HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: UFOs in Fairfax
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: March 27, 2013 12:35AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Above Fairfax ()
Date: April 02, 2013 10:34AM

I just heard about this today and thought I would share...

UFO Mothership with orbs shooting out over Fairfax, Virginia, Jan, 2013. (Improved)
http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/01/ufo-mothership-with-orbs-shooting-out-over-fairfax-virginia-jan-2013-improved-2446886.html

Thursday, January 31, 2013 0:14% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

UFO mothership filmed over Fairfax County VA January 17th 2013. UFO's can clearly be seen exiting the craft and maneuvering as the fly away. Includes the original video and a better look

UFO with orbs shooting out over Fairfax, Virginia on Jan 17, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb7bRtWgqII&feature=player_detailpage

and

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/123308/UFO_SIGHTING_JAN_17_2013_MOTHERSHIP_RELEASING_UFOS_FAIRFAX_COUNTY_VIRGINIA/

Re: UFOs in Fairfax UFO Report ID:116692
Posted by: Above Fairfax ()
Date: April 02, 2013 10:35AM

And another sighting in March 2013...

UFO Report ID:116692
https://www.sightingsreport.com/sightings/116692

I saw it just above me, a Black Long Diamond that was flat 2 ft tall and 25 long and 5 wide.. I thought it was a helicopter, but made no noise and had no propeller. After it passedI heard a very faint noise. It had orange rectangles on th sides. Reported by:
mufon_system at 2013-03-09 00:00:00 UTC

Approximate Time of event:
2013-03-10 00:20 UTCCoordinated Universal Time is the standard time common to every place in the world. It allows you to compare the time of an event across time zones. For example, 6:00 UTC in Los Angeles is the same time as 6:00 UTC in New York, whereas 6:00 local time in Los Angeles would be 9:00 in New York.
2013-03-09 07:20 PM Local Time

Time Zone: America/New_York
Primary shape of object: Diamond

Characteristics of object:
The object was within 500 feet of the witness.

Daytime/Nighttime sighting: Night

Show astronomical information

Show nearby meteor fireball reports

Show nearby airports and installations

Show weather data
Astronomical information for this report is available for pro members. Data available includes Astronomical dawn, Civil dawn, Sunrise, Moonset, Sunset, Civil dusk, Astronomical dusk, and Moonrise

Meteor/fireball information is available for pro members. Data includes time, location and a link to information about the report on the American Meteor Society web site. This report contains fireball report information.

Lists of nearby airports and military installations are available for pro members. Data includes airports within 20 miles and military facilities within 30 miles of this report. This report contains 12 airports and 27 military facilities.

Weather information for this report is available for pro members. Data includes ground level conditions and links to the nearest upper air weather station data.

Event Description

(MUFON Case: 46102) I was out in front of my apartment looking for the comet visiable in the west. I had my binoculars with me. I had walked north about 50 yards to get a better view of the horizon. I did not see the comet, so I started to walk back to my place. I kept looking up and to west as I walked. I noticed a solid object moving just above me about 50 away, a Black Long [...]

This report is filed at MUFON.

Click here to visit the MUFON website to view the report.
(Link will open in a new window or tab)
Paired Reports based on Time and Location
This sighting has been matched with 2 other reports that happened in the area around the same time. Click here to see the list of paired reports or View the map for this date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Since this report is filed at MUFON, comments may not be seen by the witness.

Re: UFOs in Fairfax UFO Report ID:116692
Posted by: The Truth is out there... ()
Date: May 02, 2013 03:59PM

More sightings today near the airport.

Posted by: What??? ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:28AM

I didn't see anything on the news.

UFO sighting over Richmond, Virginia on 18th May 2013 .
Posted by: Martians ()
Date: June 08, 2013 09:03PM

UFO sighting over Richmond, Virginia on 18th May 2013 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y1Y5hHLew0

Oval – shaped UFO sighting over Richmond, Virginia on 18th May 2013
http://www.latest-ufos.com/2013/05/oval-shaped-ufo-sighting-over-richmond-virginia-on-18th-may-2013/

Latest UFO sightings – New unusual UFO sighting of an oval – shaped UFO while hovering in the night sky over Richmond, Virginia recorded on 18th May 2013.

Witness said:
I have witnessed three separate UFO incidents earlier in my life which led me to finally purchasing night vision gear and the means to capture the event should something occur. I have captured activity every night I have gone out and have recorded everything. I usually stop my recordings after 60-90 minutes each session as thats pretty much the laptops battery life.

MUFON case: 47624
Attachments:
UFO Screenshot.PNG

Posted by: another one... ()
Date: June 08, 2013 09:08PM

Here's another one from April...

UFO over Surry, Virginia on 17th April 2013
http://www.latest-ufos.com/2013/04/ufo-over-surry-virginia-on-17th-april-2013/

UFO sightings - New interesting video footage of a flying object or orb above Surry, Virginia recorded on 17th April 2013.

Witness said:
On April 17, 2013 at around 2053 hours I was scanning the skies with a thermo imaging camera I notice a object that appeared to be a boomerang coming from the west to east. I notices the boomerang slit off in 4 circles object and became a tight formation. I grabbed my cell phone and started to record the screen while tracking the objects. I could not see these objects with the naked eye. They were not there. The thermo camera was the only thing picking them up.

Watch video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vpq2iFkY6T8
Attachments:
surry-ufo-sightings-virginia-2013.jpg

Posted by: and things of this nature ()
Date: June 08, 2013 09:10PM

Riley Martin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My experiences started when I was 7-years-old and
> ultimately I'm sure that my experiences happened
> at that time so that one day I would meet stupid
> motherfuckers like you.

O-Qua Tangin Wann...

Posted by: SFB ()
Date: June 09, 2013 12:04PM

Awesome pix. Definite proof of alien visitation. I assume you forwarded this to the authorities? Now the whole world will know and believe.

Posted by: MUFON ()
Date: June 10, 2013 06:37AM

UFO Sighting over Stafford VA
http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Stafford+Virginia+United+States+on+June+7th+2013/47996?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ufostalker+(UFO+Stalker)

On the morning of Friday, June 7th, 2013, I looked out my bedroom window and saw a large disturbance in the weeds on the small hill behind my house. There appeared to be a somewhat round area, maybe 8 feet across, where the vegetation had turned very brown, almost scorched looking, and the plants were smashed down in one direction. In front of the round area was another area with smashed plants and brown vegetation but it was in more of a straight line. The way the plants were lying seemed to be mostly from right to left, facing the hill. There were some dead leaves on other nearby plants that appeared otherwise unaffected. The weeds of the same type that surrounded the area were also flattened down in one direction, but not brown. The scorched looking area still has a few remaining live plants. We have not sprayed any chemicals or any type of weed killer on the hill. When I looked at my pictures I noticed the round, white spot above the round patch in one picture, which I didn't see while taking the picture. My first thought was that it was a drop of water since it was raining at the time, but when I enlarged it, it seemed to be round and I thought maybe a raindrop would be tear-shaped, so I'm not sure what to make of it. We didn't see or hear anything unusual during the night or early morning before I saw the brown patch. We do have deer in the area, but they don't smash the weeds all in one direction or scorch the plants. Very puzzling. Probably just coincidentally, the same morning I discovered my garbage disposal and the vent fan over my stove weren't working. The breaker had been tripped so I reset it and they still don't work. My kitchen looks out on the hill in the back with the damage. In November 2011, I witnessed a large, dark, low-flying boomerang shaped object gliding very quietly over my yard, which I reported. I live right beside power lines. I had to reduce the size of the pictures to email them, but they haven't been manipulated in any other way. I still have the originals on my computer and my camera. I would be happy to supply samples from the area if someone wants to investigate.

Reader Submits Sighting from Alexandria, Virginia
Posted by: UFOCasebook ()
Date: June 10, 2013 06:41AM

Reader Submits Sighting from Alexandria, Virginia

Published: 1:18 PM 2/15/2013
Alexandria, Virginia - 02-14-13

I got home from work tonight around 7:30, just past dark, and went out on my 9th story balcony to smoke a cigarette as I do nearly every time I look at the skyline watching the planes take off from National, Boeing and Andrews AFB.

About 2 miles or so away across the Beltway in Virginia near the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, I saw what at first I thought was a helicopter taking off very quickly from a patch of woods.

It was glowing bright, orange-yellow. As it came closer it looked strange enough for me to get my binoculars.

When I looked through them, I saw a circular shape glowing orange and more brightly underneath. OK, I thought, it must be a very large Chinese lantern of some sort.

