HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 15
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: 2be ()
Date: June 06, 2012 04:23PM

I didn't say he was waiting for his kids at the bus stop. I said he was freaking kids out at the bus stop. Talking loudly about looking down the barrel of a gun, having guns pointed at him by police - this in front of 5,6,7 year old kids? How appropriate is that? I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble. I want the dude to get help and I worry for the safety of his family, and our community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 06, 2012 04:24PM

@JBass -calm, yo. We dont know the behavior at the bus stop. I supported O.P. when I thought he felt he had a legit concern over dancing guy. And I know if 2be sees O.P. exhibit bizarre behavior at the bus stop, they've a right to at least be concerned.

@2be - so what are you seeing exactly happen? Is 2con acting weird at the bus stop? ARE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN STILL WITH HIM AND LIVING THERE!!?!?!?! Are they aware of his condition, of what is happening here? Is this a new thing or has it happened before? So many questions Please PLEASE!! LoLz if you have the time if you could shed some light :)

edit - I cant recall him making a SPECIFIC DIRECT threat, just lotsa little pussy ones that his kind always make nothing that you would call specifically "illegal" y'know? And definitely not anything the cops could do anything about - maybe I missed one though.............there CERTAINLY have been a lot of them LoLz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 04:34PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: get a life guys ()
Date: June 06, 2012 04:35PM

You losers obsessing over 2C need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

How empty and meaningless are your own lives for you to waste so much time on these posts?

Seriously.

Go work at a food bank or tutor a kid at a high poverty school.

2C is a threat to society????

Really????

I've seen more nutjobs on the road on my daily work commute than this guy.

Check out Fairfax County's Most Wanted if you want to make the neighborhoods safe.

Leave this guy alone.

Date: June 06, 2012 04:36PM

It appears wife and kids still there. Fairly certain wife is aware, but ignoring the issue. Don't know if it's a new thing. Have lived here for 6 years and never had a run-in with him

Date: June 06, 2012 04:54PM

In. Credible.
@2be - So let me see if I am understanding this correctly. You are telling me that in your neighborhood, this man has for the last week, two weeks or so be honestly exhibiting the same behavior we've been "seeing" here in the underground in real life? Is that a fair assessment?
edit - also he doesnt actually approach the bus stop, does he?

@get a life - Jesus, all we are doing is talking about a subject of interest get off yr G**damn high horse and either contribute to the conversation or STFU

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 04:55PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: June 06, 2012 05:05PM

@Gordon. Yes. and yes he waits with his kids at the bus stop acting all freaky.

Posted by: perspective ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:13PM

That must be the "errand" he has to run before his kids get home, he has to give them some kind of speech.

For the record this guy has now done more in public than the "Crosspointe Creeper" has done. A parent SHOULD be concerned if this guy is ranting in front of their children. If he tries to hurt himself near them there could be collateral damage. Should probably get video of him doing it and send it to the police, there shouldn't be odd adult behavior at school bus stops.

It is odd that he can't take video the right way... as smart a guy as he says he is he can't rotate a video 180 degrees? Glad to get a break from his maniacal posts.

In case anyone cares, here is what the Turing Test is. I don't know why he's demanding someone answer what something easily-Google-able is, and have that prove the person is or isn't who he thinks they are. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: June 06, 2012 06:47PM

Ok, so I dialed that number he kept posting twice from a pay phone-nada-it just kept saying to dail again......so wtf?

So, wonder which forum he found to supplement himself for the next 3 days???

PS-I really hope if any of you are parents in his neighborhood you have the sense to drive your kids to and from school til he's off the street for good! For their safety!

Posted by: Joe Friday ()
Date: June 06, 2012 06:57PM

JenK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, so I dialed that number he kept posting twice
> from a pay phone-nada-it just kept saying to dail
> again......so wtf?
>
> So, wonder which forum he found to supplement
> himself for the next 3 days???
>
> PS-I really hope if any of you are parents in his
> neighborhood you have the sense to drive your kids
> to and from school til he's off the street for
> good! For their safety!

