HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Prince William :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Bye Bye Volunteer Douchebags
Posted by: Fuckyou PW ()
Date: March 18, 2017 09:01PM

Wait, someone got promoted to lieutenant for sucking off a Battalion Chief on the clock? Shitttttt. SIGN ME UP!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: PWC DFR 4EVA ()
Date: March 21, 2017 03:54PM

T minus three hours and 30 minutes until the groundbreaking event occurs. i cannot wait to see all the sad volunteers and their chiefs in their best class a uniforms. i cannot wait to listen to the sad appeals for no changes and promises to work better in the future. too bad mommy and daddy government rulers have to give you the smack down! back to your hobby shacks!

it gives me glee to read the posts from my brothers bashing my outspokenness. i know i know, we can talk about it behind closed doors, but in the open we have to be political. yuck. i hate being political. i respect people more for saying what they really think than saying this bull crap about working together and real professionals blah blah blah. real professionals like to go home alive every night. having some hobbyist part timer having my back is no assurance i will live after a rager. we all know it, we all think it, the difference is i am the only one who has the balls to say it.

i;ll be there tonight ticks. im applying my repellent right now so you cant attach to me. see you soon you fuckwads. hope you packed your lockers wiht all your stickers. also, if you need the number of a good tattoo removal place just ask and i can give it to you.

Posted by: No one cares ()
Date: March 21, 2017 11:30PM

PWC DFR 4EVA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> T minus three hours and 30 minutes until the
> groundbreaking event occurs. i cannot wait to see
> all the sad volunteers and their chiefs in their
> best class a uniforms. i cannot wait to listen to
> the sad appeals for no changes and promises to
> work better in the future. too bad mommy and
> daddy government rulers have to give you the smack
> down! back to your hobby shacks!
>
> it gives me glee to read the posts from my
> brothers bashing my outspokenness. i know i know,
> we can talk about it behind closed doors, but in
> the open we have to be political. yuck. i hate
> being political. i respect people more for saying
> what they really think than saying this bull crap
> about working together and real professionals blah
> blah blah. real professionals like to go home
> alive every night. having some hobbyist part
> timer having my back is no assurance i will live
> after a rager. we all know it, we all think it,
> the difference is i am the only one who has the
> balls to say it.
>
> i;ll be there tonight ticks. im applying my
> repellent right now so you cant attach to me. see
> you soon you fuckwads. hope you packed your
> lockers wiht all your stickers. also, if you need
> the number of a good tattoo removal place just ask
> and i can give it to you.

No one cares...

You also have a small penis. If you're a woman you have small tits. I'm a equal opportunity sexist.

Posted by: bocs ()
Date: March 21, 2017 11:45PM

Sorry to spoil your party. But your jackbooted red top retards didnt look favorable to the decision makers. We'll get back to you in another millenium...

Posted by: Nine point one 4EVA ()
Date: March 22, 2017 07:38AM

PWC DFR 4EVA Wrote:
> T minus three hours and 30 minutes until the
> groundbreaking event occurs. i cannot wait to see
> all the sad volunteers and their chiefs in their
> best class a uniforms. i cannot wait to listen to
> the sad appeals for no changes and promises to
> work better in the future. too bad mommy and
> daddy government rulers have to give you the smack
> down! back to your hobby shacks!
>
> it gives me glee to read the posts from my
> brothers bashing my outspokenness. i know i know,
> we can talk about it behind closed doors, but in
> the open we have to be political. yuck. i hate
> being political. i respect people more for saying
> what they really think than saying this bull crap
> about working together and real professionals blah
> blah blah. real professionals like to go home
> alive every night. having some hobbyist part
> timer having my back is no assurance i will live
> after a rager. we all know it, we all think it,
> the difference is i am the only one who has the
> balls to say it.
>
> i;ll be there tonight ticks. im applying my
> repellent right now so you cant attach to me. see
> you soon you fuckwads. hope you packed your
> lockers wiht all your stickers. also, if you need
> the number of a good tattoo removal place just ask
> and i can give it to you.

How'd that go for ya last night? I hope you are working on your application to another jurisdiction this morning. When you get finished with that, you need to mop behind the washing machine today. And then wash the vollie labeled rigs before your nap this afternoon.

Posted by: There's work to be done ()
Date: March 22, 2017 09:10AM

lots of tossing and turning during safety naps today between 6-6. Plenty of fire departments around here that don't have day work. You have three days off a week to work on your application. Don't like it leave.

To all my shitty tic scum comrades keep doing what you are doing. Keep training, keep responding to calls, encourage those around you to step up and lead, take somebody under your wing and we'll keep delivering top notch services to our fellow county citizens for pride and not pay. Our successes remove all doubt that there is place in prince William county for volunteers for years to come.

Let's get Back to the grind and get the next generation of firefighters, emts, DPOs, aerial operators, heavy rescue drivers, and chiefs ready for duty.

Date: March 22, 2017 11:51AM

Bad decisions all around last night. I will give it to you ticks, your infestation worked. all yoru guys said stuff while our sat with their thumbs up their asses. i am putting in my application in other jurisdictions, i am actually getting out of va all together. i'll probably join fdny or phoenix or somewhere else taht values talent and not politcs

darn red shirts were a disaster and we picked the worst guy to represent the local. hey dummy, talking loudest doesnt mean you win. could you not see the number of ticks going up over and over? maybe we should have done the same thing? maybe???? this was a big fat meatball waiting ot get driven out of the park and we missed. strike 3. now we are going to have pointless meetings for months anbd nothing will change.never been so discouraged and disappointed in my supposed union. what the fuck do i pay dues for anyway? i wish i could say beer and blowjobs, but that doest even happen. fuck this place.

i was wrong, not in what i think b/c i still think it. i was wrong in thinking that that idots in charge would be able to do their fucking jobs. i shoudl have known better,justlook at the state of our shitty system. disaster waiting to happen if you ask me.

