad to say. You give awards for just showing up to do your job and almost killing your own guys. Hell your level of experience is based off Fat ass malpass who can barely fit into the unit and needs special order gear and a retard who couldn’t even break a window with his tool to get out of a situation him and his officer out him in.

Keep your standard and keep bringing around your sluts for everyone to pass around. The only you do for the community is serve pancakes and give the old fucks a place to enjoy a night at bingo. Keep it up you are doing amazing.

Put up or shut up and keep making your boy angry looking like the POG he is. He is doing a great job looking like a clown on TV.

Ragin Cagin let your wife know I’ll be over soon don’t worry. We will send you the photos again.

Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: May 14, 2021 02:32AM

Cajun probably can’t hear you over the sound of task force one deploying. Or the sound of PW guys on shift tapping out their FFX applications. SAD.

Keep slapping your meat and beating your keyboard keys. We know you like the big girls. We know all about your late night extra curricular activities on the clock.

And again. Everybody you mention has stories about them going inside the burning building bound to have a couple close calls if you actually subscribe to “for them” and “Danny would go” and all the other hard Dicked internet phrases you guys type to each other but don’t actually follow through ever.

Wild to me y’all are so proud. If anything it’s peak embarrassment to be a PWC paid “firefighter”. Buncha has beens and neverwases. 10% decent guys. 90% absolute loads.

Posted by: real men do it in person ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:05PM

This slander and trash talking needs to stop. If you actually have a problem then confront them in person and not a secret forum. That is some coward shit.

Posted by: King Sterling ()
Date: May 15, 2021 04:54PM

Obviously the local firefighter companies attract lots of winners!

Posted by: I KNOW WHO IT IS ()
Date: May 19, 2021 03:19PM

cager and that ginger fat ugly, thumb looking, chubby chaser from the spy kids movie on rescue 10c. WORRELL and CAGER your brothers have spilled the beans that you both have been the main ones of this drama the past 1.5 years. let the head hunting start. bet you will be crying harder than your union sucks vic angrys cock.

PS
Worrell we all know you fucked Kaitlin at work on shift.better put a transfer in now.....or it will get worse. we have the pictures.

TRANSFER OUT OR ELSE

Posted by: that is it ()
Date: May 19, 2021 06:02PM

this was the group of 23b, 20b, 10b,13b,18c,26a, 10 c, c502 c514, 512 a, and 17 c......put the personal together we got a Kyle Wilson favor fire

prince William county sucks alot of ass.

Posted by: party pooper ()
Date: May 20, 2021 10:49AM

Just stop this ignorant immature shit already.

Posted by: No personal beef ()
Date: June 05, 2021 02:14PM

Just wanted to say County Volunteers are here to stay. Happy to run calls even with you paid fellas that don’t want us here.

Cheers

Posted by: Isn’t this fun ()
Date: June 11, 2021 05:55PM

56 hour work week
1 and 1 staffing
AVL
County chiefs dicking your own guys out of box alarms
Micromanagement
Having a bunch of non firefighting medic chiefs cycle the checklists at every fire
Still having to deal with volunteers
Paid medics can’t assess and treat a tummy ache without a second medic onscene riding an engine that has zero als equipment

Great job guys. You are really killing it.

Posted by: FFX is open ()
Date: June 16, 2021 04:54AM

FYI crybabies

Posted by: all i know is that both ()
Date: June 16, 2021 09:43AM

Vounteers and paidv firefighters both give exceptional head.

Posted by: BYE BYE CD ()
Date: June 19, 2021 10:17AM

good riddance. Have fun at 16 you nasty pervert. Hope there aren’t any impressionable volunteer emts there. Keep the cameras switched on.

A mix between Gollum and uncle fester is a great comparison. Gross

Posted by: Cuckold for Bc 503 b shift ()
Date: July 01, 2021 12:21AM

Fuck that Ross and his lack of respect his people have for him. DC Hendricks sees it.

I just want something known.

That Captain Moody is a fucking incompetent nigger. ems and fire calls. why are you in this job you POS nigger.sorry for using the hard R but you make your people look low, intelligent, and ignorant.

and that rescue LT at 10 on B shift.....

can't hack it in the fdny has a probie. the people under you think you are a joke. that is YOUR people. so do everyone a favor and go kill yourself you bald head, product of incest, fuck stick of a clown.

cager and hale I'm still waiting you fuck tards

hale.....where is the presentation on you being a retard on a cut with your suspenders down.

shaking my head....

ight I'm done with the shit talking but if the following wannabes like to fight...I'd love to make love.

