HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Three idiots at Subway this last Saturday
Posted by: Angry Man ()
Date: October 18, 2010 12:55AM

So I feel the urge to vent. This last Saturday I went to Subway around Landmark mall area, and in front of me were three of the most ignorant, annoying and rude African America women. What should have taken a minute per order, took about five minutes per.

First one is sitting on her fat ass, (well, they were all obese) and is shouting her order at the guy making her food. First she wants a pizza and as he is making it, she changes her mind and complains. A long exchange occurs between the guy making her food and her. Great…

The other fatty first keeps asking how much a sandwich costs. Well, if her eyelids were not so filled with fat she could read the prices on the board. The after finally deciding on a sandwich she wants her bread toasted. And after that she wants it toasted again. The guy making the sandwich is telling her that she is overdoing it. She doesn’t care. Then he makes the sandwich and she wants it toasted yet again. He tells her to feel the bread and that he’ll totally destroy the bread if he toasts it again. She feels it and says something in the order of “It’s too hard now, make it again.†I think at this point the guy making her food and I had the urge to knock someone out.

At this point the third fatty is getting her sandwich made and then the bread makes contact with one of those cheese separator papers, which can be found on any Subway counter. She starts yelling how her food touched garbage and barks at the guy to throw it away. That fatty storms out of the store. The guy making the sandwich is quite displeased at this point, as am I and few other people in a long line that has formed.

When those two get to the cashier they are paying with exact change. Digging thru their little wallets with their fatty fingers. Mind you, this takes another 2-3 minutes. Are you kidding me?

How can people be this rude, ignorant and senseless? Partially I think they just do it on purpose. I am a foreigner and I know better. What’s their excuse?

Thank you for reading my rant. :-P

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Three idiots at Subway this last Saturday
Posted by: Cracka ()
Date: October 18, 2010 01:05AM

"What's their excuse?"

Reread your first sentence and you'll have your answer.

You were in Landmark, an area filled with subsidized housing and poor blacks who were raised getting handouts. Consequently, they have a sense of entitlement to everything and little to no awareness of how the world actually works.

Posted by: reality ()
Date: October 18, 2010 06:41AM

If you are a foreigner you would be well advised to go back, otherwise welcome to the face of America 2010 and what the rest of us have had to put up with for a long time.

Posted by: mike ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:05AM

Yeah it is unfortunate that you as a visitor to this fine country do have to learn to deal with some of our natives. It is best to just avoid them. They do not care about anyone else but themselves. They will live up every stereo type there is about them. Anyway my advice is to stay out of areas they are known to frequent.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:43AM

You have witnessed one of Americas sub cultures, this one of ignorance, arrogence and savagery. If you or anyone else in line would have dared to comment or complain, those vicious savages would have attacked you physically . You were inconvenienced , but at least you escaped unscathed.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:57AM

Lotsa racial tension these days at our fast food sub shops. First it was Blimpies, and now Subway. Next thing ya know we'll be hearing stories about a pogrom inside Quizno's.

Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:08AM

I've witness a similar display at Waffle House. I felt sorry for the waitress. She performed flawlessly taking an order from a group of black women. It did not matter what she did, these patrons were not satisfied with anything. It was like some absurd Goldilocks put-on. Coffee too hot, coffee too cold. Bring me water. Not enough ice. Blah blah. Finally when the food was served two out of the four plates were sent back for some bullshit reason or another. I had heard of something like this happening to wait staff but I had never witnessed it firsthand. I probably would have turned a blind eye to the whole scene except for the fact that it affected all of the patrons in this poor waitress' station. If I was the manager I would have tossed their ass out.

Posted by: What kind of cream is that in my coffee? ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:12AM

If they had ,Al Sharpton would have been on the next plane out of Shitville

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:29AM

I know a lady who has been working at restaurants down in SC for a while now (To pay her way through college), and she says that the black folks NEVER pay tips, and they always complain. It surprised her, because she never experienced that kind of ignorance in NoVa, but down in SC it's crazy. Granted, there's enough ignorance shared among both whites and blacks down there, but the white customers are at least more widely varied in their attitudes, whereas 95% of black customers are all ignorant, mouthy, etc. Basically, they expect everything for nothing, and they act like slave masters (Which is extremely ironic as hell).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:39AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
[snip]
> Basically, they expect
> everything for nothing, and they act like slave
> masters (Which is extremely ironic as hell).