Posted by: local ff ()
Date: March 22, 2017 12:46PM

The "disaster waiting to happen" - is if you stay.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Posted by: PWC DFR DOUCHE MUNCHER ()
Date: March 23, 2017 07:50AM

PWC DFR 4EVA MOST DEPARTMENTS REQIURE YOU BE ABLE TO SPELL CORRECTLY YOUR BETTER OFF WHERE ARE NOW IDIOT. HAHAHA

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: March 23, 2017 08:22AM

PWC DFR DOUCHE MUNCHER Wrote:
> PWC DFR 4EVA MOST DEPARTMENTS REQIURE YOU BE ABLE
> TO SPELL CORRECTLY YOUR BETTER OFF WHERE ARE NOW
> IDIOT. HAHAHA

*Require
*You're

Posted by: Slow ya roll ()
Date: March 23, 2017 10:29AM

What's the money bet that douche muncher is a truck fireman.

Posted by: Sick_of_Pointless_Fighting ()
Date: March 23, 2017 08:16PM

Good riddance, "PWC DFR 4EVA." Your criticism(s) are not constructive, or remotely rational. If you'd like to have a rational, logical argument, based upon facts: please let me know.

Just curious: Are you a PWC recruit/red hat that couldn't make it through PWC's Fire Academy?

Or are you a troll?

If you're incapable of a coherent counter-argument, I completely understand your lack of cognitive/argumentative abilities. Your previous posts have proven such.

Best of luck to you and your "future endeavors," "PWC DFR 4EVA." Best of luck moving to another reputable career department, based upon your infantile behavior.

P.S. I apologize if you had to look up "infantile," "cognitive," or other 'big words' that were used. I presume that is quite a bit of work for you to research.

pwcdfr4ever be like
Posted by: Memes4ever ()
Date: April 01, 2017 05:59PM

Pwcdfr4ever
Attachments:
IMG_2489.JPG

Re: pwcdfr4ever be like
Posted by: ablaze ()
Date: April 01, 2017 06:09PM

the shit stirrer who initiated the thread be like:
Attachments:
IMG_2953.JPG

Date: June 28, 2017 11:43AM

It is finally happening. Meeting tonight. Come by if you want to see some last minute flailing and pleading followed by crying. I am planning on showing up so I can laugh and laugh and laugh at the sad hobbyists.

Let's recap. A few months ago our wise board of supervisors threw it back to the system to figure out how to get rid of these awful volunteers. the hobbyists were represented by three of their 'smartest' chiefs who quickly bent over and gave control to dfr. exactly what we wanted in the first place! the best part is, they are doing it to themselves. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. such idiots.

great strategy you stupid ticks. fight at the board so you can fuck yourselves later. i guess you got to choose the position, so there's that. top keks. master play by the board, cxo and dfr.

i was goign to quit after teh last meeting, but someone told me to hold on. so glad she did, because she was right. i wil lnever doubt my leadership again!!!!!

better times are coming bros. hobbyist days are numbered.

Posted by: BC500 bitches ()
Date: June 28, 2017 01:17PM

Looks like you missed the memo again.

URS is delayed.

Keep taking the cock for another six months and we'll hear from you again when you think you have something. The best part is stringing you along like a kitten chasing a little red dot.

Date: June 28, 2017 01:26PM

9.2 is what i am talking about. you are so easily distracted. urs delay is fine, it just delays the inevitable. 9.2 is the real power. no more useless fra, dfr has all the power and makes all the decisions. do you really think some advisory group is going to have any sway over what we wan tto get done? nopers.

oh the times they are a changin'

the best part of it all is that 9.2 is going through with volly consent. lel. strong chief - you clowns came en masse and protested it. you were handed the power back to come up with something and you ended up agreeing to strong chief. that is the funnyiest thing of all. i luv it.

Posted by: You protect me??? PWC citizen ()
Date: June 29, 2017 12:51AM

Just curious... why do you hate volunteers so much?

Date: June 30, 2017 10:10AM

Shut the fuck up "citizen". You will accept what I give and like it. Don't ever question me or question what I do. You are a pussy citizen that has no clue what it is like to put your life on the line for idiot strangers every day. You should just thank me every day.

I don't hate volunteers. I hate what they have become. They are t-shirt wearing posers who don't know shit and can't do shit. Look at the 2 idiots that almost got burned up a few weeks ago. Can't even put out a townhouse fire, instead causing 4 to go up. If it was all career, we would have stopped it at 1 house.

But you go ahead and keep these hobbyists around. The way houses are built today, you need to know your shit and be able to execute quickly. Volunteers are anything but quick because their skills are not up to par. We are up to par because we train every day. They do not. Simple.

Posted by: WTF Kevin???? ()
Date: July 01, 2017 10:47PM

PWC DFR 4EVA Wrote:
> Shut the fuck up "citizen". You will accept what
> I give and like it. Don't ever question me or
> question what I do. You are a pussy citizen that
> has no clue what it is like to put your life on
> the line for idiot strangers every day. You
> should just thank me every day.

Awesome. Feeling really good about my tax dollars funding dickheads like this.

Nice work DFR.

Posted by: Volemt ()
Date: July 06, 2017 11:00AM

Your posts always make me laugh. You sound like 12 yro bully. Who do you think you are? You appear to have this narcissistic god like complex. You are far from that.You think you are better than everybody else, but really you are someone with a below average IQ who is trying to stir things up in the county. You need some psychological help and you should change careers. You are the type of person who would get someone injured or maybe even killed due to your poor judgement skills. It also appears that you don't have good social skills. So, its best to work in a career that is not involved with people.

Date: July 07, 2017 12:55PM

Volemt Wrote:
> Your posts always make me laugh. You sound like 12
> yro bully. Who do you think you are? You appear to
> have this narcissistic god like complex. You are
> far from that.You think you are better than
> everybody else, but really you are someone with a
> below average IQ who is trying to stir things up
> in the county. You need some psychological help
> and you should change careers. You are the type of
> person who would get someone injured or maybe even
> killed due to your poor judgement skills. It also
> appears that you don't have good social skills.
> So, its best to work in a career that is not
> involved with people.

