HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 15
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: Reggie ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:06PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> At a SACC event on Carl Sandburg Middle School, in
> Fairfax County, an event occurred. This event led
> me – a concerned and responsible parent – to
> begin asking very simple questions about the
> safety of our children in FCPS.
>
> During the past week, I’ve tried every method I
> can think of to get answers.
>
> I tried phone calls, I tried email, I tried
> unproductive “shouting.” I still don’t have
> a single answer from Mr. Yarborough. I’ve
> spoken to his office, but Mr. Yarborough refuses
> to speak with me.
>
> On the morning of 5/24, I started anew. I typed
> out a clear “redirect”, recognizing that my
> methods were getting me nowhere.
>
> Three hours later, I was looking down the barrel
> of a gun.
>
> Now, Mr. Yarborough claims to have been
> threatened. I believe that’s slander. I would
> ask Mr. Yarborough to detail the allegation, or
> clear this “restraining order”, and issue a
> formal written apology, IMMEDIATELY.
>
> Mr. Yarborough read what I wrote – sometimes
> disjointed but always clear and rational – and,
> entrusted with the safety of several hundred
> students, he decided to raise a maximum security
> alert. Yes, he’d finally picked up the phone,
> but not to call me and ask me to stop.
>
> If this sounds like a rational decision, I would
> certainly enjoy an explanation. It’s
> documented, it’s there. He didn’t even read
> it before I called the Police, I assume.
>
> The threat? As far as my lawyer can tell, either
> the picture of the kitty (in the CLEAR context of
> “career suicide”) or the “photoshop
> threat” frightened him.
>
> This is a man who’s office told me that there
> was never any danger that Saturday. He will not
> tell me how he determined this. He also will not
> explain how he has the authority to determine that
> when he has no responsibility for SACC functions.
> It truly baffles the mind.
>
> I expect figures of authority to act with
> integrity, and I fear that I have a much different
> interpretation of Mr. Yarborough’s motives.
>
> As a result of his entirely disproportionate
> reaction, I looked down the barrel of a gun,
> almost watched my dog be shot, was “grilled”
> for hours by Police that had, seemingly, been told
> by Mr. Yarborough that I was unemployed and
> estranged from Wife and family. Both are false,
> and led to the Police Officers expecting an armed,
> crazed individual when they arrived. Many of the
> parents in the system would have been shot before
> it was over, I’m certain.
>
> Finally, I was coerced into two days of solitude,
> threatened with criminal charges (I’ve committed
> no crime) while being denied counsel, had my
> personal and professional reputation sullied, and
> have been branded a racist, simply because the
> parent involved was not native to the US.
>
> All of this was in addition to the apparent
> excitement at the school, so I’m assuming there
> was at least some student/parent panic inflicted.
>
> And throughout all of this, I’ve remained in the
> line of fire, just to save another parent
> embarrassment. Ask Mr. Yarborough what was wrong
> with the guy that day. Or if he WAS a parent, or
> why he was lurking backstage for who knows how
> long, unknown to any performers or staff? Are all
> parents allowed to take the stage at will? If so,
> why have I wasted so much time in the seat rows?
>
> And, why couldn’t Terrence have stopped all of
> this, by manning-up, investigating, and actually
> making an appropriate determination?
>
> I would truly like to know. He’s the guy who
> said my Daughter was safe.
>
> If Terrence reported to me, I’d be curious to
> examine why he failed so many opportunities to
> resolve this in a reasonable manner. I do
> believe that he has demonstrated incompetence
> and/or abuse of his authority.
>
> Again, please remove the “restraining” order
> immediately. If you do, you have my word that I
> will conduct myself with more dignity in court
> than I did in an open forum that’s frequented by
> scum.
>
> Read what I wrote… please. Explain what
> happened to me, and why.
>
> Best Regards,
> Father of Two
> FCPS/SACC

WOW!!!

I've NEVER read anything so remarkably confusing and poorly written in my entire life! I love it!!

I've read this like 5 times trying to play along with it's intentions and narrative and each time I bust out laughing sooner than the time before.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this up!

If I could emulate this mish mash of jumbled sweetness I might make a full time of it... but alas this can't be learned I'm afraid. Serious, I'd kill to be able to parody this proper!!

OK, I'LL GIVE IT A GO! but realize I admit my lack of ability...

-----------------

I Saw an event where many kids are. I did not get the full response of all authorities to set off their response action work plans to my chagrin. I know I have weapons pointed at me. I feel like I am a taxpayer who loves precious life. Will my very cordial almost lawyer clarity of speech win me no justice? I feel like my county has abandoned their citizens in a time of events happening outside of middle schools.

Why were no police called to an event at a middle school where my action plan of citizenry was ignored by oft stated principal of the middle school. My fellow citizens the weapons with barrels are pointed towards the sunset of middle school events that are ignored and challenged by no police that were not called.

My son almost was introduced to an event at a middle school. My taxes are ignored by community outreach response times of my open letter of appeal. If no Governors will help us why not we all form a letter writing campaign to meet face to face with the restraining order police.

I saw an event. YES EVENT.

A man SANG A SONG!

The Principal knows that I have never been restrained from dialing for the police during a wayward strangers song singing. I believed he took either non-prescription or possibly illegal prescription or maybe even legal but ill timed prescription or could be legal and well timed but even oddly mixed pharmaceuticals.

Either way he was black and at a middle school. Oh, During the day!!

I will now type some county initials

FCPS
BRYC
Fort hunt event detailer
FHED
(That's short for Fort hunt event detailer)

-------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter Regarding My Charges Of Incompetence- Principal Terrence Yarborough
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:06PM

Ogien Wrote:
> @2Concerned
>
> Look, you're already in trouble and there is
> absolutely no doubt that someone is keeping track
> of what is going on in this thread too. That does
> not bode well if/when you actually appeal this
> letter from the School.

um, DUH

>
> What you should do is simply "Shut Up" for a
> while. Just stop posting before you get yourself
> in more hot water.
>

cause his feelings of "being right" and of dominance over the situation take precedence over anything else..............

> One thing you're not even considering is that if
> your marriage were to break up ever (which I hope
> it does not) then your wife will have an open and
> shut case in a custody hearing.

shhhhhhh...........you'll ruin the surprise LoLz

>
> You are not, in any way, shape or form doing
> yourself any favors.

listen to the dude (or dudette, I dunno), O.P. They know off what they speak.

Date: May 31, 2012 07:09PM

@Reggie - you've got to start at the beginning to get the FULL effect

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/913359/page-1.html

Posted by: Word ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:09PM

"FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL"

Somebody forgot to proofread.

Anyone have recent letter from Carl Sandburg MS to compare?

Posted by: the rational voice in ur head ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:13PM

Hey dumbass, did you ever stop to think that when the police spoke to him, the were able to determine he was not a threat? You posted a pic showing an officer speaking to him. You were told all you needed to be told; that he wasn't threat. Any other information is none of your business, you ignorant asshole.

Posted by: Visitor ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:22PM

Good effort, Reggie! Needs work, but you're on the right path.

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:30PM

Thanks, Gordon. I couldn't have said it better. "That piece of paper you scanned in says as much."

Yarborough says I'm dangerous, so you believe him, and can't understand why I can't let this be?

You all are probably right about continuing here. I'm still baffled that in all this time, I've only found one parent who was there. But really, I'd like to know: how significant does something have to be before parents are informed?

If Terrence had filed a report, the police would've checked on the kid, I was told. Is that what he's out to destroy me over? And he's slandered me. I NEVER made a threat.

And the questioning. I'm guessing 2.5 hours, in fear for life, liberty, and under the threat of having my kids taken away. I guess Terry can do that to anyone on a whim? Do parents at Sandburg really think this was appropriate from a man who never even called to ask me to stop?

And... I already HAD stopped.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/29/915119.html

This was my "regroup." It was at least 3 hours before the Police arrived with misinformation that I was laid-off, estranged from my kids, and threatening children.

And he panicked everyone by locking down a school?

Okay... my judgement sucks, but nobody is offering me Terry's apparent power. Nor should they.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 07:35PM by 2concerned.