Jen...just want to say you did a great job with him. Hope he get's help.

Date: June 06, 2012 07:05PM

LOL, that the first time I got told that for picking on someone, although, I really hate people threatening my friends and innocent kids...it happens.

Although, I did legitimatly try to talk w/him, que sera sera..

And yeah, hope and pray and cross your fingers and toes and eyes, maybe even a hope he gets help rain dance lol, maybe dancin man can help w/that one :)

Posted by: YOUTUBE H4X0R ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:18PM

I_AM_TEH YOUTUBE HAX0R I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS VIDEO GO VIRAL.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEIaL1HLmU 96 VIEWS TODAY I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THIS CRAZY MAN!!!

Date: June 06, 2012 07:22PM

Scott aka 2concerned is not mentally insane if that video doesnt have over 100,000 views tomorrow.

Date: June 06, 2012 07:32PM

YOUTUBE H4X0R Wrote:
> Scott aka 2concerned is not mentally insane if
> that video doesnt have over 100,000 views
> tomorrow.

What? Are you crazy?

Did you read his posts????

You are mentally insane if you think he's anything but crazy!

And btw, I have once again flagged his videos, I got one pulled earlier, hopefully the other two will be gone LONG before they get any more views! Or at the very least, anyone watching will read the "poster is nuts" comment and ignore them.

Wait, you're 2concerned, we get it, you're posting these vids all over AGAIN most likely from your local Sbux coffee.....oh Cary, how do you stop this one?

Date: June 06, 2012 07:39PM

NO I AM TEH WITH YOU JENK!! THATS WHY YOU WILL SEE THAT VIDEO WILL HAVE OVER 100K VIEWS TOMORROW MEANING 2CONCERNED IS CRAZY! I WANT THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT A CRAZY GUY DOES. I AM HOPEFULL WE CAN GET SOMEONE OF IMPORTANCE TO SEE THE VIDEO/THREAD AND GET HIM TO NIH OR WOODBURN WHERE HE BELONGS. JENK PLEASE POST MORE COMMENTS SO PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THIS THREAD USE https://bitly.com AND REDIRECT TO SOME OF HIS CRAZY POSTS.

Date: June 06, 2012 07:42PM

LOL pathetic

Hey Gordon, you're gonna get accused of this too ya know ;) well, not til sat when he's ACTUALLY allowed back w/his concerned name!

Date: June 06, 2012 07:50PM

I AM TEH GORDON/BLUE MAZDA MD PLATES/SCRIPTIE KIDDIE/POLICE WITH GUNS IN YO FACE/JENK/CARY/PEDOPHILE/BLACKMAN/YOUTUBE HAX0R/POOR OLE CB/TERRY FUSED INTO ONE PERSON!!

Date: June 06, 2012 07:54PM

YOUTUBE H4X0R Wrote:
> I AM TEH GORDON/BLUE MAZDA MD PLATES/SCRIPTIE
> KIDDIE/POLICE WITH GUNS IN YO
> FACE/JENK/CARY/PEDOPHILE/BLACKMAN/YOUTUBE
> HAX0R/POOR OLE CB/TERRY FUSED INTO ONE PERSON!!

rightright.....that's where the "pathetic" part came in

Posted by: Helpful Hint ()
Date: June 06, 2012 10:22PM

2be Wrote:
> Does anyone have any documentation of threats?
> I've scanned the postings and am not finding
> anything direct. Police are telling me they need
> something to go on. Not sure what else I can
> provide them unless someone can link me to a
> crazy-ass post.

For the Fairfax County police...

When the direct route fails, try using the back door. This crazy guy posted that he was using Meth and possibly other illegal drugs. Why not get a search warrant to search the premises and get him on that charge. Also per his comments here, he's a convicted felon and his wife collects guns. Under Federal law he should not have access to any firearms correct?