It then moved past me and my mother, who I waved over at this point, from our right to left heading northwest.

As it passed us it went dim. As it went completely dark, I could see its shape against the cities glow in the sky; it was a perfect sphere.

I would estimate it was 10 to 20 in diameter and traveling 50 to 80 mph. It all happened in about 45 seconds. I checked the Alexandria wind online and with my finger; 0 mph.

I couldn't say for sure if the small airplane close behind it was tailing, but there is air-traffic here 24\7.

There is a lot of helicopter activity now in the direction it was headed, right over the Homeland Security building.

It was at about 400 ft. and maybe an eighth of a mile away when it went past. There was a high overcast sky.

In a side story, today was my best friend’s birthday today. He left us a couple years ago now and we miss him dearly. He was in tune with the truth and I am glad to say I am now also.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/alexandriavirginia021413.html

Re: Reader Submits Sighting from Alexandria, Virginia
Posted by: UFOCasebook ()
Date: June 10, 2013 06:42AM

Encounter with a Black Diamond UFO over Fairfax, Virginia
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/fairfaxblackdiamond.html

Published: 12:58 PM 4/4/2013
Fairfax, Virginia - 03-19-13

I was out in front of my apartment looking for the comet visible in the west. I had my binoculars with me. I had walked north about 50 yards to get a better view of the horizon.

I did not see the comet, so I started to walk back to my place.

I kept looking up and to west as I walked. I noticed a solid object moving just above me about 50 yards away, a long, black diamond-shaped object that was flat about 2 feet tall and 25 feet long and 5 feet wide.

The points were rounded. I thought it was a helicopter, but it made no noise and had no propeller or wings.

After it passed, I heard a very faint noise. It had glowing orange rectangles that appeared on the side. I was not sure if these were windows or vents. I only saw it for a few seconds, maybe the entire encounter was 5 to 10 seconds.

I thought to look through my binoculars to get a better look at it when I could not figure out what it was, but I really didn't need them because it was so close.

When I tried to find it in my binoculars, I could not locate it. I then tried to find it just with my eyes and I could not see anything.

It was moving from east to west in a straight path. It moved maybe 20 to 30 yards during my observation. It was moving very slow, close to a hover, but it was moving.

I couldn't believe that I was seeing something. It was very clear to me that I had just seen something that I have never seen before.

I just smiled and said to myself that I had truly seen a UFO. I always wanted to see one, and today it had really happened for me.

I was not scared, but I was slightly freaked out because I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

Ken Pfeifer, World UFO Photos

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/fairfaxblackdiamond.html
source & references:

Submitted to www.ufocasebook.com

www.worldufophotos.org

Re: Reader Submits Sighting from Alexandria, Virginia
Posted by: asfasdfdfs ()
Date: June 10, 2013 09:07AM

UFOCasebook Wrote:
> Encounter with a Black Diamond UFO over Fairfax,
> Virginia
> http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/fairfaxblackdiamon
> d.html
>
> Published: 12:58 PM 4/4/2013
> Fairfax, Virginia - 03-19-13
>
> I was out in front of my apartment looking for the
> comet visible in the west. I had my binoculars
> with me. I had walked north about 50 yards to get
> a better view of the horizon.
>
> I did not see the comet, so I started to walk back
> to my place.
>
> I kept looking up and to west as I walked. I
> noticed a solid object moving just above me about
> 50 yards away, a long, black diamond-shaped object
> that was flat about 2 feet tall and 25 feet long
> and 5 feet wide.
>
> The points were rounded. I thought it was a
> helicopter, but it made no noise and had no
> propeller or wings.
>
> After it passed, I heard a very faint noise. It
> had glowing orange rectangles that appeared on the
> side. I was not sure if these were windows or
> vents. I only saw it for a few seconds, maybe the
> entire encounter was 5 to 10 seconds.
>
> I thought to look through my binoculars to get a
> better look at it when I could not figure out what
> it was, but I really didn't need them because it
> was so close.
>
> When I tried to find it in my binoculars, I could
> not locate it. I then tried to find it just with
> my eyes and I could not see anything.
>
> It was moving from east to west in a straight
> path. It moved maybe 20 to 30 yards during my
> observation. It was moving very slow, close to a
> hover, but it was moving.
>
> I couldn't believe that I was seeing something. It
> was very clear to me that I had just seen
> something that I have never seen before.
>
> I just smiled and said to myself that I had truly
> seen a UFO. I always wanted to see one, and today
> it had really happened for me.
>
> I was not scared, but I was slightly freaked out
> because I couldn't believe what I had just seen.
>
> Ken Pfeifer, World UFO Photos
>
> permanent link:
> http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/fairfaxblackdiamon
> d.html
> source & references:
>
> Submitted to www.ufocasebook.com
>
> www.worldufophotos.org

Didn't someone report booming sounds around Fairfax back around that timeframe?

UFOs in Fairfax 2013
Date: June 10, 2013 12:29PM

UFO Report ID:116195
https://www.sightingsreport.com/sightings/116195

flashing red light in night sky for several hours.Reported by:
nuforc_system at 2013-02-18 16:29:12 UTC

2013-02-13 00:30 UTCCoordinated Universal Time is the standard time common to every place in the world. It allows you to compare the time of an event across time zones. For example, 6:00 UTC in Los Angeles is the same time as 6:00 UTC in New York, whereas 6:00 local time in Los Angeles would be 9:00 in New York.
2013-02-12 07:30 PM Local Time

Primary shape of object: Light

Characteristics of object:

Show astronomical information

Show nearby airports and installations

Show weather data
Astronomical information for this report is available for pro members. Data available includes Astronomical dawn, Civil dawn, Sunrise, Moonset, Sunset, Civil dusk, Astronomical dusk, and Moonrise

Meteor/fireball information is available for pro members. Data includes time, location and a link to information about the report on the American Meteor Society web site. This report contains fireball report information.

Lists of nearby airports and military installations are available for pro members. Data includes airports within 20 miles and military facilities within 30 miles of this report. This report contains 10 airports and 28 military facilities.

Weather information for this report is available for pro members. Data includes ground level conditions and links to the nearest upper air weather station data.

Event Description

(NUFORC Case: S96362) flashing red light in night sky for several hoursAt about 6:30 pm a flashing red light appeared in the sky. It stayed in the same area for about 5 hours, emitting no audiable sound. Sometimes it moved slightly from one place to another, but never left the general spot in the sky. Sometimes it flashed from blue to red, then from dim red to bright red.((NUFORC [...]

Show full description

(NUFORC Case: S96362) flashing red light in night sky for several hoursAt about 6:30 pm a flashing red light appeared in the sky. It stayed in the same area for about 5 hours, emitting no audiable sound. Sometimes it moved slightly from one place to another, but never left the general spot in the sky. Sometimes it flashed from blue to red, then from dim red to bright red.((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD))

This report is filed at NUFORC - National UFO Reporting Center.

Posted by: Skeptical ()
Date: June 10, 2013 01:57PM

This would be somewhat interesting if there were photos or at least "Good photos" of these things.

UFO fleet sighting over Glen Allen, Virginia on 14th June 2013
Posted by: Nan ()
Date: June 23, 2013 08:01PM

UFO fleet sighting over Glen Allen, Virginia on 14th June 2013
http://www.latest-ufos.com/2013/06/ufo-fleet-sighting-over-glen-allen-virginia-on-14th-june-2013/

Witness said:
9:12 p.m I was walking to my car just after dusk when I immediately saw multiple glowing red spheres floating above the trees in a zig zag formation Northwest. I come from a family (4th generation) of fire fighters and was raised to never panic and always assess the situation. However, I panicked. I have never seen UFO’s nor did I really believe in them but for some reason, I knew right away these were UFO’s.

I threw down my bags on the side of the street and pulled out my Gopro Hero 3. The Gopro is horrible in low light but these spheres reminded me of burning red flares (I assume from the reflection of the sun). They were not planes because of the way they defied gravity and they did not follow conventional flight trajectory or emit any sound. They were beautiful.

I was alone and wanted to share this experience so I called my friend SNAIL (a good child-hood friend whose real name is Gary).

The brightest sphere assumed the top of the triangle where it remained as a “over watch.” Other UFO’s tilted under the top sphere and started to blink almost mimicking stars. What I wish the Gopro captured (you can kind of see them) was the sphere’s under the triangle obstructed by the trees. These UFO’s were the most active ones flying extremely low to the ground and very sporadic. At this point, I was pretty shaken up.