Date: May 31, 2012 07:39PM

"Any other information is none of your business, you ignorant asshole"

Where did you see that I asked for information about the guy? Just the disposition, not the identity. And that was just at first... really, I was just asking the Police to have someone check on the kid. I have this guy's plate. I could find out who he is. And no, if you think it was just what he did in the car, that's wrong.

Actually, your comment ties it together. This was handled as two seperate incidents, and that's part of the problem. The Police said nothing to the school (they DID tell him what he was doing in the car was illegal) because they didn't arrest him. The same would've happened if he'd just left (for then).

Inside the school was separate because none of the staff knew - either about the incident, or who this guy was.

If a report had been filed inside the school (he was VERY clearly impaired in some way) then the Police could've called to check.

So now, there's a child who knows where... I'll hope the best for that. But, when I don't know who to ask if policy was followed, or exists, then fixable mistakes just turn into "blamestorms", without anything being solved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 07:43PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Berdhuis ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:41PM

Clobbersaurus Wrote:
> Did anyone draw a Colleen Lindval correlation yet?

You bet, Clobbersaurus, absolutely. I had forgotten her name, but referenced her in this thread a page or two back. The cool thing about this guy is that he's managed to lead several folks here on a very wild ride with no predictable outcome.

Colleen was certifiable right from the get-go because she had no sustained coherent responses to anyone, and kept repeating her rants, almost verbatim from the previous, to the point that there was nothing else to do but cut her loose from the site.

2concerned's story has pathos. He'll make you laugh, he'll make you cry...

Posted by: Ogien ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:41PM

@2Concerned

This is an honest question and I'm not trying to make fun of you in any way by asking it.

The two parents that were also alarmed, regarding the dancing man, are you 100% certain that they were/are real? Is there even a 10% chance that your mind, possibly due to lack of sleep, invented? The mind is a fascinating thing and nobody is certain how it functions and does what it does. Having said that, it is not uncommon for the mind to "create" things under certain circumstances, as a form of coping mechanism.

You must have been under quite a lot of stress since you called the Police so is it even remotely possible that you imagined some of these events?

It has recently been shown again and again that "eye witness" testimony can be extremely faulty due to the types of stress that I mentioned above.

Date: May 31, 2012 07:42PM

@Gordon
Not that it makes a difference but I'm a guy. Just FYI.

Date: May 31, 2012 07:48PM

Ogien:

I can understand why you'd think the question offensive. It's not. Trust me, as all this unfolded, there were moments when it seemed too unreal to be true.

You should've seen me at 8:35 yesterday morning, when I got a call saying my "cable account status" had changed. (It was a billing glitch.) Yeah, even I started wondering -- I mean, I don't know what it's like when nothing is real, so how would you know???

One was a stocky white male with glasses, and "highlighted" hair, I think. He reminded me a bit of Drew Cary mixed with someone who's name escapes me. The other guy was Latino, with a mustache. Any parent who was filming the finale is likely to have all three of us, in the doorway to the left of the stage. The other two guys got there first.

The guy who was leading the whole thing reminded me SOOO much of Terry Krews(?), the guy from "Everybody Hates Chris". I'd never seen him before either, and I have no idea what center he came from.

If any of these people fail to confirm the "inside part", I'll turn myself in :-)

I don't know what caused these two to "alert." It wasn't just the "oddness", I don't think. When he popped up, the first thing that crossed my mind was "oh, he's a perfomer, okay."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 07:51PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: reggie ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:49PM

Dance

Posted by: Reggie ()
Date: May 31, 2012 07:49PM

Man

Date: May 31, 2012 07:53PM

@2Concerned

You obviously shot quite a bit of video, did you check to see if either of these two men appear anywhere in the background? It might be worth taking a look at all that footage you shot just to make sure. Ya know?

I mean if you had them on video, even for a second, then this would certainly bolster your credibility. Even if nobody else is shown the video at least you'd be sure of your facts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 07:55PM by Ogien.

Date: May 31, 2012 07:54PM

Damn... just realized that it's looking like it's about "this guy" and "this time" again.

It's not, or at least I didn't mean it to be. It's about Terry's response, what he did to me, and how to prevent this sort of thing.

The only reason I mention this at all is to (I hope) prove that at least I'm not manufacturing memories. If I was the only one worried, even given the parking lot, I don't know that I ever would've said a word.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 07:56PM by 2concerned.

Date: May 31, 2012 08:00PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Damn... just realized that it's looking like it's
> about "this guy" and "this time" again.
>
> It's not, or at least I didn't mean it to be.
> It's about Terry's response, what he did to me,
> and how to prevent this sort of thing.
>
> The only reason I mention this at all is to (I
> hope) prove that at least I'm not manufacturing
> memories. If I was the only one worried, even
> given the parking lot, I don't know that I ever
> would've said a word.

Oh no, I understand completely. I'm just saying that it's a good idea to know what really transpired.

Lets, for the sake of argument, say that somehow your mind manufactured these two men.

Now if you've been referring to two men that only you, and you alone, have seen then it would go a long way to explaining why Terry reacted the way he did to you. Ya know?

Date: May 31, 2012 08:00PM

@Ogien - it's all good. And y'know..........if those other ppl actually do exist (I personally beleive it) they prolly dont want a damn thing to do with any of this LoLz
@Berdhuis - OMG that was CLASSIC! He'll make you laugh he'll make cry..........beautiful! :)

Date: May 31, 2012 08:08PM

Ogien: that would make sense, of course. If Terry investigated ANYTHING. How could he have talked to these parents if nobody was even informed that there was an incident. And I know for a fact that he doesn't know much about the parking lot.

That reminds me: these guys did not know about the parking lot. They'd picked up something else, whether it was the "preaching in defense of his right to worship", I don't know.

The white guy had a Wife, or Girlfriend, out in the hallway. She had a stroller, I think. There were a couple of female staff members around, too. I wish I could remember who "walked him away". But really, my adrenaline was pumping, and I took note mostly of the guys who were big enough, and seemed willing to help, if needed.

And whoever said it, you're right. I'm pretty sure the two guys would speak up, but yeah, once you prattle on, bumping a thread for long enough, I could see where the crazy case could be made. If I'd known I could edit one message, it really would have changed a lot.

But in all of this, everyone else has been trying to make me seem crazy. Wasn't this already difficult enough?

Anyway... hopefully you all agree that I'm cogent? In any event, I'm hoping other parents will see something outrageous in how this whole thing was handled. (I'm hoping I'm actually on the more "sane" side of this equation.) All of the information that seems to have been given to police was wrong, prejudicial, and further inflamed the situation.

How can I even get a copy of the paperwork that Terry filed with the Police? Actually... I might be able to answer that one tomorrow. I'd been relaxing until I was sure the "coast was clear". It'll be nice to get out and about, and really get some stuff done tomorrow. The kids are riding the bus home, until I at least know what the policy is at my local center, and who enforces it.

As I've been saying all along, you just can't picture something like this, even for a second, know that something could be done, and just go back to work the next day. Or at least, I don't think any decent parent would.

Thanks, everyone!

"ConcernedCitizen": would YOU like to give me a call? I must admit, I'm curious what you'd think if you did have a chance to meet me.

"Gordon": further proof of paranoia, I suppose... I was actually beginning to wonder if you knew Terry, somehow. Also, I hope you understand why I had to make the call last night. It's that whole "if" thing. That's what I do. I'm having problems resetting the password for Scott L on Patch, but if I delete my crap, will you kill yours? If so, I'll call the officer and withdraw the complaint. The reason I "thanked you", BTW, is I realized there was a way that I could "stand down" that night.

"Berdhuis": I'd rather do laughing than crying. Been enough of that :-)

"Reggie": You quote an entire post, write "Serious, I'd kill to be able to parody this proper!" and then say you have a difficult time with reading comprehension. It must be exciting to get a different story every time you read a book. I'm half envious. I'll assume the one-word posts were an anuerysm. See your doctor.