Here's what I found...

Federal Law (18 USC 922) says:

(g) It shall be unlawful for any person—
(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Read more: http://vagunforum.net/virginia-laws/owning-firearm-with-convicted-felon-house-t3338.html#ixzz1x4P8opt3

2be Wrote:
> crazy-ass post.

When the direct route fails, try using the back door. This crazy guy posted that he was using Meth and possibly other illegal drugs. Why not get a search warrant to search the premises and get him on that charge. Also per his comments here, he's a convicted felon and his wife collects guns. Under Federal law he should not have access to any firearms correct?

Here's what I found...

(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Read more: http://vagunforum.net/virginia-laws/owning-firearm-with-convicted-felon-house-t3338.html#ixzz1x4P8opt3

2be Wrote:
> crazy-ass post.

Here's what I found...

Posted by: Buddy - Dog Attorney ()
Date: June 06, 2012 11:30PM

Sounds like you're in need of an attorney, and I'm available. So feel free to contact the Law Firm of "Ruff and Ruff". "We're ready to believe...YOU" LOL
Attachments:
3onx41.jpg

Date: June 06, 2012 11:34PM

pg 4-" Script Kiddie: I'm moving back to my IP again. You must be one of the dumbest of all. I told you who I was, I told you to be careful. I almost spelled out the fact that these laws are changing every day, but... I REALLY hope you're at least 18. Otherwise, this isn't going to be fair to your Mother."
-threat-
same post-"Let's make it NEITHER, okay? And yes, you need to stay worried. Your dumb ass confessed, and it's going to be hard to be sure the next attack isn't you. And thinking it through a little more, you're exactly the sort of menace that makes it tougher for groups that actually have an agenda. I'm still curious whether Anonymous would take an interest in any of this. I'm picturing the fallout, who they'd hit, what they'd pull. Software security is in its infancy. You would be amazed what a BRIGHT hacker can do. "
-threat-
pg 6-"But you know enough to stay away now, I think.

Another basic principle: obscurity does not provide security. "

-loose threat-
pg 6- "So why did he declare me a threat to children, the very next day? Why has he not "corrected" this? I doubt he will, so he's going to join me for some VERY long nights, this weekend. All weekend. Till next weekend. I gots rage. "

-threat, he's going to join me.......I gots rage-(no way thats not a threat)

bottom-ish pg 6-"No, I won't touch you. But I will find you. " --directed at Gordon Blvd
-threat-
pg 8(i think-of the gordon rant)-"What responsible parent, if they thought there might be a threat, and the remote chance that I had access to a gun, and that I might be crazy...

I mean, not call CLERMONT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?"
-threat to Clermont directly-

So, theres a few, although I'm late, if he does it again tomorrow you got at least one ref w/out going back thru it lol

And 2con I know you're reading... kay_jenny@ymail.com ......you phone number was a fake...and you're cut from here, c'mon, email me...lol, but you won't, I was gonna say pussies never do, but that'd make me male again cause girls don't talk that way harhar :) I woouldn't know, being a girl an all :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 11:36PM by JenK.

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: June 07, 2012 09:28AM

5 internets to JenK

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

she is something else, aint she?
Date: June 07, 2012 10:01AM

@FBO - she has a way of bringing things to a conclusion pretty quickly, THAT'S for sure :)

Posted by: voice of reason ()
Date: June 07, 2012 10:34AM

2be Wrote:
> I didn't say he was waiting for his kids at the
> bus stop. I said he was freaking kids out at the
> bus stop. Talking loudly about looking down the
> barrel of a gun, having guns pointed at him by
> police - this in front of 5,6,7 year old kids? How
> appropriate is that?

If this is true and not a troll make-up post (I'll believe it when I see some video) then he has done something actually more strange and wrong than the dancing guy. If he went out and did things that frightened children then that is much worse than dancing man.