IMO, that is the whole point of their behavior. The person I knew who used to wait tables worked in the VA Beach area. I guess to her and her peers, both black and white, recognized that it was just the way the blacks in the tidewater area behaved. I think most people realize that, on the whole, the entire race does not behave that way. I also think the behavior is a backlash to the extreme prejudice against blacks that is still practiced in that area. Still, it's shocking to witness because the behavior is so absurd.

Posted by: mike ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:48AM

I remember when I was working in the restaurant biz as a waiter we used to go to the hostess and tell them not to put the natives in our sections. The hostesses were always young people who wanted to beleive that all are equal. So we ran a test to show them why we did not want them in our sections. We would compare the tips from natives v. all others. In every case there was a large discrepancy in what the natives would tip v. any other type of people.

I am not sure why this is the case......I guess they feel they are just owed service and do not feel the need to tip accordingly.

Posted by: Slaughterhouse ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:55AM

Nothing an Uzi couldn't fix.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: October 18, 2010 09:56AM

What's even better is getting behind a car-load of them at McD's..

"Gimme a numba two, no pickles, extra mustard ernge soda, no ice. A numba fo with extra pickels, lil bit a catchup wit a sprite, and I have a sep-rate orda of a numba six, no lettuhs wit a coke wit no ice. Nevah mins about the numba two, make it a numba tree with erng soda no ice. Then gimme a plain hamburgah and apple pie. And a large choklate shake with fries, no salt. Extra nakeins and catchup."

Posted by: Southie ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:42AM

Let's play Wheel of Fortune - Clue - People who annoy you? - N?GG??S

Keep guessing, keep guessing...

No silly it's Naggers!

Naggers! Those damn Naggers!

Date: October 18, 2010 10:44AM

Angry Man Wrote:

>
> Thank you for reading my rant. :-P

tl;dnr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Yahweh ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:54AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Angry Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Thank you for reading my rant. :-P
>
>
> tl;dnr

you're missing out tone-loc. open your mind a bit and stop being a little bitch with every single thread.
If you dont have anything to add, dont post.
yous changed loc, yous changed.

Date: October 18, 2010 11:04AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Lotsa racial tension these days at our fast food
> sub shops. First it was Blimpies, and now Subway.
> Next thing ya know we'll be hearing stories about
> a pogrom inside Quizno's.

Ironically, I do believe Quizno's is Hebrew for "sandwich pogrom."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: October 18, 2010 11:05AM

Yahweh Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Angry Man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > Thank you for reading my rant. :-P
> >
> >
> > tl;dnr
>
>
> you're missing out tone-loc. open your mind a bit
> and stop being a little bitch with every single
> thread.
> If you dont have anything to add, dont post.
> yous changed loc, yous changed.

WTF? Now even God is no longer on my side!

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: October 18, 2010 11:57AM

I have experienced this exact same thing in a Subway. These people feel that since they are paying for the sandwich that they own the person making it. I hate it when people order something and then ask to remove all of the condiments that come with it, replace them with other condiments and then change their mind. Subway of all places should be the easiest for them to order at, you pick a sandwich that has the meat you want, tell them what bread you want it on and then add condiments, this is not a hard procedure unless you have a sense of entitlement and are oblivious to everything going on around you.

If you really want to be frustrated try the McDonalds in Union Station, fat gov't workers stand in line for 10 minutes staring at the board then get to the register and take another five minutes to decide what they want, then they have to dig through their purse to find their wallet and wait for the guy to tell them the exact price before they even attempt to open said wallet and extract money with their fat sausage fingers, it was always the black women that were the worst at this.

Posted by: tmill9 ()
Date: October 18, 2010 03:17PM

I recently was talking with a lady, probably in her early to mid 40s. She is a very nice person, very much into equality and caring and everything like that. However, she recounted a story about when she first got out of college, she worked at a chain restaurant (a TGI Fridays I think). Her story was almost exactly the same as what has been reported here, and obviously this was probably 20 years ago. I mean this is amazing. While at work or business travel I have been out to lunch or dinner with any number of African-Americans and they have not been unreasonable, wonder if it's kind of a status thing. Like if they are out together who can be the most obnoxious.