I do not have a "god like complex" at all. I am god. When you are dying on the street of another heroin overdose, I will be there to save you. And how will you repay my generosity? By doing heroin again. Get off the drugs you worthless fuck.

I do not have good social skills with losers like yourself. You are very much like the vollies, launch personal attacks when you do not agree with someeone's position. That is ok. I understand your frustration. As the vollies are incompetent boobs when it comes to firefighting, you are incompetent when it comes to life. Makes sense.

Now, on to more important discoveries. The following is my OPINION and based on what i have heard.

I learned this that I thought was interesting. 9.2 was proposed by the acting cxo at a meeting of the FRA executive committee last year. There was a lot of resistance. This idea came after the vollies didnt want to shut down Evergreen which, if you ask anyone, was a complete disaster.

So a committee was formed with 3 volly chiefs and 3 dfr people and mcgee. Mcgee thought he had the FRA by the balls b/c this audit came out earlier this year that showed the true incompetence of the volunteers. So me and my brothers planned on rallying support at the bocs meeting with knowledge that bocs was going to turn things over to dfr - i.e. strong chief.

unfortunately, we underestimated the bleeding heart bocs and crybaby vollies. after they poured out their hearts about "no strong chief" boo hoo hoo, the bocs threw it back to the fra to figure things out. the decision went back to the committee.

the best part is once the committee got it, the vollies WILLINGLY agreed to strong chief. AND THEN a few weeks ago, the FRA voted to endorse the idea. I heard it was all in favor and one opposed. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

So to sum up, vollies get together and protest to prevent strong chief. The protest works. They then, bend over and give it up ANYWAY?

SO now, after the new ordinance gets passed, DFR has control. VOllies are hanging on to the sad belief that they will still be around, that they are important. yeah. ok. keep telling yourself that. wait a year and then show me where we are. luls.

You stupid hobbyists should thank those two idiot East end chiefs who sold you out. I wonder what secret deals they got in their agremeent to selll you out. Also, check out dale city's chief and how compliant he is with uRS requirements. not too good - maybe he can be rescue chief!!!! TOP KEKS!!!!

This is probably one of my last posts. We can finally declare victory. now it is time to just sit back and wait. every day, more paid are hitting the streets which is reducing this county's reliance on hobbyists. soon, the ticks will have been eradicated and the plan will be complete.

Goodbye you fucking assholes. 8=======================D

Posted by: Volemt ()
Date: July 09, 2017 01:11AM

Well if you say you are a God for saving people from Heroin. Then I must be a God too because I do the same fucking shit you do. Except, I don't get paid for it. You're the type of guy that won't last long in this career. One day you will really fuck up. The question is when?

Posted by: Seepeeay ()
Date: December 25, 2017 10:31PM

The careers shouldn't celebrate their ability to run a station/ department/ business better that the vols.

I have seen the numbers and the volts do more per dollar. A lot more.

Date: February 12, 2018 11:28AM

Remember me? Top keks. I went to my local Walgreens last week to get some tissues for my gal pal who has caught a bit of this flu that is going around and it was all out of tissues!

I was shocked, and when i asked the clerk what was goign on, she told me that a sea of people in volunteer fire deaprtment t-shirts bought all the kleenex.
she said they needed the tissues to soak up the tears due to the news that their end is coming very soon.

remember when i told you hobbyists what was going to happen in february of 2017? i canot stop laughing. i have a smile on my face from ear to ear. lels and top keks all around at our houses. soon the stench will be aired out.

in all seriouisness, it is about time this shoddy department was turned over tot eh true professionals. vollies are a hazard. they make good kindling and wheel chocks, but are in the way the rest of the time. time to let the professionals do the job they were trained to do and not some hobbyist who wants a cool t-shirt. lels

Posted by: Jimmy cuck ()
Date: February 13, 2018 08:13AM

Oh good. The fag is back.

Date: February 13, 2018 12:55PM

This mornign I was remembering what happened last year. I remember speaches about how much the county needs volunteers, you people would be here for a long time, blah blah blah. all the while we had people moving all over to juke the stats about how many we needed and what we had etc.

vollie suckas and even the biggest suckas hool and mcallister (loves ashley madison by the way) were convinced by the dfr yoda jedi master chief mcgee that (holding my laughter) we would all work together as one happy family. lels.

we even made you a nice committee, so the suckas could give input. top keks. it always made me laugh seeing pompous massively obese vollie chiefs mouth breathing and sweating as they so self importantly showed up for the meetings.

all you hobbyists got caught with yo pants down. with all the b.s. promises, you bit, just like a big fish goes for delicious minnows. i mean come on, are you really surprised this is happening? you have been getting fucked at every turn before this and now you think we are goign to play nice nice after you give up the one piece of leverage you had? it was almost comical finding out hool and mcallister, the self proclaimed vollie leaders were the first ones to bend over for dfr's massive dick!!!!!!

well, you agreed, gave up control and now you are all gone. you can blame us career folks, but really, you shoudl blame yourselves and the idiots on that committee that was goign to reform teh system last year. what a joke. reform? those dolts god pwned. and now it will soon be all gone.

and too all you losers on this board who mocked me, look who is right now? thats right. me. tonight im goign to celebrate by giving a big fat vollie emt a load of my hot cum in her face. that is my gift to the vollies. hey vollie chicks, you are always welcome to come to my house after your stations shut down. i'll always let you lick my taint and cup my ball sack. it will be fun!