Re: she is something else, aint she?
Date: June 07, 2012 10:42AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @FBO - she has a way of bringing things to a
> conclusion pretty quickly, THAT'S for sure :)

I can tell! Having watched the whole shenanigans recently, I would gladly buy both you and JenK a beer.

And not 'buy you a beer' in that creppy Scott Lehman "I want to wear your face" way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: 2 curious: ()
Date: June 07, 2012 12:03PM

Is anybody else wondering what JenK's tits look like?

Date: June 07, 2012 01:01PM

2 curious: Wrote:
> Is anybody else wondering what JenK's tits look
> like?

I can admit it. Yep.

A woman with that kind of attitude and spunk that she can just casually toss over the internet? Hell yes. Id love to see what she was capable of when it really mattered!

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 07, 2012 01:07PM

Lol Awww, well, I can twirl my tassles ;P

And thanks, I don't do beer though...glass of wine maybe :)

Posted by: Jenkayyyy ()
Date: June 07, 2012 01:08PM

1RumerWillisSPL_750x627.jpg

In my younger years :

Tomboy.jpg

Date: June 07, 2012 01:15PM

(703)867-5309 now you got my number :-D

Posted by: Question... ()
Date: June 07, 2012 01:15PM

Why would 2con post a fake phone number???

And no, I don't wonder what JenK's boobs look like. But, then again, I'm a woman.

Date: June 07, 2012 01:18PM

Question... Wrote:
> Why would 2con post a fake phone number???
>
> And no, I don't wonder what JenK's boobs look
> like. But, then again, I'm a woman.

Who knows-I smelled bullshit, so I tried, I just wasn't gonnado it from home. Most likely everything else is bullshit too. But what fun we had lol

And thanks :) I don't wonder about boobs much either

Date: June 07, 2012 01:18PM

JenK Wrote:
> Lol Awww, well, I can twirl my tassles ;P
>
> And thanks, I don't do beer though...glass of wine
> maybe :)

Beer, Wine, Whatever. Your choice. I dont like beer myself but a nice double rum & diet would hit the spot.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2012 01:25PM by FBO.

Date: June 07, 2012 01:26PM

JenK Wrote:
> (703)867-5309 now you got my number :-D

LMAO... wonder how many people will try it.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: 2 curious ()
Date: June 07, 2012 01:46PM

Jen, let's see those Ta-ta's, or at least give an accurate description of them.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 07, 2012 02:20PM

So we're roughly 24 hours into the 72 hour ban which Cary laid on 2concerned. According to schedule the ban should be lifted by sometime early Saturday afternoon.

So does anybody have any predictions here?

I don't think we will see him here come Saturday. At the rate he was slipping, and left to his own devices he won't make it that long without getting arrested or committed or worse, IMO.

I didnt even believe it myself til I saw it...............
Date: June 07, 2012 02:31PM

@Northman - it all depends on the dynamics of his wife's desire to enable, hide, etc.
@FBO- well, it really IS her number LoLz
@Jen - perhaps a revival of Burlesque in Fairfax County will be sparked by you............. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2012 03:43PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: lakjdflkajdlkajsdf ()
Date: June 07, 2012 03:26PM

Date: June 07, 2012 03:45PM

If so, shes cute.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: TomMadison ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:14PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> So we're roughly 24 hours into the 72 hour ban
> which Cary laid on 2concerned. According to
> schedule the ban should be lifted by sometime
> early Saturday afternoon.

Just curious...is this something that was posted in the forum, or tribal knowledge?

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:17PM

lakjdflkajdlkajsdf Wrote:
> JenK?
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000128987
> 2339

Me Gusto!

Posted by: JB Ass ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:21PM

I think you forgot to gather all your facts. The father waiting for his kids at the bus stop was also dancing!

Posted by: Mr. Snell ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:27PM

Yes, that is Jenny and I advise her to stop messing with Scott before he comes to find her. They don't live that far apart. Anything that says "Underground" cannot be good. This site is 10% cops, 90% criminals.