Posted by: meep ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:01PM

I do believe Quizno's is Hebrew for "sandwich pogrom."
WIN
Wait till us Jews take over Schlotzky's Deli!!

Posted by: DCRetailBlues ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:07PM

I once worked for a retail electronics store in sales and I know exactly
what you're talking about. There was a bar next door and every time a drunk
would get kicked out, they'd come into our store to watch tv or ask stupid
questions. Luckily, the five salesmen who worked with me were smart enough
to form a group around some of these clowns and persuade them to leave before
we called the cops. We called it the Security Committee and only had to
get physical once but aside from the drunks, there were shoplifters and
we had to watch them like a hawk. After a while you get to where you can
spot trouble when it walks in the door. Our store was also a recruiting
center for the entire region and applicants would come in through the front
door then walk to the regional managers office through a hallway. One day
I was ringing up a sale and an applicant was standing next to the door wearing
a suit and tie. I made a typo on my customers order and didn't catch it until
I was ready to hand him his change. I had to rering the sale because of a 4
cent error and the customer EXPLODED. He was screaming a yelling profanities
at the top of his lungs and scared the Hell out of everybody in the store.
He turned around and saw the job applicant standing there and assumed he
was a manager because of the tie and started jumping all over him only
louder. Then he stormed out of the store and nearly ripped the door off
the hinges. I looked at the job applicant and he said to me, "Is it like
this all the time? I told him that it was pretty quiet during the last
couple of weeks of February if it's really cold outside.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:22PM

I am appalled by the senseless racism in this thread !
That's it. I am renouncing my whiteness and I am joining
the blacks by being an obnoxious patron.
Where's the closest Bob Evan's?

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: James ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:42PM

A lot of blacks act this way. My wife and I noticed this behavior at Subway's too. They like to push people around when they get the opportunity, which doesn't come often enough because they didn't study in school, got pregnant early and now have pitiful lives.

Hey negroes, it's not our fault you didn't study in school and wanted your babies so young. Here's a helpful hint. Study in school and don't have kids before you get married.

If these two items don't change for blacks, they will never get out of poverty and yes, they will push the little man around when they get the chance. It's disgusting.

Posted by: meep ()
Date: October 18, 2010 04:59PM

There seems to be a lot of this at Subway, there was another thread talking about how they saw parents pushing the staff around while their kids ran amok. One day these owners may revolt... I am surprised the staffers didn't take those women's sandwiches in the back to give it an extra something.

Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: October 18, 2010 05:30PM

Fucking Subway idiots!

Posted by: chuckles ()
Date: October 18, 2010 05:32PM

Qwest Wrote:
> Fucking Subway idiots!

Fucking Subway rapes again!

Posted by: jcvd ()
Date: October 18, 2010 05:35PM

we haven't heard that one b4

Posted by: Jared ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:29PM

anyone ever notice how black women seem to always be miserable when they're out with their young children? many times Ive seen little black kids asking their moms questions and getting completely ignored. I suppose accidental kids are more of a burden.

Posted by: 3 Stooges ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:45PM

Was at a fast food restaurant and there were these three fat black "ladies" (they always come in threes don't they?) and I was sitting near their table. Fucking fat ass was stuffing fries down her baby's throat and all of them cackled when the baby was choking and spitting it back up. Probably thinks the baby is a toy.

Posted by: Josey Wales ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:30PM

Many many years ago I worked cleaning tables in a restaurant. Even the black wait staff did not want blacks at their tables. Excuses given were the lack of tipping, constant send backs on meals and rudeness. Often they would refuse to pay citing the meal wasn't satisfactory. The wait staff would bribe the hostess to not seat blacks at their tables. I am just saying this was my experience.

I always tip at least 20% and then more around Christmas. I am not saying this to make myself sound like the worlds most generous man but I would rather do any job in the world rather than ever work in a restaurant again. I have no idea where they even find employees willing to put up with the shit.