The lower spheres gradually elevated, joined and created a new formation, a star pattern. However, those dam trees obstructed the lower half of it so around 2:52 you can make out the top half of it. They became unified. I then saw one by one, flicker out of sight. The “over watch,” or the one that remained in the center of the formation, was the last to leave and burned the brightest went it left.

I wish I would have kept the camera still and film the exit but I couldn’t control myself. I knew they were leaving and wanted to follow in my car (dumb idea I KNOW).

I don’t want to sound loony on this comment but during the whole thing I knew they were watching me. I didn’t feel any hostile intentions. I was humbled and shocked by the mass numbers. When I think of UFO’s i think of ONE UFO farting around in the sky. For them to form such geometric formations and patterns so close to our capital, left me enlightened.

I hope I’m not the only one who saw this. After they were gone, I saw multiple airplanes circle around the area.

UFO Fleet Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Mz01Zz4pg&feature=player_embedded
Attachments:
virginia-ufo-june-2013.jpg

Posted by: A dude in Burke ()
Date: June 23, 2013 10:23PM

yeah, so my son and I were driving to drop him off at a friends house around 8:30 tonight. took a left on Guinea just past the Target, crossed the bridge, when we saw something hovering over the VRE parking lot or I guess it seemed like it. Both saw it, phone was out so no pics. No idea what it was. My first impression was that it was some kind of semi-deflated balloon because it was just kind of shapeless. Maybe like 10 - 20 feet in diameter? I have no idea.

Anyone else see it?

Date: June 24, 2013 07:31AM

A dude in Burke Wrote:
> yeah, so my son and I were driving to drop him off
> at a friends house around 8:30 tonight. took a
> left on Guinea just past the Target, crossed the
> bridge, when we saw something hovering over the
> VRE parking lot or I guess it seemed like it.
> Both saw it, phone was out so no pics. No idea
> what it was. My first impression was that it was
> some kind of semi-deflated balloon because it was
> just kind of shapeless. Maybe like 10 - 20 feet in
> diameter? I have no idea.
>
> Anyone else see it?

This sounds very interesting. I'd like you to make a report here at our website, http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl

Posted by: E.T. ()
Date: June 24, 2013 07:39AM

Might be worthwhile to report it here too...

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlVA.html
Attachments:
UFO Sightings 06-02-2013.png

Posted by: Art Bell ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:35AM

You should call Coast to Coast a.m. Call on the wildcard line.

Posted by: E.T. ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:16AM

Art Bell Wrote:
> You should call Coast to Coast a.m. Call on the
> wildcard line.

Is there a web page for them? I couldn't find it on a Bing search.

Posted by: Dude in Burke ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:37AM

Done. If any MIBs show up, I won't be answering the door.

MUFON Wrote:
> A dude in Burke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > yeah, so my son and I were driving to drop him
> off
> > at a friends house around 8:30 tonight. took a
> > left on Guinea just past the Target, crossed
> the
> > bridge, when we saw something hovering over the
> > VRE parking lot or I guess it seemed like it.
> > Both saw it, phone was out so no pics. No idea
> > what it was. My first impression was that it
> was
> > some kind of semi-deflated balloon because it
> was
> > just kind of shapeless. Maybe like 10 - 20 feet
> in
> > diameter? I have no idea.
> >
> > Anyone else see it?
>
> This sounds very interesting. I'd like you to make
> a report here at our website,
> http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl

Posted by: Dude in Burke ()
Date: June 24, 2013 11:39AM

Just an observation here, and I don't mean to belittle anything anyone saw, but most of the reports here and on the websites listed sound like chinese lanterns. "Orange spheres slowly moving across the sky" ... etc.

Posted by: adfasdfasd ()
Date: June 24, 2013 05:45PM

Dude in Burke Wrote:
> Just an observation here, and I don't mean to
> belittle anything anyone saw, but most of the
> reports here and on the websites listed sound like
> chinese lanterns. "Orange spheres slowly moving
> across the sky" ... etc.

But how many people around here send off Chinese lanterns? Sometimes around special events maybe, but I think they are generally frowned upon as a fire hazard in the county. Still you might want to charge up your camera and phone. Usually one UFO sighting is followed by others in the same area for days, weeks, and even months sometimes. Might be worthwhile to hang out in that area if you can. You might get lucky a second time.

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: June 24, 2013 05:50PM

>But how many people around here send off Chinese lanterns?

I have. And I have more lying around, but they're illegal so I'm circumspect. I can see why too - I launched one in England that promptly got stuck in a neighbor's tree and burned there merrily. Lucky it was England so everything was damp and I didn't burn down the neighborhood, but it was fairly exciting there for a bit.

Posted by: adfasdfasd ()
Date: June 24, 2013 05:54PM

abelard Wrote:
> I have. And I have more lying around, but they're
> illegal so I'm circumspect. I can see why too - I
> launched one in England that promptly got stuck in
> a neighbor's tree and burned there merrily. Lucky
> it was England so everything was damp and I didn't
> burn down the neighborhood, but it was fairly
> exciting there for a bit.

There's so much plane activity, both commercial and military, now we have drones in the air too, so I suspect we'll see more reports of UFOs in the area. On sunny days, the drones reflect sunlight off of them and look scary to people on the ground not familiar with how they look.

Posted by: Mork ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:10PM

Fairfax, VA
http://www.ufo-hunters.com/sightings/search/5198af0483c78d384ec2ed22/UFO%20Sighting%20in%20Fairfax,%20VA%20on%20Saturday%2009%20March%202013

Sighted on Saturday 09. March 2013
Reported on Wednesday 15. May 2013
Shape: Triangle | Duration: 5 minutes
Source: NUFORC

Triangular object gliding through the night sky.Triangular object,Looked like it was just gliding through the night no sound.We could see the front of the object but nothing from the back. It did not leave any trail like a normal plane would. It looked like a haze in front of object?? Was heading in the direction of Dulles international airport they might have picked something up. Was not moving fast and looked very big in size.((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD))
Attachments:
tumblr_mg1vbmeWct1s0d5cdo1_500.jpg

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: June 24, 2013 10:32PM

Centreville near 66 past couple of weeks - something hovering and maneuvering - bright lights on it. Anyone else notice this?

Date: June 25, 2013 07:04AM

BJ Wrote:
> Centreville near 66 past couple of weeks -
> something hovering and maneuvering - bright lights
> on it. Anyone else notice this?

There were some reported back in April...

UFO Report ID:118290
https://www.sightingsreport.com/sightings/118290

An arrowhead object was seen in Centreville, Virginia.

Reported by:
nuforc_system at 2013-04-15 01:37:15 UTC

2013-04-14 02:31 UTCCoordinated Universal Time is the standard time common to every place in the world. It allows you to compare the time of an event across time zones. For example, 6:00 UTC in Los Angeles is the same time as 6:00 UTC in New York, whereas 6:00 local time in Los Angeles would be 9:00 in New York.
2013-04-13 10:31 PM Local Time

Primary shape of object: Other

Event Description

(NUFORC Case: S97178) an arrowhead object was seen in Centreville, Virginia.That evening we were outside with my wife, we were planning our summer vocation and enjoying first worm nights of this year, suddenly she told me "- look up, do you see that?" and this is what we saw... Actual shape was not really visible. The object had red lights, which gave an idea of the shape. If to look at the sequence of those red lights, you can assume that it is an arrowhead shape. The red lights were not bright, you could see them just if to pay attention. It flew about 200 feet of the ground. It did not make any noise. The approximate size was about one or two school buses.We saw that object just for a few seconds,than it disappeared behind townhouses roofs. We live around 20-23 miles from Dulles International Airport, I know how the passenger and military aircrafts look like, it was not one of them.

This report is filed at NUFORC - National UFO Reporting Center.