Date: June 07, 2012 04:30PM

Then you probably should not have confirmed the question then huh? Brilliant fucking move for someone looking out for her best interests don't you think?

2c will be back and he will have all kinds of new hate in his brain. Stand by for heavy rolls.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2012 04:42PM by FBO.

Posted by: Mr. Snell ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:42PM

I am not looking out for her best interest. I am advising her to stop egging on and making fun of a sick man. She used her real name on this site and email that links back to her social media sites. Not my problem. She is just as sick as Scott.

Posted by: FBO = 2con ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:43PM

FBO sure does edit his posts a lot....

Posted by: who is mr snell? ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:50PM

FBO Wrote:
> Then you probably should not have confirmed the
> question then huh Mr Snell? Brilliant fucking move for
> someone looking out for her best interests don't
> you think?
>
>
>
> 2con will be back and he will have all kinds of new
> hate in his brain. Stand by for heavy rolls.

and why did fbo edit out the name mr snell?

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:53PM

Put it in her butt.

Date: June 07, 2012 04:56PM

I edited my posts in case you actually did go back end remove your statement. Then I would not have left any indication of my own. I would say you need to learn OPSEC, but since that is NOT what you were intending, nevermind.

2c is crazy but I get the feeling hes more of a threat to himself. Having said that, JenK could do with watching her back a little bit in the ner future.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 07, 2012 04:56PM

FBO = 2con Wrote:
> FBO sure does edit his posts a lot....

Funny. Funny guy.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: Mr. Smell is more like it ()
Date: June 07, 2012 04:59PM

Something is very fishy here. FBO is "Mr. Snell". The type style is the same. Take note of the lack of contractions 'both' posters use. "Cannot" "I am" "Should not" only psychopaths speak and type that way. Normal people say "I'm, shouldn't, can't" etc.

Posted by: stinks ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:02PM

FBO Wrote:
> I edited my posts in case you actually did go back
> end remove your statement. Then I would not have
> left any indication of my own. I would say you
> need to learn OPSEC, but since that is NOT what
> you were intending, nevermind.
>
> 2c is crazy but I get the feeling hes more of a
> threat to himself. Having said that, JenK could
> do with watching her back a little bit in the ner
> future.

wtf..you edited your post thinking something that can't happen..there is no removing of that post..you are starting to get suspecious mr snell..

Posted by: He's busted ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:05PM

Anyone who has been registered to this site for two years knows very well that unregistered user can't remove their post.

Date: June 07, 2012 05:09PM

Cary posted it yesterday. Just click on his user name and toggle through his posts.

Posted by: FBO patterns ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:09PM

FBO odd.

After JenK posted her email link, FBO was the first to respond.

After JenK's Facebook page was posted FBO was the first one to comment.

After someone confirmed it was her he was again the first one to make a reply and comment.

I am seeing an odd pattern here.

Date: June 07, 2012 05:23PM

FBO patterns Wrote:
> FBO odd.
>
> After JenK posted her email link, FBO was the
> first to respond.
>
> After JenK's Facebook page was posted FBO was the
> first one to comment.
>
> After someone confirmed it was her he was again
> the first one to make a reply and comment.
>
> I am seeing an odd pattern here.

....Coming soon to a Forum near you....The FBO/JenK Thread..., lol.

Date: June 07, 2012 05:49PM

lol... You guys are funny. Wrong, but funny.

:)

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 07, 2012 05:51PM

He's busted Wrote:
> Anyone who has been registered to this site for
> two years knows very well that unregistered user
> can't remove their post.

You're right. And this was something that I did not think about at the time. At most, 'dumbass' will suffice.

I say "fuck" a lot...

Date: June 07, 2012 05:56PM

FBO Wrote:
> lol... You guys are funny. Wrong, but funny.
>
> :)

I was jokng! I really think that was a 2concern post. He would do a thread like that!