Posted by: Soon to be former 25 Volly ()
Date: February 13, 2018 03:12PM

I volunteer at 25. I am not ashamed to say it. PWC DFR 4EVA, you are a dick. I hope you get a lot of pleasure kicking people when they are down, because that is exactly what you are doing. I really don't think most DFR employees feel the same way as you, but you give tthem all a bad name. I will be sad when they kick us out and that is fine because life works that way. I will always remember my service. You will always be a prick. I hope you burn in hell you scumbag cuntbag.

Posted by: ericathehottie ()
Date: February 20, 2018 02:18PM

+1

Posted by: It's happening ()
Date: February 21, 2018 12:10PM

Looks like those boys and girls that like to dress up and play fireman are going to have to signup for the real deal now.

----------------------------------------
On February 20, 2018, the County Executive Officer presented a budget which replaces volunteer staffing by "transitioning daytime units to 24-hours" with career staff coverage at a significant cost to the taxpayers.

Posted by: PWC 24 HOUR STAFFING UNION PARTY ()
Date: February 21, 2018 01:32PM

Report to the union hall to celebrate the PWCDFR4EVA will be master ceremonies
Attachments:
gay-porn-star-boyfriends-cvr.jpg

Posted by: Naptime queens ()
Date: February 21, 2018 01:41PM

Damn all the bigwigs must be psyched.they are gonna need extra long naps at work tomorrow to recover.

Posted by: #FY19 ()
Date: February 21, 2018 02:06PM

If this is our last hurrah mind as well go out with a bang and lay out all that DFR dirty laundry. Who's with me?

This could be fun?!?!?!

Date: February 21, 2018 02:10PM

It's happening Wrote:
> Looks like those boys and girls that like to dress
> up and play fireman are going to have to signup
> for the real deal now.
>
>
> ----------------------------------------
> On February 20, 2018, the County Executive Officer
> presented a budget which replaces volunteer
> staffing by "transitioning daytime units to
> 24-hours" with career staff coverage at a
> significant cost to the taxpayers.

At PWC we don't want those scabs. Only true firemen need apply.

I woke up this morning and it was like spring outside. The jubilation among my brothers is systemwide. 2020 will be here before we know it and I am excited. these hobbyists will need to find a new clubhouse! here is an idea, we will let you wear your tshirts and put on your turnout gear as long as i have fresh baked cookies every nite!!!!!!! lels

Date: February 23, 2018 11:36AM

#FY19 Wrote:
> If this is our last hurrah mind as well go out
> with a bang and lay out all that DFR dirty
> laundry. Who's with me?
>
> This could be fun?!?!?!

Very interesting, crickets. Not a word because their is no word. Your rulers are now taking over. Bow down and accept what we give you. Polish my brass and my knob. menfolk need not apply.

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Oh yes my friends, we are hearing that now. Oh yes. Good times are here to stay.

Posted by: MD ff 4 lyfe ()
Date: February 23, 2018 06:15PM

damn your probably the same faggot who asked Prince William to call the school rather then doing a primary search on a fire. you go girl.

Posted by: BLUE FALCONS ()
Date: February 24, 2018 02:34AM

IGHT MY UNION BROTHERS I'LL BRING MY COLLECTION OF CHILD PORN TO THIS DICK SUCKING PARTY

Posted by: PWC Resident ()
Date: February 26, 2018 10:21AM

At this point, I'd like this transition to happen sooner rather than later. Seems the vols are all disgruntled not and that obviously raises concerns with the level of service they willing to provide.

Posted by: lakeridge resident ()
Date: February 27, 2018 08:36PM

has a resident of lakeridge I do not want this to happen. volunteers save the tax payers and provide a equal if not better service. matter of fact I had a medic come over 3 months ago cause my sister had chest pain. the crew had a county shirt on and was rude and wanted to wait for a bls unit from Woodbridge to transport my sister. if that's how it is get fucked.

Posted by: cukhold? ()
Date: February 27, 2018 08:42PM

who's down for the gangbang at station 4

Posted by: MrdotP ()
Date: February 28, 2018 09:13AM

Firefighters of PWC,

Each and everyone of you should be ashamed. Bickering, squabbling, whining, uneducated, can’t think for yourselves, and just poor attitude. You joined the fire department to help someone their worst day, you say you’re professional, yet all you do is go to another county’s page and complain about personal problems and play the blame game. Civilians don’t care who responds, all they want to know is that someone is going to come out and help them. You sit high on your horse acting like it’s a throne for a king, unaware of your surroundings. That audit found problems on both sides, do not forget that. Nor all of our brothers going to Fairfax, not because the hate the schedule, but because they don’t have the balls to say the leadership in the DFR and PWC is at its absolute worst and don’t want to burn a bridge. There are bad eggs on both side, career and volunteer, always has been, always will be. Do not hate any of your fellow career or volunteer brothers and sisters, Hate the damaged and broken system and its leadership style. Call someone whatever you want to career, volunteer, professional, tic. It makes no difference, we are all firemen, paid or not. You joined to make a difference, and we are here to do the same job. Help each other, take pride in your job, do what is right, be the hero’s the citizens think you are. Don’t be sheep. Don’t be wolves. Be sheep dogs. Stop arguing, work together, train, learn from your mistakes and do your job. Make a difference for the better, it’s what you signed up for. It’s just that simple.

Best of wishes

Posted by: fuckeryduckery ()
Date: March 05, 2018 08:33AM

If your proud to volunteer or even receive a pay check in PEEwilly playing fireman...... you’re fucking retarded. I'm talking like full blown down syndrome retarded. PWC has some of the WORST firefighters EVER. Both volley and paid. PWC is filled to the brim with fucking losers and overflowing with cowards. Only a hand full of guys working and volley for PEEwilly that are worth a shit. not many… The academy for starters… What a fucking joke.

