HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Local NOVA "Celebrities" that you have the odd compulsion to Bang, (in the Biblical sense).
Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: October 26, 2010 08:51PM

For some odd reason that I can't explain, I have found myself becoming more and more drawn to the "Room Store Lady". When I first saw her, many years ago, I thought that she looked like a strange little pixie woman. I've since noticed as the years pass by, that with each commercial I become more and more attracted to her. I can't fight it. I want to make sweet, sweet love to the Room Store lady. I was also mega surprised to find out that she has a MEGA rack. They REALLY downplay it in her commercials, but if you look you can still tell. I saw a picture of her I.R.L. wearing a tight T-shirt and she had to be sporting C-cup to D-cup breasts. That only served to inflame my passions even more.

THEN there's Krystal Koons. Just like the Room Store Lady, I don't understand WHY I'm drawn to her. When I FIRST saw Krystal Koons, I was repulsed by her broomstick like frame and her impossibly wide smile. Then as I continued to see her on tv, her deep, cerulean blue eyes began to hypnotize me. I found myself wondering what it would be like to submit to her siren song and to feel the exquisite pain of her sharp, bony hips stabbing me in the groin as I followed the urgent call of nature's imperative.

Although it pains me to admit it, I also find myself strangely compelled to want to make rough, passionate love to Sue Palka the Weather Lady. Those pant-suits that she wears only hint at the raging, sexual love-beast that lurks inside her, hidden by her proper weather-spokesperson persona.

Anyone else got a "local celebrity" that they're their attracted to, but still can't really understand why?

EDIT: Thanks to "Bortnik" for pointing out this picture of the Room Store lady that proves my point about her having beautiful, big ol' Boobies!!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2010 09:37PM by Taylor.
Attachments:
kristen-swanson-room-store-lady.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Local NOVA "Celebrities" that you have the odd compulsion to Bang, (in the Biblical sense).
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 26, 2010 08:59PM

The Room Store lady looks like the secretary out of Ghostbusters.

Re: Local NOVA "Celebrities" that you have the odd compulsion to Bang, (in the Biblical sense).
Posted by: bortnik ()
Date: October 26, 2010 09:08PM

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: October 26, 2010 09:17PM

my girl, Michelle Rhee
Attachments:
feature_michelle_rhee_11_kjarticlemain.jpg

Date: October 26, 2010 09:39PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my girl, Michelle Rhee

Yes, but WHY???? You have to tell us about your inner-battle between the initial revulsion you felt for her and then how that slowly was overtaken by the heat of a strange sexual passion for her.

Posted by: NBC4 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:04PM

HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED HER YET?!

Posted by: Sue Palka ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:05PM

Posted by: Ron Burgundy, CH4 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:13PM

NBC4 Wrote:
> HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED HER YET?!
>

Because, at 11:00pm, this forum is generally populated by a dozen morons who don't watch the news.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:22PM

Sarah Simmons Fox 5

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo
Attachments:
SarahSimmons_2009012615364085_320_240[1].jpg

Posted by: ZacharyJensen ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:32PM

the women's ministry at centreville baptist is soooo sexy
Attachments:
photo_cindyHall.jpg

Date: October 26, 2010 11:39PM

ZacharyJensen Wrote:
> the women's ministry at centreville baptist is
> soooo sexy

She's the WHOLE ministry? Wow.

Posted by: FoxMulder ()
Date: October 27, 2010 05:20AM

Hottest local, hands down, Alison Starling. Czarniak ain't even close.

Date: October 27, 2010 07:39AM

For sheer feminine grace, nobody beats Will Thomas.

Posted by: foxnews ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:26AM

Taylor Wrote:
> For sheer feminine grace, nobody beats Will
> Thomas.

+1 funny

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:29AM

I never liked the Room Store girl that much, kind of cute in an annoying way maybe, but I never was big on the reds. Seeing her in that youtube video in the S&M gear changed my mind. I think her body is decent and she has to be a gamer for wearing that, even if in a role. I could easily envision her throwing drinks down her throat and getting very enthusiastic quick.