Posted by: Olde Days ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:57PM

I already miss 2con...

Posted by: stinkssssssssssss ()
Date: June 07, 2012 05:57PM

you thought no one would catch on to you being mr snell.....you didn't even deny being him either...you and his lack of contractions is too much to over look sorry mr snell fbo...the editing out of the name was a smelly move...you smell mr snell...

Posted by: Holy crap! ()
Date: June 07, 2012 06:00PM

A women just killed her kids driving like a crazy women but people continue to give 2 some props.

Kill this thread.

Peace.

Posted by: On Target ()
Date: June 07, 2012 06:24PM

A women just killed her kids driving like a crazy women but people continue to give 2 some props.

What does one thing have to do with the other? Your logic eludes me...

dude, please!! JenK is sooooooooooooo much hotter than that.
Date: June 07, 2012 07:13PM

lakjdflkajdlkajsdf Wrote:
> JenK?
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000128987
> 2339

-----------------------------

wrong chica, guys. But thanks for playing :)

and BELIEVE ME when I say that it is O.P. who'd best be careful of JenK. I have seen her eat a human soul with my own eyes. He wouldnt have a chance. LoLz

Posted by: 2damn crazy ()
Date: June 07, 2012 07:52PM

He keeps posting on his youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEIaL1HLmU

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:01PM

To be honest I'd rather not read through all these post but did notice 2 hasn't posted lately. Anyone care to provide a cliffnotes version or am I safe assuming he is in some mental health institution?

Posted by: TSki ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:16PM

Duhh Wrote:
> To be honest I'd rather not read through all these
> post but did notice 2 hasn't posted lately.
> Anyone care to provide a cliffnotes version or am
> I safe assuming he is in some mental health
> institution?

Cary told him to stop flooding FXU with posts to himself. He gave him a stern warning to stop or risk being banned.

Twenty-four hours later, 2con had posted over 200 more mindless rants, including one about Cary being a pedophile.

He is currently serving a ban that should last until at least Saturday.

Posted by: 2damn obsessed ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:30PM

2damn crazy Wrote:
> He keeps posting on his youtube account.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEIaL1HLmU

You all wanted him gone and now that he's gone you are all bored and now looking for him and keeping up to date on his Youtube. Amazing!

Posted by: Duhh ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:34PM

Oh boy, I can't wait until he comes back. It's going to be great.

Anyone have any thoughts on who he will kill first?

Posted by: 2damn crazy ()
Date: June 07, 2012 08:40PM

2damn obsessed Wrote:
> 2damn crazy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He keeps posting on his youtube account.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEIaL1HLmU
>
>
> You all wanted him gone and now that he's gone you
> are all bored and now looking for him and keeping
> up to date on his Youtube. Amazing!

That's because we think it will end like this...
Attachments:
crazy-man-nugent-crazy-man-demotivational-poster-1230414429.jpg

Posted by: Quad Quality ()
Date: June 07, 2012 09:21PM

Anyone have any thoughts on who he will kill first?

Maybe he'll smash Gordon's fingers with a framing hammer so he can't post here anymore. Knowing Gordon though, he'd type with his nose...

Date: June 07, 2012 09:24PM

Quad Quality Wrote:
> Anyone have any thoughts on who he will kill
> first?
>
>
> Maybe he'll smash Gordon's fingers with a framing
> hammer so he can't post here anymore. Knowing
> Gordon though, he'd type with his nose...

dude, I paid you the $5 for yr mom same as everybody else........why you still hating?

Posted by: Quad Quality ()
Date: June 07, 2012 10:46PM

dude, I paid you the $5 for yr mom same as everybody else........why you still hating?

That's the best you got?

