HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Our Unnoticed Teenage Heroin Problem
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 23, 2008 11:42AM

Yes, this alice girl will be missed by all. How dare you scum sully her fine memory.

RIP, ALICE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JMS ()
Date: March 23, 2008 02:45PM

For the fool who is wineing for a Ham Sandwich....What goes around comes around. How dare you be so cruel to a family who is griving. One of these days you will lose a loved one(if you have any loved ones). It would serve you right to be treated in the same manner.

i hotlinked it... so sue me.
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 23, 2008 04:48PM

sandwich.png
JMS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the fool who is wineing for a Ham
> Sandwich....What goes around comes around.

no, no it does not.

PITBULL (Alicia's Uncle) Wrote:
> The TRUTH IS some scumbag dealer and his friends
> got in the middle of her progress towards rehab.

no, the real truth is that she made her choices in life and they ended up killing her. nobody forced her to do anything, she did it to herself. like you said, you tried to help her as much as you could but ultimately it was her own bad choices that killed her.

Our Unnoticed Teenage Heroin Problem

there is no drug problem and there never has been, only stupid kids who choose to do drugs and stupid parents who failed to instill a proper sense of right and wrong, smart and stupid. im sick of this "it's not my fault, it's theirs" culture worthless idiots invented. take some damn responsibility for your actions and make other's take responsibility for their actions too! i know in school, kids are told why drugs are a bad idea and what is does to you. Alicia made her choices, not her dealer and not her friends, Alicia made those choices and is dead because of them.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2008 05:12PM by Gravis.

Posted by: Jenny123 ()
Date: March 23, 2008 09:05PM

I agree... this is ridiculous. Alicia did this to herself. I realize you are upset over your loss, but we can't pretend like she didn't make her own choices here.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 23, 2008 09:51PM

"For the fool who is wineing for a Ham Sandwich....What goes around comes around"
Wineing? Does that mean I drink wine with my ham sandwich? If so I'd like a nice Cabernet sauvignon. Now hurry up with that sandwich.

Date: March 23, 2008 09:53PM

Thats it, Alicias uncle. Meet me at Clydes in Tysons tomorrow night. I'll be under the plasma. Get you smack induced self over here .

Posted by: 8349823934 ()
Date: March 23, 2008 11:33PM

this is no one's fault but her own... although I don't think it's really worth fighting over

Date: March 24, 2008 12:23AM

somebody missed the joke...

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Jaimi Lambert ()
Date: March 24, 2008 01:26AM

All of you need to get a fucking life and stop talking all this negative shit about Alicia. Most of you didn't even know her or the hell her family went through trying to get her help. Nobody can get help if they don't want to help themselves first, so everyone needs to stop saying her family and friends didn't love her. How would you like it if someone were to talk shit after you passed on. Everyone wants to talk shit about her now because she can't defend herself. FUCK ALL OF YOU GET A LIFE!!!!!!
Rest in Peace Alicia...love you girl!

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: March 24, 2008 08:19AM

Jaimi Lambert.

What did you expect? It's a internet message board.

Date: March 24, 2008 01:56PM

Jaimi Lambert Wrote:
> Nobody can
> get help if they don't want to help themselves
> first, so everyone needs to stop saying her family
> and friends didn't love her.

see, that's just it, she didnt want help and it killed her which is her own fault. i was just saying that it seems the parents failed to instill proper values. dont worry, it's nobody's fault. *rolls eyes* it's not the fault of her friends, her dealer or anyone but her guardian(s) and herself.

> How would you like it
> if someone were to talk shit after you passed on.

people "talk shit" about myself on this message board and im not even dead, yet i dont give a damn.

Date: March 24, 2008 02:44PM

"How would you like it if someone were to talk shit after you passed on."

How would I know? Would the worms that were consuming my remains tell me?

Is dumb on sale this week?

Posted by: cougar4 ()
Date: March 24, 2008 02:46PM

496 Wrote:
> "How would you like it if someone were to talk
> shit after you passed on."
>
> How would I know? Would the worms that were
> consuming my remains tell me?
>
> Is dumb on sale this week?

yes it is
at WHS

Posted by: issued ()
Date: March 24, 2008 04:11PM

DWAI,

If you continued to watch her spiral downward on drugs, why didn't you inform her parents or someone of authority? Is it typical to turn a blind eye on this when it comes to friends?

Posted by: ja;af ()
Date: March 24, 2008 07:42PM

seriously

Posted by: peterrrrrrrrr ()
Date: March 25, 2008 12:35AM

Wow if this hasn't gotten anymore off topic than the original poster... I don't know what has. Some teenager posted about a serious drug problem that NEEDS to be addressed and you adults have completely overlooked the big picture here.

Posted by: issued ()
Date: March 25, 2008 08:38AM

peterrrrrrrrr,

Enlighten us on with your take on the big picture. I just want to be clear.

Date: March 25, 2008 02:42PM

peterrrrrrrrr Wrote:
> Wow if this hasn't gotten anymore off topic than
> the original poster... I don't know what has. Some
> teenager posted about a serious drug problem that
> NEEDS to be addressed and you adults have
> completely overlooked the big picture here.

wrong, i addressed the issue. bottom line: there is no drug problem, only problem children. if your kid is too stupid to understand how dumb drugs are, they get what they deserve. if you failed to help your kid understand, you are a lousy parent and shouldnt be breeding. nobody is forcing them to take drugs so everyone take some fucking responsibility for your actions. that is the big picture.

Posted by: impressed ()
Date: March 25, 2008 03:27PM

PITBULL for PRESIDENT! What an honorable uncle you are.

Date: March 25, 2008 03:36PM

"wrong, i addressed the issue. bottom line: there is no drug problem, only problem children. if your kid is too stupid to understand how dumb drugs are, they get what they deserve. if you failed to help your kid understand, you are a lousy parent and shouldnt be breeding. nobody is forcing them to take drugs so everyone take some fucking responsibility for your actions. that is the big picture."

Indeed.

Posted by: FCPS parent ()
Date: March 25, 2008 04:37PM

Let's not let Alicia's death be in vain...Talk to your kids about drugs TODAY! It will not a comfortable conversation but it will make a difference. I, for one, will be talking to my 15 year old daughter tonight!