Michelle Rhee- no, too gummy in the boca.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Howie Feltersnatch ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:17AM

Michelle Rhee looks just like Bobby Lee from "Mad TV." Would not bang.

Date: October 27, 2010 10:54AM

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
> Michelle Rhee looks just like Bobby Lee from "Mad
> TV." Would not bang.

Yeah, but that's really the whole point of this thread. I realize that it's turned into more of a "who's a HOT local celebrity?" thread, and that's fine, but the original intent was to discuss those people (like the Room Store Lady or Krystal Koons for me), who you WEREN'T attracted to at first. Those people who you initially found fascinating in their NON-hotness. You may have even imagined sex with them out of morbid curiosity........ But then something changed. Almost against your will you found yourself growing strangely attracted to them. The thought of having sex with them now oddly enticed you. You couldn't really even put into words why you would TOTALLY bang them because you don't really even understand it yourself. You would NEVER admit it to friends, but deep in your heart you know that you would TOTALLY "hit it" if given the chance.

I completely "get it" about Michelle Rhee. She DOES look like Bobby and that's why it's do disconcerting to have to admit to myself that I would bang her like a gong if she let me. I don't even know WHY I would do it, I just know that I would.

It's EASY to say that you would Bang Czarniak or the "Rosetta Stone" chick with huge knockers and the low cut red shirt, (hell, even soft, sweet, supple young Will Thomas). Those make SENSE. Sue Palka does NOT make sense to me and yet I know I would be ALL UP in it if I had the chance. What I don't know is WHY!?!?!?!?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 11:00AM by Taylor.

Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:59AM

Crystal Koons. She just seems like she'd be fun in bed and full of energy.

Date: October 27, 2010 11:02AM

Qwest Wrote:
> Crystal Koons. She just seems like she'd be fun
> in bed and full of energy.
>
>

YES!!! You get it. She also seems like she might have just a hint of "freak" inside her. I could totally see her in some thigh-high black patent leather boots and holding a riding crop. ;)

Posted by: beentheredonethat ()
Date: October 27, 2010 01:48PM

Centreville HS '94
Would do her again without hesitation - so good it spoiled me during my college years as no one else could touch her.

Posted by: tarzan ()
Date: October 27, 2010 02:12PM

When the Obama family first came into the public eye, Michelle didn't do much for me, too big w/man hands and although her booty seemed ok as far as I could tell in all that first lady formal wear, it wasn't the kind of cherry-bomb ass you would want to build your condo on and live in.

The only thing that's really changed is that now that we all realize what a boring stiff her husband is, she must be really horny to get her world rocked by just about anyone. Sometimes, it's just the perception of attitude that makes all the difference.

Posted by: News Junkie ()
Date: October 27, 2010 02:58PM

What about the incredibly fertile Eun Yang?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 27, 2010 03:45PM

Taylor Wrote:
> "Room Store Lady".

EDIT: Thou shalt not hotlink, apparently.

It was a picture of House saying, "DO WANT."

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 08:37PM by MrMephisto.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 27, 2010 04:38PM

I've seen this MIchelle Rhee picture about 5 times on this forum. She does little for my loins, she may be better looking in person, but not much there for me and I'm pretty capable of finding some redeming attraction in an older or marginal chickie.

Now what has caught my eye every time I've seen this stupid Mrs.Ed horseface is the body of the woman to the top left of Rhee. Can't see much from there, but looks like some respectable hips and a nice trim little bod.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Attachments:
feature_michelle_rhee_11_kjarticlemain.jpg

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 27, 2010 04:59PM

Alison Starling, WJLA 7:

(Also picture with Alison, is fellow WJLA 7 anchor Pamela Brown).

Cynne Simpson, WJLA 7:

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: James Bond ()
Date: October 27, 2010 05:13PM

Wow! Allison Starling and Pamela Brown would make for a nice cooter sandwich. Hot!