Posted by: sorry gordon ()
Date: June 08, 2012 12:42AM

The email she listed bring back that facebook page

Posted by: Serious advice? ()
Date: June 08, 2012 01:55AM

I'm also a neighbor and just found out about all of this craziness. I've seen the police outside of his house off and on for the past few weeks but we didn't know what was going on. Yesterday he was screaming at another neighbor who was out walking his dog (I don't know why) and another neighbor called the police. The police were back again this morning. After reading his crazy rants about standing outside waiting to be shot, abductions, meth, etc. I am quite scared. He is still in his house and so his is family. Does anyone have any genuine advice on how to deal with the situation? I'm worried for my family and his as well.

Posted by: nk9Xm ()
Date: June 08, 2012 02:00AM

Serious advice? Wrote:
> I'm also a neighbor and just found out about all
> of this craziness. I've seen the police outside of
> his house off and on for the past few weeks but we
> didn't know what was going on. Yesterday he was
> screaming at another neighbor who was out walking
> his dog (I don't know why) and another neighbor
> called the police. The police were back again this
> morning. After reading his crazy rants about
> standing outside waiting to be shot, abductions,
> meth, etc. I am quite scared. He is still in his
> house and so his is family. Does anyone have any
> genuine advice on how to deal with the situation?
> I'm worried for my family and his as well.

The best thing to do is post here on FFXU - it is the most intelligent action one can take when they feel unsafe.

Fuck calling the police, what can trained law enforcement do?

Just keep posting on obscure message board and all will be just fine.

You are a fucking genius.

Posted by: Doc Schwartz ()
Date: June 08, 2012 02:01AM

Its not going to stop till he is in the back of a crown vic on the way to a psych ward. Its just a matter of time till that happens.

Date: June 08, 2012 02:23AM

@Serious Advice -

The people on this board were getting pretty freaked out by this guy (as you can read in the various threads he started).

At first he seemed to be a quirky and "too concerned" about the safety of his kids. However, over the past week or so the guy really seemed to becoming unhinged. The real psychotic break seemed to be when he started researching on Google to figure out who Gordon Blvd is in real life and became convinced he was some guy named Caleb...

I'm glad he's banned from here (for the time being). I would suggest that you just avoid contact with the man.

I was heartened to read that the police paid him yet another visit this morning. What surprises me is that his wife and family continue to allow him to go on without medication and treatment. Hopefully someone in his family will convince him to go get help.

Date: June 08, 2012 02:29AM

The reason why I say you should just avoid the guy is that this situation is definitely not for amateurs. This guy requires professional help. The guy is paranoid and delusional with a high level of anxiety. He's obsessive to a very high degree.

The last thing you want is for this guy to become fixated on you or your family. I'm sure if the family can't peacefully convince him that he needs to get help himself, it will take a squad of people to put him in the back of a rubber truck.

I wouldn't hesitate to call the police if you witness more odd behavior though.

Posted by: Thoughts ()
Date: June 08, 2012 02:29AM

Unfortunately until he makes an overt threat against himself or someone else (or actually commits an act of violence) the police will probably not be able to do much more than show up and explain to him yet again that his actions are frightening people. I feel badly for his family, neighbors, and anyone else who has to deal with his illness.

Posted by: some truth ()
Date: June 08, 2012 02:44AM

guy posting on here was not named scott scott was the name some idiot on here found and this guy ran with it let it die now

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: June 08, 2012 03:09AM

some truth Wrote:
> guy posting on here was not named scott scott was
> the name some idiot on here found and this guy ran
> with it let it die now

He took pictures next to his mailbox and posted them on this thread. His name is Scott. He posted everything about himself on this thread.

Date: June 08, 2012 03:15AM

some guy may have but his name isn't scott...the perfect crime is to act like a crazy person while using someone else's name isntit?

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: June 08, 2012 03:22AM

The guy went out of his way to prove that his name is Scott and even posed next to his mailbox with a photo -- it says 4003 on it. He took the picture and the exif info on the photo shows the photo was taken within minutes of him posting it on line...