You guys - I hope - have no idea what it's like when you're afraid to let your house out of your sight. After what I went through, I REALLY had it in my head that they could pop up again at any second. The whole thing will stick with me for a long time, I know. But at least I'm okay around windows again, now :-) Still feels weird in my own garage, though. The day I put the doors up, I never imagined that they'd be used to keep me away from witnesses.

So... in the end, doesn't Terry just have to admit that I wasn't a threat, and clear it as easily as he created it? If he's not clearing my name, should I assume he plans to fight? He knew by the end of the 24th that all of his information was wrong, I'd committed no crime, I hadn't thought about being at the school for a week, never yelled at him, even over the phone, and really, if there WERE any threats, or the hint of one, wasn't it directed at him? And I'm allowed to do it. 1st Ammendment. Freedom of Speech.

I told him students would laugh at him. I truly hope they're doing that now.

Circling back to that. Does anyone see ANYTHING that's even the hint of a threat toward students. The kitty with the gun has VERY clear context. The photoshop "threat" is my legal right.

By any reasonable measure, it appears that Terrence locked down an entire school, just to stop me from doing what I'm doing right now. Or get me killed.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 08:55PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Crazy Mutha ()
Date: May 31, 2012 09:18PM

He locked down an entire school because you posted the following at 4 o'clock in the morning...

"Jumping back "on track" for now: I want you to know... when I call Mr. Yarborough a "douche-nozzle", it's not my intention to be mean. It's really just a measure of how useful he's been to me."

"Stay tuned... you're gonna like what I'm working on, Mr. Yarborough. Or at least, I assume your students will."

"Physical threat. With any luck, people will be laughing at you before the day is over."

"In an ideal world, you'll take Friday off because you can't look anyone in the eye. That's what's SUPPOSED to happen when you don't meet your responsibilities.
See "regret," much earlier. If you learn something, it'll be good for you, in the long run. And the kids."

You are a fucking nutcase.

Date: May 31, 2012 09:39PM

"You are a fucking nutcase."

Very good... you're catching on. That's been the consensus for a week among the more observant readers.

I know concepts like context will elude you, so:

Yes... I'd forgotten that. Thank you for reminding that I compared him with a douche-nozzle. That's enough to chain the doors, I'm sure. As it turns out, I was attempting to cast him in a positive light. I'd now compare him more to an enema tube. I've never done an enema, and I don't want to, but this man stuck his head up my ass in a way that's most unpleasant. And dangerous.

Yeah, you clipped that one comment, but the line before said something like "This is not a threat." By skipping that line, you lost a bit.

I stand by that last sentence. If he can look the kids and parents in the eye tomorrow... if they KNOW that he was the only person who felt threatened, and why... Or, if he's happy with what he's done, then yes. He can re-read that sentence until he's set up on a County retirement plan, for all I care. I mean, I don't think I've ever even been on those grounds when the man was there.

As it stands now, I'm assuming that he's going to dig in, and that he's got backing, up the chain. People don't just sprout integrity when under pressure. I don't know if I'll do the "photoshop", or not. I might. That's not a threat... that's me weighing my perfectly legal options. Maybe I'll "wave the bird" at him. If students don't see, I'm allowed to do that too.

Because, knowing what I now know, I'm convinced that his danger goes far beyond any possible dereliction of duty. He's abused his power, and he won't admit he was wrong, and clear mine and my family's names. Nobody checked to see if my family was home before they rolled on Terrence's word, knowing me to have threatened (SLANDER, LIBEL) children.

I hope someone can see why I HAVE NO CHOICE but to fight this out.

And, to "Crazy:" Check the 5:30 post. Something like "my bad", not working... it was in a sub-forum. I'd already stopped, and I'd written that. If ANYONE had called to ask me to stop, I could've brought them up to speed.

Posted by: baddest ()
Date: May 31, 2012 09:41PM

Date: May 31, 2012 09:42PM

@2Concerned
It occurred to me that you probably got your answer in regards to how safe your kids (and other people's kids) actually are.

Consider that you believe that you are not a threat to kids or anyone else. (I don't know you so I can't judge)

In any case, assuming you're not a threat, based on what could be a misunderstanding, a perceived threat (namely you) have been barred from being on school property. So without even dancing, you've been ordered to stay away.

Whether it was warranted or not is besides the point, the fact is that the mere whiff of threat was very quickly barred from school property.

I realize that you think that your are not a threat to anyone. That's not the point though. The point is that you should probably sleep better at night knowing just how quickly someone, who is perceived to be a danger to children or staff, can get barred from a Fairfax County School.

In other words, you sort of got your answer as to the safety of Fairfax Schools in a round-about sort of way.

Do you understand my reasoning on this?

Knowing this I would suggest that you take a break from all of this. Get some sleep, stop posting about it and maybe look at it anew after the weekend.

For the record and for whatever it's worth to you I do believe that you are on the level with all your concerns. So now you've got both Gordon and myself believing that you're on the level in regards to everything you are saying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 09:47PM by Ogien.

Posted by: warmleather ()
Date: May 31, 2012 09:43PM

Posted by: armysocialist ()
Date: May 31, 2012 10:26PM

Date: June 01, 2012 01:29AM

Thanks again! Some of you make a lot of sense :-)

"the fact is that the mere whiff of threat was very quickly barred from school property" - I think that factors in to the whole "reasonable reaction" question. Would a "rational and responsible adult", given his level of responsibility, react the same way?

I would certainly hope that they wouldn't. And I need to make sure they don't, again. If he'd read ANYTHING... even the text right beside the kitten, it's pretty clear that I never even hinted that I was coming to the school. I realized I was being too vague, and tried to bring it back to something that's almost comically pathetic.

"In other words, you sort of got your answer as to the safety of Fairfax Schools in a round-about sort of way." - yeah, but my conclusion is entirely different. Here is a guy that was on schoolgrounds, with a kid (maybe) doing illegal and dangerous stuff. I actually looked at the situation, and did EVERYTHING I could to make it safer. Any objective review would surely show that? So, instead of "thanking" me....

Trust me, I'm not quite as dense as I'm sounding right now. This probably will be my last post for a while.

Yeah, I was in bad shape on Thursday. I needed sleep. I kept saying it. I thought my Wife was going to get back to me at any time with "notes." Or that the DOJ Lawyer would. Unfortunately, he got busy, too, and I suspect I'd already become an embarrassment by the time he caught back up. I've never tried to defend what I did here... just explain it, and try to defend my motives, even when my actions were counter-productive. I was so freakin' tired, in fact, that I said I wouldn't be leaving the house that day.

Did Terrence review this thoroughly, and come to this conclusion? Did he REALLY cherry pick my words to cast me in the most dangerous light? Did he REALLY not take a moment to understand that my children were in Iowa representing FCPS and the State of Virginia? If he didn't, why not? My children are ON RECORD IN HIS SYSTEM. Did he LOOK IT UP, AT ALL? Either way, his conclusion potentially put my family in a LOT of danger. Really, check the 911 tape, guys. This time, it's me that's going to be embarrassed, so there's no reason to pull punches. I've been in the line of fire since the first, and I'm still not really ASHAMED of myself for it. Yes. I did fuck up.

But there's a LOT to process. I think I just took a three hour nap... I'll be back to bed in a bit. But, I'll be talking with Civil Rights specialists today.

What did Terrence see that the rest of us don't? How did Terrence apply this measure, and send the police after me, and did he ever really check on the other guy and his kid? If he did, why won't he even mention that I was responding out of concern for a child? I mean, he didn't hesitate to put my family on lists that endanger them, but when I try to clear my name, it proves that I'm reckless?

Anyway, for those who're upset that this cost money, imagine having a hard-working 20 year IT career put at jeopardy over a sleepless week which hit it's worst several hours before Terry seems to have called the cops. This is going to cost the county a LOT more money now, I'm sure. It's going to cost me money, and I intend to recoup my legal fees too. Civil Rights guys aren't cheap, and I NEED one to clear my reputation, since Terry doesn't seem to be interested. I'm not even going to mention the IT nightmare that's ahead for these guys. They have to lockdown all email archives, pull backup tapes, etc. It gets REALLY ugly unless they have an intelligent "data retention" policy. (Which ironically, actually means data purge.)

