HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Surprise! Another horrible asian driver putting lives at risk!
Posted by: Nearly worm food ()
Date: June 04, 2012 11:42AM

At around 9:30 this morning, I was getting onto the ffx county from braddock road. I only have one exit to go (lee highway) so I just stay in the right lane. Halfway to Lee Highway, the car in front of me quickly changes lanes, revealing a van with its flashers on about 25 yards away in my lane. I look left to see if I can make the same move as the guy who changed lanes and of course a guy in thr next lane was speeding up to ensure I couldnt do that. I hit thr breaks, stopping right before the van (was going 50 mph) and moved slightly left because i knew there was a line of cars behind me that i had to hope stopped in time too. It was so close that the car behind me and stop go off the road and into the grass to avoid a collision. Many cars behind nearly ran into the car in front of it. Could have been awful if anyone of use had been distracted for even a second.

I am pissed because this dumb bitch decided to stop her nubby car in the moddle of the parkway rather than pulling off. When a car breaks down, it generally doesnt just suddenly come to a halt, it is gradual and if she could get to the far right lane, she definitely could have gotten out of the way. Of course when i drive past it is some dumb asian bitch who gives you the little "sorry i almost caused your ultimate demise tee hee" wave.

I typed this on my phone so im sure it is riddled with typos, trolls. (not while driving)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Surprise! Another horrible asian driver putting lives at risk!
Posted by: Been There ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:10PM

Road rage is underrated,

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 04, 2012 12:24PM

Not many drivers around here are concerned if they kill someone, of course until they do.

But none of their remorse is for their victims; it's for their own inconvenience.

The Asians are major players in bad driving, but all ethnicities and colors play their own particular part in the mess out there.

Keeps me on my toes, watching for the texting teen, the cell phone soccer Mom, the seemingly clueless yet arrogant Asians, ignorant Hillbillies , illegal Latins in their little rusted out shitboxes, self privilaged Yuppies and the various suicidal bicyclists and pedestrians playing chicken on Rt 50.

Posted by: jc ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:17AM

I had this idiot Caucasian slam his damn brakes in a merge lane for no apparent reason. I almost rammed my 6000lb SUV over his damn accord.

Not just asians asshole.

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: June 05, 2012 10:46AM

Anyone idiot can be a shitty driver. Grow up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: Bofunk ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:32AM

Middle-aged Asian women have their own niche in the annals of poor/dangerous driving. I think many of them learned to drive in their late 20s, 30s or even 40s.

Not too long ago on Fox Mill Road (a two-lane road connecting Reston to Fairfax City), I was following an Asian women driving a Volvo. Coming in the opposite direction was a normal sized truck. This freaked the woman out so much that, even though the truck was completely within its lane, she slammed on her brakes and came to a complete stop, in the lane, as the truck passed by.

What's the use of honking a horn (or even getting angry) at an idiot like that. Just live with it.

-Bofunk

Posted by: Little Hitler - hes such a scamp! ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:39AM

Genocide. Problem solved.

Posted by: work ()
Date: June 05, 2012 11:53AM

There are several Asians in our accounting department at work. They usually all arrive to work early - about 6-6:30. One of them makes me laugh every time I see her in the parking lot. She uses a turn signal to enter and exit the parking spot. Cracks me up. No idea how she drives on the road, but at least she's EXTREMELY careful in the parking lot.

Posted by: asianguy625 ()
Date: June 05, 2012 03:21PM

LOL! I'm asian, and sadly agree that asians are in fact the worst drivers. I think it's only the ones fresh fresh into the US who don't have tons of driving experience because they're so used to walking and riding mopeds back in the far east.

Posted by: kim ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:02PM

Why is it that about 99% of the wrecks in this area some dumb Asian is involved? Is it that they can't see with those slanted eyes? If so, they shouldn't be driving.

Posted by: Grandson of Japanese Pilot ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:25PM

kim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it that they can't see with those slanted eyes?

Well, my Grandfather saw well enough out of the perspex of his B5N "Kate" bomber to drop a torpedo down the ass of your Grandfather at Pearl Harbor...

Posted by: Dumb chincy poo ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:29PM

Grandson of Japanese Pilot Wrote:
> kim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is it that they can't see with those slanted
> eyes?
>
> Well, my Grandfather saw well enough out of the
> perspex of his B5N "Kate" bomber to drop a torpedo
> down the ass of your Grandfather at Pearl
> Harbor...

Pshh you guys are lousy pilots too, that is why the japs employed the kamikaze tactic so heavily. It seems that tactic has also carried over to driving in America.

Posted by: Question -_- ching bing ()
Date: June 05, 2012 05:32PM

Grandson of Japanese Pilot Wrote:
> kim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is it that they can't see with those slanted
> eyes?
>
> Well, my Grandfather saw well enough out of the
> perspex of his B5N "Kate" bomber to drop a torpedo
> down the ass of your Grandfather at Pearl
> Harbor...

Was that right before your grandfather kamikazed into something? Much like your grandmother when turning onto ox road...

Posted by: ugh ()
Date: June 05, 2012 07:52PM

I had to get on 66 today behind someone trying to merge going 35 MPH.

Of course, asian.

Having them on local roads is bad enough, but INTERSTATES?

Date: June 05, 2012 08:44PM

Amen..ugh

Yeah even a one way road would be dangerous cuz there would be one coming in the wrong direction unable to read the sign.

Date: June 05, 2012 08:45PM

Besides how do these idiots pass their driving test to get their license?

Posted by: Father Karras ()
Date: June 05, 2012 08:46PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.