Posted by: yo Chris jones ()
Date: July 02, 2021 11:20PM

yo Chris Jones from dale city. you so much of a clown that black people don't even want your clown ass. go do you,dale city, and your family a favor and go hang from a fat ass tree because that's all you can do best in this world.

thinking being a chief of cherry dale and a suck ass dpo in dale city makes you a fireman....then go talk to Megan wise on fact checks and ptsd.

let the real fireman know you wanna go kill yourself and we got you brother... and for megan......you look like a fucking fish with no dick sucking ability.

Posted by: tick69 ()
Date: July 03, 2021 11:42PM

Glad to see 11 is kept out of these discussions. Probably the best volly dept around with top notch leadership and solid operators. Puts the rest of you ticks to shame. It is a shame they have to change their name, im sure the president adn chief will do the right thing.

Posted by: yo tick69 ()
Date: July 04, 2021 11:00PM

why isn't 11 volleys aren't in this Tread or any tread...

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT MATTER.

BE LIKE THE SOUTH AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS VOLLEYS.

or you wanna be like nokesville and suck the county dick

Posted by: to bc503 and t520 b shift ()
Date: July 04, 2021 11:03PM

go fucking kill yourself.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TOBEY......THIS IS WHY KYLE DIED.

AND TO THE IC FOR THIS BULLSHIT FIRE. HOLY FUCK YOU MAKE THIS JOB SO GAY.

Posted by: to the above coward statements ()
Date: July 04, 2021 11:08PM

we can tell this is some wanna be clown that likes to take photos for a hobby.

career or volunteer this type of shit needs to stop.

Posted by: to the above statement ^^ ()
Date: July 07, 2021 01:52AM

You sound like the type of guy that believes that S.L.I.C.E.R.S. puts out fires and it shows. Shit I'll stop when I have the chance to have Cagers or Shawn Rileys face smashed in with a pipe wrench but then again these posts are obviously multiple people. So this ignorant shit won't stop but Cagers and Rileys face would look better.

- A fun loving union member of the DFR.

ps
yes, Moody is a fucking nigger.

Posted by: To chief beavers ()
Date: July 09, 2021 10:53PM

How many ropes will it take to hold your fat pathetic body?

answer- the same amount has captain wood.

Posted by: let's take some attention to owl ()
Date: July 15, 2021 11:05PM

okay okay okay hear me out....

OWL WAS a powerhouse Volunteer Fire Department...at one time but look at it now.

if you got Brian Michael has the chief and Nathan Rees has one of your main men. your standards are so fucking low, like has low has Janda has the DFR "rescue capatain". just like Jim McAllister starting this fairfax underground tread.

just love how Andrew Hale says owl is a great volley Department in a picture for a firefighter graduation BUT bashes at those "clowns" few hours prior. get real. you has real has that Kyle Wilson LODD report and owl apparent training standards.

Next up is the career vs volunteer sexual pleasures at station 2 and even under age cadets.

if I was owlvfd I would give up rescue 2 just has easy has station 14.

basically you suck fucking ass you beta cuckold faggots.

with this transfer to a owl rig. let the anonymous was begin.

captain moody is a nigger still.

Posted by: who is gay....everyone ()
Date: July 24, 2021 09:54PM

This entire forum post shows how weak this system is. Career and volunteer.

actions speak louder than words. hence why Prince William county EMS is trash, tech rescue program is a wanna be version of fairfax, and the few volunteers think they are on the same level has PG.

it is all a fucking joke people.

if you live in Prince William county. just know that the worst is coming at all aspects. Career and volunteer. you will die, have at least a foundation saved, or vic angry talking shit on how he is making a difference bit not really.

ps fairfax is doing Prince William citizens better with cad2cad

Posted by: Matt Werner sucks cock ()
Date: August 09, 2021 07:33PM

Dear Matthew Werner

You are a loser volunteer.
No one likes you in Stafford County which is why you have the position at work
No one in Dale City even likes you.
Your wife looks like she has down syndrome
Your Stafford union thinks you should find another career path
TBH....you look like a creepy man who sucks cock behind closed doors

Hope your daughter comes out black.

Love the PWC DFR LOCAL

Posted by: Smoking microwave ()
Date: August 10, 2021 06:34AM

If anybody wants to listen to how bad this paid guys suck in this town.

Microwave fire held in check with sprinkler activation.

And there’s 4 tactical units still jaw jacking 20 minutes in.
PICK UP THE MICROWAVE AND DROP IT IN THE FRONT YARD.

Hold 1 and 1

Biggest group of no talent robot retards. Not two brain cells to run together. So sure the are doing it. When they don’t know what, what is. Anybody that works in a serious place sees this from a mile away.

Posted by: westenda ()
Date: August 28, 2021 10:32PM

Bump

Posted by: The killa himself Shawn Bliss ()
Date: September 09, 2021 09:07PM

Hey Stacey from DCVFD your pussy is beat and stinky but it is easy-to-use. Got alot of miles on it but hey a hole is a hole.