By the time this goes "worst case", as seems likely, I'm guessing that the cost to the county is going to be a 6 or 7 digit number, certainly multiples of Terry's annual salary. And you guys will be pissed at me. The one that everyone said was too irresponsible to make a decision in the matter. AND I HAD ALREADY STOPPED.

I was hoping he'd clear this yesterday. REALLY, since he had to understand the danger that he continues to put my family and I in, all he has to do is say "ooops", I think. He won't even do that. TO SAVE MY KIDS. And he's a Principal? No Terry, we are far from done. And no, that's not a threat. That's me stating a near certainty that there's going to be a LOT of legal preparations going on in Fairfax, starting today.

I really wish VA DOE had looked at this. I tried that too, but they kicked me back to the "local level" where I was already getting nowhere.

Again... a LOT to process. I promise there won't be more crap like last week.

I will need to know: What did Terry tell people about me, and why? What were the Police told, and by who? Did Mike Ricker really have the authority he claims? And, what did he tell my Sister in Law? Did she truly believe, from Mike, that they were acting in my best interest? If so, is Mike remotely competent? Really, anyone who listened to my concerns knows: every single thing he did made the situation WORSE. Even so, he was the first one I called before I started this thread. That's when I found out his "numbers" both rolled through to an answering service. Did my Sister ever even have an ability to call him if I'd just gone back home?

And, was Mike aware that his seclusion for three days would effectively deny me counsel before this 11:00 Monday (Federal Holiday) appointment that was hanging over my head, with the threat of taking my kids behind it? Two lawyers both agreed: attending that meeting was against everyone's best interests. Only bad could come of it, and he almost got me in there unprepared. WTF IS GOING ON???

And Fred... he was there from the first. Instead of looking at this order, realizing it was issued THE DAY AFTER I WAS CLEARED, and asking questions (he and I exchanged several emails), he seems to be supporting Terry.

And, was I, as I still believe, the victim of false imprisonment?

And to Gorden and Ogien: thanks again. I really have no hard feelings against anyone here, but I actually started having fun feeding the trolls who weren't sure whether I was a Troll. Yeah, I'm me, and I told everyone that. Mike says that might mean I'm crazy. And everyone else can't believe it, because they assume it's craziness too. Really, it might be hard to understand how much safer I feel right now... remember that as far as I know, Terry's list doesn't even mention that my kids live here. In fact, I'm guessing the opposite. So, ironicially, the added attention actually leaves me feeling safer. I really hope that makes sense to someone else, too.

If you two want to get together, I'll buy lunch for you both. I'm moving freely today, so we could find a place that's convenient for you. Let me know. And Gorden, please let me know if we can clean up Patch. I really don't see anything good for anyone coming out of any of that. If so, I'll assume that we're "cool", and I'll be sure to follow-up with the Officer.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 01:51AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 02:07AM

This was meant to be an edit, I swear....

Let me ask this... does ANYONE see where Terry put his own best interests, once, behind those of a child? And does ANYONE see where I put my own best interests ahead of those of a child? It's possible that I'm answering those questions wrong, but I'm not seeing it.

Even with FULL KNOWLEDGE of my situation, he continues on a path which jeopardizes my ability to provide for my family -- both financially and safety-wise. He doesn't seem interested in correcting it. In fact, I think he's using use your tax dollars to make it worse.

Really, who is the lunatic?

Again, thanks! I usually come up with the right answer, eventually, with help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 02:08AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Tick ()
Date: June 01, 2012 02:08AM

"...They have to lockdown all email archives, pull backup tapes, etc. It gets REALLY ugly unless they have an intelligent "data retention" policy. (Which ironically, actually means data purge.)"

This is not that difficult, but don't expect it to happen quickly. FCPS has to respond to this type of request on a regular basis and I see it often as a special education teacher when parents want to know the communication related to their child's evaluations, IEP, etc.

I have only skimmed the forum, but if you are planning to engage FCPS in some sort of legal pissing contest expect to spend at least the next 6-12 months as this works its way through the court system. If you have a civil liberties attorney willing to take on a 500+ hour plus legal matter pro bono, good for you, but I doubt that FCPS counsel is going to simply roll over. Are you looking for monetary damages?

Date: June 01, 2012 02:14AM

Tick: Money? I don't think so. I can't say anything with certainty, before I speak with a lawyer, but I have to contemplate the idea that I'm being forced to bet EVERYTHING on being proven right. My feelings were actually a lot less angry yesterday morning... I've got to check my motives now.

Thank you for the input. I'd been hoping for a week that the dialog would become intelligent and productive at some point. Of course, I really thought that many of the present parents would have heard about this by "day 2." That was part of my plan for a while. Didn't work :-(

Really, I already WAS betting everything that I was right. Terry just seems to have greatly increased the stakes. And, I never wanted to play this game in the first place. I still want out.

I keep mentioning the "take a seat" thing. I'm really hoping that will save someone else too. I still believe that my kids were almost orphaned Thursday morning. And what sense does it make to have three officers GRILL a guy in his garage, surrounded by what were sure to be called "deadly weapons" the second I flinched??? Sitting down helped me stay cool, but believe it or not, it was the officers that I worried were unhinged. Police DO NOT like people that threaten kids. I understand that -- neither do I.

http://wh.gov/LuQ

PLEASE sign that... if I've screwed things up so badly that this petition makes no sense, then I'll have to live with that the next time someone does get hurt. Now, you will too. Really, that whole concept is what's kept me going, and kept my Wife believing in me the past few days.

Not a single one of the people in this chain of command seem to have any interest. Either it makes no sense to them, and they're enjoying this, which seems bad, or they're willing to look away from a common-sense solution, just because they're afraid to be associated with the guy with bad taste. The guy that was recovering from altitude sickness on Saturday. The guy that spent several grand so that his Wife and kids could fly to Iowa, where his Son was REPRESENTING FCPS and VA. The guy who said he was having trouble sleeping. The guy who was clearly worried for someone else's kid. And everyone's. And his own.

Really, these guys seem to be scrambling to lay blame right now. It's been quite a while since I wanted to give up that path, and go with this productive one. But getting people on board now? No, Terry and I worked together to get me to where I am right now, I know. I'm not blameless. But I swear I tried.

And the more I churn this... Terry, if he's at all responsible in his role, knows the whole story by now. He knows that things got worse for me and my family yesterday. He knew last week that I never posed a threat, even if he's incapable of understanding my words. If he did ANYTHING to monitor what he started (I would hope so -- the school went into lockdown) then he knew that I was safe, before he even issued the order.

It looks like there's two choices he could make: he could've gotten behind me, or he could've used his power to discredit me out of existence. I'm certain he's trying to figure out how to sue me now. No Terry... no more of the "stream of consciousness" stuff. I did get attention. Not the best way, for sure, but the list of people who believe me is growing. If ANY parent pictures this for a second... the terror... the nightmares... the community distrust... the threats to your kids. I mean, it's all there. How can anyone not want to stop this from happening again, when the answer is so simple, and probably needed in almost every school system in the US? Who is Terry looking out for, here????

And finally, he wants to subject my family to the indignity of begging that Daddy be allowed at Soccer games???

In the end, after two of the loneliest and worrisome nights of my life, I WILL DO whatever it takes to make sure that nobody EVER wedges our family apart again. I've known all along how important my family was. That's one of the reasons I'd resigned -- I wanted to be home, developing security products, and keeping my family safe. And while all this was happening, I was still awaiting the feedback from my last engagement. The one I was sick and dehydrated for. The one that was going to make or break my "road back to the great job I left". The job that I gave up, PROVING I was crazy, according to some. Or perhaps I was fired, which would make me delusional....

Good night all, and sincerely: THANKS!

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 02:55AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 03:11AM

Script Kiddie: I'm moving back to my IP again. You must be one of the dumbest of all. I told you who I was, I told you to be careful. I almost spelled out the fact that these laws are changing every day, but... I REALLY hope you're at least 18. Otherwise, this isn't going to be fair to your Mother.