Posted by: cuck ()
Date: March 05, 2018 09:23AM

buddy check
Attachments:
Untitled-1.jpg

Posted by: loadupboys ()
Date: March 05, 2018 09:25AM

load up
Attachments:
Untitled-1.jpg

Posted by: PWC RESIDENT ()
Date: March 13, 2018 07:39PM

hey so I really don't care about this volunteer vs career shit but I want to say the black firefighter that rides the ambulance in lake ridge. Shirt says A. Moody on it he was rude to my grandma so FUCK YOU COCK SUCKING BITCH ASS, PUNK ASS, LITTLE DICK ASS, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO YOUR JOB BUT YOU FUCKING SUCK ASS AND WITH A NASTY ATTITUDE, LIKE HOW YOU TALK DOWN TO A OLD ASAIN WOMEN LIKE THAT YOU INSECURE RETARD. COME GET SOME ICE CREAM SO YOU CAN HAVE PIPE DREAM MOTHER FUCKER. Come get these testicles so I can bust a blood vessels. Anyway you ever created this forum is a piece of shit and has to much time on there hands.

Posted by: McGhee fuck buddy ()
Date: March 14, 2018 12:01AM

Dear McGhee
it's daddy come to bed, Tyrone ain't playing games today and he wants to fuck your wife..... LONG DICK STYLE

Posted by: A Moody ()
Date: March 14, 2018 09:38PM

Yo man tell that old zip to put a pin in it gee. You ding dangs need to go squat across the street like home. Lucky I din't show that ole broad what time it was.

Posted by: D Jackson ()
Date: March 15, 2018 06:27PM

where the child porn at.

Posted by: tickleme ()
Date: March 19, 2018 02:22PM

So how many battalion chiefs have sent dick pics to female employees so far? and how many of those female employees have been promoted?

Date: March 22, 2018 11:03PM

It is very quiet these days in the county. T minus 29 days until the hobbyists can go back to playing with their toy fire trucks. T minus 29 days until the county is finally safe and finally receives the services the citizens deserve.

Oh yes my friends, only 29 more shopping days until we can air out the stench of overweight diabetes laden volunteers who stink up our kitchens and pollute our air with their scent of b.o. and cigarettes.

The final stage as we all know is acceptance. By the silence, I know these tics have accepted their fate. They are all starting to line up, bent over, with their ass cheeks spread, waiting to accept the tiny penis of our fearless and very crafty leader Kevin "the killer" McGee.

The greatest part of this story was the "retention" study. Come on, we all knew why it was created. We all were helped in understanding how to answer and we all answered accordingly. Duh. I really didn't need help because I knew all along how it could be used. And yes, it has been used that way.

Vollies, you can keep your tshirts. Wear them with pride at city tavern or any of your other haunts as you tell your awesome EMS stories! I can't wait to sit and chuckle as you try to impress the ladies with your "lift assist" stories and in the end, your little piggies go home with me and my bros.

Posted by: FUCK THE DFR ()
Date: March 25, 2018 12:18AM

PWC DFR 4EVA. DAWG I WILL PUNK YOUR BITCH ASS YOU WEST END FAGGOT.BE A MAN AND SHOW YOUR FACE. I MEAN I WILL GO TO YOUR STATION OR YOUR LIL GAY ASS MALTESE BREWERY AND GIVE YOU DEEZ HANDS. LET'S FACE IT DFR KILLED KYLE WILSON.

Posted by: YO FUCK FACE ()
Date: March 25, 2018 12:23AM

yo the A502 LT with the fucked up face. can I fuck up the other side of your face? PLEASE I JUST WANT MAKE IT SYMMETRIC. PLEASE HANG YOURSELF

Posted by: fuck the local ()
Date: March 25, 2018 12:32AM

so when foundations are saved and people keep dying MORE than EVER who are you going to blame now when it's 24-7 career staff the fucking cops OR B SHIFT. CAUSE ANY SHIFT WORKER KNOWS IT'S ALWAYS B SHIFTS FAULT

Posted by: Kicker ()
Date: April 01, 2018 12:31PM

PWC paid guys SUCKS ASS! FUCK THEM PUSSY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS.

Date: April 02, 2018 11:01PM

Kicker Wrote:
> PWC paid guys SUCKS ASS! FUCK THEM PUSSY ASS
> MOTHER FUCKERS.

T-Minus 18 days. Silence around. Volunteers hang their heads in sadness. Station tissue boxes are constantly on empty. I see lots of red noses and teary eyes everywhere. It is like looking at many Ricks from the walking dead.

Downtime is really busy these days. Lots of measuring and planning for fumigation and rearranging things after we eradicate the tics. Bye bye suckas!!!!!!

Posted by: Rankingsguy ()
Date: April 09, 2018 03:06PM

I've been all over the northern virginia area and i have seen all the departments in action. Here is a list from best to worst.

1. Fairfax
2. Montgomery County FD
3. Prince William County - will probably be #1 after the vollies are gone
4. Prince Georges County
5. DC
6. Loudoun
7. Alexandria
8. Quantico
9. City of Fairfax
100+. The rest, with City of Manassas towards the bottom just ahead of Manassas Park. Terrible departments.

Just my opinion. Note that the fewer the vollies, the better the dept. I think pwc is doing the right thing. its better for everyone, citizens, dept morale, etc. sorry vollies get hurt b/c they are some nice people, but in reality, they can't keep up with the training or the requirements to be truly effective.

i understand that putting out fires is not hard, and i agree for the most part, but every now and then we get in a sticky situation that you need the experience of a guy who has been there before and vollies just dont see enough fire to be really effective. im sorry but they dont.

i was thinking though, that if a volly put in 2000 hours of service per year riding rigs and training, id be ok with them riding with me. to me that dedication is great and maybe that should be the standard.

finally, in addition, a good way to improve teh system in addition to getting rid of volllies, or at least increasing the tiem requirement would be to get rid of women. they are for the most part pretty useless as well. i mean, i weigh 220, aint no woman can lift and save my ass. just cant happen. they physcially do not have the frame to lift me. sorry. so for that, we should not have women on the street. maybe admin positions would be good.

Thats all. peace my brothers.