Posted by: What a joke. ()
Date: September 12, 2021 12:49PM

Holding other “brothers and sisters”
When houses are double triple staffed.

What a joke

Anybody who takes prince William county paid staff seriously
Should drown facedown in a puddle.
Attachments:
35CEB373-A3CB-4766-9EF3-C40A1661D5CD.png

Posted by: welcome to the game dfr ()
Date: September 15, 2021 11:30PM

It is funny how much the dfr wanted to bitch and cry for change but any change comes at a cost. Any real 24/7 fire department with any type of issue now a days. the above picture. Is another day of doing business. The more you cry the more others laugh so please keep the objectables page and Shawn Riley making coward comments on Facebook.

ps

Shawn Riley I want to slap your face with a shovel and a fat pp you ugly ass kyle Wilson killer.

Posted by: the fdny window licker ()
Date: September 25, 2021 11:49PM

yo

say nigger again when Moody leaves a room and I'll show you George Floyd justice to your wife

Posted by: bumbercrop ()
Date: October 16, 2021 04:41AM

bumpity bump

Posted by: Angry Beaver ()
Date: October 21, 2021 11:56AM

Funny how Beavers like to critique is specialty crews but that stupid fuck can’t even do the job or even see his own dick. He’s one of the biggest problems DFR has and need to go into a corner, eat a couple more twinkies, and just have a heart attack and die. He’s a joke of a chief officer and would do the system better if he just retired. Hell the volunteer Chiefs are better officers and in better shape than him and that’s saying a lot.

Posted by: Joey B ()
Date: October 28, 2021 11:55PM

Angry Beaver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Hell the volunteer Chiefs are better
> officers and in better shape than him and that’s
> saying a lot."

I get what you are saying, but let's not take it that far. A hobbyist will never be the equal of a professional. For a volunteer, it is hard to accept, but it is true. Most of them are realizing it now as you can see their numbers dwindling every month. I for one will be glad when they are gone. Their volly stink and incompetence reeks at our house.

Posted by: Let's go Brandon ()
Date: November 09, 2021 10:37AM

yeah, with the volunteers failing. Let's shift this fourm towards Prince William DFR hatred only. Let's bash one of our employees to the point where they commit suicide. cough cough fairfax county.

Posted by: Extra extra read all about it ()
Date: November 09, 2021 06:56PM

Just a reminder if you are a prince William county fire rescue EMPLOYEE. You ain’t no fireman. No matter how many speaking tours you go on, gay speeches about how smoothbore nozzles are unsafe (looking at you mirable), no matter how many times you dig up that poor bastard Kyle Wilson, no matter how many pieces you staff at the end of the day your all a bunch of pussies that idolize a bunch of guys that talk too much on the radio. They couldn’t even get jobs where they grew up. Carpetbagging pieces of shit.

You have no tradition. You are eradicating that.
You have hardly any homegrown fireman (in fact you ran them all off)
You surely can’t pump a rig or drive one.
Your chiefs are promoted paramedics, they sound it on the radio

The few fireman you do hire move on to departments they aren’t ashamed of.

Grow your Mustaches, take your naps, put on your shirts, bitch about your schedule, run your few calls a year. Amongst your peers there’s no respect in who you are or what you do.

Posted by: Chief ()
Date: November 11, 2021 11:33PM

Extra extra read all about it Wrote:
> Just a reminder if you are a prince William county
> fire rescue EMPLOYEE. You ain’t no fireman. No
> matter how many speaking tours you go on, gay
> speeches about how smoothbore nozzles are unsafe
> (looking at you mirable), no matter how many times
> you dig up that poor bastard Kyle Wilson, no
> matter how many pieces you staff at the end of the
> day your all a bunch of pussies that idolize a
> bunch of guys that talk too much on the radio.
> They couldn’t even get jobs where they grew up.
> Carpetbagging pieces of shit.
>
> You have no tradition. You are eradicating that.
> You have hardly any homegrown fireman (in fact you
> ran them all off)
> You surely can’t pump a rig or drive one.
> Your chiefs are promoted paramedics, they sound it
> on the radio
>
> The few fireman you do hire move on to departments
> they aren’t ashamed of.
>
> Grow your Mustaches, take your naps, put on your
> shirts, bitch about your schedule, run your few
> calls a year. Amongst your peers there’s no
> respect in who you are or what you do.

Look at you, a loser who has to take time to read and then post on a PWC message board.

PWC is state of the art in fire suppression techniques and tactics in virginia and most of the east coast. We are more advanced than any other department in NOVA. We crush everyone in MD and would even give FDNY a run for it money.

And why? our training is better than anywhere else. our brothers and sisters truly care about each other and in being the best at our jobs.