Posted by: FOX NEWS ()
Date: October 27, 2010 07:59PM

Martha Macallum from Fox News!!!! (Ok so she isn't local, but who cares)

Date: October 27, 2010 08:18PM

How is it that no one has yet mentioned the epitome of raw, carnal sexuality mixed with sultry, feminine charm? Of course, I speak of NBC's Liz Crenshaw pictured below. (I believe that she's the one on the right in the Navy Blue golf shirt.)
Attachments:
Crenshaw.bmp

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:22PM

­

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 10:09PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: October 27, 2010 08:24PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> Something that I wondered about when I read the
> title of this thread was how does one bang a woman
> in a non-Biblical sense? Shoot her?
>
> For that matter, what is Biblical banging,
> anyway?
>
> Myself, I think I'll just stick with good ol'
> fuckin'.*
>

Well................. For instance, you could cut a woman's hair short in the front so that it doesn't hang in her eyes. I believe those are called bangs, so to cut them that way would be to "bang" a woman. ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 08:24PM by Taylor.

Posted by: whatzit tooya ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:49PM

I think Remy (who does the "arlington rap" and his newest hit "saudis in audis" is pretty cute :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoRemy

Posted by: Scott ()
Date: October 29, 2010 10:50PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
> Sarah Simmons Fox 5

She wears too much makeup. It's like a tranny. Plus if you pause her while she's talking her face is ugly. Big nose.

Date: October 30, 2010 12:42AM

Scott Wrote:
> graymoose1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sarah Simmons Fox 5
>
> She wears too much makeup. It's like a tranny.
> Plus if you pause her while she's talking her face
> is ugly. Big nose.

You can't be serious. That Chick is SEVERELY bangable!

Posted by: stephen rogerson ()
Date: December 14, 2012 10:04AM

erica grow, the new weather woman

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 14, 2012 11:23AM

YUM, YUM
Attachments:
Gretchy_56094322.jpg

Posted by: jim143 ()
Date: December 17, 2012 07:34AM

Too bad she went back to SF.
Attachments:
anny.jpg

Posted by: Rosarita ()
Date: December 17, 2012 10:20AM

I'll play. I'm a girl.

Topper Shutt. A total goof, off camera, I'll bet. he's boyishly cute.

Pete. The cox cable guy in the commercials that no longer air.

Adam Caskey. Weather, Channel 8.

Bruce DuPuyt. I feel sorry for him. Channel 8.

Will Thomas. Doubt he'd be interested, but whatever.

Posted by: Foxy News ()
Date: December 17, 2012 10:31AM

Shannon Bream, current Fox News person is a former WRC 4 news reader. She is awesome! A former Miss Florida and Miss Virginia. Lives in Alexandria.
Attachments:
bream.jpg

Posted by: ROSARITA ()
Date: December 17, 2012 05:59PM

^^^^^

That's NOT Shannon Bream. That's a Barbie doll.

Posted by: 3's company ()
Date: December 17, 2012 11:16PM

What happened to the Ameritel triplets.

Posted by: K ()
Date: December 18, 2012 06:35AM

Posted by: Meade's Hillbilly Cousin ()
Date: December 18, 2012 07:05AM

BEH Wrote:
> YUM, YUM

At 12, I lost my virginity to her. She was 13 and quite experienced. She showed me the way.

Posted by: Foxy News ()
Date: December 18, 2012 07:36AM

ROSARITA Wrote:
> ^^^^^
>
> That's NOT Shannon Bream. That's a Barbie doll.

more for me then

Posted by: TC4Hj ()
Date: December 18, 2012 07:58PM

Taylor Wrote:
>
> EDIT: Thanks to "Bortnik" for pointing out this
> picture of the Room Store lady that proves my
> point about her having beautiful, big ol'
> Boobies!!!

You'll like this video then...where that still came from:

http://youtu.be/FCDJB3ngbkM

Posted by: Bennie ()
Date: December 04, 2014 05:22AM

eun yang is the shit - id bang that nip for weeks and leave her hurting. Anyone got sexy pics of her?

Posted by: Cumdump ()
Date: December 05, 2014 03:19PM

Megan Elizabeth Toohey. No vaginal penetration though--just anal and a cum dump down her throat.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.