When they come in, they don't just look for a LIOC script in your root directory. They do "forensics." I mean, you might be erasing your hard drive now. Destroying evidence. Another felony. See where this goes? And I'm guessing that I'm not the first business you've attacked in your interest to "save people from themselves." Anonymous does the same, except they're actually pretty rational. I used to think they were paranoid.

How much damage have you caused? Do you think they only look at the machine that's plugged in now?

No... I explained it all to you, I showed you my resume. I moved away, and I told you when I was moving back. I mean, you couldn't even figure out how to get a static IP address that's known by DNS servers across the world. Dude, you're gonna get screwed. Stop it now, and I won't bother. You even gave me time to set up packet monitoring. Really, you think you know enough to play with the big boys? Do you even know what WireShark is, let alone how to read the results?

But I'm telling you for the second time, you're damaging me. Taking email and web offline for a new business? Or is this about trying to cut a guy you think is on the edge off from email and telephone? One is dumb, the other scares me.

Let's make it NEITHER, okay? And yes, you need to stay worried. Your dumb ass confessed, and it's going to be hard to be sure the next attack isn't you. And thinking it through a little more, you're exactly the sort of menace that makes it tougher for groups that actually have an agenda. I'm still curious whether Anonymous would take an interest in any of this. I'm picturing the fallout, who they'd hit, what they'd pull. Software security is in its infancy. You would be amazed what a BRIGHT hacker can do.

My Son was upset yesterday afternoon when he couldn't play Minecraft because we were "under attack". Yeah, he knew when we took the photo of the dog that idiots were actively harming us. Went to bed with that, in fact. And you'll blame me, of course. But if you've been reading this, you already know: THERE'S NOTHING THAT I WON'T DO TO PROTECT MY CHILD.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 03:27AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 03:46AM

Script Kiddie: I had to get back out of bed. You actually do have me festering.

Did you know my Wife tried to call six times, and Vonage was unable to do more than ring the phone? You know She's already nervous, right?

You know it wasn't just me, right? You cut my whole friggin family off from the outside world. And 911.

I just want you to understand that I'm struggling to let this go already, and what the stakes are for me, should you decide to resume.

And I just verified (check with Cary if you want), at least a few of my VPN tunnels are blocked from posting. I'm not sure if it's done by country or what, and I'm not going to investigate. BUT: that tells me that you couldn't have covered your tracks very well, if at all. This is called "probing". You're lucky I'm not very good at this... I normally just defend.

-------------

Woke up this morning. Realized that SK might be my best path.

He threatened my kids. REACHED OUT AND FRIGHTENED THEM. Gave them REASON to be afraid. Yeah.

He still might mess with me. Others might think it's a good idea.

If I DESTROY this maggot, it's actually positive publicity, right? Toast him. Save someone else's child from growing up so stupid, maybe????

And from the first, I KNEW that with enough publicity, I'd find those two damned guys.

What do you think SK? I've got one hand tied behind my back. I bet you make the same basic grammatical errors all the time, huh?

Yeah... I'm not even "hacking". I haven't even looked at the logs for your IP. YET.

BTW: My lawyer says that this does not count as a "threat." I'm still weighing options.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 07:10AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Dancing Man/concerns ()
Date: June 01, 2012 07:11AM

To the OP,

You wanted someone whom you perceived as a threat investigated. The people in charge did so, and decided that man wasn't a threat to anyone.

You ended up being investigated yourself when others thought you were a threat.

If you are allowed to request an investigation based on what you believe to be a threat, what precludes others from doing just that, when you are the perceived threat? The principal perceived you as a threat. An investigation occured.

You continued to escalate by posting here.

What do you think the Dancing Man would have done, if all of a sudden police showed up at his house? Would he post here stating he was simply dancing and all of a sudden police are in his garage? Would he be justified in complaining that some anonymous person decided he was a threat, and now police are in his garage?

If you don't think he would be justified, in being upset, because you were acting in the best interests of the kids, or whomever, than you yourself are not justified in continuing to post here, since after all the principal was merely following up on what he perceived as a threat.

The Dancing Man's first amendment rights were to dance, and sing.

You do have your rights as well. However, both you and the dancing man were perceived as threats by someone (you re: dancing man; principal re: you).

So, either you are for investigations are you are not for them.

I am sure you might not see the logic in my post; you feel your investigation was not justified and that the dancing man's was.

However...you perceived a threat...investigation concluded no threat.

Principal perceived a threat...investigation resulted in your being barred from Sandburg...which shouldn't be a big deal, since you don't have kids there, but certainly you can appeal that via the school board.

Posting here merely makes folks perceive a variety of things about you, and it is clear you don't value those perceptions.

So, stop posting and recognize, if you you think based on your peceptions of perceived threats that an investigation should occur, than rightly others have the right to do so if they perceive you as a threat.

Your petition could actually cause "that single point of responsibility" to perceive you as a threat.....

Date: June 01, 2012 07:28AM

"either you are for investigations are you are not for them."

You're right of course. The investigation was completed on the 24th, the day of the "lock down". Terrence decided to ruin my life the following day.

Being on those lists puts my family in danger. If trying to do the right thing here has people actively scaring my children, then, as I see this morning, I need to get a leg up.

So please, hear me out, and let me know what you think of this:

Yes, I'm mad. Any parent would be. I don't care about the guy anymore. I half wish I'd let him run a child over. In fact, if I knew where this was going to go, I might have. As far as I know, the fear of discovery is eating this guy up. Maybe I already damaged him by trying to help, you know? It's not about him anymore.

No. I've got people like SK who aren't happy calling me crazy in a forum that I don't allow my kids to read. He has to reach out and scare them too. I tried telling my son we were having "cable issues" yesterday. Have I ever mentioned that I have really bright kids?

So, if I find him, without even looking at his IP (I mean, most people don't even know how to capture the information that I did) then I dispell this whole anonymity thing, I prove I'm real, I get some publicity, my kids know Daddy is still protecting them, SK answers to prior felonies probably, and everyone else's kid realizes that:

- hacking can get you into trouble. the laws do not give "benefit of the doubt"
- threatening kids is dangerous. especially when you think the parent is crazy
- I am the rational one. I warned him. He didn't even look me up. I'm crazy?

That might not be the right path, and I'm sincerely disturbed by my own motivation here, but it seems like it helps EVERYONE.

Please... give me feedback.

"Your petition could actually cause "that single point of responsibility" to perceive you as a threat....."

It was, it did. If this had been an FCPS event, then Terrence would've been that guy. That was easy to figure out. But, it was SACC, and I STILL don't know who was. Neither do they.

Another thing that I HOPE explains a bit: Terrence stopped me from getting information. His determination that it was a "non event" means that I can't even ask how he determined it. His decision not to report it to the Police stopped the Police from checking on the welfare of a child.

And instead of recognizing this, he blames me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 07:36AM by 2concerned.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: June 01, 2012 07:35AM

This person needs help

Posted by: observing ()
Date: June 01, 2012 08:22AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Let me ask this... does ANYONE see where Terry put
> his own best interests, once, behind those of a
> child?

How about when he locked down the school after your online rants about burning your house down and pictures of guns, instead of just going home and locking his own door. As a parent I am thankful we have principals alert enough to do that.

You should be thanking FCPS and FCPD that you are not in jail now. They showed more restraint than I think was reasonable.

> And he's slandered me. I NEVER made a threat.

You wrote plenty that many here said was threatening at the time. The fact that you didn't cut out the letters from a newspaper and glue them to paper makes no difference. You posted pics of guns, publicly expressed distaste for the principal, calling him incompetent in the same paragraph you say he wasn't responsible. You said if we here were concerned about the waste of tax dollars you are causing then we should wait for what is next. Bullshit your writing wasn't threatening, we all saw it and called it out, they saw it and took action.

> And does ANYONE see where I put my own
> best interests ahead of those of a child?

When you didn't listen to the police that the situation was handled and leave it at that. Had you done that, your life would be a lot different right now. At this point it is obvious (even to you, I hope) that your child is not in danger from the dancing guy and yet you still have a Che Guevara complex and think you are fighting some larger fight for the rest of us when you are not.

> It's possible that I'm answering those questions wrong,
> but I'm not seeing it.