Posted by: FCPS parent ()
Date: March 25, 2008 04:37PM

Let's not let Alicia's death be in vain...Talk to your kids about drugs TODAY! It will not be a comfortable conversation but it will make a difference. I, for one, will be talking to my 15 year old daughter tonight!

Posted by: dslkdfhl ()
Date: March 25, 2008 11:15PM

agreed.

Posted by: itsyourlife ()
Date: March 26, 2008 11:44AM

I am glad I have never fallen into these kind of addictions, I will never smoke, or use drugs. It feels so good saying that. There are more important things in life.

Posted by: smg ()
Date: March 26, 2008 09:48PM

This whole thread makes me sad. I didn't know Alicia as well as others, but I did spend 6 weeks with her at a treatment center (and no, she did not OD the day after she got home or whatever was said above). I feel that I did get to know her well enough to know that she *did* want to recover. She had made many changes while in treatment, we all did.

Whatever your view is on the drug problem or lack thereof today, at least have some respect for those who are grieving. Who did what they could to help.

Posted by: her best friend ()
Date: March 26, 2008 10:03PM

alicia didnt care
she only went cause her parents wanted her to go. she drank like crazy and shot those syringes like crazy!

Posted by: someone who cares ()
Date: March 27, 2008 08:36AM

Some best friend you are....have some respect for her memory..her family is reading this and they are all devastated. she would be so upset with you for joining this forum and trashing her good name. shame on you...think of someone else beside your selfish self. you are not her best friend, cause if you were you would know that she didn't to this because she didn't care.. you would know she was doing it because she had post traumatic stress syndrome. sounds like you need some help yourself before people start trashing your name and breaking your families heart.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 27, 2008 09:46AM

Nobody has yet brought up the most important point, the lone fact that is the vital cog in deciding whether or not she should be missed:

Was she hot or not?

Posted by: umduh ()
Date: March 27, 2008 11:28AM

someone who cares Wrote:
> Some best friend you are....have some respect for
> her memory..her family is reading this and they
> are all devastated. she would be so upset with
> you for joining this forum and trashing her good
> name. shame on you...think of someone else beside
> your selfish self. you are not her best friend,
> cause if you were you would know that she didn't
> to this because she didn't care.. you would know
> she was doing it because she had post traumatic
> stress syndrome. sounds like you need some help
> yourself before people start trashing your name
> and breaking your families heart.

Really, why would her family be reading this? Is that how folks grieve around here? Make the misery even worse? How stupid. And, if you really believe that everyone is who they say they are here (like best friends) then that is even more stupid.

Posted by: someone who cares ()
Date: March 27, 2008 12:31PM

In answer to your question you cold hearted exscuse for a human, you don't know what it is like to loose someone you love. you miss them so much it hurts to open your eyes in the morning..friends and family search to find kind words about their loved one. instead, you stumble across a website like this where people share their bullshit views of your loved ones death, making a mockery of her life and death. how sad.. that people having nothing else to do in their pathetic life, but to trash someone who cannot defend themself. people like you are so disconnected with the human condition, the only thing you can do is write bullshit like this. i have no clue what kind of game you think this is, but someone's child, sister, grandchild, neice, and friend is gone. this is real and it is not a video game. connect with humans..i hope you never ever experience death of a child in your life...i hope karma doesn't come back to you...keep this type of dialogue up and it will! get a real life and picure how you would feel if someone was writing this garbage about your mom, sister, friend. think about it...this is real life and their are people who are devastated by this loss.

Posted by: Alex87 ()
Date: March 27, 2008 01:36PM

Hey JohnKim you must be the most unsympathetic bastard I know. I went to treatment with her and she was a rock. So if you think that you can be an asshole like that then your wrong. Your nothing but a little cunt who thinks your life is greater than someone elses with an addiction. You don't know jack shit so go fuck yourself asshole

Thank you

Date: March 27, 2008 02:04PM

someone who cares Wrote:
> Some best friend you are....have some respect for
> her memory..

wtf is it that everyone becomes some sort of fucking saint? respect is EARNED not handed out. she's dead and she didnt respect some basic princples of life which is why she is dead.

> her family is reading this and they are all devastated.

anyone who goes online thinking they will find only good things about the recently deceased is an idiot. Don Geronimo is one of those idiots.

Posted by: yiy ()
Date: March 27, 2008 02:24PM

someone who cares Wrote:
> In answer to your question you cold hearted
> exscuse for a human, you don't know what it is
> like to loose someone you love. you miss them so
> much it hurts to open your eyes in the
> morning..friends and family search to find kind
> words about their loved one. instead, you stumble
> across a website like this where people share
> their bullshit views of your loved ones death,
> making a mockery of her life and death. how sad..
> that people having nothing else to do in their
> pathetic life, but to trash someone who cannot
> defend themself. people like you are so
> disconnected with the human condition, the only
> thing you can do is write bullshit like this. i
> have no clue what kind of game you think this is,
> but someone's child, sister, grandchild, neice,
> and friend is gone. this is real and it is not a
> video game. connect with humans..i hope you never
> ever experience death of a child in your life...i
> hope karma doesn't come back to you...keep this
> type of dialogue up and it will! get a real life
> and picure how you would feel if someone was
> writing this garbage about your mom, sister,
> friend. think about it...this is real life and
> their are people who are devastated by this loss.

They irony of all that you say...shaming all those that post here as if it is a game when you or "family" are surfing around the net trying to resurrect kind memories. That does not make the rest of us cold, heartless. It only makes you foolish. This would be the last place I'd be if someone near and dear died. It's probably best if you stick with the baby books, photo albums, yearbooks, etc...all those nice things that total strangers can't access. Seems like a more suitable way to remember your loved one.

Date: March 27, 2008 02:40PM

yiy, I do agree. But for those of us that were in treatment with Alicia, it's not so simple. We don't have yearbooks or photo ablums. All we have are memories. So for us, I think it makes sense that we're looking online. Our group from treatment lives all over the country and so we're not able to be together in person to grieve.