You take no pride in what you do which is clear from your post that only seeks to disparage and provides no counter examples. For all we know, the closest thing to fire you get is Chicago Fire on NBC. Loser.

Any time you want to have a contest for curls or squats, let me know. You can come to my station and we can compare.

Posted by: Laugh track ()
Date: November 18, 2021 01:03PM

Hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah

My guess is PW is the only place you’ve ever worked.

-the amount of times you are flowing water from the outside while your guys are getting roasted inside is hardly what I would call state of the art.

-Maryland dudes don’t want to work for PW because this is the land of operational fire department comedy. Dudes volunteer houses would run circles around their paid brethren. Just ask em. They’ll tell you.

-FDNY. Seriously. They have more history in their fingernail clippings that you will have in your entire career.

Yeah PW guys stay piping each other’s wives while each other are on duty. Do a double take at home to make sure that your kids are yours.

You need those curls and squats because it’s a steady reminder that if you have enough time to workout you probably work for a weak ass 4 digit local that installs car seats and shops at wegmans on duty.

Posted by: DCVFDRS ()
Date: December 17, 2021 05:44PM

Hool, Start dusting off your resume. Organizational satisfaction survey is out and Tim Keen has less time left in office than the CXO....

Posted by: yo but for real guys ()
Date: December 17, 2021 09:42PM

Doesn't Worrell look like one of the thumb guys from Spy Kids?

Posted by: Merry Christmas to cpt Moody ()
Date: December 21, 2021 07:22PM

Merry Christmas to all my yard breathers and foundation savers and to that nigger Captain Chris Moody on 10 B.... you sir are the lowest of a nigger can be. You should do you and your shift a favor and hang yourself from a big stong tree. holy fuck please bring your children with you. You don't understand how much of a clown you are on calls and you make black people look bad. Please kill yourself you monkey ass looking nigger. hope the cops give you the George Floyd special my brother.

Posted by: Would you look at that ()
Date: December 21, 2021 07:49PM

What is the point in this. I hope you don’t call yourself a firefighter with that shitty ass character. If anonymously disparaging people makes you sleep better at night, then I feel sorry for your therapists. If you’ve got a problem with how they act or their work ethic, make that change at the station. Stand the fuck up to them and make your opinions known. You humiliating someone publicly on an anonymous platform is the biggest morale problem we face at the bottom. Grow the fuck up.

Posted by: Firestud2022 ()
Date: December 26, 2021 12:01AM

Joy to the world!
The tics are no more
Their girls are now our whores

They cry all day
Their houses are controlled by the paid
The citizens now are safe
The citizens now are safe
The citizens, the citizens are now all safe.

I'm still waiting for my pancake breakfast at some of the west end houses. Come on vollies, get yo shit together. Just think, instead of coming out of your bedroom, your women now come out of mine. They always searched and wanted real men and now they get them.

Merry X-Mas hobbyists!

Posted by: yo to Moody ()
Date: December 29, 2021 07:54PM

hey captain Moody

you are a nigger that deserves to be hanged from a tree and suck at your job.

sincerely
your former employer that went to fairfax

Posted by: Knock the stupid racist shit off ()
Date: January 04, 2022 05:16PM

It’s almost like PW shitty staffing model got exposed by this storm. Snowstorm or not FFX Quantico and Arlington county medic units were running calls in PW. This ridiculous one and one system where incompetant medics require a second medic onscene blew up in the county’s face.

Was funny hearing about R426 going to medical after medical.

It’s almost like a staffing model that fucks the volunteers out of running calls and makes 90% of the medicals ALS so the paid units run them completely backfired.

WASTE FRAUD ABUSE

stop saying you care about the citizens when all you do through your administrative and operational changes is make it more difficult for organizations aside from PWCDFR to run calls in the county. GET FUCKED

Posted by: to the guy above. you a owl voll ()
Date: January 05, 2022 10:18PM

just stop it or the dfr will double penetrate your mother because we all know you don't have a woman in your life. That is why you run has a BLS EMT for owl. LOL

owl is the walking ground for the big bad prince william County. Just give up already you guys suck, just has dale city will in the next year.

and the DFR and union agrees. Captain Moody is a dumb incompetent nigger that needs to be hanged from a tree or have the same justice that George Floyd had from a county cop.