Right, and evidently you never will without medication.

> Even with FULL KNOWLEDGE of my situation, he
> continues on a path which jeopardizes my ability
> to provide for my family -- both financially and
> safety-wise.

What a load of bullshit. His school was threatened, you continue to rant, and he goes on with his job. The only one who has financially threatened your family is you. The reason why the cops came over with guns is you. Why they didn't pull you out for observation is absolutely baffling. You won't shut up, you continue to rain the shit down on your life. Your situation is you are unstable, and no one can have full knowledge of someone who is unstable.

You are demonstrating a scorched-earth policy with your family. Your opinion will be heard and fucking damn them if your Jesus complex results in having armed forces in their house, their name now appearing on FCPS letters threatening arrest if you appear on school grounds, and their family finances and income potential drained or destroyed. Instead of asking if the principal of the school is thinking of your family, why not ask if you are thinking of your family.

Date: June 01, 2012 08:26AM

"This person needs help"

Maybe, but I have it now. Just made sure my Wife & I are on the same page.

Yes, she's pissed at me. I got us trapped in a corner, and now we fight or flee. Not one bit happy about that. But, she also sees what happened. She realizes that I did nothing wrong, and she believes me: she almost became a Widow.

She's pissed at SK, too. I didn't even think of it: what if there was an emergency at my school? My kids? Let this go unanswered when he won't man up, give me a call, or just tell me he's done?

But Yarborough. She sees it too. He's digging in. The only way to proceed it forward. His actions on the 25th left us with no reasonable choice.

Yes, I'm still interested in opinions and advice. I will be seeking a much more specific (and expensive) sort of counsel today. My "war chest" is small -- it was meant for starting my company. But, given the circumstances, that might already be over. I believe that Terrence cost me my "perfect" CEO. And if his word carries the day, he might've cost me my next job, too.

--------

I keep hearing "he did this, so it must be true". I'm the only parent (maybe) who inquired about the child in the first place. I'm the only parent who wanted to know the security policies. And the fact that I stood alone branded me as crazy.

Yes... I wanted to be seen, or heard. But, my motivations can't be judged by a man that thinks "bump" is a drug related term.

--------

BTW, I keep hearing "why didn't you stay anonymous"? There is no such thing. Sooner or later, someone would find me through lookups, if they wanted anyway. Yeah, here's some information that's REQUIRED to be published. The look-up info might also give you some insight. My Son hasn't been involved in the Cub Scouts for years, and I still provide them with a website, providing free support and hosting. Never even deducted it on my taxes.

pack1520.org

Registrant:
Cub Scout Pack 1520
4003 Ivanhoe Ln
Alexandria, VA 22310
US

------------

Wouldn't the world be a better place if we owned up to our words, and our mistakes?

If a child learns something here, then something has been accomplished. This stuff DOES follow you for life. How long will what you wrote be "anonymous" before someone hacks this site? What's being logged? How long did the guy you falsely snitched on spend in jail?

I mean, credit card companies were among the leaders in this. There's so much at stake for them. Look up PCI, if you have an interest. But, if the RIAA and MPAA keep driving our politicians to work against us, EVERYTHING will be logged. And it will NEVER be purged.

Imagine... living in fear for decades that something you wrote while you were drunk is going to be tied back to you. No, I can't live with that. I've lived with too much fear. I've found I can only survive by facing it. And people call me crazy for that, too.

--------

I'm re-enabling my port forwarding to get my mail server back on line before my email starts expiring, SK.

If you let me know that you understand you have not helped the situation, or my case, or my children, or my marriage, then I promise that I'll go no further towards revealing who you are.

That's a funny thing. "Give you my word." You never know what that's worth until someone is really under pressure. I think I've demonstrated that I do my best to keep mine.

-------------

@Cary: I don't know if you monitor any of this... I'm hoping that you agree I'm back on the "right path." I was actually excited to hear you described as a "1st Ammendment Nut."

Oddly enough, I think you might empathize better than most.

I'd like to spider your site. Not today, and not if SK owns up. But, I think this could be an important lesson for everyone. Anonymity is important, but it doesn't give you open license to taunt your neighbors kid into committing suicide. Not without facing up to it later, anyway.

I'd only pull a topic every 5 to 10 seconds, and start with the last two weeks. If you object, please, just let me know.

--------

And in all of this, has anyone, once, asked what I was working on?

Nope. Just engage, and threaten the guy. See if he's loose.

No. I may not have the money to pursue this now. Thanks to Terrence.

But... SK has given me a new idea, motivation, and purpose. I've always been driven, throughout ALL of this, to keep others safe. Well, there are dangerous people right here. I'm a two-decade developer, and when I tell you I have ways that ANYONE can use to back-track, and I'm convinced that it will do the world some good. The "false snitch" and "driven to suicide" thing actually inspired me. I'm often creative when under stress. I sometimes try something that doesn't work out... but failing once doesn't mean that my motives were impure.

EVERYONE could tell me I'm wrong. We've seen how that slows me down.

At this point, there's only a few people who can tell me wrong, and expect me to listen, though.

And nobody sees how throughout this whole ordeal, it's only enforced my belief that it's the world that's crazy? I've embarrassed people. I woke up out of a bad dream to find that I really was hauled off in broad daylight. And nobody spoke a word. Wedged from my Wife... the one who I needed most. For my own good?

No, at this point, I think, being OUT THERE, as I am, might be the only thing that keeps my family safe. I have to see this through, I think.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 10:01AM by 2concerned.
Attachments:
Midvale.jpg

Posted by: Tick ()
Date: June 01, 2012 09:59AM

@2c: It may be in here somewhere, but are you employed? If so, you must work for a very sympathetic company since I cannot believe that you are being very productive at your job over the past week.

Seeing that you seem to be posting nearly 24/7 with an entry at 2:14am edited 13 times over the next 40 minutes and an entry at 3:46am edited 3 times over the next 3 hours I was wondering if you are being fueled by meth or coke? When was the last time that you slept for 6-8 hours? This situation has clearly escalated far beyond what any rational human would expect and maybe it would be helpful for you to simply step away from the keyboard for 12 hours. What is the worst that can happen? Pouring another gallon of gasoline on an already burning fire is not going to make much of a difference at this point.

Also, have you considered speaking to a priest/minister about this? How about a therapist? Lawyers are great, but they are not going to do much for your mental well being and state of mind. Frankly, your postings are really starting to sound the rantings of a crazy person (not quite Unabomber manifesto, but with time...) and I can easily imagine that you will see the inside of a psychiatric institution long before you see the inside of a cell at the ADC.

Posted by: what threat? ()
Date: June 01, 2012 10:01AM

To save me the time of reading hundreds of posts---what threat are they referring to?

Posted by: same TY? ()
Date: June 01, 2012 10:03AM

"YARBOROUGH ","TERRENCE "," ","045"," 5170","WILLIAM COLIN #M ","CT","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/10/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN

Date: June 01, 2012 10:16AM

"what threat are they referring to?"

It's either a kitten with a gun in the context or career suicide, or my "threat" to "Photoshop Terrence Yarborough into a picture with Pedobear and label it as being a photo taken at a Grateful Dead concert, in Berkeley." Or something like that. I'm not going to look for it, now :-)

I have requested, here, that Terrence detail the allegations. Or retract them. All of Fairfax, as I guess should be expected, seems to have clamped closed like a ticklish sphincter in a cold bath tub.

"employment questions"

I left a great job because I thought I had a great idea. Until Terrence did this, my road back was clear. I think Terrence told the cops I'd been fired, and estranged from my family. Neither are true.

But the very fact that I left a great job with great people and great pay, so that I could spend more time at home.... Well, they called me crazy for that, too.

In fact, the deal was sealed after Thursday's "raid". They wouldn't even let me close out my final timesheet and expense report like a man, "for my own good". Really... you do suspect you're slipping, after a while.

We still have funds, but now, it looks like we're going to have to bet everything on me being right or wrong. This is nuts.

----------

Honestly, I HATE people that run Stop signs. It's possible to speed safely, sometimes, but if you're running red lights, you're doing it wrong.