Date: March 27, 2008 03:34PM

"Your nothing but a little cunt who thinks your life is greater than someone elses with an addiction"

The absurdity of the above statement is mindboggling.
Any life is better than an addicted one.
Run along now Alex, your dealer is looking for you.

Posted by: yahoo ()
Date: March 27, 2008 04:41PM

that's true.

Posted by: Laura ()
Date: March 27, 2008 06:00PM

Hello, I am a mom and a writer. I would like to talk with the Westfield student who made the original posting (a brave and thoughtful entry) and any of Alicia's friends and family members. Please contact me at lsjeffrey@aol.com.

Peace.

Posted by: sugar ()
Date: March 28, 2008 03:15AM

the worms crawl in the worms crawl out, In your stomach and out your mouth. THE CURSE IS ON U, WATCH OUT

Date: March 28, 2008 03:21AM

The curse is on u, the worms crawl in the worms crawl out in your stomach and out your mouth 496 with the dirty mouth, watch what comes out.

Posted by: tosmg ()
Date: March 28, 2008 07:23AM

smg Wrote:
> yiy, I do agree. But for those of us that were in
> treatment with Alicia, it's not so simple. We
> don't have yearbooks or photo ablums. All we have
> are memories. So for us, I think it makes sense
> that we're looking online. Our group from
> treatment lives all over the country and so we're
> not able to be together in person to grieve.

To smg, wish you well in your recovery. Please know that there are many who care about you.

Date: March 28, 2008 09:20AM

Sugar is yet another loser, strung out on drugs, spouting gibberish about curses.
You want to know what the biggest curse is? Spoiled rich kids that have it all but f up their lives doing H. Hey Sugar, I hear your local CVS is having a syringe sale....

Posted by: parent & retired partier ()
Date: March 28, 2008 11:00AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> Nobody has yet brought up the most important
> point, the lone fact that is the vital cog in
> deciding whether or not she should be missed:
>
>
> Was she hot or not?

Go check out her facebook page and judge for yourself. Whether or not you think she was a hottie she was clearly attractive enough to hang with the hotties and turbo hotties and get invited to the same parties they would go to.

I raise this point not to reduce a person's life worth to how physically attractive he or she was but point out what is possibly the most disturbing aspect of this tragedy, how a presumably normal, attractive and popular person could end up dying this way. Even if your kid is a straight A student and stud jock at WHS, he would want to go to the same parties this girl went to. That certainly doesn't mean that if this kid was allowed to go to those parties that everyone there would end up doing smack, it's just that there is no firewall separating normal kids who just want to have fun from those who have serious life threatening addictions.

I understand the desire for young people to want to look at life through a different lens from time to time. I'm not proud of how much weed I used to smoke but I smoked plenty of it and only gave it up completely within the last five years. The hardest drugs I had access to in my youth were LSD (never tried it) and coke which hooked me and several of my friends. I was the first to beat it followed by all but one of my friends who to my knowledge still struggles with it (I lost track of him so I don't know for sure). For every high school age kid reading this I would bet several of your parents had similar experiences to mine whether or not they share this with you. We couldn't get heroin if we wanted it though. Up until about my senior year in high school I though the only way to take it was shoot it up in gritty urban Billie Holliday blues singer style. I remember a returning college student telling me at a high school party of smoking it, you still threw up afterwards but then you got really high. No thanks.

Although I largely agree that everyone is responsible for their own lives I've been around long enough to see that fate and circumstance frequently deals people a shitty hand. Regardless of what people type in this thread if there isn't a small voice inside you saying "there but for the grace of god go I" as a person, or loved one of this person, then your setting yourself up to be seriously humbled at some point in your life.

As a parent of a young daughter, I can't even imagine the grief the grief this girls family and loved ones must be experiencing and can only offer my deepest sympathy and condolences.

Posted by: Travis ()
Date: March 28, 2008 11:05AM

Alice bought her drugs from South Lakes students.

Posted by: Amanda D ()
Date: March 28, 2008 12:39PM

Westfield Student Wrote:
> I'm a student at Westfield High School and I've
> been shocked to hear more and more attention being
> called to the issue of local teens getting into
> serious trouble with hard drugs. I've been to a
> fair share of parties where there is alcohol and
> marijuana, but to be honest, I had no idea these
> type of drugs were really being used like they
> are.
>
> About a week ago, Alicia Lannes, a graduate from
> Westfield High School, class of 2007, was found
> dead at a party after overdosing on heroin.
> Apparently there were many other teens using drugs
> there that night as well. If you look at this
> girl's facebook page, comments from other people
> suggest that her passing wasn't all that much of a
> surprise, and, more shockingly, most don't seem
> all that fazed by it either. Here are some quotes
> taken directly from the page...
>
> "im not gonna lie alicia, i wasnt surprised by ur
> passing more than i was pissed that you didnt stop
> when u had the chance, but now that i come here
> and look at ur pictures and stuff, i miss you so
> much and i wish you were still here among us. I
> MISS YOU ALICIA but i know ur lookin over us"
>
> "weve def had sum good times you hav been in my
> thoughts all day and will be forever ill never
> forget the little party girl who always made
> everyone smile.you were fuckin awsome and i miss
> you so much as duncan said golf sounds good i
> guess i could b a caddy we will all see you sumday
> i love you i will miss you rest in peace and bless
> your soul."
>
> "I don't know where to begin. You didn't deserve
> this but that's life though shit happens. You were
> an awesome girl. You were kind, pretty,
> intelligent and could've had good things coming
> your way. I've known you the longest out of all my
> good friends. Ever since the cub run days. Team
> Cub Run beer pong champs no one could fuck with us
> we ran shit on the tables. I'll miss all the good
> times. Beach week 07 was the funnest time of my
> life. One day i'll meet you up in heaven and we'll
> jam out tin rock band. Rest In Peace I'll never
> forget you."
>
> While I once had a class with this girl, I did not
> know her all that well and certainly didn't know
> she used drugs like this. From what I've heard in
> school (which I realize could be complete rumor,
> but I do feel rumors usually stem from some sort
> of truth) some of her close friends excessively
> used heroin at the time she passed a few days
> later in order to "honor her".
>
> Again, I'm going on what I've heard in school, but
> only a few days later, a boy from Centreville High
> School was pronounced dead on arrival after medics
> were called to a party. The drug of choice? Again,
> heroin. Fortunately, he was revived, but you can't
> help but wonder what is going on here.
>
> Westfield has been recently busting kids with hard
> drugs in the last week on what seems to be an
> almost daily basis. One senior was caught with
> some sort of tranquilizers, and another (one of
> the school's biggest dealers from what I know) was
> caught with crack. Both were expelled, and one of
> the two is now in jail (a harsh reality check for
> turning 18 after being slapped on the wrist for
> the same crime only a few months earlier I
> suppose).
>
> In my math class, my teacher informed us that the
> staff had to attend a meeting yesterday in which
> they learned about the signs and symptoms of
> heroin to possibly detect if someone was using
> during school. It seems they only really told them
> to look for track marks on the arms and lethargy,
> but when half the class may fall asleep during a
> period, I'm not sure what good that may do. I have
> also heard that the new way to inject these drugs
> unnoticed is to do so through the webbings of
> one's toes as it is more inconspicuous.
>
> I'm posting this to bring attention to the matter
> because as a student (who has been to plenty of
> parties), I wasn't even aware at how prevalent
> this drug is in some groups of kids. With these
> kids being caught, discussions with other people
> have been sparked, and I've been shocked to hear
> how many people I would never have thought of
> doing hard drugs admit to trying them, especially
> heroin. I feel like this is ridiculous. Sure,
> every teen has to try alcohol and maybe a little
> marijuana, but heroin is just absurd. Parents need
> to looking for this. There is no reason for anyone
> to be doing it, let alone well-raised teens from
> this area. The schools are not going to tell you
> about it, because they don't want to have to deal
> with it. It seems the kids using the most are
> white, well-liked, well-raised, and most of all,
> wealthy. Don't think your kid hasn't tried this
> stuff, you'd be surprised.