Paired Reports based on Time and Location

This sighting has been matched with 2 other reports that happened in the area around the same time. Click here to see the list of paired reports or View the map for this date

Here's the link to the other (2) sightings around the same time and location:

https://www.sightingsreport.com/paired_sightings/118290

Mail In Report: UFO Over Fairfax, Virginia On June 23, 2013.
Posted by: MUFON - NEW UFO 6/23 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 07:07AM

Mail In Report: UFO Over Fairfax, Virginia On June 23, 2013
http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2013/06/mail-in-report-ufo-over-fairfax.html

Date of sighting: June 23, 2013

Location of sighting: Fairfax, Virginia, USA

Time: 8:22 PM ET

This is a mail in report to UFO Sightings Daily that came in today. Both the photos are very interesting and this object looks almost cube-like in shape. UFOs often have smaller objects that rotate in an orbit around the craft and this seems to be one of them. SCW

Eyewitness states:

The object looked like it had two distinct parts. Two structures on top of a larger structure. The top-structures either had lights on the top of them, or had reflective surfaces reflecting the light of the sun. The larger part (under the two lighted parts) had about 4 - 5 square shared sections. On the sides of the larger part were two objects that looked like antennas sticking out. Two very small black shapes also moved behind it, equidistant from the larger shape/craft on either side of it. The object took about 5-10 minutes to move from in our view of the sky out of it. It rotated slowly and systematically. Two pictures (below) are attached.
Attachments:
A, top secret, report, orb, orbs, sun, solar, anomaly, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, beach, magazine, gossip, news, world, June, 2013, 19, baby, paranormal,.jpg
secret, report, orb, orbs, sun, solar, anomaly, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, beach, magazine, gossip, news, world, June, 2013, 19, baby, paranormal, news,.jpg

Posted by: UFO Hunters ()
Date: June 25, 2013 07:15AM

A dude in Burke Wrote:
> yeah, so my son and I were driving to drop him off
> at a friends house around 8:30 tonight. took a
> left on Guinea just past the Target, crossed the
> bridge, when we saw something hovering over the
> VRE parking lot or I guess it seemed like it.
> Both saw it, phone was out so no pics. No idea
> what it was. My first impression was that it was
> some kind of semi-deflated balloon because it was
> just kind of shapeless. Maybe like 10 - 20 feet in
> diameter? I have no idea.
>
> Anyone else see it?

I saw your report, looks good...

UFO Sighting
http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Fairfax+Virginia+United+States+on+June+23rd+2013/48388

Have a question or comment about this sighting? Join our open discussion and let us know what you think.

Sighting Basics

Case Number

Log Number

US-06242013-0014

Date Submitted

06/24/2013 11:06 UTC

Date of the Event

06/23/2013 08:30 UTC

Source
MUFON

Disposition
Unresolved

Summary
Formless shape hovering in Burke, VA

Tags
disc floating hovering lights

Sighting Location

City
Fairfax

Region
Virginia

Country
United States

Latitude

Longitude

The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity

Sighting Specifics

Viewing Distance
101-500 Feet

Sighting Duration
Undisclosed

Object Features
None

Object Flight Path
Stationary

Object Shape
Disc, Unknown

Weather Factors
Unknown

Sighting Details

Driving south on new Guinea road. Turned left after Target to head over bridge. To my left, over the Target or VRE train station, noticed something hovering stationary in the air, maybe a few hundred feet up. Now that I think about it, there is an electricity transformer station there as well and the object could have been hovering over that. Both son and I saw it and neither of us could really tell what the object was. Maybe about the size of a large car, kind of disc shaped --- imagine a dark grey balloon that's semi deflated just floating there. But it wasn't a balloon because it didn't move at all that we saw. We even pulled over to look at it. It did not move, had no real shape to it. It had no lights on it that we could tell. My phone didn't have enough battery power to take a picture, which is really unfortunate. I took my son to his friend's house, drove home the same way to see it again but it wasn't there. However, there was some other kind of helicopter or aircraft in the vicinity with two very bright lights slowly blinking on and off. I have no idea if this was related. Also, not sure if it's related, but the street lights on a lot of the roads in the area were out. The stop lights were working but the street lights were out all the way down to the beltway.

Posted by: MUFON - NEW UFO OVER FFX 6/23 ()
Date: June 25, 2013 08:01AM

If anyone else has been seeing something around recently, please report it right away!

Posted by: adsfasdfafd ()
Date: June 25, 2013 05:09PM

I'd like to see more information on the 6/23 UFO sighting in Fairfax. The pics are pretty good.

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: June 26, 2013 01:15AM

>There's so much plane activity, both commercial and military, now we have drones in
>the air too, so I suspect we'll see more reports of UFOs in the area. On sunny
>days, the drones reflect sunlight off of them and look scary to people on the
>ground not familiar with how they look.

I'll bet you're right on the money. If they act differently than a plane such as circling instead of flying straight along some flight path, and it's obviously not a helicopter - I think folks can be forgiven for thinking 'ufo'.

Posted by: adsfasdfafd ()
Date: June 26, 2013 06:13AM

abelard Wrote:
> >There's so much plane activity, both commercial
> and military, now we have drones in
> >the air too, so I suspect we'll see more reports
> of UFOs in the area. On sunny
> >days, the drones reflect sunlight off of them and
> look scary to people on the
> >ground not familiar with how they look.
>
> I'll bet you're right on the money. If they act
> differently than a plane such as circling instead
> of flying straight along some flight path, and
> it's obviously not a helicopter - I think folks
> can be forgiven for thinking 'ufo'.

But then there's the picture above from the Fairfax sighting back from this last sunday 6-23-2013. That's no drone, so what is it?

Posted by: Curious one ()
Date: June 26, 2013 07:50AM

Well its not a plane, helicopter, or a drone. Might be some kind of weather monitoring device but I don't see a chute anywhere in the pictures do you?
Attachments:
A, top secret, report, orb, orbs, sun, solar, anomaly, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, beach, magazine, gossip, news, world, June, 2013, 19, baby, paranormal,.jpg
secret, report, orb, orbs, sun, solar, anomaly, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, beach, magazine, gossip, news, world, June, 2013, 19, baby, paranormal, news,.jpg

Posted by: HOA ()
Date: June 26, 2013 08:09AM

The first set of photo's look interesting. The 2nd set look like dirt on the lens.

Posted by: ufo expert ()
Date: June 26, 2013 09:34AM

Everyone knows that they are looking for the best NY pizza in Fairfax.

Posted by: HOA ()
Date: June 26, 2013 10:06AM

ufo expert Wrote:
> Everyone knows that they are looking for the best
> NY pizza in Fairfax.

...AND they came to the right county!

Posted by: UFO Skeptic ()
Date: June 26, 2013 11:32AM

So as I understand it, we've had (2) UFO sightings in the past week, right here in Fairfax county - One in Burke and another sighted over Fairfax. One of which was photographed during daylight hours above Fairfax?

Has anyone else seen anything?

Posted by: (O)>(O) ()
Date: June 26, 2013 01:35PM

A few people have mentioned more lights in the skies over Burke lately, at least over the weekend.

UFO FLEET SIGHTING IN VIRGINIA JUNE 14, 2013
Posted by: DjMysticalone ()
Date: June 27, 2013 08:06AM

UFO FLEET SIGHTING IN VIRGINIA JUNE 14, 2013

this was definetly a UFO fleet that i saw fly across the sky in the backyard of my house at around 8 : 10-8 : 45 pm. i saw a total of at least between 14-16 of them. they were travelling in groups. what you see in the video are 3 dots, the one u can best see moving is the bottom on. u see as it moves across the sky....and what made it more suspicious was that they had no lights and they were the shape of spheres. its funny how this video is short . You can decide wether to believe me or not but this was a ufo fleet. i wish #shielaalien @sheilaalien would help confirm this.

Watch the video here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxqQ9TvNwLI

Posted by: UFO FLEET SIGHTING IN VA (6/14) ()
Date: June 27, 2013 08:47AM

Thanks for sharing that video.

Posted by: asdfaffsad ()
Date: June 27, 2013 11:29AM

Interesting photos and video, I have yet to hear about it in the local news. I guess its not thick enough.

Posted by: newsie babe ()
Date: June 27, 2013 01:10PM

asdfaffsad Wrote:
> Interesting photos and video, I have yet to hear
> about it in the local news. I guess its not thick
> enough.

Seeing something in the sky and not knowing what it is is not news.

Posted by: asdfaffsad ()
Date: June 27, 2013 01:27PM

newsie babe Wrote:
> asdfaffsad Wrote:
> -----
> > Interesting photos and video, I have yet to
> hear
> > about it in the local news. I guess its not
> thick
> > enough.
>
>
> Seeing something in the sky and not knowing what
> it is is not news.

Ah but getting pictures and/or video of it is another matter.

Posted by: newsie babe ()
Date: June 27, 2013 03:01PM

asdfaffsad Wrote:
> newsie babe Wrote:
> -----
> > asdfaffsad Wrote:
> >
>
> >
> >
> > Seeing something in the sky and not knowing
> what
> > it is is not news.
>
> Ah but getting pictures and/or video of it is
> another matter.

Nope. It is just crappy video. There is a lot of that out there. Just because you don't know what is on the video does not make it news.

This thread is almost as entertaining as the pizza threads.