If this shit doesn't stop. More feelings will be hurt. both career and volunteer

Posted by: Yo that cena pussy is beat ()
Date: January 08, 2022 09:14PM

that dale city ems beat rag needs some credit. yooo your pussy is wack. GO KILL YOURSELF AND THAT 90 POUND NO HAVING ASS. TWO FACE HAVING BUT NO ONE IS YOUR FRIEND ASS. why do make Friends with Katie Berry but shit on her she LEAVES the room.. FUCK OFF YOU TRAMP ASS BITCH.Katie is great people and your toxic ass needs to go away because you ain't important. HAHAHAHAHAHA

that dale city ems beat rag needs some credit. yooo your pussy is wack. GO KILL YOURSELF AND THAT 90 POUND NO HAVING ASS. TWO FACE HAVING BUT NO ONE IS YOUR FRIEND ASS. why do make Friends with Katie Berry but shit on her she LEAVES the room.. FUCK OFF YOU TRAMP ASS BITCH.Katie is great people and your toxic ass needs to go away because you ain't important. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: I second to the retard above ()
Date: January 08, 2022 09:42PM

yeah cena
you an toxic fake ass slut. I hear everything about you. you should of killed yourself and do the world a favor. Gus died for a reason, a purpose but you. you have no reason in the fire service or in this world. your mother, your department, the mother that birthed you, there is no love for a ugly ass bitch that you are.

Please be a good person and tell Katie how you really feel. because you are only her friend because you are jealous that you'll never be the great person she is and you are jealous

that you will never have the happiness she has.

can't wait to see you hanging from a tree you skinny no ass bitch.

GO KILL YOURSELF CENA you just a wannabe ems bitch that will be forgotten has quick has you joined.

Posted by: cena I'd beat the box up ()
Date: January 15, 2022 06:40PM

yo I heard you can hear Wilks voice echo back in that pussy. is it true brothers?

Posted by: Chris Miller has a small penis ()
Date: January 17, 2022 10:35PM

yo them Woodbridge hoes, dale city volley sluts, and his clown ass looking wife say this dudes chin is bigger then his dick! how this dude got this far in life idk!! If you were black you'd be the Kevin Hart to Shaquille O'Neal cock. Only a matter of time until she starts fucking a real man.

and you say you are the higher expectation/standard. Raise your dick up higher boii because you couldn't raise up your mother from cancer!

... inside joke....she's dead

can I get a standing ovation for the woman who have a small dick fetish that fell for this clown.

ps
should of gone to Texas you brainless deadbeat.

The local.

Posted by: Commentary ()
Date: January 25, 2022 08:15AM

Baltimores engine 14 took in another job after a triple LODD and prince William county lost one guy and still fights fire from the outside 15 years later.

Glad you got your promotions out of dick riding Kyle Wilson on all your ridiculous PowerPoints. God forbid any career guy gets jammed up on box in PWC. The chief is pulling everybody out and you are on your own. #brotherhood

Cowards gonna coward.

I wish that glue sniffer that keeps that ridiculous racist trope going kills himself. You are a joke.

Posted by: Firefighters are really gay ()
Date: January 30, 2022 10:25AM

Always thought firefighters seemed pretty gay, this thread removed any doubt. Thanks guys.

Do you ever have to break up orgies to go fight fires? Or do you schedule it out?

Posted by: Amazondotcom ()
Date: January 30, 2022 08:59PM

Amazon.com doesn't care if you're faggots or whatever well sell you whatever shit you want

Amazon.com

Posted by: Amazondotcom ()
Date: January 30, 2022 11:08PM

Yo Im done for today but I found some good firefight shit for you faggots

Sign In ›
your account
gay people stuff
Select a location to see product availability
Filters
Natural Gemstone Bracelet for Women and MenNatural Gemstone Bracelet for Women and Men
Sponsored

Shop DAZCOLO

DAZCOLO Natural Gemstone Bracelet 7.5 In Stretch Gems Stones 8mm (0.31") Round | Beads Healing Crystals Quartz | Chakra Bracelet | Y2K | Bracelets for Women Men Girls Gifts (Unisex)DAZCOLO Natural Gemstone Bracelet 7.5 In Stretch Gems Ston…

DAZCOLO Natural Gemstone Bracelet 7.5 In Stretch Gems Stones 8mm (0.31") Round | Beads Healing Crystals Quartz | Chakra Bracelet | Y2K | Bracelets for Women Men Girls Gifts (Unisex)DAZCOLO Natural Gemstone Bracelet 7.5 In Stretch Gems Ston…