Date: March 28, 2008 12:48PM

parent & retired partier Wrote:
> I understand the desire for young people to want
> to look at life through a different lens from time
> to time. I'm not proud of how much weed I used to
> smoke but I smoked plenty of it and only gave it
> up completely within the last five years. The
> hardest drugs I had access to in my youth were LSD
> (never tried it) and coke which hooked me and
> several of my friends.

you are an idiot! seriously, that whole "explanation" of why you did the drugs is a HUGE cop-out. please, stop breeding now!

Posted by: AMD Jr @ WHS ()
Date: March 28, 2008 12:48PM

Westfield Student Wrote:
> I'm a student at Westfield High School and I've
> been shocked to hear more and more attention being
> called to the issue of local teens getting into
> serious trouble with hard drugs. I've been to a
> fair share of parties where there is alcohol and
> marijuana, but to be honest, I had no idea these
> type of drugs were really being used like they
> are.
>
> About a week ago, Alicia Lannes, a graduate from
> Westfield High School, class of 2007, was found
> dead at a party after overdosing on heroin.
> Apparently there were many other teens using drugs
> there that night as well. If you look at this
> girl's facebook page, comments from other people
> suggest that her passing wasn't all that much of a
> surprise, and, more shockingly, most don't seem
> all that fazed by it either. Here are some quotes
> taken directly from the page...
>
> "im not gonna lie alicia, i wasnt surprised by ur
> passing more than i was pissed that you didnt stop
> when u had the chance, but now that i come here
> and look at ur pictures and stuff, i miss you so
> much and i wish you were still here among us. I
> MISS YOU ALICIA but i know ur lookin over us"
>
> "weve def had sum good times you hav been in my
> thoughts all day and will be forever ill never
> forget the little party girl who always made
> everyone smile.you were fuckin awsome and i miss
> you so much as duncan said golf sounds good i
> guess i could b a caddy we will all see you sumday
> i love you i will miss you rest in peace and bless
> your soul."
>
> "I don't know where to begin. You didn't deserve
> this but that's life though shit happens. You were
> an awesome girl. You were kind, pretty,
> intelligent and could've had good things coming
> your way. I've known you the longest out of all my
> good friends. Ever since the cub run days. Team
> Cub Run beer pong champs no one could fuck with us
> we ran shit on the tables. I'll miss all the good
> times. Beach week 07 was the funnest time of my
> life. One day i'll meet you up in heaven and we'll
> jam out tin rock band. Rest In Peace I'll never
> forget you."
>
> While I once had a class with this girl, I did not
> know her all that well and certainly didn't know
> she used drugs like this. From what I've heard in
> school (which I realize could be complete rumor,
> but I do feel rumors usually stem from some sort
> of truth) some of her close friends excessively
> used heroin at the time she passed a few days
> later in order to "honor her".
>
> Again, I'm going on what I've heard in school, but
> only a few days later, a boy from Centreville High
> School was pronounced dead on arrival after medics
> were called to a party. The drug of choice? Again,
> heroin. Fortunately, he was revived, but you can't
> help but wonder what is going on here.
>
> Westfield has been recently busting kids with hard
> drugs in the last week on what seems to be an
> almost daily basis. One senior was caught with
> some sort of tranquilizers, and another (one of
> the school's biggest dealers from what I know) was
> caught with crack. Both were expelled, and one of
> the two is now in jail (a harsh reality check for
> turning 18 after being slapped on the wrist for
> the same crime only a few months earlier I
> suppose).
>
> In my math class, my teacher informed us that the
> staff had to attend a meeting yesterday in which
> they learned about the signs and symptoms of
> heroin to possibly detect if someone was using
> during school. It seems they only really told them
> to look for track marks on the arms and lethargy,
> but when half the class may fall asleep during a
> period, I'm not sure what good that may do. I have
> also heard that the new way to inject these drugs
> unnoticed is to do so through the webbings of
> one's toes as it is more inconspicuous.
>
> I'm posting this to bring attention to the matter
> because as a student (who has been to plenty of
> parties), I wasn't even aware at how prevalent
> this drug is in some groups of kids. With these
> kids being caught, discussions with other people
> have been sparked, and I've been shocked to hear
> how many people I would never have thought of
> doing hard drugs admit to trying them, especially
> heroin. I feel like this is ridiculous. Sure,
> every teen has to try alcohol and maybe a little
> marijuana, but heroin is just absurd. Parents need
> to looking for this. There is no reason for anyone
> to be doing it, let alone well-raised teens from
> this area. The schools are not going to tell you
> about it, because they don't want to have to deal
> with it. It seems the kids using the most are
> white, well-liked, well-raised, and most of all,
> wealthy. Don't think your kid hasn't tried this
> stuff, you'd be surprised.