Posted by: ???????? ()
Date: June 27, 2013 03:47PM

newsie babe Wrote:
> asdfaffsad Wrote:
> -----
> > newsie babe Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > asdfaffsad Wrote:
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > Seeing something in the sky and not knowing
> > what
> > > it is is not news.
> >
> > Ah but getting pictures and/or video of it is
> > another matter.
>
>
> Nope. It is just crappy video. There is a lot of
> that out there. Just because you don't know what
> is on the video does not make it news.
>
> This thread is almost as entertaining as the pizza
> threads.

What about the pictures? They're not so crappy.

UFO over King's Dominion
Posted by: UFO over King's Dominion ()
Date: June 28, 2013 07:54AM

Uploaded on Jun 13, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87h-fkTj1Y

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. It was a circular formation in the sky that stayed over King's Dominion today for about 10 minutes. We looked away for a minute or two and then looked back and it was no longer there.

I have seen many people in the comment section suggesting that this was shot thru a hole in a glass pane, or is a water droplet or defect in a window in front of me. After watching my own video again, I can see how you might think that, but I assure you that is not the case. There really was a smoke ring in the sky, and if you look through the comments or watch the attached news video, you will see that many other people saw the same thing in the sky (and even had religious experiences due to it). I am convinced now that this smoke ring did come from the volcano ride. There was not much wind that day, so the smoke ring somehow stayed intact . . . I'm not sure how, but it did. I have spoken with others from my work who were there and they have said they witnessed the same smoke ring actually come from the Volcano ride. I hope this clears up some of the questions out there.

Posted by: Radian ()
Date: June 28, 2013 10:33AM

I've seen the flame thing on the volcano blast coaster send up those smoke rings before. That's exactly what it is.

Posted by: asdfasdfsd ()
Date: June 28, 2013 10:40AM

Radian Wrote:
> I've seen the flame thing on the volcano blast
> coaster send up those smoke rings before. That's
> exactly what it is.

Yep, you're right, that's exactly what it is.

UFO Sighting in Virginia on June 29th 2013 - Four UFO Objects In Sky
Posted by: June 29th 2013 Sighting ()
Date: July 01, 2013 07:34AM

UFO Sighting in Virginia on June 29th 2013 - Four UFO Objects In Sky
http://ufosightingstoday.com/post/54335711011/ufo-sighting-in-virginia-on-june-29th-2013-four-ufo

Four ufo’s seen in night sky on june 29th at 12:40am. No spotlight, no trace light coming from the ground. all four did not have a color. Looked to appear to be white in hue. Four sphere/circle shaped flying object made no noise. No airplanes were in the sky at the time. Four ufos were in unison. Objects spun around in a circular motion, not fast rather at normal speed. The beat was 1,2,3, hit(on the hit they would all collide and bounce out). After about 5 min. one of the four objects separated from the rest to the upper left out of sync with the others it hovered by itself while the other three continued the cycle. It then joined back up with the other 3 objects, to make four and then over some time the objects faded away. They did not fly away they just eventually disappeared. Maybe 4 min. later a plane appeared in the sky but I am close to an airport, which is really funny because during the time there were no planes in the sky at all. Very strange definitely witnessed the ufo and I was not alone as a friend was with me and witnessed it too. (via mufon.com)

UFO Sighting in Tappahannock, Virginia on June 30th 2013
Posted by: Tappahannock, Virginia 6/30 ()
Date: July 01, 2013 08:27AM

UFO Sighting in Tappahannock, Virginia on June 30th 2013
http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Tappahannock+Virginia+United+States+on+June+30th+2013/48533?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ufostalker+(UFO+Stalker)

At about 9:30 PM on 6/30/13. m y wife and I we at our cottage on the Rappahanck River.My wife was outside and called me to look at a strange light in the sky. The light was behind a tree when I went outside and did not see it until it can from behind the tree. The light was a reddish orange and made no sound.It appeared to be no more than 600 feet above the ground. We watched it move in a straight line to the northeast.The light was just as bright going as coming and was moving about 50 MPH.

UFO Sighting in Glen Allen, Virginia, United States on July 5th 2013
Posted by: UFO sighting 7/5 ()
Date: July 07, 2013 05:18PM

UFO Sighting in Glen Allen, Virginia, United States on July 5th 2013

Sighting Basics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Case Number 48705
Log Number US-07052013-0079
Date Submitted 07/05/2013 11:06 UTC
Date of the Event 07/05/2013 08:30 UTC
Source MUFON
Disposition Unresolved
Summary steady light moving South to North
Tags none
Sighting LocationCity Glen Allen
Region Virginia
Country United States
Latitude 37.681506
Longitude -77.551309
The latitude and longitude presented here is an approximation to protect the reporters identity

Sighting Details

Sitting on deck after dinner and saw a steady orange light moving North.

Posted by: LevGt ()
Date: July 07, 2013 06:14PM

I do not beleive in ufo's but saw 45 minutes of some crazy shit in warrenton last night. 8 ringed "fireballs" were zipping around the sky. I could not tell how large they were but figured they were 1-4 miles away from my viewing location and were going up in altitude to 20,000 feet or more and quickly decending and moving around in zig zaged motions. Weird, first time I have ever seen such a thing. My best guess would be some sort of custom built rc helicopters.

Date: July 07, 2013 06:55PM

LevGt Wrote:
> I do not beleive in ufo's but saw 45 minutes of
> some crazy shit in warrenton last night. 8 ringed
> "fireballs" were zipping around the sky. I could
> not tell how large they were but figured they were
> 1-4 miles away from my viewing location and were
> going up in altitude to 20,000 feet or more and
> quickly decending and moving around in zig zaged
> motions. Weird, first time I have ever seen such a
> thing. My best guess would be some sort of custom
> built rc helicopters.

You should report it. Go to the Mufon webpage and fill out a report. It only takes a few minutes.

Posted by: Sky Watcher ()
Date: July 08, 2013 08:13AM

Check out all the UFO sightings over VA since May...

Attachments:
UFOS in VA since May 2013.png

Posted by: MUFON - Williamsburg VA sighting ()
Date: July 08, 2013 01:56PM

Williamsburg, Virginia (United States)
Sighted on Thursday 04. July 2013
Reported on Thursday 04. July 2013

Shape: Triangle

Duration: Undisclosed

Source: MUFON

During the Fireworks display at Bush gardens in williamsburg VA. I witnessed what appeared to be a triangular shaped object over the fireworks display. Object had a series of sequential flashing Lights along what appeared to be one of its edges. Def not Standard Aircraft strobe style flashing lights. These were larger light sources. Object appeared on one side of the Fireworks display, behind and above. Moved from Right to left. Once Display ended. Object Made a very sharp turn and went in a reverse direction. This is went I made the determination that it was triangular. No Sound was emitted from it. Object headed way from the area and disappeared behind the distant trees.

See more at: http://www.ufo-hunters.com/sightings/search/51d737bc83c78d384ec2ff27/UFO%20Sighting%20in%20Williamsburg,%20Virginia%20(United%20States)%20on%20Thursday%2004%20July%202013#sthash.ACWgcPGH.dpuf

Posted by: asdfasdfsadf ()
Date: July 10, 2013 07:17AM

Why so many new sightings?

Posted by: simple reason ()
Date: July 10, 2013 08:22AM

asdfasdfsadf Wrote:
> Why so many new sightings?

Because we keep producing idiots. Thank you FCPS.

Posted by: asdfasdfsadf ()
Date: July 10, 2013 10:08AM

simple reason Wrote:
> asdfasdfsadf Wrote:
> -----
> > Why so many new sightings?
>
>
> Because we keep producing idiots. Thank you FCPS.

Hhahahahhahahha! Look it's an orange fireball (The sun).

UFO Sighting in Virginia Beach, Virginia on July 6th 2013
Posted by: UFO seen 7/6 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:47PM

UFO Sighting in Virginia Beach, Virginia on July 6th 2013
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=ufo+sightings+va+july+2013&oq=ufo+sightings+va+july+2013&gs_l=serp.3..33i29i30l4.7236.14249.0.14589.30.22.1.0.0.0.1638.6128.3-2j2j2j2j0j1.9.0.chm_pq_signedout%2Chmss2%3Dfalse...0...1.1.19.psy-ab.qfqh-fErpXM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=171e8854864f9a4c&biw=1680&bih=858

My grandma, her friends, and I were getting ready to watch some fireworks.It was around 9:15 at night EST. Many airplanes are known to fly in the area, but something told me that it was more than an airplane. We all were looking at the sky, when I noticed it and said,"Hey, an airplane!". Then I noticed that it was just blinking and then slowly started to go on a straight path away from the airport location, but it was picking up speed. Since I believed it was merely an airplane at first, I just concentrated on the fireworks, and not the object. After the fireworks were over, I looked to see if I could still see it, but it was long gone after a 25 minute firework display. After the sighting, I felt a little bit scared and was and psyched myself out about it. Now, I am pretty confident it is an UFO, but still not quite sure.