I don't know if the one that was posted was this Terry or not. But think about it. There was a Police Officer present. This driver was so self-absorbed that they didn't even notice. Damn.

(On re-read, I realized, the charge could mean anything. Maybe it was hidden. I'm colorblind, so I've missed stuff before.)

-----------

Back to the "false snitch" idea. I should've thought of this a LONG time ago. I actually have a cousin in PA that got railroaded by false testimony. If you don't have enough lawyer money, you just settle for something.

That happened to me 20 years ago. "Distribution of Cocaine as an Accomodation" I touched no money. I didn't set up the deal. But they play games when you're afraid. Despite the best representation that a kid with no money could buy (Thanks, Ms. Douglas!), I'm already a convicted felon. I can't even vote, which is okay, because the system proves itself pointless every day.

I've been cleared in every background check. I've had access to a lot of stuff I'll never talk about. Seen a LOT of vulnerabilities. I actually was "in jeapordy" after the last client site, where I think someone stabbed me in the back. Maybe that's where Terry got some of his conclusions.

Mike Ricker shows up with a half ream of paper, after I've been terrorized and near tears for a while, and he's worried about blue highlighted words. These words indicate that I'm unemployed - crazy. They say I'm estranged from family - crazy. They say that I'm a threat to public schools because of a "dark humor" picture of a kitty with a gun committed suicide, in clear, if failed humorous context. One of the most openly prejudiced people I've ever known unfriended me on Facebook because she thinks I'm a racist. Why? Because I was being called one long before anyone seemed to have a clue of my color or gender. In fact, the only reason I never DID the photoshop is that I didn't know what color Terrence was. When I saw he was black, I aborted. I'm too impatient to extort or blackmail anyone.

So he locks down a school. Has me hauled off. No attorney. No family. No access to look up the laws that I'm being told I broke. Again... I couldn't create this story, I don't think. If I did, then yes, I am a threat, and they SHOULD take me away.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 10:56AM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 11:17AM

COPS ARE HERE!!!!

Date: June 01, 2012 11:18AM

Someone called them. I was out front having a smoke when the first cruiser arrived.

The second one included one of the cops from the other day.

I'm scared.

PFC something. She's out front now.

Date: June 01, 2012 11:19AM

Wild guess? Mike's next.

Date: June 01, 2012 11:19AM

KEEP THEM OFF MY LAWN.

I AM NOT ARMED.

I AM NOT DANGEROUS.

SPEAK WITH MR. ZIMMERMAN, MY ATTORNEY FOR THIS MATTER.

Date: June 01, 2012 11:20AM

I WILL NOT LET MY DOG OUT. DO NOT SHOOT EITHER OF THEM, PLEASE.

Date: June 01, 2012 11:21AM

Calling 911

Date: June 01, 2012 11:23AM

Great. Talking to neighbors now. I'm probably done for.

Date: June 01, 2012 11:23AM

Better finish shaving, huh?

geez Gordo..where've YOU been? LoLz
Date: June 01, 2012 11:42AM

wow................busy morning, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

this thread is just being SOOOOOO productive, isnt it? LoLz

pic unrelated
Attachments:
sewage-continue to watch.jpg

Re: geez Gordo..where've YOU been? LoLz
Posted by: JBass ()
Date: June 01, 2012 11:43AM

I call bullshit

Date: June 01, 2012 11:50AM

Yeah, I got shot. Been a troll all along, you dumbasses.

PICS or GTFO! Yr supposedly IT you should know the game by now...............
Date: June 01, 2012 11:50AM

@JB - could be..............but maybe not ;)
@2con - got any pics for us, oh great Philosopher and Photographer? LoLz

Date: June 01, 2012 11:51AM

JBass: you couldn't see if I was real.
Attachments:
25200_1214567684329_1232910695_30982333_6281898_n.jpg

Date: June 01, 2012 11:52AM

Yes... this is all real. Or it isn't. Needs resolved, but I only trust my Wife or my Lawyer to tell me. Fuck.
Attachments:
378067_2121024599077_1649683420_1608760_980254461_n.jpg

Date: June 01, 2012 11:53AM

I've even tried not to be crass. I may not worry so much anymore.
Attachments:
380879_2623728683385_1560281939_32743712_590388274_n.jpg

Date: June 01, 2012 11:56AM

That was one from the "interrogation"....
Attachments:
Cop1.jpg

Date: June 01, 2012 11:57AM

That will prove that this was real, or that I'm nuts.

For the sake of my kids, someone figure it out.

it's for the sake of yr kids
Date: June 01, 2012 11:59AM

that they are there.....................

Date: June 01, 2012 12:01PM

There's an unmarked silver cruiser about 50 ft to the left of the driveway, across the street.

911 says officers are leaving. They DID want me to talk to "Mobile Crisis", but I'm refusing.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:01PM

Subjected to Police harassment now. Does ANYONE still think I have a choice?

One left. Keeping the neighbors safe, I guess.

Time for a smoke, and a consult.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:02PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:02PM

Your Panasonic Model HM-TA2 shows that this picture was taken on 6/2/11 at 10:54 AM. Is the time/date stamp incorrect? You should really fix that. You have taken irrefutable proof ad given me reasonable doubt.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:03PM

My son's cheapy. My cellphone got turned off last Friday, my last day with my last employer.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:05PM

Actually, crap. They're obviously not charging me. I'm smart enough not to talk to Woodburne.

I posted IN THIS THREAD that for them to come out would be obvious harrasment, so they send two of the three who were here?

Still wondering if that was Mike, though.

I think I'm safe.

Again... I hope you can see why I've had no choice.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:05PM

oh man, no job, nothing to do. Personally Id start day drinking.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:07PM

@JB - I think that's kinda part of the problem already.............LoLz

Date: June 01, 2012 12:08PM

@2con - ok, I'll bite................not charging you with WHAT?

Date: June 01, 2012 12:11PM

Whatever I didn't do that someone called them for. Ugh.

Someone apparently called the Police and had them roll. Reckless Endangerment with Malice and Forethought? Not sure. I am not a Lawyer.

I know False Reports are bad.

I also suspect there was Slander or Libel involved.

I'd suggest they get a Lawyer.

And if anyone would follow the story, they'd know: I'm unlikely to work again until this is done. Thanks Terry. Write a fuckin' apology already.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:13PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: perspective ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:13PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Again... I hope you can see why I've had no
> choice.

No choice but to what? Keep posting here? You always have the choice of dropping it. Posting a note saying you realize you have gone too far and taken the situation way to personally and acknowledge all has been done to investigate the original incident will be a good start.

You seem to think the only choice is to escalate, but simply stopping is a good choice. Put the order from the school in a drawer thankful it doesn't extend to all FCPS property, begin work on whatever business idea you had intended to do, and drop this.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:14PM

No... if I hadn't posted what I had posted here, I wouldn't feel safe. From the Police, from Mike Ricker, or from my Sister-in-Law.

I'm willing to rest it here, until I actually have some news. I'd like to, actually.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:15PM by 2concerned.

I doubt anyone called them
Date: June 01, 2012 12:15PM

perhaps someone went to the station and spoke with one of them. And maybe they are doing a serious canvassing to get more information before moving forward..................maybe.

pic unrelated.
Attachments:
oh no you didnt.gif

Date: June 01, 2012 12:16PM

Heheh... it's not really paranoia when everyone IS against your family's best interests, is it?

I mean, some pretty smart people have laid a pretty un-followable case for my insanity. Just cause I won't shut up, and take "I Don't Know" for an answer.

http://wh.gov/LuQ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:18PM by 2concerned.

Re: I doubt anyone called them
Date: June 01, 2012 12:16PM

Slander and Libel are civil matters... not handled by LEOs

Date: June 01, 2012 12:20PM

Not when they result in reckless endangerment, I wouldn't think? Especially if that was the intent.

And a potentially false police report?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:20PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:20PM

@JB - true that.....but mental health issues are...........
@2con - some of us out here are prolly VERY concerned about the welfare and continued safety of yr family.............I'm sure the police that came are MOST DEFINATELY interested in that. Why dont you go out and ask them?