Posted by: jenny123 ()
Date: March 28, 2008 03:58PM

Why do you keep posting the original message?

Date: March 28, 2008 11:45PM

I'm sorry that u were born in the getto, maybe because your mother was out doing everything that walks. I should know she cleans my house, and u can smell fish when she walks in the room. U CAN'T RUN FROM THE CURSE 496

Posted by: 123456789098765432 ()
Date: March 30, 2008 01:54AM

so now there is a whole forum just for Alicia... the question is... was she actually at the party or not?

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: March 30, 2008 06:29PM

yes she was at the party. couple days before she spoke to me on the phone about how her parents made her go to that stupid recovery program, and she didn't care.

Posted by: dasfhdafskY ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:47PM

oh... thats lovely... so it sounds like she was trying reaaaal hard then

Posted by: Mravis ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:53PM

she hated that recovery crap, she told me once
that night we went to a party and man you shoulda seen her, she was OUT of it, wasted

Posted by: sd ()
Date: March 30, 2008 11:06PM

some people will never learn

Posted by: doubt it ()
Date: March 31, 2008 12:09PM

Yes Wrote:
> yes she was at the party. couple days before she
> spoke to me on the phone about how her parents
> made her go to that stupid recovery program, and
> she didn't care.

*if* this is true, then she was one hell of an actress

Posted by: SE ()
Date: March 31, 2008 12:35PM

So which one of you jacka$$3s on here ripped the Sully Station sign down on the corner of Braddock & Cub Run, and spray painted RIP Alicia on it? Way to go losers. You make our community look great.

Posted by: unknown ()
Date: March 31, 2008 12:38PM

i would just like to say that all of you fucks who do heroin or sell it thanks for making this city a shithole. and for the people who fucking lace bud with H or PCP youre out of your god damn mind you sick fucks go burn in hell.

Posted by: I AGREE SE ()
Date: March 31, 2008 12:40PM

I could not agree more... graffiti is not a way to memorialize someone. Channel your efforts in a positive way, not one that makes a nice neighborhood look GHETTO.

Date: March 31, 2008 05:16PM

Exactly! Although my high school days are long over- at Chantilly we had the graffiti house out front that was ok to vandalize. And I know Westfields has a rock of some sort. Funny how kids think doing something like that to the Sully Station sign is making some sort of statement. For me, it just validates how juvenile and immature the kids are these days.

Posted by: justa ()
Date: March 31, 2008 05:27PM

kids are juvenile and immature? who knew??

Date: March 31, 2008 06:34PM

SE Wrote:
> So which one of you jacka$$3s on here ripped the
> Sully Station sign down on the corner of Braddock
> & Cub Run, and spray painted RIP Alicia on it?
> Way to go losers. You make our community look
> great.

you forget this:
file.php?2,file=2570

by the way, you never gave me the info to call your cop. http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/80755/81494.html#msg-81494

Posted by: Has seen it all ()
Date: March 31, 2008 06:49PM

What do mean there is nothing for teenagers to do around here? Get off your fat asses and do some yard work, help your parents, clean the house, earn money for college, volunteer, help someone, anyone - life is not all about you having fun - grow up and get over yourself!

Posted by: 1qasw ()
Date: March 31, 2008 08:06PM

riiight i second that

Posted by: fffffffff ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:51PM

its all just fucking crazy at westfields
that school sucks anyways

Posted by: cougars11 ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:11PM

westfield aint nothin but future killers, armed robbers, heroin dealers, and other misc. gun-totin thugs...

Date: March 31, 2008 10:19PM

Gravis Wrote:
> SE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So which one of you jacka$$3s on here ripped
> the
> > Sully Station sign down on the corner of
> Braddock
> > & Cub Run, and spray painted RIP Alicia on it?
> > Way to go losers. You make our community look
> > great.
>
> you forget this:
>
>
>
> by the way, you never gave me the info to call
> your cop.
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/807
> 55/81494.html#msg-81494

I love it!! You are my biggest fan =D I'm sure you would feel the same way too if you ever get out of your parents basement and buy a nice home in a community that your HOA dues had to go towards replacing a damn sign cause some F-ups felt the need to vandalize it. So get off my jock son. If you'd like to call though please feel free, ask for the District Commander (202) 727-4383. But make sure you call during day shift. And you shouldn't be so concerned about finding me, when you have already been found.

Posted by: Smokenman ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:27PM

"We couldn't get heroin if we wanted it though."

Sure, you could have gotten it from the same guy we got it from, the quarterback at Oakton HS.

Date: March 31, 2008 11:51PM

Everyone- meet Gravis...the single 22 yr old fata$$ aka "Daniel"...http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/86672.html nice shades bro!!

Posted by: watchingyouTOO ()
Date: April 01, 2008 02:04PM

cougars11 Wrote:
> westfield aint nothin but future killers, armed
> robbers, heroin dealers, and other misc. gun-totin
> thugs...

And you are destined to get the "electric chair"!

Posted by: joeshome ()
Date: April 01, 2008 07:10PM

yall r nuts

Posted by: Alex87 ()
Date: April 02, 2008 02:02AM

Hey just so you know I have never done drugs in my life 469 and to be frank get off this site you are nothing but an ass. Alicia was a wonderfully smart and caring girl. That is how she needs to be remembered. We all make mistakes and have flaws, but for you to insult her is just plain assanine. In the eyes of God the enemy will not go unpunished but will be persecuted. Alicia I miss and love you.

Date: April 02, 2008 10:41AM

Calm down Alex, it will be alright. Please point out where I insulted the deceased. My god, you teens are so thin skinned its a wonder you don't melt when it rains. No wonder you all do drugs. Now go unhitch your panties.