Posted by: dfskfhs ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:06PM

You are completely true. I used to work at a very nice and upstanding restaurant as a hostess and none of the servers wanted black people. Even the black servers did not want them, and this is not at a low class restaurant like Applebees or Outback or something. I would often make deals with the servers I liked and seat the others with the black people, I know it was wrong but hey.. I was young!!

Posted by: Spoda ()
Date: October 18, 2010 10:54PM

from Urbandictionary.com.

Spoda: A derogatory term used commonly in the food service industry to describe a black patron. The term is used because of the black patrons tendency to leave little or no gratuity. "Oh, I was spoda to leave a tip?"

Posted by: AngrierMan ()
Date: October 18, 2010 11:37PM

These black bitches always do that, have an attitude like they are entitled to something because rosa parks had to sit her ass on the back of the bus. If I had my way, they would still be sitting on the back of the bus.

Posted by: Cunt Sucker ()
Date: October 18, 2010 11:37PM

I love reading posts like this with people espousing about how ignorant and crass others are while writing hateful, racist comments with the loving security blanket of the anonymity of the internet. God/allah/buddah/Richard Dawkins bless

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: October 19, 2010 02:14AM

You think restaurants are bad? You've never seen a black man at a barber shop...

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: One-Way ()
Date: October 19, 2010 06:15AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> You have witnessed one of Americas sub cultures

SUB culture. Too funny. I bet there was no pun intended, either.

Posted by: jarrod ()
Date: October 19, 2010 01:47PM

subways soft bread makes for an easy poo
Attachments:
the-cleveland-show-premieres-on-fox-sunday.png

Posted by: Jennifer J. ()
Date: October 19, 2010 03:34PM

I used to work at L&N Seafood. Most black folks left $1 tip. It didn't matter how big their bill was or how many people were in their party, they left $1. The waitresses used to alternate taking the black parties because you knew you were getting screwed on the tip. Rude as hell too. It brings up bad memories.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 19, 2010 04:12PM

Angry Man Wrote:
> So I feel the urge to vent. This last Saturday I
> went to Subway around Landmark mall area, and in
> front of me were three of the most ignorant,
> annoying and rude African America women. What
> should have taken a minute per order, took about
> five minutes per.
>
> First one is sitting on her fat ass, (well, they
> were all obese) and is shouting her order at the
> guy making her food. First she wants a pizza and
> as he is making it, she changes her mind and
> complains. A long exchange occurs between the guy
> making her food and her. Great…
>
> The other fatty first keeps asking how much a
> sandwich costs. Well, if her eyelids were not so
> filled with fat she could read the prices on the
> board. The after finally deciding on a sandwich
> she wants her bread toasted. And after that she
> wants it toasted again. The guy making the
> sandwich is telling her that she is overdoing it.
> She doesn’t care. Then he makes the sandwich
> and she wants it toasted yet again. He tells her
> to feel the bread and that he’ll totally destroy
> the bread if he toasts it again. She feels it and
> says something in the order of “It’s too hard
> now, make it again.†I think at this point the
> guy making her food and I had the urge to knock
> someone out.
>
> At this point the third fatty is getting her
> sandwich made and then the bread makes contact
> with one of those cheese separator papers, which
> can be found on any Subway counter. She starts
> yelling how her food touched garbage and barks at
> the guy to throw it away. That fatty storms out
> of the store. The guy making the sandwich is
> quite displeased at this point, as am I and few
> other people in a long line that has formed.
>
> When those two get to the cashier they are paying
> with exact change. Digging thru their little
> wallets with their fatty fingers. Mind you, this
> takes another 2-3 minutes. Are you kidding me?
>
> How can people be this rude, ignorant and
> senseless? Partially I think they just do it on
> purpose. I am a foreigner and I know better.
> What’s their excuse?
>
> Thank you for reading my rant. :-P

Shitty, but not uncommon.

If I had been in your position, I would have interrupted and told the poor Sandwich Artist that I will buy all the food he just wasted his time making because A) he's a saint for putting up with that bullshit and B) I don't feel like waiting and watching him be degraded anymore.

People just don't know how to act these days.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 19, 2010 10:15PM

racists
Attachments:
DUNK.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.