See more from DAZCOLO
RESULTS
Price and other details may vary based on product size and color.
Best Seller
Sponsored Ad - THE COMFY Original | Oversized Microfiber & Sherpa Wearable Blanket, Seen On Shark Tank, One Size Fits All ...
Sponsored
THE COMFY Original | Oversized Microfiber & Sherpa Wearable Blanket, Seen On Shark Tank, One Size Fits All Blue
4.8 out of 5 stars 61,714
$44.99
Get it as soon as Thu, Feb 3
FREE Shipping by Amazon
Sponsored Ad - Gay Pride Gifts | 6x6x2 Rainbow Themed Shadow Box | LGBT Wall Decor Frame for Gay or Lesbian Couple | Love ...
Sponsored
Gay Pride Gifts | 6x6x2 Rainbow Themed Shadow Box | LGBT Wall Decor Frame for Gay or Lesbian Couple | Love Memory Box for LGBTQ Community | Great for Home Decoration | Perfect Gay Wedding Gift
4.8 out of 5 stars 54
$17.99
Get it as soon as Wed, Feb 2
FREE Shipping over $25 by Amazon
INRENG Leather Braided LGBT Rainbow Bracelet Stainless Steel Magnetic Bangle Gay & Lesbian Pride Silver/Gold
INRENG Leather Braided LGBT Rainbow Bracelet Stainless Steel Magnetic Bangle Gay & Lesbian Pride Silver/Gold
4.4 out of 5 stars 194
$8.21
Straight Outta The Closet LGBT Gay Pride T-Shirt
Straight Outta The Closet LGBT Gay Pride T-Shirt
4.7 out of 5 stars 156
$16.99
Catalonia Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie Sweatshirt, Comfortable Sherpa Lounging Pullover for Adults Men Women Teenager...
Catalonia Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie Sweatshirt, Comfortable Sherpa Lounging Pullover for Adults Men Women Teenagers Wife Girlfriend
4.8 out of 5 stars 3,179
$42.99
FREE Shipping by Amazon
Funny Gay Keychain Gay Pride Gift LGBT Gift I Can't Even Think Straight Keychain Anniversary Keychain Valentines Day Gifts...
Funny Gay Keychain Gay Pride Gift LGBT Gift I Can't Even Think Straight Keychain Anniversary Keychain Valentines Day Gifts Lesbian Gift for Girlfriend Wife Christmas Birthday Gifts
4.8 out of 5 stars 58
$9.99
Save 6% with coupon
Men Sexy Underwear, Bow Tie Briefs Pouch Thong, Mens Low-Rise Lingerie, Premium Cotton Comfort Stretch Jockstrap
Men Sexy Underwear, Bow Tie Briefs Pouch Thong, Mens Low-Rise Lingerie, Premium Cotton Comfort Stretch Jockstrap
4.5 out of 5 stars 1,915
$9.99$14.99
Trading Teams: A Jock Nerd Romance
Trading Teams: A Jock Nerd Romance
by Romeo Alexander
4.4 out of 5 stars 260
Kindle
$0.00
Free with Kindle Unlimited membership
Available instantly
Or $4.99 to buy
Other formats: Audible Audiobook, Paperback
Christmas Gag Gift Reindeer Mankini Men Thong Underwear with Bells
Christmas Gag Gift Reindeer Mankini Men Thong Underwear with Bells
4.6 out of 5 stars 1,234
$19.99
Best Seller
Wearable Blanket Hoodie for Adults Sherpa All Patterns Oversized Sweatshirt Blanket with Pockets
Wearable Blanket Hoodie for Adults Sherpa All Patterns Oversized Sweatshirt Blanket with Pockets
4.8 out of 5 stars 788
$45.99
FREE Shipping by Amazon
Archie McPhee 11761 Accoutrements Yodelling Pickle Multi-colored, 8"
Archie McPhee 11761 Accoutrements Yodelling Pickle Multi-colored, 8"
4.6 out of 5 stars 7,551
$12.95$14.99
Get it Fri, Feb 4 - Wed, Feb 9
FREE Shipping
Ages: 36 months - 17 years

Another way to buy
$13.99$14.99
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Sponsored Ad - Beard Apron Cape for Men Shaving and Trimming with Suction Cups Adjustable Neck Straps Beard Apron for Dad ...
Sponsored
Beard Apron Cape for Men Shaving and Trimming with Suction Cups Adjustable Neck Straps Beard Apron for Dad Father Husband Boyfriend Brother Gift
3.7 out of 5 stars 303
$9.99
Archie Mcphee Instant underpants. Just add water one pair
Archie Mcphee Instant underpants. Just add water one pair
4.4 out of 5 stars 1,896
$5.21
Back Neck Shoulder Massager with Heat - Deep Tissue Kneading Electric Back Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Waist, Foot -...
Back Neck Shoulder Massager with Heat - Deep Tissue Kneading Electric Back Massage for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Waist, Foot - Shiatsu Full Body Massage, Relax Gift for Her/Him/Friend/Dad/Mom
1 Count (Pack of 1)
4.5 out of 5 stars 7,311
Limited time deal
$41.99($41.99/Count)$59.99
Save 5% with coupon
Get it as soon as Thu, Feb 3
FREE Shipping by Amazon
Gay Pride Science Is Real Black Lives Matter Love Is Love T-Shirt
Gay Pride Science Is Real Black Lives Matter Love Is Love T-Shirt
4.7 out of 5 stars 3,540
$19.99
Ah Men Funny LGBT Gay Pride Jesus Rainbow Flag Christian T-Shirt
Ah Men Funny LGBT Gay Pride Jesus Rainbow Flag Christian T-Shirt
4.6 out of 5 stars 69
$19.99
Pure for Men Original Vegan Cleanliness Stay Ready Fiber Supplement, 120 Capsules | Helps Promote Digestive Regularity, He...
Pure for Men Original Vegan Cleanliness Stay Ready Fiber Supplement, 120 Capsules | Helps Promote Digestive Regularity, Heart Health | Psyllium Husk, Aloe Vera, Chia Seeds | Proven Proprietary Formula
120 Count (Pack of 1)
4.5 out of 5 stars 12,893
$26.99($0.22/Count)
$25.64 with Subscribe & Save discount
Get it as soon as Tue, Feb 1
FREE Shipping by Amazon
Load more
Brands related to your search
Sponsored