Trust me, this guy was an idiot. The videos he posted on youtube were upside down for god's sake. No one has the energy to "act" like a crazy person like this guy did. He posted 1100 posts in two weeks day and night. In some 24 hour periods the guy was getting like 2 hours of sleep -- if at all.

Date: June 08, 2012 03:24AM

2damn obsessed Wrote:
> 2damn crazy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He keeps posting on his youtube account.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEIaL1HLmU
>
>
> You all wanted him gone and now that he's gone you
> are all bored and now looking for him and keeping
> up to date on his Youtube. Amazing!

I never said I wanted him gone. This guy was pure entertainment to me.

Date: June 08, 2012 05:26AM

can you show me where this photo is?

Posted by: Hi Scott ^ ()
Date: June 08, 2012 07:22AM

Go back and find it yourself.

Posted by: 2insane ()
Date: June 08, 2012 07:28AM

It cannot be Scott ... remember the secret dot code:

> some guy may have but his name isn't scott...the perfect crime is to act like a crazy person while using someone else's name isntit?

3 dots = Gordon = JenK

Date: June 08, 2012 07:36AM

@2insane - literally ROMFFLMMFAO!!!!!
the whole "dots" thing..............just effing incredible. I never would have figured that out.

And trust me, in reality, it is ALWAYS Gordon < JenK LoLz

"It is very wise to not fuck with Jen K." - Nietzsche

Posted by: just wondering ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:01AM

Any neighbors of this person know if he got any kind of help yet? I am hoping he got some help or some type of intervention.

Date: June 08, 2012 08:11AM

@just - as far as I know, neighbors are aware of situation, but still cannot do anything about it.

You cant force someone to help themselves if they dont want the help.
His family seems to want to enable him, so he's got protection on that tip
and until he actually commits a crime, cops cant touch him

Posted by: Knew it was bullshit ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:11AM

Hi Scott ^ Wrote:
> Go back and find it yourself.

There is no picture

Posted by: Strange things ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:13AM

sorry gordon Wrote:
> The email she listed bring back that facebook page

And now her things are private.

Posted by: just wondering ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:15AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @just - as far as I know, neighbors are aware of
> situation, but still cannot do anything about it.
>
> You cant force someone to help themselves if they
> dont want the help.
> His family seems to want to enable him, so he's
> got protection on that tip
> and until he actually commits a crime, cops cant
> touch him

That is so true Gordon. I just feel so bad for his kids because you know how bad other kids will tease them when all this comes to light if it hasn't already. Makes you wonder how many people are gonna consider moving out of this guys neighborhood because of it. It's just sad to watch it all happen.

Posted by: Calm down ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:19AM

I thought you lived in his neighborhood. Liar. And no one is going to move out because of this. If this is how he acts online then this is not his first showing of his ass. If anything people will try to boot him out. No way to though. Just leave the damn man alone!

Posted by: Glory Daze ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:21AM

Olde Days Wrote:
> I already miss 2con...

Now that is just sad...

Date: June 08, 2012 08:39AM

@Calm - if what I have "heard" is true, he is agitating neighbors by approaching the children at the bus stop.

I agree that nobody would be moving away over this.................but I do know that some neighbors could possible take matters into their own hands. The damn man aint leaving others alone, so it is only reasonable to think that others may not leave him alone, is all. Keep in mind that you are assuming that ALL his neighbors think the same way about this..........which I seriously doubt.

@just - oh those poor kids are most certainly targeted for some level of ridicule if their father's antics are known to other children. I doubt they suffer as much from other children, however, as they would from their own sorrow over seeing their father choose to...................well, choose to abandon them in the way he has.

Posted by: Calm down ()
Date: June 08, 2012 08:44AM

Gordo, you assume I think all his neighbors think the same way. Which is what? Because I don't even know what you're on about. I'm saying this probably isn't his first time of doing something crazy and that yes, others may take matters into their own hands.

Date: June 08, 2012 08:59AM

@calm down - my bad I gotcha :)

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415AllNext
Current Page: 12 of 15

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.