Posted by: Fire losers ()
Date: April 11, 2018 12:12AM

All of you fucks are useless. You are also disgusting perverts. Fucking each other and shit. Then you pass on your gay STDs to the 1 useless slut in the place. Nobody thinks you paid guys are that great either. Bunch of crazy brave and wanna be tough losers.

Date: April 17, 2018 02:32PM

1 week from today, the dream will become a reality. The "exterminator" Kevin McGee will have eliminated tics from our glorious stations.

Let's sit back and review my prior prediction

February 20, 2017 started it all when i predicted the disbanding of vollies and the removal of stickers. after that posting, many people disagreed. many tics vented their anger about their clubhouses being taken away.

at some point after, i was wrong about the timing of it all. you tics laughed at me. but now who is getting the last laugh?

one of the things i also love are our worthless board of supes. what a lazy bunch of dummies. drop the line 'hero' and 'safety' and supes like lawson instantly spread their legs for whatever we want. hilarious.

you think corey is going to question us? negative. after he showed how much no one likes him when he tried to control the repub party and get elected to higher office, he is now back to ruling this sterile board of old fucks and idiots. wow corey, way to go! you are the king of the hillbillies.

anyway, tics suck (literally and figuratively). i like the tic website. it is cute.

i can't really think of much else to say. it has been so quiet on this board - i guess the tics are in the last stage - acceptance. bye bye bye tickies. can't say i am going to miss you because i am not!

Posted by: DFR likes child porn ()
Date: April 18, 2018 05:10PM

wow so called professional you are. I think the klan has narrowed PWC DFR 4 EVA to be some day work guy at 5, station 15 C shift, station 4 or 24 B shift. Maybe if you didnt spend so much time being a key board warrior you might be good at your job. watching you POS around the station scream I have a small dick and a absent father figure. Your all talk cause I would love to see you in the street so I can punk yo bitch ass. oh the medic on 17 I am fucking your wife. have fun raising my kid.

Posted by: Daddy ()
Date: April 18, 2018 05:15PM

light switch

Date: April 18, 2018 11:36PM

DFR likes child porn Wrote:
> wow so called professional you are. I think the
> klan has narrowed PWC DFR 4 EVA to be some day
> work guy at 5, station 15 C shift, station 4 or 24
> B shift. Maybe if you didnt spend so much time
> being a key board warrior you might be good at
> your job. watching you POS around the station
> scream I have a small dick and a absent father
> figure. Your all talk cause I would love to see
> you in the street so I can punk yo bitch ass. oh
> the medic on 17 I am fucking your wife. have fun
> raising my kid.

Not bad sleuthing. I will not confirm whether you are close or far.

All I do is speak the truth. If you feel you must hate me because of my comments, that is fine, but I think the people who you should be punching are those worthless Chiefs who sold you down the river - Hool and Mr. Ashley Madison himself, McAllister. Those were the guys that represented your interests in the 9.2 rewrite and those are the guys who turned control over to the exterminator. If you were going to be angry at anyone, those are the guys.

Posted by: stirring the pot with my dick ()
Date: April 19, 2018 09:16AM

Look i know why those overrated east end chiefs did what they did and call McAllister by his proper name proper name has chief micromanager or what his people call him Mr. ruining owl. Now I ain't mad at what's going on, any firefighter with a open mind knows volunteering is sucking and not just in Prince William county. example PG county hides it so well. Look at Stafford County volunteers...... yeah I'll let iaff 4012 post a immature post on the internet on how they feel. I am mad that you call yourself a professional and start a post on slandering volunteers. yeah most of them do suck and most career guys suck here to. if you can't agree to that statement then your really fucking ignorant. like tell me with a straight face that megan become a LT for not suckimg a battalion chiefs dick and on job performance and scoring high on a test.

Maybe you should do some in depth research, look up the BOS meeting notes from earlier this week. your chief looked like a fool and couldn't anwser a question just heated around the bush. I can see why none of his employees like him.

Now I am with you and annoyed with volunteer departments and this website and posting statistics on the book of faces. talk is cheap so if you want to do the right thing get your ass to the station, staff your rigs, be good at your job, and serve the community. That's how you should say fuck you. EVERYONE should agree on that.

Now now I think this key board warrior can be the shifts I mention before and one other I didn't think it could be but after research I got a idea who you are. Fucking Truck 23 sunroof Shawn Riley! not shocked if it is you, you seem like a coward.

win or lose the light switch will be hit and that's all I want.

Posted by: Shawn Riley is a fag ()
Date: April 22, 2018 09:09PM

Shawn Riley come on fag. you know what, what will it take for one of you DFR fags to admit who you are.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: April 22, 2018 10:11PM

I don't know if the guy posting here is Shawn Riley or not, but there is a dude that claims to be a firefighter that sucks my cock on a regular basis at the 95N weigh station. Not sure if he's a decent firefighter or not, but I can vouch for his cocksucking skills. Five stars.

Posted by: RobinAbalone ()
Date: April 23, 2018 04:37PM

I reed this message andother postes frum time to time. I get so mad when I reed it that sometime I have to go do sumething alse. I mean, my mumma and my diddy builded this county and fire depertmant from the ground up to the top. If I want to drive fir trucks and stuff, I shood be able to do it. Fuck McGee fore trying to stop me frum doing what I love.Thanks you

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!!!
Date: April 24, 2018 11:29AM

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the vollies packing up their shit is so delightful
The station is no longer a place for them to crowd
Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out!

No more ticks jumping out of trucks stoppin'
We can relax and eat some corn that is poppin'
We let the volly chicks in to blow
Watch my cock grow, watch it grow, watch it grow!

To the tics we say good night
We watch them cry more than they did when they were born
They didn't even put up a fight
To the county they will no longer be a thorn!

The vollies' incompetence is finally dying
And everyone is gladly good-bye-ing
But as long as no tics are at a fire
You won't die, You won't die, You won't die!

Good riddance tics!