UFO sighting over Waynesboro, Va. 7/13/13
Posted by: VIDEO - UFO over Waynesboro VA ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:07AM

A very bright orange light moved across the sky, then became stationary before disappearing.

Watch video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-0SlvlWYg&feature=player_detailpage

Posted by: UFO Sighting in Elliston VA ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:08AM

UFO Sighting in Elliston, Virginia, United States on July 15th 2013
http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Elliston+Virginia+United+States+on+July+15th+2013/48974

I walked outside to check on my hound dog who was barking, after checking on him I was looking up at the stars and moon. I noticed right above me in the north sky it looked like to airplanes flying side by side in sequence, the reason that I thought this was, the lights looked like normal airplane lights at first. I thought man that is a big plane, then I thought well that is two planes flying together. Then as it passed over, the lights turned a different direction, from N to NW, but when they turned, they turned together like a solid object, and went from being side by side to one set of flashing lights in the front and another set in the back, that is when I really could see a little detail of something connecting the two sets of flashing lights, it looked like a cylinder, it was dark out, but the moonlight helped a lot. The lights at first, like I stated before were flashing the normal airplane colors, but when it turned they started flashing blue, white, gold, read, orange, green, the blue, then white. It was very strange, and very large. Airplanes fly over my home every day and night, and I have never seen anything as big, nor with the colors of light, and with the shape that it appeared to have. I witnessed this from about 5 to 7 minutes, until it kept its NW direction and got out of my sight, the last thing I saw was a white pulsating light in the distance.

UFO Sighting: Princeton West Virginia, 2013-07-15
Date: July 16, 2013 09:23AM

National UFO Reporting Center
State Report Index For VA

Here's a list of the UFO sightings from 6-1 thru 7-12, the most recent ones have not been added yet from above.
Attachments:
UFO Sightings 6-1 thru 7-12.png

Re: UFO sighting over Waynesboro, Va. 7/13/13
Posted by: Closer Look ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:25AM

VIDEO - UFO over Waynesboro VA Wrote:
> A very bright orange light moved across the sky,
> then became stationary before disappearing.
>
> Watch video here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-0SlvlWYg&feature
> =player_detailpage

Interesting and similiar to the other reported sightings.
Attachments:
UFO Pic.png

Posted by: Purcellville UFO Sighting Video ()
Date: July 16, 2013 10:55AM

Occurred : 7/4/2013 21:15 (Entered as : 07/04/2013 21:15)
Reported: 7/5/2013 8:04:34 PM 20:04
Posted: 7/14/2013
Shape: Sphere
Duration:30 seconds
Red Orb 4th of July Purcellville, VA with video link

Red orb appeared just before the local fireworks, came out from behind one tree line, over the highway, and behind another tree line in a straight silent line.

Color changed from red to white to red.

Video is from bridge over highway, and it moved SE to NW direction (opposite of wind) and TOWARD the mountains. Kids who saw movie, "Tangled," thought it was a paper lantern, thus the comment in the video (also being e-mailed).

to Watch the video, go here:
http://s25.photobucket.com/user/ladyangel944/media/Contact/ufo4th_zps2073f756.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

I noticed that this object looks alot like the one seen in Waynesboro VA.
Attachments:
Purceville Va UFO.png

Posted by: Not so much... ()
Date: July 17, 2013 07:42AM

Wow, that's freaky. Actually it looks like a plane.

Posted by: Zarifa ()
Date: July 17, 2013 12:34PM

I guess if you've never seen a UFO that defies scientific explanation, you might be inclined to discount everything as a hoax or a misidentification. However, many eyewitnesses come forward to try to share their observations, and are met with the doubt that the media has conditioned us to. There is a conspiracy of silence on the subject. I would just like to ask you to consider that if this was a real phenomena, would you feel you have the right to know? Do you feel like you could handle that information?

Posted by: asdfasdfsda ()
Date: July 17, 2013 07:00PM

Zarifa Wrote:
> I guess if you've never seen a UFO that defies
> scientific explanation, you might be inclined to
> discount everything as a hoax or a
> misidentification. However, many eyewitnesses come
> forward to try to share their observations, and
> are met with the doubt that the media has
> conditioned us to. There is a conspiracy of
> silence on the subject. I would just like to ask
> you to consider that if this was a real phenomena,
> would you feel you have the right to know? Do you
> feel like you could handle that information?
Attachments:
funny-ufo-ovni-photo-camera.jpg

Posted by: Jeff Rense Program ()
Date: July 17, 2013 08:29PM

Jeff Rense Program
http://www.nuforc.org/

Peter currently makes a regular appearance the 2nd Tuesday of each month on the Jeff Rense radio program from 7:00 to 10:00 PM (Pacific). The program is heard over more than 200 stations, and over the internet at www.gcnlive.com and www.renseradio.com.

Guests are witnesses to recent reports featured on this website.

Posted by: updates ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:56PM

Looks like the most recent sightings for UFOs have been in West Va near the border between VA and West VA.

Posted by: Look out! ()
Date: July 22, 2013 07:27AM

Attachments:
ufo.bmp

Date: July 29, 2013 07:42PM

http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Harrisonburg+Virginia+United+States+on+July+28th+2013/49268?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ufostalker+(UFO+Stalker)

Case Number 49268
Log Number US-07282013-0028
Date Submitted 07/28/2013 10:46 UTC
Date of the Event 07/28/2013 12:00 UTC
Source MUFON
Disposition Unresolved

Summary saw 2 lights. went and got bf and one light disappeared and the other went straight up and disappeared.

Boy Finds Own Real-Life E.T. .
Posted by: Today Now! ()
Date: August 05, 2013 09:14PM

Boy Finds Own Real-Life E.T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KCj_Klp8aY

3 UFOs Filmed in Virginia
Posted by: Crypto Tom ()
Date: August 06, 2013 07:05AM

3 UFOs Filmed in Virginia
http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/08/3-ufos-filmed-in-virginia.html

Christ Light filmed these 3 odd objects and this was not the first time he had seen them. The objects made no sound. I have attempted to enhance the video. Thanks go out to Chris for letting me use and enhance the video.

http://www.thecryptocrew.com

Watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxCbc5FO6Zs&feature=player_embedded

Re: 3 UFOs Filmed in Virginia
Posted by: Crypto Tom ()
Date: August 06, 2013 07:06AM

sorry forgot the pic
Attachments:
ufo3a2.png

Mystery ufo falls from the sky over norfolk virginia august 2 2013 hd
Posted by: TheLifebeyondearth ()
Date: August 06, 2013 07:09AM

Mystery object falls from sky, area sealed off by military:
Simply nobody will be giving any credence to officials in America who have stated that a mystery object which fell from the sky this week - after which the surrounding area was evacuated and sealed off for some time by police and military personnel - was just a "weather balloon".

Reportedly, large numbers of government operatives from various agencies converged urgently on a residential neighborhood in Norfolk, Virginia, on Tuesday night after an unidentified object fell from the sky there. News reports describe the object as "something odd", with some eyewitness accounts saying it resembled a balloon and others suggesting that the crash landed artifact had a structure similar to "styrofoam". According to local TV news: One person told authorities it was making a strange noise.

People living and working in the immediate area were rapidly evacuated and the district was sealed off by a combination of police and military personnel. The presence of operatives from shadowy federal agencies in overall charge of the incident was - of course - not mentioned by spokesmen briefing the media.
However it was revealed that initial contact with the landed object was handled using a robot. Following this there was consultation with experts from NASA.

Not long thereafter the mystery object from the sky was apparently loaded onto an unidentified government vehicle and removed from the scene. Subsequently local residents were permitted to return to their homes and the military and police contingents dispersed.

Never Miss A Video (Receive A Text When I Upload!):
http://motube.us/TheLifebeyondearth

Watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_6A0M1W2CY&feature=player_detailpage
Attachments:
It fell from the sky.png

Posted by: More info ()
Date: August 06, 2013 07:13AM

Authorities Swarm Mysterious UFO That Fell From Sky - Norfolk Va
A mysterious UFO fell over Norfolk VA and the authorities,(police, ambulance, fire, military and government personnel) showed a overwhelming strong interest recovering the object. They cordoned off the area and evacuated neighborhoods. They put the object in a government vehicle and left the scene. After it was all said and done the authorities told the media that there was nothing to see "it was just a balloon".