TOP OF PAGE
Your Orders
Your Lists
Find a Gift
Browsing History
Returns
Customer Service
Amazon.com
AmazonFresh
Gift Cards & Registry
Your Account
Sell products on Amazon
Disability Customer Support
English United States
Already a customer?Sign In
Conditions of Use Privacy Notice Interest-Based Ads
© 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates

Posted by: yoooo ()
Date: January 31, 2022 07:37PM

I find it hilarious that how much shit the dfr talks and goes to a rekindle how many times?

yeah go fucking kill yourself Cager and the failed OWL spic wanna be Christian.

people like you kill citizens and station morale

-a former dfr employee that went to fairfax.

Posted by: DFR "Firefighters" ()
Date: February 01, 2022 10:29AM

The double rekindle just proves that none of y'all run enough fire to call yourself firefighters.

Actually, y'all don't run actually fire, which is a good thing because y'all can't properly put it out anyway, and your "fire medics," that are now running solo on ambulances pretending to medic units, suck at EMS (which is why PWC has such shitty protocols).

What does that leave y'all with? Nothing. Nothing but a huge waste of tax dollars prancing around acting like a real Fire Department.

Posted by: Chapel gas herps (again) ()
Date: February 01, 2022 01:16PM

By no means is DFR great. They are probably some of the worst around. The only thing worse then that is the vollie scabs that act like they are Tommy Fucking Gavin but have no belonging on a fire ground. Biggest waste of tax payer money is these volunteer shit holes continuing just so they can keep acting tough for the badge sluts around her. When was the last time a volley did something good or worth while? Oh yea when one of them off’d themself. Such a waste for the county to keep paying for bullshit agencies like the vollies. Keep passing around Stacey. Maybe someone will give her a bath sometime. I hear the FBI is looking at Chapel for being a pedo…not surprised. Take the lead and go kill yourself.

Posted by: Firefghtr ()
Date: February 02, 2022 11:19PM

MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT FIREFIGHTING IS SUCKING ALL THE COCK!

Posted by: Newguy ()
Date: February 03, 2022 02:32AM

Why do people hate volunteers? They donate their time and energy for free to help others. To me, that should be applauded not trashed. i want to join and become a volunteer and was looking at a few stations. i heard yorkshire was pretty good and stonewall jackson was really good. when i search though, all i find is stone house?

i guess they changed their name which is good because stonewall jackson was a racist guy in the civil war. i think im leaning towards that station because i want to train and become a good firefighter. does anyone know the deal at that place. probablie dumb of me to ask here since everyone seems so angrey. thanks!

Posted by: HeyNewGuy ()
Date: February 03, 2022 10:32PM

Not hating on all volunteers. Quite a few are career at other departments. Volunteers may save some money, but money has to come from somewhere and where do you think that money comes from.

A lot of the hate comes from the bad attitudes on both career and volunteer. It stems from pride which should be the foundation of training. As much as volunteers want to help, their training is not the same as career but yet we’re expected to do the same job.

Stonewall Jackson is now known as Stone House. There’s no longer room for arguing why. It’s how it is now whether you agree or not. If you want to volunteer, show up and show interest. Take it seriously, you shouldn’t just there to have fun. You’re better off there than at Yorkshire.

Posted by: Last man standing ()
Date: February 06, 2022 09:43PM

Dale city is only relevant vfd left in PWC.

Change my mind

Posted by: Last real fireman standing ()
Date: February 22, 2022 06:01PM

Name a real fireman that didn't put any hatred into this forum. That did the job and punked a bitch rather than be a key bordered warrior. This forum is full of wack ass Key board warriors

Posted by: johnny69 ()
Date: February 28, 2022 09:30PM

Last real fireman standing Wrote:
> Name a real fireman that didn't put any hatred
> into this forum. That did the job and punked a
> bitch rather than be a key bordered warrior. This
> forum is full of wack ass Key board warriors

What is a "key bordered warrior"? You are a real retard and a fag too.