Posted by: super tic ()
Date: April 24, 2018 04:58PM

^^^ Shawn Riley can you just shut the fuck up already! we know it's you

Posted by: bar man ()
Date: April 24, 2018 05:20PM

You DFR fags c'mon out and see the show tonight. We've got a lil surprise for ya. We'll save you a seat so you can see and hear it for yourself.

Date: April 24, 2018 07:31PM

heard it's a sea of red at the meeting. I just want PWC DFR 4EVA/ Shawn Riley asshole to poop red. GET THIS DICK BIRCH, heard you like poems I just want to break your jaw you punk ass bitch.

Date: April 24, 2018 09:21PM

looks like tics won today Shawn Riley and guess what? the light switch has been hit. I am fucking your wife tonight. tell the union go fuck yourself.

Posted by: Joey Bag O'Donuts ()
Date: April 25, 2018 09:43AM

See yall at shift change at 0600.

And remember to put my gear in my locker when you pull it off the rig. Cant be that hard to figure out which locker is mine. Just look at the nameplate on my coat you Dumb Fucking Retards

Posted by: Sales division at Kleenex corp. ()
Date: April 25, 2018 09:58AM

*widespread panic*

Posted by: NOVACOG job fair ()
Date: April 25, 2018 11:56AM

In honor of PWCDFR4eva I offer free resume formatting and emotional counseling for all the DFR guys that are too good for day work and/or are too good to work with volunteers.

FFX
Arlington
Alexandria

They are all opening soon. HAPPY HUNTING. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Posted by: McGee has a tiny penis ()
Date: April 25, 2018 01:17PM

Did you bitches really think you were gonna win?

LMAO!!!! Awful quiet from DFR. You faggots off in the union hall sucking and fucking each other?

Go apply to fairfax and take the child pornographers with you!

Bye bitches see ya at the next fight.

Posted by: PWC chickadee ()
Date: April 25, 2018 02:10PM

Shawn Reilly? Really! I thought it was Brian Reeder— YOU KNOW he likes to hook up with the female ticks!

Date: May 02, 2018 01:50PM

Dear Dale City

How does it feel to lose? How does it feel to be cut down to almost half to what you are now after July 1st? Ask your chief he might do his famous beat around the bush technique to your membership again. Ding Ding Ding the DFR is here to stay. We all know red fire trucks are better then white, green, and yellow. Don't get me started on the bright yellow school bus fire trucks. OWL will be too easy to take over.

Posted by: Paid Maid Supervisor ()
Date: May 02, 2018 10:32PM

How's that light switch working out for ya?

I was wondering when you were going to get your weepy ass outta bed and come back here...or were you servicing some of your man friends for $20 a pop and too busy to notice that your boy sold you down the river?

You get one dusty ass truck that no one gives a shit about. If you wanna call that a win, I suggest you read some of your prior posts..if you can see them through the tears.

Posted by: Sheep Sheep Sheep ()
Date: May 11, 2018 08:47AM

word on the street in the land of the job stealing ticks. Is that Shawn Bliss a DFR employee is a legit racist. wow congratulations i hope your kids get beat up by the school bully for that.

Posted by: DFR white people worse nightmare ()
Date: May 17, 2018 09:32AM

so Kyle Cedar aka kisses dolphins aka world's POS medic on m517 (consistency on the shitty ALS level there). brother your sister is fucking my black volunteer west end cock. I made her scream my volly house just because your a shit bag at your job AND been told you like bashing vollys in general. shit ask your co workers how they think of you #socalledprofessionals. actions speak louder than words. lol ask your sister that #whitemeatblacktreat #convertertothedarkside

west end nigga man out

p.s.
hide yo wives, because the BBC is coming AND YOU GONNA RAISE MY KIDS.

p.s.s.
good job DFR on the foundation you saved last week in Gainesville. fairfax would of done better but you want the same pay.

Posted by: Shitbag volunteers ()
Date: May 22, 2018 12:37PM

FUCK YOU IF YOU TALKING ABOUT ANYONE AT 23 or 17. Y’all have some big balls over the internet but in person you all are little shit bags who are scared to say shit. All talk. Y’all can’t staff shit except for engines. Y’all make the damn posts on Facebook talking about ohh look at me I have 102% Staffing on E512. Good for you!!!! What about tower 12’s staffing? Truck 514? Rescue 2? Exactly. McGhee wants you shit bags out cause y’all can’t staff shit. The DFR wants yo say thanks for the Seagrave aerialscope aswell! Can’t wait to see that go 24/7 hell even slap a dfr patch on it!!!!
Also you volunteers are fake volunteers. VOLUNTEER=Free. Y’all get money from the fire leavy so y’all are misleading the public. Shit bags

Posted by: We have a mulch problem guys ()
Date: May 23, 2018 10:13AM

I mean we could bring up 13588 Dodsworth drive fire. A report of kids possibly still inside the house and the PWCDFR staffing Rescue 4 refused to go inside to perform a rapid search without a hose line.

Y'all a bunch of cape wearing cowards.

The Dale City and OWL chief ran circles around your head union goon and an unprepared PWCDFR chief. Probably because McGee is a pussy and bailed. Pretty funny when the volunteer chiefs were answering questions about career strategic planning and staffing. Y'all DFR guys looked like a joke.

Posted by: Deezzzznuts ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:07PM

HAHAHA the guys at 23 cant even staff a ladder truck properly with out fucking it up or breaking it.....a tip for you, the nozzle doesnt go through the roof or you cant put the ladder through a window into the foundation of the house and crack a weld on the aerial. We wont even bring up the multiple crashes they've had with the truck.

Dont even get me started on Engine 17, they should just take them off all run cards. They enjoy getting beat in, or being last and not doing any work...just depends on what they're feeling that day.