Date: April 02, 2008 01:26PM

I agree 496 this generation (not just teens though) is thin skinned. . . but for that you must look at our parents. It's how many of us were brought up. Not just our parents, the media too. I mean we grew up watching shows like Mr Rogers that told us we were all special. And it seems to only be getting worse. I mean hell, they give EVERYONE trophies these days that way nobody feels hurt? That's just plain ridiculous and it sets them up for disappointment down the road. And does some of this contribute to drug use? Definitely. Many of us don't know how to handle rejection, disappointment, stress. . . . and so we turn to what's easily available. It's not just drugs but also eating disorders, self injury, promiscuity. . .all types of self-destructive behaviors we use to escape ourselves or our situations.

Posted by: FAMILY FRIEND ()
Date: April 13, 2008 11:47AM

I just heard about this tragedy. I am extremely saddened and my heart goes out to this family. The Lannes's were close family friends when I was growing up. I was in high school at the same time as Alicia's father and uncle and I remember them well. Her aunts are caring and nurturing people. The last time I saw the family was at Alicia's grandmothers funeral, and they are really a tight knit close and loving group of people. I am very sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

On another note, I have a daughter who graduated high school last year as well. We have moved away from the area but many of her close friends from Stone middle school graduated from Westfields- all great kids- doing well in college and moving on to become great adults. She used to tell me that drugs were pretty commonplace at Westfields but her friends had created a safe haven amongst themselves. I think it is possible for kids to do that- there are drugs at any high school.

I think raising a child/teenager is a crapshoot. This can and does happen to any of us. Don't make judgments- just understand that raising kids is never as easy as it looks from the outside. In addition, we are always vulnerable to many outside circumstances. In the end, there is no good way to avoid this happening to your own children.

We all need to remember the role that our government plays in issues such as this. Our recent (and I mean in the past 6 years) policies in the middle east have caused this resurgence of heroin to occur. Our inability to properly execute our plans in the middle east has reopened the door for the poppie seed industry and the entire thing comes home to haunt us. However, the Bush twins have 24 hour Secret Service with them, so I guess W doesn't need to think about how his actions extend to his family.

My condolences to the Lannes family.

Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: April 13, 2008 11:56AM

unknown Wrote:
> i would just like to say that all of you fucks who
> do heroin or sell it thanks for making this city a
> shithole. and for the people who fucking lace bud
> with H or PCP youre out of your god damn mind you
> sick fucks go burn in hell.

Just to let you know, a drug dealer would not lace weed w/ heroin. Heroin, by weight, is way more expensive than weed. They usaully cut drugs w/ less expensive immitators in order to maximize profit. Also, they don't lace weed w/ PCP. they use embalming fluid, because it's cheap, fries your brain, and gets you real fucked up.

Date: April 13, 2008 01:36PM

FAMILY FRIEND Wrote:
> I think raising a child/teenager is a crapshoot.

bullshit.

> We all need to remember the role that our
> government plays in issues such as this. Our
> recent (and I mean in the past 6 years) policies
> in the middle east have caused this resurgence of
> heroin to occur. Our inability to properly
> execute our plans in the middle east has reopened
> the door for the poppie seed industry and the
> entire thing comes home to haunt us. However, the
> Bush twins have 24 hour Secret Service with them,
> so I guess W doesn't need to think about how his
> actions extend to his family.

wow, this is a HUGE stretch. yeah, just blame the government because some parents cant cut it. boohoo, it's the big ol' bad government that made her do drugs. people need to take responsibility and hold people responsible for their actions. nothing "just happens," it's called causality. we all make choices, some good, some bad and we all have to live with or die from them.

Date: April 13, 2008 02:00PM

I appreciate your viewpoint, but it's not as big a stretch as you might think. It's important to understand that we are not alone in this world and that everything is interconnected. I am of the 'It takes a Village' mentality, and clearly you are not. But we will have to agree to disagree. Just please give the poor girl a break now. We have all made mistakes that we regret (including yourself, I'm sure). In this instance, it went to far for her to have the priviledge of regret. Let her rest in peace and allow it to be a lesson to people everywhere who have had an increased level of any kind of drug made readily available through the mistakes of their community, or even thier government.

Peace.

Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: April 13, 2008 02:04PM

Watch American Drug War @ 4pm on Showtime NEXT (east) if you want to know about the governments' complicity in the drug game!!!

Date: April 13, 2008 07:22PM

FAMILY FRIEND Wrote:
> I appreciate your viewpoint, but it's not as big a
> stretch as you might think. It's important to
> understand that we are not alone in this world and
> that everything is interconnected. I am of the
> 'It takes a Village' mentality, and clearly you
> are not.

at 16 you are barely still a child, you may not be an adult but you still understand what your choices will yeild. i know she heard over and over again from various sources (including schools which are government run) that drugs (especially the hard drugs) are bad for you. besides, how is it that the other 99% of people dont have these problems in life? the answer is because they choose to not take drugs like heroin. sure a good chunk of idiots get stoned and drink but even in their self-destructive ways they still know that doing heroin is a really really bad idea.

>But we will have to agree to disagree.

feel free to disagree but i dont have to disagree because you are just wrong. everyone has a choice, she made her's. someone who disagrees that 8 + 3 = 17 doesnt have a different opinion, they are just wrong.

> We have all made mistakes that we regret (including
> yourself, I'm sure). In this instance, it went to
> far for her to have the priviledge of regret.

the differences is i learn from my mistakes. sure taking heroin was a choice and a mistake. going into rehab helped correct that mistake but then she turned around and made the same fucking mistake, not a week or month later but a single day!

bottom line: one cant blame their choices on anyone but themselves.

Posted by: busted ()
Date: April 13, 2008 09:37PM

who were the kids that got busted at westfield?

Posted by: Pravis ()
Date: April 13, 2008 09:41PM

mostly middle-class white kids
couple hispanics

thats about it

Date: April 14, 2008 09:38PM

Posted by: DeathByCop (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2008 02:04PM

Watch American Drug War @ 4pm on Showtime NEXT (east) if you want to know about the governments' complicity in the drug game!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: Gravis (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2008 07:22PM

at 16 you are barely still a child, you may not be an adult but you still understand what your choices will yeild. i know she heard over and over again from various sources (including schools which are government run) that drugs (especially the hard drugs) are bad for you. besides, how is it that the other 99% of people dont have these problems in life? the answer is because they choose to not take drugs like heroin. sure a good chunk of idiots get stoned and drink but even in their self-destructive ways they still know that doing heroin is a really really bad idea.