Posted by: volly hero 99 ()
Date: March 14, 2022 07:36PM

PWC fire heroes take action to shut out vollys and now cry because there is no money for their pay raises. They constantly complain argue that volunteers cost the county more money, were unsafe, unqualified, blah blah blah.

FY 2021, 27 million for 2 stations that are not needed. That alone could have funded pay raises. But nooooo, in the name of "safety" these paid fucks wanted more stations and more fancy gear. Guess what brainiacs? Something has to give. And that is your pay raises.

Paid fucks got exactly what they deserved.

-----

Prince William Professional Firefighters

A BIG problem with a SIMPLE fix.

125 highly trained Firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics left Prince William County over the last 2 years, many for jobs in other jurisdictions.
These members left because of the continued failure to adequately compensate Firefighters’ and Paramedics’.

A compensation scale was adopted in 2019, frozen in 2020, and still has yet to be addressed.

It’s time we admit there is a major retention issue. It’s time for the county to properly utilize taxpayers' dollars. It’s time they stick to their words and promises. It’s time they truly embrace their own words, “Prince William County employees are our greatest assets”.

A pay raise that does not meet inflation and replace loss increases is a pay cut. #HeroesToZeroesInPWC #Local2598

Join us this Tuesday, March 15th at 5:30pm @ 1 County Complex Court in Woodbridge to show your support for your hometown heroes. Can’t make it? Keep an eye out on our page for an opportunity to email your supervisors

Posted by: DFR is literally gay af ()
Date: April 04, 2022 09:57PM

hello Jeremy Reed....who the fuck are you?

your PIA has so much bullshit in it. I just wanted to scream. You and I are on the same team but bro....if the reasons why your company suck is that then find a new hobby. Stop calling out Dale City when you freak out when you put a mask on?!?!

hope you know you are one of the many reasons why our department sucks and why have so many have left in the past 2-3 years.

thank you for your service

Posted by: GoodnessGraciousMyBallsAreOnFire ()
Date: April 05, 2022 09:59AM

You should suck on them to quench them!

Posted by: Welcome to PWC ()
Date: April 06, 2022 04:04PM

Welcome to PWC where checking out your airpack gets you a valor award.

Or showing up to work on time.

You have to nominate yourself for those awards. Looks good to everybody outside of the system but really y’all a bunch of attention seeking pussies.

Ya look goofy

Posted by: 1 and 1 is working great ()
Date: April 08, 2022 05:05PM

Hahahahahahahahaha

Posted by: LODD FUN ()
Date: April 17, 2022 09:27AM

Now that the annual Jason Reese killed his probie day is over can we return back to our regularly scheduled programming?

Posted by: Sam Kaye is a retard ()
Date: May 22, 2022 07:27PM

What does Red mean retard?

Where the fuck are your eye brows?

Why are you the biggest joke in Prince William County?

How in the fuck can you back into doors closing and still make excuses?

or kill patients because you are an terrible medic

Come on Sam Kaye maybe if you were not a piece of shit in mayday class in rookie school Kyle Wilson would be here.

Posted by: Cager is amber turd ()
Date: June 01, 2022 02:48PM

if you think of it Amber Heard is like Cager from 23.

toxic, wack, lies, and likes to twist a story around in their favor....and we all feel sorry for your wife.

Posted by: There’s hope for all of you ()
Date: June 17, 2022 12:59AM

These transfer lists coming out.

If you are a total useless piece of shit it seems they will promote you

PWC is the spot for being horrible at your job and the people above you are so clueless they reward it.

Posted by: ^^Thank you ()
Date: June 27, 2022 07:19PM

Thank you for your kind words to the person above. I am happy to be a to be promoted to Captain in my organization. I promise you that I stay consistent on yelling into my mic, giving terrible patient care to citizens, and saving foundations on every fire.

Posted by: Noting ()
Date: July 12, 2022 10:03AM

Sweet mass exodus you have going on.

I love hearing about so many people quitting and running for the hills.
Your organization is trash.

We haven’t forgotten. Can’t wait till you are on holdover everyday because “service” and your union that shot each of you in the foot.

We all see the medic unit depletion emails. That’s hardly serving the citizens while you have companies that do less than 700 runs a year.

Posted by: Noted ()
Date: July 12, 2022 05:23PM

Medic depletion is a certain hospitals doing. At least the medic units are staffed. But you’re right and we all agree, time to get rid of those certain stations that aren’t needed…..oh wait.

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.