Posted by: Buffalo is a charming shithole ()
Date: May 23, 2018 12:59PM

Makes me remember when everything was cool between the volunteers and career staff. Some of the career guys hired from the buffalo area would tell us about how they would get paged out For structure fires and they would get the least drunk guy to drive to the firehouse so they could get the rigs out. I'm gonna drop a can at the firehouse so we can start a collection. One way bus tickets back to buffalo. Take your fire chief with you.

Posted by: Bring back evergreen VFD ()
Date: May 23, 2018 03:58PM

You boys at 23 think you’re so god damn tough. You couldn’t even vent windows on a townhouse without breaking the truck. If you haven’t already noticed... 23 gets laughed at every time you show up on scene walking hooks around and showing up to fire alarms without any gear on. Your truck company is pathetic... not to mention everyone in the cog area LAUGHS at you yard packing hook walking so called professional fireman.. the only thing you’re professional at is landscaping. I saw Truck 23s driver throwing Scott’s turf builder down one night in a yard while he watched a Volunteer Engine company throw his ladders for him...

PSA-make sure you don’t have anything on your helmets boys!!!!

Posted by: NGoble ()
Date: May 24, 2018 07:46PM

I will say I’m a volunteer at OWL E512. T523 has a kick ass crew and gets the job done. He’ll A shift and C shift are jam up crews. B Shif is a little messy. Yeah T523 has beeen in accidents due to the ass end kicking out it happens everywhere. I have no issue with the dfr as we are all firemen.

Posted by: Theactualnate ()
Date: May 24, 2018 10:35PM

Interesting that someone is pretending to be me. While it is true I have no problems with T23's crew. I'd prefer for my name to not be associated with this forum.

No future comments will be made by the actual Nate

Posted by: I hate career and vollys. ()
Date: May 27, 2018 10:16AM

I thought the DFR had the staffing? wants to take over stations by July 1 but apparently don't have the staffing for them because people keep leaving for fairfax.

Also OWL is a wack ass department. look in the mirror and go blow your brains out. For the crews at 23 yall talk the fire out with your nonsense radio traffic. just slit your throats already. one last thing rescue 6 that is a piece shit crews that are on that thing. Y'all some fat, window licking, Blue Falcons fuckers. if you want to work for a real department PG is hiring soon

Posted by: Nate Goble new daddy ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:51PM

Nate Goble shut the fuck up you cunt ass bitch. you sound like the type of guy you likes in your ass on his free time. learn how to wear your your properly and let the real men do the job. since you will never get hired. go cry to chief micromanager.

Posted by: Pennsylvania FF ()
Date: May 27, 2018 04:27PM

Heard yall vented a window on a townhouse fire with the aerial ladder... and broke it. We need that kinda YouTube trained firefighting out here in Pennsylvania. As long as you're used to fuckin and suckin other dudes(I'm sure you are) then you'll fit right in with the rest of us at the union hall. It's a regular sausage fest in here and that's how we like it. I'll be FedExing applications to 23 with bottles of lube for the butt sex.

See yall real soon!

Posted by: Spotsagotcha ()
Date: May 28, 2018 09:49PM

Somecumsponge Wrote:
> thing rescue 6 that is a piece shit crews that are on that thing. Y'all some fat, window licking, Blue Falcons fuckers. if you want to work for a real department PG is hiring soon

Blue falcons?

Posted by: Vol Shitbags ()
Date: May 31, 2018 02:35PM

Haha keep talking shit on how they “vented” a townhouse with a aerial ladder. What about the time TWR13 was backed into the lockers? And when Tower 23’s bucket hit the ground? Ohh ok. And I know y’all going to say what about the time the dfr fucked up the old 13. Okayyyhy. How about the time the volunteers fucked up tw13??

Posted by: Cool ()
Date: May 31, 2018 02:36PM

Tower 13*

Posted by: Impossible ()
Date: June 01, 2018 01:32PM

Impossible. The volunteers can't damage the tower.

The only way the volunteers could damage Tower 13 would be if they bothered to staff it. Instead it's safe nights and weekends growing flat spots on the tires.

Posted by: Gov jobs browser ()
Date: June 06, 2018 09:36PM

Looks like the fire chief fucked y’all on your pay compression
Don’t peruse other jurisdictions websites on company time that’s tacky.

Posted by: Sheeeeeep ()
Date: June 06, 2018 09:38PM

BAAAAAAAAA!
BAAAAAAAAA!
BAAAAAAAAA!

Posted by: Dick ()
Date: June 06, 2018 10:50PM

Fucking dick. You are a filthy bastard if you say “be the next hero to die” that is straight fucked up and not a brotherhood

Posted by: #brotherhood ()
Date: June 07, 2018 03:12AM

Ain’t no brotherhood in PWC. Half the stupid motherfuckers that say brother 75 times a day curse the volunteers pulling out their paid job with volunteer gear in their truck. #gofuckyourselves #outspoken2598ersthatvolunteer #weseeyou

Go suckstart a shotgun.

Posted by: Ticklife ()
Date: June 09, 2018 10:56PM

Nice photo-op faggots. Pretty sure T23(Q4) was late arrival on that 23 box because they were stuck on a elevator call. But yeah still spread that fake news

Posted by: The Nigga Tick ()
Date: July 17, 2018 12:13PM

nice to see that the union fucks step it up a level on facebook. Shawn Riley stop wiring people's houses and breaking over priced ladder trucks and show your face. We all know it's you.

If this is how the game is going to be played for now on. Then we shall be just has trashy....but a little more brutal.

like how is E526 second due to the whole east end or agency web magically unstaffing volly units.

You will never be a Fairfax and yeah if you get your 56 hour work week. Watch how many medics leave.

The Nigga Tick out

ps
I'm still fucking Cedars wife, long dick style

Posted by: Remove the females period ()
Date: July 17, 2018 08:19PM

Change of pace. I have a question. Who in the fuck was the bitch "in charge" of engine 16 yesterday for the fire on Hynson Dr. She sounded like she sucked her way into that seat. Fuuuuck

Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.