----------If you are barely a child, then you can't be that responsible.- right? I'm not sure I follow your argument here.

feel free to disagree but i dont have to disagree because you are just wrong. everyone has a choice, she made her's. someone who disagrees that 8 + 3 = 17 doesnt have a different opinion, they are just wrong.

----------It's never very wise to tell someone they are wrong, just in case they are able to provide evidence that they are not. However, I guess having a dialogue on an anonymous message board isn't the wisest decision that I've ever made so I apologize for my short-sightedness.

the differences is i learn from my mistakes. sure taking heroin was a choice and a mistake. going into rehab helped correct that mistake but then she turned around and made the same fucking mistake, not a week or month later but a single day!

----------------------Yes, drugs are a choice. A bad choice. And good for you for learning from your mistakes. I guess that makes you better than many others. So, you can continue sitting on your high horse and feeling superior. Just remember the higher you go, the harder you eventually fall. Don't break anything.

~Peace.

Date: April 15, 2008 03:49PM

FAMILY FRIEND Wrote:
> Posted by: Gravis (IP Logged)
> Date: April 13, 2008 07:22PM
>
> at 16 you are barely still a child, you may not be
> an adult but you still understand what your
> choices will yield.
>
> ----------If you are barely a child, then you
> can't be that responsible.- right? I'm not sure I
> follow your argument here.

perhaps you misunderstood, i said, "barely still a child" meaning they are almost adults. adult or not, everyone is held accountable for their actions.

> I apologize for my short-sightedness.

apology accepted.

> the differences is i learn from my mistakes. sure
> taking heroin was a choice and a mistake.
>
> ----------------------Yes, drugs are a choice. A
> bad choice. And good for you for learning from
> your mistakes. I guess that makes you better than
> many others.

yes, i am better than the rotting lifeless corpse of Alicia Lannes.

Posted by: WHSisBAMF ()
Date: April 15, 2008 05:44PM

yall dunno how hard we really iz at da 'field!
Attachments:
westfield.jpg

Posted by: somonewhocares ()
Date: April 15, 2008 08:16PM

Hey you stupid little ignorant asshole. Get a life, and get off this site, if you have nothing better to do, to write evil and sad things about a young girl who is not here anymore to defend herself. One day, you will learn about death of a loved one in your family and when you do, remember all the crappy things you write here. I hope it keeps you up at night, cause what goes around will come around. That includes all of you, who are hung up on writing about a girl and circumstances you know nothing about. Isn't there anything better for you to do. All of you, who have written cruel comments about Alicia should be ashamed of yourselves. Just remember you all have brothers and sisters, daughters, neices and nephews, grandchildren. How would you feel, really? This is sad and these comments say alot about how disconnected people are with other people. Don't write about something you know nothing about.

Date: April 16, 2008 01:45PM

somonewhocares Wrote:
> Hey you stupid little [...]

file.php?2,file=1754

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: April 17, 2008 05:52PM

why lock up the dealer? he was just trying to make a buck. jeez. he didn't force her to shoot heroin

Date: April 19, 2008 08:16PM

The Economist Wrote:
> why lock up the dealer? he was just trying to make
> a buck. jeez. he didn't force her to shoot heroin

because the truth hurts and stupid fucks rather live in denial than face the truth.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 20, 2008 11:13AM

what we need to do is get the profit motive out of the drug trade...legalize it...tax it...concentrate on education and recouperative programs.

Posted by: Administrator ()
Date: April 20, 2008 11:36AM

exceptional idea, Vince.
We here at FCPS will look into that. lol.

Date: April 20, 2008 01:08PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> what we need to do is get the profit motive out of
> the drug trade...legalize it...tax
> it...concentrate on education and recouperative
> programs.

i would love to see your kids get hooked on coke and smack.

Date: April 25, 2008 04:23PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > what we need to do is get the profit motive out
> of
> > the drug trade...legalize it...tax
> > it...concentrate on education and recouperative
> > programs.
>
>
> i would love to see your kids get hooked on coke
> and smack.

Why? So you could send them to prison where they could learn from the professional criminals how to feed their drug habit? Our "War on Drugs" is ineffective and too costly. Drug programs are much effective tools to combat drugs then prison.

Posted by: STFU ()
Date: April 25, 2008 04:36PM

STFU Vince(1).

Date: April 25, 2008 10:41PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Why? So you could send them to prison where they
> could learn from the professional criminals how to
> feed their drug habit? Our "War on Drugs" is
> ineffective and too costly. Drug programs are
> much effective tools to combat drugs then prison.

ha! do you even know what those drugs do to you? they are the most addictive drugs there are and it doesnt take a trip to jail for someone to figure out that stealing from people is an easy source of money. however, when they get caught, they will go to jail, not on drug charges, they would be charged with breaking and entering and theft. how ignorant are you?

Date: April 26, 2008 07:55AM

Gravis...you truly have a talent for getting off topic. I never said the only reason anyone steals is to feed a drug habit. But the act of distribution and use is a documented reason for increased violence. You really need to let go of the anger you have....it is twisting your ability to think.

The true definition of ignorance is to continue to pursue a policy that doesnt work...over and over and over again. Our current drug policies do exactly that. If we were so worried as a society about eliminating the most addictive drugs we would outlaw nicotine...however government regulation (controlling the amount of nicotine that can be put into cigarette) and regulation has reduced the amount of smoking. This formula of regulation, education and rehabilitation has been proven to work.

Date: April 26, 2008 09:35AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Gravis...you truly have a talent for getting off
> topic.

you made a statement and i responded so dont blame me for this being off-topic.

> I never said the only reason anyone steals
> is to feed a drug habit.

nor did i.

> But the act of
> distribution and use is a documented reason for
> increased violence.

so why do you think legalizing it is good idea?