Date: June 01, 2012 12:22PM

Yes, everyone's concerned, but not enough to have lunch, a beer, or coffee.

Or call me.

See, that's the spineless chickenshit stuff that everyone is clinging to. Pointing fingers, and saying "well, he's not doing anything either".

WTF?

Hell... one genius committed several felonies, clumsily, and unsettled my Wife and Kids, and actually INCREASED our danger by cutting off our phone.

These are people that are real? Or I should care about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:23PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:25PM

JBass Wrote:
> oh man, no job, nothing to do. Personally Id
> start day drinking.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:27PM

@2con-seeing as I've read not one, not two, but THREE fucking cannibal stories this week................well let's just say I'm not chomping at the bit to meet up with a crazy person. And how do you know Cox wasnt just fked up. Cause I know I've dealt with i'net issues in two diff counties in the last 12 hours. Can you even prove what you are talking about?

Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:40PM

Will someone from FCPD please shoot this guy? Please?
Attachments:
psycho.jpg

Date: June 01, 2012 12:41PM

Gordon: you're irrational and paranoid. Seek help. And thanks for keeping this light, whether out of empathy, or out of stupidity.

It's helping.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:42PM

Wife called, BTW. Woodburn called her, too. She told them to get the fuck off our lawn.

She spent 10 frantic minutes trying to get through as someone was pumping me data. She stuck with it. Got through. Helped me "stand down."

Told you I needed her :-)

And someone just got in the way when I needed her most.

No... this thread will likely continue until I have an apology, and I can start putting my REAL world back together.

Or when I finally slip, and they do come to take me away.

But, I think this training has actually been good. The kids REALLY understand now, "family first" in a way that you should pray that yours already do. You never know until you're tested -- this was like a surreal survivalist's drill.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:45PM by 2concerned.

cant do that
Date: June 01, 2012 12:42PM

cause legally, the cops have to wait until we get to this scene, unfortunately :(

edit: what is really fucking sad if you swap the words "Overlook Hotel" with "my children" or "SACC", you get the same vibe we've been hearing from 2con this whole time...............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 12:46PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:48PM

Yeah... grab a comfortable chair Gordon. I've had a lot of people calling my crazy for a long time, and I'm done dumbing down and waiting for the idiots to catch up.

This about ME, not the kids BTW. I don't want Terry getting spooked.
Attachments:
387947_2213583306816_1464553816_31939357_1609166450_n.jpg

Posted by: Spectator ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:48PM

Well, if nothing else, this shows how hard it is to get an adult the mental health support that he needs. I have to wonder if his wife has read this thread. I sure hope his kids haven't. I hate to see someone throw their financial future away in the misguided expectation that they will be proven "right" - whatever that means in this case. Sad.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:52PM

Spectator Wrote:
> Well, if nothing else, this shows how hard it is
> to get an adult the mental health support that he
> needs. I have to wonder if his wife has read this
> thread. I sure hope his kids haven't. I hate to
> see someone throw their financial future away in
> the misguided expectation that they will be proven
> "right" - whatever that means in this case. Sad.

In response to the financial future versus being right... They are one and the same. Honor is in the dollar. As a kid I would take a day off work to argue a $40 ticket, costing me an extra $60 in lost wages. Fuck principals. The man with the money is always right. Our society shows it time & tame & time again.

Date: June 01, 2012 12:54PM

Thank you JBass... I would've tried to say it myself :-(

For the haters:
Attachments:
387929_320039318025528_205344452828349_1214656_1247886833_n.jpg

Posted by: FCPS keepin a man DOWN! ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:56PM

"No... this thread will likely continue until I have an apology"

You want an apology from Principal Yarborough, correct?

For what exactly?

Date: June 01, 2012 01:12PM

@FCPS - he dont know, He's confused.
@JB - what's funny is that you would only take the time to fight the ticket if you could afford the ticket in the first place LoLz
@Spectator. Cops have criteria to follow before doing that. Give it some time.......... The preferred way of doing that however, is for the person to man up, and ADMIT they have a problem, and voluntarily go in and seek help. Or to get a family member to help out...............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 01:47PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:17PM

"You want an apology from Principal Yarborough, correct? For what exactly?"

For an overreaction that emperrilled my life and my family, and seems to have no rational basis, and might've included false, and slanderous allegations and/or libel.

But for now, just that I was investigated, cleared, and that whether or not he overreacted in the first place, taking out a restraining order, AFTER I'd been found to have done no wrong, presented no threat, and live pretty far from the school, might've been a mistake.

I'm not looking for an admission of wrongdoing or incompetence.

I just want to put my life back together and proceed with some decorum.

And maybe convince my neighbors that the cops have been by a lot, but they really DON'T need to be worried.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:18PM

>Honor is in the dollar. As a kid I would take a day off work to argue a $40 ticket, costing me an extra $60 in lost wages.

OK. I can understand that. But you have to know what fights are worth fighting. And you have to understand the true value or benefits versus the true cost.

In this case: 2concerned wanted Yarborough to do . . . what, exactly? I'm not even sure. Institute tougher policies regarding visitors to the school? Problem is, for better or worse, Yarborough and other principals enforce policy. They don't make it. And if my reading of the thread is correct, now 2concerned will settle for an apology. For what? Ironically, for taking steps to protect the school and its occupants from possible harm and and threats.

(Hey, isn't that what 2concerned wanted Yarborough to do in the first place with Dancing Man? Protect the school from an erratic and possibly threatening person? But now that 2concerned has posed the same threat that Dancing Man seemed to to 2concerned . . . well, the shoe's on the other foot.)

In this case, the costs--just so far--appear to far outweigh any benefits that could be achieved. Gotta know when to hold them and when to fold them.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:20PM

I'll post it here, and then I'm done with him, and the original man, in this forum.

The longer he stalls, the more pages I churn out. And he's sticking to his guns as the lawyer fees mount.

Is this responsible behavior? Is this the integrity that you'd expect from a man who has such absolute power over children and custody?

He scares me. I have to make sure he's not a threat anymore.

And maybe convince my neighbors that the cops have been by a lot, but they really DON'T need to be worried.....................
Date: June 01, 2012 01:20PM

Are you telling us that you are not capable of doing that on your own?

and you want ME to meet with you? Sheeshh...........................
Attachments:
olmecbull4.jpg

Date: June 01, 2012 01:21PM

Well, I thought I was making progress.

Until this morning. At least 3 cruisers, Woodburn...

All the houses in sight have their shades drawn.

Yeah, we've already established the neighborhood unity spirit around here.

And it seems that every event firms my resolve. My Wife doesn't even have any doubts anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 01:22PM by 2concerned.

Posted by: hold your ground ()
Date: June 01, 2012 01:22PM

FCPS and FCPD are bullies....do not yield to bullies.

Call the Rutherford Institute for assistance.

now that quote right there is some scary shit.....................
Date: June 01, 2012 01:23PM

@2con -and how are you going to make sure that Principal Yarborough is not a threat anymore?

edit - took away a graphic pic

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 01:49PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:23PM

Fairfax should already be scrambling on the IT side.

"Reasonable Expectation of Litigation" or some-such.

Terry's probably emptying his trash bin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2012 01:23PM by 2concerned.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:25PM

FCPS, FCPD, SACC, VA DOE, the Governor's Office, maybe.

Board of Supervisors...

Ken Cucinelli is probably happy that I skipped him, now.

if the school system or the cops are reading this
Date: June 01, 2012 01:26PM

I'm not too sure what the extent of all this is...........................but wow! Y'all may need to lock down Sandburg again :(

I'm sorry but this quote "He scares me. I have to make sure he's not a threat anymore." is one of the most scary things I have ever seen written on this board. Not cool. Not funny. And not something that should EVER be taken lightly.........................

Date: June 01, 2012 01:30PM

Geez... no, I have to make sure he's not threatening me.

With lawsuits. With cops. With harrassment. With slander.

I just want him to grow some balls, man up, and say "ooops".

I won't physically go near him, the school, or the students, regardless.

See how my response to your request for clarification was SOOO much different than yours?

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 15

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.