I don't really care much for conspiracy theories but this behavior makes you wonder what we are not being told. Weather balloons come down all the time and they never get this much attention. Either it was absolute overkill or there was something else going on.
Richard

When a 'suspicious package' fell from the sky on Tuesday night, military personnel, firefighters and a team of experienced bomb technicians locked down a quiet Virginia street fearing the worst.

The Navy Region Mid-Atlantic Engine-17, the bomb squad and Norfolk firefighters raced to the 2900 block of Somerset Lane in Ocean View just after 6pm following reports of a bizarre object on the street, according to WVEC.com.

As homes were evacuated, the bomb squad used a robot to investigate the square Styrofoam box package.
Attachments:
article-0-1B1E5B93000005DC-83_634x285.jpg
article-0-1B1E3327000005DC-312_634x359.jpg
It fell from the sky.png

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: August 06, 2013 12:58PM

I wonder what it was. The Norfolk area has very little air traffic. I smell alien conspiracy.

More info Wrote:
> Authorities Swarm Mysterious UFO That Fell From
> Sky - Norfolk Va
> A mysterious UFO fell over Norfolk VA and the
> authorities,(police, ambulance, fire, military and
> government personnel) showed a overwhelming strong
> interest recovering the object. They cordoned off
> the area and evacuated neighborhoods. They put the
> object in a government vehicle and left the scene.
> After it was all said and done the authorities
> told the media that there was nothing to see "it
> was just a balloon".
>
> I don't really care much for conspiracy theories
> but this behavior makes you wonder what we are not
> being told. Weather balloons come down all the
> time and they never get this much attention.
> Either it was absolute overkill or there was
> something else going on.
> Richard
>
> When a 'suspicious package' fell from the sky on
> Tuesday night, military personnel, firefighters
> and a team of experienced bomb technicians locked
> down a quiet Virginia street fearing the worst.
>
> The Navy Region Mid-Atlantic Engine-17, the bomb
> squad and Norfolk firefighters raced to the 2900
> block of Somerset Lane in Ocean View just after
> 6pm following reports of a bizarre object on the
> street, according to WVEC.com.
>
> As homes were evacuated, the bomb squad used a
> robot to investigate the square Styrofoam box
> package.

Posted by: <><><>><><> ()
Date: August 06, 2013 02:19PM

hmmmmm Wrote:
> I wonder what it was. The Norfolk area has very
> little air traffic. I smell alien conspiracy.
>
>
> More info Wrote:
> -----
> > Authorities Swarm Mysterious UFO That Fell From
> > Sky - Norfolk Va
> > A mysterious UFO fell over Norfolk VA and the
> > authorities,(police, ambulance, fire, military
> and
> > government personnel) showed a overwhelming
> strong
> > interest recovering the object. They cordoned
> off
> > the area and evacuated neighborhoods. They put
> the
> > object in a government vehicle and left the
> scene.
> > After it was all said and done the authorities
> > told the media that there was nothing to see
> "it
> > was just a balloon".
> >
> > I don't really care much for conspiracy
> theories
> > but this behavior makes you wonder what we are
> not
> > being told. Weather balloons come down all the
> > time and they never get this much attention.
> > Either it was absolute overkill or there was
> > something else going on.
> > Richard
> >
> > When a 'suspicious package' fell from the sky
> on
> > Tuesday night, military personnel, firefighters
> > and a team of experienced bomb technicians
> locked
> > down a quiet Virginia street fearing the worst.
> >
> > The Navy Region Mid-Atlantic Engine-17, the
> bomb
> > squad and Norfolk firefighters raced to the
> 2900
> > block of Somerset Lane in Ocean View just after
> > 6pm following reports of a bizarre object on
> the
> > street, according to WVEC.com.
> >
> > As homes were evacuated, the bomb squad used a
> > robot to investigate the square Styrofoam box
> > package.

Well it clearly looks like someone taped together styrofoam packaging stuff and you can see some sort of computer board. I would guess that it was part of some kind of electronic package that was part of some kind of weather tracking experiment. Something like the military did back in the mid-20th Century. Maybe some kind of high school science project or something. You can tell the authorities took it seriously, because they broke out the "robot" to safely retrieve it, just in case it was a bomb or something. I'm curious to know what their investigators find.

Town evacuated after an Unidentifed Flying Object crashed in Virginia
Posted by: HOLY SHIT! ()
Date: August 11, 2013 12:24PM

Military Contacts NASA, Evacuates Town After Unidentified Object Falls from the Sky in Norfolk, VA
http://whofortedblog.com/2013/08/07/military-contacts-nasa-evacuates-town-after-unidentified-object-falls-from-the-sky-in-norfolk-va/

It came from the sky! A growing number of eyewitnesses claim to have watched in amazement as an unidentified flying object plummetted from the sky in Norfolk, Virginia this week. The unknown object was described as “something odd”, and many told local authorities it was even making a strange noise as it sailed to the earth.

Once military and local police arrived at the scene of impact, they wasted no time evacuating residential areas sealing off the location. Information about the crash site has been hard to come by, though many rumors have surfaced about a shadowy government presence in Norfolk this week.

Local authorities reported that the strange object was nothing more than a downed balloon, though many believe the quick and secretive actions of the military point to something a bit more extraordinary. In fact, a land robot was used to make initial contact with the object and military personnel were in regular contact with NASA, local news were told. Certainly a lot of fuss for “just a weather balloon”, no?

The object was eventually loaded onto unmarked government vehicles and whisked away to an undisclosed location. Hours later, residents of Norfolk were allowed back into their homes.

Battalion Chief Julian Williamson took to the local news this week warning residents about future contact with other strange objects from the sky.

“Do not investigate on your own. Just call the authorities,” he warned, but not before adding that,”…investigators (had) made contact with the package and determined it to be a weather balloon.”

So what do you think? Did the government make such a secretive fuss over a simple weather instrument? Or could the strange object have been something more out of this world?
Attachments:
It fell from the sky.png

Posted by: Riley martin ()
Date: August 11, 2013 12:32PM

I have visually witnessed, in the physical, several life forms, intelligent life forms, aboard this great mother ship..

O-Qua Tangin Wann... Qua Omsa Lagee Wann

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: August 12, 2013 06:33PM

No UFOS. They don't exist.

Posted by: asdfasdsaf ()
Date: August 12, 2013 09:10PM

kindful Wrote:
> No UFOS. They don't exist.

Of course they do, there are UFO's around all the time. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, dumbass. Plenty of those.

Posted by: Space cadet ()
Date: August 13, 2013 08:53PM

Really?! Come on, now!

UFO Sighting in Chilhowie, Virginia on August 12th 2013
Date: August 14, 2013 02:09PM

UFO Sighting in Chilhowie, Virginia on August 12th 2013
http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Chilhowie+Virginia+United+States+on+August+12th+2013/49750

I saw a bright light from the window, as I was watching tv late into the night tonight. I'm pretty sure the light was unrelated to the object I have been observing, however the light was very bright, and gave me weird feeling, like I should look outside. After a few minutes it finally got to me and I looked outside for a minute, then suddenly in the distance this object caught my eye, In this area there is basically nothing, my home is placed on a hill where I can see pretty much the whole town, and the interstate from my bedroom window. This object is below the clouds, because its cloudy tonight and you can see no stars or even the moon. This object is an orange red, sort of like a street light (at least in my area) except really far away, I've watched it for a long time now, It starts to dim then gets bright again, and has not moved at all during the time I have been observing it. Even as I write this I still glance out the window which I have since moved my chair to and opened, so I can observe, and its still there. Still pulsating and remaining stationary. There are no objects or points of light even remotely close to this object (rural area, 1.8k town population). I'm not sure that witnessing this object has given me any special feelings, other than blatant curiosity.

Posted by: Moon Men ()
Date: August 21, 2013 12:37PM

Space cadet Wrote:
> Really?! Come on, now!
Attachments:
109901.jpg

Posted by: sky lights ()
Date: August 23, 2013 08:25PM

Years ago, I was a police officer in the Fairfax Station area of Fairfax County. A woman called in a report of strange UFO lights above her house just as it got dark. I responded to her house and did see several unexplained lights above her house. I would have said they were a UFO. As I drove away from her house in another direction, I saw what caused the lights. Several miles away, there was an 3-light searchlight in front of a new business to attract customers. It was the type that separated the lights out to 3 different directions and then rotated all 3 lights straight up into one beam. The moving lights were reflecting off clouds above this woman's house. I would not have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. I went back to the woman's house to explain this and she thought I was covering it up. I told her to drive up to Burke and she would see it for herself but she would not do so. She probably went to her grave thinking it was still an UFO. This is one explanation for one specific circumstance. However, I personally believe there are unexplained things in the sky which I have also seen.