> You really need to let go of
> the anger you have....it is twisting your ability
> to think.

im not angered, im vengeful and exposing flaws in your logic or disagreeing with you does not equal a twisted ability to think.

> The true definition of ignorance is to continue to
> pursue a policy that doesnt work...over and over
> and over again. Our current drug policies do
> exactly that.

i guess we should stop arresting carjackers too.

> If we were so worried as a society
> about eliminating the most addictive drugs we
> would outlaw nicotine.

i think it should be outlawed but a big problem is that too many people are current addicted as opposed to a small minority.

> however government
> regulation (controlling the amount of nicotine
> that can be put into cigarette) and regulation has
> reduced the amount of smoking.

i believe that the goal (for some) is ultimately to outlaw nicotine (make it a controlled substance) to curb smoking for good. however, these changes are quite recent and it will take time.

> This formula of
> regulation, education and rehabilitation has been
> proven to work.

rehabilitation from smoking?! oh please! there are actual rehab centers specifically for (other) drugs.

there is a big difference between nicotine from other drugs: it does not have a permanent effect on the brain. while some drugs dont have a permanent effect on the brain, they rapidly destroy your body and are EXTREMELY addictive. you will never here of a heroin addict quitting on their own, they always need help.

Date: April 26, 2008 10:29AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > Gravis...you truly have a talent for getting
> off
> > topic.
>
> you made a statement and i responded so dont blame
> me for this being off-topic.
>
>
> > I never said the only reason anyone steals
> > is to feed a drug habit.
>
> nor did i.

ok, so please explain to me what you meant. Dont tell me what you didnt mean...tell me what you do mean!
>
>
> > But the act of
> > distribution and use is a documented reason for
> > increased violence.
>
> so why do you think legalizing it is good idea?

Hmmm....lets see...if we remove the profit motive...get the criminals out of distributions and sales of narcotics...and replace them with law abiding citizens...I think the level of violence will be reduced.
>
>
> > You really need to let go of
> > the anger you have....it is twisting your
> ability
> > to think.
>
> im not angered, im vengeful and exposing flaws in
> your logic or disagreeing with you does not equal
> a twisted ability to think.

HMMMM....most of your posts on here of a violent nature....maybe you dont see it...but others do.
>
>
> > The true definition of ignorance is to continue
> to
> > pursue a policy that doesnt work...over and
> over
> > and over again. Our current drug policies do
> > exactly that.
>
> i guess we should stop arresting carjackers too.

Propose to me an alternative to arresting them and perhaps we should. But the stealing of another person's property isnt really a fair comparison to a person with a drug addiction. While I will not describe a drug addiction as hurting no one besides themselves....if you eliminate the criminal element and profit motive from it...drug addiction primarily hurts no one other then the addict...and his/her family.
>
>
> > If we were so worried as a society
> > about eliminating the most addictive drugs we
> > would outlaw nicotine.
>
> i think it should be outlawed but a big problem is
> that too many people are current addicted as
> opposed to a small minority.
>
>
> > however government
> > regulation (controlling the amount of nicotine
> > that can be put into cigarette) and regulation
> has
> > reduced the amount of smoking.
>
> i believe that the goal (for some) is ultimately
> to outlaw nicotine (make it a controlled
> substance) to curb smoking for good. however,
> these changes are quite recent and it will take
> time.
>
>
> > This formula of
> > regulation, education and rehabilitation has
> been
> > proven to work.
>
> rehabilitation from smoking?! oh please! there
> are actual rehab centers specifically for (other)
> drugs.
>
Well...if I thought outlawing nicotine wouldnt just result in a violent underground economy as alcohol did during prohibition and drugs do today I might agree with you. I think current restrictions of where you can smoke...taxing it so people pay for their habits....and MOST importantly education on the effects of tobacco are sufficient.
>
>
> there is a big difference between nicotine from
> other drugs: it does not have a permanent effect
> on the brain. while some drugs dont have a
> permanent effect on the brain, they rapidly
> destroy your body and are EXTREMELY addictive.
> you will never here of a heroin addict quitting on
> their own, they always need help.

Well...you specifically addressed the brain...and while I have no idea if you just puled that fact out of your a.s.....the other substances associated with tobacco...succh as tar can permanently effect other body parts such as your lungs.

But again..Stay focused here ...that isnt the point/issue. The issue is the effectiveness of outlawing drugs as a means of limiting their use. I believe the billions spent on trying to stop their importation and the billions spent on incarcerating drug abusers is an ineffective use of the resources.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2008 10:32AM by Vince(1).

Date: April 26, 2008 11:26PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Well...you specifically addressed the brain...and
> while I have no idea if you just puled that fact
> out of your a.s.....the other substances
> associated with tobacco...succh as tar can
> permanently effect other body parts such as your
> lungs.

yes, i was going to mention that tobacco product kill you slowly but i was sure you would just throw it back at me saying that tobacco products are not a drug, the nicotine in it is the drug.

> But again..Stay focused here ...that isnt the
> point/issue.

you've done it again vince, you made a statement and when i make a point about it you claim it's off topic!

> The issue is the effectiveness of
> outlawing drugs as a means of limiting their use.
> I believe the billions spent on trying to stop
> their importation and the billions spent on
> incarcerating drug abusers is an ineffective use
> of the resources.

[url
http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4559[/url] ]In the United States, an estimated 25.9 million men (23.9 percent) and 20.7 million women (18.1 percent) are smokers.

im willing to bet my bottom dollar that there are a lot less drug addicts than smokers.

Date: April 27, 2008 08:48AM

im willing to bet my bottom dollar that there are a lot less drug addicts than smokers.

Gravis...I agree. So, what is your point? If you are trying to build the case that cigarettes should be outlawed..I humbly disagree. Regulation...taxation...education...and rehabilation is the effective way to go (in my humble opinion).

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 27, 2008 09:04AM

s

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 02:19PM by inkahootz.

Date: April 27, 2008 12:00PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Gravis...I agree. So, what is your point? If you
> are trying to build the case that cigarettes
> should be outlawed..I humbly disagree.
> Regulation...taxation...education...and
> rehabilation is the effective way to go (in my
> humble opinion).

my point is that your regulation, taxation, education, rehabilitation idea isnt working.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.