Posted by: I recall ()
Date: August 26, 2013 02:34PM

sky lights Wrote:
> Years ago, I was a police officer in the Fairfax
> Station area of Fairfax County. A woman called in
> a report of strange UFO lights above her house
> just as it got dark. I responded to her house and
> did see several unexplained lights above her
> house. I would have said they were a UFO. As I
> drove away from her house in another direction, I
> saw what caused the lights. Several miles away,
> there was an 3-light searchlight in front of a new
> business to attract customers. It was the type
> that separated the lights out to 3 different
> directions and then rotated all 3 lights straight
> up into one beam. The moving lights were
> reflecting off clouds above this woman's house. I
> would not have believed it if I didn't see it with
> my own eyes. I went back to the woman's house to
> explain this and she thought I was covering it up.
> I told her to drive up to Burke and she would see
> it for herself but she would not do so. She
> probably went to her grave thinking it was still
> an UFO. This is one explanation for one specific
> circumstance. However, I personally believe there
> are unexplained things in the sky which I have
> also seen.

Interesting, I've encountered the same sort of thing in the Air Force. When flying on nights above a large body of water (Lake, Ocean) where there is a full moon, people on the plane will report "UFO Sightings" to the stewardesses. In fact, in this case, it
s the moon reflecting off the water's surface. Because of the distortion on the water, the moon looks like a big round UFO, and because the plane is moving, so too is the moon's reflection. When I try to explain this to others, they too think I am trying to
"Cover up a government conspiracy". Ironically, I have friends of mine who are seasoned pilots who have seen very strange things in the skies, but were concerned about their careers if they were to report them. So perhaps people are right, there is a "conspiracy".
A conspiracy of silence.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 26, 2013 10:37PM

no. aliens cannot buy microwave parts. not the ballasts or magnitrons. they say that's illegal.

i think they are just preventing competition from outer space. biggots.

Posted by: Moon Men ()
Date: August 27, 2013 08:02PM

We're watching you svennestle. We're waiting for you to fall asleep and then we'll see what you believe.
Attachments:
holy-shit-its-alien-funny-baby-picture.jpg

Posted by: anyone??? ()
Date: September 07, 2013 02:58PM

Did anyone see that UFO last night coming from the East? It was cigar or rocket shaped.

Posted by: Mystery in the Skies ()
Date: September 15, 2013 05:06AM

Virginia UFO sighting sparks a family's curiosity, imagination
Lisa Suhay and her 9-year-old son caught a rare glimpse of fiery trails in the evening sky last night that unleashed the family's imaginations and sparked a sleuthing adventure.

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/Family/Modern-Parenthood/2013/0909/Virginia-UFO-sighting-sparks-a-family-s-curiosity-imagination

The sky has been in the news a lot lately, from the fireball that outshone the Moon to NASA’s LADEE moon launch, so when your child tells you, “The sky’s falling” if might be worth more than a story about a little chicken.

Last night Quin, 9, and I were driving home from the grocery store just before dusk, sevenish, when he pointed out a bright flare in the sky, like a tiny sun that appeared and then began to shoot away leaving a very bright trail.

RECOMMENDED: 1912 eighth grade exam: Could you make it to high school in 1912?

I had just told Quin that after sunset we would go watch the sky to see the crescent moon ascend within a blink of Venus. It’s called a conjunction.

We had already followed the story of the comet that outshone the moon. According to The Latin Post, “a large, bright fireball shined in the skies visible from the southern part of the United States last week on Aug. 28.”

So Quin was already scanning the dusky skies as we drove home.

We were stopped at a red light not far from home when he saw the first flash and burn across the sky.

It was 88-degrees and the groceries were going to melt, but how often do you get to be so Biblical with your child that you choose to “follow a star?”

Half a mile later, we pulled into the entrance of Norfolk Southern Railway’s Lamberts Point coal yard and got out to marvel together.

I captured the event in both photos and video with my cell phone.

The results are not great, but in the end would get us closer to finding out what we were seeing.

What we saw with the naked eye were irregular black shapes appearing in the sky with orange coronas that flared around the leading edge and bright trails of white light behind them. It looked like a match head burning through a picture of the sky from the back.

In photos they just look like a jet contrail super highway.

Some seemed to be falling up, others changed course. Two nearly collided. Several seemed to just come down through the atmosphere as hunks of blackness with an orangey corona at the head and then became all white light. Each lasted only moments. The entire event lasted less than about eight minutes.

Quin loves science and sky watching. He also has a relentlessly logical mind that demands there be no mysteries and so we set about to solve this one.

I thought it might be debris from the launch of NASA’s Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer, or LADEE, which blasted off from NASA's Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia, at midnight the night before.

After Quin went to school today I called Dr. Edward M. Murphy of the University of Virginia’s Astronomy Department and Observatory and asked him what it could have been.

After examining the photos and video he said, “From the way these are moving and the fact that two actually seem to go right at each other from opposite directions, and their speed, it isn’t likely to be a naturally occurring event but more likely some sort of very fast, high atmosphere craft. Probably military but I can’t really say.”

“Probably,” I said, latching on to the word I know will ring the bell in Quin’s imagination.

“Given the angle of the sun and that the street lights were coming on in your video I’d say the flashes you initially saw could have been the sun off the hull of whatever was up there at that altitude,” Murphy said.

I haven’t yet had a reply from my calls to Air Ops at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach, the closest authority on what’s literally up.

This means family geek time until the mystery is solved.

Today my son went to school with a photo of “meteors.” He’ll go back tomorrow with the same photo which is now symbolic of a family exploration of the stars and our imaginations.

Lisa Suhay and her 9-year-old son Quin glimpsed a rare sight of what appeared to be two fireballs streaking across the sky. While what they saw was probably military aircraft and not extraterrestrial in origin, it sparked the family's curiosity and imagination, Sept. 8, 2013.
Attachments:
0909-culture-ufo_full_600.jpg

9 Year-old Captures UFOs on video over Norfolk, VA
Posted by: Explained ()
Date: September 15, 2013 05:08AM

9 Year-old Captures UFOs on video over Norfolk, VA
http://www.muldersworld.com/watch.asp?v=1TjsmaaFa0A

The kid from the story above shot this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1TjsmaaFa0A

Posted by: More Sightings in our area! ()
Date: October 30, 2013 08:32AM

Check this out...

UFO activity for the month of October thru 10/20...

Posted by: More Sightings in our area! ()
Date: October 31, 2013 08:17AM

More Sightings in our area! Wrote:
> Check this out...
>
> UFO activity for the month of October thru
> 10/20...
>
> http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlVA.html

Just look at them all!
Attachments:
UFO reports for October 2013.png

Posted by: spring of 2012 ()
Date: March 14, 2014 08:49AM

I had the bad luck of running out of gas a couple of miles outside of Wakefield Virginia in the spring of 2012. It was almost midnight and not many cars out so I figured my best bet was to walk towards town and the nearest gas station. As I was walking I noticed some strange lights in the sky. At first I thought they were airplanes but they were moving in ways that airplanes couldn't. There were five of them and they were flying in what looked like military formation. I saw them for a good 3 or 4 minutes and I can positively say that their flight pattern was way beyond what
any plane on earth is capable of.

Posted by: GU93T ()
Date: March 14, 2014 11:25AM

spring of 2012 Wrote:
> I had the bad luck of running out of gas a couple
> of miles outside of Wakefield Virginia in the
> spring of 2012. It was almost midnight and not
> many cars out so I figured my best bet was to walk
> towards town and the nearest gas station. As I was
> walking I noticed some strange lights in the sky.
> At first I thought they were airplanes but they
> were moving in ways that airplanes couldn't. There
> were five of them and they were flying in what
> looked like military formation. I saw them for a
> good 3 or 4 minutes and I can positively say that
> their flight pattern was way beyond what
> any plane on earth is capable of.

In Fairfax, there were some orange balls of lights seen in the sky last week (too big to be chinese lanterns) that people reported seeing.

Posted by: xmkNN ()
Date: March 17, 2014 03:15PM

Seems like we're seeing an increase in the number of sightings in this area. Isn't anyone at all concerned?

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.